时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Good morning,tiger. | 早安 猛虎 |
[00:06] | I’m making you a big breakfast, | 我在帮你准备丰盛的早餐 |
[00:08] | so you can keep up your strength for tonight. | 好让你晚上能够”精力旺盛” |
[00:11] | You’re gonna get me good and pregnant. | 让我欲仙欲死 让我一夜大肚 |
[00:14] | I’ve got nowhere to go this morning. I’m unemployed. | 我今早不知何去何从 我失业了 |
[00:18] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do with my life. | 我不知道人生该怎么办才好 |
[00:20] | Well,I just lost my erection. | 很好 我没有性趣了 |
[00:23] | No,I mean,what am I supposed to do with myself? | 不 我是说 我该去干些什么呢 |
[00:26] | You’re supposed to find your passion in life. | 你应该要找寻生命中的热情 |
[00:28] | You can be whatever you want to be now. | 你现在可以做任何你想做的事 |
[00:30] | It’s exciting. | 很刺激的 |
[00:32] | Yeah,but it’s all so overwhelming. | 是啊 但是也太突然了 |
[00:33] | I don’t know where to start. | 我不知道要从何开始 |
[00:35] | Wait a second. I can help you with this. | 等一下 我可以帮你 |
[00:38] | You just need to be organized. | 你只要按部就班就行了 |
[00:40] | We can make a list of your qualifications.. | 我们可以列出你的资历 |
[00:42] | and categorize jobs by industry. | 然后按行业将工作岗位分类 |
[00:45] | There could be folders and files.. | 可以用档案夹 文档 |
[00:48] | Hey,this is where your hyper-organized | 嘿 现在是你强迫症般热爱整理 |
[00:51] | pain-in-the-ass stuff pays off. | 惹人烦的性格派上用场的时候了 |
[00:53] | I know! | 我知道 |
[00:55] | My erection is back! | 我又有性趣了 |
[01:04] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:09] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:11] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:14] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:18] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:21] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:24] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:27] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:55] | Phoebe,have you ever been | 菲比 你有没有 |
[01:57] | bitten by a hungry Italian? | 被饥饿的意大利人咬过呢 |
[01:59] | I’m sorry. It’s just,I’m a little short on cash. | 我很抱歉 只是我最近手头有点紧 |
[02:03] | If you want,I could loan you some money. | 如果你愿意 我可以借你一些钱 |
[02:05] | Oh,no. no. I learned | 不 我已经得过教训 |
[02:06] | never to borrow money from friends. | 千万别跟朋友借钱 |
[02:08] | That’s why Richard Dreyfuss | 理查德·德莱弗斯[奥斯卡影帝] |
[02:10] | and I don’t speak anymore. | 和我就是因为那个才绝交的 |
[02:13] | Hey,how about this? | 嘿 要不要这样 |
[02:15] | Wanna be an extra on my show? | 来我们剧组当临时演员 |
[02:16] | – You could do that? -Yeah | -可以吗 -当然 |
[02:18] | The pay’s pretty good, | 薪水算不错 |
[02:19] | and you could do it for as long as you need. | 而且你想做多久都可以 |
[02:21] | Oh,my God. I’m gonna be on TV! | 噢 我的天 我要上电视了 |
[02:23] | Okay,now.. | 好了 现在 |
[02:25] | I gotta tell you,being on TV isn’t | 我必须告诉你 上电视 |
[02:27] | as glamorous and exciting as you think. | 并不像你想像的那样光鲜有趣 |
[02:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:30] | No,it is awesomer. | 不 是比那更棒 |
[02:33] | Hey,guys. | 嗨 你们好 |
[02:37] | Why are you all dressed up? | 为什么你们穿的这么正式 |
[02:39] | Rach and I are bringing Emma to Ralph Lauren today | 瑞秋和我要带艾玛去罗夫罗兰 |
[02:42] | to introduce her to everyone. | 跟大家见面 |
[02:44] | Doesn’t she look cute? | 她看起来可爱吧 |
[02:44] | She sure does. | 确实很可爱 |
[02:46] | Why does she have a | 为什么要贴那个 |
[02:47] | pink bow taped to her head? | 粉红色的蝴蝶结在她头上呢 |
[02:49] | Because if one more person says, | 因为如果再有人说 |
[02:51] | “What a cute little boy”.. | “真是个可爱的小男生” |
[02:51] | I’m gonna whip them with a car antenna. | 我会用车子的天线鞭打他们 |
