| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Have you seen our bank statement? | 你看过我们的银行对帐单了吗 |
| [00:05] | Can this be right? | 不会出错了吧 |
| [00:06] | I know. God, | 就是嘛 天啊 |
| [00:08] | I haven’t seen my savings take a hit like this… | 除了我小时候 双层夹心饼上市那会 |
| [00:10] | since I was a kid and they came up with Double Stuf Oreos. | 我的存款就没这么少过 |
| [00:15] | What happened to all of our money? | 我们的存款哪去了呢 |
| [00:17] | I’m not sure exactly what they did… | 我不清楚他们做了什么 |
| [00:19] | but I’m inclined to blame Enron. | 但是我倾向于责怪安然公司倒闭案 |
| [00:24] | I guess with you doing the internship, | 大概因为你在做实习工 |
| [00:25] | we’re spending more than we’re bringing in. | 所以我们有些入不敷出 |
| [00:29] | Yeah, maybe I should quit | 是啊 或许我应该辞掉 |
| [00:30] | and get a job that pays. | 找个有薪水的工作 |
| [00:32] | But you’re finally doing something that you love. | 可你总算找到你喜欢的工作了 |
| [00:35] | I mean, I can’t ask you to give that up. | 我不能要求你放弃的 |
| [00:38] | Although it would be nice if the thing that you loved | 不过你喜欢做的工作是挖金子 |
| [00:40] | was finding gold. | 那就好了 |
| [00:43] | You know, I think we’re making too big a deal out of this. | 我觉得我们太小题大作了 |
| [00:46] | We’ll pay our bills late this month. | 我们这个月迟些付账单 |
| [00:48] | Next month we’ll cut back on a few things. | 下个月我们就节省一些开销 |
| [00:50] | And maybe we start eating out of Joey’s refrigerator | 而且或许我们可以变换一下 |
| [00:52] | for a change. | 到乔伊家的冰箱找食物 |
| [00:54] | You’re a chef. | 你是大厨 |
| [00:55] | What can you make out of baking soda and beer? | 用苏打粉跟啤酒你会做什么菜 |
| [00:59] | Worst-case scenario is, | 最糟糕的情况下 |
| [01:00] | we borrow some money from my parents. | 我们只好找我父母借钱 |
| [01:02] | No, and we’re not borrowing money. | 不可以 而且我们也不借钱 |
| [01:04] | – Why not? -We don’t do that. | -为什么 -我们是宾家人 |
| [01:06] | We are Bings. | 宾家人从不跟人借钱 |
| [01:09] | If there’s one thing my father taught me, it was… | 我爸唯一教会我的事 就是 |
| [01:12] | well, to always knock | 去别人家泳池之前 |
| [01:13] | before going into the pool house. | 一定要先敲门 |
| [01:17] | The other thing is, never borrow money. | 还有 永远都不要向人借钱 |
| [01:19] | I had no idea you had this much pride. | 我不知道你这么有自尊 |
| [01:22] | That’s right, I do. I am your man. | 没错 我有 我是你男人 |
| [01:24] | I’m gonna get us through this situation… | 我会让我们度过难关的 |
| [01:26] | even if it means you working twice as hard. | 就算你要加倍努力地工作 |
| [01:35] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
| [01:40] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
| [01:42] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
| [01:45] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
| [01:50] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
| [01:53] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
| [01:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
| [02:00] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
| [02:10] | – I’m gonna go. – Why? | -我要回去了 -为什么 |
| [02:12] | I haven’t been home in days, | 我有好几天没有回家了 |
| [02:13] | and I need to get more clothes. | 而且我需要多拿几件衣服 |
| [02:14] | You don’t have to go. | 你不用回去 |
| [02:16] | I have something that’ll fit you. | 我有衣服可以给你穿 |
| [02:19] | I put that tube top on as a joke. | 我穿女生的紧身衣 是在逗你 |
| [02:23] | I want you to stay. | 我想要你留下来 |
| [02:25] | I want to stay too. | 我也想要留下来 |
| [02:26] | But I’ve got as much use out of these boxers as I can. | 但是这几条内裤我都穿遍了 |
| [02:29] | – Why don’t you turn them inside – Done it. | -要不反过来再穿呢 -已经反过了 |
| [02:33] | I’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 我几个小时之后就回来 |
| [02:35] | All right. I’ll miss you. | 好吧 我会想你的 |
