时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | How did the job stuff go? | 工作的事怎么样 |
[00:05] | He offered me one! | 他给了我一份工作 |
[00:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[00:08] | This calls for a bottle of lsrael’s finest! | 这时候该来一瓶以色列的佳酿 |
[00:12] | The job is in Paris. | 工作地点在巴黎 |
[00:20] | Oh, God, please, somebody say something. | 天啊 你们说话呀 |
[00:23] | So if you take this job, | 如果你接受这份工作 |
[00:25] | you’ll be moving to Paris? | 你将要搬去巴黎吗 |
[00:27] | Or facing a bitch of a commute. | 难道是乘飞机上下班 |
[00:31] | I know, it’s huge, | 我知道 这是大事 |
[00:33] | and it’s scary | 我感到恐惧 |
[00:34] | and it’s really far away from you guys. | 而且离你们那么那么的遥远 |
[00:38] | But this is such an incredible opportunity for me. | 可是这对我是一个很好的机会 |
[00:40] | I’ve already told them about our situation with Emma… | 我还跟他们说明了艾玛的情况 |
[00:43] | …and they said they’ll do whatever we need to make us feel comfortable. | 他们答应尽力给予我方便 |
[00:47] | I mean, I’ll fly back and forth, | 我可以回来看望她 |
[00:49] | they’ll fly you out. | 你也可以带她去看望我 |
[00:50] | Anything we want. | 满足我们任何要求 |
[00:51] | My boss said I might be getting a new lamp | 我老板答应给我的睡房 |
[00:53] | in my cubicle. | 买一盏新的台灯 |
[01:01] | All right. We’ll work it out. | 好的 试试看吧 |
[01:02] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[01:07] | You sure this is what you want? | 这是你渴望的吗 |
[01:09] | I think it is. | 我相信是 |
[01:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:15] | I got a really incredible job offer. | 我得到一份很棒的工作 |
[01:19] | – Hey, great! All right! – Good for you! | -太好了 -为你高兴 |
[01:21] | – It’s in Paris. – What? | -是在巴黎 -什么 |
[01:23] | No… | 不… |
[01:27] | No, too much is changing, okay? | 不 发生太多改变了 |
[01:29] | First Phoebe getting married. | 首先 菲比结婚了 |
[01:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[01:32] | And then these two move in to | 然后这两个家伙要搬到 |
[01:34] | a stupid house in the stupid suburbs. | 郊区那所讨厌的房子 |
[01:36] | Earlier, you said you’d be supportive. | 嘿 今天下午你还说会支持的 |
[01:39] | It comes and goes. I wouldn’t trust it! | 我变来变去的 不能相信我 |
[01:43] | You guys, this is really, | 伙计们 |
[01:44] | really important to me. | 这对我十分十分重要 |
[01:46] | It means a lot | 如果你们尝试接受 |
[01:46] | if you could try to get onboard. | 我会很感激的 |
[01:48] | Of course we can. Congratulations. | 我们当然会 恭喜你 |
[01:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:52] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[01:53] | No, my hugs are reserved for people staying in America! | 我只抱留在美国的那些人 |
[01:58] | Joey, it would mean– | 乔伊 这对我… |
[01:59] | No! Get your France-going arms away from me! | 不 要去法国的人别靠近我 |
[02:05] | Are you okay with this? | 你没事儿吧 |
[02:06] | Well, it makes me feel sad, but– | 实际上我感到伤心 |
[02:08] | Talking to Ross. | 我是在问罗斯 |
[02:09] | I see. | 知道了 |
[02:12] | Rachel moving to another country? | 瑞秋去了另一个国家 |
[02:14] | Not being able to see her every day? | 不能每天看到她 |
[02:16] | How could I be okay with this? | 我怎么会不难过 |
[02:18] | But what are we gonna do? | 我们又能怎么样 |
[02:19] | She really needs this job. | 她需要这份工作 |
[02:21] | Do you think if Ralph Lauren offered her her old job back, | 如果拉夫·劳伦公司请她回去 |
[02:26] | she would take it? | 她会愿意吗 |
[02:27] | How’s that gonna happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[02:28] | Is this the best way to use one of your three magic wishes? | 你就是这么使用你的三个魔法愿望的吗 |
[02:32] | Like, I don’t know, | 也许 我也不知道 |
[02:33] | I could talk to her boss. Yeah. | 我能跟她的老板谈谈 |
[02:35] | I met him at that Christmas party. | 对 我跟他在圣诞派对见过面 |
[02:37] | I mean, we really hit it off. | 我们很投缘 |
[02:39] | The guy who kept calling you “Ron”? | 是一直管你叫罗恩的那个家伙吗 |
[02:41] | I didn’t say we were brothers! | 我没说我们好成兄弟了 |
[02:49] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:54] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:56] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:59] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[03:04] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[03:07] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[03:09] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[03:13] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:22] | Hey, Phoebe. Hey. | 嘿 菲比 |
[03:23] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[03:25] | The house next door to the one | 在我们打算买的那座房子旁边 |
[03:26] | that we’re buying just went on the market. | 有一座房子也在出售 |
[03:29] | I wanna take a look at it, | 我想去看看 |
[03:30] | but Chandler doesn’t. | 可钱德勒不愿意 |
[03:31] | We close escrow tomorrow. | 我们明天就签约了 |
[03:32] | Seeing another house can only confuse us. | 再看其它房子只会迷惑自己 |
[03:34] | We’re easily confused. | 我们很容易感到迷惑 |
[03:35] | We’re not very bright. | 我们并不机灵 |
[03:38] | But what if it’s better than ours? | 那如果它比我们的更好呢 |
[03:40] | Shouldn’t we look? | 至少应该看看 |
[03:41] | What do you think, Pheebs? | 你怎么看 菲比 |
[03:43] | Well, I think that shirt makes you look like | 我觉得你穿这件衬衣 |
[03:45] | you should work at a Baskin-Robbins. | 像雪糕餐厅的服务员 |
[03:51] | Anyway…. | 信不信由你… |
[03:55] | Hey, isn’t Joey’s agent Estelle Leonard? | 乔伊的经理人是艾丝特尔·伦纳德吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah. | 对. |
[03:58] | – She died. – You’re kidding! | -她死了 -真的吗 |
[04:00] | – That’s terrible. – Yeah, last Saturday. | -真糟糕 -是的 在上个星期六 |
[04:02] | Wow! She was the first black man | 哇 她是第一个独自驾机 |
[04:05] | to fly solo across the Atlantic! | 飞越大西洋的黑人男性 |
[04:10] | Wait a minute, I read the wrong one. | 哦 等等 我看串行了 |
[04:11] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 |
[04:13] | Yeah, she was just an agent. | 对 是那个经纪人 |
[04:16] | Joey’s gonna be so upset. | 乔伊肯定感到很难过 |
[04:18] | I know. He always wanted to be | 是的 他一直希望成为 |
[04:19] | the first black man to cross the Atlantic. | 第一个独自驾机飞越大西洋的黑人男性 |
[04:24] | We cannot tell Joey about this. | 我们不能让乔伊知道这件事 |
[04:26] | He’s already flipping out | 一切都在改变 |
[04:27] | about everything changing. | 他都快要发疯了 |
[04:28] | This’ll push him over the edge. | 不能再刺激他了 |
[04:30] | You don’t think we should tell him? | 你真的认为我们不应该告诉他吗 |
[04:32] | Not for a while. | 至少暂时不说 |
[04:33] | Let’s just give him a few days | 给他几天 |
[04:34] | to get used to everything else. | 先消化已经发生了的事 |
[04:36] | What if he reads the paper? | 如果他从报纸上看到呢 |
[04:38] | Unless Snoopy says it to Charlie Brown, | 除非是八卦的史努比告诉查理·布朗 |
[04:39] | I think we’re okay. | 否则就没问题 |
[04:48] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah. I’m a friend of Rachel Green’s. | 我是瑞秋·格林的朋友 |
[04:51] | Actually, we met at the Christmas party about two years ago. | 我们两年前在圣诞派对上见过面 |
[04:55] | – Oh, right. Don? – Close. Ron. | -哦 是唐 -差不多 是罗恩 |
[05:01] | Well, what can I do for you? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[05:03] | Well, I’m here to see | 想了解一下 |
[05:05] | if you’ll give Rachel her job back. | 能不能恢复瑞秋的工作 |
[05:08] | Did she ask you to come here and do this? | 是她让你来的吗 |
[05:11] | First I have to get you to agree… | 不 如果你同意了 |
[05:13] | …then we’ll see if she wants to come back. | 我还要问问她是否愿意回来 |
[05:17] | Wow, that is tempting. | 哇 这真吸引人 |
[05:19] | She loved her job here. | 她很喜欢这份工作 |
[05:22] | Let’s face it, you’re not gonna find anyone… | 实际上 你找不到比她更好的人选 |
[05:24] | …who did it as well as she did. Isn’t that true? | 是这样吗 |
[05:27] | – She is good. – I took a shot there. | -是很不错 -我真没料到 |
[05:31] | But I’m sorry, there’s nothing I can do. | 可是 很抱歉 我无能为力 |
[05:34] | Oh, that’s not true. There’s nothing I want to do. | 事实是 我不想出力 |
[05:39] | I see. | 好的 |
[05:41] | Thanks very much. | 非常谢谢 |
[05:48] | – Is this your son? – Yeah, his name is Ross. | -是你儿子吗 -对 他叫罗斯 |
[05:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:56] | Nothing, it’s just that it’s close to Ron. | 没什么 跟罗恩发音很接近嘛 |
[06:02] | Does little Ross like dinosaurs, by any chance? | 这小罗斯有可能对恐龙有兴趣吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah, they’re all he talks about. Why? | 是的 他老是说起 那又怎么样 |
[06:10] | How would he like to | 他是否愿意 |
[06:12] | come with me to the Museum of Natural History… | 和我到自然历史博物馆 |
[06:15] | …after everyone else has left, | 在其他人都离开之后 |
[06:17] | just the two of us… | 就剩我们两个 |
[06:18] | …and he can touch anything he wants? | 他想摸哪里就摸哪里 |
[06:27] | I just heard it how you must have heard it, and that’s not good. | 我说的话 我自己也听到了 有歧义了 |
[06:30] | Let me start again. I’m a paleontologist. | 让我再说一遍 我是古生物学家 |
[06:33] | You’ll be there with us, and the touching refers only to bones– fossils! | 你也可以在场 摸的只会是骨头…化石 |
[06:42] | You could really arrange that? | 你真的可以安排到吗 |
[06:44] | You let Rachel come back and it’s done. | 如果你能让瑞秋回来 那就这么定了 |
[06:48] | I guess having Rachel back wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. | 我想 让瑞秋回来 不见得就是坏事 |
[06:51] | Yes! Thank you! This is great! Thank you so much. | 太好了 十分感谢 |
[06:54] | I swear, your kid’s gonna have the time of his life. | 我保证 这是你的孩子会高兴死的 |
[06:56] | That’s great. I worry about little Ross. | 太好了 我对他挺担心的 |
[06:58] | He’s always reading, | 他老是捧著书本 |
[07:00] | collecting rocks and he’s obsessed with dinosaurs. | 收集石头 完全被恐龙给迷住了 |
[07:02] | He’ll be fine! | 他会正常的 |
[07:06] | – Hey, Pheebs. – Hey. | – 嘿 菲比 – 嘿 |
[07:08] | Everything okay? | 你怎么了 |
[07:10] | I’m just mad at my agent. | 我在生我经纪人的气 |
[07:11] | Estelle? Why? | 艾丝特尔 为什么 |
[07:13] | There’s a part in this TV movie that I would be perfect for… | 有一部电视电影 其中的角色很合适我演 |
[07:17] | …and I didn’t even get put up for it. She better have a good reason. | 她没有推荐我去 她最好有个好的借口 |
[07:22] | I’m guessing she does. | 我想她有的 |
[07:23] | Well, I wanna hear it, because she keeps doing this. | 我想听听 她老是这样 |
[07:27] | No, wait, wait, wait! All right, I gotta go. | 噢 等等 我要先走了 |
[07:31] | Just listen. Promise me that you will wait a minute before you call her. | 答应我 等一会再打给她 |
[07:35] | Well, okay. Why? | 为什么 |
[07:37] | Because a promise between friends means never having to give a reason. | 因为 朋友之间的诺言 从不需要有原因 |
[07:47] | I love that saying! | 我喜欢这句话 |
[07:57] | – Hello? – Joey, it’s Estelle. | -嗨 -乔伊 我是艾丝特尔 |
[08:02] | I was just gonna call you. That’s weird. | 我正想打电话给你 真古怪 |
[08:04] | It’s a little coincidental, but believable. | 这是巧合 但是可信 |
[08:10] | Listen, I’m sure you’re wondering | 我想你肯定想知道 |
[08:12] | why I didn’t get you… | 我为什么没有安排你 |
[08:14] | …an audition for that TV movie. | 为那部电视电影试镜 |
[08:16] | Yeah, actually I am. | 是的 确实是的 |
[08:17] | I guess I dropped the ball there. | 我想我失职了 |
[08:22] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[08:23] | You know, it seems like all you do lately is drop the ball. | 我最近老是失职 |
[08:26] | Don’t take that tone with me. | 不要这么和我说话 |
[08:28] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[08:29] | Alan Lemon, | 阿兰·莱蒙 |
[08:30] | the first black man to fly solo across the Atlantic? | 第一个独自驾机飞越大西洋的黑人男性 |
[08:36] | No, look, all I’m saying is you’re my agent… | 听我说 你是我的经纪人 |
[08:39] | …and you’re not getting me any auditions | 但是你没有为我争取到试镜机会 |
[08:41] | and I’m tired of it. | 我受够了 |
[08:42] | What are you saying? | 你这样说什么意思 |
[08:44] | I’m saying that this isn’t working for me anymore, okay, Estelle? | 我意思是 不能再这样了 艾丝特尔 |
[08:48] | You’re fired. Goodbye. | 你被解雇了 再见 |
[08:52] | Man, tough week for Estelle. | 噢 艾丝特尔这个星期真倒霉 |
[08:58] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[08:59] | Emma left her stuffed T. Rex at my house. | 艾玛把这忘在我那了 |
[09:02] | You know she can’t sleep without it. | 没这她可睡不着哦 |
[09:05] | Well, she’s asleep now. | 嗯 她现在在睡觉呢 |
[09:07] | Stop forcing that thing on her. | 别再塞这玩意儿给她 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:11] | You’re not gonna believe what happened to me today! | 哦 你绝对不会相信今天发生的事 |
[09:14] | Ralph Lauren called and gave me my job back! | 拉夫·劳伦公司打电话请我回去 |
[09:17] | – No! – I mean, it was the weirdest thing. | -不会吧 -好奇怪啊 |
[09:21] | They fire me and then out of nowhere, they just hire me back. | 他们先是解雇我 然后又无缘无故重新聘用我 |
[09:25] | I mean, that place must just be falling apart without me! | 一定是没我就不行了 |
[09:28] | So you’re not going to Paris? | 那么 你不去巴黎了吧 |
[09:29] | No, I’m still going! | 去呀 我还去 |
[09:35] | What? | 什么… |
[09:37] | Well, when the Louis Vuitton people found out… | 好吧 当路易威登公司发现 |
[09:40] | …that Ralph Lauren wanted me back, | 拉夫·劳伦公司请我回去 |
[09:42] | they offered me more money! | 他们就提高了我的报酬 |
[09:44] | Ross, isn’t that great? | 罗斯 是不是太棒了 |
[09:56] | Hi. We’re buying the house next door. | 我们有意买下旁边的那座房子 |
[09:58] | Could we just take a look around? | 允许我们参观一下这里吗 |
[10:00] | Sure, | 当然可以 |
[10:01] | I’m showing it to someone else right now, | 我刚好带人来参观 |
[10:02] | but please, look around. | 你们进来吧 |
[10:05] | I feel like we’re cheating on our house. | 我感到这是对我们房子的不忠 |
[10:07] | If we cheat, shouldn’t it | 如果不忠的话 我们不也应该 |
[10:09] | be with a hot, younger house… | 一些事情老房子不会做 |
[10:10] | …that does stuff that our house won’t do? | 一个会做的年轻漂亮的房子来不忠吗 |
[10:15] | Ours is so much better! | 我们的比这里更棒 |
[10:18] | This living room is smaller, | 客厅更小 |
[10:20] | the dining room looks like a cave. | 饭厅像个洞穴 |
[10:22] | What a hole! | 真受不了 |
[10:23] | – So, what do you think? – Love it! | -你们觉得怎么样 -喜欢 |
[10:27] | We already have one offer. | 我们本来有一位买家 |
[10:29] | I think the lady upstairs will make another one. | 楼上的女士是另一位 |
[10:31] | They could be our neighbors. What are they like? | 是我们将来的邻居 他们是什么样的 |
[10:34] | The woman upstairs is nice. | 楼上这位女士很好 |
[10:35] | She and her husband have two kids. | 她和丈夫有2个小孩 |
[10:37] | He’s on Wall Street, and she’s a– | 丈夫在华尔街工作 她是… |
[10:39] | Oh… my… God! | 哦…天…啊… |
[10:52] | Sure. | 没错 |
[11:00] | Hey, Joey, you wanna come with me to–? | 乔伊 你想和我去… |
[11:02] | Are you okay? | 你怎么啦 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I just feel bad about firing Estelle. | 我为解雇艾丝特尔的事难过 |
[11:07] | This has gotta be killing her. | 她肯定伤心死了 |
[11:13] | No, that wouldn’t kill her. | 她不会因此死的 |
[11:15] | A coronary embolism might. | 冠状动脉栓塞有可能 |
[11:18] | I don’t know. She’s gotta be taking it hard. I was her only client. | 她心都碎了 我是她唯一的客户 |
[11:22] | Except for this guy who eats paper. | 那个会吃纸的家伙除外 |
[11:24] | And I’m guessing he eats more money than he makes. | 我猜他吃的钱比挣得多 |
[11:28] | Look, I know she’s not a great agent, | 我明白她不是优秀的经纪人 |
[11:29] | but she did stick with me for 10 years. | 但我们合作10年了 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna call her and hire her again. | 我要给她打电话 重新雇佣她 |
[11:34] | No, no, no! Don’t call her. | 不… 不要给她打电话 |
[11:37] | – You wait for her to call you. – Why? | -你等她给你打电话 -为什么 |
[11:41] | Because patience is the road to understanding. | 耐心是通向理解的大道 |
[11:47] | Which is the key to a happy heart. | 那是得到快乐的关键 |
[11:52] | You blow me away. | 你真让人吃惊 我服了 |
[11:55] | All right, so promise you’re gonna wait for her to call you? | 答应我 你等她给你打电话 |
[11:58] | – I promise. – Okay. | -我答应你 -好的 |
[12:00] | And that means never having to give a reason. | 这意味着 从不需要有原因 |
[12:07] | What a small world! | 这世界真小呀 |
[12:10] | And yet I never run into Beyonce. | 我还没碰到过碧昂丝 |
[12:15] | You two know each other? | 你们认识 |
[12:17] | We go way back. | 我们是老交情了 |
[12:18] | Before Monica made an honest man out of him… | 在莫妮卡认识他之前 |
[12:20] | …Chandler used to be my little love muffin. | 钱德勒曾经是我的小甜甜 |
[12:26] | So are you guys thinking of getting this house too? | 这么说 你们也要想买下一座房子 |
[12:28] | Are we gonna have a bidding war? | 如果是要投标竞价的话 |
[12:30] | I better warn you, I’m a toughie. | 我可要警告你了 我是流氓我怕谁 |
[12:33] | Don’t… | 别… |
[12:33] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[12:35] | No, actually, we are buying the house next door. | 其实我们打算买下隔壁那座房子 |
[12:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:42] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[12:44] | Oh, that decides it, then! I was on the fence. | 那就这么定了 本来我还在犹豫 |
[12:48] | But knowing that you two would be our neighbors? | 没想到我们会成为邻居 |
[12:51] | Now we have to get it! | 那我就买下来了 |
[12:53] | Ellen, we’re gonna talk numbers. | 艾伦 我们去定下价钱 |
[13:00] | This cannot be happening. | 怎么会搞成这样 |
[13:03] | The realtor said another couple made an offer. | 经纪人不是说还有 另外一对夫妇有意购买吗 |
[13:05] | Maybe the Janices won’t get it! | 珍妮斯可能就买不成了 |
[13:09] | Maybe the other couple will. | 另外的夫妇可能会买下 |
[13:10] | The only way that’ll happen is | 这绝不可能发生 |
[13:12] | if the other couple are the Hitlers! | 除非那是希特勒夫妇 |
[13:18] | Okay, okay! All right, what if we get both houses? | 我们两座房子都买下来 怎么样 |
[13:20] | We can turn this one into a guesthouse! | 将这里作为家庭旅馆 |
[13:23] | That’s a great idea! | 真是好主意 |
[13:24] | By the way, I don’t mean to sound distasteful… | 我不是想招讨厌 |
[13:26] | …but when did you start crapping money? | 但你从什么时候开始爱乱花钱了 |
[13:30] | – You come up with an idea. – All right. | -好呀 那你来想办法 -好啊 |
[13:32] | We’ve still got three hours till escrow closes on our house. | 还有3个小时才签约 |
[13:36] | We can still get out. | 我们现在取消还来得及 |
[13:37] | But we love our house. | 我们喜欢这座房子 |
[13:38] | Will we love it so much with her next door? | 你也同样喜欢住在她隔壁吗 |
[13:40] | And she’s gonna be louder out here too! | 她还会在这大声嚷嚷 |
[13:42] | Just the crickets and, “Oh… my… God!” | 讨厌的”噢…天…啊…” |
[13:47] | Okay. But if we don’t get this house, | 即使我们不买这座房子 |
[13:49] | she’ll still show up wherever we go. | 她还是会在我们面前出现 |
[13:51] | At least if she’s here, | 她住在这 |
[13:52] | it eliminates the element of surprise. | 起码不会再吓我们一跳 |
[13:54] | Never again will you have to hear the three words… | 你不会再听到那3个字 |
[13:57] | …that make your balls jump back up inside your body! | 连你的蛋蛋都被吓得缩进去 |
[14:06] | Well, we have to do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[14:07] | We can’t have her living next door. | 不能就让她住在隔壁 |
[14:13] | Oh, that does it too. | 嗯 这也会 |
[14:23] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[14:24] | It’s me. Ron. | 是我 罗恩 |
[14:28] | Look, I know Rachel turned you down… | 我知道瑞秋拒绝你了 |
[14:30] | …but I think there’s a way you might be able to get her to come back. | 不过我有一个法子能让她会来 |
[14:34] | This may surprise you, | 请你别见怪 |
[14:36] | but rehiring fired employees is not my main job. | 重新聘用已经解雇的员工 不是我主要的工作 |
[14:41] | Just hear me out. | 先听我说 |
[14:42] | How would you feel about offering her a raise? | 给她提高薪酬 你认为怎么样 |
[14:51] | Not good, Ron. | 不好 罗恩 |
[14:54] | Perhaps I can persuade you. | 可能我会说服你 |
[14:57] | What if you could give your son… | 你希望送给你儿子 |
[14:59] | …this genuine pterodactyl egg replica. | 这么一只恐龙蛋复制品吗 |
[15:12] | Wow! That’s pretty cool. | 哇 这很不错呀 |
[15:16] | So? Do we have a deal? | 这么说 我们成交了 |
[15:19] | – Okay, you got it. – Yes! Yes! | -好的 你成功了 -太好了 |
[15:22] | This is gonna make me very popular. | 这会让我很受欢迎 |
[15:25] | Believe me, the ladies, they love it. | 相信我 女士都喜欢它 |
[15:32] | I meant with my son. | 我指的是我儿子 |
[15:35] | Good, because the ladies, not so much. | 对 女士对它不感兴趣 |
[15:46] | Joey, this is Al Zebooker, the guy who eats paper. | 乔伊 我是阿尔·则布克 那个吃纸的人 |
[15:51] | I’m sure you’ve heard that Estelle passed away. | 相信你听说了艾丝特尔过世的消息 |
[15:54] | I wanted to let you know there’s a memorial for her… | 我通知你参加追悼会 |
[15:57] | …at the Westside Chapel tomorrow at 1O. | 在韦斯特赛德教堂 明天10点 |
[16:01] | Hope you can make it. | 希望你能来 |
[16:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:14] | – Hello? – Joey, it’s Estelle. | -你好 -乔伊 我是艾丝特尔 |
[16:23] | Estelle? | 艾丝特尔 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I wanted to call and tell you | 我打电话是要告诉你 |
[16:27] | that there’s no hard feelings for firing me. | 我没有因为你解雇我而感到伤心 |
[16:34] | Okay. I just– I can’t believe you’re calling me. | 好的 真难以置信你会打电话给我 |
[16:39] | I didn’t think I should just drop by. | 我觉得我不应该贸然造访 |
[16:41] | No, no! Don’t drop by! Don’t drop by! | 不 不要来访 |
[16:46] | Anyway, you did what you had to do. I’m okay. | 总之 你做了你必须做的是 我没意见 |
[16:50] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[16:54] | What’s it like there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[16:56] | It’s all right. | 还凑合 |
[16:59] | Look, kiddo, I gotta go. | 我要挂了 祝你好运 |
[17:01] | Good luck with the career. You’re gonna be huge! | 你会飞黄腾达的 |
[17:04] | Thanks for everything, Estelle. Bye. | 谢谢你艾丝特尔 再见 |
[17:10] | “Out of area.” Boy, I’ll say! | 不在服务区 那肯定的 |
[17:17] | Well, I just talked to Sid. | 我刚才打给西德了 |
[17:21] | We are definitely putting in an offer on the house. | 我们要买下这座房子 |
[17:24] | And I’ll bet we get it! | 一定会成功的 |
[17:26] | The Hitlers will be so disappointed. | 希特勒夫妇肯定会很失望 |
[17:30] | All right, I gotta run. Tell Monica I say goodbye. | 我要先走了 帮我跟莫妮卡说再见 |
[17:34] | I’ll see you later, neighbor. | 我们回头见 邻居 |
[17:38] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:40] | I just want you to know that I’m so happy you’re going to be here. | 我想告诉你 你住在这里我很开心 |
[17:45] | Oh, me too! | 噢 我也是 |
[17:47] | Because… | 因为这样 |
[17:49] | …that way… | 这样… |
[17:51] | …we can pick up where we left off. | 我们就能再续前缘 |
[17:59] | I never stopped loving you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[18:01] | – Oh… my– – Yeah… | -噢…天… -停… |
[18:07] | I want you. | 我想你 |
[18:09] | I need you. | 我爱你 |
[18:11] | I must have you, | 我要你 |
[18:12] | Janice Litman-Goralnik ne Hosenstein. | 珍妮斯·利特曼·高妮科·尼豪金斯丁 |
[18:19] | Chandler, what are you talking about? | 钱德勒 你在说什么啊 |
[18:23] | Now that you live next door, we can be together every day. | 你现在住在隔壁 我们会每天在一起 |
[18:26] | Sid and Monica never have to know a thing. | 西德和莫妮卡根本不会察觉 |
[18:29] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[18:32] | I mean, you know, obviously we have this heat between us. | 很显然 我们之间还有热情 |
[18:43] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[18:46] | But I love my husband. | 但我爱我的丈夫 |
[18:49] | And I know you love your wife. | 我也知道你爱你的妻子 |
[18:51] | I don’t think we should get this house now. | 我现在认为我不应该买这座房子 |
[18:54] | Don’t say that. Don’t dangle the dream and take it away. | 别这么说 别打破我们的美梦 |
[18:59] | Chandler, one of us has got to be strong. | 钱德勒 我们其中必须有一个人立场要坚定 |
[19:03] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[19:06] | Although…. | 尽管 |
[19:09] | Maybe just one last moment of weakness. | 最后就软弱一次吧 |
[19:25] | Goodbye, Chandler Bing. | 再见了 钱德勒·宾 |
[19:32] | They’re never coming down now! | 不会再出现啦 |
[19:38] | – Hi. – Hi! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:40] | You are never going to believe what happened to me today. | 嘿 你肯定不会相信今天的事 |
[19:43] | What? | 是什么 |
[19:44] | Ralph Lauren called, again, | 拉夫·劳伦公司又打电话来了 |
[19:47] | and they offered me more money. | 而且他们给我更高的报酬 |
[19:48] | – They did? – Yes! It was the weirdest thing. | – 真的吗 – 是的 真的太古怪了 |
[19:53] | Zelner called me and said, “We will do anything we can to get you back.” | 泽尔纳打给我 说愿意以任何代价请我回去 |
[19:57] | And that I should thank some “Ron.” | 还说我应该为此感谢罗恩 |
[20:00] | I don’t even know what department that guy’s in! | 可我连他是哪个部门的都不知道 |
[20:04] | – So, what are you gonna do? – Well, I took it! | -那么 你决定要怎么做 -我接受了 |
[20:07] | That’s great! So you’re staying in New York! | 这太好了 你会留在纽约 |
[20:15] | You’re excited, right? | 你高兴吗 |
[20:18] | You know, the money’s great. | 是的 报酬很优厚 |
[20:20] | – It’s certainly the easier choice. – Right. | -这样选择会容易些 -对呀 |
[20:23] | But, you know, I mean, was I looking forward to going to Paris? Sure. | 我本来是盼望着去巴黎的吗 当然 |
[20:28] | Was I excited about working in the fashion capital of the world? | 为能在时尚之都工作而感到兴奋 |
[20:32] | Oh, absolutely. | 哦 太棒了 |
[20:38] | Yeah, but you know, this is…. | 不过 这样也不错 |
[20:41] | It’s fine. I’m fine going back to a job where I’ve pretty much… | 重新回到原来的工作 |
[20:45] | …gotten everything out of it that I possibly can. | 一个为之付出所有努力的工作 |
[20:53] | I had no idea– | 我不知道 |
[20:57] | I had no idea you were so excited about Paris. | 我不知道你为巴黎如此着迷 |
[21:02] | I mean, you said you were scared. | 你说过你感到害怕 |
[21:05] | I mean, it was “good” scared, though, you know? | 我想这是良性的害怕 |
[21:08] | I mean, like “when I moved to New York” scared. | 当我搬来纽约时 我感到害怕 |
[21:11] | Or “when I found out I was gonna have Emma” scared. | 当我发现怀上艾玛时 我感到害怕 |
[21:18] | But this is fine. This is gonna be good. | 这很不错啦 能行的 |
[21:28] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[21:31] | What? | 什么 |
[21:34] | It’s what you want. You should go. | 那是你希望做到的 去吧 |
[21:38] | You really think so? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[21:41] | I really do. | 真的 |
[21:44] | But I already told Zelner that I would come back. | 可是我已经答应泽尔纳我会回去 |
[21:48] | I’m sure he’ll understand. | 我相信他会理解的 |
[21:55] | All right. All right! I’m gonna do it! I’m gonna go to Paris! | 好的 我就这么定了 我要去巴黎 |
[22:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[22:04] | I’m going to Paris! | 好啊 我要去巴黎 |
[22:06] | – Thank you, Ross. – Yeah, yeah. | -谢谢你 罗斯 -是啊 |
[22:12] | Oh, I’m so happy. | 我太高兴了 |
[22:16] | Then I’m happy too. | 那我也高兴 |
[22:29] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[22:31] | We’re here today to pay our respects to a wonderful agent… | 我们相聚在此怀念一位优秀的经纪人 |
[22:35] | …and a beautiful woman. | 一位美丽的女性 |
[22:39] | Inside. | 内在美 |
[22:43] | As Estelle’s only two clients, | 作为艾丝特尔仅有的两位客户 |
[22:45] | we would like to say a few words. | 我们有话要说 |
[22:50] | Dude, where’s my speech? | 哥们 我的讲稿上哪去了 |
[22:57] | That is entertaining. | 这么做很有趣 |
[22:58] | Al Zebooker, everybody! | 各位 这是阿尔·则布克 |