时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey! l’m all packed and ready to go. | 嘿 我都打包好可以走了 |
[00:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:08] | Daddy and Uncle Joey are going on a trip today. | 爹地跟乔伊叔叔今天要出门去 |
[00:11] | We’re going to a conference in Barbados. | 我们要去参加一个在巴巴多斯的研讨会 |
[00:14] | Right? Can you say, ”Barbados”? | 对吧 你会说”巴巴多斯”吗 |
[00:16] | Barbados. | 巴巴多斯 |
[00:20] | Okay. l’ve gotta say, | 我觉得要你们 |
[00:22] | it means so much to me | 到那么远的 |
[00:24] | that you guys are coming… | 地方去… |
[00:25] | …all the way over there | 听我的演讲 |
[00:26] | to hear me give my speech. | 对我真是意义重大 |
[00:27] | And l have a surprise. | 我让要你们高兴一下 |
[00:29] | l had to pull some strings… | 我费尽功夫… |
[00:30] | …but l was able to get everyone passes | 帮大家争取到整个研讨会的通行证 |
[00:33] | to the entire conference. That’s right! | 没错 |
[00:37] | These babies will get you into | 这些宝贝可以让你们自由参加所有的 |
[00:38] | all the paleontology lectures and seminars. | 古生物学演讲或是研讨会 |
[00:43] | Do you have anything | 你有什么东西 |
[00:44] | that will get us out of them? | 是可以让我们不用参加的吗 |
[00:47] | We’re excited to hear the speech, | 我们真的很兴奋要听你的演讲 |
[00:50] | but the rest of the time… | 但是其他的时间… |
[00:50] | …we’re gonna want to do island stuff. | 我们想要做一些岛上活动 |
[00:52] | David will probably want to hear a few lectures. | 大卫或许会想要听几场演说 |
[00:55] | Right, because he’s a scientist. | 没错 因为他是科学家 |
[00:56] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[00:57] | He’s been in Minsk for eight years. | 他在明斯克待了八年 |
[00:59] | lf he gets too much direct sunlight… | 如果他在阳光下太久… |
[01:01] | …he’ll die. | 他会死的 |
[01:03] | Okay, we’d better go. | 好的 我们最好出发了 |
[01:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:05] | So we’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 那我们明天见 |
[01:07] | All right, let’s do it. | 好的 明天见 |
[01:08] | A five-hour flight with Charlie, | 跟查莉一起飞行五个小时 |
[01:10] | have a couple drinks… | 喝几杯酒… |
[01:11] | …get under that blanket | 在毛毯下 |
[01:12] | and do what comes natural. | 做一些自然会发生的事 |
[01:13] | lt’s a blanket, Joe, | 那是毛毯 乔伊 |
[01:15] | not a cloak of invisibility. | 不是隐形大衣 |
[01:23] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:28] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:30] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:33] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:38] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:41] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:47] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:49] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:52] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:54] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:57] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:14] | Wow, this place is beautiful! | 哇 这地方真漂亮 |
[02:17] | Look at all these paleontologists! | 瞧瞧这么多古生物学家 |
[02:20] | l know. | 我知道 |
[02:21] | There are gonna be some pasty folks | 明天游泳池旁一定 |
[02:22] | by the pool tomorrow. | 有许多苍白的人 |
[02:25] | My God, | 我的天啊 |
[02:26] | l can’t believe you’re here! | 我不敢相信你在这里 |
[02:28] | l think l’ve been recognized. | 我想我被认出来了 |
[02:29] | This happens all the time. | 这常常发生的 |
[02:31] | Dr.Geller? l am such a huge fan. | 盖勒博士 我真是你的超级粉丝 |
[02:34] | That never happens. | 这倒是从来没有发生过 |
[02:36] | l’ve been following your career for years. | 我多年以来一直很注意你的研究 |
[02:39] | l can’t wait for your keynote speech. | 我等不及要听你的演说了 |
[02:41] | Wow! This is very flattering. | 哇 你太过奖了 |
[02:44] | l would love your autograph. | 我很想要你的签名 |
[02:46] | Well, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[02:50] | ”Dear…?” | “亲爱的…” |
[02:50] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[02:51] | ”Sarah. l dig you.” | “莎拉 我喜欢你” |
[02:57] | ”Dr. Ross Geller.” | “罗斯·盖勒博士上” |
[03:00] | Oh, thank you so much. | 哇 真是太谢谢你了 |
[03:01] | Sure. Sarah, l’d like you to introduce you | 不客气 莎拉 让我帮你介绍一下 |
[03:03] | to my colleague, Professor Wheeler. | 我同事 魏勒教授 |
[03:05] | And this is Joey Tribbiani. | 这位是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[03:07] | Are you a paleontologist? | 你是古生物学家吗 |
[03:09] | No, God, no, no. l’m an actor. | 不 天啊 不 我是演员 |
[03:13] | You probably recognize me from a little show | 你或许有看过我演的一出小戏 |
[03:15] | called The Days of Our Lives. | 叫做 《那个我们的日子》 |
[03:16] | Dude, it’s just Days of Our Lives. | 老兄 只是《我们的日子》 |
[03:20] | There’s no ”the.” | 没有”那个” |
[03:24] | Okay, Ross. | 好的 罗斯 |
[03:25] | Boy, you…. Yeah. | 天啊 你…是啊 |
[03:27] | No, no. l play Dr. Drake Ramoray. | 不 我扮演德雷克·罗曼瑞医生 |
[03:29] | l’m sorry. l don’t own a TV. | 我很抱歉 我家没有电视 |
[03:32] | You don’t own a TV? | 你家没有电视 |
[03:35] | What’s all your furniture pointed at? | 那你家的家具是以什么为中心摆放的 |
[03:42] | David, can you help me? | 大卫 你可以帮个忙吗 |
[03:43] | l’m trying to explain to Chandler | 我正在跟钱德勒解释 |
[03:45] | how a plane stays in the air. | 飞机是怎么飘浮在空中的 |
[03:47] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[03:47] | That’s a combination of Bernoulli’s Principle… | 那是伯努利原理加上… |
[03:50] | …and Newton’s third law of motion. | 牛顿第三运动定律 |
[03:52] | See? | 知道了吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:53] | That’s the same as, | 跟你说的 “跟风有关的” |
[03:54] | ”lt has something to do with wind.” | 是一个意思 |
[03:58] | l’m gonna go pick up | 我要去为这次旅行 |
[03:59] | a few things for the trip. | 买几样东西 |
[04:00] | l should go too. | 我也应该走了 |
[04:01] | Now, tomorrow do you guys want to share a cab to the airport… | 明天你们要一起搭计程车到机场吗 |
[04:04] | …or should Mike and l meet you? | 还是说我跟迈克到机场跟你们碰面呢 |
[04:10] | Mike? Who’s Mike? | 迈克 谁是迈克啊 |
[04:14] | Mike’s your ex-boyfriend. | 迈克是你的前男友 |
[04:16] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[04:17] | Oh, yeah. | 哇 对 |
[04:18] | Wow, l had totally forgotten about him. | 我已经完全忘了他了 |
[04:21] | That’s a blast from the past, huh? | 难忘往日情怀脱口而出吗 |
[04:24] | No, it’s okay. Honest mistake. | 不 没关系的 无心之过 |
[04:27] | lt really doesn’t mean anything. | 那真的不代表什么 |
[04:29] | l mean, you know… | 我是说 你知道的… |
[04:30] | …Monica refers to Chandler | 莫妮卡也常常 |
[04:32] | as Richard all the time. | 把钱德勒叫理查德 |
[04:36] | She does? | 她有吗 |
[04:37] | Let’s get you out of here. | 你快给我走吧 |
[04:43] | Well, at least you took me down with you. | 至少你也拖我下水了 |
[04:47] | l’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:48] | l just– l keep thinking about Mike. | 我只是… 我一直在想迈克 |
[04:51] | l’m crazy about David, | 我非常喜欢大卫 |
[04:52] | and we’re having so much fun together. | 而且我们在一起很开心 |
[04:55] | Why? Why do l miss Mike? | 为什么我会想念迈克 |
[04:56] | That’s just– That’s gonna go away, right? | 这真是… 这会消逝的 对吗 |
[04:59] | Well, l guess. ln time. | 嗯 我猜是吧 总有一天 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:01] | l mean, my feelings for Richard | 我是说我对理查德的感觉 |
[05:03] | are certainly gone. | 都已经消失了 |
[05:04] | You just did it again. | 你又来了 |
[05:05] | Chandler. | 是钱德勒 |
[05:06] | Your feelings for Chandler | 你对钱德勒的感觉 |
[05:07] | are certainly gone. | 都已经消失了 |
[05:11] | Boy, Phoebe’s still pretty hung up on that Mike, huh? | 天啊 菲比还在想迈克吗 |
[05:14] | l wouldn’t read too much into it. | 我不会想太多的 |
[05:18] | Still, a girl calls you | 但是女生把你叫成 |
[05:19] | by her ex-boyfriend’s name… | 她前男友的名字… |
[05:20] | …that’s not a good thing, right? | 那不是什么好事 不是吗 |
[05:23] | David, let me stop you there. | 大卫 让我先打断你一下 |
[05:24] | Because l think l see where this is going. | 因为我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[05:26] | l’m not very good at giving advice. | 我对给人建议不太行 |
