时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:18] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:19] | I love my new job! | 我爱死我的新工作了 |
[00:21] | Honey,you’re screaming. | 亲爱的 你在狂吼 |
[00:22] | You bet your ass I am! | 你说的没错 我就是 |
[00:24] | I just had the best first day ever! | 今天第一天上班感觉太棒了 |
[00:26] | The kitchen? Twice as big as Allessandro’s. | 那个厨房 比之前的餐厅大两倍 |
[00:29] | Oh,that’s great. | 噢 太棒了 |
[00:30] | And clean? Not just health department-clean, | 说到干净 不只是符合卫生局标准 |
[00:33] | Monica-clean! | 是莫妮卡式的干净 |
[00:35] | Awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[00:37] | Oh,and the people are so nice. | 噢 还有同事都很好 |
[00:39] | There’s this one guy,Jeffrey,he’s the maitre d’. | 有一个男的叫杰弗瑞 他是餐厅领班 |
[00:42] | Chandler,you will love him! | 钱德勒 你会很喜欢他的 |
[00:44] | He is without a doubt the funniest guy I have ever met! | 毫无疑问 他是我遇过最风趣的男人了 |
[00:55] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:00] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:02] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:05] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:10] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:13] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:15] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:19] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:21] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:24] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:26] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:29] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:42] | – This is nice. – I know. | -这样真好 -我知道 |
[01:54] | You need both hands for that? | 你需要两只手才打得开吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah,I kind of do. | 是啊 真得要 |
[01:57] | Well,how’s this? | 嗯 那这样呢 |
[02:13] | Look at you two holding hands. | 瞧瞧你们两个 手握着手 |
[02:17] | Is this getting serious? | 是不是开始认真了呢 |
[02:21] | Have you not talked about it yet? | 你们有没有谈过呢 |
[02:25] | Am I making you uncomfortable? | 我是不是让你们很不舒服呢 |
[02:28] | If you were bigger you’d hit me. | 如果你再高壮一点 就会扁我了吧 |
[02:35] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[02:37] | It’s obviously way too early for us | 很明显 现在就讨论那种事 |
[02:39] | to be having that conversation. | 对我们而言是太早了 |
[02:41] | – Is it? – Maybe not. Is it? | -会吗 -或许不会 会吗 |
[02:44] | When I got divorced.. | 当我离婚后 |
[02:45] | I didn’t think I’d feel this way | 我以为很长一段时间内 |
[02:47] | about someone for a really long time. | 我都不会对任何人有这种感觉了 |
[02:49] | Then again,I didn’t think | 而且 我也不认为 |
[02:50] | I’d meet someone like you. And.. | 会遇到像你这样的人 而且 |
[02:51] | This may be crazy-soon, | 这或许太疯狂快速了 |
[02:53] | but I want you to have this. | 但我希望给你这个 |
[02:57] | No,not.. That’s gum. | 不 这是口香糖 |
[03:01] | Oh,five bucks! | 噢 五块钱 |
[03:03] | I love it when that happens,you know? | 我超喜欢这种事发生的 你知道吗 |
[03:05] | You don’t know it’s there.. | 你不知道兜里有钱 |
[03:06] | I know. Keep digging. | 我知道 继续挖 |
[03:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:13] | It’s a key. | 是一把钥匙 |
[03:14] | To be honest,I think I’d prefer the five dollars. | 老实说 我宁可要那五块钱 |
[03:19] | – It’s to my apartment. – Wow! | -我公寓的钥匙 -哇 |
[03:22] | Big step for Phoebe and Mike. | 菲比跟麦克 两人关系的一大步 |
[03:24] | Yeah, look, I don’t want you to feel like | 听着 我不希望你觉得 |
[03:26] | you have to give me your key.. | 你也要给我你的钥匙 |
[03:27] | Just because… | 就因为… |
[03:28] | – No,I want to. – Thank God. | -不 我要 -感谢上帝 |
[03:33] | Wow. I was starting to think | 哇 我本来还在想 |
[03:35] | I’d never meet someone that.. | 我应该不会遇到一个人 |
[03:36] | I wanted to do this with. | 让我想要这样做的 |
[03:39] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[03:42] | – This is cool. – It really is. | -太酷了 -真的是很酷 |
[03:45] | I know it. It is amazing. | 我知道 太惊人了 |
[03:48] | These little things open doors! | 这些小东西可以把门打开 |
[03:54] | So I don’t go back to work for another four weeks.. | 我四星期之后才需要回去上班 |
[03:57] | but we would like our nanny to start right away.. | 但是我们希望我们的保姆可以马上上班 |
[03:59] | so that Emma could get a chance to know her. | 让艾玛有时间可以熟悉她 |
[04:01] | I think that’s really smart. | 我觉得这样做是很聪明的 |
