时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Exscuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[00:58] | Are you– are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:31] | it’s car v. car. | 两车相撞 |
[02:32] | Nypd’s taking witness statements now. | 纽约警局正在给目击者录口供 |
[02:34] | What the hell happened to the drivers? | 司机怎么了 |
[02:36] | Hey,you caught the case. | 档案在你那吧 |
[02:38] | So who’s our man? who was driving this vehicle? | 人呢 谁开这辆车的 |
[02:54] | Walter,come on,I don’t need you to make me anything. | 沃尔特 算了 不用给我做东西 |
[02:57] | I insist. | 一定要 |
[02:58] | You know,there’s something you don’t know about me,son. | 有些事 你还是不够了解我 儿子 |
[03:00] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[03:02] | That once you enter a grocery store you never leave again? | 你一进杂货店就赖着不肯走了吗 |
[03:03] | – Ever? – No. | -永远 -不是 |
[03:05] | Before I became chair of biochemistry at harvard, | 我坐上哈佛生物化学主席交椅之前 |
[03:08] | Which was after oxford and m.i.t., | 当然是牛津跟麻省理工那会儿之后 |
[03:10] | I was sous chef at the bakersfield food lab. | 我可是贝克斯菲尔德食品实验室的二厨 |
[03:15] | Sous chef. uh-huh. | 二厨 |
[03:16] | Well,technically I worked under Seymour Brodien. | 确切来说 我给塞莫尔·布罗迪打工 |
[03:22] | Am I supposed to know who that is? | 这又是何方神圣 |
[03:24] | He invented the ho ho. | 他发明了吼吼蛋糕[一种巧克力夹心蛋糕卷] |
[03:26] | Of course he did. | 原来是他 |
[03:29] | Walter,I want to leave this place. | 沃尔特 我不想呆在这儿 |
[03:32] | And I don’t need you to make me a cake. | 也不用你给我做蛋糕 |
[03:33] | I’m not making you a cake,I’m making you a custard. | 我不做蛋糕 我给你做蛋奶沙司 |
[03:35] | It’s my specialty. | 我的拿手菜 |
[03:36] | I don’t like custard. | 我不喜欢蛋奶沙司 |
[03:37] | In fact,I’ve never liked custard. | 从来都不喜欢 |
[03:40] | As a boy you loved it. | 你小时候超喜欢 |
[03:42] | You’ve just forgotten. | 只不过忘了 |
[03:44] | Friday is your birthday. | 周五是你的生日 |
[03:46] | You deserve something wonderful. | 该给你做点好东西 |
[03:48] | Well,for my birthday | 至于生日礼物 |
[03:50] | Can I have getting the hell out of here? | 能不能是”赶紧离开这里” |
[03:52] | We need to celebrate | 要庆祝一下 |
[03:53] | And make sure that agent dunham can attend. | 记得叫德探员参加 |
[03:56] | I want to see her face when she eats my pudding. | 我要看她吃我做的布丁时的表情 |
[04:00] | That’s disturbing. | 真受不了 |
[04:01] | Peter bishop. | 我是彼得·贝肖普 |
[04:06] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | – Mr. bishop? – yeah. | -贝肖普先生吗 -是我 |
[04:15] | – Agent Jessup. – hi. hi. | -我是杰瑟普探员 -你好 |
[04:16] | – This is my father walter. – yes. | -这是我父亲沃尔特 -好的 |
[04:17] | I have a couple questions for you. | 我想问一些问题 |
[04:18] | – How bad is she? – we don’t know. | -她伤得重吗 -我们不知道 |
[04:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:21] | How do you not know? | 怎么会不知道 |
[04:23] | Can you just explain exactly what you do? | 你能解释你的具体职务吗 |
[04:25] | You’re some sort of special consultant? | 什么是特别顾问 |
[04:26] | – Where’s charlie? – I’m sorry,charlie who? | -查理在哪 -什么 查理什么 |
[04:28] | Agent charlie francis. where is he? | 查理·弗朗西斯探员 他在哪 |
[04:30] | I believe he’s en route from quantico. | 他应该正从匡恩提科过来 |
[04:31] | I’m the agent in charge. | 这里由我负责 |
[04:32] | Well,agent in charge,where is olivia dunham? | 负责探员 奥利维亚·德纳姆在哪 |
[04:34] | Witnesses report that after the crash a man was seen | 目击者称 有个男的在撞车后徒步离开 |
[04:37] | Leaving the car on foot,but no one saw anyone leave the suv. | 但这辆车里没有人出来 |
[04:40] | The doors are still locked,the seatbelt still buckled, | 车门还锁着 安全带也还扣着 |
[04:42] | The airbags deployed, | 安全气囊也开了 |
[04:44] | But there’s no indentation which implies | 但没有凹痕 也就是说 |
[04:46] | No one was behind the wheel at the moment of impact. | 碰撞时 没有人在车里 |
[04:48] | Did you check to make sure | 你检查过这些刹车痕 |
[04:49] | These skid marks match the other vehicle? | 确实是另一辆车的吗 |
[04:51] | Look,you still haven’t told me what it is you do. | 你还没告诉我你是做什么的 |
[04:52] | You,agent dunham,your father. | 你 德探员 你父亲 |
[04:53] | I checked with the field office, | 我问过外勤部门 |
[04:55] | They said that all of your work is– | 他们说你们的工作都是 |
[04:56] | Classified,and that you don’t have access. | 机密 你没权调取 |
[04:58] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间解释 |
[05:00] | It’s not that I don’t appreciate | 不是说我不近人情 |
[05:01] | Petulance,mr. bishop, | 贝肖普先生 |
[05:02] | But the sooner you cooperate– | 但你越早合作 |
