时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi! | 嘿 |
[00:05] | – Hey! – Hi! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[00:06] | – How was the honeymoon? – Oh, incredible! | -蜜月过得怎么样 -哦 好极了 |
[00:10] | Champagne, candle-lit dinners, | 香槟 烛光晚餐 |
[00:13] | moonlight walks on the beach. | 还有银色沙滩漫步 |
[00:14] | It was so romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[00:17] | – Where’s Mike? – He’s at the doctor. | -那 迈克在哪呢 -哦 看病去了 |
[00:18] | He didn’t poop while we were there. | 我们在那的时候他都没拉粑粑 |
[00:23] | I’m glad you’re back. I need your help. | 很高兴你回来了 我正要你帮忙呢 |
[00:25] | Oh, why, what’s up? | 怎么啦 什么事儿 |
[00:26] | I have an audition for this play, | 我有个试镜 |
[00:27] | and I have to speak French… | 剧本要求有些台词说法语 |
[00:29] | …which, according to my resume, | 而我的简历里说 |
[00:31] | I’m fluent in. | 我法语很流利 |
[00:33] | Joey, you shouldn’t lie on your resume. | 乔伊 你不应该在简历里撒谎 |
[00:35] | Yeah, you really shouldn’t. | 对呀 你真的不应该 |
[00:37] | By the way, | 哦 对了 |
[00:38] | how was that yearlong dig in Cairo? | 你在开罗那一年的考古挖掘怎么样啊 |
[00:42] | It was okay. | 还行啦 |
[00:45] | I did not know you spoke French. | 我怎么不知道你会说法语 |
[00:51] | You’re so sexy. | 你真性感 |
[00:54] | Well, so will you help me? | 那你愿意帮我吗 |
[00:55] | I really wanna be in this play. | 我真的很想演这部戏 |
[00:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[00:59] | Seriously, stop it. | 说真的 别再说法语了 |
[01:00] | I’m gonna jump on you. | 不然我就扑到你身上去了 |
[01:08] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:13] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:16] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:19] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:23] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:26] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:29] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:32] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:44] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[01:45] | Why are you wearing my apron? | 你干吗穿着我的围裙 |
[01:48] | I’m making cookies for Erica. | 我在给艾瑞卡做饼干 |
[01:50] | We have to leave soon. | 哦 对了 我们得快点儿去机场 |
[01:52] | Her plane comes in in about an hour. | 她的飞机一小时后降落 |
[01:53] | When she gets here, | 那她到了以后 |
[01:54] | is it okay if I introduce you two as my wife… | 我能不能把你们俩介绍成我老婆 |
[01:57] | …and the woman who’s carrying my child? | 和我孩子她妈 |
[02:00] | No? | 不行 |
[02:03] | Divorce? | 你要离婚 |
[02:06] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[02:07] | You know where Rachel is? | 你们知道瑞秋在哪吗 |
[02:09] | No, we haven’t haven’t seen her since morning. | 不知道 从今天早上就没见着她 |
[02:10] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[02:11] | She was supposed to meet me | 她半小时前就该 |
[02:12] | a half-hour ago with Emma. | 带着艾玛跟我碰头的 |
[02:14] | – Hey! – Hey! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[02:15] | These are for Erica! | 这些是给艾瑞卡准备的 |
[02:17] | She’s gonna eat all those cookies? | 那她也吃不了这么多吧 |
[02:19] | Well, I want the baby to come out | 我想让小宝宝生出来 |
[02:21] | all cute and fat! | 可爱胖胖的 |
[02:25] | So why is Erica coming to visit? | 艾瑞卡干吗要来这儿 |
