时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | He sprang to his sleigh to his team gave a whistle | 他拉起他的雪橇 吹起他的口哨 |
[00:07] | And away they all flew Like the down of a thistle | 他们奔驰而去 如同蓟草的细毛 |
[00:10] | But I heard him exclaim Ere he drove out of sight | 但我听他喊出 就在他要消失飞去之前 |
[00:13] | “Merry Christmas to all | “祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[00:15] | And to all a good night.” | 享受一个美好的夜晚” |
[00:20] | Wow! That was great! | 哇 真是太棒了 |
[00:25] | You really wrote that? | 真的是你自己创作的吗 |
[00:28] | Uh-huh | 没错 |
[00:29] | Say goodbye,elves. I’m off to Tulsa. | 再见了 精灵们 我要去塔尔萨了 |
[00:32] | I can’t believe you won’t be here for Christmas. | 我不敢相信你居然不在这里过圣诞节 |
[00:34] | You’re really not coming back? | 你真的不回来吗 |
[00:36] | We have this paperwork | 我们有很多报告 |
[00:38] | that needs to be filed by the end of the year. | 都要在年底的时候归档 |
[00:40] | If I don’t get it done,I’ll be fired. | 如果我不去做 我就会被炒鱿鱼 |
[00:42] | It’s so unfair. | 真是不公平 |
[00:43] | You don’t even like your job. | 你根本就不喜欢你的工作 |
[00:45] | So. Who does? | 那又如何 谁喜欢自己的工作 |
[00:46] | – I like my job. – I love my job. | -我喜欢我的 -我爱我的工作 |
[00:48] | I can’t wait to go back to work. | 我等不及要回去上班了 |
[00:49] | I can’t get enough dinosaurs. | 我对恐龙就是百看不厌 |
[00:55] | I’m sorry I won’t be here. | 我很抱歉没有办法回来 |
[00:59] | It’s hard enough not seeing you during the week.. | 平常没有办法见到你已经够难受了 |
[01:01] | but for Christmas.. | 但是圣诞节 |
[01:02] | If this is what you have to do,I understand. | 如果你不得不去做 我会谅解 |
[01:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:07] | I’ll see you New Year’s Day. | 新年当天见 |
[01:09] | You’re not gonna be here New Year’s Eve? | 你除夕不回来吗 |
[01:12] | – Did I not mention that? – No. | -我没有提过吗 -没有 |
[01:15] | And to all a good night! | 那大家晚安了 |
[01:24] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:29] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:32] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:35] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:39] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:42] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:45] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:48] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:50] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:53] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:58] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:12] | All right,everybody. I know it is Christmas Eve.. | 好了大家 我知道今晚是平安夜 |
[02:16] | and you’d rather be with family, | 你们都想要跟家人在一起 |
[02:17] | but there is no call for writing.. | 但是也不可以写 |
[02:19] | “Screw you,Mr. Bing” | “去你的 宾先生” |
[02:21] | on the back of my chair. | 贴在我的椅子后面 |
[02:24] | By the way,you can all call me Chandler. | 对了 你们叫我钱德勒就可以了 |
[02:28] | – Hey. – Hey. Where you been? | -嘿 -嘿 你跑哪去了 |
[02:30] | I was checking out | 我去看了下 |
[02:31] | that insurance company’s Christmas party on three. | 三楼那家保险公司的圣诞派对 |
[02:34] | It was really beautiful. | 真的是很美 |
[02:35] | They have decorations and this huge tree. | 他们有很多装饰品 一颗很大的圣诞树 |
[02:37] | And I just thought,to hell with them, | 然后我就想 去他们的 |
[02:39] | we have to work. | 我们竟然要工作 |
[02:40] | So I stole their ham. | 所以我偷了他们的火腿 |
[02:44] | Hear that? You may not be with your families.. | 听到了没 你们或许没有跟家人在一起 |
