时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | The captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. | 机长已将安全带指示灯开启 |
[00:20] | Please make sure your seatbelts | 请确认安全带 |
[00:22] | are securely fastened. | 已经系好 |
[00:27] | I don’t speak german.I’m from denver. | 我不会说德语 我家在丹佛 (译注:美国中西部城市) |
[00:29] | I’m from denver. | 我家在丹佛 |
[01:27] | My friend, it’s just an electrical storm. | 朋友 只是雷暴而已 |
[01:30] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[01:32] | Here. gum? | 给 来块口香糖 |
[01:35] | No, uh, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[03:18] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[03:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:22] | -This bed is loud. -You think? | -这床好响 -是啊 |
[03:26] | We–we can’t keep doing this. | 我们不能再这样 |
[03:29] | sneaking around. | 偷偷摸摸的了 |
[03:31] | Department’s not a massive fan | 我们的部门 |
[03:32] | of office romance. | 对办公室恋情又不感冒 |
[03:33] | The policy seminar was endless, wasn’t it? | 政治学习班没完没了的 |
[03:35] | I kept finding myself staring at you. | 我总是盯着你 |
[03:39] | Actually had to move my chair to stop. | 只有把板凳移开了才能不看你 |
[03:43] | Well, i–i think charlie knows. | 我觉得查理知道我们的事 |
[03:46] | -No, he doesn’t know. -Well, I think he does. | -他不知道 -我觉得他知道 |
[03:47] | If he knew, you would be transferred. | 他要是知道 你早就被调走了 |
[03:52] | The idea of somebody making a call | 我们是否能同在一市 |
[03:54] | Whether or not you and i get to live | 这件事还要看别人的脸色 |
[03:55] | in the same city, that’s unacceptable to me. | 那我可就无法接受了 |
[03:57] | Anyway, that’s all just preamble to the kicker, | 千言万语汇成一句话 |
[04:00] | which is that… | 那就是 |
[04:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:32] | Olivia Dunham. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[04:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:41] | Of course, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[04:43] | Yes, sir, I’m on my way. | 是 长官 我这就去 |
[04:48] | Incident at Logan. international flight. | 一架国际航班在洛根机场发生意外 |
[04:49] | Charlie’s on his way. | 查理正赶往那里 |
[05:12] | Agent Scott. | 斯探员 |
[05:28] | We’re gonna let the FBI take the lead. | 我们让联邦探员带队 |
[05:30] | Olivia Dunham, FBI. | 联邦调查局 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[05:51] | We got a flight out of hamburg. | 一架由汉堡起飞的航班 |
[05:54] | 147 passengers. | 机上载有147名乘客 |
[05:56] | Towers lost contact three hours in. | 控制台在三小时后与其失去联系 |
[05:59] | They thought it might have been electrical interference. | 他们以为是雷暴的干扰 |
[06:01] | They entered our airspace radio silent. | 飞机进入我国领空后 无线电无人应答 |
[06:04] | Navy then scrambles two f-18s for escort. | 海军派出两架F18作为护航 |
[06:08] | They reported stains on the windows. | 并报告机窗上有血迹 |
[06:10] | No signs of life aboard the jet. | 机上无生命迹象 |
[06:12] | White house approved a cdc request | 白宫已批准疾控中心的请求 |
[06:15] | for the jet not to be opened until they arrive. | 在他们到来之前不准打开舱门 |
[06:18] | no signs of life? Who was flying the plane? | 无生命迹象 那谁开的飞机 |
[06:20] | Logan’s one of the first airports | 洛根机场是首先采用 |
[06:22] | with the pearl autopilot system. | 专业自动驾驶系统的机场之一 |
[06:24] | Plane landed itself right on time. | 这架飞机准时自行降落 |
[06:27] | Unlike every flight i’ve ever taken. | 与我所乘坐过的航班不同 |
[06:29] | Well, let me assure you | 让我确定的告诉你 |
[06:30] | We’d be happy to treat you as family too. | 我们肯定也会把你当作家人看待 |
[06:34] | Good old NTSB. | 全国运输安全委员会的老头子 |
[06:35] | They all like to think they’re cops. | 都以为自己是警察 |
[06:37] | -Agent Scott. -Agent Francis. | -斯探员 -弗探员 |
[06:39] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[06:40] | Whatever the hell mcneary saw through that window, | 不论他通过机窗看到了什么 |
[06:44] | It made him throw up in front of his whole unit. | 都让他在自己的组员面前吐了一地 |
[06:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:55] | So what’s going on here? Some sort of accident? | 这里怎么了 出事故了吗 |
[06:57] | Tarmac’s closed. | 出口已经关闭 |
[06:58] | Nothing you need to worry about, sir. | 没什么大事 先生 |
[06:59] | -Oh, all right. -Move along. | -好吧 -请回 |
[07:01] | I’ll do that. Thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[07:13] | Although this is a joint task force, | 尽管这是一次联合行动 |
[07:17] | You’re all reporting | 但你们都需要 |
[07:18] | to the department of homeland security. | 向国安部报告 |
[07:20] | I’m special agent in charge broyles. | 我是负责人布洛伊探员 |
[07:23] | D.C. has sent me here to make sure we get results. | 华府派我来确保查明真相 |
[07:27] | Standard level four hazmat suits are required to go in. | 必须身着正规四级防化服进入机舱 |
[07:30] | Members from each agency on the starting line as follows. | 各局先头部队由以下成员组成 |
[07:35] | CIA, Baronoff. | 中情局 贝尔·纳夫 |
[07:38] | FBI, Charlie Francis and John Scott. | 联调局 查理·弗朗西斯和斯科特 |
[07:42] | Everyone else stand by. | 剩下的人原地待命 |
[07:45] | Okay, people, let’s move. | 好了 各位 走吧 |
[07:47] | Sir! | 长官 |
[07:49] | Olivia Dunham, FBI interagency liaison. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联调局机构间联络员 |
[07:52] | Liaison on an interagency task force. | 联合行动的联络员 |
[07:54] | Gotta love that. | 不错 |
[07:56] | Kind of like powdered sugar on a glazed donut. | 真是多此一举 |
[07:59] | Excuse me, if i’m gonna do my job effectively, | 不好意思 如果我要有效地展开工作 |
[08:01] | I like my information first-hand. | 就需要第一手资料 |
[08:03] | That’s not redundancy. that’s accountability. | 我才不是多余 我是雪中送炭 |
[08:07] | I know exactly who you are. | 我对你一清二楚 |
[08:11] | You want in, liaison? | 你想加入吗 联络员 |
[08:14] | Suit up. | 去穿防化服 |
[08:58] | What kind of terrorism is this? | 这算是哪种恐怖活动 |
[09:01] | Who says it’s terrorism? | 谁说这是恐怖活动 |
[09:22] | Sources tell us the plane was deliberately set ablaze | 报道称疾控中心将在 |
[09:25] | by the cdc after all passengers’ remains had been removed… | 在所有乘客尸体被移出后将飞机焚毁 |
[09:32] | Seat 41A, John Rosenbloom. | 座位号41A 约翰·罗斯布鲁姆 |
[09:35] | Honolulu, Hawaii. Car salesman. | 夏威夷 檀香山 汽车销售员 |
[09:37] | Criminal history’s negative. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[09:39] | Have we reviewed video from the hamburg airport? | 我们是否查过汉堡那边的机场监视录像? |
[09:42] | We need to see if any passengers Ground crew who fueled the aircraft, | 我们需要为飞机加油的地勤人员 |
[09:45] | we need names. | 详细名单 |
[09:46] | On its way. | 就快送来了 道探员 |
[09:47] | And what the hell is taking so long with that black box? | 黑匣子怎么还没送来 |
[09:49] | Please tell me that terminal’s shutdown. | 那边机场出口已经关闭了吧 |
[09:52] | It’s been down since 0400 local. | 当地时间凌晨四点就已关闭 |
[09:53] | You got any more questions? | 还有问题么 |
[09:54] | Who’s point from cdc on the bone tissue… | 疾控中心指派谁负责骨骼组织样本 |
[09:56] | Agent Paley. You want his home number? | 佩探员 你要他的住宅电话吗 |
[09:58] | No, but I’d like the whole report. | 不 我需要详细报告 |
[10:00] | And not just this fax– | 而不是传过来的这份文件 |
[10:02] | We’re on that too liaison. | 这我们也在着手去办 联络员 |
[10:03] | We don’t think what happened on that plane | 我们也觉得这个结果 |
[10:04] | was a result of the in-flight movie. | 不是什么机上电影惹的祸 |
[10:05] | back bay pd got a call at 0300 | 后湾警局在凌晨三点接到 |
[10:09] | from a guard on duty at a storage facility. | 一个仓库保安的电话 |
[10:12] | He saw two, and i quote,”suspicious middle eastern men” | 他说他看到两个中东人很可疑的 |
[10:15] | handing a white guy a briefcase. | 交给一个白人一个皮箱 |
[10:17] | Liaison, take it. go find out. | 联络员 去查一下 |
[10:21] | Take what? That? | 查什么 那条线索吗 |
[10:22] | You’re telling me that’s my assignment? | 让我去做那个任务吗 |
[10:24] | Yeah, honey. Would you mind? | 对 美女 劳您大驾 |
[10:26] | In conjunction with the center for disease control, | 疾控中心 |
[10:32] | The decision was made to burn the plane | 决定在原因查明之后焚毁这架飞机 |
[10:43] | petty bastard. | 小心眼的垃圾 |
[10:45] | he’s pissed because his best friend | 他生气是因为他的好友 |
[10:46] | sexually assaulted three marine privates, | 对三名海军陆战队员实施过性侵害 |
[10:48] | and i’m the bad guy ’cause i put him away. | 我把那人送进监狱 就成了他眼中钉 |
[10:50] | broyles is an idiot. | 布洛依是个白痴 |
[10:51] | you’re smarter, you’re stronger, | 你比他聪明 比他强大 |
[10:52] | you’re much better looking. | 还比他好看多了 |
[10:54] | he’s jealous. | 他嫉妒你 |
[10:56] | what? | 怎么 |
[10:58] | you said you loved me. | 你在汽车旅馆 |
[11:02] | in the motel. | 说过你爱我 |
[11:03] | yeah. | 对啊 |
[11:08] | that was a big deal. | 这可是大事 |
[11:10] | yeah, well, you didn’t say anything back, | 你也没说什么 |
[11:12] | so i just let it go. | 所以我就没想那么多 |
[11:14] | i’ve been sort of bad at this for a long time. | 一直以来 我都不怎么善于交往 |
[11:18] | until you. | 直到遇见你 |
[11:25] | i wanted to say i love you too. | 我那想说我也爱你 |
[11:46] | let’s go check the trash together. | 我们一起去翻垃圾箱吧 |
[12:01] | empty. | 空的 |
[12:02] | acetylene, propane? | 乙炔还是丙烷 |
[12:05] | no, ammonia. | 不 是氨水 |
[12:13] | what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[12:14] | what are you doing? i’m a federal agent. | 你又是在干什么 我是联邦探员 |
[12:39] | we need to get a chem transport team out here now. | 立即调一支化学品运输队过来 |
[12:42] | i’m on it. | 我这就打电话 |
[12:45] | no signal. | 没信号 |
[13:11] | freeze! FBI! | 站住 联邦调查局 |
[13:13] | i have a gun! i will shoot! | 我要开枪了 |
[13:26] | john? | 约翰 |
[13:28] | we got a runner in the back. we need him alive. | 后面有人逃跑 留活口 |
[13:29] | i’m on my way. | 马上到 |
[13:49] | hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[13:50] | john! | 约翰 |
[14:21] | john. | 约翰 |
[14:38] | you were very lucky today, agent dunham. | 德探员 你今天很走运 |
[14:43] | your wounds could’ve easily been much more severe. | 你的伤势本可能会更重 |
[14:49] | agent scott wasn’t as fortunate. | 斯探员就没这么幸运了 |
[14:51] | while he survived the initial blast, | 他在爆炸中活下来了 |
[14:53] | agent scott was exposed | 斯探员沾染了一些 |
[14:56] | to some synthetic chemical compounds. | 在那间实验室里研制的 |
[14:57] | work that was done in the labs you found. | 人工化合物 |
[15:04] | he’s not contagious, | 他不会传染 |
[15:06] | but until we understand more, | 但在我们没有深入了解前 |
[15:08] | it’s better not to introduce any additional conminants. | 最好不要引入更多的感染源 |
[15:15] | we haven’t been able to identify | 我们现在还无法辨认 |
[15:16] | the substance that’s affecting him. | 感染他的物质 |
[15:19] | the CDC has sent in specialists, but… | 疾控中心派来了专家 |
[15:21] | well, they’ve never seen anything | 不过他们 |
[15:23] | like what’s happening here. | 也从未见过这种情况 |
[15:25] | we’ve put agent scott in a drug-induced coma. | 我们使斯探员处于药物性昏迷中 |
[15:27] | his body temperature has been lowered significantly | 我们使其体温大幅下降 |
[15:29] | to try and slow the progress. | 以努力减缓病情发展 |
[15:43] | i’m sorry, agent dunham. | 很抱歉 德探员 |
[16:40] | it’s me. liaison. | 是我 联络员 |
[16:53] | i found a connection between the hamburg flight | 我发现了汉堡航班 |
[16:55] | and what’s happened to agent scott. | 和斯探员之间的联系 |
[17:04] | his name’s walter bishop. | 他叫沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[17:05] | he’s a scientific researcher from cambridge. | 他是剑桥的一名科学研究员 |
[17:07] | born in ’46, harvard educated. | 1946年出生 毕业于哈佛大学 |
[17:10] | post grad at oxford and m.i.t. | 牛津和麻省理工的研究生 |
[17:12] | look at the experiments he was doing in the ’70s. | 看他在70年代所做的那些实验 |
[17:14] | i believe dr. bishop might have information | 我相信贝博士可以告诉我们 |
[17:16] | that might tell us what happened aboard that plane | 那架飞机上究竟发生了什么事 |
[17:18] | and save agent scott’s life. | 并能挽救斯探员的性命 |
[17:20] | says the guy’s been at st. claire’s for 17 years. | 这上面说他在这17年来一直在精神病院 |
[17:23] | i saw that. | 我看到了 |
[17:25] | an assistant was killed in his lab. | 他的助手在实验室被害 |
[17:27] | rumors about dr. bishop using humans as guinea pigs. | 有传言说贝博士把人体当做白鼠做试验 |
[17:29] | he was charged with manslaughter, | 他被指控故意杀人 |
[17:31] | but was deemed mentally unfit to stand trial. | 但被认为精神失常无法定罪 |
[17:32] | why are you so sure bishop’s worth our time? | 你为何如此坚信贝肖普与此有关 |
[17:34] | why are you so sure he’s not? | 你又为何坚信他与此无关 |
[17:36] | listen, dunham, you and i got off on the wrong foot– | 德纳姆 我们之前有些误会 |
[17:39] | if my past job performance | 如果我先前作为海军罪案调查员时 |
[17:41] | as u.s. marine special investigator offends you– | 冒犯了你 |
[17:43] | well, yeah, it does. | 是的 很对 |
[17:45] | a man who serves his country for 30 years | 一个为祖国效力了30年的人 |
[17:48] | has a few drinks and a small lapse in judgment | 只因醉酒稍微失去理智 |
[17:50] | does not deserve five years. | 就应受到5年的刑罚吗 |
[17:51] | a small lapse in judgment that will haunt | 稍微失去理智将是 |
[17:52] | three young women for the rest of their lives. | 三名年轻女子一生的梦魇 |
[17:54] | but that’s not tonight’s business, is it? | 但这与今晚的事无关 |
[17:57] | look, d.c. has tasked me to make sure | 华府派我来确保我们对 |
[17:59] | that our reaction to flight 627 is beyond reproach. | 627航班的处理不会受到公众指责 |
[18:02] | now it says here, in 1991 | 这里有记载 1991年 |
[18:05] | the glorious state of massachusetts | 马萨诸塞州 |
[18:07] | forbade dr. bishop from having any visitors | 禁止贝博士会见除直系亲属外的任何人 |
[18:09] | with the exception of immediate family. | 除直系亲属外的任何人 |
[18:12] | so from where i sit, | 在我看来 |
[18:15] | barging into a mental institution | 你闯进精神病院 |
[18:17] | waving the patriot act, which is what you’d need, | 必须要打着爱国的旗号 |
[18:19] | and demanding face time with some old lab rat | 要求和一个你认为背后 |
[18:22] | who you think might be behind | 藏有什么惊天大秘密的 |
[18:23] | some of the most terrifying terror | 老研究员见面 |
[18:25] | that i can possibly imagine– | 真难以想象 |
[18:26] | i’m coming to you with a solid lead, | 我给了你一条有用的线索 |
[18:28] | and your personal resentment is preventing you– | 你却因你的私人怨恨而不愿接受 |
[18:29] | and you’re wasting your breath and my time. | 你这是在浪费你的口舌和我的时间 |
[18:31] | do you understand “immediate family?” | 你明白什么是直系亲属吗 |
[18:34] | you want to question dr. bishop, | 你想见贝博士 |
[18:35] | you go find his next of kin | 那就去找他的近亲 |
[18:37] | and have ’em escort you in. | 带你进去 |
[18:39] | talk to bishop, uncover something substantial, | 找到些实质性的东西 |
[18:41] | and i will have your back. | 那样我才会支持你 |
[18:42] | until then, i am not so convinced. | 在此之前 我不会信任你 |
[18:47] | now can you handle that? | 你能做到吗 |
[18:52] | he does have a son. | 他确实是有个儿子 |
[18:55] | is his son local too? | 他儿子也是当地人吗 |
[18:59] | not exactly. | 不算是 |
[19:09] | so this guy’s walter bishop’s son. | 此人就是沃尔特·贝肖普的儿子吗 |
[19:11] | his name’s peter bishop. | 他叫彼得·贝肖普 |
[19:12] | he’s a high school dropout, IQ at 190, | 他中学就辍学了 智商高达190 |
[19:15] | which is 50 points north of genius. | 比天才还要多50 |
[19:17] | misfit, nomad. | 不太合群 四处游荡 |
[19:18] | hasn’t kept a job longer than two months. | 做一份工作从未超过两个月 |
[19:21] | he’s been a wild land fireman, cargo pilot, | 他曾干过消防队员 港口装卸员 |
[19:24] | and briefly a college chemistry professor. | 还做过一段时间大学化学老师 |
[19:27] | he falsified a degree from m.i.t. | 伪造过麻省理工学院的学位 |
[19:29] | and even managed to get a few papers published | 甚至在被人识破前 |
[19:31] | before he was found out. | 还设法发表了他的论文 |
[19:33] | sounds like a massive pain in the ass. | 看来是个超级讨厌的家伙 |
[19:37] | my resume is hardly traditional. | 我的简历并非传统类型 |
[19:39] | but around these parts, | 但在这里来说 |
[19:41] | traditional increasingly means irrelevant. | 传统反而不重要 |
[19:43] | $100 billion sunk into infrastructure | 一千亿美元投资的地下基础设施 |
[19:45] | and you can barely keep the lights on. | 你们却连电力都无法供应 |
[19:46] | so you need someone to overs construction | 你需要有人监督建造600英里长的管道 |
[19:49] | on 600 miles of pipeline to carry crude | 来连接运送你在科库的油田 |
[19:50] | between your fields in kirkuk and the port of ceyhan. | 到赛罕港的原油 |
[19:52] | a job well outside the green zone, i might add | 这是在绿区外的工作 |
[19:54] | while i’m still alive to do so. | 我也是身经百战活到了现在 |
[20:01] | you’ll need someone who has a handle | 你们需要一个懂得 |
[20:02] | on the laws of hydrodynamic resistance. | 水动阻力原理的人 |
[20:04] | the heat exchange in oil mixture flows. | 石油混合物流动里的热交换原理 |
[20:06] | you’ll also need someone who can work | 你还需要会使用混和整数程序的人 |
[20:07] | with mixed integer programs because you’re gonna have to | 因为在遇到不平坦的地势时 |
[20:09] | resize the pipes as you start working across uneven terrain. | 你需要修改管子的尺寸 |
[20:11] | that is, if you want to keep down construction costs. | 这一切都是以节约建设成本为前提 |
[20:22] | i also speak farsi. | 我也会说你们的方言 |
[20:24] | and 600,000 all in | 总计60万的话 |
[20:27] | sounds fair. | 价格很合理 |
[20:35] | Peter Bishop. Olivia Dunham. | 彼得·贝肖普 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[20:37] | I’m with the FBI. | 联邦调查局的 |
[20:41] | You’ve heard of flight 627? | 你听说过627号航班吗 |
[20:44] | The hamburg flight, of course. | 当然 汉堡的航班 |
[20:45] | You may be able to help us with that. | 也许你能帮我们的忙 |
[20:47] | No,I think you got the wrong guy. | 不 你找错人了 |
[20:49] | Your father is Walter Bishop. | 令尊是沃尔特·贝肖普吧 |
[20:53] | You know, the last time somebody asked me that | 上次别人这样问我时 |
[20:54] | it was an accusation. | 是要指控我父亲 |
[20:56] | well, he’s the man we’re looking to speak with, | 我们想找他谈话 |
[20:57] | but due to his current status, | 但由于他现在的身份所限 |
[20:59] | you’re the only one who can provide us access. | 只有你能让我们见到他 |
[21:01] | and what possible help could that man be to you? | 那个人能帮你什么忙? |
[21:03] | and what is it exactly that you’re expecting me to do? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[21:05] | Hop on a plane with you back to massachusetts? | 和你一起上飞机回马州吗? |
[21:07] | I just got here, honey. | 我刚到这里 甜姐 |
[21:09] | I can have you on a return flight here | 我可以帮你安排四天后 |
[21:10] | in four days, but first– | 的回程机票 但首先… |
[21:12] | Let me save you the time. I’d rather stay here in Iraq. | 我只说一次 我情愿留在伊拉克 |
[21:14] | That’s how much I want to see my father. | 这就是我多么想见我父亲 |
[21:17] | I’m going to beg you as one human being to another. | 我以个人身份拜托你 |
[21:20] | Your father may be able to save someone who’s dying. | 你父亲也许可以挽救一个垂死的人 |
[21:23] | Someone i care about very much. | 我非常在乎的一个人 |
[21:32] | Sweetheart, we all care about someone who’s dying. | 甜姐 我们都在乎将要死掉的人 |
[21:36] | I can’t help you. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 我无能为力 |
[21:39] | I know why you’re here! | 我知道为何来这里 |
[21:44] | I have your file. | 我手上有你的档案 |
[21:46] | What file? | 什么档案? |
[21:50] | The one the FBI would say doesn’t exist. | 从此会在联调局消失的档案 |
[21:55] | And it has everything. | 上面记载着一切 |
[21:56] | Where you’ve been, what you’re running from. | 你去过何处 逃避何人 |
[22:00] | and what you need while you’re here. | 你来此处的目的 |
[22:03] | So either you come with me, | 所以 你要么和我走 |
[22:07] | or i let certain people know your whereabouts. | 不然我就让某些人知道你的下落 |
[22:15] | When do we leave? | 我们何时动身? |
[22:21] | Did the doctors say anything else? | 医生还说什么了吗? |
[22:27] | Thanks, Charlie. | 谢了 查理 |
[22:32] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[22:34] | My father, not my favorite. | 我父亲 我并不喜欢他 |
[22:37] | He is without a doubt the most | 毫无疑问 |
[22:40] | Self-absorbed, twisted, abusive, brilliant, | 他是这世上最自大 最变态 |
[22:43] | myopic son of a bitch on the planet. | 最有才的混蛋近视眼 |
[22:46] | So he was a chemist. | 所以他是一个化学家 |
[22:49] | That much i already know. | 这我早就知道 |
[22:51] | He worked out of a basement lab in harvard | 他在哈佛地下实验室 |
[22:53] | doing research for a toothpaste company. | 为一家牙膏公司做研究工作 |
[22:55] | I also know that there was an accident | 我还知道有一晚 |
[22:57] | at the lab one night, | 实验室出了事 |
[22:58] | that mfather was arrested, | 家父也因此被捕 |
[23:00] | beginning the first truly peaceful period in our home. | 从此我家过上了真正祥和的生活 |
[23:02] | But here’s the thing, Olivia. | 不过有件事我不明白 奥利维亚 |
[23:05] | my gut tells me that your friend’s life, | 我的直觉告诉我 你那个 |
[23:09] | the one hanging in the balance, | 命悬一线的朋友 |
[23:12] | not gonna be saved by a tube of toothpaste. | 单凭一筒牙膏可无法挽救他的性命 |
[23:22] | He worked out of harvard, | 他不是为哈佛工作 |
[23:24] | but not on toothpaste. | 但也不是为牙膏公司 |
[23:26] | he was part of a classified | 他参与了 |
[23:28] | U.S. army experimental program | 美国军方机密实验项目 |
[23:30] | called Kelvin Netics. | 名为凯文遗传学 |
[23:31] | They gave him the resources | 他们为他提供所有资源 |
[23:33] | to do whatever work he wanted, | 来开展他的实验 |
[23:35] | which was primarily in an area | 他主要从事 |
[23:37] | called fringe science. | 潜科学领域的研究 |
[23:41] | When you say fringe science, | 你是指被称为 |
[23:44] | you mean pseudoscience. | 伪科学的潜科学 |
[23:45] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[23:46] | things like mind control, | 诸如 精神控制 |
[23:48] | teleportation, astral projection, | 瞬间移动 灵魂出窍 |
[23:51] | invisibility, | 隐身 |
[23:52] | genetic mutation, reanimation, fertility– | 基因变异 复活… |
[23:55] | Whoa, excuse for a sec. reanimation? | 稍等一下 复活? |
[23:57] | Really? | 真的假的? |
[23:59] | So you’re telling me what? | 那你是说 |
[24:02] | my father was dr. frankenstein? | 我父亲是科学怪人吗 |
[24:50] | You know what? | 还是这样吧 |
[24:51] | Why don’t you go on ahead. | 不如你先去 |
[25:12] | Dr. Bishop, special day. | 贝博士 好日子 |
[25:15] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[25:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:32] | I knew someone would come…eventually. | 我就知道总会有人来 |
[25:43] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[25:46] | Dr. Bishop? | 贝博士 |
[25:53] | And you said this was– when did this happen? | 你说…这是何时发生的事 |
[25:56] | The incident on the plane happened four days ago. | 机上事故是四天前的事 |
[25:59] | Agent scott was injured the next day. | 斯科特探员在第二天受伤 |
[26:00] | The dermis already indurated, translucent. | 表皮已经硬化 透明 |
[26:04] | Muscular tissue visible. | 肌肉组织可见吗 |
[26:06] | on scott, you mean, can you see through skin? | 你是说斯科特身上可否透视皮肤吗 |
[26:08] | -Yes. -Oh, that’s not good. | -是的 -这可不妙 |
[26:10] | To see through the skin, | 可以透视皮肤 |
[26:12] | It’s–It’s tricky, it’s advanced. | 是个麻烦事 属于晚期了 |
[26:14] | -Like that it’s tricky. -What’s happening to him? | -那很棘手 -他得了什么病? |
[26:16] | Can it be reversed? | 能复原吗? |
[26:23] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[26:27] | They… | 他们 |
[26:29] | They have this horrible… | 他们这里的 |
[26:32] | pudding here. | 布丁好难吃 |
[26:34] | butterscotch pudding on mondays. | 周一的奶油糖果布丁 |
[26:37] | It’s dreadful. | 好难吃 |
[26:42] | It’s thursday. | 今天是周四 |
[26:47] | Oh, that’s fantastic news. | 好消息啊 |
[26:56] | It can be reversed. | 可以复原 |
[26:59] | What happened to your colleague. | 你同事的症状 |
[27:02] | Years ago I worked with lab animals, | 多年前 我拿动物做过实验 |
[27:04] | and–and some of them | 其中一些动物 |
[27:07] | were afflicted, but were saved. | 受过折磨 但都救活了 |
[27:11] | So do you remember what to do? | 那你还记得该怎么做吗? |
[27:29] | This place, their- their choice of therapies | 这个地方 他们的治疗的方法 |
[27:32] | has c–c– | 有… |
[27:39] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[27:44] | You came here today with my son. | 你今天和我儿子一起来的 |
[27:50] | I’m not allowed visitors, you see, | 别人无法探视我 |
[27:52] | except immediate family. | 除直系亲属外 |
[27:55] | And unless the order has been lifted, | 除非禁令被取消 |
[27:57] | then it’s a simple if/then formula. | 这就像”如果那么”的递进句 |
[28:01] | If you are here, then so is he. | 如果你能来 那么他也在此 |
[28:07] | I would… | 我想 |
[28:09] | so much… | 非常 |
[28:11] | so very much like to see him. | 非常想见他 |
[28:15] | So much. | 很想见他 |
[28:26] | He asked for you. | 他想见你 |
[28:30] | Thanks, sweetheart. I really appreciate that. | 谢了 甜姐 感激不尽 |
[28:33] | Hey, I didn’t tell him you were here. | 我又没和他说你在这里 |
[28:36] | And call me “sweetheart” one more time. | 再叫我一声甜姐啊 |
[28:37] | I’d really like that. | 我好喜欢 |
[29:07] | Hello, Walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[29:14] | I thought you’d be fatter. | 我还以为你会胖点 |
[29:17] | You thought i would be fatter. | 你以为我会胖点 |
[29:20] | Excellent first words, perfect. | 很好 精彩的开场白 |
[29:23] | No, as a boy, you were rounder. | 不是 你小时候就胖墩墩的 |
[29:25] | Yes, i was until the summer before high school. | 不错 上中学前都那样 |
[29:28] | Not that i’d expect you to remember that. | 反正你也记不得了 |
[29:29] | -May I see something? -What are you doing? | -我看一下 -你干什么 |
[29:31] | Take your hands off of me! | 别碰我 |
[29:32] | Pupils are good. they’re good. | 瞳孔很好 很好 |
[29:36] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:37] | How advanced is your colleague’s condition? | 你同事的病情发展如何? |
[29:40] | Which–which is something i-i-i– | 这个…我 我 |
[29:45] | I’m unable to deduce without a firsthand examination. | 没有亲自检查 我无法做出判断 |
[29:48] | I must see Mr. Scott myself. | 我得亲眼看到斯科特 |
[29:52] | which i am unable to do. | 可我现在做不到 |
[29:55] | Well, under present law. | 因为监狱有规定 |
[29:57] | Unless–unless signed out by a legal guardian | 除非能得到作为亲属的监护人批准 |
[30:02] | who must be, once again, a relative. | 这个 同样 必须是近亲 |
[30:04] | What are you asking me to–no. | 你想让我 不 |
[30:07] | Guardian? No, forget it. | 监护人 不行 休想 |
[30:09] | -He’ll do it. -No, i will not. | -他会照办 -我才不会 |
[30:10] | One phone call. That’s all it takes. | 一个电话就可以 |
[30:13] | You want me to make it? | 你想让我打电话吗 |
[30:14] | cause i got my phone in my pocket. | 电话就在我兜里 |
[30:16] | Now it’s out of my pocket. | 现在已经拿出来了 |
[30:25] | You wanted my fath. | 你想得到我父亲 |
[30:26] | Now you’ve got my father. | 给你 |
[30:29] | which falls into the category | 你已经选择了自己的路 |
[30:30] | of be careful what you wish for… | 小心走好 |
[30:33] | sweetheart. | 甜姐 |
[31:33] | Every effort is being made to understand | 现正在极力调查 |
[31:37] | dr. bishop, i was curious. | 贝博士 我想知道一件事 |
[31:39] | did anyone else ever have access to your work? | 还有其他人看过你的实验吗 |
[31:42] | well, the assistants | 我的助手 |
[31:45] | had bits and pieces. | 多少看过一些 |
[31:47] | and god, i suppose. | 我猜只有老天爷了吧 |
[31:51] | i supposed the only one | 只有贝尔一个人 |
[31:53] | that really knew what i was doing was belly. | 知道我的实验 |
[31:55] | who? | 谁 |
[31:56] | belly, william bell. | 威廉·贝尔 |
[31:57] | he and i shared the lab. | 我和他以前共用一间实验室 |
[31:58] | william bell? | 威廉·贝尔 |
[32:00] | you shared your lab | 你与巨力集团的创始人 |
[32:01] | with the founder of massive dynamics? | 共用过一间实验室 |
[32:03] | i’m sorry, i don’t know what that is, massive dynamics. | 我不知道巨力集团是什么 |
[32:04] | oh, nothing really. just a tiny little company. | 没什么 一间小公司而已 |
[32:07] | that’s perfect. | 这可好 |
[32:08] | one guys becomes | 一个人成了 |
[32:10] | one of the wealthiest men on the planet. | 这世界上最富有的人 |
[32:12] | the other guy becomes | 另一个人却成了 |
[32:13] | an institutionalized psychopath. oh! | 精神病 |
[32:15] | what? what happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[32:16] | i just pissed myself. | 我尿了裤子 |
[32:18] | excellent. | 好哇 |
[32:20] | just a squirt. | 一小股而已 |
[32:38] | i just got your message. how’s john? | 我收到了你的留言 约翰情况怎样 |
[32:39] | worse. | 每况愈下 |
[32:41] | cdc says the hamburg flight | 疾控中心说汉堡那架飞机 |
[32:42] | was caused by a synthetic compound. | 是由人工化合物所致 |
[32:44] | which is like saying rain is caused by a wet compound. | 这等于说雨水是由湿气化合物所形成 |
[32:47] | they’ve run some tests on john, | 他们对约翰做了些实验 |
[32:49] | but haven’t come back with anything. | 还没得出什么结果 |
[32:50] | what about bishop? | 贝肖普这人怎样 |
[32:52] | left to right, insane and irritating. | 怎么看都是科学狂人 很烦人 |
[32:54] | and also my only hope. | 我唯一的希望也破灭了 |
[32:57] | listen…i need to question william bell. | 听我说 我想询问一下威廉·贝尔 |
[33:01] | could you set that up for me? | 你能帮我安排么 |
[33:03] | william bell? | 威廉·贝尔 |
[33:05] | massive dynamics william bell. | 巨力集团的威廉·贝尔 |
[33:06] | he and bishop used to share a lab. | 他以前和贝肖普共用一间实验室 |
[33:09] | you’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[33:55] | dr. bishop? | 贝博士 |
[34:16] | is there ginger ale? any ginger ale? | 姜汁 我想要杯姜汁 |
[34:19] | i haven’t had some in a long time. | 好久没喝了 |
[34:23] | i miss it. | 好想喝 |
[34:27] | can we please get some ginger ale | 请给博士拿杯姜汁 |
[34:29] | for the doctor, agent farnsworth. | 方探员 |
[34:31] | sure. | 好 |
[34:34] | whoa, stop right now! stop! | 住手 快住手 |
[34:36] | does this not concern you? | 你不担心么 |
[34:43] | let him go. | 让他去 |
[34:54] | petri dish. | 培养皿 |
[34:58] | quick, please. | 请快些 |
[35:12] | good. | 好 |
[35:14] | i need to take this to my lab right away. | 我得马上把它带回我的实验室 |
[35:16] | -your what? -kresge building basement, harvard. | -你的什么 -哈佛科威斯基大楼的地下室 |
[35:20] | we should leave. i have my sample. | 我们该走了 我拿到了样本 |
[35:22] | your lab was shutdown after you left. | 在你走后 你的实验室就被查封了 |
[35:27] | i’m sorry? | 什么 |
[35:28] | wake up. it’s gone. | 醒醒吧 实验室已经没了 |
[35:32] | no. | 不 |
[35:34] | no, nono. | 不 不不 |
[35:36] | no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不会的 |
[35:38] | walter, there is no lab. | 沃尔特 实验室已经不复存在 |
[35:39] | it’s a perfect working– no! | 那是一间完美的 不 |
[35:42] | damn you, damn you! | 去死 去死 |
[35:44] | we need to get him back immediately. | 我们得立即把他送回去 |
[35:53] | liaison. | 联络员 |
[35:54] | -when did you get back? -i need your help. | -什么时候回来的 -我需要你帮我个忙 |
[35:57] | i want you to know i’ve successfully had | 我已经成功地让院方 |
[35:59] | dr. walter bishop released from st. claire’s, | 把贝博士放了出来 |
[36:02] | and he requires the use of his old laboratory. | 他要用他原来的实验室 |
[36:04] | -i’m sorry, what? -kresge building. | -不好意思 什么 -哈佛科威斯基 |
[36:06] | Harvard,asement. | 大楼的地下室 |
[36:08] | the university’s been using it for storage | 大学17年来一直用它 |
[36:10] | for the past 17 years. | 做储藏室 |
[36:12] | it would be nice | 但愿你 |
[36:14] | to think that your tenacity in this case | 对此案的态度 |
[36:16] | is a byproduct of a remarkable and robust professionalism. | 源于你非凡顽强的专业精神 |
[36:21] | but i can’t help but wonder | 可我不禁会想到 |
[36:24] | if there wasn’t something going on | 你与斯探员之间 |
[36:26] | between you and agent scott. | 是否另有隐情 |
[36:29] | get the lab for bishop. | 给贝肖普准备实验室吧 |
[36:53] | so much. | 太多事 |
[36:56] | so much happened here. | 这里发生过太多事 |
[37:02] | and so much is about to. | 也将会发生许多事 |
[37:19] | dr. bishop, i’ve ordered | 贝博士 我已带来了 |
[37:20] | a standard forensics work package. | 专业鉴证工具 |
[37:22] | is there anything else you need? | 还需要什么吗 |
[37:23] | um, optical coherence tomograph for flesh study. | 用以作为进行肉体分析的光学相干断层扫描仪 |
[37:27] | 2,000 pounds of silicon. | 2000磅的硅 |
[37:30] | at least five anonymous blood samples | 至少五份 |
[37:33] | from volunteer donors. | 匿名血样 |
[37:35] | microorganism detector. | 微生物探测器 |
[37:36] | nasa grade, of course. there’s still nasa, yes? | 大型的最好 有吧 |
[37:38] | yes. | 好的 |
[37:40] | oh, she’s still here! | 她还在这里 |
[37:41] | oh, this tank was the best. | 这个罐子可是好东西 |
[37:45] | and a two-year-old bos taurus. | 一头两岁大的奶牛 |
[37:47] | a what? | 什么 |
[37:48] | a cow. he wants a cow. | 一头奶牛 他要一头奶牛 |
[37:52] | purebred, not crossbred. this is important. | 纯种 不要杂种 这点很重要 |
[37:54] | mature weight, 850 pounds. | 850磅重 |
[37:57] | internal fat average of 2.37. | 平均脂肪含量2.37 |
[38:00] | is he joking? | 他是开玩笑么 |
[38:02] | genetically, humans and cows are separated | 从基因上来讲 人类与奶牛 |
[38:04] | by only a couple lines of dna. | 只有几段DNA的差异 |
[38:06] | so it’s an ethical test subject. | 这是伦理实验科目 |
[38:07] | where’d you learn that? m.i.t? | 你哪里学到的 麻省理工么 |
[38:10] | no, actually. | 不是 实际上 |
[38:11] | i picked that up reading books. | 我在一本育种书上看到的 |
[38:13] | you should try it sometime. it’s fun. | 有机会你可以看一下 很有意思 |
[38:20] | get him the cow. | 去给他找头奶牛 |
[38:22] | fantastic, thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[38:24] | the only thing better than a cow is a human. | 比奶牛更理想的对象就是人类 |
[38:26] | unless you need milk. | 一旦想喝牛奶 |
[38:28] | then you really need a cow. | 可就要找奶牛了 |
[39:16] | coffee? | 要咖啡么 |
[39:18] | thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:21] | tell me. | 和我说说 |
[39:22] | what else did that file say about yours truly? | 档案上还记载了什么 |
[39:25] | how bad was it? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[39:26] | i’m not at liberty to discuss it. | 我无权谈论此事 |
[39:30] | why don’t you go ahead and liberate yourself, | 你还是自己做主说一下 |
[39:32] | ’cause i’m here now, so i kind of feel | 因为我就在你身边 |
[39:33] | like i deserve the truth, don’t you? | 我有权知道真相 |
[39:43] | there was no file. | 根本没有档案这回事 |
[39:44] | i needed you back here. | 我想让你回来 |
[39:46] | so that was what? you were bluffing? | 就是说你当时在吓唬人吗 |
[39:48] | i-i was desperate. | 我慌不择路 |
[39:49] | you know, i’m usually pretty good at reading people. | 我通常很善于察言观色 |
[39:51] | that’s sort of what i do. | 那是我的专长 |
[39:52] | yeah, well, i could see you were in trouble. | 我看得出你有麻烦 |
[39:54] | anyone could see that. | 谁都能看出来 |
[39:55] | so i could’ve stayed. | 我本可以留在那里 |
[39:58] | i could’ve stayed in iraq. | 本可以留在伊拉克 |
[39:59] | you know, a car bomb went off this morning in kirkuk. | 今早科库克发生一起汽车炸弹袭击 |
[40:02] | you might just owe me a thank you. | 你可能还欠我一个人情 |
[40:06] | yeah, well, i owe a lot. | 我对你亏欠太多 |
[40:07] | tsk, yeah, i figured. | 我猜就是 |
[40:09] | mafia. | 你与黑社会有瓜葛吧 |
[40:11] | a guy named big eddie. | 那家伙叫埃·胖子 |
[40:13] | you owe money to a guy nicknamed big eddie? | 你向一个外号叫埃胖子的人借过钱 |
[40:15] | no, i owe money to a guy named big eddie. | 他名字就是埃·胖子 |
[40:17] | he had it legally changed. | 他去改过名字 |
[40:19] | and the thing is, i’m not even a gambler. | 问题是我不是赌徒 |
[40:21] | i mean, i never was. it just– | 也从没做过赌徒 只是 |
[40:25] | a couple years ago i went a bit crazy. | 几年前 我有些乱 |
[40:27] | i thought you were a genius. | 我觉得你是天才 |
[40:28] | you must’ve had a system. | 肯定有一套 |
[40:29] | of course there was a system. | 当然有一套 |
[40:31] | the house was cheating. | 那间赌场有鬼 |
[40:33] | but you try telling ’em that. | 反正他们也不会承认 |
[40:40] | ’72 during vietnam. | 1972年 越战期间 |
[40:42] | the d.o.d.’s biochem division | 国防部的生化室 |
[40:47] | for possible use against the vietcong. | 来对付越共 |
[40:49] | it’s possible that whatever affected that plane | 可能飞机上的事故 |
[40:53] | may have been derived from that work. | 也许就是源自那个项目 |
[40:55] | what about john? | 约翰又是怎么回事 |
[40:57] | what’s infecting him is merely a chemical reaction | 影响他的仅是实验室内 |
[41:00] | to the raw laboratory ingredients, | 原材料所引起的化学反应 |
[41:02] | not the finished contagion. | 并非成品感染物 |
[41:04] | which means we can synthesize a counteragent. | 就是说我们可以合成反作用剂 |
[41:06] | -so you can help him. -don’t do that. | -那你可以 -别再说了 |
[41:07] | don’t give her false hope. | 不要让她空欢喜一场 |
[41:09] | there’s no false. it’s not false. | 不是空欢喜 是真的 |
[41:10] | it’s real. i could help, yes. | 我可以帮忙 |
[41:13] | if i had a precise inventory | 如果你有仓库里的 |
[41:15] | of what was in that storage facility when it detonated. | 产品目录 |
[41:18] | we don’t have it. it all went up, everything. | 我们没有 一切都烧光了 |
[41:20] | and the suspect who might have those answers | 知情嫌犯逍遥法外 |
[41:22] | got away, and john was the only one who saw his face. | 只有约翰见过他的模样 |
[41:24] | so how long does he have left? | 他还能活多久 |
[41:27] | current rate of crystallization, | 现在晶体凝结 |
[41:29] | cellular degradation– how long? | -的速度 -多久 |
[41:32] | 24 hours. | 24小时 |
[41:34] | his brain will no longer be able to oxygenate itself. | 大脑将无法自主供氧 |
[41:40] | i’m so sorry… | 我很遗憾 |
[41:43] | that i can’t offer you a less dangerous solution. | 不过我可以为你提供一条危险的对策 |
[41:49] | what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:50] | didn’t i mention it? | 我是否告诉过你 |
[41:52] | whatever you think you said, you didn’t say. | 不要理会他说的话 |
[41:54] | the synaptic transfer system. the shared dream state. | 突触传送系统 梦境共享 |
[41:57] | what do you mean shared dream state? | 梦境共享是什么意思 |
[41:58] | the human brain generates a quantifiable electric field. | 人类大脑会生成一定量的电场 |
[42:03] | i posited in 1976 | 我在1976年曾断言 |
[42:06] | that it is possible to synchronize the fields | 使两人的电场同步化 |
[42:09] | of two distinct minds | 是可行的 |
[42:11] | to allow the sharing of information | 使他们在失去知觉的状态下 |
[42:13] | across the unconscious state. | 分享信息 |
[42:16] | like a string between two tin cans. | 像是两个锡罐之间的那条线 |
[42:18] | you know what’s great about that? | 最绝的地方是 |
[42:20] | is that it’s completely insane. | 这纯属天方夜谭 |
[42:22] | you’re saying i can talk to john in a coma | 你是说我可以在昏迷状态下与约翰对话 |
[42:26] | and he can tell me what the suspect looks like. | 他可以告诉我嫌犯的模样 |
[42:29] | it’s not an exact science. | 这不算是科学 |
[42:30] | it’s not even science. | 根本就不是科学 |
[42:31] | have you done this before? | 你是否有过先例 |
[42:33] | i have used this technique to extract information | 我曾利用这项技术 |
[42:36] | from a corpse once. | 从一具死尸中获取过情报 |
[42:39] | you can do that if they haven’t been dead | 在人死后六小时内 |
[42:40] | for longer than six hours. | 我都可以这样做 |
[42:41] | right, ’cause after six hours, | 因为在六小时后 |
[42:43] | that’s when they’re really dead. | 他们就真死了 |
[42:44] | you could access his memories. | 假设他没有大脑损伤 |
[42:46] | assuming there’s no brain damage. | 你就可以进入他的记忆 |
[42:48] | of course you’d have to have an electromagnetic probe | 但我先要在你颅底 |
[42:51] | placed in the base of your skull | 插进一支磁探针 |
[42:52] | whilst immersed without clothing | 然后在一个旧水罐里 |
[42:54] | in the old tank. | 全身浸泡在水中 |
[42:56] | and you’d be heavily drugged. | 你将被注射大量药品 |
[43:04] | what sort of drugs? | 哪类药品 |
[43:05] | oh, a mix of ketamine, neurontin, | 镉和愈创木酚甘油醚 |
[43:08] | lysergic acid diethylamide. | 麦角酸二乙基酰胺的混合物 |
[43:11] | that last one is lsd, by the way–acid. | 后一个可是迷幻药 带酸的那个 |
[43:13] | take at least a few hours. | 要花几个小时 |
[43:15] | i’d need your help to synthesize it | 你能帮我 |
[43:16] | if it’s not too much trouble. | 合成吗 |
[43:17] | yeah, sure, no problem. that sounds like fun. | 当然没问题 多有趣的事 |
[43:19] | the man who was just released | 这家伙刚从 |
[43:20] | from the mental institution, | 精神病院放出来 |
[43:22] | he wants to give you a drug overdose, | 他想让你药物过量 |
[43:23] | then sick a metal rod into your head | 在你脑袋里插一根金属棒 |
[43:25] | and put you naked into a rusty tank of water. | 然后把你一丝不挂地放进生锈的水罐里 |
[43:27] | no, i don’t want to. | 我才不想这样 |
[43:29] | no, i’d rather not. i’m just saying i can. | 我可以不这么做 我只是说我能做到 |
[43:32] | okay, olivia, excuse me for sec. | 好了 奥利维亚 恕我冒昧 |
[43:35] | now you’re obviously under severe duress, | 显然你压力很大 |
[43:37] | and you haven’t slept since iraq, | 从到伊拉克后你就没睡过觉 |
[43:38] | and the man you care about might die, | 你在乎的人可能会死掉 |
[43:40] | but i’m telling you that man will kill you. | 可我要告诉你那家伙会害死你 |
[43:42] | you don’t understand the procedure. | 你不了解步骤 |
[43:48] | john would do it for me. | 约翰也会为我这么做 |
[43:51] | set it up. | 去准备吧 |
[43:54] | i’ll get dhs authorization to bring john here. | 我去取得疾控中心批准把约翰带来 |
[43:57] | this is unbelievable. this is insane! | 难以置信 你是在做傻事 |
[43:59] | he is insane! | 他是疯子 |
[44:01] | and you’re insane for following him. | 你听他的话你也是疯子 |
[44:03] | excellent. | 太好了 |
[44:05] | let’s make some lsd. | 我这就去做迷幻药 |
[44:25] | put him over here. | 把他放到这边 |
[44:41] | salt’ll make you float. | 盐会让你漂起来 |
[44:46] | charlie, did you get me in to see William Bell? | 查理 帮我安排见威廉·贝尔了吗 |
[44:49] | massive dynamics isn’t exactly being forthcoming or courteous. | 巨力集团可没有那么客气 |
[44:53] | and apparently, William Bell is out of the country | 威廉·贝尔将出国 |
[44:55] | for the next two weeks. | 两周时间 |
[44:56] | what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[44:58] | a sweet little memo from their general counsel. | 对他们法律顾问做的笔录 |
[44:59] | so bell doesn’t want to talk? | 贝尔不想见面么 |
[45:01] | or he’s just being the head of a $50 billion corporation. | 坐拥500亿美元公司的人就这德行 |
[45:04] | oh, screw this. | 管他呢 |
[45:06] | i want to drive a tank through william bell’s office | 我恨不得把水罐拉到他办公室 |
[45:07] | and find out what he knows. | 看他脑袋里想什么 |
[45:09] | i know you do, but i’m here to tell you the bad news. | 这我相信 不过我是来告诉你一个坏消息 |
[45:10] | it’s gonna be another 48 hours till we get a court order. | 我们在48小时后才能拿到法庭命令 |
[45:14] | you should probably strip to your underwear. | 最好只穿内衣 |
[45:17] | hello. | 你好 |
[45:19] | what the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[45:21] | charlie, we don’t have 48 hours. | 查理 我们没有48小时 |
[45:23] | i need you to get to bell. | 现在就去和贝尔联系 |
[45:24] | if walter fails, bell could be the only one to save us. | 沃尔特如果失败 就只有贝尔能帮我们 |
[45:28] | livvy, what’s happening here? | 奥利维亚 这里怎么回事 |
[45:30] | you’ve cleared all this with broyles? | 这些事你都得到布洛依的批准了吗 |
[45:32] | somewhat. | 多少有一些 |
[45:34] | somewhat doesn’t sound good. | 多少有一些可不行 |
[45:40] | is that a cow? | 那是一头奶牛么 |
[45:41] | yeah, that’s gene. | 对 那是小吉 |
[45:42] | listen, charlie, i-i need you to promise me | 查理 我 我要你保证 |
[45:45] | you’ll do whatever you can. | 你会竭尽全力 |
[45:46] | of course. | 当然 |
[45:48] | you know that. | 这你清楚 |
[45:54] | be careful. | 小心 |
[46:10] | my god. | 天啊 |
[46:30] | now where was i? | 我现在该干什么了 |
[46:32] | could you tilt your head forward, please. | 请向前低下头 |
[46:36] | i still think that this is deeply irresponsible, | 我还是认为这件事很不可靠 |
[46:38] | and believe me, i would know. | 相信我 我说得很准 |
[46:42] | this is an anesthetic. | 这个是麻醉剂 |
[46:45] | i feel normal working. | 很正常 |
[46:47] | yeah, ’cause bootlegging smack in the basement | 地下室里的非法制剂 |
[46:49] | is just the picture of normalcy. | 和迷幻药也叫正常 |
[46:59] | i got you. | 有我扶着你 |
[47:00] | i got you. | 有我扶着你 |
[47:09] | i hope your guy is worth it. | 希望你的那位值得你这样做 |
[47:25] | and this… | 这一针 |
[47:28] | will rip open your consciousness. | 将会打开你的意识 |
[47:52] | listen, in case, you don’t come back, | 万一你无法醒来 |
[47:56] | i just…wanted to say before we do this, | 我只想说在我们开始前 |
[48:01] | how much i appreciate what you’ve done. | 我感谢你所做的一切 |
[48:04] | There are so many things you’ll lose | 在那种情况下 |
[48:07] | In a place like that. | 人会失去很多东西 |
[48:08] | You lose being trusted. | 人会失去信任 |
[48:11] | Strange how important that is once it’s gone | 失去后才知道它有多重要 |
[48:51] | If you want to watch, you can come closer. | 你要是想看 可以走近点 |
[48:53] | Do you work here? | 你在这里工作么 |
[48:55] | Yeah, I’m astrid farnsworth, | 我是小方 |
[48:57] | Assistant to agent dunham. | 德探员的助手 |
[48:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:00] | Oh, yes. I’m walter… | 对 我是沃尔特 |
[49:02] | Bishop, walter bishop. | 贝肖普 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[49:04] | Yes, thank you. don’t mention it. | -对 谢谢 -不客气 |
[49:06] | These are her brain rhythms. | 这是她大脑的节律 |
[49:08] | More important than most people know | 在大脑局部的相互作用方面 |
[49:11] | Regarding cerebral regional interaction. | 比人们所知道的更重要 |
[49:14] | Critical. | 很重要的 |
[49:15] | And–and these are his. | 这些是他的数据 |
[49:18] | As the drugs take effect, | 当药物开始发挥作用时 |
[49:20] | The probes will synchronize | 探针会使 |
[49:21] | The electrical signals from both. | 两人的电信号同步 |
[49:23] | That’s what the brain is, an electrical router. | 大脑就成了电动转子 |
[49:27] | Should be able to be interpreted by the other. | 两人就可以互通信息 |
[49:29] | Yeah, simple really. | 是 挺简单 |
[49:31] | Like making taffy. | 和做太妃糖一样简单 |
[49:32] | Then when the rhythms are in synch, | 两段节奏同步时 可以这么说 |
[49:35] | They should be in the same place, so to speak. | 他们应该就会重逢了 |
[49:38] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该做什么 |
[49:44] | Now we wait. | 静观其变 |
[50:25] | What was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[50:51] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[50:53] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[50:56] | I think I’m here. | 我想我进来了 |
[50:59] | I think I’m here. | 我进来了 |
[51:00] | I’m here. | 进来了 |
[51:16] | John? | 约翰 |
[51:20] | That’s my uncle’s kayak. | 那是我舅的皮船 |
[51:28] | John? | 约翰 |
[51:31] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[51:39] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[51:41] | John. | 约翰 |
[51:45] | what’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[51:47] | She’s fine. she’s all right? | 没事 她没事吧 |
[51:48] | She’s fine. you sure? | 她没事 你肯定吗 |
[51:50] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[51:59] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚才还在想你 |
[52:22] | What was that? | 这是什么 |
[52:26] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[52:34] | John… | 约翰 |
[52:35] | You were hurt. | 你受了伤 |
[52:39] | I don’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[52:41] | Think. | 回忆一下 |
[52:44] | The storage units. | 那些仓库 |
[52:48] | I feel cold. | 我有点冷 |
[52:50] | I need you to remember. | 回忆一下 为了我 |
[52:52] | Remember what? | 回忆什么 |
[52:58] | What you saw. | 你当时看到了什么 |
[53:00] | I need you to show me his face. | 你要告诉我他的模样 |
[53:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[53:11] | So I can save you. | 这样我才能救你 |
[53:14] | Please try. | 拜托你努力地 |
[53:18] | Try and remember. | 去回忆 |
[53:35] | Yes, this is right. | 对 就这样 |
[53:36] | This is right. | 就是这样 |
[53:55] | We got a runner in the back. we need him alive. | 后面有人逃跑 留活口 |
[53:58] | I can’t see his face. | 我看不到他的脸 |
[54:16] | Her leg! oh, I saw him! | -小心她的腿 -我看到他了 |
[54:19] | I saw john get hurt. I was there. | 看到他受伤 我当时在场 |
[54:21] | I was there, I saw–i saw him. | 我当时在场 我看到他了 |
[54:39] | What do you mean you saw him? | 你看到他了 此话怎讲 |
[54:40] | Where? | 在哪里看到的 |
[54:41] | I told you not to ask me that. | 告诉过你不要问 |
[54:46] | This is him. | 就是他 |
[54:46] | This is the suspect we’re looking for. | 他就是我们要找的嫌犯 |
[54:47] | He looks like this. send me the image. | -他就长这个样 -把图片发过来 |
[54:49] | I’ll put it through the database. | 我在数据库里搜索一下 |
[54:51] | Have you slept? you look like crap. | 你休息过了吗 你脸色很差 |
[54:53] | No primary matches for criminal record. | 无法在先前记录中找到符合项 |
[54:55] | Well, cross-check all state driver license files | 反复核对各州驾照 |
[54:57] | And send this image to all local hospitals. | 把照片发到各当地医院 |
[54:59] | Agent dunham, take a look at this. | 德探员 请看 |
[55:07] | Oh, my god. this is him. | 我的天 就是他 |
[55:09] | He was a passenger on flight 627. | 他是627航班上的一名乘客 |
[55:10] | I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[55:12] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[55:13] | He couldn’t have been at the storage place. | 他不可能去了仓库 |
[55:15] | Charlie, I saw him there. | 查理 我在那里看到他了 |
[55:16] | Hold on, guys. | 伙计们 等等 |
[55:18] | Morgan steig was passenger number 10A. | 摩根·史泰格的座位是10A |
[55:20] | His emergency contact, richard steig. | 他的紧急联络人是理查德·史泰格 |
[55:23] | You’re telling me he has a twin? | 你是说他有个孪生兄弟 |
[55:26] | Yeah, no home address, | 是的 没有家庭住址 |
[55:27] | Only a history of employment. | 只有就业史 |
[55:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:30] | Richard steig’s last employer. | 理查德·史泰格的前任雇主 |
[55:39] | I was hoping to speak with william bell. | 我想见一下威廉·贝尔 |
[55:41] | I’m nina sharp, executive director. | 我是常务董事 尼娜·夏普 |
[55:43] | I only have a few minutes. | 只能给你几分钟的时间 |
[55:45] | Our primary suspect is a former employee of yours, | 我们的主要疑犯是贵公司的前雇员 |
[55:49] | Richard steig, who may have used | 理查德·史泰格 |
[55:50] | Research from your company | 他可能已经盗取贵公司的成果 |
[55:52] | To develop a self-eradicating airborne toxin. | 研究了一种自杀性的空气传播毒素 |
[55:54] | We don’t know why or for whom, | 我们不知他为何或者为谁这样做 |
[55:56] | But it appears he was willing | 不过看得出 |
[55:57] | To sacrifice his own brother. | 他宁愿牺牲自己的亲兄弟 |
[55:59] | Whatever killed those people on that plane | 不管是何原因导致机上人员死亡 |
[56:01] | Got onboard through his insulin pen. | 都和他的胰岛素注射笔脱不了干系 |
[56:03] | So do you want to talk to me? | 想和我聊聊了吗 |
[56:16] | Danielle… | 丹尼尔 |
[56:18] | Please assemble everything we have on richard steig | 请给德探员准备好 |
[56:20] | For agent dunham here. | 我们手头上有关理查德的所有资料 |
[56:24] | I remember richard steig. | 我记得理查德这个人 |
[56:26] | He worked in our weapons systems research lab. | 他在武器研究实验室任职过 |
[56:28] | He was caught three months ago | 三个月前 |
[56:30] | Trying to leave the premises with classified information. | 他因为涉嫌携带机密资料外出而被捕 |
[56:33] | He was terminated immediately. | 随即便被开除了 |
[56:35] | We referred his name to the justice department. | 我们把他的名字上报给了司法部门 |
[56:37] | We have done our due diligence, agent dunham. | 我们尽职尽责 德探员 |
[56:41] | And if you choose to drag our company | 若你想把我们公司 |
[56:44] | And dr. bell’s name into this matter, | 和贝尔博士卷到这个事件当中 |
[56:46] | You will be hearing from our attorneys. | 我们的律师会去找你 |
[56:48] | How long have you worked for dr. bell? | 你为贝尔博士工作多久了 |
[56:50] | 16 years. | 16年 |
[56:51] | I owe massive dynamics my life, | 我的命是巨力集团给的 |
[56:53] | And that is not an exaggeration. | 我没有夸张 |
[56:56] | I was a runner most of my life. | 我一生的大部分时间都在赛跑 |
[56:58] | In the ’97 boston marathon, I felt strangely tired. | 在97年的波士顿马拉松上 我觉得异常疲惫 |
[57:02] | One day at the office, dr. bell noticed my discomfort | 有一天在办公室 贝尔博士注意到我的不适 |
[57:05] | And insisted I go for a cat scan. | 坚持让我去做CT |
[57:08] | Cancer. | 是癌症 |
[57:12] | Spread so severely I had to have my arm | 癌细胞已大面积扩散 |
[57:14] | Amputated that week. | 我必须在那个星期截肢 |
[57:17] | That first scanner that found my cancer | 首个发现我癌症的扫描仪 |
[57:19] | Was built by this company. | 就是这个公司制造的 |
[57:22] | The robotic assist tools | 我手术中用到的机械辅助工具 |
[57:24] | There were used in my surgery, the drugs I took afterwards… | 以及术后所服用的药物 |
[57:27] | Were developed and manufactured | 全部都是巨力集团 |
[57:28] | By massive dynamics. | 研究制造的 |
[57:31] | And my replacement limb | 还有我的义肢 |
[57:34] | Was designed by bell himself. | 由贝尔亲自设计 |
[57:39] | Everything we have on richard steig. | 这是有关理查德·史泰格的所有资料 |
[57:43] | Do you believe that steig | 你认为史泰格 |
[57:46] | May be part of the pattern? | 会是计划中的一部分吗 |
[57:48] | I’m sorry, part of the… part of the pattern? | 抱歉 你说什么计划的一部分 |
[57:52] | Oh, I assumed you had clearance. | 我还以为你有许可 |
[57:56] | Well, I’m cleared to know | 我有权 |
[57:58] | Whatever you’re cleared to know, ms. sharp. | 了解你所知道的一切 |
[58:00] | Apparently not. | 显然不可以 |
[58:03] | But suffice to say that we’ve reached a point | 可以说长久以来 |
[58:05] | Where science and technology | 我们的科技已经到达了 |
[58:07] | Have advanced at such an exponential rate | 一个呈指数级发展时代 |
[58:08] | For so long, it may be way beyond our ability | 或许已经超出了我们 |
[58:12] | To regulate and control them. | 所能够控制的范围 |
[58:16] | You should know what you’re getting into, agent dunham. | 你应该清楚自己的处境 德探员 |
[58:20] | I would say this to my own daughter. | 我一般会和自己的亲女儿说这些话 |
[58:23] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[58:26] | And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[58:41] | And this is a show for children? | 这就是给小孩看的节目么 |
[58:44] | Yeah, it’s huge. | 是啊 不错啊 |
[58:45] | Surprisingly profound | 海绵块的旁白 |
[58:48] | For a narrative about a sponge. | 挺有深度的啊 |
[58:50] | Crazy house. | 疯人院 |
[58:52] | I just landed at logan. I’m on my way to you. | 我刚下飞机 正赶往你那里 |
[58:54] | I think we’ve located our suspect. | 我找到了嫌犯 |
[58:55] | Hold on a second. you found the guy? | 等等 你找到那家伙了吗 |
[58:57] | You found the guy from your dream. | 你找到你梦里看到的家伙了 |
[58:59] | I’m picking you both up. | 我来接你们 |
[59:00] | I need your father there to question him, | 令尊负责询问嫌犯 |
[59:01] | Get whatever information he needs | 获取研制约翰的解药信息 |
[59:03] | So he can make the cure for john. | 你最好看着他 |
[59:04] | And I need you there too in case your father’s– | 以防令尊他老人家 |
[59:06] | Say no more. we’ll meet you out front. | 不用说了 门口见 |
[59:15] | Stay eyes on south side. | 注意看南边 |
[59:21] | Rooftop, confirm your position. | 屋顶 确认你的位置 |
[59:27] | All right, they’re in place right inside. | 好 有人在里面 |
[59:29] | Got one coming out. | 带出来 |
[59:31] | Hold it down. this way, ma’am. | 小声点 这边走 太太 |
[59:44] | Clear! | 安全 |
[59:45] | Clear! | 安全 |
[59:47] | Clear! | 安全 |
[59:50] | In the back! | 在后面 |
[1:00:22] | Got an all-clear. | 安全 |
[1:00:24] | I’d like to… | 让我 |
[1:00:26] | Check your blood pressure. | 给你看看血压 |
[1:00:27] | Why don’t you check your own blood pressure? | 量你自己的吧 |
[1:00:28] | Mine’s fine, thanks. | 我血压正常 谢了 |
[1:00:31] | Your skin tone suggests | 你的气色不好 看起来 |
[1:00:32] | You might be suffering from arterial hypertension. | 大概患有高血压 |
[1:00:35] | Don’t tell me what I’m suffering from. | 别来这套 |
[1:00:36] | And there are no visible signs of hypertension. | 况且高血压根本就看不出来 |
[1:00:43] | When this over, | 等这一切结束后 |
[1:00:44] | Please don’t send me back. | 别送我回去了 |
[1:00:46] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想回去 |
[1:00:48] | Look, walter– | 沃尔特 |
[1:00:49] | This experience… | 这种经历 |
[1:00:52] | You woke me up again, | 你将我唤醒 |
[1:00:54] | And…heh…you can’t put me back to sleep. | 就不能让我再次沉睡 |
[1:00:57] | It was hardly my idea, any of it. | 这都不是我的主意 |
[1:01:01] | Whatever punishment | 在你看来 |
[1:01:03] | You think I deserve, | 不管我该得到何种惩罚 |
[1:01:06] | I swear I have already endured it. | 我发誓 我早已得到了 |
[1:01:10] | 17 years. | 17年了 |
[1:01:14] | Please…son. | 拜托 孩子 |
[1:01:25] | Hey! hey! what? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:28] | Hey! he’s in the alley! | 他跑进了巷子里 |
[1:01:30] | Can I get out of the car? stay right there, walter! | -我能出去么 -好好呆着 沃尔特 |
[1:02:43] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[1:02:45] | We’ve got some questions for you. | 我们有事请教 |
[1:02:50] | U.s. code 1111. | 美国法典1111 |
[1:02:52] | The murder of 147 passengers. | 杀害147名乘客 |
[1:02:53] | U.s. code 2332-a. | 美国法典2332-a |
[1:02:57] | Use of weapons of mass destruction. | 使用大规模杀伤性武器 |
[1:03:00] | U.s. code 2332-b. | 美国法典2332-b |
[1:03:02] | An act of terrorism transcending national borders. | 跨国恐怖主义行为 |
[1:03:06] | U.s. code 1132-a. | 美国法典1132-a |
[1:03:08] | Attempted murder of a federal agent. | 蓄意谋杀一名联邦探员 |
[1:03:10] | You want immunity. | 你想得到赦免 |
[1:03:13] | I want a detailed account | 那就把所有你藏在那个仓库里的 |
[1:03:15] | Of all the synthetic chemicals | 人工化学品给我 |
[1:03:16] | You had in that storage facility. | 列个详细的清单出来 |
[1:03:18] | Write them down. | 写下来 |
[1:03:20] | And then we can talk about an agreement. | 之后 我们再谈赦免的事 |
[1:03:29] | I…have nothing…to say. | 我 无话 可说 |
[1:03:43] | I know. | 知道 |
[1:03:45] | I know that! | 我知道 |
[1:04:01] | Walter, stay here. | 沃尔特 在这呆着 |
[1:04:04] | Where are you– | 你去哪里 |
[1:04:20] | The compound affecting agent scott. | 影响斯探员的化合物 |
[1:04:22] | It’s water soluble, right? | 那是水溶性的 对吧 |
[1:04:23] | We might not know what it is, | 就算我们不知道那是什么 |
[1:04:27] | But we know what it does. | 至少我们知道它的作用 |
[1:04:28] | So if I wanted to, | 只要我想 |
[1:04:30] | I could extract the contagious fluids | 我完全可以从他体内提取出 |
[1:04:32] | From his body and… | 受感染的液体 |
[1:04:33] | That would allow me to slip it to you | 拿来送给你 |
[1:04:35] | Whenever I wanted to. | 我随时都可以这样做 |
[1:04:39] | In your food. | 放在你的食物里 |
[1:04:41] | A cup of coffee. | 咖啡里 |
[1:04:43] | The toilet. | 厕所里 |
[1:04:45] | Nobody would ever know how it happened. | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[1:04:48] | The only problem is… | 唯一的问题是 |
[1:04:50] | The woman who was just in here, | 刚才那位女士 |
[1:04:52] | That’s her friend who’s dying. | 正是一息尚存那位的好友 |
[1:04:55] | So I just don’t have that kind of time. | 我没那份闲心 |
[1:04:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:01] | Tell me the chemicals! | 告诉我是什么化学品 |
[1:05:02] | Hey, stop, stop! you can’t! | 住手 住手 你不能这样 |
[1:05:03] | You can’t do that. | 不能这样做 |
[1:05:05] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你不能 |
[1:05:06] | I want the names of the chemicals. | 告诉我化学制品的名称 |
[1:05:08] | I’m gonna count to one. | 我只数到一 |
[1:05:11] | One! aah! | 一 |
[1:05:13] | The active toxin was a magnesium based | 活性毒素是 |
[1:05:15] | Ethylene glycol. | 镁基乙烯乙二醇 |
[1:05:16] | No, I understand that, but you’re n listening to me. | 不 这我知道 你没听懂我的意思 |
[1:05:18] | Magnesium ethylene glycol with an organophosphate trig– | 镁乙烯乙二醇与有机磷酸酯混合 |
[1:05:20] | Walter, just stop for a second. | 沃尔特 听我说 |
[1:05:22] | His blood won’t be able to absorb it | 在血液还未能吸收那物质之前 |
[1:05:23] | Before the side-effects kill him. | 他就会被副作用害死 |
[1:05:24] | So you’re saying what? | 那你有何高见 |
[1:05:26] | We synthesize a calcium gluconate | 我们将葡萄糖酸钙 |
[1:05:28] | In a thiamine base? | 合成到硫胺集吗 |
[1:05:29] | Yes, exactly. we can’t. | -对 正是 -不行 |
[1:05:31] | We’d need more of his blood. we have none. | 我们需要更多他的血样 可我们没有 |
[1:05:32] | That’s not true– all agents are required | 不 所有探员 |
[1:05:34] | To set up a backup blood supply | 都有自己的备用血库 |
[1:05:35] | In case we’re wounded. | 以备受伤之用 |
[1:05:37] | Autologous transfusion. that’s brilliant. | 自体输血 高明 |
[1:05:40] | We can create the antidote | 我们可以制作解药 |
[1:05:41] | And then just dissolve it into scott’s stored blood. | 然后把解药溶解到斯科特的血液里 |
[1:05:43] | If we transfuse him intravenously, | 如果我们采用静脉注射 |
[1:05:44] | His body won’t be overwhelmed. | 他的身体就不会负担过重 |
[1:05:46] | A+, boy. well done. | 真是个聪明的小子 |
[1:05:48] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[1:06:11] | So I got the lab. | 我帮你弄到了实验室 |
[1:06:15] | Yeah, I know you did. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:06:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:23] | How’s it goin’ downstairs? | 楼下进展如何 |
[1:06:29] | Bishop says it’ll be awhile, | 贝肖普说还需要些时间 |
[1:06:31] | But that it’s looking auspicious. | 不过前景乐观 |
[1:06:34] | That was his word. | 这是他的原话 |
[1:06:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:39] | You’ve done some solid work here. | 你做了一些出色的工作 |
[1:06:42] | Locating bishop. | 找到贝肖普 |
[1:06:44] | Getting him out. | 把他弄出来 |
[1:06:45] | Finding a way to get him to work with you. | 设法让他为你工作 |
[1:06:47] | We’re impressed. | 我们很欣赏你 |
[1:06:48] | Who’s “we”? | 我们是指谁 |
[1:06:50] | What happened on that plane might be part of something | 那架飞机上所发生的事故 |
[1:06:54] | More dangerous than just simple terrorism. | 可能远比简单的恐怖活动更为可怕 |
[1:06:56] | Simple terrorism? | 简单的恐怖活动? |
[1:07:01] | In the past nine months, there have been three dozen | 在过去的九个月中 共发生过36起 |
[1:07:02] | Authenticated incidents like the hamburg flight. | 被证实与此次汉堡航班类似的事故 |
[1:07:06] | John thompson, normal kid, went missing back in ’98. | 约翰·汤普森 普通儿童 1998年失踪 |
[1:07:10] | Reappeared last month halfway around the world. | 上月突然在东半球出现 |
[1:07:12] | Hadn’t aged a day. | 无任何老化迹象 |
[1:07:14] | In the past few months, | 过去的几个月来 |
[1:07:16] | 46 other children who went missing that same year turn up. | 在同一年失踪的46名儿童相继出现 |
[1:07:19] | Same story. | 同样事件 |
[1:07:22] | Local fisherman off the coast of Sri lanka | 斯里兰卡海边 本地渔夫 |
[1:07:25] | Reports a low-flying plane emitting a high-pitch frequency | 举报一低空飞行飞机 发射的高频声波 |
[1:07:27] | That blows out all their windows. | 震碎了所有窗户 |
[1:07:29] | An hour later, same spot, | 一小时后 同一地点 |
[1:07:30] | An 8.7 sub-surface earthquake creates a tsunami | 由浅层8.7级地震引发的海啸 |
[1:07:34] | That kills 83,000 people. | 葬送了8万3千人的性命 |
[1:07:36] | So why are you telling me– | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[1:07:38] | This man. | 这个男人 |
[1:07:39] | A patient in Lisbon who woke up | 里斯本一位病人 |
[1:07:41] | After years in a coma began writing just numbers. | 在昏迷数年后苏醒 开始默写数字 |
[1:07:43] | They turn out to be exact real-time coordinates | 数字正是我们在太平洋 |
[1:07:46] | Of our carrier battle groups in the pacific. | 航母战斗群的实时坐标 |
[1:07:49] | Intel that’s classified above top-secret. | 这些都是最高机密 |
[1:07:52] | So how is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[1:07:54] | Come work for me, and I’ll get you the clearance– | 来为我工作吧 我会为你拿到… |
[1:07:56] | Oh, stop. | 别说了 |
[1:07:58] | Dunham, there’s more you need to hear. | 德纳姆 还有很多事 |
[1:07:59] | You must not have heard me. | 你没听到我说的吗 |
[1:08:00] | I said stop. | 我说别说了 |
[1:08:01] | They’re calling these events “the pattern.” | 他们认为这些事件都是一个计划 |
[1:08:03] | As if someone out there is experimenting, | 有人在利用全世界 |
[1:08:04] | Only the whole world is their lab. | 人类做实验 |
[1:08:05] | You’ve seen it, now you know. | 你也看到了 现在你知道了吧 |
[1:08:06] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[1:08:07] | I have a job. | 我有自己的工作 |
[1:08:08] | This is a more important job. | 这个工作更重要 |
[1:08:11] | Anything, anybody you need, you can have. | 你可以呼风唤雨 |
[1:08:13] | I like the job I’ve got. | 我喜欢现在的工作 |
[1:08:15] | And the man I do it with. | 也喜欢他 |
[1:08:16] | Which you seem to have deduced on your own. | 那个你已猜到的男人 |
[1:08:18] | Look around. | 看看四周 |
[1:08:20] | You see all these people going about their lives. | 大家都为生活而四处奔波 |
[1:08:22] | No idea what’s happening around them, | 却对身边发生的一切毫不知情 |
[1:08:23] | What they’re in the middle of. | 他们身处什么境地 |
[1:08:27] | I just wanna go back to before. | 我只想回到从前 |
[1:08:30] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[1:08:34] | I don’t think you can. | 我想你已无法回头 |
[1:09:38] | He’s up. | 他醒了 |
[1:09:39] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[1:09:40] | Olivia, olivia, he’s awake! | 奥利维亚 他醒了 |
[1:09:41] | He’s conscious. | 他恢复意识了 |
[1:09:42] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:09:44] | John, can you hear me, baby? | 约翰 能听见我说话吗 宝贝 |
[1:09:48] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[1:09:50] | I had a dream about you. | 我梦到你了 |
[1:10:20] | Uh, a change of clothes for agent scott. | 斯探员的换洗衣服 |
[1:10:24] | His vitals are surprisingly strong. | 他的生命体征异常强健 |
[1:10:27] | So, um, how long does he have to stay? | 他还要住多久 |
[1:10:30] | Until the melanocytes in his skin have regenerated, | 直到坏损肌肤修复完毕 |
[1:10:32] | But that shouldn’t be more than a week. | 大概还要一周多 |
[1:10:35] | He owes you his life. | 他欠你一条命 |
[1:10:37] | We owe each other. | 我们互有亏欠 |
[1:10:44] | What room is Steig in? | 史泰格的病房是哪间 |
[1:10:50] | I told you everything I know. | 我已经全交代了 |
[1:10:51] | Didn’t i? | 不是吗 |
[1:10:52] | I gave you the names of | 我告诉你了 |
[1:10:53] | all the synthetics I used in the compound. | 化合物中所有化学品的名称 |
[1:10:57] | Don’t worry, our immunity agreement holds. | 别慌 赦免协议仍然有效 |
[1:10:59] | But there’s still a whole lot more we have to talk about. | 但我们还有很多事要说清楚 |
[1:11:01] | Like, why you killed your own brother? | 比如你为何杀害亲生兄弟 |
[1:11:03] | And who you’re selling your work to? | 你把你的成果都卖给了谁 |
[1:11:04] | Who says I was selling it? | 谁说我在卖了成果 |
[1:11:06] | I was threatened by a guy from your office. | 我是受你同事的胁迫 |
[1:11:10] | You think I’m lying? | 你觉得我在说谎吗 |
[1:11:12] | I swear to god. | 我对天发誓 |
[1:11:14] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明这件事 |
[1:11:16] | I recorded the conversation. | 谈话我录下来了 |
[1:11:18] | Where’s the recording? I buried it. | 录音带在哪里 我把它埋了 |
[1:12:02] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[1:12:05] | We had an exchange agreement. | 我们有过君子协定 |
[1:12:07] | Hmm, there have been other bidders. | 又出现了新的竞标者 |
[1:12:09] | Today, the airplane was a demonstration. | 今天的飞机就是示范 |
[1:12:12] | You’ve drawn unwarranted attention. | 我们已经招惹了不必要的麻烦 |
[1:12:14] | Something we can’t afford to be connected with. | 我们不能和这件事有粘连 |
[1:12:15] | I’ll make this simple. | 我开门见山吧 |
[1:12:18] | You’re not selling to anyone else. | 不要卖给其他人 |
[1:12:20] | You do that, we will come after you. | 否则我们饶不了你 |
[1:12:21] | I will come after you. | 我也饶不了你 |
[1:12:22] | You’re threatening me | 你还来威胁我 |
[1:12:24] | After seeing what I’m willing to do to my own brother? | 我对自己的亲兄弟都下得了手 |
[1:12:26] | Well, let me assure you, | 我可以担保 |
[1:12:27] | We’d be happy to treat you as family too. | 我们也会把你当作家人来对待 |
[1:12:29] | Well, let me assure you. | 我可以担保 |
[1:12:31] | We’d be happy to treat you as family too. | 我们也会把你当作家人来对待 |
[1:12:46] | Special agent scott. | 斯探员 |
[1:12:48] | Yes, sir, go right ahead. | 是 长官 请讲 |
[1:13:18] | Two agents posted | 在斯探员房间外 |
[1:13:20] | Outside agent scott’s room now. | 加派两名人手 |
[1:13:22] | Check on steig. | 去看一下史泰格 |
[1:13:23] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[1:13:24] | I’m five minutes away. | 我五分钟内到 |
[1:13:30] | We need this place locked down! | 立即封锁这里 |
[1:13:42] | This is dunham, agent i.d. 52776. | 我是德纳姆 探员编号52776 |
[1:13:45] | In pursuit of blue suv heading south on fenway. | 正追赶一辆南行的蓝色越野车 |
[1:13:48] | Need immediate assist. | 请求立即支援 |
[1:15:44] | Ask yourself why… | 你仔细想想 |
[1:15:52] | Why broyles sent you to the storage facility. | 为什么布洛伊派你去调查仓库 |
[1:16:00] | Why you? | 为什么 |
[1:16:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:16:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:16:06] | Who are you working for? | 你替谁卖命 |
[1:16:10] | John, tell me. | 约翰 告诉我 |
[1:16:13] | Tell me more, John. | 说啊 约翰 |
[1:17:10] | I knew him just as long as you did. | 我们与他相识的时间一样长 |
[1:17:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:17:22] | Job isn’t what it was ten years ago. | 现在的工作和十年前不一样 |
[1:17:25] | We’re supposed to protect a world | 我们理应保护世界 |
[1:17:28] | Where one breath of the wrong air | 在这世界稍有差池 |
[1:17:31] | Can incinerate you from the inside out. | 就会大祸临头 |
[1:17:36] | I mean, how do we protect people | 连企业的安全许可级别都比我们还高 |
[1:17:39] | When corporations have higher security clearances than we do? | 我们还怎么来保护大众 |
[1:17:44] | When we’re not fully briefed on half the things | 上级对我们调查的案子 |
[1:17:47] | That we’re investigating? | 遮遮掩掩 |
[1:17:49] | You know, when the truth… | 你知道事实是 |
[1:17:55] | The truth is we’re obsolete. | 事实就是我们已经遭到淘汰 |
[1:18:04] | Take me back to the lab. | 送我回实验室 |
[1:18:27] | Can I talk to you please? | 我能和你说两句么 |
[1:18:29] | Yeah. | 行 |
[1:18:30] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我马上回来 |
[1:18:31] | Though I’m sure you’re anxious | 我知道 |
[1:18:33] | To get as far away from here as possible. | 你急着想远离这里 |
[1:18:35] | To iraq or afghanistan or countless other | 去伊拉克或阿富汗等地 |
[1:18:38] | Out of reach places, but I’m here to tell you | 逃到任意的一个偏远国家 |
[1:18:40] | That your father needs to stay. | 我只是来告诉你令尊必须留下 |
[1:18:42] | Which means that you need to too. | 也就是说你也要留下 |
[1:18:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:18:46] | No, i-i-i-i know that you have countless reasons | 我知道你有无数个理由 |
[1:18:49] | As to why this is a non-starter for you. | 可以拒绝我 |
[1:18:52] | But, I mean, your father is a good man. | 不过令尊是个好人 |
[1:18:55] | He’s not the monster you think he is. | 他没有你认为的那么差劲 |
[1:18:57] | And you’re good with him, despite what you think. | 不管你怎么想 你和他挺合得来 |
[1:18:59] | And you’re the only one who speaks walter. | 你是唯一能与沃尔特他沟通的人 |
[1:19:03] | We take him back to st. claire’s and it’s all over. | 如果把他带回精神病院 那一切都完了 |
[1:19:04] | Where’s john? | 约翰在哪里 |
[1:19:05] | I can talk to the agency and get them to clear | 我可以和局里交涉 |
[1:19:08] | Your gambling debts. | 让他们清除你的赌债 |
[1:19:09] | I can take care of my own debts, okay? | 我的债我自己还 |
[1:19:10] | What just happened? | 出了是什么事 |
[1:19:11] | Where’s john? | 约翰人呢 |
[1:19:13] | I’m not gonna use false threats with you anymore. | 我不会再假装吓唬你 |
[1:19:15] | I don’t need to. | 没那个必要 |
[1:19:19] | The threats are real. | 所有的恐吓已成事实 |
[1:19:24] | After you left, my father sat down | 在你走之后 |
[1:19:26] | And started talking to me and he was remarkably lucid. | 我父亲和我谈过话 他很清醒 |
[1:19:31] | He told me about the work. | 他告诉了我那些实验 |
[1:19:32] | That he and william bell had done their experiments. | 他和贝尔做的那些实验 |
[1:19:34] | And that incident– | 还有那场事故 |
[1:19:36] | What happened on the plane is just the beginning. | 那架飞机上的事只是一个开始 |
[1:19:40] | Which makes every part of me feel like | 这让我更迫切地 |
[1:19:42] | I gotta get the hell outta boston. | 想离开这个鬼地方 |
[1:19:52] | Are we leaving? | 我们要走了吗 |
[1:20:34] | How long has he been dead? Five hours. | 死多久了 五小时 |
[1:20:39] | Question him. | 审问他 |