时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | and the bear came across a fox. | 小熊遇到一只狐狸 |
[00:05] | and the fox said, | 狐狸说 |
[00:06] | bear,bear, stop right there. | 小熊 停下 |
[00:09] | There’s a monster up ahead.'” | 前面有个怪物 |
[00:10] | Okay,bedtime. | 该睡觉啦 |
[00:12] | No,no, this is the last book. | 不 就这最后一本 |
[00:15] | Oh,i thought that the last book | 上一本你也说 |
[00:18] | Was the last book. | 最后一本 |
[00:20] | We are almost done. | 就快讲完了 |
[00:21] | You guys work well together, and I dot like it. | 你们俩真配合 受不了你们 |
[00:26] | – Hello – hey,it’s Peter. | -喂 -是我 彼得 |
[00:28] | Hi. what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[00:29] | “what’s wrong”? | 什么 |
[00:32] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[00:33] | No. why,what’s wrong with you? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[00:35] | Uh,nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:36] | I assumed there was an emergency. | 我以为有突发情况 |
[00:38] | Nope. no emergency. | 不 没有突发情况 |
[00:40] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[00:42] | Nothing,i was actually calling for Rachel. | 没有 其实 我找蕾切尔 |
[00:43] | Is she there? | 她在吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah. | 在 |
[00:48] | Actually, it’s kinda stupid. | 其实也没什么 |
[00:49] | I can call back later if you guys | 你们要是在忙 |
[00:50] | Are in the middle of something. | 我就稍后再打回来 |
[00:52] | No,no,she’s right here. | 没有 她在呢 |
[00:53] | Uh,Rach, it’s for you. | 小蕾 你的电话 |
[00:55] | It’s Peter. | 彼得打来的 |
[01:00] | Hey. | 喂 |
[01:02] | Yeah,did you remember it or not? | 你还记不记得 |
[01:06] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[01:08] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[01:10] | Aunt liv, can we keep on going? | 小奥阿姨 继续讲故事吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:17] | All right, hold on. | 好啦 等等 |
[01:18] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[01:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[01:22] | Uh,”‘but I don’t see any monster,’ | 我没看见怪物 |
[01:24] | “the bear said. | 小熊说 |
[01:26] | “and he kept walking. | 而且继续往前走 |
[01:28] | Because he didn’t believe there was a monster up ahead.” | 因为它不相信前面有怪物 |
[01:33] | Aunt liv? | 小奥阿姨 |
[01:35] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[01:36] | Monsters aren’t real, right? | 怪物都是假的吧 |
[01:40] | No,sweetheart. | 对 亲爱的 |
[01:42] | They’re not. | 都是假的 |
[02:00] | The cameras are dark. | 摄像头切断了 |
[02:07] | Let’s go. we gotta move. | 快点 我们该走了 |
[02:09] | I told you,relax. the alarm’s disabled. | 跟你说了 放松点 警报已经切了 |
[02:11] | There might be a backup system. | 说不定有后备系统 |
[02:12] | No, there isn’t. | 没有 |
[02:13] | I checked all the security. | 我查过所有安全系统了 |
[02:14] | Why don’t you finish up in here? | 做完了为什么还不走 |
[02:16] | I want to see what’s behind this door. | 我要看门里面关着什么 |
[02:40] | Come on, Jonathan. | 快点 乔纳森 |
[02:41] | We’ve gotta get outta here. | 我们该走了 |
[02:43] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[03:08] | Stop right there! | 马上站住 |
[03:11] | You should be arrested for what you do. | 你应该为自己的作为而被捕 |
[03:13] | We let them all go. all of them. | 我们把它们都放了 |
[03:14] | These animals deserve better. | 动物应该拥有更好的生活 |
[03:16] | How would you like to be caged up and tortured? | 如果你被关着受折磨会怎么样 |
[03:19] | Shame on you for what you do. | 你真是无耻 |
[03:21] | These are living creatures and you murder them. | 居然却残害这些生物 |
[03:24] | You’re a killer. | 你是个杀手 |
[03:25] | Tell me you didn’t open that door in there. | 别告诉我你把里面的门打开了 |
[03:27] | Yeah, you bet I did. | 我是打开了 |
[03:29] | Get out now. all of you get out! | 所有人马上出去 |
[03:31] | You should be arrested. | 你应该被捕 |
[03:32] | Experimenting on animals is a crime. | 拿动物做试验是犯法的 |
[03:34] | Somebody shut her up! | 让她住口 |
[03:38] | Let’s go! let’s go! | 快走 快 |
[03:44] | Let’s go. come on! | 快走 快 |
[03:46] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[03:49] | Let’s go. come on,go! | 快走 快 走 |
[03:52] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[03:54] | That thing, that thing grabbed that guy. | 那个东西抓住他 |
[03:55] | I’m freaking out,man. | 吓死我了 |
[03:57] | What do we do? do we call the police? | 我们怎么办 报警吗 |
[03:58] | We can’t leave jonathan. we have to go back. | 我们不能丢下乔纳森 要回去 |
[04:00] | No,no,no. | 不行 |
[04:03] | This is crazy. | 太恐怖了 |
[04:07] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[04:08] | I don’t know! I can’t see! | 不知道 看不见 |
[04:35] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[04:37] | What did that? | 什么东西干的 |
[05:12] | One cream, one sugar. | 一份奶 一份糖 |
[05:13] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢 彼得 |
[05:31] | Peter, no! | 彼得 别碰它 |
[05:33] | Walter, we talked about sharing. | 沃尔特 我们说过要分享 |
[05:35] | That’s not to eat. you’ve ruined it. | 不是拿来吃的 都被你毁了 |
[05:37] | It’s an omelet. | 只是个煎蛋卷嘛 |
[05:38] | It’s not an omelet! | 这不是煎蛋卷 |
[05:42] | Oh,my–ugh! | 天啊 |
[05:45] | Walter,why is there an ear in the omelet? | 沃尔特 干嘛在煎蛋卷里放只耳朵 |
[05:48] | It was an experiment. | 做试验啊 |
[05:50] | It was a protein-rich incubator. | 这可是高蛋白培养基 |
[05:52] | It was growing. | 正在成长呢 |
[05:53] | It was growing? that’s perfect. | 成长 太好了 |
[05:55] | No,it’s not perfect. you just ruined it. | 不好 都被你毁了 |
[05:57] | And you could have died, had you eaten it. | 你要是吃了就死定了 |
[05:58] | – Hello? – Really? | -喂 -是吗 |
[05:59] | You know, maybe in the future | 或许将来你能帮个忙 |
[06:01] | You could do me a favor and just put a sign | 在你用早餐来做的 |
[06:03] | Warning me not to confuse your toxic playthings | 有毒玩意儿上 |
[06:05] | With breakfast. | 放个标示警示我 |
[06:07] | Maybe you should get your own breakfast | 或许你该自己买早餐 |
[06:08] | And not poach mine. | 而不是偷我的 |
[06:09] | Dad, that is hardly the point. | 这不是重点 |
[06:11] | Remember yesterday when I nearly washed my face | 还记得昨天我差点用水槽里的 |
[06:12] | In a sink full of acid? | 迷幻药来洗脸吗 |
[06:13] | Or three days ago you hooked gene up | 还有三天前你把小吉接在太阳能电池板上 |
[06:15] | To the solar panels and I nearly electrocuted myself. | 我差点电到自己 |
[06:16] | This is a lab. | 这可是实验室 |
[06:18] | You’re the one who should be careful. | 你应该多注意 |
[06:20] | I trust you look both ways when you cross the street. | 你过马路时也会先看两边吧 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but the difference being that if I don’t, | 但不同的是 我要是不看 |
[06:24] | I’m the only one who gets flattened. | 我就会被车压扁 |
[06:26] | You,walter, you live in a society | 而你 沃尔特 你和其他人 |
[06:28] | With other people. | 生活在这个社会 |
[06:29] | – Hey. – What?! | -喂 -干嘛 |
[06:31] | That was olivia. | 奥利维亚来电话了 |
[06:33] | Local P.D. found the vehicle a couple hours ago. | 当地警方几小时前发现了这辆车 |
[06:36] | Three bodies inside,twmale,one female. | 里面有三具尸体 两男一女 |
[06:38] | And the cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[06:40] | They appear to have been attacked by an animal, | 他们似乎被某种动物攻击了 |
[06:41] | But the coroner’s never seen anything like it. | 但验尸官从没见过这种情况 |
[06:43] | Whatever did this | 干下这暴行的 |
[06:45] | Doesn’t appear to be indigenous to the area. | 绝不是本地物种 |