[04:03] | The easier we can make the transition for her the better. | 我们交接的过程越容易 对她越好 |
[04:06] | That’s great. Great. | 太棒了 很好 |
[04:07] | So do you have any questions for us? | 那你有没有什么问题想问我们呢 |
[04:08] | Not really. | 没有 |
[04:09] | All right. Well,thank you so much for coming. | 好了 那谢谢你跑这么一趟 |
[04:12] | – Thank you. – It was really nice to meet you. | -谢谢 -很高兴认识你 |
[04:15] | – We will call you. – Oh,you know,wait. | -我们会打电话给你 -等一下 |
[04:17] | I do have one question. | 我是有一个问题 |
[04:19] | Do you guys do random drug testing? | 你们会不定期对人做毒品测试吗 |
[04:24] | Boy,we hadn’t really thought of that. | 天啊 我们还真的没想过这个 |
[04:27] | That’s cool. But if you do, | 没关系 但是如果你们要求做 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna need three days’ notice. | 我需要你们提前三天告诉我 |
[04:32] | Okey-dokey! | 好的 没问题 |
[04:35] | We’re never gonna find a nanny. | 我们永远都找不到保姆了 |
[04:36] | Come on,Rach. | 别这样 瑞秋 |
[04:37] | We will. I promise. | 我保证我们会找到的 |
[04:38] | We have more interviews. | 我们还有其他的面试 |
[04:40] | Worse comes to worst, | 就算糟糕到极点 |
[04:42] | we can always reconsider the first one we met with. | 我们总是可以重新考虑第一个人选 |
[04:45] | What,the blond with no bra? | 什么 那个没穿胸罩的金发女郎吗 |
[04:47] | She was blond? | 她的头发是金色的吗 |
[04:51] | Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[04:52] | Okay,this one’s name is Sandy. | 好的 接下来的应聘者叫桑迪 |
[04:56] | She’s got a degree in Early Childhood Education. | 她有幼儿教育学位 |
[04:59] | She worked for her last family for three years. | 她在上个家庭做了三年保姆 |
[05:06] | Hi. I’m Sandy. | 嗨 我是桑迪 |
[05:12] | And she’s a little mannish. | 而且她看起来有点男性化 |
[05:22] | Oh,my God! David! | 噢 我的天 大卫 |
[05:25] | Is this a bad time? | 现在会打扰你吗 |
[05:27] | No,it’s a great time! Come in! | 不 现在很好 进来吧 |
[05:31] | Oh,my gosh! What are you doing here? | 天啊 你来这里做什么呢 |
[05:34] | Are you back from Minsk? | 你从明斯克回来了吗 |
[05:35] | Just for a couple of days. | 只回来几天 |
[05:37] | I’m here to explain to the people who gave us our grant.. | 我是回来跟提供基金的人解释 |
[05:39] | why it’s a positive thing that we’ve spent all their money.. | 为什么我们花光了所有他们给的钱 |
[05:43] | and accomplished nothing. | 却毫无成果 是件好事 |
[05:46] | Who cares? It got you here. | 谁在乎呢 反正你回来了 |
[05:48] | It got me to New York anyway. | 剩的钱足够我买机票飞到纽约 |
[05:50] | Then I got in a cab at the airport.. | 然后在机场叫了部计程车 |
[05:52] | and the guy said,”Where to?” | 司机问我要去哪 |
[05:53] | I just gave him your address. I didn’t even think about it. | 我就给了他你的地址 想都没想 |
[05:59] | Where’s your luggage? | 你的行李呢 |
[06:03] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:06] | All right,I’ll call the cab company. | 好了 我来打电话给计程车公司 |
[06:08] | Wait, wait, We can call them later. | 等等 我们可以等一下再打 |
[06:10] | Can you just stand there for a moment? | 你可以先站在那边一会儿吗 |
[06:15] | Boy. | 天啊 |
[06:16] | There’s an old Russian expression that goes: | 有一句俄罗斯老谚语是这样的 |
[06:25] | “This thing that I’m looking at: Wow.” | “我现在盯着的东西 哇” |
[06:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:32] | You should see me when.. | 你应该看看当我 |
[06:33] | Actually,no,I look pretty good. | 事实上 不用 我看起来挺不错的 |
[06:37] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[06:38] | You know,when you don’t see someone for a long time.. | 你知道的 当很久没有见到一个人 |
[06:41] | you build them up in your head, | 你会在脑海中建立起这个人的影像 |
[06:42] | you start thinking: | 然后开始想 |
[06:44] | “Come on,don’t be crazy, | “少来了 别发神经了 |
[06:45] | nobody’s that beautiful.” | 没人是那样美的” |
[06:46] | But,well,you are. | 但是 你真就那样美 |
[06:51] | Well,so are you seeing anyone? | 那么 你现在有在跟谁交往吗 |
[06:56] | No. | 没有 |
[06:59] | I’m just the worst person ever! | 我是有史以来最糟糕的人 |
[07:01] | How can I not tell David | 我怎么可以不告诉大卫 |
[07:03] | that I’m seeing Mike? | 我跟麦克在一起呢 |
[07:05] | Maybe he didn’t give you a chance. | 或许他没有给你机会说 |
[07:06] | He said,”Are you seeing someone?” and I said,”No.” | 他问我有没有跟谁交往 而我说没有 |
[07:10] | Well,that would’ve been your window. | 本来你是可以趁机告诉他的 |
[07:14] | I mean,I don’t know. I was looking in his eyes.. | 我也不知道怎么回事 我看着他的双眼 |
[07:17] | and I was just thinking, | 然后只能想 |
[07:18] | “Oh,my God,it’s David. David’s here.” | “我的天 是大卫 大卫回来了” |
[07:21] | He’s so irresistible. | 他真是令人无法抗拒 |
[07:24] | Really? The scientist guy? | 不是吧 那个科学家 |
