时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Monica? Hey, can I borrow the Porsche? | 莫妮卡 你的保时捷能借我吗 |
[00:10] | – Okay. – All right! | -好的 -太好了 |
[00:12] | But what is it not? | 有什么”不准”的呢 |
[00:15] | A place to entertain my lady friends. | 不准在车上和我女性朋友玩乐 |
[00:19] | And what else is it not? | 还有什么呢 |
[00:21] | A place to eat spaghetti. | 不准在车上吃意大利面 |
[00:24] | Very good. What do you need it for anyway? | 乖 你开车干嘛去 |
[00:26] | The Powerball lottery is up to 300 million… | 强力球彩票的奖金已经累积到三亿了 |
[00:29] | and they don’t sell tickets here. | 但是这里又没有卖的 |
[00:31] | So you’re driving up to Connecticut? | 所以你要开车到康涅狄格州去买 |
[00:34] | Yeah, Connecticut. Not West Virginia. | 对 康涅狄格州 不是西弗吉尼亚州 |
[00:38] | Maybe I’ll drive you up there. | 也许我可以开车载你去 |
[00:40] | I’d like to buy some tickets myself. | 我也想买几张彩票 |
[00:42] | Yeah, with Chandler not getting paid, we could really use $300 million. | 钱德勒不挣钱 这三亿我们可以用一下 |
[00:46] | Yes, because if I was at my old job, | 是的 如果我还是原来的工作 |
[00:48] | we’d say, ”300 million? No, thank you.” | 我们会说”三亿元 不用 谢了” |
[00:53] | Will you get me tickets too? | 你可以帮我买吗 |
[00:54] | Yeah, me too. | 对啊 我也要 |
[00:55] | – Sure. – I have an idea. | -当然 -我有个主意 |
[00:57] | Why don’t we all pitch in 50 bucks, we’ll pool our money together… | 我们一人拿五十块钱 一起买 |
[01:01] | and then if we win, we’ll split it. | 如果我们中奖 大家平分 |
[01:02] | That’s a great idea! | 这主意不错 |
[01:05] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[01:08] | You don’t wanna win the lottery? | 你不想要中彩票吗 |
[01:10] | Sure I do. | 我当然想 |
[01:10] | I also want to be king of my own country… | 我还想当国王呢 |
[01:13] | …and find out what happened to Amelia Earhart. | 我还想知道阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特怎么了 |
[01:16] | Still on Amelia Earhart? | 还在想那个女飞行员吗 |
[01:17] | The woman just vanished! | 那女人就那样消失了 |
[01:21] | Seriously, you don’t want in on this? | 说真的 你真的不加入吗 |
[01:22] | No. Do you know what | 不要 你们知道 |
[01:24] | your odds are of winning the lottery? | 中彩票的机率有多大吗 |
[01:26] | I mean, you have a better chance of being struck by lightning 42 times. | 比你被雷劈四十二次的机率还小 |
[01:30] | But there’s six of us, | 但是我们有六个人 |
[01:31] | so we’d only have to get struck 7 times. | 所以我们只需要被打到七次 |
[01:33] | I like those odds! | 我喜欢这种机率 |
[01:36] | Seriously, you guys, I can’t believe | 真的 你们 我不敢相信 |
[01:38] | you’re gonna spend $250 on the lottery. | 你们居然花了两百五十块买彩票 |
[01:40] | I mean, that’s such a bunch of boo-hockey. | 这实在太狗便便了吧 |
[01:47] | I’ll ask. | 我来问 |
[01:49] | ”Boo-hockey”? | 狗便便 |
[01:52] | Oh, we think Emma’s about to start talking… | 艾玛已经要开始学说话了 |
[01:54] | …so we’re trying to be careful about what words we use in front of her. | 所以我们在她面前会注意用词 |
[01:58] | So get ready to hear a lot of boo-hockey… | 准备好吧 你们会听到很多的狗便便 |
[02:00] | …gosh darn it and brother pucker. | “去安息吧”还有”她母亲的”等等 |
[02:05] | How do you know she’s gonna start talking? | 你怎么知道她要开始说话了 |
[02:07] | When I talk to her, | 我跟她说话的时候 |
[02:08] | I almost feel like she understands what I’m saying. | 我似乎感觉到 她好像能听懂 |
[02:10] | Kind of like Joey. | 有点像乔伊 |
[02:14] | What’s that now? | 你说什么 |
[02:22] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:27] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:29] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:32] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:37] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:40] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:46] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:47] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:50] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:52] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:56] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:09] | God, look at all these tickets. It’s so exciting. | 天啊 瞧瞧这些彩票 激动人心啊 |
