时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – So you and Rachel tonight, huh? – Yeah. | -今晚和瑞秋有约 -对 |
[00:08] | Yeah, it’s actually our first official date. | 我们第一次正式约会 |
[00:10] | Wow, so tonight may be the night. | 看样子今晚有事发生 |
[00:12] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[00:13] | No. This is the part I’m actually good at. | 不 这才是我真正擅长的部分 |
[00:18] | What must it be like not to be crippled by fear and self-loathing? | 即使是恐惧和自我厌恶情绪也不能产生影响 |
[00:23] | It’s okay. | 对 |
[00:25] | How can you be so confident? | 你怎么能这么有信心 |
[00:28] | Well, I know exactly what I’m gonna do. | 因为我明确地知道我要做什么 |
[00:31] | Really? Like, you have a routine? | 真的 你有个程序吗 |
[00:33] | No. See, each woman is different. | 不 女人个个都不同 |
[00:36] | You have to appreciate their uniqueness. | 你要欣赏到她们的特性 |
[00:39] | – Really? – No, I do six things. | -真的 -不 我会做六件事 |
[00:42] | First, I look deep into her eyes, | 首先 我要深情地望着她的眼睛 |
[00:44] | then I kiss her. | 然后 我会吻她 |
[00:46] | Next, I take my hand | 随后我用手 |
[00:48] | and I softly graze her thigh. | 轻轻地擦过她的大腿 |
[00:51] | You mean like this? | 你是说这样 |
[00:58] | No, not like that. No, no. No, like this: | 不是像那样 不 是像这样 |
[01:05] | I see what you mean. | 我知道你的意思了 |
[01:07] | That’s quite nice. | 真的感觉很棒 |
[01:13] | – More foosball? – And beer. | -再来一局桌上足球 -还有啤酒 |
[01:21] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:26] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:28] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:31] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:36] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:39] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:41] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:45] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:47] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:50] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:52] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:55] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:06] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[02:08] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[02:16] | Hey, stop staring at my wife’s legs. | 嘿 别盯着我老婆的腿看 |
[02:20] | No, no. Stop staring at your sister’s legs. | 不不 别盯着你妹妹的腿看 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry, it’s just– How’d you get so tan? | 对不起 只是… 你怎么晒成褐色的 |
[02:28] | She went to one of those spray-on tan places. | 她去了一个那种喷雾晒肤俱乐部 |
[02:32] | You got a spray-on tan? | 你做了喷雾晒肤 |
[02:34] | Chandler gets pedicures! | 钱德勒勒去修了脚趾甲 |
[02:37] | What? You do? | 什么 你修了脚趾甲 |
[02:39] | Like, with the toe separators? | 用那种脚趾隔离器的 |
[02:41] | Why? Why? | 为…为什么 |
[02:44] | I can’t believe that’s sprayed on. | 我还是不能相信那是喷雾晒肤的结果 |
[02:46] | I mean, it looks really good. | 我是说 这看起来不错 |
[02:49] | I wonder if I should get one. | 我也想做一次 |
[02:50] | Sure, then you should get a miniskirt so you can really show it off. | 当然 然后你应该穿上超短裙显摆下 |
[02:54] | So do you get colors or just French tips? | 你是涂了趾甲油还是只加了法式的趾甲片 |
[03:02] | – Here. Here’s their card. – Thanks. | -给你 他们的名片 -谢谢 |
[03:06] | Hey, I know where this place is. | 我知道这个地方 |
[03:08] | It used to be an X-rated video– | 那儿曾经是个成人录影带… |
[03:14] | Florist. | 花店 |
[03:20] | – Hey. – Hey, Pheebs. | -嗨 -嗨 菲比 |
[03:22] | You won’t believe who moved back to town. | 你们不会相信谁搬回来了 |
[03:25] | I know. Amanda. | 我知道 阿曼达 |
[03:26] | She called me too. She’s the worst. | 她也打给我了 她最招人烦了 |
[03:29] | Who’s Amanda? | 谁是阿曼达 |
[03:30] | She’s this girl who lived in the building | 你搬进来之前 |
[03:31] | before you did. | 她也住我们那栋楼 |
[03:33] | Then she moved to England | 后来她搬去英国了 |
[03:34] | and picked up this fake British accent. | 还学了假惺惺的英国口音 |
[03:36] | On the machine, this is her message: | 她在我留言机上的留言是这样的 |
[03:39] | “Monica, darling, it’s Amanda calling.” | “莫妮卡 亲爱的 我是阿曼达” |
[03:43] | Are you trying to do a British accent? | 你这是要模仿英国口音 |
[03:49] | Chandler gets pedicures. | 钱德勒去美甲了 |
[03:53] | Just so I know, | 我只想知道 |
[03:54] | how many more of those can I expect? | 我还要受多少次这种奚落 |
[03:57] | Know what Amanda said | 你知道阿曼达跟我 |
[03:59] | when she called me? | 在电话上是怎么说的 |
[04:00] | “Oh, so sorry to catch you on your mobile.” | “哦 很抱歉打你的手机” |
[04:04] | If-if you don’t wanna get me on my mo-Bile, | 如果…如果你不想跟我在手机上说 |
[04:06] | don’t call me on my mo-Bile. | 那就别打到我手机上 |
[04:10] | I know. And she always brags about | 我知道 她还老是拿她碰到的 |
[04:12] | all the famous people she’s met. | 名人来吹牛 |
[04:13] | Oh, I know! | 噢 我知道 |
[04:15] | “I slept with Billy Joel.” | “哦…我跟比利·乔尔睡觉了” |
[04:18] | All right, who hasn’t? | 好吧 谁没睡过啊 |
[04:20] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:22] | I don’t wanna see her. | 我不想见她 |
[04:23] | Let’s just cut her out. | 我们隔离了她 |
[04:25] | – What? – Cut her out of our lives. | -什么 -把她从我们的生活里隔离 |
[04:28] | Just ignore her calls | 不理她的电话 |
[04:30] | and dodge her till she gets the point. | 躲开她直到她明白过来 |
[04:32] | Well, I guess we could try that. | 我觉得可以试试 |
[04:34] | But it seems so harsh. | 不过…有点太苛刻了吧 |
[04:36] | Have you ever done that? | 你这么做过吗 |
[04:37] | No. Had it done to me, though. | 没 不过有人对我做过 |
[04:40] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[04:47] | All right, Mr. Geller, right this way. | 盖勒先生 请走这边 |
[04:52] | So how dark do you wanna be? | 那么你想要颜色多深呢 |
[04:54] | We have one, two or three. | 我们分一二三级 |
[04:56] | Well, I like how you look. What are you? | 我喜欢你的颜色 你是几级 |
[04:58] | Puerto Rican. | 我是波多黎各人 |
[04:59] | Two. I think a two. | 二级 我想要二级 |
[05:03] | You’ll face the red light. | 你要面对着红灯 |
[05:05] | When the light’s on, | 红灯亮的时候 |
[05:07] | the spraying’s about to start, | 喷淋开始 |
[05:07] | so close your eyes. | 所以 闭上眼睛 |
[05:09] | When the spraying stops, count to five… | 喷淋停止的时候 数五下 |
[05:12] | …pat yourself to avoid drip marks, | 轻轻拍打自己防止出现液体流下的痕迹 |
[05:14] | then turn to get your back. Got it? | 然后转身我们就可以喷你背后了 明白了 |
[05:16] | Spray, count, pat and turn. | 喷 数 轻拍 然后转 |
[05:19] | Spray, count and pat. | 喷 数 轻拍 |
[05:20] | You catch on quick. | 你掌握得真快 |
[05:22] | Well, I have a Ph.D., so… | 那当然 我是博士 所以… |
[05:47] | One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three– | 一只绵羊 两只绵羊 三只绵… |
[05:52] | Wait… I’m not–I’m not finished counting! | 等等… 我还没…我还没数完呢 |
[06:01] | You sprayed my front twice! | 你喷了我正面两次 |
[06:04] | You never turned? | 你没转身吗 |
[06:05] | No! I barely got to “three Mississippi”! | 没有 我甚至还没数到三只绵羊呢 |
[06:07] | Mississippi? I said count to five. | 绵羊 我是说数到五 |
[06:12] | Mississippi-less-ly? | 不要绵羊 |
[06:15] | Well, how bad is it? | 好吧 那这有多糟糕 |
[06:17] | Not that bad yet. | 还没多糟 |
[06:18] | But it gets darker for the next four hours. | 不过随后四小时颜色会变得越来越深 |
[06:20] | So how dark will it get? | 那么 会变得多深 |
[06:22] | You got sprayed with two twos and– | 你喷了两遍二级而且… |
[06:24] | I’m a four? | 我是四级的了 |
[06:27] | Yeah, but your back’s a zero. | 对 不过你背上是零级 |
[06:29] | You’ll wanna even that out. | 你最好让它前后一样了 |
[06:30] | Really? | 是吧 |
[06:33] | You might wanna get back in there. | 你可能要再进去一次 |
[06:34] | Oh, okay! | 好吧 |
[06:45] | Wait a minute, | 等等… |
[06:46] | there’s no light on the back wall. | 后面墙上没有灯 |
[06:48] | How do I know when it’s gonna start? Hello? | 我怎么知道它什么时候开始 有人吗 |
[06:53] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[07:08] | The same thing happened again! | 同样的事情发生了 |
[07:10] | – You got two more twos? – I’m an eight! | -你又做了两次二级 -我是八级的了 |
[07:19] | Thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[07:22] | I thought you paid. | 我还以为是你付的钱呢 |
[07:25] | Guess we won’t be going back there. | 看来我们以后再也不会去那儿了 |
[07:29] | – So… – Yeah. | -那么… -好吧 |
[07:42] | Hey, what do you say | 我们到沙发上去 |
[07:44] | we move this onto the likes of the couch? | 你说怎么样 |
[07:46] | I say cheesy line, but okay. | 台词够烂 不过可以 |
[08:09] | – What’s the matter? – I don’t know. I’m sorry. | -怎么了 -我也不知道 对不起 |
[08:12] | – I don’t know why I did that. – Okay. | -我不知道为什么那么做 -好吧 |
[08:16] | Sorry. | 真对不起 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry. Again, | 再一次 对不起 |
[08:31] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[08:31] | I must be nervous. | 我一定是太紧张了 |
[08:33] | I don’t get it. Chandler loved it. | 我搞不懂 钱德勒很喜欢的 |
[08:39] | I promise. I won’t do it again. | 我保证… 我不会再这么做了 |
[08:41] | I really do. This is gonna be great. | 真的 这次会很完美的 |
[08:43] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[09:02] | Was that good for you? | 你喜欢这样嘛 |
[09:08] | No, don’t get it. Let the machine pick up. | 不 不 别接 让答录机接 |
[09:11] | Yeah, it could be Rachel | 哦 对 可能又是瑞秋 |
[09:12] | asking if someone could babysit again. | 要我们帮她看孩子 |
[09:16] | – It could be Amanda. – Oh, you’re right. | -可能是阿曼达 -哦 对了 |
[09:20] | I was just kidding about Rachel. | 我只是拿瑞秋开玩笑的 |
[09:23] | Babysitting’s a gas. | 看孩子很好玩 |
[09:26] | Hello, Monica. It’s Amanda calling again. | 莫妮卡 你好 是阿曼达又打来电话 |
[09:29] | I’m in the neighborhood, | 我就在附近 |
[09:30] | hoping I could pop by your flat. | 想到你家来坐坐 |
[09:32] | You’re from Yonkers! | 你来自扬克斯 |
[09:34] | Your last name is Buffamonteezi! | 你姓布弗玛提滋 |
[09:37] | Let’s see. So should you get this directly… | 看吧 如果你接到了留言 |
[09:40] | …ring me back on my mobile. | 给我的手机回电话 |
[09:41] | Okay, don’t hold thy breath. | 好了 切勿屏住尔的气息 |
[09:46] | Hello? Is someone on the line? | 喂 有人在打电话吗 |
[09:49] | Yes. I was looking for Monica. | 对 我在找莫妮卡 |
[09:50] | Hang on, she’s right here. | 等等 她在这儿 |
[09:55] | Someone’s on the phone for you. | 有人打电话 找你的 |
[09:57] | We weren’t picking up. It’s Amanda. | 我们没接 是阿曼达 |
[10:01] | I get pedicures. | 我做美甲了 |
[10:06] | Hi, Amanda. | 嗨 阿曼达 |
[10:10] | Actually, now is not a good time. | 实际上 现在不太合适 |
[10:15] | Dinner tomorrow night? | 明天一起吃晚饭 |
[10:17] | Okay, Phoebe and I will see you then. | 好的 我和菲比都会到的 |
[10:20] | Why? Why? Why didn’t you just say no? | 为什么… 为什么你不拒绝 |
[10:23] | Well, I said no to her coming over now. | 我已经拒绝让她来了 |
[10:25] | I couldn’t say no twice. | 我不能拒绝她两次 |
[10:26] | I got this uncontrollable need to please people. | 我有种不由自主地取悦别人的需要 |
[10:30] | Fine. Fine. You would not hold up well under torture. | 好吧 好吧 一拷问你就坚持不住 |
[10:35] | – Oh, and you would? – I did. | -你能坚持 -我坚持过 |
[10:41] | – Rach, are you sure you wanna do this? – Absolutely. | -瑞秋 你确定你想吗 -当然 |
[10:44] | It’s just a little weird. It’s you, and it’s me. | 只是感觉有点奇怪 是你和我 |
[10:46] | – It’ll just take some getting used to. – Okay. | -我们需要点时间来习惯 -好吧 |
[10:49] | Okay, well, how can we make it easier? | 我们怎么能让这个变得容易点 |
[10:53] | Okay. Let’s work from the top down. | 好吧 让我们从上往下来 |
[11:01] | Just work the bra, Joe. | 解开我的胸罩 乔伊 |
[11:03] | Okay, got it, yeah. Absolutely. | 好的 呃 明白了 |
[11:07] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[11:23] | – Is this thing welded shut? – Okay. | -这玩意儿焊住了吗 -哦 |
[11:26] | All right, turn around. | 好了 转个身 |
[11:27] | I gotta get a look at this thing. | 我得看看这东西 |
[11:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:40] | Well, this is romantic. | 这真够浪漫的 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:43] | This has never happened to me before. | 这种事从来没有发生在我身上 |
[11:45] | I’m an expert at taking off bras. | 我是解胸罩的专家 |
[11:47] | I could do it with one hand. | 我一只手就能解开 |
[11:48] | I could do it with my eyes closed. | 我闭着眼睛也行 |
[11:50] | Once I just looked at one… | 有一次我只看了一眼 |
[11:51] | …and it popped open. | 它自己就开了 |
[11:54] | I blame your bra! | 都怪你的胸罩 |
[11:56] | It’s a standard issue bra clasp! | 这是个标准型的胸罩搭扣 |
[11:58] | Then I blame you. | 那就怪你 |
[12:00] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 |
[12:01] | You threw me off with all your slapping. | 是你把我的天赋都打走了 |
[12:03] | Okay, look, I’m really sorry about that, Joey. | 好吧 真的很抱歉 乔伊 |
[12:07] | But do you think maybe, on some level, | 有没有可能是某些层面上 |
[12:11] | you don’t want to take off my bra? | 你不想脱掉我的胸罩 |
[12:16] | No, I don’t have another level. | 我这人没有其它层面 |
[12:33] | Hold on. There’s something different. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
[12:38] | I went to that tanning place your wife suggested. | 我去了你老婆推荐的地方 |
[12:42] | Was that place the sun? | 你是去了太阳那 |
[12:46] | Oh, and it gets worse. | 比你看到的要糟 |
[12:52] | Oh, my God, you can do a duet of | 天呐 你一个人就能做 |
[12:55] | “Ebony and Ivory” all by yourself. | 《黑檀木和象牙》二重唱 |
[12:59] | How could you mess this up? | 你怎么能搞成这样 |
[13:00] | It’s so easy. | 这很容易呀 |
[13:01] | You go in the booth, | 你进到小隔间里 |
[13:03] | count to five and turn around. | 数到五 转身 |
[13:04] | How do you count to five? | 你是怎么数到五的 |
[13:06] | One, two, three– | 一二三… |
[13:07] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[13:10] | I know! | 我知道 |
[13:15] | What is up with Miss Hawaiian Tropic? | 夏威夷热带小姐这是咋了 |
[13:19] | How was your date with Joey? | 你和乔伊的约会怎么样 |
[13:21] | Well, it was good, | 嗯 还不错… |
[13:24] | until we got back to our apartment. | 至少在我们回家之前 |
[13:26] | And then we were fooling around | 后来我们瞎搞 |
[13:28] | and he started to put his hand up my leg… | 他把手放在我的腿上… |
[13:30] | …and I kept slapping it away. | 可我却不停的打开它 |
[13:32] | You didn’t like that? | 你不喜欢 |
[13:35] | Well, it wasn’t just me, all right? | 不光是我 |
[13:36] | He freaked out too. | 他也吓坏了 |
[13:38] | He couldn’t even undo my bra. | 他甚至解不开我的胸罩 |
[13:40] | Really? One time he just looked at my bra | 真的 有一次他只看了我胸罩一眼 |
[13:43] | and it popped open. | 它就自己开了 |
[13:47] | I do not know what’s wrong with us. | 我不知道我们怎么了 |
[13:49] | We’ve kissed before and that’s been great. | 我们以前接过吻 感觉很好啊 |
[13:52] | But this time it was leading somewhere… | 可是这次 感觉不同 |
[13:54] | …and I was very aware of the fact that it was Joey touching me. | 我明白那是乔伊在抚摸我 |
[13:57] | You guys have been friends forever. | 你们要永远做朋友了 |
[14:00] | The first time you kissed Ross, | 记得你第一次吻罗斯吗 |
[14:02] | how weird that was. | 那次多奇怪 |
[14:02] | You couldn’t stop laughing. | 你不停地笑 |
[14:04] | You got through that. | 可你也过了那个坎 |
[14:06] | Okay. That’s true. That’s true, | 对 是这样… |
[14:08] | we can do this. | 我们能行 |
[14:09] | You’re right. We can do this. | 对 对 我们能行 |
[14:11] | We’ll just power through. | 霸王硬上弓就好 |
[14:13] | Chandler, can I talk to you for a second? | 钱德勒 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:15] | No need, problem solved. | 没必要了 问题解决了 |
[14:17] | We are powering through. | 我们来硬的 |
[14:26] | Chandler, stop. It’s not going to pop open. | 钱德勒 别看了 它不会自己崩开的 |
[14:29] | You don’t know. | 你怎么知道 |
[14:34] | – Hi, Phoebe. – Hey. | -嗨 菲比 -嗨 |
[14:36] | – Is Amanda here yet? – No. | -阿曼达来了吗 -还没 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry for screwing up | 我很抱歉搞砸了 |
[14:40] | that “cutting her out” plan, | 那个隔离她的计划 |
[14:41] | but I have a new plan. | 不过我有了个新计划 |
[14:43] | Chandler will call in a few minutes | 钱德勒答应我几分钟以后 |
[14:44] | with an emergency. | 给我打个紧急电话 |
[14:46] | Okay, what kind of emergency | 那什么紧急的事情 |
[14:47] | gets us both out of here? | 能把我们两个人都叫走呢 |
[14:49] | What do you think of Mike and Chandler | 你觉得迈克和钱德勒 |
[14:51] | being in a car accident? | 出了车祸怎么样 |
[14:53] | – Are you kidding? I love it! – Okay. | -你开玩笑 我太喜欢了 -好 |
[14:57] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[15:01] | Hello! | 你好 |
[15:04] | It’s so nice to see you. | 见到你们真好 |
[15:06] | Both of you, look at me. | 你们两个 看看我 |
[15:09] | Look how young I look! | 看我有多年轻 |
[15:12] | Oh, gosh, we have so much to catch up on. | 天呐 我们有太多的事情要分享了 |
[15:15] | But first things first. Touch my abs. | 不过最首要的是摸摸我的腹肌 |
[15:18] | I don’t exercise at all. | 我一点儿都没锻炼 |
[15:20] | Oh, gosh. So, Monica, you’re married. | 天呐 莫妮卡 你结婚了 |
[15:24] | Yeah, his name is Chandler and he’s– | 对 他叫钱德勒而且… |
[15:26] | Oh, smell my neck. | 闻闻我的脖子 |
[15:28] | It’s not perfume. | 这不是香水 |
[15:30] | It’s me. It’s my natural scent. | 这是我 这是我自然的体香 |
[15:35] | Musty. | 发霉了 |
[15:38] | Gosh, this is brilliant. | 天呐 这太美好了 |
[15:40] | Gosh, it’s just like old times. | 天呐 就像以前一样 |
[15:42] | I’m so happy you two are friends again. | 真高兴看到你们俩又和好了 |
[15:46] | When were we not friends? | 我们什么时候不是朋友了 |
[15:48] | Well, it was 1992. | 是1992年 |
[15:49] | And I remember, because that was the year | 我记得是因为那年 |
[15:51] | I had sex with Evel Knievel. | 我和伊夫·肯尼上了床 |
[15:55] | We were friends in 1992. | 1992年我们是朋友啊 |
[15:57] | No, I distinctly remember you were dodging her calls… | 不 我清楚地记得你当时在过滤她的电话 |
[16:00] | …and trying to avoid seeing her. | 还尽量不见她 |
[16:03] | You were going to cut me out? | 你在隔离我 |
[16:05] | Well, kind of. | 呃…差不多吧 |
[16:08] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, bugger. | -噢 我的天 -噢 见鬼 |
[16:10] | Should I not have said that? | 我是不是不该说 |
[16:12] | I feel like a perfect arse. | 我觉得自己就像个饭桶 |
[16:17] | Well, in America, you’re just an ass. | 对 对 不过在美国你只是个蠢蛋 |
[16:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:26] | Chandler, what’s wrong? | 钱德勒 怎么了 |
[16:29] | Oh, my God, are you all right? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[16:33] | I’m so sorry, but Chandler was in a car accident. | 对不起 钱德勒出车祸了 |
[16:36] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -噢 我的天 -噢 |
[16:38] | – Was Mike with him? – Nope. | -迈克跟他一起吗 -没 |
[16:46] | Got the champagne? | 买了香槟了 |
[16:47] | Yes. Ready to power through. | 是 女士 准备好硬上了 |
[16:49] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[16:49] | Stick it in the ice bucket, | 把它放到冰桶里 |
[16:51] | the phone is off the hook… | 电话线已经拔了 |
[16:52] | …and, in the interest of powering through…. | 为了能更好硬上 |
[17:00] | Okay, sexy… | 好了 性感点儿… |
[17:03] | …very sexy. Sexy. All right, let’s do it! | 很性感 好了 我们开始 |
[17:08] | Okay, you’re scaring me a little bit. | 好的 你有点儿吓到我了 |
[17:10] | Get over it, soldier, we gotta do this. | 别怕 大兵 我们要开始了 |
[17:14] | – Okay. You like that, huh? – Oh, yeah. | -好的 你喜欢是不是 -哦 是的 |
[17:17] | You like that? Let’s kick this into high gear, huh? | 你喜欢吗 我们开始换到高速档 |
[17:22] | Yeah, baby! I’ll show you how we do it! | 对 宝贝儿 我来告诉你我们怎么做 |
[17:24] | No… | 不… |
[17:26] | You kneed me in my misters! | 你顶到我的小弟弟上了 |
[17:27] | What? Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 什么 天呐 对不起 |
[17:33] | Joey? Are you okay? | 乔伊 你还好吗 |
[17:40] | Soldier down. | 大兵牺牲了 |
[17:46] | We are not friends with Phoebe anymore. | 我们和菲比不再是朋友了 |
[17:49] | If she asks, I protested a little, but okay. | 要是她要求 我会稍稍拒绝 不过没问题 |
[17:54] | Chandler, thank God you’re alive. | 钱德勒 感谢上帝你还活着 |
[17:56] | Monica, can I talk to you outside? | 莫妮卡 能和你到外面谈谈吗 |
[17:58] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么可说的 |
[18:00] | My flat is twice this size. | 哇 我的房子有这两个大 |
[18:04] | Please, Monica, in the hall? | 求你了 莫妮卡 去走廊 |
[18:09] | Oh, that accident must have been terrible. | 那场车祸一定很糟糕 |
[18:13] | You look positively ghastly. | 你看着跟死人一样 |
[18:18] | Well, aren’t you a treat. | 你看起来太治愈了 |
[18:22] | I can’t believe you tried to cut me out. | 我真不敢相信你要隔离我 |
[18:24] | Why, Phoebe? Why? | 为什么菲比 为什么 |
[18:25] | It was right after we were living together… | 那是在我们住在一起以后 |
[18:28] | …and you were driving me crazy, okay? | 你快要把我逼疯了 知道吗 |
[18:30] | You were really controlling | 你什么都要控制 |
[18:32] | and compulsive and shrill. | 强迫 还嗓门很高 |
[18:34] | Well, I’m still all those things! | 我现在仍然这样 |
[18:37] | You’re also so generous | 你现在还很慷慨 |
[18:39] | and kind and scrappy. | 善良 斗志旺盛 |
[18:45] | I am scrappy. | 我确实斗志旺盛 |
[18:47] | Exactly. No matter what I tried to do, | 是啊 无论我要做什么 |
[18:50] | I couldn’t keep you out of my life. | 我都不能把你从生活中剔除 |
[18:52] | Of all the people I’ve cut out… | 在我隔离的所有人中 |
[18:53] | …you were the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[18:55] | who ever clawed her way back in. | 自己找路又爬回来的 |
[18:59] | That’s because I’m scrappy. | 因为我斗志旺盛 |
[19:01] | Yeah, you are, | 对 是的 |
[19:02] | and I’m so glad | 而且我也很高兴 |
[19:03] | that you fought your way back in… | 你通过斗争又回来了 |
[19:05] | …because I don’t know what I would do without you. | 因为我不知道没有你该怎么办 |
[19:07] | I don’t know what I would do without you. | 我也不知道没有你该怎么办 |
[19:15] | Well, I guess we should go back in. | 我想我们该回去了 |
[19:18] | I mean, you gave me another chance. | 既然你又给了我一次机会 |
[19:20] | We should do the same for Amanda. | 我们应该也给阿曼达一个机会 |
[19:21] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[19:31] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[19:33] | I’ve never had any professional dance training. | 我从来没有受过专业舞蹈训练 |
[19:42] | Now, let me explain how this works. | 现在我来给你解释是怎么工作的 |
[19:44] | You go into the booth and– | 你走进隔间 然后… |
[19:46] | I’m gonna stop you right there, Glenda. Okay? | 就说到这儿吧 葛兰达 好吗 |
[19:50] | Does it look like this is my first time? | 我看起来像是第一次吗 |
[19:53] | Now, I want four two’s, | 我现在想要四个二级 |
[19:56] | and I want them all on my back. | 而且我想都喷到背上 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:14] | Wait. There’s two sets of nozzles! | 等等 这儿有两套喷嘴儿 |
[20:16] | Which one is it? Which one is it? | 应该用哪一个 哪个…哪个才是 |
[20:21] | Oh, son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[20:30] | What is the matter with us? | 我们到底哪出问题了 |
[20:33] | Well, I know what’s the matter with me. | 我知道我哪出问题了 |
[20:36] | No, I mean with us, you know? | 不 我是说我们 |
[20:37] | I mean, is it supposed to be this… | 我是说 真的应该这么… |
[20:41] | …difficult? | 难吗 |
[20:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:46] | That fake British woman’s a real bitch, | 那个假英国腔的女人真是个婊子 |
[20:49] | but she sure can dance. | 可她真的很能跳 |
[20:51] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[20:52] | Hey, listen, can I ask you a question? | 听着 能问你个问题吗 |
[20:55] | When you and Monica first hooked up… | 你和莫妮卡刚好上的时候 |
[20:57] | …was it weird going from friends to more than that? | 超越朋友关系 感觉奇怪吗 |
[21:02] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[21:03] | Sneaking around, having to hide from you guys– | 到处躲藏 跟你们玩捉迷藏… |
[21:06] | No, no, no. No, I mean… | 不… 不是 我是说… |
[21:08] | …sexually. | 性方面… |
[21:10] | Yeah, was there a part of you that felt like it was… | 是不是你们俩某方面感觉… |
[21:15] | …really wrong? | 这么做不对 |
[21:19] | Actually, no. No, it felt right, you know? | 实际上 不是 没有 感觉很好 |
[21:22] | If felt like, | 感觉就像 |
[21:24] | “l can’t believe we haven’t been doing this | 真不敢相信我们居然 |
[21:26] | the whole time.” | 早没这么做 |
[21:29] | I can tell from your expressions | 从你们的表情看 |
[21:30] | that’s the good news you were hoping for. | 我的话对于你们来说是好消息 |
[21:35] | Well, | 好吧 |
[21:36] | I’m gonna go continue to spread the joy. | 我想我要去继续传播快乐了 |
[21:46] | Just because it happened that way for them | 他们的反应是那样的 |
[21:48] | doesn’t mean it has to for us. | 不见得我们也要那样 |
[21:50] | Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. | 对… 当然 |
[21:51] | I mean, just because something’s difficult | 我是说 事情困难 |
[21:53] | doesn’t mean that you quit. | 并不意味着你要退却 |
[21:55] | – Right, totally. – Yeah. And so… | -绝对啊 -好吧 |
[21:57] | …we’ll just keep trying and trying | 那我们会不停地试啊… |
[22:00] | until we do it. | 直到我们成功 |
[22:01] | If not, we’ll just be | 对 如果不行的话 我们就会 |
[22:02] | a couple that never has sex. | 成为另一对没有性爱的夫妇 |
[22:04] | That’s a plan. | 就这么计划了 |
[22:19] | – I did not see this coming. – I know. | -真没相到会有这种事情发生 -我懂 |
[22:25] | I don’t know, I don’t get it. | 那我就不明白了 |
[22:27] | I mean, I was so sure this is what I wanted. | 我很确定想要这么做啊 |
[22:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:37] | Well, how come Monica and Chandler could do it? | 为什么莫妮卡和钱德勒就能做到 |
[22:47] | I guess they weren’t | 我想或许他们 |
[22:48] | as good friends as we are. | 不像我们的友谊这么深吧 |
[22:55] | I bet you’re right. | 我想你肯定是对的 |
[23:02] | So… | 那么… |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:14] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:18] | – All right, I’m going to bed. – Yeah, me too. | -好了 我要去睡觉了 -好 我也是 |
[23:23] | Yeah. I’m not going anywhere for a while. | 暂时我还去不了任何地方 |
[23:36] | Dude, it’s Chandler. Let me in. | 伙计 是钱德勒 让我进来 |
[23:38] | Go away! | 走开 |
[23:42] | I don’t wanna see anybody! | 我谁都不想见 |
[23:43] | I know, I went to the tanning place | 我也去了那个地方 |
[23:45] | and the same thing happened to me. | 同样的事也发生在我身上了 |
[23:47] | You have to let me in. | 让我进来 |
[23:48] | Really? | 真的 |
[23:50] | Did you count Mississippi-ly? | 你也数了小绵羊 |
[23:54] | You’re not tan. | 你没去晒 |
[23:56] | No. I just had to get a picture of this. | 没 我只是来拍张照 |
[24:00] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |