时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[00:12] | Oh,my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:27] | So.. | 那么 |
[00:30] | I guess we should make it official,huh? | 我想 我们该正式一点 对吧 |
[00:36] | Look,Rach,I.. | 听着 瑞秋 我 |
[00:38] | Hey,Ross is here! | 嘿 罗斯来了 |
[00:40] | Hey,look,it’s my good friend Ross! | 嘿 瞧我的好朋友罗斯来了 |
[00:42] | – Hey,Ross. – Hey,Joey. | -嘿 罗斯 -嘿 乔伊 |
[00:46] | – Hey,you. – Hey,you. | -嘿 你好 -嘿 你好 |
[00:48] | And he brought flowers! | 他还送花呢 |
[00:50] | Thanks,Ross. | 谢了 罗斯 |
[00:51] | I’m really more of a candy kind of guy. | 我倒是那种喜欢送糖果的人 |
[00:56] | You’re weird today. | 你今天真诡异 |
[00:59] | Listen,I wanted to talk to you about something. | 听着 我有事想跟你谈 |
[01:03] | Yeah. Actually,I kind of need to talk to you too. | 事实上 我也需要跟你谈谈 |
[01:07] | – Joey,could you give us a minute? – No. | -乔伊 你可以回避一下吗 -不行 |
[01:11] | – What? – I’m sorry. I meant,”No.” | -什么 -我很抱歉 我是说做不到 |
[01:16] | Hi. Hey,look who’s here. | 嘿 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[01:19] | Where’s my granddaughter? | 我的孙女在哪 |
[01:20] | I’ve been practicing my magic tricks. | 我一直在练习变魔术 |
[01:22] | He pulled a quarter out of my ear. | 他从我耳后变出一个硬币 |
[01:26] | – Hey,where’s Mom? – She went to pick up Aunt Liddy. | -嘿 妈呢 -她去接莉蒂阿姨 |
[01:29] | Aunt Liddy’s coming? | 莉蒂阿姨要来 |
[01:30] | That means we get $5 each! | 那我们又可以得到5块零花钱啦 |
[01:32] | So when do I get to meet Emma | 我何时才可以见到艾玛 |
[01:34] | and show her this: | 然后表演这个给她看 |
[01:38] | Okay,wow. | 好耶 哇 |
[01:41] | Emma’s in the nursery. | 艾玛在育婴室 |
[01:43] | I’ll take you now if you want. | 如果你要看她 我现在就带你去 |
[01:44] | But I really want to talk to you. | 但是我真的想要跟你谈谈 |
[01:46] | I know. I still need to talk to you. | 我知道 我也要跟你谈谈 |
[01:48] | But before you guys do that,I need to talk to you. | 但是在你们谈之前 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[01:50] | And Ross,I need to talk to you. | 还有罗斯 我也要跟你谈谈 |
[01:53] | – And I need to talk to you. – About what? | -那我需要跟你谈谈 -谈什么 |
[01:56] | To see if you know what these guys are talking about. | 看你知不知道他们是要谈什么 |
[02:05] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:10] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:12] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:15] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:19] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:23] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:25] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:28] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:30] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:33] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:35] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:39] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:49] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她真是漂亮 |
[02:51] | Look at her,my first grandchild. | 瞧瞧她 我第一个孙子 |
[02:57] | What about Ben? | 那本算什么 |
[03:00] | Well,of course,Ben. | 本 当然也是 |
[03:02] | I meant my first granddaughter. | 我指的是我的第一个孙女 |
[03:10] | Have you thought any more about you and Rachel? | 你有想过跟瑞秋之间的可能性吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah | 当然 |
