时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey,Ross. | 嘿 罗斯 |
[00:04] | I’m so glad someone’s here. | 真高兴有人在这里 |
[00:05] | Could you zip me up? | 你可以帮我把拉链拉起来吗 |
[00:10] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[00:12] | Can you believe no one between my apartment and here.. | 你相信从我家到这里的路上 |
[00:14] | offered to do that for me? | 竟然没人愿意帮我拉拉链吗 |
[00:17] | People. | 人啊 |
[00:19] | So why are you so dressed up? | 你穿这么漂亮做什么呢 |
[00:22] | Mike’s picking me up for a date. | 麦克要来接我去约会 |
[00:25] | How’s that going? Is it getting serious? | 交往得如何 是不是越来越认真了 |
[00:28] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[00:30] | I mean,I like him. | 我是蛮喜欢他的 |
[00:32] | But am I ready | 但是我还没有准备好 |
[00:33] | to take my Grade A loins off the meat market? | 让我这么优秀的人退出单身市场 |
[00:35] | I’m not quite sure. | 我不太确定 |
[00:39] | You know,I really admire your whole dating attitude. | 我真的很欣赏你的约会态度 |
[00:43] | It’s so healthy. | 真是很健康 |
[00:44] | I’m always like,”Is this moving too fast? | 我总是在想 会不会进展太快了 |
[00:46] | Is this moving too slow? Where’s this going?” | 会不会进展太慢了 这将怎么发展呢 |
[00:49] | I know. You are a bit of a drama queen. | 我知道 你就像是个戏剧女王 |
[00:53] | You’re so much better off. | 你真是太厉害了 |
[00:54] | You just go from guy to guy having fun.. | 男朋友一个接着一个 享受乐趣 |
[00:57] | and not worrying that it never turns into anything serious. | 完全不担心没有认真的结局 |
[01:02] | I wouldn’t say “never.” | 我不敢说”完全不” |
[01:04] | You know,there is that guy. | 有一次有个男的 |
[01:07] | Okay,well,what about..? | 好吧 那个 |
[01:10] | Okay,there’s gotta be someone. | 总该有个人吧 |
[01:12] | There isn’t! That’s what I’m saying. | 根本就没有 我就说吧 |
[01:16] | Oh,my God,you’re right! | 噢 天啊 你说的没错 |
[01:17] | I know. And yet,here you are, | 我知道 瞧你现在 |
[01:18] | all ready for the next date. | 又可以开始新恋情啦 |
[01:22] | I can’t believe I never realized this before. | 真不敢相信 我之前都没有意识到这点 |
[01:25] | I’m in my 30s, | 我已经三十几岁了 |
[01:26] | and I’ve never been in a long-term relationship. | 却从来没有爱情长跑过 |
[01:30] | Oh,my God,what’s wrong with me? | 噢 天啊 我是有什么毛病 |
[01:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:37] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 你没有什么毛病 |
[01:39] | I mean,you don’t strike me as | 我是说 你不像是那种 |
[01:41] | the type of person that wants to get married. | 急着想要结婚的人 |
[01:44] | I want to get married! | 我想结婚 |
[01:47] | No,please.. Please don’t cry because of me. | 别这样 拜托别因为我而哭 |
[01:49] | I don’t know what I’m talking about,okay? | 我根本不知道我在说什么 |
[01:51] | I’ve been divorced three times. | 我都离婚三次了 |
[01:53] | At least you’ve been married. | 至少你结过婚 |
[01:56] | Oh,my God! I want to trade lives with Ross?! | 噢 天啊 我竟然羡慕起罗斯了 |
[02:02] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[02:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:05] | Nothing. I’m excited about our date. | 没事 要跟你约会太兴奋了 |
[02:09] | Mike,this is Ross Geller. | 麦克 这位是罗斯·盖勒 |
[02:11] | Ross,this is Mike.. | 罗斯 这位是麦克 |
[02:16] | Sorry,I didn’t catch that. | 对不起 我没有听清楚 |
[02:17] | Mike Hanigan. | 麦克·汉尼根 |
[02:18] | – Ross Geller. – Hey. | -罗斯·盖勒 -嘿 |
[02:20] | So are you sure you’re ready to go? | 你确定准备好了吗 |
[02:24] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎样 |