[02:46] | but at least it’s gonna smell like ham in here. | 但是至少这里也可以闻到过节的火腿味 |
[02:50] | My kid’s in a play right now. | 我的小孩现在正在表演话剧 |
[02:53] | You know what? I know what will cheer you up. | 来 我知道要怎么鼓舞你们 |
[02:55] | I had a talk with the boys in New York. | 我跟纽约那边的人谈过了 |
[02:57] | I told them about all your hard work you’ve been doing. | 我告诉他们你们是如何辛勤地工作 |
[03:00] | and that a little Christmas bonus may be in order. | 所以你们可能都会得到一些圣诞奖金 |
[03:03] | “A donation has been made in your name | 已经以您的名义把一项捐款 |
[03:05] | to the New York City Ballet.” | 捐赠给纽约市芭蕾舞团 |
[03:11] | Well,that’s like money in your pocket. | 那就像是进了你们的口袋一样啊 |
[03:14] | All right,you want me to say it? | 好了 你们一定要逼我说吗 |
[03:16] | This sucks. | 真是烂透了 |
[03:17] | Being here sucks. This work sucks! | 在这里真是烂 这份工作真是烂 |
[03:19] | Now it feels like Christmas. | 现在有点像是圣诞节了 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:24] | At least you get to go home | 至少你们今晚都可以回家 |
[03:26] | and be with your families tonight. | 跟家人在一起 |
[03:28] | I have to go to an empty hotel room | 我只能回到空荡荡的旅馆房间 |
[03:29] | and lay down.. on a very questionable bedspread. | 然后躺在一张很有卫生问题的床单上 |
[03:34] | Then tomorrow morning, | 然后明天早上 |
[03:35] | you get to have Christmas in your own houses. | 你们都可以在自己家里过节 |
[03:37] | Which,by the way,none of you have invited me to. | 顺便提一下 你们没有一个邀请我去 |
[03:40] | – You can come to my house. – No,thanks. | -你可以来我家 -不用了 谢谢 |
[03:46] | – It was a nice pep talk. – Thanks. | -真是精彩的鼓舞发言 -谢谢 |
[03:48] | I’m actually thinking about becoming a motivational speaker. | 我是真的有在想要成为激励演说家 |
[03:52] | So if you were home right now, | 那如果你现在在家 |
[03:54] | what would you be doing? | 你会是在做什么呢 |
[03:56] | Typical Christmassy stuff,you know. | 一般的圣诞节活动 你知道的 |
[03:58] | Our holidays are pretty traditional. | 我们过节的方式是很传统的 |
[04:00] | So here’s a very special holiday song.. | 有一首十分特殊的节庆歌曲 |
[04:04] | that I wrote for some very important people to me. | 是我为一些对我很重要的人写的 |
[04:11] | Went to the store Sat on Santa’s lap | 我去店里坐在圣诞老人膝头 |
[04:14] | Asked him to bring my friends all kinds of crap | 要他送一堆礼物给我朋友 |
[04:19] | Said all you need is To write them a song | 他说你只需要帮他们写首歌 |
[04:23] | Now you haven’t heard it yet So don’t try to sing along | 这首歌你们没听过 别想跟着我唱 |
[04:27] | No,don’t sing along | 不要跟我一起唱 |
[04:30] | Monica,Monica Have a happy Hannukah | 莫妮卡 光明节快乐 |
[04:38] | Saw Santa Claus | 我看到圣诞老人 |
[04:41] | He said hello to Ross | 他要我向罗斯问好 |
[04:46] | And please tell Joey | 请告诉乔伊 |
[04:48] | Christmas will be snowy | 圣诞节将瑞雪纷飞 |
[04:54] | And Rachel and Chandler | 还有瑞秋和钱德勒 |
[05:01] | Happy holidays,everybody. | 大家圣诞快乐 |
[05:04] | Phoebe,look in the kitchen. | 菲比 去检查厨房 |
[05:06] | I’ll look in the back closet. | 我去看衣橱后面 |
[05:07] | I can save you time,ladies. | 我可以节省你们的时间 女士们 |
[05:09] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[05:12] | Yeah. Chandler,why don’t you take a walk. | 钱德勒 你何不出去一下 |
[05:14] | This doesn’t concern you. | 此事跟你没有关系 |
[05:17] | We are looking for our Christmas presents from Monica. | 我们在找莫妮卡准备的圣诞礼物 |
[05:20] | What? That’s terrible. | 什么 实在太过分了 |
[05:21] | No,no. We do it every year. | 不不 我们每年都这样做的 |
[05:23] | Well,that makes it not terrible. | 那这样就不过分了吗 |
[05:27] | No. Yeah,we never find them. | 是啊 我们从来没有找到过 |
[05:29] | She’s always bested us,that wily.. | 她总是高明过我们 她狡猾又 |
[05:32] | minx. | 顽皮 |
[05:34] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna search here for an hour.. | 别担心 我们在这边找一个小时 |
[05:36] | and then we’ll go to Joey’s and search. Okay? | 然后再过去乔伊家找 好吗 |
[05:38] | No,not okay. | 不 不好 |
[05:39] | You can’t look for Monica’s presents. | 你们不可以找莫妮卡的礼物 |
[05:41] | – No,we have to. – No,you don’t have to. | -我们一定要 -不 你们不需要这样 |
[05:43] | And you can’t,because I live here too. | 你们不可以 因为我也住在这里 |
[05:47] | – Well,then you should look with us. – Why? | -那你应该帮我们找 -为什么 |
[05:52] | Chandler, Aren’t you worried about | 钱德勒 你难道不烦恼要买什么 |
[05:53] | what to get Monica for Christmas? | 圣诞礼物给莫妮卡吗 |
[05:55] | No,I have a great idea for a present for her. | 不担心 我已想好一个很棒的礼物要给她 |
[05:58] | That’s it? “A great idea”? | 就这样 才想法而已吗 |
[06:02] | That’s not enough. | 那是不够的 |
[06:03] | What if she gets you a great present.. | 万一她送你的是一个很棒的礼物 |
[06:05] | two medium presents and lots of little presents.. | 两个中等的礼物 还有很多的小礼物 |
[06:07] | and you got her one great present? | 而你只送她一个很棒的礼物 |
[06:08] | That’s gonna make her feel bad. | 那会让她很伤心的 |
[06:10] | Why would you do that to her, Chandler? | 你为什么要那样对待她呢 钱德勒 |
[06:12] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[06:14] | If I helped,we could find them faster! | 如果我帮忙 我们就可以更快找到 |
[06:16] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:19] | We have a live one! | 我找到一个了 |
[06:21] | It’s a Macy’s bag! | 是梅西百货的袋子 |
[06:25] | Who’s it for? | 这是要给谁的 |
[06:29] | “Dear Losers: Do you really think | 亲爱的衰人们 你们真的认为 |
[06:31] | I’d hide presents under the couch? | 我会将礼物藏在沙发下面吗 |
[06:34] | P.S. Chandler, | 附注 钱德勒 |
[06:36] | I knew they’d break you.” | 我就知道 她们会攻破你 |
[06:40] | Rach,these are for you. | 瑞秋 这些是给你的 |
[06:43] | Wiper blades. I don’t even have a car. | 雨刷 但是我根本就没有车子 |
[06:47] | No, | 是没有 |
[06:48] | but with this new-car smell, | 但此款芳香剂有新车的味道 |
[06:50] | you’ll think you do. | 你会以为你有的 |
[06:54] | Okay,Phoebe,your turn. | 好了 菲比 轮到你了 |
[07:00] | Toilet seat covers! | 马桶座盖纸 |
[07:05] | Is that what you were doing | 你们是趁我给车加气的时候 |
[07:07] | while I was getting gas? | 你们去买的吧 |
[07:08] | You guys. | 你们俩 |
[07:11] | And for Ross,Mr. Sweet Tooth. | 还有给罗斯 甜食先生 |
[07:18] | – You got me a cola drink? – And.. a lemon-lime! | -你们送我可乐 -还有柠檬口味 |
[07:23] | Well,this.. This is too much. | 噢 这 这礼真是太大了 |
[07:27] | I feel like I should get you another sweater. | 我觉得我应该再送你一件毛衣 |
[07:32] | And last but not least.. | 最后一位 |
[07:36] | They’re ribbed,for your pleasure. | 是罗纹保险套 让你得到绝顶满足 |
[07:40] | Well,hey,Ben? | 嘿 本 |
[07:43] | What if the Holiday Armadillo told you | 要不要节日犰狳来告诉你 |
[07:46] | all about the Festival of Lights? | 光明节的由来呢 |
[07:49] | Cool! | 好啊 |
[07:51] | Come on,Ben. | 来吧 本 |
[07:55] | Years and years ago, | 很多年以前 |
[07:58] | there were these people called the Maccabees! | 有一群叫做马加比家族的人 |
[08:02] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[08:07] | Santa! | 圣诞老人 |
[08:10] | What are you doing here,Santa? | 你在这里做什么呢 圣诞老人 |
[08:15] | Well,I’m here to see my old buddy Ben. | 噢 我是来看我的老朋友本的 |
[08:19] | What are you doing here.. | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[08:21] | weird turtle-man? | 奇怪的乌龟男 |