[03:13] | I haven’t won anything | 自从六年级后 |
[03:14] | since sixth grade. | 我就没有赢过任何东西了 |
[03:15] | Pie-eating contest? | 吃派大赛吗 |
[03:19] | You assume because I was heavy | 因为我原来很胖 |
[03:21] | that’s the only way I could win something? | 你就以为那是我唯一能赢的比赛吗 |
[03:23] | No, I saw a picture of you covered in blueberries. | 不 我看过你全身都是蓝莓的照片 |
[03:26] | – That was a good day. – Yeah. | -那天还真开心啊 -是啊 |
[03:29] | They’re towing your car! | 他们要把你的车拖走了 |
[03:32] | I’m parked in a garage on Morton. | 我车停在莫顿的车库里 |
[03:34] | They’re towing a car. | 他们要把一辆车拖走了 |
[03:37] | And I am seeing spots. | 而我眼冒金星了 |
[03:41] | Ross, you don’t have Emma! | 罗斯 你没带艾玛 |
[03:43] | Rachel, you don’t have Emma! | 瑞秋 你也没有在带艾玛 |
[03:44] | Where’s Emma? Who has Emma? | 艾玛呢 艾玛到哪去了 |
[03:45] | Joey, relax. | 乔伊 别紧张 |
[03:46] | My mother picked her up two hours ago. You were there. | 两小时前 我妈把她接走了 你也在啊 |
[03:52] | I was? | 有吗 |
[03:53] | Yes, and you talked to her. | 是的 你还跟她说话 |
[03:55] | – I did? – She dropped off a casserole. | -我有吗 -她还带来了砂锅菜来 |
[03:58] | Oh, yeah, the casserole lady. | 对 那个砂锅夫人 |
[04:02] | Did you come by to watch us win the big bucks? | 你是过来看我们中大奖的吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah. And then I figured after you win, | 是啊 我还想在你们中奖后 |
[04:06] | we can all go out to the balcony… | 全部到阳台上 |
[04:08] | and see a night rainbow with gremlins dancing on top of it. | 看小精灵在夜之彩虹上跳舞 |
[04:13] | Don’t touch the phone! I’ll get it! | 别碰电话 我来接 |
[04:16] | – You think he washed his hands? – Hello? | -你觉得他有洗手吗 -你好 |
[04:19] | Hey, Charlie, what do you know? | 查理 有什么消息 |
[04:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:21] | Chandler’s supposed to find out | 他们公司开始决定雇佣谁了 |
[04:22] | if he’s getting a job at his agency. | 钱德勒在等消息 |
[04:24] | But out of 15 interns, | 但在十五名实习生中 |
[04:26] | they’re only hiring three. | 他们只聘请三个人 |
[04:27] | – Tough odds. – Yeah. | -机率真小 -是啊 |
[04:30] | If only it were a sure thing | 像你们二十四州联合彩票的 |
[04:31] | like your 24-state lottery. | 机率一样高 |
[04:34] | Yeah, look who’s coming around! | 是啊 瞧瞧谁想通了 |
[04:38] | Damn it. All right, call me when you know more. | 该死 好啦 有消息再通知我 |
[04:43] | – Did you get it? – One of the slots got filled. | -用你了吗 -一个名额已经被占了 |
[04:47] | – By you? – Sense the tone. | -被你吗 -听话听音 |
[04:52] | No, that kid Nate got it. | 不是我 是个叫内特的小子 |
[04:54] | Oh, I hate that guy. | 喔 我讨厌那小子 |
[04:56] | I mean, come on, | 真想说 有没有搞错 |
[04:57] | kid, pull up your pants! | 小子 把裤子提上去 |
[05:00] | Well, there’s two spots left, right? | 还有两个名额不是吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah. I mean, I want this so much. I wanna get one. | 是 我真的好想要 我想要被录取 |
[05:05] | I want my friend Charlie to get one. | 也希望我朋友查理被录取 |
[05:07] | Except I don’t care about Charlie. | 其实我不是很在乎查理 |
[05:11] | – Hey, you guys. – Hey! | -嘿 你们好 -嘿 |
[05:12] | You are not gonna believe this. | 你们不会相信的 |
[05:14] | I just saw my psychic. | 我刚刚遇到我的算命师傅 |
[05:15] | and she said I was definitely gonna win the lottery tonight! | 她说我今晚一定会中彩票的 |
[05:20] | That’s reminds me.I thought we could use some extra luck… | 提醒我了 我想要增加好运 |