[02:28] | – Do you have a compact in your purse? – No. | -你皮包里有小镜子吗 -没有 |
[02:31] | You look great. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[02:41] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:46] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:48] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:51] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:56] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:59] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[03:01] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[03:05] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:15] | Hey,Joey. | 嘿 乔伊 |
[03:17] | This girl won’t turn around. | 那个女的就是不转过来 |
[03:19] | I can’t tell if she’s hot or not. What do you think? | 我无法判断她是不是很性感 你觉得呢 |
[03:22] | Joey,I am not going to objectify women with you. | 乔伊 我不会跟你一起把女性物化的 |
[03:27] | But if her face is as nice as her ass.. | 但是如果她的脸跟她的屁股一样棒的话 |
[03:29] | – Mama! – All right. Thanks. | -妈啊 -好的 谢谢 |
[03:32] | Have you talked to Chandler? | 你有跟钱德勒通电话了吗 |
[03:33] | He has to stay in Tulsa this weekend. | 他这周末要留在塔尔萨 |
[03:35] | – How come? – I don’t know. He has to work. | -为什么 -我不知道 有工作要做 |
[03:38] | There’s some big rush on the.. | 要赶那个什么… |
[03:44] | Damn it. One of these days I’m gonna have to start | 讨厌 总有一天我该开始 |
[03:45] | listening when he talks about his job. | 认真听他讲工作的事了 |
[03:49] | Why don’t you fly out there and surprise him? | 你何不飞过去给他个惊喜呢 |
[03:53] | Maybe I will go. | 或许我应该飞过去 |
[03:56] | We’ll have a little second honeymoon | 我们可以来个二度小蜜月 |
[03:58] | at the Tulsa Ramada. | 地点就在塔尔萨的饭店 |
[04:01] | You should bring your black see-through teddy | 你应该带你那件黑色透明性感内衣 |
[04:03] | with the attached garters. | 带吊带裤袜的那件 |
[04:09] | How do you know I have one of those? | 你怎么知道我有那件呢 |
[04:10] | Didn’t until just now. | 本来不知道 现在知道了 |
[04:16] | Hot. Not hot. | 性感 不性感 |
[04:19] | Hot! | 性感 |
[04:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:26] | I said that I think you’re hot. | 我说我觉得你很性感 |
[04:29] | And.. now I’m embarrassed. | 而现在我糗死了 |
[04:32] | I thought you said “hi.” | 我以为你是说”嗨” |
[04:35] | That would’ve been better. | 如果是那样就好了 |
[04:37] | I’ll try that. Hi,I’m Joey. | 我来试试看 嗨 我是乔伊 |
[04:40] | I’m Hayley. | 我是海莉 |
[04:43] | Look,I don’t normally ask out | 通常我不约 |
[04:44] | women that I meet in coffeehouses. | 在咖啡店遇到的女生出去 |
[04:52] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康 |
[04:58] | – Anyway.. – I would love to go out with you. | -反正 -我很乐意跟你出去 |
[05:01] | Really? Great. | 真的吗 太棒了 |
[05:04] | Did I..? Did I actually ask you? | 我有我有开口约你吗 |
[05:07] | That’s just where you were going. | 由你说话的方式 |
[05:09] | I figured I’d help you out. | 我就猜得到你要做什么 |
[05:11] | You don’t seem like the kind of guy who does this a lot? | 你不像是那种经常这样的男生吧 |
[05:27] | – So how’d the date go? – Well,it was awful. | -约会还好吗 -糟透了 |
[05:30] | Every time I thought about what you said,I cried. | 每次我想到你说的话 我就哭了 |
[05:33] | So he hasn’t called? | 他还没打来吗 |
[05:34] | Would you call this girl: | 你会打给这种女的吗 |
[05:36] | “Thanks for.. a lovely.. evening”? | “谢谢美好一晚” |
[05:40] | Now I feel terrible. This is all my fault. | 我觉得糟透了 全都是我的错 |