[07:26] | Really? Chandler? | 不是吧 钱德勒 |
[07:33] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[07:36] | Then it gets worse.. | 然后越来越糟糕 |
[07:38] | because I told him I would see him tomorrow night. | 因为我答应他 明晚跟他见面 |
[07:40] | – Phoebe! – I know! Evil! | -菲比 -我知道 太差劲了 |
[07:46] | I like Mike so much,you know? | 我真的好喜欢麦克 |
[07:48] | It’s just going really well. Oh,my God! | 发展得真的很顺利 我的天 |
[07:51] | Isn’t it ironic that David would show up.. | 真是讽刺 大卫居然出现在 |
[07:54] | on the same day that you and Mike exchange keys? | 你和麦克交换钥匙的同一天 |
[07:59] | Yeah. You know, | 是啊 而且 |
[08:00] | and given my lifelong search for irony.. | 我一辈子都在找寻讽刺的事 |
[08:02] | you can imagine how happy I am! | 你可以想像我有多开心 |
[08:06] | – What are you gonna do? – I mean,I guess I just have to.. | -你要怎么办呢 -我想我只能 |
[08:10] | tell David that nothing can happen between us. | 告诉大卫我们之间是不可能的 |
[08:14] | Unless I don’t. | 除非我不告诉他 |
[08:16] | You know,complicated moral situation? | 你知道的 复杂的道德情况 |
[08:19] | No right,no wrong? | 没有对错之分 |
[08:20] | You have to tell David. | 你必须告诉大卫 |
[08:21] | Ok, I knew I should’ve had this conversation with Joey. | 好吧 我就知道我该去问乔伊才对 |
[08:28] | Funniest guy she’s ever met. | 她遇过的最风趣的男人 |
[08:30] | I’m funny,right? | 我很风趣 不是吗 |
[08:33] | What do you know? You’re a door. | 你知道个什么 你只是一道门 |
[08:35] | You just like knock-knock jokes. | 你就像是”敲敲门”的笑话 |
[08:41] | Save it for inside. | 等到里面再发挥 |
[08:46] | So Oklahoma’s a crazy place. | 奥克拉荷马真是疯狂 |
[08:49] | You know,they call it the Sooner State. | 他们把那里称为先锋之州 |
[08:51] | Frankly,I’d sooner be in any other state! | 老实说 我宁愿早”先”一点搬到别的州 |
[08:56] | And what’s with Oklahoma having a panhandle? | 而且奥克拉荷马为什么有个平底锅柄呢 |
[08:58] | Can all states have stuff like that? | 其它的州可以有像那样的东西吗 |
[09:00] | Hey,yeah,I’m from the waistband of Wyoming. | 嘿 我是从怀俄明州的腰部来的 |
[09:04] | But when I was 7, | 但是当我7岁的时候 |
[09:05] | we headed over to the crotch. | 我们就搬到胯下部了 |
[09:09] | Was your cabin pressurized? | 你坐的机舱是不是压力太大 |
[09:13] | And don’t get me started on the way | 而且别让我开口吐槽 |
[09:14] | the people from Tulsa talk. | 塔尔萨人说话的方式 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:19] | What’s with the word “y’all”? | “你全”到底是个什么词呢 |
[09:21] | You know,just two words just pushed together? | 只不过是”你们”跟”全部”加在一起 |
[09:24] | Are we all allowed to do that? | 我们可以那样做吗 |
[09:25] | Because if so,I say why stop there? | 因为如果可以 还有很多字可以这样玩 |
[09:28] | You know,your new poodle could be your noodle. | 你的”新狮子狗” 可以变成你的”新狮” |
[09:31] | And fried chicken could be fricken. | “油炸鸡块”可以变成”炸块” |
[09:34] | Waiter? Waiter, | 服务生 服务生 |
[09:36] | excuse me,I’ll have the fricken! | 不好意思 我想要点”炸块” |
[09:40] | See,that’s funny with the fricken,right? | 瞧 “炸块”很好笑吧 |
[09:42] | No,it just reminds me | 不 只是让我想起 |
[09:44] | of something this guy did today at work. | 今天工作时 有个人讲的笑话 |
[09:47] | I told you about | 我有跟你提过 |
[09:48] | that funny guy,Jeffrey,right? | 一个叫杰弗瑞的风趣的人 对吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah,he came up. | 是啊 你提过 |
[09:52] | Well,he did this bit. | 他说了一件好笑的事 |
[09:54] | You probably had to be there.. | 你应该要在现场才感受的到 |
[09:56] | but it was Liza Minnelli locked in our freezer | 说的是莉莎·明妮莉被锁在冰箱里 |
[10:00] | eating a raw chicken. | 吃生鸡肉 |
[10:05] | Were you there? | 你在现场吗 |
[10:06] | No,but it sounds fricken funny. | 没有 但听起来”炸”好笑 |
[10:12] | I really understand | 我真的可以理解 |
[10:13] | how hard it’s gotta be to leave your child with another person. | 要把孩子交付给另一个人是很困难的事 |
[10:16] | I mean,it’s like leaving behind a piece of your heart. | 我是说 那就像把心上的一块肉割下 |
[10:20] | Sandy,that’s exactly what it is. | 桑迪 你说的对极了 |
[10:25] | Are you gay? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[10:29] | It’s okay. I get that a lot doing what I do. | 没关系 我的工作常引来误会 |
[10:31] | But I am straight. I’m engaged,actually. | 但我不是同性恋 事实上我已经订婚 |
[10:34] | – Her name’s Delia. – That’s pretty. | -未婚妻名叫狄莉亚 -真是好名字 |
[10:38] | So you’re just,like,a guy who’s a nanny. | 所以你只是一个当保姆的男人 |
[10:45] | I realize how it’s a bit unorthodox for some people. | 我知道这对一些人来说是很颠覆传统的 |
[10:49] | But I really believe | 但我真的相信 |
