时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So,what’s the big news | 是什么惊天动地的大消息 |
[00:06] | we rushed all the way over here for? | 要我们马上赶过来 |
[00:09] | Our news. My company has asked me | 我们要宣布的消息就是 公司要我 |
[00:11] | to head up our office in Tulsa. | 去塔尔萨带领新的分公司 |
[00:13] | So as of Monday, | 所以从星期一开始 |
[00:14] | I’m being officially relocated. | 我已经正式被调职了 |
[00:16] | – Oh,my God! – What? Monday? | -噢 我的天 -什么星期一 |
[00:18] | How long do you have to go for? | 你要去多久呢 |
[00:19] | They said it could be up to a year. | 他们说有可能会长达一年 |
[00:22] | – A year? – Well,do you have to go? | -一年 -那你也要去吗 |
[00:26] | Well,I kind of have to,don’t I? | 我似乎是没有选择 不是吗 |
[00:29] | Because of this stupid thing. | 都是因为这该死的婚戒 |
[00:35] | There’s nothing like the support of your loving wife,huh? | 再也没有比爱妻的支持更棒的东西了 |
[00:38] | Wait a minute. Wait,you can’t go to Tulsa. | 等一下 你不能去塔尔萨 |
[00:41] | Maybe you forgot, | 也许你忘了 |
[00:42] | but we have tickets to the Jets game next week! | 但是下星期我们要去看球赛的 |
[00:45] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[00:46] | but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. | 但是我想我可能去不了了 |
[00:48] | But we were gonna go see the Jets! | 但我们本打算要去看球赛的 |
[00:53] | You can’t go. | 你不能走 |
[00:54] | I mean,you’re the glue that holds this group together. | 你是维系我们老友圈子的灵魂人物 |
[00:58] | – Really? – Not you. | -真的吗 -不是说你 |
[01:04] | I can’t believe you guys are moving. | 我真不敢相信你们要搬走了 |
[01:09] | – I call their apartment! – No! | -我承接他们的公寓 -不行 |
[01:18] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:23] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:25] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:28] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:33] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:36] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:38] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:41] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:51] | – Here you go,Rach. – Thank you,Joey. | -咖啡来了 瑞秋 -谢谢你 乔伊 |
[01:53] | You know what? I’m not even sure | 其实 我不确定 |
[01:54] | I can have caffeine. | 我能不能喝有咖啡因的东西 |
[01:57] | I went through this with Ben and Carol. | 我和卡罗尔养育本的经验表明 |
[01:58] | One cup of coffee won’t affect your milk. | 一杯咖啡不会影响你的母乳的 |
[02:01] | Just to be sure,I’m gonna call Dr. Wiener. | 为了安全起见 我要打电话给维纳医生 |
[02:08] | Every time? | 每次都要淫笑 |
[02:11] | Rach, You don’t have to | 瑞秋 你没必要 |
[02:13] | call him whenever you have a question,okay? | 每次有问题都打电话给他 好吗 |
[02:15] | Trust me. I know this. | 相信我 我是有经验的 |
[02:16] | All right. I trust you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[02:20] | I can see you dialing. I don’t understand why.. | 我看到你在拨电话 我不明白为什么 |
[02:23] | I’m on the phone! Dr. Wiener? | 我在打电话呢 是维纳医生吗 |
[02:27] | It’s so weird seeing Ross and Rachel with a baby. | 看到罗斯跟瑞秋有了小孩 真是奇怪 |
[02:31] | It’s just so grownup. | 好像大人一样 |
[02:32] | I know,yeah. | 我知道 是啊 |
[02:34] | I feel like we’re all growing up. | 觉得好像我们都一起长大了 |
[02:36] | A person named “Wiener.” God,that kills me | 真有人名字叫”小鸡鸡” 真是笑死我了 |
[02:40] | Look at you all grownup. | 瞧瞧你就像个大人 |
[02:42] | Well,actually,you know what? | 事实上 你知道吗 |
[02:45] | I am,you know? | 我确实长大了 |
[02:47] | Well,that whole thing with Rachel made me realize.. | 跟瑞秋之间的事让我意识到 |