[02:55] | I think she’s gonna be the hit of the office. | 我想她会是办公室里面最时髦的 |
[02:57] | Yeah,she’s gonna be hotter than | 是啊 她一定会比那些 |
[02:59] | peasant blouses and A-line skirts. | 村妇上衣跟A字裙时髦多了 |
[03:04] | Can I get a blue bow? | 我可以戴个蓝色的蝴蝶结吗 |
[03:08] | Okay. I have looked through a bunch of career guides.. | 好了 我看过很多的招聘广告 |
[03:11] | photocopied and highlighted key passages.. | 拷贝好 并划线标示出重要讯息 |
[03:14] | and put them into alphabetical folders, | 然后以字母分类归档 |
[03:15] | so you can make an informed decision. | 给你充分的信息 好让你做决定 |
[03:19] | How long was I in there? | 我在里面多久了 |
[03:22] | Okay,let’s start with the A’s. Advertising. | 好了 我们先从A开始 广告业 |
[03:26] | Wait. Advertising,that’s a great idea. | 等一下 广告 真是个好主意 |
[03:31] | Don’t you wanna look through the rest? | 你不想要听别的了吗 |
[03:34] | I don’t think I have to hear the rest. | 我想我不用听别的了 |
[03:35] | Advertising makes perfect sense. | 广告最适合了 |
[03:38] | Sorry you had to waste all this time. | 很抱歉浪费你这么多时间 |
[03:40] | You call eight hours alone | 你是说花8小时 |
[03:41] | with my label maker wasted time? | 加上制作标签是浪费时间 |
[03:45] | Now I’ll get to use my shredder! | 现在可以用上我的碎纸机了 |
[03:47] | I mean,I could write slogans. | 我也可以写广告语的 |
[03:49] | How hard could it be,right? | 能有多难呢 是不是 |
[03:52] | “Cheese. It’s milk that you chew.” | “乳酪 可以咬的牛奶” |
[03:59] | “Crackers. Because your cheese needs a buddy.” | “饼干 乳酪的良伴” |
[04:05] | “A grape. Because who can get a watermelon in your mouth?” | “葡萄 西瓜太大 葡萄可一口塞下” |
[04:11] | I got one. | 我想到一个 |
[04:12] | “Socks. | “袜子 |
[04:13] | Because your family’s feet deserve the best.” | 您家人的脚 值得享受最好的” |
[04:16] | Honey,leave it to the pros. | 亲爱的 让专业的人说好吗 |
[04:19] | I actually know someone in advertising. | 我认识一个在广告业工作的人 |
[04:21] | I grew up with a guy | 我跟他从小玩到大 |
[04:22] | who is a vice president at a big agency. | 现在他是一家大广告公司的副总 |
[04:25] | Maybe I can get him to meet you. | 或许我可以请他跟你谈谈 |
[04:26] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[04:27] | “The phone. Bringing you closer to people who have phones.” | “电话 让你与有电话的人更贴近” |
[04:34] | “Marriage. It’s not for everybody.” | “婚姻 不是每个人都适合的” |
[04:40] | That went well. | 真不错 |
[04:42] | Almost everybody knew that she was a girl. | 几乎所有人都知道她是个女孩 |
[04:44] | Yeah,after you punched that one guy who got it wrong, | 是啊 你揍了那个错认为是男孩的家伙后 |
[04:46] | word spread. | 消息很快传开了 |
[04:49] | I’m just gonna go in my office and pick up some stuff. | 我要进去我办公室拿点东西 |
[04:55] | – Who the hell are you? – Who the hell are you? | -你他妈是谁 -你他妈又是谁 |
[04:58] | I’m the hell person whose office this is. | 我是这间办公室的主人 |
[05:02] | Good one,Rach. | 说的好 瑞秋 |
[05:04] | I’m Gavin Mitchell, | 我是加文·米奇 |
[05:05] | the person who’s taking over your job. | 接下来要接替你工作的人 |
[05:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:10] | Your baby’s so cute. | 你的宝宝真可爱 |
[05:13] | But why would you | 但是为什么 |
[05:14] | put a pink bow on a boy? | 在男孩头上贴个粉红色蝴蝶结呢 |
[05:21] | Hey,Joey. Look at me. | 嘿 乔伊 看看我 |
[05:23] | I’m a nurse. | 我是护士耶 |
[05:25] | Yes,you are. | 是啊 真是呢 |
[05:27] | I think it might be time for my sponge bath. | 我想该是擦海棉澡的时候了 |
[05:30] | Sorry,I’m just so used to hitting on the extras. | 对不起 我太习惯泡临时演员了 |
[05:33] | So are you excited about your scene? | 你很期待出场吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah,but I’m a little nervous. | 是啊 但是我有点紧张 |
[05:37] | Relax. Don’t be. You will be fine. | 放轻松 别紧张 没事的 |
[05:39] | They’ll probably just make you stand in the background. | 他们可能只会要你站在后面 |
