时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, that feels so good. | 感觉太舒服了 |
[00:07] | Oh, lucky me. | 哎呀 我运气真好 |
[00:08] | Coffee and a live sex show. | 有咖啡喝还可以看现场性爱演出 |
[00:11] | l’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[00:12] | l’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:13] | Nothing. l was just reading to Emma. | 没事 我只是在念书给艾玛听 |
[00:15] | From Cosmo? | 念《时尚》杂志吗 |
[00:18] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s: | 是啊 是啊 是… |
[00:21] | ”Climax Your Way to Better Skin.” | 《让你有更细致的肌肤》 |
[00:25] | So l have to go shopping today, | 我今天必须要去买衣服 |
[00:27] | which is my least favorite thing. | 这真是我最不喜欢做的事 |
[00:28] | l’m so bad at picking out clothes. | 我实在是很不会挑选衣服 |
[00:31] | So you need someone who knows fashion | 所以你需要有很了解 |
[00:32] | to tell you what looks good. | 时尚的人来给你建议 |
[00:35] | Not me… | 不要是我… |
[00:37] | Oh, hey, Rach? | 嘿 瑞秋 |
[00:38] | Yeah? | 怎样 |
[00:41] | Maybe you could take Charlie shopping? | 或许你可以带查莉去买衣服 |
[00:42] | Oh, well…. | 喔 嗯… |
[00:44] | l’m sure you have better things to do. | 你可能很忙没空吧 |
[00:45] | You kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[00:46] | Rachel loves to shop, | 瑞秋爱死逛街了 |
[00:48] | and she has great taste. | 而且她品味极佳 |
[00:50] | She’s the one that taught me, | 就是她教我在劳动节之后 |
[00:51] | you don’t wear white after Labor Day… | 不要穿白色衣服 |
[00:53] | …and to always, always, always | 而且永远永远记住 |
[00:55] | put on underwear when trying on clothes. | 在试穿衣服时一定要穿内衣裤 |
[00:59] | lf you have the time, | 如果你有空 |
[01:01] | l’d really appreciate the help. | 我真的需要你的帮忙 |
[01:02] | Okay. Yeah, let’s shop. | 好的 好啊 我们逛街去 |
[01:05] | Okay, you are gonna come back | 好的 你一定会 |
[01:06] | with some very classy clothes. | 买回来很多有格调的衣服 |
[01:09] | And some slutty lingerie. Slutty! | 还有一些淫荡的内衣 淫荡喔 |
[01:13] | Okay, great. All right, bye. | 好的 太好了 拜拜 |
[01:17] | Pain in the ass! | 烦死了 |
[01:19] | That’s off, right? | 已经挂掉了 对吧 |
[01:21] | What’s the matter, Pheebs? | 怎么了 菲比 |
[01:22] | Mike’s sister just invited me | 迈克的姐姐刚邀请我 |
[01:25] | to a party tonight | 去今晚的派对 |
[01:26] | and he’s gonna be there. | 而且他也会去 |
[01:27] | She was like, ”Don’t worry. | 她说 “别担心 |
[01:29] | l asked him | 我问过他了 |
[01:30] | and he’s totally okay with seeing you.” | 完全不介意见到你” |
[01:32] | So now l have to go so he’ll think | 所以现在我一定得去了 |
[01:34] | that l’m totally okay with seeing him. | 以便让他感觉我完全不介意见他 |
[01:36] | Which you’re not. | 你根本就很介意 |
[01:37] | Because you’re hung up on him. | 因为你还没有忘记他 |
[01:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:39] | You want him to eat his heart out, | 你想要他懊悔不已 |
[01:40] | so you have to look fabulous. | 所以你一定要看起来艳光四射 |
[01:42] | l didn’t even think about that. | 我根本没有那样想过 |
[01:45] | Sexual politics! | 性别政治 |
[01:48] | Pheebs, l’m taking Charlie shopping. | 菲比 我要带查莉去逛街 |
[01:51] | Come and l’ll help you find something. | 一起来 我可以帮你挑衣服 |
[01:53] | That’d be great. | 太棒了 |
[01:54] | Oh, isn’t that nice? The three of you, | 真是太好了 你们三个人 |
[01:56] | trying on slutty lingerie together. | 一起试穿淫荡睡衣 |
[02:01] | That’s not what we’re gonna do. | 我们没有要那样做 |
[02:02] | Why’d you ruin it? | 你为什么要打断我 |
[02:03] | Who was l hurting? | 我这么想会伤害到谁 |
[02:11] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:16] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:18] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:21] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:26] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:29] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:31] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:35] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:48] | Fortunately, she has a very pretty face. | 还好她长得很漂亮 |
[02:56] | l still can’t believe this. | 我还是无法相信 |
[02:58] | My uterus is an inhospitable environment? | 我的子宫是不适着床的环境 |
[03:02] | l’ve always tried so hard | 我一直都很努力 |
[03:03] | to be a good hostess. | 想要当个称职的女主人 |
[03:05] | l can’t believe my sperm have low motility. | 我不敢相信我的精子的活动力太低 |
[03:08] | Because let me tell you, while l was growing up, | 告诉你 当我在长大的时候 |
[03:09] | they sure seemed to be in a hurry to get places. | 它们倒是等不及要到处去游玩 |
[03:13] | Hi there. | 嗨 |
[03:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:15] | l’m sorry there wasn’t better news | 关于你们上星期的测试我很抱歉 |
[03:16] | from your tests last week… | 没有什么更好的消息 |
[03:18] | …but l wanted to talk to you | 但是我想要跟你们谈谈 |
[03:19] | about your options. | 你们可有的选择 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:22] | Well,first of all. | 首先 |
[03:23] | Even though your chances of conceiving | 虽然你们以正常方式 |
[03:24] | through natural means aren’t great… | 受孕的机率很低… |
[03:26] | …you never know, | 但是很难定论的 |
[03:27] | so keep having sex on a regular basis. | 所以你们还是持续进行性生活 |
[03:29] | Oh, damn it! | 哦 不要 |
[03:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:33] | After a while, you’ll tune it out. | 等一下你就会习惯了 |
[03:37] | Given your situation, | 在这种情况之下 |
[03:39] | the options with the greatest chances for success… | 最佳的选择就是… |
[03:41] | …would be surrogacy or insemination using a sperm donor. | 代孕母亲或是经由捐赠精子受孕 |
[03:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:48] | lf you feel that neither of those | 如果你们认为上述 |
[03:51] | is right for you, | 两种选择都不适合 |
[03:51] | you could always adopt. | 你们还是可以选择领养 |
[03:53] | ls that a hint? | 这是个暗示吗 |
[03:54] | Because we love you, Dr.Connelly, | 我们是很爱你的 唐纳利医生 |
[03:57] | but we don’t want you to be our child. | 但是我们不想要领养你 |
[04:05] | Wow! | 喔 |
[04:05] | Talk about an inhospitable environment. | 还说别人的环境不好客 |
[04:09] | Hi. Okay, you ready to go pick up Phoebe | 嗨 你准备好要去接菲比 |
[04:12] | and go shopping? | 逛街了吗 |
[04:13] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[04:14] | All right, have a good time. | 好的 祝你们逛得愉快 |
[04:17] | Not gonna find any clothes in there. | 那里面是找不到衣服的 |
[04:20] | Hey, you guys. | 你们好 |
[04:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:22] | Guess who’s up for keynote speaker | 猜猜看谁是 |
[04:24] | at the National Paleontology Conference? | 全国古生物学大会的主讲人 |
[04:26] | Chris Bailey? | 克里斯·培利 |
[04:28] | Yeah, right. | 对啊 是啊 |
[04:29] | When was the last time | 他上次准时提交 |
[04:30] | he made a submission deadline for an abstract? | 摘要是什么时候呢 |
[04:37] | Why are you laughing? | 你为什么要笑呢 |
[04:39] | Just seeing what it’d be like | 只是想了解一下 |
[04:40] | to be a paleontologist. | 当古生物学家是怎样的 |
[04:43] | lt’s fun. Yeah. | 真好玩 是啊 |
[04:46] | So you’re up for keynote speaker? | 所以你要当主讲人 |
[04:47] | Who’s deciding? | 是谁做的决定呢 |
[04:48] | Professor Sherman. | 薛曼教授 |
[04:49] | l’m meeting with him today. | 我今天要跟他见面 |
[04:51] | He’s a pretty tough guy to impress. | 要想感动他可不容易 |
[04:52] | l think l know how to dazzle him. | 我知道怎么让他惊奇 |
[04:55] | You’re not gonna to do a magic trick, | 你应该不会是要变个魔术 |
[04:57] | are you? | 对吧 |
[04:59] | No. | 不是 |
[05:10] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[05:11] | Wait a minute, you guys. | 等一下 |
[05:12] | l want to ask you something. | 我想要问你们一个问题 |
[05:13] | l may get to speak at this paleontology convention. | 我可能会在这个古生物学大会演说 |
[05:16] | lf l do, l’d love for you guys | 如果是这样 我想邀请你们 |
[05:18] | to come and hear me. | 来听我的演讲 |
[05:20] | l think l can safely say that | 我想我们肯定会因为有家庭 |
[05:21] | we all have family issues, work and/or are sick. | 工作或是身体不适等理由而去不成 |
[05:26] | lt’s in Barbados. | 是在巴巴多斯 |
[05:27] | But you come first. | 但是你是最重要的 |
[05:28] | l’m there. | 我去定了 |
[05:31] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[05:31] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜 |
[05:32] | Bye. See you. | 拜 再见 |
[05:33] | Bye. | 拜 |
[05:37] | So how did it go at the fertility clinic? | 验孕诊所怎么说 |
[05:39] | Not as much fun as last time. | 不像上次一样好玩 |
[05:40] | Apparently, you only get porn | 很明显地 他们只有在采精子样本时 |
[05:41] | if you’re giving a sperm sample. | 才会给你看色情书刊 |
[05:45] | So, what did the doctor say? | 那医生怎么说呢 |
[05:46] | There’s surrogacy, but Monica’s dreamt | 可以用代孕母亲 但莫妮卡这一辈子 |
[05:49] | her whole life of carrying a child… | 都在梦想怀孕… |
[05:50] | …and she just felt that watching | 而她会觉得看着代孕母亲怀孕 |
[05:51] | a surrogate would be too hard for her. | 对她而言会太难受了 |