[03:14] | actually I was gonna talk to her | 事实上我刚才正准备跟她谈 |
[03:15] | when you guys came in the room. | 结果你们都涌进来了 |
[03:17] | That’s so exciting! | 真是太好了 |
[03:19] | You could’ve done that with us there. | 即使我们在 你也可以开口啊 |
[03:23] | – Yeah,right. – Sure. Okay. | -是啊 没错 -当然 是啊 |
[03:24] | You can touch yourself in front of us, | 你能在我们面前自摸 |
[03:26] | – but you can’t talk to Rachel. What? | -却不能在我们面前跟瑞秋谈 -什么 |
[03:29] | When have I ever touched myself in front of you guys? | 我何时在你们面前自摸过 |
[03:31] | Oh,please. Just before,when you were asleep in the lounge. | 拜托 之前你在客厅睡着时 |
[03:37] | That Armenian family was watching you instead of the TV. | 那些亚美尼亚人都不看电视 反而在看你 |
[03:42] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[03:43] | That Mr. Hazmegian still has my Game Boy. | 我的游戏机还在贺斯梅先生那里 |
[03:47] | – Chandler,can I talk to you for a second? – Sure. | -钱德勒 我可以跟你谈一下吗 -当然 |
[03:53] | Dude,I just did something terrible. | 兄弟 我刚做了一件很恶劣的事 |
[03:55] | That was you? I thought it was Jack. | 是你放的屁吗 我以为是杰克 |
[03:58] | No,no. That was Jack. | 不 那确实是杰克放的 |
[04:01] | Rachel thinks I asked her to marry me. | 瑞秋以为我向她求婚 |
[04:02] | What? Why does she think that? | 什么 她为什么会那样以为呢 |
[04:05] | Because it kind of looked like I did. | 因为当时看着确实像那么回事儿 |
[04:08] | Again,what? | 再问一次 什么 |
[04:10] | Okay,I was down on one knee | 好啦 我当时单膝跪在地上 |
[04:12] | with the ring in my hand.. | 手中拿着戒指… |
[04:13] | As we all are at some point during the day. | 是个男人都会偶尔那样练习一下的 |
[04:17] | It wasn’t my ring. It fell out of Ross’ jacket.. | 那不是我的戒指 是从罗斯的夹克掉出来的 |
[04:19] | and when I knelt down to pick it up, | 当我蹲下去要把它捡起来时 |
[04:21] | Rachel thought I was proposing. | 瑞秋以为我是在求婚 |
[04:23] | Ross had a ring? And he was gonna propose? | 罗斯准备了戒指 他要求婚吗 |
[04:25] | – I guess. – And you did it first? | -我想是吧 -而你抢在他之前先做了 |
[04:28] | This is gonna kill him. | 他会痛不欲生的 |
[04:29] | You know how much he loves to propose. | 你知道他有多爱向人求婚 |
[04:33] | I know. I know. It’s awful. | 我知道 我知道 真是太糟糕了 |
[04:35] | Well,what did she say? | 那她说了些什么 |
[04:37] | She said,”Yes.” | 她说”我愿意” |
[04:40] | Does Ross know? | 罗斯知道吗 |
[04:42] | Oh,my God. What the hell am I gonna tell him? | 我的天啊 我该怎么告诉他呢 |
[04:45] | Maybe you don’t have to tell him anything. | 或许你根本什么都不用告诉他 |
[04:47] | I like that. Yeah. | 我喜欢 甚合我意 |
[04:49] | If you clear things up with Rachel, | 如果你先去跟瑞秋解释清楚 |
[04:51] | Ross never needs to find out. | 罗斯就永远不需要知道了 |
[04:52] | But you have to do it now | 但你必须赶快行动 |
[04:53] | before he hears about it and kicks your ass. | 别等他发现 然后痛扁你 |
[04:55] | All right,let’s not get carried away. | 好吧 我们别扯得太远 |
[05:00] | I want a baby. | 我想要个小孩 |
[05:01] | Honey,we’ve been over this. | 亲爱的 我们已经讨论过了 |
[05:02] | I need to be facing the other way. | 我必须要先转过来才行 |
[05:07] | Come on, come on, If we have sex again, | 来嘛 来嘛 如果我们再做爱 |
[05:09] | it’ll double our chances of getting pregnant. | 那我怀孕的机率就会增加一倍 |
[05:11] | – I think that closet’s still available. – I am so tired. | -更衣室现在似乎仍是空的 -我好累 |
[05:19] | – Yeah,okay,but no foreplay. – Deal! | -好啦 但是说好没有前戏哦 -没问题 |
[05:26] | Dad,seriously! | 爸 你又放屁 |
