时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Now it’s your chance to provide | 现在就是你们对六名兰斯代尔居民 |
[00:28] | information of the disappearance of six lansdale residence. | 的失踪提供线索的好时机 |
[00:32] | Forgot my gear. hurry,I don’t want to miss kickoff. | -忘带家伙了 -快点 我不想错过开球 |
[00:34] | If you see anything or anyone suspicious, | 若目击任何可疑的人或物 |
[00:36] | Please contact sheriff Golightly’s office. | 请与格莱特利警长办公室联系 |
[00:38] | All calls are anonymous. | 一切来电都将匿名处理 |
[00:39] | Well,that’s it for me.Cheryl Clark is next | 我就说这么多 接下来谢丽尔·克拉克 |
[00:41] | Keep you accompany on the next way home. | 将继续在回家的路上与你们相伴 |
[00:59] | Let’s go,raymond. | 走了 雷蒙德 |
[01:00] | What’s the holdup? just a second. | -还磨蹭什么 -稍等 |
[02:00] | raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[02:07] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[02:38] | There you go. | 这就好了 |
[02:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:40] | You take care,agent dunham. | 多保重 德侦探 |
[02:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[02:51] | Let me get that. | 让我拿 |
[02:52] | Peter,I’m fine. | 彼得 我很好 |
[02:54] | I know you are. | 我知道你好得很 |
[02:56] | What? | 干什么 |
[03:00] | Just looking for the hidden ninja sword. | 我在找你藏起来的忍者刀 |
[03:02] | Well,that one wasn’t covered by insurance. | 那个医疗保险可不买单 |
[03:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:10] | Did you check the drawers? | 你查过抽屉了吗 |
[03:12] | No. anything I’ve forgotten,they can keep. | 没 落下的东西都归他们 |
[03:14] | I don’t want to spend another minute here. | 我在这里一分钟也呆不下去了 |
[03:16] | I’m,uh,no good at sitting around. | 我不擅长傻坐着无所事事 |
[03:19] | You’re also no good at letting people help you. | 你也不擅长让人帮忙 |
[03:22] | Oh,I’ll let you carry my suitcase. | 我会让你帮我拿行李箱的 |
[05:05] | Did you get me everything on my list? | 单子上的东西 你都帮我搞到了吗 |
[05:07] | The FBI signed off on everything you asked for, | 联调局批了所有你要东西 |
[05:09] | Including new housing for you and your father. | 还包括你跟你父亲的新居 |
[05:11] | But the c-130 transport plane | 可c-130运输机 |
[05:13] | Is proving a bit tough to requisition. | 有点不好申请 |
[05:15] | We’re not gonna need it for this one. | 这案子我们倒用不着它 |
[05:21] | Pennsylvania? | 宾夕法尼亚州 |
[05:22] | I was trolling the FBI databases, | 我一直在浏览联调局的数据库 |
[05:24] | Looking for any cases that were similar to Olivia’s, | 寻找跟奥利维亚情况类似的案子 |
[05:26] | Sudden disappearances. | 突然失踪 |
[05:27] | This town has had six missing people | 这个小镇上月失踪六人 |
[05:29] | In the last two months,four of which | 其中有四人 目击者声称 |
[05:31] | Eyewitnesses say just disappeared into thin air. | 是凭空消失的 |
[05:34] | Thought it was worth checking out. | 我想这值得一查 |
[05:38] | How is she? Olivia? | -她怎么样 -奥利维亚吗 |
[05:41] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[05:46] | Do it. | 着手查吧 |
[05:48] | And keep a close eye on dunham. | 还有多留心德汉姆 |
[05:50] | All right,walter,the cameras are ready. | 好了 沃尔特 摄像机就绪[哈佛大学] |
[05:54] | Here we go. | 好戏开演 |
[05:55] | Agent dunham,you’re just in time. | 德侦探 你来的正好 |
[05:58] | Just in time for what? | 什么正好 |
[05:59] | We’re re-creating your car accident. | 我们在重现你的车祸 |
[06:01] | Okay,Astrid,ready. | 好的 阿斯特丽德 准备 |
[06:03] | 3…2…1 3…2…1. | |
[06:13] | The photographs,quickly. | 照片 快 |
[06:15] | y-your accident– | 你的车祸 |
[06:16] | I’m–i’m testing a theory. | 我在检验一种理论 |
[06:21] | Thank you. excuse me. | 谢谢你 抱歉 |
[06:26] | No matter what I try, | 无论我怎么尝试 |
[06:28] | I can’t make the frog disappear. | 都没法让青蛙消失 |
[06:31] | We’ve been at this for five hours. | 我们都干了五个小时了 |
[06:32] | Science is patience. | 科学就是耐心 |
[06:34] | It’s also slimy. | 而且还粘糊糊的 |
[06:36] | From all the evidence, | 根据所有证据 |
[06:38] | You were missing from your car for at least an hour | 车祸后 你从挡风玻璃破窗而出之前 |
[06:41] | Before you came crashing back through the windshield. | 你从你车里失踪了至少一个小时 |
[06:45] | You simply disappeared. | 你就是施施然凭空消失了 |
[06:49] | He thinks you traveled to another universe. | 他认为你到了另一个宇宙 |
[06:53] | You see,agent dunham, | 看啊 德侦探 |
[06:56] | We assume that our universe is the only universe. | 我们假设我们的宇宙是唯一的 |
[07:00] | But that’s not true. | 可事实并非如此 |
[07:02] | There is an infinite number of universes. | 有无数个宇宙存在于世间 |
[07:04] | And in each of them,there is a version of us– | 每一个 都存在一种版本的我们 |
[07:07] | You,me,and agent farnsworth– | 你 我 方探员 |
[07:11] | But each one slightly different… | 可每一个都有细微的不同 |
[07:13] | Changed over time | 根据我们选择的积累 |
[07:15] | Based on the accumulation of our choices. | 随时间一直变化 |
[07:19] | So… | 所以 |
[07:20] | In this reality– | 在这种现实里 |
[07:21] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[07:26] | We’ve had this conversation before,haven’t we? | 我们之前谈过这个 是吧 |
[07:30] | I know that I went somewhere. | 我知道我去了某地 |
[07:32] | I think I met with someone. | 我认为我见到了某人 |
[07:35] | But the rest | 可其余的部分 |
[07:38] | Is like a dream that i… | 就像梦境一样 |
[07:40] | I just can’t quite remember. | 我有点记不起来了 |
[07:42] | Perhaps you will… | 或许你能 |
[07:45] | In time. | 在适当时候想起来 |
[07:51] | When they said you were dead… | 当他们说你已经死了 |
[07:56] | When I saw you lying there… | 当我看见你躺在那里 |
[08:05] | I don’t know what I would have done. | 我真是不知所措 |
[08:10] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[08:15] | But you’re here now,and apart from the obvious, | 可你现在来了 不用说很明显 |
[08:19] | You appear to be fine. | 你好像没事一样 |
[08:20] | I appear to be? | 我好像没事吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 不 |
[08:24] | Traveling to an alternate reality has its consequences. | 在两个空间里穿梭 会有一定的后遗症 |
[08:30] | No. no,you’ll be fine. | 不 你会没事的 |
[08:37] | You feel up to going for a drive? | 你觉得自己还能开车吗 |
[08:41] | Lansdale,Pennsylvania | [宾夕法尼亚州 兰斯代尔] |
[08:57] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[08:59] | Hello. I’m Walter Bishop. | 你好 我叫沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[09:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:04] | Uh,Sheriff Golightly? | 是格莱特利警长吗 |
[09:06] | Special agent Olivia Dunham. | 我是特别探员奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[09:08] | This is Peter and Walter Bishop. | 这位是彼得和沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[09:11] | Don’t remember calling the FBI. | 我们没向联邦调查局求助吧 |
[09:12] | Well,your office has filed six missing-persons reports. | 你局里已经报告了六起失踪事件 |
[09:15] | Seven now. | 现在是第七起 |
[09:18] | Seven. | 七起失踪 |
[09:20] | All under the same circumstances? | 事件细节都一样吗 |
[09:22] | Same as the others. just disappear. | 和其他几起一样 凭空消失 |
[09:24] | Be damned if I know what to make of it. | 要是我知道里面的玄机就见鬼了 |
[09:26] | Well,we’re all victims of our own gene pool. | 我们都是自己基因库的牺牲品 |
[09:29] | Someone must have peed in yours. | 肯定有人往你的基因库里撒尿了 |
[09:31] | I-I’m sorry,you’ll have to excuse my father. | 对不起 希望你能原谅我父亲 |
[09:34] | Yes. Excuse me. | 是的 不好意思 |
[09:35] | – No. – Sheriff. | -不行 -警长 |
[09:37] | These two men are both special investigators with the FBI. | 这两位都是联调局的特别调查员 |
[09:39] | And when the good men and women | 等三个分郡的 |
[09:42] | Who have come here from three separate counties | 优秀警官们 |
[09:43] | Have finished collecting evidence, | 收集完证据 |
[09:45] | Then you can see it. | 你们就可以进现场了 |
[09:52] | Let me see what you got. | 让我看看你们找到的东西 |
[09:56] | May I? | 能给我看看吗 |
[10:00] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[10:02] | Have you run across something like this before? | 你们之前遇到过类似事件吗 |
[10:03] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[10:06] | The air here is quite auspicious! | 这里的空气太吉利了 |
[10:11] | Makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck. | 吓得你后脖子汗毛直竖 |
[10:14] | The air. | 空气吗 |
[10:16] | This! | 是这个 |
[10:18] | It’s a fresh mystery,pregnant with possibilities. | 这是个全新的奥秘 孕育着多种可能性 |
[10:22] | Who knows where it may lead? | 谁知道下面会发生什么 |
[10:29] | I bet you he knows. | 我敢打赌他一定知道 |
[10:39] | Here are the investigation files. | 这些是调查文件 |
[10:42] | Everything we have so far from the first disappearance, | 包括首起起失踪事件以来的所有文件 |
[10:43] | Which is not a hell of a lot. | 也不是太多 |
[10:45] | Possible suspect interviews, | 嫌犯的问询 |
[10:47] | Case leads, | 事件线索 |
[10:49] | Dead ends from the disappearances. | 失踪事件查不清的死胡同 |
[10:51] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:52] | Agent Dunham… | 德探员 |
[10:53] | The FBI has very specific laws | 联邦调查局有明确规定 |
[10:56] | That govern what their jurisdiction involves. | 管理辖区范围内的事件 |
[10:59] | None of these disappearances occurred on a military base. | 这些失踪事件并非发生在军事基地 |
[11:01] | None of them happened across state lines. | 也没有跨州 |
[11:03] | You’ve already given us evidence to analyze. | 你已经给我们线索分析了 |
[11:05] | – There’s information in these files… – I understand. | -这些文件里有些信息 -我明白 |
[11:07] | But I can get a special procedural order to– | 但是我能获准特殊程序 |
[11:08] | Why are you so interested in this case? | 你为何对这案子这么感兴趣 |
[11:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:21] | Why are you so interested in this case? | 你为何对这案子这么感兴趣 |
[11:24] | I,um… | 我 |
[11:26] | I-I’m sorry,I-I– | 对不起 我 我 |
[11:28] | The night of desirable objects? | 怨念物之夜 |
[11:31] | I have one just like this. | 我也有个差不多的 |
[11:35] | You know yourself a little bit about night fishing,do you? | 你了解一些夜间垂钓 是吗 |
[11:37] | I’ve used hair jigs and pork rind, | 我用过老式的发钩和猪皮 |
[11:39] | Rubber jigs for largemouth. | 钓大嘴鱼的橡胶钩 |
[11:41] | – You ever try using spinnerbaits at night? – Oh,yeah. | -你试过晚上用胡须佬[防卡的工具]吗 -当然 |
[11:43] | You can use pork rind with those too,you know. | 知道吗 那个也能挂猪皮 |
[11:45] | – Can you really? – Yeah. | -你真的可以吗 -是啊 |
[11:46] | I like the topwater… | 我喜欢漂在水面上的 |
[11:53] | Agent Francis. | 我是弗探员 |
[11:54] | – Hey,it’s me. – Hey. | -是我 -好啊 |
[11:57] | I’m sending you a victim sheet | 我正给你发一份宾州的 |
[11:58] | From a multiple missing-persons case in Pennsylvania. | 多起失踪事件受害者的名单 |
[12:02] | Can you run the names and,um… | 你能不能查一下受害人资料 |
[12:04] | And notify me if any red flags come up? | 有什么特别的 就通知我 |
[12:06] | Sure. I just have to run an errand. | 没问题 我刚好有任务做 |
[12:08] | Okay. Thanks,Charlie. Bye. | 好的 谢谢你查理 再见 |
[12:23] | I’ll be with you in,uh– in just a minute. | 稍等 我马上来 |
[12:28] | I need the back room. | 我要用后面的房间 |
[12:34] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[13:05] | Target trusts me completely | 目标完全信任我 |
[13:14] | She still believes I’m her partner, | 她仍然相信我是她的搭档 |
[13:20] | Awaiting your instructions | 等待指示 |
[13:28] | Well, this is wildly helpful. | 这个可派的上大用场 |
[13:31] | According to the sheriff, | 据警长说 |
[13:32] | The second person who disappeared– | 第二个失踪人员 |
[13:34] | His mom makes a mean apple pie. | 他妈妈做的苹果派挺不怎么样 |
[13:36] | In case you were wondering, | 别奇怪 还有呢 |
[13:37] | Andre Hughes is partial to flannel. | 安德烈·休斯偏爱法兰绒 |
[13:39] | He likes to wear flannel shirts, | 他喜欢穿法兰绒衬衫 |
[13:40] | Except,of course,in the summer. | 当然 不会在夏天穿 |