[05:54] | So you’re ruling out surrogacy? | 所以你们不考虑代理孕母 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:56] | So l don’t have to learn what that means? | 所以我不用知道那是什么意思 |
[06:00] | Aside from adoption, | 除了领养外 |
[06:01] | the only other choice is insemination… | 剩下的选择就是接受精子捐赠 |
[06:03] | …so we’re talking about sperm donors. | 所以我们现在在讨论精子捐赠者的事 |
[06:05] | Enough said. l’m there for you, man. | 够了 我随时为你效劳 兄弟 |
[06:07] | Where is she, upstairs? | 她在哪 楼上吗 |
[06:11] | So how do you feel about all this? | 那你的感觉呢 |
[06:13] | l wish there was an easier way | 我真希望我们有 |
[06:14] | for us to have a child, | 更简单的方式可生孩子 |
[06:16] | but there isn’t one. | 但是我们并没有选择 |
[06:19] | Come on, Ross, be a good guy. | 别这样 罗斯 做做好人 |
[06:20] | Step up and do it. | 挺身而出吧 |
[06:23] | What? | 什么 |
[06:27] | What?! No! l’m not gonna give them Ben! | 什么 不 我不会把本给他们的 |
[06:34] | The data we’re receiving | 我们从核磁共振成像 |
[06:36] | from MRl scans and DNA testing… | 跟脱氧核糖核酸测试所取得的化石… |
[06:39] | …of these fossils are staggering. | 资料数据是很惊人的 |
[06:43] | l mean, we’ve been accepting | 我的意思是我们一直以来都将 |
[06:44] | Leakey’s dates as a given. | 李奇年代法视为理所当然 |
[06:46] | But if they’re off | 但是如果它的误差 |
[06:47] | by even a 100,000 years or so… | 即使只有十万年左右… |
[06:49] | …then you can just throw most of our assumptions… | 那你可以舍弃我们大部分推论… |
[06:53] | …you know, right in the trash. | 你知道的 丢到垃圾桶里 |
[06:56] | So, what l’m saying is…. | 所以 我要说的是… |
[07:00] | ls that…. | 是… |
[07:02] | ls that repercussions could be huge. | 是所受影响的后果是很大的 |
[07:07] | l mean, not just in paleontology, | 我是说 不只是在古生物学 |
[07:09] | but if you think about it… | 但是如果你仔细想想… |
[07:11] | …in evolutionary biology, genetics, geology. | 甚至是在进化生物学 基因学 地质学 |
[07:15] | l mean, truly, the mind boggles. | 我是说 真的 无限想像的空间 |
[07:22] | Well, that’s not what you want. | 嗯 结果不该是这样的 |
[07:29] | lncentive for Men? | 试试”男人的诱惑”香水 |
[07:31] | l’ll take some of that. | 我要喷一点 |
[07:32] | Pheebs, that’s for men. | 菲比 那是男生的香水 |
[07:33] | l know. | 我知道 |
[07:34] | When l go to the party later… | 在我等一下去派对时… |
[07:36] | …Mike will know l’m over him | 迈克会知道我已经忘了他了 |
[07:37] | because l’ll smell like another guy. | 因为我闻起来会有另一个男人的味道 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:44] | Oh, good, l’m dating a Russian cabdriver. | 太好了 我在跟俄罗斯计程车司机约会 |
[07:47] | Seriously, does anyone buy this? | 拜托 有人买这个吗 |
[07:49] | l smell like beets. | 这闻起来像是甜菜 |
[07:53] | So, you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[07:54] | l really like those jackets | 我真的很喜欢 |
[07:55] | with the shoulder pads in them. | 那些有垫肩的外套 |
[07:57] | Where do you think those would be? | 你觉得哪里有呢 |
[07:58] | On Melanie Griffith in Working Girl. | 梅兰妮·葛丽芬在《上班女郎》里面穿的 |
[08:02] | l think what you want is over here. | 我想你适合穿的在这边 |
[08:05] | See, l told you l needed someone. | 我就知道 我需要有人帮我 |
[08:08] | By the way, as a thank you, | 对了 为了要谢谢你 |
[08:10] | l would really love to take you out. | 我真的很想请你吃饭 |
[08:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:12] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:13] | Actually Joey and I | 乔伊跟我 |
[08:14] | are going to the movies tonight, | 今晚要去看电影 |
[08:15] | wanna come? | 你想要一起去吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, l can’t. | 我不行 |
[08:18] | Because l’ve seen them. | 因为我看过了 |
[08:23] | You’ve seen all the movies? | 你已经看过所有的电影了 |
[08:25] | Yeah. l’m a big fan. | 是啊 我是铁杆粉丝 |
[08:29] | Of the movies. | 电影的 |
[08:30] | You know, motion pictures. | 移动的画面 |
[08:33] | The talkies. | 有声电影 |
[08:36] | Rach, | 瑞秋 |
[08:37] | will you come with me to a dressing room? | 你可以跟我进去试衣间试穿吗 |
[08:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:40] | Maybe we could do something else. | 或许我们可以做别的事 |
[08:42] | You know, that depends on what it is. | 你知道的 那要看是什么事 |
[08:44] | l’ve done a lot of stuff. | 很多东西我都做过了 |
[08:55] | So, what were you doing out there? | 你刚刚是怎么了 |
[08:57] | Do you not like Charlie? | 你不喜欢查莉吗 |
[08:59] | She’s okay. | 她还好啦 |
[09:00] | l don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[09:01] | l just don’t get a really good vibe from her. | 我只是跟她不投缘吧 |
