时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Fringe. | <迷离档案>前情回顾 |
[00:03] | A series of events has occurred. | 发生了一系列案件 |
[00:05] | These events appear to be scientific in nature. | 虽然似乎都有科学解释 |
[00:06] | It’s been referred to as the pattern. | 被称之为”计划” |
[00:08] | Olivia Dunham, FBI. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦探员 |
[00:09] | We need to know what happened, | 我们要查明发生了什么 |
[00:10] | How it happened, and who’s behind it. | 怎么发生的 以及幕后黑手 |
[00:12] | Anybody you need, you can have. | 你可以调用任何资源 |
[00:14] | His name’s Walter Bishop. | 他叫沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[00:15] | He worked out of Harvard | 他并非为哈佛 |
[00:16] | – In an area called fringe science. – Step back! | -而是为潜科学部工作 -退后 |
[00:19] | You’re telling me my father was Dr. frankenstein. | 你是说我父亲以前是科学怪人 |
[00:21] | I have a job to defend our national security. | 我的职责就是保护国家安全 |
[00:24] | And I assure you, we are not secure. | 我向各位保证 国家安全正遭受威胁 |
[00:27] | When the threat is unimaginable, | 当超乎想象的危险迫在眉睫时 |
[00:28] | That is when we are at the door. | 我们会挺身而出 |
[00:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:55] | Hey, honey, I’m glad I caught you. | 亲爱的 真好你还没上飞机 |
[00:56] | Where are you? Did you make it? | 你在哪 没误机吧 |
[00:58] | Airport lounge. | 机场休息室 |
[01:00] | About to board in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟之后登机 |
[01:03] | Look, Nat, I know with mom being sick | 亲爱的 妈妈病了 |
[01:05] | And me traveling so much I feel bad. | 我又一直出差 我很过意不去 |
[01:08] | I told you it wasn’t gonna be like this anymore. | 我保证这种事不会再发生了 |
[01:09] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[01:11] | We’ll just do something next weekend when you get back. | 下周你回来咱们可以一起过周末 |
[01:12] | You’re not upset? | 你没不高兴吗 |
[01:13] | No, i understand, don’t worry. | 没有 我理解 别担心 |
[01:15] | I mean, if you have to work, you have to work. | 公务在身 你也分身乏术 |
[01:17] | Are you on your way home? | 你已经开车回家了吗 |
[01:19] | There was some traffic, | 有点堵 |
[01:21] | But I’ll be home in about five minutes. | 不过五分钟之后就到家了 |
[01:25] | Hey, listen, they just called my flight. | 他们通知我赶紧登机了 |
[01:28] | Okay. Have a safe trip. Call me when you land. | 好吧 一路顺风 到了给我电话 |
[01:31] | I will. Happy anniversary. | 好的 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[01:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:35] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:40] | Randy, you’re gonna get it. | 兰迪 你把我唬住了 |
[03:47] | Randy, you totally got me. | 兰迪 我完全没想到 |
[03:50] | I had no idea. | 我一点都没发现 |
[03:57] | Randy, stop it. you’re scaring me. | 兰迪 别闹了 你吓到我了 |
[04:05] | Randy? | 兰迪 |
[04:10] | Randy? | 兰迪 |
[04:17] | No… no… no… | 不 不 |
[05:41] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[05:58] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这一点都说不通 |
[06:00] | There’s no forced entry, no signs of a struggle. | 门窗完好无损 没有打斗痕迹 |
[06:04] | Walter, do you have any thoughts? | 沃尔特 你有什么想法吗 |
[06:06] | Reminds me of Christmas. | 让我想到圣诞节 |
[06:08] | Like a fire log that burns so hot it remains intact, | 好像木柴炽热燃烧 却依旧保持原状 |
[06:13] | Holding the shape of its former self. | 维持原来它的形状 |
[06:18] | You used to love that when you were a child. | 你小时候很喜欢那个 |
[06:20] | You’d poke the log with your little finger | 等它凉了之后 |
[06:22] | When it had cooled, | 你还用小手去戳它呢 |
[06:23] | And you’d draw genitalia on the reindeer decorations. | 然后就用它在驯鹿饰品上画小鸡鸡 |
[06:27] | Happy memories, Walter. | 美好的回忆 沃尔特 |
[06:29] | But I think what she meant was do you have any thoughts | 但我觉得她是问你 |
[06:31] | As to what happened to dusty here? | 是什么让这个人变成了粉末 |
[06:36] | Well well, the seat cushions have no scorch marks, | 好吧 沙发上没有烤焦的痕迹 |
[06:40] | Which rules out any form of fire | 就是说不是由火灾 |
[06:42] | Or spontaneous combustion. | 或者自燃引起的 |
[06:44] | So could he have been dosed by something? | 他会不会是被人下毒了吗 |
[06:46] | Yes, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[06:48] | But before we can determine cause, | 不过要判定起因 |
[06:52] | We need to find some way to transport | 我们得先想办法把 |
[06:54] | Mr. Dancik’s remains back to my lab. | 丹西克先生的骨灰运回我实验室 |
[06:57] | So, um… | 那么 |
[06:59] | Well, Peter, I’ll need a dust devil. | 彼得 我需要一个小尘魔[吸尘器品牌] |
[07:02] | A vacuum cleaner? | 是吸尘器吗 |
[07:03] | Yes, you’re right. | 就是那个 |
[07:05] | Well, we’ll need several. | 我们需要好几个 |
[07:11] | What do we know? | 查到什么了 |
