时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Fringe… | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | We have evidence that indicates | 我们有证据显示 |
[00:04] | William Bell may be involved | 威廉·贝尔可能涉及 |
[00:05] | With several biological attacks. | 多起生化袭击 |
[00:08] | I will turn this world over looking for him. | 就算翻覆这个世界 我也要找到他 |
[00:10] | William Bell is not in this world. | 威廉·贝尔不在这个世界 |
[00:12] | I’ve been waiting for this. | 我一直在等这一刻 |
[00:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:15] | – I’m William Bell. – Where am I? | -我是威廉·贝尔 -我在哪 |
[00:20] | You were missing from your car for at least an hour | 你从车中消失了至少1小时 |
[00:22] | Before you came crashing back through the windshield. | 之后撞破挡风玻璃回来 |
[00:24] | – He told me something. – Who? | -他告诉我一些事 -谁 |
[00:25] | I don’t know, I can’t remember. | 我不知道 记不起来了 |
[00:26] | But it was very important. | 但是非常重要 |
[00:27] | There’s something that I have to do. | 我必须做一些事 |
[00:29] | Walter thinks he was | 沃尔特认为 |
[00:30] | A shape-changing soldier from another universe. | 他是来自另一宇宙的变形士兵 |
[00:34] | Charlie, what if I don’t want to remember? | 查理 如果是我不想记起呢 |
[01:04] | Mind if we speed things up, Kurt? | 能不能快点 科特 |
[01:06] | I’d hate for these popsicles to melt. | 我怕这些冰棒会融掉 |
[01:08] | I don’t think we have to worry about that. | 这点倒不必担心 |
[01:13] | Cargo is secure. | 货已完备 |
[01:31] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[01:43] | Hey, I was wondering if I could get some directions. | 我想问问路 |
[01:46] | What are you doing here? You’re trespassing, pal. | 你来这干嘛 非法闯入了 老兄 |
[01:48] | Why don’t you get in your car and turn around? | 上车掉头吧 |
[01:50] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[01:56] | Oh, my god! Son of a bitch! | 老天 够娘养的 |
[01:58] | We got to call… | 我们得呼叫 |
[02:02] | – Anyone else in the warehouse? – That’s it. | -仓库还有人吗 -没了 |
[02:06] | The keys are in his pocket. | 钥匙在他口袋里 |
[02:10] | Let me know if he’s in there. | 找到他就通知我 |
[02:11] | You know where to reach… | 你知道怎么联系 |
[03:18] | 100, Walter. | 100下 沃尔特 |
[03:24] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[03:25] | 50 more chops. | 再切50刀 |
[03:28] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[03:29] | Walter, hey. | 沃尔特 |
[03:30] | So, you said you wanted to see me. | 你说想见我 |
[03:31] | Oh, I had an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[03:33] | I think I may be able to help you retrieve your memories | 我可能有办法帮你找回记忆 |
[03:37] | From the accident, when you disappeared | 纽约的车祸 |
[03:39] | From the automobile in new york. | 你从车里消失 |
[03:40] | I-I remember that bit. | 我记得这个 |
[03:42] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[03:43] | Walter, I thought that we agreed | 沃尔特 不是说过 |
[03:44] | That this was a stupid idea. | 这是个馊主意吗 |
[03:45] | Oh, no, you decided. | 不 那是你认为的 |
[03:46] | I still maintain | 我还是认为 |
[03:48] | That the principle is perfectly sound. | 这个原理是正确的 |
[03:49] | He wants you to eat worms. | 他要你吃蠕虫 |
[03:51] | Not just worms, flatworms! | 不止蠕虫 还有扁形虫 |
[03:55] | The thing is, Agent Dunham, | 重点是 德探员 |
[03:57] | I recalled an experiment that Belly and I did | 我记起贝尔和我做过的一个实验 |
[03:59] | Where we trained a handful of flatworms | 我们先训练一些扁形虫 |
[04:02] | To respond to light. | 对光做出反应 |
[04:03] | We then crushed them up and fed them to other worms. | 然后把它们搅碎 喂给其他蠕虫 |
[04:06] | It was Belly’s idea. | 这是贝尔的主意 |
[04:07] | Because who wouldn’t think to do that? | 只有他才想得出 |
[04:10] | The point is | 重点是 |
[04:12] | That these other worms, without having been trained, | 那些蠕虫 无需训练 |
[04:14] | Began to respond to light. | 就能对光做出反应 |
[04:17] | It seems the first worms transferred their memories | 似乎先前的扁形虫的记忆 |
[04:20] | To the other worms through ingestion. | 通过喂食 传输给了蠕虫 |
[04:22] | right, but that still has nothing to do | 话虽如此 但这和刺激德探员的记忆 |
[04:25] | With stimulating agent Dunham’s memory. | 毫无关系 |
[04:26] | How will we know unless we try? | 不试怎么知道呢 |
[04:28] | That’s why it’s called an experiment, Peter. | 所以才叫实验嘛 彼得 |
[04:30] | Thanks. I know what an experiment is. | 谢了 我知道什么是实验 |
[04:32] | – If Archimedes never decided to take a bath– – Uh, guys? | -如果阿基米德没去洗澡 -各位 |
[04:37] | Astrid, water. | 阿斯特丽德 倒水 |
[04:40] | I was going to mix it with strawberries. | 我还想加点草莓呢 |
[04:47] | Bishop’s deli. | 贝肖普熟食店 |
[04:58] | This is what we know so far. | 这是目前掌握的情况 |
[04:59] | Facility manager arrived to work this morning at 6:30, | 机构主管早上6点半上班 |
[05:02] | Saw the bodies and called it in to the local P.D. | 发现尸体后报警 |
[05:04] | So the robbery took place in the middle of the night. | 窃贼在半夜进行盗窃 |
[05:06] | That makes three cryogenic facilities in a week, | 一周内有三家人体冷藏机构失窃 |
[05:09] | Same m.o. as chicago and new york. | 盗窃手法与芝加哥及纽约相同 |
[05:11] | Yeah, but Chicago was a straight “b” and “e.” | 除了芝加哥是破门闯入行窃 |
[05:13] | But in all three cases, the target was the same. | 三起案件中的目标都一样 |
[05:14] | Frozen heads. | 冷藏头颅 |
[05:16] | Which does bring up several obvious questions– | 明显引出几个疑点 |
[05:18] | First of which, what the hell for? | 首先 目的何在 |
[05:20] | Police recovered ten shell casings | 警方发现十枚 |
[05:22] | From a nine millimeter. | 九毫米口径弹壳 |
[05:23] | Looks like a single perp rolled up and dropped four men, | 推测一名罪犯击倒四人 |
[05:26] | Two of whom were armed. | 其中两人配了枪 |
[05:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:28] | Can I see the body that’s bleeding silver now? | 我想先看流银的尸体 |
[05:41] | Fascinating. | 太神奇了 |
[05:43] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[05:45] | Perfect, son. | 很好 儿子 |
[05:49] | It has the consistency of mercury. | 像是汞的浓度 |
[05:53] | These robberies are obviously connected. | 这些窃贼明显有关联 |
[05:55] | We should pull the files on New York and Chicago. | 我们得调出纽约和芝加哥的案件 |
[05:57] | I’ll make some calls, tell the local agents | 我打电话通知当地探员 |
[05:59] | That we’re taking over the investigations. | 由我们接手案件调查 |
[06:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:15] | – You’re okey? – Yeah. So,um. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:17] | What does Walter think? | 沃尔特有何想法 |
[06:18] | Meet Mr. Silver blood. | 介绍银血先生给你认识 |
[06:19] | Walter thinks it’s actually mercury. | 沃尔特认为实际是汞 |
[06:21] | Mercury? | 汞 |
[06:32] | Agent Francis, hello. | 弗探员 你好 |
[06:34] | Hey. | 你好 |
[06:36] | You all right? You look pale. | 你还好吗 脸色好苍白 |
[06:37] | Yeah. I didn’t get much sleep last night. | 没事 昨晚睡得不太好 |
[06:40] | Oh. I may be able to help you with that. | 我也许能帮你 |
[06:43] | A little cannabis before bedtime does wonders, huh? | 睡前抽点大麻就爽了 |
[06:56] | I recognize this. | 我认得这个 |
[07:01] | This is the device the shape-shifter used. | 这是变形人用的装置 |
[07:24] | You look like hell. | 你的气色好差 |
[07:27] | That was, uh… | 昨晚 |
[07:29] | That was sloppy. | 太仓惶了 |
[07:32] | You killed four men last night, | 你昨晚杀了4个人 |
[07:35] | Including one of our own. | 其中一个还是自己人 |
[07:37] | There’s nothing to link him to us. | 不会联系到咱们头上 |
[07:39] | Maybe not, but now the FBI– | 也许吧 但联调局现在 |
[07:42] | They have him. | 有他的尸体 |
[07:44] | They understand what he is. | 他们知道他是变形人 |
[07:49] | You’ve been in this body too long. | 你在这个躯体里太久了 |
[07:52] | You’re dying. | 没多久就会没命的 |
[07:54] | You need to get back home | 你需要回到原来的世界中去 |
[07:56] | And get fitted with a new conversion device. | 再配个新的变形机 |
[07:58] | I’d let you use mine… | 我可以让你用我的 |
[08:01] | But what would be the point? | 但那又有什么意义呢 |
[08:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:03] | It wouldn’t do anything anyway. | 又起不了作用 |
[08:05] | You’ve asked for extraction. | 你申请调回 |
[08:07] | They say not until the mission is done. | 他们说必须先完成任务才行 |
[08:12] | They’re real sweethearts. | 他们可真好 |
[08:13] | Damn.It’s the last one. | 妈的 最后一个了 |
[08:16] | He’s not here. | 又不是他 |
[08:18] | There’s another facility in North Carolina. | 北卡罗来纳还有另外一家机构 |
[08:25] | I have another idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[08:26] | Olivia Dunham is starting to remember her time | 奥利维亚·德纳姆开始记起她在 |
[08:30] | On the other side. | 那个世界的一些事了 |
[08:31] | I’m thinking she may know where it’s hidden. | 我想她可能知道那东西藏在哪儿 |
[08:36] | His head? | 你是说他的头颅吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:40] | What makes you think that? | 你为何这样认为 |
[08:42] | If Bell knows that we’re looking for it, | 如果贝尔知道我们在找那东西 |
[08:46] | It seemed like a likely reason | 他很可能这样做 |
[08:48] | Why he’d bring her over to the other side. | 不然他为什么把她带到另一个世界去 |
[08:51] | Well, if you’re right, | 如果真像你说的那样 |
[08:53] | And you want to get back home before it’s too late, | 你又这么急着回去 |
[08:56] | Then I suggest you do whatever it takes | 我建议你最好不择手段地 |
[08:58] | To make her remember. | 让她找回记忆 |
[09:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:15] | Why… | 什么为什么 |
[09:16] | Why are shape-shifting soldiers | 为什么从别的世界来的变形战士 |
[09:17] | From another universe stealing frozen heads? | 要偷冷冻的头颅呢 |
[09:21] | The most likely explanation that we can think of | 我们觉得最合理的解释是 |
[09:24] | Is that they’re looking for a specific head, | 他们在寻找一个特殊的头颅 |
[09:26] | But they don’t know where it is. | 但他们不知道它在哪儿 |
[09:27] | Okay. Then who? | 好吧 这些人是谁 |
[09:29] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:30] | These facilities pride themselves on secrecy. | 这个仪器可以让他们隐藏身份 |
[09:33] | So despite the thefts, | 除了这次偷窃头颅事件 |
[09:34] | None of them have been willing | 他们当中没有一个 |
[09:36] | To give up the other device, | 掉过仪器 |
[09:37] | What about the other device, | 上次的那个仪器呢 |
[09:39] | The one we found a few weeks ago? | 我们几星期前发现的那个 |
[09:41] | Did it give any indication who these people are? | 难道没有关于那些人的信息吗 |
[09:43] | Unfortunately, the other device is broken. | 很不幸 那个仪器坏掉了 |
[09:45] | We asked massive dynamic to see what they could make of it, | 我们本指望巨力集团能有办法 |
[09:47] | But apparently they’ve been stumped. | 但很显然他们也束手无策 |
[09:49] | Well, this one doesn’t appear to be damaged. | 这次这个好像没有损坏 |
[09:51] | So maybe Peter can figure something out. | 也许彼得能发现点什么 |
[09:54] | I suppose he knows a guy? | 我猜他一定认识什么牛人吧 |
[09:55] | He knew enough about engineering | 他精通工程学 |
[09:56] | To fake his way into M.I.T. | 否则也没法伪造自己进了麻省理工 |
[09:58] | Well, let me know if you learn anything. | 他要是发现了什么 就通知我 |
[10:01] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[10:02] | I’m considering giving you a protective detail. | 我打算对你进行全面保护 |
[10:04] | A protective detail? Why? | 全面保护 为什么 |
[10:06] | The last time peter showed me one of these devices, | 上次彼得给我看的那个仪器 |
[10:09] | Its owner had just tried to kill you. | 就是变形人的 他想杀你 |
[10:12] | I’m not worried, | 我一点也不担心自己 |
[10:14] | ’cause that was six weeks ago. | 那已经是六星期以前的事了 |
[10:16] | So if a shape-shifting assassin wanted me dead… | 如果有个变形杀手真要置我于死地 |
[10:21] | Then I would be. | 我恐怕早死了 |
[10:26] | Let’s see how this thing operates. | 让我看看这东西到底是何方神圣 |
[10:29] | What are you saying, | 你什么意思 |
[10:31] | That this is not a person? | 这不是人吗 |
[10:33] | My dear, I’m not certain | 亲爱的 我都不确定你是不是 |
[10:35] | That you’re not simply a figment of my imagination. | 我大脑里虚构出来的一个人了 |
[10:39] | No, this is certainly not human, | 是的 这当然不是人了 |
[10:41] | Rather a highly advanced technology– | 而是一个高科技产物 |
[10:45] | A mechano/organic hybrid. | 一个机械和有机物的混合体 |
[10:49] | I suspect that they produce | 我怀疑他们的身体能自动产生水银 |
[10:52] | Or possibly ingest the mercury | 或者能够吸收水银 |
[10:53] | And that it controls the tissue, | 水银控制着他们的身体组织 |
[10:55] | Instructing it to take and maintain shapes. | 让身体变形之后得以保持住形态 |
[10:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:01] | We have to call agent Dunham. | 我们必须赶快联系德纳姆探员 |
[11:03] | I need to talk to her right away. | 我需要立刻跟她谈谈 |
[11:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:15] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起了什么吗 |
[11:18] | Did you ever see that movie invasion of the body snatchers? | 你有没有看过[人体异形]这部电影 |
[11:20] | Which version– | 哪个版本的 |
[11:21] | Don Siegel or Philip Kaufman? | 唐·西格尔的还是菲利普·考夫曼演的那版 |
[11:26] | The remake. | 翻拍的那版 |
[11:28] | I remember when I saw that movie, | 我记得我当时看那影片的时候 |
[11:30] | I was so scared, I didn’t sleep for a week. | 害怕极了 一星期都不敢睡觉 |
[11:31] | I was convinced that if i fell asleep, | 我觉得我要是睡着的话 |
[11:34] | I was gonna be replaced by a pod person. | 就会被另外一个人取代 |
[11:35] | Is this your way of trying to ask me if I’m scared? | 你这是想问我害不害怕吗 |
[11:40] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是了 |
[11:42] | I mean, I figure if you were scared, | 我的意思是 你要是害怕的话 |
[11:44] | You’d tell me, right? | 你会告诉我的 是吧 |
[11:45] | Besides, I figure between the two of us, | 况且 我们两个当中 |
[11:49] | You’re the one that carries the gun. | 你才是佩枪的那个 |
[11:56] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:57] | – What is it? – I’m not sure. | -怎么了 -我不确定 |
[11:59] | I was just trying to turn it on, but… | 我试着让它运作起来 但是 |
[12:01] | Looks like this thing is streaming data | 这东西好像正在传输数据流 |
[12:04] | And lots of it. | 而且数量庞大 |
[12:15] | I’ve got good news and bad news. | 我这有好消息也有坏消息 |
[12:17] | The bad news is that the shape-shifter’s blood | 坏消息是变形人的血液中 |
[12:19] | Is 47% mercury. | 含有47%的水银 |
[12:22] | Which means? | 这意味着什么 |
[12:23] | Well, I’m not sure, | 我不太确定 |
[12:25] | But I went back and re-examined the autopsy reports | 但是当我回头看上次那个变形人的 |
[12:28] | For the first shape-shifter. | 尸检报告的时候 |
[12:29] | And? And… | 结果呢 |
[12:31] | Her blood sample is perfectly normal– | 她的血液样本却很正常 |
[12:34] | Just traces of mercury, which would suggest that, | 只有微量水银 这表明 |
[12:37] | Despite what we thought back then– | 不管我们当时怎么想 |
[12:40] | She wasn’t a shape-shifter at all. | 她根本不是那个变形人 |
[12:42] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[12:43] | So the shape-shifter is still alive, | 所以说变形人仍然活着 |
[12:45] | Which means by now, | 这意味着到现在 |
[12:46] | It could be disguised as anyone. | 他可能伪装成任何人 |
[12:48] | And you could still be in danger. | 而你仍然处于危险中 |
[12:53] | Would you like to hear the good news now? | 你要听好消息吗 |
[12:55] | I think I may know how to find him. | 我想我知道如何找出他 |
[13:01] | Rebecca Kidner | 丽贝卡·柯德纳 |
[13:06] | You showed us this. | 你给我们看过这个 |
[13:09] | The girl you experimented on. | 你用作实验对象的那个女孩 |
[13:11] | Yes, to see things others could not. | 她能看到别人看不到的东西 |
[13:14] | Oh, yes, a soldier… | 一个战士 |
[13:17] | Oh, from somewhere else. | 从不同的世界来 |
[13:20] | There. | 仔细听 |
[13:21] | He’s glowing, man. | 他闪耀着光芒 |
[13:22] | If she was able to identify the shape-shifter once, | 如果她能看到变形人一次 |
[13:25] | She may be able to do it again. | 她也许可以再看到一次 |
[13:27] | He’s from a place that looks like this, | 他来自与和这个世界相像的地方 |
[13:28] | But it’s not here. | 但绝不是这个世界 |
[13:30] | He’s– | 他 |
[13:32] | He’s from another universe, man. | 他来自异度空间 |
[13:39] | Hey, looks like we may have some leads | 我们好像有了一些线索 |
[13:41] | On how to identify the shape-shifters. | 怎样辨认出变形人 |
[13:42] | Walter has an idea, | 沃尔特有了个点子 |
[13:43] | And I have a thought about the device. | 而我也知道拿这个仪器怎么办了 |
[13:45] | But in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[13:46] | Can you check in with Broyles, | 你能跟布洛伊一起 |
[13:48] | See if there’s something new from the crime scenes? | 查看一下事发地有何新线索吗 |
[13:50] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[13:58] | Starting your own pharmacy? | 买这么多 你是要开诊所吗 |
[15:04] | You found another one. | 你又找到了一个 |
[15:05] | Peter says this device is streaming loads of data, | 彼得说这个仪器里有大量的数据 |
[15:08] | And he believes it’s possible | 他认为这些仪器里 |
[15:10] | That these devices store a pattern of their last victim. | 很可能还存有上一个受害者的影像 |
[15:14] | Our scientists have the same theory. | 我们公司的科学家也有同样的结论 |
[15:16] | In fact, they thought they might be able | 事实上 他们认为可以 |
[15:18] | To extract an image. | 提取出具体图像 |
[15:19] | They also theorize each device Is tuned to a specific user, | 他们也猜想每个仪器是与使用者绑定的 |
[15:23] | Which suggests that since the shape-changer | 这就意味着 |
[15:26] | That tried to kill you | 那个想杀你的变形人 |
[15:27] | No longer has his device, | 没有了他自己的仪器 |
[15:29] | He’s trapped in his current body. | 因而被困在了现有的身体里 |
[15:31] | Our scientists have been working on revealing | 我们公司的科学家正在 |
[15:33] | That shape-changer’s identity, | 尝试揭露变形人的身份 |
[15:34] | But what with all the damage to the other unit– | 但是由于那个仪器被损毁了 |
[15:37] | Well, this one is intact. | 这个是完好的 |
[15:39] | Then let’s take a look, shall we? | 那么 我们去试一试 如何 |
[15:43] | So can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[15:44] | Do you understand you’re asking me | 你知道你是在问我 |
[15:46] | If I can repair a piece of technology | 能否修好一个完完全全 |
[15:48] | That is entirely unlike anything | 不属于地球 |
[15:50] | That has ever existed here on earth? | 连见都没见过的玩意儿吗 |
[15:54] | Brandon– | 布兰登 |
[15:55] | Now that I have one that works, | 现在有了这个没坏的仪器 |
[15:56] | I can do it in three hours…tops. | 我当然能搞定它 三个小时 最多了 |
[15:59] | Good, then get started right away. | 很好 马上开工吧 |
[16:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:01] | Okay, so I’m gonna head back to Boston. | 我现在要回波士顿 |
[16:03] | Will you call me if he gets it working? | 如果成功了 打电话通知我 行吗 |
[16:04] | Oh, I can do better than that. | 我可以用更好的方式通知你 |
[16:06] | I can set up a rendering program | 我可以创建一个渲染程序 |
[16:07] | And patch you in… | 让你与之联网 |
[16:09] | In real time. | 如果你需要 |
[16:11] | If you want, you can see it all for yourself. | 你就可以即时看到结果了 |
[16:13] | From a computer, from your cell phone, | 用电脑 或者你的手机 |
[16:15] | I can log you into our server. | 我可以让你登陆我们的服务器 |
[16:16] | Public one. | 公共服务器 |
[16:18] | The public server, of course… | 当然 是公共服务器 |
[16:20] | If it’s okay with you. | 如果您同意的话 |
[16:24] | Nice house. | 房子不错 |
[16:26] | Yes, it’s lovely. | 是的 很漂亮 |
[16:27] | Rebecca always had fine taste. | 丽贝卡的品位一直不错 |
[16:30] | Do you think she’ll remember me? | 你觉得她还认得我吗 |
[16:33] | I think she might. | 我想她认得的 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna guess there’s not too many men in her life | 把她绑到桌子上 |
[16:37] | Who have strapped her to a table | 并且给她注射巨量迷幻剂的人 |
[16:38] | And pumped her full of a massive amount of psychedelics. | 她这辈子也碰不上几个 |
[16:48] | Walter, you didn’t– | 沃尔特 你不会是 |
[16:49] | What, son? | 咋了 儿子 |
[16:51] | Uh, nothing. | 没事 |
[16:54] | Peter, wait. | 等等 彼得 |
[16:56] | Could you do the talking, please, son? | 你来谈话 行吗 儿子 |
[17:00] | Sure. | 行 |
[17:04] | Ms. Kibner? | 是柯德纳女士吗 |
[17:06] | Hi. I’m Peter Bishop. | 你好 我是彼得·贝肖普 |
[17:09] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[17:10] | Is it you? | 是你吗 |
[17:12] | Hello, Rebecca. | 你好 丽贝卡 |
[17:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[17:18] | Hello. | 你好吗 |
[17:21] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[17:22] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[17:28] | At first, I assumed it was all | 起初 我以为那都是 |
[17:31] | Just a figment of my imagination | 我想象出来的 |
[17:34] | And the LSD, of course. | 当然 还有迷幻药的作用 |
[17:36] | But after a while, | 但是过后 |
[17:38] | It wasn’t just during the experiments. | 就不仅仅只在实验过程中出现了 |
[17:40] | I would see their faces in front of me. | 我可以看到他们的脸 就在眼前 |
[17:46] | They seemed to have, I don’t know, | 他们似乎 我也不清楚 |
[17:49] | A certain glow about them. | 像被某种光晕包围着 |
[17:52] | The shape-shifters? | 变形人吗 |
[17:55] | It–it took me a year or two to really understand it. | 我花了近两年才明白过来 |
[18:00] | But I realized that… | 我意识到 |
[18:02] | I was recognizing people | 我在识别 |
[18:06] | That didn’t belong. | 不属于这个世界的人 |
[18:09] | You know, like that children’s song– | 就像那首儿歌 |
[18:13] | “one of these things is not like the others.” | 其中一个与众不同 |
[18:16] | “one of these things is not like the others. | 其中一个与众不同 |
[18:18] | One of these things just doesn’t belong.” | 其中一个归属他处 |
[18:20] | Sesame street. | 芝麻街 |
[18:21] | Yes, that’s it. | 没错 |
[18:22] | Our experiment triggered an ability | 我们的实验激发了你的能力 |
[18:24] | To see beyond the limits of your vision. | 你能够看到超越你视觉极限的东西 |
[18:28] | You gave me a great gift, Walter. | 你赐予了我神奇的天赋 沃尔特 |
[18:32] | You, uh… | 你 |
[18:35] | Opened my mind for a time. | 一度打开了我的感知 |
[18:40] | In fact, I even tried to look you up | 事实上 十年前 |
[18:42] | About ten years ago, | 我甚至试着找过你 |
[18:44] | Tried to contact Harvard, | 尝试过联系哈佛大学 |
[18:46] | But no one knew where you were or how to reach you. | 但是没人知道你在哪 怎么联系你 |
[18:50] | I was– | 我当时在 |
[18:50] | Traveling. | 旅行 |
[18:53] | My father was traveling. | 我父亲当时在旅行 |
[18:54] | Ms. Kibner, you said “for a time.” | 柯德纳女士 你说”一度” |
[18:57] | Does that mean that the ability has faded? | 是否意味着你的能力已经消失了 |
[18:59] | Not entirely. No. Comes and goes as it pleases. | 没有完全消失 它随兴而至 随兴而去 |
[19:02] | I just have memories. | 我只是有记忆 |
[19:06] | These people– | 这些人 |
[19:08] | The shape-shifters– we have reason to believe | 这些变形人 我们有理由相信 |
[19:09] | That some of them are amongst us right now. | 他们现在混迹于人群 |
[19:11] | We were hoping that you might be able | 我们希望你能帮助我们 |
[19:13] | To help us identify them. | 找出他们 |
[19:14] | I told you, it’s–it’s mostly gone. | 我说过了 我的能力 几乎没了 |
[19:17] | What if you could get it back– | 如果你能重获它呢 |
[19:19] | Your ability? | 重拾你的能力 |
[19:21] | You mean do the experiment again? | 你意思是 再做一次试验吗 |
[19:24] | Which I must advise against. | 当然 我无论如何都不建议 |
[19:26] | Anytime one exposes one’s brain | 让一个人的大脑 |
[19:29] | To that amount of hallucinogens– | 接触如此巨量的迷幻剂 |
[19:30] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[19:32] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[19:53] | Just a couple more. | 只需再放几个 |
[19:54] | Actually, that one goes more on my temple. | 其实 那个应该贴到我的太阳穴上 |
[19:57] | You’re an old pro at this, huh? | 你已经轻车熟路了啊 |
[20:00] | Drug-infused mystical awakenings, | 你父亲一手创造的 |
[20:03] | Guided by your father, | 神秘的药物灌入式唤醒大法 |
[20:04] | Aren’t exactly something you can forget. | 可不是你能轻易忘怀的 |
[20:09] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:10] | Uh, I’m agent Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[20:12] | Rebecca. | 我是丽贝卡 |
[20:15] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 非常感谢你愿意这么做 |
[20:16] | Sure. | 乐意之极 |
[20:18] | Walter, you said you wanted to start her with salvia. | 沃尔特 你说要先给她用鼠尾草 |
[20:20] | We don’t have any salvia. | 可我们没有鼠尾草 |
[20:21] | Huh? | 没有吗 |
[20:22] | You used to… | 你过去把它 |
[20:23] | Um, in that cabinet on the second shelf | 放在第二个架子的柜子里 |
[20:26] | Over on the right. | 右边 |
[20:29] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[20:33] | I don’t suppose you recall where I left my slippers. | 你不会还记得我把拖鞋放哪吧 |
[20:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[20:43] | Astrid, can you do me a favor? | 阿斯特丽德 可以帮个忙吗 |
[20:45] | Do you think you could log onto | 你可以从你的电脑 |
[20:46] | this site from your computer? | 登陆这个地址吗 |
[20:48] | “Massive Dynamic.” | “巨力” |
[20:49] | This looks like their secure ftp. | 看上去像他们的保密服务器 |
[20:53] | Sure thing. | 举手之劳 |
[21:10] | This is the first of the psychedelics. | 这是第一针致幻剂 |
[21:17] | Ready to begin? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:20] | I think I’ve been ready for the past ten years. | 我想我十年前就准备好了 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 那好 |
[21:45] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[21:46] | The tech must be rebuilding the image | 这项技术一定是从损坏的仪器中 |
[21:48] | From the broken device. | 重建画面 |
[21:49] | It looks like a department store mannequin. | 看着像百货公司里的假人 |
[21:52] | Okay. Now let’s just load it up on my phone. | 把这下载到我的手机上 |
[22:05] | When Belly and I first did this, | 贝利和我第一次做这实验时 |
[22:07] | We prepped her for 36 hours. | 我们准备了整整36个小时 |
[22:10] | But I’m thinking… | 可我想 |
[22:12] | For this type of spatial disorientation, | 用这种三维的幻觉实验 |
[22:15] | We can reduce it to a few moments. | 我们可以把时间缩短至几秒 |
[22:17] | Isn’t that dangerous? | 那不是很危险吗 |
[22:18] | More than injecting her with substantial amounts | 难道会比给她注射大剂量 |
[22:21] | Of untested, homemade psychoactive drugs? | 未经测试的自制致幻剂更危险吗 |
[22:26] | Astrid… | 阿斯特丽德 |
[22:27] | Get me three syringes of phenothiazine. | 拿三管吩噻嗪给我 |
[22:30] | It’s on the top shelf, | 在顶层架子上 |
[22:32] | Under “a” for “antipsychotics.” | 在精神抑制类药物的A大类 |
[22:34] | And two vials of valium… | 安全起见 |
[22:36] | Just to be safe. | 再拿两瓶安定 |
[22:42] | – Ready? – Yes, son. | -准备好了么 -好了 |
[22:52] | I want you to tell me | 如果你开始感觉不适 |
[22:53] | If this starts to get uncomfortable, okay? | 马上告诉我 好吗 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:55] | I met you once before. | 我以前见过你一面 |
[22:58] | You were just a baby, but… | 你那时还是婴儿 但是 |
[23:00] | I swore I saw… | 我发誓我看见 |
[23:05] | Ohh, here we go! | 哇哦 开始了哦 |
[23:09] | I think we’re ready, Walter. | 我想她准备好了 沃尔特 |
[23:13] | Rebecca, focus on my voice. | 丽贝卡 仔细听我的声音 |
[23:17] | What? | 什么 |
[23:18] | Concentrate on | 集中注意力在那个 |
[23:19] | The people who don’t belong. | 不属于这个世界的人身上 |
[23:21] | You mean… | 你是指 |
[23:23] | The ones that change their appearance? | 那些改变了外形的人吗 |
[23:26] | There’s no need to be afraid. | 不必害怕 |
[23:29] | You can see them… | 你可以看见他们 |
[23:30] | Hey, Peter. | 彼得 |
[23:32] | They can’t see you. | 他们看不见你 |
[23:36] | Listen to my voice. | 仔细听我的话 |
[23:38] | I’m going to take you over the threshold. | 我将引领你开始旅程 |
[23:41] | We’re walking through johnston gate | 我们正穿越庄斯顿大门 |
[23:43] | Into Harvard yard. | 进入哈佛校园 |
[23:45] | Can you see it? | 看见了吗 |
[23:46] | It’s autumn, and it’s late. | 时逢秋天 天色已晚 |
[23:48] | The leaves crunch under our feet. | 落叶在你脚边随风飘过 |
[23:50] | Past the statue of John Harvard. | 经过了约翰·哈佛的雕像 |
[23:56] | Now we’re passing university hall, | 现在我们正走过大学礼堂 |
[23:59] | Memorial church is up ahead. | 纪念教堂就在前面 |
[24:01] | Ring. | 响铃 |
[24:10] | Walter! Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[24:11] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[24:13] | Olivia! Olivia! | 奥利维亚 奥利维亚 |
[24:18] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[24:22] | After all these years… | 过了这么多年 |
[24:26] | It is so nice to finally meet you again. | 很高兴能再次见到你 |
[24:41] | You’ll have to forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[24:43] | The method by which I brought you over here was crude, | 我把你带来这里的方式太粗鲁了 |
[24:46] | And i’m sorry for that, | 很抱歉 |
[24:48] | But there were people who were | 但是有些人处心积虑地 |
[24:49] | trying to prevent our meeting | 想阻止我们会面 |
[24:51] | This is not at all the kind of reunion | 这完全不是我一直预想 |
[24:54] | I’d always envisioned. | 的重逢方式 |
[24:56] | The reunion that you had envisioned? | 你曾经预想的重逢 |
[24:59] | Dr. Bell, I have been trying to meet with you | 贝尔博士 我这一年多来一直 |
[25:01] | For over a year. | 在尝试和你见面 |
[25:05] | Please, call me William… | 请叫我威廉 |
[25:08] | Or “Willam” | 或者威勒姆 |
[25:10] | If that feels warmer to you. | 如果你觉得更亲切的话 |
[25:12] | Willam–that’s what you always called me | 你还是个小女孩时 |
[25:15] | When you were a girl. | 一直这么称呼我 |
[25:19] | How do you like your tea? | 你要喝什么样的茶 |
[25:21] | I don’t want any tea. I want answers. | 我不要茶 我要答案 |
[25:28] | You’re still a little disoriented | 看来你经历了时间穿越后 |
[25:31] | From the time slips, aren’t you? | 还是有点迷糊 不是吗 |
[25:35] | Happened to me when I first came here. | 我刚来时也一样 |
[25:38] | You’re–you’re out of sync with this side. | 你和这个世界还没有同步 |
[25:41] | You’re lucky. Most people who cross dimensions | 你很幸运 大部分人没有你那种 |
[25:44] | Without your natural talent | 天赋 他们穿越时空后 |
[25:47] | Are simply torn apart. | 都崩溃了 |
[25:49] | Well, “lucky” isn’t the word that I would choose. | 幸运可不是我会选择用来形容的单词 |
[26:15] | I don’t know how much | 我不清楚目前为止 |
[26:17] | Walter’s told you by now. | 沃尔特告诉了你多少事 |
[26:19] | I don’t know how much he remembers. | 我也不知道他还记得多少事 |
[26:22] | He told me what you two did to me | 他告诉了我当我还是小女孩的时候 |
[26:24] | When I was just a girl… | 你们对我的所作所为 |
[26:28] | How you conducted drug trials on young children. | 你们利用小孩进行药物试验 |
[26:34] | We were not trying to hurt you, olivia. | 我们本意是不想伤害你 奥利维亚 |
[26:36] | We weren’t trying to hurt anybody. | 我们不想伤害任何人 |
[26:40] | Hey, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[26:42] | You did. | 你们伤害了所有人 |
[26:48] | I’ve met some of the others. | 我遇到过一些其他参与了实验的人 |
[26:51] | To say that they are permanently damaged Would be an understatement. | 说他们被永久性的伤害了,都过于轻描淡写了 |
[26:56] | Yes. | 的确如此 |
[27:00] | In any search for knowledge, | 搜寻知识的过程 |
[27:02] | There are always unintended consequences– | 总会无意产生一些严重的后果 |
[27:05] | Victims, you might say. | 牺牲者 你可以这么形容 |
[27:09] | But not you. | 但是你不是 |
[27:10] | I can see that… | 只是看着你 |
[27:12] | Just by looking at you. | 我就知道 |
[27:14] | In fact, you’re just coming into your ability. | 事实上 你的能力才刚开始苏醒 |
[27:20] | I’ve seen history repeat itself | 我看过太多的历史重演了 |
[27:23] | Enough times to know | 我确定 |
[27:24] | A war is coming, | 一场战争即将来临 |
[27:26] | Just as we predicted, walter and I, years ago, | 如同我和沃尔特在多年前预言的那样 |
[27:29] | And we knew that we had to prepare a guardian, | 我们知道 必须准备好守护者 |
[27:33] | Someone to watch the gate. | 让他们把守大门 |
[27:34] | The gate? | 大门 |
[27:36] | Between this side and yours. | 这个世界和你的世界之间的门 |
[27:39] | I would like to say “ours,” | 我本想说”我们”的大门 |
[27:41] | Because that’s where I came from, | 因为毕竟我来自那里 |
[27:43] | But I’m afraid I would sound disingenuous. | 但是我怕那样会显得不诚实 |
[27:45] | Go on. | 继续 |
[27:47] | For reasons that will become clear in time, | 我还不能回去 也许永远不能 |
[27:50] | I cannot go back yet, maybe not ever. | 个中原因迟早会明了的 |
[27:53] | But now we know how difficult it is to cross over. | 但是我们现在知道穿越有多么的难 |
[27:56] | I can count on my hand | 成功穿越的人 |
[27:57] | The number of people who’ve done it safely. | 我一只手就能数出来 |
[27:59] | But on this side, | 但是在这一世界 |
[28:02] | They’ve become more insidious. | 他们变得越来越狡猾 |
[28:04] | They have designed hybrids– | 他们设计出了混血儿 |
[28:07] | Part organic tissue, part machine– | 半生物半机械 |
[28:11] | That can do things that humans can’t. | 它们能及人所不能及 |
[28:13] | They can change shapes, | 他们能够凭借人类的外形 |
[28:15] | Taking the form of human beings. | 而改变自己外形 |
[28:16] | Over here, | 在这里 |
[28:18] | They call them “the first wave.” | 人们称他们为”第一波” |
[28:21] | So you’re saying that these hybrids | 你的意思是那些混血儿 |
[28:23] | Are already on our side. | 已经在我们的世界 |
[28:28] | I know it’s difficult to grasp. | 我知道这很难理解 |
[28:30] | Oh, I can grasp it just fine. | 我理解得很清楚 |
[28:34] | I don’t trust you, Dr. Bell… | 我不信任你 贝尔博士 |
[28:39] | Or William or… | 或是威廉 |
[28:42] | Willam… | 或是威勒姆 |
[28:43] | Or whatever cutesy name | 或者是别的什么可爱的名字 |
[28:45] | You think it might appeal to my childhood instincts | 你觉得会勾起我孩童时期的本能 |
[28:48] | It won’t. | 不可能 |
[28:50] | Your company has been involved in, | 即使你的公司没有直接的责任 |
[28:52] | If not directly responsible for, | 你的公司也已经卷入了 |
[28:55] | Some of the most horrific things | 我所见过的 |
[28:56] | That I have ever seen, | 最恐怖的事件当中 |
[28:58] | To say nothing of the fact that you just yanked me | 更不用说你不会无缘无故的 |
[29:01] | Into a parallel universe to warn me | 把我拉进一个平行宇宙 |
[29:04] | About an inter-dimensional war | 警告我一场维度之间的战争 |
[29:05] | That i believe you are responsible for starting. | 我相信这一切都是因你而起 |
[29:08] | So what i want is not warmth or tea. | 我想要的不是温情或者茶 |
[29:12] | It’s the truth. | 而是真相 |
[29:14] | The truth will come out. | 真相总会浮现的 |
[29:16] | It always does. | 它总是这样 |
[29:21] | Livvy, you don’t have to trust me. | 小奥 你不必信任我 |
[29:25] | You don’t even have to like me, | 你都不用喜欢我 |
[29:27] | But you can’t deny I have a unique perspective, | 但你不能否认我因为在两个世界都生活过 |
[29:32] | Shaped by having lived in two worlds. | 而拥有独特的观点 |
[29:34] | I know the difference a wrong choice can make… | 我知道错误抑或正确的选择 |
[29:38] | Or a right one. | 会导致的问题 |
[29:39] | For example, this building is still standing | 这座建筑物依旧能屹立于此 |
[29:41] | Because different choices were made. | 是因为当初做了不同的选择 |
[29:45] | So, livvy, if you can look past your anger, | 所以说 小奥 如果能放下你的怒气 |
[29:49] | You may find that I’m more of an ally than you think. | 也许你会发现其实我是你的同盟 |
[29:56] | A storm is coming, | 风暴即将来临 |
[29:58] | Perhaps the last and worst storm of all. | 可能是最后的 也是最猛烈的一场风暴 |
[30:01] | And when it is over, | 当风暴过去 |
[30:03] | I fear there will be little left of our world. | 我们的世界将荡然无存 |
[30:05] | The shape-shifters on your side | 在你的世界的变形人 |
[30:08] | Are looking for someone, | 在寻找某人 |
[30:10] | Someone to open the door between universes, | 那个能够打开宇宙之间大门的人 |
[30:13] | And if they find him, | 如果他们找到了他 |
[30:15] | There will be no stopping them, | 一切将无法阻止 |
[30:18] | And that is why you must find him first. | 这就是你必须先找到他的原因 |
[30:22] | Me? | 我 |
[30:24] | You are the one, Olivia. | 你是被选中的那人 奥利维亚 |
[30:27] | Of all the children that walter and i prepared, | 在所有我和沃尔特培养的孩子中 |
[30:32] | You were the strongest. | 你是最强的一个 |
[30:34] | You were always the strongest. | 你总是最强的一个 |
[30:46] | Remember this symbol. | 记住这个符号 |
[30:48] | It’s hidden on their leader. | 它隐藏在他们的首领身上 |
[30:49] | That’s how you’ll know him. | 凭这个你就能认出他 |
[30:51] | Show this to Nina Sharp. | 给尼娜·夏普看这个 |
[30:53] | She can help you. | 她能帮你 |
[31:00] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:04] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[31:09] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[31:11] | Olivia! Can you hear me? | 奥利维亚 你能听到我吗 |
[31:12] | Astrid, nitroglycerine, 30 ccs. | 阿斯特丽德 硝化甘油 30cc |
[31:14] | Peter, turn the head to the side, make sure she can breathe. | 彼得 把她的头转向一边 确保她能呼吸 |
[31:17] | Walter, what’s happening? | 沃尔特 怎么回事 |
[31:18] | I think she’s receiving a flood of memories. | 我想她的大量记忆正在被唤醒 |
[31:19] | Could be too much, too fast. | 太多 太快 |
[31:22] | You should stand. | 你最好站起来 |
[31:24] | I think it’ll be less painful that way. | 我想这样能减轻点痛苦 |
[31:25] | What will? | 什么 |
[31:27] | And remember this– | 记住这个 |
[31:29] | Einai kalytero… | 做一个 |
[31:32] | Anthropo apo ton patera toy. | 比你父亲更好的男人[希腊语] |
[31:34] | Tell that to peter. | 把这些告诉彼得 |
[31:36] | You’re going to need him by your side. | 你会需要他的帮助的 |
[31:38] | Tell it to him. | 告诉他这个 |
[31:39] | He’ll know what it means. | 他知道这个意思的 |
[31:43] | We have to shock her heart. | 我们需要休克她的心脏 |
[31:44] | There’s a vial of adrenaline, Peter. | 彼得 那边有一瓶肾上腺素 |
[31:50] | And I’m afraid there’s no avoiding | 我恐怕你将很难 |
[31:51] | What has to happen next. | 避开后面发生的事 |
[31:53] | I pulled you out of a moving car. | 我会从一辆运行中的汽车中把你拉过来 |
[31:55] | Momentum can be deferred, | 动量会被延迟 |
[31:57] | But it must always be paid back in full. | 但最终还是会全部作用到你身上 |
[32:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:03] | Into her heart between the ribs. | 从肋骨中刺进去 |
[32:05] | Count to three– one, two… | 数到三 一 二 |
[32:07] | As I once said to walter, | 就像我曾告诉过沃尔特一样 |
[32:09] | Physics is a bitch. | 物理学就是一婊子 |
[32:13] | – Three! – Sorry, Olivia. | -三 -抱歉 奥利维亚 |
[32:21] | I need to speak Nina Sharp | 我要去见尼娜·夏普 |
[32:30] | – Nina sharp. – Nina, we need to talk. | -我是尼娜·夏普 -尼娜 我们得谈谈 |
[32:32] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚吗 |
[32:33] | I’m on my way there now. | 我在去找你的路上 |
[32:34] | I’m sorry. I’m just about to leave for Hong Kong. | 抱歉 我现在正准备出发去香港 |
[32:37] | I have a message from William Bell. | 我有条威廉·贝尔的口信 |
[32:39] | Cancel the plane. | 取消航班 |
[32:42] | I wish I could have been more of a help to you. | 我希望能帮到更多的 |
[32:45] | Oh, you did great. | 你做的挺好的 |
[32:46] | You sure you’re all right to drive? | 你确定能自己开车 |
[32:47] | Oh, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[32:48] | The injections I gave her would have counteracted | 我给她打的注射剂能中和 |
[32:51] | Any hallucinogenics in her system. | 她身体系统中的迷幻剂 |
[32:53] | – Peter. – Yeah? | -彼得 -怎么 |
[32:57] | I think I’d like to drive home with her. | 我想开车送她回家 |
[33:01] | You just said that all the drugs were out of her system. | 你刚说她体内没有迷幻药了 |
[33:15] | How are you gonna get back home, Walter? | 你打算怎么回家 沃尔特 |
[33:19] | The bus. | 乘公车 |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:28] | Peter I need some money. | 彼得 我要点钱 |
[33:38] | He said okay. | 他说没问题 |
[33:40] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[33:48] | It was a pleasure meeting you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[33:50] | You too, Peter. | 你也是 彼得 |
[33:52] | Say good-bye to agent Dunham for me, will you? | 替我向德探员道别 好吗 |
[33:59] | What? | 什么 |
[34:01] | Oh, nothing. I… | 没事 我 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:04] | It’s probably just the drugs. | 可能是药物作用吧 |
[34:17] | Where is everyone? | 大伙去哪了 |
[34:19] | Peter and Dr. Bishop are out. | 皮特和贝肖普博士出去了 |
[34:21] | And olivia went to new york to see Nina Sharp. | 奥利维亚去纽约见尼娜·夏普了 |
[34:23] | I can call her if you want me to. | 需要的话 我给她打电话 |
[34:25] | – She just left a few minutes– – No, that’s okay. | -她刚走几分钟 -不用了 |
[34:27] | I’ll talk to her when she gets back. | 她回来我再找她 |
[34:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:38] | Oh, that’s massive dynamic. | 是巨力集团传来的 |
[34:40] | They’re rebuilding the image from the broken device. | 他们在重建坏掉的设备里的图像 |
[34:46] | Dr. Bell showed you this? | 贝尔博士给你看的是这个吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:49] | And you’ve never seen that before–that symbol? | 你之前从没见过这符号吗 |
[34:53] | No. | 没有 |
[35:01] | Well, that’s what he told me. | 他告诉我 |
[35:04] | He said it would be hidden | 这符号会藏在 |
[35:05] | Somewhere on their leader’s body. | 他们的首领身上 |
[35:07] | Well, then I suspect it would be on his head, | 我猜可能在他头上 |
[35:09] | Assuming that’s what | 鉴于被盗的 |
[35:10] | The cryogenic hijackings are about. | 都是冷冻的头颅 |
[35:14] | And that’s all Dr. Bell told you? | 贝尔博士就告诉你这些吗 |
[35:22] | He said that the man with that mark… | 他说带着这标记的男人 |
[35:26] | Would try to open a door between our two worlds… | 会试图打开两个世界间的大门 |
[35:31] | That a storm was coming, | 一场风暴即将来袭 |
[35:34] | And that the only way to stop it | 阻止这一切的唯一办法 |
[35:35] | Would be for me to find him before the shape-shifters did. | 就是在变形战士之前找到他 |
[35:40] | A storm? | 风暴 |
[35:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:52] | It was a phrase he used. | 他过去常说这个词 |
[35:57] | When dr. bell realized the existence of the other side, | 贝尔博士发现另一个世界的存在后 |
[36:00] | The thing he dreaded most | 最忧心忡忡的 |
[36:02] | Was the inevitable collision… | 就是两个世界一旦相遇时 |
[36:04] | If our two universes ever came together. | 不可避免的冲突 |
[36:07] | Collision? | 冲突 |
[36:09] | The Pauli exclusion principle | 泡利不相容原理说明 |
[36:12] | Means that no two objects can occupy the same space | 没有两个物体能够 |
[36:14] | At the same time. | 同时占据空间中同一点 |
[36:15] | Dr. Bell was afraid that if the doorway | 贝尔博士担心 两个世界之间的 |
[36:18] | Between the two sides was ever opened | 大门一旦洞开 |
[36:21] | That the unavoidable conclusion… | 那不可避免的冲突到来 |
[36:24] | Only one world would remain. | 只会有一个世界能继续存在 |
[36:27] | It’s what he called the last great storm. | 这就是他所谓的 最后的大风暴 |
[36:37] | Laston-hennings cryonics. | 拉斯顿-海宁人体冷冻机构 |
[37:00] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[37:04] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[37:05] | Whatever massive dynamic can do to help find this man, | 找到这个男人需要任何帮助 |
[37:11] | We’re at your service. | 巨力集团唯马首是瞻 |
[37:17] | – How’d you know? – Listen to me carefully. | -你怎么知道的 -仔细听我说 |
[37:19] | My car’s around the corner, | 我的车在街角 |
[37:21] | We got a S.W.A.T. team inbound. | 我们调来一队特警 |
[37:23] | As soon as I verify you’re out of this building, | 只要我确认你离开了大楼 |
[37:26] | They’re gonna shred this place. | 他们就要横扫这里 |
[37:27] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[37:29] | Oh, god, Charlie, I almost told her everything. | 天哪 查理 我差点把一切都告诉她 |
[37:32] | I got to call Broyles. | 我得打给布洛伊 |
[37:34] | What do you mean “almost”? | 差点是什么意思 |
[37:35] | Well, I just realized what it is. | 我刚反应过来 |
[37:37] | The head that they’re looking for. Bell told me. | 贝尔告诉我,他们在找的头颅 |
[37:39] | It’s at Laston-hennings cryonics. | 就在拉斯顿-海宁人体冷冻机构 |
[38:22] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[38:23] | Laston-hennings cryonics. | 拉斯顿-海宁人体冷冻 |
[38:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[39:31] | Won’t you come in? | 你怎么不进来呢 |
[39:33] | I don’t think I should. | 我觉得我不该进来 |
[39:36] | The bus leaves every half hour, and… | 公车每半个小时一班 |
[39:41] | Oh, I only have 14 minutes to walk to the stop. | 我只有14分钟走到车站了 |
[39:50] | Some day, huh? | 某天会再会 |
[39:54] | Not at all what I expected when I woke up this morning. | 今早醒来时 我可绝没想到就是今天 |
[39:57] | That’s the way of things… | 这就是生活 |
[39:59] | The best days and the worst days rarely are. | 最好的日子和最坏的日子 都很难得 |
[40:10] | Rebecca, what I did to you– it was wrong. | 丽贝卡 我对你做的一切 是我错了 |
[40:12] | Oh, Walter. No, no. | 沃尔特 别说 |
[40:13] | You were young, and I took advantage, | 你当时太年轻 我占了你便宜 |
[40:17] | And… | 而且 |
[40:34] | I’ve wanted to do that for so long. | 我想吻你 已经好久了 |
[40:39] | Oh, Walter, what you did– | 沃尔特 你做的一切 |
[40:42] | You made me… | 你让我 |
[40:45] | Special. | 变得特别 |
[40:51] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[40:55] | I believe you were always special. | 我一直觉得你很特别 |
[41:02] | I must go… | 我得走了 |
[41:05] | Under 12 minutes. | 还有不到12分钟 |
[41:16] | You had no choice. | 你只能杀他 |
[41:19] | If you didn’t kill him, | 别无选择 |
[41:20] | He would have killed you. | 否则他就会杀了你 |
[41:28] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[41:30] | Whatever that thing was, it wasn’t Charlie. | 不管那东西是什么 他都不是查理 |
[41:37] | They killed him for what? | 他们为什么杀他 |
[41:42] | To open a door to the other side? | 打开通向另一个世界的大门吗 |
[41:48] | And who are these people, and what do they want? | 他们是谁 有什么目的 |
[41:53] | What did we do to them? | 我们对他们做了什么 |
[42:00] | Laston-hennings cryonics was hit 15 minutes | 拉斯顿·海宁人体冷冻公司 |
[42:03] | Before our protective detail arrived. | 在我们的警力到达前15分钟遇袭 |
[42:05] | They took everything. | 他们带走了一切 |
[42:06] | All the cryo-capsules are gone. | 所有的冷冻舱全部被盗 |
[42:10] | So they found who they were looking for. | 所以他们找到了要找的人 |
[42:14] | I assume so. | 我想是的 |
[42:18] | William Bell pulled me to another universe | 威廉·贝尔把我带到另一个世界 |
[42:21] | To give me a warning. | 给我警告 |
[42:22] | That’s how important this is. | 事关重大 |
[42:31] | And I failed. | 我却一败涂地 |
[42:32] | Olivia, we’ll find them. | 奥利维亚 我们会找到他们 |