[09:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:05] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:06] | You know, just the way | 你知道的 只是她的一举一动 |
[09:07] | she waltzed in here all smart… | 聪明的要命… |
[09:11] | …and tall, you know… | 而且又高挑 你知道的… |
[09:12] | …and just swept Joey off his feet. | 让乔伊拜倒在她的石榴裙下 |
[09:15] | Nobody else has a chance. | 别人都没有机会 |
[09:17] | Who else? | 还有谁呢 |
[09:18] | Anybody. | 任何人啊 |
[09:21] | You. Me. | 你 我 |
[09:24] | You know, Monica’s mom. | 你知道的 莫妮卡的妈 |
[09:28] | You like Joey?! | 你喜欢乔伊 |
[09:29] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[09:31] | All right, look, l do. | 好吧 你说的没错 |
[09:33] | l have a little thing for him. Just– | 我对他是有一点点感觉 只是… |
[09:36] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天啊 |
[09:37] | lt’s just physical. | 是肉欲的 |
[09:38] | l have it totally under control, okay? | 我已经完全控制住了 好吗 |
[09:41] | lt’s just when l see them together… | 只是当我看到他们在一起… |
[09:43] | …sometimes, l just get a little jealous. | 有时候 我就会有点忌妒 |
[09:46] | Wow. lsn’t that ironic that he liked you, | 哇 好讽刺喔 他以前喜欢你过 |
[09:49] | and now you like–? | 然后现在你喜欢… |
[09:50] | l get it! | 我知道 |
[09:53] | All right, as long as it’s under control. | 好吧 一切都控制住就好了 |
[09:55] | You can’t do anything about it. | 你不可以采取任何行动 |
[09:57] | He’s already dating her. | 他已经跟她在一起了 |
[09:59] | She is a nice person. | 她是个好人 |
[10:00] | That wouldn’t be right. | 那是不对的 |
[10:01] | l know, l know. So it’s just not a big deal. | 我知道 我知道 所以没事啦 |
[10:04] | So can we keep this between us? | 你可以不要说出去吗 |
[10:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:06] | Great, because l gotta get out of here. | 太好了 因为我得出去了 |
[10:08] | The smell of beets is killing me. | 我快被甜菜味熏死了 |
[10:16] | Any chance Charlie has a deaf twin? | 查莉可能会有耳聋的双胞胎妹妹吗 |
[10:25] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[10:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:26] | l brought a friend home for dinner. | 我带个朋友回来吃晚餐 |
[10:28] | This is Zack from work. | 这是我同事柴克 |
[10:29] | Oh, of course. | 当然啦 |
[10:31] | lt’s so nice to see you again, Zack. | 很高兴再见到你 柴克 |
[10:33] | You too. | 我也是 |
[10:34] | You guys haven’t actually met before. | 你们并没有见过面 |
[10:36] | But, boy, you’re both polite. | 天啊 你们还真有礼貌 |
[10:38] | Have a seat. l’ll get you a beer. | 请坐 我帮你拿啤酒 |
[10:40] | l got it. | 我来拿 |
[10:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | So Zack’s pretty nice, huh? | 柴克不错吧 |
[10:47] | Yeah, l guess. | 是啊 应该吧 |
[10:49] | So how would you like to have a baby | 那你想不想要生个小孩 |
[10:51] | that’s half yours and half his? | 一半儿你的 一半儿他的 |
[10:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:58] | We’re talking about sperm donors, | 我们在讲的是精子捐赠者 |
[11:00] | and Zack may be the guy. | 而柴克或许就是适当的人选 |
[11:02] | Look. He’s intelligent, he’s healthy, | 他很聪明 健康 |
[11:03] | he’s athletic. | 体格强壮 |
[11:04] | l mean, he’s sperm-tastic! | 我是说 他是最佳”精”选了 |
[11:09] | Chandler, this is crazy. | 钱德勒 这太疯狂了 |
[11:11] | Well, what did you even say to him? | 你是怎么跟他说的 |
[11:13] | ”Come up. Meet my wife. | “上来看看我老婆 |
[11:15] | Give us your sperm.” | 给我们你的精子” |
[11:17] | l invited him to dinner | 我邀请他来吃晚餐 |
[11:18] | so you’d get a chance to get to know him. | 让你有机会了解他 |
[11:20] | I mean, if we go through with a sperm bank, | 如果我们去精子银行 |
[11:22] | you never meet the guy, | 我们根本不能见到那个捐赠者 |
[11:23] | get to check him out. | 也查不到他的底细 |
[11:24] | Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[11:24] | l’m telling you, he’s great. | 我告诉你 他非常棒 |
[11:26] | l mean, even if my sperm worked fine, | 我是说 即使我的精子没有问题 |
[11:28] | l think he’d be the way to go. | 我也认为我们应该选择他 |
[11:32] | l’m not going to be a part of this. | 这事情我不参加 |
[11:34] | You can’t bring some random guy home | 你不能随便带个男的回来 |
[11:36] | and expect him to be our sperm donor. | 就想让我接受他当精子捐赠者 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:42] | Zack? | 柴克 |
[11:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Do you have a coaster? | 你有杯垫吗 |
[11:45] | l don’t want to make a ring. | 我不想在桌上留下印记 |
[11:47] | Tell me about yourself, Zack. | 跟我说说你的情况 柴克 |
[11:54] | Oh, God, do you think she heard? | 天啊 你觉得她听到了吗 |