[07:13] | Randy Dancik. | 死者名叫兰迪·丹西克 |
[07:15] | His wife found him. | 他妻子发现了他 |
[07:17] | She thought he was on a plane to Hong Kong. | 她本以为他在去香港的飞机上 |
[07:20] | But he stayed home to surprise her for their anniversary. | 其实他留在家里 想给她个结婚周年的惊喜 |
[07:23] | Did this man happen to be a doctor or work in a hospital? | 这个人是个医生或在医院工作吗 |
[07:26] | No, he was an investment banker. | 不 他是个投资银行家 |
[07:28] | Has he visited a hospital in the last 24 hours? | 他过去24小时去过医院吗 |
[07:31] | I can find out. Why? | 我可以查查 怎么了 |
[07:36] | It’s not the first time I’ve seen this phenomenon. | 我以前见到过相同的现象 |
[07:44] | Four years ago in D.C., | 四年前在华盛顿 |
[07:46] | Several victims were turned to dust like Mr. Dancik. | 几个受害者像丹西克先生一样化为灰烬 |
[07:54] | By the time the killings ended, there were five deaths. | 杀了五人以后 凶手才停手 |
[07:57] | Each of the victims worked at or had recently visited | 所有受害者都和华盛顿泰森综合医院有关 |
[08:00] | Tyson general down in D.C. | 要么在那工作 要么近期去过那里 |
[08:02] | After the third death, | 在第三名死者被害之后 |
[08:04] | I was contacted by an eastern european man. | 一个东欧人跟我取得联络 |
[08:06] | He knew case-specific details. | 他知道一些详细内情 |
[08:08] | Details that only the killer would have known. | 这种细节只有凶手可能了解 |
[08:15] | He offered to turn himself in, | 他提出自首 |
[08:17] | But only if we could decipher his formula. | 条件是我们能破解他的分子式 |
[08:19] | What formula? | 什么分子式 |
[08:25] | It’s a molecular model. | 是个分子模型 |
[08:28] | Some kind of complex organic compound. | 像是某种复杂有机化合物 |
[08:30] | I recognize a couple of these elements, | 我认识其中的一些成分 |
[08:32] | – But the others I’m not so sure. – What is it? | -但其他的就不确定了 -这是什么东西 |
[08:34] | Don’t know, but he implied that solving it | 不清楚 但他说只要解开这个 |
[08:36] | Was the key to stopping the murders. | 就可以阻止谋杀的发生 |
[08:38] | C.D.C. and N.I.H. chemists worked around the clock | 疾控中心和国家卫生所的化学家 |
[08:40] | But couldn’t break it. | 日以继夜都没能找到答案 |
[08:42] | There were two more victims, and after that, he stopped | 又出现两个受害后 他停手了 |
[08:44] | And the trail went cold. | 线索也断了 |
[08:45] | Until last night. | 直到昨晚又有人被害 |
[08:46] | I’m gonna get this to Walter right away. | 我马上把这些给沃尔特送去 |
[08:50] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[08:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | Pd confirmed with Dancik’s wife | 警方刚和丹西克的妻子确认 |
[09:00] | That he visited his mother in a hospital yesterday morning. | 他昨天早上去医院看望过母亲 |
[09:02] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[09:03] | Latchmere general. | 莱切米尔综合医院 |
[10:05] | The Latchmere health line is actually | 莱切米尔医疗院线其实是由 |
[10:08] | made up of three separated hospital campuses. | 三个各自独立的院区组成 |
[10:10] | This is the hospital we are interested in. | 我们只对这所感兴趣 |
[10:13] | We need to review all your employee records. | 我们需要调查你所有员工的资料 |
[10:14] | We’re looking for a employee here is in European descent. | 我们在找一名欧洲裔员工 |
[10:17] | Who may also work in the D.C. area hospital about four years ago. | 此人四年前可能在华盛顿的医院工作过 |
[10:22] | We are looking for a match. | 我们在找两方面都匹配的人 |
[10:23] | This is a a warrant to give us access to your network service. | 这是允许进入你们系统的搜查令 |
[10:25] | My agent will take over this office. | 我的人将接管这间办公室 |
[10:29] | Excuse me,Miss. | 抱歉 女士 |
[10:38] | Walter, that is a man’s remain you’re playing with. | 沃尔特 你手里玩的是死人的骨灰 |
[10:40] | Indeed reduced to its elementary component,carbon and calcium | 已经转化成了最初成分 碳和钙 |
[10:45] | One gagery counter. Battery is replaced. | 一个放射测量仪 电池换过了 |
[10:48] | Thank you, my dear. mm-hmm. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[10:49] | You think some sort of radiation pass through? | 你觉得是因为暴露在辐射下吗 |
[10:53] | All carry low amounts of radiation, | 所有东西都携带着微量的放射性 |
[10:56] | what we drink, food we eat,7 rads a cell | 比如我们的水和食物 都有约7雷德单位 |
[10:58] | The batequation describes something organic | 这个分子式描述的有机物 |
[11:01] | Are highly-radio-active. | 具有高度放射性 |
[11:03] | If it has anything to do with the man’s death, | 如果这和死者的死因有关 |
[11:05] | Then this man will be in the mid to low hundreds. | 那么这个男人的测量值应该有几百雷德 |
[11:15] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 一点都说不通啊 |
[11:17] | Even reduced to this state, Mr. Dancik should have | 就算变成这样 丹西克先生也应该 |
[11:22] | Some trace amounts of radiation. | 可以探测到一些放射的痕迹 |
[11:23] | Maybe it dissipated when he did. | 有可能放射性随着他的死消失了 |
[11:26] | – It’s unlikely. – Hello? | -不大可能 -喂 |
[11:28] | Yup, he’s right here. Hang on. | 他在 你等等 |
[11:31] | Thank you. Hello. | 谢谢 喂 |
[11:33] | Hey. Has Walter made any headway on the body? | 那骨灰沃尔特有什么进展了吗 |
[11:36] | Just that it doesn’t contain any radiation. | 只知道尸体没有任何放射性 |
[11:38] | Otherwise it’s just a pile of dust. | 所以它只是一堆灰尘 |
[11:40] | What about the formula? | 那个分子式进展如何 |
[11:42] | He hasn’t cracked it yet, | 他还没解出来 |
[11:43] | But he thinks it may describe some kind of organism. | 但他认为分子式是关于某种生物的 |
[11:46] | And as of a couple hours ago, | 而且几小时前 |
[11:47] | He started referring to it as a “she.” | 他开始把那分子式称做”她” |
[11:49] | Oh… | 对了 |
[11:50] | Hold on a second. Here he is. | 等等 他要说话 |
[11:52] | Agent Dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[11:54] | The formula is a different matter entirely. | 这个分子式与以往所知截然不同 |
[11:59] | She’s a complex chemical puzzle. | 她是一道复杂的化学难题 |
[12:02] | What, I don’t know. | 而我 不能肯定 |
[12:04] | But can you solve it? | 但你能解出答案对吗 |
[12:05] | Well, first I would need to break her | 首先我要把她 |
[12:09] | Into her organic and inorganic parts. | 分解为有机部分和无机部分 |
[12:12] | And then… | 之后 |
[12:16] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[12:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:20] | Titanium tetrachloride. | 四氯化钛 |
[12:24] | You sly temptress. | 你这狡猾的妖女 |
[12:27] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[12:32] | Me again. | 又是我 |
[12:34] | Needless to say, he’s into it. | 不用说 他已经沉浸其中了 |
[12:36] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有消息我会通知你 |
[12:37] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[12:46] | What do we have? | 有何发现 |
[12:47] | We’re indexing the employment records for both hospitals | 我们正在检索同时符合医院 |
[12:50] | Against any Eastern European names. | 及东欧姓名条件的雇佣记录 |
[12:52] | Nothing yet. | 暂无发现 |
[13:04] | You know, I can stay. | 我可以留在这 |
[13:08] | You should go home. | 你该回家 |
[13:09] | I’ll wait. | 我留下来等 |
[13:21] | Why’d the killer call you? | 凶手为什么打电话给你 |
[13:24] | Was it just to taunt you? | 嘲笑你吗 |
[13:27] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[13:30] | He was distraught. | 他极度焦虑 |
[13:32] | Said he couldn’t control it. | 说自己无法控制 |
[13:36] | I got the overwhelming impression | 尽管他当时在杀害那些人 |
[13:38] | That however he was killing these people, | 但是我很确信 |
[13:39] | He wanted it to end. | 他也想停手 |
[13:44] | Until today, I thought maybe it had. | 我曾以为他确实停手了 直到今天 |
[14:35] | Something’s going on. | 出事了 |
[14:47] | Did you see anything? | 你看到了什么吗 |
[14:50] | – I want this floor sealed. – Yes, Sir. | -封锁这层楼 -是 |
[14:53] | Agent Broyles, we have a name. | 布洛伊探员 有发现 |
[14:54] | Tomas Koslov. | 托马斯·科思洛夫 |
[14:56] | He worked at the hospital in D.C. | 曾在华盛顿一家医院工作 |
[14:58] | And quit the week the murders stopped. | 就在谋杀停止那一周辞职了 |
[15:00] | How long till he started working here? | 过了多久后他来这里工作的 |
[15:01] | About a month later. | 约一个月之后 |
[15:03] | He’s a night nurse in the coma unit. | 他是昏迷科的夜间护士 |
[15:04] | He never showed up for his shift tonight. | 今晚他没来值班 |
[15:07] | FBI. Tomas Koslov? | 联调局 托马斯·科思洛夫在吗 |
[15:12] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:15] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:22] | He knew we were coming. | 他知道我们会来 |
[15:24] | He must see us in the hospital. | 他肯定在医院看到了我们 |
[15:39] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[15:41] | Soldering iron burns, electronic components. | 烙铁烙印 电子零件 |
[15:44] | He was building something. | 他在造什么东西 |
[15:46] | I understand. Thank you for running it. | 我了解了 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Tomas Koslov was an alias. | 托马斯·科思洛夫是化名 |
[15:52] | Nothing on that name in any of our databases. | 我们所有数据库里都没有这个名字的资料 |
[15:55] | He forged his medical records and previous employment. | 他伪造了自己的医疗记录和工作经历 |
[15:57] | Well, we still know he’s Russian. | 不过 我们至少知道他是个俄罗斯人 |
[15:59] | Cyrillic letters? | 斯拉夫字母 |
[16:01] | Tomas, whoever he is, certainly didn’t get that | 托马斯 不论他是谁 |
[16:03] | From anywhere around here. | 这东西肯定是从国外带来的 |
[16:07] | Prints? | 有指纹吗 |
[16:08] | Oh, yeah. Good one. | 有 很清楚 |
[16:10] | Run it through A.F.I.S. | 用自动指纹鉴别系统鉴定一下 |
[16:13] | I don’t know how many more will die. | 我不知道还有多少人会死 |
[16:16] | Isn’t that up to you? | 这不是取决于你吗 |
[16:18] | You have the power over what happens next. | 你能控制接下来的事 |
[16:20] | No, I don’t. You don’t understand. | 不 我不能 你不明白 |
[16:24] | This won’t stop until you can solve that formula. | 只有解开那个分子式 才会结束 |
[16:29] | Now I know you are tapping my line, | 我知道你在窃听我的电话 |
[16:30] | So, agent, can you solve it? | 那么 探员 你能解开吗 |
[16:33] | You have ten seconds before I hang up. | 给你十秒钟 我就挂电话 |
[16:35] | It’s been analyzed. | 已经着手了 |
[16:37] | The FBI, everyone, top men and women in their field. | 联调局各领域的顶尖精英齐聚 |
[16:40] | They simply need more time. | 他们只是需要更多的时间 |
[16:43] | Maybe we should meet someplace, you and I, | 也许我们该见个面 只有你和我 |
[16:45] | You can explain what it is we’re not understand– | 你可以解释一下我们还不明白的 |
[16:47] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[16:55] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:57] | Agent Broyles, Senator Van Horn’s on line three. | 布洛伊探员 范·霍恩议员的电话 三号线 |
[17:00] | What’s so important we had to meet face-to-face, Senator? | 参议员 有什么重要的事情需要见面谈 |
[17:03] | Phillip, when you filed those fingerprints on your suspect, | 飞利浦 你呈递了嫌犯的指纹之后 |
[17:05] | It went wide. | 事情就失控了 |
[17:06] | The bureau, Homeland, CIA. | 联调局 国安局 中情局 |
[17:09] | Flag went up in langley. | 中情局的人蠢蠢欲动 |
[17:11] | They’re gonna take this case from you | 他们要接手这个案子 |
[17:13] | And demand you cease and desist. | 并且要求你停止调查 |
[17:18] | But this was my case four years ago, | 但是这案子四年前是我负责的 |
[17:20] | and it will remain my case. | 现在还是我的 |
[17:22] | Your suspect is at the center of an ongoing | 俄国政府正在进行一项国际调查 |
[17:25] | International investigation led by the Russian government. | 而你的嫌犯是关键人物 |
[17:29] | By that definition alone, it falls– | 光是这个性质 它就 |
[17:30] | Why are they searching for him? | 他们为什么要搜捕他 |
[17:33] | CIA and the Russians? | 中情局和俄罗斯 |
[17:35] | What value does he have to them? Who is he? | 他对他们有何价值 他是谁 |
[17:36] | According to a statement made | 根据俄国副总理的描述 |
[17:38] | By one of their deputy prime ministers, | 他非法挪用了 |
[17:40] | He illegally removed some property | 属于俄罗斯联邦的 |
[17:41] | Belonging to the Russian Federation. | 某些财产 |
[17:43] | Property? A weapon? | 财产还是武器 |
[17:45] | Is that what’s killing these people? | 是那个杀了这些人吗 |
[17:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:47] | Within the last hour this case has been | 一个小时之内 |
[17:48] | Kicked three floors above both our heads. | 这案子已经捅到我们俩的顶头上司那儿 |
[17:50] | You’re a sitting member of the | 你是参议院情报委员会 |
[17:51] | Senate Intelligence Committee | 现任参议员 |
[17:52] | A former FBI agent. | 还是前联邦探员 |
[17:53] | I’m not CIA. | 我不是中情局的人 |
[17:54] | There was a time, Dennis, that you would say that | 丹尼斯 你曾经会将这些引以为傲 |
[17:57] | As a matter of pride, not an excuse. | 而不是当作一个借口 |
[18:02] | I understand what this case means to you. | 我知道这案子对你的意义 |
[18:07] | But I am sorry. There is nothing I can do here. | 但是抱歉 我无能为力 |
[18:20] | Please give my regards to Patricia. | 代我向帕特丽夏问好 |
[19:07] | So this is all the surveillance footage | 这就是四楼 |
[19:09] | From the fourth floor. | 所有的监控录像带 |
[19:13] | Excuse me. | 接个电话 |
[19:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[19:16] | I’m at Latchmere Hospital just going over | 我在莱切米尔医院 |
[19:18] | Security footage from last night. | 查看昨晚所有的监控录像带 |
[19:19] | I’ve just been informed that the suspect | 我刚得知 |
[19:21] | Known to us as Tomas Koslov | 中情局和俄罗斯政府都想要 |
[19:23] | Is wanted by the CIA and the Russian government. | 那个所谓的托马斯·科思洛夫 |
[19:25] | The CIA is now handling the case. | 现在中情局在处理这案子 |
[19:27] | And they just expect you to hand it over? | 他们希望你就这么交出去吗 |
[19:30] | Yes, but I intend to do no such thing. | 没错 但是我不打算这么做 |
[19:32] | From this point forward, don’t put anything down on paper, | 从现在开始 不要做任何文字记录 |
[19:35] | No documentation. | 不要留下任何文件 |
[19:37] | Anything we need to say to each other, | 如果有何要消息要传达 |
[19:38] | We’ll do it in person. | 我们私下互相联络 |
[19:39] | With all due respect, sir, | 长官 恕我直言 |
[19:41] | I know that this case is important to you, | 我知道这案子对你的重要性 |
[19:43] | But, when we break the rules, we’ve got you to protect us. | 如果我们违反规定 你会保护我们 |
[19:46] | Who’s gonna protect you? | 但是谁来保护你 |
[19:48] | I’m afraid that if you don’t comply with a direct order– | 我担心如果你违反命令 |
[19:51] | Agent Dunham, I’m aware of the risks. | 德纳姆探员 我知道有风险 |
[19:53] | Agent? | 探员 |
[19:56] | Hang on. We might have something. | 别挂 我们有发现 |
[20:00] | This is the adjacent hallway to the crime scene. | 这是与案发现场相连的走廊 |
[20:03] | This is 23 seconds before the victim was discovered. | 这是发现受害者前23秒 |
[20:08] | – Did you see that? – Yeah. A man’s shadow. | -你看到了吗 -是的 一个人影 |
[20:11] | So can you get a better angle on his face? | 有其他能看到他脸的录像吗 |
[20:14] | Yes, this is a different angle, same hallway. | 有 这是不同的角度 同一个走廊 |
[20:17] | We should see him head-on here. | 我们能看到他走过来 |
[20:19] | The light here would register an image. | 这里的灯光可以照清影像 |
[20:23] | There is no face. | 这人没有脸 |
[20:25] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[20:26] | What is it? | 什么发现 |
[20:29] | I think you’re gonna wanna see this. | 你会想看看这个 |
[20:39] | No reflections or highlights. No translucency. | 没有反光或者亮光 没有半透明 |
[20:43] | This is clearly its own entity. | 很明显这是它的实体 |
[20:45] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[20:47] | It’s possible that the technology | 很可能我们的俄罗斯朋友 |
[20:49] | That our Russian friend stole | 偷来的技术 |
[20:51] | Allows him to become this shadow. | 能让他变成影子 |
[20:52] | Are you suggesting that this was | 你意思是说 |
[20:53] | some sort of Russian experiment? | 这是俄罗斯的某项试验吗 |
[20:55] | Because they’re from the other side of the world, Peter, | 彼得 难道就因为他们在地球另一边 |
[20:58] | It is so hard to believe | 你就很难相信 |
[21:00] | That they would have their own stripe of the inconceivable? | 他们也会有不可思议的发现吗 |
[21:03] | Really I’m always amazed at their advancements. | 他们的进展总是让我很惊讶 |
[21:06] | Even 40 years ago. | 即使那是在40年之前 |
[21:08] | You wouldn’t believe what those pinkos were up to. | 你都很难相信这些左倾分子想干什么 |
[21:11] | Russian fringe science. | 俄罗斯版潜科学 |
[21:13] | There’s a pleasant thought. | 真有趣 |
[21:19] | Agent Broyles, this just came in from D.C. | 布洛伊探员 这是从华盛顿来的 |
[21:24] | Senator Van Horn’s office. | 来自范·霍恩议员办公室 |
[21:42] | 我想你会无视我今天在公园里的命令 这个也许会有帮助 | |
[22:04] | It turns out that it wasn’t technology | 原来帖木儿六年前 |
[22:05] | Timur stole six years ago. | 偷的不是技术 |
[22:07] | – He abducted his brother. – The cosmonaut. | -他拐走了他哥哥 -那个前苏联航天员 |
[22:09] | Officially, the Russian Space Agency states | 俄航天署官方声称 |
[22:11] | He died in space. | 他在宇宙中殉职 |
[22:13] | He didn’t. | 他其实并未死亡 |
[22:14] | Why would they say he’s dead if he’s not? | 那为什么还要说他殉职了 |
[22:16] | What happened to him up there? | 他在太空里怎么了 |
[22:17] | According to these documents, they still don’t understand. | 据资料显示 他们到现在也没有头绪 |
[22:20] | Are you saying the cosmonaut’s the shadow? | 你是说 那影子就是那个前苏联航天员 |
[22:22] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[22:23] | But what is clear is Timur took his brother | 不过我们确信的就是 帖木儿确实 |
[22:25] | From the secret quarantine facility | 从研究他哥哥身体的隔离设施中 |
[22:27] | Where he was being studied. | 带走了他哥哥 |
[22:28] | Took? | 带走了 |
[22:29] | He returned from his mission in a coma. | 他在任务之后一直处于昏迷中 |
[22:32] | And Timur’s been working in a coma ward | 并且帖木儿无论是在这还是在华盛顿 |
[22:34] | Both here and in D.C. | 都一直在昏迷监护病房工作 |
[22:35] | I think Timur’s been moving his brother around | 我想帖木儿一直以来都在不断地把 |
[22:38] | From hospital to hospital and guarding him. | 他哥哥从一个医院转到另一个 并且保护他 |
[22:39] | So where’s his brother now? | 那么他哥哥人现在哪里 |
[22:41] | Presumably still at Latchmere hospital. | 可能还在莱切米尔医院 |
[22:43] | No bodies have been removed from the coma ward for the past two weeks. | 近两周没有病人从昏迷监护病房里调出 |
[22:47] | Okay, well, I’ll get a team together. | 好的 我会带一小队人去看看 |
[22:48] | We’re good. | 已经准备好了 |
[22:49] | We’re ready to go there now. | 现在我们就去 |
[22:55] | So Walter and I were discussing how radiation pertains | 我和沃尔特正讨论那辐射 |
[22:57] | To this formula– | 和这个分子式有什么联系 |
[22:59] | Yes, which led to a theory about the shadow. | 这让我想起一个和那影子有关的理论 |
[23:00] | Initially, I assumed there would be a radiation surplus | 起初 我推测在密室发现的受害者身上 |
[23:05] | In the victim from the penthouse. | 应该有放射残余 |
[23:07] | I was mistaken. | 不过我错了 |
[23:08] | It’s not the radiation that’s killing them. | 并不是辐射把他们给杀死的 |
[23:10] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[23:13] | It’s the radiation that the Entity is after. | 那东西是在寻找辐射源 |
[23:16] | This thing passes through victims | 那东西靠穿过受害人 |
[23:19] | To absorb radiation? | 来吸收辐射吗 |
[23:21] | And disintegrates them in the process. | 然后在这过程中将受害者粉碎 |
[23:22] | All five of the victims were undergoing radiation treatment | 五个受害人在死亡的时候 |
[23:24] | At the time of their deaths. | 都在接受放射治疗 |
[23:26] | Um, except for the penthouse guy. | 除了密室里那家伙 |
[23:28] | He died of bad luck. | 他死的真不走运 |
[23:30] | The day that he visited Latchmere general, | 他去莱切米尔医院那天 |
[23:31] | He took a cross-country flight in a window seat. | 他坐在飞机的靠窗边上 |
[23:33] | 30,000 feet closer to the sun. | 比我们更接近太阳30,000英尺 |
