时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You said you’d marry Joey? | 你答应要嫁给乔伊 |
[00:06] | Okay,you have to realize,I was exhausted, | 你要知道我当时可是累坏了 |
[00:09] | I was emotional. | 很情绪化 |
[00:10] | I would have said yes to anybody. | 任何人求婚 我都会答应的 |
[00:11] | Like that time when you and I got married. | 就像上次你向我求婚一样 |
[00:16] | I’m not helping. | 我控制不了自己 |
[00:19] | So you said yes to him,and you just had our baby? | 你才刚生下我们的小孩 却答应要嫁给他 |
[00:23] | That is right. And traditionally, | 没错 而且按照习俗 |
[00:26] | the daddy gives the mommy a present. | 父亲应该要送母亲一个礼物的 |
[00:28] | But I am prepared to let that go. | 但是我不打算跟你计较 |
[00:31] | So when I came here to see | 所以当我过来看看 |
[00:33] | if you wanted to maybe start things up again.. | 你是否愿意重新来过 |
[00:35] | you were engaged to my best friend? | 你已经跟我最好的朋友订婚了 |
[00:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:42] | I thought Chandler was your best friend. | 我以为钱德勒才是你最好的朋友 |
[00:44] | Well,Chandler’s my oldest friend. | 钱德勒是我的老朋友 |
[00:47] | Joey’s my.. No! | 乔伊是我的 不 |
[00:50] | Hey,I’m gonna take off. I just wanted to say goodbye. | 嘿 我要走了 进来说一声再见 |
[00:53] | Rachel said she’d marry you? | 瑞秋答应要嫁给你 |
[00:56] | This isn’t the right room. Sorry,folks. | 我走错房间了 不好意思 |
[01:06] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:11] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:13] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:16] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:20] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:23] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:26] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:29] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:31] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:34] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:36] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:39] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:54] | OK. I don’t want to be negative. | 好吧 我不想否定你 |
[01:55] | So I’ll say most of the signs you bought are good. | 所以我要说你挑的标语大部分都是很棒的 |
[02:00] | No,they ran out of “It’s a Girl!” | 不 “恭喜生女儿”的标语卖完了 |
[02:03] | But I can fix this one. | 但是我可以处理一下的 |
[02:10] | See? Huh? | 瞧怎样 |
[02:15] | So sexy. | 真性感 |
[02:18] | – Honey? – Yeah? | -亲爱的 -什么 |
[02:22] | Honey,why don’t you lie down? | 亲爱的 你何不去躺下休息呢 |
[02:24] | No, no, no. It’s okay. | 不不不 没关系 |
[02:24] | Ross and Rachel will be back soon, | 罗斯跟瑞秋很快就要回来了 |
[02:25] | and then I gotta go to the office. | 然后我得去办公室 |
[02:32] | Am I producing them? | 是从我嘴里长出来的吗 |
[02:35] | Why are you so tired? | 你为什么这样累呢 |
[02:37] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚无法入睡 |
[02:38] | I started worrying about | 我很担心 |
[02:39] | this big divisional meeting I have later today. | 今天的大型部门会议 |
[02:42] | The more I worried,the more I couldn’t sleep. | 我越是担心 越是没有办法入睡 |
[02:44] | You know,and then I was,like, | 你知道的 我会想 |
[02:45] | “If I fall asleep now,I’ll get six hours’ sleep. | 如果现在睡着 我顶多睡六小时 |
[02:48] | But if I fall asleep now, | 但是如果我现在睡着 |
[02:50] | I’ll get five hours’ sleep.” | 我顶多睡五个小时 |
[02:52] | No matter what I did,I couldn’t fall asleep. | 无论我怎么试 就是睡不着 |