[11:56] | lt’d be so bad if she heard. | 如果她听到就惨了 |
[11:58] | Maybe she didn’t hear. | 或许她没有听到 |
[11:59] | l’ll go into that dressing room and talk. | 我到隔壁间说话 |
[12:01] | You stay in here. | 你待在这里 |
[12:02] | and I’ll talk and see if you can hear me. | 看看你是不是可以听到我说话 |
[12:03] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[12:07] | Oh, thank God, | 噢 感谢上帝 |
[12:08] | l can’t hear a word that you’re saying. | 我听不到你说话 |
[12:10] | l didn’t say anything yet. | 我还没有开始说话 |
[12:13] | Well, get back in there and talk. | 那回去里面然后说话啊 |
[12:16] | l’m Rachel. | 我是瑞秋 |
[12:17] | lt’s so annoying | 让艾玛在电话上 |
[12:18] | when l put Emma on the phone | 跟我朋友讲话 |
[12:19] | to talk with my friends. | 真的很讨厌 |
[12:22] | What? | 什么 |
[12:24] | Well, some things are just hard | 有些事是很难 |
[12:25] | to say to your face. | 当你的面说的 |
[12:28] | Okay, well, l heard that. | 好吧 我听到了 |
[12:30] | Which means that she heard it too. | 表示她也听到了 |
[12:32] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:34] | Oh, what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办呢 |
[12:36] | Just be honest with her. | 就老实跟她说吧 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天啊 |
[12:40] | And it is annoying when parents | 父母让婴儿听电话 |
[12:41] | put their baby on the phone… | 的确是很讨厌 |
[12:42] | All right, enough out of you! | 好了 你说够了 |
[12:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:52] | l need to talk to Charlie. | 我要跟查莉讲话 |
[12:54] | ls she there? | 她在吗 |
[12:55] | No, she went shopping with Rachel. | 不在 她跟瑞秋去逛街了 |
[12:57] | Why? What’s up? | 找她干嘛 怎么了 |
[12:58] | l’m meeting with Professor Sherman | 我正在跟薛曼教授 |
[13:00] | about my being the keynote speaker. | 讨论关于我当主讲人的事 |
[13:02] | How’s it going? | 进行的如何呢 |
[13:03] | lt could be better. | 可以更顺利的 |
[13:07] | He fell asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[13:09] | What? But l already bought | 什么 但是我已经 |
[13:11] | my ticket to Bermuda! | 订了到百慕大的机票了 |
[13:13] | Barbados. | 是巴巴多斯 |
[13:15] | Fine, l’ll rent a car and drive. | 好啦 我再租车开过去 |
[13:18] | You have to get that job. | 你一定要得到这工作 |
[13:20] | What am l supposed to do? | 我应该怎么办呢 |
[13:21] | He’s out cold. | 他完全睡着了 |
[13:22] | ln fact, | 事实上 |
[13:23] | he was just talking in his sleep before… | 刚刚他还在说梦话 |
[13:25] | …and evidently he wants someone named Fran | 而且他还要一个叫法兰的人 |
[13:27] | to ”spank him harder.” | “再打大力点” |
[13:30] | Well, just wake him up. | 那叫醒他吧 |
[13:32] | l can’t. | 不可以 |
[13:33] | lf he realizes that l’m the one | 如果他发现我是让他睡着的人 |
[13:35] | who put him to sleep, l won’t get the job. | 我就得不到这个工作了 |
[13:37] | That’s a tough one. | 那倒是挺难的 |
[13:39] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:41] | This happened to me before. | 这以前也发生在我身上过 |
[13:42] | Yeah, l was auditioning for a play, | 是啊 我之前在试演一出戏剧的时候 |
[13:45] | and the producer fell asleep. l– | 那个制作人睡着了 我… |
[13:48] | No, wait a minute. | 不 等等 |
[13:50] | lt was me who fell asleep. | 其实是我睡着了 |
[13:53] | l mean, hey, Shakespeare, | 我是说 莎士比亚 |
[13:55] | how about a chase scene once in a while? | 来点动作场面吧 |
[14:00] | Hey, guys, dinner’s ready. | 嘿 晚餐好了 |
[14:01] | l’m gonna go wash up first. | 我先去洗手 |
[14:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:08] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:09] | l want his genes for my kid. | 我要我的孩子有他的基因 |
[14:10] | Those eyes, those cheekbones. | 那双眼睛 那颧骨 |
[14:13] | Okay, there’s enthusiastic, | 好了 你要分清你是过度狂热 |
[14:14] | and there’s just plain gay. | 还是你是个同性恋 |
[14:18] | You don’t like him. | 你不喜欢他 |
[14:19] | l think he’s fine. | 我觉得他还不错 |
[14:21] | But we don’t know anything real about him. | 但是我们对他了解不够 |
[14:23] | l wish we could get more information. | 我希望我们可以知道多一点 |
[14:25] | All right, just follow my lead. | 好的 跟着我的话锋转 |
[14:28] | You guys have a great place here. | 你们家真是好棒 |
[14:30] | Thanks. l’m crazy about our place. | 谢谢 我很喜欢这地方 |
[14:32] | Hey, speaking of crazy… | 嘿 说到疯狂… |
[14:35] | …do you have a history | 你们家有人 |
[14:36] | of mental illness in the family? | 有人得过精神病吗 |
[14:40] | No. Although, l did have an uncle | 没有 但是我是有个叔叔 |
[14:42] | who voted for Dukakis. | 投票给杜凯吉斯 |