| [02:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [02:42] | You know what? I just realized something. | 你知道吗 我刚惊觉到一件事 |
| [02:45] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
| [02:46] | Great! Okay, I’ll go get the tube top. | 太好了 好的 我去拿紧身衣 |
| [02:48] | No, no, what I mean is… | 不 我的意思是 |
| [02:50] | I hate going back to my apartment now. | 我不喜欢回去自己的公寓里 |
| [02:53] | Partly because I live above a known crack den… | 一方面是因为 我住的房间又小又乱 |
| [02:58] | …but, you know, mostly because when I’m there, | 但是 主要是因为 |
| [03:00] | I really miss you. | 我回去的时候 真的好想你 |
| [03:03] | So… | 所以… |
| [03:06] | do you want to move in together? | 我们同居好不好 |
| [03:09] | Wow, Mike Hanigan… | 哇 迈克·汉尼根 |
| [03:12] | …you sure know how to make a girl say ”Hell, yeah.” | 你倒真有两把刷子 让女生说”好耶” |
| [03:16] | So we’re doing it? | 那我们要这样做吗 |
| [03:17] | Yeah, let’s do it. Let’s live together. | 好啊 就这样 让我们住在一起 |
| [03:21] | We’re really gonna move in together? | 我们真的要同居了吗 |
| [03:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [03:25] | I’ve always wanted to live with a guy. | 我一直都想要跟男生同居 |
| [03:29] | Pick up your socks. | 袜子捡起来 |
| [03:30] | Put down the toilet seat. | 把马桶圈给我放下来 |
| [03:31] | No, we are not having sex anymore. | 不 我再也不能再做爱了 |
| [03:35] | It’s gonna be fun. | 一定会很好玩 |
| [03:40] | – Hey, Joey. – Hey. | -嘿 乔伊 -嘿 |
| [03:42] | Listen, I need to know that what | 听着 我要你跟我保证 |
| [03:45] | I’m about to ask you… | 一会我要拜托你的事情 |
| [03:46] | will never get back to Chandler. | 你永远都不会告诉钱德勒 |
| [03:53] | I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t | 如果说我 没有想过那件事 |
| [03:54] | thought about it myself. | 那是骗你的 |
| [03:58] | But Chandler is my best friend. | 但是钱德勒是我最好的朋友 |
| [04:00] | It would be wrong. | 那是不对的 |
| [04:03] | Good, but wrong. | 感觉应该不错 却是不对的 |
| [04:07] | Okay, first of all, it would be great. | 好的 首先 感觉会是棒翻天 |
| [04:11] | But that’s not what I’m here to talk to you about. I need to borrow money. | 但那不是我说的事 我要跟你借钱 |
| [04:14] | Oh, I don’t know, Monica. You know | 哦 不好说 莫妮卡 你知道 |
| [04:17] | lending friends money is always a mistake. | 借钱给朋友不是什么好事 |
| [04:20] | But Chandler lent you money. | 但是钱德勒借过你钱啊 |
| [04:21] | And he would tell you it was a mistake. | 而他也会告诉你 那不是什么好事 |
| [04:24] | Come on, I just…. | 别这样 我只是… |
| [04:25] | I need it for some rent and some other bills. | 需要付房租跟一些帐单 |
| [04:29] | Well, how much? | 多少钱呢 |
| [04:32] | Two thousand dollars? | 两千块 |
| [04:33] | Two thousand dollars? | 两千块 |
| [04:35] | What do you think I am, a soap opera star? | 你以为我是谁 肥皂剧明星吗 |
| [04:38] | – Yeah. – That’s right, I am. | -是啊 -没错 我就是 |
| [04:44] | – Hi, you guys. – Hey. | -嗨 你们好 -嘿 |
| [04:46] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么 |
| [04:49] | You know how Emma started crawling? | 艾玛已经开始会爬了 |
| [04:50] | I realized that this place is very unsafe for a baby… | 我觉得这个地方 对婴儿很不安全 |
| [04:54] | …so I went to the store | 所以我去店里买了些东西 |
| [04:55] | and I got some stuff to baby-proof the apartment. | 可以保护婴儿在公寓里活动 |
| [04:58] | Oh, God, baby-proofing. | 哦 天啊 保护婴儿 |
| [05:00] | Why is it such a big deal now? | 有什么了不起的 |
| [05:02] | You know, when I was a kid, it was like: | 我小的时候 经常发生 |
| [05:04] | ”Whoops, Joey fell down the stairs.” | “哎呀 乔伊跌下楼梯了” |
| [05:07] | Or, ”Whoops, Joey electrocuted himself again.” | 或者 “糟糕 乔伊又电到自己了” |
| [05:12] | Anyway, are you going to get a handyman to install this stuff? | 你要找人帮忙装这些东西吗 |
| [05:17] | No, I was just gonna do it myself. | 不 我自己来就行了 |