[02:54] | You know what you should’ve done? | 你知道你应该做什么吗 |
[02:55] | Told yourself that little story. | 对你自己讲那个小故事 |
[03:01] | – Welcome home. – Hi. | -欢迎回家 -嗨 |
[03:03] | Phoebe did the signs. | 标语是菲比做的 |
[03:05] | You guys,thanks for doing this. | 你们 真是太谢谢你们了 |
[03:09] | Look at all that stuff people sent. | 瞧瞧大家送来的礼物 |
[03:12] | Oh,my gosh. Look,there’s something every mother needs. | 噢 天啊 这正是每个母亲所需要的 |
[03:16] | A giant,stuffed gorilla that takes up the entire apartment. | 一个挤爆整间公寓的大黑猩猩娃娃 |
[03:21] | What are people think..? | 真搞不懂有些人在想 |
[03:23] | You guys,I love it. | 你们送的呀 我真是太喜欢了 |
[03:27] | Hey,so where’s Ross? | 嘿 罗斯在哪呢 |
[03:29] | He’s downstairs getting the stuff out of the cab. | 他在楼下把东西搬出计程车 |
[03:31] | Is he still mad at us? | 他还在气我们两个吗 |
[03:33] | Well,you more than me. | 气你多过气我 |
[03:34] | But he can’t stay too mad at me. | 他总不能太生我的气 |
[03:36] | I mean,I just had his baby. | 我才刚生下他的小孩耶 |
[03:37] | That’s not fair. I can’t do that. | 太不公平了 我又不会生 |
[03:41] | I’m not sure you should be here when he comes up. | 我不知道他上来时 你应不应该在场 |
[03:43] | Say that’s what I was afraid of. | 那正是我所担心的 |
[03:44] | I didn’t think I should be here either. | 我也不认为我该在场 |
[03:46] | But somebody said he’d be over it. | 但某人说罗斯现在该已经释怀了 |
[03:48] | Hey,what do I know? | 嘿 我怎么会知道呢 |
[03:49] | I wanted to get a bigger gorilla. | 我只想买个更大一点的黑猩猩 |
[03:56] | The numbers we’re seeing in Chicago, | 我们在芝加哥 |
[03:58] | New York and London are solid. | 纽约 以及伦敦的业绩都很扎实 |
[04:01] | But many of our field offices have reported disappointing yields. | 但是我们许多分公司的业绩却呈现衰退 |
[04:10] | Boston is down. Atlanta is down. Houston is down. | 波士顿衰退 亚特兰大衰退 休士顿衰退 |
[04:14] | I could go on and on. | 我可以一直念下去 |
[04:14] | But instead of boring you.. | 但是为了不让你们觉得无趣 |
[04:17] | I’ll go straight to my 42-point plan. | 我直接说明我的42点计划好了 |
[04:30] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[04:33] | She’s just so cute. | 她真是太可爱了 |
[04:36] | I just want to bite her ear off and use it as a sucking candy. | 我真想咬下她的耳朵 当成糖果一样吸 |
[04:42] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[04:43] | But I could take one of those little feet | 但是我可以把这些小脚 |
[04:45] | and put it in a pita pocket. | 放到面饼里面 |
[04:48] | Okay. I put most of the stuff away. | 好了 我把大部分东西都放好了 |
[04:51] | Oh,great. The pacifiers? | 噢 太好了 奶嘴呢 |
[04:52] | It’s in the cupboard. | 在柜橱里 |
[04:54] | – The burping cloths? – Linen closet. | -打嗝围兜呢 -毛巾橱里 |
[04:57] | The diapers? | 尿布呢 |
[04:58] | In the hospital. | 在医院 |
[05:01] | Wow,you guys got a hospital? Fancy. | 哇 你们有间医院吗 真酷 |
[05:04] | No,I left the diapers at the hospital. | 不 我把尿布忘在医院了 |
[05:07] | There’s some in the bag, | 在袋子里面还有一些 |
[05:08] | but I’ll run out and get some more. | 但是我现在就出去多买一些 |
[05:10] | All right,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:11] | Could you stop at the coffeehouse and get me a muffin? | 经过咖啡屋时可以帮我买个松饼吗 |
[05:13] | – Sure. What kind? – Let me think. | -当然 什么口味的 -让我想想 |
[05:17] | What do I want? | 我要什么口味呢 |
[05:20] | What do I want? | 我要什么口味呢 |
[05:22] | Please,take your time. | 请你慢慢想 |
[05:24] | It’s an important decision,not like.. | 那真是非常重要的决定 不像是 |
[05:26] | say,I don’t know,deciding to marry someone. | 决定要嫁给谁那样简单 |
[05:28] | This is about a muffin. | 那可是事关松饼噢 |
[05:33] | – Blueberry. – Blueberry it is. | -蓝莓的 -好吧 蓝莓 |
[05:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:38] | Wow,he’s not letting this go,is he? | 哇 他还在记恨 对吧 |
[05:41] | God,how long do you think that’s gonna last? | 天啊 你觉得这会持续多久呢 |
[05:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:44] | He got over the “We were on a break” thing | 他倒是对”我们当时分手了”那件事 |
[05:45] | really quickly. | 释怀的挺快的 |
[05:49] | You know what,I can’t worry about it right now. | 算了 我现在没空去操心那事 |
[05:51] | Because I’ve got the cutie little baby. | 因为我有了这个可爱的小宝贝 |
[05:56] | I can’t believe how much I love her. | 我无法相信我是如此爱她 |
[05:58] | I mean,I can’t get enough of her. | 我是说 我太爱她了 |
[06:00] | Like,right now? I miss her. I actually miss her. | 就像现在 我好想她 我真的好想她 |
[06:03] | You know,that’s her? | 话说 她就在这里 |
[06:08] | God,look at her sleeping. I love her so much. | 天啊 瞧她睡着的样子 我好爱她 |
[06:13] | – I think I’m gonna wake her up. – Rach,no. | -我要把她吵醒 -瑞秋 不要 |
[06:15] | You know,you’re never supposed to wake a sleeping baby. | 你千万不要吵醒熟睡的婴儿 |
[06:18] | Well,I can do whatever I want. I made her. | 我高兴怎样就怎样 她是我生的 |
[06:22] | Come on,little girl. Yes. Hello,Emma. Hello. | 来吧 小宝贝 嗨 艾玛 嗨 |
[06:32] | Well,I would say I told you so, | 我想说我早就警告过你了 |
[06:33] | but she’s kind of doing that for me. | 但是她已经帮我说了 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry. Mommy’s so sorry. Go back to sleep. | 我很抱歉 妈咪很抱歉 再睡吧 |
[06:40] | Go back to sleep. | 再睡觉吧 |
[06:43] | – It breaks your heart,doesn’t it? – It really does. | -哭得真令人心碎 不是吗 -没错 |
[06:47] | How long do you think we have to stay? | 你认为我们还要呆多久 |
[06:52] | Okay,if everyone’s onboard,it’s settled. | 好了 如果大家都同意 那就定下了 |
[06:54] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[07:03] | – Chandler? – Yeah. | -钱德勒 -在 |
[07:04] | Are you onboard? | 你同意吗 |
[07:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:10] | Well,then problem solved. | 那么问题就解决了 |
[07:11] | Chandler will run our office in Tulsa. | 钱德勒会负责我们在塔尔萨的办公室 |
[07:13] | You’re gonna love Oklahoma. | 你会喜欢俄克拉荷马州的 |
[07:20] | All right. We already tried feeding her, | 好了 我们已经喂过她了 |
[07:22] | changing her,burping her.. | 换过尿布 让她打嗝了 |
[07:23] | Try this one. | 试试看这个 |
[07:25] | “Go back in time and listen to Phoebe.” | 时光倒流 听取菲比的警告吧 |
[07:30] | – All right,here’s something. – What? | -好了 试试看这个 -什么 |
[07:32] | It says to try holding the baby close to your body.. | 上面说试着把婴儿抱起 贴近身体 |
[07:35] | and then swing her rapidly from side to side. | 然后快速地左右摇 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:48] | It worked! | 太有效了 |
[07:52] | No. Just stopped to throw up a little bit. | 不 只是让她吐了一点奶 |
[07:56] | Mon,what am I gonna do? | 莫妮 我该怎么办呢 |
[07:58] | It’s been hours,and it won’t stop crying. | 已经好几个小时了 它就是哭个不停 |
[08:03] | She,Rach. Not it. She. | 她 瑞秋 不是它 是她 |
[08:05] | Yeah. I’m not so sure. | 是噢 我可不太确定了 |
[08:08] | Oh,my God,I’m losing my mind. | 噢 我的天啊 我快疯了 |
[08:10] | Yeah,no kidding. | 是啊 说得没错 |
[08:12] | All right,this just proves | 好吧 这刚好证明 |
[08:13] | no good can come from having sex with Ross! | 跟罗斯做爱 绝对没有好事会发生 |
[08:20] | Hey,Gunther. Can I get a couple of blueberry muffins to go? | 嘿 甘瑟 我要外带几个蓝莓松饼 |
