时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh,hey,you guys? | 噢 嘿 你们大家 |
[00:04] | I couldn’t get a reservation for the night of my birthday.. | 我生日当天晚上订不到餐厅 |
[00:07] | so we’ll have to do dinner Thursday night instead. | 所以我们要改到星期四晚上 |
[00:09] | Thursday? But that’s Halloween. | 星期四 但那是万圣节耶 |
[00:12] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[00:14] | It’s just spooky,that’s all. | 只不过是很诡异而已 |
[00:17] | So,is Mike coming to dinner? | 那 麦克也会跟我们吃晚餐吗 |
[00:19] | No. It’s my first birthday with a boyfriend, | 不会 我第一次可以跟男朋友过生日 |
[00:22] | and he has to work. | 他却要上班 |
[00:24] | I’d get mad at him, | 我很想对他发脾气 |
[00:25] | but I think it’s too soon to show my true colors. | 但是我想这会太快露出我的本性 |
[00:29] | Oh phobs, I would make the reservation for five. | 菲比 你只预定5个人的餐位就可以了 |
[00:31] | Because one of us has to stay with Emma. | 我们其中一个要留下来照顾艾玛 |
[00:33] | – Which one of us should go to dinner? – Rachel! | -我们俩应该谁去呢 -瑞秋 |
[00:38] | Actually,I was thinking maybe both of us could go. | 事实上 我想或许我们两个都可以去 |
[00:42] | Oh, yeah | 哦 真好 |
[00:44] | Thanks. I’ll put a lot of extra thought into your gift. | 谢谢 我会多用点心准备你的礼物 |
[00:49] | All right,so great,we can all go now. | 好了 太棒了 我们全部都可以去 |
[00:51] | That is fun! Hey! You know what? | 真棒 你们知道吗 |
[00:54] | We all haven’t been together,the six of us,in such a long time. | 我们六个人已经很久没有这样在一起了 |
[00:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[00:59] | We’re together now. | 我们现在就在一起啊 |
[01:00] | Mon? Chandler’s not here. | 莫妮 钱德勒并不在这里 |
[01:06] | Oh,dear God. | 噢 老天 |
[01:14] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:19] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:21] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:24] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:29] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:32] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:35] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:38] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:48] | Hello. It’s nice to see our team together for the first time. | 大家好 很高兴第一次我们全员到齐 |
[01:52] | Now,before we get started, | 现在 在我们开始之前 |
[01:54] | are there any questions? | 有什么问题要问吗 |
[01:55] | – Yes. Ken,is it? – That’s right. | -很好 肯 对吧 -没错 |
[01:57] | Is it true the reason you’re in Tulsa is, | 有传闻说你之所以会来塔尔萨 |
[02:00] | you fell asleep in a meeting.. | 是因为你在开会的时候睡着 |
[02:01] | and took the job | 然后随口接下此份工作 |
[02:02] | without realizing what you were saying yes to? | 其实你根本搞不清是来干什么的 对吧 |
[02:07] | Well,don’t believe everything you hear,Ken. | 别道听途说 肯 |
[02:09] | But yeah,that’s true. | 但是没错 那是真的 |
[02:12] | All right,let’s get started | 好了 我们先开始 |
[02:14] | by taking a look at last quarter’s figures. | 看一下上一季的数字 |
[02:19] | Claudia,aren’t you supposed | 克劳蒂亚 你该先 |
[02:21] | to blow smoke up the boss’s ass? | 问一下老板可不可以抽烟吧 |
[02:24] | I’m sorry. Does the smoke bother you? | 我很抱歉 你介意我抽烟吗 |
[02:26] | No. I smoked for years. Then I quit. | 不 我抽了好多年 然后戒了 |
[02:29] | Right now,I can’t remember why. | 现在也忘了为什么要戒 |
[02:33] | You’re not allowed to smoke in this office,right? | 在办公室不准抽烟的 不是吗 |
[02:35] | Yes,in Oklahoma | 可以的 在奥克拉荷马 |
[02:36] | it’s legal to smoke in offices with 15 people or less. | 在15人以下的办公室抽烟是合法的 |
[02:39] | Would you like one? | 你要来一根吗 |
[02:40] | All right,look. I don’t smoke anymore. | 好了 听着 我戒烟了 |
[02:42] | But if the rest of you want to light up, | 如果你们其他人也想抽 |
[02:44] | go ahead,it’s fine. | 请便 没关系的 |