[06:46] | Well,wherever it is indigenous to, I don’t wanna live there. | 无论如何 我可不想住在它的原产地 |
[06:51] | Oh,interesting. | 很有趣 |
[06:53] | Some would say disgusting. | 大部分人会说”恶心” |
[06:54] | Whatever did this had enormous claws, | 这生物肯定有巨大无比的利爪 |
[06:59] | Like those of a bear or of one of the big cats. | 像是一只熊 或者大型猫科动物 |
[07:02] | The spread of the digits, v-shaped. | 趾展是V字型的 |
[07:04] | It’s too wide for one of those creatures. | 这种趾展对熊和大型猫科动物来说太宽了 |
[07:06] | Configuration closer to that of an eagle. | 结构比较接近鹰爪 |
[07:09] | Of course much,much larger. | 但是显然大得多 |
[07:11] | Hey, we’re looking for big bird. | 看来我们是在找一只大鸟 |
[07:13] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[07:15] | Perhaps a pterodactyl. | 也许是一只翼手龙 |
[07:19] | Have evidence techs bag their i.d.s? | 有证据确认他们的身份吗 |
[07:21] | No,i don’t think they were carrying any. | 没发现他们身上有什么证据 |
[07:23] | Maybe this is why. | 也许这就是证据 |
[07:26] | That’s a Brockhage lock pick gun, | 那是一把布洛克治解锁抢 |
[07:28] | They work great. | 用起来不错 |
[07:29] | A little bulky for my taste,but– | 我嫌它过于笨重 但是 |
[07:31] | Looks like these kids were out for more than a joyride. | 看来这群孩子出来并不是为了寻欢作乐 |
[07:33] | Mmm, this is quite delicious. | 味道不错 |
[07:35] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪搞来的 |
[07:37] | In the car,uneaten. | 从车里 还没人吃过 |
[07:39] | What is the matter with you? | 你究竟发什么疯 |
[07:40] | Oh,forgive my son. | 请原谅我的儿子 |
[07:42] | He’s been in a mood all day. | 他整天心情不好 |
[07:44] | I just figured “don’t eat the evidence”, went without saying. | 谁叫你不打招呼就把证据吃了 |
[07:47] | I assure you it has no bearing on the case. | 我保证这对破案不会有影响 |
[07:54] | Four drinks. | 四杯饮料 |
[07:55] | Three bodies. | 三具尸体 |
[07:59] | There were four people in this group. | 这一行肯定是四个人 |
[08:01] | We’re missing a body. | 这少了一具尸体 |
[08:02] | Have we searched the woods? | 搜索过树林了吗 |
[08:04] | We had canine units canvass the area. | 我们组织了地毯式搜索 |
[08:06] | We didn’t turn up any other bodies. | 但是并没有发现任何其他的尸体 |
[08:07] | Well, maybe one of them got away and survived. | 也许其中的一个逃脱并生还了 |
[08:09] | If they did, they could answer a lot of questions. | 如果确实是这样 不少问题就有了答案 |
[08:11] | I’m gonna check local hospitals, | 我去当地的医院查一下 |
[08:13] | See if the emergency room has anything that lines up with an animal attack. | 看看急诊室有没有收到被动物攻击的病患 |
[08:17] | All this stuff is from Junkie Genie’s. | 事物都是天才速食店的 |
[08:20] | It’s a fast food joint up by M.I.T. | 这是一家麻省理工附近的快餐店 |
[08:22] | Food is crap. | 食物很糟糕 |
[08:23] | But it’s cheap, and it’s open late. | 却便宜 店也开到很晚 |
[08:24] | So it’s always filled with undergrads. | 所以本科生常去那 |
[08:26] | I thought you falsified your degree from M.I.T. | 我以为你的麻理文凭是伪造的 |
[08:28] | Yeah, Peter, why commit to anything | 是啊 彼得 当你能用谎言掩饰的时候 |
[08:30] | When you can just fake it? | 干吗还要交代事实呢 |
[08:32] | I spent some nights there. | 我在那待过几晚 |
[08:34] | Maybe we should go through the student database | 也许我们可以查查学生数据库 |
[08:37] | And see if we can i.d. any of the victims. | 看看能不能确认受害者的身份 |
[09:01] | I understand Chris Hawkins lives here. | 克里斯·霍金斯住在这吧 |
[09:03] | Olivia Dunham, FBI. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦调查局 |
[09:06] | Yeah, um, Chris isn’t here. | 克里斯不在 |
[09:09] | I know, but would you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 我知道 你不介意我问几个问题吧 |
[09:10] | I’m Carl. | 我叫卡尔 |
[09:12] | And no, I would love it. | 一点也不介意 愿意效劳 |
[09:15] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[09:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Oh,yeah,that isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[09:28] | That was left here by a stranger. | 是个陌生人留下的 |
[09:32] | Can I get you something? | 想来点什么吗 |
[09:33] | Orange juice? candy? | 橙汁 糖果 如何 |
[09:35] | How ’bout some pants? | 我更愿意让你先穿上裤子 |
[09:38] | Yeah,i can do that. | 乐意效劳 |
[09:41] | So how well do you know Chris? | 你了解克里斯吗 |
[09:45] | Oh,you know,okay. | 你应该明白 |
[09:46] | Kinda,”hey,how’s it going?” “nice,whatever.” | 类似于 “还好吗” “还行 就这样” |
[09:48] | “what’s for dinner?” | “晚饭吃什么” |
[09:49] | That kinda stuff. | 类似于这些的 |
[09:51] | Why,is he in some kind of trouble? | 怎么 他惹麻烦了吗 |
[09:52] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 不便相告 |
[09:54] | Oh,no,no,no. | 不 不 |
[09:55] | Just ’cause he doesn’t seem like the type, | 只不过他不像是那种 |
[09:57] | You know,to get into FBI kinda trouble. | 会牵扯到联邦调查局案件里的人 |
[09:59] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[10:01] | He’s always making flyers, going to rallies. | 他经常分发传单啊 参加集会啊 |
[10:04] | You know,political. | 政治活动之类的 |
[10:05] | So what kinda causes? | 出于什么动机呢 |
[10:07] | It’s really just the one. | 其实就是为一个组织 |
[10:08] | Uh,animals forever, I think it’s called. | 动物永恒 好像叫这个 |
[10:11] | Or,no,no,no. animals first. | 不 不 是动物至上 |
[10:14] | He was an animal rights activist? | 他是个动物权益激进分子吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah,definitely. | 绝对是 |
[10:17] | He’d save anything with a beak or a claw. | 他会救下任何有喙或有爪子的生物 |
[10:20] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[10:22] | Whatever got to him had some pretty nasty claws. | 杀了他的那玩意的爪子实在太锋利了 |
[10:28] | And some very large fangs. | 还有巨大的毒牙 |
[10:31] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:32] | Punctures from the fangs | 毒牙留下的伤痕 |
[10:33] | Of most likely some type of viper. | 很像某种毒蛇 |
[10:36] | So this thing had the claws of a lion | 看来这生物有狮子的利爪 |
[10:38] | And the fangs of a snake? | 蛇的毒牙 |
[10:40] | It reminds me of a woman I once knew in Cleveland. | 这让我想起了在克利夫兰见过的一个女人 |
[10:44] | Walter,these punctures are over four inches apart. | 沃尔特 这些牙印相距4英寸 |
[10:45] | And that would make this snake eight-feet long. | 看样子这条蛇有4英尺长 |
[10:49] | Her name was Harriet something. | 她的名字叫哈莉特之类的 |
[10:51] | How is everything? | 进展怎样 |
[10:52] | Well,apparently you’re looking for a lion-snake named Harriet. | 很显然 你要找到一条叫哈莉特的狮蛇 |
[10:56] | Did you find anything at M.I.T.? | 在麻省理工查到什么吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah,the victims were all animal rights activists, | 遇害人都是动物权益激进分子 |
[11:00] | A group called “animals first.” | 是”动物至上”组织的成员 |
[11:02] | So you think that they were breaking into labs that were doing animal testing? | 你认为他们闯进了进行动物实验的实验室 |
[11:04] | And releasing the animals, | 并且放走了动物 |
[11:06] | Which would explain the burglary tools | 这就解释了为什么行窃工具会在车上 |
[11:07] | And the lack of i.d. | 还有隐匿起来的身份 |
[11:09] | It would, but it wouldn’t explain | 没错 但还是解释不了 |
[11:10] | How whatever it is that these guys released | 他们放出来的怪物 |
[11:12] | Was able to rip a door off their car and kill ’em all. | 是如何扯下车门 又将他们屠戮的 |
[11:14] | Walter,have you got any idea what kind of animal | 沃尔特 你知道哪种实验室里的动物 |
[11:16] | Would be in a lab that could do this? | 能做出这种事来吗 |
[11:18] | Well,judging by the wounds, | 根据伤口来判断 |
[11:20] | I’d say two or three different ones actually. | 事实上是二到三种动物 |
[11:23] | Right,a motley crew of lab animals got together | 一群实验室动物聚在一起 |
[11:26] | And decided to exact their revenge on mankind. | 策划实施向人类复仇 |
[11:29] | Astrid,let’s look up labs in the area | 阿斯特丽德 找找附近哪些实验室 |
[11:31] | That do research with animals and– | 是在动物身上做实验的 然后 |
[11:33] | See if any of them reported break-ins. | 看是否报告过被强行闯入 |
[11:35] | Yep,i’m on it. | 好 我去做 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | Oh,no. | 不是吧 |
[12:06] | This is unit 81 responding to the… | 这里是第81小组 正在跟进 |
[12:08] | Monster sighting on route 30. | 30号公路上发现怪物的事件 |
[12:11] | Roger that,81. | 收到 81号 |
[12:18] | It’s always a monster. | 总是有怪物 |
[12:21] | Monster must be housewife for raccoon. | 对浣熊来说 家庭主妇还是怪物呢 |
[12:26] | You hear that? | 听到吗 |
[12:40] | Any leads on the fourth victim? | 第四个受害者有什么线索吗 |
[12:42] | No. | 没有 |
[12:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:48] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:54] | You called Rachel last night. | 你昨晚打电话给蕾切尔 |
[12:56] | – Anything important? – hardly. | – 有事吗 – 没什么大事 |
[12:58] | You know that song “if you like pina coladas”? | 你知道那首歌吗 “你喜欢果汁郎姆酒吗” |
[13:01] | We were trying to remember the name. | 我们在回忆那歌名 |
[13:03] | It turns out it’s called escape. | 想起来那叫”逃亡” |
[13:05] | So you two are friends now? | 你们现在是朋友了吗 |
[13:10] | Does that bother you? | 你不会介意吧 |
[13:12] | No. | 不会 |
[13:19] | Hey,Charlie,what’s up? | 嗨 查理 什么事 |
[13:34] | Oh,good heavens. | 天啊 |
[13:36] | Astrid, Charlie just called. | 阿斯特丽德 查理刚打电话来 |
[13:38] | Animal control got a call from | 动物控制中心接到 |
[13:40] | a woman in Newton | 一位住在牛顿的女士的电话 |
[13:41] | Who claims that she nearly hit a monster on route 30. | 她声称在30号公路上看到了怪物 |
[13:43] | So I’m gonna go meet him there. | 我去那里和他碰头 |
[13:45] | Will you call me if you find anything? | 找到什么就打电话给我 |
[13:46] | – Ah,sure thing. – thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[13:48] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[13:50] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[13:53] | Thank you,Walter. | 谢谢 沃尔特 |
[14:01] | What was that all about? | 刚那是什么意思 |
[14:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:07] | Just want her to be safe. | 只是希望她平安无事 |
[14:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:43] | This is Francis. | 我是弗朗西斯 |
[14:45] | I need medevac teams and backup sent to my location. | 这里需要急救直升机和后援 |
[15:33] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[15:38] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[15:45] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[15:46] | How bad is it? | 伤重吗 |
[15:48] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[15:50] | Uh,I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[15:52] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[15:54] | Big. | 非常大 |
[16:06] | What the heck is that? | 这是什么啊 |
[16:07] | Put the stinger in here,please. | 把刺放进去 谢谢 |
[16:08] | Now,please,in here.Excellent. | 就放这里 干的好 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:12] | Agent,i’d like you to get that eyed down at the hospital. | 探员 我希望你能去医院检查下 |
[16:15] | No,thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[16:17] | It won’t be necessary. | 不需要 |
[16:18] | Agent Francis, | 弗探员 |
[16:20] | I’m told you were attacked by the beast. | 我听说你被怪物攻击了 |
[16:23] | – Did it feel like? – It hurt. | -有什么感觉 -很痛 |
[16:24] | No,I mean the animal’s dermis. | 我是说那动物的真皮 |
[16:26] | Was it rough like a rhinoceros? | 像犀牛一样粗糙吗 |
[16:28] | I haven’t felt any rhinos lately. | 我最近没接触过犀牛 |
[16:31] | But,uh,it was course like sandpaper. | 不过 有点像砂纸 |
[16:34] | And the metasoma,the tail, | 那后体 那尾巴 |
[16:37] | Was it segmented like a scorpion? | 是像蝎子一样分节的吗 |
[16:39] | I didn’t get a good look at it. | 我没能仔细看它 |
[16:40] | It kept on knocking me on my ass. | 它一直在后面攻击我 |
[16:43] | Perhaps you did,you just can’t remember. | 可能你看到了 只是没能想起来 |
[16:45] | Trauma can do that. I could hypnotize you– | 受伤会引起这些的 我可以催眠你 |
[16:48] | Walter,i think that that’s enough for the moment. | 沃尔特 我想暂时先这样吧 |
[16:50] | But it would be very helpful to identify the traits. | 但确定它的特征 会很有帮助的 |
[16:52] | Are you okay? Did you take something? | 你还好吗 吃什么药吗 |
[16:55] | Psychedelics? | 迷幻药吗 |
[16:56] | No,not since thursday,no. | 没有 星期四开始就没有 |
[16:58] | Walter,why don’t you share what you’re thinking? | 沃尔特 为什么不告诉我们你在想什么 |
[17:02] | I believe we may be dealing | 我认为我们面对的是 |
[17:05] | With a transgenic species. | 一种转基因物种 |
[17:07] | Which is what? | 那是什么 |
[17:08] | It’s an animal creation. | 那是种创造动物的方法 |
[17:10] | Um,an organism made up of the genes | 一种由多个物种的基因 |
[17:13] | Of multiple species. | 融合而成的生物 |
[17:15] | The best of the best,as it were. | 某种程度上说 是野兽之王 |
[17:17] | You’re saying that you think the creature is man-made? | 你是说那生物是人造的 |
[17:19] | Accelerated darwinism. | 加速进化 |
[17:22] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[17:23] | In theory,yes. | 理论上可以 |
[17:25] | Although one would have to solve many problems– | 虽然需要解决很多问题 |
[17:28] | Incompatible species, | 不相容的物种 |
[17:30] | Massive mutual rejection, | 大量的相互排斥 |
[17:32] | Similar to when a transplant recipient | 跟接受器官移植的人对 |
[17:35] | Rejects a donor organ. | 移植器官的排斥类似 |
[17:36] | And there’s a reason for that. | 这是有原因的 |
[17:38] | Mixing a bunch of species to create a franken-rhino | 融合了多种物种创造出来的变异生物 |
[17:40] | Is unnatural | 是非自然的 |
[17:41] | And a really bad idea. | 绝不是好注意 |
[17:43] | – Dunham. – hey,it’s me. | – 德纳姆 – 是我 |
[17:44] | Is charlie all right? | 查理还好吗 |
[17:46] | Yeah,he’s okay. | 他没事 |
[17:48] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:49] | Okay,um,you wanted me to look into any labs | 你让我查现场附近 |
[17:52] | That might house animals near the first crime scene. | 养有动物的实验室 |
[17:55] | And? | 是的 |
[17:59] | How can I help you, Agent Dunham? | 我能帮你做什么 德探员 |
[18:01] | Dr. swift? | 斯威夫特博士 |
[18:03] | You could start by telling me what sort of work | 你可以先告诉我在斯威夫特研究所 |
[18:05] | You do here at swift research. | 进行的是哪类研究 |
[18:07] | Well,we’re commissioned | 我们受药物 |
[18:08] | By pharmaceutal and cosmetic companies | 和化妆品公司的委托 |
[18:10] | To test their products, | 检测他们的产品 |
[18:12] | To make sure they’re safe | 以确保产品的安全 |
[18:14] | Before using them in human trials. | 在进行人体实验前 |
[18:16] | Oh,by testing them on animals first? | 在动物身上先进行实验吗 |
[18:19] | Well,it’s an unfortunate but necessary step. | 虽然不幸但却是必须的一步 |
[18:22] | We feel it’s better to have an animal | 我们认为相对来说让动物 |
[18:24] | Experience an allergic reaction | 对某种香料产生过敏反应 |
[18:26] | To a certain perfume so that you don’t have to. | 总比你自己产生反应的好 |
[18:30] | Uh,Dr. Swift, | 斯威夫特博士 |
[18:31] | Are you aware that a group of college students | 你知道有群大学生 |
[18:33] | Were attacked and killed near this facility last night? | 昨晚在这附近被攻击并杀害吗 |
[18:36] | Attacked? by whom? | 被攻击了 被谁 |
[18:38] | That’s what we’re trying to determine. | 这就是我们要查明的 |
[18:40] | We believe these students may have been– | 我们认为那些学生可能被 |
[18:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:46] | Um,no,actually. | 事实上 不好 |
[18:48] | We’re three days behind on a deadline. | 我们已经落后交货期限3天了 |
[18:51] | You’ll excuse me if I seem insensitive, | 请原谅我有点不解 |
[18:53] | But what does this have to do with me and this lab? | 但是这跟我和这个实验室有什么关系 |
[18:56] | We believe they were animal rights activists. | 我们认为他们是动物权益激进分子 |
[18:58] | That they were killed after they broke in | 他们在闯入 并且把动物 |
[19:01] | And released animals from a facility | 从实验室里放了出来之后 被杀了 |
[19:03] | Much like you have here. | 一个就像你们这样的实验室 |
[19:05] | So you’re suggesting that a lab animal | 所以你认为一个实验室动物 |
[19:08] | Is responsible? | 应该为这事负责 |
[19:09] | Well,maybe one that was genetically altered? | 可能是一个基因改造过的 |
[19:12] | Do you do any of that sort of work here? | 你们在这做类似的工作吗 |
[19:14] | No,agent Dunham. | 没有 德探员 |
[19:16] | I told you we only test products. | 我告诉过你我们只是检测产品 |
[19:17] | And what’s more, there was no break-in. | 另外 这里也没有被闯入啊 |
[19:23] | Doing some cleanup work? | 在做清扫工作 |
[19:24] | Hundreds of animals in and out of here every week. | 每周有上百的动物在这里进出 |
[19:27] | As I’m sure you can probably imagine, | 我敢肯定你可以想象 |
[19:29] | The cleanup never ends. | 清扫工作永远做不完 |
[19:30] | Mind if I take a look? | 介意我看一眼吗 |
[19:31] | Uh,not to be a rude host, | 不是我不想尽地主之谊 |
[19:33] | But you actually do need a warrant. | 但是你需要一张搜查令 |
[19:35] | Understand,we deal with billion-dollar trade secrets, | 要知道 我们面对的是上亿美元的商业机密 |
[19:38] | And I am obligated | 并且我有义务 |
[19:40] | To respect my clients’ confidentiality. | 尊重我客户的机密 |
[19:45] | No,hmm? | 不 |
[19:47] | How would we accomplish that? | 我们怎么才能完成呢 |
[19:51] | Wait,damn it! | 等等 该死的 |
[19:53] | How can I concentrate | 你在这跑来跑去的 |
[19:54] | with you running around? | 我根本集中不了精神 |
[19:55] | Walter, are you talking to me? | 沃尔特 我在说我吗 |
[19:58] | No,just thinking out loud. | 不 我只是把想法说了出来 |
[20:01] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[20:03] | Walter,I need you to tell me | 沃尔特 我要你告诉我 |
[20:05] | What exactly you would need to create a genetic hybrid | 要制造一个基因融合生物你需要什么 |
[20:08] | Like,specific items, | 说出具体的器具 |
[20:10] | So that I can see if Robert Swift’s | 然后我就能知道罗伯特·斯威夫特 |
[20:11] | Bought any of it. | 那有没有类似的东西 |
[20:13] | I would need some sodium bicarbonate | 我会需要一些碳酸氢钠 |
[20:15] | And a house in the country, | 还有一间乡下的房子 |
[20:17] | A place to be alone with my oughts. | 一个我能独自思考的地方 |
[20:20] | Some mahler for the late nights. | 为深夜准备的马勒的音乐 |
[20:23] | And time. | 和时间 |
[20:25] | A lot of time. | 很多时间 |
[20:30] | I know,it’s like he’s on another planet. | 我知道 就像他在另一个星球上一样 |
[20:33] | You’ve seen him. he’s been like that all day. | 你也看见了 他那样一整天了 |
[20:35] | But can you focus him? | 你能让他集中注意力吗 |
[20:36] | Focusing walter is even at the best of times | 别想让他完全集中注意力 |
[20:38] | Just a matter of degrees. | 只是个程度问题 |
[20:44] | Okay,fine. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Hey,Walter, I need you to step back | 沃尔特 我需要你回到 |
[20:50] | To the planet earth for a second | 地球上来几秒钟 |
[20:51] | And focus on something that isn’t about you. | 并且注意一些不只跟你自己有关的事 |
[20:53] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[20:56] | I’m afraid this is about me, | 恐怕这不只关系到我 |
[20:59] | About my work. | 而是关于我的工作 |
[21:02] | I found this book among my old files. | 我从我的旧文档里找到了这本书 |
[21:08] | What is this,Walter? | 这是什么 沃尔特 |
[21:09] | Olivia,take a look at this. | 奥利维亚 看看这个 |
[21:11] | Is this the creature? | 这就是那个生物吗 |
[21:13] | No. | 不 |
[21:15] | But I fear it’s quite similar. | 但是恐怕是差不多的 |
[21:17] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪搞到的这个的 |
[21:19] | I tried to make it 20 years ago. | 我20年前试图制造它 |
[21:22] | Are you saying you created this? | 你是说 是你制造了这怪物吗 |
[21:24] | Not this one specifically. | 并不是这一个 |
[21:26] | My experiments were a failure. | 我的实验失败了 |
[21:28] | You knew. you knew all along. | 你知道 你一直都知道 |
[21:31] | You knew that this was connected to your work, | 你知道这跟你的工作有关 |
[21:33] | And you knew you had information that could help us | 你知道你有能帮助我们的信息 |
[21:35] | But you kept it to yourself. | 但是你却只字不提 |
[21:36] | My creatures didn’t survive. | 我造的生物并没有存活下来 |
[21:38] | Someone else must have finished my work. | 其他人一定是完成了我的工作 |
[21:40] | Who,Walter? who could have done this? | 谁 沃尔特 谁能做出这种事 |
[21:42] | Twenty years ago,who were you working with? | 20年前 谁跟你一块工作 |
[21:44] | Kelvin genetics. | 凯文基因 |
[21:46] | We were doing classified work for the u.s. army. | 我们曾经为美国军方做机密的工作 |
[21:48] | -I Need a name,Walter. -uh,guys. | -我需要一个名字 沃尔特 -大伙 |
[21:50] | Do you remember anybody specific? | 你能记起他们中的任何人吗 |
[21:52] | guys. | 大伙 |
[21:53] | This body is moving. | 尸体正在动 |
[21:55] | What? | 什么 |
[21:56] | They’re still alive. | 他们还活着 |
[21:58] | Quick,unzip it. they may be suffocating. | 快 拉开拉索 他们可能要窒息了 |
[22:03] | H,maggots! no,not maggots. | -蛆 -不 不要是蛆啊 |
[22:05] | Larvae from the creature. | 是那个生物的幼虫 |
[22:07] | You mean that these are baby monsters? | 你是说 这些是怪物宝宝 |
[22:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:11] | We must collect them. | 我们必须把它们收集起来 |
[22:12] | peter,a petri dish. | 彼得 拿个培养皿来 |
[22:15] | Make it a bucket. | 拿个桶来吧 |
[22:16] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[22:17] | Two buckets. | 拿个桶来吧 两个桶 |
[22:18] | Walter,how is this even possible? | 沃尔特 这怎么可能 |
[22:22] | The stinger. | 那个刺 |
[22:25] | It must carry the eggs. | 它肯定是带着虫卵 |
[22:27] | It transfers them | 把它们传播给 |
[22:29] | To a suitable incubator. | 一个合适的寄体 |
[22:31] | What,you mean it plants the eggs | 什么 你的意思是它叮你的时候 |
[22:32] | when it stings you? | 向你传播虫卵 |
[22:33] | Yeah. it’s fascinating. | 是的 太奇妙了 |
[22:37] | Oh,god. charlie. | 哦 天啊 查理 |
[22:40] | So far there have been three reported sightings | 到目前为止在波士顿区域 |
[22:42] | In the greater Boston area– | 一共有3起目击报道 |
[22:43] | Two in Medford and one in Arlington. | 2次在梅德福1次在阿灵顿 |
[22:45] | Authorities advise if you see it or any other wild animal, | 官方建议如果你看见它或者其他野生动物 |
[22:48] | Do not try to confront it yourself. | 不要与其正面对抗 |
[22:50] | Do you hear this? | 你听见了吗 |
[22:52] | There’s some kind of mountain lion on the loose. | 好像有种山狮逃跑了 |
[22:54] | Mountain lion? | 山狮 |
[22:56] | Yeah,in Boston. | 是啊 在波士顿 |
[22:59] | Where does a mountain lion come from in boston. | 山狮到底从哪来的啊 |
[23:03] | Maybe it escaped from the zoo. | 也许是从动物园逃跑的 |
[23:04] | Well,i doubt that, | 我怀疑不是 |
[23:05] | Otherwise they would just say so. | 不然他们就直接说了 |
[23:07] | Local authorities advise | 本地官方建议 |
[23:09] | That if you do spot the mountain lion | 如果你发现了山狮 |
[23:10] | That you should not try to approach it. | 不要试着靠近 |
[23:12] | Well,baby,that’s why you married me. | 宝贝 这就是你为什么嫁给我 |
[23:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:15] | ’cause I can protect you | 因为我能保护你 |
[23:16] | From all the scary things that are out there. | 无论什么恐怖的东西都不用怕 |
[23:18] | And,uh,who’s gonna protect you? | 那谁来保护你呢 |
[23:20] | I told you, it’s just a scrape. | 我跟你说了 只是擦伤而已 |
[23:23] | Bad guy,broken bottle. | 坏蛋 破瓶子 |
[23:26] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[23:28] | Nothing I haven’t handled before a dozen times. | 我什么大风大浪没见过 |
[23:33] | Who’s that? | 谁来了 |
[23:38] | – Liv. – Charlie,hey. | -小奥 -查理 |
[23:40] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[23:41] | – You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah,charlie,um– | 还好 查理 |
[23:47] | But you may not be | 不过你可能不太好 |
[24:04] | Electro-conductive gel for the ultrasound. | 这是用于B超的导电胶 |
[24:06] | Enough with the suspense. | 别卖关子了 |
[24:07] | What is it exactly that we’re looking for? | 我们到底要找什么东西 |
[24:09] | I believe that the stinger we found in you | 我认为在你身上找的螫针 |
[24:12] | Implanted the creature’s embryos. | 可能是携带了那个生物的胚胎 |
[24:14] | I think this is why the creature didn’t eat you. | 我想这能解释为什么那个生物没有吃掉你 |
[24:17] | I think you may be carrying its offspring. | 因为你体内可能有它的后代 |
[24:19] | You trying to tell me that I’m pregnant? | 你是要告诉我 我怀孕了吗 |
[24:22] | We’re hoping not. | 我们也不希望如此 |
[24:41] | So? | 情况如何 |
[24:43] | Ten times magnification. | 放大10倍 |
[24:59] | Is that– | 是那个吗 |
[25:02] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[25:06] | One small piece of good fortune | 不过幸运的是 |
[25:09] | Is the creature doesn’t mate | 这个生物并不是 |
[25:11] | In the traditional way. | 以传统方式进行交配 |
[25:13] | Thanks for that,walter. That’s great bedside manner. | 沃尔特 谢谢 你对病人的态度很好 |
[25:15] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[25:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:19] | I can’t simply remove them. | 我无法轻易得去除它们 |
[25:22] | They’ve already spread throughout his system. | 它们已经在他的体内扩散了 |
[25:29] | Just give me a second. astrid. | 给我点时间 阿斯特丽德 |
[25:36] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[25:38] | Walter,calm down. | 沃尔特 冷静点 |
[25:39] | Liv,uh,the other victim. | 小奥 其他的受害者 |
[25:42] | How were these things actually born? | 这些东西是怎么从他们体内出来的 |
[25:46] | It doesn’t matter | 这无关紧要 |
[25:47] | Because,um,it’s not gonna go that far. | 因为我们不会让事情发展到那一步的 |
[25:54] | Walter,there’s gotta be something that you can do, | 沃尔特 你一定能想到解决办法 |
[25:57] | All right? | 好吧 |
[25:58] | Hey,look at me. you can’t check out right now. | 看着我 你不能半途而废 |
[26:00] | We cannot let this man die. | 我们不能眼睁睁看着那个人死去 |
[26:01] | Don’t you think I know that,peter? | 彼得 你以为我不知道吗 |
[26:07] | I’m thinking,damn it. | 我正在想呢 |
[26:15] | Agent farnsworth, | 方探员 |
[26:16] | Draw 25 milliliters of blood. | 抽25毫升血 |
[26:19] | Peter, get some trichlorimide. | 彼得 去拿点三氯代酰亚胺 |
[26:20] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干吗 |
[26:22] | Poison them. | 给它们下毒 |
[26:25] | This is gonna pinch just a little bit. | 可能会有一点疼 |
[26:33] | Careful,peter,it’s highly toxic. | 小心点 这东西有剧毒 |
[26:41] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这个不管用 |
[26:43] | How much time do I have? | 我还能活多久 |
[26:45] | The last victim, | 最后一个受害者 |
[26:48] | We figured 24 hours | 我们估计是24小时 |
[26:52] | After he was… | 在他 |
[26:53] | Knocked up. | 感染之后 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:59] | So I have about 16 hours. | 也就是说我还有16个小时 |
[27:04] | Slow down,honey. | 宝贝 慢点 |
[27:04] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[27:07] | Okay,get your toy out. | 把你的玩具拿出来吧 |
[27:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:12] | Hey,catherine. | 你好啊 凯萨琳 |
[27:13] | Whoa,whoa,slow down,honey. Be careful. | 宝贝慢点 当心 |
[27:15] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[27:17] | Hey,catherine,sorry. | 凯萨琳 不好意思 |
[27:19] | Oh,the house? Yeah,we saw it yesterday | 房子 我们昨天去看过了 |
[27:31] | I made a few calls for you. | 我帮你打了几个电话 |
[27:32] | This is what I was able to get the army | 这是我从凯文基因实验室的 |
[27:34] | To declassify on kelvin genetics. | 撤销保密材料里找到的资料 |
[27:36] | Five lab assistants worked there | 有五个实验室助手曾经 |
[27:37] | With dr. bishop and william bell. | 为贝肖普和威廉·贝尔博士工作 |
[27:39] | All of them now in the private sector, | 他们现在都在私营企业工作 |
[27:41] | None working in biogenetics as far as I can tell. | 据我所知 没人研究生物遗传学 |
[27:43] | And robert swift? | 罗伯特·斯威夫特呢 |
[27:44] | No connection. | 毫无关联 |
[27:45] | I’ve been through the missing persons records a dozen times. | 我已经在失踪人口记录查了几遍了 |
[27:50] | There’s nothing from any of the local hospitals either. | 当地的医院记录里也没有 |
[27:51] | You’re still thinking there was a fourth activist. | 你还是坚持认为有第四个激进分子 |
[27:53] | And if they’re out there and impregnated, | 如果他们还游荡在外并且携有幼虫 |
[27:55] | Then who knows how many more | 很难想象 我们 |
[27:57] | Of these things we’re looking at. | 会找到多少这些东西 |
[27:58] | Though presumably we’d have heard something by now. | 不过前提是我们已经有相关的消息 |
[28:00] | Any more sightings? | 还有什么想法 |
[28:02] | Not any within the last ten hours. | 最近的10个小时里什么动静都没有 |
[28:04] | Maybe it’s gone. | 可能它已经逃跑了 |
[28:05] | Maybe it went into the river | 可能去了河里 |
[28:07] | Or died from lack of proper food. | 或者找不到合适的食物死掉了 |
[28:08] | Agent dunham,peter bishop’s on line six. | 德探员 彼得找你 在六号线上 |
[28:14] | – Hey. – It’s bad news. | -嘿 -有个坏消息 |
[28:16] | The poison killed the larvae, | 毒药把幼虫杀死了 |
[28:18] | But it’s poisoned charlie’s blood too. | 不过也使查理的血液染上了毒素 |
[28:19] | Have you spoken to charlie? | 你跟他本人说了吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah,he’s putting on a brave face | 说了 他表现的很勇敢 |
[28:22] | But he’s not doing so well. | 不过他状态不是很好 |
[28:24] | His blood pressure’s down. His kidneys are failing. | 他的血压在下降 肾功能在衰竭 |
[28:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[28:27] | Walter thinks the larvae act like a parasite, | 沃尔特认为那些幼虫和寄生虫一样 |
[28:30] | Feeding off its host for nutrients. | 靠吸取宿主的营养存活 |
[28:32] | They’re killing him so that they can gestate. | 它们要杀害他才能生长 |
[28:34] | Tell her,peter,about the blood? | 彼得 跟她说下血的事情 |
[28:36] | What blood? | 什么血 |
[28:38] | Walter has a theory. | 沃尔特有一个理论 |
[28:39] | He thinks he knows a way to trigger the thing | 他认为他有一个办法能让那个生物 |
[28:41] | to self-destructing. | 自我毁灭 |
[28:41] | how do we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[28:42] | We have to transfuse charlie with the creature’s blood, | 我们要把查理的血和那个母体的血混合 |
[28:44] | Mix their mother’s blood with his own. | 然后输到查理体内 |
[28:46] | If they think charlie’s one of them, | 如果它们把查理当成其中的一员 |
[28:48] | They’ll cease to feed and die from starvation. | 就会停止吸取营养然后饿死 |
[28:49] | Which sounds nuts,i know. | 我知道这个做法很疯狂 |
[28:51] | But walter’s convinced it’ll work. | 但是沃尔特坚信会起作用的 |
[28:52] | Okay. Then that’s what we’ll do. | 好吧 那我们就照做 |
[28:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:57] | What? | 怎么样 |
[28:59] | We need to find the creature. | 我们必须找到那个生物 |
[29:02] | It’s got three bedrooms, | 一共有三个卧室 |
[29:03] | So if we want to have another baby | 如果我们还想再要一个孩子 |
[29:06] | We’ll be fine. | 也没问题 |
[29:08] | Oh,and,uh, the best part about it | 最棒的是 |
[29:10] | Is it’s got this amazing yard. | 后院相当不错 |
[29:14] | It’s even got a tree house for tuck. | 还有一个塔克能住的树屋 |
[29:17] | Uh, Catherine, let me call you back. | 凯瑟琳 我等会儿打给你 |
[29:19] | Tuck! | 塔克 |
[29:25] | Tuck, come out of there. | 塔克 出来 |
[29:29] | Tuck! | 塔克 |
[29:39] | Medford, Waltham, Newton, | 梅德福 沃尔瑟姆 牛顿 |
[29:41] | And an unconfirmed report of a giant snake | 有未经证实的传闻提到一条巨蟒 |
[29:44] | out of Watertown. | 出现在沃特敦 |
[29:45] | What are you thinking? | 想什么呢 |
[29:47] | That it doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理 |
[29:48] | I mean, something this big, | 我是说 这么大的体型 |
[29:50] | why aren’t there more sightings? | 为什么没有更多的目击者 |
[29:52] | This is just a mild sedative. | 这针只是小剂量的镇静剂 |
[29:55] | It might make you feel more relaxed. | 这样你会轻松点 |
[29:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[30:00] | I’m sorry this has happened to you. | 很抱歉 让这事发生在你身上 |
[30:03] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[30:07] | They didn’t tell you. | 他们没有告诉你 |
[30:08] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[30:10] | The creature, | 那个怪物 |
[30:13] | Where it came from. | 是怎么来的 |
[30:16] | Astrid, I need a schematic of the sewers, | 阿斯特丽德 给我下水道的图纸 |
[30:19] | Section e-3 and f-5. | 从E3到F5的区域 |
[30:21] | You’ve had a thought? | 有想法了 |
[30:22] | Yeah, I think it’s traveling underground. | 是的 我想它是在地下活动 |
[30:25] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[30:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:30] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[30:31] | All the sightings are near major storm drains. | 目击地点分布在主要雨水渠附近 |
[30:33] | And each one of them large enough | 而且每一个 |
[30:34] | to accommodate the creature. | 都足够容纳它 |
[30:35] | That make sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[30:38] | If it’s part tiger, then it would prefer dark. | 如果它有老虎的基因 会更喜欢黑暗环境 |
[30:41] | And a python would seek out water. | 蟒蛇的基因会促使它寻找水源 |
[30:43] | So it’s probably only surfacing to eat | 所以它的出现可能只是为了捕食 |
[30:45] | or to mate. | 或者交配 |
[30:48] | What? | 什么 |
[30:49] | If it’s traveling in the sewer, | 如果它在下水道行动 |
[30:51] | Then we have nothing. | 那我们就无处下手了 |
[30:52] | It could be anywhere. | 它随便去哪儿都行 |
[30:54] | Walter, it’s okay. We’re making progress. | 沃尔特 没关系 我们总算有了进展 |
[30:56] | No, it’s not okay. | 不是的 很有关系 |
[30:57] | You tell agent Francis it’s okay. | 那你告诉弗朗西斯探员没关系吧 |
[31:07] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去和他谈 |
[31:11] | Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[31:14] | Hold him down, hold him down. | 按住他 按住他 |
[31:15] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[31:17] | Lift his shirt. | 掀开衬衫 |
[31:25] | They’re getting bigger. | 它们长得更大了 |
[31:35] | When? | 什么时候 |
[31:36] | Did you get any witness statements? | 给目击者录口供了吗 |
[31:40] | Okay, well, can you send me them | 你们一录好 |
[31:42] | as soon as you get them? | 就发给我行吗 |
[31:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:44] | Another sighting? | 有又目击者 |
[31:46] | Yeah, this time in a public park off Hawthorne, | 是的 这次是在霍桑附近的一个公园 |
[31:50] | which is nowhere near any of the other places. | 和其他目击地点离得很远 |
[31:52] | So there’s no predictable pattern. | 也就是说没有可以预测的模式了 |
[31:54] | No, this thing could show up anytime, anywhere, | 这怪物可能随时随地出现 |
[31:56] | and we’ll have no idea. | 而我们毫无头绪 |
[31:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:59] | Agent dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[32:01] | Hey, this is Carl Bussler from M.I.T. | 你好 我是麻省理工的卡尔·巴斯勒 |
[32:03] | What can I do for you, Carl? | 有什么能帮上你的 卡尔 |
[32:04] | Uh, you said to call if anything came up, | 你说过有事可以打给你 |
[32:06] | and I think maybe something might have. | 我想 的确是出事了 |
[32:08] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[32:10] | Uh, this kid Jonathan hasn’t been in class | 乔纳森过去几天 |
[32:11] | for the last few days. | 都没来上课 |
[32:13] | And I don’t know if he was friends with Chris or whatever, | 我不知道他和克里斯是朋友还是什么 |
[32:16] | but he was into all that animal rights stuff too. | 但他的确很热衷于动物权益那方面 |
[32:18] | Anyway, no one’s seen him. | 总之 没人见过他 |
[32:20] | Okay, I’ll look into it. What’s his last name? | 好的 我会调查的 他姓什么 |
[32:22] | Uh, Swift. Jonathan Swift. | 姓斯威夫特 叫做乔纳森·斯威夫特 |
[32:27] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[32:28] | You can’t go back there. | 您不能再往里走了 |
[32:32] | Agent Dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[32:33] | You lied to me. | 您没跟我说实话 |
[32:35] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[32:35] | You obstructed the course of a federal investigation | 您在妨碍联邦调查 |
[32:37] | into the deaths of five people. | 这个案子有关五条人命 |
[32:39] | Will you excuse us for a minute? | 不好意思 失陪一下 |
[32:42] | Dr. Swift, you failed to tell me | 斯威夫特博士 您可没告诉我 |
[32:43] | that your son Jonathan was at M.I.T. | 您的儿子乔纳森在麻省理工 |
[32:45] | I’m not sure how that’s relevant. | 我不知道这也有关系 |
[32:47] | Three of his classmates were torn limb from limb | 某晚 他的三个同学被怪物撕得粉碎 |
[32:49] | the other night, and he hasn’t been seen since. | 他也就此踪影全无 |
[32:51] | I would say that that would be very relevant. | 我得说 这事关系重大 |
[32:53] | I don’t know how that happened, | 我不知道那是怎么回事 |
[32:55] | but my son was not involved. | 但我的儿子与此无关 |
[32:56] | When was the last time you spoke to Jonathan? | 你最后一次和乔纳森说话是什么时候 |
[32:58] | A few days. He’s very busy at school. | 有几天了 他在学校非常忙 |
[33:00] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[33:01] | Politically active. Animals first. | 他热衷于政治活动 动物至上 |
[33:03] | He wasn’t too fond of the work you did here, was he? | 他对于您这的工作不感冒 是不是 |
[33:06] | I really can’t say. | 无可奉告 |
[33:07] | Is this going somewhere, agent Dunham? | 这有什么关系呢 德纳姆探员 |
[33:09] | Yes,a motive. | 绝对有 动机 |
[33:11] | I believe that he found out about your studies, | 我猜他已经发现您的研究 |
[33:13] | That your lab was testing on animals, | 是在实验室是拿动物做实验 |
[33:15] | and he and his friends broke in here two nights ago. | 于是 他和他的朋友两天前的夜里闯入这里 |
[33:16] | But what he didn’t know | 但是他不知道的是 |
[33:18] | was that you do more than just test on animals. | 您的研究不仅仅是拿动物做试验 |
[33:20] | You create them, dangerous genetic hybrids. | 您还创造危险的基因融合物种 |
[33:23] | We’re done here. | 到此为止 |
[33:24] | Any further questions, | 如果还有问题 |
[33:26] | you’re gonna have to go through my attorney. | 请与我的律师联系 |
[33:27] | Dr. Swift, this thing has already killed five people | 斯威夫特博士 这怪物已经残害了五条人命 |
[33:30] | and infected one of our agents. | 还感染了我们的一个探员 |
[33:31] | As we speak, his offspring is growing inside of him, | 我们说话间 怪物的后代正在他体内繁殖 |
[33:33] | killing him. | 吞噬着他 |
[33:35] | Do you really want his death on your conscience? | 您真的不介意永远为他的死良心不安 |
[33:37] | Now your son is out there, maybe injured, maybe infected, | 现在您的儿子下落不明 也许受伤了 感染了 |
[33:40] | and I can help. | 我能帮助您 |
[33:41] | But you need to help me too. | 但您要先帮助我 |
[33:48] | It didn’t kill five people. | 它不是杀了五个人 |
[33:50] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[33:52] | It was seven. | 是七个人 |
[34:00] | Hey, Swift broke. | 斯威夫特说了 |
[34:02] | He admitted that the hybrid came from his laboratory. | 他承认那个怪物是来自他的实验室 |
[34:05] | Apparently he was collaborating with a geneticist | 很显然他在和一个遗传学家合作 |
[34:08] | called Cameron Deglmann. | 叫做卡梅伦·蒂亚戈曼的 |
[34:09] | Oh. Well, where is this guy? | 好的 这家伙在哪儿 |
[34:11] | Uh, dead. | 死了 |
[34:13] | He was at the lab along with Swift’s son | 那几个学生释放那怪物的时候 |
[34:15] | when the students released the creature. | 他也在场 |
[34:17] | So what is the link to kelvin genetics? | 这和凯文基因有什么关系 |
[34:20] | Well, that’s the interesting part. | 这个就很有意思了 |
[34:21] | You get a pen. | 你有笔吧 |
[34:23] | Good news. That was olivia. | 好消息 是奥利维亚打来的 |
[34:25] | Swift confessed. | 她说斯威夫特招供了 |
[34:26] | Apparently this monster | 很明显 这个怪物 |
[34:27] | Has nothing to do with your work,walter. | 与你过去的研究无关 沃尔特 |
[34:28] | No? | 无关吗 |
[34:29] | Swift was working with a geneticist. | 斯威夫特跟一位遗传学家 |
[34:31] | For years he was pursuing this work, | 共事了很多年 他一直在做这项研究 |
[34:33] | A cameron deglmann. | 一个叫卡梅伦·蒂亚戈曼的 |
[34:35] | Deglmann,of course. | 蒂亚戈曼 原来是他 |
[34:37] | Whoa,whoa,who’s deglmann? | 蒂亚戈曼又是谁 |
[34:39] | A pioneer in hybridization. | 一位物种融合领域的先驱 |
[34:40] | Quite brilliant. | 很有才华 |
[34:41] | In fact it was his work | 实际上 最开始是他的研究 |
[34:43] | That inspired my research in the first place. | 给了我关于自己研究的灵感 |
[34:44] | And it never even crossed your mind | 难道你就从没想到 |
[34:46] | That he might be involved? | 也许这事与他有关吗 |
[34:47] | He had a very forgettable face. | 他长了一张很容易被人遗忘的脸 |
[34:49] | And in the more good news column, | 还有更好的消息呢 |
[34:51] | Olivia was able to get the combination of animals | 奥利维亚知道了有哪些物种 |
[34:53] | That went into the hybrid. | 参与了物种融合 |
[34:54] | Oh,oh,go on. | 继续说 |
[34:55] | Uh,heloderma suspectum. | 有尾毒蜥 |
[34:57] | Yes,a venomous lizard native to north america. | 是北美本土的一种有毒蜥蜴 |
[34:59] | Also called the gila monster. | 也被称作希拉毒蜥 |
[35:01] | Megarhyssa macrurus. | 马尾姬蜂 |
[35:03] | Parasitic wasp. Interesting. | 寄生蜂 很有意思 |
[35:04] | Desmodus rotundus and– | 吸血蝙蝠 还有 |
[35:06] | Wait,did you say desmodus rotundus? | 等等 你是说 吸血蝙蝠吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. Why,what is that? | 是啊 怎么了 那是什么 |
[35:10] | It’s a type of bat. | 是蝙蝠的一种 |
[35:12] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[35:13] | Why didn’t I think of it before? | 我之前怎么没想到 |
[35:15] | Their immune system. | 它们的免疫系统 |
[35:17] | Makes it a perfect candidate for genetic hybridization. | 让它们成为了物种融合的绝佳材料 |
[35:20] | I’m lost. | 这我就不明白了 |
[35:21] | Bats have an immune system | 蝙蝠有着动物界 |
[35:22] | That’s unique in the animal kingdom. | 独一无二的免疫系统 |
[35:24] | They can carry on hundreds of different diseases | 它们可以同时携带几百种病毒 |
[35:25] | Without ever being affected. | 而不被感染 |
[35:26] | That’s the same system makes it possible | 这套免疫系统 也使这种生物 |
[35:28] | For the creature to mature | 能不被彼此融合的各个部分 |
[35:30] | Without rejecting its various parts. | 排异 而得以成熟 |
[35:32] | The bat was the missing ingredient | 我忽略了蝙蝠这个要素 |
[35:37] | That allowed the creature to survive. | 是它 使这种生物得以存活 |
[35:40] | So now that you know what it is, | 现在你知道这东西是怎么回事了 |
[35:42] | Can you help charlie? | 你能救查理了吗 |
[35:45] | No. | 不行 |
[35:47] | We’ll still need a specimen of the creature’s blood. | 我们还需要一份这生物的血液样本 |
[35:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:52] | Okay,well, we know what it’s made of. | 现在 我们知道这生物的构成 |
[35:54] | We know that it moves through the sewer. | 也知道它在下水道里移动 |
[35:57] | So can’t we, I don’t know, | 我们能不能 我也不知道 |
[35:59] | Like,bait it or something? | 诱捕它之类的 |
[36:01] | Just so I’m clear, are you actually suggesting | 没听错的话 你不是建议我们 |
[36:03] | That we go down into the sewers | 下到下水道里 |
[36:04] | And wait for this thing to eat us? | 等着那东西把我们吃了吧 |
[36:06] | Oh,no. yes! | -当然不是 -对了 |
[36:08] | Yes. oh,no. | -你说对 -不对 |
[36:09] | No? | -又不对了 |
[36:10] | It’s not interested in food.no. | 它对食物不感兴趣 |
[36:13] | But we do have something that it is interested in. | 可我们确实有它感兴趣的东西哦 |
[36:15] | Bats are a highly maternal species. | 蝙蝠是种极具母性的物种 |
[36:19] | They are quite protective of their young. | 他们对幼崽极为呵护 |
[36:23] | Walter,are you saying that we can lure this thing | 沃尔特 你是说 我们能靠拿着这玩意儿 |
[36:25] | By dangling those larvae in front of it? | 的幼虫再它眼皮底下晃 来诱捕它吗 |
[36:28] | Yes. but no. | 是的 但是不对 |
[36:30] | Oh,great,this again. | 好么 又来这套了 |
[36:31] | It won’t be necessary to be in front of it. | 并不需要在它面前 |
[36:34] | Bats are capable of seeking out their offspring | 蝙蝠可以在几英里外 |
[36:37] | From miles away. | 找到自己的幼崽 |
[36:38] | We’ve already determined | 我们已经发现 |
[36:40] | That it’s traveling through the sewer systems. | 它是在下水道系统里穿行的 |
[36:41] | So we just need to lure it from a central location. | 所以我们只要在下水道中心诱捕它就行了 |
[36:43] | Wonderful,so we’re gonna antagonize this thing | 太好了 我们先要招惹这玩意儿 |
[36:45] | Into chasing us and then what,walter? | 来找到我们 然后怎样 沃尔特 |
[36:47] | Well,now that I have a better idea | 知道了它的生物构成 我有了个 |
[36:49] | Of its biological makeup, I think I can kill it, | 更好的主意 我想我可以杀了它 |
[36:52] | Assuming that you can provide us | 只要你能提供我们 |
[36:54] | With 50-caliber incendiary rounds,agent dunham. | 50mm口径的燃烧弹 德侦探 |
[36:56] | Well,that’s not exactly fbi standard-issue,walter. | 那可不是联邦调查局的标准制式啊 沃尔特 |
[37:00] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么干吗 |
[37:01] | If my theory is correct | 如果我的理论没错 |
[37:03] | And the bat traits are dominant in the creature, | 这种生物又确有蝙蝠的特质 |
[37:05] | Then yes,i believe we can successfully lure it. | 那么是的 我相信我们可以诱捕到它 |
[37:09] | Whether we can survive the encounter | 虽说我们能否在邂逅这生物后安然无恙 |
[37:12] | Is the more intriguing question. | 是个更有趣的问题 |
[37:20] | Okay,we missing anything? | 好的 我们还缺什么吗 |
[37:21] | Could you carry these,son? | 你能拿着这些吗 孩子 |
[37:23] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[37:24] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[37:26] | You must be very gentle with them. | 你要对它们小心翼翼的哦 |
[37:27] | Right,’cause we wouldn’t want to hurt the monster babies. | 是啊 我们可不想伤了这些怪物的幼虫 |
[37:32] | You need anything? | 你需要什么东西吗 |
[37:33] | A shot of j.d. | 打点JD |
[37:35] | And a chaser of beer would be nice. | 再来点啤酒就更好了 |
[37:37] | You know,hunting this thing in the sewers… | 你知道 在下水道里猎杀这东西 |
[37:42] | It’s not a good idea,liv. | 这主意并不好 小奥 |
[37:44] | You got a better idea? | 你还有更好的主意吗 |
[37:47] | Yeah. | 有 |
[37:48] | Don’t get hurt for me. | 别为我白白流血受伤 |
[37:50] | Well,that’s not really very fair | 这么说可不公平 |
[37:53] | Considering you would do the same thing for me. | 因为你也会为我这么做的 |
[38:03] | I’ll be back soon,I promise. | 我去去就回 我保证 |
[38:08] | You will call me if his condition changes. | 他情况有变 你就打电话给我 |
[38:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:13] | We ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:15] | Ready as I’ll ever be. | 跟以前一样 万事俱备 |
[38:17] | Walter,let’s go. | 沃尔特 咱们出发 |
[38:19] | Be right there,son. | 马上来 儿子 |
[38:31] | Based on the schematics, | 根据图纸 |
[38:33] | This will make a fine infiltration point. | 这里会是个很好的渗透地点 |
[38:39] | Nothing to see here,ma’am. | 没什么好看的 女士 |
[38:41] | Just routine maintenance. | 只是例行维护 |
[38:44] | Smells great down here. | 下面味道不错 |
[38:47] | So what’s next,walter? | 接下来怎么做 沃尔特 |
[38:49] | There’s an intersection 100 feet down here | 往前走100英尺 有个十字路口 |
[38:52] | That will conduct the sound most effectively. | 那里传导声波的效率最高 |
[39:10] | Nearly there. | 快到了 |
[39:24] | The larvae are creating a vibration, | 这些幼虫在发出声波振动 |
[39:27] | Frequencies of sound | 一种能被蝙蝠 |
[39:29] | Detectable by bats | 探查到的声波频率 |
[39:35] | And hopefully our guest of honor. | 希望我们的猜测是正确的 |
[39:41] | Well,now I know what it feels like | 现在我知道当活诱饵 |
[39:42] | To be live bait. | 是什么感觉的了 |
[39:44] | Hey,come on,let’s get into position. | 来吧 我们赶紧就位 |
[39:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:00] | You just get in? | 你刚回来吗 |
[40:02] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[40:04] | I thought it might be you. | 我就知道是你 |
[40:06] | I just got in from the market. | 我刚才超市回来 |
[40:08] | I ran into Jody. | 我碰到乔迪了了 |
[40:11] | What is it? | 你笑什么 |
[40:13] | Oh,uh,she just told me a really funny joke. | 她告诉我一个特别好笑的笑话 |
[40:17] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:18] | So the patient goes to his doctor | 病人去看医生 |
[40:20] | And he says, | 他说 |
[40:22] | “Doctor,if I give up wine,women,and song, | 如果我戒酒 远离女人 也不唱歌 |
[40:25] | Will I live longer?” | 我能活得久一点吗 |
[40:28] | And the doctor says, | 医生说 |
[40:29] | “Well,no. | 不能 |
[40:31] | But it’ll feel longer.” | 不过感觉上会更久 |
[40:39] | You don’t think that’s funny. | 你觉得不好笑吧 |
[40:42] | I do. | 很好笑 |
[40:43] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不觉得 |
[40:44] | Are you gonna be home for dinner? | 你回来吃晚饭吗 |
[40:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:49] | Okay,all right. | 那好吧 |
[40:51] | Well,I will see you when you get home. | 那你回来时再见吧 |
[40:52] | And I love you,babe, | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[40:54] | Even more for laughing at that joke. | 你觉得那笑话不好笑 我也爱你 |
[40:56] | And I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:59] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[41:14] | Frightening situation like this, | 在这种恐怖的情形下 |
[41:16] | Two things occur to me. | 我会想做两件事 |
[41:18] | The first is a song.I used to sing to rufus. | 第一件事就是唱歌 我以前常给鲁弗斯唱歌 |
[41:23] | Our dog. | 我们家的狗 |
[41:24] | When he was young, he used to have night terrors. | 他小时候常常夜惊 |
[41:44] | Hey,walter,think we can wait down here | 嗨 沃尔特 你觉得我们在这里等着 |
[41:46] | To be mauled in silence, please? | 会被悄悄地干掉吗 |
[41:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:50] | So what was the second thing? | 那第二件事是什么呢 |
[41:52] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[41:53] | You said two things occur to you. | 你说你会做两件事的 |
[41:56] | Oh,the second thing. | 对 第二件事 |
[42:01] | I need to tinkle. | 我会想小便 |
[42:02] | Could either of you direct me to the facilities? | 你们谁能带我去拿设备 |
[42:06] | The facilities? | 设备 |
[42:08] | You’re in the sewer,walter. | 沃尔特 你在下水道里呢 |
[42:10] | You’re knee-deep in the facilities. | 你正在设备里面呢 |
[42:12] | Quite right. | 没错 |
[42:15] | Excuse me. | 我走开一下 |
[42:27] | Don’t say that I never take you anywhere. | 别说我没带你出去玩 |
[42:39] | Walter,what the hell are you doing? | 沃尔特 你搞什么鬼 |
[42:40] | Hey,open this up right now. | 嗨 赶紧把门打开 |
[42:42] | I’m afraid I can’t do that,Peter. | 恐怕不行 彼得 |
[42:44] | No one else is going to get hurt. | 不能再有人受伤了 |
[42:45] | This thing is a mistake, | 那个怪物完全是个过失 |
[42:46] | And I’m going to correct it alone. | 我要一个人去搞定它 |
[42:49] | Walter,hey! | 沃尔特 嘿 |
[42:51] | Walter,you open this gate right now. | 沃尔特 你立刻把门打开 |
[42:53] | You were right,Peter. | 你说的没错 彼得 |
[42:54] | I live in a society. | 我生活在社会中 |
[42:55] | And I need to clean up after myself. | 我要为自己的过错负责 |
[42:58] | Walter,this is not your fault. | 沃尔特 这不是你的错 |
[42:59] | You did not do this. | 这不是你干的 |
[43:01] | No,but I could have. | 不 我本可以的 |
[43:02] | I pursued the same science… | 我曾做过相同的研究 |
[43:04] | Walter,walter,you’re not prepared for this. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 你压根不知道会面对什么 |
[43:06] | That thing could tear you apart. | 那个怪物会把你撕碎的 |
[43:08] | That’s right. I almost forgot. | 没错 我差点忘了 |
[43:09] | I’ve already considered that possibility. | 我已经考虑到这一点了 |
[43:12] | Walter, is that the trichlorimide? | 沃尔特 那是三氯代酰亚胺吗 |
[43:14] | No,no,no! | 不 不要 |
[43:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[43:16] | That’s gonna poison you. | 你会被毒死的 |
[43:19] | Should the creature consume me, | 要是那个怪我吃掉我 |
[43:21] | It will only be poisoning itself. | 它自己也会中毒的 |
[43:22] | Afterwards, you remove its blood | 然后你就可以提取它的血液 |
[43:25] | And save agent Francis. | 去救弗探员了 |
[43:27] | Walter,listen to me, I don’t want you to do this. | 沃尔特 听我说 我可不想你这么做 |
[43:30] | Okay? Do you hear what I’m saying? | 好吗 你听到我说的话了没 |
[43:32] | I do not want you to do this. | 我不想你这么做 |
[43:33] | Should I live, there’s an antidote in the lab, | 如果我能活下来 实验室里有解药 |
[43:36] | Which I should ingest within the hour. | 一小时之内给我就行 |
[43:38] | So time is of the essence. | 所以时间很紧迫 |
[43:40] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[43:41] | Walter,stop right there. | 沃尔特 站住 |
[43:43] | Walter,come back here! | 沃尔特 快回来 |
[43:44] | Stop right now! | 站住 |
[43:46] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[44:10] | Selfish son of a bitch. | 这个自私的混球 |
[44:12] | If he lives through this, I am gonna kill him myself. | 如果他能活下来 我要亲手灭了他 |
[45:29] | Oh,dear god. | 哦 天呐 |
[45:32] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[45:34] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[45:37] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[45:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:57] | Although when I mentioned | 我刚刚提到 |
[46:00] | That the poison would kill me within the hour, | 毒药会在一小时后发作 |
[46:03] | Did either of you happen to notice the time? | 你们留意过了多久了吗 |
[46:33] | That’s it then? | 这就是解药吗 |
[46:34] | Now we wait. | 我们现在等着 |
[46:37] | Prepare agent Francis for the ultrasound. | 为弗探员准备超声波检查 |
[46:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:47] | Sonia and i, | 索尼娅跟我 |
[46:49] | We’ve been talking a lot lately | 我们最近一直在谈论 |
[46:53] | About having a baby. | 要个孩子的事情 |
[46:55] | Sorry, I gotta gel you up. | 抱歉 我给你抹点胶 |
[47:00] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[47:02] | What you said before about the consequences, | 你之前说的那些后果 |
[47:06] | I don’t think of them, never have. | 我从没有考虑过 |
[47:10] | Don’t know if I can. | 也不知道我能不能想到 |
[47:12] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是那样的 |
[47:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:17] | But you were brave today. | 但你今天很勇敢 |
[47:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:24] | Check in on agent Francis. | 给弗探员检查一下 |
[47:29] | Let’s look in on our little friends. | 我们来看看那些小朋友 |
[47:41] | It didn’t work. | 没奏效 |
[47:43] | Ever the pessimist. | 不要悲观嘛 |
[47:48] | Look. | 看 |
[47:54] | They’re dying. | 他们正在消亡 |
[47:58] | What happens now? | 下面怎么办 |
[48:01] | Now you crap ’em out. | 把他们拉出来 |
[48:16] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我没想吵醒你 |
[48:31] | You feel good. | 你感觉好吗 |
[48:34] | So do you. | 你也是 |