[10:50] | the most satisfying thing you can do with your life.. | 人一辈子能做的满足感最强的事 |
[10:53] | is take care of a child. | 就是照顾孩子 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:59] | Like at my last job. | 就像我上一任工作 |
[11:00] | I met Daniel when he was 3 weeks old. | 我在丹尼尔三星期大的时候就认识他 |
[11:03] | And I got to watch him grow into this awesome person. | 然后我看着他长大成一个很棒的人 |
[11:07] | When I left, | 当我离开的时候 |
[11:08] | I said,”I’ll see you soon.” | 我说 希望很快再见到你 |
[11:10] | And he said to me,”Skadandy?” | 然后他说 “桑卡爹迪” |
[11:15] | That was his name for me. | 那是他给我取的名字 |
[11:18] | “I’ll see you every day right in..” | “我每天都会看到你在” |
[11:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:29] | Yeah,kids say all kinds of crap. | 是啊 小孩子尽会说些鬼话 |
[11:37] | Oh,God,she must need her diaper changed. | 天啊 她一定是需要换尿布了 |
[11:39] | I can take care of that,if you want. | 我可以帮你处理 如果你愿意的话 |
[11:42] | That would be great. | 太棒了 |
[11:46] | I love him,I love him,I love him! | 我爱他 我爱他 我爱他 |
[11:50] | Come on. Rach,he’s a guy! | 别这样 瑞秋 他是个男人 |
[11:52] | So what? He’s smart. He’s qualified. | 那又如何 他很聪明 资历又符合 |
[11:55] | Give me one good reason we shouldn’t try him out. | 给我一个理由为什么我们不能试用他 |
[11:57] | Because it’s weird! | 因为这实在太奇怪了 |
[12:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:02] | What kind of a job is that for a man? A nanny? | 男人做那种工作像话吗 保姆 |
[12:05] | I mean,it’s like if a woman wanted to be.. | 我是说 那就像一个女人想要成为 |
[12:08] | Yes? | 什么 |
[12:11] | King? | 国王 |
[12:15] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不介意 |
[12:16] | I used some of my homemade lotion on Emma. | 我在艾玛身上用了我自制的乳液 |
[12:19] | It’s a mixture of calendula and honey cream. | 是混合金盏花跟蜂蜜的乳液 |
[12:21] | It’ll dry that rash right up. | 对红疹是立即见效的 |
[12:23] | Plus,it keeps the hands young. | 而且 使双手保持年轻 |
[12:33] | Yes! Sandy,you’re hired! | 真棒 桑迪 你被录取了 |
[12:35] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:42] | It’s just such an emotional thing | 只是被欢迎加入一个新家庭 |
[12:44] | when you’re welcomed into a new family. | 是一件很令人感动的事 |
[12:46] | Oh,God. Come here. | 噢 天啊 过来这里 |
[12:51] | You gotta be at least bi. | 你至少也是双性恋 |
[13:12] | I need you to set me up for a joke. | 我需要你搭档讲个笑话 |
[13:13] | later when Monica’s around, | 待会儿等莫妮卡在的时候 |
[13:14] | I need you to ask me about fire trucks. | 你要问我消防车怎样 |
[13:17] | I don’t know,Chandler. | 我不知道 钱德勒 |
[13:19] | I’m not so good with remembering lines. | 我不是很会记台词的 |
[13:24] | Thank God your livelihood doesn’t depend on it. | 感谢上帝 你不是靠记台词吃饭的 |
[13:26] | I know,right? | 我知道 棒吧 |
[13:29] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这样做呢 |
[13:31] | Monica says that her maitre d’ | 莫妮卡说他们餐厅的领班 |
[13:33] | is the funniest guy she’s ever met. | 是她遇过的最风趣的男人 |
[13:35] | Seriously? She actually said that? | 真的吗 她真的那样说 |
[13:37] | Yes. Am I crazy to be this upset? | 是的 我很愤怒 是不是不对劲 |
[13:39] | – No! Being funny’s your thing! – Yeah! | -不 风趣是你的专利 -是啊 |
[13:42] | Without that,you just got “lame with women”! | 没有了它 你还有什么吸引女人的 |
[13:47] | Hi! There you are. | 嗨 你们都在 |
[13:48] | Fire trucks! | 消防车 |
[14:00] | Wow. You look even more beautiful than you did yesterday. | 哇 你看起来比昨天更美丽 |
[14:07] | In fact,I’m going to kiss you now. | 事实上 我现在要亲你 |
[14:09] | – Wait,wait. – I can’t get away with stuff like that. | -等等 -我就是没有办法 |
[14:12] | It sounded sexy in my head,so I.. | 在我脑海中听起来很性感 所以我 |
[14:15] | No,no,it’s not that. | 不 不是那个原因 |
[14:19] | Remember when you asked me if I was seeing someone | 你记得当你问我有没有跟谁交往 |
[14:22] | and I said no? | 而我告诉你没有吗 |
[14:23] | Well,I am. His name’s Mike. | 事实上我有 他叫做麦克 |
[14:30] | – I should’ve told you. – No. | -我应该早点告诉你的 -不用 |
[14:34] | Well,yeah. | 嗯 你该说的 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[14:38] | Well,it’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我可以理解 |
[14:43] | Well,are you happy with this guy? | 那 你跟那个人在一起幸福吗 |
[14:45] | – I am happy. – Damn it. | -我很幸福 -该死 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean that. | 我很抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[14:49] | I want you to be happy. | 我要你过得幸福 |
[14:50] | But only with me. | 但是只能跟我 |
[14:51] | No,that’s not fair. | 不 那并不公平 |
[14:53] | Who cares. Leave him. | 管他的 离开他吧 |
[14:54] | I don’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[14:55] | Yes,I do. I’m sorry. | 是的 我是 我很抱歉 |
[14:57] | I think I should probably go. | 我想我应该离开了 |
[15:02] | But,David,I just want you to know that,you know.. | 但是 大卫 我只想要你知道 |
[15:06] | telling you this | 跟你坦白 |
[15:08] | is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. | 是我做过的最困难的事 |
[15:12] | Well,just so you know.. | 我也想告诉你 |
[15:14] | hearing it wasn’t exactly a Vladnik carnival,either. | 听到此事可不像在过嘉年华 |
[15:19] | Can we at least hug goodbye? | 我们至少可以拥抱道别吧 |
[15:21] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 可以 |
[15:31] | You know,and a kiss on the cheek | 你知道的 在脸颊上亲一下 |
[15:32] | wouldn’t be totally inappropriate. | 应该也不算太不适当 |
[15:35] | – No. No. – I mean.. | -不 不 -我是说 |
[15:41] | – In Minsk? – Yeah? | -在明斯克 -怎样呢 |
[15:43] | It’s two on each cheek.. | 是在两边各亲两下 |
[15:45] | and one on the lips. | 还有一下亲在唇上 |
[15:46] | Well,if that’s what they do in Minsk. | 好吧 如果那是明斯克的习俗 |
[15:55] | In New York,it’s.. | 在纽约 是 |
[16:06] | Oh,boy. | 噢 天啊 |
[16:13] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[16:14] | Oh,yeah. No,it’s fine. It’s fine. | 噢 是的 很好 很好 |
[16:16] | Sandy was just telling me | 桑迪只是在告诉我 |
[16:18] | about how he proposed to his fiancee.. | 他是如何向他未婚妻求婚的 |
[16:20] | and it was so beautiful. | 实在是太美了 |
[16:23] | Her favorite flower is the camellia. From the poem.. | 她最喜欢的花是山茶花 从那首诗 |
[16:26] | I can’t hear it again! | 我没办法再听一次 |
[16:28] | You know,I can’t tell it again! | 我也没办法再说一次 |
[16:31] | And I’m fine never having heard it. | 我一遍没听过也挺好的 |
[16:35] | Rach,can I see you for a sec? | 瑞秋 我可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah. Excuse me. | 好啊 失陪了 |
[16:43] | Do you realize that man | 你有发现那男人 |
[16:45] | has cried in our apartment three times? | 在我们家已经哭过三次了吗 |
[16:49] | I haven’t cried that many times since I moved in! | 我从搬进来之后也没哭过那么多次 |
[16:52] | Look,Ross,Sandy’s just sensitive. | 听着 罗斯 桑迪只不过是很敏感 |
[16:55] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[16:55] | Okay,okay. See,that is the problem. | 好了 看吧 那就是个问题 |
[16:58] | He is too sensitive. | 他太敏感了 |
[17:00] | Too sensitive to take care of our baby? | 太敏感就不能照顾我们的小孩吗 |
[17:02] | No,I mean,that guy.. | 不 我是说 那个男的 |
[17:04] | These are amazing! | 真是太好吃了 |
[17:07] | Sandy made madeleines. | 桑迪做的饼干 |
[17:09] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 我想说的正是这个 |
[17:14] | What kind of a guy makes delicate French cookies? | 什么样的男人会做精致的法式饼干呢 |
[17:18] | They’re not even butch, | 看起来都不像是男性化 |
[17:19] | manly cookies with.. | 雄纠纠的饼干 有那种 |
[17:22] | You know,with chunks! | 你知道的 大块咬的快感 |
[17:28] | Well,you know,I don’t know what to say. | 你知道的 我不知道能说什么 |
[17:31] | I mean,I never thought of you as a guy | 我是说 我从没想过你是那种 |
[17:33] | who needed his men to be men. | 需要”男人”是真正男人的男人 |
[17:35] | I gotta tell you,Ross, | 我必须告诉你 罗斯 |
[17:37] | it’s not like you just came in from branding cattle. | 你也不像是脸上有烙印的猛男 |
[17:44] | Hey,there’s sensitive and there’s too sensitive. | 嘿 敏感跟太敏感是有区别的 |
[17:48] | Okay,what is too sensitive? | 好吧 那什么叫做太敏感呢 |
[18:16] | No,I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[18:17] | I can’t do this. It’s bad. | 我不能这样做 这样不好 |
[18:19] | But it’s nice. And nice is good. | 但是感觉很棒 而很棒就是好 |
[18:24] | And good is not bad. | 而好就不是坏事 |
[18:25] | Ergo,we should keep kissing. | 因此 我们应该继续亲吻 |
[18:28] | – No,no. No. – But.. | -不 不 不 -但是 |
[18:31] | Ergo. | 因此 |
[18:34] | Look,David,if you had never left,then.. | 听着 大卫 如果你没有离开过 |
[18:37] | yeah,we’d probably still be together right now. | 那或许现在我们还是在一起的 |
[18:40] | But you did leave. | 但是你离开了 |
[18:43] | And I’m with Mike and I really care about him. | 而我现在跟麦克交往 而且我很在乎他 |
[18:51] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[19:00] | The key works. | 钥匙可以用 |
[19:04] | And,you,thanks for the face massage! Thank you! | 你 谢谢你的脸部按摩 谢谢你 |
[19:11] | Did Rachel tell you we hired a male nanny? | 瑞秋有告诉你 我们雇了一个男保姆吗 |
[19:14] | – I think that’s great! -Oh,really? | -我认为那太棒了 -是吗 |
[19:16] | Did she tell you he plays the recorder,recites poetry | 她有说他会吹直笛 吟诗 |
[19:19] | and bakes madeleines? | 还会做马德琳饼干吗 |
[19:24] | How are they? | 好吃吗 |
[19:25] | Lighter than air,but that’s not the point. | 清淡爽口 但那不是重点 |
[19:31] | Rachel and I hired a male nanny. | 瑞秋和我雇了一个男保姆 |
[19:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:36] | Guys do that? | 男人会做那样的工作吗 |
[19:38] | – That’s weird. – Thank you! | -真是奇怪 -谢谢你 |
[19:41] | – That’s like a woman wanting to be.. – What? | -那就像是女人想要成为 -什么 |
[19:43] | What’s the end of that sentence? | 成为什么 |
[19:44] | Yes. What is the end of that sentence? | 是啊 成为什么 |
[19:50] | A penis model! | 阴茎模特 |
[19:58] | Anyway,did you tell Chandler that some guy from work.. | 你告诉钱德勒 你有一个男同事 |
[20:01] | is the funniest guy you ever met? | 是你遇过最风趣的男人吗 |
[20:03] | – Yeah. So? – Wow! | -有啊 怎样呢 -哇 |
[20:07] | Really? Do you not know Chandler? | 真的吗 你是不了解钱德勒吗 |
[20:11] | Is that why he’s acting so weird? | 他最近是因此才行为诡异的吗 |
[20:14] | He’s jealous? | 他在吃醋吗 |
[20:16] | Oh,my God,that is crazy. | 我的天 真是太疯狂了 |
[20:17] | – It’s not like I’m attracted to Jeffrey. – So what? | -又不是说我喜欢上杰弗瑞 -那又怎样 |
[20:19] | Being funny is Chandler’s thing. | 风趣是钱德勒的专长 |
[20:22] | Like Ross’ thing is.. | 就像罗斯的专长就是 |
[20:29] | Science? | 科学 |
[20:32] | Academia? Being a good father? | 学术 做个好父亲 |
[20:36] | No. | 不是 |
[20:39] | I can’t believe he’s that upset this. | 我不敢相信他那么生气 |
[20:41] | Monica, you have to do some damage control. | 莫妮卡 你要做一些事来弥补 |
[20:43] | Because he’s feeling like.. | 因为他觉得 |
[20:48] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说些什么 |
[20:51] | Rachel and I hired a male nanny. | 瑞秋跟我雇了一个男保姆 |
[20:55] | You got a man who’s a nanny? | 你雇了一个男人当保姆 |
[20:58] | You got a “manny”? | 你雇了一个”男保” |
[21:09] | You know,I don’t mind a male nanny.. | 你知道的 我是不介意男保姆 |
[21:11] | but I do draw the line at male wet nurse. | 但我倒是很介意男性乳母 |
[21:19] | You are on a roll,mister! | 你真会讲笑话 老兄 |
[21:22] | If I’d known you guys were coming over, | 如果我知道你们要过来 |
[21:23] | I would’ve brought more pizza. | 我就会多买几份批萨 |
[21:27] | Okay! Okay! Stop it,you! You stop it! | 好啦 停止 你 你快停止 |
[21:33] | What is so funny about that? | 那有什么好笑的呢 |
[21:36] | I don’t know,it’s.. Just the way you say it. | 我不知道 就是 你说的方式很好笑 |
[21:39] | I mean,you’re funny. | 我是说 你很风趣 |
[21:41] | You have that funny thing. You’re a funny guy! | 你有风趣的特质 你是很风趣的人 |
[21:47] | Did you tell her what we talked about? | 你跟她说了我们谈过的事吗 |
[21:59] | So those were pity laughs? Pity laughs?! | 所以那些是同情的笑声吗 同情笑声 |
[22:03] | Honey,listen. | 亲爱的 听着 |
[22:06] | You have nothing to worry about with Jeffrey. | 你根本不需要担心杰弗瑞 |
[22:08] | Oh,yeah? Is he funnier than me? | 噢 是吗 他比我风趣吗 |
[22:11] | Well,you’re different funny. | 你们风趣的方式不同 |
[22:13] | I mean,you’re more sarcastic. | 我是说 你是比较挖苦式的 |
[22:16] | Well,he does bits and impressions and limericks. | 他是做一些模仿跟打油诗等等的 |
[22:20] | I do limericks. | 我也会打油诗啊 |
[22:22] | There once was a man named Chandler | 有一个叫做钱德勒的男人 |
[22:23] | whose wife made him die inside. | 他老婆让他死在里头 |
[22:28] | Honey,you know I think you’re hilarious. | 亲爱的 你知道我认为你超好笑的 |
[22:31] | You know that joke you told me last week? | 你记得你上星期告诉我的笑话吗 |
[22:33] | The one about Jerry Lewis | 杰瑞·路易斯跟 |
[22:34] | and the girl with the lazy eye. | 睡眼惺忪女生的笑话 |
[22:36] | That slayed me. | 那真是笑死我了 |
[22:38] | Hey! I made up that joke and told it to you. | 嘿 那是我编出来告诉你的 |
[22:46] | Not knowing when to shut up. | 不知道什么时候该闭嘴 |
[22:47] | Yep,that’s my thing. | 是的 那就是我的专长 |
[22:57] | So how many guys have your key? | 有多少男人有你家的钥匙呢 |
[23:01] | No, It’s not as bad as it looks. | 不 实际情况并不像看起来这样糟 |
[23:03] | I was saying goodbye to an old friend. | 我只是在跟一个老朋友道别 |
[23:06] | Your lipstick’s on his mouth. | 你的口红都在他唇上了 |
[23:09] | We just happen to wear the same shade. | 我们只是刚好都用相同的口红 |
[23:13] | No,David and I did used to go out. | 不 我跟大卫以前在一起过 |
[23:16] | But years ago. | 但是是几年前了 |
[23:18] | And he lives in Minsk. | 而且他住在明斯克 |
[23:19] | He’s only in town for a couple days. | 他只是回来几天而已 |
[23:22] | – Did you..? – No. No. | -你有没有 -没 没有 |
[23:24] | – Kiss him? – Oh,well,yeah. | -亲他 -噢 嗯 有 |
[23:27] | Yes,but.. Look,she really likes you. | 是的 但是 听着 她真的很喜欢你 |
[23:31] | I don’t think you realize just how lucky you are,fella. | 我觉得你并不知道你有多幸运 老兄 |
[23:34] | – Don’t point your finger at me! – Why? | -别用手指指着我 -为什么 |
[23:37] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎样呢 |
[23:38] | Well,I’ll show you what I’m gonna do about it. | 好的 我会让你瞧瞧我能怎样 |
[23:42] | You want some of that? | 你想试试看吗 |
[23:42] | Oh,really? Really? | 噢 真的吗 真的吗 |
[23:48] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停止 停止 |
[23:49] | Before someone gets really hurt! | 趁没人受伤赶快停止 |
[23:54] | Here,David,you should just go. | 拿去 大卫 你该离开了 |
[23:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:59] | But if I ever do come back from Minsk,well, | 但是如果我从明斯克回来 |
[24:02] | you just better watch out. | 你最好小心一点 |
[24:04] | If I go to Minsk,you better watch out. | 如果我去明斯克 你也小心点 |
[24:06] | Oh,you’re going to Minsk? | 噢 你会去明斯克吗 |
[24:07] | – Well,I might. – Really? | -噢 或许会 -真的吗 |
[24:10] | Well,if you do,come in the spring. | 如果你要去 最好在春天 |
[24:12] | It’s just lovely there. | 春天是很宜人的 |
[24:14] | Okay,well,guys? | 好了 你们 |
[24:18] | – Goodbye,Phoebe. – Bye. | -再见 菲比 -再见 |
[24:19] | Hey,what,are you kidding me? | 嘿 你开什么玩笑 |
[24:21] | Right-o. Right-o. | 对哦 对哦 |
[24:27] | Take good care of her. | 好好照顾她 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[24:34] | If you want your key back,I totally understand. | 如果你想拿回你的钥匙 我完全理解 |
[24:39] | It’s never gonna happen again,right? | 这不会再发生了 对不对 |
[24:40] | Right. Never. I swear. | 没错 我发誓绝不 |
[24:45] | I just want to say, | 我只想说 |
[24:46] | if you do ever come to Minsk,that’s my number. | 如果你来明斯克 这是我的号码 |
[24:50] | We’ll party up Vladnik-style. | 我们可以大狂欢起来 |
[25:09] | Yeah! All right! | 真棒 真好 |
[25:11] | Hey,Ross! Check it out! | 嘿 罗斯 快过来 |
[25:13] | Sandy taught me “Hot Cross Buns”! | 桑迪教我吹《热十字面包》 |
[25:16] | Really? Sounded like “Three Blind Mice.” | 是吗 听起来像是《三只瞎眼鼠》 |
[25:19] | No, “Three Blind Mice” goes like this. | 不 《三只瞎眼鼠》是这样 |
[25:21] | I swear to God. | 别逼我弄死你 |
[25:26] | Who’s up for puppets? | 谁想要看布偶秀呢 |
[25:27] | Me! I’m up for puppets! | 我 我要看布偶秀 |
[25:29] | Well,please welcome: | 噢 请欢迎 |
[25:32] | The Snufflebumps! | 鼻塞小子 |
[25:34] | Who wants to be Mr. Wigglemunch | 谁想要当摇摆先生 |
[25:36] | and who’s gonna be the Grumpus? | 还有谁想当小挑剔 |
[25:38] | Ok, ok, how exactly is a 2-month-old | 够了 够了 一个两岁大的婴儿 |
[25:42] | supposed to appreciate puppets? | 怎么看得懂布偶呢 |
[25:44] | Actually studies show that the movement and colors | 事实上 研究显示动作和颜色 |
[25:46] | help their cerebral development. | 可以帮助大脑发展 |
[25:48] | The whimsical characters are just for us. | 古怪的角色只是要让我们笑而已 |
[25:56] | I want to be Mr. Wigglemunch! | 我想要当摇摆先生 |
[26:00] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[26:01] | Well,I guess we know who’s gonna be the Grumpus! | 我想我知道谁要当小挑剔了 |
[26:10] | That was kind of rude. | 你实在是有点没礼貌 |
[26:11] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 噢 我很抱歉 |
[26:12] | Please apologize to Sandy and the Snufflebumps for me. | 请代我向桑迪和鼻塞小子道歉 |
[26:17] | You know,he was just doing his job. | 你知道的 他只是在做份内的事 |
[26:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry I’m the only one | 我很抱歉我是唯一 一个 |
[26:22] | who isn’t in love with Gary Poppins out there. | 不喜欢《魔法保姆》的人 |
[26:29] | But I just.. I can’t go through with this. | 但我只是 我就是没有办法接受 |
[26:32] | – Come on. – No! You know what? | -别这样 -不 你知道吗 |
[26:33] | I’m sorry, I would never force you | 很抱歉 但我绝对不会强迫你 |
[26:36] | to hire someone you were this uncomfortable with. | 雇用你不喜欢用的人 |
[26:42] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[26:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:46] | You want to fire him,so you have to go do it. | 是你要解雇他的 你去跟他说 |
[26:51] | So you see,Wigglemunch, | 所以 摇摆先生 |
[26:53] | that’s why it’s important to share. | 这就是分享的重要性 |
[26:59] | I am learning so much from you. | 我从你身上学到好多 |
[27:07] | Well,I’m off to Tulsa. | 好了 我要去塔尔萨了 |
[27:09] | So if your maitre d’ friend | 如果你的领班朋友 |
[27:10] | has any funny Oklahoma jokes.. | 有任何关于奥克拉荷马的精彩笑话 |
[27:12] | tell him to e-mail me at | 叫他发电子邮件到 |
[27:13] | www-dot-ha-ha-not-so-much-dot-com! | www.不怎么好笑.com |
[27:19] | Honey,you can relax. | 亲爱的 你可以放轻松了 |
[27:21] | Last night at work Jeffrey told | 昨晚工作时杰弗瑞说了个 |
[27:22] | this really sexist joke. | 很性别歧视的笑话 |
[27:24] | After that,not so funny anymore. | 从那之后 其实也不怎么好笑了 |
[27:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:28] | See,that’s the thing. | 瞧 都是这样的 |
[27:29] | You gotta keep it smart,people! | 要放聪明一点才行 愚人们 |
[27:33] | Don’t miss that flight. You know I love you. | 别错过班机 你知道我爱你 |
[27:35] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:38] | – And I like you as a friend. – Right. | -而我像朋友一样喜欢你 -没错 |
[27:42] | – See you later. – See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[27:46] | Did the guy really make that joke? | 那家伙真的有说那个笑话吗 |
[27:47] | No,he still kills me. | 没有 他还是让我捧腹大笑 |
[27:49] | Last night he had me laughing so hard, | 我发誓昨晚他让我笑到 |
[27:51] | I swear a little pee came out. | 真的有点尿跑出来 |
[28:02] | Here goes. | 你瞧瞧 |
[28:03] | I can’t watch. | 我不能看 |
[28:05] | It’s like firing Elmo. | 就像开除艾摩一样 |
[28:11] | Sandy? Hi. | 桑迪 嗨 |
[28:13] | – Hi. – We.. | -嗨 -我们 |
[28:15] | We kind of need to talk. | 我们可能需要谈谈 |
[28:21] | I’m afraid it’s not working out. | 恐怕我们的雇佣关系到此为止了 |
[28:28] | I mean,Rachel and I think | 我是说 瑞秋跟我都认为 |
[28:29] | you are great with Emma. | 你带艾玛实在是很棒 |
[28:33] | – We just feel.. – You! You feel! | -我们只是觉得 -你 只是你觉得 |
[28:38] | I just feel that the.. | 我只是觉得… |
[28:43] | chemistry isn’t right. I’m sorry. | 没有化学反应 我很抱歉 |
[28:46] | We’re more than happy to give you a good recommendation. | 我们很乐意帮你写推荐信的 |
[28:49] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[28:53] | I just picked you guys because.. | 我挑选你们是因为 |
[28:56] | I liked you the best. | 我最喜欢你们 |
[28:57] | Oh,damn you,Geller! | 噢 该死的 盖勒 |
[29:03] | Anyway,well I’m glad there’s no hard feelings. | 总之 我很高兴没有任何不愉快 |
[29:06] | No, none at all. | 不 一点也没有 |
[29:08] | You need to be happy with whoever is in your home. | 你们有权找一个相处融洽的人在家里 |
[29:11] | Although,if you don’t mind telling me.. | 不过 如果你不介意告诉我 |
[29:15] | what was the problem? | 问题是出在哪里呢 |
[29:16] | Maybe it’s something I can work on in the future. | 或许是我将来可以改进的地方 |
[29:19] | No,you know,it’s nothing you did. It’s my issue. | 不 不关你的事 是我的问题 |
[29:26] | What is it? | 是什么呢 |
[29:30] | Please? | 拜托 |
[29:35] | You know,I’m just not that comfortable with | 我只不过是不习惯 |
[29:38] | a guy who’s as sensitive as you. | 跟像你一样敏感的男人相处 |
[29:43] | That’s fair. | 可以谅解 |
[29:45] | Although,can I ask,why do you think that is? | 但是 我可以问你为什么会是这样吗 |
[29:49] | Why? I don’t know. | 为什么 我不知道 |
[29:59] | Maybe because of my father? | 或许是我父亲的缘故 |
[30:06] | You know,when I was growing up, | 在我的成长过程中 |
[30:07] | he was a tough guy. | 他总是像个硬汉一样 |
[30:10] | You know,and as a kid,I wasn’t the athlete I am now. | 小时候 我不像现在一样这么有运动感 |
[30:15] | I play squash! | 我打壁球的 |
[30:22] | Anyway,I always got the feeling he thought I was too sensitive. | 反正 我总是觉得他认为我太敏感 |
[30:28] | That must have been hard. | 那一定很难受 |
[30:31] | It was hard. | 的确是很难受 |
[30:34] | I remember I was in my bedroom, | 我记得有一次我在房间 |
[30:37] | playing with my dinosaurs.. | 跟我的恐龙玩 |
[30:41] | Playing and learning. | 是一边玩一边学习 |
[30:44] | And my father walks in and says, | 然后我父亲走了进来说 |
[30:47] | he said, “What are you doing with those things? | 他说 你在跟那些东西做什么 |
[30:50] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[30:52] | Why aren’t you—why aren’t you outside | 你为什么 为什么不去外面 |
[30:54] | playing like a real boy?” | 像真正的男生一样玩呢 |
[30:57] | But you are a real boy. | 但你是真正的男生啊 |
[30:58] | I know I am! | 我知道我是的 |
[31:02] | And when it’s summer and it’s hot, | 夏天很热的时候 |
[31:04] | why can’t you wear a tank top?! | 为什么不能穿背心装呢 |
[31:09] | It’s all right. Listen, crying is good. | 没关系 哭泣是好事 |
[31:13] | It lets the boo-hoos out. | 把委屈都哭出来 |
[31:17] | Here comes some more! | 哭得我停不下来了 |
[31:27] | And what’s the one kind of boat that can never ever sink? | 哪一种船是永远不会沉的呢 |
[31:31] | – What kind? – A friend ship! | -哪一种 -友谊之船 |
[31:37] | Wow! You blow my mind! | 哇 你真让我大开眼界 |
[31:43] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[31:45] | – How much do I owe you? – Twenty bucks. | -我该给你多少呢 -二十块 |
[31:47] | It’s like the cheapest college ever! | 这真是史上最便宜的大学了 |