时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[00:04] | Let me just finish this. | 让我先把这个弄完 |
[00:05] | Hey, Ross. Check this out. | 嘿 罗斯 瞧我的 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I can’t do that. | 我还不会 |
[00:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[00:17] | Have you seen this? | 你看过这个吗 |
[00:19] | It’s our new alumni website for college. | 这是我们大学校友会的新网站 |
[00:21] | You can post messages for people, | 你可以发布状态 |
[00:24] | let everyone know what you’re up to. | 让大家知道你的近况 |
[00:25] | Oh, great. A faster way to tell people | 太好了 一个更快速方式 |
[00:27] | that I’m unemployed and childless. | 昭告大家 我失业又没小孩 |
[00:30] | It’s actually interesting to find out what people are doing. | 知道大家的近况挺有意思的 |
[00:33] | Remember Andrea Rich? | 记得艾卓雅·里奇吗 |
[00:34] | That tall girl that wouldn’t sleep with you? | 不肯跟你上床的那个高个子女生吗 |
[00:37] | Well, her Internet company went under, | 她的网络公司倒闭了 |
[00:39] | and she lost an ear in a boating accident. | 还在游艇事故里失去一只耳朵 |
[00:43] | Bet she’d sleep with you now. | 我敢说她现在一定会跟你上床了 |
[00:47] | No, I already e-mailed her. | 不行 我已经发邮件问过她了 |
[00:51] | Let me see what you wrote about yourself. | 让我看看 你给自己写的什么 |
[00:54] | Doctor of paleontology, two kids. | 古生物学博士 有两个小孩 |
[00:57] | Wait a second. You split with Carol | 等等 你跟卡罗尔分开的原因 |
[00:58] | because you had different interests? | 是因为兴趣不同吗 |
[01:01] | I think you split with Carol | 我认为你跟她分开的原因 |
[01:02] | because you had one very similar interest. | 是因为某个兴趣相同 |
[01:06] | I’m gonna finish this later, okay? Let me just grab my coat. | 我等一下再写好了 去拿件外套 |
[01:09] | Okay! | 好的 |
[01:14] | What, did you think you learned how to do it in the last two minutes? | 怎样 你花了两分钟就能学会吗 |
[01:21] | Maybe we finish this for him. | 或许 我们可以帮他写完 |
[01:29] | Also, I cloned a dinosaur in my lab. | 同时 我在实验室里克隆出一只恐龙 |
[01:33] | She is now my girlfriend. | 她现在是我的女朋友了 |
[01:37] | I don’t care what society says, | 我不在乎世俗的眼光 |
[01:39] | it’s the best sex I’ve ever had. | 它给了我最棒的性生活 |
[01:43] | And send. | 然后 发布 |
[01:45] | No, no– You can’t do that to him. | 不 你怎么能这么对他 |
[01:47] | – All right, let’s go. – Dude! | -好了 我们走 -老兄 |
[01:49] | I think you made it clear you can’t be trusted | 我想你很清楚的证明了 |
[01:52] | with the ball inside the house. | 不能让你在室内碰球 |
[02:01] | And send. | 然后 发布 |
[02:10] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:15] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:17] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:20] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:25] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:28] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:30] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:33] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:44] | Hey. How was basketball? | 嘿 篮球打得怎么样 |
[02:46] | It was fun. | 很好玩 |
[02:47] | Right up until Chandler got a finger in the eye. | 一直玩到钱德勒的眼睛被手指戳到 |
[02:50] | Oh, no! Who did that? | 哦 天啊 是谁弄的 |
[02:52] | Chandler. Yeah. | 钱德勒自己 |
[02:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:57] | – Rach? – Yeah? | -瑞秋 -怎样 |
[02:59] | What’s Huggsy doing in the crib with Emma? | 哈格吉为什么会在艾玛的婴儿车里 |
[03:02] | She was just crawling around and found him, | 她到处爬的时候看到了 |
[03:05] | so I just let her sleep with him. | 所以我就让他们一起睡觉觉 |
[03:07] | – That’s all right, isn’t it? – Of course. Yeah. | -没关系吧 -当然 没关系 |
[03:11] | It’s a stuffed animal, you know? | 只是填充玩具而已 |
[03:13] | It’s for kids. Not for adults. | 是给小孩玩的 不是给大人的 |