[14:45] | That’s really not the kind of thing | 那真的不是我们 |
[14:46] | we’re looking for.Zack. | 期待的 柴克 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:52] | So tell me, how’d you guys meet? | 告诉我 你们是怎么认识的呢 |
[14:55] | Oh, friends first, drunk in London, | 刚开始是朋友 在伦敦喝醉 |
[14:57] | you know the story. | 你知道的 |
[14:59] | l’ve got a better question for you: | 我有个更棒的问题要问你 |
[15:01] | Do you or any of your | 你或是你的血亲 |
[15:02] | blood relatives have diabetes? | 有人有糖尿病吗 |
[15:06] | No. | 没有 |
[15:08] | Heart disease? Alzheimer’s? Gout? | 心脏病 老年痴呆症 痛风 |
[15:14] | You guys don’t have people | 你们不常请朋友 |
[15:15] | for dinner a lot, huh? | 到家里用餐 是吗 |
[15:17] | We’re just making conversation. | 我们只是在找话题聊聊 |
[15:19] | Yeah, well, okay. l heard a joke today. | 好吧 我今天听到一个笑话 |
[15:22] | lt’s pretty funny. | 真的是挺好笑的 |
[15:23] | You know what’s not funny? | 你知道有什么是不好笑的吗 |
[15:24] | Male pattern baldness. | 雄性秃头 |
[15:29] | You guys have shown a lot of interest in me tonight, | 你们今晚对我很有兴趣 |
[15:32] | and l’m flattered… | 我很受宠若惊 |
[15:33] | …and quite frankly, a little frightened. | 而且老实说 是有点害怕 |
[15:36] | Can we just talk about something else? | 我们可以聊聊别的话题吗 |
[15:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:40] | This ravioli’s delicious. | 这个意大利小方饺真是美味 |
[15:42] | l notice you’re enjoying that ravioli | 我发现你享用那水饺的 |
[15:43] | with a beautiful set of teeth. | 牙齿真是整齐 |
[15:46] | Did you have braces as a child? | 你小时候有戴牙套吗 |
[15:48] | No, l didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[15:49] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[15:53] | We’re teeth people, Zack. | 我们很重视牙齿的 柴克 |
[16:01] | All right.Let’s just do it. | 好吧 我们就这么做了 |
[16:03] | Let’s just go over there and see if she heard. | 我们过去问她有没有听到 |
[16:05] | Good plan. | 好主意 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:07] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你要去哪 |
[16:10] | Oh, l’m sorry, Rachel. | 对不起 瑞秋 |
[16:11] | l don’t have time | 我没有时间 |
[16:12] | for your childish games, okay? | 玩你的幼稚游戏 好吗 |
[16:14] | l still have to find | 我还得要找到 |
[16:16] | something incredible to wear… | 很惊艳的衣服穿 |
[16:17] | …so l can beat Mike | 那我才可以在”谁先忘了谁”上 |
[16:18] | at ”Who’s More Over Who” ! | 打败迈克 |
[16:26] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[16:28] | Trying on clothes. | 去试穿衣服 |
[16:29] | Oh, really? ln the dressing room? | 真的吗 在试衣间吗 |
[16:33] | Well, that’s so weird. | 喔 真奇怪 |
[16:35] | Phoebe and l were in the dressing room. | 菲比跟我刚刚也在试衣间 |
[16:37] | Gosh, it’s just such a small world. | 天啊 这世界真是小 |
[16:40] | Rachel, l heard you two guys whispering. | 瑞秋 我听到你们俩的对谈了 |
[16:42] | Oh, God, you did, you heard. | 天啊 你听到了 |
[16:44] | Okay, look, let me explain. | 好的 听着 让我解释 |
[16:46] | There’s nothing to explain. | 没有必要解释 |
[16:47] | l heard you. | 我都听到了 |
[16:48] | Phoebe likes Joey. | 菲比喜欢乔伊 |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:57] | l don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[16:59] | l mean, Phoebe likes Joey… | 我是说菲比喜欢乔伊 |
[17:01] | …and then she’s here to buy a dress | 可是她却来买衣服 |
[17:02] | to impress another guy? | 来惊艳另一个男人 |
[17:03] | Yeah, that’s Phoebe. | 是啊 菲比就是那样 |
[17:05] | That’s Phoebe. You know, | 她就是那样 你知道的 |
[17:07] | she just wants them all. | 她就是全部都要 |
[17:08] | lt’s, like, she’s nympho. | 那就像是女花痴 |
[17:13] | Wow! | 哇 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:14] | You know, by the way, | 对了 另外 |
[17:15] | l heard you tell her not to do anything. | 我有听到你告诉她不可以做任何事 |
[17:18] | Thanks for sticking up for me. | 谢谢你替我说话 |
[17:20] | God, you are such a nice person. | 天啊 你真是个好人 |
[17:24] | l try. | 我尽量 |
[18:03] | Oh, my God, you really want me | 我的天啊 你真的要我 |
[18:05] | to be the keynote speaker? | 当主讲人吗 |
[18:09] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[18:13] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[18:27] | Wow! You look… | 哇 你辣到… |
[18:30] | …stop-eating hot! | 都能让我把手里的食物放下了 |
[18:34] | Which is like the highest level of hotness. | 这是最高阶段的辣哦 |
[18:37] | Okay, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:39] | Because l am really dreading going to this party. | 因为我真的很恐惧这场派对 |
[18:41] | Then don’t go. | 那就别去啊 |
[18:43] | Mike knows l’m coming. | 迈克知道我要去 |
[18:44] | lf l don’t show up, | 如果我没出现 |
[18:45] | he’ll think it’s because of him… | 他会以为那是因为他… |
[18:46] | …and then l’m gonna lose face. | 我那样就会很没面子 |
[18:48] | That’s a very serious thing in my culture. | 这对我来说是很严重的事 |
[18:52] | All right, then you go to that party, | 好吧 那就去派对吧 |
[18:55] | and you pretend to be over Mike. | 然后假装已经完全忘记迈克了 |
[18:57] | Afterward, you come to my place | 之后你再来我家 |
[18:59] | and l’ll get you good and drunk. | 我再帮你好好借酒解愁 |
[19:01] | You got it. Okay. | 没问题 好的 |
[19:03] | But not on the wine that you made, okay? | 但是不要喝你自己酿的酒好吗 |
[19:06] | Because l just don’t want to | 因为我不想要 |
[19:07] | go back to the emergency room. | 再进急诊室了 |
[19:19] | David? | 大卫 |
[19:21] | Phoebe! Hi. | 菲比 嗨 |
[19:23] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天 |
[19:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:26] | Wow! You look unbelievable. | 你简直也太漂亮了 |
[19:28] | Oh, yeah, well…. | 哦 是啊 嗯… |
[19:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[19:34] | Well, l’m back from Minsk. Permanently. | 我从明斯克回来了 永远回来了 |
[19:37] | Well, what happened? | 发生什么事呢 |
[19:38] | Remember how l was trying to achieve… | 记得我曾尝试完成… |
[19:40] | …the positronic distillation of subatomic particles? | 次原子阳电子净化吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:45] | Well, after eight years of research, | 在经过八年的研究之后 |
[19:47] | l discovered… | 我发现… |
[19:49] | …that it can’t be done. | 那是做不到的 |
[19:52] | Well… | 嗯… |
[19:54] | …great that you’re back. | 你终于回来了真是好 |
[19:56] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[19:57] | Good. Good. Life is good. | 很好 过得还不错 |
[19:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:59] | Well, l’m seeing someone. | 我现在有交往的对象了 |
[20:01] | Good for you. | 这样啊 恭喜你了 |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:04] | She’s also a scientist, | 她也是科学家 |
[20:06] | so she’s very smart and pretty and…. | 很聪明也很漂亮 |
[20:09] | lt’s actually because of you really | 而且事实上是因为你 |
[20:11] | that we’re together. | 我们才在一起的 |
[20:12] | l mean, l saw what you had | 我是说 我看到你 |
[20:13] | with that Mike guy… | 跟那个迈克在一起 |
[20:15] | …and l just said, ”Boy, l want that.” | 然后我告诉自己 “天啊 我也想要那样” |
[20:17] | Mike and l broke up. | 麦克跟我分手了 |
[20:19] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:20] | Because l’m not seeing anybody. | 因为我没有在跟谁交往 |
[20:22] | l just totally made that up. | 我完全是编出来的 |
[20:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:25] | l don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么瞎编 |
[20:27] | l’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:27] | l guess l just didn’t want to lose face. | 我猜我只是不想没面子 |
[20:30] | l understand. | 我能了解 |
[20:32] | Yeah. Okay. So then, okay…. | 是啊 好的 那… |
[20:36] | So we’re both living in New York, | 我们都住在纽约 |
[20:38] | not seeing anyone. | 没有交往对象 |
[20:40] | That’s so not like us. | 这太不像我们了 |
[20:41] | Yeah, l know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[20:42] | Well, this is probably a stupid question, | 嗯 这或许是个蠢问题 |
[20:45] | seeing that you look like that… | 看到你穿这样…s |
[20:47] | …but do you have someplace | 但是你现在 |
[20:48] | that you need to be right now? | 有要去什么地方吗 |
[20:50] | Well…. | 嗯… |
[20:52] | No. | 没有 |
[20:55] | Well, do you want to get a drink? | 那你想不想去喝点东西呢 |
[20:57] | l’d love to. | 我很想 |
[20:58] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:03] | Do you smell beets? | 你有闻到甜菜味吗 |
[21:06] | All right, stay upwind of me. | 好吧 站到我的上风边 |
[21:11] | Hey, there’s Phoebe. | 嘿 那是菲比 |
[21:12] | ls that Mike she’s with? | 跟她在一起的是迈克 |
[21:15] | No, that’s David. | 不是 那是大卫 |
[21:17] | There’s a third guy? | 还有第三个男人 |
[21:20] | Tip of the iceberg. | 只是冰山的一角 |
[21:27] | l’m gonna take off now. | 我现在要走了 |
[21:28] | You’re gonna let me go home, aren’t you? | 你们会让我回家吗 |
[21:31] | Sure you don’t want to stay a little longer? | 你确定不要再多坐一下吗 |
[21:33] | No, l should get home. | 不了 我应该要回家了 |
[21:35] | l’m kind of tired. | 我有点累 |