[02:51] | that maybe I’m ready | 或许我已经准备好 |
[02:52] | for a more serious relationship,you know? | 接受一段认真的感情了 明白吗 |
[02:53] | Like,I’d like to meet a | 我想要找一个 |
[02:54] | nice,mature,commitment-minded lady. | 善良 成熟 顾家的女孩子 |
[02:57] | And looks aren’t as important as.. | 外表并不是非常重要 |
[03:01] | Nah,she’s gotta be hot. | 不 她一定要性感才行 |
[03:03] | You know,I might know somebody. | 我也许认识这样的人 |
[03:05] | How about you set me up with someone, | 要不要你帮我找个对象 |
[03:07] | and we double-date? | 然后我们搞个四人约会 |
[03:09] | I can do that. Yeah. How’s Friday? | 可以啊 星期五怎样呢 |
[03:11] | – Done! – All right. | -没问题 -好的 |
[03:12] | Good,really? Okay,let’s see. | 很好 真的吗 好 我们来看看 |
[03:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:18] | You know who’s great? Sandy Poopack. | 有个女孩子不错 姗迪·斯黛 |
[03:22] | “Poopack”? | “屎袋” |
[03:27] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 没关系 |
[03:28] | Well,that rules out Lana Titwyler. | 那卢娜·”乳头”怀勒也被排除了 |
[03:35] | – I’ve got good news. – You got out of the whole Tulsa thing? | -我有好消息 -你不用去塔尔萨了吗 |
[03:40] | Okay,I have news. | 好吧 我有个消息 |
[03:43] | You don’t have to move to Tulsa. | 你不用跟我一起搬到塔尔萨 |
[03:44] | You can stay here and keep your job. | 你可以待在这里 继续你的工作 |
[03:46] | That’s great! How? | 太好了 怎么回事 |
[03:48] | My boss and I worked out a deal | 我跟上司达成一个协议 |
[03:50] | where I’m in Tulsa four days a week. | 我一星期在塔尔萨待4天就可以了 |
[03:52] | So the other three,I can be here with you. | 另外3天我可以跟你在一起 |
[03:54] | So you’re gonna be gone four days a week? | 所以你一星期有4天会不在 |
[03:59] | No. | 不行 |
[04:00] | I’m sorry,are you just used to saying that? | 不好意思 你是习惯性说”不行”吗 |
[04:06] | No. I can’t be away from you for that long. | 不是 我不能跟你分开那么久的 |
[04:09] | – Really? – Yeah,you’re my husband. | -真的吗 -是啊 你是我丈夫 |
[04:11] | I can not live | 我不希望 |
[04:12] | in a different state than you for 208 days out of the year. | 一年有208天跟你住在不同州 |
[04:16] | That’s fast math. | 算的真快 |
[04:19] | We could use you in Tulsa. | 我们塔尔萨分公司需要你 |
[04:22] | Thanks for trying to figure out a way, | 谢谢你试着想出一个不必离别的方法 |
[04:25] | but if you go to Tulsa,I go with you. | 但是如果你要去塔尔萨 我会跟你去 |
[04:28] | You said that without gagging. | 你刚刚竟然没有掩住口鼻做呕吐状 |
[04:31] | I know! | 真的耶 |
[04:36] | Well,excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:37] | Oh,yeah? Well,up yours too! | 是吗 你也去吃屎吧 |
[04:42] | – Who the hell was that? – Dr. Wiener. | -那到底是谁啊 -维纳医生 |
[04:48] | Rach,you can’t call people at 3:00 in the morning. | 瑞秋 你不能在凌晨三点打电话给人家的 |
[04:51] | You know what? You sound just like his wife. | 靠 你说话口气跟他老婆一样 |
[04:55] | Was there anything even wrong with Emma? | 艾玛有什么不舒服吗 |
[04:57] | Yes,of course there is! Okay? I’m not insane. | 当然 不然咧 我又不是疯了 |
[05:02] | What was it? | 是什么问题 |
[05:04] | Hiccups. | 打嗝 |
[05:06] | Rachel, I told you, | 瑞秋 我告诉过你了 |
[05:07] | you can’t call him every time any little thing comes up. | 不能每次有鸡毛蒜皮的小事都打给他 |
[05:10] | Well,not anymore I can’t. | 现在是真的不能了 |
[05:13] | He fired us! | 他不做我们的医生了 |
[05:16] | We have to find a pediatrician. | 我们得另找一个儿科医生了 |
[05:19] | Wait,Monica said that when you guys were growing up.. | 等一下 莫妮卡说你们小时候 |
[05:23] | you liked your doctor. | 很喜欢你们的医生 |
[05:24] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[05:25] | Dr. Gettleman? | 格曼医生吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah,no,I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不 我认为这不是个好主意 |