[08:24] | – Diapers,huh? – Yep. | -尿布 是吧 -是的 |
[08:27] | So I guess Rachel had your baby? | 我猜瑞秋生下你的小孩了 |
[08:29] | – Yep. Can you believe it? – Nope. | -是啊 你能相信吗 -不能 |
[08:33] | I can’t even believe she slept with you in the first place. | 首先我就不能相信她竟然会跟你上床 |
[08:39] | You mean,like.. | 你的意思是 |
[08:53] | Ross, I know you’re pissed at me, | 罗斯 我知道你生我的气 |
[08:55] | but we have to talk about this. | 但是我们必须谈一谈 |
[08:56] | Actually,we don’t. | 事实上 没必要 |
[08:59] | Fine. Okay. But I gotta say, | 好吧 但是我必须说 |
[09:01] | technically,I didn’t even do anything wrong. | 严格说来 我并没有做错什么 |
[09:04] | What? You didn’t do anything wrong? | 什么 你并没有做错什么 |
[09:08] | – I said I didn’t technically. – Okay. | -我是说严格说来 我是无心的 -好吧 |
[09:12] | Let’s put aside the fact that you “accidentally”.. | 我们暂时不说你”一不小心” |
[09:14] | picked up my grandmother’s ring | 捡起我祖母的戒指 |
[09:16] | and you “accidentally” proposed to Rachel. | 然后又 “一不小心”向瑞秋求婚 |
[09:19] | Can I just stop you there for a second? | 我可以先打断你一下吗 |
[09:21] | When people do this: | 当别人做这个动作时 |
[09:22] | I don’t really know what that means. | 我真的不知道是什么意思 |
[09:31] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[09:32] | And I could even understand that you couldn’t tell Rachel. | 我尚可以理解你为何没向瑞秋解释 |
[09:36] | But why couldn’t you tell me? | 但你为什么没告诉我呢 |
[09:39] | You had all day to,and you didn’t. | 你有一整天可以说 你却没有 |
[09:41] | I know. I should’ve. “I’m sorry.” | 我知道 我应该说的 “我很抱歉” |
[09:50] | Not using it right,Joe. | 你用错场合了 乔 |
[09:53] | “I’m sorry.” | “我很抱歉” |
[09:58] | – I’m gonna go. – No,come on. | -我要走了 -不 别这样 |
[10:00] | Look, Ross,we have to get past this. | 听着 罗斯 我们必须解开这个心结 |
[10:02] | Give me the bag. | 把袋子给我 |
[10:02] | No,I don’t know what else to do. | 不 我不知道还能怎样 |
[10:04] | – I said I’m sorry,now.. -Joey | -我已经道歉了 现在 -乔伊 |
[10:06] | Now you should scream at me or curse me or hit me. | 现在你应该对我吼叫 咒骂 或是打我 |
[10:09] | I’m not gonna hit you. | 我不会打你的 |
[10:10] | Why not? | 为什么不打 |
[10:11] | You’ll feel better. I’ll feel better. | 你会比较好过 我也会比较好过 |
[10:12] | You know you want to, | 你心里清楚你想打我 |
[10:13] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我从你眼中看得出来 |
[10:16] | – I don’t. – A little bit. | -我不想 -有一点想 |
[10:18] | – No. – Little bit. | -不想 -有一点 |
[10:20] | – No. – A little bit more. | -不想 -多一点了 |
[10:23] | – Give me the bag. – No. Hit me. | -把袋子给我 -不 打我 |
[10:24] | – Give me the bag. – Hit me. | -把那个袋子给我 -打我 |
[10:25] | – Joey, Give me the bag. . – Hit me. | -给我袋子 -打我 |
[10:27] | – Joey, I’m not kidding. -Hit me. | -我不是开玩笑的 -打我 |
[10:28] | – No. – Hit me. Hit me. Hit me! | -不 -打我 打我 打我 |
[10:42] | You ducked! | 你闪开了 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry! It was a reflex! | 我很抱歉 那是本能反应 |
[10:46] | Oh,my God! This really hurts! | 噢 天啊 真的好痛 |
[10:49] | I couldn’t help it. | 我忍不住就闪开了 |
[10:49] | When a fist comes at your face,you duck. Look. | 当有拳头要打上你的脸 你会闪啊 瞧 |
[10:55] | What is the matter with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[10:58] | You were supposed to duck! | 你该本能地闪开才对啊 |
[10:59] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么你没闪呢 |
[11:00] | Let’s talk on the way to the hospital. | 我们去医院的路上再谈 |
[11:02] | Good. Yeah,maybe while we’re there, | 好啊 或许等到了医院 |