[05:23] | …so I brought a wishbone home from work. | 所以从餐厅带了个幸运骨头回来 |
[05:24] | A psychic and a wishbone? | 算命师傅再加上幸运骨头 |
[05:28] | Guys, give someone else a chance. | 拜托给别人留点机会吧 |
[05:32] | All right, who wants to do it? | 好了 谁来 |
[05:33] | Can I? | 我可以吗 |
[05:34] | Vegetarians never get to do the wishbone. | 素食者从来就没机会玩幸运骨头 |
[05:37] | It’s really not fair. Just because we don’t eat the meat… | 特别不公平 我们只是不吃肉 |
[05:40] | …doesn’t mean we don’t like to play with the carcasses. | 不代表我们不喜欢玩尸骨 |
[05:44] | All right. Rach? | 好了 瑞秋呢 |
[05:46] | I don’t want that turkey smell all over my hands. | 我不想要让手沾上火鸡的味道 |
[05:48] | I’ll do it! It’ll get the casserole stink off of mine. | 我来 我要把砂锅菜的味道盖过去 |
[05:54] | – I hope I win. – Well, it doesn’t really matter. | -希望我会赢 -嗯 没有关系 |
[05:57] | You’re both wishing for the same thing. | 你们的愿望是一样的 |
[05:59] | I can’t tell you what I’m wishing for, | 我不能告诉你我许什么愿 |
[06:01] | or else, you know, it won’t come true. | 要不然不会实现的 |
[06:04] | Right. But we know what you’re wishing for. | 对 但是我们都知道你许什么愿 |
[06:07] | – I can’t really say. – I understand. | -我真不能讲出来 -我了解 |
[06:11] | But you’re wishing for what we think, aren’t you? | 但你许的愿跟我们想的一样 不是吗 |
[06:13] | I’m not really comfortable with these questions! | 我真的很不喜欢这些问题 |
[06:16] | – Please! – Just do it! | -拜托 -赶快做 |
[06:18] | Okay. One, two, three. | 好的 一 二 三 |
[06:21] | I won! Hey! | 我赢了 嘿 |
[06:23] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[06:23] | I’m sure your wish is gonna come true. | 我确定你们的愿望会成真 |
[06:26] | But, you guys, just in case, | 但是 为了以防万一 |
[06:27] | maybe a genie will come out if we rub this lamp. | 我们来擦这个灯 或许灯神会出现 |
[06:32] | That thing gets hot! | 那东西好烫啊 |
[06:34] | Ross, just keep making your jokes. | 罗斯 你可以继续取笑我们 |
[06:36] | How are you gonna feel if we actually do win? | 万一我们真中奖了 你怎么想 |
[06:39] | You’re not gonna win. | 你们不会中的 |
[06:40] | I know the odds are against us… | 我知道机率很小 |
[06:42] | …but somebody has to win, | 但是总是有人会中 |
[06:44] | and it could be us. And then how you gonna feel? | 也有可能是我们 到时候你怎么想 |
[06:46] | We’re gonna be like, ”Everybody, let’s take our helicopters up to the Cape.” | 我们会说”大家开直升机去海岬玩吧” |
[06:50] | And you’re gonna be all, like, ”Oh, I can’t, guys. | 而你只能说 我不行… |
[06:53] | I’ll have to meet you up there. I gotta gas up the Hyundai.” | 待会见好了 我得给我的现代加油 |
[07:00] | Okay, I’ve heard myself on tape, | 够了 我听过自己的录音 |
[07:02] | and I sound nothing like that. | 根本不是这样的 |
[07:05] | I can see the headline now: | 到时候头条新闻是这样的 |
[07:06] | ”Lottery Winners’ Friend, | “因见好友们中彩票 |
[07:07] | Filled With Regret, Eats Own Arm.” | 懊悔不已 自食手臂” |
[07:11] | Why would I eat my own arm? | 我为什么要吃自己的手臂 |
[07:12] | Well, you wouldn’t, | 你当然不会 |
[07:13] | but we own the paper. We can print whatever we want. | 但我们可以买下那报社 爱怎么写就怎么写 |
[07:16] | You know what? I’m gonna throw in 50 bucks for you. | 你知道吗 我帮你出五十块好了 |
[07:20] | – Why? – Because I know that you think… | -为什么 -因为我知道你认为 |
[07:22] | that the lottery is boo-hockey… | 彩票是很狗便便的东西 |
[07:25] | …but we’re all here, and we’re gonna watch the numbers and have fun. | 但大家在一起等着开奖 会很好玩的 |
[07:29] | And you’re my brother, and I want you to be a part of this. | 你是我哥 我希望你也有份 |
[07:34] | You don’t have to do that. I mean, I’ll pay for myself. | 你不用这样 我自己付钱好了 |
[07:37] | But just the fact that you want me to have fun with you guys, | 你想让我和你们一起开心 |
[07:40] | that’s so sweet. | 真的是太窝心了 |
[07:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:44] | Get a room. | 开房去吧 |