[03:17] | I know that. | 这点我知道 |
[03:18] | Joey, you’re sure? I mean, I know how much you love him. | 乔伊 你确定吗 我知道你很爱他 |
[03:21] | Rachel, let’s be clear on this, okay? | 瑞秋 我们说清楚 |
[03:23] | I do not love Huggsy. | 我没有很爱他 |
[03:27] | I like him a normal amount. | 我只是以正常的程度喜欢他 |
[03:31] | All right. Well, Emma loves him. | 好吧 但是艾玛爱死他了 |
[03:34] | Yeah. Well, why wouldn’t she? He’s a wonderful person! | 是啊 能不爱嘛 他那么好 |
[03:42] | – Hi. – Hey, Phoebe. How you doing? | -嗨 -嘿 菲比 你还好吗 |
[03:45] | – You feeling better? – Breaking up sucks. | -你感觉好点了吗 -分手真是难受 |
[03:48] | – Oh, I really miss Mike. – Oh, I’m so sorry. | -我真的好想迈克 -真遗憾 |
[03:52] | I’ve tried everything to feel better. | 我已经试过所有疗伤法了 |
[03:54] | I even tried writing a song about it… | 甚至还想要写首歌 |
[03:55] | but I can’t think of anything that rhymes with: | 但是我不想出任何韵律 可以配这个调的 |
[04:02] | Hey, Monica, I’m gonna need your help getting through this. | 莫妮卡 我需要你帮我渡过这段时期 |
[04:05] | You’re saying you’re not gonna need my help? | 你不需要我帮忙吗 |
[04:08] | No. When I get to the point where I’m ready… | 暂不 当我准备好 |
[04:10] | …to hear cruel, mocking jokes about Mike, | 要听糗死迈克笑话时 |
[04:11] | I’m gonna come to you. | 我会来找你的 |
[04:14] | Oh, good, because I’ve already thought of three. | 很好 因为我已经想出三个了 |
[04:15] | Four! I just thought of a fourth! | 四个 我刚刚又想出第四个 |
[04:19] | Okay. I mean, I know I did the right thing. | 好了 我知道我的决定是正确的 |
[04:21] | Mike never wants to get married… | 迈克再也不想结婚 |
[04:23] | …and I shouldn’t be in a relationship that has no future. | 而我也不陷进一段没有未来的感情 |
[04:26] | But pretty soon, I’m gonna miss him so much… | 但没多久 我就会很想他 |
[04:29] | …I’m gonna want to see him again, | 很想再见到他 |
[04:30] | and you have to stop me. | 到时候你一定要阻止我 |
[04:32] | Okay, you got it. | 好的 没问题 |
[04:36] | Unless…. Am I being too crazy about this? | 除非… 我是不是太小题大做了 |
[04:40] | All right, so there’s no future. | 好吧 就算没有未来又如何 |
[04:42] | But that doesn’t mean we still can’t have fun. | 那不表示我们不会快乐啊 |
[04:45] | You know what? Forget what I said. | 算了 就当我没说过 |
[04:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:49] | All right, if that’s what you want. | 好吧 如果你想的话 |
[04:50] | That was a test, and you just failed. | 那是个测试 你没及格 |
[04:54] | Damn it! Rookie mistake! | 该死的 新手才会犯的错 |
[05:01] | I have sex with dinosaurs? | 我和恐龙做爱 |
[05:06] | I believe I read that somewhere. | 我好像有所耳闻 |
[05:09] | Not only is it not funny, | 不只不好笑 |
[05:11] | it’s physically impossible! Okay? | 而且从生理角度上这不可能 好吗 |
[05:12] | Depending on the species, | 由于物种不同 |
[05:13] | I’d have to have a 6-foot-long– | 我必须要有六尺长的… |
[05:15] | It’s not funny! | 这一点儿不好笑 |
[05:19] | I respectfully disagree. | 对此我保留反对意见 |
[05:21] | I can’t believe you put that | 你竟然在我的校友主页上 |
[05:23] | on my alumni page. | 写这些东西 |
[05:24] | Who cares? Nobody reads those. | 谁在乎呢 没人会去看的 |
[05:26] | You better hope not… | 最好没有 |
[05:27] | …because I just read what you put on your page today. | 因为我刚刚看了你主页上发布的消息 |
[05:29] | I don’t have a page. | 我没有主页 |
[05:30] | Oh, I respectfully disagree! | 哦 对此我保留反对意见 |
[05:51] | Look at you. All sweet and innocent, | 瞧瞧你 甜美天真的样子 |
[05:53] | sleeping like an angel. | 睡得像天使一样 |
[05:55] | With Emma’s chubby little hands wrapped around you. | 被困在艾玛的肥手里 |
[06:01] | It’s okay, Emma. You stay asleep. | 没关系 艾玛 你继续睡 |
[06:06] | Step away from the crib! I have a weapon! | 不要靠近婴儿床 我有武器 |
[06:09] | It’s okay! It’s okay, Rach! It’s me! | 没关系 瑞秋 是我 |
[06:11] | Put down the scrunchie. | 快把发卷放下 |