[05:29] | See, if you want advice, | 如果你想得到建议 |
[05:30] | go to Ross or Monica. Or Joey… | 去找罗斯或者莫妮卡 |
[05:32] | …for advice about pizza toppings | 如果你想知道披萨的馅料或是 |
[05:35] | or a burning sensation when you pee. | 为何尿尿时有灼热感之类的… 就找乔伊 |
[05:38] | l’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[05:40] | l just wish there was something l could do, | 我只是希望能做点什么 |
[05:41] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[05:43] | Well, you know Phoebe– | 嗯 你知道菲比… |
[05:44] | Seriously, we’re gonna do this? | 真的 我们要这样吗 |
[05:47] | l’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[05:48] | l just wish l could make her | 我只希望我能 |
[05:49] | forget about Mike already. | 让她忘了迈克 |
[05:51] | Why did Phoebe and Mike break up? | 菲比跟迈克为什么分手呢 |
[05:53] | Because his penis was too big. | 因为他的鸡鸡太大了 |
[05:59] | l’m sorry. That’s the kind of thing l do. | 抱歉 那才是我擅长的事 |
[06:04] | They broke up because | 他们分手是 |
[06:05] | Mike didn’t want to get married. | 因为迈克不想要结婚 |
[06:07] | What if you let Phoebe know | 如果让菲比知道 |
[06:08] | you’d be open to marriage? | 你对婚姻没有异议呢 |
[06:10] | That’s great. That’s great. l’ll propose to her. | 太棒了 太棒了 我会跟她求婚 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么 |
[06:16] | l was probably going to do it at some point. | 反正我迟早都会这么做的 |
[06:18] | No, l didn’t mean now. | 不 我没有说现在 |
[06:19] | Well, why not? lt’s brilliant. | 为何不呢 这主意太好了 |
[06:21] | ”Goodbye, Mike. | 再见 迈克 |
[06:22] | We’ll see you at the wedding, fella. | 我们婚礼见 老兄 |
[06:25] | Well, we probably won’t invite you to the wedding, | 我们可能也不会 邀请你参加婚礼 |
[06:27] | but–” | 但是… |
[06:28] | Well, thank you, Chandler. Sincerely. | 衷心地谢谢你 钱德勒 |
[06:30] | Well, you’re welcome. | 你不用客气 |
[06:31] | Glad l could help. | 很高兴能够帮得上忙 |
[06:35] | How do you think l should propose? | 你认为我该怎么求婚呢 |
[06:36] | David, l’m pretending to read here. | 大卫 我在假装读报纸呢 |
[06:38] | l’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:43] | Yeah. How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[06:45] | Hey, how are you? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[06:48] | You said you were gonna wear a thong. | 你说你要穿丁字裤的 |
[06:50] | Where’s the thong? | 丁字裤呢 |
[06:52] | l didn’t mean a thong. | 我不是说丁字裤 |
[06:54] | l meant thongs. | 我是说夹脚凉鞋 |
[06:58] | You really should have been more clear about that. | 你应该要说清楚的 |
[07:05] | You’re never gonna guess | 你们不会相信 |
[07:06] | who l just saw downstairs. | 我在楼下看到谁 |
[07:08] | Britney Spears! | 小甜甜布莱尼 |
[07:11] | Yeah. She never misses | 是啊 她从来不会错过 |
[07:12] | these conferences. | 这些研讨会的 |
[07:14] | No, l just saw Dr. Kenneth Schwartz! | 我刚刚看到肯尼斯·史华兹博士 |
[07:17] | Oh, my God! | 喔 我的天啊 |
[07:17] | l know! | 我知道 |
[07:18] | Did you talk to him? | 你有跟他说话吗 |
[07:19] | Oh, yeah. What am l | 是喔 我要跟 |
[07:21] | gonna say to Kenneth Schwartz? | 肯尼斯·史华兹说什么呢 |
[07:23] | You could say, | 你可以说 |
[07:23] | ”Hey, Kenny, | “嗨 肯尼 |
[07:24] | how come you’re not Britney Spears?” | 为什么你不是小甜甜布莱尼呢 “ |
[07:27] | You ready to go? | 你准备好要走了吗 |
[07:29] | You’re gonna go now? | 你现在就要走了吗 |
[07:30] | l thought we could hang out. | 我以为我们可以在一起坐会闲聊呢 |
[07:31] | l can’t. l have seminars all day. | 我不行 我整天都有研讨会 |
[07:34] | l promised Ross l’d look at his speech. | 我答应罗斯我会看看他的演说稿 |
[07:36] | But maybe we could have dinner later? | 但是或许我们晚点可以用进晚餐 |
[07:39] | Out on the balcony? | 在阳台外面 |
[07:40] | lt’ll be romantic. | 会很浪漫的 |
[07:43] | Will you wear a thong? | 你可以穿丁字裤吗 |
[07:45] | l will if you will. | 你穿我就穿 |
[07:48] | You got yourself a very weird deal. | 你谈成了一笔奇怪的交易 |
[07:53] | l’m good. l have dinner plans. | 我很好 我晚餐已经有安排了 |
[07:57] | So you gonna be okay? | 你一个人可以吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 可以 |
[07:59] | l got tons of stuff l could do. | 我有很多事可以做 |
[08:01] | l’m gonna hit the beach, go swimming. | 我要去海滩 去游泳 |
[08:03] | Joe, have you looked outside? | 乔伊 你知道外面什么情况吗 |
[08:06] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么呢 |
[08:10] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[08:12] | There’s an indoor pool. | 这里有室内游泳池 |
[08:13] | You could swim there. | 你可以在那边游泳 |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:15] | l wasn’t gonna swim. l was gonna dig a hole. | 我没有要游泳 我是要去挖洞的 |
[08:23] | That Mike thing was interesting. | 迈克那件事真是有趣 |
[08:25] | l don’t know what’s gonna happen… | 我不知道… |
[08:26] | …with Phoebe and David. | 菲比跟大卫之间会发生什么事 |
[08:27] | l do. Want a hint, huh? | 我知道 想要个提示吗 |
[08:31] | l do. | 我知道 |
[08:34] | l do. | 我知道 |
[08:37] | Okay, l’m sensing this is | 好的 我可以感到 |
[08:39] | some kind of wordplay… | 这是什么文字游戏的 |
[08:40] | …because you are pink | 因为你已经有点 |
[08:41] | with barely controlled glee. | 无法控制的兴奋发红了 |
[08:44] | David’s gonna propose to Phoebe. | 大卫要跟菲比求婚了 |
[08:45] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[08:49] | Because we were talking about ways | 因为我们本来在谈 |
[08:51] | he could beat Mike… | 有哪些他可以赢过迈克的方式 |
[08:52] | …and l told him Phoebe | 而我告诉他 |
[08:53] | wanted to get married. | 菲比想要结婚 |
[08:54] | Chandler, we have talked about this. | 钱德勒 我们已经谈过了 |
[08:57] | You are not supposed to give people advice! | 你不可以给别人建议的 |
[09:01] | Couldn’t you have made some inappropriate joke? | 你不能说一些什么不适宜的笑话就好了吗 |
[09:04] | l did! | 我说了 |
[09:05] | A penis one! | 一个鸡鸡的笑话 |
[09:07] | Just so l know, | 说明一下 |
[09:08] | what was so wrong about what l said? | 我说的有什么不对的呢 |
[09:10] | They’ve only been going out for a few weeks. | 他们才交往几个星期而已 |
[09:12] | Phoebe is completely hung up on Mike. | 菲比还无法忘记迈克 |
[09:15] | l mean, she’ll say no… | 我想她会拒绝的 |
[09:17] | …David’s heart will be broken, | 然后大卫会心碎 |
[09:18] | it’ll be too hard for them to recover… | 他们会很难复合 |
[09:20] | …and then Phoebe will end up alone again. | 菲比最后又落得孤零零一个人 |
[09:24] | Man, that’s some bad advice. | 天啊 真是糟糕的建议 |
[09:33] | Oh, hey. Thank God. You guys are here. | 感谢上帝你们来了 |
[09:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:38] | Everything is upside-down here. | 这里的一切都不对劲 |
[09:40] | lt rains all day long and nobody watches TV, | 整天都在下雨 没有人看电视 |
[09:43] | and Ross is famous. | 而且罗斯还很有名气 |
[09:48] | l don’t want to alarm anybody… | 我不想要惊动大家… |
[09:49] | …but Monica’s hair is twice as big as it was | 但是莫妮卡的头发 |
[09:51] | when we landed. | 比下飞机时大了一倍 |
[09:54] | Okay. When l go places with high humidity… | 好了 当我去高湿度地区的时候… |
[09:56] | …it gets a little extra body, okay? | 头发就会比较蓬松 好吗 |
[10:00] | That’s why our honeymoon photos | 那就是为什么我们的蜜月照 |
[10:01] | look like me and Diana Ross. | 看起来是我跟戴安娜·罗斯 |
[10:04] | l’ll show you guys where to check in. | 我带你们去登记入驻 |
[10:06] | Oh, honey? | 亲爱的 |
[10:07] | Can you make sure we get a king-size bed? | 一定要弄张超大尺寸的床 |
[10:10] | Oh, David, get one for us too. Oh, | 大卫 也帮我们弄一张 |
[10:12] | and see if they have a heart-shaped one. | 还有看看他们有没有心型的床 |
[10:14] | And with mirrors on the ceiling. | 天花板上要有镜子 |
[10:18] | And make sure our room | 还有确定我们的房间 |
[10:19] | isn’t next to theirs. | 不要在他们的隔壁 |
[10:22] | Oh, you guys are so lucky | 喔 你们真幸运 |
[10:23] | you’re here with people. | 有人陪你们到这里 |
[10:24] | You know, it’s just such a romantic place. | 这是个很浪漫的地方 |
[10:27] | l just wish l could share it with a guy. | 我只希望可以跟一个男人共度 |
[10:33] | Not Joey. | 不是乔伊 |
[10:35] | Not Joey. No. | 不是乔伊 不是 |
[10:36] | l was just lusting after Chandler. | 我只是在垂涎钱德勒 |
[10:39] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[10:44] | So…. l’m proposing to Phoebe tonight. | 我今晚要跟菲比求婚了 |
