时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[00:05] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[00:07] | We need to talk about something. | 我们有点事和你们谈谈 |
[00:09] | Yeah. We don’t feel like | 我们觉得 |
[00:10] | we can host Thanksgiving this year. | 今年我们不能再作东感恩节晚餐了 |
[00:12] | – What… – Are you kidding? | -什么… -你是在开玩笑吧 |
[00:14] | Well, it’s just with work and the stress of adoption… | 连带工作 还有领养孩子的压力 |
[00:17] | …we don’t feel like we have the energy. | 我们只是觉得没有精力弄了 |
[00:19] | Plus, we don’t think it’s fair | 而且每年都让我们受累 |
[00:20] | that every year the burden falls on us. | 这不公平 |
[00:23] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 这口气不像你啊 |
[00:27] | That’s Monica talking. | 这像是莫妮卡的话 |
[00:30] | No, no, we made this decision together. | 不 不 这是我们两个人的决定 |
[00:34] | She’s putting words in your mouth. | 你把她放你嘴里的话 又说了一遍 |
[00:36] | Don’t you put words in people’s mouths. | 你不应该把话放到我们口中 |
[00:38] | You put turkey in people’s mouths. | 而是把火鸡放到我们口中 |
[00:41] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[00:42] | This is Emma’s first Thanksgiving. | 这可是艾玛的第一个感恩节 |
[00:44] | No, it’s not. | 才不是… |
[00:46] | It’s not? When was she born? | 不是吗 她什么时候出生的 |
[00:50] | Well, personally, | 我个人认为 |
[00:51] | I think it’s great you’re giving yourself a break. | 你们是应该休息一下子了 |
[00:53] | Thank you, Pheebs. | 谢谢 菲比 |
[00:55] | Sure. It’s just as well. | 不客气 这样倒好 |
[00:56] | I mean, last year wasn’t very good. | 我是说 去年的晚餐也没那么好 |
[00:58] | I think she’s losing her touch. | 她已江郎才尽 今年不会更好了 |
[01:01] | What? You are way off, lady. | 什么 你大错特错了 女士 |
[01:03] | Am l? Really? Am l? | 是么 真的吗 是么 |
[01:05] | Well, why don’t you cook Thanksgiving dinner | 那你就再做一次感恩节大餐 |
[01:07] | and prove me wrong. | 证明我错了 |
[01:09] | Well, think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[01:11] | You’d be trying to top what you did last year. | 你这是在跟去年的你比拼 |
[01:13] | You’d be in competition with yourself. | 你是在和…自己竞争 |
[01:18] | That’s my favorite kind. | 大爱啊 |
[01:20] | Okay, we are doing this. | 好吧 今年我们继续 |
[01:23] | Don’t let yourself get manipulated this way. | 别让自己这么容易被左右 |
[01:25] | Stay out of this, Chandler. | 不关你的事 钱德勒 |
[01:27] | This is between me and me. | 这是”我”和”我”之间的事情 |
[01:30] | We are supposed to | 这件事 |
[01:31] | make these decisions together. | 我们应该一起决定啊 |
[01:34] | Did you not watch the Dr. Phil I taped for you? | 还记得我给你录的菲尔医生怎么说的么 |
[01:44] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:49] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:51] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:54] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:59] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:02] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:04] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:08] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:10] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:13] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:15] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:18] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:32] | – Hey. – Hi. Happy Thanksgiving. | -嗨 -嗨 感恩节快乐 |
[02:34] | Happy Needless Turkey-Murder Day. | 火鸡殉难日快乐 |
[02:38] | You guys, I ordered some chocolate pies | 我从布利克 |
[02:39] | from that bakery on Bleeker. | 订了些巧克力派 |
[02:41] | Could you pick them up for me? | 你们能帮我去取回来么 |
[02:42] | You’re not making the pies? | 你不自己作派吗 |
[02:44] | I don’t make chocolate pies. | 不 我不做巧克力派的 |
[02:45] | When I was younger, | 我小时候 |
[02:46] | I entered this pie-eating contest. | 参加过一个吃派比赛 |
[02:48] | I ate so many | 吃得太多了 |
[02:49] | that the thought of them makes me sick. | 导致我一想就恶心 |
[02:51] | Did you at least win the contest? | 那你赢了没有 |
[02:53] | Two minutes, twelve pies and a part of one tin. | 两分钟吃了12个外加1片 |
[02:57] | Okay, I’ll see you guys at 4. | 好吧 我们4点见 |
[02:59] | Can’t wait. | 很让人期待哦 |
[03:00] | This dinner is gonna be so great. | 今年的晚餐一定棒极了 |
[03:02] | In your face, last-year me. | 去年的莫妮卡 我要你好看 |
[03:06] | – Hey, Rach? – Yeah. | -嗨 瑞秋 -嗯 |
[03:07] | What’s Emma doing today? | 艾玛今天的行程是什么 |
[03:09] | Well, let’s see, | 我们看看啊 |
[03:11] | I know that she has a meeting with her lawyer… | 我只知道她今天要和律师见面 |
[03:14] | …and then she has to make a very big poop. | 然后呢 她要拉个大便 |
[03:18] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:19] | Well, I want to enter her in a baby pageant. | 我想让她参加婴儿选美 |
[03:22] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[03:24] | That’s the creepiest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听说过的最让人毛骨悚然的事情了 |
[03:26] | Okay, but before you say no, | 在你拒绝之前 听我说 |
[03:28] | my friend Suzanne is entering her kid. | 我朋友苏珊娜带她的孩子参加了 |
[03:30] | And compared to Emma, | 和艾玛比起来 |
[03:31] | she’s a real dog. | 那小家伙就像只小狗 |
[03:33] | Phoebe, all babies are beautiful. | 哦 菲比 所有孩子都是美丽的 |
[03:36] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | No. Phoebe, | 不 菲比 |
[03:38] | just the idea of pitting one baby against another… | 难道我们只是为了一个奖杯 |
[03:41] | …l mean, you know, | 就把孩子们比来比去 |
[03:42] | and judging who’s cuter just for a trophy… | 决定谁更漂亮 |
[03:44] | And a thousand dollars. | 还有一千块奖金 |
[03:46] | …is something I’m very interested in. | 对此我很感兴趣 |
[03:50] | Oh, please, do not tell Ross. | 对了 千万别告诉罗斯 |
[03:52] | He still believes that | 他还是相信 |
[03:53] | what’s on the inside is important. | 内在的东西才重要 |
[03:55] | Okay. And Emma needs a cowgirl outfit | 对了艾玛得 |
[03:58] | for the competition. | 穿牛仔装参加比赛 |
[03:59] | Where am I gonna get a cowgirl outfit on Thanksgiving? | 感恩节我上哪儿找牛仔装啊 |
[04:02] | Well, I was thinking– | 我在想… |
[04:03] | Take the clothes off Joey’s Cabbage Patch Kid! | 把乔伊的椰菜娃娃的衣服扒了 |
[04:16] | Did someone drop the baton again? | 又有人把指挥棒给掉了 |
[04:18] | Why come all the way from Kansas | 为什么从堪萨斯那么老远来 |
[04:20] | to do that? | 就为了做这个 |
[04:24] | I don’t get older, I just get better. | 老娘不是越来越老 而是越来越好 |
[04:28] | You know what just occurred to me? | 你知道我刚想到什么 |
[04:30] | This could be our last Thanksgiving | 这可能是最后一次 |
[04:31] | just the two of us. | 只有我们两个人一起过感恩节了 |
[04:32] | I mean, we could be getting a baby soon. | 我是说 我们很快就会有个孩子了 |
[04:35] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[04:36] | Somebody’s gonna pick us. | 有人会选择我们的 |
[04:37] | But we haven’t heard a thing | 可是这几周 |
[04:38] | from the adoption agency. | 我们都没收到领养消息 |
[04:40] | I’m telling you, it’s gonna happen. | 我告诉你 肯定会的 |
[04:42] | Next year, | 明年会是 |
[04:43] | it’s gonna be you, me and little Hemingway Bing. | 你我还有小海明威·宾 |
[04:48] | What? He’s my favorite author. | 干嘛 他是我最喜欢的作家 |
[04:50] | Name one of his books. | 说出他一本书的名字 |
[04:57] | The Firm? | 《企业》 |
[05:00] | Okay, let’s see. Okay, the turkey’s in the oven. | 好吧 火鸡已经在烤箱里了 |
[05:03] | The stuffing is ready. | 添料也准备好了 |
[05:04] | You know, | 你知道么 |
[05:05] | you always cook this meal all by yourself. | 你总是自己弄这些东西 |
[05:07] | Let me help this year. | 今年让我帮帮你吧 |
[05:08] | Oh, Chandler, that’s sweet. | 钱德勒 这太好了 |
[05:10] | But you don’t have to do everything Dr. Phil tells you to do. | 但你不用一直按菲尔医生说的做 |
[05:14] | I’m serious, let me do something. | 我是认真的 让我做点什么吧 |
[05:16] | Just not the turkey. Nothing high-profile. | 不是给火鸡填馅 做点不难的东西 . |
[05:20] | Okay, let’s see. | 我想想… |
[05:21] | Oh, the cranberry sauce. | 啊 酸梅酱 |
[05:22] | It’s easy to make, | 很容易做 |
[05:23] | and no one really cares about it. | 而且大家也不是很在意那东西 |
[05:26] | Tell me more. | 还有呢 |
[05:28] | I’m gonna go check on something across the hall. | 我去对门儿检查别的 |
[05:30] | You start by washing these. | 你先把这个洗干净吧 |
[05:34] | Not with soap! | 别用洗涤剂 |
[05:40] | You obviously haven’t tasted my Palmolive potatoes. | 你肯定没吃过我沐浴液洗过的土豆 |
[05:46] | Hi. Hey, guess what Joey has. | 嘿 猜猜乔伊拿到了什么 |
[05:47] | Three tickets to today’s Rangers game! | 三张今天纽约流浪者的票 |
[05:50] | Dude, I wanted him to guess. | 兄弟 我是让他猜的 |
[05:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[05:53] | Yeah, they’re great seats too. | 是啊 而且都是好座位哦 |
[05:55] | Guess where they are. | 猜猜什么位置 |
[05:56] | Center ice. | 正中间 |
[05:59] | Did I do something to you? | 我是不是和你有什么过节 |
[06:04] | The game’s at 1. | 比赛一点开始 |
[06:05] | So? | 怎样 |
[06:06] | Dinner’s at 4. We’ll never make it back. | 晚饭四点开始 我们赶不回来的 |
[06:07] | So we’ll leave before it’s over. | 那我们就提前退场 |
[06:09] | We’ll be back in time. | 我们会准时回来的 |
[06:10] | You said that now. | 你现在这么说 |
[06:10] | But it could take us a long time to get back home. | 可是到时候必定要花很多时间回来的 |
[06:13] | Plus, Joey could get lost | 另外乔伊可能会迷路 |
[06:14] | and they could have to page us to go pick him up. | 他们还得喊我们把他领会来 |
[06:18] | Dude, two times that happened! | 老兄 事不过三 |
[06:22] | Look, Monica’s been working hard all day. | 莫妮卡为了做晚饭忙了一整天 |
[06:24] | She didn’t want to host in the first place. | 她一开始的时候是不想做的 |
[06:26] | We shouldn’t go. | 我们不该去的 |
[06:27] | He’s right, man. | 他说得没错儿 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I guess. So we’ll see you at 4. | 好吧 那么四点钟见 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[06:32] | And get ready to taste | 准备好品尝 |
[06:33] | my very special cranberries. | 我的特制酸梅酱哦 |
[06:35] | Or should I say “Chan-berries”? | 或者 应该叫做”钱式酸梅” |
[06:42] | That’s some gentle comedy, dude. | 伙计 你真够搞笑的 |
[06:46] | We’re still going to the game, right? | 我们还是要去看比赛的 对吧 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:58] | Phoebe, listen, I think we gotta go. | 菲比 我想走了 |
[07:00] | This place is freaking me out. | 这地方让我坐立不安 |
[07:01] | I’ve been watching this guy over there. | 你看到那边那个人了么 |
[07:03] | I don’t think he came with a kid. | 我可不认为他带来的是个孩子 |
[07:05] | But we can’t leave now. | 但你现在不能离开啊 |
[07:07] | There was this one baby, Haley, | 有一个叫黑利的小孩 |
[07:09] | who was favored to win… | 是夺冠的大热门 |
[07:10] | …she got croup, so she had to stay home. | 得了哮喘 不得不待在家里 |
[07:12] | This competition just blew wide-open, folks. | 这次比赛才大开方便之门 家长们 |
[07:15] | Phoebe, it’s just too weird. | 菲比 这太奇怪了 |
[07:17] | I just saw a 1 -year-old with pantyhose on. | 我看见一个一岁的小孩穿连裤袜 |
[07:20] | Oh, I know. We should’ve been more prepared. | 我知道 我们准备的确实不够充分 |
[07:24] | It’s okay. Now, the way I see it, | 没事儿 我觉得 |
[07:26] | our real competition now is Cameron. | 咱们最有力的竞争对手是卡梅伦 |
[07:29] | My God, they just took her sweater off. | 天呐 她的衣服被脱掉了 |
[07:31] | Look at those arms. Hello, Michelin Man. | 看他的手臂 你好 米其林先生 |
[07:33] | Phoebe, come on. | 菲比 |
[07:35] | You know what, it’s already 3:00. | 已经都三点了 |
[07:37] | They haven’t even gotten to Emma’s group yet. | 他们还没有评审到艾玛这一组 |
[07:39] | We got dinner. | 我们该走了 回去吃饭 |
[07:40] | But Emma’s got what it takes. | 但是艾玛的条件都具备了 |
[07:42] | She could go all the way! | 她一定能走到最后 |
[07:46] | Phoebe, you have to calm down. | 菲比 冷静点 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | Rachel, the hottest babies in the tri-state area | 瑞秋 三州交界地区 |
[07:53] | are in this room right now. | 最漂亮的宝贝们都在这里了 |
[07:57] | I overheard a judge say | 而我听见一个评审说 |
[07:59] | that not one of them holds a candle to Emma. | 没人比得过艾玛 |
[08:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的么 -没错 |
[08:03] | You heard him say that? | 你听见他们这么说 |
[08:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:06] | All right. Okay. All right, | 好吧 那就让我们 |
[08:08] | let’s give these babies something to cry about. | 给其他的孩子们一点悲惨的回忆 |
[08:10] | Good. Let’s get down to business. | 太好了 开工吧 |
[08:13] | Emma needs some makeup. | 艾玛需要化妆 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么 |
[08:15] | She’s gonna look washed-out next to the others. | 不化妆跟其它孩子比起来会逊色三分的 |
[08:18] | No, Phoebe, I’m not letting you put makeup on my baby. | 菲比 我不会让你给我的孩子化妆的 |
[08:20] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[08:21] | Because I already did. | 因为我已经给她化过了 |
[08:29] | You suck! Get off the ice, you idiot! | 太逊了 快下场吧 你个白痴 |
[08:34] | – What a game. – I know. Yeah. | -太精彩了 -没错 耶 |
[08:37] | I can’t believe Chandler’s missing this. | 钱德勒错过了这场比赛真遗憾啊 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry he’s not here. | 我也替他觉得遗憾 |
[08:40] | But I gotta say, | 但我不得不说 |
[08:41] | I am really enjoying nacho chair. | 我真的很喜欢这个”玉米片”座 |
[08:45] | Yeah, I’d probably enjoy it more | 嗯 要是你不总是把我的手打开 |
[08:46] | if you didn’t keep batting my hand away. | 我也许会更喜欢些 |
[08:51] | These seats are great. | 这位置太棒了 |
[08:53] | I know, I know. | 是啊 没错 |
[08:54] | When I was here for “Holidays on lce” … | 上次在这看假期冰上节目 |
[08:57] | …l was sitting so far away, | 座位太远了 |
[08:59] | Michelle Kwan couldn’t read my banner. | 关颖珊根本就看不到我举的条幅 |
[09:03] | We’d better get going. | 我们该走了啦 |
[09:04] | If we don’t leave now, we’re gonna be late. | 现在不走 回去吃饭就晚了 |
[09:05] | But it’s a tie game. | 可比赛太精彩了 |
[09:07] | So we’re a little late. | 回去晚点应该可以吧 |
[09:08] | The girls will be there. | 女生们会在那的 |
[09:10] | Let’s just stay for one more goal. | 再进一个球再走啦 |
[09:12] | – I don’t know. – One more fight. | -不好吧 -再有人打一架 |
[09:14] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[09:19] | Where is everybody? | 大家都哪里去了 |
[09:20] | They’re 45 minutes late. | 他们迟到了45分钟 |
[09:22] | I can’t believe they’re not here. | 我真不敢相信他们还没来 |
[09:23] | I slave and I slave for what? | 我那么辛苦这一天是为了什么 |
[09:27] | They’ve ruined Cranberry Day. | 他们毁了我的酸梅酱日 |
[09:31] | How late are we? | 我们迟到了多久 |
[09:33] | Forty-five minutes. | 45分钟 |
[09:34] | – Here. – Okay. | -给 -好的. |
[09:37] | Rachel and Phoebe are already there, | 瑞秋和菲比应该已经到了 |
[09:38] | so they probably started without us. | 所以他们可能已经开始了 |
[09:40] | We could just slip in, | 我们溜进去 |
[09:41] | and no one needs to know where we were. | 这样谁都不会注意我们的 |
[09:44] | You may want to lose the foam finger. | 你不把这个泡沫大手指扔掉么 |
[09:47] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 才不呢 |
[09:49] | You just want to put it on your hand. | 你只是想把它套在你手上 |
[09:55] | You’re not at Thanksgiving? | 你们没在里面 |
[09:57] | No, we’re late. | 没 我们迟到了 |
[09:58] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[10:00] | We’re late too. | 我们也迟到了 |
[10:02] | We figured we could be late | 我们本以为我们可以迟到 |
[10:03] | because you’d be on time. | 因为你们会准时到 |
[10:05] | Don’t point that thing at me, Tribbiani. | 别用这个指着我 姓崔的 |
[10:08] | So nobody’s here? | 那…里面没人 |
[10:10] | Monica’s gonna kill us. | 莫妮卡会杀了我们的 |
[10:11] | Yeah, where were you? | 你们到什么地方去了 |
[10:12] | Yeah, what’s with the trophy? | 奖杯怎么来的 |
[10:14] | Well, we were at a spelling bee. | 嗯 我们去参加拼字大赛了 |
[10:19] | And I won. | 我赢了 |
[10:22] | You won an adult | 你在感恩节这天 |
[10:23] | Thanksgiving Day spelling bee? | 赢得了一场成人拼字游戏 |
[10:26] | Yes. Y-E-S. Yes. | 是 Y-E-S 是 |
[10:30] | Let me see this. | 让我看看… |
[10:32] | “Grand Supreme Little Darling, New York Division”? | 纽约区超级无敌小可爱 |
[10:35] | That’s me. | 那便是我 |
[10:39] | You entered Emma in a beauty pageant? | 你们让艾玛参加了选美比赛 |
[10:42] | And it looks like she put makeup on her. | 而且看起来她还给她化了妆 |
[10:47] | Wait a second… | 等等… |
[10:48] | Where have I seen that cowgirl outfit before? | 我好像在什么地方见过这身牛仔… |
[10:52] | I can’t believe this. | 无法置信 |
[10:53] | She’s our daughter. | 她是我们的女儿 |
[10:55] | That you would treat her like some kind of show dog | 你把她当成观赏狗一样 |
[10:57] | is inexcusable. | 不可饶恕 |
[10:58] | She won a thousand dollars. | 她为我们赢得了一千美元 |
[11:00] | So this is an annual thing? | 这比赛是一年一次的吗 |
[11:06] | That’s Alicia May Emory’s outfit! | 啊 这是艾莉西亚·梅·埃默里的服装 |
[11:10] | Guys, there are people in there | 伙计们 有人在里面 |
[11:12] | who are not getting any happier. | 要发火了 |
[11:14] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[11:15] | I don’t know, you guys figure it out. | 我不知道 你们想办法 |
[11:16] | I gotta put Emma down for a nap. | 我先把艾玛送回去睡觉 |
[11:17] | And, Rach, while you’re in there, | 哦 瑞秋 你进去 |
[11:19] | throw something on Alicia May. | 给艾莉西亚·梅穿件衣服 |
[11:22] | All right, what are we gonna say? | 好吧 我们该怎么说 |
[11:24] | We’ll say that we were mugged. | 我们可以说 我们被抢劫了 |
[11:27] | You can’t get mad at someone | 当有人被抢了的时候 |
[11:29] | who’s been mugged. | 你怎么还会生他气 |
[11:30] | Good. But you don’t look like you were mugged. | 不错 但你看起来不像被抢过 |
[11:32] | No. Here. | 不像 这样才像 |
[11:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:41] | Do you hear something? | 你有没有听到什么 |
[11:48] | – They’re out there. – Let me see. | -他们都在外面 -让我看看 |
[11:53] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[11:54] | They’re an hour late, | 他们迟到了一小时 |
[11:55] | and they’re just standing there talking. | 还在那里聊天 |
[11:58] | Everything’s so distorted. | 一切都乱套了 |
[12:00] | It looks like Joey has a giant hand. | 乔伊有只大手 |
[12:04] | That says “Rangers” on it. | 上面写”流浪者” |
[12:06] | They went to the game. | 他们去看比赛了 |
[12:08] | Oh, they are in for a world of pain. | 这下我饶不了他们 |
[12:13] | Ross’ shirt is torn. | 罗斯的衬衫撕坏了 |
[12:15] | They’re late and they’re sloppy. | 他们不但迟到 而且衣衫不整 |
[12:19] | All right, Emma’s napping. | 好了 艾玛睡下了 |
[12:21] | What happened to your shirt? | 你的衬衫怎么了 |
[12:22] | I got mugged, | 我被抢了 |
[12:24] | and they stole my pocket. | 他们还抢走了我的口袋 |
[12:27] | We’re just trying to figure out an excuse. | 我们是在找借口 |
[12:31] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[12:33] | We could say that | 我们可以说 |
[12:34] | Monica told us 5:00, not 4:00. | 莫妮卡告诉我们是5点 而不是4点 |
[12:36] | That way we’re right on time. | 这样我们就没迟到而且很准时 |
[12:37] | Or we could plant PCP in the apartment | 或者 我们可以在房间里藏些迷药 |
[12:42] | and call the cops on her. | 打电话让警察把她抓了 |
[12:45] | That would be a good way | 嗯 这的确是个 |
[12:47] | to get rid of all the PCP we have lying around. | 下迷药的好办法 |
[12:50] | We’ll just say that she said it was 5:00. | 你可以就说她说的是5点 |
[12:52] | We’ll just act casual. | 保持自然些 |
[12:53] | We’re not late, we’re right on time. | 所以我们根本没有迟到 |
[13:01] | “We know you’re out there.” | “我们知道你们在外面” |
[13:07] | Who do you think it’s from? | 你觉得这是谁写的 |
[13:17] | Oh, God, this is bad. This is so bad. | 天啊 糟了 简直太糟了 |
[13:20] | Well, let’s just go in there and face them. | 好吧 让我们进去面对他们吧 |
[13:23] | I’m not going in first. | 我不要先进去 |
[13:24] | I bet that vein on Monica’s forehead is popping like crazy. | 莫妮卡前额上的青筋肯定快爆裂了 |
[13:28] | I hate that thing. | 我也讨厌啊 |
[13:30] | It’s like a bolt of lightning. | 那张脸就像扭曲的闪电一样 |
[13:32] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[13:33] | Why don’t we play Rock, Paper, Scissors, | 我们可以玩石头剪子布 |
[13:35] | and whoever loses, goes in first. | 输了的先进去 |
[13:36] | – All right, I’m in. – Ready. | -好吧 我参加 -准备 |
[13:43] | I win. | 啊 我赢了 |
[13:46] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[13:47] | That’s fire. It beats everything. | 火焰 赢过一切 |
[13:49] | Oh, really? Does it beat water balloon? | 真的么 能赢过一个水球么 |
[13:55] | Well-played, Phoebe Buffay. Well-played. | 好极了 菲比·布菲 玩得真好 |
[13:58] | All right, enough, | 好啦好啦 |
[13:59] | let’s all go in at the same time. | 让我们一起进去算了 |
[14:01] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[14:05] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[14:06] | What? Oh, sure, now they lock it. | 什么 他们现在倒把门锁上了 |
[14:08] | When they’re having sex | 当他们在沙发上做爱时 |
[14:10] | on the couch, it’s like: | 就像是在说 |
[14:11] | “Come on in, my butt is surprisingly hairy!” | “快进来 快进来 我的屁股上毛好多 “ |
[14:16] | All right, come on. All right, you guys, | 好吧 别闹了 里面的两位 |
[14:18] | we’re so sorry we’re late. | 很抱歉我们迟到了 |
[14:20] | Please let us in so we can have dinner together. | 让我们进去一起吃晚餐吧 |
[14:23] | No, everything’s cold. | 不 东西都凉了 |
[14:25] | The turkey’s dried out and the stuffing’s all soggy. | 火鸡干了 馅也松了 |
[14:28] | Yeah, and there’s a bowl of cranberry sauce that’s– | 嗯 而且那碗酸梅酱也…… |
[14:31] | What happens to cranberry sauce? | 酸梅酱怎么了 |
[14:32] | Nothing, it’s fine. | 没事儿 很好 |
[14:34] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[14:36] | Come on, you guys, we’re sorry. | 好啦 伙计们 真的抱歉 |
[14:38] | Our subway broke down. | 回来的路上 地铁坏了 |
[14:40] | That’s a lie! | 说谎 |
[14:41] | You went to the game. | 你们去看比赛了 |
[14:42] | I can see Joey’s hand. | 我能看到乔伊的手 |
[14:43] | For the love of God, take it off! | 我说过了让你把它扔掉了 |
[14:49] | Guys, it doesn’t matter why we’re late. | 伙计们 我们是否迟到了并不重要 |
[14:51] | We’re all here now. | 重要的是我们都到了 |
[14:52] | Please let us in so we can | 让我们进去 |
[14:53] | have some of your delicious turkey. | 吃美味的火鸡吧 |
[14:58] | I had a dream once | 我曾经做梦 |
[14:59] | about a fax machine that did that. | 传真机可以这样 |
[15:02] | That’s all the turkey you’re gonna get. | 这就是你们能得的火鸡 |
[15:05] | How are we gonna decide who gets this? | 怎么决定谁吃 |
[15:07] | Water balloon! | 水球 |
[15:13] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办啊 |
[15:15] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[15:16] | I just remembered, | 哦 对了 我想起来了 |
[15:18] | we do have something to eat. | 我们有吃的了 |
[15:19] | Monica put something | 今天早晨莫妮卡 |
[15:20] | in our oven this morning. | 放了点东西在炉子里面 |
[15:21] | You touch that, and you will be sorry! | 嘿 动了它你们会后悔的 |
[15:24] | Guys, I’d listen to her. | 伙计们 最好听她的 |
[15:25] | The vein is bigger than I’ve ever seen it! | 她的血管涨到前所未有的大 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God, it’s Brussels sprouts! | 天呐 是甘蓝菜 |
[15:35] | That’s worse than no food. | 这是什么嘛 不能吃的 |
[15:39] | All you got was Monica’s stinky Brussels sprouts. | 啊哈 你们只有莫妮卡的发臭甘蓝菜 |
[15:42] | Stinky? | 发臭的 |
[15:43] | Please let me stay on this side of the door. | 请让我呆在门的这一边 |
[15:47] | Oh, I know! I still have my old key. | 对了 我还有以前的钥匙呢 |
[15:51] | We can just unlock the door. | 我们可以直接把门打开 |
[15:53] | I don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[15:54] | They don’t wanna be with us. | 他们明显不想和我们在一起 |
[15:56] | You know what. | 你知道么 |
[15:57] | I don’t wanna be with them either… | 我也不想和他们一起 |
[15:58] | …but it’s Thanksgiving, | 但今天是感恩节 |
[15:59] | and we should not want to be together together. | 不想在一起也要在一起 |
[16:02] | If I could just get in there, | 让我们进去 |
[16:03] | make a face-to-face apology… | 面对面的道歉吧 |
[16:05] | …look them in the eye, | 看到我的眼睛 |
[16:06] | I could get them to forgive us. | 他们就会原谅我的 |
[16:07] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[16:08] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你… |
[16:13] | …l can do it. | 我做得到 |
[16:16] | Yeah, he can do it. | 嗯 他做得到 |
[16:27] | It all looks so beautiful. | 看起来太美味了 |
[16:30] | The turkey, the stuffing. | 那火鸡 那填料 |
[16:32] | The cranberries. | 那酸梅酱呢 |
[16:33] | Enough! A monkey could’ve made them. | 够了 猴子都会做 |
[16:42] | Hey, listen, guys, we feel really terrible. | 听我说 我们真得很抱歉 |
[16:46] | He’s doing that weird eye-contact thing. | 他又来那什么”目光接触”了 |
[16:49] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[16:51] | Come on, you guys. | 听我说 伙计们 |
[16:52] | We want you to know we’re very, very sorry. | 我们想让你们了解 我们真的 真的很抱歉 |
[16:57] | Right, guys? | 对吧 伙计们 |
[17:00] | – I feel terrible. – Oh, so sorry. | -真的很抱歉 -非常 对不起 |
[17:05] | But let’s not ruin this day. | 我们别毁掉这美好的一天啊 |
[17:06] | You’ve worked so hard. | 你们如此之辛劳 |
[17:07] | Let’s move past this | 让我们忘了这件事 |
[17:09] | and try to have a nice meal all together, huh? | 一起吃一顿美好的晚餐吧 |
[17:11] | The floating heads do make a good point. | 那些漂浮着的脑袋好像说得没错 |
[17:15] | Yeah, they do seem to feel pretty bad. | 是啊 他们真的好像很抱歉 |
[17:17] | So bad. | 非常抱歉 |
[17:18] | So bad. | 非常抱歉 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:23] | Okay, you two go get the dessert, | 好吧 你们两个去拿甜品来 |
[17:26] | and I’ll let you in. | 我让你们进来 |
[17:28] | Dessert? | 甜品 |
[17:31] | Yeah, I asked you and Phoebe to pick up the pies. | 是啊 我让你和菲比去取派 |
[17:34] | You did remember, right? | 你们记得的 对吧 |
[17:35] | Pies. Oh, we thought you said “prize.” | “派”啊 我们以为是”奖” |
[17:41] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:45] | “Grand Supreme Little Darling”? | 超级无敌小可爱 |
[17:48] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[17:52] | Oh, my God, you forgot the pies? | 天呐 你忘了拿派 |
[17:54] | Well, I cannot believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[17:56] | You forced me to make dinner, | 你们强迫我做饭 |
[17:57] | you’re an hour late… | 又迟到一小时 |
[17:58] | …and you forget the one little thing | 居然还忘记了 |
[18:00] | that I asked you to do. | 我叫你们做的那一点点小事 |
[18:01] | Really, girls, not cool. | 真的 女孩子们 这就是你们不对了 |
[18:06] | Well, you man-heads aren’t any better. | 好吧 你们男人又好到哪里去 |
[18:08] | You lied about going to the game. | 你们说谎 去看比赛 |
[18:10] | You knew it’d make you late, | 明知道会迟到 |
[18:11] | and you went anyway. | 还坚持要去 |
[18:12] | Hey, I’m getting a little tired of this. | 我有点烦了 |
[18:14] | We said we’re sorry. | 我们都道歉了 |
[18:15] | It’s Thanksgiving, for Pete’s sakes! | 今天是感恩节 |
[18:17] | A day of forgiveness. | 是原谅之日 |
[18:19] | It’s a day to be thankful. | 是感激之日吧 |
[18:20] | Don’t make me come up there! | 小心我上去敲你 |
[18:23] | It’s too late for apologies. | 现在道歉太晚了 |
[18:25] | Fine, let’s just go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[18:26] | I don’t need your stupid dinner. | 我们可以不在这里吃饭 |
[18:28] | That would be a lot more convincing | 如果你没流口水的话 |
[18:29] | if you weren’t drooling. | 你的话可能更可信点 |
[18:31] | Oh, is that what that is? | 哦 原来是你的口水 |
[18:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:36] | Come on, you guys, let’s just do our own Thanksgiving. | 伙计们 我们自己准备感恩节晚餐吧 |
[18:39] | Yeah, I’ll cook. | 好 我做饭 |
[18:40] | Yeah, let’s go out. | 好 出去吃 |
[18:43] | Yeah, you three have a nice Thanksgiving. | 你们三个 感恩节快乐 |
[18:46] | The three of us? | 我们三个 |
[18:47] | Yeah. You, Chan and the vein. | 你 钱德勒 还有你的”血管” |
[19:01] | I’m stuck. | 啊 我被卡住了 |
[19:03] | Joey, that is not gonna work. | 乔伊 这招不管用的 |
[19:04] | No, seriously. | 不 我是认真的 |
[19:06] | I’m really wedged in here. | 我真的被卡住了 |
[19:08] | I’ll pull you through. | 我把你拉出来 |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:10] | Stop. | 住手 |
[19:11] | I’m worried about damaging my head. | 我担心会弄伤我的头 |
[19:13] | It’s a little late for that. | 现在说太晚了 |
[19:17] | Hurry up, you gotta do something. | 快点 帮帮忙啊 |
[19:19] | All right, well, this does not change anything. | 这不会改变什么的 |
[19:21] | We need to get something | 我们需要点东西 |
[19:22] | to grease the sides of his face | 让他两边的脸润滑一些 |
[19:23] | We got turkey grease. | 我们有火鸡汁 |
[19:24] | Bring it. | 拿来 |
[19:25] | I just want to say that I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[19:27] | I referred to the vein as a separate person. | 还把”血管”说成了一个人 |
[19:30] | Here you go. | 倒了 |
[19:33] | Oh, that smells good. | 味道不错 |
[19:43] | – Okay? – Okay, try it. | -好了吗 -好 试试看 |
[19:48] | It isn’t working. | 没用 |
[19:50] | We’re gonna have to unscrew the chain. | 我们必须把链条卸下来了 |
[19:52] | Hurry, I can’t feel my ears. | 快点 我都感觉不到我的耳朵了 |
[19:53] | Can you ever feel your ears? | 你曾经感觉到过耳朵么 |
[19:56] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[19:59] | Chandler, where are your tools? | 钱德勒 你的工具哪里去了 |
[20:01] | Oh, I left them on my bulldozer. | 啊 我把他们落到推土机上了 |
[20:06] | I don’t have tools. | 我根本也没有工具啊 |
[20:09] | Well, I do, but Rachel borrowed them. | 我有 但被瑞秋借去了 |
[20:11] | I lent them to Ross. | 我借给了罗斯 |
[20:12] | I gave them to Joey. | 我给了乔伊 |
[20:14] | I left them at the park. | 我留在车库了 |
[20:18] | I’m finding it really hard not to mess with him. | 还真忍不住想逗他 |
[20:20] | I stuffed Brussels sprouts down his pants. | 我早就给他裤子里放了甘蓝菜 |
[20:22] | Nice. | 很好 |
[20:25] | Okay, I have to get that. | 好 我去接电话 |
[20:27] | Now, when I get back, | 当我回来的时候 |
[20:28] | I want you and your friends to be gone. | 我希望你和你的朋友们已经离开了 |
[20:30] | Thanksgiving is over. | 感恩节完了 |
[20:32] | The vein has spoken. | “血管”说话了 |
[20:36] | It’s really starting to hurt. | 我的头真的被卡住了 |
[20:38] | Look, I’m gonna pull on the door… | 好吧 我会拉门 |
[20:40] | …and you guys push. | 然后你们努力推 |
[20:42] | Maybe we can get enough room to wiggle him out, okay? | 这样可能他就有足够的空隙出来了 好吧 |
[20:44] | Okay, so push. | 好 推吧 |
[20:46] | Just a sec. | 等下 |
[20:47] | We’re kind of in the middle of something here. | 我们正忙着 |
[20:50] | Hey, stop putting things down my pants. | 别往我的裤子里面放东西 |
[20:53] | Come on, guys, push! | 来吧 伙计们 推吧 |
[20:54] | Yeah, come on, push! | 来 推 推 推 |
[20:56] | Push! Push! | 推 推 |
[21:08] | My cranberries! | 我的酸梅酱 |
[21:10] | Man, I got food all over me. | 我全身都是吃的了 |
[21:15] | I can’t believe what you did. | 真不敢相信会这样 |
[21:17] | Monica’s gonna kill you. | 莫妮卡会杀了你的 |
[21:19] | Look! Look! Look | 看 看 看 |
[21:20] | what the– Look what the floating heads did! | 这个”漂脑袋”做了什么 |
[21:24] | I don’t care. | 没关系 |
[21:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:31] | That was the adoption agency. | 是领养中心处打来的 |
[21:33] | And? | 然后 |
[21:35] | We’re getting a baby! | 我们可以领养孩子了 |
[21:38] | Are you serious?! | 真的么 |
[21:45] | There’s a pregnant woman in Ohio, | 有个俄亥俄州的孕妇 |
[21:47] | and she picked us. | 选了我们 |
[21:48] | Oh, my God, that’s great! | 天呐 太棒了 |
[21:51] | That’s incredible. | 难以置信 |
[21:53] | I’m so happy for you. | 太为你们高兴了 |
[21:57] | This Thanksgiving kicks last Thanksgiving’s ass! | 今年的感恩节比去年好太多了 |
[22:08] | To Monica and Chandler | 敬莫妮卡和钱德勒 |
[22:10] | and that knocked-up girl in Ohio. | 还有那俄亥俄州的不小心怀孕的女孩 |
[22:17] | I’m just so happy | 你们两个终于要有孩子了 |
[22:19] | you guys are finally getting a kid. | 这真让我高兴 |
[22:21] | I know. Have you considered pageanting? | 你们没考虑过去游行 |
[22:26] | I can’t believe they called. | 真不敢相信他们打电话来了 |
[22:28] | I mean, we’re actually getting a baby. | 我们就会有孩子了 |
[22:31] | I know how you feel. | 我能体会你们的感受 |
[22:35] | – Really? – Sure. | -真的么 -当然啦 |
[22:37] | I went through the exact same thing | 买艾莉西亚·梅·埃默里时 |
[22:38] | with Alicia May Emory. | 我经历过完全相同的事情 |
[22:43] | The waiting, the wondering. | 那种期待 那种迷茫 |
[22:45] | Then one day, | 直到有一天 |
[22:47] | I get that call from Toys”R”Us. | 我接到了玩具公司的电话 |
[22:50] | She was in stock. | 她又有货了 |
[22:54] | That is the exact same thing. | 确实”完全相同” |