[02:49] | So,you all smoke,then? | 原来你们全部都抽烟 |
[02:52] | You know,it’s almost rude that I’m not smoking. | 其实 我不抽烟反而看起来很没礼貌 |
[02:55] | That’s not true. If you don’t want.. | 没那回事 如果你不想 |
[02:57] | Ken,please! | 肯 拜托 |
[03:01] | No,I can’t. I can’t smoke. | 不 不行 我不能抽烟 |
[03:02] | If I smoke,my wife would kill me. | 如果我抽烟 我老婆会杀了我 |
[03:04] | I’m sorry,but isn’t your wife back in New York? | 不好意思 但你老婆不是在纽约吗 |
[03:09] | I’ve always liked you,Ken. | 我一直都很喜欢你 肯 |
[03:17] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[03:21] | – Hey. – And “treat” it is. | -嘿 -真是大饱眼福呀 |
[03:26] | Wow. So glad I changed. | 哇 幸好我有换衣服 |
[03:29] | I almost wore my threadbare robe | 我差一点就穿上那件 |
[03:31] | that can’t contain my breasts. | 连胸部都遮不住的破睡袍 |
[03:35] | This is not what I’m wearing. I’m ovulating.. | 我不是要穿这件出门 我正在排卵 |
[03:37] | and Chandler’s gonna be home. | 而钱德勒很快就回来了 |
[03:39] | So,I thought we would try before dinner. | 所以我觉得可以在晚餐前尝试受孕 |
[03:42] | Wait,does this mean you’ll be late? | 等一下 这表示你们会迟到吗 |
[03:44] | Believe me, Chandler and I | 相信我 钱德勒和我 |
[03:45] | haven’t seen each other in over a week. | 已经超过一个星期没有见面了 |
[03:47] | We’ll probably be the first ones there. | 我们可能会是第一个到的 |
[03:49] | Okay. See you there. Happy humping. | 好了 待会见 祝你们搞的愉快 |
[03:55] | Wow,somebody smoked out here? | 哇 有人在这里抽烟吗 |
[04:01] | My God,don’t people know | 天啊 难道他们不知道 |
[04:02] | you’re not allowed to smoke in public spaces? | 在公共场所是不可以抽烟的吗 |
[04:04] | Actually,in Oklahoma | 事实上 在奥克拉荷马 |
[04:06] | smoking’s legal in offices with fewer than 15 people. | 在少于15人的办公室抽烟是合法的 |
[04:11] | Oh,you smoked. | 噢 你抽烟了 |
[04:13] | No. I just happen to know | 不是 我只是刚好知道 |
[04:15] | a lot of trivia about smoking in different states. | 不同州的抽烟规定 |
[04:18] | For example,in Hawaii, | 例如 在夏威夷 |
[04:20] | cigarettes are called lei-lana-lukus. | 香烟叫做雷拉纳路卡斯 |
[04:24] | Oh,Chandler,you stink of cigarettes! | 钱德勒 你身上都是臭烟味 |
[04:27] | Do you think Monica will smell it? | 你觉得莫妮卡会闻得到吗 |
[04:28] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:29] | That woman has the nose of a bloodhound. | 那女人的鼻子像猎犬一样灵 |
[04:32] | And the breasts of a Greek goddess. | 胸部像希腊女神一样美 |
[04:39] | Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[04:47] | Okay. Something to cover the smell. | 好了 有什么可以掩盖味道 |
[04:54] | Oven cleaner. | 炉灶清洁剂 |
[05:01] | Unscented. | 无添加香味 |
[05:05] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:08] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[05:11] | You want to join me in the bedroom? | 想要跟我进房间吗 |
[05:13] | No,thanks,I’m good. | 不 谢了 不用 |
[05:16] | Okay. So you want to play it that way,do you? | 好吧 你想玩欲擒故纵 是吗 |
[05:21] | Well,you know what,actually,I just got off a plane.. | 你知道吗 事实上 我才刚下飞机 |
[05:24] | so I’m feeling gross. I should take a shower. | 觉得有点脏 我应该先洗个澡 |
[05:26] | Come here,you don’t need a shower. | 过来 你不需要洗澡 |
[05:27] | All right,the truth is.. | 好吧 事实上是 |
[05:30] | I soiled myself during some turbulence. | 在遇到空中乱流时 我拉屎进裤子了 |
[05:37] | What do I smell? I smell smoke. | 什么味道 我闻到烟味 |
[05:40] | Did you smoke? | 你有抽烟吗 |
[05:42] | Yes. But I just had one. | 有 但是只抽了一根 |
[05:45] | Two. | 两根 |
[05:47] | Two tiny cigarettes. Okay,five. | 两小根 好吧 五根 |
[05:51] | A pack. Two pack.. A carton. | 一包 两包 一条 |
[05:55] | Three big fat cartons in two days! | 两天抽三大条香烟 |
[06:00] | But it’s over. | 但是都结束了 |
[06:01] | I’ve made a decision,I’m not gonna smoke anymore. | 我已经决定 再也不抽烟了 |
[06:07] | Well,those are for you. | 那是要送给你的 |
[06:11] | All right. Well,we’ll just see you when you get here. Bye. | 好的 嗯 到时候见 拜 |
[06:15] | Oh,that was my mom. She’s stuck in terrible traffic. | 噢 是我妈 她遇到大塞车 |
[06:18] | Ok, that is now the third sign | 好吧 这是第三个征兆 |
[06:20] | that I should not leave Emma. | 告诉我不该离开艾玛 |
[06:21] | What are the other two? | 另外两个征兆是什么呢 |
[06:23] | Well,the first one is,I don’t want to. | 嗯 第一个是 我不想要 |
[06:24] | And second one,I’m not going. | 第二个是 我不要去 |
[06:28] | I know this is the first time we’re leaving the baby. | 我知道这是我们第一次离开宝宝 |
[06:31] | I know how hard it is for you. But.. | 我知道这对你很困难 但是 |
[06:33] | But everything’s gonna be fine. | 但是一切都会很好的 |
[06:35] | I mean,my mom is gonna be with her. | 我是说 我妈会在这里照顾她 |
[06:37] | – She’s great with kids. – She is? | -她很会照顾小孩的 -真的吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[06:41] | What about Monica? | 那莫妮卡是什么情况 |
[06:43] | You only hear Monica’s side of that, okay? | 你只听到莫妮卡的片面之词 |
[06:45] | that little fatso was a terror! | 那肥妹是个恐怖份子 |
[06:50] | I just don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得我办不到 |
[06:52] | Rach, you know what? You can and you should. | 瑞秋 你可以的 你也必须那样做 |
[06:54] | Really,it will be good for you. | 真的 这对你是有好处的 |
[06:57] | In fact,you know what? | 事实上 你知道吗 |
[06:58] | Go ahead to the restaurant,and I will wait for my mom.. | 你先去餐厅 我留下来等我妈 |
[07:02] | and then I’ll meet you there. | 然后我再过去找你们 |
[07:03] | No,no,really,you should go. Go out. | 不 真的 你应该过去 出去 |
[07:05] | Really,the world is your oyster. | 真的 世界都是你的 |
[07:08] | Kick up your heels. Paint the town red! | 甩开高跟鞋 挥洒出自己的颜色 |
[07:12] | You need to learn some new slang. | 你该学些新的广告词 |
[07:14] | I’m serious. Come on,you should go. | 我是说真的 走吧 你该走了 |
[07:17] | Here. No,just go. | 来 去吧 |
[07:20] | – Well.. – No,no! You know what? | -那 -不 不你知道吗 |
[07:23] | You’re not getting back in there! | 你别想要进去 |
[07:24] | The baby’s fine. Now,scram! | 宝宝没事的 现在快走吧 |
[07:28] | Tell your story walking! | 跟着你的感觉向前冲 |
[07:32] | I was just going to say that I left my keys. | 我只是要说 我忘记带钥匙了 |
[07:38] | Holy moley,are we in a pickle now! | 老天啊 这下我们惨了 |
[07:45] | Where is everyone? They’re 40 minutes late. | 他们人呢 已经迟到四十分钟了 |
[07:48] | – I know. – I’m starving. | -我知道 -我饿死了 |
[07:50] | I knew we were coming here tonight. | 我知道我们今晚要来这里 |
[07:52] | I ate nothing all day. | 所以我整天都没有吃东西 |
[07:53] | What about me? I only had one lunch today. | 那我呢 我今天才吃一顿午餐而已 |
[07:57] | So,are we expecting the rest of our party shortly? | 那么 其他的贵宾很快就会到吗 |
[08:00] | Yes,they are expected presently. | 是的 我们衷心期盼他们的即将到临 |
[08:03] | Their–their arrival is in the offing. | 他们 他们即将现身了 |
[08:07] | Right. We have a table for two available. | 好的 我们也有两人座的位置 |
[08:09] | – Perhaps you’d.. – No,they’re coming. | -或许你们 -不用 他们就要来了 |
[08:12] | We’re waiting right here. | 我们就在这里等 |
[08:13] | Joseph! | 乔瑟夫 |
[08:17] | One needn’t worry. They shan’t be long. | 您无需担心 他们应该不会太久 |
[08:20] | It’s just that we do have some large parties waiting. | 我们有一些人在等着要用餐 |
[08:24] | Oh,one really does have a stick up one’s ass,doesn’t one? | 您真的有必要这样烦人吗 |
[08:30] | How can you smoke in this day and age? | 什么年纪了 竟然还抽烟 |
[08:32] | Have you not seen that ad? | 你没有看过反烟广告吗 |
[08:33] | Where the little kid walks through Grandpa? | 那个小孩穿过他爷爷那个广告 |
[08:35] | It’s chilling! | 真是吓死人了 |
[08:37] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[08:38] | It was a meeting. Everybody was smoking. | 当时正开会 每个人都在抽烟 |
[08:40] | So what? Don’t you have any willpower? | 那又如何 你难道没有任何意志力吗 |
[08:43] | Willpower? | 意志力 |
[08:44] | I’ve watched home movies of you eating Ding Dongs.. | 我看过你吃巧克力的家庭录影带 |
[08:46] | without taking the tinfoil off! | 连包装纸都来不及打开 |
[08:50] | You said that was sexy! | 你说那看起来很性感 |
[08:54] | Okay,look,can we just drop this? | 好了 好了 可不可以算了 |
[08:57] | I’m not gonna smoke again. | 我不会再抽烟了 |
[08:58] | That’s right,because I forbid you to smoke again. | 没错 因为我禁止你抽烟 |
[09:01] | You forbid me? | 你禁止我 |
[09:02] | You know, I’ve flown a long way to see my loving wife. | 我大老远飞回来见我可爱的老婆 |
[09:05] | Is she here,by the way? | 对了 她在吗 |
[09:07] | Chandler,don’t joke with me. Okay? | 钱德勒 别开玩笑 好吗 |
[09:11] | I’m very,very upset right now. | 我现在非常非常地不高兴 |
[09:14] | Is this the most upset you could be? | 现在是你最不高兴的时候吗 |
[09:16] | I think so. | 我想应该是的 |
[09:17] | Well,then I might as well.. | 那 我何不就 |
[09:19] | do this. | 这样做 |
[09:31] | Not really sure what to do now. | 不确定接下来要干什么 |
[09:35] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我告诉你我们接下来要做什么 |
[09:38] | We’re already late | 我们已经迟了 |
[09:39] | for Phoebe’s birthday dinner. | 赶不上菲比的生日晚餐了 |
[09:41] | So you’re going to put out that cigarette.. | 所以你要把香烟熄掉 |
[09:43] | we’re gonna put this fight on hold,and go have sex. | 我们先暂停吵架 先上床再说 |
[09:46] | Fine. What? | 好 什么 |
[09:49] | Sex! This is the last day I’m ovulating. | 上床 今天是我排卵的最后一天 |
[09:51] | If we don’t do it now.. | 如果我们现在不做 |
[09:53] | we’re gonna have to wait until next month! | 我们就要等到下个月了 |
[09:55] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[09:56] | Oh,yeah! | 噢 是的 |
[09:58] | All right,fine,I’ll do it,but no talking! | 随便 做就做 但我不跟你说话 |
[10:01] | – And no cuddling. – And no kissing your neck. | -而且没有抱抱 -而且不亲吻你脖子 |
[10:03] | Oh,good! I hate it when you do that! | 噢 很好 反正我也很讨厌你那样做 |
[10:09] | And lots of kissing your neck! | 那我要使劲儿亲你的脖子 |
[10:13] | Okay,well,the super’s not home. | 管理员不在家 |
[10:15] | But my mother’s gonna be here in any minute, | 但是我妈很快就到了 |
[10:17] | and she has the key. | 她有钥匙 |
[10:18] | I can’t wait that long. | 我等不了那么久 |
[10:18] | You have to do something. Knock that door down! | 你得想想办法 把门撞倒吧 |
[10:21] | I would,but I bruise like a peach. | 我也想 但是我就跟桃子一样容易撞伤 |
[10:26] | Besides,you know,everything’s gonna be fine. | 而且 你知道 一切都会没事的 |
[10:28] | The baby’s sleeping. | 宝宝在睡觉 |
[10:29] | What if she jumps out of the bassinet? | 万一她跳出摇篮呢 |
[10:31] | Can’t hold her head up,but jumped. | 根本连头都抬不起来 还想跳 |
[10:35] | Oh,my God! I left the water running! | 噢 天啊 我水龙头还开着 |
[10:37] | Rach, you did not leave the water running. | 瑞秋 你没有让水龙头开着 |
[10:39] | Please,pull yourself together,okay? | 拜托 冷静一点 好吗 |
[10:41] | Well,did I leave the stove on? | 那 我有把炉子开着吗 |
[10:42] | You haven’t cooked since 1996. | 1996年之后你就没有煮过饭了 |
[10:46] | Is the window open? If the window’s open | 窗户有开着吗 如果开着 |
[10:48] | a bird could fly in and.. | 鸟可能会飞进来然后 |
[10:49] | My God,you know what? I think you’re right. | 天啊 你知道吗 我想你说对了 |
[10:51] | I think, you know what, listen, listen | 我觉得 其实 听 听 |
[10:53] | A pigeon. No. No,wait,no. | 是鸽子 不 等等 不 |
[10:56] | An eagle flew in! | 是老鹰飞进去了 |
[10:58] | Landed on the stove and caught fire! | 飞到炉子上然后着火了 |
[11:04] | The baby,seeing this, | 宝宝看到这一切 |
[11:06] | jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird’s aid. | 从公寓这边跳过去帮助老鹰 |
[11:10] | The eagle,however,misconstrues this as an act of aggression.. | 而老鹰却误认为那是个攻击的行动 |
[11:13] | and grabs the baby in its talon. | 用爪子捉住婴儿 |
[11:15] | Meanwhile,the faucet | 就在这时候 水龙头的水 |
[11:16] | fills the apartment with water. | 充满了整间公寓 |
[11:18] | Baby and bird,still ablaze, | 宝宝跟老鹰正熊熊燃烧 |
[11:21] | are locked in a death grip.. | 双方被死亡的陷阱困住 |
[11:22] | swirling around the whirlpool that fills the apartment! | 在公寓内的漩涡里旋转着 |
[11:28] | Boy,are you gonna be sorry if that’s true. | 天 如果这一切是真的你就死定了 |
[11:35] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你们好 -嗨 |
[11:37] | It’s been an hour. | 已经一个小时了 |
[11:39] | The maitre d’ asked | 领班要我问你们 |
[11:40] | if you’d reconsider switching to a smaller table. | 是否要考虑换到小桌子 |
[11:44] | Maybe we should just eat now. | 或许我们应该先用餐 |
[11:45] | You can’t order until the entire party’s arrived. | 在人还没有到齐之前你们不能点餐 |
[11:48] | Restaurant policy. | 餐厅规定 |
[11:49] | Well,how about this? Another table leaves,right.. | 好 那如果说另一桌离开了 |
[11:52] | but there’s still some food left on their plates. | 但是他们的餐盘里还有食物 |
[11:55] | Okay,what’s the restaurant’s policy | 那么 餐厅有规定 |
[11:57] | about people eating that? | 不能吃那些食物吗 |
[11:59] | – It’s frowned upon. – But it happens. | -那很恶心 -但还是会发生啊 |
[12:05] | All right,I got to go to the bathroom. | 好了 我要去厕所 |
[12:07] | No, you can’t go. | 不 你不能去 |
[12:08] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:09] | I can’t hold this table on my own. | 我一个人没办法保住这张桌子 |
[12:11] | If they ask me to move,I’ll cave. | 如果他们要我换位子 我会屈服的 |
[12:13] | Well,if you ask me to stay,I’ll pee. | 如果你要我留下来 我会尿裤子的 |
[12:21] | Good evening,miss. | 晚上好 小姐 |
[12:24] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[12:28] | Miss? Miss? | 小姐 小姐 |
[12:31] | Okay,fine,I’ll move. | 好了 算了 我换位子 |
[12:33] | All right. You don’t have to manhandle me. | 好了 你不需要动手动脚的 |
[12:36] | – Where? – Okay. | -哪里 -好的 |
[12:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | Finally. You guys made it. | 终于 你们到了 |
[13:00] | Phoebe,who the hell..? | 菲比 这些人是谁 |
[13:09] | Spend more time with the tie! | 多花点时间在领带上 |
[13:11] | That will make a baby. | 那样可以生出小孩来 |
[13:13] | Look,I can’t do this. | 听着 我做不到 |
[13:15] | I can’t make love to you | 我现在没办法跟你做爱 |
[13:16] | while we’re fighting this way. | 我们正吵架呢 |
[13:18] | Oh,sure. Now you’re Mr. Sensitivity. | 噢 是啊 现在你可真敏感 |
[13:20] | But when you wanted to have sex after my uncle’s funeral.. | 那当初你想在我叔叔丧礼之后做爱时 |
[13:23] | That was a celebration of life! | 那是庆祝生命 |
[13:27] | All right,I’m not gonna do this. all right? | 好了 我不想这样做 听到了吗 |
[13:29] | Is this the way you want our baby to be conceived? | 你真希望我们的孩子在这种情况下受孕吗 |
[13:32] | No,you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[13:35] | We shouldn’t do it like this. | 我们不应该在这种情况下做 |
[13:41] | For what it’s worth,I’m sorry. | 反正 我很抱歉 |
[13:43] | I shouldn’t have come down on you so hard about the smoking. | 我不应该对你抽烟这件事如此刁难 |
[13:47] | So you had a few cigarettes. | 你是抽了几根烟 |
[13:49] | It’s not the end of the world. | 又不代表世界末日 |
[13:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[13:54] | You are incredible. | 你真不可思议 |
[13:56] | And listen,I’m not gonna smoke again. | 听着 我不会再抽烟了 |
[13:59] | And if I do,I promise I will | 如果我抽 我保证也会 |
[14:00] | hide it so much better from you. | 隐藏到让你看不出来 |
[14:10] | – Want to? – Let’s celebrate life! | -想吗 -我们来庆祝生命 |
[14:12] | Okay! | 好的 |
[14:15] | Oh,God. | 噢 天啊 |
[14:18] | Oh,thank God you’re okay. | 噢 感谢上帝你没事 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry we left. | 我很抱歉我们抛下你 |
[14:21] | Mommy will never leave you again. | 妈咪再也不会离开你了 |
[14:23] | Never,ever,ever again. | 再也 再也不会 |
[14:26] | Great. So let’s get going. | 太棒了 我们走吧 |
[14:29] | No. I mean it. | 不 我是说真的 |
[14:31] | After what just happened, | 在经历过刚刚的事之后 |
[14:32] | I’m never leaving her again. | 我再也不会离开她了 |
[14:33] | I understand. Separation is hard. | 我了解 分离是很煎熬的 |
[14:36] | One time I was about to leave Ross to go to the beauty parlor. | 有一次我要离开罗斯去美容院 |
[14:40] | And he got so upset he took off all his clothes.. | 他就变得很不开心 他把衣服脱光 |
[14:43] | tucked his willy between his legs.. | 把小鸡鸡夹在双腿间 |
[14:46] | and cried out, | 然后哭喊 |
[14:47] | “Mommy,I’m a girl. Take me with you.” | “妈咪 我是女生 带我跟你去” |
[14:58] | Somehow,over time, | 然而 时光飞逝 |
[14:59] | it got easier to be apart from you. | 现在跟你分开已经变得容易很多了 |
[15:08] | You are welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:12] | You know what? Let’s not talk. | 老实说 我们还是不要说话 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[15:15] | I am still so mad at you for smoking! | 我对你抽烟的事还是很生气 |
[15:18] | But you said you forgave me. | 但你说你已经原谅我了 |
[15:20] | It was just a couple of cigarettes,no big deal. | 只不过是几根烟 没什么大不了的 |
[15:24] | I just said that because I was ovulating | 我那样说是因为我正在排卵 |
[15:26] | and you said | 而你却说 |
[15:27] | you wouldn’t have sex if we were fighting. | 如果我们在吵架 你是不会跟我做爱的 |
[15:29] | You tricked me to get me into bed? | 你骗我跟你上床 |
[15:32] | That’s right. I got mine. | 没错 我得到我想要的了 |
[15:38] | I feel so used. | 我觉得被利用了 |
[15:42] | Well,I guess they’re not coming. | 我想他们不会来了 |
[15:44] | You want to just order? | 你想点餐了吗 |
[15:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:51] | Waiter? | 服务生 |
[15:53] | All right,this is gonna go fast,so try to keep up. | 听好了 我会说很快 所以记好 |
[15:55] | Risotto with shaved truffles and the rib steak.. | 意大利扁面配松露切片 以及肋眼牛排 |
[15:57] | with the golden chanterelles and the Bordelaise sauce.. | 加上酥炸鸡油菇和波尔多红酒酱 |
[16:00] | unless any of that stuff I just said means “snails.” | 希望我以上说的不包括”蜗牛” |
[16:03] | It does not. | 是没有 |
[16:06] | Tomato tart,and which of the pastas would you recommend? | 蕃茄馅饼 你建议哪种面呢 |
[16:09] | Oh,well they’re both exquisite.. | 两种都很美味 |
[16:10] | Both it is. Thank you. | 两种都要 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Oh,can I make a special request? | 我可以有个特殊要求吗 |
[16:15] | Can you bring everything as it’s ready? | 可以什么菜先好了就先端上来吗 |
[16:17] | – Appetizers,entrees,we don’t care. – Hey! | -前菜 前餐 我们不介意 -嘿 |
[16:22] | I’ll wait to put your order in. | 我可以等你们继续点 |
[16:24] | You guys are over an hour late. | 你们迟到一个多小时了 |
[16:25] | – What happened to you two? – So sorry. | -发生了什么事 -很抱歉 |
[16:27] | We got locked out of the apartment. | 我们被锁在公寓外面 |
[16:29] | That’s a great story. Can I eat it? | 真是好借口 可以给我吃吗 |
[16:32] | And then Rachel wasn’t sure she could leave the baby. | 然后瑞秋在犹豫是不是可以丢下宝宝 |
[16:35] | It wasn’t easy,but it’s your birthday | 不是很容易 但今天是你生日 |
[16:37] | and I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须要做的事 |
[16:39] | And that’s Judy over there at the bar with Emma? | 吧台那边是朱迪跟艾玛吗 |
[16:45] | This is for the best. | 那是最好的解决方式 |
[16:46] | I’m not distracted,worrying about Emma.. | 这样我才不会分心 担心艾玛 |
[16:48] | how she’s doing at home, | 在家有没有事 |
[16:50] | and I’m gonna be completely here with you. | 我得一心一意跟你们待在这里 |
[16:52] | Oh,she spit up. | 噢 她吐了 |
[16:53] | – What? – She spit up. | -什么 -她吐了 |
[16:54] | Judy? She spit.. Judy,look alive,Judy! | 朱迪 她吐 朱迪 醒醒 朱迪 |
[17:00] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[17:05] | Oh,everything looks delicious. | 每道菜看起来都很美味 |
[17:08] | What should I have? What should I have? | 我应该点什么呢 我该点什么呢 |
[17:12] | Never hit a woman. Never hit a woman. | 不能打女人 不能打女人 |
[17:16] | I know what you mean,this menu’s incredible. | 我懂你的意思 菜单实在太棒了 |
[17:18] | Ross bruises like a peach. | 罗斯像桃子一样容易受伤 |
[17:20] | He bruises like a peach. | 他像桃子一样容易受伤 |
[17:22] | Okay,I’ll have the fig salad and the duck. | 好了 我要点无花果沙拉 还有鸭肉 |
[17:25] | I’ll have the soup and the salmon. | 我要点汤跟鲑鱼 |
[17:27] | Remember,whatever comes up first,okay? | 记住 先做好的就先出 好吗 |
[17:29] | – Hurry.. – Happy birthday! | -快点 -生日快乐 |
[17:31] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[17:33] | – Where have you been? – Well,we had a little fight. | -你们去哪了 -我们刚刚在吵架 |
[17:36] | I would never lie to get someone into bed. | 我怎样都不会骗人上床 |
[17:38] | You used to tell girls you were a Kennedy. | 你曾经骗过女生你是肯尼迪家族的人 |
[17:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Thanks. Wow. | 谢谢 哇 |
[17:50] | A little tight,isn’t it? | 有点挤 不是吗 |
[17:52] | Why didn’t you get a bigger table? | 你为什么不订大一点的桌子呢 |
[17:56] | You had a big table but they made you move. | 你有订 但他们要你换桌 |
[17:59] | Shut up,Monica. | 闭嘴 莫妮卡 |
[18:02] | Oh,well,I suppose that Chandler will have the smoked duck. | 我觉得钱德勒应该想点”烟”熏鸭肉 |
[18:08] | And I suppose that Monica will have the manipulative shrew. | 而我想莫妮卡应该想点酥”诈”鼠肉 |
[18:13] | I’ll give you another minute. | 我再让你们考虑一下 |
[18:15] | What,where you going? | 什么 你要去哪 |
[18:16] | He said she wanted the shrew! | 他说她想要鼠肉的 |
[18:20] | Rach,come on,Emma’s fine. | 瑞秋 别这样 艾玛没事的 |
[18:22] | You’re turning into an obsessive mother,okay? | 你已经变成过份关心的母亲了 |
[18:24] | You need to stop. | 你要停止这样 |
[18:27] | You ever hear the story about when Ross’ mom | 你们有听过罗斯他妈 |
[18:30] | went to the beauty salon? | 去美容院的故事吗 |
[18:33] | You mean the willy story? | 你是说小鸡鸡的事吗 |
[18:36] | They already know it. | 他们早就知道了 |
[18:42] | You guys, we’ve been waiting for you for a long time. | 我们等你们好久了 |
[18:44] | – Maybe you should order. – No, that’s okay. | -你们应该点餐了 -不 没关系 |
[18:46] | I already told the waiter what they want. | 我已经告诉服务生他们要点什么了 |
[18:47] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那样做呢 |
[18:49] | Chandler,control your woman. | 钱德勒 控制一下你的女人 |
[18:52] | Okay,well.. Everybody has ordered. | 好了 既然大家都已经点餐了 |
[18:55] | I would like to start the celebration | 我想开始今晚的庆祝活动 |
[18:57] | and make a toast to Phoebe. | 先敬菲比一杯 |
[19:01] | – She dropped her sock. – What? | -她袜子掉了 -什么 |
[19:06] | No. No,Emma dropped her sock. | 不 不 艾玛的袜子掉了 |
[19:08] | I wanted to have lunch with her today. | 我今天想约她一起共用午餐的 |
[19:10] | She told me she was out of town. | 她告诉我她出城了 |
[19:13] | She still has not noticed that | 她还是没有注意到 |
[19:14] | the baby’s sock is on the ground. | 婴儿的袜子已经在地上了 |
[19:16] | It’s a good toast. | 真是敬的好 |
[19:18] | Look,will you please get her attention? | 听着 你可不可以提醒一下她呢 |
[19:22] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[19:33] | Oh,for God’s sake,Judy,pick up the sock! | 天啊 朱迪 把袜子捡起来 |
[19:36] | Pick up the sock! Pick up the sock! | 捡起袜子 捡起袜子 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry,was that rude? | 我很抱歉 刚刚很没礼貌吗 |
[19:46] | Did my little outburst.. | 我小小的吼叫 |
[19:49] | blunt the hideousness that is this evening? | 使今晚的难堪更甚一步吗 |
[19:54] | Look,I know you have a lot going on.. | 听着 我知道你们都有自己的事 |
[19:56] | but all I wanted to do was have dinner | 但我想要的只不过是跟我的朋友 |
[19:59] | with my friends on my birthday. | 一起吃晚餐 庆祝我的生日 |
[20:02] | And you are all so late, | 你们全部都迟到 |
[20:04] | and you didn’t even have the courtesy to call. | 而且都不知道礼貌性地打电话通知一下 |
[20:08] | Well,it’s too late now. | 现在已经太晚了 |
[20:12] | Phoebe,I don’t think that’s us. | 菲比 我想那应该不是我们 |
[20:15] | Oh,well,this is.. This is not over! Hello? | 噢 这个还没完 你好 |
[20:21] | What is going on with you two? | 你们是怎么回事呢 |
[20:23] | Well,you see,I’m ovulating. | 噢 是这样的 我正在排卵 |
[20:26] | Oh,yeah,that’s what she says. | 噢 是啊 她自己那样说罢了 |
[20:29] | Maybe you’re not ovulating at all. | 或许你根本没有在排卵 |
[20:30] | Maybe it’s a clever ruse to get me into bed. | 或许那只是要拐我上床的借口 |
[20:34] | Yeah,Smokey,that’s what it was. | 是啊 烟虫 就是那样没错 |
[20:37] | I just can’t get enough. | 我就是欲求不满 |
[20:39] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们不会相信的 |
[20:40] | She lied, she ttricked me into having sex with her. | 她撒谎 她竟然骗我跟她上床 |
[20:44] | So? You got to have sex,right? | 所以呢 你要做爱的 不是吗 |
[20:48] | What’s the matter with me? Why am I such a girl? | 我是怎么了 像个女生一样 |
[20:53] | Okay. That was Mike. | 好了 刚刚是麦克 |
[20:54] | Oh,Phoebe,honey,we are so sorry. | 菲比 亲爱的 我们很抱歉 |
[20:56] | You are totally right. | 你说的对极了 |
[20:57] | We are here 100 percent.. | 我们全心全意在这里 |
[21:00] | and we love you, | 而且我们爱你 |
[21:00] | and we are ready to start your birthday celebration. | 我们已经准备好开始庆祝你的生日了 |
[21:04] | You guys,that means the world to me. | 你们 这对我实在太意义重大了 |
[21:09] | Okay,I’m gonna take off. | 好了 我要走了 |
[21:13] | What? | 什么 |
[21:13] | I love you guys too,but,Mike got off work early. | 我也爱你们 但是麦克提早下班了 |
[21:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:20] | I’m not the.. | 我不是那种 |
[21:21] | I’m not the kind of girl that just ditches her friends.. | 我不是那种会抛下朋友 |
[21:24] | to be with her boyfriend. | 见色忘友的人 |
[21:26] | You know what? I am. | 事实上 我就是 |
[21:28] | Bye,guys. Judy! Bye. | 再见 大家 朱迪 再见 |
[21:33] | If Phoebe’s gone, | 如果菲比走了 |
[21:34] | can we take Emma home? | 我们可以带艾玛回家吗 |
[21:35] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得那是个好主意 |
[21:36] | Our babysitter just pounded another chardonnay. | 我们的保姆刚刚又点了一杯白酒 |
[21:39] | – Bye,you guys. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[21:41] | See you. | 再见 |
[21:42] | Well,I guess it’s just us. | 我想就只剩下我们了 |
[21:48] | So,I’m probably still ovulating. | 我或许还在排卵 |
[21:50] | Do you want to give it another try? | 你还想再试试看吗 |
[21:53] | So,you’ve never had sex with a Kennedy,have you? | 你从没有跟肯尼迪家的人上过床吗 |
[21:57] | You’re gonna go do it? | 你们不会就这样跑去做了吧 |
[21:58] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[21:59] | Once the egg descends into the fallopian tube.. | 一旦卵子落到输卵管 |
[22:02] | Oh,wait,oh,get out of here! | 噢 等等 滚吧 |
[22:08] | I sincerely hope the rest of your party is returning. | 我诚挚地希望你的朋友会回来 |
[22:12] | No,just me. All alone. | 不 只剩下我一个人 |
[22:19] | Dinner for six for one. | 六人份晚餐全给我一个人 |
[22:22] | Well,you boys are about to see | 很好 你们将会目睹到 |
[22:24] | something really special. | 一个非常特别的表演 |
[22:39] | – How was everything? – Excellent. | -一切都还好吗 -棒极了 |
[22:41] | The shrew,in particular,was exquisite. | 特别是鼠肉 真是美味 |
[22:45] | I hope you’ve got some room left. | 我希望你还有胃口 |
[22:47] | Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 |
[22:53] | Happy birthday dear… | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[22:56] | Joey. Joey. | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[22:57] | Joey, Happy birthday to you | 乔伊 祝你生日快乐 |
[23:02] | This is the best birthday ever! | 这是最棒的生日了 |