[08:26] | I’m the Holiday Armadillo,your part-Jewish friend. | 我是节日犰狳 你的半犹太血统朋友 |
[08:34] | You sent me here to give Ben some presents. | 你要我过来送些礼物给本的 |
[08:38] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[08:42] | What? | 什么 |
[08:44] | Ben,why don’t you open some more presents. | 本 你何不去打开更多的礼物 |
[08:46] | Santa,the armadillo and I will have a talk in the kitchen. | 圣诞老人 犰狳跟我要去厨房谈谈 |
[08:50] | There’s a sentence I never thought I’d say. | 我以为这辈子都不可能说这样的话 |
[08:54] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[08:56] | You called and said | 你打电话告诉大家说 |
[08:57] | you had trouble finding a Santa costume.. | 你找不到圣诞老人的服装 |
[09:00] | so I borrowed one from a guy at work. | 所以我跟公司的同事借了这一套 |
[09:02] | Thank you,but you gotta leave. | 谢谢你 但是你得离开 |
[09:05] | – Why? – Because.. | -为什么 -因为 |
[09:06] | I’m finally getting him excited about Hanukkah. | 我终于让他对犹太光明节有兴趣了 |
[09:09] | And you’re wrecking it. | 而你破坏了这一切 |
[09:11] | But I didn’t get to | 但我还没有机会 |
[09:12] | shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly. | 把我的肚子像果冻那样晃来晃去 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry,Chandler, | 我很抱歉 钱德勒 |
[09:20] | but this is really important to me. | 但是这对我真的很重要 |
[09:22] | Okay,fine. I’ll give the suit back. | 好的 没关系 我去还这套衣服 |
[09:27] | Hey,you think you can keep it another night? | 你觉得可以把这套衣服多留一晚吗 |
[09:33] | Santa? Really? | 圣诞老人 不是吧 |
[09:35] | Yeah,is that okay? | 是啊 可以吗 |
[09:37] | Did your dad ever dress up like Santa? | 你爸爸有扮过圣诞老人吗 |
[09:41] | – No. – Then it’s okay! | -没有 -那就没问题了 |
[09:48] | You know what,everybody? | 知道吗 你们大家 |
[09:50] | Go home. You should be with your families. | 回家去 你们应该跟家人在一起 |
[09:53] | It’s bad enough we’re working New Year’s Eve. | 我们要在除夕夜工作就已经够糟了 |
[09:57] | Did I not tell anyone about New Year’s Eve? | 我没有告诉大家除夕夜的事吗 |
[10:01] | All right,look,go. | 好了 听着 回去 |
[10:02] | Go home,okay? Merry Christmas. | 回家去 好吗 圣诞快乐 |
[10:05] | – Merry Christmas. – Peace on earth. | -圣诞快乐 -世界和平 |
[10:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:09] | Good. Godspeed,good people. | 很好 快走 一群好人 |
[10:14] | You’re not gonna go? | 你不打算走吗 |
[10:15] | No. I couldn’t leave you alone. | 不 我不能留你一个人在这里 |
[10:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Besides,I can’t leave until | 除此之外 我得要等到 |
[10:23] | that Christmas party downstairs clears out. | 楼下的派对都结束了我才能走 |
[10:25] | There are some pissed-off insurance people | 有一些气坏了的保险员 |
[10:27] | looking for that ham. | 正在找那条火腿 |
[10:32] | Chandler Bing. | 钱德勒·宾 |
[10:32] | Hi,honey. We’re all here. | 嗨 亲爱的 我们全部都在这里 |
[10:34] | We want to wish you a merry Christmas. | 我们想要祝你圣诞快乐 |
[10:36] | – Merry Christmas! – Merry Christmas! | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[10:41] | Merry Christmas. I miss you guys. | 圣诞快乐 我想念你们 |
[10:43] | So is it horrible? Is everybody working really hard? | 很难受吗 每个人都在认真工作吗 |
[10:46] | Well,no,it’s just me and Wendy. | 嗯 没有 只有我跟温蒂 |
[10:49] | Wendy? That sounds like a girl’s name. | 温蒂 听起来像是女生的名字 |
[10:53] | It is. Did I not tell you about her? | 就是女生 我没有提过她吗 |
[10:56] | About the time you told me about New Year’s Eve. | 就跟你没有说除夕夜要加班一样 |
[10:59] | – Where’s everybody else? – I sent them home. | -大家去哪了 -我让他们回家了 |
[11:02] | You are such a good boss. Is she pretty? | 你真是好老板 她漂亮吗 |
