时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey,hon? Would you help me get the plates down? | 亲爱的 你可以帮我把盘子拿下来吗 |
[00:07] | Yeah. Hey,here’s an idea. | 好的 嘿 我有个主意 |
[00:09] | Why don’t we use our wedding china today? | 今天用我们的结婚瓷器好不好 |
[00:11] | No,I just think we should save our china | 不 我只是认为 我们应该把瓷器留到 |
[00:12] | for something really special. | 真正特别的场合使用 |
[00:14] | Like if the queen of England comes over. | 像是英国女王来访的时候 |
[00:17] | Honey,she keeps canceling on us. | 亲爱的 她一直爽约 |
[00:19] | Take the hint. | 你该懂那是什么意思 |
[00:21] | What if something breaks? They’re expensive. | 打破了怎么办呢 它们可是很贵的 |
[00:24] | What is the point of having them if we never use them? | 东西摆着不用 意义何在呢 |
[00:27] | Okay. But if something breaks | 好吧 但是如果打破了 |
[00:29] | and then the queen comes over.. | 然后女王又要来访 |
[00:30] | I will explain it to her. | 我会跟她解释的 |
[00:32] | Like I’d let you talk to the queen. | 你以为我会让你跟她说话啊 |
[00:36] | Wow,the parade is really good this year. | 哇 今年的游行真是棒 |
[00:39] | Man,those horses can crap. | 天啊 那些马还真能拉屎 |
[00:42] | Next up is a marching band | 下一个游行队伍是来自 |
[00:44] | from Muskogee,Oklahoma. | 奥克拉荷马州的马斯科吉 |
[00:45] | Muskogee? That’s like four hours from Tulsa! | 马斯科吉 离塔尔萨才四小时车程 |
[00:51] | And here’s the float with | 接下来是来自 |
[00:52] | the stars of the popular daytime soap.. Days of Our Lives. | 日间肥皂剧《我们的日子》的众星们 |
[00:59] | Oh,my God! | 噢 我的天 |
[01:02] | Aren’t you one of the stars of the popular daytime soap | 你不也参演了热门日间肥皂剧 |
[01:04] | Days of our Lives? | 《我们的日子》吗 |
[01:05] | Yeah. I forgot! I’m supposed to be there! | 对啊 我忘了 我应该要参加游行的 |
[01:10] | I can’t believe I forgot! | 我不敢相信我忘了 |
[01:11] | I usually write stuff like this down on my arm! | 我通常会写在手臂上的 |
[01:17] | Stupid long sleeves! | 该死的长袖衣服 |
[01:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办呢 |
[01:22] | I’ll come up with a good reason.. | 我得找个好借口说明 |
[01:24] | why I wasn’t there. | 我为什么没有到场 |
[01:26] | The producers are gonna be mad. | 制作人一定会很生气 |
[01:27] | They sat us down and said: | 他们昨天把我们叫进去说 |
[01:28] | “Everyone has to be there,6 a.m. sharp. | “大家都要在早上六点整到 |
[01:31] | That means you,Tribbiani.” | 尤其是你 崔比安尼” |
[01:34] | Like I was some kind of idiot. | 好像我是什么笨蛋似的 |
[01:38] | Well,you proved them wrong. | 你刚证明了他们是错的 |
[01:47] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:52] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:54] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:57] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:01] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:04] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:07] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:10] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:12] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:15] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:17] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:20] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:31] | Oh,Emma. | 噢 艾玛 |
[02:33] | This is your first Thanksgiving. | 这是你第一个感恩节 |
[02:36] | What are you thankful for? | 你要感谢什么呢 |
[02:39] | Mommy’s boobies? | 妈咪的乳房吗 |
[02:42] | A lot of people are thankful for those. | 很多人都会感谢那东西的 |
[02:47] | Hello? Rachel? | 嗨 瑞秋 |
[02:49] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[02:50] | It’s your favorite sister. | 是你最喜欢的妹妹 |
[02:54] | – Jill? – Amy! | -吉儿 -艾米 |
[02:56] | Hide my rings. | 把我的戒指藏起来 |
[03:03] | Amy! Happy Thanksgiving. | 艾米 感恩节快乐 |
[03:11] | Do you have a hair straightener? | 你有没有直发器呢 |
[03:18] | Hair straightener. | 直发器 |
[03:20] | I haven’t seen you in,like,a year. | 我好像一年没有见到你了 |