[05:04] | I would love to cooperate as soon as you can | 我巴不得快点合作 |
[05:06] | Find me an agent who can actually help me. | 但你得先找个能帮我的人 |
[05:51] | Female, unconscious. | 女性 昏迷不醒 |
[05:51] | Dislocated right hip. possible brain herniation. | 右髋离位 可能有脑疝 |
[05:53] | Bp’s jumping 180 over 20. pupils are non-reactive. | 血压高压180 低压20 瞳孔无反应 |
[05:56] | Coding! prep her,stat. | -心力衰竭 -准备手术 快 |
[06:10] | Amy Jessup. | 艾米·杰瑟普 |
[06:12] | Special Agent Broyles. | 我是布洛伊探员 |
[06:13] | We need to talk about what happened at that crime scene. | 我们得谈谈罪案现场发生的事 |
[06:16] | Sir– | 警官 |
[06:17] | What happened,junior agent, | 当时发生的一切 初级探员 |
[06:18] | Is all right here in your report. | 都在你的报告里盖棺定论了 |
[06:22] | A random traffic accident involving a federal agent. | 一场牵涉联邦探员的交通意外 |
[06:25] | No extenuating circumstances,case closed. | 罪责难免 结案 |
[06:31] | Sign it,please. | 请签字 |
[06:33] | This girl– | 可是那个女孩 |
[06:34] | Sign the report,agent. | 请签字 探员 |
[06:37] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[06:58] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[07:04] | I’m afraid your friend’s injuries were too severe. | 恐怕你们朋友的伤势太重 |
[07:07] | Oh,come on. | 天哪 |
[07:08] | We were unable to restore any brain function. | 无法恢复大脑功能 |
[07:10] | Patients who suffer this kind of head trauma | 遭受此等头部损伤的病人 |
[07:12] | Simply don’t regain consciousness. | 通常都无法恢复意识 |
[07:16] | Simple. Reductive. Absurd. | 简单 复原 荒谬 |
[07:23] | Life and death,these are relative terms. | 生与死都是相对项 |
[07:26] | Contextually defined,dependent by cultural specifics. | 由环境定义 因文化而异 |
[07:31] | Walter– | 沃尔特 |
[07:32] | He is undoubtedly indulging in primitive diagnostics. | 他肯定是武断相信初步诊断 |
[07:35] | Agent Dunham is not dead. | 德探员没有死 |
[07:36] | She’s not dead. she’s not dead. | 她没死 她没死 |
[07:40] | – Walter— she’s not. | -沃尔特 -她没死 |
[07:41] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[07:44] | – Walter,wait.- Stop. | -沃尔特 等等 -回来 |
[07:45] | You can’t go back there. | 你们不能进去 |
[07:46] | Doctor,please. back off. | 医生 请退后 |
[08:17] | I’m so sorry,Olivia. | 抱歉 奥利维亚 |
[08:53] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我一起喝点吗 |
[09:06] | I’m guessing you don’t drink. | 我猜你不喝酒 |
[09:09] | Double. | 双份 |
[09:15] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[09:17] | I work for the F.B.I. | 我在联调局干活 |
[09:23] | Where’s your father? | 你父亲呢 |
[09:27] | My father is off in la-la land. | 我父亲在销魂谷 |
[09:31] | Mixed himself up a really nice cocktail | 喝着自己用安定 氟哌啶醇 速可眠 |
[09:33] | Of valium,haldol,seconal, | 特别调制的鸡尾酒 |
[09:35] | And I think lorazepam. | 可能还加了氯羟安定[均为镇静剂] |
[09:38] | Astrid is baby-sitting. | 阿斯特丽德管着他呢 |
[09:42] | I’ve been called to washington tomorrow. | 我被召去华盛顿 明天走 |
[09:46] | The efficacy of the division is being questioned. | 部门效率遭到质疑 |
[09:49] | I’ve been informed that our failure to deliver | 我被告知由于不能给出任何 |
[09:51] | Any useable results is unacceptable. | 得力的成果 局里很难接受 |
[09:57] | They’re shutting you down? | 他们要停你的职吗 |
[10:10] | What were we even doing,anyway? | 那我们之前做的算什么 |
[10:14] | We’d sit around and wait for somebody to die Some grisly,macabre death | 坐等有人令人发指的死去 |
[10:18] | Or for the entire fabric of the universe | 或是宇宙整体结构的分崩离析 |
[10:22] | We were the clean-up crew, | 我们就是清洁队 |
[10:23] | Sent in to mop it up and make sure it was | 被派去打扫 确保 |
[10:25] | All neat and tidy for the file. | 档案整洁无污 |
[10:31] | We were always too late anyway. | 总之我们总是迟一步 |
[10:32] | That’s not entirely true. | 不全是那样的 |
[10:36] | We were too late for Olivia. | 对奥利维亚 我们去的太迟 |
[10:48] | To agent Dunham. | 致德探员 |
[10:55] | To agent Dunham. | 致德探员 |
[11:57] | Hey,Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[12:01] | When’d you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[12:03] | A few hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[12:05] | Ella’s at a friend’s house. | 艾拉在朋友家 |
[12:07] | I didn’t want her to remember her aunt like this. | 我不想她看到阿姨这样 |
[12:10] | She had a living will. No life support. | 她生前的意愿是不要人工维持生命 |
[12:17] | They’re gonna do this in– in the morning, | 他们准备早上照做 |
[12:20] | So I’ve just been sitting with her,and… | 所以我一直坐这陪她 |
[12:26] | Do you wanna… | 你想 |
[12:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:35] | You know she liked you,Peter. | 她喜欢你 彼得 |
[12:39] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[13:51] | Good-bye,Olivia. | 再见 奥利维亚 |
[13:53] | Einai kalytero anthropo apo ton patera toy. | [希腊语] |
[14:04] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[14:06] | It’s Olivia Dunham. | 我叫奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[14:07] | Do you know the year? | 你知道现在是哪一年吗 |
[14:08] | Why am I in a hospital,and what is wrong with my leg? | 我怎么会在医院 我的腿怎么了 |
[14:10] | You were in an accident. Do you remember? | 你出了车祸 还记得吗 |
[14:12] | In New York. | 在纽约 |
[14:15] | Is Peter here? I need to see him. | 彼得在吗 我要见他 |
[14:17] | He’s here,he’s here. | 他在 他在 |
[14:20] | I-i went somewhere. | 我 我去了某个地方 |
[14:23] | I know,you went to New York. | 我知道 你去了纽约 |
[14:24] | No. yeah.But no. | 不对 是的 但不是那里 |
[14:26] | You were in an accident. | 你出了车祸 |
[14:28] | No,no. | 不 不是 |
[14:29] | I was trying to get somewhere, | 我想去个地方 |
[14:31] | But someone was trying to stop me,but i went there anyway. | 有人想阻止我 我还是到了 |
[14:36] | Oh, God, what is that? | 上帝 那是什么 |
[14:37] | Mr. Bishop, please, she needs to stay calm. | 拜托 贝肖普先生 她需要镇静 |
[14:39] | He told me something. | 他告诉我一些事 |
[14:42] | – Who? – I don’t know. I can’t remember. | -谁 -不知道 不记得了 |
[14:44] | But, oh, it was very important. | 不过 那个很重要 |
[14:46] | There’s something that I have to do. | 有些事我必须得做 |
[14:47] | Who, Olivia? Who told you to do what? | 谁 奥利维亚 是谁告诉你要做什么 |
[14:49] | I don’t know, but there’s | 我不知道 不过有些事 |
[14:50] | – Something that I have to do, and I– what? | -我非做不可 我 -是什么 |
[14:52] | I think that our lives may depend on it. | 我认为是性命攸关的事情 |
[14:55] | Whose lives? | 关乎谁的性命 |
[15:00] | Everyone’s. | 所有的人 |
[15:01] | That beta blocker. Get her pulse down. | 加受体阻滞药 让心跳降下来 |
[15:02] | Peter, I need my gun. Please, I’m not safe. | 彼得 把我的枪拿来 我有危险 |
[15:05] | Somebody hurt me, they did this to me. | 有人要害我 是他们把我害成这样 |
[15:07] | Please, Peter, my gun. I need my gun. | 求你彼得 给我枪 我要枪 |
[15:11] | Please, Peter. | 求你了 彼得 |
[15:23] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[15:24] | I need to speak with special agent Broyles. | 我要见特别探员布洛伊 |
[15:26] | Agent Broyles is in Washington. | 布洛伊探员现在在华盛顿 |
[15:27] | Uh, then agent Francis, please, Charlie Francis. | 那找弗探员 查理·弗朗西斯 |
[15:32] | Sir, what is this regarding? | 先生 请问有什么事 |
[15:35] | Okay, I work for you guys. | 是这样 我在帮你们做事 |
[15:38] | I’m a consultant. | 我是一名顾问 |
[15:38] | I need access to a file on a car accident | 我需要一场车祸的资料 |
[15:39] | Yesterday in New York city. | 车祸昨天发生在纽约 |
[15:43] | I’m sorry, these credentials have been revoked, Mr. Bishop. | 抱歉 贝肖普先生 这些证件现在无效了 |
[15:46] | What? | 什么 |
[15:47] | Look, lady, you need to help me. | 女士 你必须得帮我 |
[15:50] | Please feel free to file a civilian request on our website. | 您可以在我们的网站上提交民事申请 |
[15:53] | Web– no, listen to me. | 网站 不 听我说 |
[15:54] | One of your agents is in the hospital, | 你们的一名探员还在医院 |
[15:56] | And her life– and possibly yours– | 她的性命 甚至包括你们的 |
[15:57] | Depends on the work that I need to do, | 都与我要做的事紧密相关 |
[15:58] | So you find me somebody who can help me. | 所以你得找到能帮我的人 |
[16:02] | Okay, sir, if you’d exit the building– | 先生 如果您能离开这里 |
[16:07] | I’ll take him. | 交给我 |
[16:15] | I’m with her. | 我跟她走 |
[16:20] | What’re you doing in Boston? | 你来波士顿做什么 |
[16:22] | You like to fight, Mr. Bishop? | 贝肖普先生 你喜欢动武吗 |
[16:23] | All that time in Iraq. Mob connections. | 在伊拉克期间参与暴动 |
[16:26] | You’ve got quite a combative history. | 你的记录还真是很好斗 |
[16:28] | You said you were gonna help me get my hands on that file. | 你说过你会帮我拿到资料 |
[16:31] | It’s on the seat behind you. | 在你身后的座位上 |
[16:32] | What? | 什么 |
[16:34] | Something wasn’t adding up about those skid marks. | 关于刹车印又有新发现 |
[16:35] | They were darkest at the back, not the front. | 后部的颜色最深 而非前部 |
[16:38] | So maximum torque farthest away from the incident. | 所以最大转矩离事故现场最远 |
[16:42] | That means the driver wasn’t slowing down. | 意味着司机并没有减速 |
[16:44] | He was speeding up. | 他是在加速 |
[16:45] | Then he must’ve been waiting. | 他一定一直等在那里 |
[16:47] | Those are pictures from the surveillance camera | 这些是临近事故现场 |
[16:50] | In the parking structure adjacent to the accident site. | 停车楼里的监控拍下的照片 |
[16:51] | George reed. 524 littlefield road. | 乔治·里德 利特菲尔德大街524号 |
[16:53] | Here in Lexington. 15 minutes away. | 就在列克星敦 15分钟的路 |
[16:56] | All right, now it’s your turn. | 好吧 现在该你开口了 |
[16:57] | What’s the fringe division? | 潜科学部门是什么 |
[16:59] | What do you people do? | 你们都做什么 |
[17:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:05] | Not anymore. | 现在什么也不做了 |
[17:10] | F.B.I. | 联邦调查局 |
[17:11] | George reed? | 乔治·里德 |
[17:14] | Mr. Reed? | 里德先生 |
[17:17] | Body. | 尸体 |
[17:18] | Look at his lividity. | 看他的尸斑 |
[17:22] | If this guy was driving a car in New York, | 尸斑长成这样 他昨天可没法 |
[17:24] | It wasn’t yesterday. | 在纽约城开车 |
[17:28] | I need to get a ride for someone. | 我得开车拉个人过来 |
[17:30] | Feel his anus. It’s soaking wet. | 他肛门里全湿透了 |
[17:34] | Expansion of the oral mucosa, the eyes, and the rectum | 口腔黏膜 眼睛 还有直肠全部膨大 |
[17:40] | To accommodate rapid fluid loss. | 以适应体液急速流失 |
[17:43] | If it’s a virus, it obviously doesn’t affect birds. | 要是病毒的话 肯定不会感染鸟类 |
[17:47] | Or people, at least not quickly. | 或人类 起码不会是快速感染 |
[17:49] | Agent, I need this body taken back to my lab. | 探员 我要把这具尸体运回我实验室 |
[17:53] | Hey, lunatic, this body’s going to the morgue. | 疯子 这尸体要运到停尸房 |
[17:55] | Is he crazy? | 他脑子有毛病吗 |
[17:56] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[17:58] | Who is the agent in charge here? | 谁是这里管事儿的探员 |
[17:59] | I am. | 是我 |
[18:00] | Take it wherever he wants. | 他想怎样 都照做 |
[18:03] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[18:07] | Is he crazy? | 他是神经病吧 |
[18:09] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[18:12] | Whatever fringe division is or was, | 不管潜科学部曾经如何 现在怎样 |
[18:15] | F.B.I. says it’s been shut down. | 联邦调查局都声称它已被关闭了 |
[18:17] | And yet I just sent you a body. | 现在 我还运了具尸体给你 |
[18:19] | Which begs the question, | 你回避了问题的实质 |
[18:20] | Why are you doing this? | 那就是你为何要这么做 |
[18:22] | Just following the case. | 为查案而已 |
[18:26] | It doesn’t pay to bluff a bluffer,agent jessup. | 杰瑟普探员 骗人是不要钱的 |
[18:28] | You know,a lot of people would be scared by this. | 很多人都不敢干这事 |
[18:31] | Most,actually. | 事实上大部分人都不敢 |
[18:35] | There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt– | 地球上比这恐怖的事多着呢 |
[18:38] | Oh,wow. really? | 喔 是吗 |
[18:41] | Butchered shakespeare. | 像被屠杀的莎士比亚那样的事吗 |
[18:42] | peter. | 彼得 |
[18:44] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[18:48] | They said I can ride in the back with the body. | 他们说我可以和尸体呆在后车厢 |
[18:51] | Can i? | 可以吗 |
[18:52] | Sure. of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[18:56] | Stay out of the medications,though. | 但别靠近那些药物 |
[18:58] | Please. | 好不好 |
[19:01] | Think I’ve been waiting for you people my whole life. | 我想我这辈子都在等待你们这类人 |
[19:15] | I’ll be with you in just a minute. | 等下我就过来找你 |
[19:19] | So what can I do you for? | 有何能为您效劳 |
[19:24] | I’m looking for a selectric. | 我在找一种电动打字机 |
[19:26] | Selectric 251. | 型号251 |
[19:28] | Doesn’t exist. they never made one. | 没有这种型号 从来没生产过 |
[19:30] | It’s 245 straight to 255. | 型号245后直接到型号255 |
[19:33] | No,no,no. | 不 |
[19:34] | I’m still gonna need the 251. | 我只要251型的 |
[19:40] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们一伙的 |
[19:46] | You know,it’s been six years. | 已经过去六年了 |
[19:49] | I just kind of figured that,uh… | 我有时候会想 |
[20:05] | Straight back. | 后面直走 |
[20:06] | Last door. | 最后一个门 |
[20:11] | Hey. | 等等 |
[20:13] | You–you tell ’em. I’m not waiting around forever. | 麻烦你告诉他们 我不会一直等下去了 |
[20:21] | I am not waiting around forever. | 我不会再等了 |
[21:40] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[21:41] | As I’m sure you’re probably already aware, | 我肯定你已经知道 |
[21:42] | My father was a scientist. | 我父亲是一个科学家 |
[21:44] | Who was sent to st. claire’s. | 曾被送往圣克莱尔精神病院 |
[21:45] | A mental institution,yes,but there is more. | 一个精神病中心 但是不仅如此 |
[21:48] | Worse. and some good,too. | 实际上更糟 但也有好的一面了 |
[21:52] | it’s complicated. | 很难说清楚 |
[21:54] | But for right now all you really need to know | 但目前你需要知道就是 |
[21:55] | Is that this building is where he used to work. | 这栋大楼是他过去的办公场所 |
[21:59] | He was working here as a professor. | 他曾是这里的一个教授 |
[22:01] | Simultaneously,he was working | 同时 他也研究 |
[22:02] | On a number of top-secret government projects. | 许多机密的政府项目 |
[22:05] | We do our thing down here in the lab | 我们现在在这栋大楼下面的实验室工作 |
[22:06] | Because according to him, | 因为对他而言 |
[22:08] | It’s the only place that he can work. | 这里是他唯一能顺利工作的地方 |
[22:10] | You’re coming up on your last chance to turn back. | 你要想退出 现在还来得及 |
[22:13] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[22:15] | Agent jessup,welcome to fringe division. | 杰瑟普探员 欢迎来到潜科学 |
[22:20] | Astrid,amy. amy,astrid. nice haircut. | 阿斯特丽德 这是艾米 发型不错 |
[22:24] | Thanks. hi. | 谢谢 你好 |
[22:25] | -Hello. -oh,hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:27] | Again. | 又一次 |
[22:29] | I need four bunsen burners,eight metal bowls yea big, | 我需要4个本生炉 8个大金属碗 |
[22:32] | And a freezer. | 还要一个冰柜 |
[22:33] | The bowls need to be sterilized? | 是无菌金属碗吗 |
[22:34] | It’s not for the autopsy. it’s for the custard. | 不是用在这具尸体上 是用来做蛋奶沙司 |
[22:37] | For peter’s birthday. | 为彼得庆生的 |
[22:38] | Walter,will you forget about the custard? | 沃尔特 忘了蛋奶沙司吧 |
[22:40] | I refuse. | 不行 |
[22:41] | Also rib cutters,toothed forceps, | 还要肋骨刀 锯齿镊 |
[22:45] | And a bone saw for the autopsy. | 和解剖骨锯 |
[22:47] | Not for the groceries. | 当然不是为了做蛋糕 |
[22:54] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[22:56] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[22:58] | You didn’t have to come all this way. | 你不用这么千里迢迢的赶过来 |
[23:01] | You’re not all right. | 你有事 |
[23:02] | Charlie,I’m fine. | 查理 我很好 |
[23:11] | My second year with brooklyn p.d., | 我在布鲁克林警局的第二年 |
[23:14] | One night we get a domestic disturbance call. | 有天晚上我们接到一个家庭纠纷报警 |
[23:16] | Partner and I go over to his house. | 我和搭档赶到那个屋子 |
[23:18] | I’m with the guy,right? | 我来讯问当事的男人 |
[23:20] | And he’s,uh… | 他说 |
[23:22] | Saying it’s nothing,you know,just a little argument. | 没什么大不了 小矛盾而已 |
[23:26] | My partner calls from the other room | 我搭档却在另一间屋里大喊 |
[23:29] | And says that we need an ambulance for the girl. | 抢救女孩 我们需要救护车 |
[23:31] | And I just know the guy beat the crap out of his girlfriend, | 我才知道 原来她被男友殴打 |
[23:35] | So I go for my gun,I get him on the ground, | 于是我举起枪 把她男朋友按倒在地 |
[23:37] | And I’m cuffing him. | 拷上 |
[23:38] | And I hear a gunshot from the other room. | 突然我听到隔壁传来枪声 |
[23:41] | I turn around, | 我转过身 |
[23:44] | And this,uh, | 有一个 |
[23:47] | Bloody girl– | 满身是血的女孩 |
[23:51] | Brutalized,brutalized girl– | 被残忍虐待的女孩 |
[23:54] | Is,um… | 正 |
[23:59] | Aiming a gun at me. | 拿枪指着我 |
[24:04] | What I didn’t know at the time | 我当时不知道 |
[24:06] | Was she’d just killed my partner. | 她刚杀了我的搭档 |
[24:15] | She fires. | 她开了枪 |
[24:18] | Hits me in my chest. | 击中了我的胸部 |
[24:22] | Anyway,um… | 总之 |
[24:25] | I’m in i.c.u. for six days. | 我在重症监护室呆了六天 |
[24:28] | You know,and,um,hospital for two weeks. | 住院两个礼拜 |
[24:31] | Kept on telling my wife,”i’m fine.” | 一直跟我妻子说 “我没事” |
[24:36] | I was shaken, | 我当时战栗不已 |
[24:39] | And I was scared. | 而且怕极了 |
[24:45] | Now,if you’re like me, | 现在 要是你跟我当时一样 |
[24:50] | You got a gun underneath your pillow. | 我在你枕头底下放了把枪 |
[24:54] | Peter called me. | 彼得告诉我的 |
[25:07] | You can fool the doctors,kiddo. | 你可以骗过医生 |
[25:11] | You can’t fool me. | 但你骗不了我 |
[25:17] | I don’t know what happened to me. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[25:23] | I’m so scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[25:29] | I can’t even load it. | 我甚至没法上子弹 |
[25:33] | My hands won’t stop shaking. | 我的手不停地发抖 |
[25:34] | Charlie,I can’t. I can’t even load it. | 查理 我 我甚至无法上子弹 |
[25:39] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[25:43] | Hey,it’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[25:47] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[25:49] | These lungs were in excellent condition once. | 这肺曾经多健康啊 |
[25:53] | Is the half and half boiling? | 那混合物煮沸了吗 |
[25:54] | Yeah,just about. | 快了 |
[25:56] | Mix the eggs,sugar,and salt in a separate bowl. | 把鸡蛋 糖和盐在另一个碗里混合 |
[26:00] | Please. | 麻烦你了 |
[26:02] | Walter,there’s nothing wrong with the blood sample. | 沃尔特 血液样本没有问题 |
[26:07] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[26:09] | It’s funny. | 这太有趣了 |
[26:10] | I love custard,but I hate flan. | 我喜欢蛋奶沙司 但是讨厌果馅饼 |
[26:15] | Which could be an issue of semantics. | 可能是语义学上的问题 |
[26:17] | Or difficulty with the French. | 或是因为我法语不灵 |
[26:19] | Which I doubt, | 但我猜正因如此 |
[26:21] | Given my near obsession with moules a la creme normande. | 让我对淡菜配诺曼底奶油如痴如狂 |
[26:26] | Well,that’s fascinating,but what I actually meant | 真棒 但是我的意思是 |
[26:28] | Was are there any theories about how this man died? | 对这男人的死因 你有什么看法吗 |
[26:31] | Now,the water expulsion, | 他有脱水的情况 |
[26:33] | Though dramatic and messy, | 尽管剧烈而严重 |
[26:36] | Seems to be a symptom of some other process. | 却似乎只是某种其他进程的前兆 |
[26:39] | But I stumbled upon something that did the unthinkable. | 但我碰巧斩获了这诡异一幕的罪魁祸首 |
[26:43] | Look inside the mouth. | 看口腔内部 |
[26:48] | You can come closer,dear. | 亲爱的 你可以过来一些 |
[26:53] | Look at the soft palate. what do you see? | 看软颚 你看到了什么 |
[26:57] | There are three markings. | 有三个印记 |
[27:00] | Indents like stab wounds. What are they? | 凹痕像是刺伤的 是什么 |
[27:02] | And while we’re at it, | 顺便问下 |
[27:04] | What do you mean you stumbled across something | 你说有碰巧的斩获 |
[27:05] | That does the unthinkable? | 是什么意思 |
[27:07] | It made me remember something. | 它让我想起了一些东西 |
[27:14] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[27:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:16] | My father recently took a little trip down memory lane, | 我父亲最近经常带我回溯过去 |
[27:19] | And for no reason has become | 而且毫无缘由的 |
[27:21] | Wildly obsessed with my childhood. | 对我的童年产生了浓厚兴趣 |
[27:23] | He also likes to check and make sure that I’m still breathing | 他还在他认为我睡着的时候 |
[27:26] | When he thinks that I’m asleep, | 检查我是否还有呼吸 |
[27:27] | Which is a little creepy. | 这就有点诡异了 |
[27:28] | Focus,please. | 注意 各位 |
[27:30] | This is an experiment that Belly and I did. | 这是我和贝利做过的一个实验 |
[27:34] | We came up with such a spectacular blend of drugs. | 我们做出了一个绝妙的混合药物 |
[27:37] | One day,Leary came by, | 一天 利里来了 |
[27:39] | And he said,”you’re kidding me.” | 他说 “你们开玩笑的吧” |
[27:42] | Is this gonna make her head explode or something? | 这会让她的头炸开或是怎样吗 |
[27:44] | Well,in a sense,yes,but not physically. | 某种意义上说 会的 但不是生理上的 |
[27:47] | We’re trying to augment | 我们要尝试加强 |
[27:48] | Her fifth,sixth,and seventh chakras. | 她第五 六 七的脉轮[瑜伽学中人的能量中心] |
[27:51] | Throat,third eye,and crown. | 喉咙 第三眼 还有头顶 |
[27:53] | That is correct,Asterix. | 没错 阿斯特丽克丝 |
[27:54] | Astrid. | 是阿斯特丽德 |
[27:55] | Communication,speech,clairaudience, | 沟通 语言 透听力 |
[27:58] | Cognition,and thought. | 认知和思想 |
[28:01] | Spirituality. | 灵性 |
[28:03] | You wanted her to see god. | 你想让她看见上帝 |
[28:04] | who is he? | 他是谁 |
[28:07] | The man with the machine. | 拿着机器的男人 |
[28:11] | The three– the three nails. | 三个 三个钉子 |
[28:16] | The three nails go in the mouth. | 三个钉子放进了嘴巴 |
[28:18] | There. | 那里 |
[28:21] | He is a soldier. | 他是一个战士 |
[28:25] | From somewhere else. | 来自别处 |
[28:28] | He’s–he’s from a place that looks like this, | 他来自和这里相似的地方 |
[28:30] | But it’s not here. | 但不是这里 |
[28:32] | Oh,he’s– | 他 |
[28:34] | He’s from another universe,man. | 他来自另一个空间 |
[28:37] | Oh,I can see him. | 我能看到他 |
[28:41] | He pushes up the machine. | 他打开机器 |
[28:43] | He pushes up the machine? | 你是说他打开机器吗 |
[28:44] | Oh,yes,in the mouth. | 是的 在嘴里打开 |
[28:49] | And then he changes. | 然后他就变形了 |
[28:51] | That’s how they change. They’re like shape shifters. | 这就是他们的变形方式 类似于变形人 |
[28:54] | That’s how they hide. they can look like us. | 他们用和我们相同的外表隐藏身份 |
[28:57] | They can look like any of us. | 他们能变成我们任何人的样子 |
[29:02] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[29:03] | I need you to log on to the joint law enforcement database. | 我要你登陆执法部门数据库 |
[29:05] | We need to be informed immediately of | 有任何符合描述的尸体 |
[29:07] | Any corpse that matches that description. | 立即通知我们 |
[29:11] | They can look like any of us. | 他们能变成我们任何人的样子 |
[29:35] | Unsubstantiated claims of invasion. | 无法证实的入侵 |
[29:37] | Reports of technology run amok. | 科技失控的报告 |
[29:40] | The old “x” designation and your fringe investigations | 原先的”X”档案 和你的潜科学调查组 |
[29:44] | Have been indulgences in the federal budget for over half a century. | 在联邦预算中 被纵容存在了半个世纪 |
[29:49] | Well,the salad days are over,Mr. Broyles. | 好日子结束了 布洛伊先生 |
[29:52] | Colonel. | 我是上校 |
[29:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:55] | Or special agent,as you’d prefer,senator. | 你想叫我特别探员也行 参议员 |
[29:59] | Colonel Broyles. | 布洛伊上校 |
[30:02] | Look,listen,we all have a job here,and we– | 听着 我们都有工作要做 |
[30:05] | Yes,senator,I have a job. | 是的 参议员 我也有工作 |
[30:07] | The same job I have had in three administrations and six wars | 我在三个行政部门当差 服役于六场战争 |
[30:11] | To defend our national security, | 来保卫国家安全 |
[30:13] | And I assure you we are not secure. | 我向你们保证 我们并不安全 |
[30:16] | Yes,sometimes a threat is familiar. | 没错 有时是常见的威胁 |
[30:18] | But I have come to learn that sometimes it is far worse– | 但是我后来了解到 有时会更糟 |
[30:21] | And when it is worse,when the threat is unimaginable, | 当情况危机时 当威胁难以想像时 |
[30:24] | That is when we are at the door. | 我们会及时出现 |
[30:27] | And you should thank god for that. | 你们该为此感谢上帝 |
[30:33] | Phillip, without something usable, | 飞利浦 没有得力的成果 |
[30:35] | Something to support the human and fiscal cost… | 能与人力跟财政支出相匹配的话 |
[30:40] | I-I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:52] | If your appearance is any indication… | 你的脸色已经说明了一切 |
[30:56] | Now I don’t have to tell you | 保留潜科学部的重要性 |
[30:58] | How important it is that fringe division not be shut down. | 无须我多言 |
[31:01] | I’m not the one who needs convincing. | 你要说服的 并不是我 |
[31:03] | But we’ve tried. | 但我们试过了 |
[31:04] | I’m afraid that this one is out of our hands. | 恐怕此事 我们无能为力 |
[31:17] | Do what you always used to do,Phillip. | 像往常一样行动吧 飞利浦 |
[31:21] | Save the day. | 扭转乾坤 |
[31:42] | Feds? | 联邦探员吗 |
[31:44] | Yeah,that’s us. | 没错 就是我们 |
[31:45] | Well,her,technically,but say us. | 严格来说她才是 不过我也算吧 |
[31:47] | Where’s the body that triggered the alert? | 符合条件那尸体在哪 |
[31:49] | The one that has three holes in its mouth? | 就是嘴里有三个孔洞的尸体 |
[31:52] | It’s right over there. | 就在那里 |
[31:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:01] | They found this guy two blocks from the accident site. | 他们在事故发生地两个街区外发现了他 |
[32:04] | The shape shifters must leave the original body behind. | 变形人一定是丢下了原型的身体 |
[32:06] | Do you remember the girl from the video? | 你还记得录像中的女孩吗 |
[32:09] | That she said he was a soldier? | 她提到那个男人是个战士 |
[32:12] | My father was a soldier. | 我父亲也是一个军人 |
[32:14] | They do one thing,life or death. | 无论生死与否 他们的使命就一个 |
[32:16] | They stay on mission. | 执行任务 |
[32:21] | These killings weren’t random. | 这些命案并不是随机的 |
[32:22] | Which means this man,this thing,whatever it is, | 也就意味着 这个不知是人是鬼的东西 |
[32:25] | Its still trying to accomplish its goal. | 不达目的 一定不会罢休 |
[32:26] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[32:52] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[32:54] | You scared me to death. | 你吓死我了 |
[32:59] | We’ve sent his description to hospital security | 我们已把他的外形特征发给医院保安 |
[33:00] | To dispatch all available agents. | 派遣所有可用探员 |
[33:01] | If he’s there,we’ll get him. | 他去的话 我们一定能抓住他 |
[33:07] | You’re looking better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[33:09] | Thank you. I’m starting to feel a little bit more like me. | 谢谢 我感觉越来越自在了 |
[33:14] | So how’s your memory? | 你的记忆怎么样 |
[33:17] | Still all just fragments. | 依然支离破碎 |
[33:18] | I remember going to New York,I remember driving, | 我记得开车去纽约 |
[33:21] | But I can’t seem to see anything past that. | 但是其他事情就记不起来了 |
[33:29] | Happens with head injuries. | 头部受伤会导致记忆丧失 |
[33:32] | People can lose days before an accident. | 伤者可能会丧失事故前几天的记忆 |
[33:34] | The best thing to do is just to keep trying,Olivia. | 最好的办法就是试着去回忆 奥利维亚 |
[33:38] | I was on my way somewhere to meet with someone. | 我正准备去会见一个人 |
[33:42] | And I guess someone hit my car. | 我猜有人撞了我的车 |
[33:50] | But– | 但是 |
[33:52] | But… | 但是什么 |
[33:54] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[34:02] | It’s as if I went somewhere and talked to someone. | 好像我曾到过某个地方 跟别人交谈过 |
[34:06] | And then… | 继而 |
[34:09] | Came back to the accident. | 又回到车祸现场 |
[34:15] | Do you remember who you were going to meet with? | 你记得是要去见谁吗 |
[34:18] | No. | 不 |
[34:24] | Almost. | 就差一点 |
[34:28] | He told me something. | 他告诉我一些事 |
[34:29] | What? | 什么事 |
[34:33] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[34:34] | I can’t,uh– | 我想不起来 |
[34:36] | Try. | 尽力想 |
[34:42] | Something’s hidden. | 一些藏着的东西 |
[34:43] | Yes. where? | 是的 在哪 |
[34:45] | I-i can’t– | 我记不得 |
[34:48] | Where is it hidden? | 那东西到底藏在哪 |
[34:54] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[35:03] | That’s really all you know then,isn’t it? | 你知无不言言无不尽了 对吧 |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:28] | They have surveillance of your suspect entering the lobby. | 监控表明你报告的嫌犯进了大厅 |
[35:29] | Olivia’s room? | 奥利维亚的房间吗 |
[35:30] | The floor’s locked up six ways from sunday. | 周日起 那层的六条通道就都被封锁了 |
[35:33] | The only person allowed in is the nurse. | 只许护士进入 |
[35:39] | Don’t fight it. it’s over. | 别反抗 一切都结束了 |
[35:49] | Agent francis,suspect is now white female, | 弗探员 嫌犯是白人女性 |
[35:52] | Black hair,scrubs,gray sweater. | 黑发 医院制服 灰毛衣 |
[35:54] | She jumped down to the loading dock, | 她跳到天井 |
[35:55] | But she’s heading into the basement. | 往地下室去了 |
[35:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:59] | Go get that bitch. | 去抓那贱人 |
[37:18] | Charlie! hey! you okay? you hit? | 查理 你还好吗 中枪了吗 |
[37:21] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[38:00] | So who was she? | 她到底是谁 |
[38:01] | Walter thinks that she was a shape-changing soldier | 沃尔特认为她是个变形战士 |
[38:04] | From another universe. | 来自另一个宇宙 |
[38:06] | He thinks that might be where you went. | 他觉得你可能正是去了那里 |
[38:13] | Do you think it’s a bad sign that I can say that out loud | 我堂而皇之说出这种话 |
[38:15] | And neither one of us thinks I’m crazy? | 而咱俩都不觉得我疯了 是不是个坏兆头 |
[38:22] | She thought I knew where something was hidden. | 她觉得我知道一些东西被藏在哪 |
[38:24] | No matter what happened to you, | 不管你经历了什么 |
[38:26] | And no matter where you went, | 曾经去过哪里 |
[38:28] | Walter will figure it out. | 沃尔特都会查个水落石出 |
[38:39] | Olivia,I need to ask you something. | 奥利维亚 我得问你点事 |
[38:41] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[38:47] | Einai kalytero anthropo apo ton patera toy. | [希腊语] |
[38:53] | You said that to me just after you woke up. | 你醒来那一刻跟我说了这些 |
[38:56] | Do you remember it? | 你记得吗 |
[39:00] | No. | 不 |
[39:03] | Latin? | 是拉丁语吗 |
[39:04] | Mm-mm. greek. | 不是 希腊语 |
[39:12] | My mother used to say that to me | 我母亲过去每晚睡前 |
[39:14] | Every night before I went to bed. | 都跟我说这句话 |
[39:18] | There really isn’t a point | 事情诡异到如此地步 |
[39:19] | Where things just can’t get weirder,is there? | 这也没什么大不了 对不 |
[39:27] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[39:30] | It means “be a better man than your father.” | 意思是 “做个比你父亲更好的男人” |
[39:38] | Walter was already gone. | 沃尔特那时已经离开了我们 |
[39:42] | It was like a code between my mother and me. | 那话就像是一句母亲和我之间的箴言 |
[39:46] | It meant keep your people close. | 意思亲近身边的人 |
[39:49] | Take care of the people you care about. | 照顾好你在乎的人 |
[39:55] | Well,you’re good at that. | 你对这些挺在行 |
[40:05] | It’s good to see you again,olivia dunham. | 能再见到你我很高兴 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[40:08] | It’s good to see you too. | 能再见到你 我也很高兴 |
[40:16] | You should get some rest. | 你该休息一下 |
[40:22] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[40:25] | Is it true that they’re shutting us down? | 他们要关闭我们的部门 是吗 |
[40:30] | No. | 没有 |
[40:37] | Agent broyles. | 布洛伊探员 |
[40:39] | Mr. bishop. | 贝肖普先生 |
[40:41] | At the bar,you said they needed to see results. | 在酒吧时 你说他们要见到成果 |
[40:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:48] | Walter says this tech isn’t from here. | 沃尔特说 这不是我们这里的技术 |
[40:51] | And that it’s broken. | 而且它已经坏了 |
[40:52] | But it is proof. | 可这就是证明 |
[40:54] | And if they can fix it,they can have an army | 如果能修好它 他们就能 |
[40:57] | Who can look like anyone they want them to. | 得到一支拥有任意外表的军队 |
[40:59] | You tell them you can get this tech,and they can have it, | 你告诉他们 你能研发出这种技术给他们 |
[41:01] | But they are not shutting us down. | 代价是不能关闭我们的部门 |
[41:04] | From now on,we’re calling the shots. | 现在起 主动权在我们手上 |
[41:07] | We’re done reacting. | 我们开始反击了 |
[41:09] | We’re not gonna be too late anymore. | 并且再也不会为时过晚 |
[41:17] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[41:19] | Somebody’s got to save their asses,right? | 总有人得出面救他们于水火 对吧 |
[41:25] | You surprise me,mr. bishop. | 你让我刮目相看 贝肖普 |
[41:30] | Thanks. | 承让 |
[42:14] | Happy birthday,peter! | 生日快乐 彼得 |
[42:18] | Look. custard. | 看哪 蛋奶沙司 |
[42:20] | Happy birthday,peter. | 生日快乐 彼得 |