时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Olivia Dunham FBI. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦探员 |
[00:06] | They’re calling these events a pattern | 我们称其为一项计划 |
[00:07] | As if someone out there is experimenting | 有人拿整个世界 |
[00:09] | Only the whole world is their lab. | 在做实验 |
[00:11] | Anybody you need you can have. | 你想要任何人都行 |
[00:13] | His name’s Walter Bishop. | 他叫沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[00:15] | My father. He worked out of harvard. | -我父亲 -他在哈佛工作 |
[00:17] | He was part of a classified u.s. Army experimental program | 属于美军机密试验计划 |
[00:20] | In an area called fringe science. | 工作的领域是潜科学 |
[00:23] | You’re telling me | 你是说 |
[00:24] | My father was Dr. Frankenstein. | 我父亲是个科学怪人 |
[00:26] | So much happened here | 这里发生过很多事 |
[00:28] | And so much isbout to. | 也有很多将会发生 |
[00:54] | Are those notes you’re writing ben? | 你又在写谱子吗 本 |
[00:59] | I thought we talked about this. | 我们不是说过了吗 |
[01:01] | You know about taking a break from the music | 你得把音乐放一放 |
[01:04] | So you’d have time for other things. | 这样才有空做别的事 |
[01:09] | Maybe something new. | 别的新东西 |
[01:13] | Dad don’t get mad at me | 爸 别对我发火 |
[01:17] | But the windshield wipers can you slow them down? | 不过 那雨刷 能不能让它们慢一点 |
[01:22] | Slow them down? | 慢一点 |
[01:23] | The tempo. | 拍子 |
[01:25] | It’s messing me up. | 扰乱我的思绪 |
[01:27] | Sorry bean I can’t. | 抱歉 本 不行 |
[01:30] | I need to be able to see. | 我得看路 |
[01:40] | Stop,I need help. | 停车 帮帮我 |
[01:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:44] | Don’t know. Let’s see. | 不知道 看一下 |
[01:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:57] | Oh I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[01:58] | I can’t say the same for my car. | 不过 车就难说了 |
[02:00] | It kind of shuddered and then stopped. | 车抖了下 不能动了 |
[02:01] | And my phone’s dead. | 手机也没电了 |
[02:03] | Oh hold on. | 等等 |
[02:04] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[02:09] | It’s not a night you wanna get stuck out here. | 这天气谁也不想碰上这种事 |
[02:14] | Yeah I need a tow. | 我要辆拖车 |
[02:16] | I’m on route 12 | 12号公路 |
[02:18] | About two miles north of fair oak. | 老橡树镇往北 大概两英里 |
[02:21] | Yeah massachusetts plate | 对 马萨诸塞境内 |
[02:25] | 332EWD 3-3-2-e-w-d. | |
[02:27] | All right thanks. | 那好 谢了 |
[02:29] | Ah they’re busy. It’s gonna be a while. | 他们有点忙 得等会儿 |
[02:31] | Then I definitely am not gonna make it | 那我肯定 |
[02:33] | To this business meeting which would normally be a blessing | 赶不上开会了 通常是例行公事 |
[02:35] | But this one’s really important. | 但这次特别重要 |
[02:36] | Listen I-I know hardly a thing about cars. | 我对车几乎一无所知 |
[02:38] | But why don’t you let me take a look? | 不过我或许能帮你看看 |
[02:39] | No no you’ve done enough. No.That’s alright. | -不 您太客气了 -没关系 |
[02:52] | Transmission’s dry. | 变速器是干的 |
[02:56] | Some kind of electrical short. | 应该是哪儿短路了 |
[03:17] | Hey easy. | 别怕 |
[03:19] | Didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓你 |
[03:20] | It’s okay. I didn’t hear you. | 没事 我没听到你来 |
[03:23] | Yeah listen sorry it took so long. | 很抱歉这么久才来 |
[03:25] | Man you okay? | 哥们 你没事吧 |
[03:27] | Where’s her car? | 她的车呢 |
[03:31] | Ben. | 本 |
[03:34] | Ben? | 本 |
[03:37] | Ben! | 本 |
[04:06] | The boy’s name is ben stockton. | 男孩名叫本·斯托克顿 |
[04:08] | According to his father they were driving home | 根据他父亲的证词 昨晚家长会结束后 |
[04:10] | From a school function last night | 他们开车回家 |
[04:11] | When he saw a woman having car trouble. | 路上看到一位妇女的汽车抛锚 |
[04:13] | The father claims that while he was looking | 该父亲坚称 |
[04:15] | At the woman’s car something happened. | 他看着对方的车时有异常 |
[04:16] | He said it was like time jumped. | 他说就像时间跳进一样 |
[04:18] | And his son the woman and her car were suddenly gone. | 他儿子 该女子 和她的车突然全消失了 |
[04:21] | So he just blacked out. | 他失去知觉了 |
[04:22] | In the statement he gave police | 在他对警方的陈述里 |
[04:24] | He insisted he never lost consciousness. | 他坚称自己绝未失去知觉 |
[04:26] | So any other witnesses to back up the dad’s story? | 有证人能证明吗 |
[04:29] | No but this is not the first time this has happened. | 没有 不过这已不是头一遭了 |
[04:30] | These are from the files of three other missing person cases | 这些是10年前其他3名失踪人员 |
[04:34] | Dating back ten years. | 的档案资料 |
[04:35] | In each one witnesses describe seeing the same woman. | 每个案子里 证人均描述见到同一名女子同 |
[04:38] | We’ve tried running facial recognition software. | 我们试过用面部识别软件 |
[04:41] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[04:42] | So what happened to the other victims? | 那其他的受害者怎么了 |
[04:44] | The first was found wandering the shoulder of i-91 | 第一个出现在北安普顿I91号公路边上 |
[04:46] | Near northampton. | 游来荡去 |
[04:47] | The second in the supermarket | 第二个被发现时 |
[04:48] | Curled up in the freezer bin. | 在超市的冰箱里缩成一团 |
[04:49] | Meaning what? They were let go? | 什么意思 他们被放了 |
[04:50] | Apparently. | 显然 |
[04:51] | But not before whatever’d been done to them | 但在此之前对他们的所作所为 |
[04:53] | Drove them insane. | 把他们逼疯了 |
[04:54] | Two weeks after she was found | 在被发现两周后 |
[04:56] | One of the victims actually tried to lobotomize herself | 一位受害者 想用一把奶油刀为自己 |
[04:58] | Using a butter knife. | 进行脑叶摘除术 |
[04:59] | And all of them completely incapable of recalling | 而且即使在催眠状况下 |
[05:02] | What happened during the abduction. | 他们也无法回忆 |
[05:03] | Even under hypnosis. | 被绑架期间的事 |
[05:04] | So they’re all academics. | 他们都是学者 |
[05:06] | A probability theorist | 概率学家 |
[05:08] | Structural engineer… | 结构工程师 |
[05:09] | If we’re looking at a serial abduction | 如果我们查的是连锁绑架案 |
[05:12] | Then a ten-year-old kid really doesn’t fit the bill. | 一个十岁小孩似乎不在此列 |
[05:15] | No but other than that | 对 即使如此 |
[05:16] | The details surrounding his disappearance | 他失踪的细节 |
[05:17] | Are identical to the others. | 和其他案件一致 |
[05:19] | Interacting with the woman in the sketch | 受所描述的女子影响 |
[05:21] | Then experiencing an interval of lost time. | 然后感觉一段时间消失了 |
[05:23] | Peculiar flashing lights. | 奇特的闪烁灯光 |
[05:25] | Green green green red. | 绿 绿 绿 红 |
[05:26] | Like christmas lights. | 就像圣诞彩灯 |
[05:28] | How did you know that Dr. Bishop? | 你怎么知道 贝博士 |
[05:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:33] | But that’s what happened isn’t it? | 不过事实如此 对吗 |
[05:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:36] | Think you might be able | 是不是又想起 |
[05:37] | To jog your mind Walter? | 什么了 沃尔特 |
[05:38] | Could be kind of helpful. | 也许有用 |
[05:39] | Christmas lights. | 圣诞彩灯 |
[05:41] | That’s all I can recall. Sorry. | 我只记得这个 抱歉 |
[05:48] | I know what it sounds like. | 我知道这听起来 |
[05:50] | Like I’m crazy. I’m not. | 就像我疯了 我没有 |
[05:52] | I talked to her. | 我跟她说过话 |
[05:53] | I touched her car. | 我摸过她的车 |
[05:54] | Police grilled my brother for hours. | 警察盘问了我哥哥好几个小时 |
[05:56] | They treated him like a suspect. | 把他当嫌疑犯对待 |
[05:58] | I know what I saw. She was real. | 我知道自己看了什么 她是真实的 |
[06:00] | Why doesn’t anyone believe him? | 怎么就没人信他 |
[06:01] | You’re wasting time. | 你们在浪费时间 |
[06:02] | We need to find ben. | 我们得找到本 |
[06:03] | Yeah I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[06:05] | In fact we think that the same woman | 其实 我们认为这名女子 |
[06:07] | May be involved in a number of other abductions. | 还涉及一系列其他绑架案 |
[06:09] | This has happened before. | 以前就发生过这种事 |
[06:10] | Why would anyone want to take my son? | 谁会想绑走我儿子 |
[06:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:13] | Honestly he doesn’t really fit the profile | 老实说 他根其他受害者的情况 |
[06:15] | Of the other victims. | 不太一样 |
[06:17] | For one they were all adults. | 首先 其他都是成年人 |
[06:18] | And another they were all academics. | 再者 他们都是学者 |
[06:21] | Experts in various fields. | 各类领域的专家 |
[06:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:28] | Ben is kind of an expert himself. | 本也算是个专家 |
[06:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:34] | Nine months ago my wife was walking ben to school. | 九个月前 我的妻子带着本去上学 |
[06:38] | Some idiot late for a dentist appointment ran a red light. | 有个看牙医误点的白痴闯了红灯 |
[06:41] | And they were hit in the crosswalk. | 在人行横道撞上了他们 |
[06:44] | Abby was killed. | 艾比被撞死了 |
[06:47] | The doctors told me they didn’t know | 医生们说他们不确定 |
[06:48] | If ben was gonna make it either. | 本能否活下来 |
[06:50] | He was in a coma for six days. | 他昏迷了六天 |
[06:53] | And when he woke up… | 而他醒来后 |
[06:56] | It’s easier if I just show you. | 让你看更直接 |
[07:13] | This is the day I took him home from the hospital. | 这是他出院回家的那天 |
[07:16] | He hadn’t spoken said even a word | 我告诉他 他母亲死了 |
[07:18] | Since I told him his mother died. | 他就沉默不语 一言不发 |
[07:22] | And we got home | 我们回家后 |
[07:23] | And he just sat down at the piano | 他只坐在钢琴前 |
[07:25] | And started to play. | 开始弹奏 |
[07:28] | He’s very talented. | 他很有天赋 |
[07:29] | Before this | 在此之前 |
[07:31] | He had never taken a single lesson. | 他一节课都没上过 |
[07:33] | His doctors told me there had been other cases. | 医生们说之前有过类似案例 |
[07:36] | People with severe brain traumas | 脑部受过重创的人 |
[07:38] | Waking up with the ability to do things | 醒来后具有前所从未有 |
[07:40] | They’d never done before. | 的本领 |
[07:43] | Two weeks later he was composing his own music. | 两周后 他开始创作自己的音乐 |
[07:47] | One piece in particular. | 特别是一段音乐 |
[07:50] | Stopped being interested in everything else. | 对别的东西不再感兴趣 |
[07:54] | You said the other people that had been taken | 你说其他被绑架的人 |
[07:56] | Were accomplished at something. | 也在某方面有成就 |
[07:59] | Do you think | 你认为 |
[08:00] | That that’s why they took ben? | 那是他们绑架本的原因吗 |
[08:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:10] | Thank you so much for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[08:11] | Uh agent Dunham… | 德探员 |
[08:16] | After abby died | 艾比死后 |
[08:17] | My brother… | 我哥哥 |
[08:20] | He barely held it together. | 他痛不欲生 |
[08:24] | Without ben I don’t think he’ll make it. | 再失去本的话 他会撑不下去的 |
[08:27] | I’ll do everything I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[08:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | How are you feeling ben? | 你感觉如何 本 |
[08:52] | I wanna go home. | 我要回家 |
[08:54] | I just wanna see my dad. | 我只想见我爸爸 |
[08:59] | Well I have something better for you. | 我有更好的给你 |
[09:01] | There’s someone else here | 这里有个人 |
[09:02] | Who would very much like to see you. | 非常想见你 |
[09:04] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[09:05] | I wanna see my dad! | 我要见我爸爸 |
[09:09] | Well your mother will be very disappointed to hear that. | 你母亲听了会非常失望 |
[09:12] | My mom’s dead. | 我妈死了 |
[09:16] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[09:31] | Hey,Walter | 沃尔特 |
[09:33] | Don’t you think it’s a little early in the season | 现在唱圣诞歌不觉得 |
[09:35] | For the yuletide cheer? | 太早了吗 |
[09:36] | I’m reciting christmas carols | 我在背诵圣诞颂歌 |
[09:38] | In an attempt to jar loose | 试图从潜意识 |
[09:40] | Some details from my subconscious | 中挖掘信息 |
[09:42] | To remember where I heard mention | 才能让我想起在哪 |
[09:45] | Of the green and red lights. | 听过绿光和红光 |
[09:47] | But sadly it hasn’t yet worked. | 可惜现在还未奏效 |
[09:50] | So you thought it would be more useful | 你觉得装点圣诞树 |
[09:52] | To work on your christmas tree decorations? | 会有效果吗 |
[09:54] | Though I-I cannot recall where I heard of the lights | 尽管我不能想起灯光的出处 |
[09:57] | It did give me an idea a theory | 倒确实给了我一个想法 |
[09:59] | As to how the boy was taken. | 那男孩是如果被绑架的 |
[10:01] | I was hired to design a technology | 我曾受雇设计一项技术 |
[10:05] | An intricate pattern of flashing lights | 一种复杂的灯光闪烁模式 |
[10:08] | Intended to create a suggestible state of hypnosis. | 旨在营造出一种暗示的催眠状态 |
[10:11] | Theoretically the test subjects | 理论上 测试对象 |
[10:14] | Will do what ever commanded. | 会做任何被要求做的事 |
[10:16] | Bark like a dog,dance a jig,wash the car. | 像狗一样犬叫 跳吉格舞 洗车 |
[10:19] | U.S.Government had you working on mind control? | 美国政府让你研究思维控制 |
[10:21] | Not the government. | 不是政府 |
[10:24] | It was an advertising agency. | 是个广告公司 |
[10:26] | They hoped to broadcast the flashing lights during commercials | 他们想在播广告的同时放闪烁的灯 |
[10:31] | So that the viewers would have no choice | 如此 观众别无选择 |
[10:33] | But to buy their products. | 只能买他们的产品 |
[10:36] | Unfortunately it merely caused nausea. | 不幸的是 效果只是反胃 |
[10:39] | Which was unfortunate because apparently | 之所以不幸 是因为 |
[10:42] | People don’t like to shop | 显然 想吐的时候 |
[10:44] | When they feel like they’re going to throw up. | 人们是不会去购物的 |
[10:47] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[10:48] | Where is the remote? | 遥控器在哪 |
[10:49] | Oh hey Walter Walter. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[10:51] | Walter dial it down a notch all right? | 沃尔特 别那么激动 好吗 |
[10:56] | Now I posit that the flashing lights | 我假定是闪烁的灯 |
[10:59] | Witnessed by the father induced a hypnagogic trance | 使该父亲进入催眠状态 |
[11:03] | During which stage the child was abducted. | 与此同时 孩子被绑架了 |
[11:06] | I thought you said the experiments were failures. | 我记得你说试验失败了 |
[11:07] | Oh Yes. | 没错 |
[11:08] | But I focused solely on the timing and intensity | 但我当时只关注闪烁的时间和强度 |
[11:12] | Of the flashes not the colors. | 而忽视了颜色 |
[11:14] | The green and red. | 绿色和红色 |
[11:15] | Now I suggest that those wavelengths | 现在我认为这些波长 |
[11:17] | Are the key to success. | 是成功的关键 |
[11:19] | Come. | 过来 |
[11:20] | Let me demonstrate. Come. | 我演示下 过来 |
[11:24] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[11:26] | Just stare at the lights. | 就盯着灯 |
[12:00] | Sorry Walter. | 很遗憾 沃尔特 |
[12:03] | Better luck next time. | 下次好远 |
[12:05] | Anyone ready for lunch? | 准备好吃午饭了 |
[12:08] | What’s up chachi? | 怎么了 帅哥 |
[12:13] | Did you do this to me? | 是你干的吗 |
[12:23] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[12:24] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:25] | Based on the description by the father | 基于那个父亲的描述 |
[12:27] | I I.d.’d your kidnapper. | 找到了绑架者的身份 |
[12:28] | Name’s joanne ostler. | 叫乔安妮·奥斯特勒 |
[12:30] | She was a molecular biologist studying at m.i.t. | 她曾是麻省理工的分子生物学家 |
[12:33] | She would have been thirty this march. | 她今年三月本该是30岁 |
[12:34] | What do you mean,would have been? | 什么意思 本该是 |
[12:35] | Uh according to dmv department of records | 根据车管所记录 |
[12:38] | Joanne ostler died ten years ago. | 乔安妮·奥斯特勒10年前死了 |
[12:40] | Are you sure it’s the same woman? | 你确定是同一个女人 |
[12:41] | Looks identical to the woman from your sketch. | 和你描述的女人一模一样 |
[12:44] | And she doesn’t have a twin because I checked. | 我查了 她也没有双胞胎姐妹 |
[12:46] | So what happened to her? | 她出什么事了 |
[12:47] | Apparently her car went off the bridge in november of ’98 | 显然 98年11月她的车冲到桥下 |
[12:51] | Eight months before any of the abductions. | 系列绑架案发生前的8个月 |
[12:53] | How is that even possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[12:55] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[12:56] | The car was recovered but her body was never found. | 车找到了 但从未找到尸体 |
[12:59] | So then it’s possible that she survived. | 所以有可能她活着 |
[13:01] | Either that or Broyles has you chasing a ghost. | 要么如此 要么是布洛伊让你去抓鬼 |
[13:12] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[13:14] | He thinks it’ll help him remember where he’s heard | 他认为这有助于让他想起 |
[13:15] | About the red and green lights. | 红光和绿光的出处 |
[13:16] | Okay. We’ve got good news. | -好的 -有好消息 |
[13:17] | We think we understand how it was that ben was abducted. | 我们知道了本是如何被绑架的 |
[13:19] | Those red and green flashing lights | 那些红色和绿色的闪灯 |
[13:21] | They put the father into a hypnagogic state. | 让那父亲陷入催眠状态 |
[13:22] | And we think we may have I.d.’d the woman responsible. | 我们可能确定了绑架女嫌疑人的身份 |
[13:25] | I have it! | 想起来了 |
[13:28] | Christmas. Christmas. | 圣诞 圣诞 |
[13:29] | Leading to christmas carols | 让我想起了耶诞颂歌 |
[13:32] | One of which is jingle bells | 其中有一首是《铃儿响叮当》 |
[13:34] | Which leads naturally to dashing through the snow | 继而让我想起滑雪 |
[13:36] | Which of course inevitably leads one to dash. | 随之不可避免的想到了滑雪的人 |
[13:39] | To dash? | 滑雪的人 |
[13:40] | Dashiell kim | 戴斯勒·金姆 |
[13:43] | The man who mentioned the lights to me. | 跟我提到灯光的人 |
[13:44] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定 |
[13:45] | Where is he Walter? | 沃尔特 他在哪里 |
[13:46] | Can we talk to him? | 我们能和他谈谈吗 |
[13:48] | I guess that would depend on whether he has succeeded | 我想那得看他是否成功 |
[13:51] | In killing himself or not. | 自杀了 |
[13:53] | What are you talking about Walter? | 你在说什么 沃尔特 |
[13:55] | Who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[13:56] | A fellow inmate of mine at st. Claire’s asylum. | 我以前在精神病院的室友 |
[14:02] | I think | 我认为 |
[14:03] | We may have I.d.’d another abductee. | 我们可能确定了另一名受害者 |
[14:05] | Dashiell kim. Headed up astrophysics at umass. | 戴斯勒·金姆 马萨诸塞大学天体物理学带头人 |
[14:08] | Went missing in may 2006. | 在2006年五月失踪 |
[14:09] | Turned up a week later at his home outside clarksburg | 一周后在克拉克斯堡自家门口出现 |
[14:12] | Where he had a psychotic break. | 突然精神崩溃 |
[14:14] | Bludgeoned his wife to death with a tire iron. | 用橇杠把他老婆给打死了 |
[14:17] | He was committed to st. Claire’s hospital. | 然后被强制送到精神病院 |
[14:21] | He was there at the same time | 他和贝博士当时 |
[14:22] | As Dr. Bishop? | 都在那里吗 |
[14:23] | Walter Bishop claims he remembers kim | 沃尔特·贝肖普说他记得金姆 |
[14:24] | Telling him a story about a woman | 给他说过一个女人用 |
[14:26] | Who put him to sleep with a christmas tree | 圣诞树把金姆催眠 |
[14:28] | And then took him away. | 然后绑架他的故事 |
[14:29] | Green and red lights. | 绿光红光 |
[14:30] | And he fits the profile. | 他也符合受害人特征 |
[14:32] | Expert in a scientific field. | 某科学领域的专家 |
[14:34] | But I need you to get an interview request | 我需要你帮我安排一次合法探视 |
[14:36] | Pushed through legal so we can arrange a visitation. | 我才能去见他 |
[14:39] | Any specific things that kim might remember | 了解金姆可能记得的有关绑架 |
[14:42] | About the abduction | 的特殊情况 |
[14:43] | Like where he was taken maybe. | 比如他被带到哪里去了之类 |
[14:44] | That might take some time. | 可能需要一些时间 |
[14:45] | How come? | 为什么 |
[14:47] | Says here dashiell kim is a 1027. | 因为戴斯勒·金姆是1027类患者 |
[14:48] | Yeah what’s that? | 什么意思 |
[14:50] | 1027: criminally insane | 1027是罪犯型精神病患 |
[14:53] | With knowledge of state secrets. | 并且知晓国家机密 |
[14:56] | Apparently kim had a sideline | 显然金姆在喷气推进实验室 |
[14:57] | Consulting the defense contracts for jpl. | 做过防卫部顾问的兼职 |
[15:00] | You can’t get in to talk to him | 没有官方许可证 |
[15:01] | Without official clearance. | 你不能进去和他说话 |
[15:02] | And how long will that take? | 那要等多长时间 |
[15:04] | If we go through channels six weeks minimum. | 走正规渠道至少要六周 |
[15:07] | I’ve got a contact at justice. | 我联系过司法部门 |
[15:08] | I’ll tell him it’s urgent. | 我会要求紧急处理 |
[15:18] | I don’t know how a guy that could do this to his own wife | 我不知道能向自己老婆下这种毒手的人 |
[15:20] | Is gonna help you find a missing kid. | 怎能帮你找回那个失踪的孩子 |
[15:54] | You’ve never looked at it in that order have you? | 你从没按照这个顺序看乐谱吧 |
[16:04] | No. | 没有 |
[16:06] | Hi bean. | 本 你好 |
[16:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[16:28] | He did this to his own wife? | 这是他对自己老婆做的吗 |
[16:29] | 32 years of marriage. | 32年的婚姻 |
[16:32] | By all accounts they seemed happy. | 据说 他们之前很幸福 |
[16:34] | Until dashiell showed up after he was abducted | 直到戴斯勒被绑出现后 |
[16:37] | And beat her to death. | 把她活活打死 |
[16:38] | Did I hear mention of my old friend dashiell? | 你们是在说我的老朋友戴斯勒吗 |
[16:44] | Of course. | 当然是的 |
[16:45] | I’d recognize his handiwork anywhere. | 我认得他的杰作 |
[16:48] | You mean he killed others? | 你说他杀过其他人吗 |
[16:52] | Well he tried…a patient at the institution Jasper | 他的确试过杀精神病院的一个患者 贾斯珀 |
[16:57] | But actually I was referring to the equation. | 但实际上我指的是方程式 |
[16:59] | Dashiell was obsessed with it. | 戴斯勒为此很困扰啊 |
[17:01] | Obsessed in what way? | 什么让他困扰 |
[17:03] | He couldn’t complete it. | 他解不出方程 |
[17:05] | I tried to help him solve it once | 我有次想帮他 |
[17:07] | And he came at me with a plastic spork. | 结果他拿了个塑料叉子就上来了 |
[17:18] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[17:19] | You know ben’s father said that ben became obsessed | 本的爸爸说他在这段音乐 |
[17:22] | With this one piece of music. | 上也被困住了 |
[17:25] | And he couldn’t complete it either. | 他也无法完成 |
[17:26] | I’ve been listening to it. It’s very beautiful. | 我一直在听 很优美 |
[17:29] | He’s light years | 他甚至比你 |
[17:30] | Ahead of where even you were at that age. | 在那个年纪是都强一万倍 |
[17:31] | Walter take a look at this. | 沃尔特 看看这个 |
[17:33] | See this function? | 看到这个方程式了吗 |
[17:34] | It appears here here here… | 这里 这里 这里都出现了 |
[17:37] | It just keeps on repeating over and over. | 重复不断地出现 |
[17:38] | Yes yes it’s a recurring expression. | 对 这是个循环表达式 |
[17:40] | Or it’s a rhythm. | 或者说是一段韵律 |
[17:41] | Well yes I suppose. | 那也有可能 |
[17:46] | Are you suggesting… | 你是说 |
[17:47] | Can you convert that into standard musical notation? | 你能把它转变成一段音符吗 |
[17:48] | Oh-oh-oh I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[17:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:52] | Music is a mathematical language. | 音乐是一种数学语言 |
[17:54] | Chords have numerical values | 每个和音都有它的数学含义 |
[17:55] | And their notes | 而音符 |
[17:56] | 1/4s 1/8s 1/16s | 四分音符 八分音符 十六分音符 |
[17:57] | They’re all just fraction variables. | 都是一些变量 |
[17:58] | Okay I took the oboe for six months | 行了 我学了半年双簧管 |
[18:00] | And then quit. | 就退出了 |
[18:01] | Almost there Peter. | 就快好了 彼得 |
[18:03] | That’s nine bars. | 有九小节 |
[18:07] | Okay listen to this. | 好了 你听 |
[18:26] | Sound familiar? | 听起来熟悉吗 |
[18:27] | That’s ben’s song. | 就是本的曲子 |
[18:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:32] | Ben’s piece is the musical equivalent | 本的曲子就是戴斯勒数学方程式 |
[18:34] | Of dashiell’s mathematical formula. | 对应的音乐表达式 |
[18:37] | So how is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[18:39] | They’d never even met each other. | 他们都没见过对方 |
[18:40] | It’s not so surprising actually. | 实际上 这并不意外 |
[18:43] | Curious minds often converge on the same idea. | 高人所想往往略同 |
[18:47] | Newton and leibniz independently | 牛顿和莱布利兹在 |
[18:49] | Without knowing each other | 互不认识的情况下 |
[18:50] | Invented calculus. | 创造了微积分 |
[18:52] | The relevant question is what is it? | 应该知道的是 这是什么 |
[18:56] | What is what? | 什么是什么 |
[18:57] | What is it that both ben and dashiell are trying to solve? | 本和戴斯勒同时想解决的是什么 |
[19:01] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[19:02] | Are we in heaven? | 我们是在天堂吗 |
[19:04] | No honey we’re not in heaven. | 不 亲爱的 我们不在天堂 |
[19:06] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[19:11] | I saw you get hurt. | 我看见你受伤了 |
[19:12] | I don’t understand either. | 我也不清楚怎么回事 |
[19:14] | But I do know that I’m here. | 我只知道我在这里 |
[19:16] | And I’ve missed you so much ben. | 而且我非常想念你 本 |
[19:18] | For me to stay you have to do what this woman says. | 为了让我留在这里 你要按这个女士说的去做 |
[19:22] | You have to finish the song bean. | 你必须完成这首歌 本 |
[19:24] | You need to finish it. | 你必须完成它 |
[19:27] | It’s important ben. | 这很重要 本 |
[19:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | I love you mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[19:38] | I love you too bean. | 我也爱你 本 |
[19:49] | Dr. Sumner. Hello. | -萨姆纳医生 -你好 |
[19:52] | Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me. | 很感激你百忙中抽空和我谈话 |
[19:54] | I understand you’re interested in talking | 我知道你想和 |
[19:56] | To one of my patients. | 我的一位病人谈话 |
[19:57] | Although I-I can’t imagine what help dashiell kim | 虽然我不知道戴斯勒·金姆能对 |
[20:00] | Could be to the fbi. | FBI有什么帮助 |
[20:02] | We’re investigating a missing persons case… | 我们在调查一系列失踪案 |
[20:04] | A kidnapping. | 绑架 |
[20:05] | And we believe that before coming here | 我们相信金姆先生进来之前 |
[20:07] | Mr. Kim may have been the victim of an abduction himself. | 很可能曾遭绑架 |
[20:10] | Possibly by the same person that we’re looking for. | 可能是同一个人干的 |
[20:12] | I suppose you came by this information | 我想是我以前的一个病人 |
[20:16] | Through a former patient of mine. | 告诉你们这些的吧 |
[20:17] | Dr. Walter Bishop? | 沃尔特·贝肖普博士吧 |
[20:20] | You’re the agent who took him three months ago, | 3个月前是探员你 |
[20:21] | aren’t you? | 把他带走的吧 |
[20:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:25] | And you should know Dr. Bishop is doing quite well. | 贝博士现在一切正常 |
[20:27] | He’s been assisting us since he checked out. | 他出来后一直协助我们 |
[20:30] | He has no business being out among the rest of us. | 他出去就和我们没关系了 |
[20:38] | Well, I appreciate your concern | 谢谢你的关心 |
[20:39] | But I’m not here to talk about Dr. Bishop. | 但我不是来谈贝博士的 |
[20:41] | I respect your discretion. | 我尊重你的判断 |
[20:44] | Provided you respect mine. | 你也得听听我的 |
[20:46] | The mental health of my patients | 我最关心的 |
[20:49] | Is my primary concern. | 是我病人的精神情况 |
[20:50] | And subjecting them to open-ended interrogations | 我不建议他们现在接受 |
[20:54] | By fbi agents is hardly prudent therapy. | 联邦探员的公开审问 |
[20:57] | I appreciate your position. | 我理解你的难处 |
[21:01] | And I’d like to help. | 我也乐意帮助 |
[21:03] | But I can’t subject dashiell to new faces right now. | 但戴斯勒现在还不能见其他人 |
[21:07] | Dr. Sumner I’m here because a child’s life | 萨姆纳医生 我来这是因为一个孩子 |
[21:11] | May be in danger. | 有生命危险 |
[21:16] | There may be a way we can work this out. | 这样吧 |
[21:18] | I’m listening. | 请讲 |
[21:21] | You’ve assured me | 你跟我说 |
[21:22] | That Walter Bishop is doing fine. | 沃尔特·贝肖普一切正常 |
[21:26] | If that’s the case | 如果是真的 |
[21:29] | I’ll allow Walter Bishop | 我可以让他 |
[21:32] | To talk to Mr. Kim | 跟金姆先生谈话 |
[21:34] | And ask your questions. | 转达你的问题 |
[21:37] | It might do dashiell good to see a familiar face. | 戴斯勒见见熟人会不错 |
[21:46] | Olivia, there is nothing to discuss. | 小奥 不用多说了 |
[21:48] | But it’s the only way | 但这是唯一 |
[21:50] | We can make contact with dashiell kim. | 能接触到戴斯勒·金姆的办法 |
[21:51] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[21:53] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[21:54] | You want to send my already mentally unstable father | 那个地方把我爸弄的精神有问题 |
[21:56] | Back to the institution that made him that way. | 你现在要送他回去 |
[21:58] | We don’t have a choice. | 没有办法 |
[21:59] | We need to speak to dashiell | 我们得跟戴斯勒谈话 |
[22:01] | And without sumner’s permission, we need a subpoena | 没有萨姆纳的批准 我们就得等传票 |
[22:03] | Which is going to take time. | 那就来不及了 |
[22:04] | Even if he speaks to dashiell | 即使他跟戴斯勒说了 |
[22:06] | What makes you think he’s gonna remember a word | 你觉得他又能记得住 |
[22:08] | That he says? | 什么 |
[22:09] | The man can’t even remember what he had for lunch. | 他午饭吃了什么都记不住 |
[22:10] | I have noticed | 我发现 |
[22:12] | That you have a habit of referring to me | 你们谈论我的时候 |
[22:15] | As if I’m not in the room. | 根本当我不存在 |
[22:19] | Does anyone care what I think? | 谁在乎我的想法 |
[22:21] | Yes, Walter. | 沃尔特 当然在乎 |
[22:22] | What do you want to do? | 你怎么想 |
[22:24] | I’d rather not go. | 我不想去 |
[22:28] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[22:29] | Olivia, he said “No.” | 奥利维亚 他说了不去 |
[22:30] | That is incorrect. | 错 |
[22:33] | I said, “I’d rather not go.” | 我说的是 我不想去 |
[22:39] | But I will. | 但我会去 |
[22:40] | Every moment that passes | 每过一秒 |
[22:44] | Is another moment that little boy’s life | 那小男孩的生命 |
[22:46] | Is in danger. | 就越危险 |
[22:49] | Isn’t that correct, agent Dunham? | 没错吧 德探员 |
[22:56] | Then we should go. | 那我们就得去 |
[23:52] | Well, are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:58] | When you get out, we’ll be right here. | 我们在这等你 |
[23:59] | Good luck, Walter. | 沃尔特 好运 |
[24:02] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[25:08] | Dr. Bishop, how you been? | 贝博士 别来无恙 |
[25:14] | You know I’m not really back. | 我只是过来一下 |
[25:16] | Yeah, well, it’s nice to see you anyway. | 当然 还是很高兴见到你 |
[25:19] | You have ten minutes, Walter. | 沃尔特 给你10分钟 |
[25:37] | Dashiell. | 戴斯勒 |
[25:39] | It’s me, Walter. | 是我 沃尔特 |
[25:41] | Walter Bishop. | 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[25:50] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[25:57] | You look different. | 不像你了 |
[25:58] | It’s the beard. | 胡子的原因吧 |
[26:02] | And you look different too somehow. | 你也变了 |
[26:04] | That smile. | 微笑 |
[26:08] | Have they altered your medication? | 他们给你换药了吗 |
[26:12] | Wouldn’t surprise me. | 我就知道 |
[26:14] | These medieval quacks are more proficient | 这些江湖郎中搞搞颅相学还行 |
[26:17] | At phrenology than psychopharmacology. | 精神药理学他根本不懂 |
[26:24] | I miss your jokes, Walter. | 沃尔特 我想念你的笑话 |
[26:26] | And I miss your stories. | 我也想念你的故事 |
[26:29] | The one about the woman who took you away | 那个闪红绿灯的 |
[26:34] | With the green and red lights. | 带走你的女人 |
[26:37] | Dashiell, look at me. | 戴斯勒 看着我 |
[26:38] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[26:41] | The woman, where exactly did she take you? | 她带你去哪了 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:48] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:52] | You must be mistaking me for someone else. | 你肯定是把我跟别人搞混了 |
[26:55] | Now, if you’ll excuse me | 不好意思 |
[26:57] | I want to sit here and finish | 我想一个人安静的 |
[26:59] | My butterscotch pudding in peace. | 吃我的奶油布丁 |
[27:29] | You were always trying | 你不是一直想 |
[27:32] | To solve it, huh? | 解出这个吗 |
[27:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:44] | I don’t do math anymore, Walter. | 沃尔特 我不研究数学了 |
[27:48] | Mathematical formulations are not conducive | 数学方程式对稳定我的精神情况 |
[27:51] | To my mental stability. | 没有帮助 |
[27:52] | That’s fine, but if you recognize the equation | 没关系 如果你认得这个方程 |
[27:56] | Do you not remember the woman | 你还记得闪红绿光的 |
[27:59] | With the red and green lights where she… | 带走你的女人 去哪里 |
[28:00] | I don’t do math anymore! | 我不研究数学了 |
[28:13] | You used to tell me the story all the time. | 你以前老是跟我讲这个故事 |
[28:14] | -No! -You used to drive me crazy. | -没有 -你总是让我疑惑 |
[28:16] | I don’t do math anymore. I don’t care about math. | -我不研究数学了 -我不管那些 |
[28:18] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[28:20] | No, I need to know where she took you, damn it. | 告诉我她把你带到哪了 该死 |
[28:22] | That’s enough! It’s time to go. | 够了 该走了 |
[28:29] | -Where is she? -I’ve got him. | -她在哪 -抓住他了 |
[28:31] | Please, dashiell, it’s only… | 求你了戴斯勒 只有 |
[28:34] | What do you mean you sedated him? | 你们怎么能给他镇静剂呢 |
[28:36] | Walter is legally in my custody. | 我才是沃尔特的合法监护人 |
[28:38] | You have no right to keep him here. | 你们没权利扣押他 |
[28:40] | Not only do I have every right to hold him | 我不但有权 而且有义务 |
[28:42] | I have a responsibility to hold him. | 扣押他 |
[28:44] | He accosted Mr. Kim. | 他要挟金姆先生 |
[28:45] | If I release him and something else happens… | 如果我放了他 再发生什么 |
[28:48] | I can assure you that’s not going to happen. | 我保证不会的 |
[28:50] | He’s under our supervision. | 他在我们的监护下 |
[28:51] | Perhaps that’s what compounded the problem. | 恐怕这使得问题更复杂 |
[28:53] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[28:57] | I had some time to talk to Dr. Bishop | 在贝博士冷静下来时我跟他谈过 |
[29:00] | After he calmed down about his work assisting you | 他协助你们后 |
[29:03] | And it is clear that exposing him | 明显他受到来自于罪案调查 |
[29:05] | To the pressures of criminal investigations | 的巨大压力 |
[29:07] | While indulging | 让他沉溺于 |
[29:09] | His fantastical pseudo-scientific notions | 虚幻的伪科学意识中 |
[29:12] | Has exacerbated the worst features of his mental illness. | 恶化了他的精神问题 |
[29:16] | -Really? -Really. | -是吗 -没错 |
[29:18] | ‘Cause after some of the things I’ve seen | 但是过去3个月中 |
[29:19] | In the last three months | 我观察沃尔特 |
[29:20] | Walter strikes me as being one of the sanest people I know. | 完全是个再正常不过的人 |
[29:23] | Is that so? | 真是那样吗 |
[29:24] | I’m gonna make this really simple | 我们直说吧 |
[29:25] | Dr. Sumner. | 萨姆纳医生 |
[29:26] | Walter Bishop is assisting us | 沃尔特·贝肖普在协助我们 |
[29:28] | In a criminal investigation | 做犯罪调查 |
[29:29] | Which you are currently obstructing. | 而你 正在阻碍他 |
[29:30] | So either you release him into our custody | 所以 要么你把他移交我们监管 |
[29:32] | Or I will get a court order. | 要么我们会申请法院指令 |
[29:34] | You go get your court order then. | 那你们去让法庭颁令吧 |
[30:09] | Welcome back Walter. | 欢迎回来 沃尔特 |
[30:35] | Where are we on that tip from rochester? | 罗彻斯特那边有消息吗 |
[30:37] | Local agents are heading to the convenience store | 当地警探 在去便利店途中 |
[30:38] | Where they saw the boy. | 那里有人见过那男孩 |
[30:39] | They’re hoping video surveillance can confirm | 他们希望监控录像能证实 |
[30:41] | It really was ben stockton. | 确实是本·斯托克顿 |
[30:43] | Okay well have we set up checkpoints? | 好的 我们设了检查站吗 |
[30:44] | No they’re working on it. So far nothing. | 还没 他们在办 目前没找到什么 |
[30:46] | I have the general counsel’s office on the phone. | 法律顾问办公室来的电话 |
[30:48] | It’s about Dr. Bishop. | 是关于贝博士的 |
[30:49] | This is agent Dunham. | 我是德探员 |
[30:54] | No I wanted you to work around the protocol. | 不 我想让你绕过规矩想办法 |
[30:57] | Please I need your help. I need to get Bishop out. | 拜托 我需要你帮我得把贝肖普弄出来 |
[31:03] | Okay 7:00 a.m. | 好的 早上七点钟 |
[31:06] | Thank you. What was that? | -谢谢你 -怎么了 |
[31:07] | Okay we have to wait till morning | 好的 我们得等到明早 |
[31:09] | For the court order to have Walter released. | 法庭才能传令释放沃尔特 |
[31:10] | But then he’s out. | 那时他就能出来了 |
[31:11] | I promise. And I’m sorry. | 我向你保证 还有 我很抱歉 |
[31:13] | And obviously you were right. | 很明显 你是对的 |
[31:14] | No this was Walter’s choice. | 不 这是沃尔特自己的选择 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:18] | So if you want to go down to reception | 要是你现在想下去前台 |
[31:20] | Someone can arrange a ride | 有人会安排送你回家 |
[31:22] | And then at least one of us can get some sleep. | 这样至少我们中有个人能睡会儿 |
[31:25] | The woman who abducted ben | 绑架本的女人 |
[31:26] | Joanne ostler… | 乔安妮·奥斯特勒 |
[31:27] | Up until now everybody thought she was dead right? | 今天以前 所有人都以为她死了 对吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:30] | Well she’s been walking around | 那么 她过去十年 |
[31:31] | For the last ten years. | 一直在外到处游荡 |
[31:32] | She must have been using somebody’s name. | 她一定用了假名 |
[31:34] | We didn’t get any hits on an alias search. | 我们没查到任何化名的线索 |
[31:36] | What’d you base the search on? | 你们是基于什么查的 |
[31:37] | On the anagrams. | 变形词 |
[31:39] | Like combinations of different family names. | 像是不同姓氏结合起来的名字 |
[31:41] | It’s what most people use | 要想改头换面 |
[31:42] | If they want to change their identity. | 大多数人都这么干 |
[31:44] | Thanks I know that I’ve done this once or twice myself. | 谢谢 我知道 我也干过一两次 |
[31:45] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 我一点儿也不奇怪 |
[31:47] | The best lie the one that’s easiest to remember | 最好的谎言 因为一致性 最容易被记住 |
[31:51] | With consistency is the one that’s based on the truth. | 那就是基于事实的谎言 |
[31:53] | Whenever I would do this | 如果我要编个化名 |
[31:54] | I would base it on my own last name. | 所以我会根据我自己的姓编 |
[31:55] | Bishop. So Peter king. | 贝肖普[主教] 所以有彼得国王 |
[31:57] | Peter knight. | 彼得骑士 |
[31:58] | Well that’s a great idea | 如果姓氏 |
[31:59] | If your last name is as simple as Bishop. | 都像贝肖普那么简单 就很好办 |
[32:02] | What do you do when it’s ostler? | 可如果是奥斯特勒[马夫]呢 |
[32:03] | Is there a computer around here I could use? | 附近有电脑能我能用吗 |
[32:12] | This is a serial abductor so she’s smart. | 这是起连环绑架案 所以她很聪明 |
[32:14] | She’s probably switched cars since then. | 她可能从那时起 就换了多辆车 |
[32:16] | I want a record of every stolen car | 我要过去36小时内 |
[32:18] | From the last 36 hours. | 所有被盗汽车的记录 |
[32:43] | Hey where does this print? | 在哪儿能打印 |
[32:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | Every gas station from middletown to rochester. | 米德镇到罗彻斯特的每一个加油站 |
[32:49] | And pull all the credit card receipts. | 调出所有信用卡收据 |
[32:52] | “ostler”…middle english for “innkeeper.” | 奥斯特勒 中古英语的意思是旅店老板 |
[32:55] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:56] | Middle english. | 中古英语 |
[32:58] | The point is “innkeeper” got me to hotels | 重点是旅店老板 让我想到旅馆 |
[32:59] | So I cross-indexed last names | 所以我用旅馆检索 |
[33:01] | That match hotels with her first name. | 匹配她的姓氏的名字 |
[33:03] | Joanne ritz. | 乔安妮·里兹 |
[33:04] | No photo just a p.o. Box in clarksburg. | 没有照片 只有个克拉克斯堡的邮箱 |
[33:07] | P.o. Box. | 邮箱 |
[33:08] | Criminals don’t really like | 罪犯们可不想让你这种人 |
[33:09] | People like you knowing where they Live. | 知道他们住哪儿 |
[33:11] | Can you expand the grid search | 你能把对本·斯托克顿的搜索 |
[33:13] | For ben stockton to clarksburg? | 扩大到克拉克斯堡范围吗 |
[33:33] | What is it ben? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 本 怎么回事 |
[33:35] | I… | 我 |
[33:37] | I just… I don’t see it. | 我只是 我不明白 |
[33:39] | It’s okay bean. | 没关系 本 |
[33:41] | You’re doing great honey. | 你做的很好 亲爱的 |
[34:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[34:10] | I don’t know how it ends. | 我不知道怎样收尾 |
[34:19] | Mom. | 妈 |
[34:20] | No. | 不 |
[34:24] | Please I don’t want to go away. | 求你了 我不想离开 |
[34:26] | Well that’s up to ben isn’t it? | 那得看本了 |
[34:28] | Mom. | 妈 |
[34:29] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:32] | What are you doing to her?! | 你在对她做什么 |
[34:34] | If you lose her again | 要是你再次失去她 |
[34:35] | You’ll only have yourself to blame. | 你只能怪自己了 |
[34:37] | Mom! | 妈 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry I upset you last night. | 抱歉 我昨晚让你不高兴了 |
[35:05] | Go away. | 走开 |
[35:27] | There’s a little boy out there. | 有个小男孩 |
[35:30] | He’s in trouble. | 他现在有麻烦 |
[35:32] | We’re his only hope. | 我们是他唯一的希望 |
[35:34] | I don’t want to talk about math Walter. | 我不想谈数学 沃尔特 |
[35:37] | Okay okay. | 好的 好的 |
[35:39] | I don’t need to talk about the equation. | 我不用谈起那个方程式 |
[35:43] | I need to know about the woman. | 我只是想知道那个女人 |
[35:45] | Where she took you. | 她把你带到哪儿去了 |
[35:47] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[35:48] | There was no woman. | 没有什么女人 |
[35:52] | Dashiell. | 戴斯勒 |
[35:54] | If you don’t the boy… | 如果你不说 那男孩 |
[35:59] | He’ll end up like us. | 他会跟我们一样 |
[36:01] | Walter please. | 沃尔特 求你了 |
[36:03] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[36:05] | Yes you can. | 你行的 |
[36:14] | It was so beautiful. | 当时很美好 |
[36:19] | She promised me things. | 她答应过 |
[36:20] | What I wanted most of all. | 给我最想要的东西 |
[36:29] | But when I couldn’t solve the equation | 可当我无法解出方程式 |
[36:31] | She took it away. | 她就把它拿走了 |
[36:35] | Everything she promised. | 她许给我的东西 |
[36:39] | It was all a lie. | 都是假的 |
[36:43] | None of it was real. | 没有一个是真的 |
[36:44] | She hurt me. | 她伤害了我 |
[36:47] | She put me in a dungeon. | 她把我关进地牢 |
[36:54] | She filled my mind | 她用我所爱的人的画面 |
[36:56] | With images of the people I loved… | 充斥我的大脑 |
[37:01] | And then tortured them ripping them apart | 然后折磨他们 把他们搞得支离破碎 |
[37:04] | All the while | 所有这些 |
[37:06] | Trying to suck the answers she wanted | 都是企图从我脑中得到 |
[37:09] | Out of my head. | 她想要的答案 |
[37:12] | But I couldn’t… | 可我不能 |
[37:14] | I couldn’t give her what she wanted. | 我不能给出她想要的 |
[37:19] | Where were you dashiell? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[37:21] | I told you a dungeon. | 我告诉过你了 一个地牢里 |
[37:22] | No no No. | 不 不 不 |
[37:25] | Not some fantasy you nitwit. | 不是一些幻觉 你这个笨蛋 |
[37:29] | Where were you really? | 你当时在什么地方 |
[37:32] | Dungeon! A dungeon in a red castle! | 地牢 红色城堡里的地牢 |
[37:35] | You listen. You answer me. | 你听着 回答我 |
[37:40] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[37:42] | No listen. | 不 你听着 |
[37:43] | This is the only way we find him. | 这是找到他的唯一办法 |
[37:50] | None of it happened. | 什么都没发生过 |
[37:51] | It was just a dream. | 这只是一场梦 |
[37:55] | Just a bad dream. | 只是一场恶梦 |
[38:07] | You’re making a terrible mistake. | 这个是严重的犯错 |
[38:10] | Despite whatever strings you’ve managed to pull | 不管你用什么方法 |
[38:12] | Your father is not mentally fit | 让你父亲 |
[38:15] | To be released from this hospital. | 走出这家医院 |
[38:16] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的忠告 |
[38:17] | My personal assessment is that he’s safer with me | 我个人认为他和我在一起 |
[38:19] | Than he is with you. | 比和你在一起安全 |
[38:21] | He may not be the picture of sanity | 他可能心智不完全健全 |
[38:23] | But yesterday when I saw him come through that door | 但昨天我看他经过那扇门的时候 |
[38:25] | I saw him change. | 我发现他改变了 |
[38:26] | He was afraid. | 他有点害怕 |
[38:27] | So what are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[38:29] | Are you saying that I somehow | 你意思是说 |
[38:31] | Managed to intentionally harm him? | 我有意伤害了他 |
[38:36] | Office of homeland security. | 国家安全局 |
[38:39] | How’d you pull this off? | 你是怎么得手的 |
[38:41] | Meaning? | 你是说 |
[38:42] | Meaning that since you were here last | 我是说你上次来过这里 |
[38:43] | I learned a little bit about you. | 我对你已有所了解 |
[38:45] | Enrolling at m.i.t. | 利用假的证件 |
[38:47] | Based on fraudulent credentials | 在麻省理工登记 |
[38:49] | Starting businesses and failing | 做生意赔本了 |
[38:51] | And then running away from the consequences. | 就逃之夭夭 |
[38:52] | Do you have a point? | 你能说重点吗 |
[38:54] | You are not a fit guardian for Walter | 你不适合做沃尔特的监护人 |
[38:57] | And I’m going to petition the state | 并且我要请求政府 |
[38:58] | To have him removed from your custody. | 让他脱离你的看护 |
[39:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:02] | Whether you’re willing to recognize it or not | 不管你是否愿意承认 |
[39:04] | Walter is a danger… | 对他自己或他人来说 |
[39:06] | Both to himself and to others. | 沃尔特都是一个危险分子 |
[39:08] | Then I guess the apple | 我认为他始终都不会 |
[39:09] | Doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 远离我的视线 |
[39:11] | ‘Cause you may think you know what he’s capable of | 因为你以为你知道他的能力有多大 |
[39:14] | But you have no idea what I’m capable of. | 但是你不知道我的能力有多大 |
[39:18] | Are you threatening me? | 你在恐吓我吗 |
[39:21] | I’d like to see my father now. | 我现在就想见我父亲 |
[39:36] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[39:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:46] | I’d like to go now. | 我现在就想出去 |
[39:48] | Of course we’re gonna go right now. | 没问题 我们马上就出去 |
[39:51] | I’ve…I’ve failed. | 我 我失败了 |
[39:56] | It was all for nothing. | 全是徒劳 |
[40:00] | Dashiell went on and on | 戴斯勒一直喃喃自语 |
[40:03] | Like an incoherent loon | 就像一个语无伦次的笨蛋 |
[40:06] | About being taken to dungeons | 谈论那些发生在红色城堡的 |
[40:10] | And red castles. | 地牢的事情 |
[40:15] | Son. | 孩子 |
[40:18] | Is that what it’s like to talk to me? | 跟我说话也像这样吗 |
[40:22] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[40:27] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:32] | Excuse me ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[40:34] | I’m special agent Francis with the f.b.i. | 我是联调局的探员弗朗西斯 |
[40:36] | I was wondering if you’d seen this boy. | 我想知道 你是否见过这男孩 |
[40:37] | His name’s ben stockton. He’s ten years old. | 他叫本·斯托克顿 十岁 |
[40:40] | No I’m sorry. What happened to him? | 没有 抱歉 他怎么了 |
[40:42] | This is Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[40:44] | Hey it’s me. | 是我 |
[40:45] | I want you to know he’s out. | 我想跟你说 他出来了 |
[40:47] | Oh good! | 太好了 |
[40:49] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[40:50] | Yeah he’s okay | 他还不错 |
[40:52] | But I hope you got a lead there | 我希望你能取得进展 |
[40:53] | Because this was a total bust. | 因为这边完全失败了 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:56] | So he wasn’t able to connect with dashiell? | 看来他无法跟戴斯勒交流 |
[40:58] | No he’s taking it pretty hard. | 是 他比较难进行 |
[40:59] | He’s beating himself up pretty good. | 也很自责 |
[41:01] | Did he get anything? | 他知道什么了吗 |
[41:03] | He just said the guy was babbling on | 他只说戴斯勒不停地说 |
[41:04] | Talking about red castles and dungeons. | 红色地堡里地牢的事情 |
[41:07] | He did what he could. | 他已经尽力了 |
[41:09] | I…I’m just glad he’s okay. | 很高兴他没事 |
[41:10] | Yeah me too. | 我也很高兴 |
[41:11] | Okay if any red castles appear | 好的 如果发现红色城堡的话 |
[41:13] | I’ll let you know. | 我会跟你说的 |
[41:14] | Sure. | 好的 |
[41:41] | It’s not a drawbridge but it’s close. | 这不是吊桥 但是已经关了 |
[41:43] | This place looks like | 这个地方好像 |
[41:45] | It hasn’t been used for a while. | 有段时间没人用了 |
[41:46] | It’s Francis. | 我是弗朗西斯 |
[41:49] | Need you to pull up | 你们停止搜查 |
[41:50] | A property search on an address for me. | 帮我查一个地址 |
[41:54] | Charlie. Yeah. | -查理 -嗯 |
[41:56] | I think I found something. | 我找到一些东西 |
[42:31] | Watch yourself. | 小心 |
[43:26] | Oh thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[43:34] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[44:06] | Stop! | 站住 |
[44:07] | Put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[44:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:19] | She was just there. | 她刚才就在那儿 |
[44:35] | Nice to be home right? | 回家真好 对吗 |
[44:40] | This place is filthy. | 这房间好脏 |
[44:42] | Did you have a party while I was gone? | 我不在的时候 你是不是开派对了 |
[44:44] | No dad I didn’t have a party. | 不 老爸 我没有开派对 |
[44:48] | I don’t want you | 我不想让你 |
[44:49] | To take this the wrong way | 误解我的意思 |
[44:51] | But I need space. | 但是我需要空间 |
[44:55] | Sorry to spring this on you so suddenly | 抱歉突然跟你说这事 |
[44:58] | But these quarters are very cramped. | 但这地方太狭窄了 |
[45:02] | I think I am ready for my own room. | 我想要自己的房间 |
[45:06] | That’s…that’s not a problem. | 没问题 |
[45:09] | I can talk to Olivia tomorrow | 我明天去跟奥利维亚说 |
[45:11] | About getting you some on-campus housing. | 帮你争取一套校内的住所 |
[45:12] | That would be very beneficial. | 那真是太好了 |
[45:17] | You know what you did | 你能回到 |
[45:19] | By going back into that place | 那个地方真的 |
[45:20] | Was very very brave Walter. | 非常勇敢 沃尔特 |
[45:29] | Thank you son. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[45:48] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[45:48] | Now let’s see if it really does what you said it would. | 看看是否达到你说的那种效果 |
[46:15] | Where’s the equation? | 方程式呢 |
[46:24] | Seems crazy | 太神奇了 |
[46:26] | That some numbers | 一些数字 |
[46:27] | Can make a machine like this work. | 就能让一台这样的机器工作 |
[46:29] | Look around your house | 看看你的住处 |
[46:31] | Your office your kitchen… | 你的办公室 你的厨房 |
[46:33] | Numbers make everything work. | 数字能让一切工作起来 |
[46:38] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[47:17] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[47:18] | That’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[47:36] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[47:38] | Ben are you hungry? | 本 你饿吗 |
[47:40] | ‘Cause there’s a vending machine in the hall | 走廊那儿有一台自动贩卖机 |
[47:42] | And I’ve got a roll of quarters. | 我还有很多硬币呢 |
[47:44] | No I’m okay. Thanks. | 不 我不饿 谢谢 |
[47:46] | Sure? Mm-hmm. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[47:47] | Ben? | 本 |
[47:49] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[47:51] | Ben? | 本 |
[47:51] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[47:58] | Release forms. | 保释单 |
[47:59] | As soon as he signs they’re free to go. | 他签完就可以走了 |
[48:02] | Yeah oh…we should maybe just uh | 我们还是 |
[48:04] | Let them have a minute. | 让他们单独相处一会 |
[48:08] | I really need to call Peter and Walter. | 我要给彼特和沃尔特打电话了 |
[48:10] | After what Walter went through | 沃尔特经历过这件事之后 |
[48:12] | He’ll be happy to know that ben’s all right.” | 他知道本没事肯定会很高兴 |
[48:14] | Good work. | 做得好 |