[03:22] | I know. I know. I’ve just been crazed. | 我知道 我知道 我忙坏了 |
[03:25] | Well,me too. I had a baby. | 噢 我也是 我生了小孩 |
[03:29] | I decorated Dad’s office. | 我把爸的办公室重新装璜了一次 |
[03:32] | Yeah? Well,unless you pushed a desk out of your vagina, | 是吗 除非你把桌子从阴道挤出来 |
[03:36] | not the same thing. | 否则那可不能相提并论 |
[03:39] | Listen, about that hair straightener, | 听着 关于直发器的事 |
[03:41] | honey,I really need one. | 亲爱的 我真的需要 |
[03:42] | I’m gonna have dinner at my boyfriend’s house. | 我要到我男朋友家用晚餐 |
[03:45] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[03:48] | Is this Emmett? | 那是艾美特吗 |
[03:54] | It’s Emma. | 是艾玛 |
[03:56] | It’s a girl? | 是个女孩 |
[03:59] | Hey,Amy. | 嗨 艾米 |
[04:00] | Amy,you remember Ross? | 艾米 你记得罗斯吧 |
[04:03] | Not really. | 不太记得 |
[04:05] | But you are much cuter than that geeky guy she used to date. | 但是你比她之前的呆头鹅男友可爱多了 |
[04:12] | That was me. | 那人就是我 |
[04:14] | No,he was this creepy guy from high school | 不 他是高中时代的怪男生 |
[04:17] | who had this huge crush on her since,like,the ninth grade. | 好像从九年级开始就很喜欢她的 |
[04:21] | Still me. | 那还是我 |
[04:23] | No,I’m not talking about you. | 不 我不是在说你 |
[04:25] | It was your fat friend’s brother | 就是你那个胖朋友的哥哥 |
[04:26] | with that bad Afro. | 留着可笑的黑人头 |
[04:28] | Okay,Amy,I’m gonna save you some time,okay? | 好了 艾米 我来给你节省点时间吧 |
[04:30] | All me! | 都是我 |
[04:37] | Careful. Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[04:40] | Careful! | 小心 |
[04:42] | I’ll tell you what. For the rest of our lives.. | 不如这样吧 下半辈子 |
[04:45] | I’ll be careful until told otherwise. | 我都会很小心 除非你另有指示 |
[04:50] | – This isn’t the china we picked out. – I know. | -这不是我们选的瓷器 -我知道 |
[04:53] | After you left the store,I chose different ones. | 你离开店里之后 我选了别的 |
[04:56] | – Why? -No offense, honey. | -为什么 -无意冒犯 亲爱的 |
[04:58] | Your taste is a little feminine for me. | 你的品味对我而言太女性化了 |
[05:00] | Suddenly flowers are feminine? | 花朵图案就显得女性化吗 |
[05:04] | Hey,everybody! Happy Thanksgiving! | 嘿 大家好 感恩节快乐 |
[05:07] | Happy Thanksgiving. Phoebe! | 感恩节快乐 菲比 |
[05:09] | What’s going on,Joe? | 怎么了 乔伊 |
[05:10] | Listen,I need a good lie. | 听着 我需要编个天衣无缝的谎 |
[05:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:14] | How about the whole “man walking on the moon” thing,you know? | “阿波罗登月”那个谎言如何 |
[05:19] | You can see the strings,people! | 根本就可以看到线 愚民们 |
[05:22] | No,no,no. I need a good lie to explain | 不 不 我需要一个谎言来解释 |
[05:24] | why I wasn’t at a work thing today. | 为什么我今天错过了一件工作上的事 |
[05:27] | Honey,you stink at lying. | 亲爱的 你说谎技术烂透了 |
[05:28] | I do not. | 才不是呢 |
[05:29] | Really? Let me ask you something. | 是吗 让我问你 |
[05:31] | Yesterday at the coffeehouse.. | 昨天发生在咖啡屋的事 |
[05:33] | I went to the bathroom. | 我去上厕所 |
[05:34] | When I came back,my muffin was gone. | 回来的时候 我的松饼就不见了 |
[05:36] | Who took it? | 是谁拿走的 |
[05:38] | Somebody opened the door to the coffeehouse.. | 有人打开咖啡屋的大门 |
[05:40] | and a raccoon ran in | 然后一只浣熊就跑进来 |
[05:42] | and went straight for your muffin. I said: | 直接拿走你的松饼 我说 |
[05:44] | “Hey,don’t eat that! That’s Phoebe’s!” | “嘿 不能吃 那是菲比的” |
[05:46] | And he said.. | 然后他说 |
[05:50] | He said,”Joey,you stink at lying.” | 他说”乔伊 你说谎技术烂透了” |
[05:52] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[05:53] | Don’t worry. We’ll come up with a lie. | 别担心 我们会想个好谎言的 |
[05:55] | I’ll help you practice. | 我会帮你练习的 |
[05:56] | Great. That’d be great. Thank you. | 太好了 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[05:58] | Sure. What was the work thing? | 没问题 你错过了什么工作的事 |
[06:02] | – “Pick up Grandma at the airport.” – Oh,man! | -“到机场接奶奶” -噢 天啊 |
[06:09] | She’s precious. | 她真是我的心肝宝贝 |
[06:11] | Do you ever worry | 你会不会担心 |
[06:12] | that she’s gonna get your real nose? | 她会遗传到你整容前的鼻子 |
[06:15] | Amy.. | 艾米 |
[06:18] | Yes,I do. I really do. | 是的 我会 我真的担心 |
[06:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:27] | Yeah,hang on,one sec. Can I take this upstairs? | 是 等一下 我可以到楼上讲吗 |
[06:31] | Sure. We don’t live there,but.. | 当然 我们不住在楼上 但是 |
[06:34] | Seriously? It’s just these rooms? | 不是吧 只有这几间房间 |
[06:38] | I thought you were a doctor. | 我以为你是有钱的医生呢[博士] |
[06:41] | Yeah. No,Ross has a Ph.D. | 不 罗斯有博士学位 |
[06:48] | God,she is unbelievable. | 天啊 她简直不可理喻 |
[06:51] | I know. I mean,a Ph.D. is just as good as an MD. | 对啊 博士学位就跟医学学位一样好啊 |
[06:55] | Sure,Ross,yeah! | 是噢 罗斯 对啊 |
[06:56] | If I have a heart attack at a restaurant, | 如果我在餐厅心脏病发 |
[06:58] | I want you there with your fossil brush. | 我会希望你带着化石刷站在一边 |
[07:03] | – Stupid Thanksgiving. – What? | -该死的感恩节 -怎么了 |
[07:05] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么事 |
[07:06] | My boyfriend canceled on me. | 我男朋友取消跟我的约会了 |
[07:09] | I mean,I finally find a real relationship. | 我好不容易才找到一段真感情 |
[07:11] | Someone that I can spend this day with, | 一个可以跟我共度今天的人 |
[07:13] | and then his wife comes back into town! | 然后他老婆竟然回来了 |
[07:16] | I swear,it’s almost not even worth dating married guys. | 我发誓 跟已婚男人约会真是不值得 |
[07:20] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[07:23] | God,I was so looking forward to this. | 天啊 我本来很期待今天的 |
[07:26] | It was gonna be such a beautiful Thanksgiving. | 本来会是很美好的感恩节的 |
[07:29] | We were gonna have sushi. | 我们本来要吃寿司的 |
[07:32] | Amy,don’t cry. | 艾米 别哭 |
[07:36] | Ross,can I talk to you in private? | 罗斯 我可以私下跟你谈谈吗 |
[07:38] | Sure,you wanna go upstairs,or..? | 当然 你想要去楼上或是 |
[07:45] | Look,I was thinking,if it’s okay with Monica.. | 听着 我在想 如果莫妮卡不介意的话 |
[07:48] | I would like to invite Amy to Thanksgiving. | 我想邀请艾米跟我们共度感恩节 |
[07:51] | You know, I think that’s a great idea. | 我认为这是个好主意 |
[07:53] | It’ll be like the Pilgrims | 就像清教徒 |
[07:54] | bringing the Indians syphilis. | 把梅毒带给美国印地安人一样 |
[07:58] | Look,I know she’s a little tough to take. | 听着 我知道她有点难搞 |
[08:01] | But she has nowhere else to go, | 但是 她没有其他地方可以去了 |
[08:03] | and she’s my sister. She’s Emma’s aunt. | 而且她是我妹妹 是艾玛的阿姨 |
[08:06] | And I would like them to bond. | 我希望她们相处融洽 |
[08:08] | Ok, fine. I don’t want them bonding too much. | 好吧 但我不想她们相处太融洽 |
[08:11] | I don’t want her telling Emma she needs a nose job. | 我不要她告诉艾玛说 她需要鼻部整形 |
[08:14] | Ross,she may need one. | 罗斯 她很可能会需要的 |
[08:16] | We’re just gonna have to make our peace with that! | 我们也只能接受了 |
[08:27] | Hey,you guys. This is my sister,Amy. | 嘿 大伙儿 这是我妹妹艾米 |
[08:31] | This is Chandler,Joey,Phoebe, | 这是钱德 乔伊 菲比 |
[08:33] | and you know Mon. | 还有你认识的莫妮卡 |
[08:35] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[08:37] | You’re on Days of Our Lives! | 你有演《我们的日子》 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:41] | Wow! They must put a lot of makeup on you. | 哇 他们一定是帮你化很浓的妆 |
[08:46] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[08:54] | So welcome. Is this the first time you’re seeing Emma? | 欢迎 这是你第一次见到艾玛吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah,I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[08:59] | It’s nice to meet you,Emma. | 很高兴认识你 艾玛 |
[09:02] | – Phoebe. – That’s a funny noise. | -菲比 -声音真好玩 |
[09:09] | – Phoebe? I still need some help here. – Right. Okay. | -菲比 我还需要你帮忙 -好的 |
[09:13] | So it’s not just the lie you tell, | 不止是你说的谎言本身 |
[09:16] | but it’s the way you tell it. For example.. | 你说的方式也很重要 例如 |
[09:18] | if you look at the ground when you’re talking, | 如果你说谎的时候看着地上 |
[09:20] | people know you’re lying. | 人们就知道你在说谎 |