[05:41] | OK. OK. OK | 好了 好了 |
[05:42] | -You. Here,come here. Here. -OK | -你 站这里 过来 这里 -好的 |
[05:45] | Take this tray,stand on this yellow mark. | 你拿着这个托盘 站在黄线这里 |
[05:47] | You’re gonna move on “action.” | 听到”开拍”就开始移动 |
[05:48] | Walk over to the operating table,stop on the blue mark | 走向手术台 停在蓝线那边 |
[05:50] | and put the tray down. | 然后把托盘放下 |
[05:52] | Don’t walk too fast. | 别走太快 |
[05:54] | But don’t dawdle. | 但是也别太慢 |
[05:57] | Okay. Now,what? | 好吧 到底是怎样 |
[06:00] | And,action! | 开拍 |
[06:09] | Cut! Cut. | 停 停 |
[06:10] | I’m sorry. I’m just a little nervous. | 我很抱歉 我只是有点紧张 |
[06:12] | Well,don’t be. | 那就别紧张 |
[06:14] | Okay,that helps. | 好吧 你的话真”有用” |
[06:17] | And,action! | 开拍 |
[06:24] | Cut! | 停 |
[06:25] | You know what? Don’t worry about it,Phoebe. | 那个 别担心 菲比 |
[06:27] | It usually takes me three takes too. | 我通常也要3次才能拍成功 |
[06:29] | All right,eight. | 好啦 是8次 |
[06:32] | And,action! | 开拍 |
[06:55] | So do you have any other questions about advertising? | 那你对于广告还有其他问题吗 |
[06:57] | No. But let me show you what I can do. | 没有 但是让我表演一下我的专长 |
[07:02] | “Bagels and doughnuts. | 百吉饼和甜甜圈 |
[07:04] | Round food for every mood.” | 任何心情都适合吃的圆圈圈 |
[07:09] | Monica warned me you might do that. | 莫妮卡警告过我 你可能会这样做 |
[07:14] | I think we might have something for you at the agency. | 我想我们公司可能有个适合你的职务 |
[07:17] | Really? That’s great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[07:18] | It’s an unpaid internship. | 有个不付薪水的实习职位 |
[07:22] | That’s funny. When you said “unpaid,” | 真好笑 当你说”不付薪水”的时候 |
[07:24] | it sounded like you said “unpaid.” | 听起来好像是”不给钱”的意思 |
[07:27] | Come on,now. Monica has a good job. | 别这样 莫妮卡有份很不错的工作 |
[07:30] | It’s not like you have a family to support. | 又不是说你要养家糊口 |
[07:32] | Actually,we’re trying. | 事实上 我们正想生个孩子 |
[07:33] | I don’t think Monica is gonna want to postpone it. | 我不认为莫妮卡想要延期 |
[07:36] | We’re supposed to have sex tonight. | 我们原打算今晚做爱的 |
[07:39] | Actually,she’s probably at home, | 事实上 她现在或许就在家 |
[07:40] | naked right now. | 一丝不挂的 |
[07:44] | I tend to keep talking till somebody stops me. | 如果没有人阻止我 我会一直说话 |
[07:49] | – I can just picture her on the bed. – Stop! | -我可以想像她在床上的样子 -停 |
[07:51] | OK. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:55] | What do you mean you’re taking over my job? | 你说要接替我的工作是什么意思 |
[07:58] | While you were on your baby vacation, | 你休产假的时候 |
[07:59] | I was doing your job. | 你的工作是我在做的 |
[08:00] | A vacation? My idea of a vacation does not involve.. | 假期 我对假期的定义可不包括 |
[08:04] | something sucking on my nipples until they are raw. | 让什么东西吸我的乳房 吸到破皮 |
[08:09] | Clearly,you’ve never been to Sandals Paradise lsland. | 很显然 你从未去过天堂度假岛 |
[08:15] | All right. Don’t get too comfortable there, | 好了 别让你自己太舒服 |
[08:17] | because I’m back in two weeks. | 因为我两个星期之后就回来了 |
[08:19] | I want everything back the way it was. | 我要一切回归原状 |
[08:21] | I can’t say I care too much | 我实在不太满意 |
[08:23] | for the way you’ve rearranged my office. | 你重新摆设我办公室的方式 |
[08:25] | I can’t say I care too much for that smell you’ve brought in. | 我也实在不太满意你带进来的臭味 |
[08:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:30] | Rach,we have a code brown situation. | 瑞秋 我们面临”棕色警报状况” |
[08:34] | Honey,could you please take care of it for me? | 亲爱的 可以拜托你帮我处理一下吗 |
[08:38] | All right,but you’re gonna have to do one sometime. | 好吧 但是有时候你也该处理一次 |
[08:43] | Let me just get this straight. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[08:45] | So I go have a baby, | 我去生个小孩 |
[08:46] | and they send some guy in to do my job? | 然后他们派一个人过来接我的工作 |
[08:49] | Well,there was talk of shutting down Ralph Lauren altogether. | 本来说要关闭整个罗夫罗兰的 |
[08:52] | Okay. Right. You’re very cheeky for a temp. | 好了 你真是个不要脸的临时工 |
[08:55] | I’m not a temp. | 我不是临时工 |
[08:57] | I was transferred here from another department. | 我是从别的部门调过来的 |
[08:59] | And what department was that? The jerk department? | 是什么部门呢 混蛋部门吗 |
[09:02] | They didn’t tell me about your quick wit. | 他们并没有告诉我 你反应是如此快 |
[09:04] | Well,did they mention | 那他们有没有告诉你 |
[09:06] | that I’m rubber and you’re glue? | 我是橡胶 你是胶水吗 |
[09:08] | Gavin,Ralph loved your ideas. | 加文 罗夫很喜欢你的创意 |
[09:11] | Hi,Mr. Zelner. | 嗨 泽纳先生 |
[09:13] | Rachel. I see you’ve met Gavin. | 瑞秋 我想你见过加文了 |
[09:15] | When you left us, | 当你离开的时候 |
[09:16] | we weren’t sure what we were gonna do. | 我们都不知道该怎么办 |
[09:18] | But then,Gavin to the rescue. Super Gavin. | 但是 加文拯救了我们 超级加文 |
[09:23] | Well,that’s great. that’s great. | 噢 太好了 太好了 |
[09:25] | So now,Super Gavin,when I come back.. | 那么 超级加文 当我回来以后 |
[09:28] | where do you plan on flying off to? | 你计划要飞到哪去呢 |
[09:31] | That’s up to Mr. Zelner. | 全看泽纳先生的意思 |
[09:33] | I’m sure he’ll make the right decision. | 我相信他会做出正确的决定 |
[09:35] | Super ass-kissing power. | 超级马屁精 |
[09:39] | Incidentally,when are you coming back? | 对了 你什么时候回来呢 |
[09:43] | Today. | 今天 |
[09:44] | You said two weeks. | 你刚刚说两星期后 |
[09:45] | No,I said today. | 不 我是说今天 |
[09:48] | See,for a superhero, | 看吧 身为超级英雄 |
[09:50] | not so much with the listening. | 听话能力有点差劲哦 |
[09:57] | So,what’d he say? | 他怎么说呢 |
[09:59] | He can be a little rough around the edges.. | 他有时候有点粗暴 |
[10:02] | so I’m gonna replace a word | 所以我打算将他使用 |
[10:03] | he used a lot with the word “puppy.” | 频率很高的一个脏字换成”小狗” |
[10:08] | So he said,”If your puppy friend | 他说 如果你的”小狗”朋友 |
[10:11] | doesn’t get her puppy act together.. | 不能”小狗”演好她的角色 |
[10:14] | I am gonna fire her mother-puppy ass.” | 我将会”小狗”般地开除她 |
[10:17] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 我很抱歉 我办不到 |
[10:19] | I’m just not an actor. | 我不是演员的料 |
[10:20] | That’s right. You’re not. You’re a nurse. | 没错 你不是演员 你是护士 |
[10:23] | – You’re Nurse With Tray. – No,Joey.. | -你是拿托盘的护士 -别 乔伊 |
[10:25] | No, no. Nurse With Tray doesn’t know Joey. | 不 拿托盘的护士不认识乔伊的 |
[10:27] | She has no time for friends. | 她没有时间交朋友 |
[10:29] | She gets in that operating room | 她进去手术室 |
[10:31] | and she carries that tray to the doctor.. | 把托盘交给医生 |
[10:33] | because if she doesn’t,people die. | 因为如果她不这样做 会死人的 |
[10:35] | Who dies? | 谁会死 |
[10:37] | Man With Eye Patch! | 戴眼罩的男人 |
[10:39] | Now,you get in there,and you do your job. | 现在你过去做好你的工作 |
[10:42] | – Yes,doctor. -OK | -遵命 医生 -好的 |
[10:44] | Okay,let’s try this one more time. | 好了 我们再试一次 |
[10:48] | Hang in there,Man With Eye Patch. | 撑着点 戴眼罩的男人 |
[10:49] | Your tray is coming. | 你的托盘来了 |
[10:53] | And,action. | 开拍 |
[11:02] | Yes,I did it! I nailed it! | 太棒了 我办到了 我搞定了 |
[11:05] | What’s next? | 接下来是什么呢 |
[11:07] | The rest of the scene. | 继续后面的剧情 |
[11:11] | Okay,from the top,people. | 好吧 大家 从头开始 |
[11:20] | Listen,sudden change of plans. | 听着 计划有变 |
[11:21] | My maternity leave just ended. | 我的产假刚刚结束了 |
[11:23] | They said if I didn’t come back today, | 他们说如果我不今天回去工作 |
[11:25] | they’d fire me. | 他们就要开除我 |
[11:26] | What? No,that’s illegal. | 什么 那是非法的 |
[11:28] | I’ll have the Labor Department here so fast,they won’t.. | 我要马上通知工会 他们不… |
[11:31] | All right,calm down,Norma Rae. | 好了 冷静点 诺玛蕾[工会创建者] |
[11:34] | They didn’t actually say that. | 他们并没有真的那样说 |
[11:37] | I’m just afraid if I don’t come back now, | 我只是害怕如果不现在回去 |
[11:38] | this guy will try and squeeze me out. | 那个男的会把我挤掉 |
[11:41] | But what about Emma? | 那艾玛怎么办呢 |
[11:43] | I mean,we don’t have a nanny. | 我们还没有找到保姆 |
[11:44] | I know. We’re just gonna have to figure out a plan tonight. | 我知道 我们只好今晚再想办法了 |
[11:48] | Can you please just take care of her for today? | 今天你可以先照顾她吗 |
[11:50] | Absolutely. Just give me your breasts, | 当然 只要把你的乳房给我 |
[11:53] | and we’ll be on our way. | 我们马上就走 |
[11:56] | Come on. I don’t know what else to do. | 别这样 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[11:59] | Fine. Fine. | 好啦 好啦 |
[12:02] | We’ll have fun,won’t we? | 我们会很开心的 不是吗 |
[12:04] | Yes,we will. Yes,we.. | 是的 我们会 是的 我们 |
[12:11] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[12:14] | You’re pretty. | 你好漂亮 |
[12:22] | Whatever I decide to do, | 不管我决定要做什么 |
[12:24] | I’m gonna be starting a new career from scratch. | 我都得从基层做起 |
[12:26] | It’s gonna be a while before I make a living at it. | 得很长一段时间后才能活得滋润些 |
[12:30] | Maybe now’s not the right time to be starting a family. | 或许现在不是生小孩的好时机 |
[12:34] | So you have to tell Monica | 所以你要跟莫妮卡说 |
[12:35] | you don’t want to have a baby right now? | 你现在不想要生小孩 |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:42] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[12:47] | Okay,it’s baby time. Pants off,Bing. | 好了 造人时间 裤子脱掉 宾 |
[12:53] | Didn’t see you there,Geller. | 没看到你也在 盖勒 |
[12:56] | Ross is here,so.. | 罗斯在这里 所以 |
[13:02] | And I was really hoping that maybe I could hang out. | 我真的希望 可以跟你们待在一起 |
[13:06] | You know,what do you feel like doing? | 你们想做什么呢 |
[13:10] | Well,we’re gonna have sex. | 我们想要做爱 |
[13:13] | I don’t feel like having sex. | 我倒是不太想做爱 |
[13:19] | Maybe.. I don’t know. | 或许 我不知道 |
[13:20] | Maybe we can watch a movie or something. | 或许我们可以一起看电影什么的 |
[13:23] | Let me put it this way: | 我就直说了吧 |
[13:24] | We’re having sex whether you’re here or not. | 不管你在不在 我们都要做爱 |
[13:28] | Pants off,Bing. | 裤子脱掉 宾 |
[13:34] | All right. Now that I’m back, | 听着 现在既然我回来了 |
[13:36] | why don’t you just fill me in | 何不向我报告一下 |
[13:37] | on what you’ve been up to. | 你都干了些什么 |
[13:39] | Well,I’ve changed your screen saver from that picture of NSYNC. | 嗯 我把你超级男孩的屏保改了 |
[13:43] | Hey,they were popular when I left. | 嘿 我离开时 他们可是很受欢迎的 |
[13:46] | Mostly I’ve just been working on | 但我主要忙于准备 |
[13:47] | this big presentation for tomorrow. | 明天的一个重要报告展示 |
[13:49] | I should be involved in that,so get me up to speed. | 我应该要参与 向我说明一下吧 |
[13:51] | That’ll take weeks. | 那得花上好几个星期 |
[13:52] | Why don’t you just let me take care of the presentation. | 你不如就让我负责那个报告吧 |
[13:54] | No. I see what you’re doing here,all right? | 不 我知道你在玩什么花样 好吗 |
[13:57] | Listen, this is my job,buddy. | 听着 这是我的工作 老兄 |
[13:59] | I’ve had it for five years,and I know how it works. | 我已经做了五年了 我知道一切流程 |
[14:01] | – So why don’t you just catch me up. – Fine. | -所以赶快向我汇报说明 -好 |
[14:06] | Oh,God. | 天啊 |
[14:07] | You’ve totally messed with the back support on my chair. | 你把我椅子的高度完全变了 |
[14:10] | How do you fix this? | 你是怎么弄的 |
[14:10] | You’ve been here five years. | 你已经在这里五年了 |
[14:12] | – You figure it out. – Fine,I will. | -你自己想吧 -很好 我自己来 |
[14:22] | All right,fill me in. | 好了 开始汇报吧 |