[11:04] | they can check your reflexes. | 可以让医生检查一下你的反射神经 |
[11:23] | – Try feeding her again. – I already fed her. | -再喂她看看 -我已经喂过了 |
[11:26] | I know. That’s why I said,”Again!” | 我知道 所以我说”再” |
[11:31] | You guys,we can’t turn on each other,okay? | 姐妹们 我们不可以窝里反 好吗 |
[11:33] | That’s just what she wants. | 那正是她想要的 |
[11:37] | Can I talk to you outside? | 我们可以到外面谈谈吗 |
[11:39] | Oh, no, you guys just stay here. | 不 你们待在这里好了 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna check her diaper. | 我要去检查她的尿布 |
[11:41] | Phoebe,you want to come? | 菲比 你要不要一起来呢 |
[11:43] | I’m kind of part of this. | 他们要谈的事与我也有关 |
[11:47] | Actually,Phoebs, | 事实上 小菲 |
[11:49] | it’s a husband-and-wife kind of thing. | 我们是要谈夫妻两人之间的事 |
[11:50] | I knew I should’ve married Chandler. | 我就知道我该嫁给钱德勒的 |
[11:54] | – Okay,what’s up? – Okay. | -好了 什么事 -好的 |
[11:57] | You know we said | 我们曾经讨论过 |
[11:58] | it would be fun to move to Paris for a year? | 如果能搬到巴黎 住一年一定会很棒 |
[12:00] | And you could study French cooking,and I could write.. | 你可以学习法式烹饪 我可以写作 |
[12:04] | and we could picnic along the Seine, | 我们可以在塞纳河畔野餐 |
[12:06] | and go wine-tasting in Bordeaux. | 去波尔多品酒 |
[12:08] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是啊 -很好 |
[12:10] | You know how people say that Tulsa. | 你知道有些人说塔尔萨 |
[12:15] | is the Paris of Oklahoma? | 就像是俄克拉荷马州的巴黎吗 |
[12:19] | What? Who says that? | 什么 是谁说的 |
[12:22] | People who have never been to Paris? | 那些从没去过巴黎的人说的 |
[12:25] | Well,what’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[12:27] | We’re moving to Tulsa. | 我们要搬去塔尔萨了 |
[12:32] | – Excuse me? – Okay. | -你说什么 -好吧 |
[12:35] | Ms. McKenna,she kind of works above my boss. | 麦肯纳小姐 也就是我上司的上司 |
[12:38] | She asked me to move to Tulsa | 她要我搬到塔尔萨 |
[12:40] | and be president of our office there. | 去当那边分公司的总经理 |
[12:42] | And I was sleeping and apparently said yes. | 我当时正在打瞌睡 迷迷糊糊就答应了 |
[12:45] | Tulsa,Oklahoma? | 俄克拉荷马州的塔尔萨 |
[12:46] | The Sooner State. | 先锋之州 |
[12:50] | Whatever that is. | 管他是什么呢 |
[12:52] | Chandler, | 钱德勒 |
[12:53] | I don’t even want to see the musical Oklahoma. | 我连歌舞剧《俄克拉荷马州》 都不想看 |
[12:55] | Really? “Oh,What a Beautiful Morning,” | 不是吧 “噢 美妙的早晨” |
[12:57] | “Surrey With the Fringe on Top”? | “挂着流苏的萨里马车” |
[12:58] | Are you trying to tell me we’re moving to Oklahoma | 你是在说我们要搬去俄克拉荷马州 |
[13:00] | or that you’re gay? | 还是说你是同性恋 |
[13:05] | All right,not that this matters, | 好吧 那些都没关系 |
[13:06] | but did they at least offer you a huge raise? | 但至少他们有帮你大幅加薪吧 |
[13:08] | No. But they are going to lease us a Ford Focus. | 没有 但是他们会帮我们租一辆福克斯汽车 |
[13:14] | – I’ll get out of it. – Thank you. | -我会试着脱身 -谢谢 |
[13:18] | – What is wrong with Emma? – She misunderstood. | -艾玛是怎么了 -她误会了 |
[13:20] | She thought she was moving to Tulsa. | 她以为是她要搬到塔尔萨 |
[13:27] | Ma’am,do you have a minute? | 请问您现在有空吗 |
[13:30] | I kind of have some bad news. | 我有些坏消息 |
[13:32] | I don’t think I can move to Tulsa. | 我想我不能去塔尔萨了 |
[13:35] | – What? – It’s a funny story,actually. | -什么 -事实上 说起来有些好笑 |
[13:40] | I kind of fell asleep in the meeting this morning. | 我在今早的会议上睡着了 |
[13:44] | So when I said I’d move to Tulsa, | 所以当我说我可以搬到塔尔萨时 |