| [05:22] | – You’re gonna do it? – Yeah. Why? | -你要自己来 -是啊 不行吗 |
| [05:25] | You don’t think a woman can do this? | 你觉得女人做不来吗 |
| [05:28] | Women can. You can’t. | 女人可以 你不行 |
| [05:31] | Monica, will you please tell Joey that he is a pig. | 莫妮卡 请你告诉乔伊 他是猪 |
| [05:36] | You’re a pig. And you can’t do this. | 你是猪 而你做不来 |
| [05:38] | What? | 什么 |
| [05:40] | What? Come on, I found the hardware store all by myself. | 别这样 我自己都找到五金店了 |
| [05:43] | The store’s right down the street. | 五金店不就在街角嘛 |
| [05:45] | There is a hardware store right down the street? | 街角就有五金店啊 |
| [05:51] | Hey, you guys? Okay, we’ve got great news. | 嘿 各位 我们有好消息要宣布 |
| [05:55] | Phoebe and I are moving in together. | 菲比跟我要搬到一起了 |
| [05:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
| [05:59] | I know, it’s so exciting. You know, I’ve never lived with a guy before. | 好兴奋 我从来都没跟男生同居过 |
| [06:02] | Well, it’s just like living with a girl, | 其实跟女生同居是一样的 |
| [06:04] | only they don’t steal your makeup. | 只是他们不会偷用你的化妆品 |
| [06:06] | Unless they’re playing | 除非他们扮演 |
| [06:08] | ”This Is What My Sister Would Look Like.” | “我要有妹妹 她长什么样” |
| [06:11] | Yeah, she’s not so cute. | 我妹长得不是很可爱 |
| [06:14] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我去洗手间 |
| [06:15] | Well, you put down the toilet seat. | 上完把马桶坐垫放下来 |
| [06:17] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
| [06:20] | Is that a bit you guys do? | 那是你们在玩的游戏吗 |
| [06:22] | Uh-huh. We’re playing you two. | 是啊 我们在模仿你们俩个 |
| [06:26] | We don’t do that. | 我们才没有那样 |
| [06:28] | Tell her we don’t do that. | 告诉她 我们没有 |
| [06:29] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
| [06:32] | I can’t believe you’re moving in together. | 不敢相信你们要同居了 |
| [06:35] | I’m happy for you guys. | 真替你们高兴 |
| [06:36] | I hear wedding bells. | 我听到婚礼进行曲了 |
| [06:38] | Monica, slow down, okay? | 莫妮卡 别急好吗 |
| [06:40] | I’m just excited to be living with him. | 我只是很兴奋要跟他同居了而已 |
| [06:42] | You know, I mean, I don’t know… | 你知道的 我是说 我不知道… |
| [06:44] | …can I see someday being married to Mike? | 我能预见 有天跟迈克结婚吗 |
| [06:46] | Sure. Yeah. | 是的 当然 |
| [06:48] | I could picture myself | 我可以想像 |
| [06:50] | walking down the aisle in a wedding dress… | 穿着婚纱走在红毯上 |
| [06:52] | .that highlights my breasts | 婚纱主要突显我的胸部 |
| [06:53] | in an obvious yet classy way. | 但是是很高雅的爆乳 |
| [06:57] | But do I want | 但问我想不想要 |
| [06:58] | that house in Connecticut near | 在康乃狄克州的好学区附近 |
| [06:59] | the good schools… | 有所房子… |
| [07:00] | …where Mike and I could | 迈克可以和我 |
| [07:01] | send little Sophie and Mike Jr.? | 送我们的小苏菲 跟小迈克去上学 |
| [07:05] | Oh, my God, I do. | 哦 我的天 我愿意 |
| [07:08] | I had no idea you were so conventional. | 我不晓得你是这么传统的人 |
| [07:10] | I know. I guess I am. | 我也没想到 大概我是的 |
| [07:12] | Oh, my God, load up the Volvo, | 我的天 开着沃尔沃 |
| [07:14] | I want to be a soccer mom. | 我就是中产阶级妇女了 |
| [07:18] | You ready to go? | 你准备好要走了吗 |
| [07:19] | Yeah, you bet, roomie. | 当然好了 新室友 |
| [07:21] | Don’t you mean ”groomie”? | 你是说”新郎”吧 |
| [07:26] | – What are you talking about? – Please. | -你们在说什么 -拜托 |
| [07:27] | These guys. We haven’t even moved in yet, | 这些家伙 我们都还没一起住 |
| [07:29] | and they have us picking out china patterns. | 他们就要我们选结婚用的瓷器了 |
| [07:40] | China patterns! | 结婚用的瓷器 |
| [07:45] | This is easy. ”Can’t do this….” | 很容易嘛 还说”你不行…” |
| [07:54] | Wow, seriously. Can’t do this. | 哇 还真的咧 就是不行 |
| [08:02] | – Hey, Joe. – Hey. | -嘿 乔伊 -嘿 |
| [08:04] | Look, I need to ask you a favor, | 听着 我需要你帮个忙 |
| [08:06] | and we can’t tell Monica anything about it. | 而且不能跟莫妮卡说 |