[05:30] | In fact,I think he’s dead. | 事实上 他似乎已经去世了 |
[05:32] | Why does everything happen to me? | 为什么坏事都发生在我身上 |
[05:36] | Rach, I promise,first thing tomorrow, | 瑞秋 我保证 明天第一件事 |
[05:38] | we’ll find another doctor. | 就是找到一个新的医生 |
[05:39] | But I gotta get up early, | 但是我要很早起床 |
[05:40] | and I’m not feeling well. | 而且我现在觉得不是很舒服 |
[05:42] | What? Where? You’re not feeling well? | 什么 哪里 你不舒服吗 |
[05:43] | What do you have? Rubella? | 你患了什么病 风疹吗 |
[05:45] | Because don’t go near Emma,she has not had that shot. | 别靠近艾玛 她还没有注射疫苗 |
[05:48] | You know,come to think of it,it does feel rubella-like. | 仔细想想 倒确实有点像是风疹 |
[06:02] | Wiener! | 维纳 |
[06:05] | Wiener! Wiener! Wiener! | 维纳 维纳 维纳 |
[06:07] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[06:09] | Great! Now he’s gonna know it was me! | 这下好了 现在他知道是我在恶作剧了 |
[06:18] | So how is this for our big double date tonight? | 我这身衣服穿去今晚的四人约会如何 |
[06:23] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[06:26] | Great. Just the reaction I was hoping for. | 很好 那正是我期待的反应 |
[06:30] | Yeah,so you found someone for me? | 是啊 你有帮我找个伴吗 |
[06:32] | You didn’t forget? | 你没有忘记吧 |
[06:33] | Of course not. And you’ll love Mary Ellen. | 当然没有 你会爱死玛莉·艾伦的 |
[06:36] | She’s really smart and cute and funny and.. | 她真的很聪明 可爱风趣 而且 |
[06:40] | I can’t tell you how I know this, | 我不能告诉你我是怎么知道的 |
[06:41] | but she is not opposed to threesomes. | 但是她并不反对3P |
[06:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | – So tell me something about my guy. – No. | -说说我的约会对象吧 -不行 |
[06:54] | Come on,give me something. What’s his name? | 别这样 透露一点嘛 他叫什么名字 |
[06:57] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[06:59] | Mike. Okay,what’s his last name? | 麦克 好的 他姓什么呢 |
[07:01] | Damn it! Is there no mystery left in romance anymore?! | 该死 就不能为浪漫保留点神秘感吗 |
[07:05] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[07:06] | We’ll see you and Mike at the restaurant in a couple hours. | 几小时后与你和麦克在餐厅见 |
[07:08] | All right,great. See you. Bye-bye. | 好的 没问题 待会见 拜拜 |
[07:12] | Why’d I have to say Mike? | 我为什么要说麦克呢 |
[07:14] | I don’t know a Mike! | 我根本不认识叫麦克的 |
[07:15] | Why couldn’t I have said..? | 我怎么就没说个别的什么名字 |
[07:19] | There’s no guys in there! | 里面根本就没有男生的号码 |
[07:25] | It’s impossible to find a good doctor. | 要找个好医生真是难 |
[07:27] | How do you know the good ones.. | 要如何分辨哪个是好医生 |
[07:29] | from the ones who’ll push their penis against your knee? | 哪个又会拿阴茎摩擦你的膝盖呢 |
[07:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:35] | I know what she’s talking about. | 我知道她的意思 |
[07:42] | Well,we’ve gotta find a new pediatrician. | 我们要找个新的儿科医生 |
[07:45] | Ross was getting sick last night, | 罗斯昨晚不舒服 |
[07:46] | and Emma may have caught it. | 艾玛或许也被感染到了 |
[07:48] | Why don’t you see Dr. Gettleman? | 你为什么不去找格曼医生呢 |
[07:50] | Ross said he died. | 罗斯说他去世了 |
[07:51] | He didn’t die. | 他才没去世 |
[07:52] | I just saw his daughter last week. | 我上星期才遇到他女儿 |
[07:54] | She said he was fine. | 她说他很好 |
[07:55] | Her,on the other hand,botched Botox. | 但是她本人 可被肉毒杆菌搞惨了 |
[08:00] | Great. Well then,I’m gonna take Emma to see him. | 太好了 那我要带艾玛去找他 |
[08:03] | I wonder why Ross said that he died? | 为什么罗斯说他死了呢 |
