时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃尔特 你在干嘛 |
[00:13] | I’m dosing a caterpillar. | 我在给毛虫下药 |
[00:15] | Dosing, as in lsd? | 下药 用迷幻药 |
[00:17] | Well, it’s a special blend. | 这是特殊混合物 |
[00:19] | I see. | 我明白 |
[00:21] | Hey, guess what just happened. | 猜猜刚发生了什么 |
[00:23] | Finding out that my father’s giving drugs to bugs | 发现我父亲给虫子放药 |
[00:25] | Somehow just became a typical moment in my life. | 还成了我生命中的特殊时刻 |
[00:27] | It’s wonderful, isn’t it? | 挺不错的 不是吗 |
[00:29] | Hey, have you heard from olivia this morning? | 你们早上跟奥利维亚联系过吗 |
[00:31] | No, why? What’s up? | 没有 怎么了 |
[00:32] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[01:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:22] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[01:33] | This won’t take long. | 很快的 |
[01:35] | I’m sure you say that to all the girls. | 你也跟那些女孩们说过吧 |
[01:42] | Turn her over. | 把她转过来 |
[01:45] | Listen up. | 大家听着 |
[01:46] | One of our own has been abducted. | 队伍中一员被绑架了 |
[01:47] | The vehicle of agent olivia dunham | 奥利维亚·德纳姆探员的汽车 |
[01:49] | Was found abandoned on graniteville road in westford | [波士顿联邦大楼]在西福特的格兰维尔路找到了 |
[01:51] | Three miles northeast of little hill. | 小山丘东北部3英里外 |
[01:53] | I want everyone doing everything, | 我要全部人行动起来 |
[01:55] | Surveillance cameras checked, | 检查监控录像 |
[01:56] | Local officers and agents questioned, | 询问当地警员和探员 |
[01:58] | Anyone who might have seen anything. | 任何可能的有关人员 |
[01:59] | P.D., d.W.P., a.A.A.– | 警局 水利部门 汽车协会 |
[02:01] | I don’t care what acronym it is, | 我不管缩写是什么 |
[02:03] | You get ’em, you talk to ’em, and you find dunham. | 有的都联系 找出德纳姆 |
[02:05] | For those of you new to this office, | 对于新来的人员 |
[02:06] | This is agent charlie francis. | 这位是查理·弗朗西斯探员 |
[02:08] | He’s my second in command. | 我的第二任指挥 |
[02:09] | You got anything, you come to me or him. | 有任何消息 找他或找我 |
[02:38] | Try not to move. | 尽量别动 |
[02:50] | Sir, did it work? | 先生 有效吗 |
[02:52] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[02:53] | Get my car ready. I’m going back to the office. | 把我的车准备好 我要回办公室 |
[02:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[03:04] | Can i please have some water? | 我能喝点水吗 |
[03:09] | If you’re going to kill me, | 如果要杀我 |
[03:11] | Then can i please have some water? | 请给我点水 好吗 |
[03:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:27] | I need to– I need to sit up. | 我要坐起来 |
[03:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:36] | Oh, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:03] | And pull agents from albany, mr. Clark, | 把奥尔巴尼的探员调来波士顿 |
[04:05] | And get them to boston, or do i need to remind you | 还要我提醒你吗 克拉克先生 |
[04:06] | How i started this conversation? | 我开始怎么说的 |
[04:08] | I have a sanford harris, line six. | 圣福德·哈里斯的电话 6线 |
[04:11] | Just get it done. | 只管照做 |
[04:13] | Sanford. | 圣福德 |
[04:15] | Listen, we, uh– | 听着 我们 |
[04:16] | We’re having something of a crisis here. | 我们这边出了点危机 |
[04:18] | Yeah, well, your crisis is why i’m calling. | 我打电话正为此事 |
[04:20] | Look, phillip, we go back too far. | 飞利浦 我们偏离太远 |
[04:22] | I say something diplomatic, you’ll see through it | 我说得圆滑一点 |
[04:24] | Before the end of my sentence. | 你应该会明白 |
[04:26] | You’re calling about olivia dunham? | 你是说奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[04:28] | I’m calling about fringe division. | 我说的是潜科学部门 |
[04:30] | Internal affairs is sending me in | 内务部准备送我 |
[04:31] | To do a full review of your office, | 去你部门进行全面复查 |
[04:33] | Make sure things are running as they should. | 确保事情按原计划进行 |
[04:35] | I just wanted you to hear it from me. | 我想该由我来通知你 |
[05:46] | This is agent dunham. | 我是德探员 |
[05:48] | I need to speak to broyles. | 我要和布洛伊通话 |
[05:49] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[05:51] | I’m in watertown. | 我在沃特敦 |
[05:53] | There was a building that we need to raid. | 我们要突击一座楼 |
[05:54] | I need agents, maybe 20. | 需要大概20名探员 |
[05:55] | Have them meet me in 30 minutes | 让他们30分钟后 |
[05:57] | At the end of talcott street. | 在塔克特街跟我会合 |
[05:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:00] | Not yet, i’m not. | 不 还不安全 |
[07:00] | The building i was being held at is two miles– | 我被囚禁的大楼在2英里外 |
[07:03] | Hands behind your head and drop to the floor. | 双手放在脑后 趴下 |
[07:05] | Where’s broyles? | 布洛伊在哪里 |
[07:06] | Do it! | 快点 |
[07:08] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[07:09] | Freeze right there! | 不许动 |
[07:46] | Quite a day, agent dunham. | 辛苦的一天 德探员 |
[07:53] | You’re in boston hospital. | 你在波士顿医院 |
[07:57] | You probably didn’t think you’d see me again so soon. | 没想到这么快又见到我吧 |
[08:02] | Don’t take this the wrong way, mr. Harris, | 别误会 哈里斯先生 |
[08:05] | But, uh, i don’t think about you all too often. | 不过 我倒不常想起你 |
[08:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:13] | Well, you must get some satisfaction | 对我所做的一切 |
[08:17] | From what you did to me. | 你应该很满意 |
[08:20] | My conviction wasn’t a point of pride for you? | 我被定了罪 你不骄傲吗 |
[08:23] | Why am i cuffed to the bed? | 为什么把我拷在床上 |
[08:27] | Because this is the kind of authority that I have here. | 因为这里是我的地盘 |
[08:31] | You see, | 看 |
[08:32] | My conviction on sexual assault | 你巧妙指控我性侵犯一案 |
[08:37] | that you so ably prosecuted was overturned. | 被推翻了 |
[08:42] | And homeland security, for whom I consult, | 国土安全局 |
[08:46] | Has assigned me to review fringe division. | 已经指派我监督潜科学分部 |
[08:50] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[08:54] | Which gives me the prerogative to question your sanity, your loyalty, | 并授权我监察你的神智 你的忠诚 |
[09:00] | Your worthiness to serve. | 以及你的能力 |
[09:02] | And it seems to me the people you surround | 无奈 你周围的人 |
[09:05] | Yourself with have failed those tests at every turn. | 一次又一次 没有通过测试 |
[09:12] | Beginning with your former partner… | 从你的前搭档 |
[09:16] | And lover, john scott. | 兼情人约翰·斯科特开始 |
[09:26] | John! | 约翰 |
[09:28] | An agent who betrayed you | 一个卖国 |
[09:32] | and who turned out to be a traitor against this country, | 且背叛了你的特工 |
[09:35] | A traitor whose life you went to considerable lengths to save. | 一个你不惜代价想要挽救其生命的特工 |
[09:40] | If you’re suggesting that I know anything about– you went | 如果你要暗示我知道 |
[09:43] | To iraq to recruit a man to help you save agent scott’s life. | 你去了伊拉克 雇人帮你救斯科特 |
[09:47] | Peter bishop, arrested seven times. | 彼得·贝肖普 被捕7次 |
[09:51] | I needed peter. | 我需要彼得 |
[09:53] | To assist you in freeing his father from a mental institution. | 去协助你把他父亲从精神病院带出 |
[09:58] | Walter bishop, who was sent to st. | 沃尔特·贝肖普 过失杀人 |
[10:00] | Claire’s because he was deemed unfit to stand trial for manslaughter, | 但因为不适宜受审 而被送进精神病院 |
[10:05] | A man who spent most of his adult years running | 他花了大半辈子的时间 |
[10:09] | Questionable scientific experiments on human subjects. | 进行颇具争议的人体科学实验 |
[10:13] | He’s out of his mind, miss dunham. | 他是疯子 德纳姆小姐 |
[10:17] | These are the people you surround yourself with. | 这些就是你周围的人 |
[10:21] | A traitor, a criminal, and a lunatic. | 卖国贼 罪犯 疯子 |
[10:25] | What does that say about you? | 那你呢 |
[10:30] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[10:43] | It goes without saying that you are not to investigate your own abduction. | 不言而喻 你不会调查自己被绑架一事 |
[10:47] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[11:15] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[11:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:19] | Yep. | 恩 |
[11:24] | Hey, liv, you know I had nothing to do with the way you were taken in, | 小奥 你知道逮捕你那事和我无关 |
[11:28] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I know that. | 是的 我知道 |
[11:30] | That son of a bitch harris, he molested three women. | 哈里斯那个混蛋 他骚扰了三个女子 |
[11:33] | I put him away, and that’s what this is about. | 我收拾了他 就这样 |
[11:35] | I am not gonna ask him for a thing. | 我不会求他 |
[11:37] | I’m gonna go to that building myself. | 我自己去那幢楼 |
[11:39] | We sent a team to the address, to the building where you were being held. | 我们派了一队人去你被绑的地方 |
[11:46] | It was empty. | 里面空无一物 |
[11:47] | There was nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[11:49] | What about the phone I got? | 我抢来的电话呢 |
[11:51] | The car I took? Did you trace… | 车呢 你们追查 |
[11:53] | They’re clean. | 没有线索 |
[11:54] | The only prints were you. | 只有你的指纹 |
[12:03] | Oh, there’s something else. | 对了 还有件事 |
[12:05] | There’s a woman here to see you–rachel. | 一个叫瑞秋的女人想见你 |
[12:07] | She says that you’re expecting her. | 说你在等她 |
[12:10] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[12:16] | She’s my sister. | 我姐姐 |
[12:20] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[12:22] | Oh, oh, you look great. | 看起来起色不错 |
[12:24] | – I don’t really. – Come on, you do. | -哪里 -真的 |
[12:26] | I don’t. you’re always so hard on yourself. | -一般啦 -你总是那么谦虚 |
[12:28] | I know, whatever. thank you. | 好吧 随你 谢谢 |
[12:29] | You are just a giant person. | 长高了不少呀 |
[12:32] | Hey, aunt olivia. hello. | 奥利维亚小姨 你好 |
[12:35] | When did you get so big? | 怎么长这么高了 |
[12:36] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[12:38] | Oh, it’s, um, a scratch. | 是 呃 划痕 |
[12:41] | I brought this for you. | 我给你带了这个 |
[12:42] | She wanted to bring you something from her room. | 她想从她的房间里拿点什么给你 |
[12:47] | I have really, really needed one of these. | 我真的很需要这个 |
[12:49] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:53] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 真的没事吗 |
[12:54] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:56] | I, uh– I’m working on a case. | 我在办件案子 所以 |
[12:58] | Go, go, we’re good. | 去吧 不用管我们 |
[12:59] | Is it okay if we still stay with you tonight? | 今晚到你那过夜方便吗 |
[13:01] | ’cause if it’s not okay– yeah, yeah. | -要是不行 -当然可以 |
[13:03] | No, of course. | 没问题 |
[13:04] | I’ll meet you back here at 5:00. | 5点见 |
[13:05] | Perfect. go, save the world. | 太好了 拯救世界去吧 |
[13:07] | All right. I love you. | 恩 我爱你 |
[13:08] | – I’ll see you at 5:00. – Thank you so much. | -5点见 -十分感谢 |
[13:09] | Mwah. bye. | 再见 |
[13:19] | Peter, it’s me. | 彼得 是我 |
[13:20] | Olivia, thank god. | 奥利维亚 谢天谢地 |
[13:22] | Are you okay? how are you? | 你还好吗 没事吧 |
[13:23] | – Where are you? – I’m on my way to you. | -你在哪里 -去你那的路上 |
[13:25] | So can you meet me outside in ten minutes? | 十分钟后见 |
[13:27] | And bring your father. I think we’ll need him. | 带着你父亲 会用的上他 |
[13:32] | Do I have to? | 必须带他吗 |
[13:43] | They–they gave me a spinal tap. | 他们对我实施脊椎穿刺 |
[13:46] | They put electrodes or sensors on my head. | 放电极或者传感器在我头上 |
[13:49] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要那么做 |
[13:50] | I mean, what would they want with me? | 想从我这里得到什么 |
[13:52] | What were they doing? who could they be? | 他们是谁 在做什么勾当 |
[13:54] | You’re like the question machine. | 你就像十万个为什么 |
[13:56] | And there was nothing there when they checked the building? | 他们去搜那楼 里面却空空如也 |
[13:59] | No. | 不是 |
[14:00] | They’d cleared the building. | 那里已被清空 |
[14:01] | But I took something before I left, something from one of their labs, | 不过离开前 我从他们的一个实验室拿了点东西 |
[14:05] | And I hid it to keep it safe. | 为了安全起见 我把它藏起来了 |
[14:07] | What was it? | 什么东西 |
[14:36] | Walter, can you identify what it is? | 沃尔特 能鉴别出它是什么吗 |
[14:39] | Yes. | 能 |
[14:41] | I’m afraid I can. | 应该可以 |
[14:43] | Which means if your high school bio teacher told you that | 也就是说要是你的高中生物老师 |
[14:47] | Humans sit at the top of the food chain, he or she was dead wrong. | 告诉你人类处于食物链顶端 那他或她大错特错 |
[14:51] | Literally millions and millions of organisms feed on us, | [波士顿学院]实际上 成千上万的微生物以人类为食 |
[14:56] | Reproduce within us. | 和人类一起繁衍 |
[15:05] | Viruses, bacteria, protozoa, | 病毒 细菌 原生动物 |
[15:07] | And fungi– the four musketeers of the pathogenic world. | 以及霉菌是致病四大害 |
[15:22] | Dr. kinberg? | 金博尔教授 |
[15:26] | Dr. kinberg? | 金博尔教授 |
[15:27] | Somebody call an ambulance. | 快叫救护车 |
[15:33] | Someone help him. | 谁来救救他 |
[15:45] | Somebody help him. | 谁来救救他 |
[16:46] | Agent dunham, I know you’ve already had quite a day. | 德探员 我知道你今天很不容易 |
[16:48] | But there is an event that requires our attention | 但有件事情需要我们去查 |
[16:50] | Okay, where | 好 哪里 |
[16:57] | Internal hemorrhaging. | 内出血 |
[16:58] | Rapid cell deterioration. | 细胞快速老化 |
[17:01] | It appears that he suffocated from within. | 看来他是由内窒息而亡 |
[17:04] | Well, maybe that’s ’cause a giant, slimy, | 也许是因为一个巨大黏滑 |
[17:06] | Spiky slug came out of his mouth. | 尖状蛞蝓从他嘴里爬出的缘故 |
[17:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:09] | And I have a theory as to what it might have been. | 我有个理论就是关于那个东西的 |
[17:11] | I’m sure you do. care you share? | 你肯定有 能分享下吗 |
[17:14] | Eventually. | 终于相信了 |
[17:16] | Peter, anything? | 彼得 发现什么没有 |
[17:17] | No, it always takes a second for the thermal cameras to calibrate. | 调整热能相机总要花点功夫 |
[17:20] | What do we know about our guy? | 有这个家伙的资料吗 |
[17:21] | Only what I was told outside. | 只有刚在外面听到的那些 |
[17:22] | His name’s miles kinberg, immunologist, cutting edge work, | 他名叫迈尔斯·金博尔 免疫学家 前沿工作 |
[17:26] | An expert in his field. | 领域内的专家 |
[17:28] | That’s all I know. | 这就是我所知的 |
[17:29] | Whatever it was, it ripped through his esophagus on the way out. | 不管那是什么 它在出来时撕裂了他的食道 |
[17:33] | At least he died teaching, a righteous profession. | 至少他死的时候在授课 一个正直的职业 |
[17:36] | Hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[17:39] | I got it. | 我找到它了 |
[17:41] | Stay there. | 站那儿别动 |
[17:45] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[17:46] | Right there, right there. | 在那儿 在那儿 |
[17:47] | Look. | 看 |
[17:49] | Simian hemorrhagic fever. | 类人猿出血热 |
[17:51] | The infected cells have a definitive spiderweb look. | 被感染细胞呈现精确蛛网状 |
[17:56] | Makes hiv look like a common cold by comparison. | 相比之下 艾滋病看上去就像普通感冒 |
[17:59] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[18:01] | Ebola. | 埃博拉病毒 |
[18:03] | First the headaches then the skin turns to rice pudding. | 首先是头疼 然后皮肤开始变成米饭布丁 |
[18:07] | Walter, please. | 沃尔特 拜托 |
[18:08] | No time for the immune response. | 没有免疫反应的时间 |
[18:14] | I lost it. | 我跟丢了 |
[18:16] | What do you mean you lost it? | 你说你跟丢了是什么意思 |
[18:18] | Either it can vanish or it’s fast. | 要么它消失了 要么它跑得太快 |
[18:20] | It’s really fast. | 它跑得真快 |
[18:22] | There. | 在那儿 |
[18:23] | Cover the doors! | 把门关上 |
[18:24] | It’s going down. | 它跑下去了 |
[18:25] | There! | 在那里 |
[18:27] | Get it! | 抓住它 |
[18:28] | There! there! | 那里 那里 |
[18:29] | Get it, get it. get it. | 抓住它 抓住它 抓住它 |
[18:33] | Things like this used to happen in the lab all the time. | 在我的实验室 像这样的事情过去常发生 |
[18:39] | Makes me nostalgic. | 让我怀旧 |
[18:48] | Spirited, isn’t it? | 精神饱满 不是吗 |
[18:51] | Well, have you considered, I don’t know, killing it? | 你有想过 我也不知道 杀了它 |
[18:54] | We can always kill it, son. | 我们总能杀死它 儿子 |
[18:56] | We can’t always bring it back. | 我们不能总把它带回来 |
[18:59] | You probably could. | 你或许可以 |
[19:01] | That is true. | 那是实话 |
[19:03] | Do you know what I could go for? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[19:06] | Don’t say food. | 别说是食物 |
[19:07] | Cheese steak. | 奶酪牛排 |
[19:10] | How can he even think about eating? | 他怎么能够想吃东西 |
[19:12] | I know. it’s disgusting, right? | 我知道 那很恶心 对吧 |
[19:13] | And yet… | 但是 |
[19:14] | Ha, you want one too? | 你也要一份吗 |
[19:16] | Extra provolone, please. | 外加波萝伏洛干酪 谢谢 |
[19:18] | Like father like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[19:19] | Oh, come on, don’t say that. | 啊 别这么说 |
[19:25] | My theory is correct. | 我的理论是正确的 |
[19:27] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:28] | This organism was developed from the same | 这个有机体和奥利维亚 |
[19:30] | Material that olivia stole from her captors. | 从绑架她的人那里偷来的材料一样 |
[19:33] | We must let her know. | 我们必须要让她知道 |
[19:35] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[19:36] | My boy, | 我的孩子 |
[19:37] | I’m not even sure that we all exist on the same plane of consciousness. | 我甚至不确定我们是否在同一认知星球上 |
[19:40] | But yes, I believe so. | 但是是的 我确信如此 |
[19:48] | I’ve been briefed on how you brought in olivia dunham. | 有人向我报告说你抓了奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[19:52] | Oh, I had reason to suspect she might be dangerous. | 我有理由怀疑她可能具有危险性 |
[19:54] | I agreed to let you question her, not tranq her like a rabid dog. | 我同意审讯她 而不是像对疯狗一样的麻醉她 |
[19:57] | What you did was unacceptable. | 你所做的让人难以接受 |
[19:59] | Dunham’s been nothing but an exemplary agent, and this is my office. | 德纳姆除是楷模外什么也不是 这是我的办公室 |
[20:02] | Well, then you need to be corrected on two counts. | 那么你在两个方面要修正 |
[20:05] | The jury’s out on dunham. | 陪审团就在外面讨论德纳姆 |
[20:07] | I’m not convinced she’s the superstar you claim she is. | 我不相信她是你所声称的超级明星 |
[20:10] | How could you be? | 你怎么可能相信 |
[20:11] | You’re on a vendetta against her. | 你站在她的仇杀对立面 |
[20:13] | Secondly, while I’m here on active investigation, | 第二 当我在这儿积极调查时 |
[20:15] | This division is under my purview. | 这个区域是我的地盘范围 |
[20:17] | Active investigation? | 积极调查 |
[20:18] | This morning it was a review. | 这个早晨是个审查 |
[20:20] | Well, the pentagon is concerned, phillip. | 五角大楼很关注 飞利浦 |
[20:23] | Well, think of how this office was thrown together. | 想想这办公室是怎么形成的 |
[20:26] | Flight 627 lands, and suddenly you’re in charge of two dozen agents? | 航班627着陆 然后你突然负责两打特工 |
[20:29] | Somehow I think none of that’s the reason you’re here. | 不知怎地 我认为那些都不是你在这的理由 |
[20:32] | This isn’t a witch hunt. | 这不是政治破坏 |
[20:35] | I’m not here to punish some j.v. | 我不是来惩罚那些为了 |
[20:38] | Agent who tried to ruin my life for chasing a little tail. | 试图毁了我生活 追踪小线索稚嫩的特工 |
[20:42] | I’m here to do my job. | 我到这里是做我的工作的 |
[20:45] | Why don’t you do the same? | 你也应该如此 |
[20:51] | Did you see anyone unusual? | [波士顿学院]你有没有看到任何人异常 |
[20:53] | Anyone in your class? | 在你班上的任何人 |
[20:54] | No. | 没有 |
[20:55] | And did he mention anything to you? | 他有没有向你提起任何事情 |
[20:57] | Anything in private? | 任何私事 |
[20:58] | Why would he? | 他为什么要向我说 |
[20:59] | ’cause you were his teacher’s assistant. oh. | 因为你是他的助教 |
[21:02] | I thought that he might have mentioned if something unusual had happened. | 我觉得他会提 如果有任何异常的事情发生 |
[21:06] | No, he didn’t. nothing. | 没有 他没提过 什么都没有 |
[21:08] | We’ve been trying to track kinberg’s whereabouts over the past week. | 我们正试图追踪金博尔教授过去一周的滞留地 |
[21:11] | We spoke to his wife, and she said that he had arrived home the last two nights. | 我们和他妻子谈过 她说他过去两天午夜前回了家 |
[21:18] | But according to his schedule, his last class started at 6:00. | 但据他的日程表 他最后一节课6点钟开始 |
[21:23] | He’s had extended office hours this week. | 他这周延长了办公时间 |
[21:25] | Well, could I get a list of the students he talked to? | 我能要一份他谈过话的学生的名单吗 |
[21:29] | It was drop-in. I’m not really sure. | 都是临时走访 我不确定 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:37] | After what happened today, I feel like nothing’s real. | 今天发生这一切后 我感觉一切都很虚无 |
[21:41] | That was crazy. it was– how long were you seeing him? | -这的确疯狂 -你们约会有多久了 |
[21:46] | Professor kinberg. | 和金博尔教授 |
[21:58] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[22:00] | I knew he was gonna take the job. | 我知道他要接受那份工作 |
[22:02] | He hadn’t even told his wife about it yet. | 他甚至还没和他妻子说 |
[22:04] | What job was that? | 那是什么工作 |
[22:06] | I shouldn’t. | 我不应该 |
[22:08] | He wasn’t supposed to tell me. | 他不应该告诉我 |
[22:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[22:12] | The c.d.c. | 疾控中心 |
[22:15] | Centers for disease control. | 疾病控制中心 |
[22:17] | They offered him this big job, which meant moving to atlanta. | 他们给他这大工作 意味着他要搬去亚特兰大 |
[22:20] | So I figured that was gonna be it for us. | 所以我认为那将是我们俩一起去 |
[22:22] | And what exactly was the job? | 那工作到底是什么 |
[22:23] | Task for to oversee the country’s preparedness to fight off an epidemic. | 监督我国已经做好抗击传染病准备工作的任务 |
[22:29] | It sounded like a big deal. | 听上去很重要 |
[22:33] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[22:35] | I hate that– knocking and asking while you’re coming in. | 我讨厌那样 一边问一边走进来 |
[22:39] | Dr.Kinberg | 金博尔教授 |
[22:39] | The professor who died at boston college, | 那个死在波士学院的教授 |
[22:43] | Was offered a job at the c.d.c. | 被疾病控制中心提供了工作机会 |
[22:45] | To co-chair a classified task force whose | 共同执教一个分类特遣部队 |
[22:47] | Sole responsibility was to respond to epidemics. | 他单独的责任是对流行病做出反应 |
[22:50] | And? | 还有 |
[22:51] | He wasn’t the only scientist asked. | 他不是唯一被邀请的科学家 |
[22:53] | There was another one– dr. russell simon from cambridge. | 还有一个 来自剑桥大学的拉塞尔·西蒙博士 |
[22:56] | I’m trying to locate him now. | 我现在正试着确定他的地点 |
[22:58] | What, you think he’s a target too? | 什么 你认为他也是目标 |
[23:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[23:01] | And I also think that the people who | 我还认为那些杀死 |
[23:03] | Killed kinberg are the same people who took me. | 金博尔的人也是绑架我的人 |
[23:05] | And how’d you make that leap? | 你是如何把他们联系起来的 |
[23:07] | Walter, he thinks the thing that killed | 沃尔特 他认为杀死 |
[23:09] | dr. Kinberg is genetically similar to some | 金博尔教授的东西和我从绑架我的人 |
[23:12] | Evidence that I grabbed from the people who abducted me. | 取得的证据 在基因上一致 |
[23:15] | But why abduct you? what’s the link? | 但是为什么绑架你 联系是什么 |
[23:16] | And why kill kinberg like that? | 为什么那样杀死金博尔教授 |
[23:18] | I don’t know yet. | 我现在也不知道 |
[23:19] | But so far I figured why kill an | 但目前我认为 除非你想发起流行病 |
[23:21] | Epidemiologist unless you’re looking to start an epidemic? | 不然为什么要杀死一个流行病学家 |
[23:25] | Get rid of the firefighter before you start a fire. | 在放火之前先搞定消防员 |
[23:29] | And why am I just now hearing of this? | 你告诉我这些干什么 |
[23:31] | Because your friend Sanford Harris | 因为你的朋友圣福德·哈里斯 |
[23:33] | Forbade me from investigating my own abduction. | 禁止我调查我的绑架案一事 |
[23:35] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[23:37] | He’s put everything on hold. | 他现在无所不管 |
[23:40] | Has requested that I run all operations past him before we move. | 要求我在任何行动前先向他汇报 |
[23:44] | Is that even possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[23:45] | Apparently. | 表面上可能 |
[23:47] | Sir, I’m asking you to save a man’s life. | 老大 我现在是要你救一个人的命 |
[23:49] | Are you telling me that you don’t have the authority to let me do my job? | 你是说你无权让我做自己的工作吗 |
[23:54] | Find Simon. | 找到西蒙博士 |
[23:55] | Get him in protective custody now. | 派警方保护他 |
[23:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:58] | I’ll handle Harris. | 我来跟哈里斯交涉 |
[23:59] | I know you will. | 我晓得你会的 |
[24:01] | Hey, rach, it’s me. | 瑞秋 是我 |
[24:02] | Can we just meet at the apartment? | 我们能在公寓见吧 |
[24:04] | -Is that okay? -yeah, sure. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[24:05] | I have the key. is everything okay? | 我有钥匙 一切还好吗 |
[24:07] | Yeah, I’m fine. I won’t be too late. | 是的 我很好啊 我不会太晚到的 |
[24:09] | And if you get hungry, there’s food in the fridge, | 如果你饿了 冰箱里面有食物 |
[24:11] | Or there are some menus by the phone | 餐厅里的电话旁边 |