[05:43] | You know what you should feel terrible about? | 你知道更糟的是什么吗 |
[05:45] | This could have been my serious guy. | 那男的原本可能是我认真交往的对象 |
[05:48] | He was sweet and smart and funny. | 他很体贴 聪明又风趣 |
[05:50] | You know how hard it is to meet a guy like that? | 你知道要遇到这样的男生有多难吗 |
[05:53] | We are a rare breed. | 我们的确是很稀有 |
[06:00] | What a great dinner. | 晚餐实在太棒了 |
[06:03] | Thanks again for letting me | 再次谢谢你让我 |
[06:04] | have that last piece of cake at the restaurant. | 吃最后一块蛋糕 |
[06:07] | You’re welcome again. I’m gonna go make some coffee. | 不用客气 我要去煮咖啡 |
[06:11] | – Can I get you anything? – Do you have any cake? | -你要什么呢 -你有蛋糕吗 |
[06:20] | So this is going pretty good. | 真是进行的太顺利了 |
[06:22] | Dinner was nice. We’ve got a lot in common. | 晚餐很棒 我们有许多共同点 |
[06:25] | Victoria ‘s Secret. | “维多莉亚的秘密”性感内衣目录 |
[06:28] | We even like the same books. | 我们甚至喜欢相同的书 |
[06:33] | There’s a scary painting. | 这幅画真可怕 |
[06:35] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:37] | I think I’ve been scared by that painting before. | 我记得好像被这幅画给吓过 |
[06:42] | You know what? This whole place looks familiar. | 说起来 这地方看起来真眼熟 |
[06:45] | I have definitely been in this apartment. | 我一定曾经来过这里 |
[06:47] | I know I’ve seen this weird plant before. | 我看过这棵古怪的植物 |
[06:51] | It did that the last time! | 它上次也是这样刺我 |
[06:53] | Oh,my God. I’ve gone out with this girl before. | 噢 天啊 我跟这个女的约会过 |
[06:57] | Yeah! We had sex on this couch! | 没错 我们在这沙发上做过爱 |
[06:59] | And then on that chair,and.. No. | 然后在那张椅子上 还有 不对 |
[07:02] | No,we didn’t do it here.. | 不对 没有在这里 |
[07:04] | which is weird,because it seems like a perfectly good place. | 这倒是很奇怪 看起来超适合的 |
[07:08] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[07:18] | Hey,Mike. | 嘿 麦克 |
[07:19] | Sorry to just drop by like this. Can I come in? | 很抱歉这样跑过来 我可以进来吗 |
[07:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁呢 |
[07:27] | I’m Ross. Phoebe’s friend from the coffeehouse? | 我是罗斯 菲比在咖啡屋的朋友 |
[07:30] | I really,really need to talk to you about something. | 我真的非常需要跟你谈一件事 |
[07:34] | Unless.. | 除非 |
[07:35] | You’re not gonna try and get me to join a cult,are you? | 你不是要拉我信什么邪教吧 |
[07:39] | – No. – No,it’s just, | -不是 -没啦 因为 |
[07:42] | you have that look. | 你长得很像那种人 |
[07:45] | Damn Supercuts! | 该死的超级发型 |
[07:50] | Well,what’s up? Is Phoebe okay? | 怎么回事 菲比还好吗 |
[07:51] | Oh,yeah,yeah. | 噢 还好 还好 |
[07:53] | Phoebe is great. But.. | 菲比很好 但是 |
[07:57] | I’m an idiot,okay? | 我是个蠢蛋 |
[07:59] | Right before you guys went out.. | 就在你们出去约会前 |
[08:00] | I accidentally got her all upset. | 我不小心惹得她很难过 |
[08:04] | That’s why she was weird. | 难怪她不对劲 |
[08:06] | Yes. Yeah,I.. | 是的 是啊 我 |
[08:07] | Yeah,I said something stupid | 我说了些蠢话 |
[08:09] | about her never having had a serious relationship. | 关于她从没有过认真的恋爱关系等等 |
[08:12] | But you should know, | 但是你应该知道 |
[08:12] | she is so much fun. A wonderful person. | 她是很风趣 很棒的一个人 |
[08:16] | Please,don’t blow her off. | 拜托 请别离开她 |
[08:18] | I’m not gonna blow her off. | 我不会离开她的 |
[08:20] | I just got off the phone with her. | 我才刚跟她说完电话 |
[08:21] | We’re going out tomorrow night. | 我们明晚要出去约会 |
[08:23] | I mean,I hope that’s okay with you, | 我是说 我希望你没有意见 |