[08:05] | Maybe he was getting him confused | 或许他把他 |
[08:06] | with his childhood therapist. | 跟他小时候的心理医生搞混了 |
[08:08] | He saw a therapist? | 他看过心理医生 |
[08:09] | He used to have a recurring nightmare. | 他以前常常做重复的噩梦 |
[08:11] | It freaked him out. | 吓死他了 |
[08:12] | Wow,what was it? | 哇 什么噩梦呢 |
[08:14] | That I was going to eat him. | 梦到我要吃掉他 |
[08:30] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[08:34] | Yeah? | 怎样 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:44] | I can’t believe I’m doing this with you. | 真不敢相信 我竟然跟你做这事儿 |
[08:46] | Although I did just end a nine-year relationship.. | 我才刚结束一段九年的恋情 |
[08:49] | so I should be open to taking some risks. | 所以我应该敞开胸怀 迎接一些挑战 |
[08:52] | Everything is gonna be fine, ok? | 一切都会没事的 好吗 |
[08:52] | Follow my lead. | 按照我的指示就行 |
[08:54] | All you have to do is pretend to be Mike. | 你只要假装是麦克就可以了 |
[08:56] | – I am Mike. – Attaboy. | -我就是麦克啊 -演的真不错 |
[09:01] | Here they come. | 她们来了 |
[09:03] | I’m Phoebe. | 我是菲比 |
[09:04] | Hi. Phoebe. Mike. | 嗨 菲比 我是麦克 |
[09:05] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[09:06] | Joey,this is Mary Ellen Jenkins. | 乔伊 这位是玛莉·艾伦·詹金斯 |
[09:08] | So,Mike,how do you and Joey know each other,anyway? | 麦克 你跟乔伊是怎么认识的呢 |
[09:15] | How do Joey and I know each other? | 我跟乔伊是怎么认识的呢 |
[09:17] | If I had a nickel for every time | 太多人问这个问题 |
[09:19] | somebody’s asked me that. | 如果每次给个硬币 我都成富翁了 |
[09:22] | – From school. – We met in college. | -在学校认识的 -我们在大学认识的 |
[09:27] | I mean high school. | 我是说高中 |
[09:31] | You guys go way back,then. | 那你们认识可久了 |
[09:33] | So,what are you up to these days? | 那你现在是做什么的呢 |
[09:35] | – Well,I’m a lawyer. – Mike,attorney at law! | -我是律师 -麦克 大律师噢 |
[09:40] | – Actually,I just gave up my practice. – What? | -事实上 我才刚放弃执照 -什么 |
[09:43] | That’s the kind of thing you usually run by me. | 这种事你应该先跟我说一下的 |
[09:47] | I always want to play piano professionally. | 我一直想成为专业钢琴家 |
[09:49] | If I don’t do this now,I never will. | 如果现在不赶快做 就来不及了 |
[09:52] | Great. I like that better than the lawyer thing. | 太好了 我喜欢音乐家胜过律师 |
[09:54] | Which is why I waited until now | 正因此我才一直等到现在 |
[09:56] | to introduce you to Mike. | 才介绍麦克给你 |
[09:58] | You thought he was still a lawyer. | 你不是还以为他是律师吗 |
[10:00] | No,that’s not what I meant. | 不 我并没有那样说 |
[10:02] | Let’s get you a cocktail. | 我们帮你点杯鸡尾酒吧 |
[10:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[10:10] | Looking for restaurant jobs for you in Tulsa. | 帮你在塔尔萨找个在餐厅的工作 |
[10:12] | That’s so sweet. Did you find anything? | 真是贴心 有找到吗 |
[10:15] | – Slim Pickins. – Nothing,huh? | -“鲜有收获” -没找到 是吧 |
[10:18] | No. Slim Pickins. It’s a barbecue joint. | 不 “鲜有收获” 是间烤肉店 |
[10:22] | They’re looking for a cook. | 他们在找厨师 |
[10:23] | Actually,”cook” may be a bit of a stretch. | 事实上 说厨师有点夸张 |
[10:26] | They’re looking for somebody to shovel mesquite. | 他们在找人去铲豆子 |
[10:30] | “Slim Pickins”? That is so cheesy. | “鲜有收获” 听起来真不入流 |
[10:32] | Well,So Cheesy also has an opening. | “不入流”餐厅也在招人 |
[10:35] | Honey,that’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[10:37] | I know this woman,Nancy.. | 我认识一个叫南茜的人 |
[10:38] | who’s a restaurant biz headhunter. | 她是专门帮餐厅招人的 |
[10:40] | She may know something. | 她或许会知道一些职缺 |
[10:41] | Can I say how much I appreciate you coming with me? | 我真是太感激你愿意跟我去 |