[06:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:15] | Well, I heard Emma stirring… | 我听到艾玛这有声音 |
[06:16] | …so I came in to make sure | 所以我过来确定一下 |
[06:18] | she could reach Huggsy. | 让她可以抓到哈格吉 |
[06:21] | Oh, thanks. All right, well, now that I’m up, I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 谢谢 反正醒了 我要去上厕所 |
[06:25] | Okay, there you go, sweetie. | 好的 拿去 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | This isn’t over! | 这事没完 |
[06:36] | Wait a second. Why would Ross tell everyone in your class | 等等 为什么罗斯要跟班里每个人说 |
[06:39] | that you are ”as gay as the day is long”? | 你始终就是个同性恋 |
[06:44] | Because I told everyone he slept with dinosaurs. | 因为我告诉大家 他跟恐龙上床 |
[06:47] | Well, that’s clearly a joke. | 那明显就是个笑话 |
[06:50] | This could easily be true. | 但是这有可能是真的 |
[06:54] | Would you get that, please? | 你能接一下吗 |
[06:55] | People have been calling to congratulate me all day. | 一整天 大家不断打电话恭喜我 |
[07:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:03] | No, he’s not here. Yeah, this is his wife. | 不 他不在家 我是他老婆 |
[07:07] | Yeah. Well, it came as quite a shock to me too! | 是啊 我也被吓了好大一跳 |
[07:12] | Well, I guess I should’ve known. | 嗯 我早该猜到的 |
[07:13] | He just kept making me watch Moulin Rouge. | 他总是逼我看《红磨坊》 |
[07:17] | Hang up! Hang up! | 挂掉 挂掉 |
[07:19] | And that was a great movie. | 而且那是部好电影 |
[07:23] | I’m so gonna get back at Ross. | 我一定报复罗斯 |
[07:26] | Oh, yeah, this’ll show him. Here we go. | 来吧 让他尝尝我的厉害 开始啦 |
[07:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[07:29] | Oh, you’ll see, my friend! | 你等着看好戏吧 我的朋友 |
[07:36] | I’m dead? | 我死了 |
[07:41] | And so young. | 英年早逝 |
[07:44] | Posting that I died? That really isn’t funny. | 发布说我死了 这一点都不好笑 |
[07:48] | Well, how you died was funny. | 死法才比较好笑 |
[07:50] | Oh, please. Hit by a blimp? | 拜托 被胖子撞死 |
[07:53] | It kills over one Americans every year. | 美国每年都有一个人因此丧命 |
[07:58] | Unbelievable. My classmates are gonna think I’m dead. | 难以置信 我同学们会以为我死了 |
[08:01] | My professors. | 我的教授 |
[08:03] | My parents are gonna get phone calls! | 我…我的父母会接到许多电话的 |
[08:05] | You’re messing with people’s feelings here. | 你在玩弄大家的感请 |
[08:07] | You wanna talk about people’s feelings? | 还跟我谈大家的感情 |
[08:08] | You should have heard how hurt | 你该听听 当我告诉史登教授 |
[08:09] | Professor Stern was when I told him | 不能跟他一起去基韦斯特度假时 |
[08:11] | I wouldn’t be able to go to Key West! | 他有多受伤 |
[08:16] | You’ve really crossed a line here. But that’s okay. | 你玩过界了 但没关系 |
[08:19] | Because I’m on my way to buy some Photoshop software… | 因为我要去买个PS软件 |
[08:22] | …and a stack of gay porn. | 和一叠的同志色情照片 |
[08:23] | That’s right. Your coming-out is about to get real graphic! | 没错 你的出柜将会是图文并茂 |
[08:32] | God, I wish Mike were here. | 天啊 我真希望迈克在这里 |
[08:36] | Okay, if Mike were here, | 好了 如果迈克在这 |
[08:37] | what would the two of you be doing? | 你们会做什么 |
[08:40] | What are you, animals? It’s 4:00 in the afternoon. | 你们是动物吗 现在才下午四点 |
[08:44] | I gotta call him. | 我给他打个电话 |
[08:45] | Just to talk to him. There’s no harm in that. | 只是说说话 没大碍的 |
[08:48] | That’s how it starts. | 开头都是这样 |
[08:50] | ”I don’t need to eat the cake, I’ll just smell the icing. | 我不吃蛋糕 我只是要闻一下 |
[08:53] | Why not just a little sliver?” | 就吃一点点 |
[08:55] | Or, ”Okay, just a slice or two.” | 或是 好吧 一两块就好 |
[08:58] | The next thing you know, you’re 210 pounds… | 然后你就210磅了 |
[09:00] | …and you get wedged in going down the tunnel slide! | 连过个通道都会被卡住 |