[02:26] | We wanna get to know her better. | 我们想跟她再熟悉熟悉 还有… |
[02:28] | And she’s never been to New York, | 她没来过纽约 |
[02:30] | so she wants to see the tourist spots: | 所以她想逛逛那些旅游景点 |
[02:31] | Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building. | 自由女神像啦 帝国大厦啦 |
[02:34] | Oh, those places! There’s always so many people, | 那些滥地方 人总是挤的满满当当 |
[02:35] | and they’re being corralled like cattle. | 跟牛群被关进栅栏似的 |
[02:38] | And, you know, there’s always some idiot who goes, “Moo.” | 还有 那儿总是有些傻瓜学牛叫 |
[02:42] | Well, if it annoys you so much, | 要是那这么惹你烦 |
[02:44] | then why do you do it? | 你干吗也那么做呢 |
[02:48] | Oh, hi. Hi. Thanks for showing up | 哦 嗨 谢天谢地 |
[02:50] | 30 minutes late. | 你才晚了30分钟 |
[02:51] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[02:52] | No, I’m sure you have a great excuse. | 不用多费口舌 我肯定你有个好借口 |
[02:54] | What was it, a hair appointment? | 是什么 美发预约 |
[02:55] | A mani-pedi? | 美甲 |
[02:57] | Was there a sale at Barneys? | 还是巴尼斯大降价 |
[02:59] | My father had a heart attack. | 我爸爸得了心脏病 |
[03:02] | While I was at Barneys. | 在我逛巴尼斯的时候 |
[03:07] | – Oh, my God, Rach. – Honey? | -我的天啊 瑞秋 -亲爱的 |
[03:09] | – I’m so sorry. – Is he okay? | -我很抱歉 -他还好吧 |
[03:11] | Yeah, he’s gonna be fine, | 是的 他们说他会好的 |
[03:13] | but he’s heavily sedated. | 但还是打了很多镇静剂 |
[03:14] | Okay, I’m gonna go to Long lsland with you. | 好吧 我跟你一起去长岛 |
[03:16] | I mean, you can’t be alone right now. | 你现在一个人怎么行 |
[03:18] | No, come on, I’m totally okay. | 不用了 我还行 |
[03:21] | I don’t need you to come. | 我用不着你来 |
[03:24] | I can totally handle this on my own. | 我一个人能行 |
[03:26] | Still, still, let me come for me. | 尽管如此 还是让我来吧… 就算是为了我 |
[03:30] | Okay. If you really need to. | 好吧 如果你真的需要的话 |
[03:33] | I bet someone could use | 我看吃点莫妮卡刚烤好的饼干 |
[03:34] | one of Monica’s freshly baked cookies. | 你感觉会好点 |
[03:36] | Oh, I really could. | 哦 我还真想吃点 |
[03:46] | All right, it seems pretty simple. | 好的 这看起来很简单 |
[03:48] | Your first line is, “My name is Claude.” | 你的第一句台词是 “我的名字叫克劳德” |
[03:50] | So just repeat after me. | 好 跟我念 |
[04:00] | – Well, let’s try it again. – Okay. | -呃 我们再试一遍 -好 |
[04:10] | It’s not… | 你跟我说的 |
[04:12] | …quite what I’m saying. | 不太一样 |
[04:15] | Really? Sounds exactly the same to me. | 真的 我听着一模一样啊 |
[04:18] | – It does, really? – Yeah. | -是吗 真的 -好吧 |
[04:21] | – Let’s just try it again. – Okay. | -我们再试一遍 -好吧 |
[04:22] | – Really listen. – Got it. | -仔细听着 -好嘞 |
[04:36] | – Hey, you guys! – Hi. | -嘿 伙计们 -嘿 |
[04:39] | I want you to meet someone really special. | 给你们介绍一个很特别的贵宾 |
[04:42] | Phoebe, this is Erica. And this is the baby! | 菲比 这是艾瑞卡 这是小宝宝 |
[04:46] | – Joey, Erica, baby. – Hi. | -乔伊 艾瑞卡 宝宝 -嘿 |
[04:48] | Everyone, Erica! Baby! | 大家伙儿 艾瑞卡 宝宝 |
[04:51] | Monica. Calm. Self. | 莫妮卡 冷静…点儿 |
[04:54] | – Hey, sit down. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[04:56] | It’s really nice to meet you guys. | 真高兴见到你们 |
[04:58] | I can’t believe I’m here. | 我都不敢相信来到这儿了 |
[04:59] | Well, welcome to New York City, or should I say: | 欢迎来到纽约 或者我应该说 |
[05:06] | Why would you say that? | 你干吗要说那个 |
[05:09] | Okay. What are you gonna be doing today? | 你们今天打算干什么 |
[05:11] | Well, I wanna see everything! | 哦 我想看看所有的地方 |
[05:13] | Times Square, Coney lsland, Rockefeller Center. | 时代广场 科尼岛 洛克菲勒中心 |
[05:16] | Oh, you know what you should do? | 哦 你知道你该干什么吗 |
[05:17] | You should walk to | 你应该一路爬到 |
[05:18] | the top of the Statue of Liberty. | 自由女神像的顶上 |
[05:19] | – Oh, yeah, let’s do that. – Great. | -哦 对呀 我们去爬吧 -太好了 |
[05:23] | This baby better be really good. | 这个小宝宝得够结实才行 |
[05:30] | Hi. Excuse me, | 嗨 打扰一下 |
[05:32] | I’m here to see my father. | 我来看望我的父亲 |
[05:33] | My name is Rachel Green. | 我叫瑞秋·格林 |
[05:34] | And I’m Dr. Ross Geller. | 我是罗斯·盖勒博士 |
[05:35] | Ross, please, this is a hospital. | 罗斯 行了吧 这里是医院 |
[05:37] | That actually means something here. | 这词儿在这儿是有其他意义的 |
[05:40] | – So can we please go in? – Absolutely. | -那么 我们能进去吗 -当然 |
[05:42] | Rach, I think I’m gonna wait out here… | 瑞秋 我想我还是等在外面吧 |
[05:44] | …because my throat is feeling a little scratchy. | 我的喉咙有点痒 |
[05:47] | I don’t wanna infect him. | 我不想传染给他 |
[05:48] | Ross, please. Don’t be so scared of him. | 罗斯 得了 别那么怕他 |
[05:50] | I am not scared of him. I’m really sick. | 我不是怕他 我真的病了 |
[05:53] | He’s under sedation, | 镇静剂药效还没退 |
[05:54] | so he’s pretty much out. | 所以他还在昏睡着 |
[05:55] | I’m feeling better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[06:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:04] | That ear and nose hair trimmer I got him | 我给他买的耳毛和鼻毛剪 |
[06:06] | was just money down the drain, huh? | 算是白花钱了 |
[06:10] | Ms. Green? | 格林小姐 |
[06:11] | Your father’s doctor’s on the phone | 你爸爸的医生在电话上 |
[06:13] | if you’d like to speak to him. | 你要不要跟他谈谈 |
[06:14] | Oh, great. Are you gonna be okay? | 哦 好的 呃 你在这等着没事吧 |
[06:15] | He’s unconscious. We’ll be just fine. | 他还不省人事 我想我们没事儿 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:56] | – Did the TV wake you? – No. | -是不是电视吧你吵醒了 -不是 |
[06:59] | When you put your feet up on my bed, | 你把脚翘到我床上 |
[07:01] | you tugged on my catheter. | 压住我的导尿管了 |
[07:10] | What are you doing here, Geller? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[07:12] | Well, I came with Rachel, | 我和瑞秋一块儿来的 |
[07:13] | who should be back any second. | 她一会儿就回来 |
[07:16] | So, what’s new? | 最近怎么样 |
[07:18] | Oh, I had a little heart attack. | 哦 我得了点儿心脏病 |
[07:21] | Right. Is it painful? | 是吧 疼吗 |
[07:22] | What, the heart attack | 什么 你是指心脏病 |
[07:24] | or sitting here talking to you? | 还是指在这跟你聊天 |
[07:27] | Let’s see if we can get that Rachel back in here. | 看看能不能把瑞秋叫过来 |
[07:30] | So, what’s new with you? | 那你最近怎么样 |
[07:32] | Knocked up any more of my daughters lately? | 是不是又让我别的女儿也怀孕了 |
[07:34] | Nope. Just the one. Rach! | 没有 只有那一个 瑞秋 |
[07:43] | No! | 不对 |
[07:45] | Okay, maybe if we just break it down. | 好吧 也许我们应该拆散了试试 |
[07:48] | Okay, let’s try it one syllable at a time. | 好吧 我们试试一次一个音节 |
[07:51] | Okay, so repeat after me. | 好的 跟我念 |
[07:57] | Great! Okay, faster. | 很好 快一点 |
[08:06] | Okay, it’s too hard. I can’t teach you. | 好吧 这太难了 我教不了你 |
[08:09] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[08:10] | I have to go | 我得走了 |
[08:11] | before I put your head through a wall. | 不然我要拿你的头撞墙了 |