[10:44] | When we get to Tulsa, | 等我们抵达塔尔萨 |
[10:45] | I am taking you for a great dinner at Slim Pickins. | 我会带你去”鲜有收获”吃大餐的 |
[10:50] | So Cheesy? | 那”不入流”呢 |
[10:53] | Whole Hog? | 全猪餐厅呢 |
[10:56] | It’s gonna be tough to keep kosher in Tulsa. | 在塔尔萨要保持犹太饮食洁净的习惯真难 |
[11:04] | Hi,Nancy? | 嗨 南茜吗 |
[11:05] | Hi,it’s Monica Geller. | 嗨 我是莫妮卡·盖勒 |
[11:07] | I’m good. Listen,I’m looking for a job in Tulsa. | 我很好 我需要在塔尔萨找份工作 |
[11:12] | Yeah,well,my husband’s been relocated. | 是啊 我丈夫被调职到那边 |
[11:16] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[11:19] | No,I don’t want a job in New York. | 不 我不想要在纽约的工作 |
[11:22] | Javu’s looking? Oh,my God! | 杰屋在招人吗 我的天啊 |
[11:25] | He asked for me personally? Oh,my God! | 他点名要我 噢 我的天啊 |
[11:29] | Wow,this is really,really flattering. | 哇 我真的是太受宠若惊了 |
[11:33] | But I’m moving to Tulsa. | 但是我要搬到塔尔萨了 |
[11:36] | So,just,if you would tell Javu.. | 所以 请你告诉杰屋 |
[11:39] | I’ll take it! | 我接受这份工作 |
[11:44] | My name’s Rachel Greene. | 我是瑞秋·格林 |
[11:45] | I have an appointment for Emma. | 我有帮艾玛预约看诊 |
[11:46] | Dr. Gettleman is finishing up with a patient. | 格曼医生快看完病人了 |
[11:48] | – He’ll be out shortly. -OK, thank you. | -他等下就会出来 -好的 谢谢 |
[11:50] | I think you just have a cold. | 我想你只是感冒了 |
[11:52] | It’s definitely not strep. | 绝对不是感染了链球菌 |
[11:54] | Thanks,doctor. | 谢了 医生 |
[11:58] | Would you like a lollipop? | 要不要来根棒棒糖呢 |
[11:59] | Do you even have to ask? | 那还用问吗 |
[12:07] | He is alive! | 他还活着 |
[12:13] | It’s so surprising that | 真的好奇怪 |
[12:16] | you and Joey have known each other for so long.. | 你跟乔伊认识那么久了 |
[12:18] | and I’ve never heard about you. | 而我却从没有听说过你 |
[12:19] | That’s because we had a bit of a falling out. | 因为我们之前闹翻了 |
[12:24] | Mike hit my mom with a car. | 麦克开车撞到我妈 |
[12:29] | No,I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[12:31] | That’s okay. I have forgiven you. | 没关系 我已经原谅你了 |
[12:33] | Now we’re friends again,and everything’s great. | 现在我们又是朋友了 一切都很美好 |
[12:36] | Well,wait. Is your mom okay? | 等一下 你妈还好吧 |
[12:38] | Please,we’re trying to have a conversation. | 别插嘴 我们在聊天呢 |
[12:43] | You’re a lot nicer on Days of Our Lives. | 你在《我们的日子》中亲切多了 |
[12:45] | Days of Our Lives! | 《我们的日子》 |
[12:46] | That’s why you look so familiar! | 怪不得你看起来那么眼熟 |
[12:48] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么 |
[12:52] | Do you not know each other? | 你们彼此不认识吗 |
[12:56] | Of course we do. | 我们当然认识 |
[12:58] | He’s playing a game we used to play in high school. | 他是在玩我们高中常玩的游戏 |
[13:02] | We pretend we don’t know each other. | 我们假装不认识 |
[13:04] | We played all kinds of games. | 我们玩很多种游戏的 |
[13:05] | You remember that one | 你还记得有一次 |
[13:06] | where I punch you in the face for not being cool? | 你因为太蠢而被我揍吗 |
[13:11] | Let me ask you something: | 让我问你一个问题 |
[13:13] | How many sisters does Joey have? | 乔伊有几个姐妹呢 |
[13:15] | – Six. – No,he doesn’t. He has seven. | -6个 -不 他有7个 |
[13:18] | What are you doing? I said seven! | 你搞什么 我出了7个指头 |
[13:24] | Joey,why did you set me up with a stranger? | 乔伊 为什么你要介绍陌生人给我呢 |
[13:27] | Because I forgot about our date. | 因为我忘记了约会的事 |
[13:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[13:33] | And just to be clear,I didn’t hit his mother with a car. | 另外要澄清一下 我没有开车撞他妈 |
[13:36] | You are unbelievable. | 你简直不可理喻 |
[13:38] | I spent so much time finding | 我花了那么多时间帮你找 |
[13:39] | the perfect girl for you, you know? | 完美的对象 你知道吗 |
[13:41] | Mary Ellen is really smart and cute and loose. | 玛莉·艾伦又聪明又可爱 又很随便 |
[13:44] | Hey | 嘿 |
[13:46] | Who are you kidding? | 你别装了吧 |
[13:53] | You find some guy off the street for me? | 你在街上随便找个男的塞给我 |
[13:57] | God,this is humiliating! | 天啊 真是太侮辱人了 |
[13:59] | Phoebe, I’m so sorry. | 菲比 我很抱歉 |
[14:00] | If you don’t like this guy, | 如果你不喜欢这一个 |
[14:02] | I can find you a better one. | 我可以帮你找个更好的 |
[14:03] | Mike? Mike? | 麦克 麦克 |
[14:07] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[14:08] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:10] | You’re leaving too? | 你也要走 |
[14:12] | I’ll stay if you can tell me my name. | 你要是能说出我的名字 我就留下 |
[14:14] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[14:19] | Honey, we are leaving tomorrow, | 亲爱的 我们明天就要走了 |
[14:21] | and you still have a lot of packing to do. | 而你还有好多东西要打包 |
[14:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:24] | Maybe I shouldn’t go. | 或许我不应该去 |
[14:27] | What? | 什么 |
[14:30] | So Nancy told me about | 南茜告诉我 |
[14:31] | this job at this great restaurant,Javu? | 有一个很棒的餐厅在招人 杰屋 |
[14:34] | But it’s just a little outside of Tulsa. | 离塔尔萨不太远 |
[14:37] | Well,how far outside? | 那是多远呢 |
[14:39] | Manhattan? | 在曼哈顿 |
[14:43] | And you’re thinking of taking it? | 你要接受那份工作吗 |
[14:48] | So, before,you said that being with me | 你之前说跟我在一起 |
[14:50] | was more important than any job. | 比任何工作都重要 |
[14:51] | But I guess now it’s | 但我猜 现在的重要性顺序是 |
[14:53] | old job,me,new job. | 旧工作<我<新工作 |
[14:58] | I’m gonna miss this hand! | 我会想念这只手的 |
[15:02] | I know this is a lot to ask.. | 我知道这很过份 |
[15:04] | but,my God, Chandler, | 但是 天啊 钱德勒 |
[15:05] | this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 现在是千载难逢的好机会 |
[15:07] | What happened to “you can’t live without me | 你之前不是说你无法忍受 |
[15:09] | four days a week”? | 一周有4天不能跟我在一起吗 |
[15:10] | Well,if you really think about it, | 如果你仔细想想 |
[15:12] | I mean,four days is not that long. | 其实 4天并不是很长的时间 |
[15:15] | I mean, I see you Monday before you go to work.. | 星期一你去上班前我会见到你 |
[15:18] | and Thursday when you get back.. | 然后星期四晚上我也会见到你 |
[15:19] | and I always work late on Tuesdays, | 而我总是在星期二忙到很晚 |
[15:21] | so really if you think about it.. | 所以如果你仔细想想 |
[15:23] | it’s really just one day. | 事实上只有分开一天而已 |
[15:25] | And well,if we can’t make it one day, | 而如果我们连一天都撑不住 |
[15:28] | we got real problems,my friend. | 我们真的是有大问题了 朋友 |
[15:34] | I think you should take the job. | 我认为你应该接受这份工作 |
[15:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah. I know it must be important to you | 是啊 当你像猴子一样鬼吼时 |
[15:39] | when you start chattering like a monkey. | 我就知道这对你一定很重要 |
[15:43] | That’s the nicest thing anybody’s ever said to me. | 真是我听过的最甜蜜的话 |
[15:51] | How was the pediatrician? | 新医生怎么样 |
[15:53] | I really liked him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[15:54] | Yeah,yeah. It was really,really, | 是啊 是啊 真的 真的 |
[15:57] | really good. | 真的很不错 |
[15:59] | – You promised not to say anything. – I know. | -你答应我不会说出去的 -我知道 |
[16:03] | Ross still sees his pediatrician! | 罗斯仍在看他的儿科医生 |