[09:05] | Phoebe, honey, I know this is hard. | 菲比 亲爱的 我知道这很难 |
[09:07] | But look, if you talk to him, | 但是如果你跟他说话 |
[09:09] | then you’re gonna want to see him. | 你就会想见他了 |
[09:10] | And if you see him, you’re gonna wanna get back together. | 如果你见了他 你就会想跟他复合了 |
[09:13] | And I know that’s not what you want. | 我知道 这不是你想要的 |
[09:17] | All right, so give me your phone. | 好了 把电话给我 |
[09:20] | Here. | 给 |
[09:22] | – And now your cell. – Okay. | -还有你的手机 -好吧 |
[09:30] | There you go. | 拿去 |
[09:39] | – This is your cell phone? – Yes. | -这是你的手机 -是啊 |
[09:43] | This is your current cell phone? | 这是你现在用的手机 |
[09:47] | Yes. It reminds me of a simpler time. | 是的 它让我想起简单的往日 |
[09:52] | Phoebe? Where’s your purse? | 菲比 你的包呢 |
[09:57] | – Hey! No! – No! | -嘿 不行 -不 |
[09:59] | – Give it to me! – You can’t have it! | -给我 -不给你 |
[10:00] | – Give it to me! – No! | -给我 -不要 |
[10:05] | – I’ll go in there! – Oh, yeah. | -我会伸进去拿的 -哦 是哦 |
[10:07] | – Phoebe, come here! – No! | -菲比 过来 -不 |
[10:08] | – Give it to me! – You’re crazy! | -给我 -你疯了 |
[10:15] | Damn you, Monica Geller hyphen Bing! | 去你的 莫妮卡·盖勒 宾氏 |
[10:21] | Hey, look who’s here. | 瞧瞧是谁来了 |
[10:23] | It’s Joey. And he brought home a friend. | 是乔伊带回来一个新朋友 |
[10:26] | Joey! Emma’s right here. | 乔伊 艾玛在这呢 |
[10:27] | You promised not to bring girls home in the middle of the day! | 你答应过白天不带女生回来 |
[10:30] | No, no, no, it’s not a girl. It’s… | 不 不是女生 是… |
[10:33] | …a brand-new Huggsy! | 全新的哈格吉 |
[10:36] | Oh! Oh, that’s so great! Now Emma has two Huggsies! | 太棒了 现在艾玛有两个哈格吉了 |
[10:40] | No, no. Oh, no. No, Emma has one Huggsy. | 不 艾玛有一个哈格吉 |
[10:44] | The new Huggsy. | 新的哈格吉 |
[10:46] | The other Huggsy, | 另外那个哈格吉 |
[10:47] | I don’t know, I guess I’ll just take him back. | 我不知道 还是我把他拿回去好了 |
[10:49] | You know what? When I was a little girl, | 你知道吗 小时候 |
[10:52] | I had a little pink pony named Cotton. | 我有一只粉红色的小马叫棉花糖 |
[10:55] | Oh, I loved her so much. | 我非常喜欢她 |
[10:56] | I took her everywhere. | 去哪我都带着 |
[10:58] | I would braid her tail– | 给她的尾巴编辫子 |
[10:59] | Make the transfer! | 赶紧换过来 |
[11:05] | Should I be concerned that a button | 旧哈格吉身上有个钮扣不见了 |
[11:07] | fell off the old Huggsy | 我找不到 |
[11:08] | and I can’t find it? | 不会出事吧 |
[11:09] | No, don’t worry about it. I swallowed that years ago. Hey! | 不 不用担心 几年前我吞下去 |
[11:15] | Oh, what? I don’t think she likes the new Huggsy. | 怎么了 我想她不喜欢新哈格吉 |
[11:18] | But he’s the same. | 但他们是一样的啊 |
[11:20] | I think she wants the old one back. | 我想她要旧的哈格吉 |
[11:21] | Yeah, but he’s the same. | 是哦 但他们一模一样啊 |
[11:23] | Joey, come on. | 乔伊 拿来 |
[11:25] | But he’s the same! | 根本是一样的嘛 |
[11:30] | You’re not the same. | 你才不像他 |
[11:36] | You know, it’s a lot less surprising to do that | 你这样吓不到我 |
[11:39] | after I’ve buzzed you into the building. | 别忘了是我放你上楼的 |
[11:43] | So, Phoebe, why are there men’s shoes by the door? | 菲比 为什么门口有男人的鞋子呢 |
[11:47] | Those are my shoes. | 那是我的鞋子 |
[11:49] | Well, when you get over this breakup, we need to go shopping. | 看来你复元之后 我该带你购物了 |
[11:53] | Look, Monica, | 听着 莫妮卡 |
[11:54] | I really appreciate you checking in on me. | 我真的很感激你这样关心我 |
[11:56] | – But I’m actually feeling a lot better. – You are? | -我已经觉得好多了 -真的 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I just kind of want to be alone right now. | 是 现在我想一个人待会儿 |
[12:04] | – Who’s that? – I ordered Chinese food. | -是谁 -我叫了中餐外卖 |
[12:10] | What are the chances?! | 真是太巧了 |
[12:14] | One billion Chinese people, and they send Mike! | 十亿中国人民把迈克派来了 |
[12:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么呢 |
[12:24] | Phoebe called me. | 菲比打电话给我 |
[12:25] | – Phoebe! – I’m sorry. I broke down. | -菲比 -抱歉 我忍不住了 |
[12:28] | I wanted to see him. | 我想要见他 |
[12:29] | Damn it, Phoebe, | 该死的 菲比 |
[12:30] | how did you even call him? | 你是怎么给他打的电话 |
[12:31] | There’s a speakerphone on the base unit. | 电话主机有免提 |
[12:34] | Base unit. Think, Monica, think! | 主机 用脑啊 莫妮卡 用用脑 |
[12:38] | Look, if I want to see Phoebe, and she– | 听着 如果我想见菲比 而她… |
[12:39] | This doesn’t concern you! | 没你的事儿 |
[12:42] | Sorry. I guess I was thrown off by the mention of my name. | 抱歉 我只是听到有人提到我的名字 |
[12:47] | Look, guys, you can’t do this. | 听着 你们不能这样做 |
[12:50] | It’s gonna make getting over each other harder. | 不然分手就更难了 |
[12:52] | Not if nothing happens. | 如果我们什么都不做 |
[12:53] | Why can’t we just hang out as friends? | 像朋友一样相处不行吗 |
[12:58] | Sure. If you’re just gonna hang out as friends, | 当然可以 如果你们只是朋友 |
[13:00] | then maybe I’ll join you. | 那我也可以加入 |
[13:02] | You know, I’m your friend and Mike’s friend. | 我是你的朋友 也是迈克的朋友 |
[13:08] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[13:14] | Make room for your friend. | 给朋友让个位置 |
[13:26] | So how have you been? | 你过得好不好 |
[13:27] | I’ve been pretty good. | 我还挺不错的 |
[13:33] | You look really beautiful. | 你真的很美 |
[13:35] | Thanks. You look good too. | 谢谢 你看起来也不错 |
[13:38] | No, no, no. This is dangerous territory. Keep it clean. | 不对 这太危险了 说话注意点 |
[13:44] | So how’s the piano playing going? | 钢琴弹得怎么样了 |
[13:45] | Actually, I’ve been playing a lot of love songs lately. | 我最近弹了许多情歌 |
[13:49] | – I’ve missed you. – I’ve missed you too. | -我好想你 -我也想你 |
[13:56] | You know, on the way over here, | 来这的路上 |
[13:57] | I saw this drunk guy throw up. | 我看到一个酒鬼吐了一地 |
[14:02] | And then a pigeon ate it. | 然后一只鸽子还去吃 |
[14:09] | Hey. Ross. | 嘿 罗斯 |
[14:11] | Look, I just wanted to apologize. | 听着 我想跟你道歉 |
[14:14] | Don’t tell me you actually made those gay pictures of me. | 别告诉我 你真的在做我的同志照 |
[14:18] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[14:20] | So that’s what I’d look like if I worked out. | 原来如果我有健身 就是这样的啊 |
[14:24] | And was being serviced by a policeman. | 而且还是警察先生为我服务 |
[14:28] | You’re not gonna actually send these out, are you? | 你不会真的发出去吧 |
[14:30] | Actually, I don’t need to, because your little ”Ross is dead” joke | 不会了 因为你”罗斯死了” 的笑话 |
[14:34] | didn’t work. | 根本没效果 |
[14:35] | Okay? There were no responses. | 好吗 根本就没有人回应 |
[14:37] | Nobody posted anything on the website, | 网上没人发布任何东西 |
[14:38] | nobody called my parents, | 没人打电话给我父母 |
[14:39] | so the joke is on you. | 该笑话你才对 |
[14:41] | Nobody called, nobody wrote anything, | 没人打电话 没人写信 |
[14:44] | nobody cares that I’m dead. | 没人在乎我死了 |
[14:50] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[14:52] | Nobody cares that I’m dead? | 没有人在乎我死了吗 |
[14:54] | Oh, come on, you know that’s not true. | 哦 别这样 你知道不是那样的 |
[14:56] | What are you talking about? You get 60 responses… | 说什么 你不过发布个出柜的消息 |
[14:58] | just for coming out of the closet. | 就有六十个回复 |
[15:00] | I didn’t get one response, and I’m dead! | 我连一个回复都没有 我可是死了 |
[15:04] | Well, the gay community is a lot more vocal than the dead community. | 嗯 同志社团比死人社团话多 |
[15:08] | I can’t believe this. Not even my geology lab partner. | 不敢相信 连我地质学搭档都没有回复 |
[15:12] | And I carried that guy! | 以前都是我罩他的 |
[15:15] | Look, let’s think about this, okay? | 我们重新想一下 好吧 |