[09:22] | I don’t know why this is so hard for me. | 我不知道为什么说谎对我如此困难 |
[09:24] | Lying is basically just acting.. | 说谎基本上就跟演戏一样 |
[09:27] | and I am a terrific actor. | 而我可是演技精湛的演员 |
[09:28] | You are a terrific actor. | 你是演技”精湛”的演员 |
[09:33] | Hey. Where’s the baby? | 嘿 宝宝在哪呢 |
[09:35] | We just put her down for a nap. | 我们刚把她抱去睡了 |
[09:37] | Listen,I was just thinking. | 听着 我刚刚在想 |
[09:39] | You know what would be incredible? | 你们知道什么会很棒吗 |
[09:41] | If you guys died! | 就是如果你们死了 |
[09:45] | Thank you,Amy. | 谢谢你 艾米 |
[09:47] | No,no,then I would get the baby. | 不 然后我就可以得到宝宝 |
[09:50] | It would be just like a movie. | 就像是电影情节一样 |
[09:52] | At first I wouldn’t know what to do with her. | 刚开始我会全无头绪 |
[09:55] | And then I would rise to the occasion. | 然后时机来临时 |
[09:56] | Then I’d get a makeover and get married. | 我会完全改变 然后结婚 |
[09:59] | That’s a great movie! | 真棒的电影 |
[10:03] | Now,listen,not that you guys could stop me or anything.. | 听着 反正你们也不能阻止我 |
[10:06] | because you know,you’d be dead. | 因为你们已经死了 |
[10:08] | But I was thinking about changing her name. | 但是我想要帮她改名字 |
[10:11] | I’m just not really a big fan of Emily. | 我就是不大喜欢艾米丽 |
[10:15] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[10:17] | Emma? Ross wants you. | 艾玛 罗斯在叫你 |
[10:22] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[10:25] | Why does she keep making that noise? | 她为什么一直发出那种怪声呢 |
[10:31] | Honey,I don’t know how to tell you this.. | 亲爱的 我不知道要如何告诉你 |
[10:33] | but if something were to happen to Ross or myself.. | 但如果我跟罗斯发生了什么事 |
[10:38] | you wouldn’t get the baby. | 你不会得到宝宝的 |
[10:40] | Well,who would? | 那 谁会呢 |
[10:42] | Well,we haven’t officially asked them yet.. | 我们还没有正式问过他们 |
[10:45] | but we would want Monica and Chandler. | 但我们希望是莫妮卡跟钱德 |
[10:48] | I can’t believe you’d want us to raise Emma. | 我不敢相信你们要我们抚养艾玛 |
[10:51] | Oh,my God,I’m so moved. | 噢 我的天 我真是太感动了 |
[10:53] | I don’t believe this. Hold on a second. You guys die.. | 我不敢相信 等一下 你们死了 |
[10:56] | and I don’t get your baby? | 然后宝宝不是我的 |
[10:59] | Amy,see,we’re a lot closer to Monica and Chandler. | 艾米 我们跟莫妮卡跟钱德比较亲近 |
[11:02] | We see them every day. | 我们每天都见面 |
[11:04] | And truthfully,you don’t seem connected to the baby. | 而且老实说 你好像也不太亲近宝宝 |
[11:07] | Connected? To what? She’s a lump. | 亲近 亲近什么 她只是一堆肉 |
[11:13] | You know,guys,I’ve gotta say this means so much to me. | 我必须跟你们说 这对我意义重大 |
[11:16] | I mean,that you would trust me | 我是说 你们肯相信我 |
[11:17] | with your child. | 把孩子托付给我 |
[11:19] | I mean,we all know that Monica and I have been.. | 大家都知道莫妮卡跟我一直试着 |
[11:22] | trying to have a baby of our own. | 想要生小孩 |
[11:25] | You know,I’ve had my doubts about my skills as a father, | 我也有怀疑过 自己当父亲的能力 |
[11:28] | but.. that you two.. | 但是 你们两个 |
[11:34] | – That you two.. – This guy? | -你们两个 -这个人吗 |
[11:38] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[11:45] | Okay,it’s time for dinner. | 好了 晚餐时间到了 |
[11:48] | Everyone,we’re using our fancy china.. | 各位 我们将使用我们的高档瓷器 |
[11:50] | and it’s very expensive,so please be careful. | 它们是很贵的 所以请小心 |
[12:01] | Okay,just to be clear, | 好了 再说明一次 |
[12:03] | comedy with the plates will not be well-received. | 不要拿这些盘子开玩笑 |
[12:15] | How come my plate’s less fancy than everyone else’s? | 为什么我的盘子不如别人的高档 |
[12:20] | Do you not trust me with a fancy plate? | 你不信任我 不让我用你的高档餐盘吗 |
[12:22] | No,honey. That’s a special plate. | 不 亲爱的 那是特别的盘子 |
[12:26] | See,it’s a game. | 其实是一个游戏 |
[12:28] | Whoever gets that plate wins. | 拿到那盘子的人就是赢家 |
[12:31] | I can’t believe I won! | 我不敢相信我赢了 |
[12:35] | You know,this is such a slap in the face. | 简直就像狠狠扇了我一耳光 |
[12:37] | I mean,I’m your sister.. | 我是说 我是你妹妹 |
[12:38] | and you would give your baby to these strangers over me. | 你却把宝宝给这些陌生人 而不给我 |
[12:42] | Monica is Ross’ sister. | 莫妮卡是罗斯的妹妹 |
[12:45] | No,Ross’ sister was really fat. | 不 罗斯的妹妹很肥的 |
[12:51] | That was me. | 那就是我 |
[12:53] | No,she was this dorky girl in school | 不 她上学时是个蠢蠢的女生 |
[12:55] | who followed Rachel around like a puppy.. | 就像小狗一样跟着瑞秋 |
[12:57] | Amy,you’ve got to stop doing that! | 艾米 你不能再这样了 |
[13:06] | Okay,listen,I know you’re having a bit of a family crisis.. | 好了 我知道你现在正在经历家庭危机 |
[13:09] | but you don’t have to take it out on the plates. | 但你不需要把气出在盘子身上 |
[13:12] | I mean,in fact,I think that everyone.. | 其实我认为每个人 |
[13:15] | should cut their food like this: | 都应该这样切食物 |
[13:21] | Now,see? | 瞧见了吗 |
[13:22] | This way,you protect the plates.. | 像这样 不只可以保护盘子 |
[13:24] | and let’s face it,you have fun. | 而且老实说 还挺好玩的 |
[13:28] | Okay,how about this? If you guys die.. | 好吧 那这样呢 如果你们死了 |
[13:31] | and the crazy plate lady dies.. | 而且疯狂盘子女士也死了 |
[13:36] | then do I get the baby? | 那我可以得到宝宝吗 |
[13:37] | No,if crazy plate lady.. | 不 如果疯狂盘子女 |
[13:42] | If Monica dies, | 如果莫妮卡死了 |
[13:43] | then I would get Emma. Right? | 那艾玛就是我的了 对吗 |
[13:49] | – Well,actually.. – Actually what? | -其实 -其实怎样 |
[13:52] | It’s just.. It’s just that in that case.. | 只是 如果是那样的话 |
[13:54] | then Emma would go to my parents. | 那艾玛就去跟我父母一起生活 |
[13:58] | – What? – Hurts,doesn’t it? | -什么 -很伤心 对不对 |
[14:04] | Who has to die for me to get her? | 我要等谁死了才能得到她 |
[14:14] | So if Monica’s not around, | 所以如果莫妮卡不在了 |
[14:16] | I’m not good enough to raise Emma? | 我就没有资格抚养艾玛了 |
[14:18] | No,that is not what we’re saying. | 不 我们不是这个意思 |
[14:20] | Yeah,he’s lying. He looked down. | 他在说谎 他看了地上 |
[14:25] | Well,what’s wrong with me? Am I incompetent? | 我有什么不好的呢 我无法胜任吗 |
[14:27] | Because I managed to survive | 最后活下来的可是我 |
[14:28] | whatever it is that killed the three of you! | 弄死你们三个的事故 没有弄死我 |
[14:33] | You’re taking this the wrong way. | 你可能有点误会 |
[14:36] | We think you are going to be a wonderful parent. | 我们认为你会是很好的父亲 |
[14:39] | It’s just.. You’re more the,you know,fun parent. | 只是你是比较风趣的父亲 |
[14:43] | Yeah,and we wanna make sure that Emma | 是的 我们希望艾玛 |
[14:45] | also has someone like Monica.. | 也有像莫妮卡这样的人照顾 |
[14:47] | who’s more of a disciplinarian. | 比较有纪律的人 |
[14:49] | Someone who can be firm and strict. | 比较坚定 严格的人 |
[14:52] | That’s not how you see me,is it? | 你们对我的感觉不是真的那样吧 |
[14:56] | No,you’re all about the fun. | 不 你真的很有趣 |
[15:04] | I may not know a lot about babies, | 我或许不是很了解宝宝 |
[15:06] | but do you really think I’m not capable? | 但是你们真的认为我没有能力吗 |
[15:08] | No. You both are equally capable. | 不 你们两个能力相当 |
[15:11] | It’s just you’re strongest when you’re together. | 只不过你们在一起的时候是最强的 |
[15:14] | Okay. So if we both had Emma, | 好的 如果我们一起得到艾玛 |
[15:16] | and I died.. | 然后我死了 |
[15:19] | she’d have to give her up. | 她也不能拥有她 |
[15:21] | Sure. Monica would have to give her up. | 当然 莫妮卡也必须把她让出来 |
[15:24] | I lie better than that,right? | 我说谎说的至少比他好 对吧 |
[15:28] | Let me just get this straight. | 让我说清楚 |
[15:30] | So my two friends die,I get Emma. | 如果我的两个朋友死了 我得到艾玛 |
[15:33] | Then my wife dies. Then Emma, | 然后我老婆死了 那艾玛 |
[15:34] | the one tiny ray of hope left in my life.. | 我生命中剩下的唯一一小块希望 |
[15:37] | gets taken away from me? | 也会从我身边被带走 |
[15:39] | There’s your movie. | 真是精彩的好电影 |
[15:44] | Hey,there you are. | 嘿 你在这里 |
[15:47] | You disappeared after dinner. | 你晚餐之后就消失了 |
[15:49] | Did somebody miss me? | 有人想念我吗 |
[15:50] | Was there a child to raise poorly? | 有婴儿需要被无能的父亲抚养长大吗 |
[15:54] | Ross and Rachel don’t know what they’re saying. | 罗斯跟瑞秋根本不知道在瞎说什么 |
[15:56] | It’s not like they’re so responsible. | 他们自己也不是多有责任感 |
[15:58] | Emma is a product of a bottle of merlot | 艾玛只不过是一瓶红酒 |
[16:00] | and a five-year-old condom. | 跟一个过期保险套的意外产物 |
[16:04] | No,but they’re right. | 不 他们是对的 |
[16:06] | I’m not a strong father figure,and I never will be. | 我不是个坚强的父亲 我永远都不会是 |
[16:09] | No,you learn these things. | 不 这些是要学习的 |
[16:10] | You grow into it. | 你会逐渐学会的 |
[16:12] | Yeah,but it’s not who I am. | 是的 但那就不是我了 |
[16:14] | Everything they said | 他们说的一切 |
[16:15] | is exactly why I was worried about having a kid. | 都是我担心有小孩之后 会面对的问题 |
[16:17] | And it’s true. | 是真的 |
[16:19] | And look,everybody knows it. | 而且 大家都知道 |
[16:21] | I don’t know it. | 我不知道 |
[16:22] | I wanna have a kid with you because | 我要跟你生小孩因为 |
[16:23] | I think you’ll be an amazing dad. | 我认为你会是很棒的父亲 |
[16:26] | At the fun parts and at the hard parts. | 不管是风趣还是有纪律 |
[16:29] | Well,can you picture me saying, | 那你可以想像我说 |
[16:30] | “Go to your room,you’re grounded”? | “回房去 你被禁足了”吗 |
[16:33] | Can you hear me say,”You’re grounded”? | 你可以想像我说”你被禁足了”吗 |
[16:35] | You said that to me last week. | 你上星期才那样对我说过 |
[16:40] | How hard is it? | 是有多难做到 |
[16:41] | “No shoes on the furniture!” | 我叫你不要穿着鞋子踏在家具上 |
[16:50] | The producer from Days left a message | 制作人刚刚留言 |
[16:51] | asking why I wasn’t at the parade. | 问我为什么没有参加游行 |
[16:54] | They said everybody’s really pissed off at me. | 他说大家都对我很不爽 |
[16:56] | And they all got to meet Santa! | 而且他们都有见到圣诞老人 |
[17:00] | It’s okay. I thought of the perfect lie for you. | 没关系 我帮你想了一个完美谎言 |
[17:02] | It’s simple. It’s easy to remember, | 很简单 很容易记 |
[17:04] | and it doesn’t invite a lot of questions. | 而且不会引来更多的问题 |
[17:06] | You weren’t at the parade | 你没有参加游行 |
[17:07] | because you had a family emergency. | 是因为家里出了紧急状况 |
[17:10] | I like that! Yeah! | 我喜欢耶 耶 |
[17:13] | I wasn’t at the parade | 我没有参加游行 |
[17:14] | because I had a family emergency. | 是因为家里出了紧急状况 |
[17:16] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[17:18] | – My sister’s raccoon came.. – No,nothing with a raccoon! | -我妹的浣熊 -不 别提浣熊 |
[17:24] | – Wait,what are you doing? – Setting the table. | -等等 你们在做什么 -摆餐具 |
[17:27] | We thought it might be nice to use the fancy china | 我们觉得用这些高档餐盘 |
[17:30] | for dessert too. | 来吃甜点也很不错 |
[17:31] | How nice. Maybe later we can | 很不错 或许等一下我们可以 |
[17:33] | all go blow our noses on my wedding dress. | 去拿我的结婚礼服来擤鼻涕 |
[17:42] | Hey,dude,you okay? | 嘿 兄弟 你还好吗 |
[17:43] | Sorry about before. | 刚刚的事我很抱歉 |
[17:45] | That’s okay. You’re totally right. | 没关系 你完全是对的 |
[17:47] | I don’t know anything about disciplining a child. | 我根本就不知道如何管教孩子 |
[17:49] | But it did hurt my feelings, | 但我还是很伤心 |
[17:52] | and I want you to know that if I die.. | 而且我要你知道 如果我死了 |
[17:54] | you don’t get Joey. | 你别想得到乔伊 |
[18:10] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 如果你还没注意到 |
[18:11] | I’m not talking to you. | 我现在不会跟你说话的 |
[18:15] | You know,this is just.. This is classic Rachel. | 真的是 是典型的瑞秋 |
[18:18] | Oh,yeah,right. Remember in high school | 对噢 记得在高中的时候 |
[18:20] | when I died and didn’t give you my baby? | 我死了 也没有把婴儿给你吗 |
[18:25] | This might be my one chance to have a child,Rachel. | 这或许是我唯一拥有小孩的机会 瑞秋 |
[18:28] | I mean,you know that I have been so busy focusing on my career.. | 你知道我一直忙于我的事业 |
[18:32] | – What career? – I’m a decorator. | -什么事业 -我是室内设计师 |
[18:36] | You decorate Dad’s office | 你装璜了爸的办公室 |
[18:38] | and now you’re a decorator? | 就是设计师了吗 |
[18:39] | Okay,I went to the zoo yesterday, | 好吧 我昨天去了动物园 |
[18:42] | now I’m a koala bear. | 现在我就是考拉熊了 |
