时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Hey do you need a menu? | 你要看菜单么 |
[01:25] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[01:27] | Do you want some food? | 你想吃什么 |
[01:28] | There’s a wicked good vegetable soup. | 有一种非常美味的蔬菜汤 |
[01:36] | Hey give me a soup. onion? | 好的 我就要那个 有洋葱么 |
[01:38] | No vegetable. no one likes the onion. | 没 是蔬菜 没人喜欢洋葱 |
[01:40] | And call marty would you? | 可以帮我打电话给马迪 |
[01:42] | Marty? how come? | 为什么要叫马迪 |
[01:43] | There’s some woman here who might be in trouble. | 这里有位可能有麻烦的女人 |
[01:46] | She might need some help. | 她可能会要一些帮助 |
[01:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[01:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:15] | I used to love those crackers. | 当我还是个孩子的时候 |
[02:17] | When I was kid | 我喜欢吃那些脆饼 |
[02:18] | My mom would always get pissed at me | 我妈总会因此生我气 |
[02:19] | Because whenever we went out to eat | 因为每次我们出去吃饭的时候 |
[02:21] | I’d always eat like three packs | 我总喜欢在上主食之前就吃下三袋饼干 |
[02:22] | Before the food came and then I’d be stuffed. | 结果还没吃饭就撑了 |
[02:26] | What happened there? | 你的手怎么了 |
[02:31] | Not that it’s any of my business. | 不是我很八卦啊 |
[02:35] | I’ll leave you alone if you like. | 你想一个人静一静的话我就离开 |
[02:36] | I’m trying to remember. | 我正在努力回忆 |
[02:42] | I was at thurber’s. | 我从瑟伯家过来的 |
[02:45] | Hey marty. | 嘿 马迪 |
[02:51] | I’ll just have a soda. | 给我来杯汽水 |
[03:01] | How you doing tonight? | 今晚过得如何啊 |
[03:05] | You live around here? | 你是这附近的人么 |
[03:09] | I do. I live in the area. | 我住这附近 |
[03:12] | Haven’t seen you around. | 从来没见过你啊 |
[03:19] | I know I was born in boston. | 我知道我是在波士顿出生的 |
[03:23] | Oh yeah? you were born there? | 是么 你是波士顿人啊 |
[03:27] | So uh where do you live now? | 那 你现在住哪里呢 |
[03:31] | Where’s home? | 家在哪里 |
[03:32] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[03:36] | They… | 他们 |
[03:38] | They did things. | 他们做了些事 |
[03:42] | Who did things? | 谁做了什么事 |
[03:45] | I– | 我 |
[03:48] | I don’t–i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:50] | They– | 他们 |
[03:56] | They gave me a red medicine. | 他们给了我一颗红色药丸 |
[03:57] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[03:59] | So uh what was the red medicine? | 那么 那个红色药丸是什么 |
[04:01] | They didn’t tell me. | 他们没说 |
[04:03] | Okay that’s all right. | 好的 没事 |
[04:06] | And um a blue one. | 还有一颗蓝色小药丸 |
[04:08] | There was blue. | 是蓝色的 |
[04:11] | They– | 他们 |
[04:13] | They confused me. | 他们把我弄得很晕 |
[04:15] | They…hurt me and– | 他们 伤害了我 而且 |
[04:20] | Ma’am I think you should come with me. | 女士 你可以跟我走一趟么 |
[04:23] | -No. -I can help you. | -不 -我可以帮你 |
[04:24] | No! no no no you’re not in any trouble. | -不 -别这样 你不会陷入麻烦的 |
[04:26] | No stop–stop it! | 不要 你住手 |
[04:27] | You need to talk to somebody. | 你要找个人谈谈 |
[04:28] | Stop it! | 不要这样 |
[04:33] | This is officer pitts. I’ve got a 5150. | 我是皮茨警官 我在5150区 |
[04:38] | Can you make sure that hannah’s available tonight please. | 汉纳今晚可以出勤么 谢谢 |
[04:39] | Aah! ben. | 啊 本 |
[04:43] | Ben! | 本 |
[04:47] | I need an ambulance at the diner right away! | 马上派一辆救护车来这个餐厅 |
[04:49] | Right now! | 立刻 |
[04:51] | What the hell is this?! | 到底怎么了 |
[06:01] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[06:03] | Oh that doesn’t bother you? | 啊 你不觉得那样很烦么 |
[06:06] | Are you kidding? | 你搞笑吧 |
[06:07] | That man falls asleep | 那个人可以一边睡觉 |
[06:09] | Counting pi to the 101st digit. | 一边把圆周率背诵到小数点后101位 |
[06:10] | That’s soothing. | 这真是小巫见大巫 |
[06:11] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[06:14] | Was I humming? | 你听到我在嗡嗡叫么 |
[06:16] | I thought it was in my head. | 我以为是声音仅存在我的脑子里 |
[06:17] | It wasn’t. | 可是不是的 |
[06:19] | Forgive me olivia. | 对不住了 小奥 |
[06:21] | Nothing sings like a kilovolt. | 高压电的声音无可比拟 |
[06:24] | Unique pitch. | 独一无二的音调 |
[06:25] | Nothing else in nature quite like it. | 自然界没有像这个一样的声音 |
[06:28] | I’m sure you’re right. | 你真有才 |
[06:32] | What’s up? what’s on your mind? | 怎么了 你脑子在想什么 |
[06:33] | Short fuse today I guess. | 可能是怒发冲冠吧 |
[06:35] | Indeed the tension in your voice | 就是这样 你声音里的电压 |
[06:37] | Indicates that you’re carrying a heavy psychic burden. | 表明你有很沉重的精神负担 |
[06:40] | Tortured by the depths of some– | 又由于某些东西抓狂 |
[06:42] | Hey walter I think she liked it better | 嘿 沃尔特 我觉得她更喜欢你 |
[06:44] | When you were humming. | 嗡嗡叫的时候 |
[06:45] | The incident occurred approximately six hours ago. | 事故大约发生在6个小时之前 |
[06:47] | All we’ve been able to determine so far | 我们所知道的是 |
[06:49] | Is that they were exposed to high levels of radiation. | 他们曾被高强度辐射过 |
[06:52] | Emily kramer. | 艾米丽·克莱默 |
[06:54] | Last night was the first time | 她昨晚 |
[06:55] | Anyone had seen her in two weeks | 是两周内第一次出现 |
[06:57] | Since she was reported missing by her parents. | 他父母曾报告说她失踪了 |
[06:59] | Police officer inside | 还有一个警官 |
[07:00] | Responded to a psych disturbance | 报告说当时情绪很激动 |
[07:02] | Which would explain why we found her in handcuffs. | 很好的解释了为什么我们看到她戴了手铐 |
[07:03] | You think she was a runway? | 你觉得她是离家出走的么 |
[07:05] | Her parents say no. | 她父母说不可能 |
[07:07] | They say she was perfectly happy. | 他们说她每天都很开心 |
[07:09] | In fact she’d just been accepted | 事实上 她刚刚取得了 |
[07:10] | To a masters program she was excited about. | 她渴望得到的硕士学位 |
[07:13] | Curiously the level of radiation | 奇怪的是 艾米丽体内的辐射强度 |
[07:15] | Coming from emily’s body | 几乎是其他人 |
[07:16] | Is almost three times as great as the rest. | 身体里辐射强度的三倍 |
[07:18] | Are you saying that she was the source? | 你是说她就是辐射源么 |
[07:20] | Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:22] | Dr. bishop any thoughts? | 贝博士有何见解 |
[07:24] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[07:27] | Where can I get one of those white suits? | 我们在哪里可以搞到那个白色的防护服 |
[07:42] | Ah! oh yeah. | 哦 帅气 |
[07:44] | There’s no head. | 没有脑袋 |
[07:45] | She was sick. | 她病了 |
[07:46] | Most like bellini’s lymphocemia. | 看来好像是贝式淋巴球减少症 |
[07:49] | Striped bruising on her neck and upper arms. | 她的颈部和手臂上有纹状瘀伤 |
[07:52] | You know what he’s talking about? | 你知道他讲的什么鸟语么 |
[07:54] | Bellini’s lymphocemia. it’s an auto-immune disease. | 贝式淋巴球减少症 是一个自身免疫性疾病 |
[07:56] | Irreversible. | 不可治愈 |
[07:58] | The body destroys its own muscles and organs. | 她的身体自毁了肌肉和器官 |
[08:00] | Meaning it’s fatal. yeah. | -是致命性疾病么 -是的 |
[08:02] | Though I’ve never seen bellini’s cause a victim | 虽然我从没见过这个病可以让 |
[08:05] | To lose her head. | 病患者脑袋爆掉 |
[08:06] | And what’s more curious | 更奇怪的是 |
[08:07] | The rash appears to be healing. | 她的皮疹显示正在好转 |
[08:09] | Bruises receding. | 瘀伤也在倒退 |
[08:11] | This woman seems to have been in remission. | 这个女的看起来像在恢复健康 |