[10:48] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[10:50] | lsn’t an engagement ring supposed to have a diamond? | 订婚戒指不是应该要有钻石的吗 |
[10:54] | Oh, there it is. | 哦 找到了 |
[10:57] | Yes, well, being a failed scientist | 是啊 一个失败的科学家 |
[10:59] | doesn’t pay quite as well as you might think. | 并没有你想的赚的多 |
[11:02] | That’s one-seventieth of a carat. | 那是七十分之一克拉 |
[11:05] | And the clarity is quite poor. | 而且透明度非常差 |
[11:11] | Nice. | 很好 |
[11:14] | Monica, can l talk to you for a second? | 莫妮卡 我可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[11:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:17] | David’s gonna propose to Phoebe tonight. | 大卫要在今晚跟菲比求婚 |
[11:19] | See what happens | 瞧瞧这就是 |
[11:20] | when you give people advice? | 你给别人建议的后果 |
[11:23] | Well, l hope you told him not to. | 我希望你有告诉他不可以 |
[11:24] | That would be advice! | 那又会是一个建议了 |
[11:27] | Okay, fine. l’ll handle this. | 好的 没关系 让我来处理 |
[11:32] | Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[11:33] | Yeah? | 怎样 |
[11:34] | l need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[11:36] | Are you leaving the Supremes? | 你要离开你的”至高无上”乐队了吗 |
[11:45] | Okay, my husband just gave your boyfriend | 我老公刚给了你男友 |
[11:47] | some very bad advice. | 一个很糟糕的建议 |
[11:50] | David’s gonna propose to you tonight. | 大卫今晚要跟你求婚了 |
[11:53] | Wow, really? | 哇 真的吗 |
[11:56] | That’s fantastic! | 这实在太棒了 |
[11:58] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你是说真的吗 |
[12:01] | You want to marry him? | 你想嫁给他 |
[12:02] | What about Mike? | 那迈克呢 |
[12:03] | Oh, okay, you want me to marry Mike? | 好的 你要我嫁给迈克是吗 |
[12:05] | Let’s just gag him and handcuff him… | 让我们把他塞住嘴巴铐起他来 |
[12:08] | …and force him down the aisle, okay? | 然后逼他踏上红毯 好吗 |
[12:10] | l can just see it. | 我已经可以预见到 |
[12:11] | ”Mike, do you take Phoebe?” | “迈克 你愿意娶菲比吗 “ |
[12:16] | You know? lt’s every girl’s dream. | 你知道吗 真是每个女孩的梦想 |
[12:20] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[12:20] | marrying someone else is the right answer? | 嫁给别人是对的 |
[12:23] | Sure. Look, okay, bottom line? | 当然 听着 最重要的是 |
[12:25] | l love Mike– David! | 我爱迈克…大卫 |
[12:28] | David! l love David. | 大卫 我爱大卫 |
[12:31] | Don’t look at me that way, | 别那样看我 |
[12:32] | Roseanne Roseannadanna. | 罗斯安妮·罗莎娜丹娜 |
[12:38] | ”By using CT scans and computer imaging, | 借由X光断层摄影及电脑成像 |
[12:41] | we can, in a very real way… | 我们可以以非常真实的方式… |
[12:43] | …bring the Mesozoic Era into the 21 st century.” | 将中生代时期带进二十一世纪 |
[12:50] | lt’s great. | 太棒了 |
[12:51] | You’ll be the hit of the conference. | 你将成为此次研讨会的焦点 |
[12:53] | lt’ll be even better tomorrow… | 明天还会更好 |
[12:55] | …because l won’t be constantly interrupted by Joey… | 因为我不会一直被乔伊打断… |
[12:58] | …checking to see | 一直来检查我枕头上 |
[12:58] | if they put chocolates on my pillow yet. | 是不是有放巧克力 |
[13:05] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[13:06] | The chocolates aren’t here. | 巧克力还没送来 |
[13:07] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[13:09] | Ross just read me his speech. | 罗斯刚念了他的演讲稿给我听 |
[13:11] | lt’s fantastic. | 真是精彩 |
[13:12] | Oh, is it on the computer? | 在电脑里面吗 |
[13:13] | Because l’d love to give it a read. | 因为我也想读读看 |
[13:15] | lf you want to check your e-mail, just ask. | 如果你想要查电子邮件就说吧 |
[13:19] | What? May l? | 什么 我可以吗 |
[13:23] | What’s with the rain, Geller? | 那个雨是怎么回事呢 盖勒 |
[13:26] | l mean, when l signed up for dino week… | 我是说当我报名恐龙营的时候… |
[13:29] | …nobody said anything about it being monsoon season. | 没有人说过现在是雨季 |
[13:31] | The wet season is June to December. | 雨季是六月到十二月 |
[13:34] | lt’s not the time, Charlie. | 现在不是时候 查莉 |
[13:36] | Oh, no. No, no! Dear God, no! | 哎呀 糟糕 亲爱的上帝 不 |
[13:38] | What, | 怎么了 |
[13:38] | did someone outbid you for the teapot? | 有人对茶壶的出价比你高吗 |
[13:43] | Secret teapot. | 秘密茶壶 |
[13:47] | Your computer. | 你的电脑 |
[13:47] | l don’t know what– Everything’s gone. | 我不知道怎么… 一切都不见了 |
[13:49] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思呢 |
[13:50] | Must be a virus. | 一定是病毒 |
[13:51] | l think it erased your hard drive. | 肯定是把你的硬盘给格了 |
[13:54] | What? Oh, my God. What did you do? | 什么 我的天啊 你干了什么好事 |
[13:56] | Someone l don’t know sent me an e-mail | 一个我不认识的人寄了封信给我 |
[13:58] | and l opened it. | 然后我打开了它 |
[13:59] | Why? Why would you open it? | 为什么 为什么你要打开 |
[14:00] | Well, it didn’t say, ”This is a virus.” | 那上面又没有写”这是病毒” |
[14:04] | What did it say? | 那上面写什么 |
[14:05] | ”Nude–” | “裸体的…” |
[14:09] | ”Pictures of Anna Kournikova.” | “安娜·库尔尼科娃的照片” |
[14:12] | l’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:13] | What am l gonna do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[14:14] | My speech is gone! Chandler. | 我的讲稿不见了 钱德勒 |
[14:16] | lt’s not gone. | 没有不见 |
[14:17] | l’m sure you printed out a copy. | 我相信你有列印出来 |
[14:18] | You have a hard copy? Right? | 你有印出来吗 对吧 |
[14:19] | No, l don’t! | 不 我没有 |
[14:22] | Well, you must be pretty mad at yourself right now. | 那你现在一定很气自己 |
[14:36] | lt’s really gone? | 真的不见了吗 |
[14:37] | Yep. | 是的 |
[14:38] | l’d like to thank you guys for coming down here… | 我想要谢谢你们过来这里… |
[14:41] | …to complain about the rain | 抱怨这场雨 |
[14:42] | and ruin my career. | 然后毁了我的事业前途 |
[14:44] | l just feel awful. | 我觉得糟透了 |
[14:46] | Yeah, you should. | 你的确应该 |
[14:47] | Nude pictures of Anna Kournikova? | 安娜·库尔尼科娃的裸照 |
[14:49] | She’s never even won a major tournament. | 她根本没赢过什么主要赛事 |
[14:53] | Well, l tried Billie Jean King, but– | 我是有试过比莉·珍·金 但是… |
[14:57] | You know, you and Monica have the same | 你知道吗 你跟莫妮卡一样都有那种 |
[14:58] | l’m-gonna-kill-you look. | 我想要杀死你的表情 |
[15:00] | l can usually make it go away | 我通常可以亲她一下 |
[15:02] | by kissing her. | 就逃过一劫 |
[15:04] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[15:08] | You know, this happens all the time | 我工作的电脑 |
[15:09] | to my computer at work. | 也常常发生这种事 |
[15:10] | What do you do? | 那你怎么办呢 |
[15:11] | l usually go… | 我通常会… |
[15:13] | …play Tetris on somebody else’s computer. | 到别人的电脑上玩俄罗斯方块 |
[15:16] | l can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信发生这种事 |
[15:18] | l have to give the keynote speech tomorrow. | 我明天就要演讲了 |
[15:21] | l have to stand up in front of all these people. | 我要站在所有人面前 |
[15:23] | What am l gonna say? | 我要说什么呢 |
[15:24] | You can use a speech | 你可以用我背下来 |
[15:25] | l memorized for auditions. | 参加试镜的那段话 |
[15:27] | l don’t think your monologue from Star Wars | 我不认为你在《星际大战》里的独白 |
[15:29] | is gonna help me right now. | 可以对我有所帮助 |
[15:32] | Ross, we can solve this. | 罗斯 不会有问题的 |
[15:33] | l just heard your speech. | 我听过你的演讲 |
[15:34] | We can re-create it. | 我们可以重新写出来 |
[15:35] | We’ve got all night. | 我们有一整晚 |
[15:36] | What, you really think we can do that? | 什么 你真的认为我们办得到吗 |
[15:39] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[15:41] | Joey and l are supposed to have dinner. | 乔伊跟我应该要共进晚餐的 |
[15:42] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心晚餐了 |
[15:44] | l mean, Ross needs you. | 我知道罗斯需要你 |
[15:45] | Rachel and l will stay and help any way we can. | 瑞秋跟我会留下来尽量帮忙 |
[15:50] | All right. Okay, let’s do it. | 好的 我们来开始吧 |
[15:52] | Well, l know we start by | 我知道我们一开始 |
[15:54] | discussing the shortcomings of carbon dating. | 是讨论碳年代测定法的缺点 |
[15:57] | And then l move on to | 然后我接着解说 |
[15:59] | what is clearly the defining moment… | 很明显地什么是… |
[16:01] | …of the Mesozoic Era, | 中生代的决定时刻 |
[16:03] | the breakup of Pangaea. Hello? | 原始大陆的分裂 不是吗 |
[16:06] | And then there’s the overview of the Triassic. | 然后接下来是三叠纪的概观 |
