时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | For those of you just joining us, | 新来的同志们 |
[00:10] | What you’re looking at is the work of z.f.t., | 你们看到的这些 都是Z.F.T的罪行 |
[00:12] | A terrorist organization responsible | Z.F.T是一个恐怖组织 |
[00:14] | For at least a half a dozen biological attacks | 跟过去几个月发生的几起 |
[00:16] | Over the last several months. | 生化袭击都脱不开干系 |
[00:17] | Everything we know thus far can be found in your packets, | 目前掌握的情况都在你们手上 |
[00:20] | Including a copy of their manifesto, | 包括该组织的宣言 |
[00:21] | Which elucidates their ideology and their methods: | 其中阐述了他们的理念和手法 |
[00:24] | “destruction by the advancement of technology,” | “用科技进步实现破坏目的” |
[00:26] | Which in short boils down to the following: | 简而言之 |
[00:28] | Attempting to provoke or prepare for a war. | 就是试图挑起或准备发动战争 |
[00:31] | War? with whom? | 战争 向谁宣战 |
[00:32] | That’s the question, isn’t it? | 问题就在这里 |
[00:34] | What we do know is that these bizarre acts | [纽约市]但我们能明确这些怪异的行动 |
[00:36] | Seem to be increasing in frequency | 正在逐步增多 |
[00:38] | And that their targets are unpredictable, | 无法预知受害人是谁 |
[00:40] | And therefore unprotectable. | 因此无法实施保护 |
[00:42] | Taxi. taxi! | 出租车 |
[00:49] | We’ve recently developed evidence | 近期掌握的证据显示 |
[00:51] | Which suggests z.f.t. is funded by an unlikely source | Z.F.T的创始人可能是个 |
[00:53] | And a name i’m sure you’ve all heard of. | 你们也早闻其名的人 |
[00:54] | William bell, founder and chairman of massive dynamic. | 威廉·贝尔 巨力集团的创始人兼主席 |
[00:58] | Wait. wait. hold the bus! | 等等 先别开车 |
[01:05] | You go up park, right? past lenox hill hospital? | 往公园方向吧 经过莱诺克斯山医院吗 |
[01:07] | Yeah, six stops away. are you feeling okay? | 6个站就到 你没事吧 |
[01:09] | Fine. let’s just go, please. | 没事 快开车 拜托 |
[01:12] | Those of you assembled in this room now | 在场的各位 |
[01:13] | Have a single, clear-cut goal | 明确一个任务 |
[01:15] | To provide actionable evidence establishing a link | 找出能确定威廉·贝尔和Z.F.T关系 |
[01:18] | Between william bell and z.f.t. | 可供提起诉讼的证据 |
[01:20] | Special agents olivia dunham and charlie francis | 奥利维亚·德纳姆和查理·弗朗西斯探员 |
[01:22] | Will be assigning you to teams | 会调配各位 |
[01:23] | And coordinating the investigation. | 协助调查 |
[01:25] | All efforts and information go through them. | 有任何进展 即刻通知他们 |
[01:27] | Now let’s go to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[01:59] | Stop the bus. | 停车 |
[02:01] | Stop the bus, please. i have to get off. | 麻烦停车 我要下车 |
[02:03] | Ma’am, will you please sit down? | 请坐好 女士 |
[02:04] | Please stop the bus, i have to get off now. | 麻烦停车 我得马上下车 |
[02:06] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[02:14] | Oh, my god. please, please help. somebody. | 天啊 谁能救救我 |
[02:18] | Oh, my god. i can’t breathe. | 天啊 我无法呼吸了 |
[02:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:26] | Lady, you okay? | 你还好吗 女士 |
[03:08] | Find anything new and exciting in there, walter? | 有什么新奇发现吗 沃尔特 |
[03:10] | Huh? | 什么 |
[03:11] | Well, you’ve read the manifesto | 你来来回回看那本宣言 |
[03:12] | About a dozen times cover to cover | 有好几遍了 |
[03:14] | So just wondering. | 所以问问 |
[03:17] | I need to show you something, peter. | 我要给你看点东西 彼得 |
[03:30] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -在干什么 -我不知道 |
[03:33] | Show and tell, apparently. | 展示教学吧 |
[03:39] | What is this? i don’t know what i’m looking at. | 这是什么 我看不明白 |
[03:48] | This typewriter’s belly’s. | 这台打字机是比利的 |
[03:52] | I remember the day he purchased it. | 我记得他买来当天 |
[03:53] | It was raining. | 天正下着雨 |
[03:55] | Do you understand what you’re saying, walter? | 你知道这说明什么吗 沃尔特 |
[03:56] | That william bell doesn’t just fund z.f.t., | 威廉·贝尔不仅是Z.F.T的创始人 |
[03:58] | He wrote their manifesto, | 更撰写了这本宣言 |
[04:00] | And is actual reopsible for everything | 而且对近期发生的事件 |
[04:02] | That’s been happening? | 负有责任 |
[04:03] | Absolutely not. | 大错特错 |
[04:04] | William bell was many things. | 威廉·贝尔是个很复杂的人 |
[04:06] | He was ambitions. he was egotistical. | 野心勃勃 骄傲自负 |
[04:09] | He was temperamental. but he wasn’t a madman. | 情绪多变 但不是疯子 |
[04:13] | Although the ideas in his manifesto are radical, | 虽然宣言里的思想过于偏激 |
[04:15] | He wouldn’t do this– this–these horrendous things. | 但他不会做这么骇人听闻的事 |
[04:20] | He would never do it. | 绝对不会 |
[04:22] | There are references all throughout | 宣言始终贯穿着 |
[04:24] | To the chapter of ethics. | 道德规范章节 |
[04:26] | But there is no such chapter. | 但我找不到该章节 |
[04:28] | It is missing. | 缺失了 |
[04:29] | And i believe that someone has removed it | 我相信是被人故意去除了 |
[04:32] | To suite their own evil purposes. | 以满足自己邪恶的目的 |
[04:34] | – I can prove it. – How? | -我能证明 -怎么证明 |
[04:36] | Get another copy of the book. | 找到另一本复本 |
[04:37] | One with all the pages. | 没有缺页的 |
[04:39] | There is no other copy. this is the only one. | 没有了 仅此一本 |
[04:40] | I’ll get it. | 我去接电话 |
[04:42] | He wrote it here in–in this lab. | 他就在这所实验室写的 |
[04:44] | The, it could still be here somewhere,the original. | 初稿应该就在这里 |
[04:48] | – And what if you’re wrong? -I’m not wrong. | -如果你错了呢 -我没错 |
[04:50] | And when i find it, you will see. | 等我找到它 你就会明白 |
[04:53] | It will absolve him, peter. | 它能证明他的清白 彼得 |
[04:57] | Peter, it’s olivia. | 彼得 是奥利维亚 |
[05:03] | So this is what i’ve got so far. | 目前掌握的情况 |
[05:04] | Bus driver called 911, | 巴士司机打电话报警 |
[05:06] | Reported an agitated woman got off his bus. | 报告一名焦虑女子匆忙下车 |
[05:08] | Moments later, she caught fire and exploded. | 不久便自燃爆炸 |
[05:11] | Police combed the area. | 警察搜索了现场 |
[05:12] | They couldn’t find any evidence of an accelerant | 找不到任何催化剂 |
[05:14] | Or an incendiary device. | 或纵火装置 |
[05:16] | If there’s something strange in your neighborhood… | 要是附件有怪事发生 |
[05:19] | Who you gotta call? | 你会打给谁 |
[05:20] | So what do you make of this, walter? | 你有什么想法 沃尔特 |
[05:22] | Well, from what agent francis described, | 根据弗探员所描述的情况 |
[05:25] | It’s possible we’re dealing with a case | 我们面对的应该是 |
[05:27] | Of spontaneous human combustion. | 人体自燃现象 |
[05:29] | Thought that was just a myth. | 我以为那是个神话呢 |
[05:31] | Oh, myth is just an unverified fact. | 神话只是未经证实的事实 |
[05:34] | Maybe she was hit by a tiny meteor. | 说不定她被极小的流行撞了 |
[05:36] | It’s also possible. | 有这个可能 |
[05:37] | Until i get this body back to the lab, | 要把这具尸体送到实验室 |
[05:39] | I won’t be able to say anything with absolute certainty. | 否则我无法给出确凿信息 |
[05:41] | All right, i’ll get the coroner | 好的 我会让验尸官准备 |
[05:43] | To prep the bodies for transport. | 转移这几具尸体 |
[05:44] | Bodies? | 几具尸体 |
[05:45] | Is there another somewhere? | 其他地方还有吗 |
[05:51] | – You okay? – Yeah, i just… | -你没事吧 -没事 只是 |
[06:15] | Broyles. | 我是布洛伊 |
[06:19] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[06:24] | – Phillip. – Nina. | -飞利浦 -尼娜 |
[06:26] | I won’t play coy, phillip. | 我就不拐弯抹角了 飞利浦 |
[06:29] | I understand the fbi has opened an investigation | 我知道联调局正在调查 |
[06:31] | Into massive dynamic. | 巨力集团 |
[06:32] | As you can imagine, we spend a lot of money | 你应该知道 我们在反情报领域 |
[06:36] | On counter-intelligence. | 投入大量资金 |
[06:37] | And any probe into our finances | 任何对我们财务的探查 |
[06:39] | Raises red flags. | 都会拉响警报 |
[06:44] | So… | 所以 |
[06:46] | What are you fishing for? | 你们在查什么 |
[06:47] | Industrial espionage? treaty violations? | 商业间谍还是违约行为 |
[06:50] | We have evidence that indicates | 我们有证据表明 |
[06:52] | William bell may be involved with several biological attacks | 威廉·贝尔涉嫌参与过去几年发生的 |
[06:54] | Perpetrated this past year. | 几起生化袭击犯罪事件 |
[06:56] | – That’s ridiculous. – Perhaps. | -真是荒谬 -也许吧 |
[07:01] | But as long as you’re here, | 但既然你来了 |
[07:03] | If you have something to offer, now would be the time. | 有任何情况可以提供 现在就是时候 |
[07:06] | I’m not one of your street thugs | 我可不是任你恐吓的 |
[07:07] | That you can bully, phillip. | 街头混混 飞利浦 |
[07:09] | And william bell is not a terrorist. | 威廉·贝尔也不是恐怖分子 |
[07:12] | I’d like to hear him tell me that himself. | 我希望由他亲自跟我说明 |
[07:14] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕不行 |
[07:16] | He’s traveling. | 他正在外出 |
[07:22] | You’re wasting your time. william bell is not the enemy. | 你们在浪费时间 威廉·贝尔不是敌人 |
[07:29] | Is there something else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[07:39] | Matter is just energy waiting to happen. | 重点是等待被释放的能量 |
[07:43] | The average adult at rest contains enough potential energy | 睡眠中的普通成人具有的潜在能量 |
[07:47] | To explode with the force of five very large hydrogen bombs. | 其爆炸威力相当于5颗氢弹 |
[07:51] | You know, theoretically, you’re actually right? | 理论上说 你是对的 |
[07:53] | Ho ho ho ho! my son finally agrees with me! | 我儿子终于和我达成一致了 |
[07:57] | Uh, agent farnsworth, take a note of that. | 方探员 赶紧记下来 |
[07:59] | Unfortunately, we’re just not very good at releasing it. | 可惜的是 我们不善于释放能量 |
[08:01] | No. it needs a spark, of course–a trigger. | 不 要有火花 当然还要触发器 |
[08:03] | So what do you think would’ve released it in her? | 那你认为是什么释放了她的能量 |
[08:05] | Some say a particle is to blame– | 可能是极小的粒子 |
[08:07] | The appropriately named “pyroton.” | 正确命名是”派络敦” |
[08:10] | Maybe we could finally prove that it exists. | 说不定我们能证实它的存在 |
[08:13] | Peter! fire up the electron microscope! | 彼得 开启电子显微镜 |
[08:16] | Uh, about that, i might’ve taken that apart. | 那个嘛 被我拿去了 |
[08:18] | – What on earth for? – I needed the parts. | -拿它干嘛 -我自有用处 |
[08:21] | For a project i’m working on. | 为我的一个项目 |
[08:25] | As i said, potential for destruction in each of us | 如我所说 我们每个人的破坏潜力 |
[08:28] | Is infinite! | 都是无限的 |
[08:41] | Yes, jim, i understand. right away. | 好的 吉姆 我明白 马上来 |
[08:45] | I had you pegged as a creature of habit. | 我以为你是个循规蹈矩的人 |
[08:52] | Come again. | 你说什么 |
[08:53] | Your desk. you moved it. | 你的办公桌搬动过了 |
[08:59] | Uh, we know from the driver | 我们从司机那得知了 |
[09:01] | What stop she got on. | 她上车的地点 |
[09:03] | He’s worked up an artist sketch rendering. | 他帮我们完成了受害者的面部素描 |
[09:06] | So we’ll canvass the area, | 我们将彻查附近地区 |
[09:07] | See if we can id her. | 看能否确定受害者身份 |
[09:09] | What about the other victim? | 其他的受害者怎么样 |
[09:10] | Did the bus driver see her get on too? | 司机有看到她一起上车吗 |
[09:13] | Were they not together? | 还是她们不是一起上车的 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry. you mean one. | 抱歉 你在说哪一个 |
[09:17] | There is only one victim. | 只有一个受害者 |
[09:19] | I’m confused. | 我有点搞糊涂了 |
[09:40] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员 |
[09:48] | Where are we on this? | 调查进展如何 |
[09:52] | Uh, the bus driver remembered | 司机记起了 |
[09:54] | What stop she, uh… | 她上车的那 |
[09:58] | What stop she got on. | 她上车的那站 |
[10:01] | He gave us an artist sketch rendering. | 他帮我们完成了受害者的面部素描 |
[10:04] | We’re gonna show it around and see if we can id her. | 我们将张贴画像 看能否确定受害者身份 |
[10:07] | What the hell is going on here? | 这儿到底怎么了 |
[10:09] | Sanford. | 圣福德 |
[10:10] | Why is the entire 13th floor | 为什么整个13楼的人 |
[10:12] | Trying to link William Bell to biological terror attacks? | 都要把威廉·贝尔和生物恐怖袭击联系到一起 |
[10:14] | We have evidence that Bell might be implicated. | 我们有证据表明贝尔有牵连 |
[10:16] | Yeah, i know what you have. | 我知道你手上的资料 |
[10:17] | You have testimony from a dead man | 是一份死人的证词 |
[10:18] | Who himself was an admitted terrorist. | 而那个人是公认的恐怖分子 |
[10:20] | Well, his testimony confirms what we’ve long suspected. | 他的证词证实了我们长期的猜测 |
[10:22] | Massive Dynamic may be involved | 巨力集团可能涉及 |
[10:25] | Or behind the events we’ve been witnessing. | 我们调查的各类事件 抑或就是幕后主使 |
[10:27] | William Bell and Massive Dynamic | 威廉·贝尔和巨力集团 |
[10:29] | Are the defense department’s largest contractors. | 是国防部最大的承包商 |
[10:32] | These waters are much too deep for a fishing expedition. | 这里面的关系可没那么简单 |
[10:35] | Are you seriously suggesting that we just ignore? | 你是要我们置之不理吗 |
[10:37] | I am telling you to drop this | 我要你们收手 |
[10:39] | Considering that you have nothing more | 因为你们除了敌方线人 |
[10:41] | Than an unsubstantiated report from a hostile source. | 那缺乏事实依据的报告外 一无所有 |
[10:44] | Clear? | 明白了吗 |
[10:53] | Are we really going to… | 我们真的要放弃吗 |
[10:55] | No. | 不 |
[10:56] | Get more evidence. | 搜集更多的证据 |
[11:08] | Just a few more centimeters | 还差几公分 |
[11:11] | You know, Walter, working with you, | 沃尔特 跟你一起工作 |
[11:14] | It’s amazing the sort of things you get used to. | 要适应很多东西 |
[11:16] | You’re not the first person to tell me that. | 你不是第一个这么跟我说的 |
[11:18] | Wow. Looks like somebody could’ve flossed more. | 看来有人牙线用得太多了 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:29] | Let’s just hope that She has her dental records on file. | 希望能在档案中找到她的牙科记录 |
[11:33] | File of course? | 档案吗 |
[11:35] | My filing system. | 我的档案系统 |
[11:36] | Perhaps that’s where i hid the manifesto! | 我可能把宣言藏那里了 |
[11:39] | You mean like how you seal things | 你是说就像你把东西藏到 |
[11:41] | In the walls of your old house | 你老房子的墙里 |
[11:42] | Or how you squirrel things away | 或者你在全国范围内 |
[11:43] | In random deposit boxes around the country? | 把东西随机放进储物柜那样吗 |
[11:45] | I would hardly call that a “filing system.” | 那也能叫档案系统吗 |
[11:47] | I was prone to hide things because i was afraid | 我喜欢藏东西因为我害怕 |
[11:49] | That someone would unlock all my secrets. | 有人会破解我的秘密 |
[11:52] | I didn’t realize that the someone would be me. | 我并没有意识到那个人会是我自己 |
[11:55] | Where’s my geiger counter? I left it here. | 我的盖革计数器在哪 我记得放这的 |
[11:57] | You think a radiation detector’s | 你认为辐射探测器 |
[11:58] | Gonna help you find the manifesto? | 能帮你找到宣言吗 |
[12:00] | No. But i find that the rhythmic ticking | 不是 我发现有节奏的滴答声 |
[12:04] | It emits helps me think. | 能帮助我思考 |
[12:06] | Oh, Walter, peter actually cannibalized that | 沃尔特 彼得把那个东西 |
[12:09] | For his project too. | 也用到他的项目里了 |
[12:10] | Oh, no, look, this has got to stop. | 听着 必须禁止这种事情的发生 |
[12:13] | Lab rule number one, | 实验室准则第一条 |
[12:14] | Do not borrow walter’s equipment without asking! | 未经沃尔特同意不得借用仪器 |
[12:18] | Walter, we found a match on the victim. | 沃尔特 我们找到了匹配的受害者 |
[12:25] | Her name is Susan Pratt. | 她叫苏珊·普拉特 |
[12:34] | Thank you. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 接下来交给我们吧 |
[12:37] | Susan Pratt. She’s 29 years old. Single. | 苏珊·普拉特 现年29岁 单身 |
[12:43] | Worked for a New York highway department. | 在纽约某公路管理处工作 |
[12:46] | Tollbooth operator. | 是收费站工作人员 |
[12:48] | That’s a lonely line of work. | 好枯燥的工作 |
[12:54] | Doesn’t look like she had much of a social life either. | 貌似她的社交生活也是如此 |
[12:59] | She’s definitely a table for one. | 她肯定是独守餐桌 |
[13:08] | Hey, liv. | 小奥 |
[13:09] | You think there’s something wrong with her? | 你觉得她有什么问题吗 |
[13:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:13] | You know, good-looking woman in the prime of her life. | 漂亮女人在她最好的年华 |
[13:17] | No evidence of a boyfriend. | 却没有男朋友 |
[13:19] | Or any friends for that matter. | 也没有那种异性的朋友 |
[13:21] | Just doesn’t exactly strike me as being normal. | 我感觉这很不正常 |
[13:24] | Well, i guess that depends | 我想这取决于 |
[13:25] | On what your definition of normal is. | 你对正常的定义是什么 |
[13:33] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[13:35] | Hey, Charlie, I think i found something. | 查理 我想我找到点东西 |
[13:36] | She has a $30,000 check from an Isaac Winters. | 她有一张来自艾萨克·温特斯的3万元支票 |
[13:40] | I found something too. | 我也找到了 |
[13:42] | I think you should take a look at this. | 我想你应该看看这个 |
[13:58] | What the hell happened to her? | 她到底怎么了 |
[14:02] | Walter, I’m back. | 沃尔特 我回来了 |
[14:04] | Did you get it? | 你买到了吗 |
[14:06] | No, i told you they don’t have it. | 没有 我跟你说了他们没有 |
[14:08] | Has to be Franken Berry, that’s what i ate back then. | 一定要是科学怪人膨化食品 就是我那时吃的 |
[14:11] | If i’m to remember where i hid the manuscript, | 那样我就能记得我藏手稿的地方 |
[14:14] | It’s simple sense memory, Peter. | 彼得 这是简单的感官记忆 |
[14:16] | But they don’t have it. | 但是他们没有 |
[14:17] | For all we know, they don’t even make it anymore. | 现在都停产了 |
[14:19] | I did, however, get you this. | 不过我还是买到了这个 |
[14:21] | All the artificial sugary sweetness | 一个成长中的科学家所需的 |
[14:23] | A growing scientist needs. | 所有人工含糖美味 |
[14:24] | Hello, agent Dunham! | 你好 德探员 |
[14:27] | Let me guess, you’re a cornflakes gal. | 让我猜猜 你喜欢吃玉米片的 |
[14:30] | Am I correct? | 对不对 |
[14:31] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[14:33] | Why not? | 没理由不喜欢 |
[14:35] | So we went to the victim’s apartment | 我们到了受害者的公寓 |
[14:36] | And there appears to be evidence of other fires. | 有其他火灾的迹象 |
[14:40] | So the bus stop wasn’t her first incident. | 也就是说车站不是她第一次出事 |
[14:43] | No. | 不是 |
[14:46] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[14:47] | Does that mean something to you? | 你能想到什么吗 |
[14:49] | It changes everything. | 全盘推翻之前的假设 |
[14:52] | We can rule out spontaneous human combustion. | 我们可以排除自发的人体自燃 |
[14:54] | For one, i mean, that’s strictly a one-off event | 那是严格意义上的一次性事件 |
[14:57] | As you can imagine. | 你们能想象的到 |
[14:58] | So what does it rule in? | 那么能确定什么 |
[15:01] | Pyrokinesis. | 炙灼 |
[15:03] | Stop. There’s no time for jokes, walter. | 沃尔特 没时间开玩笑 |
[15:05] | Pyrokinesis? | 炙灼 |
[15:06] | It’s not even a real word. | 那都算不上一个真正的词语 |
[15:08] | It was made up by Steven King. | 是史蒂芬·金发明的 |
[15:09] | You ever see Firestarter with Drew Barrymore? | 你看过德鲁·巴里摩尔演的《凶火》吗 |
[15:10] | Little girl who can start fires with her mind? | 小女孩能用意识点火 |
[15:12] | Mr. King coined the term, | 金先生创造了这个词 |
[15:14] | But the phenomenon existed long before that. | 但是这种现象很早就有了 |
[15:17] | It’s not that complicated, really. | 其实并没有那么复杂 |
[15:18] | It’s merely a form of telekinesis. | 只不过是心灵传动的一种表现形式 |
[15:20] | The ability to move objects with the mind. | 用意念移动物体 |
[15:22] | Merely? | 只不过 |
[15:23] | However, with pyrokinetics, | 然而 通过炙灼 |
[15:25] | They can excite objects at a molecular level. | 他们可以在分子水平激活物体 |
[15:29] | Well,well, look, think, think of,of,of | 听着 你们想想 |
[15:33] | Each of these grains of cereal as a molecule. | 把麦片里的每个颗粒当作一个分子 |
[15:36] | Uh, as the molecules start to vibrate more quickly, | 当分子开始快速振动 |
[15:43] | They generate heat. | 产生热量 |
[15:45] | Energy. | 能量 |
[15:47] | Until that energy must be released! | 直到能量必须被释放 |
[15:52] | It’s a fascinating demonstration, walter. | 沃尔特 示范得很不错 |
[15:53] | But it still doesn’t explain why it is | 但仍然无法解释 |
[15:55] | That Susan Pratt blew up. | 苏珊·普拉特自燃的原因 |
[15:56] | I suspect this was a newfound ability. | 我猜这是一种新获取的能力 |
[15:58] | Well, it,it,it takes training | 需要加以训练 |
[15:59] | To generate a heat source Outside of the body. | 没有适当的控制 |
[16:02] | Without proper control, the energy is turned inward. | 在体外产生热源 能量就会转向内部 |
[16:05] | You see? She had no other options. | 她别无选择 |
[16:07] | So you think that she had a choice | 你认为她可以选择 |
[16:09] | To either blow somebody else up | 把别人点燃 |
[16:11] | Or blow herself up. | 或把自己点燃 |
[16:12] | Yes. But this poor woman had yet to master her ability. | 没错 但这个可怜的女人没有掌握自己的能力 |
[16:16] | Which made her a powder keg. | 让自己成了火药桶 |
[16:18] | Emotional stress, agitation, | 情绪压力 激动 |
[16:20] | Any high anxiety would set her off. | 任何一种高度焦虑都会把她点燃 |
[16:22] | So where does this ability come from? | 这种能力从何而来 |
[16:24] | Is it that she was just born different | 她生来就与众不同 |
[16:26] | Or is it something that someone did to her? | 还是有人对她做了什么 |
[16:29] | That is the real question now, isn’t it? | 这才是真正的问题 对吗 |
[16:33] | I’m not cleaning that up, by the way. | 顺便说下 我不会打扫这里的 |
[16:34] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[16:37] | We got a hit from that check you found | 我们从你在苏珊·普拉特家 |
[16:39] | In susan pratt’s apartment. | 发现的支票上找到了线索 |
[16:40] | Uh, it was cut from a law firm. | 它来自一家法律公司 |
[16:42] | Signed by isaac winters. | 签署人是艾萨克·温特斯 |
[16:44] | He has an office in charlestown. | 他在查尔斯顿有间办公室 |
[17:18] | No movement. | 没有人 |
[17:20] | Why am i not surprised you brought one of those? | 看你带了家伙来 我怎么一点都不奇怪 |
[17:24] | Because you know me too well. | 因为你太了解我了 |
[17:26] | If we get caught, i don’t know you at all. | 如果被抓 我会说我跟你毫无瓜葛 |
[17:43] | Looks like somebody left in a hurry. | 看来有些人走得很急 |
[17:45] | You have four new messages. | 你有四个语音留言 |
[17:52] | Mr. winters, this is susan. | 温特斯先生 我是苏珊 |
[17:55] | Susan pratt. | 苏珊·普拉特 |
[17:56] | You told me to call you | 你叫我如果有奇怪的事发生 |
[17:57] | If anything odd started happening. | 就打电话给你 |
[17:59] | Well, it did, after i took the tests. | 我接受试验之后 的确有怪事发生 |
[18:01] | Please call me back. | 请回我的电话 |
[18:04] | I’m gonna call ert, have them dust for prints. | 我给罪证小组打个电话 让他们来取指纹 |
[18:10] | Mr. winters, it’s susan again. | 温特斯先生 还是我苏珊 |
[18:11] | You told me–you told me not to talk to anybody, | 你告诉过我不要和任何人讲 |
[18:14] | But i’m scared. | 但我很害怕 |
[18:15] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[18:32] | Attention all citizens. | 市民们请注意 |
[18:34] | Evacuate the area now. | 本区域清空 |
[18:37] | Proceed to the nearest emergency shelter. | 请疏散到最近的紧急避难所 |
[18:40] | This is not a test. | 不是演习 |
[18:42] | Liv. hey. | 小奥 嗨 |
[18:49] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:00] | You sure you didn’t have any LSD? | 你确定没吃过迷幻药吗 |
[19:03] | Mescaline? Magic mushrooms? | 麦斯卡林还是神奇蘑菇 |
[19:05] | It wasn’t a drug trip, walter. | 沃尔特 我不是嗑药了 |
[19:07] | Well, visual hallucinations can be caused | 很多因素都会 |
[19:09] | By a number of things. | 导致是幻觉的发生 |
[19:10] | Could you look straight ahead, please? | 请向前看 |
[19:11] | Sleep deprivation, a concussion, brain tumor. | 睡眠不足 脑震荡或者脑瘤 |
[19:16] | I feel like i’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我有些精神失常了 |
[19:18] | Oh, i don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[19:20] | If you were actually going insane, | 如果你真的疯了 |
[19:22] | You’d likely have no idea what’s happening. | 就不会意识到发生什么了 |
[19:26] | Take it from me. | 信我的吧 |
[19:28] | When did these episodes start? how did they feel? | 你的幻觉什么时候开始的 有什么感觉 |
[19:31] | First with susan pratt’s body. | 第一次是看到苏珊·普拉特尸体的时候 |
[19:33] | Then it was in broyles’ office. | 接着是在布洛伊的办公室 |
[19:34] | The other on the street. | 还有一次是在街上 |
[19:36] | The same people, the same places, but bleak. | 相同的人 相同的地点 但是很阴霾 |
[19:40] | The, uh, the city was on fire. | 整个城市都着火了 |
[19:44] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[19:45] | There’s another possibility, | 还有一种可能 |
[19:47] | But it’s a bit complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[19:50] | Deja vu. | 幻觉记忆[对未经历事情的似曾相识感] |
[19:51] | It wasn’t deja vu, walter. | 沃尔特 这不是幻觉记忆 |
[19:52] | Not even close. | 根本不是 |
[19:54] | Typical protracted deja vu. prolonged. | 是典型的延长性幻觉记忆 |
[19:57] | You’re familiar with the–the pliability of space-time, yes? | 你对时空的柔性有了解吧 |
[20:01] | Course. Who isn’t? | 当然了 谁不知道啊 |
[20:03] | One minute will explain. | 我用一分钟解释下 |
[20:10] | Most of us experience life as a-a linear progression | 大多数人觉得人生是线性前进的 |
[20:14] | Just like this. | 就像这样 |
[20:16] | But this is an illusion | 但这其实是幻觉 |
[20:18] | Because every day, life presents us | 因为每一天 我们都 |
[20:20] | With an array of choices. | 会面对各种各样的选择 |
[20:21] | As a result, life should look more like this. | 因此 人生应该像这样 |
[20:27] | And each choice… | 而每个选择 |
[20:30] | Leads to a new path. | 都会通往不同的方向 |
[20:32] | To go to work. to stay home. | 去上班 还是待在家 |
[20:37] | And each choice we take creates a new reality. | 我们所做出的每个选择 都会带来一种新的现实 |
[20:42] | Do–do younderstand? | 你懂吗 |
[20:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:44] | But what does it have to do with deja vu | 但这和幻觉记忆有什么关系 |
[20:46] | Deja vu is–is–is simply a-a momentary glimpse | 幻觉记忆其实就是对另一种人生的 |
[20:49] | To the other side. | 灵光一现 |
[20:50] | Almost everyone experiences it. | 几乎每个人都经历过 |
[20:52] | We feel that we’ve been somewhere before | 我们觉得似曾去过某地 |
[20:56] | Because actually we have in another reality. | 是因为在另一种现实里我们的确去过 |
[20:59] | It’s another path. | 这是另外一种道路 |
[21:02] | The road not taken. | 我们没有选择的那条路 |
[21:05] | Walter, why me? | 沃尔特 为什么是我 |
[21:07] | Why am i seeing these visions? | 为什么是我看到了这些东西 |
[21:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:19] | Walter, what about william bell’s drug trials? | 沃尔特 会不会是威廉·贝尔的药物试验引起的 |
[21:23] | Cortexiphan. | 克特西芬 |
[21:26] | You said that it worked on perception. | 你说过它对人的感知会有影响 |
[21:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:29] | If it’s true and i was part of the trials | 如果真是这样 我小时候 |
[21:31] | When i was a kid, | 参与过这些试验 |
[21:34] | Is it possible that it’s causing these visions? | 会不会导致我现在这些幻觉 |
[21:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:39] | But what i do know is that you are a committed investigator. | 但是我知道 你是一个忠诚的探员 |
[21:43] | You’re a perceptive agent. | 你是一个有洞察力的特工 |
[21:45] | If you are having these visions, whatever they are, | 如果你有这些幻觉 不管是什么 |
[21:48] | There must be a reason. | 一定有原因的 |
[21:49] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:51] | Really, walter, from a man who routinely sees | 真的吗 沃尔特 相信一个时不时 |
[21:53] | Little green men prancing through the lab | 看到包着方头巾的小绿人仰首阔步地 |
[21:54] | With tam o’shanters on? | 进出实验室的人吗 |
[21:56] | Hey, i think i found something. | 我有发现了 |
[21:59] | It’s another victim who died the same way susan pratt did. | 又一个受害者 和苏珊·普拉特的死状一样 |
[22:02] | I checked it out and the guy who runs the web site | 我查了一下 网站的所有者 |
[22:04] | Lives in malden. | 住在莫尔登 |
[22:13] | – Yes. – Uh,my name’s olivia dunham. | -谁 -我叫奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[22:15] | I’m a special agent with the fbi. | 联邦调查局探员 |
[22:17] | We need to speak to emmanuel grayson. | 我们想见艾曼纽·格雷森 |
[22:19] | May i see your credentials, please? | 我能看你下你的证件么 |
[22:36] | Mr. grayson, you operate a web site | 格雷森先生 你运营了一家网站 |
[22:37] | Called “galaxy truths” where you claim to uncover | 叫做”银河真相” 你声称能够 |
[22:41] | Conspiracies perpetrated by foreign governments. | 揭露外国政府的阴谋 |
[22:44] | I don’t claim. i accomplish. | 我不是声称 我做到了 |
[22:47] | Unlike you two. | 不像你们两个 |
[22:48] | You’re just pawns being used by the government. | 你们就是被政府利用的棋子 |
[22:51] | To spread their propaganda. | 到处为政府做宣传 |
[22:53] | Look, i can appreciate your opinion, mr. grayson. | 格雷森先生 我很欣赏你的见解 |
[22:54] | No, no. look. look. | 听我说 |
[22:56] | You’re right, okay? she’s a fed, but i’m not. | 你是对的 她是政府的 不过我不是 |
[22:59] | I’m just like you. | 我和你一样 |
[23:00] | I am a citizen in search of the truth. | 我也是个追求真理的公民 |
[23:02] | Give me the photo. | 给我照片 |
[23:04] | We downloaded this off of your web site. | 我们在你的网站上下载的 |
[23:06] | It claims that this person was a victim | 据称 这个人是 |
[23:07] | Of spontaneous human combustion. | 人体自燃的受害者 |
[23:08] | Now you gotta tell us, where did this one happen? | 现在你要告诉我们 这是在哪发生的 |
[23:11] | Budapest. three weeks ago. | 布达佩斯 三周之前 |
[23:14] | The victim was an american graduate student on holiday. | 受害者是个美国的研究生 在度假 |
[23:17] | The hungarian police say he was attacked | 匈牙利警方称他被袭击了 |
[23:20] | And set on fire.That’s not the truth. | 还被点了火 真相并非如此 |
[23:22] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[23:23] | Are you familiar with william bell? | 你们了解威廉·贝尔这人么 |
[23:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:29] | William bell killed these people. | 这些人是威廉·贝尔杀的 |
[23:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:33] | William bell’s company massive dynamic | 威廉·贝尔的巨力集团 |
[23:36] | Is a cover for all manner of unethical behavior. | 就是他进行各种非人道行径的掩护 |
[23:40] | Multi-national, outside the purview of government control. | 跨国公司 不受政府管制 |
[23:44] | He founded it to continue his | 他成立这个公司 |
[23:46] | Experiments with impunity. | 就可以平安无事的继续他的试验 |
[23:48] | Among them, secret drug trials. | 包括秘密的药物试验 |
[23:51] | This was one of his test subjects. | 这是他试验的一个主要领域 |
[23:55] | Then why would william bell have him killed? | 为什么威廉·贝尔要杀了他呢 |
[23:57] | Well, he didn’t. at least not intentionally. | 他没有 至少不是有意的 |
[24:00] | You see, bell is trying to activate his subjects | 贝尔想要验证他的试验结果 |
[24:03] | To see which ones were successful. | 看哪些是成功的 |
[24:04] | Some can handle the process. others can’t. | 有些人熬过了这场试验 有些人不能 |
[24:08] | – What process? – To create super soldiers. | -什么试验 -制造超级战士 |
[24:11] | – Super soldiers. – Yes. like khan noonien singh. | -超级战士 -就像努尼恩·辛格可汗那样[星际迷航] |
[24:16] | To defend us in a coming war. | 在即将爆发的战争中保护我们 |
[24:17] | – What war? – I’m sorry. | -什么战争 -不好意思 |
[24:21] | -Vulcan? – Yes. | -来自火神星吗 -是的 |
[24:23] | – As in the wrath of… – yes. | -星际迷航2可汗之怒中的那个吗 -是的 |
[24:25] | Let me guess. this war, it’s against… | 我猜猜 你说的战争是为了抵抗 |
[24:29] | The romulans. | 罗慕伦人 |
[24:31] | Renegade romulans from the future. | 来自未来的背叛的罗慕伦人 |
[24:33] | Here to change the timeline. | 他们妄图来篡改时间线走向 |
[24:35] | The sworn enemy of the federation. | 是联邦政府的死敌 |
[24:37] | The federation. | 联邦政府 |
[24:38] | That would be the united federation of planets. | 你说的是星际联邦政府吗 |
[24:40] | Hmm. Yes. | 是的 |
[24:43] | And you know all this because… | 你之所以知道这些是因为 |
[24:44] | I am the son of Seric. | 我是谢立科的儿子 |
[24:46] | Which makes you spock. | 你也就是史波克 |
[24:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:50] | Well, mr. spock, thank you for your time. | 史波克先生 感谢您的合作 |
[24:55] | We’ll let you get back to the bridge now. | 我们现在让您回舰桥 |
[24:56] | Live long and prosper. | 长命百岁 繁荣昌盛 |
[24:59] | Okay, yes, you were right. | 好吧 让您说对了 |
[25:02] | But see that? | 但您瞧 |
[25:03] | I’m a big enough girl to admit when I’m wrong. | 我已经不是不敢认错的小丫头了 |
[25:05] | Oh, but I think we can prepare for that possibility. | 我们可以做好准备 以防万一 |
[25:07] | It shouldn’t be a problem. | 不会有问题的 |
[25:09] | Uh, Mr. Prime Minister, I’m very sorry, | 不好意思 首相大人 |
[25:11] | Would you mind holding for just a moment? | 您别挂好吗 |
[25:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:15] | Hello. When? | 喂 什么时候 |
[25:20] | Well, no. Don’t do that. | 不 别那么做 |
[25:23] | Don’t do anything until I get there. | 我到之前什么都别做 |
[25:28] | Sir, I’m so sorry. Something has just come up. | 抱歉 先生 有紧急情况 |
[25:30] | If you’ll excuse me. Yes. You too. | 请原谅 是 您也是 |
[25:35] | Get me to the helicopter fast. | 立刻把我送到直升机那去 |
[25:49] | What if we’re overlooking something? | 如果是我们遗漏了什么呢 |
[25:52] | What if emmanuel grayson was right? | 要是艾曼纽·格雷森是对的呢 |
[25:55] | About which part? Being from planet vulcan? | 哪部分 来自火神星吗 |
[25:59] | No. Forget that. | 不是 那部分就算了吧 |
[26:02] | But some of what he said made sense. | 但是他讲的有一部分还是说的通的 |
[26:04] | We already know that William Bell conducted drug trials | 我们知道威廉·贝尔用试验阶段的药物 |
[26:06] | With experimental drugs. | 进行临床试验 |
[26:09] | Cortexiphan for one. | 克特西芬就是其中之一 |
[26:12] | Do you have anything stronger for my coffee? | 你有比咖啡更烈点的东西吗 |
[26:15] | Yeah. Bottom drawer. In the cabinet behind you. | 有 你身后的柜子 最下面的抽屉 |
[26:20] | And here I was halfway kidding. | 我是半开玩笑的 |
[26:27] | What? | 干嘛 |
[26:28] | What your father said about me having these visions | 你父亲说我的幻觉 |
[26:31] | For a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[26:33] | Maybe there’s a clue in them that I’m meant to find. | 也许就是要让我找到线索 |
[26:35] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[26:36] | We have one victim. Susan Pratt. | 我们有一个受害者 苏珊·普拉特 |
[26:38] | But in my visions, there are always two bodies. | 但在我的幻象里 一直有两具尸体 |
[26:40] | – Who are they? – I don’t know. Unidentified. | -是谁 -不知道 无法辨认 |
[26:44] | But maybe if I could get back to that parallel universe | 但如果我能回到沃尔特说的那个平行世界 |
[26:47] | As Walter describes, I can ID that second charred body. | 我就能辨认出第二具烧焦的尸体 |
[26:49] | Maybe what’s happening there could help us understand | 也许那里发生的事可以帮助我们理解 |
[26:52] | What’s happening here. | 这里发生的事 |
[26:53] | Happening where? | 哪里发生的 |
[26:55] | Nowhere. | 没哪里 |
[27:01] | Your new assignment. | 你的新任务 |
[27:03] | Always a pleasure seeing you, sir. | 长官 见到你总是很高兴 |
[27:18] | Hey. Wait a sec. Harris. | 等等 哈里斯 |
[27:22] | Can you stop? | 你能等等吗 |
[27:23] | You want me to submit for a psych exam? | 你想让我参加精神测试吗 |
[27:25] | That’s right. I’m concerned for you. | 没错 我担心你 |
[27:27] | – Why? – I’ve read your briefs. | -为什么 -我看了你的报告 |
[27:29] | And I’d say your analysis borders on the paranoid. | 发现你的分析像是得了妄想症一样 |
[27:32] | Besides which, your behavior’s been noted | 另外 我注意到你的行为 |
[27:34] | As erratic and driven by emotion and not just by me. | 很不稳定 不止受控于我 还受控于情绪 |
[27:38] | That is not what this is about. | 不是这么回事 |
[27:39] | My colleagues need to trust me. | 我的同事们需要信赖我 |
[27:41] | They need to depend on me. | 依靠我 |
[27:42] | Not wonder in the back of their minds | 而不是暗自怀疑 |
[27:43] | Whether or not I’m losing mine. | 我是不是疯了 |
[27:44] | Look, this job is intense. | 听着 这工作强度很大 |
[27:46] | This has got nothing to do with my ability to do my job. | 这和我的工作能力无关 |
[27:48] | This is about something else. This is about you and me. | 是另有其事 是你我的个人恩怨 |
[27:50] | This is exactly what I’m talking about | 这正是我要说的 |
[27:51] | Because right now, you are acting emotionally. | 因为现在 你就在感情用事 |
[27:53] | Yes, you’re right, I am. | 对 我就是这样 |
[27:54] | You know, I’ve tried to move past our history. | 我真的很想不计前嫌 |
[27:55] | I’ve tried to reason with you in the interest | 我为了良好的工作关系 |
[27:57] | Of a working relationship. | 尽量跟你讲理 |
[27:59] | But you seem to get off on this. | 但你却穷追不舍 |
[28:01] | So fine. I don’t give a damn anymore. | 那好 从此你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥 |
[28:03] | But I am not going to let you undermine my ability to do my job. | 但我也不会再让你低估我的工作能力 |
[28:06] | You can color this any way you like, Dunham. | 随你怎么说 德纳姆 |
[28:08] | But I am still your superior officer | 但我仍然是你的上司 |
[28:10] | And that evaluation is a direct order. | 那份评估是直接命令 |
[28:57] | We need to get their statements… | 我们要拿到他们的证词 |
[28:59] | You put a shoot to kill order out on the perps. | 对待他们你要不择手段 |
[29:02] | You understand me? Don’t get close to them. | 明白没 不要接近他们 |
[29:04] | -Charlie – Yeah, what’s up? | -查理 -什么事 |
[29:07] | I was wondering where we were | 我想知道苏珊·普拉特这案子 |
[29:09] | On the Susan Pratt case. | 进展如何了 |
[29:10] | We’re at nowhere. Same place we were yesterday. | 没有任何进展 和昨天一样 |
[29:13] | I’d like to look again. | 我想再看一遍 |
[29:17] | You have half of Boston in quarantined lockdown | 你都让半个波士顿城戒严隔离了 |
[29:21] | And you’re worried about a pair of charred twins? | 还会关心一对烧焦的双胞胎吗 |
[29:23] | Twins? | 双胞胎 |
[29:39] | Sorry. Didn’t see you. | 抱歉 没看到你 |
[29:52] | We already ran Susan’s bio. | 我们查过苏珊的资料了 |
[29:54] | – We didn’t find a sister. – I know. | -没发现有她姐妹 -我知道 |
[29:57] | Look. You were right. | 瞧 你说着了 |
[30:00] | Nancy Lewis. | 南希·刘易斯 |
[30:01] | It says here that she had a twin sister | 这里说她有个同胞姐姐 |
[30:03] | Who went missing 11 years ago. | 11年前失踪 |
[30:06] | Maybe Susan ran away. Changed her identity. | 也许苏珊逃跑了 改变了身份 |
[30:09] | She must’ve been running pretty hard. | 她一定逃得很辛苦 |
[30:11] | Where does Nancy live? | 南希住哪 |
[30:15] | She’s local. 934 Whittier. | 本地人 惠蒂尔街934号 |
[30:18] | Thanks, Charlie. | 谢谢 查理 |
[30:32] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[30:36] | Nancy Lewis, my name is Isaac Winters. | 南希·刘易斯 我是艾萨克·温特斯 |
[30:56] | Nancy Lewis. FBI. | 南希·刘易斯 联邦探员 |
[30:58] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们要问你一些问题 |
[31:01] | It’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[31:16] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[31:26] | Coffee’s still hot. | 咖啡还是热的 |
[31:32] | Uh, this is Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[31:33] | I need immediate forensic dispatch to 934 Whittier. | 我要法医鉴定组立即赶到惠蒂尔街934号 |
[31:37] | Apartment 210. | 210室 |
[31:40] | Dunham. Take a look at this. | 德纳姆 瞧瞧这个 |
[31:43] | This glass has been melted. | 玻璃被熔化了 |
[31:47] | You think she’s starting fires like her sister? | 你认为她和她姐姐一样会放火吗 |
[31:51] | What is it? | 还是怎样 |
[31:53] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[31:58] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[32:01] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[32:03] | Yeah, I knew. | 对 我知道 |
[32:06] | Please don’t touch that window. | 别碰那个玻璃 |
[32:08] | We haven’t pulled prints yet. | 我们还没取指纹 |
[32:09] | You’re not gonna need to. | 你不需要那么做 |
[32:10] | I think the protocols and the processing of evidence | 我想取证相关规定和流程 |
[32:12] | Are pretty clear. | 都再清楚不过了 |
[32:14] | Let me guess, you’re new around here. | 我猜你是新来的吧 |
[32:15] | – Is everything all right? – Yeah, everything’s fine. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[32:18] | Just tell Mr. Protocol to let me do my job, please. | 麻烦告诉规定先生 让我好好干活 |
[32:21] | Uh, it’s okay. He’s with me. | 没事的 他和我一起的 |
[32:23] | Are you, uh, ever gonna tell me | 你要不要告诉我 |
[32:25] | what it is that you are actually doing? | 你在忙活些什么啊 |
[32:27] | Help me with this first. Hold the glass up here. | 先帮我扶着上面的玻璃 |
[32:30] | Gently. | 轻点儿 |
[32:39] | Be sure this will be important, I was about to take my bathe. | 最好是要紧事 我正要洗澡呢 |
[32:45] | Hey. You have any problem taking it apart? | 你把它拆开费不费劲 |
[32:48] | Walter tried to take back the electron microscope. | 沃尔特不想带电子显微镜来 |
[32:50] | But I convinced him that you needed it. | 但我说服他说你要用 |
[32:53] | So what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[32:54] | Nancy Lewis was kidnapped. | 南希·刘易斯被绑架了 |
[32:56] | And we’re gonna figure out who did it. | 我们要找出是谁做的 |
[33:10] | I’ve seen this woman before. | 我以前见过这个女人 |
[33:12] | Why does she look so familiar? | 为什么她这么眼熟 |
[33:15] | Maybe because you dissected her twin sister yesterday. | 可能是因为你昨天解剖了她姐姐 |
[33:18] | Remember? Blond girl about 5’7″. | 记得吗 金发女郎 5尺7寸高 |
[33:21] | Really well done. Melted fillings. | 全都焦了 内脏都熔化了 |
[33:26] | Astrid | 阿斯特丽德 |
[33:27] | can you plug that in to the DVI input? | 把这个插到数字接口里好吗 |
[33:32] | Okay. Here’s the deal. | 好了 事情是这样的 |
[33:34] | Walter, the project that I’ve been working on | 沃尔特 我一直在做的项目 |
[33:37] | – Was for you. – For me? | -都是为了你 -为我 |
[33:38] | It reconstructs audio. | 它能重组音频信号 |
[33:40] | I wanted you to be able to digitize | 我希望你能把 |
[33:42] | some of those old water-damaged vinyl records you have. | 以前被水浸坏的唱片数字化 |
[33:44] | I know how much that mean to you. | 我知道那对你意义重大 |
[33:46] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢 儿子 |
[33:48] | You know, when he was five, | 你知道 5岁时 |
[33:51] | He–he built me a popsicle napkin holder. | 他给我做了个冰棒形的餐巾架 |
[33:56] | Dreadful design. Utterly useless. | 设计糟糕 一无是处 |
[33:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:00] | But this– this is… | 但这个 这是 |
[34:08] | Anyway, the basic principles at work here are very simple. | 其实 这里的基本原理很简单 |
[34:10] | You all know how a record player works, right? | 你们都知道唱机怎么工作的吧 |
[34:12] | Yeah. A needle goes over the grooves of the vinyl | 一根针划过唱片的凹槽 |
[34:14] | And the vibrations it picks up are amplified into sound. | 产生的振动被放大为声音 |
[34:16] | Exactly. So the principle is the same. | 没错 原理是一样的 |
[34:18] | Except for instead of a needle, | 除了我不是用针 |
[34:20] | I use the electron microscope to take a high resolution, | 而是用电子显微镜从唱片表面的凹槽里 |
[34:22] | Digital image of the grooves on the surface of the record. | 获取高分辨率的数字图像 |
[34:25] | That image is then transferred into the computer, | 图像进而传输进电脑 |
[34:27] | Which translates it back into audio that we can hear. | 电脑又将其翻译为我们可以听到的音频信号 |
[34:29] | You sound just like him. | 你说话跟你爸爸一模一样 |
[34:33] | I’m guessing that with the software modifications | 我想 有了我给你的那种 |
[34:35] | I gave you, | 软件的修正 |
[34:36] | We’re gonna be able to do the same thing with this. | 我们就能在这块玻璃上 如法炮制 |
[34:38] | So you’re saying that you can play back the glass somehow. | 你是说 我们可以在玻璃上重现现场吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah. walter says that these pyrotechnic abilities | 是的 沃尔特说她们的这种炙灼的能力 |
[34:43] | Only occur during times of emotional stress. | 只能在精神紧张时被触发 |
[34:45] | I think that when our twin was kidnapped, | 我猜就是这位双胞胎被绑架时 |
[34:47] | The heat that she generated ’caused that window | 发出的热量导致了窗户 |
[34:50] | To liquefy slightly. | 出现了轻微的熔融 |
[34:51] | Which means that any sound | 也就是说 |
[34:52] | That was in this room at that time | 当时房间内的一切声音 |
[34:54] | Would’ve left microscopic impressions in the molten glass. | 都会在熔融态玻璃上留下显微印记 |
[34:57] | Like the grooves on a record. | 就像唱片上的凹槽一样 |
[34:58] | Exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[35:00] | Now if you’ll please scan the glass. | 现在麻烦你扫描这玻璃 |
[35:05] | Okay. you’re ready to go. | 好的 万事就绪 |
[35:07] | All right. | 好 |
[35:09] | So it’s transferring into the sound processor now. | 现在图像正被传入音频处理器 |
[35:13] | Let’s see what we got. | 让我们看看 有什么成果 |
[35:18] | That could’ve been one of my records. | 我的唱片也可能会遭此厄运 |
[35:20] | It’s okay. it’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[35:22] | I-i already have a digital scan of the glass in here. | 我已经得到这块玻璃的数码扫描图了 |
[35:24] | Let’s try that again, shall we? | 咱们再试试 好吗 |
[35:27] | Just slow it down. | 调慢一点 |
[35:38] | I don’t understand. it should be working. | 我不明白了 应该能管用的 |
[35:43] | Yes. yes. | 没错 没错 |
[35:48] | Now attenuate for ambient noise. | 现在削弱一下环境噪声 |
[35:56] | Get out of here. stay away. | 出去 别靠近我 |
[36:00] | What do you want?! | 你想干什么 |
[36:06] | Please! | 救命 |
[36:13] | Poor dear. | 可怜的宝贝儿 |
[36:18] | Peter, can you play it back from when he starts to talk? | 彼得 你能倒回她开始说话的地方吗 |
[36:20] | Yeah. one sec. | 好的 一下就好 |
[36:27] | Okay, just there. where he’s dialing. | 好 就是这儿 从开始拨号放起 |
[36:28] | Okay, can you make that clearer? | 好 你能让声音清楚一点吗 |
[36:31] | Sure. let me just isolate the sound. | 当然 让我把声音分离出来 |
[36:38] | Are you thinking what i’m thinking? | 你跟我想到一块儿去了吗 |
[36:42] | My cell phone app can dial the number from the tones. | 我的手机程序能通过音调直接拨号 |
[36:56] | This is harris. | 我是哈里斯 |
[37:09] | Hey, charlie. i’m headed out for a few hours. | 查理 我要出门几个小时 |
[37:11] | Anybody needs me, i’m reachable by cell. | 有人找我 就让他打我手机 |
[37:13] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[37:29] | I got him, charlie. he’s headed west. | 我发现他了 查理 他正往西边去 |
[37:32] | I’m right behind you. | 我跟在你后面 |
[38:13] | Charlie, he’s approaching a warehouse off moore and adams. | 查理 他到了摩尔和亚当斯大街交口一个仓库里 |
[38:19] | Roger that. we’re turning onto adams right now. | 收到 我们正拐到亚当斯大街 |
[38:42] | He used a remote to get in. | 他用了远程控制进门 |
[38:43] | I guess we go with the old-fashioned way. | 我想我们得用老掉牙的办法了 |
[39:09] | Where are we? | 怎么样了 |
[39:10] | No thermal activity yet. | 现在还没出现热激活 |
[39:12] | Her body temperature’s normal.We’ll know more soon. | 她的体温是正常的 我们片刻便知 |
[39:14] | He’s losing patience. | 他要没信心了 |
[39:16] | We need her active. get it done. | 我们得让她被激活 快点 |
[40:04] | Liv, i heard gunshots. you okay? | 小奥 我听见枪声了 你还好吧 |
[40:06] | Charlie, we’ve got a man down. | 查理 我们有个人被击毙了 |
[40:21] | Charlie, i’ve got her. back northwest corner. | 查理 我发现她了 在西北角这里 |
[40:26] | I’m olivia. i am with the fbi. | 我是奥利维亚 联邦调查局的 |
[40:28] | Help me. please. | 求你 帮帮我 |
[40:29] | Don’t worry. you’re gonna be okay. | 别担心 你不会有事的 |
[40:30] | No! | 不 |
[40:33] | Hariss, open the door! | 哈里斯 开门 |
[40:37] | God damn it, harris. open the door. | 妈的 哈里斯 快开门 |
[40:39] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[40:43] | I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸了 |
[40:46] | Well, look at that. | 看看啊 |
[40:50] | Good work, agent dunham. | 干的好 德探员 |
[40:52] | You managed to activate her before we could. | 你在我们之前 让她被激活了 |
[40:54] | Damn it, harris, open the door. | 妈的 哈里斯 快开门 |
[40:55] | She needs help. | 她需要帮助 |
[40:57] | Not if she can control it. | 除非她能控制她的能力 |
[40:58] | And if not, she’ll explode and kill both of you. | 如果不行 她会自爆 把你们俩一起解决掉 |
[41:00] | So one problem solves another. | 一石二鸟 |
[41:03] | Ah! i’m burning up! | 我要烧起来了 |
[41:05] | You’re gonna be okay. just cald down. just calm down. | 你不会有事的 冷静下来 |
[41:09] | Yeah, it’s me. i need to speak to him. | 是我 我要跟他谈谈 |
[41:11] | Hold on. i’m gonna get you out of here. | 坚持住 我会带你离开的 |
[41:13] | It worked. she’s hot. we have an active. | 奏效了 她热起来了 我们让她被激活了 |
[41:16] | But she’s a loss. she’s highly unstable. | 可她是个失败实验品 非常不稳定 |
[41:18] | Why is this happening to me? i don’t understand. | 怎么会这样 我不明白 |
[41:20] | They did something to you– maybe to both of us | 他们对你做了一些事 也许也对我做了 |
[41:22] | A long time ago when we were just kids. | 在很久以前 我们还小的时候 |
[41:23] | And right now you’re feeling the effects from that. | 现在的你 就是受了那些东西的作用 |
[41:25] | But you can control this, okay? | 可你能控制住的 好吗 |
[41:28] | You can control this and i’m gonna help you. | 你能控制住的 我会帮助你 |
[41:30] | I just need you to focus the heat away from us. | 我需要你把热量 集中在我俩以外的东西上 |
[41:33] | Yes, you can. | 你没问题的 |
[41:34] | Just focus. focus on anything. | 集中精神 放在别的任何东西上 |
[41:36] | Just focus, nancy. | 集中精神 南希 |
[41:37] | You can do this, nancy. | 你能做到的 南希 |
[41:39] | You can. | 你没问题的 |
[41:42] | Yeah, i’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[41:44] | There won’t even be a trace. | 不会留下任何蛛丝马迹 |
[41:45] | I, uh, uh… | 我 |
[42:05] | Oh! it’s okay. everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 一切都会好的 |
[42:09] | Oh, yeah u’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[42:13] | Oh, it’s okay. it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[42:24] | Okay. i think you got all of that, walter. | 你喝完了吧 沃尔特 |
[42:27] | I’m gonna use the bathroom. be right back. | 我去下洗手间 去去就回 |
[42:29] | Exscuse me, could you keep an eye on him, | 抱歉 你能帮我看着他吗 |
[42:32] | Make sure he doesn’t leave? | 保证他不会离开 |
[42:41] | Where’s peter? | 彼得在哪 |
[42:44] | Peter’s in the bathroom. | 他去洗手间了 |
[42:50] | What the hell did you people do to us? | 你们这些人 对我们做了什么 |
[43:03] | You and william bell, walter. what did you do to me? | 你跟威廉·贝尔 沃尔特 你们对我做了什么 |
[43:11] | Susan pratt and nancy lewis are | 苏珊·普拉特跟南希·刘易斯 |
[43:14] | From jacksonville, florida. | 都是从福罗里达州捷克逊维尔来的 |
[43:18] | Just like nick lane, | 就跟尼克·莱恩一样 |
[43:21] | The guy that you conducted drug trials on | 那个小时候 |
[43:23] | When he was a kid. | 被你用来做药物试验的人 |
[43:25] | The drug trials that you conducted on me. | 你也对我做了药物试验 |
[43:27] | They were belly’s. | 那是贝利的 |
[43:31] | They’re belly’s trials. | 是贝利的试验 |
[43:33] | But you knew. | 可你心知肚明 |
[43:36] | Walter, you were there and you knew. | 沃尔特 你当时在场 你知情的 |
[43:39] | We were trying to help.It mant no harm. | 我们只是想帮忙 不想伤害任何人 |
[43:43] | No harm? | 不伤害人吗 |
[43:44] | You were drugging children. three-year-old children, walter. | 你们给小孩下药 三岁的小孩 沃尔特 |
[43:49] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[43:51] | We were trying to prepare you. | 我们在试着为你做好准备 |
[43:55] | To make you capable. able. | 好让你变得有能力 |
[44:02] | Something terrible is coming. | 有些恐怖的事就要来了 |
[44:04] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[44:09] | Walter, what did you do to us? | 沃尔特 你们对我们做了什么 |
[44:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:13] | – Damm it, Walter,you do. – No, i don’t. | -妈的 沃尔特 你知道的 -不 我不知道 |
[44:17] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[44:20] | I-i can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[44:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:03] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[45:06] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[45:58] | Nina. what is it? | 尼娜 怎么了 |
[46:01] | These were all taken in the last 24 hours. | 这些是过去24小时照的 |
[46:03] | You know what happened the last time he appeared | 你知道以前他以这种频率出现 |
[46:07] | With this kind of frequency. | 发生了什么 |
[46:10] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[47:27] | Astrid, i found it. | 阿斯特丽德 我找到了 |
[47:28] | The original manuscript with the extra pages. | 附有缺失页的原稿 |
[47:33] | I was right. listen to this. | 我是对的 听听这个 |
[47:37] | “our children are our greatest resource. | 我们的孩子们 是我们极好的资源 |
[47:40] | “we must nurture them and protect them. | 我们必须养育跟保护他们 |
[47:44] | We must prepare them so they can one day protect us.” | 为他们做好准备 直至有一天 他们能保护我们 |
[47:50] | You see, i was… | 你看 我 |
[47:53] | Hello, walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[47:56] | Oh. hello. | 你好 |
[48:00] | It’s time to go. | 是时候上路了 |
[48:08] | Is it time? | 是时候了吗 |
[48:24] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿我的外套 |
[48:57] | Evening. | 晚安 |