时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, guys– | 嘿 伙计们… |
[00:04] | Wait! Let me tell them. | 等等 我来跟他们讲 |
[00:05] | – Sure. – Joey’s gonna be… | -好 -乔伊要… |
[00:07] | …a celebrity guest on a game show. | 在一个益智节目中做嘉宾了 |
[00:09] | Really? Which one? | 真的 哪个节目 |
[00:12] | Fish. Seaweed. | 鱼 海草 |
[00:15] | – A sunken ship. – Things you find in the ocean. | -沉船… -海中之物… |
[00:17] | – You’re gonna be on Pyramid! – Yeah. | -你要上《智力金字塔》 -对 |
[00:20] | That was our favorite game show ever. | 哦 那是我们最喜欢的益智节目了 |
[00:23] | Except for Match Game. | 除了《匹配赛》以外 |
[00:24] | Or Win, Lose or Draw. | 还有《输赢平》 |
[00:25] | What did I marry into? | 瞧瞧我结的亲家 |
[00:28] | You guys wanna come | 你们想明天 |
[00:29] | and watch me tape the show? | 来看我录节目吗 |
[00:30] | Oh, we can’t. | 不行 |
[00:31] | We’re throwing Phoebe a bachelorette party. | 我们要给菲比开个婚前告别单身狂欢 |
[00:33] | Yeah. Sorry, boys, this ride’s closing. | 对喽 抱歉 兄弟们 此路不通 |
[00:38] | And Chandler and I have this stupid college alumni thing. | 我和钱德勒要参加一个白痴校友聚会 |
[00:42] | I can’t believe you get to meet Donny Osmond. | 难以置信你要跟多尼·奥斯蒙德做节目 |
[00:46] | Seriously? | 当真 |
[00:49] | Ross and I | 罗斯和我 |
[00:50] | always wanted to be Donny and Marie. | 以前总想学多尼和马瑞一样 |
[00:53] | You guys just keep getting cooler and cooler. | 你们俩还越说越起劲儿了 |
[00:57] | Yeah, we used to perform | 对 我们以前还在 |
[00:59] | for our family and friends. | 家里和朋友面前表演过嘞 |
[01:00] | Oh, God, that’s right. I blocked that out. | 哦 没错 我还真给它忘了 |
[01:11] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你了 |
[01:20] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:25] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:27] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:30] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:34] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:37] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:40] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:43] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:45] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:48] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:50] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:53] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:07] | It’s so weird to | 又见到这些人 |
[02:08] | see all these people again. | 太奇怪了 |
[02:11] | Oh, my God, look. | 我的天啊 看 |
[02:11] | There’s Jeffrey Klarik. | 那是杰佛·克拉瑞 |
[02:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:14] | He was roommates with John Rosoff. | 约翰·卢瑟夫的室友 |
[02:17] | He went out with Andrea Tamborino. | 他当时跟安卓·特布里诺拍拖 |
[02:20] | She dumped him for Michael Skloff. | 她后来又跟迈克尔·斯克劳夫好上了 |
[02:25] | Did I go to this school? | 我上的是这所学校吗 |
[02:29] | Hey, there’s Missy Goldberg. | 嘿 那是米西·戈尔伯格 |
[02:31] | You gotta remember her. | 你肯定记得她 |
[02:32] | Sure. Nice. | 当然 她很正点 |
[02:35] | Dude, you’re married to my sister. | 哥们儿 你可跟我老妹结了婚的 |
[02:37] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[02:37] | By saying “nice,” | 我夸她正点 |
[02:38] | I’m virtually licking her. | 就是在舔她了 |
[02:41] | Hey, I hear she’s single again. | 嘿 我听说她又单身了 |
[02:43] | You think I should ask her out? | 你说我是不是该跟她约会呢 |
[02:45] | Are you asking permission | 你是不是想要 |
[02:46] | to break the pact? | 打破君子协定 |
[02:48] | Yes, please. | 是的 求你了 |
[03:02] | Hey. Hey, check out the fliers for the band. | 瞧瞧乐队的传单 |
[03:05] | I made them on a Macintosh in the computer room. | 我在机房的苹果机上做的 |
[03:08] | Awesome. | 超赞的 |
[03:09] | The name really stands out. | 名字还挺醒目的 |
[03:10] | Thanks to a little something called Helvetica Bold 24-point. | 这多亏有了瑞士粗体24点 |
[03:16] | Man, we’re gonna rock that Asian Student Union. | 哥们儿 我们要在”亚学联”盖了 |
[03:21] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Missy. | -嘿 伙计们 -嘿 米西 |