[16:10] | Any chance any of this happened | 有可能这一切都是在 |
[16:12] | in a galaxy far, far away? | 很远的银河发生的吗 |
[16:23] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[16:24] | Okay, Mike? | 好了 迈克 |
[16:24] | Enough is enough. | 闹够了 |
[16:26] | You love Phoebe, and she loves you. | 你爱菲比 而她也爱你 |
[16:28] | So get over your | 所以不要再说什么 |
[16:29] | l-never-wanna-get-married thing… | 不想要结婚的话了 |
[16:31] | …and step up! | 赶快站出来 |
[16:32] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[16:34] | This is Monica, Phoebe’s friend. | 我是莫妮卡 菲比的朋友 |
[16:36] | Listen, Phoebe is back with David. | 听着 菲比跟大卫复合了 |
[16:38] | He’s gonna propose, | 他即将要求婚 |
[16:40] | and she’s gonna say yes… …but l know | 而她将会答应 但是我知道 |
[16:41] | she really wants to be with you. | 她真正想要的是跟你在一起 |
[16:45] | He’s gonna propose? | 他要求婚了 |
[16:48] | l’m sorry, did you say something? | 很抱歉 你说什么呢 |
[16:50] | l can’t hear through all this damned hair! | 该死的头发遮住我听不到 |
[16:54] | lf Phoebe wants to marry David, | 如果菲比想要嫁给大卫 |
[16:56] | she should. | 她就嫁吧 |
[16:57] | l’m not gonna stand in the way of that. | 我不会从中作梗 |
[16:59] | Neither should you. | 你也不应该 |
[17:00] | You don’t tell me what to do. | 你不用告诉我该怎么做 |
[17:01] | l tell you what to do. | 我来告诉你怎么做 |
[17:03] | Just call her. | 打电话给她 |
[17:05] | She’s at the Paradise Hotel in Barbados. | 她在巴巴多斯的天堂饭店 |
[17:07] | And while l’ve got you, you’ve got curly hair. | 对了 既然联系上你了 你也有卷发 |
[17:10] | What do you do in the humidity? | 在湿气重的地方你怎么办呢 |
[17:14] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[17:18] | Well, l hope you’re happy. | 嗯 我希望你很快乐 |
[17:19] | l hope you’re happy too, honey. | 我也希望你很快乐 亲爱的 |
[17:23] | Phoebe’s going to say yes to David. | 菲比会答应大卫的求婚 |
[17:25] | That’s what happens when you meddling people’s lives. | 这就是你爱管闲事的结果 |
[17:27] | Phoebe’s gonna say yes? That’s great. | 菲比要答应 太棒了 |
[17:29] | No, it’s not. She’s still in love with Mike. | 不 一点也不 她还爱着迈克 |
[17:31] | There’s no chance that will work? | 那不会有什么结果的吗 |
[17:33] | No, l called. | 没有 我已经打过电话了 |
[17:34] | lt’s not gonna happen. | 不会发生的 |
[17:36] | Meddler! Meddler! | 鸡婆 鸡婆 |
[17:38] | lf you hadn’t meddled to start with… | 如果你不先多管闲事… |
[17:40] | …then l wouldn’t have had to | 那我就不用插手 |
[17:41] | go in and meddle myself. | 进来管事了 |
[17:43] | No matter how much we meddle, | 不管我们插手多深 |
[17:44] | we’ll never be able to unmeddle… | 我们都没有办法补救… |
[17:46] | …the thing that you meddled up in the first place! | 你一开始多管闲事惹出来的祸 |
[17:50] | This vacation sucks! | 这假期真是烂 |
[17:58] | l’m so bored. | 我好无聊 |
[18:01] | Stupid rain. | 愚蠢的雨 |
[18:02] | We can’t do anything. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[18:04] | Well, l brought some books. | 我带了些书来 |
[18:06] | We could read. | 我们可以看书 |
[18:07] | Hey, it hasn’t come to that yet. | 嘿 还没糟糕到那个地步 |
[18:10] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t mind if l do. | 嘿 等一下 |
[18:12] | l’m sorry, sir, | 对不起 先生 |
[18:13] | these are for the pharmaceutical convention. | 这些是给药学研讨会的 |
[18:18] | You feel like going to a convention? | 你想要去参加研讨会吗 |
[18:21] | We can’t. | 我们不行 |
[18:22] | We’re not pharmacists. | 我们不是药剂师 |
[18:23] | l know we’re not… | 我知道我们不是… |
[18:25] | …but Frank Madaio and Eva…. | 但是法兰克·马迭欧跟伊娃… |
[18:34] | Kate Miller. | 凯特·米勒 |
[18:35] | Kate Miller it is. | 就凯特·米勒了 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:38] | Oh, good– | 哦 很好… |
[18:40] | And that’s the most sex | 而这将是我这周末 |
[18:41] | l’m gonna have this weekend. | 仅能有的性事了 |
[18:44] | Well, in that case, | 如果是这样 |
[18:45] | should l make sure it’s on real good? | 那我一定得让你感觉好啊 |
[18:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:57] | Oh, and then you said that | 然后你开始谈到 |
[18:59] | thing about bringing the Mesozoic Era… | 中生代世纪… |
[19:02] | …into the 21 st century. | 带到二十一世纪 |
[19:04] | Well, yeah. That’s it? | 对 就这样吗 |
[19:06] | Oh, my God. We did it. | 天啊 我们办到了 |
[19:08] | Actually, l did it, ross. | 事实上是我办到了 罗斯 |
[19:11] | You remembered shockingly little | 你对自己演讲稿的记忆 |
[19:12] | of your own speech. | 真是少到惊人 |
[19:13] | Yes, but l did make a pyramid | 是的 但是我倒是用沐浴产品 |
[19:15] | out of the bath products. | 做了个金字塔 |
[19:17] | Oh, this is amazing. Thank you. | 这真是惊人 谢谢 |
[19:20] | Thank you so much. | 真是很谢谢你 |
[19:26] | That’s a pretty necklace. | 你的项链真漂亮 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | Hey, what do you say we celebrate? | 我们来庆祝一下吧 |
[19:35] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah! Save the cork, | 好啊 软木塞留着 |
[19:38] | and that way, we can fill the bottle with water… | 这样我们就可以 把瓶子装满水… |
[19:40] | …and put it back so they don’t charge you. | 然后再放回去 他们就不会收钱了 |
[19:45] | Oh, my God, l love you. | 我的天啊 我爱你 |
[19:48] | This is such a cute picture of Emma. | 艾玛这张照片真是可爱 |
[19:50] | And is this your son… | 而这是你儿子… |
[19:51] | …or just some kid whose picture | 还是你会带在身上 |
[19:53] | you bring on vacation? | 某个小男孩照片呢 |
[19:55] | That’s Ben, my son from my first marriage. | 那是本 我第一次婚姻所生的儿子 |
[19:57] | Your first marriage? | 你第一次婚姻 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:59] | You’ve been married more than once? | 你结过不只一次婚吗 |
[20:02] | No. | 没有 |
[20:07] | So why’d you break up? | 那你为什么离婚呢 |
[20:08] | Oh, it was– | 嗯 因为… |
[20:14] | lt’s complicated, you know? She was… | 很复杂的 她是… |
[20:19] | …gay. | 同性恋 |
[20:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:21] | This is so cool! | 这实在太酷了 |
[20:24] | Okay. Odd thing to get excited about. | 好的 为这怪事兴奋是很奇怪的事 |
[20:26] | No, it’s just that l was engaged to a guy | 不是 只是我曾经跟一个男的订婚过 |
[20:28] | who turned out to be gay. | 而他最后竟然是同志 |
[20:30] | Hey! High-five! | 嘿 击掌吧 |
[20:34] | Didn’t you feel so stupid | 你有没有觉得没有看出端倪 |
[20:35] | that you didn’t see the signs? | 实在是很笨呢 |
[20:36] | My fiance was always going on | 我未婚夫总是跟 |
[20:38] | long weekends with his ”tennis partner.” | 他的”网球球友”一起度周末 |
[20:40] | My wife had a workout friend | 我老婆有年跟一个朋友 |
[20:42] | she went to the gym with every day for a year. | 天天都到健身房健身 |
[20:45] | She didn’t get any fitter. | 她也没有变瘦 |
[20:48] | Everybody’s like, ”l knew all along.” | 每个人都说”我早就知道了” |
[20:50] | l know. lf you knew, why didn’t you tell me? | 我知道 如果知道 怎么不告诉我呢 |
[20:52] | l mean, call, leave a note. | 我是说只要打电话 给个纸条 |
[20:54] | ”Hi. Just dropped by to say your wife’s gay.” | “嗨 只是过来告诉你 你老婆是同性恋” |
[20:58] | l know. | 我知道 |
[20:59] | And then– | 然后… |
[20:59] | And then you try to make the best of a bad situation… | 然后你试着在困境中求生存… |
[21:02] | …so you float the idea of a threesome. | 所以你提出三人行的建议 |
[21:06] | l didn’t do that. | 我没有那样做 |
[21:09] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[21:14] | Well, who knew? | 谁会知道呢 |
[21:15] | Pharmacists are fun. | 药剂师们真好玩 |
[21:17] | l know. That old lady at the end | 我知道 那位老太太 |
[21:19] | was ready to take you home. | 最后都已经准备要带你回家了 |
[21:20] | Not enough pills in the world, Rach. | 这世界的药还是不够的 瑞秋 |
[21:26] | What about you, huh? You’re the single one. | 那你呢 你才是单身的人 |
[21:28] | See anybody in there you like? | 有没有看到喜欢的人呢 |
[21:29] | Well, let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[21:31] | There was that really big guy | 那个跟我 |
[21:32] | that l was talking to… | 说过话的大个儿… |
[21:34] | …with the really nice breasts. | 有着很不错的胸部 |
[21:37] | But what about back home? | 那在家呢 |
[21:39] | Anything going on there? | 有什么吗 |
[21:41] | Anybody you like? | 你有喜欢的人吗 |
[21:46] | No. | 没有 |
[21:49] | There is. You’re blushing. | 有的 你脸红了 |
