时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:03] | Sorry, I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[03:06] | Where’s Walter? | 沃尔特呢 |
[03:07] | He is practicing some self-actualization. | 他正在练习自我实现 |
[03:11] | In a taxi? | 在出租车里练吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah, a part of it. | 这是其中一部分 |
[03:14] | Also cooking for himself now, clean up after himself | 自己做饭 自己打扫 |
[03:18] | You shouldn’t even tell why choosing his own wardrobe | 你无法理解自己选衣柜 |
[03:19] | As an important sign of independence. | 也能成为自立的重要象征 |
[03:23] | So how many are there, is that bad? | 死了几个 很惨吗 |
[03:25] | – Did you eat? -Yeah | -你吃饭了吗 -吃了 |
[03:27] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[03:30] | – Hello agent Dunham. – Hello Walter. | -你好 德纳姆探员 -你好 沃尔特 |
[03:32] | You made it. Walter. | 你做到了 沃尔特 |
[03:40] | I saw you following the taxi in the station wagon. | 我看到你开着旅行车跟着我了 |
[03:44] | I wasn’t follow you, Walter. | 我没跟着你 沃尔特 |
[03:45] | We were coming to the same place. | 咱们的目的地相同 |
[03:48] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[03:56] | It’s a Chinese merchant ship | 是一艘在香港注册的 |
[03:57] | Registered in Hong Kong. | 中国商船 |
[03:58] | Four hours ago, | 四小时之前 |
[03:59] | It ran aground and caught fire. | 搁浅而后着火了 |
[04:01] | Strong current, freezing water. | 强力的水流 冰冷的水 |
[04:04] | They died attempting to swim ashore. | 没游到岸他们就都死了 |
[04:06] | We pulled out 27 bodies so far. | 我们找到了27具尸体 |
[04:09] | At first, it appeared they all died of hypothermia. | 最初看起来他们都死于体温过低 |
[04:11] | And then we found these. | 之后我们发现了这些 |
[04:12] | Excuse us, agent. | 借过 探员 |
[04:23] | Dr. Bishop, have you ever seen anything like this? | 贝博士 你之前见过类似的东西吗 |
[04:26] | It’s similar to a tiny parasite | 和家畜身上的某种 |
[04:29] | Found in livestock. | 小寄生虫很像 |
[04:33] | I’ve never seen them this size, or in humans. | 可我从没见过这么大的 或在人体内的 |
[04:50] | I want this creature transported back to my lab. | 我要把这个生物运回实验室 |
[04:52] | It might still be alive. | 它也许还活着 |
[04:55] | Hey, this woman’s still breathing! | 这个女的还活着 |
[05:03] | Step aside please. | 请让一让 |
[05:07] | We haven’t much time. If she’s also infected. | 要是她也被感染了 咱们没多少时间了 |
[05:10] | We’ve got to get this organism out her. | 咱们得把这个生物弄出来 |
[05:12] | Go! | 快点 |
[05:58] | My name’s Tao Chen. I’m from the Chinese consulate. | 我叫陈涛 来自中国领事馆 |
[06:00] | The woman we pulled from the water, | 从水里救出的那个女人 |
[06:02] | How long has she been awake? | 苏醒多久了 |
[06:03] | – About an hour. – Is she talking? | -大概一小时 -能说话了吗 |
[06:06] | A little. Her name’s Mai Lin. | 一点点 她叫林美 |
[06:08] | She’s from outside of Hong Kong. | 从香港农村来的 |
[06:10] | She happen to mention how she got a gigantic worm | 她有没有提到为什么肚子里 |
[06:11] | Stuck in her stomach? | 会有那种大虫呢 |
[06:13] | Doctor said she just had a severe case of dehydration. | 医生说她只是极度脱水 |
[06:15] | – No worm. – She wasn’t infected. | -没有虫子 -她没被感染 |
[06:23] | She says they came for work and a better life. | 她说他们是为了工作和更好的生活而来 |
[06:31] | She asked if we’re gonna arrest her. | 她问她是否会被逮捕 |
[06:32] | I told her we’re just here to help. | 我告诉她咱们只想帮助她 |
[06:34] | I didn’t know you spoke cantonese. | 没想到你还会说广东话 |
[06:35] | Get to know me a bit. | 你得对我上点心了 |
[06:40] | She says she doesn’t know. | 她说她不认识船上的人 |
[06:41] | The men on the boat– They knew. | 而他们认识 |
[06:44] | They gave her medicine for seasickness. | 他们给她治晕船的药 |
[06:46] | Everyone got it. | 所有人都吃了 |
[06:49] | But her father was a fisherman– | 可她爸爸是个渔民 |
[06:51] | So she was used to the sea– So she didn’t take it. | 所以她不晕船 就没吃药 |
[07:03] | She wants you to help her find her daughter and husband. | 她希望你们帮她找到女儿和丈夫 |
[07:05] | She doesn’t know what happened to her family. | 她不知道她的家人怎样了 |
[07:10] | Crewmen said they were two days behind on another boat. | 船员说他们在另一条船上 两天后到 |
[07:12] | There’s another boat? | 还有一条船 |
[07:13] | Yeah, so chances are they’re infected too. | 有可能他们也被感染了 |
[07:15] | Okay, that gives us maybe 36 hours before it lands. | 在它靠岸前咱们还有大约三十六个小时 |
[07:21] | Seven pounds and ten ounces. | 七磅十盎司 |
[07:24] | Walter, this is our largest worm yet. | 沃尔特 这是目前咱们最大的虫子了 |
[07:26] | Parasitic worm to be precise. | 准确的说是寄生虫 |
[07:29] | Truly, agent Farnsworth, it never ceases to amaze me | 方探员 大自然母亲无穷无尽的 |
[07:32] | The infinite variation that mother nature gives us. | 创造能力总能给我带来惊喜 |
[07:36] | She truly has quite a disturbing sense of humor. | 她确实有几近变态的幽默感 |
[07:39] | Considering your new pet, | 鉴于你的新宠物 |
[07:41] | I think mother nature’s a real bitch. | 大自然母亲真是个贱人 |
[07:45] | How’s it going in here? | 进展如何了 |
[07:46] | You mean here at Bishop’s live bait? | 你是说贝肖普的活钓饵吗 |
[07:49] | Actually, I think these things would scare off the fish, | 我觉得这东西会吓跑小鱼的 |
[07:52] | Don’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:53] | Walter, we spoke to the woman we found on the beach | 沃尔特 我们和岸上发现的那个女人谈过了 |
[07:55] | And she said that everyone on that boat | 她说在那条船上的所有人 |
[07:57] | Took some sort of capsule medicine. | 都吃了某种胶囊 |
[08:00] | Actually, Mai Lin’s the only one | 而林美是唯一一个没吃胶囊的人 |
[08:01] | Who didn’t take the capsule and she’s the only one | 她也是唯一一个 |
[08:03] | Who didn’t get affected. | 没被感染的人 |
[08:04] | So do you think it’s possible | 你觉得这么大个东西 |
[08:05] | That that could’ve been inside the capsule? | 可能被藏在胶囊里吗 |
[08:09] | Of course. It makes perfect sense. | 当然 非常的可能 |
[08:10] | If the time of gestation | 如果它的发育期 |
[08:13] | Is equal to the time of transport, | 恰巧等于船的行驶时间 |
[08:15] | It would explain why the creatures need | 就可以解释为什么它们 |
[08:17] | The host. | 需要寄主了 |
[08:18] | These bodies provide nutrition, warmth, | 人的身体可以提供养料 温暖环境 |
[08:20] | And protective shelter. | 还是一个避风港 |
[08:22] | They enable the parasite to grow. | 能让寄生虫茁壮成长 |
[08:25] | Are you saying that these people | 你的意思是说这些人 |
[08:27] | Were used as some sort of human incubator? | 被用作某种人体孵卵器吗 |
[08:28] | Quite ingenious, really. | 真聪明 没错 |
[08:30] | And yes to your question. | 你问题的答案是肯定的 |
[08:31] | It is possible for the larvae of the parasite | 寄生虫的幼虫是有可能 |
[08:34] | To fit into a capsule. | 被装在胶囊内的 |
[08:35] | It would allow | 这样就能让 |
[08:37] | The parasite to grow on the journey here. | 寄生虫在来的途中成长 |
[08:40] | Which leaves “why?” | 目的何在 |
[08:41] | Why would someone be smuggling these in? | 为何有人偷运这些入境 |
[08:45] | It’s broyles. | 是布洛伊 |
[08:47] | The coast guard found a manifest | 海岸巡逻队在中国沉船上 |
[08:49] | On the sunken chinese ship. | 找到一份乘客名单 |
[08:52] | They traced it to a local shipyard. | 追踪到一家本地造船厂 |
[08:53] | Somebody is in custody now. | 抓了一名嫌犯 |
[08:55] | Hey, walter, find out everything else you can | 沃尔特 查清那些虫子 |
[08:57] | On those worms, all right? | 背后的一切 |
[08:58] | Parasitic worms. | 寄生虫 |
[09:43] | We found him at the shipyard | 我们在船厂发现了他 |
[09:44] | Where the boat was supposed to dock. | 沉船本该停靠在那里 |
[09:46] | He had just finished burning every document in the place. | 我们到时 他刚刚烧毁所有文件 |
[09:49] | We’re letting him sweat before we question him. | 审问前先逼逼他 |
[09:52] | He’s not gonna talk. | 他不会开口 |
[09:53] | He’s a triad gang member. | 他是一名帮会成员 |
[09:54] | They got a strict code of honor. | 有严密的信誉制度 |
[09:55] | Triad? You sure? | 你确定是帮会吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah, his whole biography’s | 他的人生 |
[10:00] | Written on him in ink. | 都写在身上 |
[10:01] | He’s like a decorated soldier. | 就像授满了勋的士兵 |
[10:03] | See the mark on his arm there, | 看他手臂上的符号 |
[10:04] | The extra powerful hook? | 尤其是那个强劲的钩 |
[10:05] | That means he’s killed five people. | 表明他杀了五个人 |
[10:07] | He also enjoys broadway shows, long walks on the beach. | 他喜欢百老汇戏剧 在海滩漫步 |
[10:11] | The one on his neck, | 脖子上的符号 |
[10:12] | It says sun hong triad. | 写着孙空帮 |
[10:14] | Sun hong is known | 孙空 |
[10:15] | For smuggling heroin out of the golden triangle, | 因从金三角偷运海洛因而闻名 |
[10:17] | Not trafficking people. | 不曾偷运过人口 |
[10:19] | Then they’re expanding their business. | 那说明他们在拓展业务 |
[10:21] | What if sun hong triad are still dealing in narcotics? | 如果孙空帮还在偷运毒品呢 |
[10:24] | How’s that? | 怎么解释 |
[10:25] | Walter said these people were implanted | 沃尔特说这些人 |
[10:26] | With the worm on purpose. | 都被故意喂了寄生虫 |
[10:28] | That seems to imply that they’re valuable, right? | 说明这些虫子有价值 |
[10:29] | Certain species of parasite have been known | 某些寄生虫天生 |
[10:31] | To naturally secrete opiates. | 能分泌麻醉剂 |
[10:32] | If someone had figured out how to harvest those… | 如果有人知道如何收集麻醉剂 |
[10:34] | You think those worms | 你认为这些寄生虫 |
[10:35] | Are some kind of new street drug? | 是新型毒品 |
[10:40] | He’s got a razor blade! | 他有刀片 |
[10:42] | This is broyles. | 我是布洛伊 |
[10:44] | We have a code blue in interview three. | 三号审讯室发生紧急事件 |
[10:45] | We need security and paramedics immediately. | 急需保安和医疗救治 |
[11:00] | If only all parasitic worms | 要是所有寄生虫 |
[11:02] | Were full of narcotics. | 都富含麻醉成分 |
[11:05] | Careful, careful! not too deep. | 小心 别扎太深 |
[11:06] | I got it, walter. Just…hold still. | 我知道 沃尔特 抓稳点 |
[11:10] | Well, given the high cost of transporting the creature, | 偷运这些生物的代价高昂 |
[11:14] | It must be quite a high. | 麻醉效果肯定很爽 |
[11:16] | Walter, you are not smoking this thing. | 沃尔特 你别想抽这些东西 |
[11:21] | Ah. Now that should do the trick. Yeah? | 现在应该可以了 |
[11:23] | Now with some luck, we’ll find the active ingredient. | 走运的话 还能发现活性成分 |
[11:29] | Oh, my god. Walter. | 天啊 沃尔特 |
[11:32] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[11:36] | The initial feeling is quite something. | 最初的感觉非常强悍 |
[11:39] | Walter, this thing is feeding on you. | 沃尔特 它在吸食你呢 |
[11:42] | This is–this is–this is rather pleasant. | 相当过瘾啊 |
[11:54] | Agent broyles, I didn’t see you there. | 布探员 没发现你来了 |
[11:56] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[11:58] | Agent farnsworth. | 方探员 |
[11:59] | Where can I find agent dunham? | 德探员在哪 |
[12:01] | Uh, she’s in the back with peter, sir. | 她和彼得在后面 长官 |
[12:07] | So the question is if there is a black market | 问题是 如果有黑市兜售这种毒品 |
[12:09] | For this drug, then who’s buying it? | 那买家是谁 |
[12:13] | Sir. | 长官 |
[12:14] | That’s everything the bureau has | 这是所有有关 |
[12:15] | On the sun hong triad. | 孙空帮的资料 |
[12:17] | There’s also information on the triad’s suspected leader. | 还有疑似帮派头目的情报 |
[12:20] | He goes by the name of jon su. | 他被称为苏勇 |
[12:22] | His present whereabouts are unknown. | 目前下落不明 |
[12:24] | These are corporate bank documents. | 这些是股份银行文件 |
[12:25] | Shell companies to shield his criminal activity. | 掩饰犯罪活动的皮包公司 |
[12:28] | What about the boat carrying mai lin’s family? | 运林美家人的船呢 |
[12:30] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[12:31] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[12:32] | The coast guard has begun boarding and searching | 海岸巡逻队已开始搜索 |
[12:34] | All vessels coming into new england. | 所有进入新英格兰的船只 |
[12:36] | 200 ships by the count. No small task. | 目前有200艘 任务不轻 |
[12:39] | More like a needle in a haystack. | 大海里捞针 |
[12:41] | So we have about 20 hours before the worms come out. | 寄生虫出来前还剩20小时 |
[12:43] | There was a wire two weeks ago from a bank here in boston. | 这有一封两周前波士顿发出的电报 |
[12:47] | It looks like a private account in beacon hill transferred | 看似是灯塔山的一个私人账户 |
[12:50] | $500,000 paid into beijing executive construction. | 转账五十万到北京建行 |
[12:55] | Two weeks ago is about the same time | 两周前正好是 |
[12:56] | The traffickers left kalun. | 人贩子离开九龙的时间 |
[12:57] | Sounds like someone’s | 看来有人 |
[12:58] | Financing those shipments. | 在出钱偷运这些人 |
[13:09] | So this is where the other end | 这就是帮派银行 |
[13:10] | Of a triad bank wire leads. | 另一条线索指向的地址 |
[13:13] | Not what I pictured either. | 跟我想象的也不一样 |
[13:19] | Hi. Are your parents home? | 你好 父母在吗 |
[13:22] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[13:24] | We’re the fbi. Who are you? | 联调局的 你是谁 |
[13:25] | I’m matt. | 我叫马特 |
[13:28] | Um, can I see, like, a badge? | 我能看看警徽之类的吗 |
[13:33] | Mom, some fbi people are here! | 妈妈 有联调局的人来了 |
[13:37] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[13:41] | As my financial advisor explained it to me, | 我的理财顾问解释说 |
[13:43] | There was money to be made | 是投了些钱 |
[13:44] | In beijing construction projects. | 给北京建设工程 |
[13:46] | I invested a half a million dollars | 投资了五十万 |
[13:47] | With this company. | 给这家公司 |
[13:50] | Did you ever meet a man named jon su? | 你见过一个名叫苏勇的人吗 |
[13:52] | He was the head of the company you invested in. | 他是这家公司的领导 |
[13:54] | No. Never. | 没有 |
[13:56] | Maybe your husband then. | 您丈夫见过吗 |
[13:58] | He passed away shortly after matt was born. | 马特生下来他就去世了 |
[14:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:02] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[14:03] | We suspect mr. Su of running a smuggling ring, | 我们怀疑苏先生开办走私集团 |
[14:06] | Trafficking chinese nationals into the u.S., | 偷渡中国公民进美国 |
[14:08] | And using these front corporations to fund it. | 利用这些皮包公司集资 |
[14:12] | Oh, my god. I had no idea. | 天啊 我毫不知情 |
[14:16] | I swear to both of you, | 我跟你们发誓 |
[14:18] | My attorney reviewed all the documents | 我的律师审过文件 |
[14:19] | And he assured me it was a sound investment. | 他向我保证是可靠的投资 |
[14:22] | These corporations look legitimate | 这些公司 |
[14:24] | From the outside. | 看似合法 |
[14:26] | May we have the name and number of your attorney? | 我们能要您律师的名字和电话吗 |
[14:28] | – We’ll need to ask him a few questions. – Of course. | -我们要问一些问题 -当然可以 |
[14:31] | I’m sure he’d be as surprised by this as I am. | 他肯定和我一样吃惊 |
[14:33] | If I can do anything to help… | 我会全力配合你们 |
[14:35] | Thank you. We appreciate it. | 谢谢 不胜感激 |
[14:44] | What were you doing in there, | 你刚刚在干嘛 |
[14:45] | Checking for dust? | 看有没有灰尘吗 |
[14:48] | Not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[14:49] | Okay, I want to stop by the hospital, | 我要去医院 |
[14:51] | Check on mai lin. | 看一下林美 |
[14:53] | Okay. You drop me at the lab first? | 先载我去实验室吧 |
[14:56] | Sure. | 行 |
[14:57] | Walter, what do you think the connection is | 沃尔特 你觉得极端洁癖者 |
[14:59] | Between an excessive compulsive germaphobe and our worms? | 和我们的虫子有什么关系 |
[15:01] | – Nice kicks. – Thank you. | -鞋子不错 -谢谢 |
[15:04] | That’s an excellent question. | 问得非常好 |
[15:07] | I have a theory. | 我有个理论 |
[15:09] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[15:11] | Your father got bitten | 你爸爸 |
[15:12] | By that thing and he refuses to get it checked out. | 被那东西咬了 也不肯去检查 |
[15:15] | Walter, what if you’re infected with one of those worms? | 沃尔特 你要是被虫子感染了怎么办 |
[15:18] | I’ve tested my blood and liver function. | 我验了血和肝功 |
[15:19] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[15:21] | In fact, my white cell count is through the roof, | 相反 白细胞数量飙升 |
[15:24] | I have several new antibodies in my blood, | 血液中有了几种新抗体 |
[15:26] | And even the gas I had is gone. | 连屁都不放了 |
[15:28] | And you think it’s the worm that did all that to you? | 你觉得是虫子搞得 |
[15:31] | The creature, peter, | 彼得 那个生物 |
[15:33] | Is not an illicit narcotic at all. | 完全不是非法麻醉剂 |
[15:36] | It’s medicine. | 是药物 |
[15:37] | Astrid, the picture. Show peter, please. | 阿斯特丽德 把图片给彼得看 |
[15:41] | Ancylostoma duodenale. | 十二指肠钩虫 |
[15:43] | An intestinal hookworm. | 一种肠道钩虫 |
[15:44] | It’s about ten millimeters long. | 大概十毫米长 |
[15:46] | Chinese medicine. | 中医 |
[15:48] | Ancylostoma could be used | 钩虫能用来 |
[15:49] | For the treatment of chronic asthma. | 治疗慢性哮喘 |
[15:51] | People are purposefully infected | 人们刻意受染 |
[15:54] | And walk around their entire lives with it. | 一辈子都带着它 |
[15:57] | Well, what does that have to do with our parasites? | 那跟这种寄生虫有何关系 |
[16:01] | Our parasites are a new species. | 这种寄生虫是新物种 |
[16:04] | Bio-engineered from this hookworm. | 是钩虫经过生物加工而成 |
[16:07] | You mean somebody made these. | 你是说人为制造的 |
[16:09] | Designed them to grow in humans. | 设计在人体生长 |
[16:11] | In fact, I don’t believe | 其实 我觉得 |
[16:13] | That they could grow anywhere else. | 没有其他生长方式 |
[16:16] | I believe that it’s the parasite’s lymph gland | 而且寄生虫的淋巴结 |
[16:19] | That is the real prize. | 才是其价值所在 |
[16:20] | It secretes | 它分泌出 |
[16:22] | A remarkable immune-boosting enzyme. | 一种能极度增强免疫的酶 |
[16:25] | Immune-boosting. | 增强免疫 |
[16:27] | So you might take that if you had, say, | 这么说 用这个可以治疗 |
[16:29] | A severe phobia of germs. | 严重细菌恐惧症 |
[16:31] | Or if you wanted to treat any number | 或者治疗多种 |
[16:32] | Of immune deficiency disorders. | 免疫缺陷疾病 |
[16:36] | Going somewhere, walter? | 要出门吗 沃尔特 |
[16:37] | I am. | 是的 |
[16:39] | The phone book lists five herbalists in chinatown, | 电话簿列了五个唐人街的草药医师 |
[16:42] | Three of which sell our ancylostoma hookworm | 其中三个有卖 |
[16:44] | For the treatment of asthma. | 治疗哮喘的钩虫 |
[16:46] | I am going to collect samples for genetic comparison. | 我要去收集样本做基因对比 |
[16:49] | Why don’t you give me those addresses? | 要不把地址给我吧 |
[16:50] | I’ll go check them out. | 我去看看 |
[16:54] | You don’t believe I can do it. | 你觉得我做不到 |
[16:55] | Well, I can. | 我能 |
[16:57] | Don’t you dare follow me. | 你别跟着我 |
[17:11] | Can I please borrow some change for the bus fare? | 能借点零钱搭巴士吗 |
[17:15] | Miss lin, do you recognize these? | 林小姐 你认得这些吗 |
[17:26] | She said the man who put them on the fishing boat had one. | 她说带他们上船的人有这个纹身 |
[17:29] | – What does it mean? – It’s a gang tattoo. | -它说明什么 -是帮会纹身 |
[17:32] | We think that the gang | 我们认为这个帮会 |
[17:34] | May be using people to smuggle drugs into the country. | 可能利用人来偷运毒品 |
[17:45] | She said her husband and her daughter… | 她问她丈夫和女儿 |
[17:47] | I think I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:48] | We will do everything that we can. | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[18:45] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[18:46] | Uh, walter’s out self-actualizing again. | 沃尔特又去自我实现了 |
[18:49] | Astrid’s keeping an eye on him. | 阿斯特丽德看着他 |
[18:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:52] | You remember at elizabeth jarvis’ house | 还记得在伊丽莎白・贾维斯家 |
[18:53] | You asked me what I was looking at? | 你问我在找什么 |
[18:54] | – Did you see all those hand sanitizers? – No. | -你看到那些洗手液了吗 -没有 |
[18:57] | All the windows were hermetically sealed. | 所有窗户都密封了 |
[18:59] | Hepa filters. Oxygen tanks. | 高效过滤器 氧气瓶 |
[19:00] | You saw oxygen tanks? | 你看到氧气瓶了吗 |
[19:02] | Well, no. | 其实没有 |
[19:03] | But I’m sure they’re there somewhere. | 但我肯定藏在哪了 |
[19:04] | Okay, and if they were? | 假设有又如何 |
[19:06] | Walter says that these worms boost the immune system, right? | 沃尔特说这些寄生虫能加强免疫系统 |
[19:09] | If you’re buying hand sanitizer in bulk | 如果大量购买洗手液 |
[19:11] | And hermetically sealing all your windows, | 并密封所有窗户 |
[19:13] | You’re either howard hughes or you’re actually sick. | 这人不是霍华德・休斯就是病了[著名医学院名] |
[19:15] | Okay, let’s go pick up elizabeth jarvis | 那我们去找伊丽莎白・贾维斯 |
[19:17] | And get a warrant to search her house. | 申请搜查令搜查她家 |
[19:18] | Actually, I’ve got a better idea. | 其实 我有更好的主意 |
[19:23] | Bend your knees more. | 膝盖再弯点 |
[19:26] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干嘛 |
[19:28] | We wanted to ask you a couple questions | 我们想问几个 |
[19:29] | About your mother. | 关于你妈妈的问题 |
[19:31] | Yeah, well, she’s not here right now. | 她现在不在家 |
[19:32] | And I know that I don’t have to answer | 没有我妈或律师在场 |
[19:34] | Any of your questions without my mom or lawyer here. | 我不用回答你们的任何问题 |
[19:38] | Then you can just talk to me. | 那你可以跟我聊 |
[19:40] | I’m not actually an fbi agent. | 我其实不算联邦探员 |
[19:42] | Just a couple of guys hanging out on the court. | 我们俩在球场玩玩 |
[19:44] | I’m gonna go make a phone call. | 我去打个电话 |
[19:47] | I have to talk to a judge about a warrant. | 我得向法官申请搜查令 |
[19:59] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[20:00] | I know you don’t want to talk to us | 我知道你不想和我们谈 |
[20:02] | ’cause you’re just trying to protect your mother, matt. | 因为你想保护你妈 马特 |
[20:04] | She’s your only family. | 她是你唯一的家人 |
[20:07] | I understand that. I’ve been there. | 我理解 我是过来人 |
[20:08] | Hmm. I doubt it. | 深表怀疑 |
[20:13] | I was raised by my mother too. | 我也是我妈带大的 |
[20:16] | It’s scary. | 战战兢兢 |
[20:19] | You’re worried that if you lose her, | 害怕会失去她 |
[20:21] | Then you have no one. | 就无人可以依靠 |
[20:24] | But those people that your mother gave money to, | 但收你妈妈钱的人 |
[20:26] | They’re scary people. | 他们是坏人 |
[20:28] | We’re investigating them and that’s not gonna stop. | 我们正在调查他们 会不断深入 |
[20:32] | They’re gonna try to cover their tracks. | 他们会试图掩盖行踪 |
[20:35] | I want to make sure that your mother | 我得确保你妈妈 |
[20:37] | Isn’t one of those tracks. | 不是行踪之一 |
[20:40] | You think that could happen? | 你觉得可能会这样吗 |
[20:44] | I need you to tell me, ben, | 你得告诉我 |
[20:47] | Is your mom sick? | 你妈妈病了吗 |
[20:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:53] | She has some sort of immune deficiency disorder? | 她患有免疫缺陷疾病吗 |
[20:55] | No. | 不 |
[21:03] | The treatments are for me. | 需要治疗的是我 |
[21:31] | Agent Farnsworth. | 方探员 |
[21:37] | Walter, what a… what a coincidence. | 沃尔特 真 真有缘啊 |
[21:40] | It’s not a coincidence at all. You were following me. | 这可不是缘分 你在跟踪我 |
[21:44] | Peter had you follow me. | 彼得让你跟着我 |
[21:46] | No. I have a… I have a friend that lives right down… | 不是 我 我有个朋友就住在 |
[21:51] | By the, uh… | 那个 |
[21:54] | The chinese restaurant. | 中国餐馆旁边 |
[21:56] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[22:00] | We’re worried about you. | 我们担心你 |
[22:01] | Does it occur to you that perhaps I want to be alone? | 你有没有想过也许我想一个人呆着 |
[22:05] | That perhaps I want to live my life | 也许我想活得 |
[22:07] | With a semblance of dignity and self-respect? | 有点自尊 |
[22:11] | If I want to go get a hot dog, so be it. | 如果我想吃热狗 我就去买 |
[22:14] | I may go grocery shopping. | 我会去买食品杂物 |
[22:17] | I may even join a gym. | 我甚至会去健身 |
[22:19] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[22:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:30] | Well, since you’re here, you may as well accompany me | 既然你来了 也许你可以陪我去拜访 |
[22:33] | To the next herbalist on my list. | 我单子上的另一位草药医生 |
[22:36] | But as a friend, not a supervisor. | 但是以朋友的身份 不是监视者 |
[22:40] | Agreed, Walter. | 好的 沃尔特 |
[22:44] | I love chinatown. | 我爱唐人街 |
[22:46] | Matt Jarvis suffers from a rare immune deficiency disorder. | 马特・贾维斯患有罕见的免疫缺陷病症 |
[22:50] | His body doesn’t produce enough white blood cells | 他的身体不能产生足够的白细胞 |
[22:52] | To fight off infection. | 来抵御感染 |
[22:53] | Yeah, technically speaking, | 没错 严格意义上来说 |
[22:54] | This kid should be living in a giant plastic baggie. | 这孩子应该呆在一个大的塑料袋里 |
[22:56] | But we just shot hoops with him this afternoon. | 但是我们今天下午却跟他打了篮球 |
[22:58] | So these parasites are being harvested to treat his condition. | 所以说 这些寄生虫被用来治疗他的病症 |
[23:00] | Well, from what he says, | 据他所说 |
[23:01] | They insert a medicinal powder directly into his spleen. | 他们把一种粉状药物直接注射入他的脾脏 |
[23:04] | Walter thinks the medicine’s made out of a gland inside the worm. | 沃尔特认为这种药物是用虫子的腺体所制成 |
[23:07] | So Matt’s usually treated once a month. | 马特每个月做一次治疗 |
[23:09] | His next surgery is due in two days, | 他的下一个手术在两天后 |
[23:11] | Right on schedule with when the next boat’s due to arrive. | 正好是下一艘船预定到达的时间 |
[23:14] | Does the surgeon have a name? | 那个外科医生叫什么 |
[23:15] | Dr. Che. | 车医生 |
[23:16] | Ancylostoma duodenale. Hookworm. | 十二指肠钩口线虫 一种钩虫 |
[23:20] | Aren’t they magnificent? | 他们多美妙啊 |
[23:22] | At this size maybe. | 这个大小的话 还不错 |
[23:23] | Quite right. | 没错 |
[23:24] | You haven’t seen anything till you’ve seen one of these four feet long. | 如果你见过四英尺长的那种 这就没什么稀奇的了 |
[23:29] | What do I owe you? | 多少钱 |
[23:31] | That’ll be $15, please. | 15美元 谢谢 |
[23:33] | – I got this. – No, I’m okay. | -我来付 -不 我有 |
[23:36] | I have just enough money left. | 我还有钱剩下 |
[23:41] | $15. | 15元 |
[23:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:44] | Good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[23:59] | I’m going to enjoy this. | 这个应该美味 |
[24:01] | Provided, of course, the beans have been properly soaked to leech toxicity. | 如果豆子用水蛭毒液适当浸泡过 |
[24:06] | For the record, I wanted ice cream. | 我声明 我想吃冰激凌 |
[24:14] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[24:15] | Lacquered cricket boxes. | 涂漆蟋蟀盒 |
[24:17] | You want omega-3? | 你要omega-3脂肪酸吗 |
[24:19] | I put in fish head. | 我可以放点鱼头进去 |
[24:20] | Um, no, I will pass. | 不 那个就算了 |
[24:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:26] | Walter. Here you go. | 沃尔特 给 |
[24:29] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[24:32] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[24:39] | Given what her kid said, | 鉴于那孩子的说法 |
[24:40] | I want you to lean to Elizabeth Jarvis. | 我要你去找伊丽莎白・贾维斯谈谈 |
[24:42] | We’re running out of time before that boat arrives. | 那船快到了 我们没时间了 |
[24:49] | So how much rice candy did Walter eat? | 沃尔特吃了多少米花糖 |
[24:52] | I lost him. | 我找不到他了 |
[24:54] | I turned my back for one second and he wasn’t there any more. | 我就背对他几秒钟 他就不见了 |
[24:56] | I–I’ve looked for him everywhere, Peter. | 我已经找遍了 彼得 |
[24:58] | Did he know that you were following him? | 他知道你跟踪他吗 |
[25:00] | Yeah, he did at first. And he was fine with it. | 是的 被他发现了 而且他并不介意 |
[25:02] | But he lulled me into a false sense of security. | 但是他让我降低了警觉 |
[25:05] | Just so he could ditch you. | 这样他就能甩了你 |
[25:07] | Well, you know how he likes to prove a point. | 你知道他很喜欢证明他的观点 |
[25:10] | He’s got plenty of change for the bus. | 他有足够的零钱坐公车 |
[25:12] | He’s got his travel kit on him.All his emergency numbers. | 身上带着外出用品 所有紧急电话号码 |
[25:14] | He should be fine. | 他应该没事 |
[25:15] | He’s got to learn how to cross the street by himself sometime. | 他学过几次怎么自己过马路 |
[25:17] | Okay. Okay, I’m gonna– gonna head back to the lab | 好 好 那我 先回实验室 |
[25:21] | And see if he’s there, okay? | 看看他回去了没 |
[25:28] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[25:37] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[25:42] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[26:03] | – Hello. – Hello, Peter? | -喂 -喂 彼得吗 |
[26:04] | It–it–it’s Walter, your father. | 我是沃尔特 你父亲 |
[26:06] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[26:12] | He–hello, Peter. It’s me, Walter, your father | 喂 彼得 是我 沃尔特 你父亲 |
[26:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:25] | I-I-I fear I may have dialed the wrong number again. | 我想我又打错了 |
[26:29] | My name is Walter– | 我叫沃尔特 |
[27:21] | The number five bus hasn’t stopped here for over two hours. | 5路公交车已经两小时没有在这停了 |
[27:26] | Not that it matters. | 不过无所谓 |
[27:29] | I used up all my bus fare to dial seven wrong numbers. | 因为我打错7次电话 用光了公车零钱 |
[27:38] | Can’t remember Peter’s number. | 我不记得彼得的电话号码 |
[27:42] | It’s got three 5s, a 1, a 0, two 7s. | 应该是5个5 1个1 1个0 2个7 |
[27:47] | But for the life of me, | 但是无论如何 |
[27:48] | I can’t remember the correct sequence. | 我也记不起正确的顺序 |
[28:01] | Astrid. Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[28:04] | Astrid. Astrid.What happened? | 阿斯特丽德 怎么回事 |
[28:08] | Ooh. | 天啊 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna call you an ambulance. | 我马上叫救护车 |
[28:11] | No. Don’t. I’m okay, Peter. | 不 我没事 彼得 |
[28:13] | I’m okay. I don’t need an ambulance. | 我没事 不用叫救护车 |
[28:15] | Who did this to you? | 这是谁干的 |
[28:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[28:19] | It was, uh, two big Asian guys with tattoos. | 有两个纹身的亚洲大汉 |
[28:23] | Triad. | 帮会 |
[28:23] | I don’t know how they knew we had the worm. | 他们怎么知道虫子在我们这 |
[28:27] | They must’ve followed you back from chinatown. | 他们肯定是在唐人街时就一直跟着你 |
[28:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:33] | Walter Bishop, hi | 沃尔特・贝肖普 你好 |
[28:43] | It’s Walter. He’s down in chinatown. | 是沃尔特 他还在唐人街 |
[28:44] | Apparently he’s fine. | 他那边没事 |
[28:45] | hi | 嗨 |
[28:46] | Astrid, you sure you’re okay? | 阿斯特丽德 你真的没事 |
[28:48] | I’m going down to pick him up. | 我得去接他 |
[28:50] | I’m going to talk to Elizabeth Jarvis. | 我要找伊丽莎白・贾维斯谈谈 |
[28:51] | Let’s stay in touch. | 我们俩得一直保持联系 |
[28:52] | You got it. | 明白 |
[28:58] | Mrs. Jarvis | 贾维斯女士 |
[28:59] | We know you’re withholding information. | 我知道你有些事没告诉我们 |
[29:01] | I already told you everything. | 我已经告诉你一切了 |
[29:04] | Actually, your son told us everything. | 事实上 你儿子告诉了我们一切 |
[29:10] | I can’t help you, Agent Dunham. | 德探员 我帮不了你 |
[29:11] | I’ve got two dozen chinese nationals dead, | 已经有二十多个中国人死了 |
[29:14] | A Federal Agent assaulted, | 一个联邦探员遭袭 |
[29:16] | And another boat with god knows how many | 还有一艘船上的不知多少人 |
[29:17] | people about to die on it. | 可能都会遇难 |
[29:18] | You don’t understand. | 你根本不明白 |
[29:21] | This treatment… | 这项治疗 |
[29:24] | Matt won’t live long without it. | 没有它 马特活不长的 |
[29:25] | We rescued a chinese woman. | 我们救了一个中国妇女 |
[29:27] | Her daughter is on that other boat. | 她女儿却还在另一艘船上 |
[29:29] | She’s gonna die too. | 她也快死了 |
[29:31] | Who’s been treating your son? | 谁在一直治疗你的儿子 |
[30:02] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[30:05] | Hello, my son. | 好嘛 儿子 |
[30:07] | Allow me to introduce you. | 让我来介绍给你 |
[30:09] | My hostess’s name is Fey. | 这是女主人菲 |
[30:21] | Walter, the numbers are in your pocket. | 沃尔特 号码就在你口袋里 |
[30:26] | How many times have I told you that? | 我告诉过你多少次了 |
[30:27] | I put them there. Don’t you remember that? | 我把它放那了 不记得了吗 |
[30:31] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不记得了 |
[30:33] | Walter, you–you just– | 沃尔特 你 你怎么 |
[30:46] | Are you okay? | 你没受伤吧 |
[30:48] | Yes. Yes, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[31:02] | The noodles are delicious. | 面条棒极了 |
[31:06] | You really should try them, Peter. | 你应该尝尝 彼得 |
[31:18] | Hope I didn’t cause | 希望我没让 |
[31:20] | Agent Farnsworth too much distress. | 小方太着急 |
[31:23] | No, she had other things on her mind. | 她有别的事要操心 |
[31:26] | Wouldn’t happen to remember any of the addresses | 你有没有可能记得 |
[31:27] | Of those herbalist shops you visited, would you? | 你逛过的中草店地址 |
[31:30] | Certainly not. | 显然不记得 |
[31:31] | That’s–that’s why I held on to this. | 所以我拿着这个 |
[31:33] | Uh, uh, Astrid only went to me–with me to the– | 阿斯特丽德和我一起 |
[31:37] | The third one, ming che. | 去了第三个 车明大夫 |
[31:40] | They had quite a selection of hookworms. | 他们可有一大堆钩口线虫 |
[31:42] | Although I confess I exaggerated a bit | 不过 我承认我夸张了点 |
[31:44] | When I told them that ours was four foot long. | 因为我告诉他们 我们的有四英尺那么长 |
[31:48] | You told someone we have a four foot worm? | 你告诉他们我们有四英尺长的虫子 |
[31:51] | It’s not even two feet. | 可不是两英尺的 |
[31:52] | That’s how they followed Astrid. | 这就是为什么他们跟踪阿斯特丽德 |
[31:54] | Ming che on ping-on street. | 平安路的车明 |
[31:57] | What do you mean? | 怎么回事 |
[31:57] | Astrid was followed? | 阿斯特丽德被跟踪了 |
[32:00] | Bishop. | 贝肖普 |
[32:00] | Hey, is walter all right? | 沃尔特还好吧 |
[32:02] | Yeah, he’s fine. Where are you? | 恩 他很好 你在哪 |
[32:04] | The boat with mai lin’s family on it just docked. | 载着林美家人的船刚靠港 |
[32:06] | Elizabeth Jarvis gave us a phone number. | 伊丽莎白・贾维斯提供了一个号码 |
[32:08] | We tracked a few shore-to-ship calls off that. | 我们追踪到好几通岸上打给船上的电话 |
[32:10] | We’re just about to commence the raid. | 我们正准备突袭 |
[32:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:13] | I got another lead I’m tracking down. | 我也发现了一个线索 正在追踪 |
[32:15] | Okay. Well, I’ll call you after. | 好 一会打给你 |
[32:16] | Bye. | 拜 |
[32:17] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[32:17] | Peter, what do you mean Astrid was followed? | 你说阿斯特丽德被跟踪是怎么回事 |
[32:20] | Just get in the car, Walter. I’ll tell you later. | 上车 我一会儿告诉你 |
[32:34] | Go, go | 行动 |
[32:36] | Move | 行动 |
[32:46] | I want a search bow to stern. | 搜索全船 |
[32:47] | Clear the lower decks. Find these people. | 清查下层甲板 找到那些人 |
[32:49] | You three with me. | 你们三个跟我来 |
[33:00] | Upper deck clear. | 上层甲板清查完毕 |
[33:04] | Main deck’s clear. | 主甲板完毕 |
[33:06] | Top deck’s clear. | 顶层完毕 |
[33:08] | Copy. | 收到 |
[33:52] | Agent Dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[33:55] | There are no trafficked people on this ship. | 这艘船上没有偷渡者 |
[33:57] | But they were. | 但他们曾经在这儿 |
[33:59] | We are just too late. | 我们来得太晚了 |
[34:16] | Why are we stopping here? | 我们停在这儿干什么 |
[34:19] | Is this the place? | 就是这里吗 |
[34:20] | Yes, but I need to get back to the lab. | 是的 但是我需要回到实验室去 |
[34:22] | I need to check on agent Farnsworth. | 我得去看看方探员 |
[34:28] | She’s all right, walter. | 她很好 沃尔特 |
[34:41] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[34:42] | Yeah, we had the right vessel, but they were already gone. | 我们找对了船 但是他们已经转移了 |
[34:45] | Yeah. I know. They’re here. | 是的 我知道 他们在这儿呢 |
[34:46] | I just saw them get unloaded through the alley. | 我刚看到他们从小巷里面出来 |
[34:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[34:49] | We’re at a chinese herbalist shop Ping-on street. | 我们在一家平安街的中医店 |
[34:51] | Astrid was followed back to the lab from here. | 阿斯特丽德是从这里被跟踪到实验室的 |
[34:53] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上到 |
[34:57] | Okay, Walter, | 好的 沃尔特 |
[35:00] | I need you to stay here. | 我要你呆在这里 |
[35:01] | Olivia and Broyles are on their way. | 奥利维亚和布洛伊也已经在路上了 |
[35:03] | Uh, no. This is not a good idea, son. | 不行 这可不是个好主意 儿子 |
[35:07] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[35:14] | Stay in the car. | 呆在车里 |
[36:53] | Goes to all the shows | 勇往直前 |
[36:57] | Steps right in to the lions’ den | 直入狮穴 |
[37:00] | And tell them all he knows | 向他们和盘托出一切 |
[37:05] | Puts his head in the lions’ den | 将脑袋放入狮穴涉险 |
[37:23] | Someone must know you’re here. | 一定有人知道你在这里 |
[37:26] | They coming soon? | 他们马上会来吗 |
[37:29] | Nobody else knows I’m here. | 没人知道我在这儿 |
[37:33] | Somehow I don’t believe you. | 那我也不相信你 |
[37:34] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 那太可惜了 |
[37:36] | Most people find me very trustworthy. | 大多数人都觉得我很可信 |
[37:50] | Open. Open. | 张嘴 张嘴 |
[37:53] | If you try to chew this, it will kill you. | 你要嚼它 我就杀了你 |
[38:06] | Swallow! | 吞下去 |
[38:14] | FBI | 联邦调查局 |
[38:15] | Take hands where i can see your | 把手举起来 |
[38:16] | Gun | 有枪 |
[38:20] | On your knees. hands above your head | 跪下 手放在脑后 |
[38:25] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事儿吧 -是的 |
[38:28] | Yeah. I am now. | 我现在没事儿了 |
[38:41] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[38:44] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[38:46] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[38:48] | Thought I lost you. | 我想我跟丢你了 |
[38:50] | Don’t worry about this place. | 别为这里担心 |
[38:52] | Okay, I’m, uh, I’m gonna clean this up. | 好了 我…我会收拾干净的 |
[38:56] | Peter said you were followed. | 彼得说你被跟踪了 |
[39:06] | Oh, dear, god. | 哦 亲爱的 我的天啊 |
[39:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:13] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:16] | Walter, it’s not your fault. | 沃尔特 这不是你的错 |
[39:33] | What’s the status of the Chinese nationals? | 那些中国公民怎么样了 |
[39:35] | Well, some are still in surgery. | 有的在手术 |
[39:37] | The rest in the ICU. | 其他的在重症监护室 |
[39:39] | Only time will tell. | 只能等了 |
[39:40] | The doctor says it’s a good prognosis | 大夫说林美的女儿和丈夫 |
[39:42] | For Mai Lin’s daughter and husband. | 情况乐观 |
[39:44] | What’s gonna happen to them? | 他们会怎么样 |
[39:46] | The state department has agreed to grant them all political asylum. | 相关部门同意提供所有人政治庇护 |
[39:50] | With all those people carrying Ming Che’s medicine, | 所有人都吃了车明的药 |
[39:52] | He must’ve been treating other people like Matt Jarvis. | 他肯定还在治疗别的类似马特・贾维斯情况的人 |
[39:55] | We turned up more financial records at his shop | 我们找到了很多他店里的财务记录 |
[39:57] | That trace back to six other patients with immune deficiency. | 证据引向6个有免疫缺陷的病人 |
[40:00] | They’re being questioned now. | 他们在被询问 |
[40:01] | Did we find anything else in his shop | 我们还在他店里发现什么了吗 |
[40:02] | That could lead us to Jon Su? | 能指向苏勇的 |
[40:04] | What we found is that there is no Jon Su. | 我们找到的只能说没有苏勇这个人 |
[40:08] | He’s an alias used as a front | 他只是个化名 |
[40:10] | For all of Ming Che’s financial dealings. | 掩护车明的商业活动的 |
[40:12] | Good work, you two. | 你们俩 干得很好 |
[40:13] | There’s still something I need to take care of. | 我还要办点别的事 |
[40:16] | ‘scuse me. | 抱歉 |
[40:49] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[41:00] | What time is it, Walter? | 几点了 沃尔特 |
[41:02] | I want so badly to be independent again. | 我很想再次独立自主的活着 |
[41:06] | To live like a man, not a child. | 像一个男人一样 而不是孩子 |
[41:10] | Not to have my son watching after me all the time. | 不需要我的儿子永远要看着我 |
[41:16] | Not that I don’t appreciate all that you do for me. | 不是我不感激你为我做的一切 |
[41:21] | That’s not the way it’s supposed to be. | 只是那不是种支持我的方法 |
[41:23] | – Walter– – Let me finish. | -沃尔特… -让我说完 |
[41:27] | I’ve been out of the institution for a year now. | 我已经从那个机构出来几年了 |
[41:32] | And I’ve just begun my journey back towards being whole. | 我刚刚开始回到生活的旅程 |
[41:38] | But I fear there are still times when I will get lost. | 但是我怕我还会时不时的迷失 |
[41:45] | So–so I have implanted a tracking device in my neck. | 所以…所以我植入了定位芯片在我脖子里 |
[41:52] | You did what? | 你干什么了 |
[41:57] | Oh, Walter. | 哦 沃尔特 |
[42:00] | And here is the transponder | 这儿有个发射器 |
[42:03] | So you can find me. | 这样你就能找到我了 |
[42:10] | I should let you get back to sleep. | 我得让你回去睡觉了 |
[42:21] | Good night, Walter. | 晚安 沃尔特 |
[42:26] | Good night, my son. | 晚安 我的儿子 |