[11:09] | Answer faster. Answer faster. | 快点回答 快点回答 |
[11:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:12] | Answer better. Answer better. | 回答高明点 回答高明点 |
[11:15] | I don’t think of her that way. | 我没有那样想过她 |
[11:17] | I mean,she’s a colleague. | 我是说 她是我同事 |
[11:18] | What does she do there? | 她在那边是做什么的 |
[11:20] | She’s regional vice president. | 她是区域副总 |
[11:22] | – She’s just below me. – She did what? | -她在我”下面” -她什么 |
[11:28] | Below me. | 是职位在我下面 |
[11:33] | Wait,is Wendy the | 等一下 温蒂是那个 |
[11:34] | runner-up Miss Oklahoma? | 奥克拉荷马州小姐选美亚军吗 |
[11:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:38] | Well,she didn’t win. | 嗯 她没有赢得冠军 |
[11:42] | All right,maybe I should let you.. | 好了 或许我应该让你 |
[11:44] | and the second prettiest girl in Oklahoma | 跟奥克拉荷马第二漂亮的女生 |
[11:46] | get back to work. | 继续工作了 |
[11:47] | Second prettiest that year. | 那一年第二漂亮的 |
[11:49] | Of all the girls in Oklahoma,she’s probably.. | 以奥克拉荷马全部的女生来说 她或许 |
[11:51] | Chandler,stop talking. | 钱德勒 快闭嘴 |
[11:55] | Honey,there’s really nothing to worry about. | 亲爱的 根本没什么需要担心的 |
[11:58] | – Okay. – I’m serious. | -好的 -我是说真的 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:02] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[12:05] | – Merry Christmas,you guys. – Merry Christmas. | -你们大家圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[12:14] | – The wife says hi. – Fun conversation? | -我老婆打招呼 -谈得愉快吗 |
[12:18] | Well,she’s just got this weird idea that.. | 她有一种奇怪的想法 认为 |
[12:22] | because you and I are alone | 因为我们两个单独在一起 |
[12:23] | something’s gonna happen. | 所以会有事情发生 |
[12:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:28] | Would that be so terrible? | 那样会很糟糕吗 |
[12:32] | This is probably the wrong thing to be worrying about.. | 我现在担心的事或许不对 |
[12:36] | but you’re getting ham on my only tie. | 但是你把火腿沾上我唯一的领带了 |
[12:46] | – Back off,missy! – Missy? | -走开 小妞 -小妞 |
[12:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:50] | I’m not used to girls making passes at me. | 我不习惯女孩子对我采取行动 |
[12:53] | Wait a minute. Am I sexy in Oklahoma? | 等一下 我在奥克拉荷马算性感的吗 |
[12:58] | – You are to me. – No. No. No! | -对我而言是的 -不不 不 |
[13:03] | Look,I’m married. | 听着 我已经结婚了 |
[13:06] | So? I’m married. | 那又如何 我也结婚了 |
[13:07] | I’m happily married. | 我的婚姻很幸福 |
[13:10] | What’s that like? | 那是什么样的感觉呢 |
[13:13] | Right. So I’m sorry,but.. | 是的 我很抱歉 但是 |
[13:15] | Seriously? Happily married? | 不是吧 婚姻很幸福 |
[13:18] | So that phone call before,that was happy? | 所以刚才那通电话叫做幸福 |
[13:21] | Well,look,it’s not easy to spend this much time apart. | 你知道 长期分开是很不容易的 |
[13:24] | She’s entitled to be a little paranoid. | 她有点神经质也是正常的 |
[13:26] | Or,in this case,right on the money. | 而且针对这件事 她猜对了 |
[13:30] | You know,she’s amazing and beautiful and smart. | 她很好 漂亮又聪明 |
[13:35] | And if she were here right now, | 而且如果她现在在这里 |
[13:37] | she’d kick your ass. | 她一定会海扁你一顿的 |
[13:41] | Look,you’re a really nice person, | 听着 你是个好人 |
[13:44] | ham-stealing and adultery aside. | 除了会偷火腿和偷情 |
[13:48] | But what I have with my wife is pretty great. | 但是我跟我老婆的感情很好 |
[13:51] | So nothing’s ever gonna happen between us. | 所以我们之间是不可能的 |
[13:55] | Okay,let me ask you something. | 好的 让我问你一件事 |