| [08:08] | I thought you guys didn’t have secrets. | 我以为你们之间没有秘密 |
| [08:10] | That will remain the official party line. | 官方说法上是那样没错 |
| [08:15] | Look, Monica and I are having a little financial trouble. | 莫妮卡跟我 有一点点经济上的问题 |
| [08:19] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
| [08:20] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
| [08:24] | I just figured it out, you know? | 我猜的 你知道的 |
| [08:26] | I mean, you’re not working, and the economy is bad. | 你没有工作 而且现在经济又很萧条 |
| [08:31] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
| [08:33] | That is the fastest I have ever thought. | 这是我反应最快的一次了 |
| [08:38] | Anyway… | 反正… |
| [08:41] | I need to borrow some money. | 我需要跟你借点钱 |
| [08:43] | Oh, sure. Yeah, how much? Two thousand dollars? | 当然可以 多少钱 两千块吗 |
| [08:48] | Yes, $2000 exactly. | 是的 正是两千块 |
| [08:50] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
| [08:54] | I know how much you used to make, | 我知道你之前赚多少钱 |
| [08:57] | and I know how much your rent is. | 而且我也知道你们的房租 |
| [09:00] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
| [09:02] | I am on fire. | 我真是天才 |
| [09:06] | Listen, this is really nice. | 听着 你真好 |
| [09:10] | Did you write a check | 你是不是开了一张 |
| [09:11] | to Monica for $2000? | 两千块的支票给莫妮卡 |
| [09:13] | Did Monica borrow money from you? | 莫妮卡跟你借钱了 |
| [09:17] | Kind of. | 好像是 |
| [09:18] | I can’t believe her. | 我不敢相信她竟然这样做 |
| [09:20] | Did she tell you we were having money problems? | 她跟你说我们经济出问题了吗 |
| [09:22] | No, no, no. It wasn’t because of your money problems. | 不 不是为了你们的经济问题 |
| [09:25] | It was for something for her. | 是她自己的东西 |
| [09:28] | What? | 什么 |
| [09:30] | Something personal. | 很私人的东西 |
| [09:31] | What would she get for $2000 | 她要买两千块的东西 |
| [09:33] | that she wouldn’t tell me about? | 还不能告诉我 |
| [09:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
| [09:39] | Boob job. | 隆乳手术 |
| [09:42] | A boob job? She doesn’t need that. | 隆乳手术 她根本不需要啊 |
| [09:43] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
| [09:45] | Well, it’s not that crazy, okay? | 不算太疯狂 好吗 |
| [09:47] | Making them smaller, that would be crazy. | 把咪咪变小才叫做疯狂 |
| [09:53] | Oh, hey, I wanted to ask you about | 嘿 我想要问你 |
| [09:55] | Monica’s little ”groomie” joke. | 关于莫妮卡”新郎”的玩笑 |
| [09:57] | Well, I think the reason people laughed is | 我想大家会笑 |
| [10:00] | that it’s a play on the word ”roomie.” | 是因为”新室友”和”新郎”音近 |
| [10:04] | I get the joke. Sophisticated as it was. | 我听得懂这个笑话 真是高深啊 |
| [10:08] | No, the thing I want to say is…. | 不 我要说的是… |
| [10:13] | Maybe we should’ve talked about this before. | 或许我们之前就应该先谈过 |
| [10:15] | Us living together, | 我们同居之后 |
| [10:17] | you’re not expecting a proposal, right? | 你没有期望我会求婚吧 |
| [10:20] | – Oh, no, no. Not at all. – Okay. | -哦 不 一点也没有 -好的 |
| [10:23] | We’re just moving in right now. | 我们才刚搬进来一起住 |
| [10:25] | We’ll see where it goes. | 将来怎样顺其自然 |
| [10:27] | Yeah, well, that’s the thing. | 对 这就是个问题 |
| [10:28] | For me, it’s as far as it can ever go. | 对我而言 这已经是我的极限了 |
| [10:32] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
| [10:33] | Look, Phoebe, I…. | 听着 菲比 我… |
| [10:35] | I love you very much. But I never want to get married again. | 我非常爱你 但我不想再结婚了 |
| [10:43] | It’s just, my first marriage was… | 只是我的第一次婚姻太… |
| [10:47] | you know, such a disaster that I kind of lost faith in the whole idea. | 太糟糕了 我已经对婚姻失去信心了 |
| [10:51] | Was it that bad? | 有那么糟吗 |
| [10:52] | At one point, near the end… | 到最后…有一次 |