[13:47] | I’m gonna go get a soda. | 我去拿瓶汽水 |
[13:48] | – You want something? – No,thank you. | -你要喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[13:54] | How’s it going,Walter? | 进展如何啊 沃尔特 |
[13:55] | I plan to urinate in 23 minutes. | 我打算23分钟后去小便 |
[13:57] | Good to know. | 挺好 |
[13:58] | I’m telling you | 之所以告诉你 |
[14:00] | Because I’m going to need help unzipping my fly. | 是因为我要你帮我拉拉链 |
[14:02] | I can’t feel my hand. | 我的手没知觉了 |
[14:04] | It seems the substance from Pennsylvania is a paralytic. | 看来宾州采集到的物质有麻醉作用 |
[14:08] | Which means that whoever took those people | 也就意味着不管谁带走了那些人 |
[14:10] | Paralyzed them first, | 都是先将其麻醉 |
[14:11] | So they couldn’t fight back. | 这样他们就没法反抗了 |
[14:13] | Interesting theory. Very devious. | 很有趣的理论 相当狡诈 |
[14:16] | Do you think we can trace it,where it’s from? | 你觉得我们能追踪它的来源吗 |
[14:19] | The base solution contains human DNA, | 底液含有人类DNA |
[14:22] | Male,I think. | 我认为是雄性 |
[14:24] | Of course,it’s a mutation. | 当然是一种突变 |
[14:26] | Perhaps a whole new stage of human evolution. | 也许是人类进化的全新阶段 |
[14:30] | Wouldn’t that be fantastic? | 那不是很美妙吗 |
[14:32] | If we’ve stumbled upon a mutant? | 如果我们找到了新的突变 |
[14:35] | No. Fantastic’s not the first word that pops into my mind. | 不 我想到的第一个词不是美妙 |
[14:38] | We’re all mutants. | 我们都是突变种 |
[14:40] | What’s more remarkable… | 更不可思议的是 |
[14:42] | Is how many of us appear to be normal. | 我们中有不少 看着挺像正常人 |
[14:46] | Find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[14:47] | Hey,you remember Andre Hughes? | 还记得安德烈·休斯吗 |
[14:49] | Uh,yeah,Hughes. he was the flannel guy,right? | 休斯 是那个法兰绒男吧 |
[14:52] | Yeah,well,he’s a neighbor of the Shanes, | 没错 他是谢恩斯的邻居 |
[14:54] | And he was at their house when the sheriff went to follow up | 当警长到谢恩斯家调查他儿子失踪时 |
[14:57] | On their son’s disappearance. | 休斯也在场 |
[14:59] | He was also at the Thomasons’ | 詹尼弗·托马森失踪后 |
[15:01] | Just after Jennifer Thomason disappeared. | 他又到了托马森家 |
[15:04] | Sheriff Golightly arrived just as Hughes was leaving. | 格莱特利警长到时 休斯正要离开 |
[15:06] | What are you thinking? | 你想到什么了 |
[15:08] | I’m thinking you drive. | 我在想让你开车 |
[15:34] | No! | 不 |
[15:41] | Aw,hell. | 该死 |
[15:55] | Hughes. | 休斯家 |
[16:25] | Aw,hell. | 该死 |
[16:30] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[16:32] | Ah,Mr. Hughes. | 休斯先生吗 |
[16:33] | Olivia Dunham,and this is Peter Bishop. | 我叫奥利维亚·德纳姆 这位是彼得·贝肖普 |
[16:36] | We’re wanting to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[16:42] | FBI. oh. | 联邦调查局 |
[16:47] | I assume you’ve heard about | 我想你该听说了 |
[16:49] | The people that have recently gone missing. | 最近有人失踪的事件吧 |
[16:52] | Uh,yeah. | 是的 |
[16:54] | I know about it. | 我知道 |
[16:56] | I’d love to help if I can. | 要是能帮上忙 我很乐意 |
[16:58] | Please… | 请进 |
[17:02] | After you. | 你们先请 |
[17:05] | Either of you have any experience with water wells? | 你们谁和水井打过交道吗 |
[17:07] | No. | 没有 |
[17:08] | No. ah. | 没有 |
[17:10] | This time of year I spend most of my time | 每年的这个时候 我都要花大量的时间 |
[17:12] | Maintaining and… | 对它们进行维护 |
[17:15] | Digging ’em out. | 跟挖掘 |
[17:17] | I wouldn’t wish it on either of you. | 我不该指望你们的 |
[17:23] | It’s like to drive me crazy. | 都快把我逼疯了 |
[17:28] | This is my fifth well in two months. | 这是我两个月来的第五口井 |
[17:30] | Can’t seem to find that switch button. | 好像找不到开关 |
[17:32] | I’m just gonna go in the other room and wash this dirt off. | 我去别的房间把泥土洗掉 |
[17:37] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你们请自便 |
[17:42] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:45] | Is there someone else in this house? | 这房子里还有其他人吗 |
[17:49] | No. | 没有 |
[17:59] | There’s someone else in this house. | 这房子里还有别人 |
[18:02] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:06] | Keep him busy. | 盯紧他 |
[19:17] | Come out of there. | 快出来 |
[19:33] | Oh! Peter! oh,my god. | 彼得 天哪 |
[19:35] | Oh,peter,oh,my god,I-I–I’m so sorry! | 彼得 天哪 对不起 |
[19:38] | I thought I heard something. | 我觉得自己听到了些声音 |
[19:39] | I thought I– I thought I heard someone. | 我觉得自己听到有人 |
[19:49] | You fired a gun in my house, | 你们在我屋里开枪 |
[19:51] | And now you’re bringing me down here. | 现在你又带我来这儿 |
[19:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:55] | You don’t think I had anything to do | 你不会是认为 |
[19:57] | With these missing people,do you? | 我跟这些失踪事件有牵连吧 |
[20:00] | Well,at the moment,Mr.Hughes, | 休斯先生 我们现在 |
[20:03] | We’re just trying to gather information. | 正在尽量搜集信息 |
[20:08] | So I understand that you’re a doctor. | 我了解到你是一位医生 |
[20:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:13] | But you retired | 但是近20年前 |
[20:14] | Nearly 20 years ago. | 你退休了 |
[20:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:20] | – Anything? – Not yet. | -有何发现 -暂时没有 |
[20:22] | What have you done since then? | 那么退休以后你做了什么 |
[20:23] | We scoured the house. | 我们搜遍了他的房子 |
[20:24] | There’s no evidence | 没有任何证据 |
[20:26] | That links him to the disappearances, | 显示他与失踪事件有关 |
[20:27] | Just a bunch of old lab equipment. | 只有一大堆老旧的实验器材 |
[20:29] | We had it packed up,sent over to Harvard. | 我们已经打包送去哈佛大学了 |
[20:31] | Walter’s taking a look at it now. | 沃尔特现在正在查看 |
[20:33] | According to our records, | 根据我们的记录 |
[20:34] | In the wake of the disappearances, | 失踪事件发生之后 |
[20:36] | You visited with some of the victims’ relatives. | 你探访了一些受害者的家属 |
[20:39] | With,uh,Martin Shane’s mother | 马丁·谢恩的母亲 |
[20:42] | And,uh… | 还有 |
[20:44] | Jennifer Thomason’s husband. | 詹妮弗·托马森的丈夫 |
[20:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:48] | Were they former patients? | 他们是你以前的病人吗 |
[20:50] | No. | 不是 |
[20:53] | Just friends? | 是朋友吗 |
[20:55] | I hardly knew either of them. | 我几乎不认识他们 |
[21:00] | But I thought I could help them. | 但是我觉得我可以帮助他们 |
[21:05] | I…I thought I could comfort them. | 我 我想我能安慰他们 |
[21:13] | I lost my wife and my son 17 years ago. | 17年之前我失去了我的妻子和儿子 |
[21:17] | She died giving birth to him. | 我妻子难产而死 |
[21:25] | He was mine. | 我曾有一个儿子 |
[21:27] | For five minutes,I had a son. | 虽然只有五分钟 |
[21:37] | I could never hurt these people. | 我绝不会去伤害这些人 |
[21:45] | Mr.Hughes,we’d like to take a sample of your blood. | 休斯先生 我们需要取你的血液样本 |
[21:48] | We’d like to compare it to some evidence that we found | 与我们在最新失踪案件现场 |
[21:52] | At the scene of the last disappearance. | 找到的一些证据做对照 |
[21:55] | Do we,uh,have your permission to do that? | 你同意我们这么做吗 |
[22:04] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[22:05] | Not presently. | 暂时还没有 |
[22:08] | Then,no. | 那么 不行 |
[22:09] | No. | 不行 |
[22:14] | You don’t have my permission. | 我不允许你们取血样 |
[22:19] | I’ll get a warrant to take his blood. | 我去申请授权令 来取他的血样 |
[22:20] | Have Olivia hold him for 24 hours. | 让奥利维亚监禁他24小时 |
[22:25] | It says in her report Dunham’s gun went off? | 她的报告里说她开了枪 |
[22:29] | Yeah. Misfire. | 是的 走火了 |
[22:39] | I’ll send Agent Jessup to the Hughes’ house. | 我会派杰瑟普探员搜查休斯的房子 |
[22:44] | Dizziness? | 有头晕眼花吗 |
[22:45] | No. | 没有 |
[22:48] | How’s your short-term memory? | 你的短期记忆如何 |
[22:50] | Uh,what’s your name? | 你叫什么来着 |
[22:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:54] | You seem to be doing well. | 你的健康正在好转 |
[22:55] | You can go ahead and get dressed. | 你可以换上衣服了 |
[23:07] | Hello,Agent Dunham. | 你好啊 德纳姆探员 |
[23:12] | I haven’t had a chance to visit since your accident, | 你车祸之后我还没有机会探望你 |
[23:15] | But Agent Broyles has been keeping me apprised. | 不过布探员一直在告诉我你的情况 |
[23:18] | I was concerned. | 我很担心你 |
[23:20] | Well,thanks. I-I’m doing okay. | 很感谢 我 我恢复得不错 |
[23:22] | I’m glad to hear that… | 那我就放心了 |
[23:24] | Though sometimes the physical injury | 不过有时候 身体上的创伤 |
[23:27] | Is the easiest to get over. | 很容易恢复 |
[23:29] | I remember when I was first diagnosed with cancer. | 我记得我最初被诊断出癌症的时候 |
[23:33] | Beside the fear, | 除了恐惧 |
[23:35] | My most overwhelming sensation | 最让人不知所措的感受就是 |
[23:38] | Was one of betrayal… | 身体的背叛 |
[23:40] | The realization that my own body | 意识到我自己的身体 |
[23:42] | Was fundamentally foreign to me, | 是如此的陌生 |
[23:44] | That it was a threat. | 就像是一个威胁 |
[23:47] | You’ve been through quite an ordeal,Olivia– | 奥利维亚 你一直都遭受着很多考验 |
[23:50] | One of many lately. | 尤其是最近的一次 |
[23:52] | To overlook it would be a mistake. | 忽视它是错误的 |
[23:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:00] | Sam Weiss,the man who helped put me back together. | 山姆·维斯 帮我渡过难关的人 |
[24:05] | You know,the FBI has psychologists. | 联邦调查局是有心理医生的 |
[24:08] | If I thought that I needed– | 如果我认为我需要 |
[24:09] | Well,he’s not a psychologist. | 他不是一个心理医生 |
[24:14] | When you’re ready,I believe he can help you. | 等你愿意的时候 我相信他能帮到你 |
[25:16] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:21] | That was Olivia– Agent Jessup told her | 奥利维亚打来的 杰瑟普探员告诉她 |
[25:23] | Hughes may have killed his wife and child 17 years ago. | 休斯可能在17年前杀了他的妻儿 |
[25:27] | Oh,finally some good news. | 终于有好消息了 |
[25:28] | I assume we can dig them up. | 我们可以把他们挖出来 |
[25:31] | I haven’t had any bodies to examine. | 还没有尸体可以给我做尸检 |
[25:34] | Seven missing persons, | 失踪七人 |
[25:36] | No bodies. | 尸体鸭蛋 |
[25:37] | All right. I’ll get an exhumation order. | 好吧 我去申请掘尸令 |
[25:52] | Put his wife’s coffin down here. | 把他妻子的棺材放这里 |
[26:10] | If Hughes is hiding something, | 如果休斯隐藏了些什么 |
[26:11] | We’re gonna find out what it is. | 我们就要找出来 |
[26:24] | Okay,let’s open it up. | 好 打开 |
[26:38] | Let’s open the baby boy’s. | 打开小男孩的棺材 |
[26:51] | oh,my god. | 我的老天 |
[26:52] | There’s no body. | 没有尸体 |
[26:56] | Looks like something dug its way in. | 像是有什么东西挖进了棺材 |
[26:59] | Or dug its way out. | 或者破棺而出了 |
[27:14] | I think we have some questions for Mr.Hughs. | 我想我们该问问休斯先生 |
[28:14] | That’s curious. | 真古怪 |
[28:16] | What? | 哪里 |
[28:17] | What’s curious? | 哪里古怪 |
[28:19] | Mrs.Hughes has | 休斯太太 |
[28:22] | Scarring to the joints, | 她的关节硬化 |
[28:24] | Butterfly lesions to the face. | 脸部有蝶状红斑损伤 |
[28:27] | Systemic lupus erythematosus, | 是系统性红斑狼疮 |
[28:30] | A very advanced case. | 是重症 |
[28:32] | Lupus? | 狼疮 |
[28:34] | Which means what? | 意味着什么 |
[28:35] | Notably,she was incapable of producing offspring. | 很显然 她无法生育 |
[28:40] | Except she did. she had a baby boy. | 但是她生了一个男婴 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:45] | A baby boy? | 一个男婴 |
[28:48] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[28:50] | Lupus results in an overactive immune system. | 狼疮会引起免疫系统过于活跃 |
[28:52] | Her own body would have destroyed the fetus | 她自己的身体很早就会 |
[28:54] | Long before– | 摧毁胎儿 |
[28:55] | Yes,and yet despite that, | 是的 尽管如此 |
[28:57] | She was somehow able to give birth to a son, | 她还是生了一个儿子 |
[28:59] | Who,from all appearances, | 而且显然他还 |
[29:01] | Then burrowed his way out of his casket. | 爬出了自己的棺材 |
[29:04] | The grave of a boy… | 一个男孩的坟墓 |
[29:08] | Who was not in his grave. | 而男孩却不在里面 |
[29:45] | How the hell did this happen? Why wasn’t anyone watching him? | 怎么会这样 为什么没人看着他 |
[29:48] | We’re looking into it right now. | 我们正在调查 |
[29:50] | We need to have Andre Hughes’ body | 我们得把安德烈·休斯的尸体 |
[29:53] | Taken back to Walter Bishop’s lab as soon as possible. | 尽快运到沃尔特·贝肖普的实验室 |
[29:56] | Already on its way. | 已经在路上了 |
[29:57] | Hey,Jim,it’s Alex. I know I’m late. | 吉姆 我是艾力克斯 我知道我晚了 |
[29:59] | I’m leaving right now,okay? Yeah,I understand. | 我现在就来 行吗 我知道 |
[30:02] | I’ll take care of it. I’ll call him now. | 我会处理的 我现在就打电话给他 |
[30:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员 |
[30:19] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员 |
[30:23] | Peter,I’ve got it. | 彼得 我知道了 |
[30:26] | Mrs.Hughes’ womb. | 休斯太太的子宫 |
[30:27] | You were right. she did give birth. | 你是对的 她的确生过孩子 |
[30:30] | I’m glad we got that settled. | 我很高兴我们确认了那点 |
[30:32] | The afterbirth is still inside her. | 胎盘仍旧在她体内 |
[30:34] | Look. Look at the tissue composition. | 看 看这个孩子的身体组织成分 |
[30:37] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[30:39] | According to this,Hughes’ baby wasn’t entirely human. | 照这个来看 休斯的孩子不完全是人类 |
[30:41] | It explains his research– | 这阐释了他的研究 |
[30:43] | Reproductive biology and gene replacement. | 生殖生物学和基因替换 |
[30:46] | I hypothesize that he may have used | 我假设他用了 |
[30:49] | Some scorpion DNA– | 某种蝎子的DNA |
[30:50] | It’s an incredibly resilient creature– | 蝎子是一种有很强适应力的生物 |
[30:52] | And also possibly something that lives underground, | 也有可能是某种地下生物 |
[30:55] | A-a mole rat. | 一种变种鼹鼠 |
[30:56] | Scorpions do paralyze their prey with toxin. | 蝎子用毒素使猎物麻痹 |
[30:58] | It could explain the blue liquid. | 这可以解释蓝色的液体 |
[31:00] | Hey,what did I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[31:01] | Hughes’ baby– he altered it inside the womb | 休斯变异了子宫里的胎儿 |
[31:03] | So that it could survive its mother’s lupus. | 这样他就可以在母亲的狼疮症下存活 |
[31:04] | – Okay. That is sick. – That is brilliant! | -太变态了 -太绝妙了 |
[31:07] | He’s created a super-baby– | 他创造了一个超级婴儿 |
[31:10] | One capable of surviving | 能够在极其恶劣的环境里 |
[31:12] | In the most inhospitable environment. | 生存下来 |
[31:18] | Oh,Agent Dunham. We’ve had a breakthrough. | 德探员 我们有了重大突破 |
[31:20] | I heard.Hughes’ son. | 我听见了 休斯的儿子 |
[31:23] | I think I might know where he is. | 我想我知道他在哪里 |
[31:24] | When we were at the Hughes’ house, | 我们在休斯家里的时候 |
[31:27] | I heard a noise,like something breathing. | 我听到了一种响声 像是呼吸声 |
[31:29] | I thought that I had imagined it,but… | 我以为是我的错觉 |
[31:32] | I didn’t. | 但是 那不是错觉 |
[31:35] | So if Hughes’ son is still alive, | 如果休斯的儿子还活着 |
[31:37] | I think that he is somewhere in that house… | 我觉得他就在房子里的某处 |
[31:39] | Or near that house. | 或者房子的附近 |
[31:40] | Or under it. | 又或者 在房子下面 |
[32:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:51] | Sheriff Golightly? | 格莱特利警长 |
[33:44] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[34:04] | Hey. | 你看 |
[34:07] | I think it’s a canine tooth. | 我觉得是狗的牙齿 |
[34:49] | Confirmed. dog. | 狗 确认 |
[35:03] | Gonna grab a shovel. | 得拿把铁铲 |
[35:42] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[35:44] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[35:45] | Aah! oh! peter! | 彼得 |
[35:48] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[35:52] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[36:09] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[36:58] | He must have realized that it was his son, | 他肯定知道了那是他儿子 |
[37:01] | Because we found traps set | 我们发现的这些陷阱 |
[37:03] | In all of these holes that he’d dug | 他挖的这些洞 |
[37:06] | All over his property. | 遍布他家周围 |
[37:10] | Could you imagine living with a burden like that… | 你能想象背负这样担子活着么 |
[37:12] | When all you wanted was a son? | 你所想要的 只是一个儿子 |
[37:18] | Charlie,what if I don’t want to remember? | 查理 如果是我自己不愿记起呢 |
[37:21] | You mean your accident? | 你是说你的事故吗 |
[37:23] | All of it– | 所有的一切 |
[37:25] | Where I went, | 我去过哪里 |
[37:26] | Who I met with,what he told me. | 我见到了谁 谈了些什么 |
[37:29] | I mean,what if there’s a part of my brain | 这会不会是我意识中的一部分 |
[37:31] | That’s trying to protect me? | 想要去保护我呢 |
[37:34] | I’m just not sure you have much of a choice here,olivia. | 我不认为你有很多选择 奥利维亚 |
[37:37] | If walter was correct | 假如沃尔特关于你 |
[37:39] | About you going to that other universe, | 进入另一个宇宙的假设是对的 |
[37:42] | Then whatever secrets you learned | 无论是你接触了什么秘密 |
[37:43] | Might be worth remembering. | 都可能意义重大 |
[37:46] | Another universe. | 另一个宇宙 |
[37:51] | I never thought that I would ever hear you | 我从没想过你会那么一本正经的 |
[37:54] | Utter those words with a straight face. | 说出刚才那些话 |
[37:58] | You’ve come a long way,Charlie Francis. | 你有了长足进步啊 查理·弗朗西斯 |
[38:03] | Well,you know,whatever it is… | 听着 无论是什么 |
[38:07] | We’ll deal with it together. | 我们都会一起面对 |
[38:11] | I’ll help you remember. | 记住 我会帮助你的 |
[38:13] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[38:25] | -Are you going fishing,son? -Yes. | -孩子 准备去钓鱼吗 -对啊 |
[38:27] | But not alone. | 不过不是一个人 |
[38:29] | Oh,no? who with? | 不是么 和谁啊 |
[38:31] | Well,once upon a time,there was a young man… | 曾几何时 有一个少年 |
[38:35] | Probably around 10 or 11, | 大概十一二岁的样子 |
[38:38] | Who got it in his head | 突然冒出个念头 |
[38:39] | That he wanted to take his father fishing. | 想要叫他爸一起去钓鱼 |
[38:41] | So he saved up all the money from his paper route | 所以他把当报童的钱都省了下来 |
[38:44] | And bought a very special lure. | 买了一个很特别的饵 |
[38:52] | It’s called the night of desirable objects. | 叫做怨念物之夜 |
[39:01] | Sadly,his father | 可惜的是 他的父亲 |
[39:02] | Was never really all that available to him, | 工作极其的繁忙 |
[39:04] | So… | 因此 |
[39:06] | What started out as a would-be bonding experience | 本来应该是父子之夜 |
[39:08] | Ended up with a young man fishing alone in a boat. | 结果呢 变成了孤舟独钓之夜 |
[39:12] | A-and this young man… | 然后那个年轻人 |
[39:15] | Gave this to you? | 把这个给了你吗 |
[39:22] | Yes,walter. | 是的 沃特尔 |
[39:25] | Can I come… | 我能一起去吗 |
[39:27] | With you and your friend? | 和你 还有你朋友 |
[39:30] | You know what,walter? | 这么说吧 沃特尔 |
[39:32] | I think that would make the trip. | 有你在 才值得去这一趟 |
[39:37] | Good. | 好 |
[39:40] | Good. | 好 |
[41:21] | If you want to bowl,we close in 15 minutes. | 要是想打保龄球 我们15分钟后就关门了 |
[41:27] | No. um… | 不 |
[41:30] | I’m looking for Sam Weiss. | 我找山姆·维斯 |
[41:32] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[41:34] | Sam? no. | 山姆么 不在 |
[41:38] | Well,do you know where I can find him? | 那你知道哪里能找到他么 |
[41:41] | Atlanta,georgia. | 亚特兰大 乔治亚州 |
[41:42] | He met a girl… moved away. | 他遇见一个女孩 搬走了 |
[41:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:57] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[41:59] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[42:01] | You’re giving up? | 就这么放弃了吗 |
[42:04] | I tell you he met a girl and moved away, | 我告诉你他遇见一个女孩然后搬走了 |
[42:05] | And you’re just gonna give up? | 你这就放弃啦 |
[42:10] | You’re Sam. | 你就是山姆 |
[42:14] | Nina sharp said you’d be coming by. | 尼娜·夏普说过你会来 |
[42:19] | Have the headaches started yet? | 开始头疼没有 |
[42:22] | No. | 没 |
[42:25] | They will. | 会的 |
[42:29] | What are you,a size 8? | 你几号 8号么 |