[03:24] | Our band is playing on Friday. | 你知道吗 我们乐队星期五演出 |
[03:26] | Yeah, you should come check us out. | 是啊 你该来看看 |
[03:28] | We’re called Way/No Way. | 我们的乐队名叫”行 还是不行” |
[03:32] | – No way. – Way. | -不行 -行 |
[03:35] | – Great. I’ll be there. – Fresh. | -好吧 到时见 -新鲜 |
[03:37] | – Boss. – Mint. | -老板. -薄荷. |
[03:38] | – She’s gone. – I know it. | -她走了 -我知道 |
[03:42] | I am totally gonna ask her out. | 你知道吗 我一定要约到她 |
[03:45] | Dude, I was gonna ask her out. | 哥们儿 我还想约她呢 |
[03:47] | I said it first, bro. | 是我先说的 兄弟 |
[03:48] | Well, I thought it first, Homes. | 那我还先想到的呢 老哥 |
[03:51] | Look, if you date– | 听着 你要是约… |
[03:53] | Wait! Wait! What are we doing? | 等等 我们在干吗呢 |
[03:56] | What we have is too important | 我们俩有太重要的事情 |
[03:58] | to mess it up over some girl. | 可不能重色轻友反目成仇 |
[04:00] | I mean, we can get laid any time we want. | 再说 天涯何处无芳草 |
[04:03] | Totally. | 就是 |
[04:05] | I had sex in high schoo. | 我高中就跟人上过床 |
[04:06] | Me too. I’m good at it. | 我也是 我是情场高手 |
[04:11] | All right, I say we make a pact. | 好吧 我们俩立个君子协定 |
[04:13] | Neither of us will go out with Missy Goldberg. | 谁都不许跟米西·戈尔伯格约会 |
[04:16] | You got it. | 一言为定 |
[04:19] | That’s Missy Goldberg, Phoebe Cates | 那么 现在我们就不能跟米西·戈尔伯格 |
[04:21] | and Molly Ringwald… | 菲比·凯特 |
[04:22] | …who we can’t go out with. | 还有莫莉·里沃特约会了 |
[04:23] | Those are the pacts. | 就是这么说的 |
[04:24] | And Sheena Easton. | 哦 还有西娜·伊斯特 |
[04:26] | But we probably couldn’t get her anyway. | 反正我们也追不上她 |
[04:28] | Maybe not you. | 或许你追不上吧 |
[04:32] | Well, I officially give you permission | 好吧 我正式授权 |
[04:34] | to break the pact. | 允许你打破君子协定 |
[04:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | All right. Here I go. | 好 我要上啦 |
[04:42] | Hey, remember how scary it used to be | 嘿 还记得上学时 |
[04:44] | going up to girls in college? | 跟女孩说话都慌神吗 |
[04:45] | Your hands are shaking. | 你的手在发抖呢 |
[04:46] | I know. And I can’t stop sweating. | 我知道 我还一个劲地冒汗 |
[04:58] | Yeah! | 哦 |
[04:59] | Welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[05:00] | It is Soap Opera Week here on Pyramid. | 这里是肥皂剧之周 《智力金字塔》 |
[05:03] | Let’s meet our contestants. | 来看看选手们 |
[05:04] | First, Gene Lester is a database specialist. | 首先 是数据库专家金·拉斯特 |
[05:07] | He’s gonna be playing with | 他的搭档是 |
[05:07] | Days of Our Lives star | 《我们的日子》剧中的明星 |
[05:09] | Joey Tribbiani. | 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[05:16] | I know it can be intimidating | 嘿 我知道普通人跟名人 |
[05:17] | for regular people to be around celebrities… | 在一起时都会紧张 |
[05:19] | …but relax. | 不过没事儿 |
[05:21] | I’m just like you, | 我跟你差不多 |
[05:22] | only better-looking and richer. | 就是好看点儿 钱多点儿 |
[05:25] | She’ll be playing with | …要跟《综合医院》剧中的 |
[05:26] | star of General Hospital, Leslie Charleson. | 明星莱丝莉·查尔森搭档 |
[05:30] | Welcome, everybody. Good luck to all of you. | 欢迎大家 祝各位好运 |
[05:32] | Let’s play Pyramid. | 我们开始玩《智力金字塔》 好吗 |
[05:33] | All right? Now, we flipped a coin | 我们在节目开始之前 |
[05:36] | before the show. | 已经抛过硬币了 |
[05:37] | Gene, you won the toss, so you’ll start. | 金 你猜对硬币 你先开始 |
[05:39] | Which category would you like? | 你喜欢什么类型 |
[05:40] | I will take “You Crossed the Line.” | 我选择”你越线了” |
[05:42] | “You Crossed the Line.” Joey… | “你越线了” 乔伊 |
[05:43] | …describe for Gene these things that have lines. | 你给金描述那些有线条的东西 |
[05:47] | Give me 20 seconds on the clock, please. | 限时20秒 |
[05:49] | Ready? Go. | 预备 开始 |
[05:51] | Okay, it’s a store like a supermarket. | 象超市一样的商店… |
[05:55] | I see what I did there. | 我知道犯规了 |
[05:56] | Okay, okay. I’m writing in my…. | 好吧 好吧 我写… |
[05:59] | Diary. | 日记 |
[05:59] | No, more like a notebook. | 不是 差不多接近笔记本 |
[06:04] | If I’m building a house, the plan… | 要是我建所房子 设计图 |