[13:46] | I didn’t really know what I was saying. | 我根本不知道我在说什么 |
[13:47] | You fell asleep? | 你睡着了 |
[13:49] | But only because I was up all night | 但那是因为我整晚 |
[13:50] | worried about this meeting. | 为会议担心而失眠 |
[13:52] | Isn’t that funny? | 是不是很好笑呢 |
[13:55] | Irony. Not a fan? All right. | 很讽刺 不好笑是吧 好吧 |
[13:59] | See,here’s the thing. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[14:01] | I went home and told my wife about Tulsa, | 我回家告诉我老婆塔尔萨的事 |
[14:04] | and she won’t go. | 但是她不想去 |
[14:05] | See me,I love Tulsa. | 至于我 我爱死塔尔萨了 |
[14:06] | Tulsa is heaven. Tulsa is ltaly. | 塔尔萨是天堂 塔尔萨是意大利 |
[14:09] | Please don’t make me go there. | 求你别逼我搬去那里 |
[14:11] | – Chandler,I.. – I know that you’re upset.. | -钱德勒 我 -我知道你很不高兴 |
[14:12] | No,look,Carol. Can I call you Carol? | 听着 凯萝 我可以叫你凯萝吗 |
[14:17] | Why would I when your name is Elaine? | 我真不应该 因为你的名字是依莲 |
[14:25] | What a great picture of your son. Strapping. | 你儿子的照片真好看 雄壮威武 |
[14:30] | That’s a picture of your daughter,isn’t it? | 是你女儿的照片 对吧 |
[14:33] | Well,she’s lovely. | 她真是甜美 |
[14:34] | I like a girl with a strong jaw. | 我喜欢有坚毅下巴的女孩 |
[14:39] | I’ll call you from Tulsa. | 我会从塔尔萨打电话给你的 |
[14:46] | Hey. So how is it? | 嘿 情况如何 |
[14:49] | – I broke my thumb. – Your thumb? | -我的拇指断了 -你的拇指 |
[14:55] | That’s weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[14:57] | Are you sure you’re punching right? | 你确定你出拳的方式是正确的吗 |
[14:58] | Make a fist. | 握拳 |
[15:01] | Maybe later. | 或许等一下好了 |
[15:04] | Ross,I feel terrible. | 罗斯 我觉得很糟糕 |
[15:05] | You know what,you can go. | 你可以走了 |
[15:07] | I just have to fill out some forms. | 我只要填一些表格就可以了 |
[15:15] | You want me to help you with that? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[15:17] | Why,does it look like | 怎么 看起来像是 |
[15:18] | I’m having trouble with my misshapen claw? | 没办法使用我的畸形爪子吗 |
[15:24] | Name? | 姓名 |
[15:27] | No,I know Ross. | 不 我知道是罗斯 |
[15:29] | But what’s it short for? | 但全称是什么呢 |
[15:30] | You know,like Rossell. | 比如 像是罗素 |
[15:33] | Or Rosstrophor. | 或是罗斯托弗 |
[15:37] | Just Ross. | 就是罗斯 |
[15:40] | It’s pretty. | 好名字 |
[15:43] | – Okay,date of birth? – You know my birthday. | -好了 生日呢 -你知道我生日的 |
[15:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:49] | May.. tember? | 五 九月 |
[15:54] | – October 18. – Occupation? Dinosaurs. | -十月十八日 -职业 恐龙 |
[16:00] | Actually,I’m a paleon.. Dinosaurs is fine. | 事实上我是古生物学 恐龙也可以啦 |
[16:06] | The drawing is not. | 画图可不行 |
[16:12] | All right,who do you want as your emergency contact? | 好了 紧急联络人是谁呢 |
[16:17] | – Rachel,I guess. – Okay. Relationship? | -瑞秋 我想应该是吧 -好的 关系呢 |
[16:21] | Boy,this could take a while. | 天啊 关系复杂要写上半天呢 |
[16:26] | – Just put roommate. – Come on. | -写室友 -少来了 |
[16:29] | You guys are more than that. | 你们比室友还更进一步 |
[16:30] | You’re gonna get together,right? | 你们要在一起了 不是吗 |
[16:32] | I don’t think that we are. | 我不认为我们将要在一起 |
[16:36] | But you two are supposed to be together. | 但是你们两个注定是要在一起的 |
[16:39] | Well,I thought so too. | 我也这样想过 |
[16:40] | But then she said she’d marry you. | 但是她却答应要嫁给你 |
[16:42] | Come on,Ross,that didn’t mean anything. | 别这样 罗斯 那根本没什么 |
[16:44] | She’d just had the baby. | 她当时刚生完孩子 |
[16:46] | She was freaked out about doing it alone. | 很恐惧要独自承担未来的重任 |
[16:48] | She would have said yes to anybody. | 任何人求婚 她都会答应的 |
[16:50] | Yeah,that’s what she said. | 是啊 她也是这样说的 |
[16:52] | So? | 所以呢 |
[16:53] | So I don’t want to be just anybody. | 所以我不想做一个随便的存在 |
[17:00] | You know what? It’s better this way anyway. | 其实 现在这样也比较好 |
[17:05] | I don’t know what I was thinking, | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[17:06] | going down that road again with us. | 再回到之前的关系 |
[17:08] | It’s just much easier if we’re just friends | 如果我们只是一起生养孩子的朋友 |
[17:12] | who have a kid. | 一切要简单得多 |
[17:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[17:16] | And you’re okay with that? | 你可以接受那样的关系定位吗 |
[17:17] | Yes. That’s what we always planned. | 是啊 那本来就是我们的计划 |
[17:20] | And if you have a plan,you should stick to it. | 如果你有计划 就应该照计划执行 |
[17:23] | That’s why they call them plans. Hello? | 那就是计划的意义 不是吗 |
[17:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[17:31] | Hey,for what it’s worth.. with Rachel, | 嘿 不管怎么说 对瑞秋而言 |
[17:34] | I don’t think you’ll ever be just “anybody.” | 我觉得你不可能只是一个随便的存在 |
[17:38] | Hey,there you go. | 嘿 你用对场合了 |
[17:43] | “Thanks.” | “谢谢” |
[17:50] | Oh,my God. How long has she been crying? | 噢 天啊 她哭多久了 |
[17:53] | About a week and a half. | 大约一个星期半 |
[17:56] | Well,it looks like you guys got it under control, | 看起来你们都已经处理好了 |
[17:59] | so I’m just gonna go. | 所以我先回去了 |
[18:02] | No? Really? | 不好吗 不是吧 |
[18:03] | Misery really does love company? | 一定要有人共享悲惨命运吗 |
[18:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:08] | Try holding her a different way. | 试着用另一种方式抱她 |
[18:10] | You guys, I’m doing the best I can. | 二位 我已经竭尽全力了 |
[18:12] | Anyone else is welcome to try. | 欢迎你们来试试看 |
[18:14] | All right,I’ll try. Fine. | 好吧 我来试试看 |
[18:16] | – Yes. Okay. Okay. – Here you go. | -好了 好的 好的 -抱去吧 |
[18:18] | Hey. Oh,gosh. | 嘿 噢 天啊 |
[18:21] | Nothing works with this child! | 怎么抱都没用 |
[18:24] | God,what am I gonna do,you guys? | 天啊 我该怎么办呢 |
[18:26] | I can’t even comfort my own baby. | 我根本照顾不了我自己的孩子 |
[18:28] | I’m the worst mother ever. | 我是史上最糟的母亲 |
[18:30] | No,you’re just new at this. | 不 你只是初为人母罢了 |
[18:31] | You’ll get better. | 会好起来的 |
[18:33] | Think about your first day at work. | 想想你第一天上班的时候 |
[18:35] | That couldn’t have been easy, | 那也不是很简单的事 |
[18:36] | but you figured that out. | 但你也摆平了啊 |
[18:37] | Yeah,I don’t think dressing provocatively | 是啊 我不认为穿得惹火一点 |
[18:39] | is going to help me here! | 对现在的情况会有帮助 |
[18:42] | God,just please take her. | 天啊 请帮我抱一下 |
[18:44] | Okay,I’ll take her. Come on. | 好 我来抱 来吧 |
[18:46] | Oh,boy,I have to go to the bathroom. | 噢 天啊 我要去上一下厕所 |
[18:49] | I have to go scream into a pillow. | 我要去枕头堆里吼一吼 |
[18:56] | Bouncy. Bouncy baby. Bouncy baby. | 活泼 活泼的宝贝 活泼的宝贝 |
[19:00] | Oh,baby,baby. Oh,baby,baby. | 噢 宝贝 宝贝 噢 宝贝 宝贝 |
[19:05] | Oh,baby,baby,baby. | 噢 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[19:10] | Have I gone deaf? | 我聋了吗 |
[19:15] | It worked. | 有效了 |
[19:16] | Oh,baby,baby,baby. | 噢 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[19:18] | Oh,baby,baby,baby. | 噢 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[19:21] | You must be a fireball in bed! | 你在床上一定像个火球 |
[19:25] | I can’t believe it. She’s asleep. | 我不敢相信 她睡着了 |
[19:28] | I got her to go to sleep. | 我让她睡着了 |
[19:31] | I have actual magical powers. | 我真的有神奇的魔力 |
[19:36] | I can hear traffic and birds. | 我可以听到汽车跟鸟叫声 |
[19:38] | I can hear the voices in my head again. | 我又再度听到我脑海中的声音了 |
[19:43] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[19:48] | Oh,my God! You got her to stop crying! | 噢 我的天 你让她不再哭了 |
[19:52] | Yes,I did. | 是的 我办到了 |
[19:53] | I’m Monica,super aunt. | 我是超级姑姑 莫妮卡 |
[19:57] | You are the official baby-crier stopper. | 你是官方认可的婴儿止哭专家 |
[20:00] | Yes,I am. | 是啊 我正是 |
[20:01] | – You’re never leaving the apartment. – Say what? | -你永远都不能离开这间公寓了 -什么 |
[20:05] | That’s your new job,day or night. | 那是你的新工作 日夜兼顾 |
[20:07] | She starts crying,I need you here. | 只要她一哭 我就需要你在这里 |
[20:10] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:11] | Thankfully,you don’t need me at all. | 很庆幸 你一点都不需要我 |
[20:14] | So okay. Hey,super aunt? See you later. | 那么 嘿 超级姑姑 下次见啰 |
[20:18] | Rachel? Let’s give it six to eight months. | 瑞秋 让她坚持6到8个月吧 |
[20:30] | Okay,so listen,I’m gonna go lay down. | 好的 听着 我要去睡一下 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么 |
[20:35] | The book says whenever she’s sleeping,I should be sleeping. | 书上说只要她一睡 我也应该睡 |
[20:38] | So.. | 所以 |
[20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:48] | We just got her to go to sleep. | 我们才刚让她睡着 |
[20:50] | So there can’t be any yelling? | 所以现在不能大声吼叫咯 |
[20:55] | No. | 没错 |
[21:00] | – We’re moving to Tulsa. – What? | -我们要搬去塔尔萨了 -什么 |
[21:06] | I can’t.. I can’t hear. | 我我听不到 |
[21:15] | – Hey. – Hey. Where have you been? | -嘿 -嘿 你去哪了 |
[21:21] | What happened to you? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:22] | I had a little thing with Joey. | 我跟乔伊打了起来 |
[21:24] | If you think this is bad,you should see him. | 如果你认为我伤得很重 你该看看乔伊的伤 |
[21:28] | No,Ross,this is not good. | 不 罗斯 那可不妙 |
[21:31] | We have to talk about this Joey thing. Please sit. | 我们必须谈谈乔伊这件事 请坐下 |
[21:38] | All right,you have got to get over this Joey thing. | 好了 你必须放下乔伊这件事 |
[21:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:43] | I never really wanted to marry Joey,okay? | 我从未真的想要嫁给乔伊 好吗 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:52] | You know what I really,really want? | 你知道我真的很想很想要什么吗 |
[21:57] | What,Rach? | 什么 |
[22:00] | I wanna sleep. | 我想要睡觉 |
[22:04] | I wanna eat. I wanna take a shower. | 我想吃东西 我想洗澡 |
[22:09] | I mean,before she wakes up, | 我是说 在她醒来之前 |
[22:11] | and we gotta do this all over again. | 否则我们又有的忙了 |
[22:14] | – Right. – I mean,because I got news for you. | -没错 -因为我必须告诉你 |
[22:17] | Emma: not easy. | 艾玛 一点都不好带 |
[22:21] | Well,that’s what I’m here for. | 正因此我才在你身边 |
[22:28] | – You want me to get that? – No,that’s really okay. | -你要我去哄她吗 -不 真的不用 |
[22:31] | – Monica? – Got it,got it,got it,got it. | -莫妮卡 -来了 来了 来了 |
[22:47] | I’ve been thinking about this. | 我一直在想这事 |
[22:48] | And I gotta tell you,it’s not my fault. | 而且我要告诉你 那不是我的错 |
[22:50] | It’s a natural instinct. | 那是自然的本能反应 |
[22:52] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[22:53] | Great. Okay,what would you do if I did this? | 正好 好吧 如果我这样你会怎么做 |