时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | No,man,whatever. | 不 伙计 无论如何 |
[00:10] | You’re wrong. | 你都错了 |
[00:11] | Admit you’re wrong. | 承认吧 你错了 |
[00:13] | No,she didn’t. | 不 她没错 |
[00:15] | What? | 什么 |
[00:18] | Well,then she’s a bigger idiot than you are, | 因为那样 她就是个比你还傻的傻瓜 |
[00:21] | Which is impossible. | 而那是不可能的 |
[00:23] | It is impossible. | 不可能的 |
[00:26] | I’m really good at math. it’s impossible. | 我数学真的很好 那不可能 |
[00:30] | All right,cool. late. | 好吧 算了 再说 |
[01:05] | We’ll be back around 10:00. | 我们10点左右回来 |
[01:07] | Make sure to take bucky out. | 一定要带狗狗出去溜溜 |
[01:09] | You hear me? | 听见我说的吗 |
[01:12] | I love you. | 爱你哦 |
[02:49] | That scared me. | 吓坏我了 |
[02:50] | Me too. your turn. | -我也是 -该你了 |
[02:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:53] | Ella,when you said you brushed your teeth, | 艾拉 你说你已经刷过牙了 |
[02:55] | Did you also completely dry your toothbrush? | 你刷完又把牙刷全弄干了吗 |
[02:58] | I brushed. | 我是刷过了 |
[02:59] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[03:06] | I just love being lied to. | 我挺喜欢被骗的 |
[03:09] | Hey,you’re a tough mother. | 你是个坚强的母亲 |
[03:11] | Ella’s a sweetheart. | 艾拉是个乖宝宝 |
[03:12] | She is a sweetheart. | 她是个乖宝宝 |
[03:13] | She’s a lying little sweetheart. | 她是个会撒点小谎的乖宝宝 |
[03:16] | sure reminds me as you. | 这倒提醒我 她挺像你的 |
[03:19] | I’m gonna go make sure she’s brushing her teeth. | 我要去看看她到底有没有在刷牙 |
[03:23] | With all due respect, | 尽管对阁下尊敬之至 |
[03:25] | Darwin got it all wrong. | 我也得说 达尔文全弄错了 |
[03:26] | I used to make the joke that darwin’s thinking | 我过去老说这种笑话 达尔文的想法 |
[03:30] | Was rather… | 有点儿 |
[03:31] | Unevolved. | 未经进化 |
[03:34] | Which I’m sure used to be very funny. | 我也肯定 过去这笑话挺好笑 |
[03:36] | For a brilliant man, | 作为一个聪明绝顶的人 |
[03:38] | Darwin was occasionally a moron. | 达尔文也会偶尔犯晕 |
[03:41] | He claimed that males tried to spread their genes | 他声称 男性通过经常性交 |
[03:43] | By having sex constantly. | 试图广泛传播自己的基因 |
[03:45] | However,the females,with limited eggs, | 但是 拥有有限个卵子的女性 |
[03:48] | Were more selective in their attempts | 在求偶时 却更加精挑细选 |
[03:51] | To find genetically superior males. | 选择有更好基因的男性 |
[03:54] | I believe that darwin was simply inaccurate, | 我相信 达尔文显然是错了 |
[03:56] | That females can be just as aggressive as males, | 求偶时 女性能像男性一样有攻击性 |
[03:59] | With males equally dispassionate. | 男性也一样能很冷静 |
[04:03] | Thoughts! peter? | 想想 彼得 |
[04:06] | This is astrid. hey,it’s me. | -我是阿斯特丽德 -是我 |
[04:09] | Can you have the guys go outside? | 你能让他们出来吗 |
[04:10] | I’m sending over a body. | 我要送具尸体来 |
[04:11] | Yeah. yeah,i’ll have them waiting outside. | -好的 -好 我会让他们等在外面 |
[04:13] | Thank you. okay. | -谢谢你 -好吧 |
[04:15] | Hey,that was olivia. she needs you guys outside. | 是奥利维亚 她要你们出去 |
[04:17] | A coroner’s on his way with a body. | 有个验尸官带着尸体来了 |
[04:19] | You know,this is the part of day | 你知道 这是一天中 |
[04:21] | That I look forward to most– | 我最期待的部分了 |
[04:23] | When I know there’s something bizarre out there. | 知道有什么诡异的东西 在那等着 |
[04:25] | I just don’t know what it is. | 可就是不知道 到底是什么 |
[04:27] | Like a grab bag of disturbing events, | 像个装着烦心事的摸彩袋 |
[04:30] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:32] | Yeah. | 同意 |
[04:34] | Be right back,agent farnsworth. | 我们去去就来 方探员 |
[04:37] | Okay. bye. | 好的 再见 |
[04:51] | Thank you for taking the time. we know you’re grieving. | 谢谢你抽时间 我们知道你伤心极了 |
[04:54] | We’re very sorry about your loss. | 对你所失 我们深表遗憾 |
[04:57] | What the hell could have done that to him? | 到底是谁 对他做了那样的事 |
[04:58] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[05:00] | But we appreciate you taking the time to talk to us. | 可我们非常感谢 你抽时间跟我们谈 |
[05:02] | Did you notice anything strange | 在最近几天 你注意到 |
[05:04] | In your son’s behavior over the last few days? | 你儿子的行为 有什么不对劲的吗 |
[05:06] | No. school is good. | 没有 他在学校都很好 |
[05:09] | He was looking forward to graduating. | 他很期待毕业 |
[05:12] | We had dinner together almost every night. | 我们几乎每晚都一起吃晚餐 |
[05:15] | We tried to get a few syllables out about his day. | 我们还想在毕业那天 给他份惊喜 |
[05:20] | Any history of drug use? | 有吸毒史吗 |
[05:22] | No. I know all parents think that, | 没有 我知道所有父母都会这么说 |
[05:24] | But in greg’s case,it’s true. | 可在格雷戈这里 确实没有 |
[05:26] | Whatever happened… he didn’t bring it on himself. | 不管发生什么 他从不糟蹋自己 |
[05:29] | What about any… | 那以前有没有 |
[05:31] | Preexisting medical conditions? | 什么健康上的问题 |
[05:33] | Asthma. | 哮喘 |
[05:34] | I blame it for all the time he spends on the computer. | 我把这归咎于 他花了太多时间玩电脑 |
[05:37] | Was he on the computer last night? | 他昨晚也在玩电脑吗 |
[05:39] | Most nights. | 基本每晚都玩 |
[05:40] | He spends all his free time there | 一有时间 他就会坐在电脑前 |
[05:41] | Playing games,trading songs. | 玩游戏啦 下歌啦 |
[05:44] | He chats about girls with his friends. | 跟朋友们聊女孩子啦 |
[05:49] | Which friends? | 哪些朋友 |
[05:50] | Uh…luke,probably. luke dempsey. | 卢克 也许是 卢克·邓普西 |
[05:54] | E-y? | 最后两个字母是E-y |
[05:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:57] | We’re gonna do everything we can | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[05:59] | To find out what happened to your son. | 查明你儿子的死因 |
[06:11] | He can be rotated onto his back now, | 现在可以把他翻个身了 |
[06:13] | Drain the remainder of his brain. | 把他剩下的脑子排空 |
[06:15] | Once that’s done, | 一旦完工 |
[06:16] | We can examine his cranial cavity. | 我们就能检查他的颅腔了 |
[06:19] | Oh,this is gonna be awesome. | 这一定会很棒的 |
[06:21] | Just get me everything you can and call me right back. | 给我送来你能搞到的一切 然后回电 |
[06:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[06:26] | Yeah,his parents say he was a good kid. | 还好 他父母说他是个好孩子 |
[06:28] | What do we know from the autopsy? | 验尸查出来什么吗 |
[06:29] | All I know for sure | 我只能确定 |
[06:30] | Is that his brain matter has been completely liquefied. | 他的脑物质被完全液化了 |
[06:33] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[06:35] | My first thought | 我第一个念头 |
[06:36] | Is an extremely virulent form of syphilis. | 是极其烈性的一种梅毒 |
[06:38] | You’re saying that his brain | 你是说 他的脑子 |
[06:40] | Could have been cooked by an std? | 可能是被性病弄成这样的 |
[06:41] | Safe sex is important. | 安全性爱可重要了 |
[06:44] | You do always have your sexual partners | 但愿 你永远让你的性伴侣 |
[06:46] | Wear a condom,i hope. | 戴安全套 |
[06:47] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[06:49] | Well,if he got this from a girl | 好吧 要是他是从一个姑娘那儿 |
[06:51] | Or some kind of drug that he was experimenting with, | 或是某种他被实验使用的药品 |
[06:54] | There may be a record of that on his computer. | 他电脑里可能会有记录 |
[06:55] | Astrid,can you check his hard drive? | 阿斯特丽德 你能查查他的硬盘吗 |
[06:57] | I had it transferred with some of his other effects. | 我把它跟他的其他记录都传过来了 |
[06:59] | I got it right here. I’m on it. | 好的 我正在查 |
[07:01] | Oh,and be sure to check his floppy disks as well. | 记得软盘也要检查一下哦 |
[07:05] | Floppy disks are a little outdated. | 软盘有点过时了吧 |
[07:07] | Why don’t you focus on what you do best? | 你干吗不集中精力干你的专长 |
[07:09] | All yours– liquid brains. | 液化的脑子什么的 |
[07:11] | Oh. fantastic. | 很棒 |
[07:12] | I will get the bone saw! | 我去拿骨锯 |
[07:15] | Hey,check this out. | 嘿 看这个 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | Something’s wrong. | 有东西不太对劲 |
[07:19] | The hard drive platters must be fused. | 这硬盘盘片好像被熔化了 |
[07:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:22] | Linguistics major. computer science minor. | 我主修语言学 辅修计算机科学 |
[07:24] | Plus,i’ve been taking computers apart | 另外 我好像是六岁起吧 |
[07:26] | Since I was,like,six. | 就开始拆电脑 |
[07:28] | So do you think you can get anything off this? | 那你觉得能从中查到什么吗 |
[07:30] | Uh…i know some pretty aggressive | 我知道一些很激进的 |
[07:31] | Data retrieval techniques. | 资料检索的技术 |
[07:32] | I can give it a shot. | 我可以试试看 |
[07:34] | Well,i’m gonna go interview that dempsey kid | 我要去见见那个叫邓普西的孩子 |
[07:36] | And see if I can dig up something else on the victims. | 看能不能查出受害者的其他信息 |
[07:38] | Call me as soon as you find something. | 有什么发现就给我电话 |
[07:44] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:45] | I’m loing for luke dempsey. | 我找卢克·邓普西 |
[07:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Luke dempsey? | 卢克·邓普西 |
[08:00] | Olivia dunham. fbi. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦调查局探员 |
[08:04] | Can I have a word? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[08:06] | I was just iming with greg last night. | 我昨晚才跟格雷戈讲过话 |
[08:10] | What happened to him? | 他到底怎么了 |
[08:12] | To be honest,we’re not entirely sure. | 老实说 我们还不是很确定 |
[08:17] | What did you two talk about? | 你俩都聊什么了 |
[08:20] | A bunch of stuff. | 好多事 |
[08:22] | I got him a deal on a split rear exhaust | 我为他的93号燃气轮机 接了笔生意 |
[08:26] | For his ’93 gt. | 关于后方排气分裂的事 |
[08:27] | Told him he could swing by whenever. | 告诉他 他可以随时改变主意 |
[08:29] | And after…a couple hours, | 然后过了 好几个小时 |
[08:32] | He just…he stopped answering. | 他就不回话了 |
[08:38] | I figured he fell asleep. | 我以为他睡着了 |
[08:40] | How do the two of you know each other? | 你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[08:43] | Our dads worked together when we were kids, | 我们很小的时候 父亲就一起工作 |
[08:45] | And,uh… | 而且 |
[08:47] | Greg and I stayed friends. | 格雷戈和我一直都是朋友 |
[08:49] | Can you think of anyone | 你能想到什么人 |
[08:51] | Who may have wanted to hurt greg… | 想伤害格雷戈 |
[08:53] | Or maybe had a grudge against him? | 或对他心存怨恨吗 |
[08:58] | You think… somebody killed him? | 你认为 他是被谋杀的吗 |
[09:00] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:08] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[09:09] | It’s peter. | 是彼得 |
[09:11] | We just got a call about another body. | 我们接到电话 又有个受害人 |
[09:22] | Sir. | 长官 |
[09:23] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[09:25] | The general manager of this dealership | 这个代理公司的总经理 |
[09:27] | Was found dead by an employee. | 被员工发现死亡了 |
[09:28] | We have the employee? yeah. | -那个员工还在么 -是的 |
[09:30] | Though he’s having a hard time being coherent. | 虽然他现在有点难以自持 |
[09:32] | Well,what exactly happened? | 那到底发生什么了 |
[09:34] | Bishop. doctor. | 贝肖普 博士 |
[09:46] | It appears he died | 他的死状 |
[09:47] | The same way as the teenager in springfield. | 好像跟春田市那个年轻人一样 |
[09:48] | Prepare six vials,please. | 请准备6个瓶子 |
[09:51] | Yes,sir. | 好的 先生 |
[09:53] | Ere’s the guy who found him? | 发现死者的人呢 |
[09:55] | This way. | 这边请 |
[09:56] | Anton’s a nice man. | 安东是个好人 |
[09:58] | Honest guy. he has three kids. | 很诚实 他有三个孩子 |
[10:02] | When was the last time you saw him alive? | 你最后一次看见他是在什么时候 |
[10:04] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:05] | There’s a bar we go to sometimes. | 我们有时会去一家酒吧 |
[10:08] | Strip club. | 脱衣舞夜总会 |
[10:09] | My wife doesn’t know. just…please don’t judge me. | 我老婆不知道的 请别批评我 |
[10:13] | Im not judging you. | 我没批评你什么 |
[10:24] | What? | 什么 |
[10:26] | He’s dead. he can’t feel this. | 他死了 感觉不到这个的 |
[10:31] | I wonder if they sell cars here | 我在想他们卖不卖那种 |
[10:33] | With those seats that warm your ass. | 能烘热屁股的汽车 |
[10:35] | Why don’t you ask ’em? | 问一下不就知道了 |
[10:39] | Maybe I will. | 说不定哦 |
[10:43] | A little longer than that actually. | 事实上他来得还要早 |
[10:45] | He’s been here for three years. | 他在这里三年了 |
[10:46] | And is there anyone you can think of | 你能想到 |
[10:48] | That would want to hurt him? | 想要加害他的人吗 |
[10:50] | Anton? no way. he’s solid. | 安东吗 不可能 他很老实 |
[10:51] | Can I take your card | 能给我张名片吗 |
[10:53] | In case I need to ask you some more questions? | 也许下次我还有问题要问你 |
[10:55] | Yeah sure um… my cell’s on there. | 当然 上面有我的手机号码 |
[10:57] | And if you’re ever interested in a new vehicle | 如果你考虑要买车的话 |
[11:00] | We have next year’s models in so um… | 我们这里连明年的车型都有 |
[11:03] | Now you are judging me. | 现在你可真是在批评我了 |
[11:08] | It’s the weirdest thing. | 这是我见过最古怪的事了 |
[11:11] | The fused platters | 那个汽车推销员电脑里的硬盘 |
[11:12] | We found on the car salesman’s computer… | 完全熔化过 |
[11:15] | They’re fried just like the kid’s. | 和那孩子的一样 被烧焦了 |
[11:16] | Well that can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝对不是巧合 |
[11:18] | I’m trying to recover as much data as possible. | 我正在尽量恢复资料 |
[11:22] | These platters are incredibly sensitive. | 但硬盘都超级脆弱 |
[11:24] | A speck of dust is enough to make them unusable. | 一点点灰尘整个盘子就废了 |
[11:26] | But this? | 但像这样 |
[11:28] | It looks like someone took a blowtorch to them. | 简直就是拿酒精喷灯烧过的 |
[11:29] | And from what I was able to pull so far | 就我能提取的文件看 |
[11:31] | It looks like both the computers downloaded a huge file– | 似乎两台电脑在崩掉之前都下载了 |
[11:33] | 657 megabytes each right before they crashed. | 一个657兆的超大的文件 |
[11:37] | Where’d the file come from? | 来源是哪里 |
[11:39] | It’s a miracle I was able to salvage this much. | 我能提取这么多 已经是个奇迹了 |
[11:41] | To figure that out i’d need another couple days | 来源的话 还得花几天 |
[11:43] | To access the isp servers. | 去找isp服务器 |
[11:45] | That’s time that we don’t have. | 我们没时间了 |
[11:50] | Is it you? | 是你的手机吗 |
[11:53] | I haven’t heard that sound for ages. | 我好久没听到这声音了 |
[11:55] | I think it’s the phone. | 我想是那个台式机 |
[12:00] | Who would have that number? | 谁会有那个的号码 |
[12:02] | It must be on harvard’s system. | 可能在哈佛的黄页上 |
[12:04] | I didn’t even know it worked. | 我以为这电话已经不能用了 |
[12:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:10] | There’s nobody here by that name. | 这里没有叫这个的人 |
[12:12] | Yes i’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[12:14] | Sorry. I think you got the wrong number. | 对不起 你打错了 |
[12:16] | Who was it? | 谁 |
[12:18] | Some…student looking for financial aid. | 学生 想要助学金什么的 |
[12:23] | What are you doing? | 你拿去做什么 |
[12:24] | I think… | 我想 |
[12:26] | I got a guy who can help us. | 我认识一个人能解决这问题 |
[12:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:29] | You really wanna know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[12:32] | Good point. | 说的也是 |
[12:34] | Be careful with that though ’cause it’s evidence. | 小心点 毕竟还是个证物 |
[12:39] | Just kiddin’. | 开玩笑的 |
[12:41] | Okay i’m gonna go talk to greg wiles’s friend | 我先找那个格雷戈里 |
[12:42] | Luke dempsey. | 叫卢克·邓普西的朋友问问话 |
[12:43] | Agent dunham? | 德探员 |
[12:46] | I think i might know who was just on the phone. | 我想我知道刚才打电话的是谁 |
[13:21] | How’s it going akim? | 怎么了 阿基姆 |
[13:26] | Peter bishop. | 彼得·贝肖普 |
[13:27] | Long time. | 好久没见了 |
[13:31] | Not long enough… | 好像也不是很久 |
[13:33] | Play nice. | 表这样嘛 |
[13:35] | I come bearing gifts. | 我可是带礼物来的 |
[13:43] | My god. I can’t believe you kept it. | 你竟然还留着这个 |
[13:47] | You could have sold this for a fortune. | 我还以为你把它卖掉了 |
[13:49] | I kept it to remind me never to wager with anything | 我留着来提醒我不要再随便 |
[13:52] | That I couldn’t bear to live without. | 用宝贵的东西乱打赌 |
[13:54] | I can have it back? | 我能要回来吗 |
[13:56] | Sure. | 可以 |
[13:58] | First…i’m gonna need some help. | 不过 我需要你帮点小忙 |
[14:14] | What do you got? | 这是什么 |
[14:16] | Just before they fried | 就在这两个盘子被烧掉前 |
[14:19] | Both of these drives downloaded the same program. | 它们都下载了同一个程式 |
[14:25] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[14:28] | And what are we lookin’ for? | 你要查什么 |
[14:31] | I wanna know what it is and where it came from. | 我想知道那个程式是什么 它的来源 |
[14:46] | Agent dunham. | 德探员 |
[14:47] | I hear agent broyles has you investigating | 我听说布洛伊让你去调查 |
[14:49] | The bridgepoint automotive death. | 桥关汽车公司的案件 |
[14:51] | May I ask what exactly | 我能问问 |
[14:53] | You’re looking for? | 你到底在查什么 |
[14:54] | I’ll be cross-referencing the victim’s medical records | 我在交叉搜索受害者的医疗记录 |
[14:57] | With the ama database looking for anything | 和美国医学协会的资料库 |
[14:59] | That might connect him to the teenager | 寻找和受害者可能的联系 |
[15:00] | And explain what happened here. | 他们是怎么死的 |
[15:02] | Medical records ama database liquefied brains. | 医疗记录 医学协会数据库 液态大脑 |
[15:06] | Come on dunham. | 别开玩笑了 |
[15:07] | This case clearly falls under the jurisdiction of the cdc! | 这可是疾控中心的事 |
[15:10] | Qualified knowledgeable scientists… | 有资质的病理学家 |
[15:12] | there was no known pathogen | 我已查过所有已知的病原体 |
[15:13] | No signs of a contagion. who see these things every day! | -没有感染的迹象 -谁会遇到这种事 |
[15:15] | With all due respect agent harris | 没有冒犯的意思 哈里斯探员 |
[15:16] | I have done my due diligence. | 我已经做了我应尽的义务 |
[15:17] | I just got off the phone with my contact at the cdc | 我刚刚和疾控中心的人联系过了 |
[15:20] | And they have seen nothing like it. | 他们从来没见过这种病征 |
[15:22] | But you tell me does this look like a flu you’ve heard of | 你说说看 你听说过有某种流感 |
[15:25] | Where people’s brains come out their ears? | 会让人七窍流脑吗 |
[15:29] | No. | 不 |
[15:33] | No. | 不 |
[15:35] | This looks like yet another exse | 这不过是你 |
[15:38] | To justify the allocation of fbi resources | 的另一个借口而已 |
[15:41] | To what’s arguably become | 滥用FBI资源 |
[15:44] | A rogue division inside a federal agency | 在堂堂正正执法机关里自管自的 |
[15:46] | Operating if not completely autonomously | 或者至少是不符合规范的 |
[15:48] | Then well outside the standard regulatory purview. | 流氓部门的借口而已 |
[15:53] | I have news for you agent dunham. | 我警告你 德探员 |
[15:56] | I’m here to remedy that. | 我就是来阻止你们的 |
[16:00] | I’ll consider myself warned. | 我会注意的 |
[16:02] | 12 hours. | 12小时 |
[16:04] | After that i shut you down and put the case | 没戏的话 我就停你的职让我认为 |
[16:06] | In what I believe will be considerably more capable hands. | 比你更称职的人接这个案子 |
[16:18] | Whoa. what’s this? | 这是什么啊 |
[16:20] | It’s particles scattered all over the internet. | 互联网上到处散播着这个东西的片段 |
[16:23] | This thing must have been insanely complex. | 这东西肯定复杂得要命 |
[16:25] | Integrated video audio. | 嵌入式的视频 音频 |
[16:27] | I mean some of this isn’t even computer code. | 有些根本不是电脑代码 |
[16:30] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[16:31] | Multiple parallel packet routing. | 并行包转发路由 |
[16:33] | Ten times the usual nodes. | 普通码的十倍 |
[16:35] | Whoever sent this is trying | 上传这个的人可动了 |
[16:37] | very hard to cover their tracks. | 很大的心思掩盖踪迹 |
[16:54] | Akim come on. | 阿基姆 拜托 |
[16:55] | You have no idea where this thing came from. | 你现在还找不到来源吗 |
[16:57] | Nothing yet. there’s too many paths. | 不 太多路径了 |
[17:00] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[17:06] | Okay i-i can’t tell you where it’s originating | 我不知道来源 |
[17:09] | But I got a destination. | 但我找到了一个目的地 |
[17:11] | This program’s being downloaded right now real time. | 有人正在下载这个文件 |
[17:14] | Then that’s the next target. | 下一个目标 |
[17:15] | Neighborhood in brighton near boston. | 在波士顿的布莱顿社区 |
[17:17] | It’s close by. | 离这里不远 |
[17:19] | Brighton? can you pull up the address? | 布莱顿 你能查出地址吗 |
[17:21] | Honing in. | 正在做 |
[17:25] | There. | 好了 |
[17:27] | That’s where it’s going. | 这就是目的地 |
[17:29] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[17:34] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[17:36] | Olivia listen to me– just before they died | 奥利维亚 听我说 在他们死前 |
[17:38] | Both the victims downloaded the same transmission | 两个死者下载了同一个程式 |
[17:39] | And it’s happening again right now. where? | -现在正在传输 -到哪里 |
[17:41] | Your apartment. | 你家 |
[18:50] | Hey i just turned right onto broadway. | 我刚刚转到主干道上 |
[18:51] | I should be there in five minutes. | 5分钟后到 |
[18:53] | Uh look rachel’s not picking up her cell– | 瑞秋没接电话 |
[18:55] | Then call the next door neighbor. | 去打邻居的电话 |
[18:56] | I don’t know any of the neighbors. | 我不认识邻居 |
[18:57] | I haven’t seen any of them for months. | 我几个月都没见过他们 |
[18:59] | Then call boston p.d. | 打给波士顿警局 |
[19:01] | I already have. | 我已经报过警了 |
[19:09] | Mom. mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:11] | One minute ella. | 等一下 艾拉 |
[20:02] | Olivia what the hell are you doing? | 奥利维亚 你在做什么啊 |
[20:04] | Okay–is there someone else here? | 好 有别人在那里吗 |
[20:05] | Of course not. it’s just us. | 当然没有 只有我们 |
[20:10] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[20:11] | Ella everything’s gonna be okay. | 艾拉 没事的 |
[20:12] | You okay? yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[20:14] | Can you check out the back? yeah. | 帮我看一下后面 |
[20:16] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[20:18] | Ella. ella. | 艾拉 艾拉 |
[20:22] | What’s wrong? nothing is wrong olivia. | 怎么了 没什么事情啊 奥利维亚 |
[20:24] | She’s just playing her game right ell? | 她刚才正在玩游戏 是吧 艾拉 |
[20:26] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[20:28] | Ella…sweetie! | 艾拉 宝贝 |
[20:30] | Ella. ella! | 艾拉 艾拉 |
[20:33] | Aunt liv? | 小姨 |
[20:37] | When did you get home? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[20:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:45] | What happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[20:47] | There were flashes on the computer screen | 我刚刚进来的时候 |
[20:49] | When I first came in like bursts of images. | 电脑屏幕一直在闪 都是一张张的图片 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[20:53] | It was like nothing I had ever seen before. | 我从未见过这样的 |
[20:55] | Images. | 图像 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:58] | And they affected ella in some way | 这些图片好像影响了艾拉 |
[21:00] | Like she was hypnotized. | 她仿佛被催眠了 |
[21:04] | I’m gonna call computer forensics. | 我联系一下网管事务部 |
[21:07] | They’ll be here right away. | 他们马上就到了 |
[21:11] | Trot trot to boston | 跑跑跑跑到波士顿 |
[21:13] | Trot trot to lynn. | 跑跑跑跑到林恩 |
[21:14] | Better watch out | 走路时候要小心 |
[21:15] | Or you might fall in! | 不要跌进坑 |
[21:18] | Do you do birthday parties too? | 你也做生日派对吗 |
[21:20] | Not so much no. | 没有啦 不 |
[21:21] | Though I have done my fair share of babysitting lately. | 不过我最近做了很多小孩的保姆 |
[21:24] | Yeah well the way you are with ella | 你和艾拉这样打成一片 |
[21:25] | It seems like you’d be really good. | 这方面你好像很行啊 |
[21:28] | At a party. | 在派对上的话 |
[21:30] | I’m not really familiar with the word. | 我好久没听过这个词了 |
[21:32] | Maybe you can talk to your sister | 没准你跟你妹妹说说情 |
[21:34] | She can give me the weekend off. | 她能给我放个周末 |
[21:36] | My sister’s not really | 我妹妹是周末都不知道 |
[21:37] | the weekend off type. | 要休息的那种人 |
[21:39] | That was always more me. | 我倒是相反 |
[21:44] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[21:45] | Yeah. ella,come here. | -没事 -艾拉 过来 |
[21:48] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[21:50] | You need to get her checked out as soon as possible. | 你最好赶快带她去接受检查 |
[21:51] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[21:53] | She’s fine. look at her. | 她一点没事 你看啊 |
[21:54] | I’m sure everything’s fine. | 我知道她肯定没事 |
[21:56] | Liv,what is going on? | 小奥 到底怎么了 |
[21:58] | There was a hand. | 有一只手 |
[22:00] | I remember. | 我记得的 |
[22:02] | There was a hand coming out of the computer. | 有一只手从电脑里伸出来 |
[22:05] | Okay,uh… | 好吧 |
[22:06] | We’re definitely cutting back on the sugar intake | 看来我得让你少吃糖了 |
[22:08] | And possibly our visits with aunt olivia. | 可能还要少来奥利维亚小姨家 |
[22:10] | Come on,sweetie. hold on a second. hold on a second. | -来吧 宝宝 -等一下 等一下 |
[22:12] | What kinda hand,ella? | 什么样的手 艾拉 |
[22:15] | Weird…glowy… | 怪莫怪样的 还发着光 |
[22:19] | Scary. | 很吓人 |
[22:22] | Ell,this isn’t funny. look at me. | 艾儿 这么说可不好玩 看着我 |
[22:24] | You know how I feel about lying. | 你知道我很讨厌说谎的 |
[22:26] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[22:30] | It really happened! | 这是真的 |
[22:32] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[22:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:35] | I was playing with my game,and I saw this hand. | 我在玩游戏 然后这只手就出来了 |
[22:39] | Which game was it? | 你在玩什么游戏 |
[22:40] | My ponies. | “我的小马” |
[22:43] | I don’t want you on that site again,okay? | 不要再上那个网站了 好吗 |
[22:47] | That’s right,sweetheart. I’m the one you’re looking for. | 没错 小甜心 我就是你要找的人 |
[23:00] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[23:02] | -it’s just me,dad. -Hey Luke, | -是我 爸爸 -卢克 |
[23:06] | Somebody in here? | 有人在这儿吗 |
[23:07] | I heard voices. | 我听见说话声 |
[23:09] | Talking to myself. | 是我自言自语 |
[23:11] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[23:13] | Thought I’d bring you some lunch. | 给你带点午饭来 |
[23:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:24] | How are things at the body shop,luke? | 汽车修理的生意如何 卢克 |
[23:27] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[23:29] | Have you found a job yet,dad? | 你找到工作了吗 爸爸 |
[23:33] | Who says I’m looking for one? | 谁说我在找工作 |
[23:38] | I went by your place. | 我去了你家 |
[23:41] | The mail was all piled up. | 邮件都堆成山了 |
[23:44] | Mrs. greely said you haven’t been home in over a week. | 格利太太说你有一个多礼拜没回去了 |
[23:46] | She should mind her own business. | 她管的也太多了 |
[23:54] | Have you been sleeping here,dad? | 你一直都睡在这儿吗 爸爸 |
[23:58] | Luke… | 卢克 |
[24:00] | Thanks for the food,but… | 谢谢你带饭来 不过 |
[24:03] | I should be getting back to this. | 我要继续研究了 |
[24:07] | W-what is it that you’re working on? | 你这都是在干嘛啊 |
[24:11] | A new program. I don’t wanna jinx it. | 一个新程序 我不想让它出差错 |
[24:18] | I think it’s gonna impress a lot of people. | 我觉得很多人都会对此相当惊讶的 |
[24:32] | Okay,love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[24:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:36] | How’s ella doing? | 艾拉怎么样 |
[24:37] | The doctor says she’s perfectly healthy. | 医生说她非常健康 |
[24:40] | There’s no sign of neurological damage,nothing. | 没有受到任何神经伤害 |
[24:42] | That’s excellent news. | 太好了 |
[24:43] | Charlie’s taking them back. | 查理带她们回去 |
[24:45] | He’s gonna keep an eye on the apartment until I get there. | 在我过去之前 他会看着他们 |
[24:48] | God,if something had of happened to her– | 天啊 如果她有个什么三长两短的话 |
[24:49] | But it didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[24:50] | Don’t torture yourself with hypotheticals. | 不要再用臆想来折磨自己了 |
[24:52] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:57] | This is gonna sound crazy… | 这可能听上去有点疯狂 |
[25:00] | But I think whoever’s responsible was watching | 但策划此事的人 可能在监视我们 |
[25:04] | Through the computer. | 通过电脑 |
[25:05] | What? | 什么 |
[25:07] | The light next to the camera was on, | 摄像头边的灯亮着 |
[25:08] | And ella doesn’t know how to use it. | 但艾拉是不会用摄像头的 |
[25:10] | You think he was spying on you? | 你觉得他是在监视你吗 |
[25:12] | I don’t know. maybe he was trying to scare me. | 不知道 也许他想吓吓我 |
[25:14] | He knows about the investigation, | 他知道我们正在调查 |
[25:15] | And this is his sick way of telling me to back off. | 所以他想用变态的方法来让我退却 |
[25:18] | I suppose he could have broken into our network, | 我想也许他已经渗入了我们的网站 |
[25:19] | Learned you were investigating his case… | 了解到是你负责调查此事 |
[25:21] | Which means maybe we can track him. | 所以也许我们可以追踪到他 |
[25:23] | Well,we have forensics on it as we speak. | 网管部正在查 |
[25:26] | Also,i’ve got a…subcontractor that I’ve worked with before. | 另外 还有一个以前和我合作过的承包商 |
[25:28] | He’s trying to track down the origin of the data stream | 他正在查找是谁把那些数据流发送到 |
[25:30] | That was sent to olivia’s computer. | 奥利维亚电脑上 |
[25:33] | You think it may be connected to what killed those people? | 和这些人被杀有关么 |
[25:36] | The victim,greg wiles, | 受害者 格雷戈·威尔斯 |
[25:38] | Was found in front of his computer too, | 被害时也是在电脑前 |
[25:39] | And his hard drive was fused, | 他的硬盘也被烧毁 |
[25:41] | Just like the car salesman. | 和那个车商一模一样 |
[25:44] | A computer program that can– | 一个电脑程序 |
[25:45] | Kill people. yeah,i know. | 居然能杀人 是的 我知道 |
[25:47] | But walter’s working on it right now back at the lab. | 沃尔特现在正在实验室里研究呢 |
[25:48] | But here’s what I don’t understand. | 但有一点我很不理解 |
[25:50] | If a person is responsible for those deaths, | 如果这是某人故意谋害 |
[25:53] | Why are they killing? | 他为什么要杀这些人呢 |
[25:54] | Have you found any connection between the victims? | 据你了解 死者之间有什么关联吗 |
[25:57] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[26:02] | Mark? | 马克 |
[26:06] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[26:09] | Can you help me with the groceries? | 我买了东西 下来帮我一下好吗 |
[26:17] | John and alice are coming over for dinner. | 约翰和艾丽丝要来吃晚饭 |
[26:19] | You remember? | 你没忘记吧 |
[26:20] | Thought I’d make a roast. | 我想做烤肉 |
[26:22] | Hey,dow jones… are you alive in there? | 道·琼斯 你怎么不回答一下 |
[26:27] | Mark? | 马克 |
[26:33] | Mark– | 马克 |
[26:39] | It’s amazing,isn’t it? | 太奇怪了 不是吗 |
[26:41] | All these people,and they don’t have a clue… | 这些人完全都不知道 |
[26:44] | How crazy it all really is. | 事情有多疯狂 |
[26:46] | The world… everything. | 这个世界 |
[26:49] | If we do our job,they’ll never have to. | 如果我们做好工作 他们就不需要知道 |
[26:53] | Olivia dunham. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[26:54] | We got another death. | 又有一位死者 |
[26:56] | This one,outside chicago,is a day trader. | 这个人住在芝加哥郊外 是一名日交易商 |
[26:59] | It’s happened again. | 又死一个 |
[27:01] | When are you going to start calling them murders? | 你打算什么时候宣布这是谋杀 |
[27:04] | When you find us a murderer. | 你得先找到杀人犯 |
[27:07] | Well,send me everything you can on the victim. | 把被害人的所有信息 有多少给我多少 |
[27:10] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:15] | I’ll meet you inside,okay? | 我等下进来 好吗 |
[27:29] | Are you jessica warren? | 你是杰西卡·沃伦吗 |
[27:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:34] | I’m peter bishop. | 我是彼得·贝肖普 |
[27:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:40] | I read your letter. | 我读了你的信 |
[27:43] | And I understand,of course, | 当然我也知道 |
[27:45] | Why it is that you want to see my father. | 你为什么想见我父亲 |
[27:48] | It’s not the right time for him. | 但现在不是时候 |
[27:50] | He’s only been out of the institution | 他从精神病院出来 |
[27:52] | For a couple of months. | 才几个月 |
[27:53] | After 17 years– | 他在里面待了17年 |
[27:54] | And three months,mr. bishop. | 零三个月 贝肖普先生 |
[27:56] | I know exactly how long it’s been. | 我相当清楚 |
[28:00] | I’m sure you do. | 我想也是 |
[28:03] | I’m very sorry for what happened,mrs.warren. | 我很抱歉发生了那样的事情 沃伦太太 |
[28:06] | I wish this weren’t the case, | 我真的不想看到这样的悲剧 |
[28:09] | But nothing will bring your daughter back… | 但无论如何 你的女儿是回不来了 |
[28:11] | Not even talking to my father. | 跟我父亲谈话也没用 |
[28:14] | I need to see him. | 我必须得见他 |
[28:16] | To do what? to blame him for the accident? | 见他干嘛 因为那件事故而责怪他吗 |
[28:20] | It’s between me and your father. | 这是我和你父亲之间的事 |
[28:26] | I’m sorry. it’s not going to happen. | 很抱歉 你不能如愿 |
[28:41] | I’m glad ella’s okay. | 我很高兴艾拉没事 |
[28:42] | Oh. thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:48] | Oh,agent dunham. | 德探员 |
[28:50] | I think I worked out how these deaths occurred. | 我想我已经弄明白他们是怎么死的了 |
[28:53] | It’s a complex combination | 这是一种视觉 |
[28:56] | Of visual and subsonic aural stimuli | 和次音速听觉刺激的复杂混合体 |
[28:59] | Ingeniously designed to amplify | 设计得相当巧妙 |
[29:01] | The electrical impulses of the brain, | 能够扩大人脑的电脉冲 |
[29:04] | Trapping it in an endless loop. | 并把它包容在一个死循环里 |
[29:06] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[29:06] | It’s like a computer vis that infects people. | 就好像是人中了电脑病毒一样 |
[29:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[29:12] | Ella said she saw a hand coming out of the computer. | 艾拉说她看见电脑里伸出了手 |
[29:15] | A hallucinatory effect of the stimuli,perhaps. | 也许是大脑刺激带来的幻觉 |
[29:18] | I need to research further. | 我还要进一步研究 |
[29:25] | Where’s the latest victim? | 最近一个受害者在哪儿 |
[29:26] | Uh…just outside of chicago. | 在芝加哥郊外 |
[29:29] | Any motive yet? | 找到犯罪动机么 |
[29:30] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[29:32] | Listen… | 听着 |
[29:34] | I think I know who that woman was…outside. | 我想我认出了外面那个女人 |
[29:39] | What do you thin you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[29:42] | That she’s the mother of the lab assistant | 她女儿曾经在实验室做助手 |
[29:44] | That was killed in the fire here almost 20 years ago. | 在20年前被这里的一场大火烧死了 |
[29:49] | It’s none of my business. | 当然 这不关我的事 |
[29:51] | Go ahead. what? | 说吧 什么 |
[29:53] | Does walter know? that she wants to see him? | 沃尔特知道她想见他吗 |
[29:58] | Of course walter doesn’t know. | 他当然不知道了 |
[30:00] | He couldn’t handle it. | 他接受不了的 |
[30:02] | I see. | 明白了 |
[30:07] | You think that he could? | 你觉得他能接受 |
[30:11] | I don’t know why,but I do. | 不知道为什么 我觉得他能 |
[30:13] | You really think it’s a good idea | 你真的认为 让他面对这一切 |
[30:15] | To put him through that? | 对他有好处吗 |
[30:18] | Well,i was thinking that it’s all unresolved. | 我觉得对他们俩而言 |
[30:21] | For him,for her,and I was thinking | 一切都还没完呢 |
[30:23] | That it must be hard for her too, | 而她现在又回到了自己女儿 |
[30:24] | To come back here to the place where she lost her daughter. | 丧生的地方 她肯定很不好受 |
[30:27] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[30:28] | That you underestimate him,your father, | 你太低估他了 你父亲 |
[30:30] | And you shouldn’t. | 你不该如此的 |
[30:41] | Here is what charlie was able to dig up | 查理对最新那名死者的调查 |
[30:43] | On the last victim. | 有这样一些结果 |
[30:47] | “mark rosenthal. 48. married.” | 马克·罗森瑟尔 48岁 已婚 |
[30:50] | Any information on his next of kin? | 有没有他亲属的信息 |
[30:53] | It’s sad,actually. | 非常不幸 |
[30:54] | He just got married last year to a… | 他去年才和一个叫 |
[30:57] | A miriam dempsey. | 米丽安·邓普西的人结婚 |
[30:58] | I have her number here if you want it. | 如果你要的话 我能给你她的电话号码 |
[31:00] | – Did you say Dempsey? – Mm-hmm. | -你刚说的是邓普西吗 -对 |
[31:02] | I interviewed a Luke Dempsey this morning. | 今早我见过卢克·邓普西 |
[31:04] | He was friends with the teenage victim Greg Wiles. | 他是受害人格雷戈里·威尔斯的朋友 |
[31:07] | Uh…according to this background info, | 根据背景资料 |
[31:09] | Miriam Dempsey is Luke’s mother. | 米里亚梅·邓普西是卢克的母亲 |
[31:11] | So that would make the last victim Luke’s stepfather. | 这就是说上个死者是卢克的继父 |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:16] | What are the chances | 一个孩子和两个死者都有关系 |
[31:17] | Of the same kid being connected to both victims? | 这几率有多大 |
[31:19] | Maybe Luke is a killer. | 也许卢克就是凶手 |
[31:21] | It’s possible,but… he seemed genuinely upset | 有可能 不过我告诉他他朋友死了的时候 |
[31:24] | When I told him his friend was dead. | 他真的很难过 |
[31:27] | He did mention something else. | 他还提到了别的事 |
[31:29] | He said that the reason he was friends with the victim | 他说他之所以和死者成为朋友 |
[31:32] | Was because their fathers worked together. | 是因为他们的父亲曾是同事 |
[31:37] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[31:38] | I heard you and agent Dunham. | 我刚听到你和德探员的谈话 |
[31:40] | From the tone,it sounded like you were having an argument. | 从语调来看 你们似乎是起了争执 |
[31:43] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[31:45] | I tried to expense a couple of celtic tickets | 我想以FBI的名义买几张 |
[31:48] | On the fbi– she caught me. | 凯尔特人的球票 被她发现了 |
[31:50] | Oh,I see. | 明白 |
[31:52] | I hope she doesn’t notice the $2,000 | 希望她不会发现我拿2000美元 |
[31:55] | For the baboon seminal fluid I ordered. | 买沸沸精液的事 |
[31:59] | I hope I can recall why I ordered it. | 希望我能回忆起为什么要买它 |
[32:05] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:07] | I think we have our suspect. | 我想我们找到了嫌犯 |
[32:10] | “Brian Dempsey.” | 布莱恩·邓普西 |
[32:11] | He used to work for Paul Wiles. | 他过去为保罗·威尔斯做事 |
[32:13] | Greg’s dad? | 是格雷戈里的爸爸吗 |
[32:15] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[32:15] | He was Dempsey’s boss | 他是邓普西的老板 |
[32:17] | Until he fired Dempsey six years ago. | 直到六年前他解雇了邓普西 |
[32:19] | According to Wiles,he was a programmer, | 据威尔斯所言 在进威尔斯的公司前 |
[32:20] | Way ahead of his time. | 他就是个程序员 |
[32:22] | Wiles said when he fired him,Brian threw a fit. | 开掉他时 布莱恩大发雷霆 |
[32:25] | Yeah,and the victim outside Chicago | 芝加哥的那个死者 |
[32:26] | Was married to Dempsey’s ex-wife. | 娶了邓普西的前妻 |
[32:28] | Really nasty divorce too. | 离婚时闹的很僵 |
[32:30] | What about the car salesman? | 那个汽车推销员呢 |
[32:31] | Uh,we’re still looking for that connection. | 我们还在寻找之间的联系 |
[32:33] | But it looks like Dempsey’s m.o. | 不过看起来邓普西的动机 |
[32:35] | Is to hurt people who screwed him over | 就是通过杀死他们的亲人 |
[32:37] | By going after their loved ones. | 来报复那些欺负他的人 |
[32:39] | Charlie. yeah. it’s me. | 查理 对 是我 |
[32:41] | I need you to get to Brian Dempsey’s house. | 你得去布莱恩·邓普西家 |
[32:43] | Luke’s father. I think he’s our guy. | 他是卢克的父亲 也就是我们要找的人 |
[32:57] | Dunham,where’s our suspect? | 德纳姆 嫌犯在哪里 |
[32:59] | There was no sign of him at home. | 家里没他的踪迹 |
[33:00] | We picked up his son from work. | 我们把他儿子从工作地点带来了 |
[33:02] | What’s your plan? | 你打算怎么做 |
[33:03] | We’re waiting for the right moment. | 等候最佳时机 |
[33:05] | Well,why wait? | 为什么要等 |
[33:07] | Just go in and break him. | 进去驯服他 |
[33:08] | I-i’m not sure that’s the way to go. | 我认为那样不行 |
[33:10] | You care to share your reasoning? | 能说下理由吗 |
[33:12] | I think that Luke suspects | 我觉得卢克已经察觉到 |
[33:14] | There’s something wrong with his father. | 他父亲有点不对劲 |
[33:15] | If we go in heavy-handed,then…he could shut down | 要是我们给他施压 他可能会自我封闭 |
[33:18] | Or call a lawyer,and then… he won’t tell us anything. | 或是叫律师来 一字不说 |
[33:21] | It’s your job to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 你的职责就是不要让那种事发生 |
[33:24] | I’m more than familiar with passive coercion. | 被强迫的滋味我是再熟悉不过了 |
[33:27] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:28] | Then find his pressure points, | 那就找到压迫点 |
[33:30] | Put your little hands around him,and squeeze. | 把你的小手放在那 给他施压 |
[33:34] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[33:38] | Every time that guy opens his mouth, | 每次那家伙一开口 |
[33:40] | I like him more and more. | 我就越发喜欢他 |
[33:41] | So? | 那么 |
[33:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:44] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[33:46] | This is agent francis. | 这位是弗探员 |
[33:53] | Where’s your father? | 你父亲在哪里 |
[33:54] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[34:02] | Tell me about him. | 告诉我他的事 |
[34:03] | Uh,what do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[34:05] | He had a pretty rough ride. | 他命运多舛 |
[34:08] | Smart. | 人很聪明 |
[34:09] | Maybe a little too smart for his own good. | 对他自己来说也许聪明的过了头 |
[34:12] | Couldn’t hold down a job, | 以至工作都没保住 |
[34:14] | Then he gets dumped by your mom. | 之后他被你母亲抛弃 |
[34:16] | That couldn’t have been easy. | 那肯定不太好受 |
[34:18] | People don’t understand him. | 别人都不理解他 |
[34:20] | They don’t take the time. | 不给他机会 |
[34:22] | When did you see him last? | 你上次见到他是什么时候 |
[34:25] | Few weeks ago. | 几个礼拜前 |
[34:29] | We aren’t really close. | 我们的关系不是那么亲密 |
[34:35] | Have you spoken to your mom recently? | 最近和你母亲通过电话吗 |
[34:40] | Do you know what happened to your stepfather? | 知道你继父的事吗 |
[34:47] | And,uh,i told you about Greg myself. | 我亲口告诉过你格雷戈里的事 |
[34:51] | Come on,Luke. | 卢克 |
[34:52] | The only thing that these victims have in common, | 除了脑子被液化外 |
[34:55] | Besides having their brains liquefied, | 这些受害者的唯一共同点 |
[34:57] | Was that they were all close | 就是他们都和曾经 |
[34:59] | To someone who pissed off your father. | 惹恼你父亲的人关系密切 |
[35:01] | This guy died because he married your mother. | 这家伙死是因为他娶了你母亲 |
[35:03] | And your friend Greg here, | 而你的朋友格雷戈里 |
[35:04] | He died because his dad fired your dad. | 他死是因为他父亲炒了你父亲鱿鱼 |
[35:07] | That’s impossible! | 不可能 |
[35:08] | The horror show in this picture | 这张照片中是你朋友 |
[35:09] | Was a friend of yours. | 死亡的可怕场面 |
[35:11] | You wanna cover it up now? | 你现在还要隐瞒吗 |
[35:12] | No! | 不 |
[35:15] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找个律师 |
[35:17] | D-don’t I get a lawyer? | 难道我没律师吗 |
[35:23] | Is it any consolation knowing you were right? | 证明自己是对的 会不会有点安慰 |
[35:30] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[35:31] | Wait five minutes,then release him. | 五分钟后放了他 |
[35:35] | What about Harris? | 那哈里斯呢 |
[35:37] | Screw him. | 管他呢 |
[35:39] | My thoughts exactly. | 正如我所想 |
[35:41] | Okay,come on. | 好 走吧 |
[35:43] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[35:46] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:09] | Yeah,I need a cab. | 我要辆出租车 |
[36:14] | I need to hear that call. | 我要监听下那个电话 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | …to braddock street. | 去布雷多克街 |
[36:25] | One person going to 1432 braddock street. | 一个人去布雷多克街1432号 |
[36:27] | I’ll have a car there in ten minutes. | 10分钟后车会到 |
[36:29] | Ten minutes,right? All right,thanks. | 10分钟吗 行 谢谢 |
[36:38] | He just called a cab. | 他刚要了辆出租车 |
[36:40] | One guess where it’s taking him. | 猜一猜他会去哪里 |
[36:42] | Oh,come on. | 算了吧 |
[36:43] | He cannot possibly be that stupid. | 他不可能那么傻 |
[36:45] | He’s 19. | 他才19岁 |
[36:49] | Good point. | 说的好 |
[37:03] | I don’t underestimate my father,by the way. | 顺便说下 我没低估我父亲 |
[37:05] | I understand him. | 我理解他 |
[37:06] | Sometimes more than I want to. | 有时候甚至比我想的还多 |
[37:08] | Look,if I let him talk to that woman, | 要是我让他和那个女人谈 |
[37:10] | She’s just going to accuse him of killing her daughter, | 她会指责他杀了她的女儿 |
[37:13] | Which is something that he didn’t do. | 但实际上他没有 |
[37:14] | Then why not just let them meet? | 那为什么还不让他们见面 |
[37:17] | Whose side are you on anyway? | 你到底和谁是一边的 |
[37:19] | I know what it’s like | 我知道 |
[37:20] | To live with something unresolved–that’s all. | 带着疑问生活是什么感觉 就这样 |
[37:23] | Congratulations–you just described the entire planet. | 祝贺你 你刚把整个地球的人都说遍了 |
[37:26] | This could provide closure for your father. | 这可以了结你父亲的心病 |
[37:29] | He’s had to live with the death of that woman | 他必须得接受现实 |
[37:31] | He got put away because of it. | 他也因此而入院 |
[37:33] | Who’s to say that this wouldn’t be a resolution for him? | 也许这对他来说是种解脱 |
[37:36] | If I didn’t know better,i’d think you actually | 我要是不了解你 还以为你 |
[37:38] | Wanted the man to have a nervous breakdown! | 想让他精神崩溃呢 |
[37:40] | Then maybe you don’t know better, | 也许你不够了解我 |
[37:41] | Because I care for your father too. | 因为我也关心你父亲 |
[37:43] | And I believe that shielding him from the truth, | 我相信对他隐瞒事实 |
[37:45] | From what’s real,ultimately does him a disservice. | 到最后对他其实是一种伤害 |
[37:48] | What’s real doesn’t really seem to concern walter. | 事实可不会那么在意沃尔特 |
[37:51] | And what you said earlier | 之前你说 |
[37:52] | About this being none of your business, | 这事和你无关 |
[37:54] | That was right on the money. | 这话很对 |
[38:07] | Okay,you stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[38:08] | You are not going in there alone. | 你不会一个人进去吧 |
[38:10] | Just stay here and watch the entrance. | 待在这里 监视入口 |
[38:12] | Will you at least call for backup? | 至少你也要打电话叫后援 |
[38:13] | Harris wants me to screw this up. | 哈里斯本来就想让我把这事搞糟 |
[38:15] | If I call for help, | 要是我打电话求救 |
[38:16] | He’s gonna do whatever it takes to make me look bad. | 他会想尽一切办法让我出丑 |
[38:30] | Where the hell are Dunham and the kid? | 德纳姆和那个孩子到底在哪里 |
[38:32] | I have no idea,sir. | 不知道 先生 |
[38:35] | Trace the GPS on Dunham’s car. | 用GPS追踪德纳姆的车 |
[38:37] | I wanna know where she is now! | 我要知道她现在在哪里 |
[38:39] | W-why the hell would you do that? | 你究竟为什么那么做 |
[38:42] | He was a friend of mine! | 他是我的朋友 |
[38:44] | His was a bad family,Luke. | 他来自不良家庭 卢克 |
[38:46] | They were cruel people. | 他们很残忍 |
[38:48] | You actually… | 你真的 |
[38:51] | You actually killed Greg from here? | 真的从这里杀了格雷戈里吗 |
[38:54] | Now–how many more,dad? who else,huh? | 还要杀多少 爸爸 还有谁 |
[38:57] | All they had to do was give me a chance, | 他们要做的就是给我一个机会 |
[38:59] | A fair shake,a chance to prove myself. | 一次公平交易 一个去证明我自己的机会 |
[39:01] | But they thought they could just drop me to the curb | 但是他们以为可以像扔垃圾一样 |
[39:04] | Like a piece of garbage. | 把我扔在路边 |
[39:07] | Son… | 儿子 |
[39:09] | No! no! | 不 不 |
[39:15] | So all this is supposed to fix that? | 这些能弥补那个吗 |
[39:17] | Luke… | 卢克 |
[39:18] | I don’t know who you are anymore,dad! | 我都认不出来你了 爸爸 |
[39:20] | I used to look up to you. | 以前我是多么尊敬你 |
[39:23] | And now… you’re pathetic. | 可现在 你真可怜 |
[39:28] | Go! | 快走 |
[39:31] | They’re coming for me,not for you. | 他们是来抓我 不是你 |
[39:33] | – Dad – Go! | -爸爸 -走 |
[40:34] | Stay right where you are. | 站那里别动 |
[40:49] | You ruined everything. | 你把一切都毁了 |
[40:51] | People were gonna respect me… | 人们本来会尊敬我 |
[40:54] | Respect my work. | 尊敬我的工作 |
[40:58] | Now my son hates me because of you. | 现在因为你 我的儿子讨厌我 |
[41:01] | But this is how it ends. | 就这样结束了 |
[41:04] | Stay back,or I’ll kill you too. | 后退 否则我连你也杀掉 |
[41:21] | It was their fault– all of them! | 是他们的错 他们那些人 |
[41:24] | I just wanted them | 我只是想让他们 |
[41:25] | To feel the pain that they made me feel. | 尝尝他们给我带来的痛苦 |
[41:27] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[41:29] | Why should you care whether I live or die? | 你为什么在意我的死活 |
[41:33] | Especially when you know what I’ve done. | 尤其当你知道我做过什么之后 |
[41:54] | Mr. dempsey,look away from the screen. | 邓普西先生 请不要看屏幕 |
[41:57] | No. I wanna see. | 不 我想看看 |
[41:59] | I wanna finally see… my creation. | 看一下我的最终杰作 |
[42:09] | Stop right there! | 站着别动 |
[42:12] | Hey there,luke. | 卢克 你好 |
[42:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:15] | Leave my father alone. | 别碰我父亲 |
[42:16] | Luke,take it easy. | 别激动 卢克 |
[42:17] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[42:24] | Dunham! | 德纳姆 |
[42:25] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[42:27] | Luke–luke– | 卢克 卢克 |
[42:29] | What did you do to him? no,I didn’t– | -你对他做了什么 -什么都没做 |
[42:30] | He went into a trance and he shot himself. | 他精神恍惚 然后就自杀了 |
[42:38] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[42:41] | on your knees,son. | 小子 跪下 |
[43:11] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[43:12] | He knew he was killing those people. | 他在杀人 这他看在眼里 |
[43:15] | Why would the kid protect a murderer like that? | 为何这小子要包庇一个杀人犯 |
[43:21] | Because it’s his father. | 那可是他父亲 |
[43:39] | Sanford. | 圣福德 |
[43:42] | Interesting day. | 今天很有趣 |
[43:43] | So I hear. | 我听说了 |
[43:45] | For the record… | 我把话说清楚 |
[43:47] | Your agent disobeyed a direct order of mine, | 你的手下违抗我的命令 |
[43:52] | Released luke dempsey, | 公然释放卢克·邓普西 |
[43:53] | And then attempted to apprehend the suspect | 在没有增援的情况下 |
[43:55] | Without backup. | 就去抓捕嫌犯 |
[43:57] | From what I can tell, | 在我看来 |
[43:59] | Agent dunham closed this case | 即便你百般刁难 |
[44:00] | In spite of your obstructions. | 德探员还是破了此案 |
[44:01] | She violated too many aspects of fbi protocol | 她对联调局的规定 |
[44:04] | To even count! | 视而不见 |
[44:06] | She ided a murderer, | 她确定了凶手 |
[44:07] | Contained a computer program that melts people’s brains– | 控制了侵蚀人类大脑的计算机程序 |
[44:09] | Listen to me,phillip– no,you listen to me. | -听着 飞利浦 -不 你给我听好 |
[44:11] | What you’re passing off as bureaucratic concern | 你这是假借官威 |
[44:13] | Looks an awful lot like a personal vendetta, | 以泄私愤 |
[44:15] | And if you pusit, | 如果你依旧执迷不悟 |
[44:16] | I will stake my career on her behalf. | 我宁可丢了饭碗 也会保护她 |
[44:19] | Are you threatening me,phillip? | 你是在威胁我吗 飞利浦 |
[44:21] | You decide to go after olivia dunham, | 你和奥利维亚·德纳姆过不去 |
[44:23] | You’re going after me, | 就是和我过不去 |
[44:24] | And all the red tape in the world won’t protect you. | 就算你有免死金牌也保护不了你 |
[44:31] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你真要这样吗 |
[44:33] | I got a lotta red tape,phillip. | 我可有很多免死金牌 |
[44:39] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[44:43] | There’s a woman here who wants to talk to you. | 有位女士来找你 |
[44:46] | She pretty? | 她漂亮吗 |
[44:48] | She’s right there. | 她就在那边 |
[44:54] | Now,look… | 听我说 |
[44:56] | If you need me,I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 有事你就说 |
[45:00] | If you need to end the conversation for any reason, | 如果你不想再说下去 |
[45:03] | You just say the word. | 吱一声就行 |
[45:21] | My daughter’s name was carla warren. | 我女儿叫卡拉·沃伦 |
[45:32] | Oh,dear. | 天啊 |
[45:38] | Do you remember her? | 你还记得她吗 |
[45:45] | Yes. | 记得 |
[45:52] | Want to see you because… | 来看你是因为 |
[45:54] | You were the last person to see my daughter alive, | 你是最后一个见到我女儿的人 |
[45:57] | And… | 还有 |
[45:58] | I’ve always wanted to ask… | 我一直想问 |
[46:01] | Was there anything else I could know? | 还有其他什么事吗 |
[46:04] | Anything,anything else… | 任何事都行 |
[46:06] | You could tell me about my daughter. | 说些我女儿的事 |
[46:11] | She was… | 她 |
[46:14] | A wonderful girl. | 生性乖巧 |
[46:18] | What I remember… | 我只记得 |
[46:20] | Is her smile. | 她的笑容 |
[46:23] | She had a wonderful smile. | 她的笑容很灿烂 |
[46:29] | I miss carla. | 我好惦念卡拉 |
[46:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[46:43] | I miss her. | 好想她 |
[46:47] | I’ll tell you everything I remember | 她和我在一起的时光 |
[46:49] | About our time together. | 我全都会告诉你 |
[46:57] | Part of me wants to ask you | 我也想请你 |
[46:58] | To explain what happened with ella. | 告诉我艾拉是怎么了 |
[47:01] | But I’m not sure I’ll feel safer if I know. | 可知道后 又不知道自己会不会安心 |
[47:04] | You wouldn’t. | 不会安心 |
[47:08] | How do you do it,liv? | 你怎么做到的 小奥 |
[47:14] | I brushed. | 我刷牙了 |
[47:16] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[47:18] | Say good night. | 说晚安吧 |
[47:19] | Okay,come here and give me a kiss. | 来个吻别 |
[47:23] | On the cheek. | 亲脸 |
[47:24] | Muah! | 木啊 |
[47:25] | I tricked you. | 骗到你了 |
[47:27] | Okay. good night,sweeeartrt. | 晚安 甜心 |
[47:29] | Night. | 晚安 |
[47:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[47:50] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[47:53] | First of all,I’ve had a couple of drinks, | 我喝了几杯 |
[47:55] | But don’t worry– I walked over. | 不过别担心 我走过来的 |
[47:58] | Okay. | 噢 |
[48:00] | And,uh… | 还有 |
[48:02] | I wanted to say that… | 我只想说 |
[48:09] | I’ve never had him in my life…walter. | 这辈子我并没有了解沃尔特 |
[48:14] | And now,thanks to your insane freak show of an operation, | 拜你的疯狂手术所赐 |
[48:17] | I do. | 我做到了 |
[48:19] | Have him in my life. | 懂了他 |
[48:23] | And I think that I was… | 并且我觉得 |
[48:26] | I think that I was a little scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[48:31] | And maybe if he– healked to that woman… | 如果他 能让那个女士开心 |
[48:36] | Whatever. i– | 随便啦 我 |
[48:38] | I wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 我向你道歉 |
[48:41] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[48:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[48:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[48:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[48:57] | How’s ella doing? | 艾拉怎么样了 |
[48:59] | Good. thanks. | 挺好 谢谢 |
[49:03] | Liv,she wants you to tuck her in. | 小奥 她想让你给她掖被子 |
[49:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:14] | So I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[49:16] | Yeah. | 好 |