[14:31] | Do you have a blue tie that would go with this? | 你有没有蓝色的领带配我的衣服 |
[14:33] | Emma spit up on mine. | 艾玛吐奶到我的领带上 |
[14:35] | Yeah,but you have to give it back if I get a job. | 有啊 但等我找到工作时要还给我 |
[14:38] | Of course,by that time, future ties will be obsolete.. | 当然 到那时候 领带已经被淘汰了 |
[14:41] | and we’ll all be wearing silver jumpsuits. | 而我们都将穿起银色的连身装 |
[14:45] | Hey,good morning,lover. | 早安 爱人 |
[14:47] | I gotta say,after last night, | 我得说 经过昨夜的激战 |
[14:49] | I’m a little weak in the knees. | 我的双腿还在发软 |
[14:54] | Here’s an idea. You walk into a room, | 麻烦你 每次走进来的时候 |
[14:57] | take a quick scan. | 先快速看一下四周吧 |
[15:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:02] | But I kind of have this feeling | 但是我有点觉得 |
[15:04] | that we may have made a baby last night. | 我们昨晚造人成功了 |
[15:07] | Oh,God,I have to tell you something. | 噢 天 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[15:12] | You’re not pregnant. | 你没有怀孕 |
[15:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:15] | Well,that thing that I have to do to make a baby? | 嗯 能让你受精的那件事 |
[15:19] | I faked it. | 我装的 |
[15:21] | What? You faked it? | 什么 你装的 |
[15:24] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:28] | I don’t need a tie. | 我不需要领带了 |
[15:31] | I mean,it’s better open collar,you know? | 我是说 领子开着比较好 不是吗 |
[15:38] | It’s more casual. | 比较轻松自在 |
[15:45] | Joey. Listen,I can’t do this. | 乔伊 听着 我办不到 |
[15:47] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 简直是毫无道理 |
[15:49] | Yesterday I was a nurse,and today I’m a waitress at a cafe? | 昨天我是护士 然后今天我是服务生 |
[15:53] | Sometimes we use the same extras | 有时候我们会用相同的临时演员 |
[15:55] | for different parts. It’s okay. | 扮演不同的角色 没关系的 |
[15:56] | Well,it’s not okay, | 是有关系的 |
[15:57] | because I gave a very memorable performance as the nurse. | 因为昨天我扮演护士 演的相当好 |
[16:01] | And now,suddenly,I’m the waitress? | 然后现在突然间 我变成服务生 |
[16:04] | That’s gonna confuse my fans. | 我的影迷们会混淆的 |
[16:08] | Well,maybe you are a nurse.. | 嗯 或许你是护士 |
[16:12] | but you moonlight as a waitress. | 但是你也兼职当服务生 |
[16:20] | Because I’m a single mother supporting my two children. | 因为我是抚养两个小孩的单亲妈妈 |
[16:24] | Nice. | 没错 |
[16:27] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:28] | Dr. Drake Ramoray | 德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[16:30] | and I work at the same hospital. | 跟我在同间医院工作 |
[16:31] | Wouldn’t I come say hi to him? | 我不用过来跟他打招呼吗 |
[16:33] | No. No,see,you and Drake are having a fight. | 不 不 你跟德雷克吵架了 |
[16:37] | About what? | 吵什么 |
[16:39] | He slept with you.. | 他跟你上过床 |
[16:40] | And then never called you. | 但是他再也没有打电话给你 |
[16:43] | And I just wanted a new daddy for Davey and Becky. | 而我只想帮大卫和贝琪找个新爸爸 |
[16:49] | Okay. Okay,from the top. | 好了 好了 从头开始 |
[16:51] | And,action. | 开拍 |
[16:55] | So I’m surprised you agreed to have lunch with me. | 我很讶异你会同意跟我共用午餐 |
[16:58] | I’m surprised too. But yet,here I am. | 我也很讶异 但我终究是来了 |
[17:02] | Cut! Cut! | 停停 |
[17:05] | What, what are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[17:07] | I’m very angry at him because he slept with me | 我很气他 因为他跟我上过床之后 |
[17:09] | and never called me back. | 却再也没打电话给我了 |
[17:11] | – Me too. – Me too! | -我也是 -还有我 |
[17:14] | Calm down. She means on the show. | 冷静点 她是说在剧情里面 |
[17:16] | We need some new extras around here. | 我们需要新的临时演员 |
[17:23] | Wow. You’re here already. | 哇 你已经到了 |
[17:25] | Yes. Emma and I came in a little early | 是的 艾玛跟我提早进来 |
[17:27] | to do research on the presentation. | 准备报告的相关资料 |
[17:29] | Actually,I made a few changes. | 事实上 我做了一些修改 |
[17:31] | I think I’m caught up on everything. | 我觉得相关情况我已完全了解了 |
[17:32] | So ask me anything. | 随便问我一个问题吧 |
[17:35] | – How do you fix the chair? – Except that! | -你要怎么调整椅子呢 -除了这个 |
[17:39] | Hello,Mr. Zelner. | 嗨 泽纳先生 |
[17:40] | We are all ready for our presentation this afternoon. | 今天下午的报告 我们都已经准备好了 |
[17:43] | Good,because it’s in 10 minutes. | 很好 因为10分钟之后就要开始了 |
[17:46] | What? I can’t do that. I have the baby. | 什么 我做不到 我宝宝在这里 |
[17:49] | Ross is not gonna pick her up for an hour. | 罗斯一个小时之后才会来接她 |
[17:51] | Then Gavin can give the presentation, ok? | 那加文可以上台报告 好吗 |
[17:53] | We have to do it now. | 我们必须现在就开始 |
[17:54] | Ralph needs to leave early today. | 罗夫今天要提早走 |
[17:56] | He’s going helicopter shopping. | 他要搭直升机去购物 |
[18:01] | Well,there you go,you win. You win. | 顺你的意了 你赢了 你赢了 |
[18:03] | You get to do the presentation. You’ll knock them dead. | 你可以上台报告 让他们爱死你 |
[18:06] | No one will remember that I worked here, | 没有人会记得我在这里工作过 |
[18:09] | and then Ralph will buy his helicopter.. | 然后罗夫会搭上直升机 |
[18:10] | and Super Gavin will just fly right alongside of him. | 而超级加文会跟他一起飞 |
[18:19] | You can do the presentation. | 你可以上台去做报告 |
[18:20] | No,I can’t. I have a baby. | 不 我不行 我宝宝在这里 |
[18:22] | I’ll watch her. | 我会看着她 |
[18:26] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[18:28] | Because you worked really hard, and it’s your job. | 因为你工作很认真 而这是你的工作 |
[18:30] | And you’re a little crazy. | 而且你有点疯狂 |
[18:34] | That’s really nice. | 你真的很好 |
[18:36] | I should tell you that | 我应该告诉你 |
[18:37] | crying women make me very uncomfortable. | 哭泣的女人让我觉得很不自在 |
[18:40] | Well,you’re not gonna like what’s coming. | 那你可能不会喜欢接下来要发生的事 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry,I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[18:47] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[18:49] | God. | 天呐 |
[18:51] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[18:59] | I’m really fine. Don’t worry. | 我没事的 别担心 |
[19:01] | I’m great with children. | 我很会带小孩的 |
[19:13] | Gavin Mitchell. Pleased to meet you. | 我是加文·米奇 很高兴认识你 |
[19:18] | Please don’t fire my friend. | 请不要开除我的朋友 |
[19:20] | Just let me talk to her. | 让我先跟她谈谈 |
[19:20] | Okay,but this is her last chance. | 好吧 但是这是她最后一次机会 |
[19:23] | Thank you.Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:24] | How about I do something for you? | 我帮你一个忙如何 |
[19:25] | Tomorrow,I’ll bring you a hat, | 明天 我帮你带一顶帽子 |
[19:27] | cover up the bald. | 让你遮住秃头 |
[19:34] | Listen,Phoebe. I was just talking to the director.. | 听着 菲比 我刚跟导演谈完 |
[19:37] | and he was thinking maybe this time you don’t hit Drake. | 他说 或许 这一次你不要打德雷克 |
[19:40] | You just wait on the tables. | 你只要端盘子就可以了 |
[19:42] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[19:43] | I’m an actor. I have a process. | 我是演员 我有原则的 |
[19:45] | You’re a masseuse. You have a table with a hole in it. | 你是按摩师 你有张挖了个洞的桌子 |
[19:50] | Wait,I see what’s happening here. | 等等 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[19:52] | You’re threatened. | 你感到威胁了 |
[19:53] | What? | 什么 |
[19:54] | I’m so good in the scene that I’m stealing focus from you. | 我的演技太好 抢了你的风头 |
[19:57] | Rise to the challenge,Tribbiani, | 接受挑战吧 崔比安尼 |
[20:00] | because I just raised the bar. | 因为我提高了擂台标准 |
[20:01] | Come join me up here. | 提升自己 向我看齐吧 |
[20:07] | Yeah,you can fire her,but I would call security. | 你可以开除她 但是最好叫警卫过来 |
[20:09] | She won’t go easy. | 她不会那么容易走的 |
[20:13] | You faked it? You couldn’t have faked it. | 你装的 你不可能装的 |
[20:17] | Yes,you can. You just make the faces and the noises. | 是可以的 只要装点表情跟声音 |
[20:23] | Guys can fake it? | 男人可以装高潮吗 |
[20:24] | Unbelievable. The one thing that’s ours. | 难以置信 伪装高潮明明是女人的专利 |
[20:30] | Why would you fake it | 你为何要伪装高潮呢 |
[20:32] | when we’re trying to have a baby? | 我们是要生个小孩呀 |
[20:33] | Well,that’s actually why. | 那正是我要装的原因 |
[20:37] | Look,I’m starting a whole new career now. | 听着 我正在换工作 |
[20:39] | I’m not saying I don’t want a baby. | 我不是说我不想要孩子 |
[20:41] | I’m just saying maybe we could wait a little while. | 只是 或许我们可以等一阵子 |
[20:45] | Like a month? | 一个月吗 |
[20:47] | Or a year? | 或是一年 |
[20:49] | Really? You wanna wait a year? | 不是吧 你想要等一年 |
[20:51] | It could be less than a year. | 或许等不到一年 |
[20:52] | I mean,you’ve heard my stuff. | 我是说 你知道我的能力 |
[20:54] | “Pants. Like shorts but longer.” | “裤子 跟内裤一样 只是长一点” |
[21:02] | It’ll probably be more than a year. | 可能会不止一年吧 |
[21:08] | I really wanna have a baby. | 我真的很想生个孩子 |
[21:10] | Well,yeah,me too. | 嗯 是啊 我也是 |
[21:15] | Look,I’ll just get my old job back. | 听着 我回去做老本行好了 |
[21:18] | No,I want you to have a job that you love.. | 不 我要你做你热爱的工作 |
[21:21] | not statistical analysis and data reconfiguration. | 不是什么数据分析跟资料重组的 |
[21:25] | I quit,and you learn what I do? | 我辞职后 你才了解我在做什么 |
[21:30] | I think there’s never gonna be | 我觉得永远不会有 |
[21:32] | a right time to have a baby. | 适合生小孩的完美时机 |
[21:34] | Now you’re unemployed,and in a little while.. | 现在你失业了 但一阵子过后 |
[21:37] | you’ll find a new job that’ll keep you really busy. | 你就会找到一份让你忙不过来的工作 |
[21:40] | There’s always gonna be a reason not to do this.. | 总是会有理由不能生小孩的 |
[21:42] | but I think once the baby comes, | 但是我想 一旦有了孩子 |
[21:44] | we’ll forget about all those reasons. | 我们就会忘了这一切的理由 |
[21:48] | I guess. | 我想也是 |
[21:50] | I mean,it’s always gonna be scary when we have a baby. | 我是说 有小孩总是很吓人的事 |
[21:53] | It’s gonna be really scary. | 真的会是很吓人的 |
[21:56] | I mean,God,when we have a baby.. | 老天 等我们有了孩子 |
[21:59] | there’s gonna be so much that we’re not able to control. | 将会有许多事情超乎我们的掌控 |
[22:03] | I mean,the apartment’s gonna be a mess. | 我是说 公寓将会一团乱 |
[22:07] | I won’t have time to clean it. | 我会没有时间整理 |
[22:11] | What if the baby gets into the ribbon drawer.. | 要是宝宝跑到缎带抽屉里 |
[22:14] | and messes up all the ribbons? | 把所有的缎带都弄乱了呢 |
[22:16] | What if there’s no room for a ribbon drawer.. | 万一没有地方可以放缎带 |
[22:19] | because the baby’s stuff takes up all the space? | 所有的空间都被宝宝的东西占满了呢 |
[22:21] | Where will all the ribbons go? | 缎带要放哪呢 |
[22:25] | Should we go make a baby before you change your mind? | 要不要在你改变主意前 赶快去受孕 |
[22:27] | – Yes,please! – Okay. | -是啊 快点 -好的 |
[22:29] | And I promise I will not fake it this time. | 而且我保证 这一次我不会装了 |
[22:32] | Well,I wish I could say the same. | 我希望我也可以说相同的话 |
[22:35] | I’m a little shook up. | 我仍有点战栗 |
[22:41] | I know you botched that operation on purpose. | 我知道你故意导致手术失败的 |
[22:44] | I can’t prove it yet, | 我现在还没有办法证明 |
[22:45] | but when I do, | 但等我拿到证据 |
[22:46] | you’ll be going to jail for murder. | 你会因谋杀而坐牢的 |
[22:48] | I don’t care if you are my brother. | 我不在乎你是不是我弟弟 |
[22:51] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你弟弟 |
[22:53] | What about my children,Drake? | 我的孩子怎么办呢 德雷克 |
[22:55] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[23:02] | God! | 天啊 |