[08:26] | stranger from the coffeehouse. | 咖啡屋的陌生人 |
[08:29] | Well,then,I didn’t need to bother you. | 好吧 那我就不需要再打扰你了 |
[08:32] | You | 你 |
[08:33] | or the four other Mike Hanigans I bothered. | 以及我打扰的另外4个麦克·汉尼根 |
[08:39] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[08:40] | Is that true what you said? | 你刚刚说的是真的吗 |
[08:42] | Phoebe’s never had a serious relationship? | 菲比从未谈过认真的恋爱 |
[08:46] | Of course she has. | 她当然有过 |
[08:48] | If she’s never had a serious relationship.. | 如果她没有谈过认真的恋爱 |
[08:51] | do you think I’d go around broadcasting it.. | 你认为我会到处去广播 |
[08:54] | like some kind of unstoppable moron? | 像是无法克制的白痴一样吗 |
[08:59] | But you did say it. | 但你的确是那样说了 |
[09:00] | Yes. Yes,I did. | 是的 是的 我是说了 |
[09:05] | And I will also say.. | 而且我还会说 |
[09:07] | what I’m about to say.. | 我接下来要说的 |
[09:11] | vis-a-vis.. | 面对面地 |
[09:13] | the following. | 以下的话 |
[09:17] | Phoebe has never had a serious relationship.. | 菲比从未谈过认真的恋爱 |
[09:22] | since.. | 自从 |
[09:24] | her super-serious relationship.. | 她超级认真的恋爱关系 |
[09:29] | with.. Vikram. | 和 维克莱分手之后 |
[09:33] | – Vikram? – What? That’s a real name. | -维克莱 -怎么 那是真的名字 |
[09:45] | Stop it! | 停停吧 |
[09:47] | Why couldn’t they have sent me to Texas? | 为什么不派我去德克萨斯州呢 |
[09:51] | Seven o’clock. | 七点钟 |
[09:53] | Maybe I’ll hit the gym. | 或许我该去健身房 |
[10:01] | Who am I kidding? Pay-per-view porn. | 少来了 还是看色情频道好了 |
[10:19] | – Do not disturb! Do not disturb! – Surprise! | -不要打扰 不要打扰 -惊喜吧 |
[10:24] | – Monica? – Is everything all right? | -莫妮卡 -一切都还好吧 |
[10:26] | Yeah,everything’s great. I was just.. | 是啊 一切都很好 我刚刚 |
[10:29] | watching some regular television there. | 在看一些常规的电视节目 |
[10:32] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是令人开心的小惊喜 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna go freshen up,okay? | 我去梳洗一下 好吗 |
[10:43] | Okay,honey. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[10:51] | That was close. | 好险啊 |
[10:56] | – Hello. – Hey,Rach,it’s me. | -喂 -嘿 瑞秋 是我 |
[10:58] | Okay,I just got to Chandler’s room, | 我刚到钱德勒的房间 |
[11:00] | and I caught him.. | 然后看到他 |
[11:02] | molesting himself. | 正在自慰 |
[11:06] | That couldn’t have been pretty. | 那画面可不是很好看 |
[11:09] | But you know,guys do that. | 但你知道的 男人常那样做的 |
[11:10] | Yeah? Well,the weird part is.. | 是吗 但是 很奇怪的是 |
[11:12] | he was getting off.. to a shark-attack show! | 他看的是鲨鱼攻击影片 |
[11:16] | – No! – Yes! | -好恶 -是的 |
[11:18] | Chandler watches shark porn! | 钱德勒竟然在看鲨鱼色情片 |
[11:27] | – While watching sharks? – Yeah. | -在看鲨鱼的时候 -是啊 |
[11:29] | Are you sure that’s what he was doing? | 你确定他是在做那档事吗 |
[11:32] | You know how many times I’ve seen him | 你知道我看他那样 |
[11:33] | jump up like that? | 跳起来多少次了吗 |
[11:35] | Believe me,I know what he was doing. | 相信我 我知道他在做什么 |
[11:38] | Man! Sharks! | 天啊 鲨鱼 |
[11:40] | I always knew there was something weird about that dude. | 我就知道那家伙有地方不对劲 |
[11:44] | You promised to love him no matter what. | 你发誓过无论如何都要爱他的 |
[11:46] | “What” means,like,if he gets a disease | “无论如何”意思是像如果他得病 |
[11:48] | or kills someone. | 或者杀了人什么的 |
[11:51] | Not if he gets his jollies to Jaws. | 而不是如果 他把小弟弟放到鲨鱼嘴里 |
[11:56] | You know what,honey? Guys are just different. | 其实 亲爱的 男人是很不一样的 |
[11:58] | They like things that we can’t understand. | 他们喜欢一些我们无法理解的东西 |
[12:01] | I once dated this guy | 我曾经约会过一个男人 |
[12:02] | who wanted to pretend.. | 总喜欢假装 |
[12:03] | that he was an archeologist,and I was this.. | 他是考古学家 而我是 |
[12:07] | naughty cavewoman | 调皮的山顶洞女人 |
[12:08] | who he unfroze from a block of ice. | 是被他从冰块中解救出来的 |
[12:13] | Are you talking about my brother? | 你是在说我哥吗 |
[12:15] | I didn’t disguise that very well,did I? | 我装得不像 对不对 |
[12:22] | I went out with this girl last night. | 我昨晚跟一个女孩子出去 |
[12:24] | Halfway through our date I realized.. | 到一半的时候才发现 |
[12:26] | I already slept with her. | 我已经跟她上过床了 |
[12:30] | You’ve slept with all the women in N.Y., | 你已经跟全纽约的女人上过床了 |
[12:32] | and now you’re going around again? | 现在又开始新的一轮吗 |
[12:34] | That’s not even the weird part. | 那不是最奇怪的地方 |
[12:36] | She didn’t remember sleeping with me! | 她竟然不记得跟我上过床了 |
[12:38] | You don’t remember sleeping with her. | 你也不记得跟她上过床啊 |
[12:40] | But she should remember sleeping with me. | 但是她应该要记得我的 |
[12:42] | I am very memorable! | 我可是很令人难忘的 |
[12:45] | – You guys know. – How do we know? | -你们知道的 -我们怎么会知道呢 |
[12:47] | We’ve never slept with you. | 我们又没跟你上过床 |
[12:48] | And whose fault is that? | 那是谁的错呢 |
[12:52] | What’s the big deal? | 又没有什么大不了的 |
[12:52] | You forgot,she forgot. | 你忘了 她忘了 |
[12:54] | – Maybe you were having an off night. – Hey! | -或许那晚你床上表现不佳 -嘿 |
[13:00] | I never have an off night. Okay? | 我的床上表现从不会不佳 好吗 |
[13:03] | Although,sometimes if I’m a little bloated, | 虽然有时候如果我吃太饱 |
[13:05] | I don’t feel that sexy. | 可能就不会觉得很性感 |
[13:06] | But even then,I’m better than most! | 但是即使是那样 我都比别人强 |
[13:10] | Honey,why don’t you just let it go | 亲爱的 你何不就此释怀 |
[13:12] | and ask her out again? | 再约她出去呢 |
[13:13] | You’re both so slutty, | 你们都是荡货 |
[13:14] | you don’t remember who you slept with. | 你们根本都不记得跟谁上过床 |
[13:16] | You’re made for each other. | 你们是天生的一对 |
[13:20] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[13:23] | Well,I’ll go out with her again | 好吧 我会再跟她出去 |
[13:25] | and I’ll try to get past it. | 然后忘了过去 |
[13:27] | No salt! Bloaty! | 不能吃盐 会胀气 |
[13:30] | – Joey? – What? | -乔伊 -干嘛 |
[13:31] | You don’t think sharks are sexy,do you? | 你不会也觉得鲨鱼很性感吧 |
[13:33] | No. | 不会 |
[13:35] | Wait a minute. Wait,what was the Little Mermaid? | 等一下 等等 小美人鱼是鲨鱼吗 |
[13:42] | It’s open! | 门开着的 |
[13:46] | Mike called! We’re going out again! | 麦克打电话来了 我们要再约会了 |
[13:52] | Quick thing. I went to talk to Mike. | 一件小事 我去找麦克谈过 |
[13:55] | What? | 什么 |
[13:56] | What did you..? What did you do,Ross? | 你做 你做了什么 罗斯 |
[13:59] | Oh,boy. You got mad at that part. | 噢 天啊 光这样你就生气了 |
[14:03] | I went over there,you know,to tell him how.. | 我过去找他 告诉他 |
[14:06] | How great you are. But.. | 你是个很棒的人 但是 |
[14:09] | Well,you know me. Blah-blah-blah. | 嗯 你知道我的 话太多了 |
[14:14] | – And I ended up telling him that.. – What? | -我最后竟然告诉他 -什么 |
[14:19] | You had a six-year-long relationship.. | 你有过六年的恋情 |
[14:23] | with a guy named Vikram. | 跟一个叫做维克莱的人 |
[14:26] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:29] | Well,he seemed.. | 因为 他好像 |
[14:31] | to bum hard when I told him that | 有点惊讶 因为我对他说 |
[14:33] | you’d never been in a serious relationship. | 你从未谈过认真的恋情 |
[14:41] | If you hadn’t just | 如果你不是刚跟我 |
[14:42] | had a baby with my best friend.. | 最好的朋友生下小孩 |
[14:44] | I swear to Lucifer.. | 我向魔王发誓 |
[14:47] | a rabid dog would be feasting on your danglers right now! | 一只疯狗正在吃你裤档里的那根东西了 |
[14:53] | I think you’ll feel differently when you know.. | 我想如果你知道多一点关于维克莱的事 |
[14:56] | a little bit about Vikram. | 你会感觉好多了 |
[14:59] | Okay,he’s a.. | 好的 他是 |
[15:01] | He’s a kite designer. | 他是风筝设计师 |
[15:06] | And he used to date Oprah. | 而且他曾经跟奥普拉约会过 |
[15:11] | I’m not going along with some lie you made up,Ross. | 我不会跟你一起说谎的 罗斯 |
[15:15] | – I’m just gonna be honest with him. – Good. | -我会跟他老实说 -很好 |
[15:18] | Just be honest with him. | 跟他老实说 |
[15:20] | – I have nothing to be ashamed of. – No. | -我没什么好羞耻的 -没错 |
[15:22] | Ok, So I haven’t been in a relationship | 好吧 就算我的每段感情 |
[15:24] | that lasted longer than a month. | 都没有超过一个月 |
[15:26] | Okay? I haven’t had a real boyfriend. | 那又如何 我是没有过真正的男朋友 |
[15:29] | You know? If he can’t handle it,then he can leave. | 如果他无法接受 那他可以离开 |
[15:31] | Which he will. | 我想他会离开的 |
[15:34] | And,you know,that’s okay. | 而这一切都没有关系 |
[15:36] | So I’ll just be alone forever. | 我只不过会永远孤单而已 |
[15:38] | You know,all right. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. | 都没关系了 一切都会没事的 |
[15:40] | I’ll go on walking tours with widows and lesbians. | 我就跟寡妇还有同性恋一起出去玩嘛 |
[15:47] | – I’ll get it. – Okay. | -我去开门 -好的 |
[15:51] | I’m trying to remember the last time I opened a door | 让我想想有哪一次开门 |
[15:54] | and you weren’t there. | 出现在门口的人不是你 |
[15:59] | Phoebe,are you okay? | 菲比 你还好吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah. There’s just.. | 还好 只不过 |
[16:07] | There’s something you should know. | 有件事你必须知道 |
[16:12] | Vikram just called. | 维克莱刚打电话来 |
[16:16] | So it was really a shock after 25 years of marriage.. | 在经历25年的婚姻后 真令人惊讶 |
[16:19] | my parents of perfect couple are getting divorced. | 我的模范父母竟然要离婚 |
[16:22] | I kind took it the hardest.. | 我是最难以接受的 |
[16:23] | – because I was the youngest. – Sure. Yeah. | -因为我是家里最小的 -当然啰 |
[16:25] | How can you not remember me? | 你怎么会忘了我是谁 |
[16:28] | What? | 什么 |
[16:30] | How could you not remember that we slept together? | 你怎么会忘了我们上过床 |
[16:32] | – What? When? – I don’t know! | -什么 何时 -我不知道 |
[16:35] | I really,really think | 我真的 真的认为 |
[16:37] | I would remember sleeping with you. | 如果有过 我会记得的 |
[16:38] | Come on,come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[16:39] | Search your brain,all right? It was.. | 仔细回想 好吗 就在 |
[16:42] | a certain amount of time ago. | 之前某个时候 |
[16:44] | Ok, I was here. You were here. | 我在这里 你在这里 |
[16:46] | We had sex here,here,here.. | 我们在这里 这里 这里做爱 |
[16:49] | Not there. | 没在那里 |
[16:51] | – Anything? – No,it’s not ringing any bells. | -想起来了吗 -没 一点印象也没有 |
[16:54] | My God,woman! | 天啊 女人 |
[16:57] | How many people have you been with | 你跟多少人上过床 |
[16:58] | not to remember this? | 让你根本不记得我 |
[17:00] | Hey,Hayley. We really gotta fix that doorknob. | 嘿 海莉 我们真的要修理那个门把了 |
[17:04] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[17:10] | I slept with you! | 我跟你上过床 |
[17:14] | And you obviously remember me! | 而且很明显 你记得我 |
[17:16] | Hey,I still got it! | 嘿 表示我还不赖 |
[17:18] | So we’re good. | 所以我们还好嘛 |
[17:21] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去 |
[17:25] | And I said,”Okay,Vikram.. | 然后我说 维克莱 |
[17:28] | you can’t just call every time you get lonely. You know. | 你不能每次寂寞就打电话给我 |
[17:31] | You gave up that right | 你已经没有那个资格了 |
[17:33] | when you slept with Rachel.” | 因为你跟瑞秋上床了 |
[17:36] | Rachel? I thought she just had a baby with Ross. | 瑞秋 她不是才刚生下罗斯的小孩吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah,well.. | 是啊 嗯 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:43] | But Emma’s birth certificate | 艾玛的出生证明上 |
[17:45] | might say “Geller”.. | 或许生父是罗斯 |
[17:46] | but her eyes say “Mukherjee.” | 但是她眉眼长得像维克莱 |
[17:50] | That is so wrong. And on top of that,he’s a glue sniffer? | 实在太不对了 而且他还吸毒 |
[17:55] | I know. But he calls, | 我知道 但是他打来时 |
[17:56] | and my heart goes to him. | 我的心就飞向他了 |
[17:58] | You know,that bastard | 你知道的 那个浑蛋 |
[17:59] | is one smooth-talking freelance kite designer. | 是个很会花言巧语的风筝设计师 |
[18:04] | I think there’s somebody better out there for you. | 我觉得有更好的人在等着你 |
[18:08] | I mean,you know,I’m.. | 我是说 你知道的 我 |
[18:09] | I’m not saying me,but.. | 我不是指我 但是 |
[18:13] | Maybe.. me. | 或许 是我 |
[18:18] | And you don’t have to worry about glue-sniffing with me. | 而且你不用担心我会吸毒 |
[18:21] | Although,I do smell the occasional Magic Marker. | 虽然有时候我会闻马克笔的味道 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Anyway,I just.. | 是啊 反正 我只是 |
[18:29] | I think I can make you happy. | 我觉得我可以让你幸福 |
[18:35] | – Okay,I can’t do this. – What’s wrong? | -好吧 我编不下去了 -怎么了 |
[18:38] | Well,there is no Vikram. Ross made him up. | 根本没有维克莱这个人 罗斯乱扯的 |
[18:42] | Because I.. | 因为我 |
[18:43] | I really never have been in a long-term relationship. | 我从未有过爱情长跑 |
[18:46] | I’ve never lived with a guy. | 我从未跟男人同居过 |
[18:48] | I’ve never even celebrated an anniversary. | 从来没有庆祝交往一周年 |
[18:51] | So.. | 所以 |
[18:54] | If that’s too weird for you.. | 如果这对你而言太奇怪 |
[18:57] | and you want to leave,I totally understand. | 你现在如果想走 我完全可以理解 |
[19:00] | In fact,I’ll close my eyes | 事实上 我要闭上双眼 |
[19:01] | to make it less awkward. | 让这一切不至于太尴尬 |
[19:10] | You kissed me. | 你亲了我 |
[19:15] | You don’t think I’m a total freak? | 你不认为我是怪人吗 |
[19:18] | No. | 不 |
[19:21] | Look,can I..? | 那 我可不 |
[19:23] | Can I think you’re a little weird and also cool.. | 我可不可以认为你有点怪 但又有点酷 |
[19:26] | for telling me the truth | 因为你告诉我事情的真相 |
[19:27] | and also want to kiss you? | 而且让我想亲你 |
[19:29] | I guess so. | 我想可以吧 |
[19:31] | Can I think it’s cool that you kissed me.. | 我可不可以认为 你亲我真是很酷 |
[19:34] | and also want to kiss you again? | 而且我想亲回去 |
[19:38] | And be a little concerned about the Magic Markers? | 有一点担心马克笔的事可以吗 |
[19:42] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[19:51] | This is Vikram. | 我是维克莱 |
[20:01] | Hi,honey,I’m home. | 嗨 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[20:06] | – How was your flight? – It was great. | -旅途还好吗 -很棒 |
[20:09] | Why don’t you sit down. | 过来坐下吧 |
[20:11] | Get yourself comfortable. | 放轻松 舒服点 |
[20:13] | Because I have a little.. | 因为我有个小… |
[20:16] | surprise for you. | 惊喜要给你 |
[20:21] | It must be 5:00 in Tulsa.. | 塔尔萨现在一定是五点 |
[20:22] | because it’s “sex o’clock” in N.Y.C.! | 因为纽约现在是六点[性奋点] |
[20:28] | Okay. This is how much I love you. | 好了 这代表我有多爱你 |
[20:33] | The great white.. | 大白鲨 |
[20:41] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[20:43] | Why am I watching a bunch of sharks swimming around? | 为什么要我看一群鲨鱼游来游去呢 |
[20:47] | Is this..? Is this not the good part? | 这不是 这不是你爱看的吗 |
[20:50] | Do you want me to fast-forward to something.. toothier? | 要我快进到露齿比较多的地方吗 |
[20:55] | No,I’m just not sure that | 不 我只是想确定 |
[20:57] | you got the right movie,that’s all. | 你是不是拿错了录影带 |
[21:00] | This is the only one they had at our video store. | 录影店里只有这一卷 |
[21:03] | Though they did have something called Crocodile Killers. | 不过他们倒是有一部叫”鳄鱼杀手”的 |
[21:06] | Or does it always have to be sharks? | 难道你非要鲨鱼不可吗 |
[21:11] | Does what always have to be sharks? | 为什么我非要鲨鱼不可 |
[21:13] | Look,we can do something else. | 听着 我们可以来点别的 |
[21:16] | Do you want me to get into the tub and.. thrash? | 你要我到浴缸里 再用力扭吗 |
[21:21] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[21:23] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系的 |
[21:25] | I still love you. | 我还是爱你的 |
[21:27] | Let me be a part of this. | 让我也参与其中 |
[21:29] | Let me be a part of this! | 是你该让我了解其中的缘由 |
[21:32] | I saw what you were doing in Tulsa. | 我看到你在塔尔萨做的事 |
[21:35] | Angry sharks turn you on! | 愤怒的鲨鱼让你”性”奋 |
[21:39] | No,they don’t. | 不 并没有 |
[21:41] | Then why were you watching them | 那为什么你一边看着他们 |
[21:43] | and giving yourself a treat? | 一边自慰呢 |
[21:46] | Oh,my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[21:47] | When you came in,I switched the channel. | 当时你一进门 我就转台了 |
[21:49] | I was just watching regular porn. | 我本来只是在看一般的色情片 |
[21:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:54] | Yes. Just some good,old-fashioned, | 是的 只不过是一些正常 老套 |
[21:56] | American,girl-on-girl action. | 美式的女对女爱情动作片 |
[22:01] | Can I tell you how happy that makes me? | 我想说 我真是太开心了 |
[22:05] | You are an amazing wife. | 你是个很棒的老婆 |
[22:08] | Really,you are amazing. | 真的 你太棒了 |
[22:10] | I mean, You were actually gonna do this for me? | 我是说 你真的愿意为我这样做 |
[22:12] | Where do you find the strength and the understanding | 你哪里来的力量和谅解 |
[22:14] | for something like that? | 去这样做呢 |
[22:18] | I’m very,very drunk right now. | 因为我现在非常 非常地醉 |
[22:28] | Ordinarily,I would talk to her, | 通常 我会去跟她搭讪的 |
[22:29] | but my confidence is shaken. | 但是我的自信已经动摇了 |
[22:31] | Did I sleep with her? Did I not sleep with her? | 我有跟她上床吗 我没有跟她上床吗 |
[22:35] | Maybe this is a wake-up call. | 或许该是你反省的时候了 |
[22:36] | You know,about your whole dating attitude. | 检讨你的整个约会态度 |
[22:40] | You’re in your 30s | 你已经三十好几了 |
[22:40] | and you have never been in a long-term relationship. | 却没有谈过一段长期的恋爱 |
[22:45] | Here you go from woman to woman.. | 女人从一个换到另一个 |
[22:47] | meaningless experience | 没有意义的关系 |
[22:48] | to meaningless experience. | 换到另一段没有意义的关系 |
[22:50] | Never even worrying | 从来不去担心 |
[22:50] | that it doesn’t turn into something more serious. | 那些恋情无法发展到谈婚论嫁的阶段 |
[22:53] | You’re right. I love my life! | 你说的没错 我爱死我的人生了 |
[23:01] | I actually did sleep with her. | 事实上 我跟她上过床了 |