[07:50] | So now that you’re in, | 你已经加入了 |
[07:51] | what are you gonna do if we win? | 要是中奖了 你会干嘛 |
[07:53] | I don’t know. I’ll probably just invest it. | 我不知道 或许投资吧 |
[07:55] | Calm down. | 你能再冷静点吗 |
[07:58] | Seriously, that’s your fantasy? | 正经点 这就是你的白日梦 |
[07:59] | To invest it? | 就是投资 |
[08:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I say, ”invest it”? | 我很抱歉 我是说投资吗 |
[08:02] | I meant, ”Be cool and piss it all away.” | 我的意思是”快乐的全部花光光” |
[08:08] | I know! We should pool all our money | 我知道了 我们该把全部的钱凑起来 |
[08:10] | and buy the Knicks! | 买下尼克斯队 |
[08:11] | I don’t really care about the Knicks. | 我不是很在乎尼克斯队 |
[08:13] | You will when I pick you as starting forward. | 如果我选你当前锋 你就会了 |
[08:17] | You would do that? I never get picked! | 你会那样做吗 我从没有被选上 |
[08:22] | I’m not sure a sports team is the way to go. | 我不确定球队会是正确的选择 |
[08:24] | You won’t let me buy the Knicks? | 你不让我买尼克斯队吗 |
[08:25] | I can’t believe you’re taking this away. | 不敢相信你要打破我的梦想 |
[08:27] | You’re right, it has been your dream for over 15 seconds. | 你说的对 这个梦想已经有十五秒之久了 |
[08:32] | How long until they announce the numbers, Mommy? | 还要多久才会摇奖 妈咪 |
[08:36] | I’ll take this one too. ”Mommy”? | 这个也让我来 “妈咪” |
[08:41] | Oh, I’ve gotten into the habit of calling Rachel… | 喔 我要习惯叫瑞秋”妈咪” |
[08:44] | …”Mommy” when we’re around Emma. | 只要是艾玛在场 |
[08:46] | Which I now realize we are not. | 我现在发现她并不在 |
[08:51] | I’m hoping that if she hears it enough, it’ll be her first word. | 希望她听久了 她第一句话会说这个 |
[08:54] | Although if we’re gonna do that, | 如果真的要这样做 |
[08:55] | we should probably call me ”Daddy” too. | 你也应该叫我”爹地”才对 |
[08:59] | I like that, Daddy. | 我喜欢哦 爹地 |
[09:05] | I was just talking about Rachel. | 我只是在说瑞秋 |
[09:08] | Is Daddy getting angry? | 爹地生气了吗 |
[09:13] | Is Daddy gonna spank me? | 爹地要打我吗 |
[09:18] | Well, that depends. | 嗯 那要看 |
[09:20] | Have you been a bad–? | 你是不是不乖… |
[09:22] | No, I can’t. | 不行 我演不下去 |
[09:26] | Hello? Hello? Hey, Charlie. Did anybody else hear? | 哈啰 嘿 查理 还有其他人吗 |
[09:32] | What? Susan got it? How? | 什么 苏珊拿到了 怎么会呢 |
[09:34] | Oh, man, I would’ve slept with him! | 喔 天啊 早知道我也跟他上床 |
[09:38] | All right, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[09:41] | Dude, I’m sorry. But hey, | 老兄 我很抱歉 |
[09:42] | there’s one spot left, right? | 还有一个名额 不是吗 |
[09:44] | Well, Charlie’s gonna get that. | 那也是查理的 |
[09:46] | Hey, don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[09:47] | You’ve got just as good a chance of getting that job. | 你也有一样的机会 |
[09:49] | He is the boss’ son. | 他是老板的儿子 |
[09:51] | – Come on, lottery! – Yeah! | -来吧 彩票 -是啊 |
[09:54] | It starts in, like, 20 minutes. | 大概二十分钟就开奖了 |
[09:56] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们来吧 |
[09:57] | We need to sort through the tickets quickly to see if we’ve won. | 我们需要尽快分配这些彩票对奖 |
[10:01] | So does anybody have any ideas how to organize this? | 谁有主意要怎么安排吗 |
[10:03] | Okay, how about this: | 好的 这样如何 |
[10:06] | We divide them into six groups of 40. | 我们分成六组各四十张 |
[10:09] | The remaining 10 can be read by whoever finishes first. | 剩下的十张就由先对完的人来对 |
[10:12] | I have another idea. | 我还有一个主意 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry, idea time is over. | 很抱歉 提议时间已经过了 |
[10:17] | – Well, are all the tickets in the bowl? – Yeah. | -所有的彩票都在碗里了吗 -是的 |
[10:19] | What about the ones on the nightstand? | 那床头柜上面的那些呢 |
[10:21] | There are no tickets there. | 那边没有彩票 |
[10:23] | Yes, there are. I just saw them a few minutes ago. | 那边有 我几分钟前才看到 |