[21:51] | No, l’m not blushing… | 没有 我没有脸红 |
[21:53] | …and l’m sunburned. | 这是晒伤的 |
[21:55] | From, you know, the rain. | 因为下雨的缘故 |
[21:58] | You like someone. Tell me who. | 你喜欢某人 告诉我是谁 |
[22:00] | No. Joey. | 不 乔伊 |
[22:02] | Who do you like? | 你喜欢谁呢 |
[22:04] | You’re not getting away that easy. | 你别想轻易躲掉 |
[22:05] | Who do you like? | 你喜欢谁呢 |
[22:06] | Joey, come on! | 乔伊 别这样 |
[22:07] | lt doesn’t matter, you know? | 没什么大不了的 你知道吗 |
[22:09] | lt’s not like anything’s gonna happen. | 又不是说会发生什么事 |
[22:11] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不呢 |
[22:13] | Rach, who can you not get? | 瑞秋 有谁你得不到呢 |
[22:21] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[22:24] | You really want to know who it is? | 你真想知道是谁吗 |
[22:26] | Yeah. Who is it? | 是的 是谁呢 |
[22:27] | Do you? | 你真的想 |
[22:29] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[22:31] | l just left you a message. | 我才刚留言给你 |
[22:33] | Ross and l were gonna go grab a bite… | 罗斯跟我刚要去吃点东西… |
[22:34] | …but now that you’re here, | 但是既然你在这里 |
[22:36] | we could have that dinner. | 我们可以共用晚餐了 |
[22:38] | Right! Of course. | 没错 当然 |
[22:39] | Hey, did you guys finish the speech? | 演讲稿写完了吗 |
[22:41] | Yep! We got it. We got it. | 是的 完成了 我们完成了 |
[22:43] | Thank you so much. | 非常谢谢 |
[22:44] | l had a great time. | 我很愉快 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:46] | This isn’t over, | 这还没完 |
[22:48] | because l really want to know– | 因为我真的想知道… |
[22:49] | Later. Later. | 等一下 等一下 |
[22:52] | So shall we? | 那我们走吧 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:05] | Okay, good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[23:05] | Good night, Ross. | 晚安 罗斯 |
[23:12] | l can’t believe she’s gonna say yes to David. | 我不敢相信她会答应大卫 |
[23:15] | She’s clearly in love with Mike. | 她很明显还是爱着迈克 |
[23:17] | You know, it’s very hard to | 你看起来这样子 |
[23:18] | take you seriously when you look like that. | 实在很难把你的话当真 |
[23:25] | Phoebe, l have something l want to say. | 菲比 有些话我要跟你说 |
[23:30] | Oh, God, he’s gonna do it. | 天啊 他要开口了 |
[23:32] | l cannot watch this. Let’s go. | 我看不下去 我们走 |
[23:33] | l think we have time. | 我想我们还有时间 |
[23:35] | Have you heard him talk? | 你有听过他说话吗 |
[23:36] | ”Phoebe, l would be honored if–” | “菲比 我将会很荣幸如果…” |
[23:40] | Spit it out, David! | 说快点 大卫 |
[23:44] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[23:48] | You’re an amazing woman, | 你实在是太好了 |
[23:50] | and the time we spent apart was unbearable. | 我们分开的时候实在无法让人忍受 |
[23:55] | Of course, the sanitation strikes | 当然明斯克卫生设施员工的 |
[23:56] | in Minsk didn’t help. | 罢工让情况更糟 |
[23:58] | Sure. Okay. Yeah. | 当然 好的 是的 |
[24:00] | But, well, now that we’re together again, | 但是现在我们又一起了 |
[24:04] | l don’t ever want to be apart. | 我再也不想分开了 |
[24:06] | So to that end…. | 所以… |
[24:12] | Oh, my God, Mike. | 我的天啊 迈克 |
[24:14] | lt’s David, actually. | 事实上 我是大卫 |
[24:17] | No, Mike’s here. | 不 迈克在这里 |
[24:20] | Oh, hey, Mike. | 嘿 迈克 |
[24:23] | Hi, David. | 嗨 大卫 |
[24:26] | Chandler. Monic– Oh! | 钱德勒 莫妮卡… 哇 |
[24:32] | lt’s the humidity! | 是湿气 |
[24:37] | Hi, Phoebe. | 嗨 菲比 |
[24:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[24:42] | l have a question l need to ask you. | 我有个问题必须要问你 |
[24:43] | l have a question | 我也有个问题 |
[24:44] | l was kind of gonna ask her myself. | 要问她 |
[24:47] | Yeah, l understand, but before you do, | 我了解 但是在你那样做之前 |
[24:50] | she really needs to hear this. | 她真的需要先听我说 |
[24:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:56] | Would you care for my seat as well? | 你要坐我的座位吗 |
[24:58] | Actually, yeah, that’d be great. | 事实上会很好 |
[25:01] | Well, that’s fair, | 很公平 |
[25:02] | you’ve had a long trip. | 你一路这么远赶来 |
[25:15] | Phoebe, l love you. | 菲比 我爱你 |
[25:17] | l’ve missed you so much | 在过去几个月里 |
[25:18] | these last few months. | 我非常想念你 |
[25:19] | l thought we were apart for a good reason… | 我原以为我们分开是有好理由的 |
[25:21] | …but l realized that | 但是我发现 |
[25:24] | there was no reason good enough… | 根本没有够好的理由… |
[25:25] | …to keep me from spending | 能够让我不与你 |
[25:26] | the rest of my life with you. | 共度下半辈子 |
[25:29] | Kind of steps on the toes of what l was going to say. | 有点毁了我将要说的话 |
[25:34] | l’m sorry, David, | 抱歉 大卫 |
[25:35] | but she really has to know this. | 但是她真的有需要知道这些 |
[25:36] | All right, when you’re through, | 好的 但是之后 |
[25:37] | l want to see you outside. | 我要在外面跟你单挑 |
[25:40] | lf it stops raining. | 如果外面停止下雨的话 |
[25:45] | You’re the most incredible woman l’ve ever met. | 你是我遇过最不可思议的女人 |
[25:49] | How could l lose you? | 我怎么能够失去你呢 |
[25:52] | Now, l don’t actually have a ring. | 我现在并没有戒指 |
[25:54] | l have a ring. | 我有戒指 |
[25:55] | l wouldn’t brag about that, big guy. | 我不会在这时候炫耀 老兄 |
[26:00] | But, Phoebe… | 但是 菲比… |
[26:02] | …will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[26:08] | No. | 不 |
[26:18] | l love you, | 我爱你 |
[26:19] | but l never needed a proposal from you. | 但是我从不需要你求婚 |
[26:22] | l just needed to know we were headed somewhere. | 我只需要知道我们之间是有发展的 |
[26:24] | That we had a future. | 我们是有未来的 |
[26:27] | We can have any future you want. | 我们可以有任何你想要的未来 |
[26:36] | Okay, well, l’m gonna take off. | 好的 我要走了 |
[26:40] | David, l’m so sorry. l’m sorry. | 大卫 我很抱歉 我好抱歉 |
[26:43] | Just so l know, if l had asked first…? | 让我知道一下 如果我先问了 |
[26:47] | Yeah, l might have said yes, | 我有可能会答应 |
[26:50] | but that would’ve been wrong. | 但是那是不对的 |
[26:53] | Please, you don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 没关系 |
[26:55] | l mean, perhaps if l hadn’t gone to Minsk… | 我是说 如果我当初没有去明斯克… |
[26:59] | …things would have worked out for us, | 我们之间可能就没问题了 |
[27:01] | and l wouldn’t have ruined my career. | 而我也不会毁了我的事业 |
[27:04] | Or lost that toe to frostbite. | 或是因冻疮而失去那根脚趾 |
[27:08] | lt was a good trip. | 这旅行还不错 |
[27:13] | ls it okay if l hug you now? | 我现在可以拥抱你吗 |
[27:14] | Oh, yes. | 喔 可以 |
[27:19] | Because of our meddling! All right? | 就是因为我们的多管闲事 好吗 |
[27:31] | Oh, isn’t this nice? | 这样不是很好吗 |
[27:33] | lt’s so quiet. l could just lie here all day. | 如此安静 我可以整天都躺在这里 |
[27:35] | Oh, l know. | 我知道 |
[27:39] | Open your drapes! Open your drapes! | 打开窗帘 打开窗帘 |
[27:41] | So glad we got adjoining rooms. | 我们的房间是相通的还真不错呢 |
[27:45] | The sun is out! | 太阳出来了 |
[27:46] | Hey! Remember when l had corneas? | 嘿 记得我看得到的时候吗 |
[27:50] | Go to the pool and reserve chairs. | 赶快去游泳池占位子 |
[27:52] | l will get the magazines and the lotion. | 我会拿杂志跟防晒乳液 |
[27:54] | Ladies? Ross’ speech is in 45 minutes. | 罗斯的演讲再四十五分就开始了 |
[27:56] | No! | 不 |
[27:57] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[28:00] | Walls are pretty thin, guys. | 墙壁很薄的 你们这些人 |
[28:08] | ”Then we have to weigh the data from recent MRl scans | 我们必须考量最近磁共振造影资料 |
[28:11] | and DNA testing… | 与去氧核糖核酸测试资料… |
[28:14] | …which call into question information | 而这些对多年来的碳年代 |
[28:16] | gathered from years of carbon dating.” | 测定资料收集方式形成了一些疑点 |
[28:19] | Look at the woman sitting out | 瞧瞧那个坐在游泳池畔 |
[28:20] | by the pool getting tan. | 享受日光浴的女人 |
[28:23] | She’s all leathery and wrinkled. | 她的皮都有皱纹了 |
[28:24] | l’m so jealous! | 我真是忌妒 |
[28:27] | ”Finally, factor in the profusion of new species recently discovered. | 最后 有最近 许多丰富新物种的发现 |
[28:32] | Giganotosaurus. | 巨兽龙 |
[28:34] | Argentinosaurus.” | 阿根廷龙 |
[28:36] | Not to mention Coldsaurus. | 更不用提冷龙 |
[28:41] | ”And that’s just the herbivores. | 而这些只是草食性的 |
[28:43] | l’m not even gonna discuss the carnivores. | 我还没有要提到肉食性的 |
