时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Joseph! | 约瑟夫 |
[00:43] | Joe! | 约瑟夫 |
[00:47] | You are gonna be late | 你要迟到了 |
[01:21] | Oh, look at yourself. | 瞧你那德性 |
[01:23] | Tuck in your shirt. | 把衣服扎好 |
[01:24] | Put a comb through your hair, | 梳下头 |
[01:26] | For god’s sake. | 好不好 |
[01:28] | Dara’s son, He always takes care | 看看人家达拉的孩子 |
[01:31] | Of his appearance. | 穿着得多得体 |
[02:00] | Meager. | 米格 |
[02:01] | It’s mee-gar. | 我叫米加 |
[02:01] | Late again and you’re making Personal calls? | 今天又迟到了 还在工作时间打电话 |
[02:04] | Oh, no, i’m– | 没 我没 |
[02:05] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[02:06] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[02:07] | She your girlfriend? | 女朋友吗 |
[02:08] | No, she came with the phone. | 不 这是随手机附有的图片 |
[02:09] | What are you stalking This girl? | 什么 难道你在跟踪她 |
[02:10] | No. | 不是 |
[02:16] | Are you kidding me? | 不会吧 |
[02:18] | Aw, come on. | 啊 我晕 |
[02:20] | Unbelievable. Two in one week. | 你居然一个星期搞坏了两个 |
[02:22] | Your sweep is leaving, Meager. | 你以前做得挺好啊 米盖尔 |
[02:23] | Get on it… Or get another gig. | 要么在这里好好做 要么就滚蛋 |
[03:08] | Hi, how are you today? | 嘿 早上好 |
[03:09] | And we’re still on | 我们还是要为 |
[03:10] | For the regional manager’s meeting oh. | 区域经理4点的会议 |
[03:12] | Tomorrow at 4:00? | 做准备么 |
[03:13] | Great. | 好的 |
[03:16] | Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:18] | Okay, great. | 好的 没问题 |
[03:22] | Okay, thank you. bye-bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[03:25] | Oh, I’m so– | 额 我非常那个 非常抱歉 |
[03:27] | I did not mean to interrupt. | 不是故意打扰的 |
[03:28] | No pblem. | 没事 |
[03:29] | Don’t you usually have | 你是不是总会带一个 |
[03:31] | The little tablet thingy with you? | 小的写字板样的东西 |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:34] | Uh, I usually do. | 平时我总会带 |
[03:41] | Is there something else, or… | 还有什么事么 |
[03:45] | I used to be a webelo. | 我曾经是个幼童军 |
[03:46] | And? | 嗯 |
[03:48] | Um, the webelos… cub scouts? | 就是童子军 |
[03:51] | Your brownie patch. | 我看到你墙上的那个童子军的军章了 |
[03:53] | Oh! oh, yeah. | 哈哈 是的 |
[03:54] | No, i– | 不是的 |
[03:56] | I actually found that online. | 其实我是在网上买的 |
[03:58] | It’s kitschy, right? | 看起来还蛮可爱吧 |
[04:00] | I was gonna put it on one of my jackets. | 我准备夹在我的一件外套上 |
[04:01] | Oh, that’s– | 啊 这样啊 |
[04:05] | Oh, that’s, uh– yeah, that’s cool. | 这个 这个 嗯 蛮酷的 |
[04:07] | Hey, bethany, | 嘿 贝丝妮 |
[04:08] | We still on for drinks tonight? | 今天晚上还是给我去酒吧吧 |
[04:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:11] | You better not keep me out too late this time. | 你别让我又在门口等你啊 |
[04:12] | We’ll see. | 到时候见 |
[04:17] | No, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[04:19] | No, no, please. | 别 不要啊 |
[04:20] | Don’t do this to me! | 不要发生这种事啊 |
[04:22] | No. what happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[04:24] | Damn it! oh, my god! | 烦人 天啊 |
[04:25] | Do not crash on me. | 不要死机啊 |
[04:26] | This is not happening. | 不会吧 |
[04:34] | Hold it! hold it! | 别关门 |
[04:35] | Please hold the elevator. | 请把电梯门留着 |
[04:38] | I’ve got to find an i.t. guy. | 我要去找个IT部门的人 |
[04:40] | This is a disaster. | 太郁闷了 |
[04:42] | Oh, you dropped your ph– | 你手机掉了 |
[05:02] | Are you okay? get away from me! | -你还好吧 -离远点 |
[05:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[05:54] | Bethany? | 贝丝妮 |
[05:57] | Bethany! | 贝丝妮 |
[06:19] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[06:21] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[06:51] | I’m telling you because you knew about john | 我之所以告诉你是因为你认识约翰 |
[06:53] | And you didn’t say anything, so I trust you. | 而你什么也没说 所以我相信你 |
[06:56] | At least enough for me to not think | 至少我相信 |
[06:59] | You’re gonna think I’m crazy. | 你不会觉得我疯了 |
[07:00] | Oh, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[07:04] | I saw him last night. | 我昨晚看见他了 |
[07:07] | You saw john. | 你看见约翰了 |
[07:09] | Yes, in my kitchen. | 嗯 在我厨房里 |
[07:14] | Hello, liv. | 嘿 小奥 |
[07:16] | I grabbed my gun, | 我拿起了我的手枪 |
[07:19] | But he was gone. | 但他消失了 |
[07:24] | I know he wasn’t there. | 我知道他不在那里 |
[07:26] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[07:29] | I–i just– | 我 我只是 |
[07:31] | Let me see. | 我觉得吧 |
[07:32] | You fall in love with your partner… | 你爱上了你的搭档 |
[07:34] | Who betrays you… | 结果他背叛了你 |
[07:36] | And your country. | 和你的国家 |
[07:37] | He dies in your arms. | 又死在你的怀里 |
[07:38] | Then he shows up in your kitchen | 突然又出现在你家厨房 |
[07:40] | And you’re wondering if that’s grounds | 你觉得这样是不是让你 |
[07:41] | To recuse yourself. | 自怨自艾呢 |
[07:42] | Yeah, okay, well, we can start with that. | 好的 我想我的确有点 |
[07:44] | I say no. | 我不答应 |
[07:46] | You’re the one that exposed him. | 是你把他的阴谋揭露得 |
[07:47] | Bare minimum, | 一览无余 |
[07:48] | That makes you indispensable. | 所以你的存在无人可替代 |
[07:50] | You want my advice? | 我的意见是 |
[07:52] | Next time john shows up for a nightcap… | 下一次约翰再出现要睡前饮料的话 |
[07:56] | Give him one. | 你就给他一杯 |
[07:57] | I’m being serious. so am i. | -我不是在开玩笑 -我也没 |
[07:59] | You think a few weeks pass | 你觉得就这几个星期 |
[08:00] | And everything you went through just goes away? | 就能让你经历的事情挥散一空么 |
[08:04] | Don’t fight it. | 不要和往事斗争 |
[08:06] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 不要和自己为难 |
[08:10] | You’re good at that. | 你可以好好调整好的 |
[08:13] | That’s a character flaw. | 那只是点点性格缺陷 |
[08:17] | It’ll get easier. | 会慢慢好起来的 |
[08:34] | Did she say what it was about? | 她说了为什么吗 |
[08:36] | Olivia? no. | 小奥 没有 |
[08:37] | She’ll tell us when she gets here. | 她来的时候会告诉我们的 |
[08:38] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[08:39] | Never been better. | 状态很好 |
[08:40] | Oh? you look quite the opposite. | 真的么 你看起来很沮丧啊 |
[08:43] | Maybe that’s ’cause I had a little trouble | 可能我昨天晚上睡觉的时候 |
[08:44] | Sleeping last night. | 被人打扰了 |
[08:46] | Oh, I had trouble sleeping myself. | 哦 我昨天也没睡好 |
[08:48] | I was thinking about that man. | 我在想那个人 |
[08:50] | The one who tortured you. | 那个折磨你的男人 |
[08:52] | Something about him. | 和他的一些事 |
[08:55] | So familiar. | 感觉如此熟悉 |
[09:00] | Peter, when I was in st. claire’s– | 彼得 当我在精神病院时 |
[09:04] | We don’t have to talk about this. | 我们没必要讨论这个 |
[09:05] | It’s not important. | 毫无意义 |
[09:06] | But it is important. | 这意义重大 |
[09:08] | You cannot imagine what it’s like | 你不能想象对于我这样的人来说 |
[09:12] | For a man like me | 不能理解他的思维 |
[09:13] | To not have access to parts of his mind. | 有多么痛苦 |
[09:24] | You’re doing fine, walter. | 你做的很好 沃尔特 |
[09:31] | Dr. bishop. peter. | 贝博士 彼得 |
[09:33] | Ah, visiting hours. | 探望时间 |
[09:35] | Everybody put on their best straight jacket. | 大家都穿好戴好啊 |
[09:37] | At approximately 10:17 a.m., | 大概上午10:17分的时候 |
[09:39] | A massive power surge struck a downtown high-rise | 一个强电力场侵袭了市区里的一幢大楼 |
[09:42] | In worcester, massachusetts. | 具体在麻省的伍斯特市 |
[09:43] | As a result, an elevator on the 26th floor | 结果一个在26楼的电梯 |
[09:46] | Plummeted straight to the basement. | 直接落到了负一楼 |
[09:48] | Eight passengers died. | 电梯里八个人都死了 |
[09:49] | Did the cable snap? | 是电梯的缆绳断了么 |
[09:51] | That’s what’s strange. | 奇怪的是 |
[09:53] | The elevator didn’t fall. | 电梯不是掉下去的 |
[09:54] | It drove itself into the ground. | 是自己降下去的 |
[09:56] | That’s not possible. | 不可能啊 |
[09:57] | Nine months ago, a maglev train in tokyo | 九个月之前 东京的一个磁悬浮列车 |
[09:59] | Plowed through a crowded station. | 大庭广众之下冲到了 |
[10:02] | Publicly, | 人群里 |
[10:03] | Reported as human error. | 报道说是员工操纵失误 |
[10:05] | In reality, caused by a power surge | 实际上是由于未知的强电力场 |
[10:07] | Of unknown origin. | 引起的 |
[10:08] | Intelligence chatter speculated | 具专家推测 |
[10:10] | That it might be a demonstration | 可能是有人用一种新型武器 |
[10:11] | Of a new weapon technology. | 在做试验 |
[10:13] | It’s possible that this morning’s event | 很可能今早的事故 |
[10:15] | Was another demonstration. | 是另外一个试验 |
[10:16] | To override the elevator’s circuitry | 控制电梯的电路 |
[10:19] | Would require a– a discharge | 要一个极为强大 |
[10:21] | Of immense power | 的电力的放电 |
[10:22] | And precision. | 和极高的精度 |
[10:24] | I’ve made arrangements for you | 我给你们安排了一下 |
[10:25] | To be received at the building. | 去事故现场看看 |
[10:26] | We need to know what happened, | 我们要知道发生了什么事 |
[10:28] | How it happened, | 怎么发生的 |
[10:29] | And who’s behind it. | 以及幕后黑手 |
[10:38] | I’m peter simmons, the building’s engineer. | 我是这个大楼的工程师彼得·西蒙斯 |
[10:40] | Olivia dunham, fbi. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 FBI |
[10:41] | This is my team, | 这是我的组员 |
[10:42] | Peter bishop and dr. walter bishop. | 彼得·贝肖普和沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[10:44] | So you’ve been briefed on what’s happened? | 你大致知道发生了什么事吧 |
[10:45] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[10:46] | Damn elevator powered itself into the floor. | 该死的电梯自己发电冲向底层 |
[10:48] | Never seen anything like it. | 这种事闻所未闻 |
[10:49] | Shouldn’t the brakes have come on automatically? | 制动闸不是应该自动阻止下降么 |
[10:50] | Well, that’s the thing. they did. | 是啊 怪就怪在这里 它做了 |
[10:52] | I mean, the safety’s clamped onto the rails all right, | 我是说 制动闸事实上卡住了绳子 |
[10:53] | But for some reason, the motor just kept going. | 但不知道为什么 引擎仍然继续运转 |
[10:55] | Nearly melted the shoes, which is technically– | 把闸磨得都要熔了 这在技术上根本就 |
[10:58] | Impossible? | 无法实现吗 |
[10:59] | Yeah, we’re seeing a lot of that lately. | 嗯 我们最近这种事见多了 |
[11:00] | You know your elevators. | 你对电梯有点了解啊 |
[11:02] | Mit drop-out. | 麻省理工的辍学生 |
[11:03] | Is there any security camera footage? | 有当时的监视影像么 |
[11:06] | Nope. all the cameras fritzed. | 没 所有的监视器都发生故障了 |
[11:07] | Hey, can you people move out of there? | 嘿 你们出来下 |
[11:09] | Fbi coming through. | FBI的人要进去 |
[11:15] | So how could an elevator drive itself? | 电梯怎么能自动运转呢 |
[11:17] | It’s almost like another generator came online, | 这就好像是有另外一个联机发电机 |
[11:20] | Jacked into the system, and overloaded it | 与系统相连 以双倍或者三倍的电压 |
[11:22] | With double or triple the voltage. | 使之负载 |
[11:37] | Exit wound burns. | 穿越性烧伤 |
[11:43] | Subconjuctival hemorrhages. | 结膜下出血 |
[11:47] | This woman displays | 这个女性的症状 |
[11:49] | All of the symptoms of a classic– | 都是典型的 |
[11:50] | Thermoelectric trauma. | 电击外伤 |
[11:52] | What are you two saying? | 你们两个在说什么 |
[11:54] | He’s saying that all these people were electrocuted. | 他的意思是说这些人都是被电死的 |
[11:56] | Electrocuted. | 电死的 |
[11:57] | May i? | 可以吗 |
[12:06] | That’s lovely. | 非常漂亮 |
[12:07] | 24 carat gold. | 24克黄金 |
[12:08] | Traces of nickel, | 有镍的痕迹 |
[12:10] | Possibly cobalt. | 也有可能是钴 |
[12:25] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[12:27] | This entire space is charged | 这里整个空间都充斥着 |
[12:29] | With electromagnetic energy. | 电磁能量 |
[12:31] | Far beyond that which occurs in nature. | 其程度要远远高于自然界 |
[12:33] | There’s still residual magnetic energy | 无论是什么电死了这些人 |
[12:36] | From whatever electrocuted these people. | 其能量在这里还有大量残余 |
[12:38] | I need to examine the victims’ belongings. | 我需要检查下受害者的物品 |
[12:42] | And one of the bodies as well. | 和其中的一具尸体 |
[12:45] | Are you saying you may know how this happened? | 你是说你知道这里发生了什么 |
[12:47] | No, not yet. | 不 还不知道 |
[12:49] | But I can tell you | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[12:50] | Every one of the passengers in this elevator | 这个电梯中的每一个乘客 |
[12:53] | Was dead by the time they hit the ground. | 在电梯撞击地面前就已经死了 |
[13:00] | I’ve worked on a project where I’ve seen this before. | 在这之前我曾经做过个研究 |
[13:03] | The government had asked me if it was possible | 政府问我有没有可能训练 |
[13:06] | To make a human being trackable by pigeons. | 鸽子追踪人类 |
[13:11] | Like homing pigeons? | 就像信鸽 |
[13:12] | What possible use could that serve? | 那会有什么用 |
[13:16] | Well, I’m sure it had something | 我肯定这对共产主义 |
[13:17] | To do with the commies. | 有用 |
[13:19] | It always did back then. | 以前就很有效 |
[13:20] | Regardless, our theory was that | 言归正传 我们的理论 |
[13:23] | Human beings are merely | 植根于人类是 |
[13:25] | Highly complex electrical systems. | 一种高度复杂的电气系统 |
[13:29] | Battery, please, olivia. | 请给我电池 奥利维亚 |
[13:31] | The heart, the brain | 心脏 大脑 |
[13:32] | Driven by electrical impulses. | 都由电脉冲驱动 |
[13:34] | And because everyone has | 由于每一个人 |
[13:36] | A unique electromagnetic signature, | 都有一个独特的电磁标记 |
[13:38] | Like a fingerprint, | 就好比是指纹 |
[13:40] | Then we theorized that properly altered, | 所以我们的理论是给予适当的变更 |
[13:43] | Pigeons should be able to hone into that signature. | 鸽子就可以追踪那个标记 |
[13:46] | Like the way they know how to fly south for the winter. | 就好像它们知道如何在冬天的时候飞往南部 |
[13:48] | Precisely. | 非常正确 |
[13:50] | But the human field was too weak, | 但是人类电磁场太微弱了 |
[13:52] | So we tried to augment it | 所以我们试着增强它 |
[13:53] | And make it strong enough for the birds to detect. | 强到足以被鸽子感知到 |
[13:56] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[13:57] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[13:59] | But the side effects negated our plans. | 但是其副作用使计划搁浅 |
[14:01] | There was one test subject, | 曾经做过一个试验品 |
[14:04] | Every time she hiccupped, the lights would dim. | 每次她打个嗝 灯就不亮了 |
[14:06] | So you’re saying these people | 你是在说 |
[14:07] | Coulcontrol electronic devices? | 这些人可以控制电气设备 |
[14:09] | No, not deliberately. | 都不是自愿的 |
[14:11] | But I did surmise that it should be possible. | 但是我推测这应该是有可能的 |
[14:17] | Did you just make that thing come back to life? | 你刚刚使它起死回生了 |
[14:19] | No, not in this particular instance. | 不 不是这次试验 |
[14:24] | But it does confirm my theory. | 但是它却证实了我的理论 |
[14:26] | What theory? | 什么理论 |
[14:27] | Didn’t I say? | 我没有说吗 |
[14:28] | No. | 没有 |
[14:29] | Well, someone has pursued this idea. | 有些人认为 |
[14:32] | They have amplified | 他们可以放大 |
[14:35] | A person’s electromagnetic field. | 一个人的电磁场 |
[14:37] | And in fact, | 而事实上 |
[14:38] | It is the residual energy from that person | 正是那个人身上的残留能量 |
[14:41] | That is making this heart pump. | 使心脏重新跳动 |
[14:43] | And further, | 并且 |
[14:45] | It is that person | 也正是这个人 |
[14:47] | Who is responsible for the deaths in the elevator. | 导致了电梯上乘客的死亡 |
[14:49] | So you don’t think it was a weapon | 这么说你不认为是武器 |
[14:50] | That electrocuted those people? | 电死了那些人 |
[14:51] | No. | 不 |
[14:54] | It was a human being. | 是一个人 |
[14:58] | Accident occurred just after 10:00 a.m. | 事故发生于伍斯特闹市区赫恩登大厦 |
[15:00] | Here at the herndon building in downtown worcester. | 时间为早上10点后 |
[15:03] | Hey, ron wanted to see you. | 嘿 罗恩想见你 |
[15:04] | …haven’t yet been released, | 还未披露 |
[15:07] | Dropped 26 stories to their death | 由于重大电梯事故 |
[15:09] | When the building’s elevator system | 电梯从26楼坠地 |
[15:10] | Failed catastrophically. | 导致死亡 |
[15:11] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[15:13] | Investigators are now looking into possible answers | 调查员正在寻找关于电梯失事 |
[15:14] | As to why the emergency brakes… | 的相关原因 |
[15:15] | You look sick. | 你气色不太好 |
[15:17] | Thank you, daniel. | 谢谢 丹尼尔 |
[15:28] | Excuse me, mr. boynton. | 打扰 伯尼顿先生 |
[15:32] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[15:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:38] | Do you remember last week what I said to you? | 你还记得我上周和你说的话吗 |
[15:41] | The words I used? | 我说过的话 |
[15:42] | How sympathetic I was? | 我曾那么富有同情心 |
[15:44] | What did i– what did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[15:45] | That–that you– | 你说 |
[15:46] | Yeah, that you were watching my performance. | 你在看我的表现 |
[15:47] | I said you had to stay on the damn grid | 我说你必须 |
[15:49] | And stick to the schedule. | 并恪守时间表 |
[15:50] | Because the system here, | 因为这里的系统 |
[15:51] | Even when things are working, depends on people like you | 即使在运作 还是要靠像你这样的人 |
[15:53] | Being, at the very least, reliable. | 至少是可靠的人 |
[15:54] | I’ve–i’ve– | 我 |
[15:57] | Had a really hard day. | 今天一天糟透了 |
[15:58] | Guess what? | 知道吗 |
[16:00] | Your day is fantastic compared to mine. | 和我今天相比 你今天简直棒极了 |
[16:01] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是那样的 |
[16:03] | What the hell’s on your uniform? | 你制服上那是什么鬼玩意 |
[16:06] | What? what is that? | -什么 -那是什么 |
[16:07] | I don’t–i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:09] | And I’m–i’m not sure. | 也不确定 |
[16:10] | I’ll tell you what. | 让我告诉你 |
[16:11] | I’ll make it easy. | 我会把一切简单化 |
[16:13] | It’s not your uniform anymore. | 这不再是你的制服了 |
[16:14] | Get your ass down to the locker– wait. | -去衣帽间 -等等 |
[16:16] | Take it off and leave it there. | 把它换下来然后离开这里 |
[16:17] | No, but–but please. | 不 求你别这样 |
[16:19] | I take care of my mother. | 我要照顾我母亲 |
[16:21] | Yeah, and I take care of my family. | 我还要照顾我全家呢 |
[16:22] | And one of the ways I do that | 而方法之一是 |
[16:24] | Is to employ smart, reliable, capable people. | 雇佣聪明 可靠 有能力的人 |
[16:26] | And you are none of those things. | 而你不是他们中的一员 |
[16:27] | Please. | 求你 |
[16:29] | You’re fired. go. | 你被解雇了 走吧 |
[16:31] | Mr. boyn– | 伯尼顿先生 |
[16:32] | Get outta here, meager. | 别待在这里了 米格 |
[16:34] | I don’t want to see you in this building anymore. | 我不想再在这栋楼里见到你 |
[16:36] | Get the hell outta here! | 给我滚出去 |
[17:23] | Here. | 给 |
[17:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:31] | I thought you left hours ago. | 我以为你几小时前就离开了 |
[17:33] | I could say the same about you. | 我也以为你走了 |
[17:34] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[17:36] | “neural distortion in human subjects.” | 人类神经畸变 |
[17:39] | And what’s all this for? | 这是干什么的 |
[17:42] | I’m just trying to wrap my head | 我正试着把我的脑袋 |
[17:43] | Around an idea walter had. | 变成沃尔特那样的 |
[17:45] | He believes that it may be a person | 他坚信赫尔登事故 |
[17:49] | Who was responsible for the herndon incident. | 的起因可能是一个人 |
[17:51] | Not a person wielding some kind of device. | 并不是一个拿着某些器具的人 |
[17:55] | A person who has somehow developed the ability | 而是一个有着能影响 |
[17:57] | To affect, or maybe even control, electrical devices. | 甚至控制电气设备的人 |
[18:01] | And I suppose the good doctor | 我推测这位伟大的博士 |
[18:03] | Has a theory how that’s possible. | 有关于其可能性的理论 |
[18:04] | He thinks this person was altered in some way. | 他觉得这个人被某种程度地改变了 |
[18:07] | Extensive procedures. | 外在手段 |
[18:09] | Chemical therapy. | 化学疗法 |
[18:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:20] | In the course of investigating | 在调查 |
[18:21] | Other pattern cases, | 与计划相关的案件中 |
[18:22] | We’ve come across a handful of clinics. | 我们和很多诊所打了交道 |
[18:24] | Off the grid operations that solicited clients | 为了获得客户 做出格的手术 |
[18:27] | By making the same kinds of claims | 并且做凌晨三点的电视广告 |
[18:29] | You see advertised on tv at 3:00 a.m. | 如你看到一样 |
[18:32] | Only they weren’t actually providing weight loss | 他们并不从事于减肥 |
[18:34] | Or hair growth. | 或者生发 |
[18:36] | What were they really doing? | 那他们究竟干什么 |
[18:38] | Have you ever heard of a man named jacob fischer? | 你是否听过一个叫雅各布·菲舍尔的男人 |
[18:42] | No. | 没有 |
[18:44] | Doctor of biotechnology. | 生物技术博士 |
[18:46] | Wanted in four states and three countries | 被四个洲和三个国家所通缉 |
[18:48] | For illegal human experimentation. | 罪名是非法人体实验 |
[18:50] | Surgical alterations, | 器官移植 |
[18:53] | Radical hormone therapy. | 以及激进的荷尔蒙疗法 |
[18:54] | Using average citizens as unwitting guinea pigs. | 他把普通人当作实验用的豚鼠 |
[18:57] | One subject s pumped full of stimulants | 其中一个项目甚至将人打满兴奋剂 |
[19:00] | And kept awake for a solid year. | 然后保持一整年的清醒 |
[19:01] | Fed on a steady visual diet of horrific images. | 并用各种恐怖图像刺激他的视觉 |
[19:06] | I only bring it up | 我说这个是因为 |
[19:07] | Because if dr. bishop is right, | 如果贝肖普博士是对的 |
[19:09] | And there is a person | 那么就有个人 |
[19:10] | With these extraordinary capabilities, | 拥有特殊的超能力 |
[19:12] | It might very well be that someone made him this way. | 或许是某些人把他创造成这样 |
[19:15] | I’d like to read the files on dr. fischer. | 我想看看菲舍尔博士的档案 |
[19:19] | I’ll have them transferred to your terminal. | 我会把它们传到你的终端上 |
[19:25] | But it’s not easy stuff to look at. | 不过看起来可不是件容易的事儿 |
[20:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:19] | Hey, liv. | 你好 小奥 |
[21:22] | It’s okay. it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[21:25] | It’s just me. | 是我啊 |
[21:27] | I know this doesn’t make any sense to you. | 我知道这对你说不通 |
[21:31] | Even if it did, | 即便如此 |
[21:32] | I know you don’t have any reason to trust me. | 我知道你怀疑我 |
[21:33] | But that’s what I’m asking you to do. | 不过请你相信我 |
[21:35] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[21:38] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[21:39] | You tried to kill me. | 你想杀了我 |
[21:40] | No, liv. | 不 小奥 |
[21:44] | I loved you. | 我爱你 |
[21:47] | You know that. | 你清楚 |
[21:49] | You know I loved you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[21:52] | I did. always. | 一直如此 |
[21:58] | I can prove it to you. | 我会向你证明的 |
[22:03] | But not here. | 但不是现在 |
[22:04] | It’s–it’s just not the way it works. | 只是 只是这样行不通 |
[22:07] | You’re on the right track. | 你跟踪的线索很对 |
[22:09] | I’m here to tell you that. | 我是来告诉你 |
[22:11] | You’re looking for a person, | 你在找一个人 |
[22:12] | But jacob fischer is after him also. | 但是雅各布·菲舍尔也在找他 |
[22:14] | You need to get to him first, | 你必须先找到他 |
[22:16] | Before fischer can use him. | 在菲舍尔利用他之前 |
[22:24] | Use him for what? | 利用他干什么 |
[22:29] | Use him for what? | 利用他干什么 |
[22:33] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:36] | I will prove it, liv. | 我会证明的 小奥 |
[22:39] | That I love you. always. | 我爱你 矢志不渝 |
[22:43] | But not just yet. | 但不是现在 |
[22:45] | You’re just gonna have to wait. | 你要耐心 |
[23:26] | There were weight sensors in the elevator. | 电梯里有重量传感器 |
[23:30] | So just before impact, | 在坠毁之前 |
[23:32] | The car weighed 1,440 pounds. | 称重为1440磅 |
[23:35] | The combined weight of the victims, | 而所有受害者的重量之和 |
[23:38] | 1,275 pounds. | 是1275磅 |
[23:40] | Leaving a discrepancy of 165 pounds. | 有165磅的差距 |
[23:42] | Meaning someone walked out of there alive. | 就是说有人活着从里面走出来了 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:48] | Somebody got lucky. so what? | 有人运气不错 又怎么呢 |
[23:50] | Walter’s theoretical test subject. | 那是沃尔特理论的实验目标 |
[23:53] | I think he’s real | 我想他真的实现了 |
[23:55] | And that this might be him. | 也许就是他 |
[23:57] | The only problem with that scenario | 这出戏唯一的问题是 |
[23:58] | Is that it doesn’t make sense. | 它根本说不通 |
[24:00] | If he was in the elevator car, | 如果那人也在电梯间里 |
[24:01] | He should’ve been electrocuted | 如果撞击没杀死他 |
[24:02] | Just like everybody else. | 那他也早和其他人一样 |
[24:04] | And that’s if the impact didn’t kill him first. | 被电死了 |
[24:06] | Not necessarily. | 不见得 |
[24:08] | If this person is both the source and the conductor | 如果这人既是电源又是导体 |
[24:11] | Of a large amount of electrical current, | 当大电流通过的时候 |
[24:13] | Then it could well induce a form | 将会形成一种 |
[24:15] | Of electrodynamic levitation. | 电磁悬浮效应 |
[24:18] | That’s the technology behind maglev trains. | 磁悬浮列车就是根据这个技术来的 |
[24:21] | They essentially float on an electromagnetic cushion. | 实际上它们是漂浮在一层电磁垫子上 |
[24:25] | So he floated. | 那么他飘起来了 |
[24:27] | Like my necklace in the elevator? | 就像电梯里我的项链那样 |
[24:28] | Um, no, but… | 不 但是… |
[24:32] | It is possible that he could’ve levitated | 也许他长时间的漂浮 |
[24:34] | Long enough to escape the brunt of the impact. | 躲过了撞击带来的伤害 |
[24:37] | That still doesn’t make sense. | 还是说不通啊 |
[24:39] | If you can sabotage machines, | 如果你能破坏机器 |
[24:41] | You wouldn’t sabotage one you’re in. | 你也不会去破坏你站在里面的那个 |
[24:45] | Unless it was unintentional. | 除非是无意的 |
[24:47] | An accident. | 一场事故 |
[24:50] | Maybe whoever we’re looking for | 也许不管我们在找的是谁 |
[24:51] | Isn’t in control of their abilities. | 他没法控制自己的能力 |
[24:53] | Maybe they don’t even know what they’re doing. | 也许他们根本不知道他们在干什么 |
[24:55] | Then we shouldn’t be looking for big events. | 那么我们就不该找大事故 |
[24:58] | We should be looking for small ones. | 要找小的 |
[24:59] | Unintentional ones. | 无意识的 |
[25:01] | Oh, come on! | 干嘛啊 |
[25:02] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[25:06] | Just a small discharge. | 小小放电而已 |
[25:08] | Negligible compared to the voltage | 相比起来 电压可以忽略不计 |
[25:10] | Coursing through that elevator. | 那电梯里全是这样的小电弧 |
[25:12] | I say we need to find this person and soon. | 我说咱们得尽快找到这人 |
[25:15] | Before he finds out exactly what he’s capable of. | 在他真正明白他的能力之前 |
[25:21] | Wool socks. | 羊毛袜 |
[25:22] | Charlie, thanks for waking up the team. | 查理 谢谢你叫醒大家 |
[25:24] | Sure, look, we got reports of anomalies | 不客气 听着 我们得到些异常报告 |
[25:26] | Cluster e around the outlying parts | 集中在 |
[25:27] | Of worcester and the herndon building. | 伍斯特的赫尔登大楼周边 |
[25:29] | Parking garage, gates, | 包括停车场 大门 |
[25:30] | Automatic doors, a few cctvs. | 自动门 一些闭路电视 |
[25:32] | Well, we need more. | 我们需要更详细资料 |
[25:34] | Enough to discern a pattern. | 来辨别它的模式 |
[25:35] | You know, saying somebody’s doing all this. | 听着 说到有人干了这事儿 |
[25:38] | You do know that’s crazy, right? | 你知道这是无稽之谈 对吧 |
[25:39] | If it weren’t, we wouldn’t be looking for him. | 如果不是 我们就不会去找他 |
[25:50] | Mmm, joseph. mom. | -约瑟夫 -妈 |
[25:51] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[25:52] | Where the hell have you been? | 你究竟上哪儿去了 |
[25:55] | Mom. | 妈 |
[25:56] | I think I made a big mistake. | 我想我闯了大祸 |
[25:59] | You? surprise. | 你闯祸是经常的事 |
[26:00] | No, pl– | 别 求你 |
[26:01] | Please just listen to me. | 求你听我说 |
[26:02] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[26:03] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[26:04] | I was reading this magazine, | 我看杂志时候 |
[26:05] | And there was this ad in the back | 看到背面的广告 |
[26:07] | About tapping into your hidden potential, you know? | 是关于激发你的潜能 你知道吗 |
[26:08] | And i–i figured it couldn’t hurt. | 我 我猜应该不会有害 |
[26:10] | So I went down to this office. | 我就去了那个办公室 |
[26:12] | They did some tests. | 他们做了些实验 |
[26:13] | Did you give them money? no, just listen– | -你给他们钱了 -没 听我说 |
[26:14] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你究竟怎么了 |
[26:16] | They put me under some hypnosis. | 他们催眠了我 |
[26:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:20] | And they–they said they were gonna, uh, realign | 他们 他们说 嗯 要重排 |
[26:22] | The electrical impulses of my brain. | 我的脑电脉冲 |
[26:24] | Make it mimic a more confident person. | 把我变种成一个自信的人 |
[26:27] | No, but they did something to me! | 不 不过他们对我动了手脚 |
[26:28] | They changed me. | 他们改变了我 |
[26:29] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[26:31] | And now all these things have been happening. | 现在发生的这一切 |
[26:33] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办好 |
[26:34] | I don’t know what to do. what do i– | 我不知道该怎么办 我能 |
[26:36] | I’m dying– stop it! | -我要死了 -闭嘴 |
[26:37] | Get a hold of your– | 关上你那张 |
[26:39] | Damn it, mom! | 该死 妈妈 |
[26:41] | For once, please! | 仅此一次 求你了 |
[26:43] | Please help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[26:48] | Pills. | 药 |
[26:49] | Oh, my god, oh, my god. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[26:50] | No, no, no, please. | 别 别 别 求求你 |
[26:52] | Pills. | 药 |
[26:56] | Hello? hello? | 你好 |
[26:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:17] | Joseph meegar. | 约瑟夫·米加 |
[27:21] | You don’t have to be scared, joseph. | 用不着害怕 约瑟夫 |
[27:23] | We want to help you. | 我们想帮你 |
[27:25] | We’re here to adjust your medication. | 我们来给你用药 |
[27:27] | You did this to me. | 你对我下的手 |
[27:28] | What did you– | 你对我 |
[27:46] | Looking for anything unusual. | 注意异常情况 |
[27:47] | Systems going offline, | 系统意外掉线 |
[27:48] | Random power surges. | 电脉冲紊乱 |
[27:51] | Hey, I’ve got another incident. | 我这里又有一桩事故 |
[27:52] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[27:53] | Bicoastal parcel. | 两岸货运 |
[27:54] | Guy lost his hand in a conveyor malfunction. | 有人因传送带故障碾断了一只手 |
[27:57] | Bicoastal parcel? | 两岸货运 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:01] | I gotta call you back. | 我给你回电话 |
[28:04] | What? | 什么 |
[28:08] | Herndon building security sign-in sheet. | 赫尔登大楼保安也在名单上 |
[28:09] | Bicoastal parcel. | 两岸货运 |
[28:12] | Joseph meegar. | 约瑟夫·米加 |
[28:43] | She was found dead. | 她被发现时已死 |
[28:44] | A pacemaker malfunction. | 心脏起搏器故障 |
[28:46] | Olivia thinks they may have found our guy. | 奥利维亚说他们知道谁是我们要找的人了 |
[28:50] | Yeah, now we just have to find him. | 目前必须找到他 |
[28:51] | Time of death was around 1:15 a.m., | 死亡时间大约是凌晨1点15 |
[28:53] | So god knows where he could be by now. | 天知道他现在在哪里 |
[28:56] | Ask her what’s visible in the event perimeter. | 问她现场周围都有些什么 |
[28:59] | Electronic, specifically. | 特别是带电的 |
[29:01] | Walter wants to know what’s in the apartment. | 沃尔特想知道房间里面有什么 |
[29:02] | What kind of gadgets. | 有哪些小东西 |
[29:03] | Uh, specifically electronics. | 特别是电子设备 |
[29:06] | Um, okay, there’s a answering machine. | 有一部录音电话机 |
[29:10] | An answering machine. | 录音电话机 |
[29:11] | Telephone. telephone. | -电话 -电话 |
[29:12] | Boom box. boom box. | -便携式录放机 -便携式录放机 |
[29:13] | Fan. fan. | -电扇 -电扇 |
[29:14] | B–boom box. | 便携式录放机 |
[29:16] | That’s a device for playing music. | 用来播放音乐的设备 |
[29:17] | Cassette tapes, yes? | 盒式磁带 有吗 |
[29:19] | Yes, but now’s not really the time. | 有 但现在没时间 |
[29:21] | Anything else, olivia? | 还有什么 奥利维亚 |
[29:22] | Television. | 电视 |
[29:23] | A television. | 一台电视 |
[29:24] | Lamps. | 电灯 |
[29:25] | A lamp. | 一个电灯 |
[29:26] | Walter, walter. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[29:27] | Pay attention, would you? | 能专心点吗 |
[29:28] | We’re doing this for you. | 是说给你听的 |
[29:30] | Tell olivia to come home. | 让奥利维亚回来 |
[29:32] | I know how to find him. | 我知道怎么找到他了 |
[29:41] | So… So what is this? | 这 这是什么 |
[29:44] | This is the sort of work I was born for. | 这是我天生擅长的工作 |
[29:46] | You were hoping for something more specific, maybe? | 能说得具体点吗 |
[29:49] | Everyone has a unique magnetic fingerprint. | 每人都有一个唯一的磁场指纹 |
[29:53] | I said that, yes? | 是我说的 对吗 |
[29:55] | But it is limited. | 但很微弱 |
[29:57] | Barely traceable, | 几乎无法捕捉 |
[29:58] | Except in people like mr.– | 除了某些人 像 |
[29:59] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[30:00] | Meegar. | 米加 |
[30:02] | Meegar. | 米加 |
[30:03] | But since mr. meegar has been enhanced, | 但因为米加先生的被加强了 |
[30:07] | He’ll give off a stronger signal than your average joe. | 他会发生比普通人强很多的信号 |
[30:09] | So what’s that got to do with the cassette tape? | 那和盒式磁带有什么关系 |
[30:11] | The cassette tape is as simple as it gets. | 盒式磁带原理非常简单 |
[30:14] | Once exposed to a magnetic field, | 一旦暴露于磁场中 |
[30:16] | It remains permanently magnetized. | 就会永久被磁化 |
[30:18] | Given the strength of mr. Meegar’s electromagnetic signature, | 米加先生的电磁场强度 |
[30:24] | Plus his proximity to the tape, | 加上他与磁带的近距离 |
[30:27] | I have little doubt | 我怀疑 |
[30:28] | That that cassette has been imprinted | 盒式磁带中录有了 |
[30:30] | With meegar’s electrical signature. | 米加的电子信号标记 |
[30:33] | It–it’s kind of like when a film camera | 有点像录像机 |
[30:35] | Double-exposes a picture. | 录了双重影像 |
[30:37] | Now we just take out the music | 现在滤掉音乐 |
[30:40] | And see what we have left. | 看看得到什么 |
[30:50] | Wait, wait, wait– there it is. | 等等 找到了 |
[30:53] | That’s him. | 那是他 |
[30:54] | That’s mister… | 那是 |
[30:56] | Meegar. | 米加 |
[30:58] | Yes. | 好的 |
[30:59] | Now to find meegar. | 现在去找米加 |
[31:02] | How? | 怎么找 |
[31:03] | Birds. | 鸟 |
[31:04] | Wait, you mean that pigeon thing? | 你是说鸽子 |
[31:07] | You believe we can find him using pigeons? | 你认为我们可以用鸽子找到他 |
[31:09] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[31:11] | As I’ve said, | 如我所说 |
[31:13] | I can program carrier pigeons | 我可以驱使信鸽 |
[31:15] | To track a strong electromagnetic field. | 去找寻强电磁场区域 |
[31:17] | We have his signature. | 我们有他的信号签名 |
[31:20] | Now all we need are birds. | 现在需要的是鸟 |
[31:21] | I–i wish you told me earlier, | 真希望你早点告诉我 |
[31:23] | Because then I could’ve been working on it. | 我早就可以弄了 |
[31:26] | So how many? | 要多少 |
[31:27] | Not many. two dozen. | 不多 两打 |
[31:28] | Two dozen. Great. | 两打 真行 |
[31:47] | Wait…where am i? | 等下 我在哪 |
[31:51] | Tell fischer he woke up. | 告诉菲舍尔他醒了 |
[31:55] | What is– what is this place? | 这地方 这地方是干什么的 |
[31:58] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[32:01] | What are you– | 你们在… |
[32:02] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[32:03] | No, wait, no–please! | 不 等等 不 拜托 |
[32:05] | Please, please, please! | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[32:08] | You ready? | 准备好了 |
[32:10] | Yes, ideal. | 是的 理论上 |
[32:12] | Walter, you’re not gonna accidentally fry | 沃尔特 你不会一不小心烤焦 |
[32:13] | One of those pigeons? | 一只鸽子吧 |
[32:15] | Stranger things have happened. | 奇怪的事情已经发生了 |
[32:16] | That’s his motto. | 那是他的座右铭 |
[32:17] | As I said, | 如我所说 |
[32:18] | Pigeons contain traces of magnetite in their beaks. | 鸽子在它们的喙中携带有磁场印迹 |
[32:23] | Like hundreds of tiny Compass needles. | 像无数细小压缩在一起的针 |
[32:26] | The tesla coils will create | 特斯拉线圈会产生 |
[32:29] | An artificial electromagnetic field, | 个人造的电磁场 |
[32:32] | Which I have already matched With mister… | 正好与 |
[32:36] | Uh, whatever’s unique signature, | 随便啦 独一无二的签名相匹配 |
[32:37] | And will now imprint onto the pigeon. | 现在会印刻到鸽子上 |
[32:40] | So we set all of these birds free and they… | 我们放飞所有的鸟 它们 |
[32:43] | Fly to joseph meegar. | 会飞向约瑟夫·米加 |
[32:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:47] | Me too. I’ll believe it when I see it. | 我也一样 眼见为实 |
[32:49] | Step back. | 靠后 |
[32:50] | Work to be done. | 要工作了 |
[33:04] | Gps chip’s ready? | GPS芯片准备好了 |
[33:05] | Yep. | 是的 |
[33:06] | So we’re putting gps chips on carrier pigeons | 我们把GPS芯片放到信鸽上 |
[33:09] | To find a man who can control electricity? | 以找到个能控制电力的人 |
[33:12] | I have you to thank for that, don’t i? | 我得谢谢你 对吗 |
[33:14] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[33:36] | No! | 不 |
[33:45] | You listened. | 你听进去了 |
[33:46] | You’re not real. | 你不是真实的 |
[33:48] | The last time we spoke, | 上次我们谈话 |
[33:50] | You listened. | 你听进去了 |
[33:51] | You stay the hell away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[33:54] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[34:16] | I didn’t betray you. | 我不曾背叛你 |
[34:18] | You know that. in your heart. | 你知道的 在你心里 |
[34:21] | You know I wasn’t the one. | 你知道那不是我 |
[34:29] | I think this bird thing might actually work. | 我看这鸽子真奏效了 |
[34:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:50] | Hey, charlie. | 查理 |
[34:53] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:56] | Did I miss anything? | 有什么进展 |
[34:57] | I think the show’s about to start. | 好戏要开始了 |
[34:59] | I know we’ve only been together for a short time, | 我知道我们刚相处不久 |
[35:02] | But I think I’m going to miss them. | 但我会想念它们 |
[35:04] | Such majestic creatures. | 如此有尊严的生物 |
[35:06] | They’re rats with wings. | 它们就是有翅膀的老鼠 |
[35:08] | You’ll get over it. | 省省吧 |
[35:13] | All right, gps is active. | 好了 GPS启动 |
[35:15] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[35:16] | Then we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[35:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[35:21] | Start your engines. | 开足马力 |
[35:25] | Start it up. | 开始 |
[35:36] | Come on, come on. | 飞吧 飞吧 |
[35:52] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这能行 |
[35:54] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[36:04] | Seriously, if this works– | 说真的 如果这有用 |
[36:05] | You’re gonna have some more faith | 你会对你的父亲 |
[36:06] | In your father? | 多点信心 |
[36:08] | No. | 不会 |
[36:13] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[36:14] | We gotta tie the gps to the mainframe. | 将GPS连接到主机 |
[36:17] | Genius. | 有才 |
[36:21] | And we’re in. | 进入了 |
[36:24] | And there are the birds. | 鸟在那里 |
[36:31] | I don’t see them. | 没有看到它们 |
[36:32] | Yeah, we lost the birds. | 我们没找到鸟 |
[36:33] | They’re going northwest | 它们正往西北方向 |
[36:34] | Towards mill street. | 米尔街方向 |
[36:37] | We’re approaching mill now. | 现在接近米尔街 |
[36:38] | Uh, make a left. | 左转 |
[36:39] | Take a left. | 左转 |
[36:46] | I see them. | 我看到它们了 |
[36:47] | All right, we got ’em. | 行了 我们找到了 |
[36:48] | I see ’em. | 看到了 |
[36:49] | Glad you got the car washed? | 真高兴你洗了车 |
[36:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:56] | It is unfair. | 这不公平 |
[36:58] | And I appreciate that. | 而我很欣赏这点 |
[37:01] | The position you find yourself in now | 你现在的处境 |
[37:04] | Must be so surreal for you. | 肯定让你觉得超出现实 |
[37:06] | Oh, my god! what did you do to me? | 天啊 你对我做了什么 |
[37:07] | My head…hurts so much. | 我的头 疼得要命 |
[37:10] | Those had to be subdermal. | 那些必须进到皮下 |
[37:11] | They can be removed later. | 稍后可以取掉 |
[37:15] | What am I doing here? | 我在这里干什么 |
[37:17] | No-no-no–ah! | 不不不 |
[37:19] | You don’t realize | 你还不明白 |
[37:21] | What you are. | 你是什么 |
[37:25] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[37:27] | You wanted to be confident. | 你想变得自信 |
[37:30] | That’s why you came to us. | 所以来找我们 |
[37:31] | No, I don’t want to be confident. | 不 我不想变自信 |
[37:33] | I don’t need to be confident. | 我不需要变得自信 |
[37:34] | But you are now. | 但你现在挺自信的 |
[37:36] | I just want my life back! | 我只想回到以前的生活 |
[37:38] | I just want to go back to how it was, please! | 我只想回到以前的样子 求你了 |
[37:39] | Look what science has made you, Joseph. | 看看科学把你变成什么了 约瑟夫 |
[37:43] | You are special. | 你很特别 |
[37:46] | No. | 不 |
[37:50] | Make a right on tempest. | 在檀佩斯特右转 |
[37:52] | Take your next right. | 下面右转 |
[38:01] | All right, I think they’ve stopped. | 行了 我想它们停了 |
[38:03] | There. | 那里 |
[38:04] | All right, I got ’em. I see ’em. | 行 我找到了 看到它们了 |
[38:07] | Okay, we’re heading there now. | 行了 我们正往那赶 |
[38:09] | Then our work is done. | 那我们就完工了 |
[38:11] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[38:26] | Hey, you stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[38:29] | Whatever you say, boss. | 遵命 老大 |
[38:32] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我不会追问你 |
[38:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:38] | Visitors. front entrance. | 前门有人来了 |
[38:40] | Take him out through the back. | 带他从后门出去 |
[38:43] | Wait at the depot. | 在仓库等 |
[38:44] | You’ll be contacted there. | 有人会在那联系你 |
[38:45] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[38:46] | He’s the priority. | 他才是最重要的 |
[38:59] | No movement. | 没动静 |
[39:00] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[39:14] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[39:16] | Get in.Get in the car. | 进去 快上车 |
[39:38] | Get those hands up. | 举起手来 |
[39:42] | I said get your hands in the air. | 我说把手举起来 |
[39:46] | Joseph meegar. | 约瑟夫·米加 |
[39:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[39:51] | I’m sorry. who? | 不好意思 你说谁 |
[39:54] | Take upstairs. | 去楼上看 |
[39:56] | We’ll go around. | 我们查看四周 |
[40:08] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[40:10] | Stop! | 停下 |
[40:14] | Joseph! | 约瑟夫 |
[40:49] | Stop! | 停下 |
[41:11] | They’re gonna keep him heavily sedated for a while. | 他们会给他注射镇静剂 |
[41:14] | Don’t want him pulling his whole electro-man thing. | 以防他释放他的电能力 |
[41:19] | Mr. meegar. | 米加先生 |
[41:20] | Miss, no one will tell me where I’m going. | 小姐 没人告诉我要去哪 |
[41:23] | To the hospital. | 去医院 |
[41:26] | They’re going to perform some exams. | 他们会给你做一些检查 |
[41:28] | Check to see that your head’s okay. | 查看你的头部伤势如何 |
[41:30] | And then I’m gonna have some questions for you. | 然后我要问你一些问题 |
[41:32] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[41:34] | I didn’t want to hurt anybody. | 我本不想伤害任何人 |
[41:36] | We’re going to help you. | 我们会帮你的 |
[41:38] | That’s what they said. | 他们也这么说过 |
[41:39] | Please… I want to go home. | 求你了 我想回家 |
[41:42] | I’m afraid we can’t let you do that. | 恐怕不行 |
[41:59] | That one can go out the back. | 那个可以放后面 |
[42:01] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[42:02] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么名字 |
[42:08] | Starts with “a.” | A开头的 |
[42:09] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[42:10] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[42:12] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[42:15] | Ah, olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[42:17] | Peter told me to tell you, if I saw you, | 彼得说见到你就要我告诉你 |
[42:21] | That he was returning the pigeons. | 他去还鸽子了 |
[42:23] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[42:24] | What’s– | 那是什么 |
[42:26] | It’s milk. | 牛奶 |
[42:27] | From gene. | 小吉的 |
[42:28] | Do you want some? | 你要喝点吗 |
[42:29] | I’ll pass. | 还是算了 |
[42:30] | Are you certain? mm-hmm. | 你确定不要吗 |
[42:34] | The color in your face. | 你的脸色 |
[42:35] | You’re looking a little pallid. | 看上去有点苍白 |
[42:38] | Are you feeling well? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[42:40] | Fine. | 很好 |
[42:42] | I’m a little tired. that’s all. | 只是有点累 |
[42:44] | Well, I don’t yet know you | 我不知道方不方便 |
[42:47] | Well enough to ask this, | 问这个 |
[42:50] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[42:52] | You haven’t seemed yourself lately. | 你最近不太自然 |
[42:57] | I haven’t been sleeping very well. | 我最近睡得不好 |
[43:03] | I’ve been… | 我最近 |
[43:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[43:14] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[43:17] | You’ve been seeing him. | 你最近见到他了 |
[43:18] | Your friend. | 你朋友 |
[43:20] | John scott. | 约翰·斯科特 |
[43:26] | I’m not surprised. | 我不觉得惊讶 |
[43:28] | There is a reason. | 有原因的 |
[43:31] | I’ve been having hallucinations? | 我最近产生幻觉了吗 |
[43:34] | No. | 不 |
[43:36] | Not hallucinations. | 不是幻觉 |
[43:45] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[43:49] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[43:51] | I can’t be sure. | 我不确定 |
[43:53] | The brain is a mystery. | 大脑是个迷 |
[43:56] | But I believe | 但我相信 |
[43:59] | When you were in the tank, | 你在罐子里的时候 |
[44:02] | John scott… | 约翰·斯科特 |
[44:05] | That part of his consciousness | 他那部分的意识 |
[44:09] | Crossed over into yours. | 传输到你脑子里了 |
[44:11] | And it’s still there. | 现在还在那里 |
[44:13] | His memories. | 他的记忆 |
[44:16] | Experiences, thoughts. | 经历 想法 |
[44:19] | You understand me, yes? | 你明白吗 |
[44:24] | These aren’t memories. | 这些不是记忆 |
[44:27] | He appears right in front of me. | 他就出现在我面前 |
[44:30] | He talks to me. | 跟我说话 |
[44:32] | Yes, he would. | 对 他会的 |
[44:35] | Like a waking dream. | 像梦幻一样 |
[44:37] | Because he doesn’t belong there. | 因为他不属于那里 |
[44:41] | There’s only room for one voice in your head, | 你脑子里只能容下一个声音 |
[44:44] | Not two. | 不是两个 |
[44:45] | This is your brain’s way | 这就是你大脑的 |
[44:47] | Of working it out. | 解决方法 |
[44:48] | Your mind is expelling him. | 你的思想正在排除他 |
[44:52] | Exorcising his thoughts. | 驱逐他的想法 |
[44:54] | He’ll go away. | 他会离开 |
[44:56] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[45:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:04] | You really want him to? | 你真的想让他离开吗 |
[46:44] | Our team’s still cataloging | 我们的小组还在记录 |
[46:46] | All the files that we found in the cellar. | 所有在地下室发现的文件 |
[46:47] | Apparently john scott was conducting | 显然 约翰·斯科特曾开展 |
[46:49] | His own investigations. | 他自己的调查 |
[46:51] | Did the files give any indication | 这些文件有表明 |
[46:52] | Of who he might’ve been working for? | 他为谁卖命的迹象吗 |
[46:54] | Not that we can see. | 没发现 |
[46:56] | But it appears that many of the cases | 但能看出其中很多案件 |
[46:57] | Were pattern-related. | 跟那个计划有关 |
[46:59] | He knew about the pattern. | 他知道那个计划 |
[47:00] | He also knew about our friend dr. fischer. | 他也知道我们的朋友菲舍尔博士 |
[47:04] | In fact, he knew quite a bit more than we did. | 实际上 他知道的比我们还多 |
[47:07] | Including seven other potential josephs | 包括其他七个跟约瑟夫一样 |
[47:09] | That fischer was subjecting to treatments. | 菲舍尔想下手的人 |
[47:12] | Fortunately, none of them had activated yet. | 所幸的是 现在他们还未被激活 |
[47:14] | We were able to locate all seven. | 我们找到了他们 |
[47:17] | Medical services is examining them now. | 医疗队正在给他们检查 |
[47:20] | But they appear to be fine, thanks to you. | 但他们状况良好 多亏了你 |
[47:23] | Fischer’s still refusing to cooperate, | 菲舍尔还是拒绝合作 |
[47:25] | But I suspect six weeks in solitary | 但我估计六周监禁 |
[47:26] | Might change his mind. | 会改变他的想法 |
[47:28] | Well, I hope you’re right about that. | 我希望你是对的 |
[47:29] | And there was also something else. | 还有些其他东西 |
[47:35] | John scott’s personal effects. | 约翰·斯科特的私人物品 |
[47:40] | You will see some of them were intended for you | 你会发现有些是他打算给你的 |
[48:33] | I will prove it, liv, that I love you. | 我会证明我爱你的 小奥 |
[48:37] | Always. | 矢志不渝 |