[08:12] | Don’t go, I need you! | 不 别走 我需要你 |
[08:14] | My audition is tomorrow! | 我明天就要试镜了 |
[08:33] | Hey. I was gonna make us some dinner… | 嘿 我本来想做晚饭的 |
[08:35] | …but all I found in your dad’s fridge | 但是你爸的冰箱里 |
[08:37] | was bacon and heavy cream. | 只有培根和奶油 |
[08:40] | I think we solved | 我想我们找到 |
[08:41] | the mystery of the heart attack. | 他得心脏病的原因了 |
[08:43] | Did you call your parents? | 你给你父母打电话了吗 |
[08:44] | Oh, yeah. Emma’s doing great. | 哦 打过了 艾玛很好 |
[08:46] | Oh, good. | 哦 好 |
[08:50] | – What? – I just can’t believe… | -怎么 -只是不敢相信 |
[08:52] | …I’m in Rachel Green’s room. | 我在瑞秋·格林的房间里 |
[08:55] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[08:56] | You’ve been in my room before. | 你以前到过我的房间 |
[08:58] | Yeah, sure, right. | 可不是 |
[09:01] | Like I’d ever be in Rachel Green’s room. | 就跟我真来过瑞秋·格林房间似的 |
[09:03] | Okay, I gotta tell you, | 好吧 我得跟你说 |
[09:04] | it’s really weird when you use my whole name. | 你叫我的全名可真有点儿怪 |
[09:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:10] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还行 |
[09:12] | – Yeah, you had a rough day. – Yeah. | -今天太累了 是吧 -是啊 |
[09:14] | It’s just so weird seeing him like that, you know? | 看到他那个样子很奇怪 你知道吗 |
[09:17] | I mean, he’s a doctor. | 我是说 他是个医生 |
[09:19] | You don’t expect doctors to get sick. | 医生怎么会得病的呢 |
[09:22] | But we do. | 但我们确实会得病 |
[09:28] | He’s gonna be okay, Rach. | 他会好的 瑞秋 |
[09:35] | I don’t want him to wake up alone. | 我不想让他醒来一个人 |
[09:36] | I should go to the hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[09:37] | What? No, no. Hey, hey, look. | 什么 不 等等 嘿 你看 |
[09:39] | What? | 什么 |
[09:40] | They gave him a lot of medication. | 他服了很多镇静药 |
[09:42] | He wouldn’t even know if you were there. | 他甚至都不会知道你在不在那儿 |
[09:44] | We’ll go see him first thing in the morning. Ok? | 我们明天一早就去看他 好吗 |
[09:46] | Really? I shouldn’t feel guilty? | 真的 我不去也不用于心有愧 |
[09:48] | No– God, hey. | 不用 天啊 嘿 |
[09:49] | Rach, you’ve been an amazing daughter, okay? | 瑞秋 你是个好女儿 知道吗 |
[09:51] | Right now you need to get some rest. | 现在 你需要好好休息一下 |
[09:53] | Okay, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你说得对 |
[09:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:59] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等… |
[10:01] | Would you stay here | 你能不能在这 |
[10:03] | with me for a little while? | 陪我呆一会儿 |
[10:06] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[10:09] | Thank you for coming with me today. | 谢谢你今天陪我来 |
[10:11] | Oh, of course. | 哦 应该的 |
[10:13] | Rachel Green is very happy you’re in her room. | 瑞秋·格林很高兴你在她房间里 |
[10:17] | Me too. Come here. | 我也很高兴 来 |
[10:21] | I just don’t wanna be alone tonight. | 我只是不想晚上一个人在这儿 |
[10:25] | Okay, well, | 那好 |
[10:26] | I can maybe grab a sleeping bag or– | 我可以找条睡袋什么的… |
[10:44] | No, Rach! | 不行 瑞秋 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[10:48] | I just don’t think this is a good idea. | 我只是觉得这样不好 |
[10:51] | Well, we won’t know that until we do it, | 我们不做怎么知道好不好 |
[10:53] | will we? | 对吧 |
[10:54] | No, look, uh. | 不 你看 嗯… |
[10:57] | You are upset about your father, | 你为你父亲的事儿心烦 |
[11:00] | and you’re feeling vulnerable… | 你现在很脆弱 |
[11:01] | …and I just don’t feel it | 而且我觉得这时候 |
[11:03] | would be right. | 这么做不对 |
[11:04] | I feel like I’d be, you know, | 我会觉得 |
[11:05] | taking advantage of you. | 这是在占你便宜 |
[11:06] | What–? Taking advantage? | 什么 占便宜 |
[11:07] | I am giving you the advantage. Enjoy! | 我在主动投怀送抱 你尽兴好啦 |
[11:12] | Look, I’m sure it would be great… | 我知道肯定会很美妙… |
[11:14] | …but I think one of us has to be thinking clearly. | 但我认为我们俩得有一个保持清醒 |
[11:18] | So I’m gonna go. | 所以我要走了 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[11:35] | I haven’t had sex in four months. | 我都4个月没有做爱了 |
[11:37] | I should get a medal for that! | 我刚才的高姿态应该得块奖章 |
[11:46] | Thanks so much for taking me to all those places. | 谢谢你们带我去了那么多地方 |
[11:48] | I had a great time. | 我玩得很高兴 |
[11:49] | I’m glad. | 哦 我也很高兴 |
[11:50] | Listen, I wanna apologize about Chandler, though. | 但是 我得为钱德勒道歉 |
[11:52] | I just did not see this coming. | 我没想到他会这样 |
[11:54] | New York is awesome! | 纽约可真棒 |
[11:59] | What is with you? | 你怎么回事儿 |
[12:00] | You know, I’ve been to these places before… | 你知道吗 我以前去过那些地方 |
[12:02] | …but I’ve never really seen them. | 但是我都没有好好看过风景 |
[12:03] | Yeah, you miss a lot when you’re mooing. | 没错 你学牛叫的时候错过好多风景 |
[12:07] | Thank you for showing me around. | 非常感谢你们带我观光 |
[12:10] | Oh, it was our pleasure. | 哦 我们很高兴陪你去 |
[12:11] | We’re so much enjoying getting to know you. | 我们也想跟你熟悉熟悉 |
[12:13] | Well, if there’s anything else you wanna know…. | 呃 你们还有什么想了解的吗 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | Can we ask you some questions | 你不会介意我问几个 |
[12:23] | about the father? | 有关孩子父亲的问题吧 |
[12:24] | Oh, sure. Yeah. | 哦 没关系 |
[12:26] | Well, he was my high-school boyfriend, | 他是我高中的男朋友 |
[12:28] | captain of the football team, really cute. | 足球队长 很可爱 |
[12:32] | Got a scholarship and went to college. | 后来他得到奖学金 上了大学 |
[12:34] | That’s great. | 那不错啊 |
[12:36] | Yeah, it’s almost definitely him. | 是啊 差不多就是他了 |
[12:41] | How’s that, now? | 那怎么说 |
[12:43] | Well, there’s a chance it’s another guy. | 也有可能是另外一个人 |
[12:46] | I mean, I’ve only ever been with two guys… | 我是说 我只跟两个人好过 |
[12:50] | …but they sort of overlapped. | 但是时间上有些重叠 |
[12:53] | So, what does the other guy do? | 那么 另一个人是干什么的 |
[12:54] | Does he go to college too? | 他也上大学了吗 |
[12:56] | No, he’s in prison. | 不 他在蹲监狱 |
[13:00] | Was he falsely accused of something? | 那他是被诬告的吧 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:06] | He killed his father with a shovel. | 他用铁铲杀了他爸爸 |
[13:11] | Other than that, he’s a great guy. | 但是除此之外 他还是个不错的人 |
[13:13] | I’ll bet his dad doesn’t think so. | 我猜他爸爸不这么想 |
[13:24] | – Are you awake? – Of course I’m awake. | -你醒着呢吗 -我当然还醒着 |
[13:27] | Assume from now on that I’m always awake. | 从今往后我是睡不着啦 |
[13:31] | All right, we don’t know that it’s him. | 好啦 我们也不确定就一定是他 |
[13:33] | I mean, it could be the football guy. | 我是说 也可能是那个踢足球的 |
[13:35] | Honey, it’s us. | 亲爱的 我们这对儿倒霉蛋 |
[13:36] | Of course it’s the shovel killer. | 肯定是摊上那个铁铲杀手 |
[13:43] | Well, all right, let’s say that it is him. | 好了 好了 就算是他 |
[13:45] | Would we not want the baby? No. | 我们就不要这孩子了 不 |
[13:47] | Would we treat him any differently? | 我们会对他另眼相待吗 |
[13:48] | I’d keep an eye on him. | 我会一直提防着他的 |
[13:53] | We have to find out who the father is. | 我们一定得查出哪一个是孩子的父亲 |
[13:55] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么查 -我不知道 |
[13:57] | They have tests for these things, right? | 这种事儿可以测出来的 对吧 |
[13:59] | Yes, but maybe we’re just overreacting. | 是 不过我们也许反应过度了 |
[14:01] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得当然轻巧 |
[14:02] | He’s a father killer. | 他杀的是他爸爸 |
[14:05] | He probably loves his mommy. | 他没准儿很爱他老妈 |
[14:07] | He’s probably got a tattoo | 他没准儿在挥铲子的胳膊上 |
[14:08] | that says “Mom” on his shovel-wielding arm. | 刺着”妈妈”呢 |
[14:16] | We’ll now count from one to five. | “现在我们从一数到五” |
[14:29] | – Good job. – Thank you. | -“说得真好” -谢谢 |
[14:34] | – Hey. – Hey, Joey. | -嘿 -嘿 乔伊 |
[14:35] | Listen, I feel really badly about yesterday, | 听我说 昨天的事儿我觉得不太好 |
[14:38] | and I thought about it a lot. | 我想了很多 |
[14:40] | No, I was too impatient. | 我想是我太没有耐心了 |
[14:41] | So let’s try it again. | 所以 我们今天再试试 |
[14:43] | That’s okay. I don’t need your help. | 哦不 不用了 我不用你帮忙了 |
[14:45] | I worked on it myself, | 我可以自学 |
[14:46] | and I gotta say I am pretty good. | 而且我得说我学得还不错嘞 |
[14:49] | Really, can I hear some of it? | 真的 说几句给我听听 |
[14:51] | Sure, sure. | 当然可以 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:03] | See? | 怎么样 |
[15:05] | You, you’re not– | 好吧 你说的不是… |
[15:08] | You’re not– You’re– | 你不是在… |
[15:09] | Again, you’re not speaking French! | 我再次重申 你说的不是法语 |
[15:14] | Oh, well, I think I am. | 哦 我觉着我说的是法语 |
[15:16] | Yeah, and I think I’m definitely gonna get the part. | 而且我肯定能得到那个角色 |
[15:18] | How could you possibly think that? | 你怎么会这么想的 |
[15:20] | For one thing. | 至少 |
[15:21] | The guy on the tape | 磁带上的那家伙说 |
[15:22] | said I was doing a good job! | 我念得不错 |
[15:27] | Hey, Rach, can you grab me a cup of coffee? | 嗨 瑞秋 给我倒杯咖啡好吗 |
[15:32] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[15:35] | You’ve been quiet all morning. | 你一早上话不多 |
[15:37] | Is everything okay? | 没事儿吧 |
[15:41] | – You sure you’re all right? – Yep. | -你肯定没事 -当然 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:45] | Well, I’m gonna go grab us some breakfast. | 好吧 那我去买点早饭 |
[15:49] | FYI. | 有个意见供你参考 |
[15:50] | There it is. | 得 来啦 |
[15:53] | In the future… | 以后 |
[15:54] | …when a girl asks for some ill-advised sympathy sex, | 如果有女孩子需要点不理智的安慰性的爱爱 |
[15:58] | just do it. | 你就满足她好啦 |
[16:01] | Wait, wait, you’re mad at me about last night? | 等等 你是因为昨晚的事儿生我的气 |
[16:05] | I was just trying to do the right thing. | 我只是想做对的事 |
[16:07] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:08] | It seems to me. | 对我来说 |
[16:09] | If you had done the right thing… | 要是你做得对的话 |
[16:10] | …l wouldn’t have woken up | 我就不会一早醒来 |
[16:11] | feeling stupid and embarrassed. | 感觉又愚蠢又尴尬 |
[16:13] | I would’ve woken up feeling comforted and satisfied. | 我只会觉得舒适而满意 |
[16:18] | – Well– – Oh, stop that! | -呃… -哦 得了吧 |
[16:21] | I can’t believe this. What you… | 我不敢相信 你怎么… |
[16:22] | I was just being a good guy. | 我只是做了回好人 |
[16:25] | I treated you with respect and understanding. | 我以尊重和同情之心待你 |
[16:27] | Oh, that is so hot. | 啊 那可真性感 |
[16:30] | Hey, I was looking out for you. | 嘿 我是在为你着想 |
[16:32] | Oh, really? Well, Ross, | 哦 真的 罗斯 |
[16:33] | you know what? I am a big girl. | 你要知道 我不是个小丫头 |
[16:35] | I don’t need someone telling me | 我不需要有人告诉我 |
[16:36] | what is best for me. | 什么对我来说最好 |
[16:38] | I gotta say, I’ve not had sex a lot of times before. | 虽说以前我也经常没过成性生活 |
[16:41] | This is the worst ever! | 但这次是最糟糕的 |
[16:43] | Oh, really? Really? | 哦 真的 真的 |
[16:45] | Well, it wasn’t very good for me either. | 这对我来说也好不到哪儿去 |
[16:47] | Okay, you know–? | 哦 你猜… |
[16:48] | Hey, hey, you know what? | 嘿 嘿 你猜怎么着 |
[16:49] | To avoid this little thing in the future… | 为了以后少这种麻烦 |
[16:51] | …let’s just say you and me? | 咱们就干脆说定 |
[16:52] | Never having sex again. | 你我以后再也不上床了 |
[16:54] | What? | 什么 |
[16:55] | That’s right! Sex is off the table! | 对了 “性”这个字以后免谈 |
[16:57] | I am never having sex with you again! | 我再也不会跟你睡觉啦 |
[17:07] | Dr. Green, are you feeling better? | 格林医生 你感觉好点儿了吗 |
[17:12] | Hey. How was lunch? | 嘿 午饭怎么样 |
[17:14] | We had a good time. | 我们吃得不错 |
[17:15] | By the way, | 对了 |
[17:16] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想求你一件事 |
[17:18] | It would really mean a lot to me if the baby was a boy… | 这对我来说很重要 如果是个男孩 |
[17:22] | …that you name him after my father… | 你能不能让孩子 随我父亲的名字 |
[17:24] | …Jiminy Billy Bob. | 吉米尼·比利·鲍勃 |
[17:31] | – Oh, really? – No! | -哦 真的 -不 |
[17:34] | You were right. That was fun. | 你说得没错 这真好玩 |
[17:38] | I’m gonna go finish packing. | 我要去收拾东西了 |
[17:44] | So is she gonna take the test? | 那么 她愿意去做检测吗 |
[17:46] | No, she doesn’t have to. | 不 用不着了 |
[17:47] | I found out who the father is. | 我知道谁是父亲 |
[17:49] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[17:50] | It’s Shovely Joe, isn’t it? | 是铁铲乔 对吧 |
[17:52] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[17:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:54] | Erica didn’t pay attention in sex ed class… | 看来艾瑞卡性教育课学得不好 |
[17:58] | …because the things | 她跟蹲监狱的家伙 |
[17:59] | she did with that prison guy? | 做的事 |
[18:00] | It’d be pretty hard to make a baby that way. | 不太可能让她怀孕 |
[18:02] | Oh, God, what was it? | 天呐 什么姿势 |
[18:03] | The thing we hardly ever do, | 是我们很少做的 |
[18:05] | or the thing we never do? | 还是我们从没做过的 |
[18:09] | The thing we never do. | 我们从没做过的 |
[18:11] | Shovely Joe. | 铁铲乔 |
[18:23] | Whenever you’re ready, Joey. | 你准备好了就开始吧 乔伊 |
[18:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry, what’s going on? | 对不起 怎么回事儿 |
[18:36] | Dude, come on, French it up. | 哥们儿 来嘛 说法语啦 |
[18:40] | Joey, do you speak French? | 乔伊 你会说法语吗 |
[18:50] | You know what? I think this audition is over. | 我看这次试镜就到此为止吧 |
[18:53] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[18:55] | I am Regine Phalange. | 我是瑞金·弗兰基 |
[19:00] | I was passing by | 我刚路过 |
[19:02] | when I heard this man speaking… | 听到这个人在说 |
[19:04] | …the regional dialect of my French town of Estee Lauder. | 我们法国小镇雅诗兰黛的方言 |
[19:12] | You really think this man is speaking French? | 你真的认为这个人在说法语 |
[19:44] | Good job, little buddy. | 干得不错 小家伙 |
[19:49] | That was some really good French. | 你的法语讲得很好 |
[19:51] | But I think we’re gonna go with | 但是我觉得还是 |
[19:53] | someone else for the part. | 其他人更适合这个角色 |
[19:54] | All right, but my French was good? | 哦 好吧 但是我的法语很好 |
[19:57] | It was great. | 非常好 |
[19:59] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[20:09] | Emma’s down for the night. | 艾玛睡着了 |
[20:11] | Oh, good. | 哦 好的 |
[20:12] | – So I guess I’m gonna take off. – Okay. | -那我看我该走了 -好的 |
[20:17] | Hey, listen, just before you go– | 嘿 听我说 你走之前 我… |
[20:19] | I just wanna say thank you | 我想再次谢谢你 |
[20:21] | for coming with me. | 能陪我一起去看我爸 |
[20:22] | Oh, no problem. | 没问题 |
[20:25] | And also, you know, l– | 还有 你知道我… |
[20:27] | I was thinking about what you said, | 我在想你说的话 |
[20:29] | you know, about the whole sex thing…. | 你知道的 关于性什么的… |
[20:32] | Probably not a great idea to go down that road again. | 也许再重蹈覆辙确实不是个好主意 |
[20:35] | Thank you. I’m glad you agree. | 谢谢 我很高兴你也这么想 |
[20:39] | It’s a shame, though. | 这也有点可惜 |
[20:40] | When we did it, it was pretty good. | 我是说 我们做的时候感觉不错 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:45] | Yeah, that’s true. | 对 那倒是真的 |
[20:48] | Hey, do you remember that one really great time? | 嘿 你还记得特别棒的那次 |
[20:51] | – Oh, yeah! – You know? | -哦 记得 -你记得 |
[20:53] | It was Valentine’s Day. | 那天是情人节… |
[20:54] | It was your birthday. | 是你的生日… |
[20:57] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. | -哦 对呀 -哦 对呀 |
[21:03] | Well, I guess that’s all in the past now. | 我想那都是陈年往事了 |
[21:12] | – Not even one more time. – Not even once. | -以后再也不干了 -一次也不 |
[21:15] | No matter how much we want it. | 不管我们有多想要 |
[21:17] | Even if we want it… | 即使我们真的… |
[21:19] | …really bad. | 真的很想要 |
[21:20] | That’s what we decided. | 我们就这么说定的 |
[21:22] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:27] | It’s kind of hard, though. You know? | 但这有点难哦 |
[21:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:28] | You know. When two people have a connection, | 你知道 既然两人有了那种联系 |
[21:32] | you know, that’s– | 如果不用… |
[21:34] | Just seems like… | 就好像 |
[21:37] | …such a… | 好像是 |
[21:38] | …waste. | 种浪费 |
[21:44] | I hate waste. | 我讨厌浪费 |
[21:50] | – Ross? – Yes? | -罗斯 -嗯 |
[21:53] | Just so you know… | 告诉你… |
[21:56] | …with us… | 我们之间 |
[21:58] | …it’s never off the table. | 那事儿从来也没有免谈一说 |
[22:11] | Damn it, it’s never off the table. | 可恶 这还拜托不了了 |
[22:23] | Okay, can you really tap-dance? | 好了 你真的会跳踢踏舞吗 |
[22:26] | No. | 不会 |
[22:27] | It’s off the resume. | 从简历上去掉 |
[22:30] | – Archery? – No. | -箭术 -不会 |
[22:32] | – Horseback riding? – Would fall off a lot. | -骑马 -经常掉下来 |
[22:37] | You can drink a gallon of milk in 10 seconds? | 你能在十秒钟内喝掉一加仑牛奶 |
[22:39] | That I can do. | 这我能做到 |
[22:41] | Come on, | 得了吧 |
[22:42] | you can drink a gallon of milk in 10 seconds? | 你能在十秒钟内喝掉一加仑牛奶 |
[22:45] | All right, watch me. | 好吧 我喝给你看 |
[22:49] | Okay, you time me, ready? | 你计时 准备好了吗 |
[22:51] | Ready, go! | 预备 开始 |
[23:24] | You did it! | 你成功了 |