[15:17] | You think people are gonna disturb your family | 大家在这悲伤的时刻 |
[15:19] | at this tragic time? | 忍心打扰你的家人吗 |
[15:20] | That people are gonna post condolences on a website? | 有人会在网站上张贴哀悼辞吗 |
[15:23] | This isn’t about people not caring. | 不是说大家不在乎 |
[15:25] | This is about people not having a decent outlet for their grief. | 而是没有合适的渠道悼念 |
[15:30] | – You’re right. There isn’t a decent outlet. – Right. | -说的对 的确没有合适的渠道 -没错 |
[15:33] | I’m sure if you had a funeral or memorial service, tons of people would come. | 你要是办追悼会 我肯定很多人会来的 |
[15:38] | Exactly! | 就是这样 |
[15:41] | Ross, what are you doing? | 罗斯 你要干嘛 |
[15:44] | You’re having a memorial service for yourself? | 你要帮自己办追悼会 |
[15:47] | No, that would be stupid. You’re having it for me. | 不 那得多傻 是你帮我办的 |
[15:51] | Ross, don’t press send. Don’t press– | 罗斯 不要发出去 不要发… |
[15:52] | No, too late. Too late. It’s sent. | 不 太迟了 已经发了 |
[15:55] | Sorry, so is that picture of you and the policeman. | 对不起 还有你跟警察先生的照片 |
[16:01] | I’m trying to put Emma down for a nap. | 我刚要哄艾玛睡一下 |
[16:02] | Have you seen Huggsy? | 你有看到哈格吉吗 |
[16:03] | Original or crappy? | 原版的还是不好的那个 |
[16:07] | – Original. – No. Sorry. Haven’t seen him. | -原版的 -没有 抱歉 没有看到 |
[16:10] | Then what’s that big lump under your covers? | 那你床单下面那个鼓包是什么 |
[16:14] | It’s Monica, okay? | 是莫妮卡 行了吗 |
[16:16] | That’s not Monica! | 那才不是莫妮卡 |
[16:17] | All right, fine! It’s original Huggsy! | 好啦 没关系 是原版的哈格吉 |
[16:22] | I know Emma wants him, | 我知道艾玛要他 |
[16:24] | but he’s mine and I need him. | 但他是我的 而我需要他 |
[16:25] | She’s being unreasonable. | 她真不讲理 |
[16:28] | Joey, there is a reason that Emma loves that stupid penguin so much! | 乔伊 艾玛爱那个蠢企鹅是有原因的 |
[16:31] | Oh, don’t cover its ears! | 别捂他耳朵 |
[16:34] | It’s because it reminds her of her Uncle Joey. | 因为这会让她想起乔伊叔叔 |
[16:39] | – It does? – Yeah. | -真的 -当然 |
[16:41] | And she’s comforted by him | 她喜欢抱着他 |
[16:43] | because she loves her Uncle Joey so much. | 是因为她是非常爱乔伊叔叔 |
[16:46] | – Really? She loves me? – Oh, yeah. | -真的 她爱我 -当然啦 |
[16:50] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[16:51] | If you need Huggsy, don’t worry. | 如果你需要哈格吉 没关系 |
[16:53] | Emma will totally understand. I won’t, but whatever. | 艾玛会谅解的 我不会 但又怎样 |
[16:56] | Okay, wait a minute, Rach. I mean, if…. | 好的 等等 瑞秋 我是说如果… |
[17:01] | If Huggsy means that much to Emma, then…. | 如果艾玛那么喜欢哈格吉 那么… |
[17:05] | Well, she can have him. | 嗯 就给她吧 |
[17:06] | Oh, sweet, I knew Uncle Joey would step up. | 亲爱的 我就知道乔伊叔叔最好了 |
[17:10] | Look, Emma. Look who’s back. | 瞧 艾玛 瞧瞧是谁回来了 |
[17:12] | No, forget it! Forget it! I can’t do it! | 不 算了 我做不到 |
[17:14] | Are you–? You’re gonna take Huggsy away from a little child? | 你…你要把哈格吉从一个小孩手上抢走 |
[17:17] | How do you think | 要不然你认为 |
[17:17] | I got him in the first place? | 我当初怎么拿到哈格吉的 |
[17:22] | All right, you two. I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 好了 你们两个 我要去上厕所 |
[17:25] | I don’t want anything going on while I’m gone. | 希望我不在的时候 不要发生什么事 |
[17:27] | Here’s a few things you can discuss: | 有几件事你们可以讨论 |
[17:29] | Mucus, fungus, and the idea of me and Ross doing it. | 黏液 真菌 还可以想象我跟罗斯乱搞 |
[17:37] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我真的好想你 |
[17:38] | I won’t ask you to get back together. | 我不会要求你复合 |
[17:40] | I know we want different things, but…. | 我知道我们要的是不同的东西 但… |
[17:42] | Just to be with you one more night. | 我只想和你再多待一个晚上 |
[17:44] | I want that too. | 我也想要 |