[23:34] | It’s like getting a big fat head x-ray. | 这就好像处于强X光照射下 |
[23:36] | So this thing followed him from the hospital? | 之后影子就从医院一直跟着他吗 |
[23:38] | I’m not gonna sleep for weeks. | 看来我几周都睡不安宁了 |
[23:58] | I’ll go check the patients. | 我去查看下病人 |
[24:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:02] | Coma ward. | 昏迷监护室 |
[24:04] | Yeah, the lights and all the security monitors are down. | 所有照明和安全监视器都停了 |
[24:06] | We’re going to backup power. | 我们马上转到备用电源 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:24] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[24:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[24:27] | It’s not your shift. | 不是你的班 |
[24:28] | It’s hard to explain. | 说来话长 |
[24:31] | I have to disconnect the patient. | 我不得不把这病人带走 |
[24:33] | I need it to confuse the monitors. | 所以我把监视器给关掉了 |
[24:34] | I can’t let them see me take him. | 我带他走的时候不能被他们发现 |
[24:37] | Maxine, | 马克西恩 |
[24:38] | I wish you hadn’t seen me here. | 我真希望你没看见我 |
[24:46] | Are all the patients accounted for? | 所有病人都在吗 |
[24:49] | Are they accounted for? | 都在吗 |
[24:50] | Yes! Every bed. | 是的 每床都在 |
[24:51] | But, Maxine, she came in here A few minutes ago. | 不过 马克西恩来过 就在几分钟前 |
[25:25] | He swapped her for his brother. | 他把他哥哥换成了她充数 |
[25:28] | She’s been sedated. | 她被注射了镇定剂 |
[26:20] | How long has he been at it like this? | 他一直这样听着音乐多久了 |
[26:24] | Three hours. | 三个小时了 |
[26:26] | Don’t touch! Don’t touch! | 别碰 别关掉 |
[26:30] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[26:32] | Agent Broyles. | 布洛伊探员 |
[26:33] | What a pleasant surprise. | 见到你们真是又惊又喜 |
[26:35] | Could you get us some licorice, please, dear? | 能帮我们拿些甘草饮料吗 亲爱的 |
[26:38] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[26:40] | As unlikely as it seems, | 虽然这好像不太可能 |
[26:41] | Is it possible that this cosmonaut somehow is our killer? | 不过那个苏联航天员可能是本案凶手吗 |
[26:44] | It wasn’t the cosmonaut. | 其实并非那个苏联航天员 |
[26:46] | But it could be something inside him. | 但有可能是他体内的某种东西作祟 |
[26:49] | It’s possible that, while in outer space, | 有可能 在外太空的时候 |
[26:51] | The cosmonaut took a spacewalk | 他进行了太空行走 |
[26:55] | And brought something back with him. | 然后 身上就附了某种物质 |
[26:57] | An organism capable of projecting itself | 这生物能在寄居在宿主身上的同时 |
[27:01] | Without ever really leaving its host. | 将自身投射在其它物体上 |
[27:03] | I’m not following. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[27:04] | It’s like when | 原理就像 |
[27:05] | A ventriloquist throws his voice. | 一个腹语者将他的声音投射在手中的玩偶上 |
[27:06] | The organism can project another version of itself, | 这个有机体可以投射另一个自我 |
[27:11] | What we perceive as the shadow, | 这样我们就看到了这阴影 |
[27:12] | Without ever really leaving the cosmonaut’s body. | 其实真正的本体还在那航天员体内 |
[27:18] | Now I have to get back to her. | 现在我要去解这个分子式了 |
[27:20] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[27:22] | We have a phone number for Timur Vasiliev | 我们从他的工作履历中查到 |
[27:25] | Based on his employment records. | 帖木儿·瓦西里耶夫的电话号码 |
[27:26] | We can leave a voice mail message for him | 我们可以给他留言 |
[27:28] | And hope that at some point he retrieves it. | 希望他能够收到留言 |
[27:31] | Can we tell him that we can solve the formula? | 我们可以跟他说我们能解决这个式子吗 |
[27:34] | Walter? Can we? | 沃尔特 我们能解吗 |
[27:39] | I think–yes. | 我想可以 |
[27:42] | I can dominate her, Agent Broyles. | 我当然能征服她 布洛伊探员 |
[27:46] | But first I need something from home. | 不过 在这之前我要先回家拿点东西 |
[27:59] | You have two new messages. | 您收到两条新信息 |
[28:02] | Message received at 14 p.m. | 下午两点 |
[28:05] | Hi, this is Jerry Larsen again | 是我杰瑞·拉森 |
[28:06] | From human resources at Hartswell Medical Center. | 哈茨维尔医疗中心人力资源部的 |
[28:09] | We’ve looked over your resume, | 我们看过你的简历了 |
[28:11] | And, boy, it’s really something else. | 简历棒极了 |
[28:16] | Call me when you get to town. | 到镇上后请联系我 |
[28:17] | We’ll show you around Minneapolis. | 我们会带你逛逛明尼阿波利斯 |
[28:19] | Thanks again now. | 再次感谢您 |
[28:24] | You have one new message. | 您收到一条新信息 |
[28:27] | Message received 6:45 p.m. | 下午6点45分 |
[28:30] | This is special agent Broyles from the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的布洛伊探员 |
[28:34] | I’m the agent you spoke with four years ago. | 那个你4年前打过交道的联邦探员 |
[28:36] | I have information about the formula for you. | 我有关于你的那个分子式的消息 |
[28:38] | Call me at 617-555-0118. | 回电617-555-0118 |
[30:20] | I’ve been thinking too linearly. | 我的思维方式一直太过线性 |
[30:22] | Deductive. Restrictive. | 太多推论 太过局限 |
[30:26] | I must expand my thinking. | 我必须发散思维 |
[30:28] | If you’re looking for your acid tabs, Walter, | 如果你是在找酸药丸[迷幻剂]的话 沃尔特 |
[30:30] | Don’t bother. I threw ’em out. | 别费事了 我把它们都丢了 |
[30:34] | No, son, this is not a job | 不是那个 这活可和找那 |
[30:36] | For the purple blotter. | 紫色酸性试纸不同 |
[30:39] | The right tool for this job… | 干这事要有合适的工具 |
[30:45] | Is tinker toys. | 正是 益智玩具 |
[30:47] | Okay. All he has to do is call in, | 完毕 剩下的就是等他回电了 |
[30:50] | And we can trace it. | 然后再追踪他 |
[31:13] | I’ve been wanting to ask you something. | 我其实一直想问你点事 |
[31:19] | Why this one? | 为何对此案穷追不舍 |
[31:23] | Why is this case so important to you? | 这案子为什么对你那么重要 |
[31:41] | Four years ago, when this case happened, | 四年前 当这个案子发生时 |
[31:46] | It was at a moment in time | 正是潜科学部 |
[31:47] | That fringe division had fallen out of favor. | “失宠”的时期 |
[31:50] | The government was siphoning money away from us | 政府当时缩减部门资金 |
[31:52] | For things that had more… public results. | 以用于更有公共效益的方面 |
[31:58] | But at a certain point, I stopped caring | 但是在那时 我却毫不关心 |
[31:59] | About my profile or promotions. | 政绩或是升职之类的事 |
[32:03] | I just wanted to make the world a safer place. | 一心只想把世界变得更加安全 |
[32:12] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[32:15] | I became obsessed with this case. | 我开始沉迷调查此案 |
[32:18] | And for my wife… | 而对于我妻子 |
[32:21] | It was the straw that broke the camel’s back. | 她终于不堪重负 |
[32:27] | It ended our marriage. | 结束了我们的婚姻 |
[32:35] | I took this job to make the world a safer place | 我为了给家人创造更安全的世界 |
[32:37] | For my family. | 接受这份工作 |
[32:41] | Instead, i lost them. | 事与愿违 我失去了家人 |
[33:13] | That’s it. physical representation of the formula. | 行了 分子式的物理形态 |
[33:26] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[33:28] | Could you hold that end, please, Peter? | 抓稳那头 彼得 |
[33:42] | Oh, no. | 不妙 |
[34:02] | That’s him. | 是他的电话 |
[34:03] | Call dr. bishop. | 打电话给贝博士 |
[34:07] | This is agent broyles. | 我是布洛伊探员 |
[34:10] | I saw you in the hospital. | 我在医院看到你了 |
[34:12] | I thought you might have. | 我知道 |
[34:13] | In your message, you said | 你在留言里说 |
[34:14] | You had new information about the formula. | 你有分子式的新消息 |
[34:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:18] | Have you solved it this time? | 你这次破解了吗 |
[34:20] | Peter, we’ve got timur on the line. | 彼得 我们正跟帖木儿通话 |
[34:22] | – I need walter. – He’s right here. | -我要找沃尔特 -他在 |
[34:23] | Hold on a sec. | 稍等 |
[34:24] | It’s Olivia | 奥利维亚的电话 |
[34:26] | Hello, agent dunham. | 喂 德探员 |
[34:27] | Walter, have you solved the formula? | 沃尔特 分子式破解了吗 |
[34:31] | Yes, but it is bad news, unfortunately. | 破解了 但很抱歉 是坏消息 |
[34:33] | I know, like last time, you are tapping the line. | 跟上次一样 我知道你在录音 |
[34:35] | You need 60 seconds. | 你需要60秒时间 |
[34:37] | I’m giving you ten before i hang up. | 我会在挂机前给你10秒 |
[34:40] | Don’t make the same mistake again. | 可别重蹈覆辙了 |
[34:42] | I believe the russians | 我估计那些俄国人 |
[34:43] | Have tried to remove the organism | 想从宇航员身上 |
[34:46] | From the cosmonaut– they couldn’t. | 去除该生物 但失败了 |
[34:48] | It is not possible. | 因为根本不可能 |
[34:49] | The two have become one. | 两者已合二为一 |
[34:52] | Bonded at a molecular level. | 在分子水平上结合了 |
[34:54] | They can’t be separated. | 无法分离 |
[34:56] | You can’t kill the organism without killing them both. | 要杀死生物 只能把两者都杀掉 |
[34:58] | Agent. i’m going to hang up now. | 探员 我要挂机了 |
[35:01] | We have the answer, timur. | 我们有答案了 帖木儿 |
[35:05] | But i don’t think it’s the one you want to hear. | 但不是你所希望的答案 |
[35:06] | I’m afraid your brother | 恐怕你的哥哥 |
[35:08] | And whatever’s inside of him | 以及他体内的东西 |
[35:11] | Have become one and the same. | 已合为一体 |
[35:12] | But the people i work with, | 但我的同事 |
[35:15] | If anyone can help your brother, they can. | 他们能帮助你哥哥 |
[35:17] | But we’ll need to see your brother. | 只要能见他本人 |
[35:23] | Timur? | 帖木儿 |
[35:27] | Timur? | 帖木儿 |
[35:33] | I don’t want him harmed. | 我不想他受伤害 |
[35:35] | Just ten more seconds. | 还要10秒 |
[35:38] | Tell me where you are, timur. | 告诉我你在哪 帖木儿 |
[35:39] | I have managed to keep it at bay. | 我已经把它困住了 |
[35:43] | He’s not going to hurt anyone else. | 他不会再伤害任何人 |
[35:46] | – For now. – We’ll take care of him. | -暂时不会 -我们会照看他 |
[35:48] | I want this to end as much as you do. | 我跟你一样想结束这一切 |
[35:51] | But you’ve got to tell me where you are, timur. | 但你必须告诉我你在哪 帖木儿 |
[35:55] | You can trust us. | 你可以相信我们 |
[36:01] | Timur? | 帖木儿 |
[36:17] | I’ve got him. | 追踪到他了 |
[36:18] | His line’s still open. | 他的电话还没挂 |
[36:21] | Start triangulating the position. | 开始三角定位 |
[36:34] | Van door’s open. | 货车的门开着 |
[36:35] | He’s moving his brother. | 他准备转移他哥 |
[37:10] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[37:12] | Let me help you with that. | 我帮你穿 |
[37:15] | Pupils dilated. his breathing’s normal. | 瞳孔扩大 呼吸正常 |
[37:19] | For a coma. | 昏迷状态 |
[37:21] | What’s with all these jumper cables? | 这些外接设备有何作用 |
[37:23] | Agent broyles said | 布探员说 |
[37:25] | That timur was certain he could contain it. | 帖木儿确定自己能控制它 |
[37:27] | Perhaps so by administering electric shocks, | 估计是利用电击 |
[37:30] | Distressing the cosmonaut. | 削弱宇航员的力量 |
[37:31] | But it didn’t work. | 结果未能奏效 |
[37:32] | – Hmm? – It killed timur. | -什么 -它杀了帖木儿 |
[37:36] | Dr. bishop, how will you contain it | 贝博士 在它再次行凶前 |
[37:37] | Before it kills again? | 你要如何控制它 |
[37:39] | I imagine we would need a lead case | 首先需要一个铅容器 |
[37:42] | For starters, big enough for his entire body. | 大小要能容下他的躯体 |
[37:46] | Oh, no. | 不妙 |
[37:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:49] | Before we attempt anything, | 在尝试任何方法前 |
[37:52] | We have to wait until the shadow returns | 我们得等影子返回 |
[37:54] | To the cosmonaut. | 宇航员的躯体 |
[37:55] | There’s no radiation. | 现在测不到辐射 |
[37:57] | Which means the organism is here, | 说明生物不在这里 |
[37:59] | But it’s already projected the shadow elsewhere. | 已投射出影子离开 |
[38:01] | Walter, you said that timur could contain it | 沃尔特 你说帖木儿能利用削弱宿主 |
[38:03] | By distressing the host. | 控制生物 |
[38:04] | Do you think you could draw the shadow back | 能否通过同样手段 |
[38:06] | Doing the same thing? | 把影子招回来 |
[38:08] | Walter? is that possible? | 沃尔特 有可能吗 |
[38:10] | I don’t know. i don’t know how it behaves. | 我不知道 我不知道它如何行动 |
[38:12] | But it could work. | 但可能有用 |
[38:13] | Since they’re connected. | 因为他们彼此相连 |
[38:14] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[38:15] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上 可以 |
[38:17] | If you hurt the host, you hurt the organism. | 伤害宿主就能伤害生物 |
[38:18] | Walter, it’s out there now. | 沃尔特 它现正逍遥法外 |
[38:20] | Do you think you could try? | 你觉得能否试一下 |
[38:22] | Yes. yes. | 可以 可以 |
[38:24] | Yes. | 可以 |
[38:29] | Get rid of him. | 甩掉他 |
[38:30] | I may have a different color, | 我虽然毛色不同 |
[38:31] | But i’m still alive– | 可我仍然与你相同 |
[38:46] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[38:47] | This equipment, it’s in russian. | 仪器都是俄文标识 |
[38:52] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[39:04] | Tara! hey, what’s wrong? | 塔拉 怎么了 |
[39:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:26] | There was a man. | 刚刚有个人 |
[39:28] | A shadow man. | 阴影样子的人 |
[39:31] | He disappeared. | 不见了 |
[40:03] | Phillip. | 飞利浦 |
[40:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:06] | The kids aren’t here. | 孩子们不在 |
[40:08] | They–they went over to sadie’s. | 去姗蒂家了 |
[40:10] | Actually, i came to talk to you. | 其实 我想找你谈谈 |
[40:16] | I just wanted to tell you that… | 我只想告诉你 |
[40:18] | Hey, phil. | 你好 飞利 |
[40:19] | Hey, rob. | 你好 罗伯 |
[40:30] | I closed that case. | 我了结了那件案子 |
[40:36] | The one four years ago. | 4年前那个 |
[40:37] | Hmm. | 好 |
[40:43] | I’m happy for you. | 我很替你高兴 |
[40:46] | I mean that. | 真的 |
[40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | Do you want to come in? | 进来坐坐吗 |
[40:58] | Have some dinner with us? | 跟我们一起吃饭 |
[40:59] | No. | 不了 |
[41:01] | I, um– | 我 |
[41:04] | I’ll let you get back to your dinner. | 我不打扰你们了 |
[41:07] | Good night, diane. | 晚安 戴安 |
[41:11] | Good night, phillip. | 晚安 飞利浦 |
[41:45] | Agent broyles. | 布探员 |
[41:48] | You got a real friend in senator van horn. | 你跟范霍恩议员交情不浅啊 |
[42:01] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[42:03] | When the cia says, “cease and desist,” | 中情局说”停止调查” |
[42:05] | We kind of mean it. | 意思很明确 |
[42:07] | A person could get into a lot of trouble. | 某人可能会有大麻烦 |
[42:10] | I guess i should thank senator van horn then. | 那我得感谢范霍恩议员 |
[42:12] | Understatement. | 多说无益 |
[42:17] | So, this thing, there isn’t going to be any report. | 那个东西 不会有相关报告 |
[42:22] | Right? | 对吧 |
[42:32] | Hey. | 喂 |
[42:38] | What did you guys do with him, | 你们对他做了什么 |
[42:40] | The cosmonaut? | 那个宇航员 |
[42:42] | We had no choice. | 一旦他活了过来 |
[42:44] | Once he started breathing again. | 我们就别无选择 |