[28:45] | Their heads are already too big. | 他们的头都已经是太大了 |
[28:47] | Which is ironic, | 这是蛮讽刺的 |
[28:48] | considering their stunted cerebral development.” | 因为他们的大脑却是发育不良的 |
[28:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:59] | ”But all kidding aside, | 但是撇开玩笑不谈 |
[29:01] | in much the same way… | 这是相同于… |
[29:02] | …that Homo ergaster is thought to be | 匠人曾被认为是直立人的 |
[29:05] | a separate species from Homo erectus….” | 另一个分支 |
[29:11] | What? | 什么 |
[29:12] | He said ”erectus.” | 他说”勃起” |
[29:14] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:16] | No, he really said it. | 不 他是真的那样说 |
[29:20] | ”And while there are certainly vast differences… | 而当然有许多很大的差异… |
[29:23] | …between these Mesozoic fossils | 介于这些中生代化石 |
[29:25] | and the example of Homo erectus….” | 跟此直立人例子 |
[29:30] | Erectus? | 勃起 |
[29:31] | Homo. | 同性恋 |
[29:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:36] | ”ln a very real way, | “用非常真实的方式 |
[29:37] | we can bring the Mesozoic Era | 我们可以将中生代时期 |
[29:39] | into the 21 st century.” | 带入二十一世纪” |
[29:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:49] | Really great. | 真的很棒 |
[29:50] | Oh, thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[29:52] | l thought it was wonderful. | 我认为很精采 |
[29:54] | Jarvis Oberblau. Cornell. | 我是杰维斯·欧伯劳 康乃尔大学 |
[29:57] | l mean, the ideas you put forth, | 你突显出来的议题 |
[29:59] | and from someone so young and…. | 尤其是你是这样的年轻而且… |
[30:09] | Okay, now we’re just holding hands. | 好的 现在我们只是在握着手 |
[30:12] | Alrighty. We’re gonna hit the beach. | 好的 我们要去海滩了 |
[30:14] | That was really great. | 演讲真的很棒 |
[30:16] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:17] | Yeah. Oh, and so funny. | 是啊 而且很有趣 |
[30:20] | Take it easy. | 放轻松点 |
[30:21] | All right, thanks. Thanks so much. | 好的 谢谢 非常谢谢 |
[30:23] | l can’t tell you how much it means | 我无法告诉你 |
[30:25] | that you were here. | 你们在此对我意义有多大 |
[30:26] | You kidding? We wouldn’t have missed it. | 你在开玩笑吗 我们不可能会错过的 |
[30:32] | l’m back. | 我回来了 |
[30:34] | Okay. Well, excuse me? | 好的 失陪一下好吗 |
[30:39] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[30:40] | You were incredible. | 你真是不可思议 |
[30:41] | You blew them away. | 你完全迷住了他们了 |
[30:43] | l can’t tell you how great it was | 我无法告诉你在人群中 |
[30:44] | to look in the crowd and see your face. | 看到你的脸有多棒 |
[30:46] | l mean, did you know you were | 我是说 你知道你嘴巴 |
[30:48] | mouthing the words along with me? | 在跟着我念吗 |
[30:50] | l was not. | 我没有 |
[30:51] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[30:52] | lt made me feel like a rock star. | 那让我觉得很像摇滚巨星 |
[30:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:57] | l’m your groupie. | 我跟你是流行乐迷 |
[30:59] | Hey, l better not find you naked | 我最好不要在房间里 |
[31:01] | in my hotel room. | 发现你脱光光喔 |
[31:06] | Look, l took it too far. | 哎呀 我又扯太远了 |
[31:15] | l can’t believe it’s raining again. | 我不敢相信又在下雨了 |
[31:17] | lt’s so unfair. | 真是不公平 |
[31:18] | Well, on the bright side, | 往好处想 |
[31:20] | now we won’t have to see… | 就是我们不用看到… |
[31:20] | …all these paleontologists with their shirts off. | 那些古生物学家脱掉上衣 |
[31:26] | Not you guys. | 不是你们 |
[31:29] | You’ve got it going on. | 你们还不错 |
[31:35] | What will we do today? | 我们今天要做什么呢 |
[31:36] | They have a game room downstairs. | 他们楼下有游戏间 |
[31:37] | They have Ping-Pong and stuff. | 有兵乓球还有其他的东西 |
[31:39] | Ping-Pong? Honey, they have Ping-Pong. | 乒乓球 亲爱的 他们有乒乓球耶 |
[31:42] | Let’s play. | 我们来玩 |
[31:43] | l don’t think so. | 我想不好 |
[31:45] | Why not? | 为什么不要 |
[31:46] | You know how competitive you get. | 你知道你得失心很重的 |
[31:47] | And while l say it’s cute, | 我以前说那样很可爱 |
[31:48] | others disagree, and l’m lying. | 可是别人都不同意 而且我在说谎 |
[31:52] | l’m not always that bad. | 我又不是永远都那样糟糕 |
[31:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:55] | What happened when we played last time? | 我们上次玩的时候发生什么事呢 |
[31:58] | l punched you. | 我揍了你 |
[32:01] | And? | 还有呢 |
[32:02] | Phoebe. | 还有菲比 |
[32:04] | And? | 还有呢 |
[32:06] | l clunked your heads together. | 我把你们的头撞在一起 |
[32:27] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[32:28] | Hey. Listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[32:29] | As soon as it stops raining, | 只要一停雨 |
[32:30] | we have got to go snorkeling. | 我们一定要去潜泳 |
[32:33] | Some kid told me about this sea turtle. | 有个小孩告诉我有海龟 |
[32:35] | lf you blow bubbles in his face… | 如果你对着他的脸吹气泡… |
[32:36] | …he chases you. | 他会追着你跑喔 |
[32:39] | l’m sorry, l can’t. | 我很抱歉 我不能去 |
[32:40] | l’m running a discussion group all afternoon. | 我整个下午都要主持一个讨论组 |
[32:44] | That’s okay. l’ll find someone else to do it. | 没关系 我找别人去好了 |
[32:46] | l’d do it alone, but… | 我是可以一个人去 但是… |
[32:49] | …l don’t know what happens | 我不知道海龟 |
[32:50] | if the sea turtle catches you. | 如果抓到我会发生什么事 |
[32:53] | You know, l feel so bad. | 我觉得很糟糕 |
[32:55] | l haven’t seen you this whole trip. | 我整趟旅途都没有跟你在一起 |
[32:57] | Especially last night– | 尤其是昨晚… |
[32:58] | Don’t worry about it. lt was fine. | 不用担心 没关系 |
[33:00] | l end up had the best time with Rachel. | 我跟瑞秋玩得很开心 |
[33:02] | l just felt bad for you, | 我只是为你难过 |
[33:03] | stuck in that room working on Ross’ speech. | 跟罗斯关在房间里赶演讲稿 |
[33:06] | Actually, it turned out to be a lot of fun. | 事实上 还蛮好玩的 |
[33:09] | Oh, well, at least | 那至少 |
[33:11] | we’re both having fun, right? | 我们都过得很愉快 不是吗 |
[33:15] | ls it weird that it’s not with each other? | 我们不在一起却很快乐 很怪吧 |
[33:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:18] | A little bit, yeah. | 有一点 是啊 |
[33:25] | l think we need to talk. | 我想我们需要谈谈 |
[33:28] | Yeah, l think we do. | 是啊 我想我们是需要 |
[33:34] | About what? | 谈什么呢 |
[33:38] | Come on, you guys, it’ll be fun! | 别这样 会很好玩的啦 |
[33:41] | All right. | 好啦 |
[33:41] | l’ll play if we don’t keep score. | 不计分我才要玩 |
[33:43] | Well, then how do we know who wins? | 那我们怎么知道谁赢呢 |
[33:46] | Nobody wins. | 没有人会赢 |
[33:48] | So we’re just four losers. Super. | 所以我们是四个输家 太好了 |
[33:52] | Well, l’m not playing with her. | 我不要跟她玩 |
[33:53] | l’m out. | 我不要玩了 |
[33:55] | l’ll play you. | 我跟你玩 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:56] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在做什么 |
[33:58] | She gets crazy. | 她会很疯狂的 |
[33:59] | This scar? That’s from Pictionary. | 这个疤痕是从猜字游戏来的 |
[34:04] | l think l’ll be all right. | 我想我会没事的 |
[34:06] | You want to volley a bit for serve? | 你想要先热身一下吗 |
[34:07] | Sure, if you want to. | 当然 如果你想要的话 |
[34:16] | Oh, by the way, l’m awesome. | 对了 我很厉害的 |
[34:22] | Oh, dear God, there’s two of them. | 亲爱的上帝 他们两是一样的 |
[34:25] | You ready to play? | 你准备好要玩了吗 |
[34:26] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[34:27] | Did you know this about him? | 你有看过他这一面吗 |
[34:28] | No idea. l thought he was soft like you. | 没有 我以为他跟你一样软弱 |
[34:33] | Want to make it more interesting? | 想要更好玩点吗 |
[34:35] | How much you thinking? | 你想要多少呢 |
[34:36] | Ten bucks a game? | 十块钱一局吗 |
[34:37] | Make it 50. | 加到五十块钱好了 |
[34:38] | l’ll make it 1 00. | 我加到一百块钱 |
[34:39] | One thousand– | 一千… |
[34:39] | Okay! | 好了 |
[34:43] | We’ll flip to see who goes first. | 我们掷硬币来决定谁先开球 |
[34:44] | You got a quarter? | 你有硬币吗 |
[34:45] | No. Either of you girls got a quarter? | 没有 你们两个女生谁有硬币呢 |
[34:49] | Honey, try to focus the trash talk on him. | 亲爱的 把这种骂人的话都用到他身上 |
[34:53] | Monica, you call it. | 莫妮卡 你来猜 |
[34:55] | Heads. No, tails! Heads! | 正面 不 背面 正面 |
[34:56] | Tails. | 背面 |
[34:57] | Oh, what are the chances? | 机率有这样低吗 |
[35:04] | My point! | 我得分 |
[35:05] | Oh, no, l don’t think so. | 不 我可不这么认为 |
[35:06] | According the standard rules: | 根据乒乓球的规则 |
[35:08] | lf at any time a player | 若参赛者 |
[35:09] | uses his nonracket-bearing hand… | 在任何时间将没握球拍的手… |
[35:10] | …to touch the playing surface, | 碰触到球桌表面 |
[35:12] | he or she forfeits the point. | 将不算得分 |
[35:17] | He was a lawyer. | 他曾经是律师 |
[35:21] | All the East Coast is having beautiful weather. | 东岸的天气十分良好 |
[35:23] | ln New York, it’s 72 and sunny. | 在纽约是华氏七十二度 而且阳光普照 |
[35:26] | Weather bitch. | 气象婊子 |
[35:30] | lt’s open. | 门没锁 |
[35:33] | Hi, Joe. | 嗨 乔伊 |
[35:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:35] | What? ls everything okay? | 怎么了 一切都还好吗 |
[35:37] | Charlie and l broke up. | 查莉跟我分手了 |
[35:39] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[35:41] | Well, she said we have nothing in common. | 嗯 她说我们没有任何共同点 |
[35:44] | That’s crazy. | 这真是胡说 |
[35:47] | No, it’s not. We have nothing in common. | 不 是真的 我们没有任何共同点 |
[35:50] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是啊 没错 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:52] | l mean, she should be | 她应该跟像是 |
[35:53] | with someone more like Ross. You know, | 罗斯那样的人在一起 你知道的 |
[35:56] | l mean he uses all those big words too. | 他也会用那些很难的字眼 |
[35:59] | Man, smart people are dull. | 天啊 聪明的人真是无趣 |
[36:01] | Well, hey! | 嗯 是啊 |
[36:03] | Okay, Rach. | 好了 瑞秋 |
[36:08] | l feel so stupid, you know? | 我觉得好蠢 你知道吗 |
[36:10] | Why do l keep going after the wrong girls? | 为什么我一直都喜欢不适合我的女生呢 |
[36:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[36:15] | Oh, come on. | 喔 少来了 |
[36:16] | l mean, there’s you, | 我是说 有你 |
[36:17] | then there’s Charlie. | 然后是查莉 |
[36:18] | lt’s like…. What the hell’s my problem? | 这就像是…我到底是哪根筋不对呢 |
[36:22] | l just…. | 我只是… |
[36:27] | Okay. Maybe you’re not always | 或许你并没有一直都 |
[36:31] | going after the wrong girl. | 在追不适合你的女生 |
[36:33] | l’m telling you, Rach, | 我告诉你 瑞秋 |
[36:34] | Charlie is not right for me. | 查莉并不适合我 |
[36:36] | l’m not talking about her. | 我不是在说她 |
[36:38] | Well, then, who? | 是喔 那是谁呢 |
[36:40] | The waitress l went out with last month? | 那个我上个月约过的女服务生吗 |
[36:44] | You know what? Forget it. | 你知道吗 算了 |
[36:45] | No, no, no, no. | 不… |
[36:46] | Who are you talking about? | 你是在说谁呢 |
[36:47] | No, l don’t– | 不 我不… |
[36:49] | l actually don’t know | 事实上我并不知道 |
[36:49] | who l’m talking about, so…. | 我在说什么 所以… |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:54] | Well, l’m gonna go see | 我要去看看有没有办法 |
[36:56] | if l can get a room for tonight. | 再订到另一间房间 |
[36:57] | And l’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[36:59] | Yeah, sure. Okay. | 是啊 好的 |
[37:27] | You like me? | 你喜欢我 |
[37:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:29] | Let’s not make a big thing about this. | 我们不要过度渲染这件事 |
[37:31] | lt’s a huge thing! | 这是一件大事 |
[37:32] | Okay, not working with me, Joe. | 你很不合作喔 乔伊 |
[37:36] | Look, here’s the thing. | 听着 事情事这样的 |
[37:37] | Lately, l have been having thoughts. | 最近 我有些想法 |
[37:41] | Musings, if you will. | 应该说是冥想 |
[37:45] | Well, for how long? | 多久了呢 |
[37:46] | Oh, only like a month. | 大概只有一个月 |
[37:47] | A month? | 一个月 |
[37:48] | Well– | 嗯… |
[37:49] | Dial it down. | 小声点 |
[37:51] | Listen, maybe they’re crazy thoughts, | 或许只是一些疯狂的想法 |
[37:53] | but sometimes l do. | 但是有时候我就是会想啊 |
[37:54] | l have been thinking about, you know, us. | 我一直在想我们之间的可能性 |
[38:00] | Okay, dial it up a little. | 好的 现在音调提高一点 |
[38:01] | Oh, you’re right. Okay. | 你说的对 好的 |
[38:04] | l just have a question. Shoot. | 我只有一个问题 该死 |
[38:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你倒底是在做什么 |
[38:07] | l’m not trying to do anything. | 我在努力不做任何事情 |
[38:09] | lt’s just, we have such a good time | 只是当我们在一起时 |
[38:10] | when we’re together, you know? | 非常地快乐 你知道吗 |
[38:12] | And l mean, aren’t you just a little curious | 你难道都没有好奇过 |
[38:15] | what it would be like? | 那会是怎样吗 |
[38:16] | Am l curious? l mean, l’m as curious as… | 我好奇过 我就跟… |
[38:21] | …George! | 乔治一样好奇 |
[38:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:26] | Curious George! You know, | 好奇乔治啊 你知道的 |
[38:28] | the monkey and the guy with the yellow hat. | 那只猴子还有那个戴黄帽的男人 |
[38:30] | Yes. Of course. l remember him. | 我当然记得 |
[38:32] | He had a paper route. | 他还有个纸路线图 |
[38:33] | Yeah, he did. | 是啊 没错 |
[38:35] | See, this is what l’m talking about. | 这就是我说的 |
[38:37] | No, l know. We’re great! | 我知道 我们棒透了 |
[38:39] | But, Rach, no, this can’t happen. | 但是瑞秋 不 不能这样的 |
[38:42] | Can’t it just happen a little bit? | 不能有一点点机会吗 |
[38:48] | No! lt can’t happen at all! | 不 一点也不行 |
[38:50] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[38:51] | Because, look, | 因为 你看 |
[38:53] | no one wants this to happen more than me, okay? | 我最希望事情是这样了 好吗 |
[38:55] | l have gone over this moment | 我在我脑海中已经幻想过 |
[38:57] | in my head 100 times… | 这情节一百次了 |
[38:59] | …and not once did l ever say no. | 而且我从没拒绝过 |
[39:06] | l couldn’t do it to Ross. | 我不能这样对罗斯 |
[39:10] | But that wasn’t gonna stop you before. | 但之前却不是这样 |
[39:11] | l know. l know… | 我知道… |
[39:13] | …but l’ve thought about it a lot since then, | 但是在那之后我想了很多 |
[39:15] | and it just wouldn’t be right. | 这是不对的 |
[39:21] | l’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:25] | l’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[39:29] | Oh, God, l shouldn’t have said anything. | 天啊 我不应该说出来的 |
[39:31] | No, no. | 不… |
[39:32] | No, no, no, no. Hey, we’ll be fine. | 别这样 我们没事的 |
[39:34] | Like you said, it’s no big deal. | 就像你所说的 这没有什么 |
[39:36] | lt’s not a big deal. | 没错 |
[39:36] | No big deal. | 没有什么 |
[39:37] | lt’s so not a big deal. | 真的是没有什么 |
[39:38] | l’ll see you later. All right, hey. | 待会见 好啰 |
[39:39] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[39:40] | Okay– | 好的… |
[40:16] | Oh, l’m sorry, l think– | 真抱歉 我想… |
[40:18] | l think that may have missed the table. | 我想那可能没有上台 |
[40:20] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[40:22] | Yeah. Do you? | 是的 是吗 |
[40:23] | Yeah. Do you? | 是的 是吗 |
[40:24] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[40:27] | You really find this attractive on him? | 你真的认为他这样很有魅力吗 |
[40:29] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:30] | Are you telling me you’re not even a little turned on | 你要告诉我你现在没有 |
[40:33] | by Monica right now? | 被莫妮卡撩的心痒痒的 |
[40:41] | This is the first time in our marriage | 这是婚后我第一次觉得 |
[40:42] | that l’ve felt like the more attractive one. | 我是比较有魅力的那一个 |
[40:45] | All right, come on, Mike. | 好了 加油 迈克 |
[40:47] | You can beat her. | 你可以打败她的 |
[40:47] | Knock that dog off her head. | 把她打得落花流水 |
[40:54] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[40:54] | l sleep with him! | 我跟他上床哦 |
[40:58] | Game point. | 局点 |
[41:00] | Don’t get too cocky. | 别太骄傲 |
[41:01] | Remember, l won the last one. | 记住上局是我赢的 |
[41:03] | Oh, by the way, | 喔 对了 |
[41:03] | how did that feel, losing to a girl? | 输给一个女生感觉如何呢 |
[41:06] | You should look in the mirror | 你应该先照照镜子 |
[41:07] | before you call yourself that. | 再这样说 |
[41:13] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[41:15] | And that’s how it’s done. | 而就是这样结束了 |
[41:18] | Okey-dokey. | 好了 |
[41:19] | You’ve each won a game, | 你们都各赢了一局 |
[41:19] | and l’ve lost what’s felt like a year of my life. | 而我感觉好像是失去了一年的生命 |
[41:23] | Everybody goes home a winner. | 每个人都可以跟一个赢家回家 |
[41:25] | Best of three? | 三战两胜 |
[41:26] | That’s what l’m thinking. | 我就是这样想 |
[41:27] | Should l use my invisibility | 我应该运用我的隐形术 |
[41:28] | to fight crime or for evil? | 来打击罪犯还是干坏事 |
[41:33] | Serve the ball, chump. | 开球吧 木头人 |
[41:35] | ”Serve the ball, chump.” | “开球吧 木头人” |
[41:36] | Okay, better comebacks, | 好的 重披战袍会更好 |
[41:37] | Mike. Better comebacks. | 迈克 重披战袍会更好 |
[41:42] | l’m just saying, | 我是说 |
[41:43] | l have a cabin in the Adirondacks. | 我在阿尔刚金有间小木屋 |
[41:45] | lf you ever want to get away from the city, well, | 如果你有想要远离尘嚣 |
[41:47] | that’d be… | 那将会是… |
[41:50] | …just nifty. | 多俏皮啊 |
[41:54] | Well, l’ve kind of got a lot on my plate right now. | 嗯 我现在事情是蛮多的 |
[41:59] | Not that l wouldn’t love a weekend | 不是说我不喜欢 |
[42:01] | in the country with a strange man. | 跟陌生男人到乡间度周末 |
[42:05] | Jarvis? | 杰维斯 |
[42:06] | Oh, you’re back. | 喔 你回来了 |
[42:09] | This is my wife, Nancy. | 这是我老婆 南西 |
[42:11] | Well, get out! | 少来了 |
[42:15] | Ross? Can l talk to you for a minute? | 罗斯 我可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[42:17] | Yes, please. | 当然了 |
[42:21] | So, what’s going on? | 发生什么事呢 |
[42:26] | Well, Joey and l broke up. | 嗯 乔伊跟我分手了 |
[42:30] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 我的天啊 发生了什么事 |
[42:33] | Joey is a great guy… | 乔伊是个好男人 |
[42:36] | …but we’re just– | 但是我们就是… |
[42:37] | We’re so different. | 我们很不一样了 |
[42:38] | l mean, like, during your speech, | 就像是在你演讲的时候 |
[42:40] | he kept laughing at ”Homo erectus.” | 他一直在笑”直立人” |
[42:41] | l knew that was him! | 我就知道是他 |
[42:46] | Anyway, l just…. | 反正 我只是… |
[42:48] | l think it’s for the best. | 我想这样是最好的 |
[42:51] | Hey. Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[42:53] | l guess. | 还好 |
[42:58] | There was…. | 还有… |
[43:01] | There was another reason that | 还有另外一个原因 |
[43:02] | l thought it was time to end it with Joey. | 让我跟乔伊分手的 |
[43:06] | l started to realize that | 我开始发觉 |
[43:08] | l was having feelings for someone else. | 我对另外一个人有感觉 |
[43:14] | Okay, Geller. Last day of the conference. | 好的 盖勒 研讨会的最后一天了 |
[43:17] | You know what happens to the keynote speaker. | 你知道主讲人会被怎样的 |
[43:19] | Professor Klarik, | 克雷克教授 |
[43:20] | we’re in the middle of a conversation here. | 我们正在谈话当中 |
[43:23] | Can’t you throw him in the pool later? | 不能等会再丢他进游泳池吗 |
[43:24] | Or we could throw you both in now. | 或是把你们俩都丢进去 |
[43:27] | Okay, gentlemen, please. | 先生们 拜托 |
[43:28] | Aren’t we a little old for this? | 我们会不会太老了呢 |
[43:31] | l mean, we’re scientists, all right? | 我是说我们是科学家 好吗 |
[43:33] | We’re academics… | 我们都有学术素养 |
[43:33] | …and most importantly, | 而且最重要的 |
[43:35] | you will have to catch us first. | 你们必须要先捉住我们 |
[43:37] | Go! Go! Go! | 跑 跑 跑 |
[43:49] | Okay, so it’s tied again, 41 to 41 . | 好的 又平手了 四十一比四十一 |
[43:53] | Okay, look, enough is enough. | 好的 听着 够了 |
[43:56] | No. | 不 |
[43:57] | l just have two more points to beat him. | 我剩下两分就可以打败他了 |
[43:58] | Monica, that was also true an hour ago! | 莫妮卡 一小时前你就这样说了 |
[44:01] | l mean, please, look at you. | 拜托 瞧瞧你自己 |
[44:02] | Your hand is blistered, | 你的手都起水泡了 |
[44:04] | you can barely stand, | 你连站都站不住 |
[44:05] | your hair is inexplicable! | 你的头发都没法说了 |
[44:09] | You’ve already proven | 你已经证明 |
[44:10] | you’re just as good as he is. | 你跟他一样好了 |
[44:12] | We missed our dinner reservations, | 我们已经错过晚餐预约 |
[44:13] | so let’s just go upstairs… | 所以我们就上楼去… |
[44:15] | …order room service, | 点客房服务 |
[44:16] | take a shower and shave your head! | 洗个澡 然后剃你光的头发 |
[44:20] | l can’t just walk away. | 我不能这样走掉 |
[44:21] | l’ve put in four hours. | 我已经投入四小时了 |
[44:24] | You knew this about me | 当你娶我的时候 |
[44:24] | when you married me. | 你就知道我是这样的 |
[44:26] | You agreed to take me | 你答应无论我生病 |
[44:27] | in sickness and in health. | 或是健康都要照顾我的 |
[44:29] | Well, this is my sickness! | 这就是我的病 |
[44:32] | What about the obsessive cleaning? | 那洁癖呢 |
[44:34] | That’s just good sense. | 那只是好习惯 |
[44:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:44] | No, honey, l’m okay. | 亲爱的 我还好 |
[44:45] | Shake it off. | 甩一甩就好了 |
[44:47] | Oh, no shaking…. | 哎 别哆嗦… |
[44:53] | Oh, my God. l can’t play. | 我的天 我不能玩了 |
[44:56] | So you forfeit? | 所以你要弃权 |
[44:57] | Mike wins? | 迈克赢了吗 |
[45:00] | l can’t believe it. l lost. | 我不敢相信 我输了 |
[45:06] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[45:09] | What? | 什么 |
[45:10] | Because l’m gonna play for you. | 因为我要帮你玩 |
[45:12] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[45:13] | lt’s okay. | 没关系 |
[45:14] | l don’t care which of them l beat. | 我不在乎到底是打败他们其中哪个 |
[45:18] | Okay, we’re taking that paddle home, mister. | 好的 我们要把那个球拍带回家 先生 |
[45:25] | Honey, you don’t have to do this. | 亲爱的 你没有必要这样做 |
[45:26] | Yes, l do. | 是的 我有必要 |
[45:27] | l may not understand | 我或许无法理解 |
[45:29] | why you have to win so badly… | 你为什么一定要赢… |
[45:30] | …but if it’s important to you, | 但是如果这对你很重要 |
[45:31] | it’s important to me. | 对我就很重要 |
[45:33] | Because l love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[45:35] | But you suck. | 但是你很逊啊 |
[45:40] | You’re welcome, sweetheart. | 不客气 甜心 |
[45:43] | All right, let’s get this over with. | 好的 我们快玩吧 |
[45:45] | Sudden death. | 突然死亡法 |
[45:46] | Whoever wins this point, wins. | 赢得这一分的人就算赢了 |
[45:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:53] | Oh, my God. You’re good. | 天啊 你真棒 |
[45:56] | lt’s like watching porn. | 这就像是看色情片一样 |
[46:04] | And that’s how it’s done. | 而这就是这样结束的 |
[46:08] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. That was so amazing. | 我的天啊… 这实在太惊人了 |
[46:12] | Well, when did you–? | 嗯 你是何时… |
[46:14] | Hold on, l almost forgot. Loser. | 等等 我差点忘了 失败者 |
[46:21] | When did you stop sucking? | 你是什么时候开始不逊的 |
[46:23] | l never sucked. | 我从来就不逊 |
[46:24] | l just didn’t want you… | 我只是不想让你… |
[46:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:27] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:28] | Well, this is so great. | 这真是太棒了 |
[46:29] | Now we can enter doubles tournaments. | 现在我们可以参加双打比赛了 |
[46:30] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[46:42] | They still looking for us? | 他们还在找我们吗 |
[46:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:43] | The bartender said | 酒保说 |
[46:44] | they split up into two search parties. | 他们分成两组搜索队伍 |
[46:47] | The herbivores and the carnivores. | 草食性组跟肉食性组 |
[46:50] | You know, we, as a group, are not the coolest. | 我们这一组并不是最酷的 |
[46:54] | Oh, look out. | 哦 小心 |
[47:03] | l don’t think they saw us. | 我想他们没有看到我们 |
[47:04] | l don’t think they did. | 没错 |
[47:14] | So l started to tell you something earlier. | 我刚刚要开始告诉你一些事 |
[47:19] | There was another reason that | 还有其他的原因 |
[47:21] | l realized it was time to end it with Joey. | 让我跟乔伊分手的 |
[47:24] | l kind of realized | 我有点感觉到 |
[47:27] | l was starting to have feelings… | 我开始对某人… |
[47:30] | …for someone else. | 有一些感觉 |
[47:35] | And can l ask who? | 我可以问是谁吗 |
[47:39] | l think you know. | 我想你知道是谁 |
[47:42] | l think l know too, | 我想我也是 |
[47:43] | but l’ve been really wrong | 但过去我对这种事的判断 |
[47:44] | about this stuff in the past, so…. | 都是错的 所以… |
[48:06] | l’m sorry, we can’t. | 我很抱歉 我们不能 |
[48:09] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[48:10] | l mean, you just went out | 我是说 你才刚跟我 |
[48:11] | with my best friend, you know? | 最好的朋友交往过 |
[48:12] | l just think | 我只是认为 |
[48:15] | it would be a really, really bad idea. | 这会是个很不好的主意 |
[48:22] | Or not. l mean– | 或许不会 我是说… |
[49:02] | What? | 什么 |