[17:45] | But is that gonna make it too hard? | 但是那不是会让我们更痛苦吗 |
[17:47] | It can’t be any harder than this. | 还能比现在更痛苦吗 |
[17:50] | I mean, if had known the last time I saw you | 如果我知道 |
[17:51] | would be the last time, I– | 上次是见你的最后一面 我… |
[17:54] | I would have stopped to memorize your face, | 我会努力记住你的脸 |
[17:56] | the way you moved. | 你的一举一动 |
[17:57] | Everything about you. | 你的所有 |
[18:00] | If I had known the last time I kissed you would be the last time… | 如果我知道 上次是最后一次吻你… |
[18:04] | I never would have stopped. | 那我永远都不会停下来 |
[18:07] | Kiss him, you fool! | 亲他 你个傻瓜 |
[18:11] | – What? – Didn’t you hear that speech? | -什么 -你没有听到他说什么吗 |
[18:13] | If you don’t kiss him, then I will. | 如果你再不亲他 我就上了 |
[18:16] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[18:20] | – I knew you’d be here! -Crap. | -我就知道你在这里 -妈的 |
[18:23] | – Who is this? – My friend Manny. | -他是谁 -我朋友曼尼 |
[18:27] | I asked him to keep me away from you. | 我请他看着我 远离你 |
[18:31] | Hey, that’s what I’m doing for Phoebe. | 我也在帮菲比做同样的事 |
[18:33] | Well, you’re not doing a very good job. | 看来你做得还真差 |
[18:36] | – Excuse me? – What’s with the kissing? | -你说什么 -这个吻怎么回事 |
[18:38] | Hey, at least I knew where my guy was. | 至少我知道我管的人在哪儿 |
[18:41] | Yeah, thank God | 是啊 感谢上帝 |
[18:42] | you were here to oversee all the kissing. | 有你在这里监看他们亲吻 |
[18:45] | You didn’t hear the speech. | 你没有听到他说的话 |
[18:47] | I’ve heard the speech. | 我听到了 |
[18:48] | If he knew it was gonna be the last time– | 如果他知道那是最后一次… |
[18:51] | Hey, it was very moving. You’re just heartless! | 那很感人的 是你太无情了 |
[18:53] | – You’re weak! -You’re weird! | -你太软弱了 -你太奇怪了 |
[18:56] | Your pants are undone. | 你裤子拉链没拉 |
[19:01] | Where’d they go? | 他们呢 |
[19:04] | – Damn it. – Well, we blew it. | -该死的 -我们搞砸了 |
[19:07] | I blame myself. | 我只能怪我自己 |
[19:10] | And I blame you too. | 而我也只能怪你 |
[19:19] | It’s been an hour, | 已经一个小时了 |
[19:20] | and not one of my classmates has shown up? | 我同学竟然一个都没来 |
[19:22] | I tell you, when I actually die, | 我告诉你 要是我真的死了 |
[19:24] | some people are gonna get seriously haunted. | 有些人一定会被鬼缠死的 |
[19:29] | There you go. Someone came. | 来了 有人来了 |
[19:31] | Okay. Okay. I’m gonna go hide. | 好了 好了 我躲起来了 |
[19:33] | This is so exciting. My first mourner! | 太兴奋了 我第一个追悼者 |
[19:40] | Hi. Glad you could come. | 嗨 很高兴你能够来 |
[19:42] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[19:44] | Hi. You’re Chandler Bing, right? | 你是钱德勒·宾吧 |
[19:46] | I’m Tom Gordon. I was in your class. | 我是汤姆·高登 是你班上的同学 |
[19:49] | Oh, yes. Yes, let me take your coat. | 哦 是的 是的 我来帮你拿外套 |
[19:51] | Thanks. I’m so sorry about Ross, it’s…. | 谢谢 罗斯的事我很遗憾 真是… |
[19:55] | No, at least he died doing what he loved. | 没关系 至少他去世时正在做喜欢的事 |
[19:58] | Watching blimps. | 看大胖子 |
[20:05] | Who is it? | 那是谁 |
[20:06] | You know some guy, Tom Gordon? | 你认识一个叫汤姆·高登的吗 |
[20:08] | I don’t remember him. | 我不记得他了 |
[20:09] | But then again, I touched so many lives. | 但是 我启发过太多人了 |
[20:15] | So did you know Ross well? | 那你跟罗斯很熟吗 |
[20:17] | Actually, I barely knew him. | 不算认识 |
[20:19] | I came because I heard Chandler’s news. | 我来是因为听到钱德勒的事 |
[20:21] | Do you know if he’s seeing anyone? | 他有对象了吗 |
[20:27] | Yes, he is. Me. | 是的 他有 就是我 |
[20:29] | What? You mean–? | 什么 你是说… |
[20:34] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我可以问你一个私人问题吗 |
[20:35] | How do you shave your beard so close? | 你是怎么把胡子刮得这么干净的 |
[20:40] | Okay, Tommy! That’s enough mourning for you. | 好了 小汤姆 你哀悼得够了 |
[20:43] | Here we go. Bye-bye. All right. | 走吧 再见 好了 |
[20:46] | – Hey, listen. Call me. – Okay. | -听着 打电话给我 -好的 |
[20:52] | I’m dead and no one cares? | 没人关心我的死活吗 |
[20:55] | I look like a man? | 我看起来像男人吗 |
[20:57] | Please, one ridiculous problem at a time. | 拜托 荒谬的问题 一次一个就好 |
[21:01] | This isn’t ridiculous. Look around, no one’s here. | 这并不荒谬 你看嘛 根本没有人来 |
[21:04] | You gave them one day’s notice. | 你只给他们一天的时间 |
[21:05] | Not everyone checks the website every day. | 又不是每个人天天都上网 |
[21:08] | And Monica, it’s probably the way you stand! | 而有莫妮卡 或许因为你的站像 |
[21:12] | I guess you’re right. | 你说的可能对 |
[21:13] | Still, somebody must have seen it. | 但是 总该要有人看到啊 |
[21:16] | I went to that school for four years | 我在学校上了四年 |
[21:18] | and I didn’t have an impact on anyone? | 竟然没有影响到任何人 |
[21:20] | Well, that’s not true. You had an impact on me. | 嗯 不是那样的 你有影响到我啊 |
[21:23] | I mean, it’s 15 years later | 已经十五年了 |
[21:25] | and we’re still best friends. | 我们依旧是最要好的朋友 |
[21:26] | Doesn’t that count for something? | 对你来说 这不算什么吗 |
[21:33] | Oh, great, more party boys for Chandler. | 太好了 更多狂野男孩来找钱德勒了 |
[21:36] | I’m sure it’s somebody for you. Now go hide. | 我敢说一定是来看你的 去躲起来 |
[21:44] | Hi. I’m here for Ross Geller’s memorial service. | 嗨 我来参加罗斯·盖勒的追悼会 |
[21:48] | – Kori? Kori Weston? – Yeah. | -可芮 可芮·薇丝顿 -是的 |
[21:53] | – You look amazing. – And you are? | -你可真漂亮 -你是谁呢 |
[21:56] | Chandler. Chandler Bing. | 钱德勒 钱德勒·宾 |
[21:57] | And I’m not gay. I’m not gay at all. | 而且我不是同志 我一点都不是 |
[21:59] | You are married, though. | 但你是已婚的 |
[22:01] | Don’t listen to him. He’s in a really bad mood. | 别听这哥们的 他只是心情很差 |
[22:08] | I can’t believe that Ross is gone. It is just so sad. | 我不敢相信罗斯去世了 太难过了 |
[22:12] | I didn’t know Ross and you were so close. | 我不知道罗斯跟你很熟 |
[22:14] | Oh, we weren’t. But we had one class together. | 并没有 但我们一起上过课 他 |
[22:16] | He was such a great guy. | 是个很棒的人 |
[22:18] | And he talked so passionately about science. | 每次谈到科学都激情四射 |
[22:22] | I always remembered him. | 我一直记得他 |
[22:23] | I’m sure that would mean a lot to him. | 我肯定这话对他很重要 |
[22:26] | And if heaven has a door… | 而且如果天堂有一扇门 |
[22:28] | …I’m sure he’s pressing his ear up against it and listening intently. | 我敢说 他一定耳朵贴着门专心在听 |
[22:33] | I thought so many times about calling him and asking him out. | 我好多次都想打电话约他出去 |
[22:37] | I guess I really missed my chance. | 大概我再也没有机会了 |
[22:40] | No, you didn’t! | 不 你还有机会 |
[22:44] | I’m still alive! | 我还活着 |
[22:47] | Kori, I know this is a big surprise for you. | 可芮 我知道你很惊讶 |
[22:49] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[22:51] | But the things you just said | 但是你刚说的话 |
[22:52] | really made my day. | 让我这一天变得很美好 |
[22:54] | The fact that you’re here means more to me… | 你能来 对我意义重大 |
[22:56] | …than if this room were filled with people. | 比房间都挤满了人还要好 |
[22:59] | You sick freak! Who does that? | 你这变态 谁会做这种事 |
[23:02] | I can’t believe I had a crush on you. | 不敢相信我还喜欢过你 |
[23:09] | Did you hear that? | 你们有听到吗 |
[23:11] | Kori Weston had a crush on me! | 可芮·薇丝顿喜欢过我 |
[23:22] | No, Mom, I am not dead. | 没啦 妈 我没死 |
[23:26] | I know it’s not something to kid about. | 我知道这种事情不能开玩笑 |
[23:30] | It was just a practical joke between Chandler and me, | 只是我跟钱德勒之间的恶作剧 |
[23:33] | but it’s over, okay? | 已经结束了 好吗 |
[23:35] | Actually, no. Even if I had died, | 不会的 即使我死了 |
[23:37] | you would not be left childless. | 你也不会后继无人的 |
[23:41] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |