时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Thank you guys for having us over. | 谢谢你们请我们过来吃饭 |
[00:06] | Yeah, this is fun, couples night. | 多有意思 夫妻派对 |
[00:08] | I don’t know why we don’t hang out… | 我不知道为什么我们不多来几次 |
[00:09] | …with married couples more often. | 这样的夫妻聚会 |
[00:11] | Because every time we do… | 因为每次我们吃饭 |
[00:12] | …you make jokes about swinging | 你总是开玩笑要夫妻交换 |
[00:14] | and scare them away. | 把他们吓跑了 |
[00:17] | You mean that Portuguese couple? | 你是指那对葡萄牙人 |
[00:18] | Yeah, like you wouldn’t have done it. | 就像你没做过蠢事一样 |
[00:23] | Hey, you guys, I have great news. | 嗨 大伙 我有个好消息. |
[00:25] | We’re kind of in the middle of dinner. | 罗斯 我们似乎还在吃饭 |
[00:27] | Oh, well, I already ate, but sure. | 呃…我已经吃过了 不过…好吧 |
[00:33] | Guess what happened at work today. | 猜猜今天工作时发生了什么 |
[00:34] | A dinosaur died a million years ago? | 一只恐龙在一百万年前死了 |
[00:37] | Try 65 million years ago. And then try… | 应该是六千五百万年前 请闭嘴 |
[00:43] | My tenure review board met today, | 我的终身任职考察会议今天开了 |
[00:45] | and I hear it’s looking really good. | 我听说进展得不错. |
[00:48] | Yeah, do you have any idea | 你知道这在理论界里 |
[00:50] | what this means in academic circles? | 意味着什么吗 |
[00:51] | I am gonna get laid. | 我可以留下来了. |
[00:56] | – Hi, you guys. – Hey. | -嘿 大伙 -嘿 |
[00:58] | Oh, ltalian. | 意大利风味 |
[01:00] | No one– No one wanted seconds, right? | 还有人好说话吗 |
[01:02] | No, I’m good. | 不 不 我很好 |
[01:04] | Guys, you’re never gonna believe it. | 嘿 你们一定不相信 |
[01:06] | This headhunter called me. | 猎头给我打了电话 |
[01:07] | I have a meeting tomorrow with Gucci. | 说古驰要面试我 |
[01:10] | Gucci wants me. | 古驰要聘用我 |
[01:11] | – I’m up for tenure. – Congratulations. | -我快终身任职了 -祝贺你 |
[01:14] | You too. What are the odds? | 你也是 真巧 |
[01:17] | Guess what? | 猜猜发生了什么 |
[01:19] | I finally got that seed out of my teeth. | 我终于把那个种子从我的牙齿里弄出来了. |
[01:24] | I don’t know who I’m happiest for. | 我都不知道最应该为谁高兴了 |
[01:26] | I do. He’s been working on that all day. | 我知道 他一整天都在弄它 |
[01:36] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:41] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:43] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:46] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:50] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:53] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:56] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:59] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:01] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:04] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:06] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:09] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:21] | Hey, Mon, was it weird | 嘿 莫妮卡 |
[02:23] | changing your name to Geller Bing? | 把你的姓改成盖勒·宾奇怪吗 |
[02:25] | No. No, it felt nice to acknowledge this. | 不 不 让人们知道也挺好的 |
[02:29] | – Where’d you go to do it? – The– | -你是在哪办的 -呃… |
[02:32] | The Ministry of Names… | 姓名部门 |
[02:36] | …Bureau. | …局 |
[02:38] | You never did it. | 你没有改过 |
[02:40] | I’m sorry. It’s just the idea of– | 我很抱歉 变成正式的宾家人 |
[02:43] | Of being an official Bing. | 让人想想就… |
[02:47] | Hey, I will have you know that– | 嘿 我得让你知道… |
[02:49] | Who am I kidding? Let’s call the kid Geller | 我真是在开玩笑 就让孩子姓盖勒算了 |
[02:52] | and let Bing die with me. | 让宾随着我到死 |
[02:55] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[02:56] | Honey, would you want me to take your name? | 亲爱的 你想要我随你的姓吗 |
[02:59] | Oh, it’s up to you. | 随便你吧 |
[03:00] | It’s your name. | 这是你的名字 |
[03:01] | You’ve gotta live with it. | 是要跟随你一辈子的 |
[03:03] | Let’s see. Call me Mrs. Hannigan. | 试试吧 叫我汉尼根夫人 |
[03:05] | Mrs. Hannigan? | 汉尼根夫人 |
[03:05] | What? Can’t you see I’m in the middle of something? | 什么 没见我忙着呢吗 |
[03:10] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:12] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Joe. | -嘿 大伙 -嘿 乔伊 |
[03:14] | We’ve got a couple of things | 还有一些东西 |
[03:15] | we’ve got to check out at the new house. | 我们要去新房子那检查 |
[03:16] | You want to come? | 你想和我们一起去吗 |
[03:17] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[03:19] | You’re not happy about us moving… | 我们搬家你不高兴了 |
[03:21] | …but you’re the only one who hasn’t seen the house. | 但你是唯一没有看过我们新房子的人. |
[03:23] | Yeah, come with us. | 是啊 和我们一起去吧 |
[03:24] | You’ll see how close it is. | 你会知道那离这里很近 |
[03:25] | No, it’s not close. | 不 才不近 |
[03:27] | You said it was in escrow. | 你说它在”艾斯克柔” |
[03:29] | I couldn’t even find that on the map. | 我在地图上都找不到这地方 |
[03:34] | Joey, please come. | 乔伊 求你来吧 |
[03:36] | It would mean so much to us. | 你对我们真的很重要 |
[03:40] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[03:41] | You are my friends. | 你们是我的朋友 |
[03:42] | I want to be supportive. | 我要支持你们 |
[03:43] | I will come with you. Shotgun. | 我会和你们一起去的 我要副驾驶座 |
[03:44] | Damn it. | 讨厌 |
[03:46] | See you guys later. | 一会见 |
[03:47] | We’ll pick you up at 11. | 我们在十一点接你 |
[03:48] | So glad you’re coming. | 真高兴你能来 |
[03:49] | All right. | 好 |
[03:52] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[03:53] | That was really mature. | 你成熟了 |
[03:54] | What? No, the only reason I’m going… | 什么 不 我去那所白痴房子 |
[03:56] | …to their stupid house is | 唯一原因是 |
[03:57] | to point out everything wrong with it… | 要去说出里面所有的缺点 |
[03:59] | …so they don’t move. | 好让他们不搬家 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna make them stay here. | 我要他们留在这里 |
[04:01] | You’re a strange kind of grownup. | 你这是种奇怪的成长 |
[04:06] | Joey, you can’t make someone do something | 乔伊 你不能让别人 |
[04:08] | they don’t want to do. | 做他们不愿做的事 |
[04:09] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[04:10] | There’s something I’ve been trying to | 有些事我想让 |
[04:11] | get Mike to do in bed, and– | 迈克在床上做 但他… |
[04:15] | Can we not talk about that now? | 我们现在能不谈那个吗 |
[04:17] | All right. Prude. | 好吧 假正经 |
[04:21] | Look, Monica and Chandler | 听着 莫妮卡和钱德勒 |
[04:22] | really love this house. | 真的很喜欢那所房子 |
[04:24] | You are not gonna talk them into staying here. | 你不应该说服他们住在这里 |
[04:26] | Hey, I can convince people to do anything, you know? | 嘿 我能说服人们做任何事情 |
[04:28] | I bet I could even get Mike to do that thing. | 我打赌我能让迈克做那事 |
[04:30] | What is it? | 到底什么事儿 |
[04:35] | I am not gonna help you do that! | 我才不要帮你做那个 |
[04:38] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[04:46] | Hi. I’m here to see Mr. Campbell, with Gucci. | 嗨 我来见古驰的坎贝尔先生 |
[04:50] | The reservation’s probably under Gucci. | 位子也许就是古驰公司预定的 |
[04:53] | It’s spelled like “Gukki” | 听着像”嘉琪” |
[04:55] | which can be confusing. | 也许会弄错 |
[04:58] | Mr.Campbell’s not here yet. | 坎贝尔现在还没到 |
[04:59] | Let me show you to his table. | 让我把你带到他的位子 |
[05:05] | Oh, my God. That’s my boss. | 哦 我的天 那是我的老板. |
[05:07] | You have to seat us somewhere else. | 你必须把位子安排在别处 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[05:09] | that’s always Mr.Campbell’s table. | 这一直是坎贝尔先生的桌子 |
[05:11] | But my boss cannot see me. | 但我的老板不能在这看到我 |
[05:13] | I’m interviewing for another job. | 我在面试另一个工作 |
[05:15] | I know. With “Gukki.” | 我知道 面试”嘉琪”吗 |
[05:20] | – Rachel? – I’m on a date. | -瑞秋 -我在约会 |
[05:24] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[05:26] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[05:27] | Yeah, you know, it’s tough. | 你知道 太难了 |
[05:28] | Single mom. Career. | 单身母亲 还要事业 |
[05:30] | You gotta get out there. | 但还是要寻找幸福 |
[05:33] | Well, you’ve got a good energy. | 你很有精力 |
[05:36] | – Rachel? – Yes, hi. | -瑞秋 -是的 嗨 |
[05:38] | – James Campbell. – Hi. | -詹姆斯·坎贝尔 -嗨 |
[05:39] | – Excuse us. – Please. | -抱歉 -请坐 |
[05:45] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱. |
[05:47] | So… | 那么… |
[05:49] | …your resume is quite impressive. | 你的简历让人印象深刻 |
[05:54] | My resume? | 我的简历… |
[05:56] | I wouldn’t– I wouldn’t call | 我不会把我的 |
[05:57] | my online dating profile a resume. | 线上约会资料叫做简历 |
[06:02] | Dating profile? | 约会材料 |
[06:03] | No, I’m– I’m talking about the work resume. | 不 我是说…我是说工作简历 |
[06:09] | Whatever happened to | 现在怎么没人 |
[06:10] | just singing for no reason? | 想唱就唱了呢 |
[06:13] | Maybe people found it weird. | 或许是因为别人会觉得奇怪 |
[06:18] | So…. | 那么… |
[06:21] | Why do you want to leave Ralph Lauren? | 你为什么想离开拉夫·劳伦 |
[06:22] | What? | 什么 |
[06:24] | – I…I don’t. – You don’t? | -我 我没有 -你没有 |
[06:25] | No, I love– I love it there. | 不 我喜欢那里 |
[06:27] | Well, if you don’t want to leave, | 如果你不想离开 |
[06:28] | why are we having this lunch? | 为什么我们在这里吃午饭呢 |
[06:33] | What? | 什么 |
[06:37] | That’s Hugo Boss? | 那是雨果·博斯 |
[06:46] | This place is so depressing. | 这个地方太令人压抑了 |
[06:48] | If I had to work here, | 如果我在这里工作 |
[06:49] | I’d kill myself. | 我会自杀的 |
[06:53] | But you obviously haven’t. | 显然你还没 |
[06:57] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[06:58] | I need to change my name, please. | 我想要改我的名字 |
[07:00] | See, I need to change it because I’m hiding from the law. | 我想改掉它因为我在逃避法律 |
[07:06] | You’re fun. | 你很有趣 |
[07:08] | You need to fill out this form. | 请填一下这个表格 |
[07:09] | Okay. Well, just so I know– | 好 我想了解下 |
[07:11] | I don’t know how it works. My name is Buffay… | 我只是不知道应该怎么做 我姓布菲 |
[07:13] | …and my husband’s name is Hannigan. | 我丈夫叫汉尼根 |
[07:15] | So is it supposed to be “Buffay-Hannigan” | 那么应该是”布菲·汉尼根” |
[07:17] | or “Hannigan-Buffay”? | 还是”汉尼根·布菲” |
[07:18] | It can be anything you want. | 你想怎样就怎样 |
[07:20] | Well, not anything. | 也不是我想叫什么就叫什么吧 |
[07:21] | Yeah. Anything. | 是的 你想叫啥叫啥 |
[07:25] | Oh, this could take a while. | 哦 那需要花些时间 |
[07:29] | – Get out of my line. – Okay. | -站到一边去 -好 |
[07:36] | – Hey. – Hey, Pheebs. | -嘿 -嘿 菲比 |
[07:38] | Oh, not anymore. I changed it today. | 不再是了 我今天改了名字 |
[07:40] | Oh, I’m sorry, Mrs. Hannigan. | 抱歉 汉尼根夫人 |
[07:42] | Wrong again. | 又错了 |
[07:46] | Apparently, you can change it to anything. | 显然你能改成任何你想要的名字 |
[07:48] | So I thought, “All right, | 所以我想”好吧 |
[07:49] | here’s an opportunity to be creative.” | 这是发挥想象力的好机会” |
[07:51] | So meet Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. | 所以来见过康斯薇拉·巴娜娜·哈莫克公主 |
[08:02] | That’s what we were gonna name the baby. | 那是我想给我们宝宝的名字 |
[08:07] | – Phoebe. – Princess Consuela. | -菲比 -康斯薇拉公主 |
[08:10] | You seriously changed your name to that? | 你真的把你的名字改成那个了 |
[08:13] | Okay, so from now on, | 好吧 从今往后 |
[08:14] | we have to call you Princess Consuela? | 我们得叫你康斯薇拉公主了 |
[08:16] | No, I’m gonna have my friends call me Valerie. | 不 我会让我的朋友叫我瓦莱丽 |
[08:23] | – Hey, how did the interview go? – Not good. | -嘿 面试如何 -不妙 |
[08:27] | You know. I always feel that way after an interview. | 你知道吗 面试后我经常也这么觉得 |
[08:29] | I’ll bet it went better than you think. | 我打赌结果会比你想得好 |
[08:32] | Well, I didn’t get the job at Gucci | 我没有得到古驰的工作 |
[08:34] | and I got fired from Ralph Lauren. | 还丢了拉夫·劳伦的工作 |
[08:36] | That is a bad interview. | 这面试的确不好 |
[08:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[08:41] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[08:42] | My boss was at the same restaurant | 我老板在同一家餐厅 |
[08:44] | where I was having my interview… | 我在那里面试 |
[08:46] | …and he heard everything. | 他听见了一切 |
[08:47] | Later, he calls me into his office | 后来他把我叫到他的办公室 |
[08:49] | and tells me he’ll have to let me go… | 告诉我他要解雇我 |
[08:51] | …because I’m not a team player. | 因为我没有团队精神 |
[08:53] | And I said, “Wait a minute. Yes, I am.” | 然后我说”等等 我有” |
[08:55] | And then I had to sit there for 45 minutes… | 然后我得在那里坐45分钟 |
[08:58] | …while he proved that that, in fact, was true. | 而他证明了 事实他说的那样 |
[09:04] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 哦 真抱歉 |
[09:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:08] | What–? What’s this? | 这…这是什么 |
[09:12] | Why, it’s a bottle of champagne. | 是一瓶香槟 |
[09:14] | Why is this here? | 它为什么在这 |
[09:16] | – Ross. – I guess it’s here… | -罗斯 -我想是 |
[09:18] | …because I got tenure! | 因为我得到了终身职位 |
[09:19] | – Congratulations. – Congratulations. | -恭喜你 -恭喜你 |
[09:21] | This is the single greatest day of my professional career. | 这是我职业生涯中最伟大的一天 |
[09:25] | – Gunther. Six glasses. – Six? | -甘瑟 六个杯子 -六个 |
[09:27] | You want me to join you? | 你要我也喝 |
[09:29] | I thought Joey was here. | 我以为乔伊也在这儿 |
[09:30] | Five is good. | 五个好了 |
[09:35] | Wow, I’m gonna have a loogey in my coffee tomorrow. | 明天我的咖啡里要有大鼻涕了 |
[09:39] | Israeli champagne. | 以色列香槟 |
[09:42] | And it’s vanilla. | 还是香草味的呢 |
[09:44] | I got tenure. I didn’t win the lottery. | 我得了终身职位 又不是中了彩票 |
[09:48] | Hey, Rach, so how did your thing go? | 嘿 瑞秋 你的事怎么了 |
[09:50] | Good. | 挺好 |
[09:51] | But I’m not going to hear about that for a couple days. | 但是要几天以后再出结果. |
[09:54] | Oh, you know what, you’re gonna get it. | 你知道吗 你会得到工作的 |
[09:56] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[09:57] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[09:59] | All right, everybody, here’s to Ross. | 好的 敬罗斯 |
[10:01] | And to years of hard work finally paying off. | 为了多年的艰苦工作终于有了回报 |
[10:06] | And to knowing that your career | 也为了懂得你的工作 |
[10:09] | doesn’t mean everything. | 并不意味着所有事情 |
[10:11] | But also knowing it means a lot. | 但也意味着很多 |
[10:15] | But more importantly, to full, well-rounded lives. | 更为了多彩丰富的生活 |
[10:18] | That center around work. | 以工作为中心 |
[10:20] | – To Ross. – To Ross. | -敬罗斯 -敬罗斯 |
[10:26] | You know what the best part about this is? | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[10:28] | I can never be fired. | 我永远都不会失业 |
[10:29] | – Oh, God. – No, seriously. | -哦 天啊 -不 说真的 |
[10:31] | I have job security for life. | 我有了终生工作保障 |
[10:34] | You know? I mean, I never have to worry. | 我是说我永远都不会为它而担心 |
[10:36] | Oh, look at you. Look how happy you are for me. | 看看你 看你多为我高兴 |
[10:42] | No, it’s not that. I got fired today. | 不 不是那样 我今天被辞退了 |
[10:46] | And I didn’t get the other job. | 而且又没有得到新的工作 |
[10:51] | Rach, I’m so sorry. | 瑞秋 很抱歉 |
[10:55] | Great, I feel like an idiot. | 太好了 我觉得自己像个白痴 |
[10:56] | No, it’s okay. You didn’t know. | 不 没什么 你不知道 |
[11:00] | Little heads-up would’ve been nice. | 你们就不知道提醒下 |
[11:11] | Thank you for letting us see the house again. | 谢谢你能让我们再看房子 |
[11:13] | And thank you for explaining to us what escrow means. | 也谢谢你给我们解释”契约”的意思 |
[11:16] | I’ve already forgotten what you said, | 我已经忘了你说了什么 |
[11:18] | but thank you. | 但是 谢谢你 |
[11:20] | Take as long as you want. | 想待多久就待多久 |
[11:21] | Just let me know when you’re through. | 你们看完之后告诉我就好 |
[11:25] | So glad you decided to come. | 很高兴你能来 |
[11:27] | Me too. Yeah, this place is great. | 我也是 这地方真好 |
[11:29] | So happy for you guys. | 真为你们高兴 |
[11:30] | Although, you know, I hope you like fungus. | 但是 我希望你们喜欢菌类 |
[11:35] | – What? – Fungus. | -什么 -菌类 |
[11:37] | Yeah. Place is full of it. | 它们在任何地方都有 |
[11:39] | No, it’s not. | 不 才不是 |
[11:40] | We had an inspection | 我们叫人来检测过房子 |
[11:41] | and they didn’t find anything. | 他们什么都没找到 |
[11:42] | Okay. Then I guess I have dry eyes | 好吧 我想我毫无原因的 |
[11:44] | and a scratchy throat for no reason. | 眼睛干燥喉咙痛 |
[11:46] | Maybe it’s because you hung your head | 或许是因为 |
[11:47] | out the window like a dog… | 来的一路上 |
[11:49] | …the whole ride here. | 你都像狗一样把头伸到窗外 |
[11:52] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[11:54] | So this is the living room, huh? | 那这就是客厅 |
[11:56] | It’s pretty dark. | 真暗啊 |
[12:02] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[12:03] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[12:04] | I think I just saw a bat in the corner. | 我刚才好像在角落看到只蝙蝠 |
[12:08] | When your head was hanging out the window, | 当你的头伸在车窗外的时候 |
[12:09] | it didn’t hit a mailbox, did it? | 没有撞到信箱吧 |
[12:13] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[12:16] | Look, I just think you guys can do | 我只是觉得你们 |
[12:18] | better than this house, you know? | 可以有更好的选择 |
[12:19] | Or any other house for that matter. | 或者可以买到更好的房子 |
[12:22] | Oh, Joey. | 哦 乔伊 |
[12:23] | We know you’re having a hard time with this, but we– | 我们知道你觉得不好受 但我们… |
[12:25] | We love it here. | 真的喜欢这里 |
[12:27] | Fine! Ok. If you love this house so much… | 好吧 好吧 如果你喜欢这所房子 |
[12:28] | …you should live here. Okay? | 你们就住这里吧 |
[12:30] | I hope you get used to that weird humming sound. | 我只是希望你们能习惯那种奇怪的声音 |
[12:35] | – Joey, we know that’s you. – No… | -乔伊 我们知道那是你 -不… |
[12:37] | …it’s not. | 不是的 |
[12:45] | – Welcome back. – I missed you. | -欢迎回来 -我想你了 |
[12:47] | – Oh, me too. – So, what’s new? | -哦 我也是 -有什么新鲜事 |
[12:49] | Well, I am no longer Phoebe Buffay. | 我不再叫菲比·布菲了 |
[12:52] | That’s great. You changed your name? | 太棒了 你改名字了 |
[12:53] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[12:54] | Meet Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. | 见过康斯薇拉·巴娜娜·哈莫克公主 |
[13:00] | – You’re kidding, right? – Nope. | -你在开玩笑 -不 |
[13:03] | – You really did that? – Yep. | -你真的那么做了 -对 |
[13:05] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[13:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:08] | Why? It’s fun. | 为什么 那很好玩 |
[13:09] | It’s different. No one else has a name like it. | 很不同 没有人有那样的名字 |
[13:13] | Then I’m gonna change my name. | 好吧 我也去改我的名字 |
[13:15] | Great. Okay, what are you gonna change it to? | 好 你要改成什么 |
[13:18] | Crap Bag. | 大便·袋 |
[13:21] | Mike Crap Bag? | 迈克·大便·袋 |
[13:22] | No. No “Mike.” No, just “Crap Bag.” | 不 没有迈克 只是大便·袋 |
[13:25] | First name: Crap. Last name: Bag. | 名大便 姓袋 |
[13:28] | You’re not serious, right? | 你不是认真 对吧 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[13:31] | It’s fun, it’s different, | 很好玩 很不同 |
[13:32] | and no one else has a name like that. | 没有人用这样的名字 |
[13:35] | Well, then great. | 那好极了 |
[13:36] | If you love it, I love it. | 如果你喜欢 我就喜欢 |
[13:38] | I do love it. And I love your name. | 我的确喜欢 我也喜欢你的名字 |
[13:40] | I love Princess Consuela. | 我喜欢康斯薇拉公主 |
[13:41] | And I love Crap. | 我喜欢大便 |
[13:53] | – Who are you? – Oh, hi. I’m Joey. | -你是谁 -哦 嗨 我是乔伊 |
[13:56] | My stupid friends are buying this house. | 我的白痴朋友要买这所房子 |
[13:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:59] | I’m Mackenzie. | 我是麦肯齐 |
[14:01] | My stupid parents are selling this house. | 我的白痴父母要卖这所房子 |
[14:05] | I hate my parents. | 我恨我的父母 |
[14:07] | I hate my friends. | 我恨我的朋友 |
[14:12] | Look, there’s gotta be a way | 瞧 我们肯定能做一些事 |
[14:14] | that we can stop this from happening. | 不让他们交易成功 |
[14:16] | Like what? | 比如 |
[14:20] | Okay, you come with me and you tell them that the house is haunted. | 你跟我来告诉他们这房子闹鬼 |
[14:24] | What are you, 8? | 这么幼稚 八岁啊你 |
[14:29] | Okay. Let’s hear your great idea. | 好吧 你有什么好主意 |
[14:31] | I don’t have any great ideas. | 我没有好主意 |
[14:33] | I am 8. | 我八岁 |
[14:37] | There’s gotta be a way. I mean, you know… | 一定要想一个办法 我是说… |
[14:39] | …if Monica and Chandler move here, | 莫妮卡和钱德勒搬走了 |
[14:41] | and Phoebe’s married to Mike… | 菲比和迈克结婚了 |
[14:43] | …that just leaves me and Ross and Rach. | 只剩我和罗斯还有瑞秋 |
[14:45] | You know what I mean? | 你知道意味着什么吗 |
[14:47] | I really don’t. | 不太知道 |
[14:50] | What am I gonna do? | 我到底怎么办 |
[14:51] | I feel like I’m losing my friends. | 我觉得我要失去我的朋友了 |
[14:53] | My parents say I’ll make new friends. | 我父母说我能交到新的朋友 |
[14:55] | Yeah, sure, easy for you. | 当然 对你而言很容易 |
[14:57] | You’re young. Me? I’m set in my ways. | 你这么小 我生活都定型了 |
[15:01] | This is what my mom was talking about. | 这就是我妈妈一直说的 |
[15:03] | Whiners are wieners. | 抱怨不休的人都是些失败者 |
[15:09] | Look, you want your friends to be happy, right? | 你希望你的朋友开心 对吧 |
[15:13] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess. Yeah. | 是的 我想是的 |
[15:16] | Well, if moving here is gonna make them happy, | 那么 如果搬到这里来会让他们开心 |
[15:18] | don’t you want them to do it? | 你难道不希望他们这样做吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah. Maybe. | 希望啊 或许吧 |
[15:24] | Then you’ve gotta let them go. | 那你就应该放手 |
[15:32] | Oh, I hate to admit it, but you’re– | 我恨承认这个 但你… |
[15:34] | You’re probably right. | 也许是对的 |
[15:37] | How’d you get to be so smart? | 你怎么这么聪明 |
[15:40] | I read a lot. | 我读了很多书. |
[15:43] | Just when I thought we could be friends. | 还以为我们能成为朋友 |
[15:49] | Oh, hey, Rach. I just heard. I’m so sorry. | 嗨 瑞秋 我刚听说 很抱歉 |
[15:52] | Oh, thank you…. | 哦 谢谢你… |
[15:55] | You still don’t know my name, do you? | 还是不知道我的名字 对吗 |
[15:58] | Well, now I don’t have to. | 现在我不用知道了 |
[16:04] | Ross, what is taking you so long? | 罗斯 你怎么那么慢 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry. It’s almost as if | 抱歉 他们建造这门的时候 |
[16:17] | this wasn’t built for a quick getaway. | 怎么不考虑让你搬家能快些呢 |
[16:22] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[16:24] | Mark? Oh, my God. | 马克 我的天啊 |
[16:27] | How have you been? | 你怎么样 |
[16:28] | Fantastic. You remember Ross. | 太好了 你记得罗斯 |
[16:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:33] | What’s with the chair? | 搬椅子干嘛 |
[16:37] | You know, you can’t always | 你知道 在地铁上 |
[16:38] | get a seat on the subway, so…. | 没有座位… |
[16:42] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[16:44] | So how are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[16:45] | You’re not catching me on my best day. | 真不巧 今天出点事儿 |
[16:48] | Yeah, a box full of your desk stuff doesn’t say “big promotion.” | 整箱的办公用品 不像是要升职啊 |
[16:51] | No, but it’s good. | 不 但也还好 |
[16:53] | You know, I’m gonna take some time off… | 你知道…我要休息一段时间… |
[16:55] | – …and do charity work. – Are you sure? | -做一些慈善工作 -你肯定吗 |
[16:57] | We may have something at Louis Vuitton. | LV现在可能需要人 |
[16:59] | Screw charity work. What do you got? | 去它的慈善工作 你有什么消息 |
[17:02] | Why don’t we have dinner and talk? | 我们边吃饭边讨论吧 |
[17:04] | – Great. I’ll call you. – Okay. | -我给你打电话 -好吧 |
[17:07] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[17:08] | Yeah. Yeah. I got tenure. | 啊…我有终身职位了 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天. |
[17:17] | See? I told you something good would come along. | 看到没有 我告诉你好事会来的 |
[17:20] | And he seemed really nice. | 他看起来真不错 |
[17:22] | I’ve met him before? | 我以前见过他吗 |
[17:24] | Ross, that’s Mark. | 罗斯 那是马克 |
[17:26] | From Bloomingdale’s? | 布明岱尔百货的啊 |
[17:27] | You were insanely jealous of him. | 当时你嫉妒得发狂 |
[17:30] | – That is Mark? – Yes. | -那是马克 -是啊 |
[17:32] | I hate that guy. | 我恨他 |
[17:34] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:36] | You cannot go to dinner with him. | 你不能和他吃饭 |
[17:37] | What? You don’t want me to get a job? | 什么 你不希望我有这份工作 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I’m sure he’ll give you a job. | 当然 我肯定他会给你一份工作 |
[17:41] | Maybe make you his “sex-cretary.” | 也许让你当他的”性秘书” |
[17:44] | I’m serious. I just don’t trust that guy, okay? | 我是认真的 我只是不相信他 |
[17:47] | Ross. You know what–? | 罗斯 你知道吗 |
[17:48] | Okay, let’s talk about it later. There comes security. | 好 我们以后再谈 保安来了 |
[18:02] | Oh, I love this street. | 我喜欢这个街道 |
[18:04] | The trees and the big front yards and the actual picket fences. | 那么多树 大大的前院 真正的尖桩篱栅 |
[18:09] | Man, those two dogs are going at it. | 那是两只狗干上了 |
[18:15] | Hey. Where you been? | 嘿 你到哪里去了 |
[18:16] | Oh, just, you know, looking around. | 哦 只是随处走走 |
[18:19] | But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:20] | This house is great. | 这房子太棒了 |
[18:23] | Really? What changed your mind? | 真的 什么使你改变了 |
[18:25] | The little girl who lives here made me feel better about the whole thing. | 那个住在这里的小姑娘让我感觉好很多 |
[18:29] | Joey? There was a little girl who lived here, | 乔伊 以前有小姑娘住在这儿 |
[18:31] | but she died, like, 30 years ago. | 但三十年前就死了 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么 |
[18:41] | I’m just messing with you. | 我只是在吓你 |
[18:44] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[18:45] | You know I’m afraid of little-girl ghosts. | 你知道我害怕小女鬼 |
[18:48] | Now that you’re okay with the house, | 现在你喜欢这房子了 |
[18:50] | do you want to go see your room? | 你想看看你的房间吗 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:54] | I get my own room? | 我会有我自己的房间 |
[18:56] | You don’t think we’d buy a house | 你不会认为我们 |
[18:57] | and not have a Joey room, do you? | 买了房子却没有给你房间吧 |
[19:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:05] | Hey, can I have an aquarium? | 我能有个鱼缸吗 |
[19:07] | And a sex swing? | 加个做爱秋千 |
[19:10] | No. | 不 |
[19:11] | Why not? I’ll keep the tank clean. | 为什么不行 我会保持干净的 |
[19:17] | After you, Ms. Bananahammock. | 你先请 巴娜娜·哈莫克女士 |
[19:19] | Thank you, Mr. Bag. | 谢谢 袋先生 |
[19:22] | – Oh, hi, Rita. – How are you? | -哦 你好 瑞塔 -你最近好嘛 |
[19:24] | Good. Oh, Rita’s a massage client. | 瑞塔是一个按摩的客户 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[19:28] | Why don’t you introduce me? | 你为什么不介绍我 |
[19:33] | Rita, this is my husband. | 瑞塔 这是我的丈夫 |
[19:35] | Why don’t you tell her my name? | 为什么不告诉她我的名字 |
[19:39] | Okay, I will. This is– This is my husband, Crap Bag. | 好的 我会的 这是我的丈夫大便·袋 |
[19:46] | Crap Bag? | 大便·袋 |
[19:47] | If you need an easy way to remember it, | 如果你需要记得容易点 |
[19:49] | just think of a bag of crap. | 就把它想象成一袋子大便 |
[19:54] | – Okay. Excuse me. – Yeah. | -好的 少陪了 -好 |
[19:59] | Okay, fine, you made your point. | 好吧 我知道你的意思了 |
[20:01] | Can you please just be Mike Hannigan again? | 你能再做我的迈克·汉尼根 |
[20:03] | Only if you’ll be Phoebe Buffay. | 只要你还是菲比·布菲 |
[20:07] | How about–? How about Buffay-Hannigan? | 布菲·汉尼根怎么样 |
[20:10] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:12] | I’m Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan-Banana Hammock. | 我是菲比·布菲·汉尼根·巴娜娜·哈莫克 |
[20:17] | Do you even know what a banana hammock is? | 你知道巴娜娜·哈莫克是什么吗 |
[20:19] | It’s a funny word. | 就是个有趣的字 |
[20:21] | It’s a Speedo. | 那是一种三角裤 |
[20:27] | Oh, crap. | 噢 糟了 |
[20:33] | – Hey, is Rachel here? – Nope. | -嘿 瑞秋在吗 -不 |
[20:35] | She’s still at dinner? | 她还在吃晚饭 |
[20:37] | I guess. Why, who’s she with? | 我想是的 她和谁在一起 |
[20:39] | That guy, Mark… | 是马克 |
[20:40] | …from Bloomingdale’s. | 布明岱尔百货那个 |
[20:41] | She thinks he’s just being nice to her. | 她认为他只是对她好 |
[20:43] | But I know he really wants to sleep with her. | 但我知道他想和她睡 |
[20:45] | It’s seven years ago. | 已经七年了 |
[20:50] | My time machine works. | 我的时间机器起作用了 |
[20:53] | We ran into him on the street today, | 我们今天在路上碰到他 |
[20:56] | and he said he might have a job for her. | 他说也许他有工作给她 |
[20:57] | But I know he just wants to get into her pants. | 但我知道他只是想拉她上床 |
[21:01] | So, what if he wants to sleep with her? | 他想跟她上床又怎样 |
[21:02] | I mean, she’s single, and he’s cute. | 我是说她单身而且可爱 |
[21:05] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:07] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[21:08] | Yesterday, on the subway, you couldn’t stop staring… | 昨天在地铁上 |
[21:11] | …at that woman with the big breasts the whole time. | 你不停地盯着一个大胸脯的女人看 |
[21:13] | For your information, I was staring at her baby. | 告诉你 我那是看她的小孩呢 |
[21:16] | We’re about to be parents. | 我们就要做父母了 |
[21:19] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[21:31] | – Hi, you guys. – Hi. So… | -嗨 大伙 -嗨 |
[21:34] | …how was dinner? | 晚饭怎么样 |
[21:35] | Oh, it was great. Mark is so sweet. | 噢 很棒 马克人很好 |
[21:38] | Oh, yeah? Yeah, I wonder why? | 哦 是吗 我想知道为什么 |
[21:40] | What could that smarmy letch possibly want? | 那个虚情假意的好色者想要什么呢 |
[21:42] | Oh, Ross. Come on. He is happily married. | 哦 罗斯 别这样 他已经结婚了 |
[21:45] | His wife just had twins. | 他的妻子生了双胞胎 |
[21:48] | Should we send something? | 我们应该送点什么礼物吗 |
[21:51] | How did the job stuff go? | 工作怎么样 |
[21:53] | He offered me one. | 他给了我一个工作机会 |
[21:56] | – That’s great. – Congratulations. | -太棒了 -恭喜你 |
[21:59] | I know, it’s amazing. | 我知道 那很棒 |
[22:01] | It’s amazing. It’s so much better | 那很棒 那比我在 |
[22:03] | than what I had at Ralph Lauren. | 拉夫·劳伦要好得多 |
[22:05] | – The money is great. – Can we–? | -薪水很不错 -我们… |
[22:07] | Can we just stop for a second? | 我们能停一停吗 |
[22:09] | Who said something better would come along? | 是谁说一切都会好起来的 |
[22:12] | You didn’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[22:13] | I told you everything was gonna work out. | 我告诉你一切都会有起色 |
[22:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:16] | This calls for a bottle of lsrael’s finest. | 这时候该来一瓶以色列佳酿 |
[22:23] | The job is in Paris. | 工作地点在巴黎 |
[22:38] | I mean, this soap opera is a great gig… | 我是说 这肥皂剧是很好的机会 |
[22:41] | …but am I missing opportunities? | 但这样做我是不是就错过机会了 |
[22:43] | You know, I’ve always thought of myself as a serious actor. | 你知道 我总是觉得我自己是个正经的演员 |
[22:46] | Should I be trying to do more independent movies? | 我是不是应该尝试更多的电影 |
[22:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:52] | But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:53] | I’m gonna put you on with my bear. | 我让我的熊听电话 |
[22:55] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[22:58] | Hey, Bailey, I need some career advice. | 嘿 小熊 我需要一些事业上的意见 |