[18:47] | Why can’t you ever be supportive? | 你为什么不能多支持我一点 |
[18:49] | You wanna talk supportive? | 你要谈支持吗 |
[18:51] | You didn’t come and visit me | 我在医院生小孩时 |
[18:52] | when I was in the hospital having the baby! | 你可没有来看过我 |
[18:55] | You didn’t come see me in the hospital | 我在医院做嘴唇整形时 |
[18:58] | when I was getting my lips done! | 你也没有来看我 |
[19:00] | I did the first time. | 我第一次有去 |
[19:05] | You know what? You wanna know | 说老实话 你想知道 |
[19:06] | why I am not giving Emily to you? | 我什么不把艾米丽给你吗 |
[19:08] | – Emma. – Whose side are you on?! | -是艾玛 -你是站谁那边的 |
[19:12] | I’m not giving you Emma | 我不给你艾玛 |
[19:13] | because you can’t handle | 是因为你无法扛起 |
[19:15] | the responsibility of a child. | 照顾小孩子的责任 |
[19:17] | Well,how hard could it be? You do it. | 那有多难 你都做得到 |
[19:25] | You wanna know why you don’t want me to have the baby? | 你知道你为什么不想让我得到宝宝吗 |
[19:28] | Because you don’t want me to be happy. | 因为你不想看到我快乐 |
[19:30] | You have always been jealous of me. | 你总是在忌妒我 |
[19:33] | Jealous of what? | 忌妒你什么 |
[19:35] | Of your lack of responsibility? Your immaturity? | 忌妒你没有责任感吗 还是你的不成熟 |
[19:38] | Your total disregard for other people’s feelings? | 你那种完全忽略别人感受的作为吗 |
[19:41] | To name a few. | 那只是其中几项 |
[19:46] | You know, you’ve always been like this. | 其实 你总是这样 |
[19:48] | You had to have everything, | 你总是要所有的东西 |
[19:49] | and I couldn’t have anything. | 而我什么都得不到 |
[19:51] | Like in junior high,when you stole Timmy from me. | 就像在初中的时候 你抢走我的迪米 |
[19:54] | I mean,do you even realize how much that hurt me? | 你知道那伤我有多深吗 |
[19:58] | Timmy was my boyfriend, | 迪米当时是我的男朋友 |
[19:59] | and you made out with him! | 而你跟他偷偷亲热 |
[20:00] | Come on,that was 20 years ago. | 别这样 那已经是20年前的事了 |
[20:01] | Get over it. | 别老记着 |
[20:03] | I cannot believe that I invited you here today! | 我不敢相信我今天邀请了你 |
[20:07] | Yeah,well,you know what I cannot believe? | 是噢 你知道我不敢相信什么吗 |
[20:09] | That my so-called sister.. | 我所谓的姐姐 |
[20:11] | gets a 30 percent discount from Ralph Lauren, | 有罗夫罗兰七折的折扣优惠 |
[20:14] | and I still have to pay retail? | 而我却要付零售价 |
[20:18] | It’s 45. | 是五五折 |
[20:21] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[20:25] | You just think you’re so perfect.. | 你就是认为你很完美 |
[20:27] | with your new baby and your small apartment. | 拥有你的新生儿 还有你的小公寓 |
[20:33] | Well,let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你一件事 |
[20:35] | Your baby isn’t even that cute. | 你的宝宝并不怎么可爱 |
[20:39] | Too far,Amy. Too far. | 太过分了 艾米 太过分了 |
[20:45] | – You take that back. – No. | -你收回那句话 -不 |
[20:47] | Take it back! | 收回那句话 |
[20:48] | No. What are you gonna do? Make me? | 不 你能怎样呢 强迫我吗 |
[20:50] | Hey,man,I work out! | 嘿 我有上健身房 |
[20:54] | – So do I. – I do Pilates. | -我也有 -我有做普拉提 |
[20:57] | – I do yoga. – Bring it on! | -我有做瑜伽 -放马过来 |
[20:59] | Put the plates in the boxes! Put the plates in the boxes! | 盘子放到箱子里 盘子放到箱子里 |
[21:04] | – Did you just push me? – Yeah,I think I did. | -你刚刚推了我吗 -是的 没错 |
[21:07] | All right,that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[21:08] | Forget the bubble wrap! There isn’t time! | 别管泡泡包装了 没有时间了 |
[21:13] | Frizzy,frizzy,frizzy! | 卷发 卷发 卷发 |
[21:20] | Oh my god, Shouldn’t we stop this? | 天啊 我们应该阻止她们吗 |
[21:22] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:23] | Let’s throw some Jell-O on them! | 我们应该倒一些果冻到她们身上 |
[21:30] | Gross! | 恶心 |
[21:43] | All right,that is it! | 好了 到此为止 |
[21:45] | This is our apartment,and you cannot behave this way! | 这是我们家 你们不可以有这种行为 |
[21:48] | If you can’t act your age, | 如果你们不能表现得像成人 |
[21:50] | you shouldn’t be here at all. | 你们就不应该在这里 |
[21:51] | Those plates may not be | 那些瓷器或许没有 |
[21:53] | as nice as the pretty pink ones that I picked out.. | 我挑的那些粉红色瓷器好看 |
[21:57] | but they’re important to Monica. | 但是它们对莫妮卡很重要 |
[21:59] | And I want you to apologize to her,now. | 我要你们现在就向她道歉 |
[22:02] | – I’m sorry. – Mon,I’m so sorry. | -我很抱歉 -莫妮卡 我很抱歉 |
[22:05] | Okay. That’s better. | 好了 这样好多了 |
[22:07] | Now,I want you to apologize to each other and mean it. | 现在 我要你们诚心地向彼此道歉 |
[22:11] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[22:13] | By the way,that fight was totally arousing. | 对了 刚才那场架真是让人情欲高涨 |
[22:20] | Dude,well done. | 老兄 干的好 |
[22:22] | If I die and Rachel dies and Monica dies, | 如果我跟瑞秋还有莫妮卡死了 |
[22:26] | you can totally take care of Emma. | 你可以照顾艾玛 |
[22:28] | Yeah? Well,thanks. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[22:30] | So.. So now do I get Joey? | 那 那我可以得到乔伊吗 |
[22:35] | Okay. But you should know he eats a lot | 好的 但是你得知道他一天吃五餐 |
[22:38] | and shoves pennies up his nose. | 而且还会塞硬币到鼻孔里 |
[22:45] | Are you okay,Mon? | 你还好吗 莫妮 |
[22:48] | I mean,these things happen. | 这种事常发生的 |
[22:50] | I mean,it’s just a plate. | 只不过是盘子而已 |
[22:52] | It’s not like somebody died. | 又不是有人死了 |
[22:53] | It’s all right. You can mourn. | 没关系的 你可以哀悼的 |
[22:56] | Thank you. It was so beautiful! | 谢谢你 这些本来都很漂亮的 |
[23:02] | I’m gonna go to Joey’s and get the pies. | 我要去乔伊家拿几个派 |
[23:04] | Actually,not pies. It’s just pie. | 事实上 不是几个派 只剩一个派了 |
[23:09] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[23:12] | Oh,my God,I’ve lost the will to scold. | 天啊 我已经失去骂人的力气了 |
[23:19] | Look,Amy.. | 听着 艾米 |
[23:22] | we got a little.. | 我们有一点 |
[23:24] | a little out-of-control over there. | 刚刚有一点失控 |
[23:27] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:29] | You’re my sister.. | 你是我妹妹 |
[23:30] | and if it really means that much to you.. | 如果你真的很在乎 |
[23:34] | So you’re gonna give me the baby? | 你要把宝宝给我了吗 |
[23:37] | No,I was.. | 不 我只是 |
[23:38] | I was gonna let you use my Ralph Lauren discount. | 我只是想让你用我的罗夫罗兰折扣卡 |
[23:42] | You are not gonna regret this. | 你不会后悔的 |
[23:48] | She needs changing. | 她要换尿布了 |
[23:50] | No,no,no. I’ll get her. | 不 不 不 让我去 |
[23:51] | I am super confident,totally responsible | 我超级有自信 完全有责任感 |
[23:54] | and fourth in line to raise Emma. | 而且是第4位有资格抚养艾玛的人 |
[23:56] | I’ll be right there,Emma! | 我马上就来 艾玛 |
[23:57] | Just let me get my trusty diaper bag here. | 先让我拿一下我的尿片袋子 |
[24:06] | Well,what do you know? I guess I’ll be the one who dies first. | 老实说 我觉得我将是第一个死的人 |
[24:21] | Does Monica know about you breaking her plates yet? | 莫妮卡知道你打碎她瓷器的事吗 |
[24:23] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[24:24] | – Broke them all,huh? – Yep. | -全都打破了 是吗 -是的 |
[24:26] | – You gonna tell her? – Nope. | -你要告诉她吗 -不想 |
[24:30] | Hey. So I’m gonna put the plates back. | 嘿 我要把这些盘子放回去 |
[24:33] | I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[24:35] | We shouldn’t use these plates for a long time. | 我们近期内不应该再用这些盘子了 |
[24:37] | Like only if the queen comes? | 只有女王来的时候才用吗 |
[24:39] | Maybe not even then. | 或许那时候也不该用 |
[24:42] | Hey. I did it. | 嘿 我办到了 |
[24:43] | I told my producer | 我告诉我的制作人说 |
[24:45] | I had a family emergency. | 我家里发生紧急事件 |
[24:46] | He totally bought it. | 他完全相信我 |
[24:47] | Thanks for teaching me how to lie, Phebs | 谢谢你教我如何说谎 菲比 |
[24:49] | No problem. Next week,stealing. | 不用客气 下星期教你偷窃 |
[24:53] | Bye,plates. | 再见 盘子 |
[24:55] | You told her you broke all the plates? | 你告诉她你打破所有的盘子了 |
[24:58] | What?! Something happened with the plates? | 什么 盘子发生什么事了吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah,this raccoon came in.. | 是啊 一只浣熊跑进来 |