[16:08] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[16:11] | Are you serious? You still see Dr. Gettleman? | 真的假的 你还在看格曼医生 |
[16:15] | He is a brilliant diagnostician! | 他是医术高明的诊断师 |
[16:17] | Diagnostician or boo-boo fixer? | 是诊断师还是哄小孩大师呢 |
[16:21] | Ross, Seriously, | 罗斯 说真的 |
[16:22] | you gotta go to an appropriate doctor. | 你该去看合适的医生 |
[16:24] | Why? Why? I know it’s a little weird, | 为什么 我知道是有点怪 |
[16:26] | but he is a great doctor,okay? | 但是他是个很棒的医生 好吗 |
[16:28] | He knows my medical history. | 他知道我的病史 |
[16:30] | And every time I go in there, | 而且每次我去看病 |
[16:31] | he makes a big deal. | 他都非常慎重其事 |
[16:33] | You know,”Look,it’s my favorite patient.” | 他会说”瞧 我最喜欢的病人来了” |
[16:36] | Does he say that before | 他是不是说完之后 |
[16:37] | he sticks his thermometer in your tushy? | 就把体温计插到你的肛门里呢 |
[16:40] | I seem to remember someone | 我可记得某人 |
[16:42] | bringing his security blanket to college. | 把他的安全感毛毯带到大学宿舍 |
[16:45] | That was not a security blanket. That was a wall hanging. | 那不是安全感毛毯 那是壁毯 |
[16:48] | It didn’t spend much time on the wall! | 可它大多数时间都不是挂在墙上的 |
[17:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:03] | Hi. I was hoping to run into you. | 嗨 我一直希望可以再遇到你 |
[17:05] | Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[17:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:08] | Look,I’m sorry,really. I’m so embarrassed. | 我真的很抱歉 我觉得太丢脸了 |
[17:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:15] | Really,I’m a pretty nice guy. | 真的 我是个还不错的人 |
[17:18] | Just ask my parole officer. | 你可以问我的保释官 |
[17:23] | Apparently,I’m not a funny guy. | 显然 我说的笑话不好笑 |
[17:28] | Well,why did you go along with that? | 你那天为什么同意那样做呢 |
[17:32] | Because I was told that | 因为他告诉我 |
[17:33] | I’d get a free dinner, | 我可以吃一顿免费的晚餐 |
[17:34] | which I didn’t. | 不过最后仍然付钱了 |
[17:37] | And that I’d meet a pretty girl, | 而且他说我可以认识漂亮的女生 |
[17:39] | which I did. | 那倒是真的 |
[17:43] | That’s true. | 确实如此 |
[17:48] | Well,is anything you told me about yourself true? | 那你告诉我的事有哪些是真的呢 |
[17:51] | My name is Mike. | 我名字真的是麦克 |
[17:52] | And I do play piano. | 而且我真的会弹钢琴 |
[17:54] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[17:56] | There isn’t a piano here. | 这里并没有钢琴 |
[17:58] | That wouldn’t stand in the way of a true pianist. | 对真正的钢琴家来说 不算是问题吧 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | You are really good. | 你真的很棒 |
[18:26] | I play a little guitar myself. | 我会弹一点吉他 |
[18:28] | Really? That’s great. | 是吗 那太好了 |
[18:30] | What kind of music do you play? | 你弹奏什么音乐呢 |
[18:31] | Like acoustic,folksy stuff,you know? | 像是原声乐 民乐之类的 |
[18:34] | But right now I’m working on | 但是我现在在制作 |
[18:35] | a couple lron Maiden covers. | 铁娘子乐队的CD封面 |
[18:40] | Do you think that,maybe,sometime,I could.. | 你觉得 或许 有空的话 我可以 |
[18:46] | It’s okay. Go ahead,ask me out. | 没关系的 来吧 约我吧 |
[18:50] | Okay. You think,maybe,sometime | 好吧 如果有空的话 |
[18:52] | I could take you out? | 我可以约你出去吗 |
[18:54] | You just caught me off guard. | 你真是让我一点心理准备都没有 |
[18:57] | Yeah,that would be nice. | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[18:59] | Look at this! My two best friends! | 瞧瞧 我最要好的两个朋友 |
[19:08] | Excuse me. I don’t mean to be a jerk.. | 不好意思 我也不想为难别人 |
[19:10] | but the baby with the rash | 但是那个长疹子的婴儿 |
[19:12] | came in after me. | 是在我后面进来的 |