| [10:54] | she deliberately defecated on my | 她故意便便在我的… |
| [10:55] | Okay, well, that’s bad. Yeah. | 哦 那真糟 |
| [10:59] | But don’t you think it might be different | 但你不认为 |
| [11:01] | with someone else? Perhaps… | 换个人会不一样吗 |
| [11:04] | a blond | 或许是一个 |
| [11:04] | who always uses the toilet? | 会在厕所便便的金发女郎 |
| [11:09] | Except for once in the ocean. | 除了便在海里的那次 |
| [11:12] | Look, it’s not about who I would marry. | 听着 不是结婚对象是谁的问题 |
| [11:15] | I was certain the first time I got married | 我第一次结婚的时候 |
| [11:17] | it’d last forever. I was wrong. | 我坚信会白头到老 但我错了 |
| [11:19] | But, it just | 但是 只是 |
| [11:20] | Look, Phoebe, it’s not about you. | 菲比 问题不在你 |
| [11:21] | I just never want to get married again. | 我只是再也不想结婚了 |
| [11:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [11:29] | Are you okay with that? If not, | 你介意吗 如果你介意的话 |
| [11:31] | maybe us moving in together isn’t the best idea. | 或许我们同居 不是个好主意 |
| [11:34] | No. Oh, I definitely don’t want to get married. | 可以 哦 我当然不想结婚 |
| [11:37] | I just wanted to make sure you didn’t want to, too. | 我只想确定你也不想结婚 |
| [11:43] | Because if we move in | 因为如果我们住在一起了 |
| [11:45] | and you start changing your mind… | 你再开始改变主意… |
| [11:46] | …there is gonna be hell to pay, mister. | 我们就有麻烦了 先生 |
| [11:49] | Trust me. I will never | 相信我 我永远不… |
| [11:50] | Yeah, I get that. Yeah. | 好的 我知道了 |
| [12:00] | Hi. So you gave in and decided to call someone? | 嗨 最后你决定请人来帮忙了 |
| [12:03] | Yeah. I don’t know who I was kidding. | 是啊 不知道我当时在想什么 |
| [12:05] | I can barely use chopsticks. | 我连筷子都不会用 |
| [12:08] | – You’re all set. – Oh, thank you so much. | -都装好了 -非常感谢 |
| [12:10] | Wait. You forgot your… | 等等 你忘了你的… |
| [12:13] | …game. | 玩具 |
| [12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [12:20] | Hey, Rach. | 嘿 瑞秋 |
| [12:21] | There she is, my perfectly proportioned wife. | 我身材完美的老婆在这呢 |
| [12:26] | Don’t look at me. I never get his jokes. | 别看我 我从来没有听懂过他的笑话 |
| [12:31] | – Thank you? -No, no. Don’t thank me. | -谢谢你 -不 不 别谢我 |
| [12:33] | Thank you. Do you know | 谢谢你 你知道吗 |
| [12:35] | there is not one thing I would change about you? | 我希望你不要改变任何一点 |
| [12:37] | Not one single thing. And definitely not… | 一点都不要变 而且特别是… |
| [12:41] | two single things. | 那两点 |
| [12:43] | Okay, you’re being weird. | 好的 你真的很怪 |
| [12:45] | Do you want sex, or did you do something bad? | 你想上床吗 还是做了什么错事 |
| [12:48] | No. No. No. I just love the way you look. I am warm | 不 我就是爱你这模样 我爱你的 |
| [12:52] | for your form. | 身材 |
| [12:56] | Okay, you know the old classics like, you know, ”You look nice”? | 传统上 一般都是说 “你很漂亮” |
| [13:00] | They’re still okay. | 这句话还适用 |
| [13:02] | But ”you look nice” could mean that I’m saying, | 但是”你很漂亮”可能只是代表 |
| [13:04] | ”Your face looks nice.” | “你的脸蛋看起来漂亮” |
| [13:05] | I want to compliment your body. | 我想要赞美你的身体 |
| [13:08] | I mean, I wouldn’t change it at all. | 我是说 我一点都不想它改变 |
| [13:11] | And more specifically, | 而且更详细地说 就是 |
| [13:12] | I wouldn’t want anything to get any bigger. | 我不想让任何部位变大 |
| [13:16] | – Okay. – I mean… | -好的 -我是说… |
| [13:18] | …you wouldn’t want any part of me to get any bigger, | 你也不会想要我身体的某部份变大 |
| [13:19] | would you? | 不是吗 |
| [13:24] | Don’t answer that. | 此题不用回答 |
| [13:30] | Just when you thought that dude couldn’t get any weirder. | 我还以为那老兄不可能更怪了 |
| [13:34] | Why do you think he was so worried about me getting bigger? | 你觉得他 为什么要担心我会变大 |
| [13:37] | I don’t know. I mean, what brought that on? | 我不知道 这事儿从何而起啊 |
| [13:40] | Oh, my God. You know what, we’re trying to get pregnant… | 我的天 我们正努力要怀孕… |