[06:07] | …isn’t called a “shmooprint” …. | 不是叫什穆图… |
[06:10] | I can’t do that either? | 带个”图”字都不行 |
[06:13] | In high school, | 在高中 |
[06:14] | I once had sex with a girl | 有一次我跟个女孩做爱 |
[06:16] | right in the middle of the…? | 就在某地中央 |
[06:17] | Cafeteria? | 自助餐厅 |
[06:18] | Yeah, but they’re not looking for that. | 是有过那么一次 但那不是他们要的那个词 |
[06:25] | Thank you so much for this. | 真的太感谢你们为此做的一切 |
[06:28] | You like it? | 哦 你喜欢吗 |
[06:29] | Oh, my God, it’s all so elegant. | 我的天啊 还挺高雅的呢 |
[06:32] | When’s the dirty stuff starting? | 什么时候开始来点儿刺激的 |
[06:36] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[06:37] | The strippers and the guys dancing… | 脱衣舞啦 男子艳舞啦 |
[06:39] | …and, you know, pee-pees flying about. | 小便四处飞散 |
[06:45] | Pheebs, l…. | 菲比 我… |
[06:46] | There isn’t gonna be any “flying about.” | 今天没有什么”四处飞散” |
[06:49] | We actually thought we were a little too mature | 事实上 我们觉得我们老大不小的了 |
[06:51] | for stuff like that. | 还玩这些 |
[06:52] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[06:55] | I see what you’re doing. That’s fine. | 我知道你们在干吗 好的 |
[06:57] | This is all there is. Just tea. Okay. | 今天就是个茶话会 好的 |
[07:02] | Raunchy. | 好淫荡啊 |
[07:06] | Seriously, Pheebs, | 真的 菲比 |
[07:08] | it’s not gonna be that kind of a party. | 这不是那种狂欢 |
[07:11] | Really? So this is…? | 真的 这就是 |
[07:14] | This is my big sendoff into married life? | 我的婚前单身告别会 |
[07:16] | Rachel, this is the only bachelorette party I’m ever gonna have. | 瑞秋 我可就只有这一次单身告别会啊 |
[07:19] | I’ve got a big wad of ones in my purse. | 我钱包里装了好多一块的钱呢 |
[07:25] | Really? I mean, really? It’s just tea? | 真的 今天就只是茶话会 |
[07:30] | No. | 当然不是了 |
[07:33] | Phoebe, of course there’s more. | 菲比 还有别的呢 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | I mean, let me just go talk to Monica… | 我是说 我去问问莫妮卡 |
[07:39] | …and get an ETA on the pee-pees. | 看什么时候上艳舞啊 |
[07:45] | Now, Gene, I must remind you, | 现在 金 我要提醒你 |
[07:46] | you need all six of these to stay in the game. | 必须答对6题才能留下来 |
[07:49] | Describe for Joey | 给乔伊描述 |
[07:50] | “things you find in your refrigerator.” | “冰箱里的物品” |
[07:53] | They might as well just give us the points. | 我看这简直是给我们送分啊 |
[07:56] | Give me 20 seconds on the clock. | 限时20秒 |
[07:58] | Ready? Go. | 预备 开始 |
[08:00] | You put this in your coffee. | 你往咖啡里加的东西 |
[08:01] | A spoon. Your hands. Your face. | 勺子 手 脸 |
[08:04] | It’s white. | 它是白色的 |
[08:05] | Paper. Snow. A ghost! | 纸 雪 鬼 |
[08:08] | It’s heavier than milk. | 它比牛奶重 |
[08:09] | A rock. A dog. The Earth. | 石头 狗 地球 |
[08:12] | Pass. | 过 |
[08:14] | You put it on a sandwich. | 你往三明治上放的东西 |
[08:15] | Salami. Anchovies. Jam. | 萨拉米香肠 凤尾鱼 果酱 |
[08:17] | It’s white. | 白色的 |
[08:18] | Paper. Snow. A ghost! | 纸 雪 鬼 |
[08:21] | It’s made from eggs. | 它使用鸡蛋做的 |
[08:22] | Chickens? | 小鸡 |
[08:24] | Pass. | 过 |
[08:26] | You put this on a hamburger. | 你往汉堡包上放的东西 |
[08:27] | Ketchup! Relish! | 番茄酱 辣酱 |
[08:29] | Stop! | 停 |
[08:31] | Oh, time’s up. Well, | 哦 时间到 |
[08:32] | Joey, you were… | 乔伊 你… |
[08:34] | …almost on a roll there. Gene… | 差点儿就上榜了 金… |
[08:38] | …you’ll have a chance to go to the Winner’s Circle, | 你下半场还可能有机会进入决胜圈的 |
[08:40] | but now… | 但是现在 |
[08:41] | …Henrietta, | 亨瑞达 |
[08:42] | you’re going to the Winner’s Circle to try your luck for $ 10,000… | 你待会儿将进入决胜圈一试运气赢取一万美金 |
[08:46] | …right after this. Don’t go away. | 广告时间 不要走开 |
[08:49] | And we’re out. | 停 |
[08:51] | Oh, so we didn’t win. | 我们没赢又怎样呢 |
[08:53] | But it’s fun to play the game, right? | 乐在其中也不错 对吧 |
[08:56] | I got a kid starting college. | 我有个孩子刚上大学 |
[08:58] | I have to get surgery on my knee. | 我的膝盖要做手术 |
[09:00] | You just lost me 10 grand. | 你刚刚让我损失一万美金 |
[09:02] | Oh, wow. | 喔 |