[10:27] | No, you didn’t. You must be mistaken. | 不对 没有 你看错了 |
[10:30] | There are 20 tickets on the nightstand. | 床头柜上有二十张彩票 |
[10:32] | Chandler, sense the tone. | 钱德勒 听话听音 |
[10:35] | Well, well, well. Look what Mommy found. | 哎呦喂 瞧瞧妈咪找到了什么 |
[10:40] | Okay, fine. I bought 20 extra tickets for me and Chandler. | 好啦 我给自己和钱德勒多买了二十张 |
[10:45] | The psychic also said that I would be betrayed. | 算命的还说我会被朋友背叛 |
[10:49] | I can’t believe this. I thought we were all in this together. | 我不敢相信 我以为我们是一起的 |
[10:52] | Hey, you just got in five minutes ago! | 你五分钟前才加入的 |
[10:55] | Three minutes ago! | 是三分钟前 |
[10:56] | I don’t know why that’s important. | 我不知道那有什么重要的 |
[10:59] | I was with you the whole time. | 我们一直在一起 |
[11:01] | When did you even get those? | 你是什么时候买的 |
[11:03] | When you were reading the dirty magazines without taking off the plastic. | 就在你看未拆封的色情书刊的时候 |
[11:08] | I’ll show you how. | 我教你 |
[11:11] | Okay. Well, Monica, | 好了 莫妮卡 |
[11:11] | suppose one of your special tickets wins? | 假设你的额外彩票中奖了怎么办 |
[11:14] | How are you gonna feel when you win and lose your friends? | 你中了彩票但失去了朋友 你怎么办 |
[11:17] | Please. If I win the lottery, | 拜托 如果我中奖了 |
[11:19] | you guys are not gonna leave me. | 你们才不会离开我 |
[11:21] | Someone gave me muffins last week, | 上星期有人给我些小松饼 |
[11:23] | and I couldn’t get rid of you for three days! | 就让你们骚扰了我整整三天 |
[11:26] | Chandler, would you just tell her what she did was wrong? | 钱德勒 你可以告诉她这是不对的吗 |
[11:30] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[11:30] | You shouldn’t have bought tickets just for us. | 你不应该帮我们两个另买彩票 |
[11:33] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[11:35] | However, it doesn’t look like I’m gonna get this job… | 然而 看起来我好像得不到这份工作了 |
[11:37] | …so I can’t afford to have principles. | 原则太贵 承受不起 |
[11:39] | So screw you! The tickets are ours! | 所以 去你们的 彩票是我们的 |
[11:43] | There’s the man I married. | 我嫁了个好男人 |
[11:46] | All right. Believe me, if you win the lottery | 好了 相信我 如果你们中奖了 |
[11:48] | it’s the last you’re gonna hear from us. | 我们不再是朋友 |
[11:50] | Fine. Don’t be my friends. | 无所谓 不用你们当朋友 |
[11:52] | I’ll buy new friends. | 我会买新朋友 |
[11:55] | Yeah, and then I’ll pay for their plastic surgery | 是的 我还会付钱让他们做整形手术 |
[11:57] | so they look just like you! | 变得跟你们一模一样 |
[12:00] | You know what? I want my share of the tickets. | 你知道吗 我要拿回我的份 |
[12:03] | I want my tickets too! | 我也要拿回我的 |
[12:04] | And I’m buying the Knicks! | 而且我要买下尼克斯队 |
[12:06] | And Steffi Graf! | 还有施特菲·格拉芙 |
[12:08] | Cool. Then I want mine too! | 太好了 那我也要拿回我的 |
[12:10] | And if I win… | 如果我中奖… |
[12:11] | I’m gonna put it all into a very low-yield bond! | 我要拿全部的钱去买低利公债 |
[12:14] | No. You guys, we gotta keep all the tickets together. | 不行 我们必须要把彩票放在一起 |
[12:19] | No. No, we should divide them up… | 不 我们应该分一分 |
[12:21] | …and I should get extra | 而且我应该多分点 |
[12:22] | because we used my car! | 因为是开我的车买的 |
[12:23] | Hey! Hey! If anybody gets extra tickets, | 如果有人可以多拿一些 |
[12:26] | it should be me! | 那也应该是我 |
[12:27] | This whole thing was my idea! | 这整件事都是我想出来的 |
[12:28] | Yeah. Thanks for inventing the lottery! | 是啊 谢谢你发明彩票 |
[12:32] | Just give them to me, and I’ll split them up! | 把彩票给我 我来分 |
[12:37] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[12:40] | God, I can’t take it anymore! | 天啊 我再也受不了了 |
[12:41] | I’m putting an end to this! | 我来结束这一切 |
[12:43] | Okay, if she jumps, I get her tickets! | 如果她跳楼了 她的彩票就是我的 |