[13:57] | If what you and your wife have is so great.. | 如果你跟你老婆感情很好 |
[14:01] | then why are you spending Christmas with me? | 那你怎么会跟我一起过圣诞节呢 |
[14:06] | You were the most beautiful woman in the room tonight. | 今晚你是这屋子里最漂亮的女人 |
[14:09] | – Really? – Are you kidding? | -真的吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[14:12] | You’re the most beautiful woman in most rooms. | 绝大多数场合下 你都是最漂亮的女人 |
[14:22] | What’s going on? You and I just made out. | 这是怎么回事 我们刚刚亲吻了 |
[14:25] | – You and I are making out? – Well,not anymore. | -我们在亲吻 -嗯 以后不会有了 |
[14:28] | But we don’t do that. | 但是我们从来不会那样的 |
[14:30] | I know. I just thought it would be fun. | 我知道 我只是觉得那可能会很好玩 |
[14:33] | How drunk are you? | 你有多醉呢 |
[14:34] | Drunk enough that I wanna do this. | 醉到让我想这样做 |
[14:36] | Not so drunk that you should feel | 但又没有醉到让你觉得 |
[14:37] | guilty about taking advantage. | 占我便宜是有罪恶感的 |
[14:41] | That’s a perfect amount. | 真是醉的恰到好处 |
[14:49] | – You know what’s weird? – What? | -你知道什么很奇怪吗 -什么 |
[14:51] | – This doesn’t feel weird. – I know. | -就是这竟然一点都不怪 -我知道 |
[14:54] | You’re a really good kisser. | 你真是接吻高手 |
[14:56] | Well,I have kissed over four women. | 嗯 我吻过超过四个女人 |
[15:01] | – You wanna get under the covers? – Okay. | -你想要到棉被底下吗 -好的 |
[15:13] | Wow,you are really fast. | 哇 你真快 |
[15:15] | It bodes well for me that speed impresses you. | 得到你的赞赏 让我”性心”大增 |
[15:19] | – We’re gonna see each other naked. – Yep. | -我们将要看到彼此裸体了 -是的 |
[15:23] | – You want to do it at the same time? – Count of three? | -你想要一起看吗 -数到三 |
[15:25] | – One. – Two. | – 一 -二 |
[15:27] | Three. | 三 |
[15:33] | Well,I think it’s safe to say that | 我想我可以很肯定的说 |
[15:35] | our friendship is effectively ruined. | 我们的友情已经完全被摧毁了 |
[15:37] | We weren’t that close anyway. | 反正我们本来也没有很友好 |
[15:42] | Are you really gonna go out with that nurse-man? | 你真的要跟那个男护士约会吗 |
[15:46] | Well,you and I are just goofing around. | 嗯 反正你跟我只是玩玩而已 |
[15:48] | I thought,why not just goof around with him? | 所以我想 我也可以跟他玩玩 |
[15:54] | I don’t know if you’ve ever looked up the term | 我不知道你有没有查过字典 |
[15:56] | “goofing around” in the dictionary. | “玩玩”是什么意思 |
[15:58] | Well,I have. | 我有查过 |
[15:59] | And the technical definition is two friends.. | 专业的解释就是两个朋友 |
[16:06] | who care a lot about each other and have amazing sex.. | 很在乎彼此 然后又做了很棒的爱 |
[16:14] | and just want to spend more time together. | 而且想要花更多的时间在一起 |
[16:19] | If you have this newfangled dictionary | 如果你那新版的字典 |
[16:21] | that gets you mad at me.. | 让你对我生气 |
[16:22] | then we have to,you know, | 那我们就只好 |
[16:23] | get you my original dictionary. | 帮你买我这本原版的字典 |
[16:29] | I am so bad at this. | 我真是不会说话 |
[16:31] | I think you’re better than you think you are. | 我认为你比你想的要棒 |
[16:34] | Really? Okay. So if..? | 真的吗 好的 所以如果 |
[16:36] | Know when to stop. | 知道什么时候该停 |
[16:38] | I sensed that I should stop. | 我感觉到我应该停了 |
[16:41] | – So we’re okay? – Yeah. | -所以我们没事了吗 -是的 |
[16:47] | – Don’t do the dance. – Right. | -别跳那个舞 -好的 |
[16:50] | I can’t get married | 叫我怎么结婚 |
[16:52] | without something old,something new.. | 没有旧物 新物 |
[16:53] | something borrowed,something blue. | 借来之物 蓝色之物[美国婚礼习俗] |
[16:54] | Okay,okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 好吧 |
[16:56] | Here’s something blue and new. | 这是蓝色的 而且是新的 |
[16:59] | You are so efficient. I love you. | 你真是有效率 我爱你 |
[17:02] | – Let’s go. – No,no,wait! | -我们走吧 -不不 等一下 |
[17:03] | We need something old. | 我们需要旧物 |
[17:05] | Okay. I have a condom in my wallet | 好的 我钱包里有个保险套 |
[17:07] | that I’ve had since I was 12. | 从我12岁起就放里面了 |
[17:11] | That’ll work! | 那也可以的 |
[17:12] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[17:15] | Okay. Now we just need something borrowed. | 好了 现在我们需要一个借来的东西 |
[17:19] | – Here,just take this. – That’s stealing. | -这个 拿去 -这是偷窃 |
[17:23] | We’ll bring it back. Just put it under your dress. | 我们会归还的 塞到你礼服里 |
[17:37] | Okay,one thing at a time. | 好了 一件一件来 |
[17:41] | Listen.. | 听着 |
[17:44] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[17:47] | It’s not fair for me to ask you | 我要求把你所有的积蓄花在 |
[17:49] | to spend all of your money on our wedding. | 我们的婚礼上 是很不公平的事 |
[17:51] | I mean,you work.. You work really hard for that. | 我是说 你很辛苦工作才存到的 |
[17:55] | Well,you work for that. | 好吧 只是工作 没有辛苦 |
[17:58] | Look,I’ve thought about it too. And.. | 听着 我也有想过 而且 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:02] | I think we should spend all of the money on the wedding. | 我想我们应该将所有钱花在婚礼上 |
[18:07] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah. I’m putting my foot down. | 是的 我强烈要求那样做 |
[18:13] | Yeah,look,when I proposed.. | 听着 我求婚的时候 |
[18:15] | I told you that I would do anything to make you happy. | 我告诉你我会尽一切努力让你快乐 |
[18:19] | And if having the perfect wedding | 而如果一个完美的婚礼 |
[18:21] | makes you happy,then.. | 能够让你快乐 那么 |
[18:23] | Then that’s what we’re gonna do. | 那就是我们要做的 |
[18:26] | You are so sweet. | 你真的好贴心 |
[18:30] | But wait. What about our..? | 但是等一下 那我们 |
[18:33] | What about the future and stuff? | 那我们将来的计划呢 |
[18:35] | Forget about the future and stuff. | 管他什么将来的计划 |
[18:38] | So we only have two kids. | 我们只生两个小孩就好了 |
[18:39] | You know,we’ll pick our favorite, | 然后我们再挑我们喜欢的那一个 |
[18:41] | and that one will get to go to college. | 送他去念大学 |
[18:45] | – You’ve thought about that? – Yeah. | -你都想好了吗 -是啊 |
[18:47] | How many kids were we gonna have? | 我们要生几个小孩呢 |
[18:48] | Four. A boy,twin girls.. | 4个 一个儿子 双胞胎女儿 |
[18:51] | and another boy. | 然后再生一个儿子 |
[18:54] | – What else did you think about? – Well.. | -你还想过什么呢 -嗯 |
[18:57] | stuff like where we’d live,you know. | 比如我们要住的地方 你知道的 |
[19:00] | Like a small place outside the city | 在市中心外面的小房子 |
[19:02] | where our kids could ride bikes and stuff. | 我们的孩子可以学习骑脚踏车 |
[19:06] | And we could have a cat that had a bell on its collar.. | 我们可以养只猫 颈圈上有个铃铛 |
[19:09] | and we could hear it every time | 然后每次他经过小猫咪门的时候 |
[19:11] | it ran through the little kitty door. | 我们就可以听到铃铛声 |
[19:14] | We’d have an apartment over the garage | 我们会在车库上面留一间房间 |
[19:16] | where Joey could grow old. | 让乔伊在那里养老 |
[19:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:26] | I don’t.. I don’t want a big,fancy wedding. | 我不需要大型豪华的婚礼了 |
[19:29] | – Sure you do. – No. | -你当然需要 -不 |
[19:33] | I want everything that you’ve just said. | 我想要你刚刚说的一切 |
[19:35] | I want a marriage. | 我只想要结婚 |
[19:38] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:42] | – I love you so much. – I love you. | -我好爱你 -我也爱你 |
[20:01] | I love it! | 我太喜欢了 |
[20:03] | Really? You’re not gonna return it? | 真的吗 你不会退回去吗 |
[20:05] | Well,not this second. | 嗯 不会马上退 |
[20:09] | Hey,look,you guys. It’s snowing! | 嘿 你们瞧 下雪了 |
[20:15] | – Wow,it’s so beautiful. – Wow,it really is. | -哇 真漂亮 -哇 真的是 |
[20:22] | Wendy’s a fat-girl name. | 温蒂是胖女生的名字 |
[20:26] | Aren’t we done with that? | 我们还没有说够吗 |
[20:29] | Okay,fine. Fine. Let’s talk about snow. | 好啦 不说了 我们来聊雪 |
[20:34] | Do you think it’s snowing in Tulsa | 你们觉得塔尔萨在下雪吗 |
[20:36] | where my husband’s having sex on a copier? | 而我老公正在影印机上面做爱 |
[20:41] | – Hey. – Oh,my God. | -嘿 -噢 我的天 |
[20:47] | Look at that. That’s a Christmas miracle! | 瞧瞧 真是圣诞奇迹 |
[20:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[20:53] | I wanted to be with you. | 我想要跟你在一起 |
[20:56] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[20:57] | – Hey,hey. Who’d you miss the most? – Monica. | -嘿 你最想念谁呢 -莫妮卡 |
[21:02] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[21:06] | I never want to leave you again. | 我再也不要离开你了 |
[21:09] | I thought if you left,you’d get fired. | 你不是说离开会被炒鱿鱼的吗 |
[21:11] | Turns out they can’t fire me. | 他们没有办法炒我鱿鱼的 |
[21:13] | Because I quit. | 因为我不干了 |
[21:15] | – What? – What? You..? You really quit your job? | -什么 -什么 你真的辞职了 |
[21:19] | Yeah. It was a stupid job, | 是的 那是份愚蠢的工作 |
[21:20] | and I could not stand leaving you. | 而我无法忍受离开你 |
[21:22] | Why should I be the only one | 我为什么要当那个唯一 |
[21:24] | who doesn’t do what he really wants to do? | 必须做他不想要做的事的人 |
[21:26] | Well,what do you really wanna do? | 那你真的想做什么呢 |
[21:28] | I have not thought this through. | 我还没想清楚 |
[21:32] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[21:33] | I know. I should’ve talked to you first about it. | 我知道 我应该先跟你讨论的 |
[21:35] | No,I think that this is what you wanna do. | 不 我想如果这是你想要的 |
[21:37] | I think it’s great! | 我认为这很棒 |
[21:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:42] | Chandler,your being here | 钱德勒 你能够回来 |
[21:44] | is the best Christmas present I could ever imagine. | 是我有过的最棒的圣诞礼物了 |
[21:48] | – Now give me my real gift. – Yeah. | -现在给我真正的礼物 -好 |
[21:51] | – Thank you. – Here,pass those around. | -谢谢 -这里 分给大家 |
[22:01] | “A donation has been made in your name | “一项捐款已经以您的名义 |
[22:04] | to the New York City Ballet.” | 捐赠给纽约市芭蕾舞团” |
[22:07] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道我要这个呢 |
[22:10] | What? Are you kidding? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[22:12] | I can’t return this. | 我不能退还这个的 |
[22:15] | It’s time we started thinking about other people. | 该是我们关怀别人的时候了 |
[22:18] | And besides,this gift still says, | 除此之外 这份礼物上面也写了 |
[22:19] | “I love you guys.” | “我爱你们” |
[22:20] | Mine says,”To Lillian Myers.” | 我的上面写”给莉莉安·迈尔” |
[22:22] | I don’t have a job. | 我可是失业了 |
[22:29] | Actuary? No. | 精算师 不行 |
[22:32] | Bookkeeper? No. | 簿记员 不行 |
[22:36] | Topless dancer? | 跳艳舞的 |
[22:44] | Hey,you know what I just realized? | 嗨 你知道我刚才意识到什么吗 |
[22:45] | You are the sole wage earner. | 你是家里唯一的收入来源 |
[22:47] | You are the head of the household. | 你是这个家的家长 |
[22:50] | I don’t do anything. I’m a kept man! | 我什么都没做 我是被供养的小白脸 |
[22:53] | You are. | 没错 |
[22:55] | Honey,here’s 20 bucks. | 亲爱的 这里有20块 |
[22:57] | Go buy yourself something pretty | 你明天自己买点东西 |
[22:58] | while I’m at work tomorrow. | 我要去上班 |