时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | G.S.W., left-upper quadrant, possible hemothorax. | 左上胸腔枪伤 可能有积血 |
[00:11] | Bp is dropping 80 over 50. Pulse 120. | 血压降至80/50 脉搏120 |
[00:14] | Breath sounds? | 呼吸音呢 |
[00:15] | Decreased on the left side, labored but stable. | 左胸减弱 呼吸困难 但尚稳定 |
[00:16] | Get me a chest scan. | 准备胸腔扫描 |
[00:17] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[00:19] | There’s something else. | 还有一点 |
[00:26] | Sir, i just heard about Nina Sharp. | 长官 我刚听说尼娜·夏普的事 |
[00:28] | Do we know who shot her? | 知道谁射伤她的吗 |
[00:29] | Trying to figure that out. | 尚在追查 |
[00:30] | The security guard and doorman in the lobby are dead. | 大厅的保安和门卫均被杀 |
[00:32] | No i.D. On the gunman. | 持枪者身份不明 |
[00:33] | – Is she gonna be… – Too early to say. | -她会 -言之过早 |
[00:35] | Sir. No official statement from massive dynamic, | 长官 巨力集团和威廉·贝尔 |
[00:38] | – Or william bell. – Thanks. | -均无官方声明 -谢谢 |
[00:40] | That’s no surprise. | 不足为奇 |
[00:41] | If they say the c.O.O. Was shot, their stock will take a hit. | 对外宣称首席运营官遭枪伤 股票定受重创 |
[00:43] | Hey liv, security footage just came in. | 小奥 监控录像刚送来了 |
[00:48] | We had video tech assemble the three video cameras. | 技术人员整合了三个摄像头的录像 |
[00:51] | They shoot the night guy, | 他们杀死门卫 |
[00:53] | They replace him. | 替换了他 |
[00:57] | Then this guy comes in and they all head upstairs. | 这名男子进入 他们一起上楼 |
[01:03] | Nina Sharp comes in six minutes later. | 尼娜·夏普六分钟后进入 |
[01:23] | Then it goes black for four minutes. | 接着镜头被切断了四分钟 |
[01:25] | What did he do to her? | 他们对她做了什么 |
[01:26] | Whatever it was, it only took them four minutes. | 不管是什么 只用了四分钟 |
[01:30] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[01:34] | Can we enhance what he said? | 能把他说的话弄清晰点吗 |
[01:36] | Sure. | 可以 |
[01:38] | Take out the camera. We can do it here. | 切断摄像 我们可以在这做 |
[01:52] | Run it through voice recognition. | 用声音识别软件匹配一下 |
[02:00] | Take out the camera. We can do it here. | 切断摄像 我们可以在这做 |
[02:13] | David robert jones. | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[02:16] | Why is he wearing bandages | 他为何蒙着绷带 |
[02:18] | And the others are wearing masks? | 其他人却戴面具 |
[02:20] | Not easy to walk around | 上了监视名单 |
[02:21] | When you’re on half the world’s watch list. | 要到处走动并非易事 |
[02:23] | Maybe he’s recently tried to change his appearance. | 可能他近期整了容 |
[02:25] | But all our information suggests | 但我们所掌握的线索表明 |
[02:26] | That jones working for bell. | 琼斯在为贝尔卖命 |
[02:28] | So why shoot his number two? | 为什么要射杀他的副手 |
[02:29] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本不合逻辑 |
[02:30] | Maybe our information is wrong. | 可能线索错了 |
[02:32] | Why don’t we go straight to the source | 那干嘛不直接抓源头 |
[02:34] | And bring william bell in for questioning now? | 把威廉·贝尔带过来问话 |
[02:36] | At this point, i don’t think that– | 现在 我觉得 |
[02:37] | We have solid intelligence that william bell | 有可靠情报表明 我们调查的恐怖事件 |
[02:39] | Is funding these horrific events that we’ve seen, | 是由威廉·贝尔所组织 |
[02:41] | Most of which have been carried out by jones. | 其中大部分均由琼斯执行 |
[02:43] | – I’m not… – At this point, | -我不是 -在这个阶段 |
[02:44] | I don’t care how powerful william bell is | 我不管威廉·贝尔有多深的背景 |
[02:47] | Or how deep his political connections go, | 或者他在政坛有多少关系 |
[02:49] | He is not above the law. | 他不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[02:50] | – Dunham. – Sir, with all due respect, | -德纳姆 -长官 恕我直言 |
[02:53] | I have too much in this, professionally and personally, | 从专业和个人角度 我对此充满疑惑 |
[02:56] | That if you stand in the way now, i… | 如果你还是执意阻拦 我 |
[02:57] | Dunham! | 德纳姆 |
[02:59] | I came in here to begin making the calls | 我进来是想打电话 |
[03:01] | I’m going to need to make in order | 下令准备走访 |
[03:03] | To get the interview that we both agree is necessary. | 我们都认为需要问话的人 |
[03:06] | And i would also request that you stop cutting me off | 每次我要跟你说别再钻牛角尖时 |
[03:09] | Every time i’m about to tell you | 我要你再也不准打断我 |
[03:10] | To stop drilling, you’ve struck oil, | 你的目的已经达到了 |
[03:11] | As i was going to do when we first came through that door. | 刚进门我就想告诉你 |
[03:19] | This is broyles. | 我是布洛伊 |
[03:25] | Nina sharp is out of surgery. | 尼娜·夏普做完手术了 |
[03:37] | Where’s walter? | 沃尔特去哪里了 |
[03:39] | – With you? – Uh-Uh. | -没跟你在一起吗 -没有 |
[03:40] | I went to check on him this morning, | 早上我去找过他 |
[03:42] | His bed wasn’t even slept in. | 他的床都没人睡过 |
[03:43] | I thought he’d worked here all night. | 我以为他整晚在这里呢 |
[03:44] | I thought he went home with you last night. | 我以为他昨晚跟你回去了 |
[03:48] | Hey, i need to talk to walter. | 我要跟沃尔特谈谈 |
[03:49] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, take a number. | 我打个电话 |
[03:51] | I’m gonna check the cafeteria, | 我去餐厅看看 |
[03:52] | See if he slept there again. | 说不定他又睡那里了 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:56] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色不太好 |
[03:58] | David robert jones shot nina sharp. | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯射伤了尼娜·夏普 |
[04:00] | I wanted to see if– | 我想知道 |
[04:01] | Hi–Hi, it’s peter bishop calling. | 喂 我是彼得·贝肖普 |
[04:03] | I was wondering if you maybe have an eye on my father? | 我想问你有没有见过我父亲 |
[04:07] | He wondered off again. | 他又不见了 |
[04:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:11] | Look, can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[04:12] | Could you go check down in the marine biology lab? | 能不能去海洋生物实验室看看 |
[04:14] | He sometimes spends the night down there, | 他有时会去那里 |
[04:16] | Cleaning out the tanks with Mrs. Ericson. | 跟埃里森夫人清洗水箱 |
[04:19] | No, i’ll wait–I’ll wait. Thank you. | 我等你 谢谢 |
[04:21] | Do you think he left because of what i said? | 他因为我说的话而离开吗 |
[04:24] | You mean because of what he is referring to | 你是说 被他称为 |
[04:26] | As “the assault in the pastry shop?” | “蛋糕店的突袭”那件事吧 |
[04:27] | I don’t know, it’s hard to say. | 我不知道 很难说 |
[04:28] | It was about cortexiphan, bell’s trials. | 是关于克特西芬的 贝尔的实验 |
[04:32] | I wanted to see if walter knew what bell did to me. | 我想知道沃尔特知不知道贝尔对我做了什么 |
[04:34] | I know, he told me. | 我知道 他说了 |
[04:36] | You caught him off guard. | 你说得太突然 |
[04:38] | And i understand you had your reasons | 我理解你不得不说了那样的话 |
[04:40] | For saying what it is that you had to say. | 你有你的难处 |
[04:42] | And i know he understands that too. | 我相信他也理解 |
[04:44] | He’s not there. | 他不在那里 |
[04:46] | No one’s seen him. | 没人见过他 |
[04:48] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:51] | No luck, huh? | 没看到他 |
[04:53] | Okay, well thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[04:55] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[04:56] | I–I’m sorry that i was so hard on him. | 我很抱歉之前对他太刻薄了 |
[05:03] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[05:04] | He’s probably back at the hotel right now, | 他可能已经回到旅店 |
[05:05] | Working his way to the bottom of a pint of rocky road. | 在努力吃蛋糕呢 |
[06:01] | I think to repair that one requires a special skill set. | 估计需要特殊技能才能修好它 |
[06:06] | Phillip. | 飞利浦 |
[06:09] | You’ve been shot. | 你中枪了 |
[06:11] | We discovered it was jones. | 我们查出是琼斯所为 |
[06:14] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[06:16] | Not too many gunshot victims have come through this way | 很少在胸腔留有防弹纤维的 |
[06:18] | Have kevlar parts in their rib cage. | 枪伤受害者能挺过来 |
[06:21] | You’ll be up and about in no time. | 你会很快好起来的 |
[06:23] | What did he want, Nina? | 尼娜 他想要什么 |
[06:25] | What did he do to your arm? | 他对你的手臂做了什么 |
[06:36] | Get me agent Dunham. | 把德探员找来 |
[06:38] | I need to speak with her right away. | 我现在要和她谈谈 |
[07:04] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[07:12] | Specialist from Massive Dynamic. | 他们是巨力集团的专家 |
[07:18] | I’ll be right with you, agent Dunham. | 德探员 我一会就能和你谈了 |
[07:23] | Let’s just say this treatment doesn’t fall under an HMO. | 这个治疗不归健康维护组织管 |
[07:27] | No. | 当然 |
[07:50] | William Bell is not the problem, | 威廉·贝尔不是问题所在 |
[07:53] | And he’s certainly not the head of a terrorist organization. | 他也绝对不是恐怖组织头目 |
[07:55] | Well, I’ll make that judgment. | 我自己能判断 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Well,it’s true Jones used to work for William Bell 15 years ago. | 15年前 琼斯的确为威廉·贝尔工作 |
[08:02] | In fact, he was one of our first employees at Massive Dynamic. | 实际上 他是我们巨力集团第一批员工 |
[08:05] | – But he was let go. – Why? | -但是我们炒了他 -为什么 |
[08:07] | The details are not important. | 细节无关紧要 |
[08:08] | Suffice to say that Jones felt spurned by the rejection. | 一句话 琼斯遭到拒绝后感到被抛弃了 |
[08:13] | william was a father figure to him, | 对他来说 威廉像一位父亲 |
[08:15] | A respected mentor. | 一位值得尊敬的导师 |
[08:18] | I would go as far as to say that all the death and destruction | 我宁愿说 目前为止琼斯所造成的 |
[08:21] | That Jones has caused up until this point | 所有死亡和破坏活动 |
[08:24] | Has been a way of proving something to William. | 都是向威廉证明的一种方式 |
[08:27] | To prove what? | 证明什么 |
[08:28] | Jones always felt that he was special | 琼斯总是觉得自己很特别 |
[08:31] | And that no one recognized that, | 没人意识到这点 |
[08:33] | Certainly not William. | 威廉也不例外 |
[08:34] | So before the shooting, | 在这次事件之前 |
[08:35] | When was the last time you saw David Jones? | 你最后一次见到戴维·琼斯是什么时候 |
[08:38] | Oh, I haven’t seen him for years. | 我好几年没见过他了 |
[08:40] | But after he broke out of prison, | 但是他越狱之后 |
[08:42] | He was contacting our offices, | 他和我们的办公室联络过 |
[08:44] | Requesting meetings with Dr. Bell. | 想和贝尔博士会面 |
[08:46] | Over the past few weeks, his calls have become… | 过去的几周 他的电话变得 |
[08:48] | Rather extreme. | 更加频繁 |
[08:49] | You’ve been in contact with a known felon? | 你竟然和一个重罪犯有联系 |
[08:51] | It was an internal matter. | 这属于内部事务 |
[08:54] | Clearly we thought we could manage this better than we did. | 我们原以为能更好的解决此事 |
[08:58] | Apparently, Jones is ill, | 显然 琼斯病了 |
[09:00] | Dying from the teleportation from his prison break. | 越狱时的瞬间移动 让他几近丧命 |
[09:03] | Nina believes Jones’ agenda is | 尼娜相信琼斯的计划是 |
[09:04] | To kill William Bell when he finds him. | 找到威廉·贝尔并杀死他 |
[09:06] | Then Bell needs to come in. | 那我们需要贝尔的加入 |
[09:07] | We need to put him into protective custody. | 然后对他进行保护性的拘禁 |
[09:09] | – Not possible. – Why not? where is he? | -不可能 -为什么 他在哪里 |