[05:30] | You know,you really should see someone about that. | 你应该要找医生检查看看了 |
[05:35] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[05:37] | I wanna go talk to Rachel for a minute. | 我要去找瑞秋谈谈 |
[05:39] | Are you gonna be okay alone for a bit? | 你自己一个人在这里没问题吧 |
[05:42] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:43] | I could stay and look at her forever. | 我可以目不转睛地看着她到永远 |
[05:48] | Actually.. | 事实上 |
[05:56] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:01] | – I think I just got engaged. – Oh,my God! He did it? | -我想我刚订婚了 -天啊 他真求婚了吗 |
[06:05] | What? Did you know he was gonna ask me? | 什么 你知道他要求婚吗 |
[06:08] | Are you kidding? I’m,like,the one who talked him into it. | 开什么玩笑 就是我说服他去做的 |
[06:12] | I like to think of myself as the puppet master of the group. | 我喜欢自诩为老友团里的玩偶操纵大师 |
[06:18] | And you really think this is a good idea? | 你真认为这是个好主意吗 |
[06:20] | I just talked him into it. | 我才刚说服了他 |
[06:21] | Don’t tell me I have to do you too? | 别连你也要我说服才行 |
[06:24] | – The puppet master gets tired,people. – Okay. | -操纵师也会累的 拜托 -好吧 |
[06:28] | I don’t know. It just doesn’t feel right. | 我不知道 总觉得怪怪的 |
[06:31] | Why? You two are so meant to be together. | 为什么 你们简直是天生一对 |
[06:33] | Everybody thinks so. | 大家都这么认为 |
[06:35] | Really? Even Ross? | 真的吗 即使罗斯也那样认为吗 |
[06:38] | Especially Ross. | 特别是罗斯 |
[06:44] | Hey,Phoebe. You know what? I’ll come back later. | 嘿 菲比 我等一下再来 |
[06:51] | Kind of a full house here. | 小病房真是拥挤呢 |
[06:54] | I guess I’ll just.. I’ll come back. | 我想 我 等一下再来 |
[07:00] | There he goes. Your fiance. | 他走了 你的未婚夫 |
[07:05] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[07:08] | Although he does play with himself in his sleep. | 不过他会在睡着的时候自摸 |
[07:10] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[07:16] | Dad,what are you doing? | 爸 你在做什么 |
[07:17] | There are people in there having sex. | 有两个人在里面做爱 |
[07:23] | It can’t be me. I’m standing right here. | 不可能是我 我人站在这里 |
[07:27] | – Wanna peek? – No! | -想要偷看吗 -不要 |
[07:29] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[07:31] | You know what? I don’t like you without Mom. | 你知道吗 我讨厌妈不在你身边的时候 |
[07:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:37] | We’re not peeking? | 我们不偷看吗 |
[07:41] | Well,I’m peeking. | 我还是要偷看 |
[07:45] | Oh,my God! | 我的天啊 |
[07:48] | Hello,sir. You know Monica. | 你好先生 你认识莫妮卡的 |
[08:07] | – Hey,is it okay to come in? – Of course. | -嘿 可以进来吗 -当然可以 |
[08:10] | Joey,this ring, I.. | 乔伊 瞧这戒指 我… |
[08:12] | It’s beautiful. I love it. | 真是太美了 我好喜欢 |
[08:15] | Yeah. Look, Rach, | 是啊 听着 瑞秋 |
[08:17] | there’s something I gotta tell you. | 有件事我必须要告诉你 |
[08:21] | Are you ready to try nursing again? | 你准备好要再试喂母乳了吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Hi,Emma. | 是啊 嗨 艾玛 |
[08:25] | Why do you think she won’t take my breast? | 你觉得她为什么不吸我的奶呢 |
[08:28] | It’s all right. It takes babies a while to get it. | 没关系的 婴儿需要一点时间适应 |
[08:30] | – But don’t worry,it’ll happen. – Okay. | -不过别担心 她会吸的 -好吧 |
[08:37] | Okay,sweetie,you can do it. | 来吧 亲爱的 你可以办得到的 |
[08:38] | Just open up and put it in your mouth. | 张开嘴巴 然后把它放到嘴里 |
[08:41] | Dear Lord. | 救命啊 上帝 |
[08:45] | I’m sorry,honey,what were you saying? | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 你刚想说什么 |
[08:48] | Yeah,look,I think that.. | 噢 对 听着 我想… |
[08:49] | Look! She’s pulling away again. | 瞧 她又转开了 |
[08:52] | Do you think my nipples are too big for her mouth? | 会不会是我的乳头对她而言太大了呢 |
[08:59] | She looks scared. | 她像是被吓到了 |
[09:00] | Doesn’t she look scared? | 她看起来是不是像被吓到了呢 |
[09:02] | You know,I don’t really know her. | 你知道的 我跟她又不是很熟 |
[09:05] | Why don’t we try massaging the breast to stimulate the flow? | 我们试试看按摩胸部来刺激乳汁分泌 |
[09:08] | – Okay. – Are you kidding me? | -好的 -你在玩我吗 |
[09:13] | This is so frustrating. | 真是好沮丧 |
[09:14] | Why doesn’t she want my breast? | 她为什么不喜欢我的乳房呢 |
[09:16] | I don’t know! Maybe she’s crazy! | 我不知道 或许她发疯了 |
[09:21] | – Hey,wait up. – Hi. | -嘿 等一下 -嗨 |
[09:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[09:26] | I didn’t want to say anything in front of Joey. | 我不想在乔伊面前说出来 |
[09:27] | I didn’t know if he knew. | 因为我不清楚他是否已经知道 |
[09:29] | What? That we had a baby? | 知道什么 我们有了个孩子吗 |
[09:30] | Now let’s give him a little credit. | 我们别太低估他的消息灵通度了 |
[09:33] | Although he did eat a piece of plastic fruit earlier. | 虽然他之前才吃了一个塑料水果 |
[09:37] | No,no,that you and Rachel are engaged. | 不 我是说你跟瑞秋订婚的事 |
[09:40] | – What? – Oh,it’s a secret? | -什么 -噢 那是秘密吗 |
[09:43] | Goody. Yes! We haven’t done the secret thing in a long time. | 太棒了 我们很久都没有玩秘密游戏了 |
[09:48] | Phoebe,there is no secret,okay? | 菲比 没有什么秘密 好吗 |
[09:50] | I didn’t propose. | 我都没有求婚 |
[09:52] | Are you lying? | 你在说谎吗 |
[09:53] | Is this like that time | 是不是又跟上次一样 |
[09:54] | you tried to convince us you were a doctor? | 你要骗我们你是医生[博士] |
[10:01] | I am a doctor! | 我的确是博士 |
[10:05] | You know what? I’m just gonna go and talk to Rachel myself. | 算了 我要自己去跟瑞秋谈 |
[10:09] | All right. Well,me too. | 好吧 我也去 |
[10:14] | Well,should we wake her up? | 要不要叫醒她 |
[10:15] | No. No. Come on,let her sleep. | 不 别这样 让她睡 |
[10:17] | – She’s so exhausted. – And so engaged. | -她真的是累坏了 -而且真的是订婚了 |
[10:32] | Oh,my God. She thinks we’re engaged! | 我的天 她以为我们订婚了 |
[10:37] | Why? Why,why would she think we’re engaged? | 为什么 她为什么认为我们订婚了呢 |
[10:40] | Perhaps because you gave her an engagement ring? | 或许是因为你给了她订婚戒指吗 |
[10:43] | You know,Ross,doctors are supposed to be smart. | 话说 罗斯 博士应该要是很聪明的 |
[10:47] | – I didn’t give her that ring. – You didn’t? | -我没有给她那个戒指 -你没有吗 |
[10:50] | – No! – So whose ring is it? | -没有 -那是谁的戒指呢 |
[10:52] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[10:55] | – Is it an engagement ring? – Yes. | -那是订婚戒指吗 -是啊 |
[10:58] | – But you didn’t give it to her? – No. | -但是你并没有拿给她 -没有 |
[11:00] | – But you were going to propose? – No! | -但你本来是要求婚的 -不是 |
[11:02] | I might be losing interest in this. | 我可能对这件事没兴趣了 |
[11:06] | Look. Look,my mom gave me that ring.. | 听着 我妈给我那个戒指… |
[11:10] | because she wanted me to propose to Rachel. | 是因为她要我跟瑞秋求婚 |
[11:12] | But all I wanted to do was see.. | 但是我只想要知道… |
[11:14] | if she maybe,kind of wanted to start things up again. | 她是否愿意再重新开始 |
[11:18] | What beautiful lukewarm sentiment. | 不温不火的恋爱感觉真美好 |
[11:22] | Look. I didn’t want to rush into anything. | 听着 我不想要冲动行事 |
[11:24] | It seemed like she didn’t want to either. | 似乎她也不想要那样 |
[11:26] | But I don’t understand how any of this happened. | 但我不明白怎么会变成现在的状况 |
[11:29] | What,did she find the ring in my jacket, | 难道是她在我的夹克里找到戒指 |
[11:31] | assume I was gonna propose.. | 然后就认为我要求婚 |
[11:33] | throw it on and just start telling people? | 便急着戴上戒指 向大家宣布吗 |
[11:36] | No,no. She said you actually proposed to her. | 不 她说你有向她求婚 |
[11:39] | Well,I didn’t! I didn’t propose! | 我没有 我没有求婚 |
[11:45] | Unless.. | 除非… |
[11:49] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
[11:55] | I haven’t slept in 40 hours and.. | 我已经40个小时没睡觉… |
[12:01] | It does sound like something I would do. | 那听起来的确像是我会做的事 |
[12:16] | Look,we can’t stay in here forever. | 听着 我们不能永远躲在这里 |
[12:19] | It’s just,I still can’t believe that my dad saw us having sex. | 我只是不敢相信我爸看到我们在做爱 |
[12:22] | He didn’t make it to one of my piano recitals, | 我的钢琴独奏会他都一次没去过 |
[12:24] | but this he sees! | 但他却看到这个 |
[12:27] | This is okay. We’re all adults here. | 没关系的 我们都是大人了 |
[12:29] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没有什么好丢人的 |
[12:31] | Now,let’s put our underwear in our pockets | 现在 我们把内裤放到口袋里 |
[12:32] | and walk out the door. | 然后大胆走出去 |
[12:41] | Hi,Dad. | 嗨 爸 |
[12:43] | I can still call you that,right? | 我还是可以叫你爸 对吧 |
[12:46] | Of course. I’ll always be your dad. | 当然 我永远都是你爸 |
[12:49] | I just want you to know that | 我只想让你知道 |
[12:50] | what you witnessed in there,that wasn’t for fun. | 你刚刚目击的行为 并非是为了爽而已 |
[12:56] | – It wasn’t fun? – Why,why,why would you..? | -不爽吗 -为什么 为什么你… |
[13:01] | Look,I just don’t want you to think.. | 我只是不想让你认为 |
[13:02] | that we’re animals who do it whenever we want. | 我们像动物一样 随地交配撒欢 |
[13:05] | Well,I don’t think that. | 我没那样想 |
[13:07] | Before today,I never thought of you two having sex at all. | 在今天之前 我从未想过你们会做爱 |
[13:11] | It was a simpler time. | 之前的想法要单纯的多 |
[13:15] | The truth is,Dad,we’re trying. | 事实是 爸 我们正在努力 |
[13:18] | – What? – Yeah,we’re trying to get pregnant. | -什么 -是啊 我们正在努力弄大肚子 |
[13:21] | Oh,my God,this is so exciting. | 我的天啊 真是太好了 |
[13:23] | Well,get back in there! I’ll guard the door! | 快进去继续”努力” 我来看门 |
[13:26] | That’s okay,Dad,we can wait until later. | 没关系 爸 我们可以等会儿再说 |
[13:28] | I don’t think so. Aren’t you ovulating? | 我可不同意 你不是正在排卵吗 |
[13:31] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[13:33] | You gotta get at it,princess. | 你要把握时机 小公主 |
[13:35] | When your mother and I were trying to conceive you.. | 当年你妈跟我试着要怀你的时候 |
[13:37] | whenever she was ovulating,bam,we did it! | 只要她在排卵 我们就做 |
[13:40] | That’s how I got my bad hip. | 所以我现在臀部都落下了病根 |
[13:43] | That’s funny. This conversation’s | 真好笑 你们的对话简直 |
[13:44] | how I got the bullet hole in my head. | 让我的脑袋像被子弹打穿一样 |
[13:47] | This one time I had my knee on the sink, | 有一次我把膝盖架到洗手台上 |
[13:49] | and your mother, she was.. | 而你妈… |
[13:51] | I don’t think we need to hear | 我想我们不需要知道 |
[13:52] | the specific positions you and Mom had. | 你跟我妈的特殊体位 |
[13:55] | You’re right. This is about your positions. | 没错 现在的问题是你们的体位 |
[13:58] | Now,what I saw in the closet | 我刚看到你们在更衣室里 |
[14:00] | is not the optimum position..for conceiving a child. | 采用的并非是最佳受孕体位 |
[14:04] | Although it might feel good. | 虽然那感觉可能会很爽 |
[14:05] | I don’t feel good right now. | 我现在感觉非常不爽 |
[14:08] | But pleasure is important, | 但是快感是很重要的 |
[14:10] | and it helps if the woman has an orgasm. | 而且如果女人达到高潮 受孕会更容易 |
[14:13] | You up to the task,sailor? | 你能完成任务吗 猛男 |
[14:26] | Oh,I need to tell you something. | 我需要告诉你一件事 |
[14:28] | Well,now’s a good time. | 现在正是时候 |
[14:29] | I’m on my way to have my ears cut off. | 我正要去把我的耳朵切掉 |
[14:33] | Joey asked me to marry him. | 乔伊要我嫁给他 |
[14:35] | – What? – Joey proposed to me. | -什么 -乔伊向我求婚 |
[14:37] | Is he crazy? You just had Ross’ baby! | 他疯了吗 你才刚生下罗斯的孩子 |
[14:40] | Well,I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[14:42] | What,are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[14:43] | You just had Ross’ baby! | 你才刚生下罗斯的孩子 |
[14:46] | It’s so inappropriate. No,it is worse than that. | 那太不合适了 不 比那更恶劣 |
[14:48] | It is wrong. It’s… | 简直是有违道德 简直 |
[14:50] | It is bigger than mine! | 钻戒比我的大多了 |
[14:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:54] | Days of our Lives,thank you very much. | 《我们的日子》 真是太感谢电视了 |
[14:57] | – You can’t marry him. – Why not? | -你不能嫁给他 -为什么不能 |
[15:00] | Come on,I don’t want to do this alone, | 我不想要一个人苦撑 |
[15:02] | and he’s such a sweet guy. | 而且他是个好人 |
[15:04] | And he loves me so much. | 而且他很爱我 |
[15:05] | Well,do you love him? | 那你爱他吗 |
[15:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:11] | – Sure? – Yeah,I mean,whatever. | -当然 -是啊 我是说 随便啦 |
[15:15] | Honey,the question is.. | 亲爱的 问题是 |
[15:18] | do you really want to marry Joey? | 你是真的想嫁给乔伊吗 |
[15:22] | No. | 不 |
[15:24] | No,I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[15:29] | Could you be a dear and go tell him? | 你能行行好帮我去告诉他吗 |
[15:33] | You still haven’t told Rachel you weren’t proposing? | 你还没告诉瑞秋你当时不是在求婚吗 |
[15:36] | No. She had the ring on.. | 没 她戴上了戒指 |
[15:38] | she seemed so excited,and then she took her breast out. | 她看起来很兴奋 然后她露出胸部 |
[15:42] | Joey,you have to tell her what’s going on. | 乔伊 你得告诉她真相 |
[15:44] | And what did it look like? | 胸部看起来怎样 |
[15:47] | I didn’t look at it. | 我没看到 |
[15:49] | The stupid baby’s head was blocking most of it. | 大部分都被那死小孩的头给挡住了 |
[15:53] | Go and tell Rachel right now,before Ross finds out. | 马上去跟瑞秋说 别等罗斯发现 |
[15:56] | Look,it’s not that easy. | 听着 事情没那么简单 |
[15:57] | She said she wanted to marry me. | 她说她想要嫁给我 |
[15:59] | I don’t want to hurt her. | 我不想伤害她 |
[16:02] | Okay,look,just do it gently. | 好啦 反正 就温和地告诉她 |
[16:06] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说的没错 很有道理 |
[16:08] | I’ll go tell her now before Ross finds out, | 我得在罗斯知道之前赶快说清楚 |
[16:10] | and I’ll be gentle. | 而且我会很温和的 |
[16:11] | I can do that. I am a gentle person. | 我办得到的 我是个温和的人 |
[16:16] | By the way,two people screwing in there | 对了 有两个人在里面胡搞 |
[16:17] | if you want to check that out. | 你可以饱饱眼福 |
[16:33] | Listen,I heard about the engagement. | 我听说订婚的事了 |
[16:40] | Surprised? | 惊讶吧 |
[16:42] | And confused. | 而且很困惑 |
[16:48] | Rach,sweetie.. | 瑞秋 亲爱的 |
[16:52] | I didn’t propose to you. | 我没有向你求婚 |
[16:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:59] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你并不知道 |
[17:04] | You didn’t propose to me. | 你没有向我求婚 |
[17:07] | Joey did. | 是乔伊向我求婚 |
[17:10] | Poor baby,you’re so tired. | 可怜的宝贝 你累坏了 |
[17:14] | Rach,I didn’t propose to you. | 瑞秋 我没有向你求婚 |
[17:20] | Joey didn’t propose to you. | 乔伊没有向你求婚 |
[17:23] | And Chandler didn’t propose to you. | 钱德勒也没有向你求婚 |
[17:30] | You didn’t propose to me. | 你没有向我求婚 |
[17:32] | Chandler didn’t propose to me. | 钱德勒没有向我求婚 |
[17:35] | But Joey did. | 但是乔伊有 |
[17:38] | Joey proposed to you? | 乔伊向你求婚 |
[17:41] | – I can come back. – Wait. Wait. Wait. | -我可以等一下再来 -等等 等等 |
[17:44] | – Joey,did you propose to her? – No. | -乔伊 你有向她求婚吗 -没有 |
[17:48] | – Yes,you did. – Actually,technically,I didn’t. | -你有 -事实上 严格说来 我没有 |
[17:52] | – Well,then,why did you give me a ring? – Wait. | -那你为什么给我戒指呢 -等一下 |
[17:56] | You gave her the ring? | 戒指是你给她的? |
[17:59] | No,and I did not ask her to marry me. | 没有 而且我也没向她求婚 |
[18:03] | – Yes,you did. – No,I didn’t. | -有 你有 -不 我没有 |
[18:04] | – Yes,you did. – No,I didn’t. | -你有 -我没有 |
[18:05] | Yes,you did,and don’t you say you didn’t! | 你有 别再说你没有了 |
[18:09] | He was right there. | 他当时就在床前 |
[18:10] | He got down on one knee and he proposed. | 单膝跪地 然后向我求婚 |
[18:12] | – You were down on one knee? – Yeah,that looks bad. | -你单膝跪地 -是啊 形象全毁 |
[18:15] | But I didn’t, I didn’t propose. | 但是我并没有求婚 |
[18:19] | Then what did happen? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[18:21] | Yeah,what did happen? | 是啊 到底是怎么回事 |
[18:22] | Okay,the ring fell on the floor, | 是这样的 当时戒指掉到了地上 |
[18:24] | and I went down to pick it up.. | 然后我蹲下去捡 |
[18:25] | and you thought I was proposing. | 然后你就以为我是在求婚 |
[18:29] | Yeah,but you said,”Will you marry me?” | 但是你嘴里说着”嫁给我好吗” |
[18:33] | – No,I didn’t. – Yes,you did. | -不 我没说 -有 你有 |
[18:35] | No,I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[18:36] | Yes,you did. Oh,my God,you didn’t. | 有 你有 噢 天啊 你并没有 |
[18:45] | Why didn’t you tell me that before? | 你为什么不早点说呢 |
[18:47] | Well,I tried.. but people kept coming in, | 我也想啊 但是一直有人进来打断 |
[18:49] | and then you took your breast out. | 然后你又露出胸部 |
[18:55] | You saw her breast? | 你看到她的胸部了 |
[18:57] | I’ll tell you about it later. Be cool. | 我待会再告诉你 冷静点 |
[19:03] | Then Joey, what the hell were you doing with an engagement ring? | 那乔伊你拿个戒指搞什么 |
[19:06] | It wasn’t my ring! It’s Ross’ ring. | 那不是我的戒指 是罗斯的 |
[19:09] | That’s why I felt so bad, Rach, | 正因此我才觉得好内疚 瑞秋 |
[19:11] | because he was gonna propose. | 因为他本来是打算求婚的 |
[19:13] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:16] | You were gonna propose to me? | 你本来要向我求婚 |
[19:24] | No. | 没有 |
[19:35] | Well,this is awkward. | 噢 这下尴尬了 |
[19:39] | But I was going to see if,you know, | 但是我本来是要问你 |
[19:42] | maybe you wanted to start dating again. | 是否愿意跟我重新开始 |
[19:45] | But that,I mean,that was all,Rach. | 但 我是说 仅此而已 瑞秋 |
[19:47] | Dude,step up. I proposed. | 老兄 勇敢点吧 我都求婚了 |
[19:51] | No,you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[19:53] | That’s right. There’s a lot going on here, | 没错 发生太多事了 |
[19:55] | and I think I ate some bad fruit earlier. | 我之前一定是吃了什么腐坏的水果 |
[20:00] | Hey,she just woke up. She’s hungry. | 嘿 她刚醒来 而且饿了 |
[20:04] | Why don’t we give this another try? | 我们再来试试看吧 |
[20:06] | I can’t believe you told her I was gonna propose. | 我不敢相信你竟然告诉她我要求婚 |
[20:09] | I can’t believe you’re not gonna propose. | 我不敢相信你竟然不打算求婚 |
[20:11] | Hey,I am not gonna rush into anything. | 嘿 我才不要头脑发热一时冲动呢 |
[20:13] | Yeah,dude,I totally understand. | 是啊 老兄 我完全理解 |
[20:15] | Usually after I have a baby with a woman, | 在跟一个女人有了小孩之后 |
[20:17] | I like to slow things down! | 才想着要放慢脚步 |
[20:20] | – Oh,my God! – What? | -噢 天啊 -怎么了 |
[20:21] | She’s doing it! She’s breast-feeding! Look. | 她在吸了 她在吸奶了 瞧啊 |
[20:24] | It’s beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[20:27] | – I’ll come back for her later. -OK | -我等一下再回来抱她 -好的 |
[20:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:30] | Wow,this feels weird. | 哇 感觉好怪 |
[20:34] | What,good weird? | 怎么 是好的那种吗 |
[20:36] | Wonderful weird. | 简直爽透了 |
[20:40] | You know what,you guys? I’m gonna go too. | 那个 我也先走了 |
[20:43] | And I’m sorry about everything. | 我很抱歉 我搞出来的闹剧 |
[20:47] | Honey,don’t worry,it was my mistake. | 亲爱的 别担心 是我的错 |
[20:49] | No,Rach,I should’ve told you sooner. | 不 瑞秋 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[20:51] | It’s just that.. | 只不过… |
[20:53] | Man,that kid is going to town! | 天啊 那小孩吸得真起劲儿 |
[21:10] | She’s perfect. | 她真是完美 |
[21:12] | We’re so lucky. | 我们真幸运 |
[21:15] | We really are. | 我们确实很幸运 |
[21:21] | Look,I know it’s not a proposal, | 听着 我知道那不是求婚 |
[21:23] | and I don’t know where you are.. | 我也不知道你的意思如何 |
[21:25] | but with everything that’s been going on and with Emma,I’m.. | 但是有了艾玛之后 我… |
[21:31] | – I’ve been feeling.. – Yeah,I know. | -我一直感到… -是的 我懂 |
[21:35] | I’ve been feeling.. | 我也感到… |
[21:37] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[21:41] | Okay,well,that.. | 好的 那么 那… |
[21:42] | Wow,okay,well.. | 哇 好的 那么… |
[21:44] | Then maybe at least we can talk about us again? | 那么或许我们可以再考虑在一起 |
[21:49] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[21:52] | Well,good. Okay. | 那 很好 好的 |
[21:54] | I kind of think,you know,if we,if.. | 我想着 如果我们 如果… |
[22:01] | You’re wearing the ring. | 你手上戴着戒指 |
[22:09] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[22:13] | And you told Phoebe you were engaged. | 你告诉菲比你订婚了 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry,what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[22:24] | When you thought Joey proposed.. | 当你以为乔伊是在求婚 |
[22:29] | did you say yes? | 你有答应吗 |
[22:43] | Kids,I spoke to a doctor | 孩子们 我找了一下医生 |
[22:45] | and picked up these pamphlets on how to get pregnant. | 拿了些受孕教育手册 |
[22:50] | – Hey,Dad. – Hi. | -嗨 爸 -嗨 |
[22:58] | Sorry to bother you again, | 很抱歉再次打扰你们 |
[22:59] | but could you pass my pamphlets back? | 但是能不能把我的受孕手册传出来呢 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |