时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | They’re calling these events a pattern | 我们称其为一项计划 |
[00:06] | As if someone out there is experimenting. | 有人拿整个世界 |
[00:07] | Only the whole world is their lab. | 在做实验 |
[00:09] | You’re saying I can talk to john. | 你是说我可以和约翰对话 |
[00:11] | You could access his memories. | 你可以进入他的记忆 |
[00:14] | David robert jones was arrested on possession of state secrets | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯被捕 身上藏有国家机密 |
[00:18] | The people I work with are loyal to the end. | 和我共事的人都誓死忠诚 |
[00:21] | Can you say the same | 你觉得呢 |
[00:23] | – hello, Liv – you’re not real | -嗨 小奥 -你不是真的 |
[00:25] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[00:26] | When you were in the tank, part of his memories crossed over into yours. | 你躺进水槽时 他的部分记忆进入了你的大脑 |
[00:39] | Security cameras are out, disarming alarm | 监视器已关 拆除警报器 |
[00:43] | – alarm disarmed – roger, we are in. | -拆除完毕 -收到 我们走 |
[01:00] | – how are you doing – loop is up, you’re good to go. | -情况如何 -回路完成 没问题 |
[01:19] | – how are we doing? – good to go | -情况如何 -没问题 |
[01:21] | – ok. – powering up. | -没问题 -开机 |
[01:23] | 3 2 1 charge | 3 2 1 充电 |
[01:35] | Oscillation is good. | 振动正常 |
[01:36] | Ready to open the grid. | 准备开启栅极 |
[01:37] | Where are we? | 进展如何 |
[01:39] | 96% 98% resonants , set | 96% 98% 共振完成 |
[01:44] | Give me the grid | 开启栅极 |
[01:48] | Careful | 小心点 |
[01:59] | United firm | 振动稳定 |
[02:07] | How long do we have | 有多少时间 |
[02:08] | Confirming density and digners, 1 minute 41, 40 | 确认密度与强度 1分41秒 40秒 |
[02:15] | Let’s go | 行动 |
[02:37] | 610 610 610 610, 610, 610 | |
[02:41] | Ok, we got it. | 找到了 |
[02:43] | Give me a charge gel | 把电熔胶给我 |
[02:52] | 57 seconds. We gotta move | 57秒 赶快 |
[03:03] | 45 secnods | 45秒 |
[03:11] | Ok, tie it on | 绑紧它 |
[03:13] | Alright, let’s move. Grab everything let’s go. | 什么都别落下 我们撤 |
[03:17] | Let’s go, I need help. Get it up | 走 帮我一把 抬起来 |
[03:21] | Ok, take your dom | 戴上面具 |
[03:50] | They gotta move or we’re not gonna make it | 他们得抓紧 否则就来不及了 |
[03:52] | Lugo, let’s go | 鲁格 我们走 |
[03:53] | Neg, can’t just disengage | 不行 我拔不出来 |
[03:55] | Forget disengage, we gotta go now. | 别拔了 快走 |
[03:56] | You go, i’m working on it. Go. I’ll back the herage | 你先走 我来拔 快走 我断后 |
[04:05] | 15 seconds. What the hell is he doing | 15秒 他在里面干什么 |
[04:07] | Man he’s stuck, he can’t leave that in there. It will be screwed if he does. | 他困住了 他必须出来 否则就功亏一篑了 |
[04:10] | Yeah, I think he understands that. | 我想他明白的 |
[04:14] | Come on | 快 |
[04:19] | What got it slack | 绳索松了 |
[04:21] | – 10 seconds, 9 seconds, 8,7,6 – alright, I’m ready | -10秒 9 8 7 6 -好了 我准备好了 |
[04:26] | – pull me through – 5 seconds,4,3 | -拉我出去 -5秒 4 3 |
[04:30] | We’ve got 2 seconds, come on, pull | 还剩2秒 快点拉 |
[04:31] | Come on,push. Come on | 快 用力 |
[04:34] | Pull me through | 拉我出来 |
[04:48] | Grab everything, let’s go | 东西都拿走 我们撤 |
[04:56] | No, don’t leave me. Please | 不 别丢下我 求你了 |
[05:03] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 撤 快点撤 |
[05:06] | Secure that gear, I want nothing left behind. | 把设备带走 什么都别留下 |
[05:43] | What do you mean you don’t have one? | 你说你没有是什么意思 |
[05:44] | Everybody’s got one. Even I’ve got one. | 每个人都有 连我都有 |
[05:45] | What’s that, a spleen? | 说什么呢 脾脏吗 |
[05:46] | Yeah, Walter, a spleen. | 对 沃尔特 脾脏 |
[05:48] | And this one suffers from asplenia, | 但这人得的是无脾症 |
[05:49] | A rare genetic condition | 罕见的遗传疾病 |
[05:51] | In which one is born spleenless. | 天生无脾脏 |
[05:53] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢 沃尔特 |
[05:54] | So, you seriously don’t have a best friend? | 你真的没有好朋友 |
[05:55] | Nope. Well, does a sister count? | 没有 姐姐算吗 |
[05:57] | Of course a sister doesn’t count. | 姐姐当然不算 |
[05:59] | Well, I guess that I’ve always just enjoyed being on my own. | 我很享受自立独处的感觉 |
[06:02] | Even when I was at boarding school, | 即使我在寄宿学校时 |
[06:03] | They used to call me “han”. | 他们叫我”汉” |
[06:05] | As in “solo”? | 意思是”独”吗 |
[06:06] | That’s cute. Least you had a nickname. | 很可爱 至少你还有个绰号 |
[06:07] | This is Phillip Broyles with homeland security. | 我是国土安全部的飞利浦·布洛伊 |
[06:10] | Please have him call me as soon as possible. | 尽快和我联系 |
[06:12] | Yes, and they’ll connect you. | 是的 他们会和你联系 |
[06:14] | Clear the area, please. | 请隔离这地方 |
[06:18] | This is fascinating. | 这太绝了 |
[06:21] | Security guard was killed, | 保安被杀了 |
[06:23] | The surveillance cameras disabled. | 监视摄像头被关了 |
[06:24] | So, what do we have? We have nothing. | -那有什么信息 -什么都没有 |
[06:26] | This incident may be related to a recent series | 这次事件也许和最近一系列 |
[06:28] | Of bank robberies,this would be the third. | 的银行劫案有关 这可能是第3起 |
[06:29] | All in philadelphia? | 都发生在费城 |
[06:30] | First was in cleveland,the second in baltimore. | 第一起在克利夫兰 第二起在巴尔的摩 |
[06:33] | I was in baltimore. | 我曾去过巴尔的摩 |
[06:34] | I remember a woman | 我记得个女人 |
[06:35] | With particularly large breasts. | 胸特别大 |
[06:39] | Each time the only thing that’s been taken has been | 每次唯一被偷走的 |
[06:41] | A single, oversized safe deposit box. | 都是个超大的保险箱 |
[06:43] | All without so much as a breach of the vault. | 每次都无任何金库被破坏痕迹 |
[06:45] | Are the boxes traceable? | 这些保险箱有迹可查吗 |
[06:46] | I have a call in to the bank manager now. | 我现在打电话给银行经理 |
[06:49] | The who, what, and why, | 剩下的来龙去脉 |
[06:52] | That’s you. | 就靠你了 |
[06:55] | Just when you thought things couldn’t get any weirder. | 正以为事情不会更诡异呢 |
[07:03] | Peter, I know this man. | 彼得 我认识这人 |
[07:06] | What, the guy in the wall? | 什么 卡在墙里这人 |
[07:08] | Really? Let me guess. | 真的 让我猜猜 |
[07:09] | He’s your best friend. | 他是你的好友 |
[07:10] | No, I mean it. | 不 我没开玩笑 |
[07:12] | You know him from where? | 你在哪里认识他的 |
[07:14] | To determine what happened here, | 为了弄清情况 |
[07:15] | We’ll have to cut him out of the wall. | 我们得把他从墙上切下来 |
[07:18] | At least pieces of him. | 至少切下一部分 |
[07:19] | I’ll need some of this netting as well. | 我也需要这些墙体钢筋 |
[07:21] | Raul. Raul lugo. | 劳尔 劳尔·鲁格 |
[07:24] | You know this man? | 你认识这人 |
[07:25] | He was in my first unit in the marines. | 他和我曾同在海军陆战队的第一方队 |
[07:27] | Then you have my condolences. | 请节哀 |
[07:28] | You’re being serious? | 你说真的 |
[07:30] | Yeah. He’s from jersey. | 对 他家乡在泽西岛 |
[07:32] | Uh, he’s married. His wife’s named susan. | 他结婚了 妻子是苏珊 |
[07:35] | He plays baseball. He Lives in edison. | 他喜欢打棒球 住在埃迪森 |
[07:38] | I’ve been to his house. | 我去过他家 |
[07:41] | Bullet in the head or no, | 一枪打在脑袋上 |
[07:43] | Leaving a guy halfway stuck in the wall | 留下同伙卡在墙里 |
[07:44] | Wasn’t the most professional move. | 可不专业 |
[07:46] | I thought it was a nice touch. | 我觉得做得很好 |
[07:48] | You can joke about it all you want. | 你想怎么开玩笑就开吧 |
[07:49] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[07:51] | We had another grid. | 我们还有个栅极 |
[07:52] | We should have tried to get him out. | 应该试着把他弄出来 |
[07:53] | How are we doing? Crappy. | -做得怎么样了 -很麻烦 |
[07:55] | Self-sealing bolts, magnetic tumblers, | 自封式螺栓 磁性转向齿轮 |
[07:57] | Some kind of old-school chromo-alloy. | 老式的印板合金材料 |
[07:58] | Someone really didn’t want this opened. | 非常难打开 |
[08:00] | How long? | 还需多久 |
[08:00] | Couple of hours, maybe three. | 几个小时 也许三个小时 |
[08:03] | We have one more box to go. | 还差一个保险箱没打开 |
[08:04] | If your bitching about raul | 如你抱怨劳尔的事 |
[08:05] | Is your way of saying you want out, then go. | 是在暗示你想退出 那你走吧 |
[08:08] | Otherwise inject yourself and shut your mouth. | 否则就闭嘴 打起精神来 |
[08:28] | Mr. Kohl. Please come in. | 寇尔先生 请进 |
[08:35] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[08:37] | The scale of this hardware store | 这工具商店的规模 |
[08:39] | In unprecedented. | 是史无前例的 |
[08:40] | Actually, it’s completely precedented. | 实际上 是绝对有前例的 |
[08:42] | There are stores like this everywhere, Walter. | 这样的商店遍地都是 沃尔特 |
[08:44] | All around the world, in every city. | 世界各地每个城市都有 |
[08:46] | If anyone knows that, it’s you. | 如有人知道这点 那非你莫属了 |
[08:49] | All right, what’s that supposed to mean? | 好了 那是什么意思 |
[08:51] | My last phrase? | 我说的最后一句话 |
[08:52] | Yes, your last phrase. “if anybody knows that,” | 对 最后一句话 “如有人知道这点” |
[08:54] | “it’s you.” what is that? | “那非你莫属了” 什么意思 |
[08:56] | I was implying that you traveled extensively. | 我在暗示是你游历广泛 |
[08:59] | No, you were implying that I haven’t | 不 你暗示的是我 |
[09:00] | Stayed still much in the last 15 years. | 过去15年来动荡不安 |
[09:02] | You were implying, and you’ve been implying | 你一直在暗示并且频率有增高的趋势 |
[09:04] | With increasing frequency, that you don’t approve | 你不赞同 |
[09:07] | Of my admittedly nomadic existence. | 我流浪式的生活 |
[09:09] | In short, Walter, you’re saying that you’re disappointed | 总之 沃尔特 你是在说 |
[09:11] | I haven’t made more uut of my life. | 我没有什么成就 你很失望 |
[09:12] | That’s what you’re implying. | 这才是你在暗示的内容 |
[09:14] | Yes, I suppose so. | 是的 我这么认为 |
[09:19] | The reason this store seems like such a miracle to you | 之所以这个商店在你看来像天外奇迹 |
[09:22] | Is because you’ve been holed-up in a mental institution | 是因为你窝在精神病院 |
[09:24] | For the better part of the last two decades, | 整整20个宝贵年头 |
[09:26] | Which effectively does two things. | 这导致了两件事 |
[09:27] | One, it precludes you from knowing | 第一 阻止了你 |
[09:29] | Much of anything about me. | 更好地了解我 |
[09:31] | About who I am, who I’ve been, | 我是怎样的人 我去过哪里 |
[09:33] | What I know, and what I’ve done. | 我知道些什么 我做过什么 |
[09:34] | And two, it renders any fatherly judgments | 第二 导致了你对我的 |
[09:37] | You may have of me moot. | 父亲式的判断都毫无意义 |
[09:40] | Are we clear? | 说清楚了吗 |
[09:44] | Can I help you guys find something? | 你们要找什么 |
[09:46] | Oh, Yes. | 对了 |
[09:47] | We’re looking for an electric saw, | 我们要找个电锯 |
[09:50] | Preferably variable speed | 可调速 |
[09:51] | With an easily replaceable blade system. | 易换刀头 |
[09:54] | What are you cutting? Wood? | 你们要割什么 木头 |
[09:54] | Human tissue. Flesh and bone. | 人体组织 肉和骨头 |
[09:57] | It’s more sinuous than you may expect. | 比你想得还怪异 |
[09:59] | It’s really not that dire. | 没那么恐怖的 |
[10:01] | Oh, actually, potentially it’s far worse. | 实际上 有可能更糟 |
[10:05] | Um, I think that the saw that you’re looking for | 你们要找的锯子 |
[10:07] | Is around the corner, next to the routers. | 在拐角附近 槽刨机旁边 |
[10:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:11] | No need to call the police. | 不用报警 |
[10:16] | Mr. Jones, as you know, we only have so much time. | 琼斯先生 你也知道 我们没多少时间 |
[10:19] | So… | 所以 |
[10:23] | The sentencing is scheduled for next week. | 审判结果下周出来 |
[10:25] | As I told you before, | 如我以前说的 |
[10:26] | I think the best we can hope for is life. | 最好的情况 不是死刑 |
[10:30] | However, I will be filing an appeal… | 不过 我会上诉的 |
[10:32] | You’re spoke to my people? | 你和我的人谈过吗 |
[10:34] | Do they have any news for me? | 他们带话给我了吗 |
[10:38] | Yes, they said that the “job” | 他们说费城的”工作” |
[10:41] | In philadelphia was successful. | 已经成功完成 |
[10:44] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[10:45] | Please tell them the following. | 以下的话请转告他们 |
[10:47] | They are to wire Mr. Loeb another $100,000 | 要再传给莱布先生10万美金 |
[10:52] | And to inform him of the location of the next item. | 并且要告知他下个东西的地点 |
[10:59] | I’ll pass that along. | 我会转告的 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:02] | Here is the document. | 这有份文件 |
[11:04] | If you could just take a quick look at it? | 不知道能不能浏览一下 |
[11:06] | This is a standard document for appeal. | 这是一份上诉的标准文件 |
[11:08] | If you’ll just sign on the… | 如果你能在上面签个字 |
[11:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:13] | Items that I will need upon your next visit. | 我需要的东西 你下次给我带来 |
[11:16] | My people will provide them for you. | 我的人会把东西给你 |
[11:18] | Dramamine? Sun tan lotion? | 茶苯海明 防晒油 |
[11:22] | What are these for? | 这些东西用来干嘛 |
[11:23] | As my employee, | 作为我的员工 |
[11:26] | It really is none of your concern now, is it? | 这真的不是你要关心的问题 不是吗 |
[11:36] | What size are you? | 你的尺码是多少 |
[11:37] | Your suit size? | 你衣服的尺寸 |
[11:40] | 40 long. Why? | 40英寸 怎么了 |
[11:42] | The address of my personal tailor. | 我的私人裁缝 |
[11:45] | He’ll fix up something nice for you. | 他会给你做套不错的衣服 |
[11:48] | My way of saying thank you for all you’ve done for me. | 我如此来感谢你为我所做的一切 |
[12:04] | Yes? | 你找谁 |
[12:05] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:08] | Olivia.Olivia Dunham. | 奥利维亚 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[12:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:14] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你 |
[12:17] | I just can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[12:19] | I just can’t believe he’s dead. | 我不敢相信他死了 |
[12:25] | Raul moved out about two years ago. | 劳尔两年前就搬出去了 |
[12:28] | We hadn’t spoken in months. | 我们几个月都没联系过 |
[12:30] | You know, I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:33] | And please forgive me, | 请原谅我 |
[12:34] | But did he mention these robberies? | 他有提到过这些抢劫吗 |
[12:36] | No. | 没有 |
[12:38] | Can’t say I’m surprised though. | 但我并不吃惊 |
[12:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:43] | Ever since he came back from the war, | 自打他从战场回来 |
[12:45] | He was just dark. | 他就很阴郁 |
[12:47] | Depression, drinking | 消沉 酗酒 |
[12:50] | And I tried to help the best way I could,I swear to god, but… | 我尽我所能帮他 我想上帝发誓 但 |
[12:53] | I’m sure you did. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[12:56] | Do you know anyone he was hanging out with? | 你知道他跟什么人混在一起吗 |
[12:58] | Any of his recent friends? | 比如最近的什么朋友 |
[12:59] | Because I hadn’t seen raul in years. | 因为我也好几年没见过他了 |
[13:01] | You knew raul? | 你认识劳尔 |
[13:02] | Yes, of course. | 是的 我认识 |
[13:04] | We served together in the marines. | 我们一起为海军服役过 |
[13:07] | Oh, I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | We have met before. | 我们曾经见过面 |
[13:12] | Who? You and I? | 谁 我和你吗 |
[13:13] | Yes, we had dinner here. | 是啊 我们在这吃过晚饭 |
[13:16] | You were in my house? | 你来过我家吗 |
[13:18] | It took me a little while to remember | 我好不容易记起来的 |
[13:20] | Because it was so long ago, | 因为时隔很久了 |
[13:22] | But raul and I met at camp pendleton. | 我和劳尔是在彭德尔顿军营遇到的 |
[13:25] | And we had dinner here, | 我们在这吃了晚饭 |
[13:27] | The night that he became first lieutenant. | 那晚他晋升了中尉 |
[13:29] | No, you weren’t here. | 不 你没来过 |
[13:32] | Susan, I’m sorry, | 苏珊 对不起 |
[13:33] | But I was. | 但我确实来过你家 |
[13:35] | And you were a wonderful host.you made pot roast… | 你那时候热情的招待我 你做了炖肉 |
[13:37] | And it burned, yes,and we had to order in. | 但是炖焦了 我们不得不叫了外卖 |
[13:40] | Yeah, and the delivery guy | 是的 那个送外卖的人 |
[13:42] | Dropped the bag right here. | 当时就把外卖袋放在这 |
[13:44] | And that piano was actually in front of the window | 而且这个钢琴还是放在窗户前面的 |
[13:47] | And the sofa was here by the fire. | 沙发也摆在火炉旁边 |
[13:49] | Yes, I remember,but you were not here. | 是的 我记起来了 但你没来过这 |
[13:53] | The day raul made first lieutenant, | 劳尔晋升为中尉的那天 |
[13:54] | It was just me, raul, and john. | 只有我 劳尔 约翰在这 |
[13:58] | Who? | 1谁 |
[13:59] | Raul’s friend from pendleton, john. | 约翰是劳尔的朋友 来自彭德尔顿 |
[14:03] | John who? | 约翰什么 |
[14:04] | John Scott. | 约翰·斯科特 |
[14:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:26] | Almost there, son. | 就这样 孩子 |
[14:29] | Get ready. | 准备好了 |
[14:30] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[14:35] | Nice catch.well done. | 接得好 做的不错 |
[14:38] | I’m carrying a tray, Walter.it’s not exactly rocket science. | 我居然在端盘子 沃尔特 这根本不是火箭科学 |
[14:41] | What I said before didn’t come out as I intended. | 我之前所说的 并没有像我想的一样发生 |
[14:44] | What, the crack about the breasts? | 什么 那个裂开的胸膛吗 |
[14:45] | No, about my disappointment in you. | 不 是我对你的失望 |
[14:50] | It has more to do with your potential | 比起其他什么 在你潜力的配合下 |
[14:51] | Than anything else. | 我还能做更多事情 |
[14:53] | You have no idea what you’re capable of, Peter. | 彼得 你还不知道你能做什么 |
[14:55] | That’s sweet, Walter, | 说的真好听 沃尔特 |
[14:56] | But ultimately unfair. | 但绝对不公正 |
[14:58] | Especially coming from you. | 尤其是从你嘴里说出来 |
[15:00] | So, what have we got here so far? | 目前为止有什么发现吗 |
[15:02] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[15:03] | Walter seems to think that if we can examine | 沃尔特觉得如果我们可以把这家伙 |
[15:05] | This guy’s flesh at the cellular level, | 的血肉之躯想象到细胞级水平的话 |
[15:06] | We might be able to figure out how it is | 我们便可以查出事情的真像 |
[15:07] | That they pass through solid matter. | 他们穿过的我们看似为 |
[15:09] | What we perceive as solid matter | 固体物质的那个墙 |
[15:11] | Is mostly empty space. | 实际上大部分是空的 |
[15:13] | Just as me may perceive that a life is full | 这就像我想象中充实的生活一样 |
[15:16] | That is actually a series of empty encounters. | 实际上充满了一系列虚无的机遇 |
[15:19] | He’s been like that all day.it’s been awesome. | 他一天都这样 很可怕 |
[15:22] | To accomplish this,your bank robbers would need | 要完成任务 这些银行强盗可能真的需要 |
[15:25] | Cutting edge knowledge of quantum physics, | 尖端量子物理的知识 |
[15:28] | Not to mention technology that would cost more | 这项科技的实现要花费比12家银行的储存 |
[15:30] | Than dozen banks could hold. | 还要多的钱 |
[15:33] | How did it go with raul lugo’s wife? | 劳尔·鲁格的妻子怎么能让他干这个 |
[15:36] | Well, they were separated, | 他们早都分居了 |
[15:37] | So she hadn’t had much contact with him for months. | 所以她几个月都没有跟他联系过 |
[15:39] | But she said he suffered from depression. | 但她说劳尔有抑郁症 |
[15:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:47] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我很好 |
[15:49] | No, Peter’s right.your pupils are dilated. | 不 彼得说的对 你的瞳孔变大了 |
[15:54] | It’s a symptom of high stress. | 这是压力过大的信号 |
[15:56] | Unless you’re using hallucinogens. | 除非你在吃迷幻药 |
[15:58] | Are you tripping,agent Dunham? | 你吃药了吗 德探员 |
[16:00] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[16:04] | I didn’t recognize raul lugo,john Scott did. | 我并不认识劳尔·鲁格 但约翰·斯科特认识 |
[16:10] | You’re confusing john Scott’s memories… | 你把约翰·斯科特的记忆 |
[16:12] | With my own. | 和我自己的弄混了 |
[16:14] | So, you never met this guy? | 所以你没见过这个家伙 |
[16:16] | No, but I could have sworn I did. | 不 我发誓我确实见过 |
[16:21] | I don’t understand that.i need to look into that. | 我不明白 我要查清楚 |
[16:25] | Okay, but first we need to figure out | 好的 但首先我们要搞清楚 |
[16:26] | What happened here. | 这到底发生了什么 |
[16:27] | Who did this, what they want, | 这是谁干的 他们想要什么 |
[16:29] | And what they’re gonna do next. | 他们下一步要干嘛 |
[16:47] | Success. | 成功了 |
[16:48] | Nice job. | 干的漂亮 |
[16:50] | Are you ever gonna let us see what’s in these boxes? | 你不想让我们看看这些盒子里是什么吗 |
[16:51] | I don’t think so. | 我不想 |
[16:53] | And even if I did,you wouldn’t understand it. | 就算我想 你也不会明白是怎么回事 |
[17:15] | Well, I thought we were making progress. | 好的 我想我们取得了些进展 |
[17:17] | We were, but we’ve hit a dead end | 是的 但却是死路一条 |
[17:18] | Trying to reconstruct john Scott’s memories. | 试图去重现约翰·斯科特的记忆 |
[17:21] | If we push further, we risk destroying | 如果我们要取得进展 就得冒着毁灭 |
[17:23] | The fragments we’re trying to retrieve. | 努力找到的那些片段的风险 |
[17:25] | Well, not to place any undue pressure | 不是给你和你的团队 |
[17:26] | On you and your team, | 施加任何压力 |
[17:28] | But we’re in a race against highly motivated individuals. | 但我们在和目的高度明确的团伙竞争 |
[17:30] | And right now, john Scott is our only advantage. | 目前我们唯一的有利条件就是约翰·斯科特 |
[17:35] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[17:51] | So, why did you need me to go get all that rice? | 你为何让我拿这些大米来 |
[17:53] | No talking! | 别出声 |
[17:55] | Seriously, Walter, what’s the rice for? | 说真的 沃尔特 大米的用途何在 |
[17:56] | And while I’m at it, what’s with all the toys? | 并且当我工作的时候 要这些玩具又有什么用 |
[17:58] | Oh, these were in my storage. | 他们在我的仓库里 |
[17:59] | They’re your toys, son, | 这些都是你的玩具 儿子 |
[18:00] | From when you were a little boy. | 你小时候的玩具 |
[18:02] | Those aren’t mine. | 不是我的 |
[18:03] | Then I suppose they must be mine. | 我想那大概是我的吧 |
[18:05] | It’s the netting, Peter. | 这是一张网 彼得 |
[18:07] | I believe the swatch left behind | 我认为这个留下来的样品 |
[18:09] | Is from a larger piece. | 不止这么大 |
[18:10] | It was draped over the vault wall. | 它是从金库的墙上脱落下来的 |
[18:12] | That somehow is the key, | 这就是关键 |
[18:14] | Although I’m not sure yet exactly how they would… | 虽然我不确定他们到底如何 |
[18:21] | What do you see here? | 你看到了什么 |
[18:23] | So far some rice and a bunch of toys. | 到目前为止 我看到了一些大米和一大堆玩具 |
[18:25] | This gentleman is standing on what appears to be solid. | 这位先生看上去站得很稳 |
[18:30] | However, add vibration… | 但是 稍微震动一下 |
[18:41] | I’m quite envious of this. | 这让我非常羡慕 |
[18:42] | Of what? | 羡慕什么 |
[18:43] | Well, somehow the robbers | 盗贼可以 |
[18:45] | Were able to weaken the vault wall. | 使金库的墙壁变得没那么坚固 |
[18:47] | High frequency vibrations disrupting its atomic structure | 高频震动破坏了它的原子结构 |
[18:51] | Allowing another piece of solid matter through it. | 这样就能够让另一种固体物质穿过去 |
[18:54] | Well, obviously what I’m showing you here | 很明显 现在我所给你演示的 |
[18:56] | Is a theoretical example. | 是一种理论上的范例 |
[18:58] | In actuality, this feat would be immensely complicated | 实际上 这种技术是非常复杂的 |
[19:01] | And apparently not without consequences. | 并且明显地可以推理出来 |
[19:04] | It seems the use of this technology | 从表面上来看 使用这种技术 |
[19:07] | Can render one slightly radioactive. | 会导致微弱的辐射 |
[19:11] | How slightly? | 有多微弱 |
[19:14] | Not as slightly as I thought. | 并没有我想象中的那么微弱 |
[19:17] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[19:18] | Would you mind putting the hand on ice? | 你介意把手放在冰块上吗 |
[19:20] | It will help preserve the tissue. | 这有助于保护组织结构 |
[19:22] | Just so I’m clear, Walter, | 我刚明白 沃尔特 |
[19:23] | The robbers have managed to not only violate | 盗贼们不仅仅成功地破坏了 |
[19:25] | The natural laws of the universe, | 自然界的法则 |
[19:26] | But they’re also becoming radioactive? | 他们还成放射源了 |
[19:28] | Who’s radioactive? | 谁是放射源 |
[19:29] | Our robbers apparently. | 很明显 是我们的盗贼 |
[19:30] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[19:31] | I’ve been working. Where have you been? | 我一直在干活 你又去哪了 |
[19:33] | I’ve been buying rice for Walter’s toys. | 我给沃尔特的玩偶们买大米去了 |
[19:36] | Did you get any leads | 你在保险箱上 |
[19:37] | On the safety deposit boxes? | 找到什么线索了吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah, they were all purchased 23 years ago. | 是的 它们都是23年前购买的 |
[19:41] | All paid for in cash, bogus names on each account. | 都是现金支付 每个账户都用了假名 |
[19:45] | How radioactive? | 辐射强不强 |
[19:47] | Slightly. | 很微弱 |
[19:47] | Though not as slight as Walter would like. | 当然没有沃尔特喜欢的那么微弱 |
[19:50] | So, we have no idea | 我们都不知道 |
[19:51] | Who those safety deposit boxes belong to? | 那些保险箱属于谁 |
[19:52] | No, and it’s untraceable. | 没有 而且很难查明 |
[19:54] | Can you call all the hospitals | 你可以给费城内以及周边地区的 |
[19:56] | In and around the philadelphia area, | 医院打个电话吗 |
[19:57] | Get them to call us if anyone comes in | 如果有人有辐射中毒的迹象 |
[19:59] | Showing signs of radiation poisoning. | 就请立即通知我们 |
[20:01] | Yeah, I’m on it. Okay. | -好的 我来 -好 |
[20:03] | So, what’s our next move? | 我们下一步怎么做 |
[20:06] | Raul lugo was a good kid before the military. | 劳尔·鲁格参军之前是个好孩子 |
[20:08] | He had a clean record, responsible employee. | 他的档案非常良好 非常有责任心 |
[20:11] | I want to know how he became a criminal. | 我想知道他怎么成为一名罪犯的 |
[20:14] | Why they recruited him and what they promised him. | 他们为什么会把他招进去 给了什么条件 |
[20:17] | All right, so how are we gonna do that? | 好的 我们该怎么做 |
[20:18] | Lugo’s wife gave me some names. | 鲁格的妻子给了我一些人的名字 |
[20:20] | It just so happens | 有些事情刚刚发生 |
[20:21] | His best friend from high school | 他的高中死党在剑桥的 |
[20:22] | Works at a bar in cambridge. | 一个酒吧里工作 |
[20:27] | Did I just hear “bar in cambridge”? | 我刚听到了”剑桥的酒吧” |
[20:31] | Hey, Astrid, would you mind… | 阿斯特丽德 你乐意 |
[20:32] | Watching Walter? Yeah, I’m on that, too. | -照看沃尔特吗 -知道了 我也在看呢 |
[20:35] | Now, miss, I’m going to repeat | 小姐 我要重新演示 |
[20:38] | The demonstration with the rice. | 这个大米的示范 |
[20:39] | Would you care to watch? | 你愿意看吗 |
[20:40] | Nope. Okay. | -不 -好的 |
[20:45] | Just go along with this, okay? | 你就同意了吧 好吗 |
[20:47] | Sure thing, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[20:49] | Hi. Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[20:51] | How’s your night? | 你今晚过得怎么样 |
[20:52] | I’ve had worse. What can I get you? | 很糟糕 来点什么 |
[20:53] | Double shot of whiskey. | 双份威士忌 |
[20:54] | A double. What’s your preference? | 双份 你喜欢什么 |
[20:56] | Your call. You? | -你定吧 -你呢 |
[20:57] | Same as the lady. | 跟她一样 |
[20:59] | I’m stephanie. This is my brother, rick. | 我是斯蒂芬妮 这是我哥 瑞克 |
[21:01] | Hey, brother rick. | 你好啊 瑞克兄弟 |
[21:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:04] | You know, you look familiar. | 你知道吗 你看起来很面熟啊 |
[21:05] | Oh, me? | 我吗 |
[21:11] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:14] | Um… I’ll take another. | 再来一杯 |
[21:19] | Are you sure we haven’t met before? | 你确定我们以前从没见过吗 |
[21:21] | I don’t think so. | 没见过吧 |
[21:23] | What’s your name? Drew. | -尊姓大名 -德鲁 |
[21:24] | Drew, I got to tell you, I never forget a face. | 德鲁 我跟你说 我不会忘记见过的人 |
[21:27] | It’s true, she doesn’t. It’s kind of creepy actually. | 这是真的 她过目不忘 挺吓人的 |
[21:30] | I got it. | 我想起来了 |
[21:31] | Raul and susan’s wedding. | 在劳尔和苏珊的婚礼上 |
[21:33] | No way. You were there? | 不可能 你也去了 |
[21:34] | You were the best man. | 你是男傧相 |
[21:35] | Yeah. It’s incredible, right? | -对啊 -很难以置信 对吗 |
[21:36] | She’s been able to do that since we were kids. | 她从小就这样 |
[21:38] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[21:39] | I do. So do you still see them? | 记得 你还跟他们有来往吗 |
[21:42] | No, it’s been years. | 没有了 很多年都没来往了 |
[21:44] | I was friends with susan in college, | 我和苏珊是大学朋友 |
[21:45] | But we lost contact, too. It’s horrible. | 但是我们也失去联系了 太糟了 |
[21:48] | Where are they Living now? | 他们现在住在哪里 |
[21:49] | You know, I don’t know. I heard they split. | 我不知道 我听说他们分居了 |
[21:50] | Oh,No. | 不 |
[21:51] | Yeah, well, I’m not surprised. | 我一点也不感到惊讶 |
[21:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:54] | I don’t know. Raul got weird. | 我不知道 劳尔变得有些古怪 |
[21:56] | Weird how? | 怎么古怪 |
[21:57] | You know he was in the gulf war? | 你知道他参加了海湾战争 |
[21:58] | He sort of… I don’t know, | 他有点 我不清楚 |
[22:00] | It was post-traumatic stress or something. | 是受伤后所受的压力或者别的事情 |
[22:02] | I feel bad. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:04] | I’m sure I would have lost my mind | 我想如果我也去参加海湾战争的话 |
[22:05] | If I’d gone to the gulf war as well. | 我也可能会疯了 |
[22:07] | Anyway, when he got back, he didn’t come around much. | 总之 当他回来的时候 他就很少过来了 |
[22:10] | He started hanging out at the va a lot. | 他开始经常去退伍军人疗养院 |
[22:11] | Which one? I don’t know. | -在哪一间 -我不知道 |
[22:12] | It’s a shame. He was a good guy. | 太遗憾了 他是个好人 |
[22:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[22:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
[22:21] | Brother? | 哥哥 |
[22:22] | Yeah. It, uh… | 是的 |
[22:24] | It kind of works. Better that way. | 这样比较有效 |
[22:26] | Does it now? | 现在还这样吗 |
[22:30] | Broyles. It’s Dunham. | -布洛伊 -德纳姆 |
[22:31] | Look, I was wondering if you could find out | 我想知道你能不能找出 |
[22:33] | What va hospital raul lugo might have gone to. | 劳尔·鲁格去了哪个退伍军人疗养院 |
[22:36] | There was nothing in any of his records. | 他的记录里没有任何信息 |
[22:38] | Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m calling you. | 就是这样我才要找你啊 |
[22:40] | Can you help me? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[22:42] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽量吧 |
[22:44] | I’ll have an answer for you in an hour. | 一个小时之内我给你答复 |
[22:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:48] | Let’s go. He is gonna call us back in an hour | 走吧 他会在一小时之内回话的 |
[22:50] | What’s the rush? Two is your limit? | 那么急干什么 两杯你就受不了了吗 |
[22:55] | Is that a dare? | 你是想跟我拼酒吗 |
[22:57] | Rook to e-7. | 车走到e-7位 |
[22:58] | Check. | 将军 |
[23:00] | So, I took a look at his papers while he was checking out | 他检查我们抢来的盒子的时候 |
[23:02] | Whatever was in that box we grabbed. | 我瞄了瞄他的文件 |
[23:03] | So? | 然后呢 |
[23:04] | It’s a map of germany. Germany? | -是一张德国地图 -德国地图 |
[23:06] | Yeah, frankfurt. Lines all over it. | 是的 法兰克福 图上到处都是线 |
[23:08] | Latitude and longitude. | 经线和纬线 |
[23:09] | Looks like he’s planning a damn invasion. | 好像他打算要侵略似的 |
[23:12] | I got next. | 下一步来了 |
[23:14] | All right, listen up. | 好的 听好了 |
[23:15] | We’re headed out. Let’s go. | 我们要出发了 走吧 |
[23:18] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[23:18] | Providence. | 普罗维登斯 |
[23:27] | Pick a card. | 抽张牌 |
[23:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:33] | Now, I need you to memorize that card. | 好 你现在记下这张牌 |
[23:37] | -okay. -you got it? | 好的 记住了吗 |
[23:39] | -yeah, I got it. -you sure? | -是的 记住了 -你确定吗 |
[23:40] | -Yes. -absolutely positive? | -是的 -完全记住了吗 |
[23:41] | Absolutely positive. | 完全记住了 |
[23:42] | Because if you don’t, it doesn’t work. | 如果你没记住的话 就不好玩了 |
[23:44] | Okay, I remember. | 好的 我记住了 |
[23:44] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[23:46] | And just like everything else we do around here, | 就像我们在这里做的其他的事情一样 |
[23:48] | It’s about to get weirder. | 这是关于超自然的 |
[23:54] | It’s pretty good, right? | 很帅气吧 |
[23:55] | -that was great. -okay, so top that. | -真是太有才了 -好的 那你玩个更帅的吧 |
[23:56] | -okay. -seriously? | -好的 -真的吗 |
[23:58] | -oh, that’s fantastic. -women never have card tricks. | -是的 超帅的 -女的从来不会玩牌 |
[24:00] | Tell me when to stop. | 你想停下来就说一声 |
[24:01] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven… | 一二三四五六七 |
[24:04] | Stop. | 停 |
[24:05] | Which one? | 哪一张 |
[24:08] | Four of clubs. | 梅花四 |
[24:13] | Eight, nine, 10, 11, 12… | 八九十十一十二 |
[24:16] | Stop. | 停 |
[24:21] | Queen of diamonds. | 方片Q |
[24:25] | You can count cards. | 你可以记牌 |
[24:26] | That’s all I would do when I was a kid. | 我小时候每天都玩 |
[24:28] | I’m sure that if I was a child today, | 我如果是现在的小孩 |
[24:29] | I would be diagnosed with something. | 肯定要被拉到医院去检查 |
[24:31] | I just have this thing for numbers. | 我就是对数字有感觉 |
[24:32] | I see them once and remember them | 我一看到就永远 |
[24:34] | The rest of my life. | 记得住这些数字 |
[24:35] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah, my best friend from high school’s | 是的 我高中好友的 |
[24:37] | License plate: 7240168. | 牌照号码是 7240168 |
[24:41] | My locker combination in middle school: | 我的初中时候的密码锁 |
[24:44] | 36-21-7. 36-21-7. | |
[24:46] | The numbers of the safety deposit boxes: | 保险箱的号码是 |
[24:48] | 233, 377, and 610. | 233, 377, 和610. |
[24:52] | What? | 什么 |
[24:52] | -i could do more. -no, no,No. | -还有更多呢 -不是的 |
[24:54] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[24:55] | The numbers on the safety deposit boxes. | 保险箱的号码是 |
[24:56] | 233, 377, and 610. Why? | 233, 377, 和610. 怎么了 |
[24:59] | I know those numbers. | 我知道这些数字 |
[25:04] | Walter? Hey, Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[25:07] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[25:08] | Walter. Walter, wake up. | 沃尔特 醒醒 |
[25:09] | This is important. | 有重要的事 |
[25:13] | Do you two want to use the room? | 你们俩要用这间房吗 |
[25:14] | Walter, this is important. | 沃尔特 这很重要 |
[25:16] | The numbers you recite every night, what are they? | 你每天晚上背的数字是什么 |
[25:17] | Numbers? | 什么数字 |
[25:18] | Every night you recite a sequence of numbers | 你每天晚上都会背一串数字 |
[25:20] | To help you fall asleep. | 来催眠的 |
[25:21] | 233, 377, 610–987, 1,597 233, 377, 610…987, 1,597. | |
[25:25] | Precisely, those. What is that pattern? | 很正确 就是那些 是什么序列 |
[25:27] | It’s a fibonacci sequence. | 是斐波那契数列 |
[25:29] | You should know that, Peter. If you had stayed at college… | 彼得 如果你上过大学 就该知道 |
[25:32] | Walter, not everybody knows the fibonacci sequence. | 沃尔特 不是所有人都知道斐波那契数列的 |
[25:35] | Oh, sure they do. | 当然都知道 |
[25:36] | It’s a wildly famous mathematical sequence. | 这是个路人皆知的数学数列 |
[25:38] | Each number in the sequence | 数列的每个数字 |
[25:41] | Is the sum of the two preceding. | 都是前两个数字之和 |
[25:42] | Including 233, 377, and 610, | 包括233, 377, 和610, |
[25:45] | Which just happened to be the numbers | 正是被盗的保险箱 |
[25:48] | Of the safety deposit boxes that were stolen. | 的序列号 |
[25:48] | It’s fascinating, but it’s a coincidence. | 很不错 但这只是巧合 |
[25:53] | It can’t possibly be significant. | 这不可能有意义 |
[26:00] | Unless… | 除非 |
[26:02] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[26:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:08] | The safety deposit boxes are mine. | 那些保险箱是我的 |
[26:24] | Walter, are there any other | 沃尔特 还有其他的 |
[26:25] | Safety deposit boxes that haven’t been broken into yet? | 没有被盗的保险箱吗 |
[26:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:30] | I don’t know where because I can’t remember | 我不知道在哪 因为我记不起来 |
[26:32] | Why I put things into the boxes. | 我为何会把东西放到保险箱里 |
[26:34] | All right, so let me get this straight. | 好的 你的意思就是 |
[26:35] | You can remember traveling | 你可以记得23年前 |
[26:36] | Around the country 23 years ago, | 全国旅游的时候 |
[26:38] | Renting all these safety deposit boxes | 用一个假名租了这些个 |
[26:39] | Under assumed names, | 保险箱 |
[26:40] | But you can’t remember why? | 但你却记不清楚为什么要租了 |
[26:44] | The “why” is of secondary importance | 租的理由没有 |
[26:46] | To “what”. | 里面的东西重要 |
[26:48] | What was I protecting? | 我在保护什么呢 |
[26:51] | Whatever it was, | 不管是什么 |
[26:52] | I didn’t use my usual hiding places. | 我没有用我平时藏东西的地方 |
[26:54] | So, I suspect it was something | 所以我觉得是一些 |
[26:55] | Of profound significance. | 非常重要的事物 |
[26:57] | Well, excellent. That clears it right up. | 太好了 事情都清楚了 |
[27:01] | I was under a great deal of stress at the time. | 我当时承受了很重的压力 |
[27:07] | It was before the accident in the lab. | 在实验室事件之前 |
[27:10] | Before that poor lab assistant lost her life. | 在那个可怜的实验室助手死去之前 |
[27:15] | I was…distrustful of everybody. | 我当时谁都不相信 |
[27:20] | Even better, your mother, | 甚至包括你的母亲 |
[27:22] | I was convinced I was being followed. | 我深信我被跟踪了 |
[27:23] | Someone was watching my every move. | 有人在注视我的一举一动 |
[27:26] | Which medication is that, Walter? | 那是什么药 沃尔特 |
[27:30] | Supplements. | 增补剂 |
[27:33] | Walter, did you tell anybody else? | 沃尔特 你跟别人说过吗 |
[27:39] | I told you,I was paranoid. | 我告诉过你 我有妄想症 |
[27:41] | Okay, get dressed.we’re going out. | 好 穿上衣服 咱们要出门了 |
[27:45] | Breakfast? | 去吃早餐吗 |
[27:46] | According to your travel records, | 根据你的旅行记录 |
[27:48] | In 1985, you gave a lecture at syracuse university. | 1985年 你在锡拉库扎大学做了个演讲 |
[27:51] | Now, these photos are of banks in the syracuse area. | 这些是锡拉库扎地区银行的照片 |
[27:55] | Does any of this trigger anything in your mind? | 这些有没让你想起什么 |
[27:58] | Yes, but not about banks. | 有 但与银行无关 |
[28:01] | Think back 20 years | 想想倒退20年 |
[28:04] | Imagine yourself then, imagining yourself now, | 想想你那时的样子 再想想现在的 |
[28:08] | 20 years into the future. | 20年后的未来 |
[28:11] | In your wildest imagination, | 在你最狂野的梦中 |
[28:12] | Could you ever think you’d be here? | 可曾想象过 穿越到未来 |
[28:18] | Is he stoned? | 他喝多了吗 |
[28:19] | Just show him the other batch | 给他看另外一组照片 |
[28:21] | And be patient with him. | 对他耐心点 |
[28:23] | His mind works in a different way. | 他大脑的工作方式 异于常人 |
[28:28] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[28:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:34] | After he split up with his wife, | 和他老婆分手后 |
[28:35] | Raul lugo moved to d.c. | 劳尔·鲁格搬去了华盛顿 |
[28:38] | He was an in-patient at the va there | 去年五月到十月中旬的六个月 |
[28:39] | For six months,from last may to mid-october. | 他在那儿的退伍军人疗养院 |
[28:41] | No visitors? | 没人探望他吗 |
[28:43] | Not according to the records. | 记录里没有 |
[28:44] | I don’t know what that does to your theory | 我不知道 这跟你那 |
[28:45] | He was recruited there. | 他在那受训的理论 是否吻合 |
[28:47] | Unless it was by another patient. | 除非是别的病人训练他的 |
[28:51] | You have something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[28:52] | Something remarkable,actually. | 实际上 是个重要发现 |
[28:54] | When we tried to access agent Scott’s hippocampus, | 我们试图进入斯科特探员的海马体时 |
[28:56] | His brain wave echo suddenly became erratic. | 他的脑电波回声突然变得不稳定 |
[28:59] | Inconsistent in ways we’ve never seen. | 我们从没见过那种情况 |
[29:01] | And the cause of the inconsistency? | 不稳定是因何造成的呢 |
[29:03] | We managed to resolve the last image | 我们设法解析了 斯科特探员死前 |
[29:05] | In agent Scott’s optic nerve before he died. | 视神经遗留的最后一副图像 |
[29:08] | This image is linked | 这幅图像 |
[29:10] | To a second set of brain wave echoes. | 与另一种脑电波回声有关 |
[29:14] | Agent Dunham’s. | 是德探员的脑电波回声 |
[29:15] | They must have somehow shared consciousness. | 他们一定存在某种形式的意识共享 |
[29:18] | If that’s the case, | 如果是那样 |
[29:20] | It would suggest that some of john Scott’s memories, | 就说明约翰·斯科特的部分记忆 |
[29:22] | Perhaps the very ones we need… | 可能正是我们所需的部分 |
[29:24] | Are in agent Dunham’s mind. | 就在德探员的意识里 |
[29:36] | Hi, agent Dunham with dhs. | 你好 我是国土安全部的德探员 |
[29:39] | I’m looking for Dr. Bruce miller? | 我找布鲁斯·米勒医生 |
[29:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:45] | Excuse me, Dr. Miller? | 抱歉 米勒医生吗 |
[29:47] | Agent Olivia Dunham.I’m with dhs. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 国土安全部的 |
[29:49] | What can I do for you,agent Dunham? | 有何能为你效劳 德探员 |
[29:51] | I wanted to talk to you about a patient of yours, | 我想跟你谈谈你一个病人 |
[29:53] | Raul lugo. | 劳尔·鲁格 |
[29:54] | Marine force recon. | 海军陆战队武装侦察分队的 |
[29:56] | History of ptsd. | 有创伤后应激障碍的病史 |
[29:57] | As I’m sure you know,I can’t violate | 我确信你知道 |
[29:58] | Patient confidentiality. | 我不能泄露病人的保密资料 |
[30:00] | Raul lugo is dead,Dr. Miller, | 劳尔·鲁格死了 米勒医生 |
[30:01] | So his right to confidentiality no longer apply. | 所以他不能实行对资料的保密权了 |
[30:05] | I’m investigating his death, | 我在调查他的死因 |
[30:07] | And I need to know about his friends, | 我需要了解他的朋友 |
[30:09] | Anyone he was doing therapy with | 任何跟他一起治疗的病人 |
[30:10] | Or people that he got close to… | 或是他亲近的人 |
[30:11] | If you’re referring to current or former patients, | 要是你是指现在或以前的病人 |
[30:13] | Those records are also protected. | 他们的资料也是保密的 |
[30:14] | Unless they’re involved in ongoing criminal activity, | 涉及正在经行的犯罪时除外 |
[30:16] | In which case it would be your duty | 就是说 你有责任 |
[30:18] | To release them to me. | 把它们呈交与我 |
[30:19] | What crimes? | 什么犯罪 |
[30:20] | I’m sorry, I’m not authorized to tell you that. | 抱歉 不方便透露 |
[30:23] | Suffice to say, the team of criminals I’m investigating | 我只能说 我在调查的犯罪团伙 |
[30:25] | Are all highly trained, well-skilled, and… | 都被严格训练 能力突出 而且 |
[30:27] | Agent Dunham, I have two dozen patients to see | 德探员 回家吃晚饭前 |
[30:29] | Before I can go home to dinner. | 我还有二十多位病人要看 |
[30:31] | And I’m not about to violate my ethical duty | 我不会因你说的话 |
[30:32] | Based on your say-so. | 就背叛自己的价值观 |
[30:34] | Now, if you’d like to come back with a federal subpoena, | 要是你能回去 带张联邦传票来 |
[30:36] | I would be gla to help you out. | 我会乐意效劳 |
[30:37] | But until then, you’ll have to excuse me. | 可那之前 请恕我爱莫能助 |
[30:47] | He liked to play chess.raul. | 劳尔 他很爱下棋 |
[30:51] | He used to play chess all day long. | 他以前成天都在下棋 |
[30:54] | With anyone in particular? | 有固定的棋友吗 |
[30:55] | There were four of them.the chess club. | 象棋俱乐部里有四个人 |
[30:58] | And do you remember their names? | 你还记得他们名字吗 |
[30:59] | Get a pencil. | 拿支笔来 |
[31:13] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[31:15] | Let’s go. Let’s move.let’s go. | 快走 咱们快上路 |
[31:16] | Door!Let’s move! | 关门 快上路 |
[31:19] | Robert norton, captain,united states air force. | 罗伯特·诺顿上尉 美国空军的 |
[31:21] | Honorably discharged april of ’04. | 04年四月光荣退役 |
[31:23] | Pull up his cell phone records and his financials. | 调出他的手机号跟财产信息 |
[31:25] | See if there’s anything else that ties him to lugo. | 看有什么跟鲁格相关的 |
[31:28] | I’m on it. | 我在做了 |
[31:30] | These are the va visitor logs. | 这些是退伍军人疗养院的来访记录 |
[31:31] | These men were recruited. | 这些人都被训练过 |
[31:33] | I want you to comb the logs and follow up on every entry. | 我要你筛查这份记录 追踪每条线索 |
[31:35] | I just talked to evan mcneil’s wife. | 我刚跟伊万·麦克尼尔的老婆谈过 |
[31:37] | Says her husband’s away on business. | 说她老公出差公干了 |
[31:38] | She hasn’t heard from him in two days. | 两天来 她都没他消息了 |
[31:40] | Well, call his work and see if they know where he is. | 打给他公司 看他们是否清楚他下落 |
[31:42] | All right,we got something. | 好的 我们查到东西了 |
[31:43] | One of our vets bought three one-way tickets | 我们的一个老兵 买了三张 |
[31:45] | To tf green airport in providence. | 到普罗维登斯TF绿色机场的单程票 |
[31:47] | When do they land? | 何时降落 |
[31:49] | 47 minutes ago. | 47分钟以前 |
[31:54] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:55] | We think the next bank hit | 我们认为 下一次银行抢劫 |
[31:56] | Is gonna go down in providence. | 将在普罗维登斯发生 |
[31:57] | Can you talk to Walter | 你能跟沃尔特谈谈吗 |
[31:58] | And see if it jogs his memory? | 看他能想到什么 |
[32:00] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[32:01] | Don’t strokes only. | 别光乱擦 |
[32:02] | You brush with the grain. | 你得顺着纹理刷 |
[32:03] | Hey, Walter, are any of those banks | 沃尔特 你在普罗维登斯 |
[32:04] | You rented the safety deposit boxes in | 那些银行里 租过保险箱吗 |
[32:06] | Providence?I don’t believe so,No. | 普罗维登斯 我记得没有 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry, Peter, I have tried everything to remember. | 抱歉 彼得 我想尽一切办法回忆了 |
[32:14] | I understand how important it is, | 我知道这事的重要性 |
[32:17] | And I am quite disappointed with myself. | 而且我对自己很失望 |
[32:20] | Hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[32:23] | When she’s finished chewing her cud, | 她嚼完了她反刍出来的东西 |
[32:25] | Remember to brush her teeth. | 记得给她刷刷牙 |
[32:27] | I am not brushing a cow’s teeth, Walter. | 我不会给牛刷牙的 沃尔特 |
[32:30] | You know I have real work to do, right? | 你知道我本职工作是什么 对吧 |
[32:31] | Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[32:32] | If you were gonna rent a safety deposit box | 要是你打算在普罗维登斯 |
[32:33] | In providence,what bank would you use? | 租个保险箱 会选哪个银行 |
[32:35] | Providence?That would have to be | 普罗维登斯吗 我会选 |
[32:36] | The fairmont savings bank,off westminster street. | 费尔蒙特储蓄银行 西敏寺大街附近的 |
[32:38] | It’s the only one with safe deposit boxes | 那是对我来说 有合适大小保险箱的 |
[32:41] | Big enough for my purposes. | 唯一银行了 |
[32:46] | Oh.well done, son. | 干的好 儿子 |
[32:48] | The fairmont savings bank, off westminster street. | 西敏寺大街附近的费尔蒙特储蓄银行 |
[32:51] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:53] | Oh, yeah.I’m sure. | 是的 很确定 |
[32:55] | Agents, sam martin. | 探员们 我叫山姆·马丁 |
[32:56] | Providence sac. | 普罗维登斯安全局 |
[32:57] | Francis and Dunham.so, what’s our status? | 弗朗西斯和德汉姆探员 现在什么情况 |
[32:59] | All surrounding streets are locked down. | 所有周边街道都已封锁 |
[33:02] | Per your request, my men are checking | 按你的指示 我的人在检查 |
[33:04] | All shared walls and alley ways. | 所有公共墙面和通道 |
[33:05] | This is Mr. Grimes, he manages the bank. | 这是格林姆斯先生 他主管银行 |
[33:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:08] | We’ve had no alarms or signs of forced entry. | 我们没收到任何强行进入的警报或迹象 |
[33:10] | Well, this crew doesn’t work like that, Mr. Grimes. | 这帮团伙的手法不同 格林姆斯先生 |
[33:12] | We have cameras, motion detectors, | 我们有监控录像 动态传感器 |
[33:14] | Sensors that detect fractional variances | 能侦测周围温度的 |
[33:16] | In ambient temperature. | 细微变化 |
[33:17] | They might be disabling that wirelessly. | 他们能在施行期间 |
[33:20] | Shooting you a feed back loop of old data | 利用旧数据的 |
[33:21] | While they stop and shop. | 无线反馈环路干扰这些 |
[33:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[33:27] | It’s the next number in the fibonacci sequence. | 斐波纳契数列中的下一个数字 |
[33:30] | These four walls are internal to the bank. | 这些墙面在银行的内部 |
[33:32] | I don’t care how they got in here, | 我不管他们怎么进来的 |
[33:33] | They’re still in my perimeter. | 他们还在我的管辖范围 |
[33:35] | This layout’s not easy. | 这个布局可不简单 |
[33:37] | And even if they did get through | 即使他们穿过 |
[33:38] | One of these walls, they’ve got | 其中一面墙 |
[33:40] | Multiple other walls on every side. | 每边都有好几面墙 |
[33:42] | They wouldn’t have time to breach them all. | 他们没有时间全部穿过 |
[33:45] | What’s underneath? | 底部是什么 |
[33:46] | A basement or access tunnels? | 地下室还是入口隧道 |
[33:48] | This is the basement. | 这就是地下室 |
[33:50] | There’s two feet of solid steel | 两英尺的钢筋墙面 |
[33:51] | And then the foundation. Everything under that | 然后是地基 下面所有东西 |
[33:54] | Belongs to the city. Gas mains, sewer, electric. | 都是政府的 煤气主管 下水道 电气 |
[33:56] | Sewer. | 下水道 |
[33:57] | Providence pd, I need the closest sewer line exit | 普罗维登斯警局 我要知道离费尔蒙特储蓄银行 |
[34:00] | To fairmont savings bank. | 最近的下水道出口 |
[34:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:09] | Fbi! Freeze! | 联邦探员 不许动 |
[34:13] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |
[34:21] | Come on, man! Come on, you can do it! | 快上来 快 你能行 |
[34:22] | Come on! | 快 |
[34:23] | Reach out a little further! Come on! | 再近点 快 |
[34:25] | Come on, man, you’ve almost got it! | 快 就快够到了 |
[34:33] | This is Francis, id number 31556. | 我是弗朗西斯 探员编号31556 |
[34:37] | I need a bolo on a black cargo van | 我要追踪一辆黑色货车 |
[34:40] | Heading south on westminster. | 正开往威斯敏斯特南部 |
[34:42] | License plate number 10562-sierra. | 车牌号10562s |
[34:45] | I also need ems, suspect down. | 加派一组急救队 击倒一名嫌疑人 |
[34:58] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[34:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:00] | Scrub down and take your shots. | 整理一下 拿出工具 |
[35:01] | I want this box open now. | 我要马上开这个盒子 |
[35:02] | Not until you show me what this is all about. | 除非你告诉我这是什么 |
[35:22] | One guy dead, another put away. | 一人已死 一人被抓 |
[35:23] | For that? A camera or something? | 就为这个照相机一样的东西 |
[35:24] | What the hell is it? | 什么鬼东西 |
[35:26] | A word of advice… don’t pry into things | 劝告你们 别窥探这件事 |
[35:28] | You couldn’t possibly understand. | 你们不会懂的 |
[35:34] | We’re on. He’s coming tonight. | 我们搞定了 他今晚到 |
[35:39] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[35:41] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[35:52] | I see you didn’t take me up on my offer | 我发现你没有接受我的建议 |
[35:54] | To go see my tailor. | 去见我的裁缝 |
[35:56] | No, I like this suit. | 没有 我喜欢这套西装 |
[35:58] | It’s always been lucky for me. | 一直带给我幸运 |
[36:00] | I can appreciate that. | 我明白 |
[36:05] | Thank you, Mr. Kohl. | 谢谢 寇尔先生 |
[36:07] | Come back in the morning with the paperwork | 早上带着我的上诉文件 |
[36:08] | For my appeal. | 回来 |
[36:10] | 6:30 sharp? | 6点30分 |
[36:12] | I’ll be happy to sign it then. | 我到时会签字 |
[36:15] | Oh, and wear one of your lucky suits. | 穿你的幸运西装来 |
[36:20] | Will there be anything else? | 还有其他吗 |
[36:21] | As a matter of fact, Yes. | 事实上 确实有 |
[36:23] | I’ll need my people to procure one last item. | 让我的人完成最后一项任务 |
[36:28] | And what would that be? | 是什么东西 |
[36:30] | Not a “what”, Mr. Kohl. In this case, | 不是”什么东西” 寇尔先生 这次 |
[36:35] | A “whom”. | 是”什么人” |
[36:56] | Target in sight. | 发现目标 |
[37:01] | We have your service record, Mr. Eastwick. | 我们有你的工作记录 伊斯威克先生 |
[37:03] | Your 1040’s. | 你的1040 |
[37:04] | We know everything about you. | 我们知道你的一切 |
[37:07] | Except what it was that you wanted so badly | 除了你为何如此急切想 |
[37:10] | You’d walk through a solid wall. | 穿过一面墙 |
[37:12] | Ryan shawn eastwick, staff sergeant, | 莱恩·伊斯威克 陆军上士 |
[37:15] | First special forces group, third battalion. | 第一特种军团 三营 |
[37:18] | 29869617. | 编号29869617 |
[37:21] | You’re not a pow, eastwick. You’re a criminal. | 你不是战俘 伊斯威克 你是罪犯 |
[37:24] | Look at his hands. | 看他的手 |
[37:26] | They look a little jittery. | 貌似有点发抖 |
[37:27] | She’s wearing him down. | 她在给他施压 |
[37:29] | No, I don’t think so. That looks physiological. | 不 我觉得不是 像是生理性的 |
[37:34] | Call her out, would you? | 你能叫她出来吗 |
[37:35] | I got an idea. | 我有法子 |
[37:37] | I wasn’t aware you had a background | 我还不知道你有 |
[37:39] | In interrogation. | 审问背景 |
[37:42] | I’ve been in rooms like that, | 我进过那种房间 |
[37:44] | On both sides of the table. | 两边角色都试过 |
[37:47] | This will either work or it won’t. | 不成功便成仁 |
[37:48] | Either way, it’s only two minutes of your time. | 不管怎样 只有两分钟 |
[37:50] | We already have enough proof | 我们有足够证据 |
[37:52] | To put you down for armed robbery times three. | 以3次持械抢劫逮捕你 |
[37:54] | That’s over 20 years in a federal prison. | 这就超过20年监禁刑期 |
[37:57] | Do you think the prisoners there will care | 你以为里面的囚犯会在乎 |
[37:59] | That you were once a hero fighting for your country? | 你曾是保卫国家的英雄吗 |
[38:20] | We lose him, we lose time. | 没有他的口供 就浪费时间 |
[38:21] | We lose everything. | 失去一切 |
[38:31] | You’re a tough guy. I’m a tough guy. | 你是个粗人 我也是个粗人 |
[38:33] | I think we can dispense with the formalities. | 我们就不用拘于礼节了 |
[38:36] | I’m not gonna stick a thumb in that shot-up leg of yours | 我不会对你以暴制暴 |
[38:38] | Because a, I think that’s exactly | 因为 首先 我觉得 |
[38:40] | What you expect me to do, | 你以为我会这么做 |
[38:43] | And b, I don’t think you’d crack anyway. | 其次 我觉得你也不会开口 |
[38:49] | No, all I want from you | 不 我只要你 |
[38:53] | Is to show me your hands. | 伸出手给我看 |
[38:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | Let me see if any of this rings a bell for you. | 看看这些能不能给你提个醒 |
[39:03] | You’ve been shaking uncontrollably, | 你一直不自控地在发抖 |
[39:05] | You vomited at least twice in the last 10 hours, | 你过去10小时内至少呕吐了2次 |
[39:08] | And this morning you found hair on your pillow | 今天早上 你在枕头上发现有头发 |
[39:09] | Because it’s starting to fall out. | 因为已开始脱落 |
[39:11] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么回事 |
[39:12] | Radiation poisoning. | 放射物中毒 |
[39:14] | Right now, you’re in the “walking ghost” phase, | 现在 你就像行尸走肉 |
[39:16] | Which I suggest you enjoy ’cause it’s a hell of lot better | 我倒希望你享受 因为这可比 |
[39:18] | Than the intestinal bleeding, | 肠内出血 精神错乱和昏迷 |
[39:19] | Delirium-and-coma phase | 好多了 |
[39:20] | You’re gonna hit in a couple of days. | 接下来几天就会出现 |
[39:23] | You violated the laws of physics, Mr. Eastwick, | 你亵渎了物理定律 伊斯威克先生 |
[39:25] | And mother nature’s a bitch. | 而自然之母可是个婊子 |
[39:31] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[39:33] | First, I need to know what you were hired to steal. | 首先 我要知道你被雇来偷什么东西 |
[39:35] | He didn’t tell us. | 他没告诉我们 |
[39:36] | Who’s he? I need a name. | 他是谁 我要名字 |
[39:38] | He never told us his name, all right? | 他从没告诉我们他的名字 |
[39:41] | We were freelance, hired out. | 我们是自由职业者 |
[39:43] | He equipped us, trained us. | 他给我们装备 训练我们 |
[39:45] | I can tell you names of the others, | 我可以告诉你其他人的名字 |
[39:47] | But it doesn’t matter anyway. | 这都无关紧要 |
[39:48] | He’s got everything he needs now. | 他已经得到他所有想要的了 |
[39:49] | Everything he needs to do what? | 他得到了后要干吗 |
[39:51] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你是帮我还是不帮 |
[39:56] | Actually, ryan,No. | 我不会帮你 莱恩 |
[39:58] | What I’m gonna do is I’m gonna go | 我在做我想做的事 |
[39:59] | On the other side of that glass | 在这层玻璃之后 |
[40:00] | And I’m gonna watch you bleed out, | 我将看着你血流成河 |
[40:02] | Unless you tell me everything I need to know! | 除非你告诉我实情 |
[40:05] | I swear, I don’t know what he’s doing. | 我发誓 我真的不知道他想做什么 |
[40:08] | All I know is I overheard a phone conversation once. | 我只是在一次电话谈话中偶尔听到的 |
[40:10] | He’s going to a field in westford. | 他要去西福特的一个地方 |
[40:12] | A field. What field? | 哪个地方 |
[40:14] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[40:15] | Look, man, you got to help me, all right? | 朋友 你真的得帮帮我 |
[40:17] | I need some medicine, okay? | 我需要服药 |
[40:18] | Some specialist. | 专科医生 |
[40:20] | Please. You got to help me. | 求你了 救救我 |
[40:23] | Hey! | 喂 |
[40:24] | Hey! | 别走 |
[40:28] | There. Westford. | 这里 麻州西福特 |
[40:30] | That’s 30 square miles. | 那可有30平方英里 |
[40:31] | How are we gonna find one field in all of that? | 我们简直就象大海捞针 |
[40:34] | Wait. What? | -等等 -怎么 |
[40:37] | I know where they’re going. | 我知道他们要去哪 |
[40:38] | There’s an abandoned air strip out there. | 这有个废弃的机场 |
[40:40] | It’s called little hill field. | 叫小山丘机场 |
[40:42] | “little hill”. | 小山丘 |
[40:43] | That’s the code word that joseph smith | 是约瑟夫史密斯的暗号 |
[40:45] | Gave to david robert jones, in a case a few weeks ago. | 他说给大卫·罗伯特听的 几周前的一个案子 |
[40:48] | The guy from the german prison? | 那个在德国监狱的人 |
[40:49] | It can’t be a coincidence, Charlie. | 这肯定不是巧合 查理 |
[40:51] | It’s in westford just off route three. | 就在西福特 3号公路旁 |
[40:54] | You come in from the west.I’ll take the south. | 两面夹击 你西我南 |
[40:55] | All right.listen up! | 好的 都听着 |
[40:58] | I need every available unit for field assist! | 所有小组听命 准备外勤支援 |
[41:01] | Let’s move, move, move! | 行动 速度 |
[41:09] | It’s in here somewhere, | 就在这堆文件中 |
[41:12] | What I hid in those banks. | 都是我之前藏起来的 |
[41:14] | It must be. I kept very thorough records. | 肯定在 我全部都藏了起来 |
[41:18] | Unfortunately, not very organized records. | 是啊 够全也够乱的 |
[41:28] | That’s quite impressive. | 很神啊 |
[41:29] | It’s a nervous tick. | 这可是技术活 |
[41:33] | Which hand? | 在哪只手里 |
[41:38] | That’s fantastic. | 太牛了 |
[41:41] | Magic. | 这可是魔术 |
[41:47] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[41:50] | You nearly died when you were a boy. | 你小的时候差点夭折 |
[41:53] | You started bruising,then your kidneys failed. | 先是红肿 之后开始肾衰竭 |
[41:56] | Doctors didn’t know what it was, | 那时的医生根本束手无策 |
[41:58] | The closest diagnosis was hepea. | 最可能的病因是西式综合症 |
[42:00] | It’s a rare form of bird flu | 一种罕见的禽流感变异病毒 |
[42:03] | That hadn’t been around for decades. | 几十年没出现过了 |
[42:06] | Your mother was beside herself. | 你母亲也急的发疯了 |
[42:10] | She stopped eating, she stopped sleeping, | 她不食不眠 |
[42:14] | And I was worse. | 我也非常的焦急 |
[42:16] | After all, I was the scientist | 毕竟我是个科学家 |
[42:18] | And here my only son was dying | 但面对病危的儿子 |
[42:20] | And I couldn’t do anything about it. | 我却束手无策 |
[42:21] | Walter, I don’t remember any of that. | 沃尔特 我怎么一点都不记得 |
[42:22] | I’d became consumed with saving you, | 为了救你 我绞尽脑汁 |
[42:25] | Conquering the disease. | 设法攻克这种疾病 |
[42:27] | In my research, I discovered a doctor. | 我查询到曾经有一个医生 |
[42:31] | Alfred gross, | 阿尔弗雷德·格罗斯 |
[42:32] | Swiss, brilliant physician. | 一位杰出的瑞士医生 |
[42:34] | He was the only man | 只有他 |
[42:36] | That had ever successfully cured a case of hepea. | 曾经完全治愈了西式综合症 |
[42:38] | But there was a problem. He had died in 1936. | 但是 唯一的问题是他死于1936年 |
[42:42] | And so, I designed a device | 所以我设计了一个种机器 |
[42:44] | Intended to reach back into time to cross | 穿越时空 回到过去 |
[42:48] | The time-space continuum and retrieve alfred gross. | 把阿尔弗雷德·格罗斯带回来 |
[42:53] | To bring him back with me,to fix you, my dying son. | 让他来救治我病危的儿子 |
[42:58] | The device, Peter, | 这种机器 彼得 |
[43:01] | I think that’s what I hid in those safe deposit boxes. | 我想我把这机器藏进了保险箱 |
[43:05] | And it worked? | 这机器真的可以时间旅行 |
[43:06] | You were able to go back to 1936 | 你回到了1936年 |
[43:08] | And get this guy? | 把他带了回来 |
[43:10] | No. | 没有 |
[43:12] | Before I could test it, you started to recover. | 我测试前 你就已经慢慢的好了起来 |
[43:16] | The doctor said it was a miracle. | 医生称之为奇迹 |
[43:19] | But the science behind it, in theory, it would work. | 理论上 时间旅行是完全可行的 |
[43:23] | In theory, | 理论上 |
[43:24] | It could retrieve anyone from anywhere. | 人可以自由往返于时空之间 |
[44:05] | Dunham. It’s Charlie. | 德纳姆 是我查理 |
[44:07] | I’m headed east on route three, about two miles out. | 我正向东前往3号公路 还差2英里 |
[44:09] | What’s your 20? | 你在哪里 |
[44:10] | I’m 10 minutes out, coming in from the south on plain. | 南部平原方向开来 10分钟后到 |
[44:21] | 49.1.1122, 95 degrees north. | 95度向北 坐标49.1.1122 |
[44:28] | 8.916092 degrees east. | 向东 坐标8.916092 |
[44:34] | Horizontal angle | 水平角 |
[44:36] | 33.33 grad. | 梯度33.33 |
[44:38] | We’re good to go. | 可以了 |
[44:43] | What time do you have? | 现在几点 |
[44:45] | 12:30 12:30. | |
[44:52] | Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生 |
[44:53] | Mr. Kohl. | 寇尔先生 |
[44:56] | I have your appeal request all prepared | 你的上诉申请准备好了 |
[44:59] | And ready to go. | 准备出发 |
[45:03] | All I need is your signature. | 只需要你签字了 |
[45:07] | 1082, this is bravo team. Entering westford, | 1082 B队 正进入西福特地区 |
[45:09] | Pulling south on to bridge street. | 从南部前往桥街 |
[46:08] | Target captured. | 目标已抓获 |
[48:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:10] | Olivia Dunham is missing. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆失踪了 |
[48:12] | What? | 什么 |
[48:12] | What do you mean missing? | 失踪了是什么意思 |
[48:14] | It appears she’s been abducted. | 她似乎被绑架了 |
[48:17] | Need I even ask? | 我是不是不该问你 |
[48:20] | Are you there? | 在听吗 |
[48:21] | Yes, yes, I’m here. | 是的 我在听 |
[48:23] | Frankly, I resent the accusation. | 老实说 我不喜欢被指控 |
[48:25] | I don’t make accusations, so let me be clear. | 我这不是指控 那我说清楚些吧 |
[48:29] | If I find out… | 如果我查出 |
[48:30] | Phillip, that’s enough. | 飞利浦 够了 |
[48:32] | You know how I feel about agent Dunham. | 你知道我对德探员的感情 |
[48:35] | Why would I want any harm to come to her? | 难道我想让她受伤吗 |
[48:38] | Now, what do we know about who may have taken her | 现在我们是否知道谁有可能绑架了她 |
[48:41] | And why? | 还有绑架她的原因 |
[48:45] | So, what does one say at a moment like this? | 这么伟大的时刻一般人会怎么形容 |
[48:47] | Nice trip? | 旅途愉快 |
[48:49] | I suppose that works well enough. | 这机器简直太棒了 |
[48:51] | I need to get into the decompression chamber. | 我需要进入减压舱 |
[48:53] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[48:54] | Do you have her? | 抓到她了吗 |
[48:55] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[48:57] | She didn’t even put up a fight. | 她都没有反抗 |
[48:59] | Well, then let’s not keep her waiting. | 好 那就不要让她继续等了 |