| [13:43] | …so he’s probably starting to freak out that my body’s gonna change. | 所以他可能 很怕我的身材会变形 |
| [13:47] | You think that’s what it is? | 你认为是这样吗 |
| [13:48] | You heard him. | 你也听到了 |
| [13:49] | ”No bigger. You’re perfect. | “不要变大 你很完美了 |
| [13:51] | Just don’t get any bigger.” | 不要再变大了” |
| [13:53] | My God, he sounded just like | 天啊 他听起来就像是 |
| [13:54] | my high-school wrestling coach. | 我高中的摔角教练 |
| [13:59] | I’m gonna have to talk to Chandler. | 我必须要跟钱德勒谈谈 |
| [14:00] | Yeah. If you don’t, I will. | 是啊 如果你不去 我去 |
| [14:03] | Of course your body’s gonna change. | 你的身材必然会走样 |
| [14:05] | Your breasts are gonna get bigger… | 你的胸部会变大 |
| [14:07] | …your ass is gonna get bigger… | 你的屁股会变大 |
| [14:09] | .you’re gonna lose bladder control. | 你的膀胱会失控 |
| [14:15] | God, it’s just such a magical time. | 我的天 真是奇妙的过程啊 |
| [14:24] | Hi. Listen, I wanted to ask you something about marriage. | 听着 我想向你请教关于婚姻的事 |
| [14:28] | Oh, great. Now you’re seeking me out to make jokes? | 太好了 现在你是跑来取笑我吗 |
| [14:30] | I mean, I can see | 大家在一起的时候被取笑 |
| [14:31] | if we’re all hanging out, | 我可以理解 |
| [14:32] | but to come to my home…. | 但是跑到我家来… |
| [14:33] | No, I really want to know how you feel about it. | 不 我真的想知道你的意见 |
| [14:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [14:38] | Mike doesn’t ever want to get married. | 迈克永远不想要结婚 |
| [14:41] | – Never? – Never. | -永远吗 -永远 |
| [14:43] | Wow. Are you still gonna move in with him? | 哇 你还要跟他同居吗 |
| [14:47] | I want to, but I wanted you to tell me | 我想啊 但是我要你告诉我 |
| [14:50] | that marriage really isn’t that big a deal. | 结婚真的没什么大不了 |
| [14:52] | You know, that I won’t be missing out on anything. | 没结婚也不必后悔 |
| [14:54] | That marriage stinks. | 因为婚姻烂毙了 |
| [14:57] | Yeah, marriage stinks. | 是啊 婚姻烂毙了 |
| [15:01] | I mean, if you want to see | 如果你想看到 |
| [15:03] | a man gain weight and a woman stop shaving | 男人变肥 女人不再除毛 |
| [15:05] | get them married. | 就叫他们结婚吧 |
| [15:08] | That’s not how you really feel, is it? | 那不是你真正的感觉 对吧 |
| [15:10] | No, I’m sorry. | 不是 我很抱歉 |
| [15:12] | I know it’s not what you want to hear, | 我知道这不是你想听到的话 |
| [15:15] | but I can’t help it. I love marriage. | 但是我没有办法说谎 我喜欢结婚 |
| [15:17] | Seriously, you? ”Divorce-o”? | 真的吗 你这个”离婚专家” |
| [15:20] | If you have to call me a name, | 如果你要帮我取绰号 |
| [15:22] | I’d prefer ”Ross, the Divorcer.” | 我比较喜欢 “罗斯 离婚王” |
| [15:24] | It’s just cooler. | 听起来较酷 |
| [15:27] | Look, I know my marriages didn’t exactly work out… | 听着 我知道我的婚姻并不成功 |
| [15:31] | but, you know, I loved being that committed to another person. | 但我喜欢 两个人可以如此的投入 |
| [15:34] | And Carol and I had some good times | 在卡罗尔变成女同性恋之前 |
| [15:36] | before she became a lesbian. | 我们有过许多快乐的时光 |
| [15:38] | And once afterward. | 之后还有一次 |
| [15:41] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 反正 很抱歉 |
| [15:44] | It’s okay. That’s how you feel. | 没关系 这是你的真实感受 |
| [15:48] | But, come on, I mean, living together will be great. | 但是 别这样 住在一起也很棒阿 |
| [15:50] | I mean, you guys have so much fun. | 我是说你们会很快乐的 |
| [15:52] | And you love Mike. | 而且你爱着迈克 |
| [15:54] | I do love Mike. | 我是很爱迈克 |
| [15:55] | Yeah, see? | 是啊 不是吗 |
| [15:56] | And you were so excited about moving in together before… | 你之前也很期待同居的 |
| [16:00] | …and you know what, you should be. | 而且你知道吗 期待是对的 |
| [16:01] | It’s a big deal. | 这是很大的一步 |
| [16:04] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 是啊 我想你说的对 |
| [16:06] | Yeah, thanks. This helped. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 真有帮助 谢谢 |