[21:35] | Are you just tired now? | 你是刚感觉累吗 |
[21:37] | Or are you always tired? | 还是一直都感觉累 |
[21:38] | Because that could be | 因为这很有可能是 |
[21:39] | a sign of clinical depression. | 忧郁症的前兆 |
[21:41] | No, it’s tiring to figure out the age at | 不 只是要想出我祖父母 |
[21:43] | which all my grandparents died. | 是几岁过世的让我很累 |
[21:47] | l’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[21:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:52] | l think we found our sperm. | 我想我们找到我们的精子了 |
[21:55] | He does seem pretty perfect. | 他看起来是挺完美的 |
[21:56] | Yeah? You think so? | 你也这么认为吗 |
[21:58] | Should l ask him? | 我要开口问他吗 |
[22:02] | No. | 不要 |
[22:03] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[22:04] | Just because his | 就只因为 |
[22:04] | great-grandmother was obese? | 他曾祖母有肥胖症吗 |
[22:05] | Our kid’s gonna get that from you anyway. | 反正我们的孩子也是会从你那遗传到的 |
[22:11] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是那个原因 |
[22:13] | lt’s just that when we were asking him | 只是在我们问他 |
[22:14] | all those questions before… | 那些问题时… |
[22:17] | …l just realized l don’t care | 我意识到我并不在乎 |
[22:19] | if he is the most perfect guy in the world. | 他是不是世上最完美的男人 |
[22:23] | He’s not you. | 他不是你 |
[22:24] | Yeah, he’s better! | 是啊 他比我更好 |
[22:28] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[22:30] | lf l can’t get pregnant with you, | 如果我不能跟你怀孕 |
[22:32] | then l don’t want to get pregnant by him… | 我也不想跟他… |
[22:34] | …or anyone else. | 或是跟任何人 |
[22:38] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的 你确定吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah, l’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[22:41] | Thank God, | 感谢上帝 |
[22:42] | because l don’t wanna do this either. | 因为我也不想这样做 |
[22:43] | l was just doing it | 我会这样做 |
[22:45] | because l thought that was what you wanted. | 是因为我以为你想这样 |
[22:47] | You know, l’m the husband. | 我是丈夫 |
[22:48] | l’m supposed to bring the sperm. | 我理当要提供精子的 |
[22:52] | That is so sweet. | 这实在是很体贴 |
[22:54] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:59] | So you know this leaves us with…. | 所以你知道我们唯一的选择就只剩… |
[23:02] | Adoption. | 领养 |
[23:04] | How do you feel about that? | 你觉得如何呢 |
[23:08] | l think l feel okay about it. | 我想我没问题 |
[23:10] | Actually, l think l feel really good about it. | 事实上我觉得非常的好 |
[23:15] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:17] | l wanna find a baby that needs a home, | 我想找到一个需要家庭温暖的小孩 |
[23:19] | and l wanna raise it with you. | 然后跟你一起抚养他 |
[23:21] | And l wanna mess it up | 然后我想用我们 |
[23:23] | in our own specific way. | 自己的方式来乱养他 |
[23:27] | So this is it? | 我们就这么决定了 |
[23:28] | We’re really gonna adopt? | 我们真的要领养 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:33] | Oh, my God! We’re gonna be parents! | 我的天 我们要当父母亲了 |
[23:35] | We are gonna be great parents. | 我们会是很棒的父母 |
[23:37] | And it could be soon. | 而且可能会很快 |
[23:38] | l mean, think about it. | 我是说 想想看 |
[23:39] | Right now, somewhere out there… | 就是现在 在外面某个地方… |
[23:42] | …our baby could be being conceived. | 我们的孩子可能正被受孕 |
[23:44] | Wait. lf we’re lucky, | 等等 如果我们够幸运 |
[23:46] | and we’re really, really, really quiet… | 而且我们真的 真的 真的很安静… |
[23:49] | …we may be able to hear | 我们或许可以听到 |
[23:50] | the sound of a condom breaking. | 保险套破裂的声音 |
[23:59] | Hey, Zack. | 嘿 柴克 |
[24:00] | Hey, Chandler. | 嘿 钱德勒 |
[24:02] | l wanted to apologize for last night. | 我想为昨晚的事道歉 |
[24:04] | l got the feeling we made you a little uncomfortable. | 我感到我们让你很不舒服 |
[24:07] | No, you didn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[24:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:08] | No, you did. | 没错 你们是有 |
[24:11] | My wife and l have some boundary issues. | 我老婆跟我越界了 |
[24:13] | Sometimes we ask inappropriate questions. | 有时候我们会问些很不适当的问题 |
[24:15] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在改进中 |
[24:17] | Here are the boards for Friday’s pitch. | 这些是星期五推销会的看板 |
[24:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:23] | You wouldn’t know if Jeanette’s planning on | 你知不知道珍娜 |
[24:24] | keeping her baby, would you? | 是否要留着她的孩子 |