[24:13] | In the kitchen if you want to order in. | 也有订餐单 如果你想点餐的话 |
[24:15] | Don’t worry about us at all. | 别担心我们 |
[24:16] | Ella’s having a blast. | 艾拉玩得很开心 |
[24:18] | Okay, I’ll see you tonight. | 好的 今晚见 |
[24:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:20] | You too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:22] | I’m going to cambridge to pick up Russell Simon. | 我马上去剑桥接拉塞尔·西蒙 |
[24:25] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[24:27] | A man we’re taking into protective custody. | 一个受警方保护的人 |
[24:28] | I’ll give you the details on the way. | 我在路上跟你详说 |
[24:30] | Oh, I’m going with you? | 我跟你一起去吗 |
[24:31] | -Ye -meet you downstairs. | -是的 -那在楼下等我吧 |
[24:36] | Hey, mitch. | 嘿 小米 |
[24:38] | Listen, olivia, your abduction. | 听着 小奥 你的绑架一案 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna coordinate the investigation. | 我马上接手调查 |
[24:43] | I assume everything you remember is already in your debrief. | 你记得的事情都在你的笔录里面吧 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:48] | If I find anything, I’ll let you know. | 如果我找到什么了 我会跟你说的 |
[24:50] | We’ll find ’em. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[24:51] | That’s great, mitch. thank you. | 很好 小米 谢谢你 |
[25:06] | Dr. simon, thank you for your cooperating. | 西蒙博士 非常感谢您的合作 |
[25:08] | I suppose I should be thanking you. | 我想我应该谢谢你 |
[25:10] | Fbi tells you they’re here to save your life, you listen. | FBI说他们来这救一个人的命 那个人不得不听 |
[25:13] | Well, I know it must be confusing. | 我知道这事让您有点乱 |
[25:15] | Well, it’s certainly shocking. | 毫无疑问 让我震惊 |
[25:17] | Miles was a dear friend. | 迈尔斯是个好同志 |
[25:18] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:19] | Know that we’re doing everything we | 我们在尽一切可能 |
[25:22] | Can to bring those responsible to justice. | 把应该受罚的人绳之以法 |
[25:25] | The c.d.c. wasn’t expecting me for three months. | 疾控中心准备要我还不到三个月 |
[25:28] | Who else kneyou were planning on taking this job? | 谁还知道你们准备接受这个工作 |
[25:30] | Well, no one. just my wife. | 只有我老婆知道 |
[25:33] | I was instructed not to tell anyone. | 我被告知不要告诉任何人 |
[25:35] | And is there anyone you can think of who might be targeting you? | 你能想到有谁最近非常关注你吗 |
[25:38] | Maybe students whose grades they might have felt were undeserved. | 可能那些觉得自己得分太低了的学生 |
[25:44] | Will you excuse us for a moment? | 不好意思 能暂停一下吗 |
[25:46] | I need to talk to my agents. | 我要和我的探员们说两句话 |
[25:47] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[25:55] | Can you give us a minute? | 请离开一下 |
[25:57] | So I understand that you have requested placing dr. | 我能理解你请求警方保护 |
[26:01] | Simon in protective custody. | 西蒙博士 |
[26:03] | I believe that his life may be in danger. | 我相信他的处境很危险 |
[26:05] | Yeah, well, that’s taxpayer dollars, miss dunham, | 那是纳税人的钱 德纳姆小姐 |
[26:08] | And I haven’t approved that. | 我根本没批 |
[26:10] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你啊 |
[26:11] | Not that I don’t enjoy having you here, | 不是我不喜欢你在这 |
[26:12] | But how long are you planning on sticking around? | 但是你准备在这逗留多久 |
[26:15] | Until I have made a full assessment | 直到我对这个部门的处事 |
[26:17] | Of how this office conducts its business. | 做出全面的评价 |
[26:20] | Did Broyles approve your request? | 布洛伊同意你的请求了吗 |
[26:22] | No, he did not. | 他没有 |
[26:32] | Harris, you don’t like me, you don’t respect me, | 哈里斯先生 你不喜欢我 你也不尊重我 |
[26:35] | And you think I’m bad at my job. | 而且你觉得我干的不好 |
[26:37] | But please, don’t let that get in the way of doing the right thing. | 但请不要让那个影响到我做正事 |
[26:40] | That man in there may likely die if we don’t keep him safe. | 如果不受我们的保护 那个人很可能会死 |
[26:45] | I’m not asking you to like me. | 我不是让你喜欢我 |
[26:47] | I’m asking you to do the right thing. | 只是要你做正确的事 |
[26:58] | Yeah, we’ll keep him safe. | 好 我们会保证他安全的 |
[27:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:10] | This is dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[27:11] | Walter’s still trying to determine | 沃尔特还在测定从金博尔 |
[27:12] | What that thing is that came out of kinberg. | 嘴里出来的那个东西是什么 |
[27:14] | But I think we made a breakthrough. | 但我想我们有了突破 |
[27:15] | Okay, so what is it? | 好的 什么突破 |
[27:17] | It seems to be activated by a liquid. | 那个好像是被一种液体激活的 |
[27:19] | What does? the parasite? | 什么液体 那个寄生虫吗 |
[27:22] | The yellow powdery stuff in the vials that you stole, they’re like eggs, | 你偷的那个小瓶装的黄色粉末 像卵 |
[27:25] | But the catalyst is stomach acid. | 但胃酸是催化剂 |
[27:27] | So the victim just needs to ingest it? | 所以受害者只需要吃进去吗 |
[27:29] | Exactly right, and then it grows–fast. | 非常正确 而且它生长飞速 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | No problem. | 没事 |
[27:39] | And is there any way to trace it, where it came from? | 可以找到粉末的来源吗 |
[27:41] | Walter doesn’t seem to think so, no. | 沃尔特觉得不行 |
[27:48] | Dr. simon, with your permission, I’d like to take you to our field office. | 西蒙博士 如果你同意我想带你去我们部门 |
[27:53] | We’ll debrief you, go over your options. | 我们给你做个笔录 对下你的选择 |
[27:56] | Then we’ll move you to a safe house. | 然后转移你去藏身处 |
[27:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:01] | There’ll be agents there on call 24 hours a day. | 那里24小时都有探员 |
[28:04] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[28:09] | This is agent francis. | 我是弗朗西斯探员 |
[28:10] | I need medical attention in room six. | 六号房需要医生 |
[28:13] | I called medical assistance. | 我叫了医生 |
[28:26] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[28:43] | It’s viral. | 这是病毒 |
[28:45] | Nasopharyngitis, albeit a gargantuan specimen. | 鼻咽炎的 虽然是个大标本 |
[28:49] | What–what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:50] | This organism is a single specimen of a virus for the common cold. | 这是一个普通感冒的病毒单细胞标本 |
[28:56] | So you’re saying that this is one single cell? | 你是说这是一个细胞吗 |
[28:59] | It’s not unprecedented. | 这又不是史无前例 |
[29:01] | The ostrich egg is a single cell, and it can grow up to five pounds. | 鸵鸟蛋也是一个细胞 可以长到五磅重 |
[29:05] | They supersized the common cold, which, as it turns out, is disgusting. | 有人巨化了感冒病毒 看起来有点恶心 |
[29:08] | Obviously somebody’s playing with us. | 显然有人在玩我们 |
[29:09] | Yeah, they’re showing off. | 是的 他们在秀呢 |
[29:11] | Killing epidemiologist with the common cold. | 用感冒杀了流行病学家 |
[29:13] | It is impressive. | 无与伦比 |
[29:14] | What I want to know is what they wanted from you. | 我想知道他们想从你那得到什么 |
[29:16] | Oh, who cares about me? I want to know who’s next. | 谁在乎我呢 我想知道下一个是谁 |
[29:19] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[29:22] | If we can figure out why they needed you, | 如果我们知道他们为什么需要你 |
[29:24] | Then maybe we can figure out who’s next. | 可能就知道谁是下一个了 |
[29:31] | I’m gonna keep looking for someone who’s connected to kinberg and simon. | 我去查 看谁和西蒙金博尔他们有关 |
[29:39] | She is beautiful, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[29:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:43] | The slug. | 这条鼻涕虫 |
[30:06] | You know, I could have cooked for you. | 我可以帮你做饭 |
[30:10] | Uh, no, thanks. I’ve tasted your cooking. | 不用了 谢谢 我尝过你做的 |
[30:12] | Hey, I’ve gotten really good, you know. | 我现在做菜很好了 |
[30:13] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[30:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:15] | No, I haven’t. | 其实没有 |
[30:18] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:21] | Hard day? | 今天过得很糟吗 |
[30:25] | Uh, I honestly wouldn’t know what to tell you. | 说实话 不知道该告诉你什么 |
[30:27] | And if I did, it would be a felony. | 要我说了 就是重罪 |
[30:30] | You have a crazy job. | 你的工作真是疯狂 |
[30:33] | Yeah, I have a crazy job. | 是啊 我有份疯狂的工作 |
[30:35] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:36] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:43] | Have you heard from Greg? | 有格雷格的消息吗 |
[30:53] | I don’t know how to do this alone. | 真不知该如何独自面对 |
[30:56] | Ella is beautiful, and smart, and strong, and she gets that from you. | 艾拉很美丽 聪明 坚强 都是遗传你的 |
[31:01] | Me? no. | 我吗 不是 |
[31:02] | You’ve always been the strong one, you have. | 坚强的一直是你 一直是你 |
[31:04] | Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[31:07] | I’ve only done one thing right in my life. | 我一生就做对了一件事 |
[31:10] | Then you need to be strong for her. | 你得为了她坚强起来 |
[31:14] | Whatever you need, I’m here. | 不管你需要什么 我在这 |
[31:16] | And you guys can stay here as long as you want. | 你们在这想呆多久就呆多久 |
[31:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:27] | Is there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[31:29] | Something you’re not telling me? | 别的你没告诉我的事 |
[31:33] | No. | 没有 |
[31:35] | No, there’s nothing else. | 没有 没别的事 |
[31:55] | How goes it? | 怎么样了 |
[31:57] | Horrible. | 很糟糕 |
[31:58] | We’ll find ’em, whoever’s responsible for what happened. | 不管谁是幕后主使 总会抓到他们的 |
[32:03] | Maybe this’ll help. | 也许这会派上用场 |
[32:29] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[32:33] | Charlie, I think I know who killed Simon. | 查理 我知道谁杀了西蒙 |
[32:35] | And I think it’s the same person who abducted me. | 我想和绑架我的是同一个人 |
[32:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:40] | Mitchell Loeb. | 米切尔·莱布 |
[32:41] | Don’t ask me how I know. I’ll tell you later. | 别问我怎么知道的 我以后告诉你 |
[32:43] | Livvy, that can’t be right. | 小奥 应该搞错了 |
[32:46] | It is. | 没弄错 |
[32:48] | And I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[32:49] | But I’ve got Harris watching me like a prison guard. | 但哈里斯像看犯人似的跟着我 |
[32:51] | I can’t do this myself. | 我自己一个做不来 |
[32:55] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[33:48] | Walter, is that lsd? | 沃尔特 那是麦角酸二乙酰胺吗[迷幻药] |
[33:53] | Lsd, why would i– it’s a decongestant. | 我干嘛用麦角酸二乙酰胺 这是解充血药 |
[33:55] | She is a giant cold virus after all. | 她毕竟是种巨大的冷血病毒 |
[33:59] | Right. | 说得对 |
[34:04] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[34:05] | You got a moment? | 有时间吗 |
[34:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:15] | Olivia may have a lead on who abducted her. | 奥利维亚可能有线索知道谁绑架了她 |
[34:18] | Only she can’t pursue it without some help. | 只是她需要个帮手才能干成 |
[34:21] | I can’t help her. | 我不能帮助她 |
[34:22] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[34:24] | Suffice it to say that sometimes a problem with being | 只能说有时在执法部门的麻烦 |
[34:27] | In law enforcement is that you gotta obey the law yourself. | 就在于你自己得先守法 |
[34:30] | And you think I’m the guy to break the law for you? | 你认为我是那种能为你违法的人 |
[34:32] | I’m sorry, I didn’t– no, look, you’re right. | -抱歉 我不是 -不 你说得对 |
[34:35] | I am the guy to break the law for you. | 我是那个为你违法的人 |
[34:36] | What do we need? | 需要什么 |
[34:41] | I need a wiretap. | 需要个窃听器 |
[34:42] | On who? | 窃听谁 |
[34:44] | Mitchell Loeb. | 米切尔·莱布 |
[34:47] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[35:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:07] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[35:09] | Olivia, hi. | 奥利维亚 嗨 |
[35:11] | I was just in marlborough. | 我去了趟马尔堡 |
[35:13] | I thought I’d drop by and check to see if you’re okay. | 想着过来看下你好不好 |
[35:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:21] | I guess I hadn’t talked to you since Mitchell’s surgery. | 好像米切尔手术后就再没见过你了 |
[35:27] | Well, how sweet of you. | 你真贴心 |
[35:32] | Would you like to come inside? | 你要进来吗 |
[35:34] | Have a cup of tea? | 喝杯茶 |
[35:37] | Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:44] | I’ve been thinking a lot about you and | 我一直在想 |
[35:46] | Everything that you and Mitchell went through. | 你与米切尔经历的一切 |
[35:48] | It’s really lovely having him back at the office. | 他重返工作岗位真好 |
[35:50] | Oh, yes, he’s really glad to be back. | 是啊 他很高兴回去工作了 |
[35:53] | His recovery seemed to go smoothly. | 他康复得似乎很好 |
[35:58] | What were you doing in Marlborough? | 你在马尔堡做什么 |
[36:00] | I’m working on a case. | 在调查一件案子 |
[36:04] | Well, what’s the case? | 什么案子 |
[36:07] | Suspicion of a double agent. | 一名有嫌疑的双重探员 |
[36:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[36:21] | I’ll get the tea. | 我去泡茶 |
[36:22] | Mind if I use your bathroom? | 介意我用下洗手间吗 |
[36:26] | It’s down the hall. | 走廊尽头 |
[36:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:31] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[36:32] | Hey, man. can you grab me that phone? | 伙计 能帮我拿下电话吗 |
[36:34] | All right, go ahead. | 好了 说吧 |
[36:39] | Okay, so I enter the phone number and then just punch in that code? | 好的 我拨那电话号 就可以接入了 |
[36:42] | Kyle, you are the greatest, man. | 凯尔 你最好了 伙计 |
[36:44] | Have I told you that lately? | 我最近告诉过你吗 |
[36:46] | Yeah, thanks. you too. | 好的 谢谢 你也是 |
[36:48] | He used to work at the phone company, | 他以前在电话局工作 |
[36:50] | but I never really understood why. | 但我一直没弄明白怎么回事 |
[36:51] | The guy’s a genius. | 这家伙是个天才 |
[36:52] | Yeah, right. | 对啊 |
[36:54] | Wouldn’t want to waste any of that potential. | 可不能浪费这才能 |
[36:57] | He tapped into the Loebs’ home phone number. | 他接入了莱布家的电话号 |
[36:59] | We should be able to pick up any outgoing calls that make from their house. | 我们应可接收到任何从他家打出的电话 |
[37:13] | This is Mitchell. | 我是米切尔 |
[37:14] | Olivia Dunham is in our house. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆在我们家 |
[37:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:18] | She claims she was here to check on you. | 她说她来这查你 |
[37:26] | Is it working? | 起作用了吗 |
[37:29] | No. | 没有 |
[37:32] | Hey, Kyle, it’s not working. | 嗨 凯尔 没用 |
[37:33] | All I’m getting is buzz. I don’t hear anything. | 这接收到的都是杂音 什么都听不到 |
[37:36] | I think she knows. | 我想她知道了 |
[37:38] | I don’t know how she could. | 不知道她怎么能知道的 |
[37:41] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[37:43] | Well, I do. | 我知道 |
[37:44] | And you have to move fast. | 你得动作快点 |
[37:46] | What? | 什么 |
[37:49] | You need to kill her. | 你得杀了她 |
[37:52] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[38:13] | Her office might know that she’s here. | 办公室的人知道她来了这 |
[38:15] | – How can I just – Dunham’s already under suspicion for being unstable. | -我怎么能 -德纳姆已经被怀疑情绪不稳 |
[38:19] | They think she’s dangerous. | 他们觉得她很危险 |
[38:21] | All right, I’ll try it again. | 好的 我再试一次 |
[38:45] | We can say she came after you, that it was self-defense. | 我们可以说她追着你 你在自卫 |
[38:50] | There has to be another way to do this. | 一定还有别的方法 |
[38:52] | There isn’t, honey. there’s one way. | 没别的办法了 亲爱的 就这条路了 |
[38:54] | You cannot let Dunham leave there alive. | 不能要德纳姆活着出去 |
[38:57] | In the entry closet, top shelf, in the back, there’s a gun. | 在入门的橱柜上层后面有把枪 |
[39:03] | Contact me when it’s done. | 完事后和我联系 |
[39:07] | What is it? Olivia’s in trouble. | -怎么了 -奥利维亚遇到麻烦了 |
[39:09] | What happened? hold on a second. | -出什么事了 -等下 |
[39:27] | Come on, pick up, pick up. | 拜托 接电话 接电话 |
[39:34] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[39:35] | Get out of the house. she’s gonna kill you. | 离开那房子 她要杀了你 |
[39:37] | What? | 什么 |
[39:38] | Samantha Loeb is going to kill you. | 萨曼莎·莱布要杀了你 |
[39:40] | Get out of the house right now. | 现在离开那房子 |
[39:53] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[39:57] | Tea’s ready. | 茶泡好了 |
[40:07] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[40:20] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[40:21] | Turn around and put the gun on the ground. | 转过来 把枪放在地上 |
[40:26] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[40:33] | Now get down on the ground. | 现在 趴下 |
[40:36] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[40:38] | Please, don’t hurt me. | 求你 别伤害我 |
[40:41] | Get on the ground, samantha. | 趴下 萨曼莎 |
[40:43] | I was just doing– samantha, get down on the ground now. | -我只是 -萨曼莎 快趴下 |
[40:46] | I don’t want to shoot you, but I will. | 我不想开枪射你 可我会的 |
[40:47] | What are you gonna do to me? are you gonna hurt me? | 你要干什么 你会伤害我吗 |
[40:49] | Damn it, samantha, shut the hell up and get down on the ground. | 该死的 萨曼莎 快他妈闭嘴 趴下 |
[40:52] | Don’t do it. please get down! | -不要 -请你趴下 |
[41:34] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[41:36] | Loeb knew he was gonna cut and run. | 莱布知道 他早晚得逃走 |
[41:38] | Based on what you’ve found, you have nothing to trace. | 根据你的发现 没一条能追的线索 |
[41:39] | No, nothing yet. | 不 目前还没 |
[41:41] | I’ll need more time to trace the origin of the virus, | 我需要多点时间 追踪病毒的来源 |
[41:44] | But even then it will be impossible to know the exact origin. | 即便那样 找到确切来源也是不可能的 |
[41:47] | Liv, I hate to even ask you this. | 小奥 我真不愿意问你这个 |
[41:50] | Anything you remember from when they had you? | 他们抓住你后 你还记得什么吗 |
[41:52] | No, there’s nothing that I heard, nothing that I remember. | 不 我什么也没听到 什么也记不得了 |
[41:55] | There’s no other way to track loeb’s cell phone? | 没别的办法追踪莱布的手机了吗 |
[41:57] | Tech services tried everything. | 技术部已经无所不用其极了 |
[41:59] | Wait a minute, not everything. | 等等 还有办法 |
[42:00] | The agents at loeb’s house, | 在莱布家蹲点的探员 |
[42:01] | They’re surveilling the area, right? | 在监视整个附近区域 对吧 |
[42:03] | No sign of loeb? not yet. | -没发现莱布吗 -还没 |
[42:04] | So he doesn’t know about his wife. | 所以他不了解他老婆的情况 |
[42:05] | No, he doesn’t. | 对 他不了解 |
[42:07] | Meaning that she could still contact him. | 也就是说 她应该还能联络到他 |
[42:08] | I’m ahead of you. I’ll get a team. | 我也想到了 我去组织一队人手 |
[42:10] | What happened? I missed it. | 怎么了 我没听到 |
[42:12] | Okay, we need samantha loeb’s cell phone. | 好的 我们需要萨曼莎的手机 |
[42:13] | I think inventory has it. I’m on it. | -我想在仓库里 -我去取 |
[42:15] | Nice work. thanks. | -干的好 -谢谢 |
[42:38] | It’s all rather tense, isn’t it? | 形势千钧一发啊 是吧 |
[42:42] | He’s gonna come. | 他会上钩的 |
[42:43] | Assuming, of course, they text each other. | 当然假设他们会互发短信的话 |
[42:47] | Do you see him yet? | 发现他了吗 |
[42:48] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[42:52] | Peter was really worried about you when you were gone. | 你不在时 彼得非常担心你哦 |
[42:55] | Walter. you were. | -沃尔特 -你是嘛 |
[42:56] | Well, of course I was worried. | 好吧 我当然会担心了 |
[42:57] | He was really worried. | 他可是特别担心来着 |
[43:10] | We got him. | 发现他了 |
[43:25] | Okay, you stay here. | 好的 你呆在这儿 |
[43:40] | Mitchell, put it down! put it down! | 米切尔 把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[43:44] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[43:49] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[43:50] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[43:56] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[44:07] | Nice work. | 干的漂亮 |
[44:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:18] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[44:23] | Don’t be an idiot, loeb. | 别干傻事 莱布 |
[44:26] | This is your one chance to cooperate. | 这是你合作的唯一机会 |
[44:29] | I’d say to you that you have no idea how | 我想说 你根本不明白 |
[44:31] | Hard we’re gonna come down on you, | 我们要怎么严厉处罚你 |
[44:33] | Except you do. | 除非你心里清楚 |
[44:34] | I want to see my wife. | 我想见我老婆 |
[44:39] | You’re not getting a thing until you talk. | 你不说 什么要求都办不到 |
[44:41] | Then you’re outta luck. | 那就是你运气不好了 |
[44:42] | Why’d you kill them, kinberg and simon? | 你为什么杀他们 金博尔跟西蒙 |
[44:46] | Any why like that? | 还有 为什么那样杀他们 |
[44:48] | I mean, there are easier ways to take somebody out. | 我是说要杀人 更方便的办法有的是 |
[44:51] | You’re getting nothing. | 你什么也问不出来的 |
[44:54] | She can’t do it. | 她做不到 |
[44:56] | She won’t get a confession. | 她没法让他招供的 |
[44:59] | I’d say the evidence in his house is plenty. | 我得说 他家里证据可不少 |
[45:00] | Well, I’d say evidence is no confession. | 好吧 我得说有证据不意味着他会招 |
[45:03] | Ask as many questions as you want. | 想问什么你就问吧 |
[45:05] | Why take me? | 为什么抓我 |
[45:08] | And that spinal tap, what did you want? | 给我注射的东西 你想干什么 |
[45:11] | Loeb, this is your last chance to cooperate. | 莱布 你要合作 这是最后的机会 |
[45:13] | Or what, you’ll torture me? | 不然怎样 你会对我严刑逼供吗 |
[45:24] | Can you leave me alone with him? | 能让我跟他单独呆着吗 |
[45:34] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么呀 |
[45:35] | You want your wife, mitch? | 想见你老婆吗 小米 |
[45:38] | Yeah, olivia, I do. | 是啊 奥利维亚 我很想 |
[45:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:13] | And do you want to know who pulled the trigger? | 你想知道 是谁开枪杀的她吗 |
[46:19] | Mitch. | 小米 |
[46:22] | You’re looking at her. | 你看着她 |
[46:27] | Did you kill them? | 是不是你杀的他们 |
[46:32] | Did you? yes! | -是你吗 -是我 |
[46:34] | Do you not understand the rules? | 你难道不明白规矩吗 |
[46:36] | What we’re up against? | 我们到底在跟谁作对 |
[46:38] | Who the two sides are? | 正邪两边到底是谁 |
[46:39] | Tell me at least you know that. who’s we? | -告诉我你至少知道 -我们是什么意思 |
[46:41] | We had a plan here, lady. | 我们有个计划 女士 |
[46:44] | We had a shot. | 我们有过机会的 |
[46:47] | And you just blew it. | 可全被你毁了 |
[46:49] | Why did you kidnap me? | 你为什么绑架我 |
[46:50] | Kidnap you? | 绑架你 |
[46:51] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[46:53] | We saved you. | 我们是救了你 |
[46:55] | Saved me from what? | 救我什么 |
[46:56] | We were going to let you go. | 我们本来正要放你走 |
[46:57] | We saved you. | 是我们救了你 |
[46:59] | You– you have no idea what you’ve done. | 你 你根本不知道你做了些什么 |
[47:07] | Not a clue. | 一点儿也不知道 |
[47:18] | There’s your confession. | 他招了 你满意了 |
[47:34] | You need to get some rest. | 你得休息一下 |
[47:36] | I think you’ve earned it. | 你应得的 |
[47:37] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[47:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:44] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[47:46] | You should get home. | 你该回家去 |
[47:49] | What did he mean he saved me? what the hell was that? | 他说救了我是什么意思 到底什么意思 |
[47:51] | He was messing with you. | 他是在糊弄你 |
[47:53] | Well, I don’t know. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[47:54] | I mean, did you see him? | 我是说 你见过他吗 |
[47:55] | There was something about the way he said that. | 他说话的那种方式 很不一般 |
[47:57] | The man’s insane, olivia. | 那男的脑子有病 小奥 |
[47:59] | I concur, and in the category of takes one to know one… | 我同意 他跟我这种人 是蛇鼠一窝 |
[48:04] | That man did seem disturbed. | 那个男的确实看着脑子挺乱 |
[48:07] | But then why take me? | 可他们为什么抓我 |
[48:08] | Because they wanted to hurt you. | 因为他们想伤害你 |
[48:09] | They knew that you were investigating them. | 他们知道你在调查他们 |
[48:11] | They wanted to take you out. | 他们想让你出局 |
[48:12] | Then why not just kill me? | 那他们干吗不杀我了事 |
[48:14] | You’re talking about a man | 你说的是一个 |
[48:16] | Who infects people with giant viruses. | 用巨病毒感染别人的男人 |
[48:17] | If you hadn’t escaped, Who knows what they would have done to you. | 要是你没逃 天知道他们会怎么对你 |
[48:20] | Listen to me, you’d just told him that you killed his wife. | 听我说 你刚告诉他你杀了他老婆 |
[48:23] | He said that to you to try and get a reaction out of you, to get to you. | 他说这事 想让你有所反应 想影响你 |
[48:27] | Let it go. | 别管它了 |
[48:29] | You got his confession. | 你已经让他招供了 |
[48:33] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[48:36] | I was worried, too, when you were taken. | 你被抓走时 我也很担心你呢 |
[48:40] | Thank you, walter. | 谢谢你 沃尔特 |
[48:47] | Not as much as him, of course. | 当然了 没他那么担心 |
[48:49] | – Walter. – it’s true. | -沃尔特 -是真的嘛 |