时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Forgive me, father, for I have sinned. | 对不起 神父 我有罪 |
[00:19] | It’s been three months since I’ve confessed. | 我上次来忏悔是三个月前了 |
[00:21] | Go on, my son. | 说吧 孩子 |
[00:31] | Do– | 你 |
[00:32] | Do you believe that God can speak to you, father? | 你相信上帝会和我们交流吗 神父 |
[00:37] | Od course I do.The Lord speaks to all those who are willing to listen. | 当然 上帝会和每一个仔细聆听的人交流 |
[00:43] | What about the devil,then? | 那么魔鬼呢 |
[00:47] | Do you wanna confess something, my son? | 你想忏悔什么事情吗 孩子 |
[00:52] | I’m a good man, father. I– | 我是一个好人 神父 我 |
[00:54] | I try to be a good man. | 我试着做一个好人 |
[00:57] | But I– | 但我 |
[00:59] | I see things. | 我能看见一些事情 |
[01:22] | I s– see things. | 我能看见一些事情 |
[01:26] | I don’t know why he chose me, | 我不知道他为什么选择了我 |
[01:30] | but it’s happening again. | 但这种事情又一次发生了 |
[01:49] | It’s happening again, and I’m scared. | 又发生了 我害怕极了 |
[01:52] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[01:54] | Of what’s going to happen on the bus. | 那辆车上即将发生的事情 |
[02:35] | I want it to stop. Please. | 我再也不想看见了 求你 |
[02:37] | I just want it to stop. | 再也不想看见了 |
[02:40] | Son, have you hurt someone? | 孩子 你伤害过谁吗 |
[03:01] | Son, come back. Roy! I know it’s you. | 孩子 回来 罗伊 我知道是你 |
[03:27] | Hey, let’s go buddy, what’s the problem? | 开走吧 伙计 怎么了 |
[03:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[04:15] | The souls of the just are in the hand of god. | 公正的灵魂由上帝掌管 |
[04:20] | And no torment shall touch them. | 不会被痛苦伤害 |
[04:22] | They seemed, in the view of the foolish, | 在无知者看来 |
[04:24] | To be dead. | 他们像是死了 |
[04:27] | And their passing away was thought an affliction. | 并认为死亡是痛苦的 |
[04:30] | And their going forth from us, utter destruction. | 他们离我们而去 就是被完全被毁灭了 |
[04:34] | But they are in peace. | 但是 他们获得了安息 |
[05:36] | You know, you being here, libby | 奥利维亚 你到这里来 |
[05:38] | You did the right thing. | 是正确的选择 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:41] | The man betrays his country, turning over state secrets | 这个人背叛国家 并且把机密揭露给那些 |
[05:43] | to God knows who. | 不知道是谁的人 |
[05:44] | And here we are, pretending he’s a hero. | 我们现在还得假装他是个英雄 |
[05:45] | I know. Stop. | 我知道 别说了 |
[05:47] | Bureau’s got one black eye as it is. | 当局已经狼狈不堪 |
[05:49] | The last thing we need right now | 现在我们极其不想 |
[05:50] | Is another espionage scandal. | 再爆发一次间谍丑闻 |
[05:52] | You made it through. | 接受事实吧 |
[05:55] | It’s over now. | 都结束了 |
[05:59] | Did you see John’s mother? | 你看见约翰的母亲了吗 |
[06:00] | She wouldn’t stop looking at me. | 她一直盯着我看 |
[06:02] | His mother. | 他母亲 |
[06:03] | Yeah, like she was | 是的 好像她是在 |
[06:04] | Blaming me for what happened to him. | 因儿子的事怪我 |
[06:06] | Like it was my fault he was dead. | 好像他死了全都是我的错一样 |
[06:07] | As far as john’s mother knows, | 约翰的母亲只需要知道 |
[06:10] | Her son died a hero servin’ his country. | 他的儿子是个为国捐躯的英雄 |
[06:13] | A hero. | 英雄 |
[06:17] | He used me, Charlie. | 他利用了我 查理 |
[06:21] | And he told me he loved me. | 他说他爱我 |
[06:25] | I wasn’t gonna tell you this, | 也许我不该告诉你这个 |
[06:28] | But he said he loved me too. | 不过 他也说过他爱我 |
[06:37] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[06:40] | Agent Francis. | 弗探员 |
[06:42] | I need you to come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:04] | You brought your own sweetener? | 你自己带着糖 |
[07:05] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:07] | It’s my medication. | 这是我的药 |
[07:10] | You’re not on any medication, walter. | 你不需要吃药 沃尔特 |
[07:14] | Of course I am | 我需要吃 |
[07:15] | I been making it myself in the lab. | 这是我自己在实验室里做的 |
[07:17] | Oh, I wish you were joking. | 我希望你是在胡扯 |
[07:20] | You’re self-medicating. With homemade drugs. | 你给自己开处方 吃自己做的药 |
[07:23] | Simple combination of dextromethorphan, | 只是一些简单的美沙芬 |
[07:24] | Clonazepam, | 氯硝安定 |
[07:27] | And some fluoxetine. | 和氟西汀的混合物 |
[07:28] | Those are psychotics, walter. All of them. | 那些全部都是精神治疗药物 沃尔特 |
[07:31] | Of course they are. That’s the point. | 当然了 就是嘛 |
[07:35] | I have been in a mental facility | 我在精神病院里 |
[07:37] | for the past 17 years. | 整整呆了17年 |
[07:39] | It’s put me quite out of balance. | 这让我很快疯了 |
[07:44] | Stay here for a second, would you? | 带着这儿别动 好吗 |
[07:46] | What if I ed to use the bathroom? | 如果我要上厕所怎么办 |
[07:47] | Just hold it. I’ll be right back. | 憋着 我马上就回来 |
[08:09] | Hey! what’re you doin’? | 嘿 你干嘛 |
[08:11] | What, you thought I didn’t see you all day? | 你以为我一整天都没注意到你吗 |
[08:23] | You were supposed to check in before you came home. | 你没有登记获准就偷偷回来了 |
[08:27] | If you tell anybody else that I’m here, | 如果你敢告诉任何人我在这里 |
[08:29] | you’re the first one of the bunch I’m gonna come after. | 你就会是我黑名单上的头一个 |
[08:40] | It was moving. But I stopped it. | 它在乱动 不过我让它停住了 |
[08:44] | There was something important. | 有些重要的事情 |
[08:50] | I’ve decided on the pancakes. | 我决定要吃什么煎饼了 |
[08:53] | Blueberry. | 蓝莓的 |
[08:55] | That’s great, walter. | 非常好 沃尔特 |
[08:56] | Did somebody call me on the phone? | 有人来电话找我了吗 |
[08:59] | That’s what was important. | 这才是重要的事 |
[09:02] | Something about a bus. | 是关于一辆公车的事情 |
[09:04] | The incident occurred at 8:14 am. middle of rush hour. | 事故是发生在上午8点14分 早高峰时段 |
[09:08] | First responders were worried it was bioterrorism. | 首先看到事故现场的人担心这是一起生物恐怖主义 |
[09:10] | Ghosts of the sarin subway incident in tokyo in 1995. | 就像是1995年东京地铁站里的沙林毒气事件 |
[09:14] | They called in the cdc, | 他们打电话给疾病预防控制中心 |
[09:15] | Confirmed the attack isn’t biological in nature. | 确认的结果是 这不是一起生物性的攻击 |
[09:18] | There’s no contingent. | 不可能是 |
[09:19] | And you said there wasn’t any good news. | 你还说没有好消息呢 |
[09:21] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:22] | Team’s coming in to transfer this bus to a secure area. | 我们要把这辆车转运到安全区域 |
[09:25] | I want you to extend the perimeter | 把隧道外的警戒范围 |
[09:26] | outside the tunnel another 50 yards. | 再扩大50码 |
[09:35] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[09:36] | They’re like mosquitoes trapped in amber. | 他们就像被封在琥珀里的蚊子 |
[09:40] | If this was some sort of attack, why not | 如果这是一次袭击的话 |
[09:43] | Just use something conventional, | 为什么不用一些普通的手法 |
[09:44] | Like plastic explosives? | 比如说塑胶炸弹 |
[09:47] | A pipe bomb? | 或者管状炸药 |
[09:49] | Impact. | 公众印象 |
[09:52] | Whoever did this wanted attention. | 制造这起事件的人希望让人们注意到 |
[09:54] | I mean, look at that. | 你们看啊 |
[09:55] | Or it’s not an attack at all. | 恐怕这根本就不是什么攻击 |
[09:57] | And it’s something else entirely. | 完全就是别的东西 |
[09:58] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[09:59] | If I knew that, you wouldn’t be here. | 如果我知道 还要你来干嘛 |
[10:00] | I imagine that the material was released | 我猜测这种物质是以气态形式释放 |
[10:03] | In gaseous form before solidification. | 之后变成了固态 |
[10:06] | I need to study it back in my lab. | 我得回实验室研究下 |
[10:07] | Can I have some? | 我能带些样本吗 |
[10:08] | We’ll have to dig out their personal effects | 我们得找出他们的个人物品 |
[10:10] | So we can id them. | 以便确认身份 |
[10:13] | Notify their next of kin. | 通知他们的亲属 |
[10:35] | It’s not here. | 不在这里 |
[10:40] | In eius telephoni non fuit. | [西班牙语] |
[10:44] | Quomodo pergemus? | [西班牙语] |
[11:37] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[11:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:04] | Any idea what it is yet? | 有头绪了吗 |
[12:06] | Tricky. very tricky. | 棘手 非常棘手 |
[12:08] | All I’ve been able to discern | 我只能分辨出 |
[12:10] | Is that it starts as a silicon-based aerosol, | 这东西从一个硅制的喷雾器中喷出 |
[12:13] | And it solidifies somehow. | 之后凝固 |
[12:18] | You could be of assistance to me. | 你可以助我一臂之力 |
[12:20] | I would love to hear some bach. | 我想听巴赫的音乐 |
[12:24] | Mass in a minor. | A小调弥撒曲 |
[12:26] | Will you play it for me? | 你能弹奏给我听吗 |
[12:29] | I’m sure the young lady down there | 我确信那边的年轻小姐 |
[12:30] | Would get us a piano. | 能弄来架钢琴 |
[12:33] | That young lady is an fbi agent, walter. | 沃尔特 那年轻小姐是FBI探员 |
[12:37] | Her name is astrid, and this is the 100th time | 她叫阿斯特丽德 都说了上百遍了 |
[12:40] | You’ve forgotten her name. | 你还不记得她的名字 |
[12:41] | No. I don’t think I can get you a piano. | 不 我看我弄不到钢琴了 |
[12:43] | You always resisted your lessons too. | 你也总是拒绝接受教训 |
[12:46] | Lack of commitment, son. | 儿子 缺少责任感 |
[12:48] | Was always your problem. | 是你一贯的问题 |
[12:51] | Imagine that’s why | 这就是为什么 |
[12:52] | You still haven’t chosen a profession. | 你仍旧没有展现出某方面的专长来 |
[12:54] | I suppose I should’ve followed in your footsteps. | 我想我应该追随你的足迹 |
[12:56] | ’cause your work has obviously | 因为很明显你的工作 |
[12:57] | Brought such joy to the world. | 给世界带来了如此多的乐趣 |
[13:02] | Who was he, peter? | 彼得 他是谁 |
[13:04] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[13:05] | The man in the restaurant. | 饭店里的那个人 |
[13:08] | You in some kind of trouble? | 你有麻烦吗 |
[13:11] | It was nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:12] | He was harassing the waitress. | 他在骚扰女服务员 |
[13:13] | I just told him to cut it out. | 我只是让他住手 |
[13:14] | Oh I see. | 我知道了 |
[13:36] | ‘excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:38] | Can you please extract this camera? | 你能读出这摄像机里的东西吗 |
[13:44] | I want you to note all the people on this video. | 标注这视频里面的每个人 |
[13:46] | Cross-check them with the victims. | 并一一与死者确认 |
[13:48] | If we’re lucky, maybe she caught whoever did– | 幸运的话 或许能找到凶手 |
[13:50] | Stop. go back. | 停 倒回去点 |
[13:53] | Can you close in on that woman? | 放大那个女人 |
[14:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:01] | That backpack. | 那个背包 |
[14:02] | I just saw that woman, that backpack wasn’t there. | 我只见过那个女人 背包不在 |
[14:05] | Has anyone seen | 在其他人的个人物品中 |
[14:07] | A blue backpack with the other personal effects? | 有人看到一个蓝色背包吗 |
[14:08] | So someone took the bag from her? | 有人拿走了她的背包 |
[14:10] | Got off the bus before the attack? | 在袭击前下了公车 |
[14:13] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[14:20] | Evelina mendoza. | 艾芙琳娜·门多萨 |
[14:21] | She’s a federal employee. | 联邦雇员 |
[14:27] | What’s her job? | 她的工作是什么 |
[14:29] | Oh, my god. she’s dea. | 哦 天哪 她在缉毒署 |
[14:33] | The woman who died on the bus, whose backpack was stolen, | 死在公车上 背包被偷的女人 |
[14:35] | She was a drug enforcement agent.undercover. | 她是个秘密的毒品稽查探员 |
[14:38] | She had a handler, grant davidson. | 她有个接头人 格兰特·戴维森 |
[14:40] | I wanna bring him in for questioning. | 带他来问话 |
[14:46] | I apologize if I wasn’t helpful on the phone. | 很抱歉不能在电话说太多 |
[14:47] | I needed to ask my superiors | 我得先向主管汇报 |
[14:49] | For clearance to talk to you about eve. | 获批后才能透露有关艾芙琳娜的信息 |
[14:51] | Our condolences. | 节哀 |
[14:53] | From her records she seemed | 从记录来看 她似乎 |
[14:54] | Like an exemplary agent. | 是个很出色的探员 |
[14:56] | Ah, she was. | 对 她是 |
[14:58] | Can you tell us about the case she was working on? | 你能给我们说说她做的案子吗 |
[15:01] | Uh, three months ago she was tasked | 三个月前 她试图渗入 |
[15:04] | To infiltrate the east coast representatives | 一个尼加拉瓜毒品联盟中做 |
[15:07] | Of a nicaraguan drug cartel. | 东海岸代表 |
[15:09] | We’d been bangin’ on them for over a year. | 我们跟踪他们有一年了 |
[15:11] | She called me. | 她打电话给我 |
[15:12] | Said she wanted me to pull her out. | 说她想退出 |
[15:15] | She was scared. | 她很害怕 |
[15:16] | Said she heard members of the cartel | 说她听联盟中的人 |
[15:20] | Discussing something about the pattern. | 在讨论什么计划 |
[15:22] | I told her I never heard of it. | 我说我从来没听过什么风声 |
[15:24] | And, uh, we set up a meet but she never showed. | 我们安排了会面 但她没有出现 |
[15:28] | It appears whoever attacked the bus this morning | 看起来今天袭击公车的人 |
[15:30] | Was interested in one of her effects. | 旨在得到她的某样物品 |
[15:32] | Do you have any idea what she could’ve been carrying? | 你知道她会带着什么吗 |
[15:35] | I wish I could be more helpful. | 真希望能帮上忙 |
[15:39] | You have been, agent davidson. | 戴维森探员 你已经帮忙了 |
[15:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:42] | Uh, I’ve been asked to officially i.d. her body. | 我一直要求对死者身份进行核对 |
[15:46] | I suppose that won’t be a problem. | 我想这应该没问题吧 |
[15:53] | Have you spoken with her family? | 你告诉她家人了吗 |
[15:58] | Uh, there’s a brother she doesn’t talk to. | 她有个不来往的哥哥 |
[16:03] | I didn’t realize how hard this was gonna be. | 我才意识到这有多难 |
[16:06] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[16:07] | I know what it’s like to lose someone | 我知道失去 |
[16:08] | You’ve worked with closely. | 亲密战友的滋味 |
[16:12] | I’d uh– I’d like to say good-bye. | 我想去告个别 |
[16:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:50] | Should I bother to ask? | 我用问问吗 |
[16:52] | Music helps him process. | 音乐加速了他的进度 |
[16:54] | It works too. | 很有用 |
[16:55] | As soon as peter started playing, | 只要彼得一弹奏 |
[16:56] | Walter just kinda locked in. | 沃尔特似乎完全沉浸其中了 |
[16:58] | He was able to recreate the material | 他能重建从犯罪现场 |
[17:00] | From the crime scene. | 带回的材料了 |
[17:03] | I hear you play the piano. | 我听见你弹琴 |
[17:05] | He doesn’t just play. | 他不仅在弹 |
[17:06] | He’s good. you should hear him. | 而且弹得很棒 你应该听听 |
[17:09] | No. maybe some other time. | 下次吧 |
[17:10] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[17:11] | You’ll be pleased to hear we figured it out. | 你会很高兴我们解决问题了 |
[17:13] | The material, the gas that was released on the bus, | 那些物质 就是在公车上被释放的气体 |
[17:16] | turned solid when it met | 遇到了空气中的氮后 |
[17:18] | the nitrogen in the atmosphere. | 就变成固体了 |
[17:20] | Instantly immobilizing and suffocating the passengers. | 迅速的凝固使乘客窒息 |
[17:25] | So who would have the know-how | 那谁知道他们是怎么 |
[17:26] | to manufacture something like this? | 造出那样的物质的 |
[17:28] | I’ll give you six guesses. | 只有6个可能性 |
[17:29] | And the first five don’t count. | 但是前5个都不用考虑 |
[17:31] | Massive dynamic. | 巨力集团 |
[17:34] | Three chemical companies in the u.s. | 在美国有3个化学公司 |
[17:35] | Supply those compounds. | 提供这些化合物 |
[17:37] | All of them fully-owned subsidiaries of massive dynamic. | 这3个公司全都是巨力集团的子公司 |
[17:40] | Charlie? what’s up? | 查理 怎么了 |
[17:42] | We’ve got something. | 我们发现了一些东西 |
[17:43] | I think you’re gonna wanna see it. | 我想你肯定想看看 |
[17:46] | Tip got called in from a priest over at St. Anne’s. | 接到圣安妮教堂的一个神父打来的电话 |
[17:50] | Says the guy that lives here | 说住在那里的一个家伙 |
[17:51] | mentioned a potential incident about the bus | 在事故发生前 |
[17:54] | before it happened. | 提起过这件事情 |
[17:55] | So what do we know about him? | 我们对他了解多少 |
[17:57] | Name’s roy mccomb. | 他名叫罗伊·麦克本 |
[17:58] | High school graduate. No criminal record. | 高中毕业 无犯罪记录 |
[18:01] | Apparently he’s been pushing papers | 前几个月的时间他还在一家公证公司 |
[18:02] | For the last couple of months. | 做整理文件的工作 |
[18:05] | Got DPD picking him up from there right now. | 让波士顿警局马上把他带到这里来 |
[18:08] | That doesn’t seem like the profile of a mass-murderer. | 从档案上看他不像是个职业杀手 |
[18:12] | No.I didn’t think so either. | 不 我之前也不这样认为 |
[18:18] | What? | 什么 |
[18:28] | You’re looking at depictions | 你现在看到的这些 |
[18:29] | Of dozens of attacks, accidents, disasters, | 都我们去年看到过的 |
[18:32] | We’ve seen over the past year. | 关于那些凶杀 事故和灾难的描述 |
[18:44] | And look. All of them are dated | 所有的这些都在事故发生前 |
[18:45] | before the incidents took place. | 被注明了日期 |
[18:54] | Was that the flight from hamburg? | 这是从汉堡来的那架航班吗 |
[19:10] | so this guy drew flight 627, | 这家伙画出了627航班 |
[19:12] | The angel suicides in baltimore, | 在巴尔的摩自杀的天使 |
[19:14] | And the birmingham bridge collapse. | 还有伯明翰大桥的倒塌 |
[19:17] | Clearly, the man is disturbed. | 很显然 他很受困扰 |
[19:19] | But do you really think | 但是你是否真的认为 |
[19:20] | That he could be involved in all this? | 他参与其中 |
[19:22] | No. I don’t. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[19:25] | But that doesn’t make me any less interested | 但我仍非常想知道 |
[19:27] | To know where he got his information. | 他从何处得到的信息 |
[19:29] | Several of those incidents have never been made public. | 有些事件从未公之于众 |
[19:32] | And based on the evidence, | 从证据看 |
[19:33] | Every one of them was either drawn | 这些事件在发生前 |
[19:35] | Or constructed before the event depicted. | 要么被画出来 要么就是建了模型 |
[19:41] | mr. Mccomb. | 麦克本先生 |
[19:43] | I’m special agent charlie francis of the fbi. | 我是联邦特别探员 查理·弗朗西斯 |
[19:46] | I wanna tell you you’re not officially | 我来告诉你 |
[19:48] | Being charged with anything right now. | 你现在没有任何官方指控 |
[19:49] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[19:51] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[19:52] | Um, yeah. That’s– okay. Sure. | 当然 请问 |
[19:55] | Call me roy. | 叫我罗伊 |
[19:57] | Okay roy. | 好的 罗伊 |
[19:59] | Start with this drawing of yours. | 从你的这幅画开始 |
[20:04] | 14 different chemical compounds | 造成公车上的事故 |
[20:06] | Were used in the material responsible | 所用的14种化合物 |
[20:07] | for the incident On the bus. | 已经查明 |
[20:09] | Three of them manufactured exclusively | 其中三种 |
[20:11] | By your subsidiaries. | 由你的子公司独家生产 |
[20:13] | You’ve done your homework. | 功课做的不错 |
[20:14] | We supply them to a dozen labs around the world. | 我们在全世界范围给他们提供实验室 |
[20:17] | It could’ve been stolen from any one of them. | 每一个都有被盗的可能 |
[20:19] | I’ll need a list of those labs, then. | 我需要所有实验室的名单 |
[20:21] | Of course. Anything you need. | 可以 只要你需要 |
[20:28] | So? Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[20:32] | When we first met, you said | 我们初次见面时 |
[20:34] | That science and technology had advanced | 你提到 科学技术的发展 |
[20:36] | To such a state that, your words, | 已经到达 如你所说 |
[20:39] | “they were running out of control.” | 超过我们控制的状态 |
[20:41] | That sounds about right. | 没错 |
[20:43] | Well so far, all of the science and technology | 迄今为止 我所接触的 |
[20:46] | That i’ve come across has been very tightly controlled | 所有科学技术都是被巨力集团 |
[20:49] | By massive dynamic. | 严格掌控着 |
[20:51] | Every case i investigate has a tie back to this company. | 我所调查的每个案件都与贵公司有关系 |
[20:55] | Well, i think maybe you have it backwards. | 我看你是本末倒置了 |
[20:58] | Massive dynamic is… Well, so massive | 巨力集团它已经过于庞大 |
[21:03] | That just about everything | 于是乎世界上所有科学技术 |
[21:04] | In the world of science and technology | 相关的事情都与 |
[21:05] | Has a tie back to us. | 我们相关 |
[21:09] | Of course, i could say something of the same | 当然了 同样的话 |
[21:10] | For you, couldn’t i? | 我也能对你说 |
[21:12] | You’ve been investigating these cases | 在这么短时间里 |
[21:14] | For a very short while now. | 你所调查的案子 |
[21:15] | At least three of them have occurred | 至少三件 |
[21:17] | Right in your own backyard. | 都与你相关 |
[21:19] | I might suspect | 我可以猜测 |
[21:21] | That you yourself were somehow responsible. | 你自身是不是也有些责任 |
[21:31] | I hope it will help you find | 我希望这可以帮助你 |
[21:33] | Whoever’s behind these attacks. | 找到这些袭击的凶手 |
[21:37] | Attacks? | 这些袭击 |
[21:39] | Apparently broyles hasn’t told you. | 很显然布洛伊没有告诉你 |
[21:41] | Yes, the technology was used once before | 同样的技术曾被使用过 |
[21:43] | In prague, although there were fewer casualties. | 在布拉格 只是较少的人员伤亡 |
[21:46] | Then, i suppose if you had access to the case files, | 我想如果你得到这些资料 |
[21:48] | You’d know that we’d already shared | 你也会知道 |
[21:50] | All the information we have with the government. | 我们已经与政府分享了所有的信息 |
[21:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:56] | For the information. | 你的信息 |
[22:04] | what about this one? | 这幅呢 |
[22:07] | This one gonna happen too, roy? | 它也会发生吗 罗伊 |
[22:09] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:11] | I know | 我知道 |
[22:14] | That this sounds crazy. | 这听起来很疯狂 |
[22:17] | In fact, i think i am crazy. | 实际上我都认为自己疯了 |
[22:20] | but i can be | 但是 |
[22:23] | Anywhere, at home or at work, | 无论我在哪里 家里 或者在上班 |
[22:29] | Just all of a sudden, i get this– | 毫无来由的 我会得到 |
[22:33] | I don’t know how to describe it. | 我不知道如何形容 |
[22:35] | This feeling. | 这种感觉 |
[22:37] | And the only way that i can get it out | 我摆脱这种感觉 |
[22:41] | Is get rid of it. Is to– | 只有一个办法 |
[22:43] | To try to draw what i see. | 就是尝试把我看见的画下来 |
[22:48] | Or to try to build it. | 或者建一个模型 |
[22:50] | Sometimes that works. | 这样可以帮我摆脱这种感觉 |
[22:51] | How long have you been getting these feelings? | 这样的感觉持续了多久 |
[22:53] | Maybe nine months. | 大概九个月 |
[22:57] | Nine months. | 九个月 |
[23:01] | Roy’s feelings– or whatever they are. | 罗伊的感觉 不管那是什么 |
[23:05] | Began roughly when we became aware of the pattern. | 当我们了解计划时 变得很笼统 |
[23:08] | Meaning what? | 你的意思是 |
[23:09] | I’m not entirely sure yet. | 我也不是完全确定 |
[23:11] | But it’s hard to say he’s lying. | 很难说他在撒谎 |
[23:13] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[23:14] | I like to consider myself to be | 我觉得自己 |
[23:15] | A fairly good poker player, | 是个相当高超的牌手 |
[23:17] | Which requires me to have the ability | 也就是说我具有 |
[23:18] | To read my opponent’s tells, | 洞悉对手意图的能力 |
[23:20] | Know when he’s bluffing. | 知道他何时是在虚张声势 |
[23:22] | He’s not bluffing. | 他没有虚张声势 |
[23:24] | Regardless of what the actual explanation is, | 不管到底是何原因 |
[23:26] | He sincerely believes that what he’s saying | 他坚信他所说的一切 |
[23:28] | Is the truth. | 都是实话 |
[23:29] | In that case, what do you suggest? | 倘若如此 你说如何是好 |
[23:30] | How has he learned of these incidents? | 他是怎么知道这些事故的呢 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. Hey. | 不知道 |
[23:33] | I just saw charlie. | 我刚见过查理 |
[23:35] | He told me occam’s razor. | 他说依照奥卡姆剃刀定律 |
[23:37] | All other things being equal, | 抛开其他相等的方面不谈 |
[23:38] | The simplest solution is the best. | 越简单的解释越能说明问题 |
[23:40] | And what is that? | 那你说是什么 |
[23:41] | The man’s psychic. | 这个人是灵媒 |
[23:44] | Theoretically, it’s all quite possible. | 理论上来讲 这些倒很有可能 |
[23:46] | So you’re saying roy can read peoples’ minds. | 你是说罗伊会读心术 |
[23:50] | I posit that roy has no control over his abilities. | 假设罗伊无法控制其自身能力 |
[23:53] | That he is linked,psychically, with someone, | 而与某人心灵相通 |
[23:55] | Or less likely but still possible, | 或是另外一种可能性 |
[23:57] | A small group of people responsible | 他和那些与这些有关的人 |
[24:00] | For these events. | 持有联系 |
[24:02] | Equally possible, | 同样有可能的是与仅仅谈论 |
[24:03] | Someone who’s merely discussing them. | 那些幕后操纵者的人有联系 |
[24:07] | Perhaps he’s communicating with you, agent broyles. | 也许他正在与你沟通 布探员 |
[24:12] | Forgive me, dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 请见谅 |
[24:14] | I like to think i have an open mind. | 我是一个思想开放的人 |
[24:16] | But i have a hard time accepting that that man | 不过对于读心术这件事 |
[24:18] | Is hearin’ another person’s thoughts. | 我还是无法接受 |
[24:20] | Oh, yes. So do i. | 嗯 我也是 |
[24:22] | Which is why i would like to prove it. | 所以我才要证明这件事 |
[24:25] | And here we go. | 开始吧 |
[24:26] | And how would you do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[24:28] | Am i required to keep him alive? | 我有必要留他一命吗 |
[24:30] | That would probably be best. | 最好如此 |
[24:40] | Can we, uh, talk a moment? | 我们可否单独说句话 |
[24:44] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[24:46] | Nina sharp just told me | 尼娜·夏普告诉我 |
[24:47] | That this isn’t the first time that material | 这不是第一次使用 |
[24:49] | From the bus has been used. | 那辆公车上的材料 |
[24:50] | I’d normally be skeptical of anything coming from nina, | 我一般都不大相信尼娜所说的话 |
[24:53] | But in this case, she’s correct. | 不过就这件事来看 她说得对 |
[24:56] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[24:58] | I don’t even have clearance to know background | 连我自己调查的案子 |
[25:00] | On a case i’m investigating? | 我都不能够知根知底吗 |
[25:02] | Agent dunham, | 德探员 |
[25:03] | If i’m not always completely transparent with you, | 如果我对你有所隐瞒 |
[25:06] | There’s a reason. | 这是因为事出有因 |
[25:06] | This little task force that you and i call our day job now– | 你我现在所从事的工作 |
[25:09] | It sometimes requires some– | 有时需要一些 |
[25:11] | Shall we say, bureaucratic maneuvering | 逢场作戏 |
[25:13] | To keep it alive and free from political meddling, | 从而避免政治干预 |
[25:15] | Which means sometimes i don’t tell you everything | 换句话说 不全告诉你 |
[25:18] | For your own protection. | 是为了你好 |
[25:20] | With all due respect, | 恕我冒昧 |
[25:23] | That’s not good enough. | 这话恐怕难以让人信服 |
[25:25] | Now, i’ve been trained for a lot: | 我已经经受过很多训练 |
[25:26] | Hostage crises, terror campaigns, | 解救危机 反恐行动 |
[25:29] | Suicide bombers, chemical attacks, | 自杀炸弹袭击 化学武器攻击 |
[25:30] | But you know the things i’ve seen since i started | 可你了解我与你共事以来 |
[25:33] | Working for you. | 所见所闻的那些事 |
[25:34] | If i’m gonna do this job, | 如果要我从事这项工作 |
[25:36] | I need to know what it is i’m dealing with. | 就得知道我在应对什么 |
[25:39] | And you will. When you’re ready. | 你会的 等时机成熟时 |
[25:44] | Until then, i suppose you’ll need to cross me. | 在此之前 你还是要和我打交道 |
[25:51] | So what’re we looking for? | 我们在找什么 |
[25:54] | If my hypothesis is correct, | 如果我的假设成立 |
[25:56] | If he is picking up the thoughts | 他正在接收 |
[25:57] | Of another human being, | 另一个人的思想 |
[25:58] | It will leave a distinct signature. | 这样会显示一个明显的信号 |
[26:01] | And you think we’ll be able to identify | 你认为我们可以识别 |
[26:03] | Whose thoughts they are? | 它们是谁的思想 |
[26:05] | That’s preposterous. | 真可笑 |
[26:07] | But they may be able to intercept them. | 不过它们也许可以翻译这些思想 |
[26:17] | magnificent machine. | 了不起的机器 |
[26:20] | Do you mind if we view the axial images? | 我能否看一下轴影像 |
[26:32] | his vitals are spiking. | 他的生命体征不稳定 |
[26:38] | What’s happening? | 出了什么事 |
[26:39] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[26:41] | But i’m extremely interested to find out. | 不过我倒是很想弄清楚原因 |
[26:48] | Something’s wrong! | 事有蹊跷 |
[26:51] | shut it down. | 关闭机器 |
[26:56] | Get up. You okay? | 起来 你还好吧 |
[26:57] | I– i don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:57] | I– i think so. | 我想还好吧 |
[26:59] | What did that? | 什么原因 |
[27:00] | Something in the blood. | 血液中的一些东西 |
[27:01] | A magnetic compound of some kind. | 一种磁性复合体 |
[27:04] | Dormant– perhaps a parasite. | 冬眠在 可能是一个寄生物 |
[27:05] | What’s he saying? I don’t understand. | 他在说什么 我听不懂 |
[27:07] | The machine is basically a gigantic magnet, | 这台机器可以看做是一块大磁铁 |
[27:08] | And you’ve got metal in your blood. | 你的血液中有金属 |
[27:10] | If we hadn’t o’ turned it off, | 如果我没有关掉机器 |
[27:12] | It woulda ripped your body apart. | 你早已身首异处 |
[27:13] | Woulda been quite a mess. | 那场面可不美观 |
[27:14] | Why would there be metal in his blood? | 他的血液里为什么会有金属 |
[27:16] | That’s not normal, right? | 这不是正常现象吧 |
[27:26] | You wanna see everything from 1989. | 你是想要从1989以来的所有资料吗 |
[27:29] | No. | 不是 |
[27:30] | Perhaps ’79. | 可能是1979年以来的 |
[27:33] | Fantastic. | 真不错啊 |
[27:34] | That’s very helpful. | 那些太有用了 |
[27:37] | Oh, stop. | 等一下 |
[27:41] | I was right. | 我说对了 |
[27:44] | Belly and I worked on this very problem. | 我和贝利一起研究过这个问题 |
[27:46] | Belly? | 贝利 |
[27:47] | Yeah. As in william bell. | 是的 是威廉·贝尔 |
[27:48] | Founder of massive dynamic, | 巨力公司的创始人 |
[27:50] | And one of the richest men on the planet. | 也是世界首富之一 |
[27:51] | He and walter used to share a lab together. | 他和沃尔特曾经共用一个实验室 |
[27:53] | Loved cloves.Awful odor. | 可爱的丁香 可怕的臭味 |
[27:56] | We posited | 我们假设过 |
[27:57] | a spectrum of waves lying outside of the range | 波的波谱在我们已发现的 |
[28:00] | of those already discovered. | 测量范围以外可以存在 |
[28:02] | We hypothesized that these waves | 我们还假设过这些波 |
[28:05] | Could be used to communicate information. | 可以用来传达信息 |
[28:10] | The government, of course, | 政府肯定会 |
[28:11] | Was extremely interested. | 非常感兴趣 |
[28:13] | It was a brilliant idea. A theory, but a good one. | 这是个超级棒的点子 只是理论 但是很不错 |
[28:18] | They wanted to use the network | 他们曾想利用网络 |
[28:21] | To send their most clandestine information. | 来传达他们最隐秘的信息 |
[28:24] | Because if no other government knew the spectrum | 因为如果其他的政府不知道光谱的存在 |
[28:26] | -existed,they wouldn’t be listening in. -Yes. | -他们也就无法窃听 -没错 |
[28:28] | And they called it the ghost network. | 所以他们把这也叫做幽灵网络 |
[28:32] | But they asked us to take it one step further. | 但是他们要求我们做更深入的研究 |
[28:35] | To develop a method where they could transmit directly | 发明一种方法 |
[28:38] | from one person to another. | 在人与人之间传送 |
[28:40] | I surmised that I could introduce | 我曾想我可以把 |
[28:42] | an iridium-based, organometallic compound | 一种基于铱星系统的有机金属化合物 |
[28:46] | into the subject’s brain. | 放到测试者的大脑里 |
[28:48] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[28:51] | What? | 什么 |
[28:52] | Roy mccomb was one of your test subjects. | 罗伊·麦克本曾是你的一个测试者 |
[28:55] | Of course. Yes! | 当然 没错 |
[28:58] | That explains it, doesn’t it? | 这样就能说的过去了 对吧 |
[28:59] | Explains it? | 说的过去 |
[29:01] | Yes, that explains why he almost died today. | 是的 这就解释了为什么今天他快死了 |
[29:04] | Because you injected something | 因为你20年前 |
[29:05] | into his brain nearly 20 years ago. | 给他大脑里注射了一些东西 |
[29:07] | No, what I gave him was not nearly enough | 不 我注射的那些东西还远远不够 |
[29:09] | to cause that reaction. | 导致他的这种反应 |
[29:10] | The compound must have multiplied in his bloodstream | 随着时间的过去 那些化合物肯定 |
[29:13] | Over time. | 在他血液里繁殖了 |
[29:15] | Environment, perhaps diet. | 环境可能提供了营养 |
[29:16] | He was a sophomore volunteer for psych experiments. | 他只是个愿意被试验的新志愿者 |
[29:20] | Did you ever even bother | 你有想过 |
[29:22] | To explain to him what you were doing? | 告诉他你都对他做什么了吗 |
[29:23] | Well it wouldn’t have been | 如果我说了 那这就不是 |
[29:24] | A very secret experiment if I had. | 一个高度保密的实验了 |
[29:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:27] | How’s Roy Mccomb? | 罗伊·麦克本怎样了 |
[29:29] | Roy mccomb will be fine. | 罗伊·麦克没事 |
[29:30] | No thanks to my father’s attempts | 不过我父亲想把他变成 |
[29:32] | To turn him into a human walkie-talkie. | 一个人类无线对讲机 |
[29:33] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[29:34] | Don’t you try and change the subject! | 别说你不想改变测试者 |
[29:35] | What you just said is on subject. | 你刚刚说到点子上了 |
[29:40] | The iridium-based compound that multiplied | 基于铱星系统的化合物在他血液里的繁殖 |
[29:43] | in his bloodstream has turned him into some kind of receiver. | 才使他变成这样一个接收器 |
[29:47] | A receiver of what? | 什么接收器 |
[29:49] | Transmissions. | 信息传递 |
[29:50] | Someone else, it seems, | 看起来有些人 |
[29:53] | and I’m somewhat jealous of this, | 我多少有点嫉妒 |
[29:55] | has perfected our ghost network. | 拥有我们完美的幽灵网络 |
[29:58] | And is using it to communicate. | 并且已经用于通信中了 |
[30:01] | Our dear roy is merely overhearing what they say. | 罗伊只是会在他们说话过程中串音 |
[30:07] | You will note that the rotary movement | 你们会觉得这个旋转运动 |
[30:08] | Gives the impression of a three-dimensional tunnel, | 给人一种三维立体的感觉 |
[30:11] | When in fact it is not. | 实施上并不是 |
[30:12] | Next slide, please. | 下一个吧 |
[30:14] | Ah, it’s an oldie but a goodie. | 这是个不错的老照片 |
[30:16] | As you observe this image, | 你们观察这张图片 |
[30:18] | Your brain perceives first a duck, | 你首先想到的是鸭子 |
[30:20] | Then a rabbit, then a duck again. | 然后是兔子 然后又是鸭子 |
[30:22] | It always comes back to the duck. | 最后总是回到鸭子 |
[30:25] | In truth, the image is neither. | 事实上 哪个都不是 |
[30:26] | But it illustrates the brain’s need | 事实上 是大脑根据需要 |
[30:28] | To take random sensory input and construct it | 把任意的感官信息构造成 |
[30:30] | Into a meaningful whole– great. | -一副有意义的完整的 -很好 |
[30:32] | Despite– thank you. | -尽管 -谢谢 |
[30:33] | We get it. | 我们懂了 |
[30:34] | Uh, I’m sorry. I don’t think I do get it. | 啊 不好意思 我觉得我还没懂 |
[30:36] | Well neither do i. I just want him to stop. | 我也没懂 我只是想让他停下来 |
[30:38] | I’ll get the lights. | 我去开灯 |
[30:39] | I suspect someone | 我怀疑有人 |
[30:41] | Has continued my research. | 在继续我的实验 |
[30:43] | But they’ve taken the easy way out. | 他们选择了简单处理 |
[30:45] | Merely using the ghost network | 仅仅用幽灵网络 |
[30:47] | As a secure telecommunications channel. | 作为通信渠道 |
[30:50] | You’re suggesting that roy’s listening in | 你是说罗伊偷听到了 |
[30:51] | To someone’s telephone network. | 其他人的电话网络 |
[30:53] | Yes. but no, not listening. | 是的 不不 不是 不是听 |
[30:55] | Roy’s brain is trying | 是罗伊的大脑 |
[30:56] | To interpret the sensory input. | 努力要把这些感官信息输出 |
[30:58] | Much as our brains | 就像我们的大脑 |
[30:59] | Grapple with the duck rabbit, | 抓住了鸭子兔子这些信息 |
[31:02] | I told you. | 我刚讲过 |
[31:03] | It always comes back to the duck. | 最后总是回到鸭子 |
[31:06] | So if roy’s receiving this frequency, | 那么如果罗伊照这个频率接受信息 |
[31:08] | Is there any way that we can tap in and hear them? | 我们有没有办法 |
[31:10] | Or maybe even i.d. them? | 或者甚至可能确认他们的身份 |
[31:12] | Construct a receiver using that spectrum, | 建立该波段的接收器 |
[31:14] | It’s possible, of course. | 当然有可能 |
[31:16] | But it would take months. | 但要花好几个月的时间 |
[31:17] | But it may be possible | 但很就有可能 |
[31:19] | To redirect the transmissions from his visual centers | 把这种传输从他的视觉 |
[31:23] | To his auditory cortex. | 转到他的听觉 |
[31:25] | Wait, you want to rewire his brain? | 等一下 你想重组他的大脑构造 |
[31:28] | Not without his permission. | 只要他同意 |
[31:31] | It would be a minor surgery. | 只是个小手术 |
[31:32] | Minor brain surgery. | 小的脑部手术 |
[31:34] | Emphasis not on the minor. | 别强调那个小字 |
[31:35] | I would need a specific piece of equipment. | 我需要一件特殊的设备 |
[31:37] | Magnetic neurostimulator I built in 1983. | 我在1983年发明的电磁神经刺激器 |
[31:41] | With a few adjustments, it would work. | 只需要稍稍的修整一下就可以用了 |
[31:42] | All right. | 好啊 |
[31:43] | We’ll just go back in time and get it for you. | 那我们回到过去 帮你取过来 |
[31:45] | No need to. | 用不着 |
[31:46] | It’s most likely where I left it 17 years ago. | 好像就在17年前我放的地方 |
[31:50] | Hidden in a wall in our old house in cambridge. | 我把它藏在剑桥老家的墙里面 |
[31:57] | Blast from the past. | 回到过去 |
[32:03] | What’s the game plan here? | 我们该怎么做 |
[32:04] | We just gonna knock on the door, | 去敲门 |
[32:06] | Ask ’em if we can tear out their walls? | 然后问他们可不可以拆你们的墙 |
[32:08] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[32:10] | I guess the badge | 我想你的徽章 |
[32:11] | Is the “pretty please” in that equation. | 可以帮助我们 |
[32:17] | There’s no lights on. | 没有开灯 |
[32:19] | I’m gonna call in. | 我打电话问问 |
[32:20] | See if we can track down the owner for consent. | 看能不能联系到房主 征得他的同意 |
[32:29] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:31] | What? | 什么 |
[32:32] | This is barely even a crime. I used to live here. | 这不算犯罪 我以前住这里 |
[32:45] | Normal pupil response. | 瞳孔反映正常 |
[32:50] | Taking any medications, prescribed or illicit? | 用过什么药 处方药或是违禁药 |
[32:54] | You can be truthful. I won’t judge. | 你可以老实说 我不会说什么的 |
[32:56] | In fact, if the answer is no, I may encourage some drug use. | 事实上 如果没用过 我可能会鼓励你去用 |
[32:59] | No, none. | 没 没有 |
[33:02] | Any food allergies? | 对什么食物过敏 |
[33:03] | Not that I’m aware of. | 暂时没发现对什么过敏 |
[33:05] | Good, good, good. | 很好 |
[33:06] | This all checks out. | 检查完毕 |
[33:08] | Strap him down. we’ll get started. | 帮他扣上皮带 我们要开始了 |
[33:11] | Oh, god. strap me down? | 天啦 把我扣起来 |
[33:14] | There’s nothin’ to be worried about. | 不必担心 |
[33:17] | I guess, uh– | 我猜 |
[33:19] | It must seem pretty silly. | 我看起来肯定很傻 |
[33:22] | Thinking god is talking to me and everything. | 认为上帝把什么都告诉我 |
[33:24] | What were you supposed to think? | 你觉得该是怎样呢 |
[33:26] | That I was just crazy. | 我肯定是疯了 |
[33:29] | I considered that, too. | 我也那样想过 |
[33:31] | It’s gotta be sort of a relief, right? | 放松一点 好吧 |
[33:33] | Knowing there’s a rational explanation? | 要知道这里面肯定有一个合理的解释 |
[33:36] | I wouldn’t exactly call any of this rational. | 我不觉得这个有什么合理 |
[33:41] | Do you really think | 你们真的认为 |
[33:42] | That this is going to help you catch the guys | 这会帮到你们抓住 |
[33:44] | That killed those people on the bus? | 杀死公车上的人的凶手吗 |
[33:46] | You’re our best lead. | 你是我们唯一的线索 |
[33:49] | No pressure, huh? | 不要有压力 好吗 |
[33:54] | We lived here when I was a kid, | 我小时候我们住在这里 |
[33:56] | But after walt was institutionalized, | 但在沃尔特被带走后 |
[33:58] | My mom couldn’t afford the mortgage. | 我妈付担不起贷款 |
[33:59] | So we moved down to an apartment in austin. | 所以我们搬到奥斯丁的一个公寓去了 |
[34:01] | So where’s your mother now? | 那你妈妈在哪 |
[34:03] | That’s a story for another time. | 下次再告诉你 |
[34:05] | So tell me. | 给我讲讲 |
[34:07] | Of all the possible career choices, | 在所有可能的职业生涯中 |
[34:09] | How did a girl like you end up in law enforcement? | 像你这样的一个女人怎么会最后选择在执法部门就业 |
[34:12] | Well, I pretty much knew this was what I wanted to do | 在9岁的时候 |
[34:14] | By the time I was nine. | 我就确定我要干这一行 |
[34:16] | When I was nine years old, | 当我9岁的时候 |
[34:17] | I think I wanted to be a brontosaurus. | 我确定我要当一只雷龙 |
[34:21] | They say the psych profiles of cops and criminals | 他们说警察和罪犯在精神层面 |
[34:24] | Are pretty much identical. | 差不多是一样的 |
[34:26] | Ever consider a life of crime? | 有没有想过犯罪 |
[34:28] | No dental. | 没有 |
[34:33] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[34:34] | Of course. | 不出所料 |
[34:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:48] | My mom had this covered up. | 我妈把这里遮住了 |
[34:51] | Used to hide in it all the time. | 我以前常常躲在这里面 |
[35:06] | You’ll need to be awake for the procedure. | 在整个过程中你需要保持清醒 |
[35:09] | But I’m going to give you a mild sedative | 但我准备给你一针镇定剂 |
[35:12] | To reduce any anxiety. | 来缓和你的焦虑 |
[35:16] | Dr. bishop, | 贝肖普博士 |
[35:18] | You look really familiar to me. | 你看起来很面熟 |
[35:23] | I hear that a lot. | 在精神病院 |
[35:27] | In the mental institution where I lived. | 我常听别人这样说 |
[35:30] | He’ll need a moment. | 稍等一下 |
[35:33] | Oh. you’ve returned. | 你们回来了 |
[35:36] | How was the old house? how is rufus? | 房子怎样了 鲁弗斯怎么样 |
[35:39] | Well, the house is just like we left, | 房子依旧和我们离开时一样 |
[35:41] | But we put rufus to sleep almost 20 years ago, walter. | 但我们20年前就将鲁弗斯置于沉睡状态了 沃尔特 |
[35:44] | Oh. that’s terrible news. | 真遗憾 |
[35:47] | We found your equipment. | 我们找到了你的设备 |
[36:02] | Oh, this brings back some memories. | 它唤起我的回忆 |
[36:07] | Of what? | 关于什么 |
[36:14] | I think it’s time for some intracranial penetration. | 该做颅骨穿透了 |
[36:19] | This won’t hurt. | 不疼 |
[36:23] | Just feel | 只会感觉 |
[36:24] | A touch odd. | 有点怪 |
[36:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:37] | Is this poli sci 101? | 这是政治科学部101教室么 |
[36:39] | Not remotely. | 应该在附近 |
[36:42] | Who was it? | 谁 |
[36:43] | Freshmen. | 大一新生 |
[37:04] | I need you to keep this dial | 你将这些仪表数据 |
[37:06] | Steady at 60 hertz– 10 gauss | 稳定在在60赫兹 10高斯 |
[37:09] | Until I tell you otherwise. | 听我指挥 |
[37:13] | I believe there are clusters of metal | 我认为在你大脑的视觉中枢部分 |
[37:15] | In visual centers of your brain. | 存在金属簇合物 |
[37:18] | I’m going to attempt to move them | 我会尝试将它们 |
[37:20] | To those regions which process sound. | 专一到脑部听觉中枢 |
[37:22] | You’ll be shown a series of images. | 我会给你看几幅图片 |
[37:25] | I need you to tell me | 你要把看到每张图片时 |
[37:27] | Any sensations you experience as you see each image. | 你的任何感觉都告诉我 |
[37:33] | Sounds easy enough. | 听起来很简单 |
[37:35] | First image, please. | 请看图一 |
[37:40] | It’s a horse. | 一匹马 |
[37:42] | Wonderful. | 很棒 |
[37:43] | 50 gauss. | 50高斯 |
[37:51] | What the hell was that? | 这怎么回事 |
[37:53] | Oh, that was your body’s normal muscle response. | 这是你肌肉组织的正常反映 |
[37:55] | It’s perfectly natural. | 很自然 |
[37:57] | You may also experience an involuntary bowel movement. | 你可能还会感到不规律的肠蠕动 |
[38:01] | Great. | 行啊 |
[38:03] | Next image, son. | 儿子 下一张 |
[38:06] | Oh, man. | 哎呀 |
[38:08] | Mmm, oh, this is bad. | 糟糕了 |
[38:10] | Oh, this is weird. | 感觉好怪 |
[38:11] | Uh, i– I’m– mmm– | 我 我 |
[38:13] | I’m tasting, uh, dirt. | 我口中有尘土的味道 |
[38:16] | Uh, no wait, it’s uh, gasoline. | 不 等等 是汽油味 |
[38:18] | We’ve reached the gustatory cortex. | 咱们到达脑部味觉皮层了 |
[38:20] | We’re getting close. | 很接近了 |
[38:22] | Next image, please. | 下一张图 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:26] | It’s a beach. | 是海滩 |
[38:28] | Well, no sensations at all? | 就没有任何感觉吗 |
[38:30] | I don’t think so. | 似乎没有 |
[38:31] | Dammit, don’t you feel anything? | 该死 你就没感到什么吗 |
[38:33] | Uh, I’m a little scared. | 我有些害怕 |
[38:35] | I don’t understand. this should be working. | 我不明白 这方法应该奏效 |
[38:37] | Walter, take a deep breath. it’s gonna be okay. | 沃尔特 深呼吸 没事的 |
[38:40] | Nuntia adhuc… you. | -[拉丁语] -你 |
[38:42] | Increase the level to 200 gauss. ita, modo eum collocutus sum. | -把电磁强度加到200高斯 -[拉丁语] |
[38:44] | Don’t do that! stop, I said! | 别这么做 我说停手 |
[38:46] | Quando fiet. | [拉丁语] |
[38:47] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[38:47] | I don’t know. I can hear voices. | 不知道 我能听见一些声音 |
[38:50] | Una hora | [拉丁语] |
[38:51] | Locum statuisti. | [拉丁语] |
[38:53] | I think that’s latin. | 我想那是拉丁语 |
[38:54] | It is. he just said, um– | 是的 他刚才说 |
[38:56] | Damn, what’s that word? | 该死 那个词怎么说来着 |
[38:57] | Hora, um– hour. | Hora 小时 |
[39:00] | Something’s happening in an hour. | 一小时后有事要发生 |
[39:02] | How in the world | 你怎么 |
[39:02] | Can you possibly know that? | 连这都知道 |
[39:04] | I majored in linguistics. | 我主修语言学 |
[39:05] | My latin’s admittedly a bit fuzzy. | 我的拉丁语公认有点菜 |
[39:07] | Okay, keep going. | 好 继续 |
[39:09] | Ad stationem, that means station. | Ad stationem意思是车站 |
[39:11] | Orstreelum–no wait. | Orstreelum 等等 |
[39:15] | Australem means south. and then… | -Australem意思是南部 -然后是 |
[39:19] | An exchange is being made. um– | 交易已经完成 |
[39:25] | An exchange at south station. | 在南站的交易 |
[39:26] | I think someone’s meeting at south station | 我想有人会在一小时后 |
[39:28] | To make an exchange in an hour. | 会在南站碰头交易 |
[39:32] | He just said, “good, where was it.” | 他说的是 好的 东西在哪 |
[39:35] | In eius corpore fuit. from the beginning, | -In eius corpore fuit -从一开始 |
[39:37] | On her person. it was on her person. | 东西在她 东西在她身上 |
[39:42] | It was on her from the start? maybe or– | 从一开始就在她身上吗 可能指 |
[39:46] | She had it on her the whole time. | 东西一直都带在她身上 |
[39:48] | Oh, yeah, that’s a possible translation. | 对 这样翻译也对 |
[39:52] | Hey! where ya goin’? | 你去哪 |
[40:03] | Now, I’ve been asked to officially i.d. her body. | 我一直要求对死者身份进行核对 |
[40:47] | There was a three-inch incision | 艾芙琳娜右手掌上 |
[40:48] | In evelina’s right palm. | 有三英寸的切口 |
[40:50] | Whatever she had on her, Davidson cut it out. | 不管她身上有什么 戴维森把它取了出来 |
[40:52] | She was hiding it in her hand. | 她把东西藏在手里 |
[40:54] | I’m heading to south station now. | 我现在正赶往南站 |
[40:55] | I think he’s planning a hand-off at 5:00. | 我猜他准备在5点把东西交给别人 |
[40:57] | We have to assume davidson’s workin’ for the same people | 我们怀疑戴维森和 |
[40:59] | Who hit the bus. | 袭击巴士的人是同伙 |
[41:00] | I’ll notify ci. | 我通知犯罪调查科 |
[41:01] | But in the meantime, I’m sending the field assist your way. | 但同时我会增派场地援助 |
[41:03] | But plainclothes only. we don’t want to tip him off. | 只能派便衣 不能打草惊蛇 |
[41:08] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[41:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:11] | I believe with proper demodulation, | 我想要是信号调节适当 |
[41:14] | You could receive satellite television for free. | 你大概能收到免费卫星电视信号呢 |
[41:17] | Okay. fun time’s over. astrid, let’s get him unhooked. | 好了 别玩了 阿斯特丽德 把他松开 |
[41:27] | It’s me, I’m at the station. | 是我 我在车站了 |
[41:30] | Where am I meeting your man? | 你的人在哪 |
[41:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[41:32] | I’m getting something. | 我听到对话 |
[41:34] | It’s in english. | 英语的 |
[41:36] | We can see you. | 我们看得见你 |
[41:37] | Outside south station. | 从南站出来 |
[41:38] | We’re verifying you haven’t been followed. | 正在确认你是否被跟踪 |
[41:40] | Then we’ll instruct you further. | 然后再通知你下一步 |
[41:49] | It’s Olivia. | 我是奥利维亚 |
[41:50] | Hey, Roy’s talking again. | 罗伊又开始说了 |
[41:52] | Are you at south station? | 你在南站台吗 |
[41:53] | Yeah. why? | 对 怎么了 |
[41:54] | So are they. | 他们也在那 |
[41:55] | Did you get anything else? | 有别的什么消息吗 |
[41:57] | They’re checking to make sure that Davidson wasn’t followed. | 他们正周围查看 确保没有人跟踪戴维森 |
[41:58] | I think that’s it for now. | 现在就这么多 |
[42:00] | Okay. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[42:37] | Could I get a drink or something? | 我能喝点东西吗 |
[42:39] | Yeah. I’ll get you a glass of water. | 当然 我给你倒杯水 |
[42:46] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[42:47] | We’re clear on our end. Go inside. | 没人跟踪 进去吧 |
[42:49] | Here you go. | 开始了 |
[42:50] | And head to the Dewey square exit. | 然后到杜威广场出口 |
[42:52] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[42:54] | How will I recognize the person I’m meeting? | 我怎么认出接头人是谁 |
[42:55] | They’ll recognize you. | 他们认得你 |
[42:59] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[43:00] | It’s happening now. | 现在开始了 |
[43:01] | He’s headed to the dewey square exit. | 他正去往杜威广场出口 |
[43:03] | Got it. | 收到 |
[43:06] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[43:08] | We got him. | 看到他了 |
[43:08] | He’s at the south end of the terminal. | 他在终点站的南边 |
[43:19] | Turn around | 转身 |
[43:31] | And put your hands in the air now. | 把手举起来 |
[43:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[43:47] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[43:48] | -He’s not breathing. -Call in a medevac! | -没呼吸了 -快叫直升机救援 |
[43:50] | The case. | 手提箱 |
[43:51] | They’ve made the exchange. | 他们已经交换了 |
[43:52] | He’s running. | 他跑了 |
[43:53] | Stay with him. | 看着他 |
[44:18] | FBI! | 联邦调查员 |
[44:23] | Put the case on the ground. | 把手提箱放地上 |
[44:27] | Drop the gun now! | 把枪放下 |
[44:29] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[45:18] | All that trouble for this. | 费尽周折就为这个 |
[45:21] | So any idea what it is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[45:24] | Not yet. | 还不清楚 |
[45:25] | But I’m hoping our friends at the NSA | 但我希望国家安全局的朋友 |
[45:27] | will be able to tell us. | 能给我们答案 |
[45:31] | So 11 innocent people die today, | 那今天这11个无辜的死者 |
[45:33] | We risk losing another by drilling through his head, | 加上冒险钻一个人的脑袋 |
[45:35] | All for something we know nothing about? | 就为了这个我们一无所知的东西 |
[45:37] | Do you ever smile, Dunham? | 微笑一下吧 德纳姆 |
[45:43] | We ID’d the shooter. | 我们确定了枪手的身份 |
[45:45] | Matthew Ziegler. | 马修·齐格勒 |
[45:47] | When we ran his fingerprints, he popped up | 我们查他的指纹时 |
[45:48] | On two other pattern-related cases. | 发现两件和他有关的案件 |
[45:51] | We’re digging into his financials, travel records. | 我们正在深入调查他的财政 出入境记录 |
[45:53] | Linkage, Dunham. | 关联 德纳姆 |
[45:55] | Not only can we now put a face to these people, | 现在我们不仅确定这些人 |
[45:58] | But we know they’re communicating. | 还知道他们互通消息 |
[45:59] | And how. | 如何通信 |
[46:01] | I’d say that’s an impressive day’s work | 我觉得今天的工作很出色 |
[46:05] | Which brings me to this. | 也让我发现这个 |
[46:08] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[46:09] | Of all the models in Roy’s apartment, | 罗伊公寓里的所有模型中 |
[46:10] | Three of them are incidents that we haven’t been aware of. | 有三个事件是我们不知道的 |
[46:13] | Pattern cases. | 相关案件 |
[46:14] | It would seem so. | 应该是 |
[46:16] | Take a look. If you want. | 看一看 |
[46:21] | Let me know if you have any thoughts. | 有什么想法就跟我说 |
[46:24] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[46:25] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[46:39] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[46:40] | My head hurts a little, but, um, | 头很疼 不过 |
[46:43] | Dr. Bishop gave me something for the pain. | 贝博士给我吃了止痛药 |
[46:45] | Vicodin. | 维克丁 |
[46:46] | That’s it. I promise. | 就这个 我保证 |
[46:48] | So no more transmissions. | 没有信息传来了 |
[46:49] | No. | 没有 |
[46:52] | My guess is once you arrived at south station | 我猜因为你们带警员到南站台 |
[46:54] | With the cavalry, they realized the ghost network | 他们发现幽灵网络已泄露 |
[46:56] | Was compromised, and stopped broadcasting on it. | 就停止传播了 |
[46:58] | Well just in case, | 以防万一 |
[46:59] | If you hear anything else, | 你要是听到有动静 |
[47:01] | Do me a favor, gimme a call. | 麻烦给我电话 |
[47:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[47:04] | It felt really nice to be able to help. | 能帮上忙 我真的很高兴 |
[47:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:11] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[47:12] | I have a few release forms I need you to sign, | 我这还有些释放表要你签 |
[47:15] | -And then I can take you home. -Okay. | -签完我送你回去 -好的 |
[47:19] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[47:20] | Any requests? | 想听什么 |
[47:24] | How ’bout some bach? | 巴赫的曲子 |
[47:25] | Bach? | 巴赫 |
[47:27] | No, that’s way too stuffy. | 太乏味了 |
[47:29] | What you need is some jazz. | 你需要听点爵士乐 |
[47:31] | Well I’ll take what I can get. | 什么都行 |
[47:59] | I’m sure you can understand why | 我想你应该明白 |
[48:00] | I don’t wanna go through channels. | 我为何不想在电话里谈 |
[48:11] | If I know you at all, this isn’t the only reason you’re here. | 我要是完全了解你 这就不是你在此的唯一理由 |
[48:15] | Is this because of our interest in agent Dunham? | 是因为我们对德探员的兴趣吗 |
[48:18] | Seems a bit early to be poaching my newest hire, | 貌似想从我这挖新雇员还为时过早 |
[48:21] | With only a three-case resume under her belt. | 她还只破了三个案件 |
[48:24] | I didn’t achieve my position without the ability | 没有评估某人才能的能力 |
[48:26] | To evaluate someone’s talents immediately. | 我就不会坐上现在的位子 |
[48:29] | Neither did I. | 我也一样 |
[48:31] | Oh, you feel protective of her, don’t you? | 你想保护她 对吧 |
[48:34] | I’m in the business of protecting all my agents. | 我只是尽保护所有探员的责任 |
[48:37] | I want nothing but the best for her. | 我只是为她着想 |
[48:39] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[48:57] | We found another one. | 又找到一个 |
[49:00] | Let’s see what we have. | 看看能发现什么 |
[49:04] | Well, crystalline structure’s intact. | 晶状结构完整 |
[49:07] | No detectable oscillations. | 没检测到振动 |
[49:09] | This may just be what we need to break the encryption. | 这可能只是用于解码的 |
[49:12] | Speaking of which, I’m told you’ve made progress. | 说道这点 我听说你有所进展 |
[49:14] | See for yourself. | 你看看 |
[49:17] | We finally stabilized the link. | 我们终于稳定了链接 |
[49:19] | We’ve been pulling information from the disk | 过去72小时 我们一直在 |
[49:21] | For the last 72 hours. | 从碟片上复制数据 |
[49:25] | Let me know when it’s finished. | 完成了通知我 |