[09:05] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:06] | Okay, I promise, we’ll do better next time. | 我保证下一轮我们发挥好一点 |
[09:08] | Well, I will, | 我会发挥好一些 |
[09:09] | because I won’t be playing with you. | 因为我不会跟你搭档了 |
[09:13] | Hey, some of those are pretty hard. | 你要知道 有些题目也太难了点 |
[09:15] | Like, why would there be a ghost in my fridge? | 例如我的冰箱里怎么会有鬼的 |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:23] | – So Saturday night? – I’d love to. | -那么 星期六晚上 -我很愿意 |
[09:26] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:30] | So how come it took you so long to ask me out? | 你怎么这么长时间才约我 |
[09:32] | Oh, well, this is gonna sound kind of silly… | 呃 这听起来有些愚蠢 但是… |
[09:35] | …but do you remember my roommate, Chandler Bing? | 你还记得我的室友 钱德勒·宾 |
[09:38] | Sure. He was in your “band.” | 当然 他在你的”乐队”里 |
[09:43] | It’s been 16 years, | 已经16年了 |
[09:44] | but the air quotes still hurt. | 不过那个引号还是挺伤人的 |
[09:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:48] | That’s okay. Anyway…. | 没关系 |
[09:49] | Well, he and I both really liked you a lot… | 总之 我们那时都很喜欢你 |
[09:53] | …but we didn’t want it | 但是我们又不想 |
[09:54] | to jeopardize our friendship, | 为此伤友谊 |
[09:55] | so we made a pact… | 所以我们约定 |
[09:57] | …that neither of us could ask you out. | 谁也不能跟你约会 |
[10:00] | – Really? – Yeah, why? | -真的 -是啊 怎么了 |
[10:02] | Well, Chandler and I used to make out. | 呃 我和钱德勒曾经亲热啊 |
[10:06] | A lot. | 而且经常 |
[10:10] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对呀 |
[10:12] | We’d go to the science lab after-hours. | 我们常在下课后到实验室去 |
[10:14] | And on my turf?! | 还在我的地盘上 |
[10:20] | Hey, where is this guy? | 嘿 那家伙还没来 |
[10:22] | It’s been over an hour. | 都一个多小时了 |
[10:23] | He’s coming from Jersey. | 他要从新泽西赶过来 |
[10:25] | He said he’d get here as fast as he could. | 他说会尽快赶到的 |
[10:28] | – Who is it? – It’s the police. | -谁呀 -警察 |
[10:30] | The police! | 是警察 |
[10:35] | That’s right. It’s Officer Goodbody. | 没错 是”好身材”警官 |
[10:38] | What’s the matter, officer? | 出什么事啦 警官 |
[10:40] | Has someone been bad? | 是不是有人调皮了 |
[10:53] | That’s a lot of stairs. | 这么多楼梯 |
[11:01] | Boy. | 老天 |
[11:03] | You should warn people there’s no elevator. | 你们应该告诉人家这栋楼没电梯 |
[11:09] | I should not have had that Mexican food for lunch. | 我午饭不该吃墨西哥菜 |
[11:15] | Are you gonna be okay, Officer…? | 你没事吧 警官… |
[11:18] | Goodbody. | “好身材” |
[11:20] | If you say so. | 你非要那么说的话 |
[11:23] | So where’s the young lady… | 那么 哪位是 |
[11:26] | …who I am supposed to take downtown? | 我要”逮捕”的年轻女士啊 |
[11:33] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:37] | Somebody show me where to plug in my box… | 谁告诉我在哪接我的录音机 |
[11:40] | …and we’ll get this party started. | 我们开始狂欢吧 |
[11:45] | – Over here? – Yeah. | -在这 -对啊 |
[11:47] | – All right. – Rachel? | -好吧 -瑞秋 |
[11:50] | – Yeah? – Are you kidding? | -啊 -呃 你是不是在开我的玩笑 |
[11:53] | We didn’t know you wanted a stripper, | 好吧 我们原来不知道你想要脱衣舞男 |
[11:55] | so we went to the phone book… | 所以我们借助于电话簿 |
[11:56] | …and got the first name we could find. | 找到第一个名字就打了过去 |
[11:58] | How old’s your phone book? | 你们的电话簿有多老了 |
[12:02] | Oh, my God, | 我的天啊 |
[12:02] | this man is gonna get naked in my apartment. | 这个男人要在我的公寓里脱光光 |
[12:05] | God, no. | 上帝 不要 |
[12:06] | I don’t wanna see him take his clothes off. | 我可不想看他跳脱衣舞 |
[12:08] | Are you talking about me? | 你是在说我吗 |
[12:11] | No. | 不 |
[12:13] | I mean, obviously we wanna see you take your clothes off. | 我是说 我们显然是要看你跳脱衣舞的 |
[12:18] | You big piece of eye candy. | 你这个养眼的万人迷 |
[12:23] | Okay. Okay, ladies, | 好的 女士们 |
[12:25] | can I have your attention, please? | 请注意了 |
[12:27] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好 |
[12:32] | Did someone call for the long arm of the law? | 有人呼唤法律的巨擘了吗 |