[12:45] | Wait, no, no! Hey! | 等等 不 嘿 |
[12:48] | If we’re not doing this together, we’re not doing it at all. | 要么同进退 要么一切归零 |
[12:51] | Say goodbye to your tickets. | 跟你们的彩票说再见吧 |
[12:52] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[12:54] | Do not come any closer! | 不要再靠近过来了 |
[12:57] | Can I come a little bit closer? | 我可以再靠近一点点吗 |
[12:58] | Valuable things are getting squished. | 我的宝贝被压到了 |
[13:00] | Now, what’s more important, | 现在 什么比较重要 |
[13:02] | your friends or money? | 朋友还是钱 |
[13:03] | – Friends! – Money! | -朋友 -钱 |
[13:09] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[13:11] | Hey, Monica, what about your extra tickets? | 嘿 莫妮卡 那你额外的彩票呢 |
[13:14] | They’re all in there. | 全都在里面了 |
[13:17] | Even these five that I hid in my bra. | 还有我内衣藏的这五张 |
[13:19] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[13:20] | Okay. Good. You guys were so scared. | 好的 很好 你们都吓坏了 |
[13:24] | There is no way I was gonna dump this– | 我才不会丢掉这些… |
[13:26] | God! No! | 天啊 不 |
[13:32] | I think I broke your bowl. | 我好像把你的碗摔破了 |
[13:35] | Go! Go! Go! | 快快快 |
[13:52] | What a beautiful night to be running around the street, looking for tickets. | 多美好的夜晚啊 到街上去找彩票 |
[13:57] | And the wind sure made it fun. | 而且被风一吹就更有趣了 |
[14:00] | Phoebe, we lost half of them. | 菲比 有一半不见了 |
[14:01] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[14:02] | Monica, we have the winning ticket. | 莫妮卡 我们还是会中奖的 |
[14:05] | My psychic said I was gonna win, remember? | 算命师傅说我会中奖的 记得吗 |
[14:08] | Weird your psychic didn’t mention | 奇怪的是 |
[14:10] | anything about the scary pigeon. | 算命师没算到可怕的鸽子 |
[14:13] | As a matter of fact, she said that’s how I’m going to die. | 她有说过 我就是那么死的 |
[14:17] | So excuse me for being a little skittish. | 所以 原谅我有点被吓到 |
[14:22] | There’s two messages. This could be from work. | 有两通留言 可能是工作的消息 |
[14:24] | – Oh, play them. – Okay. Here we go. | -放出来 -好了 来了 |
[14:29] | Hello. This is the pigeon from the balcony | 你好 我是阳台上的鸽子 |
[14:32] | calling to apologize. | 打电话过来道歉的 |
[14:35] | I shouldn’t have knocked the tickets | 我不应该把彩票 |
[14:37] | out of the pretty lady’s hand. | 从那个漂亮小姐手中弄翻 |
[14:41] | It was all my fault. Not hers. Bye. | 全是我的错 不关她的事 拜 |
[14:52] | Well, I bet that was very hard for him to do. | 嗯 他这道歉能做到一定很难 |
[14:57] | Hey, Chandler, it’s Charlie. | 嘿 钱德勒 我是查理 |
[14:59] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[15:01] | Listen, it turns out I got the last spot. | 听着 结果最后的名额给我了 |
[15:05] | I’m really sorry, man. It was a lot of fun working with you. | 我很抱歉 老兄 很高兴跟你共事过 |
[15:08] | Give me a call if you want. | 再打电话给我吧 |
[15:11] | Gosh, I’m so sorry, honey. | 天啊 我很难过 亲爱的 |
[15:14] | Sorry, Chandler. | 真替你难过 钱德勒 |
[15:15] | It is so unfair. It’s like that time | 这真是不公平 这就像那次 |
[15:18] | they promoted Saundra over me at work. | 他们升珊卓 而不是我一样 |
[15:20] | Was she related to Ralph Lauren? | 她跟拉夫·劳伦是亲戚吗 |
[15:22] | No, she was just much better at her job than me. | 不是 只是她工作能力比我强太多了 |
[15:26] | You guys, the drawing’s about to start. | 你们大家 快要开奖了 |
[15:28] | We should call my mom’s | 我们应该打电话给我妈 |
[15:30] | and say good night to Emma… | 跟艾玛说晚安 |
[15:31] | – before she goes down. – Good idea. | -趁她还没睡着 -好主意 |
[15:34] | Honey, you’re being really strong about this. | 亲爱的 这件事上你真的很坚强 |
[15:37] | I know how badly you wanted that job. | 我知道你很想要这份工作 |
[15:40] | Yeah, you know, I really thought I deserved it. | 是啊 我觉得本来是我应得的 |
[15:43] | But let’s go win the lottery. | 让我们来赢彩票吧 |
[15:45] | I mean, we still have a 130 chances to win, right? | 我们还有一百三十个机会 不是吗 |
[15:50] | Hundred and thirty-one. | 一百三十一个 |
[15:53] | Yeah, good night, sweetheart. I love you. | 是的 晚安甜心 我爱你 |
[15:56] | And remember, you’re Daddy’s little girl. | 还有记住 你是爹地的小乖女 |
[16:00] | Phoebe’s totally ruined that for me. | 菲比完全毁了这感觉 |
[16:06] | Hi, Mom. Put her back on. | 嗨 妈 让艾玛听 |
[16:08] | Rach, they’re announcing the numbers! | 瑞秋 他们在开奖了 |
[16:11] | My God, I can already feel myself changing. | 我的天啊 我可以感到自己在改变了 |
[16:14] | Here are your official Powerball numbers. We have 53. | 强力球彩票中奖号码 有五十三 |
[16:19] | – I’ve got that. – We have one too! | -我有 -我们也有一个 |
[16:21] | We are on the road, people! | 我们快中奖了 |
[16:25] | Come on! | 快点 |
[16:27] | Mom, please, | 妈 拜托 |
[16:28] | I know you love your new lips, | 我知道你喜欢你的新嘴唇 |
[16:29] | but I can barely understand you. | 但是我听不太懂你说什么 |
[16:32] | Would you please just let me say good night to my daughter? | 可以让我跟我女儿道晚安吗 |
[16:35] | And here we go. The Powerball is seven. | 然后接下来的号码是七 |
[16:38] | All right, check your numbers! Make me rich. | 好了 你们快对号码 让我发财吧 |
[16:43] | You guys, you’re not gonna believe this. | 你们大家 你们不会相信这个的 |
[16:46] | I was just saying good night to Emma, | 我刚刚在跟艾玛说晚安的时候 |
[16:47] | and she said her first words. | 她说了第一个单词 |
[16:49] | – What? – Well, what did she say? | -什么 -她说了什么 |
[16:51] | She said, ”Gleba” ! | 她说了”葛利巴” |
[16:58] | Make me rich! | 让我发财吧 |
[17:01] | Isn’t that amazing? | 是不是很惊人呢 |
[17:02] | Oh, yeah. No, no, no, that’s great. | 是啊 真是太棒了 |
[17:05] | Why aren’t you more excited? | 你怎么会不兴奋呢 |
[17:07] | Rach, gleba is not a word. | 瑞秋 “葛利巴”不算单词 |
[17:11] | Well, of course it is. | 它当然算 |
[17:13] | Okay. What does it mean? | 好吧 那它是什么意思呢 |
[17:15] | Well, I don’t know all the words. | 我又不认识所有的字词 |
[17:19] | You know, I’m just glad I didn’t miss my daughter’s first word. | 我很高兴没有错过我女儿开口讲话 |
[17:22] | Yes you did! Gleba is a word! | 你就是错过了 “葛利巴”算 |
[17:25] | Okay. Use it in a sentence. | 好的 那用它造句 |
[17:27] | Okay. Emma just said, ”Gleba.” | 好的 艾玛刚刚说了”葛利巴” |
[17:34] | It’s not a word. | 那不算说话 |
[17:36] | Okay, fine. I’m gonna look it up. | 好的 我来查字典 |
[17:38] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[17:40] | While you’re at it, she said another word the other day. | 顺便查一下 有天她说的另外一句 |
[17:42] | Why don’t you look up: | 你何不也查查看这个 |
[17:49] | All right. Okay. Okay. Gleba… | 好了 葛利巴… |
[17:54] | Here it is! ”The fleshy, spore-bearing inner mass of a certain fungi.” | 找到了 “含孢子的丰厚菌种” |
[18:04] | She’s gonna be a scientist. | 她会成为科学家的 |
[18:15] | – Damn it. Anybody got anything? – No. | -该死的 有人有对到吗 -没有 |
[18:18] | I’m still looking through mine. | 我还在对我的 |
[18:20] | Just double-checking. No. | 再对一次 没有 |
[18:23] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[18:31] | No! | 没有 |
[18:36] | Hello? Hold on. | 你好 等一下 |
[18:39] | It’s your boss. | 是你老板 |
[18:40] | The ”I’m sorry I rejected you” phone call. | “拒绝你了 很抱歉”的电话来了 |
[18:43] | I’m not used to getting these from guys. | 我还真不习惯男生打这种电话来 |
[18:47] | – Hey, Steve. – Chandler, hi. | -嘿 史提夫 -钱德勒 嗨 |
[18:50] | I’m sure you’ve heard we filled the three positions. | 我想你已经听说 我们三个名额都满了 |
[18:53] | We felt that with your maturity and experience… | 我们觉得以你的成熟度及经验 |
[18:56] | you wouldn’t be happy being someone’s assistant. | 你不会甘心当个助理而已的 |
[18:58] | I’d love to be somebody’s assistant. Answering phones… | 我爱死当助理了 接听电话… |
[19:01] | …getting coffee, I live for that stuff. | 倒咖啡 我就是为那些工作而活的 |
