时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This cake is amazing! | 这蛋糕太好吃了 |
[00:09] | My God, | 天啊 |
[00:10] | get a room. | 开房去吧 |
[00:13] | I would get a room with this cake. | 开房好啊 |
[00:14] | I think I could show this cake a good time. | 我一定会让这蛋糕好好爽爽 |
[00:18] | If you had to, | 如果你必须放弃一样的话 |
[00:19] | what would you give up, | 你会放弃哪一样儿 |
[00:20] | food or sex? | 食物还是性爱 |
[00:21] | Sex. | 性爱 |
[00:25] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[00:26] | answer faster. | 你回答得也太快了吧 |
[00:27] | Oh, I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[00:29] | But when she said “sex,” | 她刚才说的性爱 |
[00:30] | I wasn’t thinking about sex with you. | 我没想到是指和你一起的性爱 |
[00:35] | It’s like a giant hug. | 好象我还受了很大恩惠似的 |
[00:38] | Ross, how about you? | 罗斯 你呢 |
[00:39] | Which would you give up? | 你会放弃哪一样 性爱还是食物 |
[00:41] | Food. | 食物 |
[00:42] | How about sex or dinosaurs? | 那如果是性爱和恐龙呢 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God, | 老天啊 |
[00:51] | it’s like Sophie’s Choice. | 这简直就像《苏菲的选择》 |
[00:53] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[00:55] | What about you, Joe? | 乔伊 你放弃什么 |
[00:56] | What would you give up, sex or food? | 性爱还是食物 |
[01:02] | I don’t know, it’s too hard. | 我不知道 这太难取舍了 |
[01:04] | No, you gotta pick one. | 不行 你必须得选一个 |
[01:07] | Food. No, sex. | 食物 不 性爱 |
[01:09] | Food. Sex. Food. Sex– | 食物 性爱 食物 性爱… |
[01:12] | I don’t know! Oh, God, I want both! | 我不知道 老天 我都想要 |
[01:14] | I want– I want girls on bread! | 我要坐在面包上的妞儿 |
[01:23] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:28] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:30] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:33] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:37] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:40] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:43] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:46] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:58] | You gotta see these pictures of Emma. | 你看看艾玛这些新照片 |
[02:00] | Oh, how cute! | 哇 真可爱啊 |
[02:01] | She looks just like a little doll. | 她看上去就象个洋娃娃 |
[02:03] | Oh, no, that is a doll. | 不不 那就是个洋娃娃 |
[02:05] | Oh, thank God, | 噢 感谢上帝 |
[02:07] | because that thing’s really creepy. | 因为我觉得它看上去有点吓人 |
[02:11] | Look, there’s Chandler. | 钱德勒在那儿 |
[02:13] | Who’s the blond? | 噢 那个金发女郎是谁 |
[02:15] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[02:16] | He’s having an affair. | 他有外遇了 |
[02:18] | He is not having an affair! | 他才不是有外遇呢 |
[02:20] | I’m always right about these things. | 你知道的啦 我在这事儿上面感觉很准的 |
[02:22] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才没有呢 |
[02:23] | Last week, you thought Ross was trying to kill you. | 上周你还在想罗斯想把你宰了 |
[02:26] | Well, sorry, | 对不起 |
[02:27] | but it’s hard to believe | 但确实很让人难以相信 |
[02:28] | that anyone would tell a story that dull… | 如果不是真的 |
[02:30] | …just to tell it. | 谁会讲那么无聊的事 |
[02:34] | There’s something going on with them. | 我敢发誓他们俩之间肯定有些什么事 |
[02:36] | Look! He’s getting into the car with her. | 快看 他们俩上了同一部车 |
[02:38] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那并不能说明什么 |
[02:40] | Oh, yeah? Well, let’s see. | 是吗 让我们走着瞧 |
[02:44] | Okay, duck down. | 喂 趴低点 |
[02:50] | – Hello? – Hi, Chandler. It’s Phoebe. | -喂 -嗨 钱德勒 我是菲比 |
[02:53] | I know that Monica is working today… | 我知道今天莫尼卡要上班 |
[02:55] | …so I was wondering if you wanted to | 所以我想你要不要 |
[02:56] | come to the movies with me and Rachel. | 跟我和瑞秋一起去看电影 |
[02:59] | Oh, I have to work too. | 噢 我也得上班 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I’m stuck here at the office all day. | 我这一天在办公室也走不开 |
[03:07] | Well, it’s a shame that you’ll miss the movie… | 太可惜了 你不能去看电影 |
[03:10] | …because we were gonna see, you know, | 因为我们打算看 |
[03:12] | either Liar Liar… | 《骗子 骗子》 |
[03:15] | …or Betrayal or An Affair to Remember. | 《出卖我的爱》或者是《不了情》 |
[03:21] | Those are all really old. | 这些片子都够老啊 |
[03:24] | Okay, then maybe it’ll be– | 是啊 也可能会看 |
[03:27] | Dude, Where’s My Car? | 《老兄 我的车呢》 |
[03:29] | – What? – They’re in a car. | -什么 -他们现在在车里 |
[03:33] | Okay. Well, talk to you later, okay? Bye. | 好了 迟点再跟你说 再见 |
[03:38] | Okay, quick. | 快 |
[03:39] | We gotta find a cab and follow them. | 我们得拦辆出租车跟踪他们 |
[03:41] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[03:42] | Let me just grab my night-vision goggles and my stun gun. | 我得先去拿我的夜视镜和眩晕枪 |
[03:46] | I got them. | 我这儿有 |
[03:52] | – Hey. – Hey. Hi, sweetie. | -嘿 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[03:55] | Hey, you smell like perfume and cigarettes. | 你身上有香水和烟的味道 |
[03:57] | I was in the car with Nancy. | 我今天和南茜在车里面呆了一天 |
[03:59] | Nancy doesn’t smoke. | 南茜可不抽烟 |
[04:00] | Well, at least the perfume’s not mine. | 香水不是我的 |
[04:02] | Be thankful for that. | 你就应该谢天谢地了 |
[04:05] | So…. What did you think of the house? | 那么 你认为那房子怎么样 |
[04:08] | It’s everything we’ve been looking for. | 简直太棒了 就是我们一直以来要找的 |
[04:10] | Isn’t it? And what about the amazing wanes coating… | 是吗 那些漂亮的方木涂层 |
[04:13] | …the crown molding and the dormer windows in the attic? | 拱形屋顶以及阁楼上的天窗 |
[04:16] | And the wiggle woms and the zip zorps! | 还有蠕虫和爬虫 |
[04:20] | What were the things you said? | 你刚刚在说什么 |
[04:22] | Don’t you love the huge yard? | 你喜欢那个大院子吗 |
[04:23] | The fireplace in the bedroom. | 还有睡房里的壁炉 |
[04:25] | And Nancy said it’s really underpriced… | 南茜还说这个价钱非常优惠 |
[04:27] | …because the guy lost his job | 因为那家伙丢了工作 |
[04:28] | and has to move in with his parents! | 不得不搬去跟父母住 所以急于出手 |
[04:31] | This is bringing out a lovely color in you. | 看把你兴奋的 |
[04:35] | So do you think we should get it? | 你认为我们是不是应该把它买下来 |
[04:38] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你怎么想 |
[04:39] | I think we should. | 我想我们应该买下来 |
[04:40] | I do too. | 我也这么想 |
[04:41] | This is huge. | 这是很大件事 |
[04:42] | How bad do you wanna smoke right now? | 你有多想抽烟 |
[04:44] | I don’t know what you mean, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[04:45] | giant, talking cigarette. | 大只会说话的香烟 |
[04:48] | Phoebe called as I was getting | 对了 我正在南茜车上的时候 |
[04:50] | into Nancy’s car. | 菲比打电话来了 |
[04:51] | If she asks you, I was at work all day. | 如果她问起就说我一天都在工作 |
[04:53] | Got you. When do we tell them? | 明白 你打算什么时候跟他们说这件事 |
[04:54] | We don’t. Not until it’s 100 percent. | 先不告诉 没有十成的把握 |
[04:57] | Why upset everybody over nothing? | 干嘛弄得大家都难受 |
[04:58] | Okay. Right. | 嗯 好的 |
[05:00] | Oh, my God, that is gonna be so hard. | 天啊 这将非常难以开口 |
[05:02] | I know. Good luck with it. | 我知道 所以祝你顺利吧 |
[05:08] | I just can’t see Chandler cheating. | 我就是不明白钱德勒为什么搞外遇 |
[05:10] | I’m telling you guys, we followed them | 告诉你们吧 我们一直跟踪他们 |
[05:12] | out to a house in Westchester. | 到一所位于韦斯特切斯特的房子的外面 |
[05:14] | They went in for 45 minutes, | 他们在里面待了有45分钟 |
[05:16] | and then they came out looking pretty happy. | 出来的时候两人看上去都很高兴 |
[05:20] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[05:22] | Forty-five minutes? | 45分钟 |