[12:40] | I should warn you, | 我要警告你 |
[12:42] | I have a concealed weapon. | 我有秘密武器呦 |
[12:48] | I hope you’re familiar with this state’s penal code. | 我希望你们熟悉本州的刑法 |
[12:54] | Okay, okay. Enough teasing. | 好了好了 玩笑开够了 |
[12:57] | Now for some pleasing. | 现在该乐一乐了 |
[13:30] | She cringed. | 她躲我 |
[13:32] | This is how I look when I’m turned-on. | 我兴奋的时候 就是这样的 |
[13:38] | You were talking about me before. | 你们刚才就是在说我 |
[13:40] | Look, I don’t need this. | 我可不需要这些 |
[13:42] | I’m out of here. Where’s my hat? | 我要走了 我的帽子呢 |
[13:45] | Look, I’ve been in this business for a long time. | 我干这行已经很长时间了 |
[13:49] | Shocking. | 骇人听闻 |
[13:51] | Now, if you’ll just pay me my $300, | 现在 你付我300块 |
[13:54] | I’ll be on my way. | 我这就走人 |
[13:55] | $300? Are you kidding? | 300块 你开什么玩笑 |
[13:57] | That’s okay. Let me get my checkbook. | 没关系 我来拿支票 |
[13:59] | No. You’re not gonna pay him. | 不 你不用付他钱 |
[14:00] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没干 |
[14:01] | Didn’t do anything? | 什么也没干 |
[14:03] | I took a bus all the way from Hoboken. | 我大老远的从毫尔伯肯搭公交车赶来 |
[14:06] | I climbed, I don’t know, like, a billion stairs. | 我爬了 天知道的 上亿的台阶 |
[14:09] | And it’s not like | 这两样儿 |
[14:10] | I can take them two at a time. | 我可不是能一次完成的 |
[14:15] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[14:16] | We’re not paying you $300 for this. | 我们才不会就为这个付给你300块钱 |
[14:18] | It’s not my fault | 那好 你那么保守 |
[14:19] | if you’re too uptight to appreciate… | 欣赏不了男性的身材和魅力 |
[14:22] | …the male form in all its glory. | 这又不是我的错 |
[14:25] | Okay, I’m uptight. | 哦 是 我保守 |
[14:26] | That’s why I don’t wanna watch a middle-aged guy… | 所以我不想看个半大老头儿 |
[14:29] | …dance around in what I can only assume | 穿一身我只能认为是 |
[14:31] | is a child’s Halloween costume. | 小孩万圣节的行头跳脱衣舞 |
[14:36] | I may have borrowed this from my nephew… | 我也许是从我侄子那儿借的衣服 |
[14:40] | …but let me assure you, | 但我担保衣服里头 |
[14:41] | what’s underneath is all man. | 可是货真价实的真男人 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[14:45] | did you say “all man” or “old man”? | 你是说真男人还是老男人 |
[14:51] | You’re mean. | 你可真刻薄 |
[14:53] | – Look, officer– Sir? – Damn it. | -瞧 警官… -该死 |
[14:59] | Big surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[15:00] | The hunk of beef has feelings. | 大块头也会感情丰富 |
[15:05] | Applause. | 鼓掌 |
[15:07] | Okay, Henrietta, | 好 亨瑞达 |
[15:08] | you picked “Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill.” | 你选了”男人女人去山顶” |
[15:11] | My friend Rachel has a kid. | 我朋友瑞秋有个小孩 |
[15:12] | I totally know nursery rhymes. | 我对儿歌很熟悉 |
[15:14] | Joey, describe these things associated | 乔伊 描述以下 |
[15:17] | with the United States Congress. | 跟美国国会有关的事物 |
[15:22] | Give me 20 seconds on the clock, please. | 限时20秒 |
[15:25] | Ready? Go. | 预备 开始 |
[15:33] | Pass. | 过 |
[15:35] | Pass. | 过 |
[15:37] | Pass. | 过 |
[15:39] | – The thing hanging in your throat. – Uvula. | -你喉咙后面挂着的小东西 -悬雍垂 |
[15:43] | Then pass. | 那过 |
[15:46] | Okay. Henrietta, | 好了 亨瑞达 |
[15:49] | you didn’t get all the points you needed… | 你没有得到所需的分数 |
[15:50] | …so that means, | 所以 那就意味着 |
[15:51] | Gene, you are going to the Winner’s Circle to try for $ 10,000. | 金 你将进入决胜圈来赢取一万美金 |
[15:55] | And you’re gonna be going there with Joey Tribbiani. | 而且你将与乔伊·崔比安尼一起搭档 |
[16:02] | You made out with Missy Goldberg? | 你跟米西·戈尔伯格亲热过 |
[16:04] | How could you do that after you promised me? | 你怎么能在向我保证过之后还这么做 |
[16:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:10] | That didn’t make us sound gay at all. | 你那么说 让我们听起来一点不像同性恋 |
[16:13] | You broke the pact. | 你违反了君子协定 |
[16:15] | Ross, that was 16 years ago. | 罗斯 那是16年前的事了 |
[16:17] | That doesn’t matter. | 那也不行 |
[16:18] | We’re talking about the foundation of our friendship. | 现在说的是我们之间友谊的基础 |
[16:20] | I believe the foundation of our friendship was unfortunate hair. | 我以为我们之间友谊的基础是难堪的发型 |
[16:27] | All right, look. | 好吧 你看 |
[16:27] | If we’re really gonna do this, | 要是我们真的明算账的话 |
[16:28] | it’s not like you never broke one of the pacts. | 你也不是没干过违反君子协定的事 |
[16:30] | – I didn’t. – Oh, really? | -我没有 -真的 |
[16:32] | – No. – Oh, really? | -没有 -真的 |
[16:33] | – No. – Adrienne Turner. | -没有 -艾德丽安·特娜 |
[16:35] | Yes? | 在 |
[16:38] | – Hey, Adrienne. – Hey, Adrienne. Hey. | -嘿 艾德丽安 -嘿 艾德丽安 嘿 |
[16:42] | I never did anything with Adrienne Turner. | 我从没跟艾德丽安·特娜搅和到一起 |
[16:44] | Oh, please. | 哦 得了吧 |
[16:45] | And you knew how much I liked her. | 你知道我有多喜欢他 |
[16:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:49] | Really? Remember that party freshman year? | A真的 还记得大一那年圣诞节假期前一个星期 |
[16:51] | A week before Christmas vacation? I do. | 那个大狂欢吗 我记得 |
[16:54] | You had some visitors. | 当时有人来找你 |
[17:03] | I can’t believe we’re at a real college party. | 难以置信我们在一个真的大学聚会上 |
[17:05] | I have to pee so bad. | 我兴奋得直想尿尿 |
[17:08] | This is so awesome. | 这可真棒 |
[17:10] | College guys are so cute. | 大学男生好可爱 |
[17:13] | Hey, you’ve got a boyfriend. | 嘿 你有男朋友了 |
[17:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:15] | But if a guy who looks like Corey Haim wants to kiss me, | 不过要是有个象克瑞·哈姆那样的想亲我 |
[17:18] | I am so gonna let him. | 我是不会拒绝的 |
[17:22] | Hey, look, there’s Chandler. | 看 那是钱德勒 |
[17:27] | That stupid friend of Ross’ | 罗斯的白痴朋友 |
[17:29] | who said I was fat. | 说我胖的那个 |
[17:31] | You know, I’ve already lost four pounds. | 你要知道 我都瘦掉4磅了 |
[17:32] | You can so totally tell. | 就是 一眼就看得出来 |
[17:34] | I know! | 我就知道 |
[17:37] | Well, let’s see, | 过去看看 |
[17:38] | maybe he knows where Ross is. | 他可能知道罗斯在哪 |
[17:42] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 怎么样 |
[17:45] | – Aren’t you…? – Yeah, Rachel. | -你不是… -对 瑞秋 |
[17:46] | And this is Ross’ sister, Monica. | 这是罗斯的妹妹 莫妮卡 |
[17:48] | We met at Thanksgiving. | 我们感恩节见过 |
[17:50] | Right. So how you doing? | 对 最近如何 |
[17:53] | Bitchen. | 再好不过 |
[17:55] | – Hi, Monica. – Hi, Chandler. | -嗨 莫妮卡 -嗨 钱德勒 |
[17:57] | It’s really nice to see you. Not! | 见到你很高兴…才怪 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:04] | I’ll see if I can find Ross. | 我看看能不能找到罗斯 |
[18:08] | Oh, my God, Rach. Beanbag chairs. | 哦我的天 瑞秋 充气椅 |
[18:11] | Do not let me sit in one of those. | 千万别让我坐上去 |
[18:13] | We’ll be here for days. | 不然我坐那几天也不会起来 |
[18:19] | Listen, Adrienne, | 听着 艾德丽安 |
[18:21] | you can’t tell Chandler about this. | 你可不能告诉钱德勒这件事 |
[18:23] | Oh, believe me, Ross, | 哦 相信我 罗斯 |
[18:25] | I won’t be telling anybody about this. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[18:29] | Cool. | 酷 |
[18:39] | I didn’t know you knew about that. | 我以为你不知道 |
[18:41] | Well, I did. And it hurt. | 但是我知道了 我还很伤心 |
[18:44] | That’s when I wrote the song “Betrayal in the Common Room.” | 所以我才写了《在休息室被背叛》那首歌 |
[18:50] | Man, I’m sorry. | 嘿 对不起 |
[18:53] | Look, that was a long time ago. | 好了 那都是陈年往事了 |
[18:56] | So I made out with Adrienne, | 那 我跟艾德丽安亲热 |
[18:59] | and you made out with Missy. | 而你跟米西亲热 |
[19:02] | Well, I guess we’re even. | 我看我们俩扯平了 |
[19:08] | We are even, right? | 我们俩扯平了 对吧 |
[19:13] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[19:14] | I was so pissed at you that night, | 那晚我特生你的气 |
[19:16] | I wanted to get back at you. | 想报复你 |
[19:17] | So I thought, | 所以我当时想 |
[19:18] | “Who does Ross like more than anybody?” | “谁是罗斯最喜欢的人呢” |
[19:23] | What did you do to my mom? | 你对我妈做了什么 |
[19:30] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[19:47] | I am so drunk. | 我可真醉了 |
[19:50] | That’s weird. | 那就怪了 |
[19:52] | I’ve had the same number of beers as you | 我跟你喝的差不多 |
[19:53] | and don’t feel anything. | 怎么我一点没感觉 |
[19:56] | So you girls having fun? | 你俩玩儿得愉快吗 |
[19:58] | For your information, ass-munch… | 跟你说 好的不得了 |
[20:01] | …I’ve lost four pounds. | 我瘦了4磅 |
[20:03] | Maybe even five with all the dancing. | 没准儿跳完舞会瘦到5磅 |
[20:07] | – Somebody order a pizza? – Oh, that’s me! | -有人定比萨饼了吗 -哦 是我 |
[20:13] | I am so not gonna do good on my SATs tomorrow. | 我明天的入学考试算是没戏了 |
[20:18] | Well, maybe you could go to school here next year | 那 明年也许你可以到我们这儿来上大学 |
[20:20] | and we could totally hang out. | 我们可以一块玩玩 |
[20:22] | Oh, yeah. There’s a plan. | 哦 对 好主意 |
[20:24] | Why don’t I just start taking my smart pills now. | 那我干脆现在就吃点脑灵通得了 |
[20:27] | Well, maybe you could get in on a beauty scholarship. | 没准儿你能拿到选美奖学金呢 |
[20:31] | What a line. | 别骗人了 |
[20:37] | – So where are you applying to? – Well… | -那 你都申请了哪些学校 -唔.. |
[20:40] | You know,l think it’s kind of really important | 你知道 我觉着我要去的地方应该阳光明媚 |
[20:42] | that I go somewhere where there’s sun. | 这很重要 所以我想… |
[20:45] | So I’m sort of– Hey! | 所以我想…嗨 |
[20:48] | I’m in college, and I’m in a band. | 我是大学生 还是乐队成员 |
[20:50] | Yeah, okay. | 那好吧 |
[20:59] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[21:00] | You never saw | 你们没见过 |
[21:01] | a 50-year-old stripper cry before? | 五十岁的脱衣舞男哭吗 |
[21:06] | You know, it’s fine. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | We’ll pay you. | 我们付你钱还不行吗 |
[21:08] | No, no, you’re right. | 不不 你说得对 |
[21:10] | Who am I kidding? | 我在开谁的玩笑 |
[21:11] | I should have hung up that breakaway jockstrap years ago. | 早几年我就该挂起那逃脱三角绷带 不干了 |
[21:17] | What am I gonna do? I mean… | 现在我该怎么办 |
[21:20] | …this has been my life for 32 years. | 我是说 我干这个都32年了 |
[21:23] | Taking my clothes off in front of people is all I know. | 我只会在人家面前脱衣服 |
[21:28] | No, wait, there’s got to be something else that you can do. | 不 等等 一定还有别的事你能做的 |
[21:31] | I mean, what skills do you have? | 我是说 你还有什么技术吗 |
[21:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:36] | I can make my pecs dance. | 我能让我的胸肌跳舞 |
[21:43] | I can pick up a dollar bill with my butt cheeks. | 我可以用屁股蛋儿夹起1美元 |
[21:48] | I can go to that special place inside me | 而在我的内心深处 |
[21:51] | where I feel no shame. | 并无羞愧之意 |
[21:55] | So maybe something in an office. | 那你也许可以从政 |
[21:59] | Or you could– You could teach stripping. | 或者你可以教人跳脱衣舞 |
[22:02] | You know, share your gift. Pass the torch. | 你知道吗 分享你的天赋 发扬光大 |
[22:07] | You know, actually, that’s not a bad idea. | 对呀 这主意不赖 |
[22:10] | I could do it out of my apartment. | 我可以在我的公寓外头教 |
[22:12] | I don’t think my mom would mind. | 我想我妈不会介意的 |
[22:15] | There you go. | 这下好啦 |
[22:16] | Okay. You think you’re gonna be okay? | 你感觉好一点了吧 |
[22:18] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 好点了 -好 |
[22:20] | This is so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[22:22] | You never know when it’s gonna be | 你永远不会知道什么时候 |
[22:24] | your last dance. | 是你的最后一舞 |
[22:26] | And I didn’t even get a chance to finish it. | 而且我甚至都没能跳完最后一支舞 |
[22:33] | Finish it. | 那你把它跳完吧 |
[22:36] | – What? – Your last dance. Do it for us. | -什么 -你的最后一次 给我们跳完吧 |
[22:41] | – Really? – Really? | -你当真 -你当真 |
[22:45] | Yeah. Yeah, he deserves to do | 是的 他应该最后再做 |
[22:48] | the thing he loves one last time. | 一次他喜爱的事 |
[22:51] | Okay. All right. Get ready, ladies. | 好的 准备好了 女士们 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:28] | Oh, this is so hot! | 这可真让人兴奋 |
[23:35] | Oh, no, don’t stop. | 别 别停下来 |
[23:38] | Have to. | 跳不动了 |
[23:44] | Welcome to the Winner’s Circle. | 欢迎来到决胜圈 |
[23:45] | Joey, Gene, you guys ready? | 乔伊 金 你们准备好了吗 |
[23:47] | – Yeah. – Sure. | -好了 -当然 |
[23:50] | Okay. Give me 60 seconds on the clock, please. | 好 限时60秒 |
[23:53] | Ready? Go. | 预备 开始 |
[23:57] | Oak. Maple. Elm. Birch. | 橡树 枫树 榆树 桦树 |
[24:00] | I don’t know. Types of trees…? | 我…我不知道 树种 |
[24:05] | Buenos dias. Enchilada. Por favor. | 早安 玉米卷饼 请 |
[24:08] | Oh, I’m so sorry, I don’t know any Spanish words. | 哦 抱歉 西班牙单词我一个不认识 |
[24:13] | A match. A candle. | 火柴 蜡烛 |
[24:15] | Things that go: when you put them out. | 扑灭时发出”嗞”声的东西 |
[24:17] | A torch. A bonfire. | 火炬 篝火 |
[24:20] | – Your pee. – Things that burn. | -哦 你的小便 -燃烧物 |
[24:24] | “I’d like to go for a walk.” | 我要去散散步 |
[24:26] | “Scratch my belly.” | 挠挠我的肚皮 |
[24:27] | Dude. Dude, I think you’re losing it. | 哥们儿 我觉得你说的太乱了 |
[24:29] | “I have fur.” “I like to bark.” | 我有毛 我会吠叫 |
[24:32] | What a dog says. | 哦 这狗说的好啊 |
[24:34] | – Pepperoni. – Pizza toppings!Next. | -意大利辣香肠 -比萨饼料 下一个 |
[24:38] | Cindy Crawford. Christie Brinkley. | 辛迪·克劳馥 克莉斯蒂·布林克利 |
[24:40] | Heidi Klum. Claudia Schiffer. | 海蒂·克劳姆 克劳迪娅·西佛 |
[24:43] | Christy Turlington. Kate Moss. | 克莉斯蒂·特林顿 凯特·玛斯 |
[24:46] | Girls Chandler could never get? | 钱德勒永远追不上的女孩 |
[24:49] | – Supermodels. – Where? | -超级名模 -哪儿 |
[24:55] | Hey. Where’s Rachel? | 嘿 瑞秋在哪 |
[24:57] | She and Phoebe took the stripper to the hospital. | 她和菲比送脱衣舞男上医院了 |
[25:02] | Did you know Chandler kissed Rachel? | 你知不知道钱德吻过瑞秋 |
[25:05] | What? When was this? | 什么 什么时候 |
[25:07] | 1987. | 1987年 |
[25:08] | The weekend you guys visited me at school. | 你们俩上学校找我去的那个周末 |
[25:11] | Oh, my God. That’s wild. | 我的天 那也太疯狂了 |
[25:13] | But it was, like, a million years ago. | 是 不过那是很久以前的事了 |
[25:15] | – It doesn’t matter. – It matters to me. | -没什么要紧的 -但那对我很要紧 |
[25:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:17] | Because the night you kissed Rachel… | 因为你吻瑞秋的那晚 |
[25:19] | …was the night I kissed Rachel for the very first time. | 也是我第一次吻瑞秋 |
[25:22] | You kissed her that night too? | 你那晚也吻瑞秋了 |
[25:24] | Two guys in one night? | 一晚上两个男人 |
[25:26] | Oh, I thought she became a slut | 我还以为她整过鼻子以后 |
[25:27] | after she got her nose fixed. | 才变得放荡了呢 |
[25:31] | Seriously, where did this happen? | 说真的 你在哪儿吻的瑞秋 |
[25:32] | Okay… | 是这样的 |
[25:33] | …after you told me she was passed out in our room… | 你告诉我瑞秋在我们屋里睡了之后 |
[25:36] | …l went in there to make sure she was all right. | 我进去看看她怎么样了 |
[25:38] | She was lying on my bed, | 她躺在我床上 |
[25:40] | all buried in people’s coats. | 睡在一堆衣服下面 |
[25:42] | I went to kiss her on the forehead… | 我过去想吻她的额头 |
[25:44] | …but it was so dark, | 但屋里太暗 |
[25:46] | I accidentally got her lips. | 我不小心亲到了她的嘴唇 |
[25:47] | I started to pull away, | 我想离开 |
[25:48] | but then I felt her start to kiss me back. | 但我觉得她也开始吻我 |
[25:51] | It was only for a second, but it was amazing. | 那只有一瞬间但感觉太奇妙了 |
[25:54] | And now I find out that you kissed her first. | 但是现在 我却发现你先吻了她 |
[25:57] | Wait, what bed did you say she was on? | 等等 你刚才说她在哪张床上 |
[25:59] | Mine. | 我床上 |
[26:01] | I’m sure I put her on my bed. | 我记得很清楚我把她放到我床上的 |
[26:03] | No, she was definitely on my bed. | 不对 她肯定是在我床上 |
[26:05] | Why would I kiss a girl and then put her on your bed? | 我干吗吻完一个女孩后把她放到你床上 |
[26:08] | Well, then who was on my bed? | 那当时我床上的是谁 |
[26:10] | Oh, oh, oh… | 哦 哦 哦 |
[26:14] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[26:16] | Yes! | 是的 |
[26:18] | You were under the pile of coats? | 你在那堆衣服下面 |
[26:20] | I was the pile of coats! | 那堆衣服就是我 |
[26:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[26:29] | You were my midnight mystery kisser?! | 你是我的午夜神秘接吻人 |
[26:33] | You were my first kiss with Rachel?! | 你是我和瑞秋的初吻 |
[26:37] | You were my first kiss ever?! | 你就是我这辈子的初吻 |
[26:42] | What did I marry into?! | 瞧瞧我结的什么亲家 |
[27:19] | Crap! | 完蛋了 |