[19:14] | The doctor will be right with you,sir. | 医生等一下就可以看你了 先生 |
[19:21] | Mommy,I can’t find Waldo. | 妈咪 我找不到华多 |
[19:24] | What,the circus? He’s behind the elephant. | 马戏团吗 他在大象后面 |
[19:26] | Wow. So your child’s a big fan of the Waldo books too? | 哇 你的孩子一定也很迷华多吧 |
[19:32] | Yeah,that’s how I know. | 是啊 所以我也很熟 |
[19:36] | – I’m Ross,by the way. – Hi,I’m Sally. | -对了 我叫罗斯 -嗨 我叫莎莉 |
[19:39] | So no ring. | 你没带婚戒 |
[19:41] | Can I assume you’re also a single parent? | 所以我推想你也是单亲家长 |
[19:43] | I am a single parent. | 我的确是单亲父亲 |
[19:46] | It’s hard,isn’t it? | 很艰难 不是吗 |
[19:47] | There’s no time for a social life. | 根本没有社交的时间 |
[19:49] | Where are you gonna meet someone? | 要去哪里认识朋友呢 |
[19:52] | Let’s say,I don’t know, | 其实 或许 |
[19:54] | you met someone in the pediatrician’s office. | 可以在儿科医生那里认识人吧 |
[19:59] | Rossie? We’re ready for you. | 小罗斯 轮到你了 |
[20:10] | Yeah.. | 是啊 |
[20:13] | Come on,Ross Jr. It’s time to go in. | 走吧 小罗斯 轮到我们了 |
[20:19] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[20:25] | Mommy,what’s wrong with that man? | 妈咪 那个人是怎么了 |
[20:27] | Hey,I helped you find Waldo! | 嘿 是我帮你找到华多的耶 |
[20:37] | – Good,you haven’t left yet. – Where have you been? | -太好了 你还没走 -你去哪了 |
[20:39] | I got held up at Dr. Gettleman’s office. | 有事情在格曼医生那耽搁了一下 |
[20:43] | There was some guy that freaked everybody out. | 有一个家伙 把别人都吓到了 |
[20:48] | You got here just in time. | 你正好赶上 |
[20:50] | I really have to go,buddy. | 我马上就走了 兄弟 |
[20:51] | Oh,man. | 噢 兄弟 |
[20:52] | Honey. Promise to call me when you land? | 亲爱的 答应我一下飞机就打电话 |
[20:54] | Of course I will call you. I love you. | 当然 我爱你 |
[20:57] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:03] | Watch the tongue,people. We got a baby over here. | 不要舌吻 二位 儿童不宜 |
[21:07] | – Bye,Chandler. – Bye. | -再见 钱德勒 -再见 |
[21:10] | – Bye,honey. – Bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[21:17] | – What’s the matter,Joe? – I’m mad at you for leaving. | -怎么了 乔 -我很生气你要走 |
[21:21] | You know,you’re nothing but a big leaver. | 你什么都不会 就会抛弃人家 |
[21:25] | A big leaver with a stupid suitcase. | 带着笨行李的负心汉 |
[21:31] | Any chance you’re trying to pick a fight | 你是不是故意想挑架 |
[21:32] | to make all of this easier? | 让离别不那么伤感呢 |
[21:38] | Dude,you see right through me! | 老兄 你真是太了解我了 |
[21:50] | Okay,well.. Bye,Mon. | 好了 那再见了 莫妮 |
[21:53] | Bye,Ross. Rachel. | 再见 罗斯 瑞秋 |
[21:56] | – Bye,Emma. – Okay,bye-bye. | -再见 艾玛 -好了 拜拜 |
[21:59] | Have a good trip. Okay. Oh,my God. | 旅途愉快 好了 噢 天啊 |
[22:05] | Chandler, Wait. | 钱德勒 等一下 |
[22:10] | It goes old job.. | 重要性排名是旧工作 |
[22:13] | new job.. | 新工作 |
[22:15] | and you. | 最高的是你 |
[22:19] | This is just something I have to do. | 我必须向你说清楚 |
[22:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:23] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[22:26] | I know that too. | 我也知道 |
[22:40] | Don’t worry. I’ll be back before you know it. | 别担心 我很快就会回来的 |
[22:44] | Yes,it will be the same. | 是的 一切都不会变 |
[22:47] | Because I know,that’s how. | 因为我就是知道 |
[22:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:51] | You double promise? | 你可以双重保证吗 |
[22:57] | Call me when you land. | 一下飞机就打电话给我 |
[23:00] | – Can I talk now? – Okay,bye. | -轮到我说了吗 -好的 再见 |
[23:02] | – Joey! – He had to board. | -乔伊 -他要登机了 |