[05:26] | Well, something’s not right. | 肯定有什么地方不对 |
[05:28] | I can’t believe he’d do this to Monica. | 我不敢相信他这样对莫尼卡 |
[05:30] | I know, and with the baby coming? | 是啊 而且他们就快有小孩儿了 |
[05:33] | So should we tell her? | 那我们该不该告诉莫尼卡 |
[05:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:36] | Phoebe, if one of us saw Mike with another woman, | 菲比 如果我们看到迈克跟另一个女人在一起 |
[05:38] | would you want us to tell you? | 我们应不应该告诉你 |
[05:39] | Why? Who’d you see him with? | 什么 你看到他跟谁在一起了 |
[05:42] | No one. I’m just saying if we did– | 没有 我只是说 |
[05:44] | Tell me what you know! | 告诉我你知道些什么 |
[05:45] | No one! Nothing! | 没谁 没有 |
[05:47] | Mike’s a great guy! It was hypothetical! | 迈克是个好人 我只是在假设 |
[05:51] | All right. He is a good guy. | 好了 他是个好人 |
[05:54] | You’re right. He wouldn’t cheat. | 你是对的 他不会搞外遇 |
[05:56] | If I did see him with someone, | 如果我真看到他跟另一个女人在一起 |
[05:58] | there’s no way l– | 我也绝不会 |
[05:59] | Who did you see him with? | 你看见他跟谁在一起了 |
[06:14] | Oh, look at her. So happy. | 看看她 多开心啊 |
[06:21] | If only there were a smaller one | 要是有更小的 |
[06:23] | to clean this one. | 来清理这个该有多好 |
[06:27] | Hey, is Chandler here? | 钱德勒在吗 |
[06:29] | No, he’s picking up dinner. | 不在 他去买饭了 |
[06:31] | Why? What’s up? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[06:35] | Look, whatever happens, | 无论发生什么事 |
[06:37] | we’re here for you, and we love you. | 我们都跟你在一起 我们爱你 |
[06:41] | All right. | 好 |
[06:42] | Chandler might be having an affair. | 我想钱德勒可能有外遇了 |
[06:45] | What? | 什么 |
[06:46] | Phoebe and I saw Chandler… | 菲比和我今天 |
[06:48] | …with a blond woman today | 在街上 |
[06:49] | outside on the street. | 看见钱德勒和一个金发女郎在一起 |
[06:51] | And then we followed them | 然后我们跟踪他们到了 |
[06:53] | to a house in Westchester. | 一所位于韦斯特切斯特的房子 |
[06:55] | They went in together. | 他们一起进去了 |
[06:56] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:03] | Oh, my God, that’s awful. | 我的天啊 这太糟糕了 |
[07:07] | What did you think of the house? | 你们觉得那房子怎么样 |
[07:12] | What? | 什么 |
[07:14] | Monica, you understand | 莫尼卡 你明白 |
[07:15] | what we’re saying, right? | 我们刚才说的话 对不对 |
[07:16] | Yeah. Sure. | 明白 当然明白 |
[07:18] | I mean, I’m devastated, obviously. | 明显对我是毁灭性的打击 |
[07:22] | Did you think the neighborhood was homey? | 你们觉得那附近住人舒服不 |
[07:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:28] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗杂种 |
[07:31] | Is it me, | 只是我自己这么觉得 |
[07:32] | or have the greetings | 还是我们打招呼的用语 |
[07:33] | gone downhill around here? | 真的在走下坡路 |
[07:36] | Phoebe and Rachel saw you | 菲比和瑞秋今天看见 |
[07:37] | with Nancy today. | 你和南茜在一起 |
[07:40] | They think you’re having an affair. | 他们以为你和她有一腿 |
[07:41] | Who’s Nancy? | 谁是南茜 |
[07:43] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[07:45] | Okay…. | 好的 |
[07:47] | All right, you better sit down. | 好的 好的 伙计们 坐下说话 |
[07:48] | This is– This is pretty big. | 这是件大事 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:54] | I’m not having an affair. | 我没有外遇 |
[07:56] | Nancy is our realtor. | 南茜是我们的房地产经纪 |
[08:00] | I knew he couldn’t be with a woman | 我就知道他不可能 |
[08:03] | for 45 minutes! | 跟一个女人做45分钟那么长 |
[08:06] | Why do you have a realtor? | 你们为什么要请地产经纪 |
[08:10] | She’s been showing us houses | 最近以来她带着我们 |
[08:11] | outside of the city. | 去看郊区的房子 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么 |
[08:15] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的 |
[08:17] | When we found out | 当我们发现我们 |
[08:18] | that we were gonna get this baby… | 马上就要有小孩儿了 |
[08:19] | …Chandler and I decided | 我和钱德勒商量过了 |
[08:21] | we didn’t want to raise a kid in the city. | 我们决定不能在市区抚养我们的小孩儿 |
[08:23] | So you’re– So you’re gonna move? | 所以你们要搬出去 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:28] | Shouldn’t we all vote on stuff like this? | 这种事我们总要投票解决吧 |
[08:32] | What is wrong with raising a kid in the city? | 在市区里带小孩儿有什么不妥吗 |
[08:35] | I’m doing it. | 我就这样啊 |
[08:36] | Ross is doing it. | 罗斯也这样 |
[08:37] | Sarah Jessica Parker is doing it! | 莎拉·杰西卡·派克也是这么干的 |
[08:40] | And that’s great for you guys, | 对你们来说这没什么问题 |
[08:42] | but we want a lawn and a swing set. | 但是我们想要给孩子一片草地和一个的秋千 |
[08:44] | A street where our kids | 还有一条小孩 |
[08:45] | can ride their bikes… | 可以在上面骑单车的马路 |
[08:47] | …and maybe an ice-cream truck can go by. | 不时还会有雪糕车经过 |
[08:49] | So you want to buy a house in the ’50s. | 所以你们想买一栋50年代的房子 |
[08:53] | Have you thought about | 你们有没有想过 |
[08:54] | what you’re giving up? | 你们正放弃什么 |
[08:55] | You can’t move out of the city. What if–? | 你们不能搬出市区 如果… |
[08:58] | What if you want Chinese food at 5 a.m.? | 如果你们想凌晨五点钟吃中餐怎么办 |
[09:00] | Or a fake Rolex | 又或者想买一块 |
[09:01] | that breaks as soon as it rains? | 一下雨就散架的假劳力士怎么办 |
[09:03] | Or an Asian hooker | 又或者一个电话就能到的 |
[09:05] | sent right to your door? | 亚洲应召女郎呢 |
[09:08] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:08] | If you want to look for a house, that’s okay. | 如果你们只是想看看房子 没问题 |
[09:11] | No! No, it’s not! Don’t listen to him. | 不 不 不 别听他的 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna thump you. | 小心我扁你 |
[09:16] | It’s okay, | 的确是没问题 |
[09:17] | because they have to get it out of their system. | 因为他们必须得把想搬走的这心情发泄出来 |
[09:20] | Okay? But you’re gonna realize | 你们会发现 |
[09:22] | this is the only place you want to be. | 这里才是你们真正想要住的地方 |
[09:27] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[09:29] | …we already found a house we love. | 我们已经找到合我们心意的房子了 |
[09:31] | What? | 什么 |
[09:32] | About an hour ago, | 大约一小时以前 |
[09:33] | we made an offer. | 我们开出了我们的价码 |
[09:42] | Bet you wish I was having | 我想你们现在 |
[09:42] | an affair now, huh? | 宁可我有外遇了吧 |
[09:50] | You put an offer on a house? | 你们已经开出价码了 |
[09:52] | It’s so sweet. | 那房子真的很好 |
[09:54] | It really is. | 的确是 |
[09:55] | It has this big yard | 那里有一个很大的院子 |
[09:56] | that leads down to this stream. | 一直通到一条小溪 |
[09:57] | And then there’s these old maple trees. | 那里还有很多老枫树 |
[10:00] | Oh, again with the nature. | 跟自然环境有什么关系 |
[10:00] | What are you, beavers? | 你们又不是海狸 |
[10:03] | Look, I know this is really hard, | 我知道你们一时很难接受我们的决定 |
[10:05] | and we’re really sorry. | 我们也非常的抱歉 |
[10:06] | Is this because I come over here | 是不是因为我常不敲门 |
[10:07] | without knocking and eat your food? | 就过来拿你们的东西吃? |
[10:09] | Because I can stop doing that. | 我可以不那样做 |
[10:12] | I really, really think I can. | 我真的可以改 |
[10:14] | You know that’s not the reason, Joe. | 乔伊 你知道这不是我们要搬出去住的原因 |
[10:23] | I think if you saw it, | 我想如果你们到实地看一看的话 |
[10:24] | you’d understand. | 你们会明白的 |
[10:25] | You guys were there. | 你们俩去看过 |
[10:26] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 那的确很美 不是吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah, it is. | 是 确实是很美 |
[10:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:33] | Well, it is, all right? | 的确是 好吧 |
[10:35] | When we were out there today, | 我们今天到那儿的时候 |
[10:36] | all I kept thinking was: | 我所想的是 |
[10:37] | “l can’t believe Chandler’s | 我简直不敢相信 |
[10:38] | screwing this woman… | 钱德勒在和那女人干那事儿 |
[10:39] | …but, man, this would be a nice place to live!” | 但是住这地方也太好了 |
[10:42] | Yeah, but so is this. | 是 但住这也很好啊 |
[10:44] | Yeah. I mean, | 对 我是说 |
[10:45] | if you move there, | 如果你们搬到那里去住 |
[10:46] | you have to leave here. | 你们就得离开这儿了 |
[10:47] | I mean, how can you leave this place? | 你们怎么能离开这个地方 |
[10:53] | Come on, Daddy, listen! | 老爸 你听我说 |
[10:55] | All my life, everyone’s always told me, | 从生下来 人们就跟我说 |
[10:58] | “You’re a shoe!” | “你是一只鞋” |
[10:59] | “You’re a shoe! | “你是一只鞋 |
[11:00] | You’re a shoe. | 你是一只鞋 |
[11:01] | You’re a shoe!” | 你是一只鞋” |
[11:02] | I stopped and said, | 今天我停下来说 |
[11:04] | “What if I don’t want to be a shoe? | “如果我不想当只鞋子会怎样 |
[11:05] | What if I want to be a purse? | 如果我想做一个钱包 |
[11:07] | Or a hat?” | 或是顶帽子” |
[11:11] | I don’t want you to buy me a hat, l– | 不 我不是要你给我买顶帽子 |
[11:13] | I’m saying I am a ha- | 我是说我是一顶… |
[11:14] | It’s a metaphor, Daddy! | 我只是打个比方 老爸 |
[11:18] | You can see where he’d have trouble. | 你知道他的问题在哪里了 |
[11:23] | Well, maybe I’ll just stay here with Monica. | 好吧 也许我就跟莫尼卡住在这儿 |
[11:27] | I guess we’ve established | 我想我们已经就谁 |
[11:29] | she’s staying with Monica. | 和莫尼卡住在一起这个问题达成了共识 |
[11:32] | Your money’s mine, Greene. | 你的钱马上归我啦 格林小姐 |
[11:34] | Your fly’s open, Geller. | 你的尿门没拉上 盖勒先生 |
[11:38] | You know what I just realized? | 伙计们 知道我刚发现了什么吗 |
[11:40] | “Joker” is “poker” with a “J”! | Joker是带”J”的Poker |
[11:45] | Coincidence? | 巧合吧 |
[11:47] | That’s “joincidence” with a “C”! | 嗯 那是带”C”的”joincidence” |
[11:54] | Look! | 呃 看 |
[11:55] | Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles. | 那个奇丑的裸男点了一堆蜡烛 |
[12:04] | That had to hurt! | 那太疼了 |
[12:09] | Hey, it’s your Thanksgiving too. | 嗨 这也是你们的感恩节 |
[12:11] | Instead of watching football, | 除了看球赛 |
[12:13] | you could help. | 你也可以过来帮我们干点活 |
[12:14] | We know. | 我们会的 |
[12:17] | Rachel, you want to put the marshmallows | 瑞秋 你得把这些果酱软糖 |
[12:19] | in concentric circles. | 摆成一个同心圆 |
[12:20] | No, Mon. | 不 莫尼卡 |
[12:21] | You want to put them in concentric circles. | 是你想把它们摆成那样 |
[12:24] | I want to do this. | 我只是想这样 |
[12:35] | Every year. | 每年如是 |
[12:40] | It’s stuck! | 我被卡住了 |
[12:43] | Step. | 别着急 小心阶梯 |
[12:44] | How did it get on? | 你怎么会把头给套进去了 |
[12:46] | I put it on to scare Chandler. | 我想把它戴上去吓吓钱德勒 |
[12:49] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[12:51] | Monica’s going to totally freak out! | 莫尼卡会被吓死的 |
[12:53] | Plus, it smells really bad in here. | 还有 这里面难闻得要命 |
[12:55] | Of course it smells bad. | 那是当然了 |
[12:57] | You have your head up a turkey’s ass. | 你脑袋伸到火鸡的屁股里面去了 |
[13:02] | Monica. | 莫尼卡 |
[13:06] | Did you get the turkey–? | 嗨 你们把火鸡… |
[13:07] | Oh, my God! | 啊 我的天 |
[13:11] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[13:12] | It’s Joey. | 是乔伊 |
[13:15] | I got it! | 有了 |
[13:16] | If we win, | 如果我们赢 |
[13:17] | they have to get rid of the rooster. | 你们就得把那公鸡拿走 |
[13:19] | That’s interesting! | 这主意好 |
[13:22] | If you win… | 如果你们赢 |
[13:24] | …we give up the bird. | 我们就放弃那只鸟儿 |
[13:29] | But if we win… | 但是如果我们赢了 |
[13:31] | …we get your apartment. | 我们要你们住的地方 |
[13:36] | – Deal! – What? | -一言为定 -什么 |
[13:38] | “What was Monica’s nickname | 莫妮卡在当曲棍球守门员时 |
[13:40] | when she was a hockey goalie?” | 绰号是什么 |
[13:42] | – Big Fat Goalie. – Correct! | -大胖子守门员 -正确 |
[13:45] | “Rachel claims it’s her favorite movie.” | 瑞秋说她最喜欢的电影是 |
[13:47] | Dangerous Liaisons. | 《孽恋焚情》 |
[13:49] | Correct, “Her actual favorite movie is…?” | 正确 实际上她最喜欢的电影是 |
[13:50] | Weekend at Bernie’s. | 《老板渡假去》 |
[13:53] | “Monica categorizes her towels. | 莫妮卡给她的毛巾分类 |
[13:56] | How many categories are there?” | 一共分了多少类 |
[13:58] | – Everyday use. – Fancy. | -每天用的 -华丽的 |
[13:59] | – Guest. – Fancy guest. | -客人的 -华丽客用的 |
[14:01] | – Two seconds. – Eleven? | -还剩2秒 -11种 |
[14:04] | Eleven! Unbelievable! Eleven is correct. | 11种 太不可思议了 11种是正确答案 |
[14:08] | “Chandler was how old | 钱德勒第一次 |
[14:10] | when he first touched a girl’s breast?” | 摸女孩子胸部的时候有多大 |
[14:11] | – 14? – No, 19. | -14岁 – 不 19岁 |
[14:13] | Thanks, man. | 谢了兄弟 |
[14:15] | “Joey had an imaginary childhood friend. | 乔伊有一个想象中的童年时的朋友 |
[14:17] | – His name was…?” – Maurice! | -他叫什么名字 -莫里斯 |
[14:19] | Correct! “His profession was…?” | 正确 他是干什么的 |
[14:20] | Space cowboy! | 太空牛仔 |
[14:23] | “What is Chandler Bing’s job?” | 钱德勒·宾的工作是什么 |
[14:30] | Ten seconds. | 还有10秒 |
[14:31] | You need this or you lose. | 你们得答对这一题 否则就输了 |
[14:33] | Something to do with transponding. | 嗯 好象是跟传送有关的 |
[14:35] | He’s a transpons…transponster! | 啊 啊 是搬运工 |
[14:39] | That’s not even a word! | 你说的都不是个单词 |
[14:51] | You are mean boys | 你们这些讨厌的家伙 |
[14:54] | who are just being mean! | 真是太讨厌啦 |
[14:55] | Don’t get mad! | 嗨 别冲我们发火 |
[14:57] | No one forced you to raise the stakes. | 没人逼你越赌越大 |
[14:59] | That is not true! She forced me! | 不对 是她逼我的 |
[15:02] | Hey, we would still be living here | 要不是你答错了题 |
[15:03] | if you hadn’t gotten the question wrong! | 我们还住这呢 |
[15:04] | It was a stupid, unfair question! | 那是一个愚蠢的 不公平的问题 |
[15:07] | Don’t blame the questions! | 不要把责任怪在题上 |
[15:09] | Stop yelling in our apartment! | 你们能不能不要在屋子里瞎嚷嚷 |
[15:11] | You are ruining moving day for us. | 你们把我们乔迁新居的日子给毁了 |
[15:15] | Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[15:20] | I saw what you were doing in the window! | 钱德勒 我从窗户那里瞧见你们在干那事儿了 |
[15:22] | I saw what you’re doing to my sister! | 我看见你在对我妹子做什么 |
[15:24] | Get out here! | 现在你给我滚出去 |
[15:27] | Listen, we had a good run. | 哇 听着 我们的爱情长跑很长了 |
[15:29] | What was it? Four, five months? | 有多久 四个月 五个月 |
[15:31] | I mean that’s more | 我的意思是这已经超过 |
[15:32] | than most people have in a lifetime. | 大多数人一辈子的恩爱时光了 |
[15:33] | So, goodbye, take care, byebye. | 再见了 自己保重 再见 |
[15:37] | Hey, Ross. | 嘿 罗斯 |
[15:38] | What’s up, bro? | 出什么事了 老哥 |
[15:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[15:45] | What’s going on? | 嘿 出什么事了 |
[15:46] | I think…I think Ross knows about me and Monica. | 我想 我想罗斯知道我和莫尼卡的事 |
[15:52] | Dude, he’s right there. | 老兄 他在那呢 |
[15:56] | I thought you were my best friend! | 我还当你是我最好的朋友呢 |
[15:58] | This is my sister! | 她可是我亲妹子 |
[15:59] | My best friend and my sister! | 我最好的朋友跟我妹子 |
[16:01] | I cannot believe this! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[16:03] | We’re not just messing around. | 我们不是玩玩而已的 |
[16:05] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[16:07] | I’m in love with her. | 我跟她坠入情网了 |
[16:10] | I’m so sorry | 真不好意思 |
[16:11] | that you had to find out this way. | 你是这样发现我们的恋情的 |
[16:13] | I’m sorry, but it’s true. | 抱歉 但这是真的 |
[16:15] | I love him too. | 我也爱他 |
[16:23] | My best friend and my sister! | 我最好的朋友和我妹妹 |
[16:29] | I cannot believe this! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[16:32] | This is the last box of your clothes. | 这是你最后一箱衣服 |
[16:34] | I’m just gonna label it | 我会在上面贴个标签 |
[16:36] | “What were you thinking?” | 写”你在想什么” |
[16:39] | I was gonna go across the hall | 有趣 因为我正想到对门去 |
[16:41] | and write that on Chandler. | 在钱德勒身上也写上这句话 |
[16:45] | Guys, I don’t mean to make things worse, but… | 二位 我不想把事情搞砸 |
[16:48] | …l don’t want to live with Rachel anymore. | 但是我不想跟瑞秋住在一起了 |
[16:50] | -What? -What? | -什么 -什么 |
[16:51] | You’re so mean to each other. | 你们对对方太刻薄了 |
[16:53] | I don’t wanna end up like that with Rachel. | 我也不想像现在这样 弄得跟瑞秋不欢而散 |
[16:55] | I still like you. | 我还是喜欢你 |
[16:57] | That’s fine because I’m not moving. | 菲比 那没关系 因为我不搬了 |
[17:01] | Phoebe, you gotta take her. | 菲比 你得跟把她带走 |
[17:04] | You know, I know I said some bad stuff… | 你知道 我是曾说过一些她的坏话 |
[17:06] | …but Rachel has qualities | 但是 瑞秋还是有很多优点的 |
[17:08] | that make her a good roommate. | 这足以让她成为一个好的室友 |
[17:09] | She gets tons of catalogs and she folds | 她有很多商品目录 |
[17:11] | she folds down the pages of things she thinks I’d like. | 她会把那些她认为我会喜欢的产品所在页折起来 |
[17:14] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[17:17] | When I take a shower… | 在我洗澡的时候 |
[17:19] | …she leaves me notes on the mirror. | 她会在镜子上给我留言 |
[17:22] | I do. I do do that. | 是 我确实这么干 |
[17:24] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[17:26] | I like having things to read in the bathroom. | 我喜欢在洗手间里有东西读 |
[17:30] | When I fall asleep on the couch… | 当我看完书在沙发上睡着的时候 |
[17:34] | …she covers me with a blanket. | 她会为我盖上毯子 |
[17:36] | Well, you know, I don’t want you to be cold. | 你知道啦 我不想凉着你 |
[17:44] | And when I told her | 还有 当我告诉她 |
[17:44] | that I was gonna move in with Chandler… | 我要搬过去跟钱德勒一起住的时候 |
[17:47] | …she was really supportive. | 她真的是很支持我 |
[17:52] | You were so great. | 你太好了 |
[17:55] | You made it so easy. | 你把一件困难的事情变得轻松简单 |
[17:59] | And now you have to leave. | 但现在你却要走了 |
[18:02] | And I have to live with a boy! | 而我得和男生住一起 |
[18:21] | – She really left. – I know. | -她真的走了 -我知道 |
[18:27] | – Thank you. – No problem, roomie. | -谢谢 -没问题 室友 |
[18:38] | – Can I ask you a question? – Sure. | -我能问你一个问题吗 -当然 |
[18:41] | What the hell is that dog doing here? | 那只狗在那儿干什么 |
[18:44] | A little toast here. Ding, ding! | 我来说点祝酒词吧 |
[18:47] | I know this isn’t exactly | 我知道这并不是 |
[18:48] | the kind of Thanksgiving you planned… | 你们所计划的感恩节 |
[18:50] | …but for me this has been really great. | 但对于我来说 这个节真的是太棒了 |
[18:54] | You know, I think because | 知道吗 可能是因为这个节 |
[18:56] | it didn’t involve divorce… | 没有人离婚 |
[18:58] | …or projectile vomiting. | 吐得一塌糊涂 |
[19:02] | Anyway, I think if | 无论怎样 我只是在想 |
[19:03] | you had gone to Vail… | 如果你们去了韦尔县 |
[19:04] | …or if you had been with your family, | 如果你们和你们的家人在一起 |
[19:06] | or if you didn’t have… | 如果你”没有” |
[19:08] | …syphilis and stuff… | 梅毒什么的 |
[19:12] | …we wouldn’t be all together. | 我们就不可能在一起 对不对 |
[19:14] | So I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 所以 我想我要说的是 |
[19:16] | …that I’m very thankful | 我很感激你们 |
[19:19] | that all of your Thanksgivings sucked. | 因为你们的感恩节计划全砸了 |
[19:23] | – That’s so sweet! – Thank you. | -太感人了 -谢啦 |
[19:28] | Here’s to a lousy Christmas! | 为糟糕的圣诞节干杯 |
[19:31] | And a crappy New Year! | 也为糟糕的新年 |
[19:32] | Hear, hear! | 此言极是 |
[19:41] | You can’t move. | 你们不能搬 |
[19:42] | You just– You just can’t. | 你们就是不能这样做 |
[19:43] | Rachel’s right. | 瑞秋说得对 |
[19:44] | This is where you guys belong. | 你们俩是属于这里的 |
[19:46] | Yeah.You don’t wanna live in Westchester. | 是啊 你们肯定不会想住到韦斯特切斯特 |
[19:47] | That’s the worst of the Chesters. | 感觉那是最糟糕的切斯特 |
[19:51] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[19:51] | sometimes when I’m alone in my apartment, | 有时我独自一人在我的寓所的时候 |
[19:53] | I look over here… | 望向这边 |
[19:54] | …and you guys are just having dinner… | 你们正在吃晚餐 |
[19:58] | …or watching TV or something… | 看电视或是做着其它什么事 |
[20:02] | …but it makes me feel better. | 这会让我感觉好很多 |
[20:03] | And now when I look over, | 你们搬走后 我再望过来的时候 |
[20:04] | who am I gonna see? | 我会看到谁 |
[20:06] | The Gottliebs? The Yangs? | 张三 李四 王二麻子 |
[20:09] | They don’t make me feel so good. | 他们不会让我感觉如此之好 |
[20:13] | Yeah. So don’t move, okay? | 是啊 所以别搬了 |
[20:15] | Just stay here… | 对 就留下吧 |
[20:17] | …and maybe close your blinds at night. | 晚上的时候别忘了拉窗帘就行了 |
[20:19] | Hey. | 喂 |
[20:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:30] | It’s Nancy. They responded to our offer. | 是南茜 他们答复我们开出的价码了 |
[20:33] | And? | 结果呢 |
[20:37] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:41] | They passed. | 他们对我们的出价没兴趣 |
[20:44] | They said they won’t go a penny under the asking price. | 他们一个子儿也不愿少 |
[20:47] | – We can’t afford that. – I know. | -我们负担不起那价格 -我知道 |
[20:52] | Well, there you go. | 好了 如你们所愿了 |
[20:58] | I’m really sorry, you guys. | 真抱歉 |
[21:00] | Yeah, I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[21:02] | I’m even more sorry that phone call didn’t come… | 要是那个电话在我说出从窗户那边望过来之前 |
[21:04] | …before I told you about looking through the window. | 打来的话 就好了 |
[21:08] | Yeah. Well, we’re gonna let you be alone. | 我们还是让你们俩单独待一会儿吧 |
[21:10] | You gonna be okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[21:11] | Yeah, we’ll be okay. | 我们没事的 |
[21:12] | Love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[21:16] | You know, I’m really sorry | 刚才没有支持你们 |
[21:17] | I wasn’t more supportive before. | 很抱歉 |
[21:19] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:20] | We understand. | 我们能理解 |
[21:21] | Yeah, and about this Nancy…. | 对了 关于这个南茜 |
[21:22] | If you’re not sleeping with her, should l? | 如果你没跟她上床的话 能不能让我上 |
[21:32] | I know there’ll be other houses, but I just– | 我知道外面还有很多房子 但是我… |
[21:34] | – I love that one so much. – Yeah. | -我太爱这栋房子了 – 是啊 |
[21:38] | Well, it’s a good thing we got it then. | 所以得到这栋房子是天大的喜事 |
[21:42] | – What? – We got the house. | -什么 -我们买到那房子了 |
[21:45] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[21:46] | I didn’t wanna tell you in front of them. | 我只是不想当着他们的面告诉你 |
[21:48] | Oh my god, we got it?! We got the house?! | 我的天啊 我们得到了 我们买到那栋房子了 |
[21:49] | We’re getting a house! | 我们买到那栋房子了 |
[21:55] | – We’re getting a house. – And a baby. | -对 我们买房了 -还有小孩 |
[21:58] | We’re growing up. | 我们长大了 |
[22:01] | We sure are. | 是啊 |
[22:04] | – Who’s gonna tell them? – Not it! | -谁去跟他们说呢 -不是我 |
[22:05] | Not it! Damn it! | 不是我 讨厌 |
[22:12] | Rachel, this is yours. | 瑞秋 这是给你的 |
[22:14] | Why? What are these for? | 为什么送我们这些礼物 |
[22:15] | You’ll see. | 过会你就知道了 |
[22:16] | All right, everybody open them. | 好了 大家都请打开来看看吧 |
[22:21] | Wow, this is so beautiful! | 好漂亮啊 |
[22:23] | These are the ones I was looking at in the store! | 这个正是我上次在商店里相中的那一款 |
[22:26] | – I know. – Oh, I love this! | -我知道 -我喜欢这个 |
[22:28] | A meatball sub! | 赛百味肉丸三明治 |
[22:31] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[22:32] | Seriously, guys, what’s going on? | 说真的 到底怎么回事 |
[22:34] | What are these for? | 为什么送我们这些礼物 |
[22:35] | Well, I didn’t know how to tell you before… | 我先前不知道该怎么跟你们说 |
[22:38] | – …but we got the house. – Enjoy! | -但是 我们买到那房子了 -各位好好享受吧 |
[22:46] | What did they say? | 他们刚才说什么 |