[09:12] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[09:14] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[09:15] | Listen to me, agent Dunham. | 听我说 德探员 |
[09:16] | I can’t say because I don’t know. | 我不能说是因为我不知道 |
[09:19] | I haven’t seen William Bell for months. | 我有好几个月没见过威廉·贝尔了 |
[09:22] | He’s been communicating with me strictly electronically. | 他都是只通过电子方式跟我联系 |
[09:26] | But what i do know, though… | 但有一点我可以确信 |
[09:28] | Is speaking with William Bell | 跟威廉·贝尔谈话 |
[09:30] | Has become more than a professional matter for you. | 对你来说将是不仅仅是公事了 |
[09:33] | In fact, I’m counting on that. | 其实 我正指望着呢 |
[09:36] | Stop Jones. | 阻止琼斯 |
[09:37] | And i will personally arrange a meeting between you and Bell. | 我会亲自给你和贝尔安排一次会面 |
[09:45] | But if jones gets to Bell first, | 但是如果琼斯先找到了贝尔 |
[09:48] | I’m afraid all the answers you’re searching for | 恐怕你要寻找的所有答案 |
[09:51] | Die with him. | 都将和他一起死去 |
[09:55] | What did Jones want from you? | 琼斯想从你身上得到什么 |
[09:59] | What did he do to you in the elevator? | 他在电梯里对你做了什么 |
[10:08] | He stole a very powerful… energy cell | 他偷走了一个非常强力的能量电池 |
[10:13] | That Dr. Bell hid within my arm. | 贝尔博士把它藏在我的手臂里 |
[10:15] | What can he do with it? | 他能拿来干什么 |
[10:17] | Unfortunately, the question is… | 很不幸的是 问题在于 |
[10:19] | What can’t he do? | 他有什么做不了的 |
[11:09] | Coordinate tracking is complete, sir. | 坐标追踪完成 先生 |
[11:11] | You can increase sonic frequency. | 您可以增加声波频率了 |
[11:18] | It’s locked in. | 已经锁定 |
[11:28] | Stabilize, damn it. | 该死 稳住 |
[11:36] | The coordinates are separating, sir. | 坐标正在分离 先生 |
[11:39] | It’s not working, they’re still separating. | 不起作用 还在分离 |
[11:42] | We’re losing it. | 我们正失去控制 |
[11:43] | We can’t hold it open. | 我们无法保持开启状态 |
[12:04] | It’s too thick here. | 这里隔断太厚 |
[12:07] | These are the wrong coordinates. | 坐标不对 |
[12:12] | Try again, please. | 麻烦再试一次 |
[13:05] | Do you recognize this? | 你认出这个了吗 |
[13:15] | How did you get that? | 你怎么得到的 |
[13:19] | This coin looks similar to the one you’re thinking of. | 这枚硬币和你想的那个很像 |
[13:23] | But it is from another place. | 不过是来自其他地方 |
[13:27] | There is more than one of everything. | 任何事物都不是唯一的 |
[13:32] | I have said too much, I am not supposed to get involved. | 我说得太多了 我不应该被牵扯进来 |
[13:38] | I have taken you as far as I can. | 我已经把你带到最远了 |
[13:42] | Does this house look familiar to you? | 这个房子你眼熟吗 |
[13:44] | Yes. | 熟悉 |
[13:47] | Do you remember what you have to find? | 你记得要去找什么吗 |
[13:54] | You must try to remember. | 你必须设法记起来 |
[13:59] | There isn’t much time. | 时间不多了 |
[14:34] | Agent Astrid Farnsworth? | 阿斯特丽德·方探员 |
[14:37] | I’d like you to meet Nina Sharp. | 这位是尼娜·夏普 |
[14:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:46] | Uh…how are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[14:47] | The extent of my injuries was greatly exaggerated. | 我受的是小伤 |
[14:50] | We wanted to ask you a few questions about Dr. Bishop. | 我们想问你几个有关贝肖普博士的问题 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[14:54] | Has he been acting strange lately? | 最近他举止古怪吗 |
[14:56] | Walter acting strange… | 沃尔特举止古怪 |
[14:59] | No stranger than usual. | 和往常一样古怪 |
[15:01] | And did he speak to anyone, | 他和别人说过话吗 |
[15:02] | Or has anyone recently contacted him | 或者有没有你之前没听说过的人 |
[15:03] | That you’ve never heard of before? | 最近跟他有联系过 |
[15:05] | No. Should I be concerned. | 没有 我应该关心这个事吗 |
[15:07] | Should she be? | 她应该关心吗 |
[15:08] | Peter, hello. | 彼得 你好 |
[15:10] | Ms. Sharp. | 夏普女士 |
[15:11] | So what’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[15:13] | Agent Dunham told you about the attack | 德探员告诉你戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[15:14] | By David Robert Jones? | 制造的袭击了吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:16] | Jones is in possession of something your father may… | 琼斯手里有些东西 你父亲可能 |
[15:20] | Know something about. | 有所了解 |
[15:21] | When was the last time either of you saw Dr. Bishop? | 你们两人最后见到贝肖普博士是什么时候 |
[15:24] | It was last night. Why? | 昨晚 怎么啦 |
[15:26] | You think Jones has something to do | 你觉得琼斯和他失踪 |
[15:27] | with his disappearance? | 这事有关吗 |
[15:28] | Dr.Bishop gets lost more often than you would imagine. | 贝博士失踪的次数超乎你的想象 |
[15:32] | Mm. I’m sure you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[15:35] | This is Broyles. | 我是布洛伊 |
[15:36] | It’s me, I need a priority one grid search. | 是我 我需要一级搜索令 |
[15:39] | Target is Walter Bishop. | 目标是沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[15:46] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[15:48] | Where’s the other half of the truck? | 卡车的另外那半呢 |
[15:52] | Suddenly, there was this shimmer, | 突然有道光 |
[15:54] | Like a curtain almost, or a window. | 像个窗帘 或者说是扇窗 |
[15:57] | My colleague said you saw a man with a machine. | 我的同事说你看见位男士带着台机器 |
[16:00] | What did it look like? | 那是什么样的 |
[16:01] | The man was holding, like, this black square. | 他拿着的像是个黑方盒 |
[16:04] | Like it was scanning something. | 就像是在扫描什么 |
[16:06] | This truck, it just– just came out of nowhere. | 这卡车就凭空出现了 |
[16:07] | It just appeared like it came through the window, | 就好象是从那窗户中开出来的 |
[16:10] | And what was on the other side of it was different. | 而另一边则是完全不同的空间 |
[16:13] | It was emitting this sound, like a loud noise. | 它发出巨大的噪声 |
[16:15] | It didn’t look like it was doing anything, | 看上去那机器什么都没做 |
[16:17] | But, um…it did. | 但 很明显不是 |
[16:19] | Do you remember what he looked like? | 还记得他长什么样吗 |
[16:21] | No, he was wearing a mask. | 不记得 他带着面具 |
[16:23] | Are you sure it was a mask and not bandages? | 你确定那是面具而非绷带吗 |
[16:26] | Yeah, more like bandages. | 对 更像绷带 |
[16:38] | Here, you should take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:40] | This image of your father which taken in three hours ago. | 这是三小时前拍到你父亲的图象 |
[16:42] | Near east Douglas and grafton. | 在东道格拉斯和格拉夫顿附近 |
[16:45] | Massive Dynamic maintains access | 巨力集团拥有我们自己制造的 |
[16:48] | To all the cameras we manufacture. | 所有摄像机的使用权 |
[16:49] | This security footage was from | 这是市郊火车站的 |
[16:52] | The local commuter train station. | 监控录像 |
[16:55] | I think i’m starting to understand a little better. | 我想我开始有点眉目了 |
[16:58] | This is near a beach house that we own. | 这就在我家海滨别墅附近 |
[17:01] | Walter used to love it up there ’cause it’s quiet. | 那边很静 沃尔特喜欢去那儿 |
[17:03] | My father has had a particularly rough couple of days. | 我父亲曾经历过一段特别困难的日子 |
[17:07] | I’m not sure that everything’s making sense to him right now. | 我不确定现在又是什么事 |
[17:09] | We have agents canvassing the area. | 已经派探员去那片区域细查了 |
[17:12] | If you give us the address– | 如果你能给我们那地址 |
[17:13] | Actually, if you don’t mind | 实际上 你们不介意的话 |
[17:15] | I’d rather go up there and bring him back myself. | 我更想自己去把他带回来 |
[17:18] | I think that’s for the best right now. | 我想这样会比较好 |
[17:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Agent Francis… | 弗探员 |
[17:29] | The driver died on impact. | 司机在撞击中死亡 |
[17:31] | Blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部有钝器造成的外伤 |
[17:32] | That’s what we got so far. | 这是目前所知的 |
[17:34] | – You sure this is right? – Yeah. | -你肯定这没错吗 -是的 |
[17:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:38] | The prints aren’t coming back on the driver, | 指纹不是司机的 |
[17:41] | The truck isn’t registered | 卡车并没有在纽约 |
[17:43] | In New York or anywhere else. | 或任何地方注册 |
[17:46] | The vin number, the serial part numbers, they don’t exist. | 出厂序号 部件序号都不存在 |
[17:51] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:53] | This truck was never made. | 从没有制造过这卡车 |
[17:57] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[18:02] | Where the hell did it come from? | 那这东西从哪儿来的 |
[18:35] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[19:26] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[19:42] | Hello, Peter. | 彼得 你好啊 |
[19:44] | Walter, what are you doing here? | 沃尔特 你在这里干吗 |
[19:47] | You had us worried. | 大家都在担心你 |
[19:50] | I’m looking for something. | 我在找东西 |
[19:54] | I think it… It might be in this house. | 我想应该就在这房子里 |
[19:59] | And it’s very important. | 那非常重要 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:04] | What are you looking for? | 那你在找什么 |
[20:07] | I just can’t recall, son. | 儿子 我就是想不起来 |
[20:09] | That’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[20:11] | You’re not telling us everything. | 你没有把一切和盘托出 |
[20:13] | If Jones is looking for Bell, | 如果琼斯在找贝尔 |
[20:14] | Then what does an energy cell and a truck | 那能量电池和凭空出现的卡车 |
[20:16] | Coming from nowhere have to do with it? | 又和这有什么关系呢 |
[20:18] | Nothing comes out of nowhere, agent Dunham. | 德探员 什么东西都有出处的 |
[20:21] | Then where does it come from? | 那这是从哪儿来的 |
[20:22] | I think you already know that. | 我想你已经有答案了 |
[20:23] | And I think you already suspect where William Bell is. | 而且你大概已经猜到威廉·贝尔在哪儿了 |
[20:26] | Are you saying that you know where Bell is? | 你是说你知道贝尔在哪儿吗 |
[20:30] | Stop playing games with me. | 别和我绕圈子了 |
[20:32] | Tell me where he is, or I assure you | 告诉我他在哪儿 否则我保证 |
[20:34] | I will turn this world over looking for him. | 就算把这世界翻过来 我也一定要找到他 |
[20:40] | Well, that’s just the problem, agent Dunham. | 就是问题所在 德探员 |
[20:43] | William Bell is not in this world. | 威廉·贝尔不在这世界上 |
[21:13] | You’re saying that William Bell | 你是说威廉·贝尔 |
[21:14] | Disappeared into a different universe? | 跑到另一个世界去了 |
[21:17] | Like Dorothy going to oz? | 就像桃乐丝到了奥兹仙境吗[绿野仙踪] |
[21:19] | Well, Walter calls it an alternate reality. | 沃尔特称那个为交错空间 |
[21:22] | Do you understand? | 能理解么 |
[21:23] | Not remotely. | 差的挺远 |
[21:25] | You’re saying that William Bell | 你是说威廉·贝尔 |
[21:26] | Is not on this planet. | 不在这个星球上吗 |
[21:28] | No, he is. | 不 他在的 |
[21:29] | Just another version of this planet. | 只是这星球的另外一个空间 |
[21:30] | Have you ever had deja vu? | 你有经历过似曾相识的感觉吗 |
[21:32] | Living a moment you’ve already lived before? | 就像是你以前就经历过这种生活 |
[21:34] | Yes. | 有 |
[21:35] | What does deja vu have to do with where Bell is? | 似曾相识感和贝尔在哪儿有什么关系 |
[21:38] | Well, deja vu is like a glimpse into the other side. | 似曾相识就像对另一世界瞬间产生的感知 |
[21:41] | You feel like you’ve been somewhere before | 你觉得你以前去过一个地方 |
[21:42] | Because actually in another reality you have. | 因为你在另一个世界的确去过 |
[21:46] | But deja vu is just a window. | 但私曾相识的情况只是个窗口而已 |
[21:47] | It’s possible some individuals may be able to do more | 有些人可能不仅 |
[21:50] | Than just see into the other world. | 能看见另一个世界 |
[21:52] | They may be able to travel there. | 他们可能可以穿越过去 |
[21:54] | So the incident on the street– | 那么马路上的那个事故 |
[21:55] | That’s why we can’t identify the truck. | 这就是查不到那辆卡车的原因 |
[21:57] | Because it came from the other side. | 因为那是从另外一个空间来的 |
[21:58] | That’s what Jones is using the energy cell for. | 那就是琼斯拿走能量电池的用处 |
[22:01] | He’s trying to cross over, to get to Bell. | 他想穿越到贝尔那边去 |
[22:07] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[22:08] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[22:10] | It’s Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[22:11] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[22:15] | Walter, just–just calm down. | 沃尔特 冷静 |
[22:20] | Yes, Peter. | 好 彼得 |
[22:23] | I started something a long time ago, | 从很久以前我就在着手一些事 |
[22:26] | I did–i did, it’s the truth, i did. | 是真的 我做过 |
[22:29] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[22:31] | and I have to finish it. | 我必须找到它 |
[22:32] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[22:34] | – Walter. – Damn it. | -沃尔特 -见鬼 |
[22:36] | I need you to take a breath and calm down. | 深呼吸 冷静 |
[22:40] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[22:43] | Walter, I need you to take a deep breath. | 沃尔特 深呼吸 |
[22:49] | I can’t find it. I don’t know where to look. | 我找不到 我不记得在哪里了 |
[22:51] | I don’t know where to look… | 我不记得去哪找 |
[22:57] | damn, I don’t know where to look. | 见鬼 我不记得了 |
[22:58] | Walte Walter, where are you g–Walter! | 沃尔特 你要去哪 沃尔特 |
[23:01] | where are you going? | 你要跑哪去 |
[23:03] | Walter, look, it’s getting late. | 沃尔特 快天黑了 |
[23:06] | we need to head back. | 我们该走了 |
[23:07] | no, not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[23:15] | you know, I remember when we used | 我记得我们夏天的时候 |
[23:16] | to come down here during the summers. | 经常到这里来 |
[23:18] | mom and I. | 我和妈妈 |
[23:21] | you were always still working back in the city. | 你总在城里工作 |
[23:26] | I’d stand out here on the beach for hours, | 我就在这海滩上站上好几个小时 |
[23:28] | looking at the ocean. | 看着大海 |
[23:32] | used to seem like it went on forever. | 那时好像时间停滞成了永恒 |
[23:37] | and on saturdays… | 每到周六的时候 |
[23:40] | I’d always wake up just before my alarm. | 我总是在闹钟响之前就醒了 |
[23:42] | I could smell the pancakes which meant that you were here. | 闻到只有你在家 才有的薄饼香味 |
[23:56] | I’d creep down the stairs, | 我就偷偷地爬下楼 |
[24:00] | and there’d you be standing over the stove, flipping pancakes. | 看见你在炉子前 翻动薄饼 |
[24:06] | you seemed so big back then. | 那时的你显得如此高大 |
[24:10] | I’d just stand there watching you. | 以至我只能静静地仰望 |
[24:13] | and you’d always flip one of the pancakes. | 而你就一直在那 翻动着薄饼 |
[24:21] | I made them in the shape of whales, they were your favorite! | 我把饼做成了你最喜欢的鲸鱼形状 |
[24:25] | yes. | 对 |
[24:27] | Peter, I remember. | 彼得 我记得 |
[24:30] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:33] | I know why I’m here. | 我知道我到这里来干什么了 |
[24:37] | I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪里了 |
[24:42] | okay, so tell me exactly what you saw. | 告诉我你究竟看见了些什么 |
[24:45] | I was standing there by the field. | 我就站在场边 |
[24:47] | Lance went back, you know, to get the ball. | 兰斯后退去接球 |
[24:49] | that’s when I saw it. it’s like a see-through wall appeared. | 然后我就看见那里仿佛有一堵透明的墙 |
[24:52] | it sort of shimmered, | 它有些微微闪光 |
[24:54] | like a heat wave, you know? | 就像热浪 |
[24:56] | like something was there, but it wasn’t. | 似有似无 |
[24:58] | what do you mean it was there and it wasn’t? | 你说”似有似无”是什么意思 |
[25:00] | it was like a window but warped. | 就像变形的玻璃窗 |
[25:04] | then it shut. | 然后又关上了 |
[25:06] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:11] | so he and his friend are playing soccer, | 他和朋友在踢足球 |
[25:13] | the kid’s running with the ball, | 那个孩子跟着球跑 |
[25:15] | when all of a sudden they see this shimmer of light. | 突然他们看见了一道闪光 |
[25:17] | the kid hits the shimmer, | 当那个孩子撞上了闪光后 |
[25:19] | and then he just sort of collapses. | 他就”坍塌”了 |
[25:21] | – and did anyone see jones? – no. | -有人见到琼斯了吗 -没有 |
[25:24] | but there’s a bit more to go. | 你还得看些东西 |
[25:26] | go ahead. | 看吧 |
[25:28] | how does something like that happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[25:33] | I can’t believe I’m gonna be saying this. | 我简直不敢相信我所要说的 |
[25:35] | let’s assume that jones is trying | 但是琼斯似乎在试图 |
[25:38] | to make this doorway into another universe. | 打开通往另一个世界的大门 |
[25:41] | why here? | 为什么在这里 |
[25:42] | I mean, first new york, now here. | 我的意思是 一开始是纽约 现在是这里 |
[25:43] | what do they have in common? | 这两处又有什么共同点 |
[26:05] | hey Chad, what you got? | 查德 有什么发现吗 |
[26:07] | third floor says they can’t find a connection between the | 三楼的人说他们找不到发生在纽约 |
[26:09] | incident in new york and the one on the soccer field. | 和足球场的事故之间的联系 |
[26:11] | yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道了 |
[26:12] | look, I want you to go through our database, | 我希望你搜索一下我们的数据库 |
[26:13] | and cross-reference any incidents connected | 并对照一下所有 |
[26:16] | to science, biology, or unexplained phenomenon | 和科学 生物 或无法解释的灾难相关的案例 |
[26:19] | and have the file sent to my office, please. | 然后把报告交给我 |
[26:21] | dating back how far? | 要追溯到多久之前的案例 |
[26:23] | all of them. | 所有的案例 |
[26:28] | uh, just put them down there, thank you. | 就放这吧 谢谢 |
[26:32] | you can roll that one into the corrner. | 那个就推到墙角吧 |
[27:14] | sir, we need to call nina sharp. | 长官 我们得联系尼娜·夏普 |
[27:17] | I think that I found a connection between what jones did in New York | 我发现了琼斯在纽约 |
[27:19] | and that park in Providence. | 和在普罗维登斯公园行动的联系 |
[27:29] | Walter, tell me what you’re looking for. | 沃尔特 告诉我你在找什么 |
[27:37] | here, I got it. | 我来拿 |
[27:40] | oh! it’s still here. | 它还在这里 |
[27:43] | I was beginning to be afraid that– | 我刚才还在担心呢 |
[28:01] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[28:02] | this is why we’re here. | 我们到这里来就是为了它 |
[28:09] | it’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[28:11] | this is a record of all local incidents related to the pattern. | 这些是所有跟规律计划有关的本地案件 |
[28:14] | some of these go back more than 20 years. | 有些发生在20年前 |
[28:16] | but we’ve done this ourselves at massive dynamic. | 巨力集团已经研究过这些了 |
[28:18] | a dozen of our top analysts have spent the better part of two years– | 许多优秀的分析师在过去的两年中 |
[28:21] | yeah, and there’s seemingly no obvious logic | 但这些案例间似乎没有明显的逻辑性 |
[28:23] | or predictability. | 或预知性 |
[28:25] | it took me a while to see it myself. | 我自己也花了一些时间才看出 |
[28:27] | but these are the spots where jones used his device. | 这些是琼斯使用过设备的地点 |
[28:34] | now look at this. | 看看这个 |
[28:41] | that can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[28:43] | so what does it mean? | 这又意味着什么 |
[28:44] | I think I may know. | 我可能知道 |
[28:50] | got it. | 行了 |
[28:59] | what exactly is that? | 这究竟是什么 |
[29:01] | when Belly and I were younger men, | 当我和贝利还年轻的时候 |
[29:03] | we regularly ingested large quantities of LSD. | 我们定期服用大剂量的迷幻药 |
[29:08] | you don’t say? | 你说什么 |
[29:09] | We became convinced what we saw while on the drug was real. | 由于被用了药 我们开始相信眼前的一切是真的 |
[29:13] | We believed that we were | 我们相信自己瞥见了 |
[29:15] | Catching glimpses of another reality, | 另一个现实世界 |
[29:18] | Another world just like ours | 像我们身处的世界一样 |
[29:20] | But slightly different, | 只有稍许不同 |
[29:22] | Populated by slightly different versions of ourselves. | 它是由我们的不同分身所构成的 |
[29:27] | We all experience it momentarily as deja vu. | 我们都会有短暂的似曾相识的感觉 |
[29:30] | And Belly and I could prolong it with hallucinogenics. | 我和贝利可以用迷幻药使之延长 |
[29:34] | But the question of course was | 但重点是 |
[29:37] | How to get there without LSD. | 如何不使用迷幻药就能做到 |
[29:39] | Belly, as you know, theorized that young children | 你也知道 贝利从理论上阐述了 |
[29:42] | Have the capacity to see these other worlds naturally. | 小孩天生就能看到另外的世界 |
[29:46] | I know, you already told me about that. | 我知道 你跟我说过 |
[29:48] | Bell’s experiments with cortexiphan. | 贝尔做过克特西芬的实验 |
[29:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:51] | He theorized that properly nurtured, | 他推断出如果培养得当 |
[29:53] | These abilities could be heightened,intensified, | 这些能力是可以得到提高和加强 |
[29:56] | And that in time his subjects may be able | 最终他的实验对象将可以 |
[29:59] | To travel from here to there. | 从这里穿越至那里 |
[30:01] | Over there? | 那里 |
[30:03] | You mean an alternate world? | 你是说一个交错空间吗 |
[30:10] | Around this time, something was lost to me, Peter. | 彼得 近段时间 我丢失了一些东西 |
[30:15] | Something precious. | 非常珍贵的东西 |
[30:18] | I became convinced that if only I could cross over myself, | 我相信只有把自己送过去 |
[30:22] | Then I could take from there what I had lost here. | 我才能够从那里找回我在这里丢失的东西 |
[30:28] | And what was the plan? | 你打算怎么做 |
[30:29] | You were just gonna open up a hole | 你就这么打开一个洞口 |
[30:30] | And then walk over to the other side? | 然后走到另一边去吗 |
[30:31] | No…it’s not that simple. | 不 没那么简单 |
[30:35] | You have to find the right place first. | 得先找到合适的地点 |
[30:39] | Finding the right place to cross over is the key. | 找到实现穿越的合适地点才是关键 |
[30:41] | Dr.Bell once posited that our world has “soft spots,” | 贝尔博士认为我们的世界有”弱点” |
[30:45] | Places where the fundamental constants of nature | 在那里自然的基本常数 |
[30:49] | The speed of light, gravity, | 光速 重力 |
[30:51] | The mass of a proton, for example | 以及大部分质子等等 |
[30:53] | Have begun to decay. | 开始衰减 |
[30:55] | As a result, in these particular areas, | 因此在这些特殊区域 |
[30:58] | The membrane between the realities is thinner, | 两个世界之间的分界非常的薄 |
[31:01] | Almost porous. | 可以直接穿越 |
[31:03] | The bermuda triangle is one, | 百慕大三角就是一处 |
[31:06] | But there are others. | 还有其他地方 |
[31:07] | And until recently, these areas were extremely rare. | 直到最近 这些地点变得极其稀少 |
[31:10] | What do you mean “until recently”? | “最近”是什么意思 |
[31:12] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[31:13] | We happened, agent Dunham. | 因为人类 德纳姆探员 |
[31:15] | Scientific progress, advancing technologies. | 科技进步 技术更新 |
[31:18] | Our meddling with the laws of nature | 我们对自然法则的破坏 |
[31:20] | Has hastened the decay of these constant fundamental | 加速了这些基本常量的衰减 |
[31:23] | And increased the number of soft spots. | 也增加了”弱点”的数量 |
[31:26] | So you’re suggesting Jones is looking | 也就是说琼斯在寻找 |
[31:28] | For one of these soft spots. | 这样一个”弱点” |
[31:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:30] | In the belief that by releasing the right kind of energy, | 据说通过释放适当的能量 |
[31:33] | And aiming it exactly at the proper spot, | 并将之对准合适的地点 |
[31:36] | He could effectively break through. | 他就可以实现穿越了 |
[31:39] | Of course there’s a problem | 当然还有个问题 |
[31:41] | Opening a hole to another reality. | 打开通往另一个世界入口 |
[31:43] | In theory, that would also allow things from there | 在理论上 那边的东西同时 |
[31:48] | To pass over here, | 也可以穿越过来 |
[31:51] | Which could be dangerous. | 这将十分危险 |
[31:54] | And so I also built a plug. | 所以我造了一个插头 |
[31:57] | A plug? | 插头 |
[31:59] | Actually more a patch | 更像是个补丁 |
[32:03] | To close the hole should the need ever arise. | 一旦需要可以关闭入口 |
[32:05] | This is that patch, Peter. | 彼得 这是那个补丁 |
[32:07] | This is what I had to find. | 这就是我得找到的东西 |
[32:09] | Okay, just so I’m clear, | 好 我明白了 |
[32:11] | Somewhere out there, there is a hole to another reality, | 外面的某处有通往另一个世界的入口 |
[32:14] | And you need to plug it? | 你要把它关上 |
[32:15] | Yes, I’m afraid so. | 是的 是这样 |
[32:16] | Well, do you know where it is? | 那你知道在哪里吗 |
[32:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:20] | Yes, I do, Peter. | 是的 彼得 我知道 |
[32:22] | Reiden. reiden lake. | 雷登 雷登湖 |
[32:25] | We have to identify another soft spot, | 我们得确定另一个”弱点”的位置 |
[32:27] | Then we’ll know where he’s going. | 才能知道他们的目的地 |
[32:28] | We should expand the search perimeters. | 我们应该扩大搜索范围 |
[32:30] | Did you map events beyond the eastern seaboard? | 你在地图上标注东海岸发生的案子吗 |
[32:32] | No, they’re not in our database. | 没有 那些不在我们的数据库里 |
[32:33] | I’ll call my office | 我给我的办公室打电话 |
[32:35] | And have the files transferred to your system. | 让他们把资料传输到你系统里 |
[32:36] | Which of these events are the oldest? | 哪些案子是最先发生的 |
[32:38] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[32:40] | I mean, these events are somehow consequences of soft spots | 这些案子都是由于”弱点”的作用造成的 |
[32:47] | These are the first recorded incidents. | 这些是最先记录的事故 |
[32:49] | They all go back more than 15 years. | 都是15年前发生的 |
[32:52] | Becca’s meadow, | 贝卡牧场 |
[32:53] | That was the site of the first incident we knew about. | 那是我们知道的第一个事故的发生地 |
[33:00] | Wait… | 等等 |
[33:01] | All of these incidents point to here. | 所有的事故都指向这里 |
[33:04] | That’s where he’s going. | 那就是他们的目的地 |
[33:07] | Reiden lake. | 雷登湖 |
[33:12] | Get all the gear, get set up. | 把所有设备搭建好 |
[33:29] | Come on, men. we’re going to the other side. | 快点 兄弟们 我们就要穿越时空了 |
[33:45] | It’s just the other side of the lake, | 就在湖那边 |
[33:47] | The place where I opened the hole. | 在那里我打开了入口 |
[33:50] | That’s awfully convenient. | 真是方便了 |
[33:52] | Not convenient at all. | 一点也不方便 |
[33:54] | That’s why I bought the beach house in the first place, | 所以起初我才买了那座海边的房子 |
[33:55] | The proximity. | 离这里很近 |
[33:58] | Come on, Peter. Can’t you go faster? | 彼得 快点 你能开快点吗 |
[34:00] | We may not have much time. | 可能没太多时间了 |
[34:01] | After all these years, | 这么多年都过去了 |
[34:03] | What’s going to happen if we’re not on time? | 迟到一下又会怎么样呢 |
[34:04] | I don’t know! | 不知道 |
[34:05] | But my friend came and he said we must. | 但是我朋友过来告诉我一定要准时 |
[34:09] | He only comes when it’s of dire consequence. | 只要当后果将不堪设想的时候他才现身 |
[34:11] | And what friend would that be? | 他是什么样的朋友 |
[34:12] | The bald one. | 光头朋友 |
[34:14] | You mean the one that Olivia calls the observer? | 你是说奥利维亚称之为观察者的那个吗 |
[34:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:17] | The man who attacked me in the woods. | 在树林里袭击我的那个人 |
[34:19] | He must’ve had a very good reason. | 他一定有充分的理由 |
[34:21] | I’m sure he didn’t mean you any harm. | 我相信他没想伤害你 |
[34:23] | What else aren’t you telling me, walter? | 沃尔特 你还有什么瞒着我 |
[34:25] | lots, i’m sure, | 很多 我确定 |
[34:28] | but none of it’s relevant. | 但都是没有关系的 |
[34:30] | can’t–it’s been so long. this all looks the same. | 不可能 已经这么长时间了 一切如旧 |
[34:34] | oh…peter, peter, peter, peter. | 哦 彼得 彼得 |
[34:37] | peter! stop it! stop! | 彼得 停车 停下 |
[34:44] | okay. | 好的 |
[34:45] | now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:57] | that thing’s not going to blow up, is it? | 那东西不会炸开吧 会吗 |
[34:59] | i certainly hope not. | 我当然希望不要 |
[35:06] | what? | 什么 |
[35:10] | you may not remember this. | 你可能不记得这个了 |
[35:12] | when you were a boy, you were very sick, dying. | 当你还是个孩子时 你病得很重 就要死了 |
[35:14] | walter. | 沃尔特 |
[35:15] | and sometimes you got scared. | 有时你很害怕 |
[35:16] | and to calm yourself, to forget what you were going through, | 为了安慰自己 让自己忘了正在经历的事 |
[35:20] | you took to collecting coins. | 你开始收集硬币 |
[35:25] | this one, | 这枚 |
[35:28] | this was your favorite. | 是你最喜欢的 |
[35:34] | you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[35:36] | i don’t remember any of that. | 我一点都记不起来了 |
[35:40] | i do. | 我记得 |
[35:46] | walter! | 沃尔特 |
[35:50] | it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[35:51] | it’s okay, it’s okay. they’re with me. | 没事的 他们是我的人 |
[35:53] | easy, easy. it’s okay. | 放松 放松 没事的 |
[35:56] | agent dunham… | 德探员 |
[35:57] | how did you know where we were? | 你怎么知道我们在哪里 |
[35:59] | what are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[36:00] | we’re trying to plug a hole in the universe. | 我们正要把宇宙中的一个洞堵上 |
[36:02] | what are you doing here? | 你又在这做什么 |
[36:03] | apparently the same thing. but how did you– | 显然是一样的事 但是你们怎么 |
[36:10] | what is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:41] | dr. bishop, stay down. | 贝博士 蹲下 |
[36:45] | keep going please. don’t stop what you’re doing. | 继续工作 不要停下 |
[36:48] | hold them off as long as you can. | 尽量拖延住他们 |
[36:52] | olivia, i’ll cover you. | 奥利维亚 我掩护你 |
[36:57] | walter! hey, walter, stay here. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 呆在这 |
[36:59] | they’ll need this to close the portal, | 他们需要这个关闭传送门 |
[37:01] | to prevent him from going over. | 防止他穿过去 |
[37:03] | give it to me. i’ll do it. | 给我吧 我来关 |
[37:04] | give it to me! okay. | 快给我 好吧 |
[37:06] | it’s simple, a child could do it. | 这很简单 小孩都会做 |
[37:08] | you just twist this. | 你只要拧这个就行 |
[37:19] | what’s the status? | 情况怎么样 |
[37:21] | coordinates are coming into place, sir. | 坐标就位了 |
[37:25] | we’re almost there, sir. | 我们马上就要完成了 |
[37:28] | jones? | 琼斯 |
[37:35] | don’t move. | 不许动 |
[37:38] | manifold is stable. | 拓扑空间稳定 |
[37:40] | i said don’t move. | 我说不许动 |
[37:47] | stop! don’t move. | 停下来 不许动 |
[37:50] | beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美吧 |
[37:54] | you’ll understand if this reunion is brief. | 这次重逢如果很短暂 你就会明白 |
[37:56] | take one more step, i’ll shoot. | 再走一步我就开枪了 |
[37:58] | good-bye, agent dunham. | 再见 德探员 |
[38:00] | don’t! | 不要 |
[38:14] | the teleporter, it may be killing me, | 那次传输 它可能会杀了我 |
[38:18] | but in the meantime, it’s made me something rather special. | 但是同时 也把我变得非常特别 |
[38:22] | you see, your bullets just go right through me. | 你看 你的子弹直接穿过我了 |
[38:26] | and soon dr. bell will see just how special i am. | 很快贝尔博士就会看到我到底有多特别了 |
[38:35] | stop! dunham! | 停下 德纳姆 |
[39:20] | under normal circumstances, i would ask you | 通常情况下 我会问你 |
[39:22] | when i could expect your report. | 你什么时候交报告上来 |
[39:25] | but in this case, i find myself at a bit of a loss. | 但是现在 我发现我有点迷惘了 |
[39:28] | how is nina? | 妮娜怎么样了 |
[39:29] | she’s doing fine. | 她很好 |
[39:31] | she wanted me to convey her gratitude. | 她让我向你转达她的谢意 |
[39:37] | what? | 什么 |
[39:39] | we’ve been told to cease and desist | 我们被通知停止对 |
[39:41] | our investigation into william bell. | 威廉·贝尔的调查 |
[39:43] | by whom? | 被谁 |
[39:44] | the kind of people that when they give you an order, | 那种一旦他下了命令 |
[39:46] | you don’t question it. | 你就不能质疑的人 |
[39:51] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:59] | dr. bishop… | 贝博士 |
[40:01] | good news. | 好消息 |
[40:03] | i got you some berry boom. | 我给你买了些浆果球 |
[40:09] | hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:31] | “i’m stepping out for a bit. | 我出去走走 |
[40:33] | don’t worry about me, son. i know where i’m going.” | 不要担心我 儿子 我知道我要去哪里 |
[40:37] | you want me to call the police? | 要我报警吗 |
[40:43] | no. | 不用 |
[40:48] | that is the first time he’s ever written a note. | 这是他第一次留纸条 |
[40:51] | i think our little boy is growing up. | 我想我们的小孩长大了 |
[41:53] | hello? | 你好 |
[41:54] | agent dunham, it’s nina sharp. | 德探员 我是妮娜·夏普 |
[41:56] | you held up your end of the bargain. | 你履行了你的约定 |
[41:58] | now, i’d like to hold up mine. | 现在 轮到我了 |
[42:00] | would you mind coming to manhattan tomorrow? | 你明天能来曼哈顿一趟吗 |
[42:01] | sure. | 没问题 |
[42:03] | do you know the mutsumi hotel on broadway? | 你知道在百老汇的睦美酒店吗 |
[42:04] | yes. great. tomorrow it is, then. | 知道 好的 那就明天吧 |
[42:07] | i hope you understand why i can’t go through channels. | 希望你明白我不能通过正常渠道的原因 |
[42:10] | and i appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone | 如果你守口如瓶 |
[42:13] | about this either. | 我会很感激的 |
[42:14] | i don’t mean to sound overly cautious, | 我不想听起来过度谨慎 |
[42:16] | but i think you’ll soon understand | 但是我想你很快就会明白的 |
[42:18] | why we’ll want to keep this between us. | 为什么我不想让别人知道 |
[42:21] | let’s say 1:00. | 咱们定一点钟吧 |
[42:22] | come alone. | 一个人来 |
[42:24] | i’ll answer any questions you have. | 我会回答你的任何问题 |
[42:47] | no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[43:05] | nina sharp. | 妮娜·夏普 |
[43:07] | olivia dunham. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[43:13] | no, i don’t want to leave a message. | 不 我不想留消息 |
[43:14] | she’s expecting my call. | 她在等我的电话 |
[43:18] | what do you mean she’s out of the country? | 你说她不在国内是什么意思 |
[44:19] | agent dunham, welcome. | 德探员 欢迎 |
[44:22] | right this way. | 这边走 |
[44:32] | go right in. | 进去就行了 |
[45:23] | i’ve been waiting quite a long time for this. | 这一刻我等了很久 |
[45:28] | where am i? | 我在哪里 |
[45:32] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[45:34] | the answer to your first question is– | 你第一个问题的答案 |
[45:37] | it’s very complicated. | 很复杂 |
[45:41] | the answer to your second… | 你第二个问题的答案 |
[45:45] | i’m william bell. | 我是威廉·贝尔 |