| [16:09] | The Divorcer to the rescue. | 离婚王拯救众生 |
| [16:12] | – It’s not cooler. – Yeah, I just heard it. | -并没有比较酷 -我听到了 |
| [16:28] | Rach? | 瑞秋 |
| [16:38] | Rachel?! | 瑞秋 |
| [16:53] | So I can’t do anything I like?! | 所以我想做什么喜欢的事情都不行吗 |
| [16:57] | Hey, Rach. | 嘿 瑞秋 |
| [17:00] | Perfection. Wouldn’t change a thing. Not a thing. | 完美 什么都不必改变 完美无缺 |
| [17:04] | – Honey? – Yeah? | -亲爱的 -怎样 |
| [17:04] | About that. | 关于那件事 |
| [17:08] | I’m going to change. | 我会变的 |
| [17:10] | Yes, but, honey, you don’t have to. | 是的 但是亲爱的 你不需要 |
| [17:13] | I’m gonna get bigger. | 我会变大的 |
| [17:15] | Honey, I…. | 亲爱的 我… |
| [17:17] | I love your breasts the way they are. | 我喜欢你胸部现在的样子 |
| [17:20] | Fascist. | 大男人 |
| [17:23] | My breasts are gonna get bigger | 我的胸部会变大的 |
| [17:25] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
| [17:26] | And it’s not just my breasts. | 而且不只是我的胸部 |
| [17:28] | My ass is gonna get bigger too. | 我的屁股也会变大 |
| [17:30] | Your ass?! | 你的屁股 |
| [17:33] | And don’t be surprised if her hands and her feet get bigger too. | 而且如果她的手脚也变大 别太惊讶 |
| [17:38] | – They do that? – It’s kind of a package deal. | -他们也会吗 -这就像整套的一样 |
| [17:43] | God, why? | 天啊 为什么 |
| [17:44] | Why would you want to do that to yourself? | 为什么你要对自己做这种事呢 |
| [17:46] | I thought it was something that we both wanted. | 我以为这是我们俩都想要的 |
| [17:49] | If it means that much to you, | 如果这对你那么重要 胸部那块 |
| [17:51] | I may be able to get onboard with the boobs… | 我或许可以释怀 |
| [17:53] | but the giant ass and the big clown feet? | 但是大屁股还有大脚丫 |
| [17:58] | Oh, my God, Chandler. | 哦 天啊 钱德勒 |
| [18:00] | If you can’t handle this, | 如果你连这个都受不了 |
| [18:01] | what will you be like in the hospital… | 那你到了医院要怎么办… |
| [18:03] | …with the blood and screaming | 加上流血和尖叫声 |
| [18:04] | and the little person that’s shooting out of her? | 还有那个 从她身体挤出来的小小人 |
| [18:10] | What? | 什么 |
| [18:19] | Joey, why did you tell Chandler | 乔伊 你为什么要跟钱德勒说 |
| [18:20] | that Monica was getting a boob job? | 莫妮卡要去做隆乳手术呢 |
| [18:23] | Because she is. | 因为她是要啊 |
| [18:25] | Chandler knows I borrowed the money. | 钱德勒知道我跟你借钱了 |
| [18:27] | For your boob job. | 为了要做隆乳手术 |
| [18:30] | – Joe… – It’s over. | -乔伊 -结束了 |
| [18:31] | Okay, so I’m out $4000 | 好了 所以我借出了四千块 |
| [18:33] | and nobody’s boobs are getting any bigger? | 结果没有人的胸部会变大 |
| [18:41] | Hey. Hey, what do you guys think about this: | 嘿 嘿 你们觉得这样如何呢 |
| [18:42] | Ross, the Divorce Force. | 罗斯 离婚侠 |
| [18:47] | – Better. – Yeah? | -比较好了 -是吗 |
| [18:49] | Very cool. | 非常酷 |
| [18:52] | Hey, Pheebs? You know, I’m really glad | 嘿 菲比 我真的很高兴 |
| [18:55] | you came to talk to me the other day… | 那天你过来找我谈了 |
| [18:57] | …and I hope I was a little helpful. | 希望我有帮上忙 |
| [18:58] | Yeah, you were helpful. | 是啊 帮助很大 |
| [19:00] | – Yeah. No, thank you. – Good. Good. | -是啊 很谢谢你 -很好 很好 |
| [19:01] | Because the more I thought about it, the more I realized… | 因为我越想越觉得… |
| [19:05] | …I don’t think marriage is necessarily the right path for you. | 婚姻对你而言 不见得是必经之路 |
| [19:09] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
| [19:10] | I know the other day in the coffeehouse… | 我知道那天在咖啡馆的时候… |
| [19:12] | you were all caught up in the whole soccer-mom thing… | 你很沉醉于当中产阶级妇女什么的 |
| [19:16] | …but is that really you? | 但是那是真的你吗 |
| [19:17] | I mean, can you honestly picture yourself in a Volvo? | 你可以想像自己开着沃尔沃吗 |
| [19:21] | They are awfully boxy. | 富豪汽车是太有棱有角了 |
| [19:25] | I mean, I don’t know, you’d be so bored with marriage. | 我是说 婚姻对你而言 是很无趣的 |
| [19:28] | I mean, it’s so normal. | 那太中规中矩了 |
| [19:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [19:34] | Hey, can I help? | 嘿 需要帮忙吗 |
| [19:36] | Well, we climbed up four flights of stairs, | 我们爬了四层楼 |
| [19:38] | maneuvered a narrow hallway… | 好不容易通过狭窄的通道 |
| [19:39] | dodged a rabid pit bull. | 躲过一只狂犬病斗牛狗 |
| [19:41] | But these last three feet are where it gets really tricky. | 但是最后这三尺路才是最崎岖的 |
| [19:46] | You know, sometimes your words, they hurt. | 有时候你的话真伤人 |
| [19:51] | Hey, where do you guys want this? | 嘿 你们要把这个放哪呢 |
| [19:54] | Yeah, seriously, because this is really heavy. | 是啊 快点 因为真的很重 |
| [19:57] | I mean, not for me, because I’m only | 不是我 我只是假装扶着 |
| [19:58] | pretending to hold it, but for these guys. | 但他们几个真的快被压死了 |
| [20:03] | Just one last time on the marriage thing. | 最后再问你一次结婚的事 |
| [20:06] | There’s no wiggle room? | 没有再考虑的空间吗 |
| [20:08] | None at all? | 一点都没有 |
| [20:09] | No, but you don’t want to get married either, right? | 没有 你也不想结婚 不是吗 |
| [20:12] | Right. | 没错 |
| [20:13] | Except that I do want to get married. | 不过 我是真的想要结婚 |
| [20:16] | Couldn’t have had this conversation down at the truck, huh? | 不能在楼下卸货前先谈这个吗 |
| [20:20] | What? You want to get married? | 什么 你想要结婚 |
| [20:23] | Someday. | 总有一天 |
| [20:24] | And…hernia. | 得了疝气了… |
| [20:29] | I haven’t had a normal life. | 我从未有过正常的生活 |
| [20:31] | And I never felt like I was missing out on anything. | 而我也从没有觉得缺失过什么 |
| [20:35] | But it feels like now it’s my turn | 但是现在我觉得 |
| [20:37] | to have some of the regular stuff. | 该轮到我拥有正常的东西了 |
| [20:40] | Why didn’t you say something before? | 你为什么不早说呢 |
| [20:43] | I didn’t know how much I wanted it. | 我之前不确定我有多想要 |
| [20:45] | And I love you, and I wanted to live with you. | 而且我爱你 我想要跟你一起住 |
| [20:48] | I want to live with you too. I mean, let’s do that. | 我也想跟你一起住 我们就搬到一起吧 |
| [20:50] | But I don’t think I can. | 但是我做不到 |
| [20:53] | It was okay to move in | 当我不清楚未来会怎样时 |
| [20:54] | when I didn’t know what was gonna happen. | 是可以搬到一起 |
| [20:57] | But I can’t move in knowing nothing is | 但已经知道是毫无未来了 |
| [20:59] | ever gonna happen. | 我做不到 |
| [21:01] | Can we at least try living together? | 我们可以至少先试试同居吧 |
| [21:02] | You might change your mind about marriage. | 你或许会改变对婚姻的想法 |
| [21:06] | Are you gonna change yours? | 你会改变你的想法吗 |
| [21:09] | No. | 不会 |
| [21:11] | Me neither. | 我也不会 |
| [21:18] | I think I need to be with someone who wants what I want. | 我需要一个对未来有共同梦想的人 |
| [21:25] | But I don’t want this to end. | 但是我不想要结束 |
| [21:27] | No, I don’t want it to end either. | 我也不想要结束 |
| [21:33] | I can’t believe this is gonna end. | 我不敢相信就要这样结束了 |
| [21:39] | I guess I’ll have my stuff picked up. | 我会把我的东西打包好 |
| [21:42] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
| [21:47] | Okay, so…. | 好的 那么… |
| [22:03] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
| [22:07] | – Take it easy, Mike. – Bye, Mike. | -再见 迈克 -拜 迈克 |
| [22:15] | I’m so sorry, Pheebs. | 我很遗憾 菲比 |
| [22:16] | We’re all sorry. | 我们都很不好受 |
| [22:22] | Look on the bright side. | 往好处想 |
| [22:24] | At least you won’t have to live with this ugly chair. | 至少你可以远离那张丑椅子了 |
| [22:28] | That was here already, huh? | 这个就是你的 对不对 |
| [22:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [22:45] | I did it! I did it! | 我办到了 我办到了 |
| [22:48] | All right. | 太好了 |
| [22:55] | I’d better take all I can carry. | 最好拿多一点 |
| [22:59] | Who knows when I’ll be able to get in here again, huh? | 谁知道下次能不能打得开呢 |