[19:03] | And I’m not too mature. | 而且我并没有很成熟 |
[19:05] | Farts, boobies, butt cracks! | 放屁 咪咪 屁蛋 |
[19:10] | Chandler, you were the strongest person in the program. | 钱德勒 你是全部的人里面最优秀的 |
[19:13] | We’re offering you the position of junior copywriter. | 我们要聘请你当初级广告文案 |
[19:18] | Me? That guy who just said, ”butt cracks”? | 我 那个刚刚才说”屁蛋”的人 |
[19:21] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[19:23] | We’re excited about the level of sophistication… | 我们很期望你能带给这份工作… |
[19:25] | …you’ll be bringing to the job. | 一定程度的深度 |
[19:29] | Okay. Well, thanks, you won’t regret it. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 谢谢 你不会失望的 明天见 |
[19:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:47] | Oh, yeah, I’m gonna be a junior copywriter. | 对 我要当初级广告文案了 |
[19:51] | Congratulations! Oh, sweetie, I’m so proud of you. | 恭喜了 亲爱的 为你骄傲 |
[19:55] | Thanks. Does that mean I get the good loving tonight? | 谢谢 这表示我今晚可以被爱爱吗 |
[19:57] | You bet. No TV or anything. | 当然 不看电视或什么其它的 |
[20:01] | Hey, that is so great about the job. | 嘿 恭喜你找到工作了 |
[20:04] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 老兄 |
[20:05] | I’d like to think I had something to do with it. | 我其实也有帮到忙 |
[20:07] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 怎么说 |
[20:09] | Well, before with the wishbone. | 刚刚在玩幸运骨头的时候… |
[20:11] | I didn’t wish we would win the lottery. | 我没有许愿我们中彩票 |
[20:14] | I wished you’d get the job. | 我的愿望是你找到工作 |
[20:17] | Oh, yeah? | 喔 是吗 |
[20:19] | Listen, don’t tell Monica. She’ll rip your heart right out. | 听着 别告诉莫妮卡 她会把五马分尸的 |
[20:25] | Well, you know what? There was a little part of me… | 你们知道吗 我刚刚真有一点感觉 |
[20:28] | …that really thought we were gonna win. | 我们会中奖 |
[20:30] | Me too. So much for my | 我也是 都是为了我的 |
[20:33] | dinosaur/ Amelia Earhart theme park. | 恐龙与女飞行员主题公园 |
[20:38] | You guys? What was the Powerball number again? | 中奖号码是多少来着 |
[20:42] | – Seven. – We won. | -七 -我们中奖了 |
[20:44] | – What? – We won! | -什么 -我们中奖了 |
[20:46] | -Let me see! Let me see! -Don’t tear it! | -让我看 让我看 -别撕掉了 |
[20:50] | Phoebe, you don’t have any of the first five numbers! | 菲比 你其它五个号码都不对 |
[20:54] | I know that, but look, we got the Powerball number. | 我知道 但是我们中了特别号 |
[20:58] | We won $3! | 我们中了三块钱 |
[21:01] | Wow, you think we should get that over 20 years | 哇 你觉得我们应该分二十年提领 |
[21:04] | or go for the big payout? | 还是一次领光呢 |
[21:06] | I don’t care. I’ve never won anything before. | 我不管 我从来就没有中过任何东西 |
[21:09] | I can’t believe this! | 我真不敢相信 |
[21:11] | So, Pheebs, what are you gonna do with your $3? | 菲比 你要怎么花这三块钱呢 |
[21:13] | Well, it’s not all mine. | 又不是全都是我的 |
[21:15] | We all get 50 cents. | 我们每个人都有五十分 |
[21:18] | You know what? You can have mine. | 你知道吗 我那份给你 |
[21:20] | – Me too. – Me too. | -我的也是 -我的也是 |
[21:21] | Me too. | 我的也是 |
[21:29] | Well, I guess if everybody else is. | 好吧 既然大家都要给你 |
[21:41] | Hey, guys. So I just called the Powerball hot line. | 嘿 我刚刚打了彩票热线 |
[21:44] | Can you believe it? Nobody won. | 你们敢相信吗 没有人中奖耶 |
[21:46] | I beg to differ. | 恕我不能赞同 |
[21:51] | Maybe nobody won the jackpot, | 或许没有人中头奖 |
[21:53] | but there was this guy in here earlier… | 但是刚刚这里有个人 |
[21:55] | …and he found a ticket on the street right outside | 在外面捡到一张彩票 |
[21:57] | and won $ 10,000. | 中了一万块钱 |
[22:10] | Again, don’t blame the pretty lady. | 不要再责怪漂亮小姐了 |
[22:15] | It was not her fault. It was me, the pigeon. | 那不是她的错 是鸽子我的错 |
[22:23] | Seriously, stop staring at her. | 真的 不要再瞪她了 |