[08:13] | Cured even. | 甚至可能已经治愈了 |
[08:15] | How do you cure a disease that’s incurable? | 你怎么能治好一个无法治愈的病呢 |
[08:17] | I haven’t the slightest idea | 我毫无头绪啊 |
[08:20] | Though I myself | 虽然我曾经 |
[08:21] | Once cured this one in a dream. | 在梦中治愈过这个病 |
[08:23] | Opium. fantastic stuff. | 用鸦片 很神奇的东西 |
[08:26] | Of couse I forgot it as soon as it worked out | 当然 我已经全忘记了 |
[08:30] | Ugh! thanks for the warning. | 谢谢提醒 |
[08:33] | 121 degrees. | 121摄氏度 |
[08:36] | That’s counter-indicative for a hemorrhagic tumor. | 那是温度计上显示的这块血肿的温度 |
[08:39] | Most likely water molecules excited all at once. | 很可能所有水分子都在瞬间被激发了 |
[08:43] | He means the guy’s brain was boiled. | 他的意思是这男人的大脑已经被煮熟了 |
[08:44] | Like a maine lobster. | 像条缅因龙虾 |
[08:46] | I need this body and the headless one | 我要这具尸体 还有这具无头的 |
[08:50] | Taken back to my lab. | 把他们送回我实验室 |
[08:52] | Walter her disease. if there’s no cure– | 沃尔特 她的病 如果没办法治愈 |
[08:54] | Well that’s the question. | 那确实是个问题 |
[08:57] | And one which we should pose to whoever was treating her. | 这问题我们得问那些给她治疗的人 |
[09:00] | Which makes three questions. | 这样总共就有三个问题了 |
[09:04] | The other one being what exactly happened here? | 另一个是 这儿到底发生了什么 |
[09:06] | That’s only two questions. | 你就说了两个问题 |
[09:08] | Oh is it? oh the third question! | 是吗 那第三个问题就是 |
[09:10] | Um could I get some of this onion soup? | 能给我来点这种洋葱汤吗 |
[09:14] | It looks delicious. | 看起来很美味 |
[09:22] | Agent dunham? | 德探员 |
[09:24] | Nadim patel. pleasure to meet you. | 纳丁·佩帖尔 很高兴见到你 |
[09:26] | Thank you thank you very much | 谢谢 非常感谢你 |
[09:27] | For taking the trouble to talk to me. | 百忙中抽时间见我 |
[09:29] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[09:30] | I’ve been told you have news about emily kramer. | 听说你有艾米丽·克莱默的消息 |
[09:32] | Unfortunately I do. | 很不幸 我的确有 |
[09:33] | Emily was found dead last night. | 昨晚 艾米丽被发现死亡了 |
[09:35] | What? how? | 什么 她怎么死的 |
[09:36] | I’m not at liberty to discuss that with you. | 不是很方便透露 |
[09:41] | Forgive me. I’m just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[09:44] | Emotional investment in patients. | 对病人倾注了感情 |
[09:45] | It’s an occupational hazard. | 这是种职业病 |
[09:46] | Her poor parents must be devastated | 她可怜的父母一定伤心欲绝了 |
[09:49] | After everything they’ve already been through. | 在他们经历的种种苦难之后 |
[09:51] | Yes and I hate troubling you about this | 是的 我非常不想打扰你 |
[09:53] | But we understand that emily was suffering | 但我们发现艾米丽当时所患的绝症 |
[09:55] | From a fatal disease that had recently gone into remission. | 已经有缓解的迹象 |
[09:59] | That’s right. | 的确如此 |
[10:02] | Do you have any idea how that’s possible? | 你知道原因吗 |
[10:05] | Medically no. | 从医学上分析 没有理由 |
[10:07] | Were you treating her | 你当时有没有 |
[10:08] | With any sort of radiation therapy? | 用所谓的辐射疗法给她治疗 |
[10:09] | Radiation? no. why? | 辐射疗法 不可能 干嘛这么问 |
[10:13] | The–the circumstances surrounding emily’s death | 艾米丽的死况 |
[10:17] | Were unusual. | 非常特殊 |
[10:19] | And it’s possible that her condition | 她的情况 |
[10:21] | May have been a factor. | 可能会是破案的关键 |
[10:26] | I’ll get you her records if that’ll help. | 我会给你她的病例 希望能帮上忙 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:30] | She was finally starting to live again. | 她终于获得重生了 |
[10:34] | Do I really need to be here? | 我有必要在这站着吗 |
[10:36] | Couldn’t you just use a clamp? | 你用个钳子不就得了 |
[10:38] | Of course I could. | 我当然能用钳子 |
[10:39] | But I enjoy the company. | 但我很享受有你做伴 |
[10:41] | Quality time as they say. | 像人们说的那样 珍贵的时光 |
[10:44] | Yeah ’cause this is just like | 对 就像乱扔旧猪皮 |
[10:46] | Throwing around the old pigskin. | 那样的珍贵时光 |
[10:47] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[10:48] | Hyacinth my third favorite flower. | 风信子 我第三喜欢的花 |
[10:51] | Associated in mythology with rebirth | 在神话中与重生有关 |
[10:54] | Which in this case is cruelly ironic. | 在这案子里 真是残酷的讽刺啊 |
[10:55] | It’s coming from her? | 那味道是她身上的吗 |
[10:57] | Indeed which indicates | 是的 这种迹象 |
[10:58] | Either a mutation of the genetic level | 要么是基因层次的突变 |
[11:00] | Or she was eating flowers. | 要么就是她在吃花 |
[11:03] | Perhaps her perfume. | 也许她的香水味 |
[11:04] | How’s it coming? | 香味从哪来的 |
[11:05] | Oh olivia join us. | 小奥 来和我们一起 |
[11:07] | We’ve learned some things already | 我们已经查到些东西了 |
[11:09] | We don’t think she ran away. | 我们不认为她是逃跑的 |
[11:10] | Ligature marks. | 她身上有绳索的印记 |
[11:12] | So she was being held against her will. | 所以她一直是被囚禁着的 |
[11:14] | Either that or she had | 要么就是 |
[11:15] | A proclivity for sexual bondage. | 她有被性虐待的癖好 |
[11:17] | Scientific observation not a judgment. | 科学观点 非个人判断 |
[11:20] | Some of my fondest memori—- | 我最喜欢的一段回忆就是 |
[11:22] | Oh walter stop. | 沃尔特 别说了 |
[11:23] | Wherever that’s going is just wrong. | 不管你回忆到什么 都别提了 |
[11:25] | There’s also this. | 还有这个 |
[11:26] | Subcutaneous injection marks. | 皮下注射的痕迹 |
[11:29] | She was being given medicine intravenously. | 她的静脉被注射了药物 |
[11:32] | So whoever was holding her captive | 所以那个抓了她的人 |
[11:33] | Was giving her drugs. | 给她注射了药物 |
[11:35] | Yes but not the enjoyable kind. | 是的 但不是让人愉悦的那种 |
[11:37] | In fact quite unlike | 事实上 不像是我以前所见的 |
[11:39] | Anything I’ve ever seen before. | 任何一种药物 |
[11:43] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[11:45] | Should I be? | 我应该春光满面吗 |
[11:48] | So how’d she end up in the diner? | 那她怎么会到那小餐馆去 |
[11:50] | Did she escape? perhaps not. | -她逃出来了吗 -也许不是逃跑 |
[11:53] | There are two distinct methods | 在科学试验中 |
[11:55] | In scientific experimentation. | 有两种不同的方法 |
[11:57] | Lab trials or field trials. | 实验室试验或是露天试验 |
[12:00] | You’re suggesting they may have let her go on purpose? | 你是说他们是故意放她走的 |
[12:02] | Whoever did this wanted to make sure | 不管是谁做的 他都是想搞清楚 |
[12:04] | What they did to her was working. | 他们对她的疗法是否奏效了 |
[12:05] | So there was something inside her | 所以她身体里有些东西 |
[12:07] | That killed those people at the diner. | 在小餐馆把那些人全杀了 |
[12:09] | And her– noggin? | 那一小杯汤吗 |
[12:11] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不能确定 |
[12:13] | It’s a theory. | 只是理论上的 |
[12:15] | Obviously I’ll be more certain | 等我鉴定出汤的成分 |
[12:16] | Once we identify the substance. sorry. | 会更有把握 |
[12:19] | Or when whoever did this… | 或是有人又干了相同的事 |
[12:20] | hey charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[12:21] | Tries to repeat their results. | 想再次检验他们的成果 |
[12:23] | You mean if they take another woman. | 你是说他们可能再抓一个女孩 |
[12:25] | Judging by agent dunham’s body language | 根据德探员的肢体语言 |
[12:28] | I’d say she’s receiving that very news. | 我敢说她肯定认同了我的观点 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:34] | Missing persons called in another case four hours ago. | 阿克顿 麻省 四个小时前 有人报告了另一宗失踪案 |
[12:37] | Her name is claire williams. | 她叫克莱尔·威廉姆斯 |
[12:39] | She was diagnosed | 她四年前 |
[12:41] | With bellini’s lymphocemia three years ago. | 被诊断患有贝式淋巴球减少症 |
[12:42] | Someone’s targeting people with the disease? | 有人靠疾病确定目标吗 |
[12:45] | That or it’s one hell of a coincidence. | 要么是这样 要么是另一桩巧合 |
[12:52] | Hey liv. | 小奥 |
[12:55] | I get it. | 我来吧 |
[12:57] | You get what? | 你来干嘛 |
[12:59] | Young woman what was done to her. | 年轻姑娘 那些人的暴行 |
[13:02] | You know this coming your way today of all days. | 这些天来 你一直和这种事打交道 |
[13:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:10] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[13:14] | Listen I know you don’t like to celebrate | 我知道你不喜欢庆祝 |
[13:18] | But happy birthday. | 还是祝你生日快乐 |
[13:21] | Ken williams? | 肯·威廉姆斯吗 |
[13:23] | Olivia dunham charlie francis | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 这位是查理·弗朗西斯 |
[13:25] | fbi. | 我们是FBI的 |
[13:27] | Claire. did you find her? | 你们找到克莱尔了吗 |
[13:29] | I’m afraid we don’t have new information. | 恐怕还没 |
[13:31] | But we do need to ask you a few questions. | 但我们得问你几个问题 |
[13:34] | Her name is emily kramer. | 她叫艾米丽·克莱默 |
[13:38] | She’s suffered from the same disease as your wife. | 和你太太得了一样的病 |
[13:40] | You seen her before? | 你以前见过她吗 |
[13:42] | Another case? | 又是一个病例吗 |
[13:44] | What–what happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[13:46] | Do you know her mr. williams? | 你认识她吗 威廉姆斯先生 |
[13:50] | No i-i don’t think so. | 不 我不这么想 |
[13:53] | We don’t know anyone else with bellini’s | 别的贝里尼病患者我们一个都不认识 |
[13:56] | I mean what we went through fighting claire’s disease. | 我是说 当我们帮助克莱尔对抗她的疾病 |
[13:59] | And the constant pain. | 缓解她的疼痛 |
[14:02] | When the lesions started appearing | 当症状出现时 |
[14:05] | She stopped going out. | 她就不出去了 |
[14:06] | That damn disease almost took everything from us | 这该死的病几乎毁了我们的一切 |
[14:10] | Even our marriage. | 甚至我们的婚姻 |
[14:11] | And then… it was like a miracle. | 但突然 奇迹发生了 |
[14:15] | A miracle? | 奇迹 |
[14:17] | She started getting better. | 她渐渐好转 |
[14:18] | The pain went away. | 疼痛消失了 |
[14:21] | She went into remission? | 她去了康复中心 |
[14:23] | About six weeks ago. | 六周前 |
[14:24] | She was herself again. | 她渐渐康复 |
[14:27] | And now… | 到现在 |
[14:30] | Please find my wife. | 求求你找到我的妻子 |
[14:34] | Please find her for me. | 求你帮我找到她吧 |
[15:04] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[15:09] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求求你 别伤害我 |
[15:29] | The diner was a test. this one counts. | 餐馆是个测试 这个才算 |
[15:32] | Is she a candidate? | 她是候选人 |
[15:33] | Even better. | 更好 |
[15:35] | Let’s get started. | 咱们开始吧 |
[15:49] | To understand what happened at the diner | 为了明白餐馆里发生了什么事 |
[15:52] | We’ll use mr. papaya. | 我们用木瓜先生来做实验 |
[15:58] | Clear! | 闪开 |
[16:02] | This is upsetting | 真让人失望 |
[16:03] | Because he’s the friendliest of fruits. | 他最爱水果了 |
[16:11] | And we have goo-ification. | 我们要把粘性物密致化 |
[16:13] | Is that the scientific term? | 这是科学术语吗 |
[16:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:17] | The show’s not over yet. | 好戏还没完 |
[16:23] | Is that what you think happened to the people in the diner? | 这就是发生在餐馆里人身上的吗 |
[16:26] | That beam emits high energy microwaves | 那啸声发射了含很高的能量微波 |
[16:30] | Which cause mr. papaya’s molecules | 使得木瓜先生的分子 |
[16:33] | To vibrate rapidly | 高速的震颤 |
[16:35] | Causing friction and producing heat. | 分子间摩擦释放了热量 |
[16:37] | It’s like how a microwave oven cooks food. | 和微波炉加热食物原理一样 |
[16:39] | Only in emily kramer’s case she was the oven. | 不过在艾米丽·克莱默的案子里 她是微波炉 |
[16:42] | But then what killed emily? | 那么艾米丽怎么死的 |
[16:44] | This demonstration is far more effective with living tissue. | 这对生命组织影响更大 |
[16:48] | I have some expendable gerbils in the back. no. | -后面有些试验用的沙鼠 -不 |
[16:51] | Oh it’s no trouble. I’m sure you’d like it. | 没事 不麻烦 你会喜欢的 |
[16:53] | Walter just drop it. | 沃特尔 拉倒吧 |
[16:55] | Wait am I missing something? | 我是不是漏掉了什么 |
[16:57] | How is it that emily is um cooking people? | 那么艾米丽 嗯 怎么 “烹饪”了人 |
[17:00] | In her blood I found traces of radioactive isotopes. | 她的血液里我们查出了放射性同位素 |
[17:06] | Strontium 90. | 锶90 |
[17:09] | I believe that these microscopic capsules | 我想这些微型胶囊 |
[17:11] | Are designed to release | 旨在释放此同位素 |
[17:14] | Just the right amount of radiation at specific times | 在特定时间释放定量的放射性同位素 |
[17:17] | To cure her disease. | 以治疗她的疾病 |
[17:19] | So you think these capsules saved her life. | 那么你认为这些胶囊救了她的命 |
[17:21] | Think of it like time-released chemotherapy. | 把它当成时间性的化学疗法 |
[17:22] | Oh yes but in emily’s case | 对 不过在艾米丽的案子里 |
[17:24] | The cure also made her a perfect candidate | 这种治疗手段也让她成为了绝佳 |
[17:27] | For weaponization. | 武器实验人选 |
[17:28] | Whatever was injected into her bloodstream | 不管她的血液里被注射了什么 |
[17:31] | Caused these capsules to burst all at once | 使得这些胶囊立刻爆开 |
[17:34] | Sending out a microwave blas | 发出了微波辐射 |
[17:36] | And perhaps given her own head | 也许还把她自己的脑袋 |
[17:39] | Was the source of energy–kaboom. | 当成了能量源 砰 |
[17:42] | So emily’s rheumatologist dr. patel | 那么艾米丽的风湿病专家 佩帖尔医生 |
[17:45] | Would he have access to these sorts of isotopes? | 他有权使用这些同位素吗 |
[17:47] | It’s doubtful. | 我怀疑 |
[17:49] | They only use them in a couple of therapies | 它们只被用在几种治疗中 |
[17:51] | And they’re really strictly regulated. | 而且全部有严格规范 |
[17:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:54] | You think patel had something to do with this? | 你认为佩帖尔与此有关 |
[17:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:56] | But 83% of kidnap victims | 不过83%的被劫持者 |
[17:58] | Are abducted by someone they know. | 都是被认识的人绑走的 |
[18:00] | I’m gonna go and talk to emily kramer’s parents. | 我去和艾米丽·克莱默的父母谈谈 |
[18:02] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你去 |
[18:04] | Oh peter! | 彼得 |
[18:05] | If you’re going out | 你要是出门 |
[18:07] | Could you bring me back some cotton candy? | 给我带包棉花糖吧 |
[18:09] | Cotton candy. yep. | -棉花糖 -对 |
[18:11] | Blue not pink. | 蓝色的 粉红的不要 |
[18:12] | I’ve had a craving. | 我超爱 |
[18:15] | Must be the hyacinths. | 一定是因为风信子 |
[18:16] | Lovely blue flowers. | 可爱的小蓝花花 |
[18:27] | You’re probably way ahead of me on this already | 也许这事你也有所察觉 |
[18:29] | But I’m noticing certain uncomfortable similarities | 但是我注意到了些类似点 不太让人舒服 |
[18:32] | Between this and some of the other incidents | 我们最近处理的 |
[18:33] | We’ve been covering lately. | 其他事故和此事有所类似 |
[18:34] | More humans are being used as guinea pigs. | 很多人被当作了实验用的豚鼠 |
[18:37] | My points is if this is part of the pattern | 我意思是 如果这是计划的一部分 |
[18:39] | What if these people aren’t just experiments? | 那当人们不再是实验品了呢 |
[18:42] | What if somebody is preparing for something? | 如果真有人策划干什么 |
[18:51] | Maybe we should come back later. | 也许我们该晚点再来 |
[18:54] | Before or after they do to claire williams | 在他们按照处理艾米丽·克莱默那样 |
[18:57] | What they did to emily kramer? | 处理克莱尔·威廉姆斯之前还是之后 |
[18:58] | Olivia this is a wake. | 奥利维亚 这是追悼会 |
[19:00] | These people are mourning their child. | 人们在悼念他们的孩子们 |
[19:20] | No. | 不 |
[19:21] | Don’t you need a warrant for this? | 咱们不需要许可证吗 |
[19:23] | Hey olivia stop! | 奥利维亚 停下 |
[19:27] | Okay crashing a wake is bad enough | 好了 毁了追悼会就够糟了 |
[19:29] | But rifling through a dead girl’s things? | 还搜死了的女孩的东西 |
[19:31] | It’s the only hope of finding a solid lead | 这是找到线索的唯一希望了 |
[19:33] | So please help me. | 来帮帮忙 |
[19:36] | What is it that we’re looking for? | 我们究竟找什么呢 |
[19:38] | Anything any connection she may have had– | 任何东西 任何能把她联系到 |
[19:41] | What are you doing in here? | 你们在这里干嘛 |
[19:43] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[19:45] | What are you doing in my daughter’s room? | 你们在我女儿的房间里做什么 |
[19:46] | Mrs. kramer we’re terribly sorry about your loss. | 克莱默女士 我对你失去亲人深表遗憾 |
[19:48] | We’re with the fbi. | 我们是FBI |
[19:50] | Fbi? today? you come here today? | FBI 今天 你们今天来 |
[19:52] | Mrs. kramer please listen to me. | 克莱默女士 请听我说 |
[19:54] | Another girl’s life is at stake. | 另一个女孩的生命处于危险中 |
[19:55] | What do you mean? what other girl? | 你说什么 什么另一个女孩 |
[19:58] | Her name is claire williams. claire? | -她的名字叫克莱尔·威廉姆斯 -克莱尔 |
[20:01] | What’s happened to claire? | 克莱尔怎么了 |
[20:03] | You know her? | 您认识她 |
[20:06] | A therapist told her to write through | 有个临床医师让她写下来 |
[20:11] | The pain and the alienation that she felt. | 她疼痛和变化的感觉 |
[20:14] | It was all she had until the treatments. | 这是她在治疗前写下的全部 |
[20:18] | The treatments? for her bellini’s. | -治疗 -针对对她的贝里尼病 |
[20:20] | Emily and claire both had the disease. | 艾米丽和克莱尔都有这种病 |
[20:22] | That’s how they met. here. | 她们就这么认识了 在这儿 |
[20:27] | They became such good friends. | 她们是那么好的朋友 |
[20:44] | Why’d you lie to me mr. williams? | 你为什么对我撒谎 威廉姆斯先生 |
[20:48] | We met emily at the hospital | 我们在医院见到的艾米丽 |
[20:50] | Waiting for blood tests. | 等血液化验结果的时候 |
[20:53] | She and claire started talking | 她和克莱尔就开始聊天 |
[20:55] | Sharing horror stories about their disease. | 聊那些关于她们病痛的可怕经历 |
[20:57] | They became friends. | 她们做了朋友 |
[21:00] | One night over dinner the conversation turned | 有天晚饭时候 话题突然转了 |
[21:02] | To how the medical establishment | 转到了医学治疗 |
[21:03] | Had abandoned us. | 是如何放弃了我们 |
[21:05] | See, there’s only 3,000 people in this country | 只有3000人感染了 |
[21:06] | who suffer from Bellini’s. | 贝里尼 |
[21:08] | Not enough for the drug companies to make a profit. | 这点人数显然不足以获利 |
[21:11] | So they’re not looking into developing a cure. | 他们不是为研究解药才这么做的 |
[21:14] | And we started talking to some other people we met | 我们逐渐开始接触 |
[21:15] | who also had the disease. | 一些这样的病人 |
[21:16] | A Microbiologist, an Investment Banker, | 微生物学家 投资银行家 |
[21:20] | the mother of a professional Athlete. | 还有一个职业运动员的母亲 |
[21:21] | Started thinking about what we could do | 我们开始寻求解决办法 |
[21:23] | If we pooled our resources. | 如果集中我们所有的力量 |
[21:25] | So Claire and Emily were treating themselves. | 然后克莱尔和艾米丽就自我治疗 |
[21:27] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们没有其他办法 |
[21:30] | We were desperate. | 我们已经绝望了 |
[21:32] | We tried radical therapies normal doctors wouldn’t touch. | 我们甚至用了极端疗法 |
[21:37] | Three months ago we found a cure. | 3个月前我们找到了解药 |
[21:39] | Time-released radioactive capsules. | 时释性放射胶囊吗 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:43] | I don’t understand, why lie? | 我不明白你们为什么要隐瞒 |
[21:46] | Because the people we love are depending on it. | 因为我们所爱的人必须靠它才能生存 |
[21:48] | I couldn’t take the chance you’d stop that. | 我不能冒险 |
[21:50] | Claire wouldn’t want that. | 克莱尔要是知道是不会接受的 |
[21:53] | It’s what gave us our lives back. | 可这是能救她们的唯一办法 |
[21:55] | Mr. Williams, we will need | 威廉姆斯先生 |
[21:57] | the names of the other patients involved. | 我需要其他病人的名单 |
[21:59] | I could give you some, but I don’t know all of them. | 我可以给你一些我知道的 |
[22:02] | You’ll have to ask Dr. Nadim Patel. | 其他的你得问纳丁·佩帖尔大夫 |
[22:04] | Emily’s doctor. | 艾米丽的大夫 |
[22:07] | He knew this was going on? | 他清楚这一切吗 |
[22:08] | He cared enough to help us. | 他可以帮助我们 |
[22:10] | The medication. Do you have a sample? | 能给我们一些解药的样品吗 |
[22:25] | Is that my… Bellini’s medication? | 那是治贝里尼的药吗 |
[22:31] | Just…tell me what you’re doing. | 你要干什么 |
[22:34] | Please just tell me what you’re doing to me. | 告诉我 你要干什么 |
[22:36] | We know all about your disease, Claire. | 克莱尔 我们了解你的病情 |
[22:39] | We know that this… | 我们知道这种药 |
[22:41] | makes you better. | 能让你康复 |
[22:46] | But this… | 但是这一种 |
[22:51] | This will make you special. | 会让你与众不同 |
[22:54] | I’m so tired. | 我好难受 |
[22:59] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:01] | When I told you there were unusual circumstances | 当时我告诉你艾米丽死的时候 |
[23:03] | surrounding Emily’s death. | 有些异样 |
[23:04] | These were the circumstances. | 这就是所谓的异样 |
[23:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:07] | We know how it worked, Dr. Patel. | 佩帖尔大夫 我们知道为什么会这样 |
[23:09] | Ken Williams told us everything. | 肯·威廉姆斯都告诉我们了 |
[23:11] | What we don’t know is who else was involved. | 我们需要知道幕后主使 |
[23:12] | I’m not responsible for this, not this. | 我跟这件事没关系 |
[23:16] | -All I do is give them updates. -Who’s they? | -我只是给他们汇报 -他们是谁 |
[23:20] | -Who’s they? -Intrepus. | -是谁 -英特普斯 |
[23:22] | -The drug company? -You should just walk away. | -那个制药公司吗 -你最好别管这么多 |
[23:24] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with | 你不知到他们的厉害 |
[23:25] | what they’re capable of. | 他们什么都做的出来 |
[23:26] | I need a name, Dr. Patel. | 佩帖尔大夫 告诉我他们的名字 |
[23:40] | Dr. Patel? | 佩帖尔大夫 |
[23:45] | Dr. Patel. | 怎么了 |
[23:47] | -Drop it! -I swear, it was only supposed to be updates. | -放下枪 -我发誓我只是向上面汇报 |
[23:50] | Dr. Patel, put the gun on the ground now. | 佩帖尔大夫 放下枪 |
[23:52] | I’m a doctor, a healer. Do you want a name? | 我只是个大夫 如果你非要知道的话 |
[23:54] | David Esterbrook. | 好吧 大卫·埃斯特博 |
[23:57] | No! | 不要 |
[24:33] | I found him. | 找到他了 |
[24:38] | David Esterbrook. | 大卫·埃斯特博 |
[24:39] | He heads up Intrepus | 他是英特普斯的头 |
[24:40] | Pharmaceutical research division. | 负责药物研究部门 |
[24:43] | By all accounts, he’s solely responsible | 据说他是单独负责 |
[24:45] | for a guns blazing congressional lobbying campaign | 深入议会大选 打探情况搞到关系 |
[24:47] | That allowed Intrepus to dig into | 好让英特普斯有得到特许 |
[24:49] | some of their more controversial R&D. | 做一些有争议的药物研究 |
[24:52] | Define controversial. | 你指的有争议是什么 |
[24:53] | Prenatal gene therapy. | 胎期基因疗法 |
[24:56] | Human-animal hybridization studies. | 人兽杂交实验 |
[24:58] | Viral warfare. | 病毒武器 |
[25:00] | All the fun stuff. | 所有有悖常理的东西 |
[25:03] | He’s in Manhattan today. | 他今天在曼哈顿 |
[25:05] | He’s speaking on a humanitarian aide forum. | 在一个人道主义援助论坛上发言 |
[25:08] | Listen, Liv. | 听着小奥 |
[25:10] | Even if the doctor was right | 即使那个大夫说的是真的 |
[25:12] | Even if Esterbrook had something to do with | 即便埃斯特博确实跟那些 |
[25:14] | what happened to those women. | 患病女性有关系 |
[25:15] | I’m gonna go out on a limb. | 我们也很难扳倒他 |
[25:16] | I’m gonna say he’s not gonna confess. | 我打赌他不会轻易承认 |
[25:18] | I want to see it in his eyes, Charlie. | 查理 我得去会会他 |
[25:21] | I need to know it’s him. | 确认是不是他 |
[25:22] | Mr. Esterbrook? | 埃斯特博先生吗 |
[25:24] | Sorry to interrupt. Amanda Bennet, Baxil. | 打扰了 我是巴克希尔[一研究机构]的阿曼达·本奈特 |
[25:28] | Listen, with the risk of sounding sycophantic | 您可能会以为我在讨好您 没关系 |
[25:31] | I’ve followed your work since Yale. | 我很了解您从耶鲁就开始的成就 |
[25:33] | Three degrees | 三学位 |
[25:35] | Including a PH.D in Medicinal Neurobiology. | 包括一个医学神经生物学博士学位 |
[25:38] | I couldn’t even get through biochem | 如果不是抄袭了我舍友 我甚至 |
[25:40] | without cheating off my roommate. | 连基本的生物化学都过不了 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry. | 见笑了 |
[25:47] | This must sound insanely naive to you. | 这些您听上去肯定很可笑 |
[25:49] | No, hardly. | 不会的 |
[25:52] | Science and technology has reached a point | 科技的发展真是日新月异 |
[25:55] | where our means are finally catching up | 对于人类的想象力 现实的发展 |
[25:58] | with our imaginations. | 只能望其项背 |
[25:59] | And the only thing preventing us | 实际上真正阻拦我们迈向 |
[26:01] | from doing truly visionary work | 美好的梦想的脚步的 |
[26:03] | are these moral-based restrictions | 是那些所谓的法律制定者们 |
[26:05] | that lawmakers put up | 鼓吹的所谓伦理道德 |
[26:07] | in the name of public policy. | 和公共利益 |
[26:11] | That and money. | 其实都是利益所趋 |
[26:13] | We always need more money. | 话说回来 谁都想要更多的利益 |
[26:16] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret, Amanda. | 阿曼达 我不会告诉你什么的 |
[26:19] | It isn’t about the money. | 不是像你所说的什么利益 |
[26:22] | It is about the resolve. | 我们在解决问题 |
[26:27] | I haven’t been entirely honest with you. | 我实话告诉你吧 |
[26:29] | I don’t work for Baxil | 我不在巴克希尔工作 |
[26:31] | But I know a colleague of yours. | 但是我认识你的一个同事 |
[26:32] | Dr. Nadim Patel. | 纳丁·佩帖尔大夫 |
[26:35] | How is Nadim these days? | 纳丁最近还好吧 |
[26:36] | These days? Dead. | 最近吗 死了 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 太遗憾了 |
[26:41] | Not as sorry as I was to watch it happen. | 算了吧 我可是亲眼目睹的 |
[26:44] | Identify theft is a federal crime, Amanda. | 阿曼达 随便指认可是犯法的 |
[26:48] | So is kidnapping and murder. And it’s agent Dunham. | 绑架谋杀也是 记住我是德纳姆探员 |
[26:51] | Tell me what did you hope | 老实说 跟我扯这么多 |
[26:52] | to get out of this conversation? | 你到底想要什么 |
[26:53] | I already got it. | 我已经得到了我想要的 |
[26:56] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[26:58] | 28? 29? | 28岁 还是29岁 |
[27:02] | You’re an attractive young woman. | 你是个有魅力的女人 |
[27:04] | I’m sure you want to start a family one day. | 你肯定期待着拥有一个温馨的家庭 |
[27:08] | It would be a shame if anything got in your way. | 如果不能如你所愿那就太可惜了 |
[27:29] | Broyles. | 我是布洛伊 |
[27:34] | When? | 什么时候 |
[27:44] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[27:47] | Hey. | 你好 |
[27:48] | I understand you paid a little visit | 我收到消息你今天去见了 |
[27:49] | to David Esterbrook. | 大卫·埃斯特博 |
[27:50] | News travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[27:52] | I was just about to type up the report | 我正准备去写报告 |
[27:53] | In public in a hotel bar. | 在酒店这样的公共场合 |
[27:56] | I didn’t realize my interview techniques | 没想到连我的调查行动 |
[27:57] | Were under such close scrutiny. | 也被你们掌握地一清二楚 |
[27:59] | Everything we do is under close scrutiny. | 我们要确保一切顺利进行 |
[28:02] | This task force that you’re now part of | 从这次行动来看 |
[28:04] | At best it’s… controversial. | 准确地说 你的行动有失水准 |
[28:07] | We need to be perfect. | 我们做事得考虑周全 |
[28:10] | Trying to intimidate such a high profile suspect | 他是这次谋杀案的重要嫌疑人 |
[28:12] | In a murder investigation is reckless at best. | 你这是打草惊蛇 太过鲁莽了 |
[28:14] | Claire williams is a prisoner right now | 克莱尔·威廉姆斯他们手上 |
[28:18] | Having god know what injected into her body. | 天知道他们会给她注射什么 |
[28:20] | And david esterbrook knows where she is. | 大卫·埃斯特博知道她在哪儿 |
[28:25] | He’s guilty | 他就是罪犯 |
[28:26] | And he just assumes he’ll get away with it. | 他以为他能逃脱一切罪责 |
[28:28] | So excuse me but right now | 之前的事我很抱歉 但是现在 |
[28:31] | I couldn’t give a damn about politics. | 我才不管那该死的政治问题 |
[28:33] | Which is exactly your problem and now mine. | 这是你我都必须注意的问题 |
[28:36] | You think you’re the only one | 你认为你是唯一一个 |
[28:38] | Who wants to find claire williams? | 想找到克莱尔·威廉姆斯的人吗 |
[28:39] | You violated the cardinal law of our profession. | 你坏了我们这行最基本的原则 |
[28:42] | You let your feelings drive your decision making. | 你太感情用事了 |
[28:44] | And as a result you’ve endangered | 而你这样做的结果 |
[28:46] | Not only claire williams’ life | 不仅危及到克莱尔的性命 |
[28:47] | But everything we’re trying to do here. | 还影响了我们的整个行动 |
[28:49] | If I can’t trust you to control your own passion dunham | 如果你还不能控制你的情绪 德纳姆 |
[28:51] | Then I can’t trust you. | 那我就没有办法信任你了 |
[28:54] | Is that clear? | 你懂了吗 |
[28:57] | You’ll have my report | 一个小时之内 |
[28:59] | On the esterbrook interview within the hour. | 我会把刚才调查的报告写给你 |
[29:00] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等你 |
[29:06] | Is there anything else you’d like me to run past you? | 是不是我的其他行动你都要知道 |
[29:10] | Not anything. | 不是其他 |
[29:12] | Everything. | 是全部 |
[29:56] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[29:57] | She’s almost ready. | 差不多准备好了 |
[29:59] | And the capsules in her blood stream. | 她血液里的胶囊 |
[30:00] | They can be triggered remotely? | 可以通过远程激活吗 |
[30:02] | Everything’s as requested. | 一切都在按计划进行 |
[30:03] | She’ll be stable and ready for transport by morning. | 明天早上 就可以把她转移了 |
[30:06] | I’ll call the client and schedule delivery. | 我去通知客户 安排转移的时间 |
[30:10] | Well done | 干的好 |
[30:37] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[30:43] | How’s it going? | 进展地如何 |
[30:45] | It’s great. | 不错 |
[30:47] | Esterbrook’s our only lead | 要找到克莱尔·威廉姆斯 |
[30:48] | To where they’re holding claire williams | 埃斯特博是我们的唯一线索 |
[30:49] | And I can’t get to him. | 我没办法去抓他 |
[30:50] | I mean the guy’s cleaner than snow. | 找不到任何可以利用的把柄 |
[30:52] | Not even as much as an unpaid parking ticket. | 他连一张停车罚单都没有 |
[30:56] | I think we actually might be making some progress. | 我想实际上我们还是有进展的 |
[30:59] | Couple minutes ago walter thought he might have | 就在刚才 沃尔特从艾米丽的血液中 |
[31:01] | Isolated the compound that’s in emily kramer’s blood | 分离出了化合物 |
[31:02] | But then he got distracted | 后来他又不集中注意力了 |
[31:03] | By the unicorn running through the lab. | 因为有一只”独角兽”在实验室里飞奔 |
[31:06] | Funny. | 我晕 |
[31:09] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[31:11] | Got any more jokes? | 还有别的笑话吗 |
[31:15] | All right something’s been bugging you all day. | 好吧 我知道除了克莱尔·威廉姆斯 |
[31:16] | Something other than claire williams. | 你还有很多烦心事 |
[31:18] | And that’s okay. you know what? | 没关系的 你知道吗 |
[31:20] | We’re all allowed to have our bad days. | 我们都会有烦心的时候 |
[31:21] | What’s not fine is blaming it on me. | 把气撒到我头上就不好了 |
[31:24] | I want to find her just as much as you do. | 我和你一样都希望能尽快找到她 |
[31:26] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说的没错 我很抱歉 |
[31:27] | I… | 我 |
[31:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:40] | I had a stepfather. | 我有一个继父 |
[31:43] | And when he drank he’d accuse my mom | 每次他喝醉酒 |
[31:45] | Of seeing other men and then he’d hit her. | 他就怪我妈见别的男人 |
[31:48] | And she just lived with it. | 还动手打她 可我妈却一声不吭 |
[31:51] | She never called the police not once. | 她从不报警 |
[31:54] | Then one day he beat her really bad | 有一次 他打地非常凶 |
[31:56] | And broke her nose. | 把她鼻骨打断了 |
[31:57] | I was nine. | 那时候我才九岁 |
[31:58] | Stormed out of the house | 后来他冲出家门 |
[32:00] | Got in his car drove off. | 开车走了 |
[32:02] | My mom’s crying and I can’t help her. | 我妈在哭 可是我没办法帮她 |
[32:06] | And then I hear his car. | 我听到了汽车声 |
[32:09] | He’s turned back around. | 知道他又回来了 |
[32:12] | He kept a gun in the drawer near his bed. | 他把枪藏在床边的抽屉里 |
[32:17] | When he opened the door I pulled the trigger. | 当他开门的时候 我开了一枪 |
[32:21] | Then I pulled it again. | 接着又开了一枪 |
[32:25] | And I can still see his face | 我现在还能记起他的表情 |
[32:29] | Almost daring me to finish. | 简直要杀了我一样 |
[32:35] | But I couldn’t. | 可我不能死 |
[32:38] | So…they took him to the hospital | 后来他们把他送去医院抢救 |
[32:41] | And said that he couldn’t be saved | 当时医生说他已经不行了 |
[32:43] | But he didn’t die. | 可是他却没死 |
[32:44] | He recovered. | 他康复了 |
[32:47] | Then one night he just slipped away. | 一天晚上 他从医院逃跑了 |
[32:49] | We never saw him again. | 我们就再也没有见到他 |
[32:51] | And I still blame myself because I should’ve done it. | 我到现在还在怪自己 本来我可以杀了他 |
[32:53] | I should’ve killed him. | 我应该杀了他 |
[32:55] | And I know that rationally | 其实理智地想一想 |
[32:57] | He is not responsible for all the bad things in the world | 我知道他并不是十恶不赦的人 |
[32:59] | But he is responsible for some of them. | 可有些事情他必须负责 |
[33:03] | And every year he sends me a card on my birthday | 每次我生日的时候 他都给我寄贺卡 |
[33:06] | Just to let me know… | 只是想让我知道 |
[33:08] | That he’s still out there. | 他还活着 |
[33:14] | It’s your birthday today. | 今天是你的生日 |
[33:24] | No man is untouchable olivia. | 没有铁石心肠的人 奥利维亚 |
[33:27] | If you really want esterbrook | 你要抓埃斯特博的话 |
[33:30] | All you have to do is talk to your friend nina sharp. | 就去和你的朋友尼娜·夏普谈一谈 |
[33:32] | Massive dynamic has three separate Pharmaceutical divisions. | 巨力集团有三个独立的药物研究机构 |
[33:36] | They’re in direct competition with intrepus. | 他们和英特普斯之间竞争激烈 |
[33:38] | They’re annual budget for corporate espionage | 主要为集团的秘密研究提供资金保障 |
[33:40] | Could feed a mid-size nation. | 这些资金足够养活一个国家 |
[33:42] | I guarantee you she has something on david esterbrook. | 我保证 她知道一些关于埃斯特博的事 |
[33:46] | -but even if you’re right I can’t go to her -why not? | -就算是这样 我也不能去找她 -为什么 |
[33:49] | Because despite their annual budget | 因为除了那些资金 |
[33:52] | Corporate espionage is wildly illegal. | 集团的秘密研究也是违法的 |
[33:54] | You really think that she’d admit that to me? | 你真的认为她会承认这点吗 |
[33:59] | It’s here somewhere. I know it is. | 直觉告诉我他就在附近 |
[34:02] | I just have to look harder. | 我得加把劲了 |
[34:14] | I’m going out. | 我出去下 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:19] | peter! | 彼得 |
[34:20] | To be honest I didn’t even know you were here. | 说实话 我都不知道你在这里 |
[34:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:35] | Excuse me. ms.sharp. | 不好意思 夏普女士 |
[34:38] | I’m peter | 我是彼得 |
[34:40] | Peter bishop. walter bishop’s son. | 彼得·贝肖普 沃尔特·贝肖普的儿子 |
[34:42] | You’re not the only one who’s done their homework. | 无事不登三宝殿 |
[34:44] | What can I do for you mr. bishop? | 我能帮你什么吗 贝肖普先生 |
[34:48] | I was hoping I could take a moment of your time. | 我想我能否占用你一点时间 |
[34:51] | Does ms. dunham know you’re here? | 德纳姆小姐知道你来吗 |
[34:54] | No no she doesn’t know I’m here. | 不 不 她不知道 |
[34:57] | Well peter | 彼得 |
[34:58] | Suppose we take a walk. | 我们去散散步 |
[35:02] | You’re suggesting that intrepus is conducting | 你是假设英特普斯在用人体 |
[35:04] | Illegal drug trials with human beings. | 做非法药物实验 |
[35:06] | That is a rather bold claim to make mr. bishop. | 这个假设非常大胆 贝肖普先生 |
[35:11] | How are you able to substantiate | 你如何能证明 |
[35:12] | Your information? | 你的情报 |
[35:14] | Would you put it past them? | 你能把这些忽略吗 |
[35:18] | Let’s assume for a second that what I’m saying is true. | 我们先假设我说的都是事实 |
[35:21] | Hmm. where would they do it? | 他们在哪做实验 |
[35:25] | They wouldn’t risk using | 他们不会冒险 |
[35:26] | One of their own testing facilities. | 用自己的一个实验机构 |
[35:27] | It’d have to be some place off the grid. | 肯定会在某个隐秘的地方 |
[35:30] | You know you still look just the same | 你看起来还是 |
[35:31] | As you did when you were a child. | 跟小时候一样 |
[35:32] | Oh I doubt you’ll remember | 我不知道你记不记得 |
[35:34] | But you and I spent a good deal of time together. | 但你和我以前相处过一段时间 |
[35:36] | Some of it right here. | 有段时间就在这 |
[35:39] | Your father and I were quite close | 你父亲和我还年轻时 |
[35:42] | When we were both much younger. | 关系很密切 |
[35:47] | Now I have all kinds of information peter | 我有各种各样的信息 彼得 |
[35:50] | And some of it does me no good. | 但有些则对我不利 |
[35:52] | We’ll take the aymara people for instance of central peru. | 我们拿秘鲁中部的艾马拉人为例 |
[35:57] | I know that the soil beneath their land | 我知道他们土地下 |
[36:00] | Houses a naturally occurring metal alloy | 蕴藏着一种自然金属合金 |
[36:03] | That is potentially hyperconductive. | 潜在有更高的导电性 |
[36:05] | I also know that you have managed | 我也知道你能成功地 |
[36:08] | To successfully conduct business with these | 跨越阻碍发展的传统问题 |
[36:11] | And other tribal concerns in parts of the world | 和世上这些及其他 |
[36:14] | Traditionally resistant to development. | 棘手部落打交道 |
[36:17] | I’m sorry ms. sharp. | 抱歉 夏普小姐 |
[36:19] | I think i’m about to miss your question. | 我想我不太懂你的问题 |
[36:21] | My question is. | 我的问题是 |
[36:22] | Are you willing to make a bargain. | 你是否愿意做个交易 |
[36:26] | I give you exact application you want and then exchange | 我会满足你的要求 然后交换 |
[36:29] | I’ll get to come to you someday | 我日后自会找你 |
[36:31] | And you return favor. | 你再做出回报 |
[36:33] | No questions asked. | 别问为什么 |
[36:37] | Do we have a deal? | 达成协议吗 |
[36:59] | Do you smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[37:01] | Yes and next time how about a little warning? | 对 下次 记得给个小通知 |
[37:05] | Oh not that. | 不是那个 |
[37:07] | Methyleugenol. | 甲墓丁香油酚 |
[37:09] | The chemical responsible | 给植物花卉 |
[37:10] | For giving hyacinths their aroma. | 芳香的化学成分 |
[37:12] | What about it? | 那又如何 |
[37:13] | I have been trying to determine | 我一直在想方设法确定 |
[37:15] | What caused the radioactive capsules | 是什么促使艾米丽·克莱默的 |
[37:17] | In emily kramer’s bloodstream to burst at once. | 血液中的放射性胶囊突然爆破 |
[37:20] | This is it asterisk. | 就是这个 阿斯特丽克 |
[37:23] | Astrid. her name is astrid. | 她的名字是阿斯特丽德 |
[37:26] | I’ve got it peter. methyleugenol is the key! | 我知道了 彼得 甲墓丁香油酚就是关键 |
[37:28] | That’s what they injected her with. | 他们给她注射的是这个 |
[37:31] | That’s why these women were chosen. | 这就是选择这些女人的原因 |
[37:34] | By itself harmless but given their treatments– | 单单这个 无害 但加上他们的药物处理 |
[37:39] | Causing all the capsules to burst at once. | 促使所有胶囊突然爆破 |
[37:41] | They made her radioactive. | 他们使她具有放射性 |
[37:42] | They turned her into a weapon. | 他们把她变成一种武器 |
[37:44] | It will be a decidedly blue compound | 它应该是一种蓝色化合物 |
[37:48] | And now that i– | 我现在 |
[37:50] | No…yes…yes! | 不对 对了 对了 |
[37:53] | That’s it. a bonding agent. | 就是它 一种结合剂 |
[37:56] | That will work. | 那会起作用 |
[37:57] | That will interfere with the process. | 那会干扰反应的过程 |
[38:00] | How long? | 多长时间 |
[38:01] | How long will it take to make the cure? | 要多长时间能做出解药 |
[38:03] | Oh not long at all now that I know. | 很快 我都知道了 |
[38:05] | Where’s olivia? | 奥利维亚在哪 |
[38:20] | When did this happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
[38:22] | When did this become the world we live in? | 我们生活的世界何时变成这样了 |
[38:24] | Patel esterbrook. | 佩帖尔 埃斯特博 |
[38:26] | These are the people we trust to take care of us. | 这些是我们相信会关心我们的人 |
[38:29] | 5620 stapleton avenue. | 斯特普尔顿大道 5620号 |
[38:32] | The facility where claire williams is being held. | 克莱尔·威廉姆斯就被关在这个机构里 |
[38:36] | How could you possibly– | 你怎么知道 |
[38:38] | Radioactive isotopes have a heat signature | 放射性同位素都有热信号 |
[38:40] | That’s visible to spy satellites. | 间谍卫星能看到 |
[38:41] | I had a friend track it down | 我让一个朋友通过 |
[38:43] | Through the national reconnaissance office. | 国家侦察办查到的 |
[38:44] | You have a friend at the nro. | 你国家侦察办有朋友 |
[38:46] | I have a friend who’s cracked their control systems. | 我有个朋友黑了他们的控制系统 |
[38:48] | Peter if I pull the trigger on this | 彼得 如果我带着枪过去 |
[38:53] | And the information’s bad– | 而信息是错的 |
[38:54] | It’s good. | 是对的 |
[38:57] | It’s good. | 是对的 |
[39:04] | Charlie I’ve got a solid lead. | 查理 我有确切线索 |
[39:06] | A strike team. full tactical. | 一支突击队 有作战经验 |
[39:10] | How we doing? almost there. | -进展如何 -马上好 |
[39:12] | No we’re sure. this is the one. | 不 我们确定 就是这个 |
[39:13] | We’ve got a visible heat signature from the isotopes. | 我们查到有同位素的热信号 |
[39:15] | Visible heat signature? | 可见热信号 |
[39:16] | Radioactive isotopes don’t give off– | 放射性同位素不会发出 |
[39:19] | Walter walter stay focused. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 集中精神 |
[39:20] | How we doing? | 我们进展到哪了 |
[39:24] | Oh uh um olivia | 奥利维亚 |
[39:27] | This is the antidote. | 这是解药 |
[39:29] | Okay charlie we’re coming now. | 好的 查理 我们这就出发 |
[39:31] | Listen to me. | 听清楚 |
[39:32] | You must inject this directly into her bloodstream. | 你一定要直接注射到她的血流里 |
[39:35] | In the jugular preferably. okay. | -最好是颈静脉 -明白 |
[39:38] | Facility’s located | 机构地点在 |
[39:39] | On the southern edge of framingham. | 弗雷明汉南端 |
[39:41] | Surveillance teams reported | 监视组报告 |
[39:43] | Armed security on the premises. | 建筑周围有武装保安 |
[39:44] | We’re expecting resistance | 我们也料到有阻碍 |
[39:47] | So this will be a tactical entry. | 所以这次会武装闯入 |
[39:48] | Our main objective | 我们的主要目标 |
[39:50] | Is securing the victim claire williams. | 是保护受害人 克莱尔·威廉姆斯 |
[39:52] | Judging from the layout | 从布局判断 |
[39:53] | It’s likely she’s being held at the basement level. | 她极有可能被关在地下层 |
[39:55] | We’ll enter through the northwest of the building. | 我们从建筑西北方进入 |
[39:58] | Alpha team will enter through the front | 阿尔法组从前方进入 |
[39:59] | Clear out the west of the building. | 扫除建筑西边的障碍 |
[40:01] | Bravo team will clear the lower levels. | 亡命小组扫除下一层障碍 |
[40:03] | Are we clear? | 都清楚了吗 |
[40:05] | Then let’s make this happen. | 那我们出发 |
[40:08] | Fbi you’re under arrest. | FBI 你被逮捕了 |
[40:11] | Get down now! | 趴下 |
[40:12] | Hands behind your head. | 把头扣在后脑 |
[40:14] | Room is clear. | 这间安全了 |
[40:15] | I need one I need one I need one! | 我需要人 我需要人 我需要人 |
[40:19] | Look out! | 小心 |
[40:21] | Man down! | 击中目标 |
[40:25] | We have a man down. we need immediately medevac. | 我们击中一个 马上派救伤直升机 |
[40:27] | Call it in. | 呼叫完毕 |
[40:28] | Stay with him. | 看着他 |
[40:31] | Level’s secure. we’ve got a few in custody. | 这层安全了 抓了几个 |
[40:33] | Any sign of claire? no. | -找到克莱尔了吗 -没有 |
[40:35] | I’m going down. watch yourself. | -我下去找 -注意安全 |
[40:44] | Step away from that please. | 请远离那个 |
[40:46] | Where is she? where’s claire williams? | 她在哪 克莱尔·威廉姆斯在哪 |
[40:53] | Agent dunham you can’t go in that room. | 德探员 你不能进去 |
[40:55] | The radiation it’ll kill us all. | 辐射 会杀了我们的 |
[40:57] | Claire! claire! | 克莱尔 |
[40:59] | Claire my name’s olivia dunham. | 克莱尔 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[41:01] | I’m with the fbi. | 我是联调局的 |
[41:07] | I know you’re scared but I need you to listen to me. | 我知道你很怕 但我要你听我说 |
[41:10] | I need you to come to the door. | 我需要你到门这边 |
[41:11] | I can’t come in there. | 我不能进去 |
[41:13] | My hea..it hurts. | 我的头好痛 |
[41:15] | That’s medicine. | 这是解药 |
[41:17] | I need you to come to the door and take it. | 过来门这边拿这个 |
[41:19] | I can’t come in there. aah! | 我不能进去 |
[41:21] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[41:26] | Claire look at me! that’s good. | 克莱尔 看着我 没错 |
[41:28] | Now come to the door. keep coming. | 过来门这边 过来 |
[41:32] | I need you to take the syringe. | 我要你做注射 |
[41:33] | I’m gonna tell you what to do. | 我会教你怎么做 |
[41:36] | Good. good claire. | 对 对 克莱尔 |
[41:40] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[41:41] | Look at me claire! | 看着我 克莱尔 |
[41:43] | Claire I’m right here with you. | 克莱尔 我就在这里 |
[41:45] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[41:47] | Claire you need to jab yourself | 克莱尔 你要给自己注射 |
[41:49] | In your jugular on the side of your neck. | 在颈部一边的颈静脉 |
[41:51] | Oh my god. my head! | 天啊 我的头 |
[41:54] | Claire! claire! | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[41:57] | Claire do it! you can do this. | 克莱尔 快 你能做到 |
[42:00] | Claire just do it. I know you can do it. | 克莱尔 快注射 我知道你行的 |
[42:02] | Stab it in. aah! | 注射进去 |
[42:33] | Agent dunham. | 德探员 |
[42:37] | Apparently I didn’t make my point clearly enough. | 显然我说得不够清楚 |
[42:39] | I thought you’d be interested to know | 我以为你会有兴趣知道 |
[42:41] | That claire williams is safe. | 克莱尔·威廉姆斯安全了 |
[42:42] | Can’t say I’m familiar with that name. | 我没听过那个名字 |
[42:45] | That’s odd. | 那就怪了 |
[42:47] | Because an employee of yours elizabeth sarnoff | 因为你的雇员 伊丽莎白·萨尔诺夫 |
[42:50] | Just admitted that you supplied her | 刚刚供认了你给她提供 |
[42:51] | With the facility and the equipment | 机构设备和器材 |
[42:53] | To make emily kramer and ms. williams | 将艾米丽·克莱默和威廉姆斯女士 |
[42:55] | Into human weapons. | 变成人体武器 |
[42:57] | A disgruntled former employee | 一个不满的雇员 |
[42:59] | Will say just about anything | 会说任何诋毁 |
[43:01] | To vilify the boss that fired her. | 炒了她的上司的话 |
[43:04] | Then you won’t mind coming with me | 那你应该不介意跟我走 |
[43:05] | To answer some questions. | 回答几个问题 |
[43:07] | Do you honestly see this going anywhere agent dunham? | 你确定自己看到什么端倪吗 德探员 |
[43:10] | I have a law firm on retainer | 我雇有一群律师 |
[43:12] | That charges more by the hour | 每小时的收费 |
[43:13] | Than you make in an entire year. | 都比你一年的收入高 |
[43:15] | Then I suggest you get them to meet you at the fbi. | 那我建议你叫他们去联调局见你 |
[43:18] | I guess I will include police harassment | 我想我会把警方骚扰 |
[43:21] | In the litany of charges that I will file against you. | 加到起诉你的诉讼材料里 |
[43:24] | I’m still gonna walk you out that door in handcuffs | 我还是会给你拷上手铐带你出去 |
[43:26] | For resisting questioning. | 因为你拒绝接受审问 |
[43:28] | So the press that I tipped off | 而我做的报告 |
[43:30] | Can splash your picture all over the news. | 能让你的玉照登上所有新闻 |
[43:34] | You may not answer to me | 你可以不向我 |
[43:37] | Or the federal government | 或联邦政府作答 |
[43:39] | But you do answer to a board of directors. | 但你必须向一帮董事作答 |
[43:42] | And I wonder what their response will be | 而我怀疑他们得知 |
[43:46] | When they have their company dragged | 公司被卷入谋杀案件后 |
[43:48] | Into the middle of a murder investigation. | 会作何反应 |
[44:33] | I guess by now you’ve heard. | 我猜你现在听说了 |
[44:35] | That you frog marched a senior officer | 你把一个数十亿资产集团的 |
[44:38] | Of a multibillion dollar conglomerate out of his office? | 高级职员扣押出他的办公室 |
[44:40] | Yeah I heard. | 对 我听说了 |
[44:43] | Quite a few cameras there. | 还有很多摄像机拍着 |
[44:45] | The press. | 那些媒体 |
[44:49] | They always get their pound of flesh. | 他们总是穷追不舍 |
[44:52] | I understand that you think I acted too emotionally. | 我明白你觉得我太感情用事 |
[44:57] | And putting aside the fact | 但把事实放一边 |
[44:59] | That men always say that about women they work with | 男人总是说这样说女人的工作方式 |
[45:01] | I’ll get straight to the point. | 我会直切重点 |
[45:02] | I am emotional. I do bring it into my work. | 我是感情用事 我确实这样工作 |
[45:06] | It’s what motivates me. | 但它激励我 |
[45:07] | It helps me to get into the headspace | 帮助我感受受害者 |
[45:10] | Of our victims | 的思想感觉 |
[45:12] | See what they’ve seen. | 看到他们眼里的世界 |
[45:14] | Even if I don’t want to. even if it horrifies me. | 即使不是我的意愿 即使让我恐惧 |
[45:18] | And I think it makes me a better agent. | 我觉得这使我成为更出色的探员 |
[45:21] | If you have a problem with that sorry. | 如果你对此看不过眼 抱歉 |
[45:26] | You can fire me. | 你可以解雇我 |
[45:33] | But I hope you don’t. | 但我希望你三思 |
[45:38] | You’re not getting off that easy agent dunham. | 死罪可免 活罪难逃 德探员 |
[45:43] | I’ll see you in the moring. | 明天见 |
[45:51] | Today as the spike in the price of oil | 今天 油价又见涨幅 |
[45:54] | Again sent tremors through the financial markets | 直接冲击金融市场 |
[45:56] | But for pure shock value | 但今天的头条新闻 |
[45:58] | Nothing beats today’s very public detainment | 是联调局公开逮捕了 |
[46:00] | On intrepus’ david esterbrook by the fbi. | 英特普斯的大卫·埃斯特博 |
[46:04] | Intrepus stock is being absolutely pummeled | 英特普斯的股票 |
[46:06] | In overnight trading | 日落千丈 |
[46:08] | And analysts predict it will open | 分析家预计开盘会以 |
[46:09] | At $23 a share. | 23美元每股 |
[46:11] | That’s a ten-year low. | 这是10年内的新低 |
[46:13] | Which of course is very good news | 当然 对英特普斯的竞争者来说 |
[46:14] | For intrepus’ competitors | 是好消息 |
[46:16] | Most notably massive dynamic. | 大多显著的巨大振幅 |
[46:17] | Shares of md are up almost 12% | 每股涨幅百分之12 |
[46:20] | As investors flee | 由于投资商 |
[46:22] | To the most reliable brand in the sector. | 均转而投资同行中最稳定的品牌 |
[46:26] | Hey. olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[46:28] | Did you lock yourself out again? | 你又把自己锁外面了 |
[46:30] | Actually walter this is our hotel. | 实际上 沃尔特 这是我们住的宾馆 |
[46:35] | I need to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[46:36] | Sure. | 可以 |
[46:37] | I’ll see you upstairs okay? | 你先上楼 好吗 |
[46:41] | It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[46:43] | Good night walter. | 晚安 沃尔特 |
[46:45] | And remember tonight please | 今晚 请记住 |
[46:47] | The red toothbrush is mine. | 红色的牙刷是我的 |
[46:52] | White for walter. | 白色的是沃尔特的 |
[46:54] | That’s me. right? | 那就是我 对吧 |
[46:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[47:02] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[47:12] | I know where you got your information. | 我知道你在哪得到的消息 |
[47:15] | About claire williams. | 关于克莱尔·威廉姆斯 |
[47:19] | What was her price? | 她出价多少 |
[47:22] | What did nina sharp want in return? | 尼娜·夏普要的回报是什么 |
[47:27] | Nothing untoward if that’s what you’re worried about. | 没什么可谈的 如果你在担心这个 |
[47:29] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[47:30] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[47:32] | I’m a big boy. I can take care of myself. | 我是大人了 我能照顾好自己 |
[47:36] | You’ve been looking out for me | 你一直都照顾我 |
[47:38] | So I’m just returning the favor. | 我只是在稍微回报你 |
[47:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:49] | There was no letter today was there? | 今天没有收到信 对吗 |
[47:55] | No. | 是的 |
[47:58] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[48:10] | You better get back upstairs | 你还是上楼吧 |
[48:12] | Before walter falls asleep in your bed. | 免得沃尔特又跑到你床上睡觉 |
[48:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:18] | He has actually done that before. | 他以前确实做过一次 |
[48:20] | While I was sleeping. | 我当时在睡觉 |
[48:23] | Really not something you want to wake up to. | 绝对不是你想被吵醒的事 |
[48:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[48:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |