时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Okay…color and sound check, Milton-Staller wedding. | 测试声音图像 这是弥尔顿和斯泰勒的婚礼 |
[00:21] | Linda, Neal. | 琳达 尼尔 |
[00:23] | Hi, Mr. Staller. | 你好 斯泰勒先生 |
[00:25] | – Glad you could make it. – Good to see you. | -真高兴你能来 -见到你很高兴 |
[00:28] | Hey, take it easy, Nana. There’s no hurry. | 慢点 奶奶 不着急 |
[00:31] | You take it easy. | 你慢点 |
[00:32] | This my regular speed. | 我平时就这速度 |
[00:38] | Everyone decent in here? | 没有人不方便见人吧 |
[00:40] | Come on in, Mrs. Staller. | 请进 斯泰勒夫人 |
[00:41] | Look who I brought, Shelley. | 看我带谁来了 雪莉 |
[00:43] | This is how David can see you | 这样戴维既可以在婚礼前 |
[00:45] | in your dress before the wedding | 看到你穿婚纱的样子 |
[00:46] | without the bad luck. | 又不会走背运 |
[00:50] | You look stunning. | 你真是太迷人了 |
[00:53] | Thank you so much for… | 感谢你为我做的 |
[00:55] | Everything. | 一切 |
[00:57] | I’m so happy you’re joining the family. | 我很高兴你能成为家里的一员 |
[01:00] | David is lucky to have you. | 戴维娶到你是他的幸运 |
[01:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:06] | I’m crying now. | 我要哭出来了 |
[01:08] | Let’s not film this part. | 不要录这部分了 |
[01:09] | No, no, no. Turn it off, turn it off. | 不要 关掉 关掉 |
[01:15] | It’ll calm him down. | 这会让他冷静下来的 |
[01:16] | I didn’t think I’d be this nervous. | 没想到我会这么紧张 |
[01:18] | Oh…happens to everyone, even me. | 每个人都会这样的 我也一样 |
[01:22] | And, uh, look how I turned out. | 猜我是怎么解决的 |
[01:42] | Lynn… | 琳恩 |
[01:45] | Who is that man? | 那个人是谁 |
[01:50] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 |
[01:51] | Must be from Shelley’s side. | 估计是雪莉那边的亲戚 |
[01:59] | Just breathe, man. No, where’s your inhaler? | 深呼吸 你的哮喘药哪去了 |
[02:02] | – Where is it? – It’s here. | -哪去了 -在这呢 |
[02:06] | Harry, just give us a few minutes? Sorry. | 哈利 等几分钟再拍吧 对不起 |
[02:10] | You’re all right. Just a couple minutes. | 你没事吧 等几分钟就好 |
[02:12] | He’s okay. He’s good. | 他没事 他很好 |
[02:20] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[02:21] | I can safely say David is not going to run. | 我宣布戴维不会临阵脱逃的 |
[02:24] | So just, uh, everybody hang tight. | 请大家稍安勿躁 |
[02:27] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[02:28] | He’s had a little bit of a reaction… | 他只是有点不适 |
[02:30] | It can’t be. | 不是吧 |
[02:34] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[02:36] | It can’t be true. | 不可能是真的 |
[02:37] | What’s wrong, nana? | 怎么了 奶奶 |
[02:38] | It can’t be. It’s him. | 不可能 是他 |
[02:41] | Nana, what are you talking about? | 奶奶 你在说什么呢 |
[02:43] | It’s–it’s him. | 是 是他 |
[02:46] | You! You! | 你 你 |
[02:53] | Nana, what’s wrong? | 奶奶 到底怎么了 |
[02:54] | Nana, my god, what is it? | 奶奶 天哪 你这是怎么了 |
[02:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[02:57] | Someone call 911. | 快叫救护车 |
[02:59] | Can’t breathe. | 喘不上气来 |
[03:01] | Josh! | 天哪 |
[03:03] | Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[03:06] | My god! What is happening? | 我的天 到底怎么回事 |
[03:08] | Help us. | 救命 |
[03:33] | Agent Dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[03:35] | Detective. | 警探你好 |
[03:36] | Burt Manning. We spoke on the phone. | 我是波特·曼宁 我们通过电话 |
[03:37] | So has anyone touched anything? | 有人动过现场了吗 |
[03:39] | M.E.’s inside. | 验尸官在里面 |
[03:40] | We put them in a holding pattern until you got here. | 死尸都放在原位 等你来调查 |
[03:42] | It’s pretty bad. | 情况很糟 |
[03:44] | Do we have a final count on the victims? | 一共有多少名受害者 |
[03:46] | 14…so far. | 目前一共14人 |
[03:50] | I quite like weddings. | 我特别喜欢婚礼 |
[03:51] | Did I ever tell you | 我告诉过你 |
[03:53] | about when your mother and I, | 我和你妈妈结婚时的事吗 |
[03:54] | God rest her soul, got married? | 愿上帝让她的灵魂安息 |
[03:56] | No, no, no. I think I missed that one. | 没 没有 好像没告诉过我 |
[03:57] | And try to stop driving with both feet. | 试着两只脚踩刹车停车 |
[03:59] | Walter, Walter! | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[04:03] | She was so beautiful, Peter. | 她当时真是漂亮极了 彼得 |
[04:06] | So beautiful in white. | 穿着白色的婚纱无比美丽 |
[04:08] | I won’t deny I was never happier. | 我不否认那是我人生最快乐的时刻 |
[04:14] | I kept my tuxedo in the hope | 我还留着我的燕尾服 |
[04:16] | that one day I would have a son who would wear it. | 希望有一天我儿子愿意穿上它 |
[04:20] | You could wear it on your wedding day. | 你可以在你的婚礼上穿 |
[04:23] | Yeah, you know, Walter? Tuxedo styles change. | 好 不过沃尔特 燕尾服的样式变了 |
[04:26] | Oh, nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[04:28] | Purple never goes out of style. | 紫色永远不会过时的 |
[04:31] | And the day may come sooner than you think. | 而那一天可能比你想的更快来临 |
[04:36] | Do you think she’ll call me dad? | 你觉得她会管我叫爸爸吗 |
[04:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:39] | Agent Dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[04:43] | My guess would be no. | 我猜不会 |
[04:44] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样笑我 |
[04:46] | She’s just what you need. | 她正是你所需要的女人 |
[04:48] | Someone who can see right through you. | 她能真正理解你 |
[04:50] | Agent Dunham, | 德纳姆探员 |
[04:52] | Don’t you look lovely today? | 你今天真是漂亮极了 |
[04:53] | Doesn’t she look lovely, Peter? | 她是不是很漂亮 彼得 |
[04:55] | You look lovely, agent Dunham. | 你今天真漂亮 德纳姆探员 |
[04:57] | Dr. Walter bishop. How do you do? | 我是沃尔特·贝肖普 你好 |
[05:02] | Lose a bet? | 约会不顺利吗 |
[05:04] | It was either that or flying lessons. | 或是刚轰轰烈烈做了一场 |
[05:15] | Swelling of the vitreous humor. | 眼球玻璃体膨大 |
[05:20] | Petechial hemorrhaging. | 瘀点性出血 |
[05:22] | Yeah, not to mention the blue skin. | 没错 皮肤发蓝就不用说了 |
[05:24] | It’s definitely asphyxiation. | 很明显是窒息 |
[05:27] | The airway’s clear. | 呼吸系统通畅 |
[05:30] | Yeah, same here. | 这边也一样 |
[05:34] | No fluid in the lungs. | 肺内没有液体 |
[05:36] | So all the victims that I’ve identified so far | 我目前验明身份的受害者都是 |
[05:38] | are on the groom’s side. | 新郎这边的亲戚 |
[05:39] | I mean, maybe they came in contact | 我是说 可能他们在婚礼前 |
[05:41] | with something before the wedding. | 接触了什么东西 |
[05:43] | Anaphylactic shock. | 过敏性物品 |
[05:45] | Maybe they’re all having an allergic reaction | 也可能他们都对某种 |
[05:46] | to something they ate or drank. | 食物或者饮料过敏 |
[05:48] | That would be logical, | 如果他们同时发作的话 |
[05:49] | If they were all exposed at the same time, I suppose. | 我猜这种解释比较合理 |
[05:51] | I’ll have the detectives | 我准备让警探们把它们 |
[05:52] | reconstruct where they all were. | 摆回发作时的位置 |
[05:53] | We may find a connection. | 我们可能会找到线索 |
[06:03] | She was a holocaust survivor. | 她是纳粹大屠杀幸存者 |
[06:14] | That’s dreadful– | 真可怕 |
[06:17] | To survive a thing like that… | 虽然挺过了那样的浩劫 |
[06:21] | And finish up like this. | 缺最终如此死去 |
[06:24] | Walter, do you think | 沃尔特 你觉得这可能 |
[06:25] | this could be a deliberate attack? | 是一起蓄意谋杀吗 |
[06:27] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[06:29] | All I know for certain is that | 我现在唯一能确定的就是 |
[06:32] | these 14 people suffocated in a room full of air. | 这十四人在空气充足的屋里窒息而死 |
[06:37] | There’s gotta be something they all ate or drank. | 他们一定都吃了或喝了某种东西 |
[06:39] | There, maybe that. | 那儿 可能是那个 |
[06:43] | God, it’s hard to believe that a few hours ago | 天哪 难以置信几小时以前 |
[06:45] | This was actually a happy place. | 这里还是一片欢乐的海洋 |
[07:07] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[07:09] | God, we need a medic on the second floor! | 天啊 二楼需要医疗救助 |
[07:12] | All right. | 没事的 |
[07:13] | He’s dropped his inhaler. Grab it. | 他的吸入器掉了 快捡起来 |
[07:34] | It’s curious. All 15 victims. | 真是古怪 所有15名受害人 |
[07:37] | So they’re all blood relatives, then. | 都是血亲 |
[07:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:40] | All of the victims | 所有的受害人 |
[07:41] | Are direct descendants of Eva Staller. | 都是伊娃·斯泰勒的直系后代 |
[07:43] | Holocaust survivor. | 大屠杀的幸存者 |
[07:46] | And anyone not related to her survived, | 所有与她没有亲属关系的都平安无事 |
[07:48] | Along with one grandchild | 其中还包括她的一个孙子 |
[07:50] | Who I think might be illegitimate. | 我怀疑那是个私生子 |
[07:52] | Therefore, not a blood relative, | 因此 他可能不是她的血亲 |
[07:54] | Or I suspect he would have perished too. | 或者我怀疑他很快也会死 |
[08:02] | Astrid, can you come here, dear? | 阿斯特丽德 你能过来看看吗 |
[08:06] | What color is this? | 这是什么颜色 |
[08:07] | The blood? | 是血吗 |
[08:09] | – It’s blue. – Good. | -蓝色的 -很好 |
[08:11] | Then I’m not imagining it. | 看来这不是我幻想出来的 |
[08:13] | Something has bonded with the hemoglobin | 一定有某种物质与血液中的 |
[08:15] | In the blood, | 血红蛋白相结合 |
[08:16] | Changing its color | 使其变了颜色 |
[08:17] | And robbing the body of oxygen. | 并夺走了体内的氧气 |
[08:19] | I believe these people literally | 因此我相信这些人 |
[08:21] | Suffocated from the inside out. | 实际上是由内部窒息而亡的 |
[08:32] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[08:33] | No, that might… | 不要 那可能 |
[08:35] | Be what killed him. | 是害死他的东西 |
[08:37] | No, that kept him alive longer than the others. | 不 这是让他活得比别人更久的东西 |
[08:41] | I suspect it temporarily weakened the toxin. | 我推测这暂时削弱了那种毒素 |
[08:44] | That still leaves the how. | 现在前因后果仍旧未知 |
[08:47] | How was the toxin delivered? | 这种毒素是如何传播的 |
[08:50] | Mrs. Staller, | 斯泰勒夫人 |
[08:51] | I understand that you were | 我了解到是你 |
[08:52] | In charge of the guest list? | 负责宾客名单的 对吗 |
[08:55] | Did you notice anyone | 你有没有注意到 |
[08:56] | Who shouldn’t have been at the wedding? | 有谁是不该出现在婚礼上的 |
[08:59] | Someone who wasn’t invited. | 谁没有被邀请 |
[09:00] | No. | 没有 |
[09:01] | Of course, I don’t know the bride’s entire family. | 当然 我并不认识新娘全家 |
[09:04] | Although, my mother-in-law, | 但是 我婆婆 |
[09:06] | She was very upset by someone before– | 之前看到一个使她很不安的人 |
[09:10] | A man I had never seen before. | 一个我从没见过的男人 |
[09:13] | I thought she was just having a moment. | 我还以为她只是过于紧张了 |
[09:15] | If we showed you the wedding video, do you think | 如果我们给你看婚礼录像 你觉得 |
[09:16] | That you would be able to point him out? | 你能认出那个人吗 |
[09:18] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[09:21] | It’s jasmine. | 那是茉莉香 |
[09:26] | Shelley picked out the scent. | 雪莉选的这个味道 |
[09:28] | Represents happiness | 说是代表了幸福 |
[09:29] | And love. | 和爱情 |
[09:32] | Do you mind giving me a moment? | 能让我一个人呆会吗 |
[09:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:36] | I’ll help you with the video. | 我会帮你看录像的 |
[09:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:42] | She just said all the rest of the candles | 她刚才说这里所有的蜡烛 |
[09:43] | In this place are jasmine, right? | 都是茉莉香型的 对吗 |
[09:45] | Smell that. | 闻闻这个 |
[09:48] | This one’s cinnamon. | 这个是肉桂味的 |
[09:53] | And? | 怎么样 |
[09:54] | Patience, son. | 耐心点 儿子 |
[09:56] | Just like when you were a little boy, | 就像你小时候一样 |
[09:58] | Your mother used to say | 你妈妈总说你 |
[09:59] | You had ants in your pants. | 像裤子里有蚂蚁一样 |
[10:02] | Put that in the spectrometer. | 把这放到光谱仪里去 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:14] | That’s the man that Mrs. Staller identified. | 这是斯泰勒夫人指认的那个男人 |
[10:17] | Can you make it clearer? | 你能再调清楚些吗 |
[10:18] | I can try. | 我试试看 |
[10:22] | Oh, that’s the best I can do. | 最多只能调成这样了 |
[10:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | Well, upload it to the Joint Law Enforcement Database | 把照片上传到联合执法数据库 |
[10:26] | And maybe we’ll get a hit. | 也许我们能找到些线索 |
[10:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Walter. | 沃尔得 |
[10:30] | Come here. Take a look at this. | 快过来 看看这个 |
[10:39] | That is interesting. You were right. | 很有意思 你是对的 |
[10:42] | This is our toxin. | 这就是我们要找的毒素 |
[10:43] | Appears to be a variant of– | 它似乎还有一种变体 |
[10:45] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:46] | Hydrogen cyanide? | 氢氰酸吗 |
[10:49] | The candle would suggest | 这蜡烛提示我们 |
[10:50] | That it was activated by heat, | 这种毒素是被高温激活的 |
[10:52] | And then dispersed into the air. | 然后在空气中蔓延 |
[10:54] | Well, if it was in the air, | 如果它是通过空气传播 |
[10:55] | How come it only killed some of the guests? | 为什么只杀死了一部分宾客呢 |
[10:58] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[11:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:04] | Chemical weapons. | 化学武器 |
[11:09] | Death by asphyxiation. | 窒息身亡 |
[11:16] | The nazis. | 纳粹分子 |
[11:17] | I knew this was familiar. | 我就觉得这很熟悉 |
[11:18] | The nazis? | 纳粹分子 |
[11:19] | The nazis were scientific pioneers. | 纳粹分子是科学先驱 |
[11:21] | They attempted to advance every branch of science– | 他们曾图发展科学的所有分支领域 |
[11:25] | Molecular bombs, flying saucers, eternal youth. | 分子炸弹 飞碟 长生不老 |
[11:27] | Before DNA was even discovered, | 甚至在DNA发现以前 |
[11:29] | Josef Mengele wanted to create a weapon | 约瑟夫·门格尔[纳粹军医]就试图制造 |
[11:32] | Capable of targeting specific victims, | 一种能袭击特定受害者的武器 |
[11:36] | A weapon capable of– | 一种能在人群中 |
[11:38] | Of picking people out in a crowd, | 挑选目标的武器 |
[11:40] | Just like what happened here. | 就像这里发生的一样 |
[11:42] | It seems that science | 看来现代科学 |
[11:44] | May have finally caught up | 终于实现了 |
[11:45] | With nazi ambition. | 纳粹的野心 |
[11:47] | Well, Mrs. Staller | 斯泰勒夫人 |
[11:48] | Was a holocaust survivor. | 是大屠杀的幸存者 |
[11:49] | Do you think that that’s– relevant? | 你觉得是不是与此有关 |
[11:50] | I don’t know, Olivia. | 我不知道 奥利维亚 |
[11:54] | Of course, I’m not saying | 当然 我不是断定 |
[11:55] | That this is the work of the nazis. | 这是纳粹的杰作 |
[11:57] | Nor suddenly am I convinced | 也不是说我突然就相信 |
[11:59] | That this was just a murder. | 这只是一场单纯的谋杀 |
[12:02] | A wedding is the perfect laboratory. | 婚礼是个理想的实验室 |
[12:05] | You have your target group, | 你的目标人群是 |
[12:07] | The Stallers, | 斯泰勒一家 |
[12:08] | And you have your control group, | 而你的对照组就是 |
[12:10] | Everyone else. | 其他的每一个人 |
[12:11] | Are you saying that you think | 难道你觉得 |
[12:12] | This was a science experiment? | 这是个科学实验吗 |
[12:14] | It’s a theory. | 这只是个理论 |
[12:15] | And one that I think I can prove. | 我觉得我能证实它 |
[12:17] | How? | 怎么证实 |
[12:19] | A scientist always tries to recreate his results. | 科学家总会不断验证他的研究结果 |
[12:22] | If I’m right, | 如果我说中的话 |
[12:24] | This will happen again. | 还会有同样的案子发生的 |
[12:26] | One soy latte, one orange juice, | 一杯大豆拿铁 一包橙汁 |
[12:28] | Two yogurts. | 两袋酸奶 |
[12:29] | Say thank you, Jordan. | 要说谢谢 乔丹 |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | I’d like a cup of tea, please. | 请来一杯茶 |
[12:37] | And, uh, make sure the water is very hot. | 注意茶水要热 |
[12:40] | Sure thing. What kind of tea? | 一定 哪种茶 |
[12:41] | Oh, I don’t know, uh…you pick. | 我也说不好 你选吧 |
[12:43] | Whichever is your favorite. | 你最喜欢的那种就行 |
[12:47] | Oh, and please… | 还有 请务必 |
[12:48] | Make sure the water is very hot. | 保证水非常的热 |
[12:55] | So do you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[12:57] | Mrs. Greenwalt? | 格林瓦尔特女士 |
[12:58] | Yeah, she’s nice. | 恩 她人不错 |
[13:00] | But she always makes us take a nap after lunch. | 但她老让我们午饭后小睡一会儿 |
[13:03] | Well, maybe you need time to get your energy back. | 也许你们需要睡会儿补充精力 |
[13:05] | I think Mrs. Greenwalt is the one who’s sleepy. | 我猜是格林瓦尔特女士自己想睡 |
[13:09] | She’s very smart, your daughter. | 你女儿聪明极了 |
[13:11] | Yeah, she is. | 恩 是啊 |
[13:14] | Soon you’ll be outsmarting the teachers. | 很快你会比你的老师还要聪明 |
[13:16] | Well, we’re already there. | 我们已经遇到了这个问题 |
[13:18] | We’re talking about skipping her up a grade. | 我正想让她跳一个年级呢 |
[13:20] | Yeah, well, don’t be in too much of a hurry. | 但也不要太过心急了 |
[13:23] | These days are precious. | 这是值得珍惜的时光 |
[13:26] | Soon all you will have… | 很快你们所拥有的 |
[13:30] | Are pictures. | 就只有回忆的画面 |
[13:33] | Hmm, that smells good. | 嗯 闻起来不错 |
[13:34] | Is that cinnamon? | 是肉桂吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:38] | Something like that. | 有点像肉桂 |
[13:50] | Nine victims. | 九名受害者 |
[13:51] | Suffocated just like the wedding in Brookline. | 像在布鲁克林的婚礼上一样 全部窒息死亡 |
[13:54] | Except unlike the Stallers | 除了死者不像斯泰勒一家都是亲戚 |
[13:55] | None of these people were related to each other. | 这些人都没有血缘关系 |
[13:58] | Might have to rework that hypothesis, Walter. | 你那假设可能要变了 沃尔特 |
[14:00] | Maybe this toxin isn’t transmitted genetically. | 可能这种毒素不是由遗传性传播的 |
[14:02] | It’s just a theory, Peter. | 那只是个猜想 彼得 |
[14:15] | Any surveillance? | 有监控录像吗 |
[14:16] | No cameras inside or on the street. | 店里和街道上都没有摄像机 |
[14:19] | Could be why our suspect chose this place. | 可能正是疑犯选择这地方的原因 |
[14:23] | No candles, I suppose. | 应该没有蜡烛 |
[14:24] | Not a single one. | 连一根都没有 |
[14:26] | Hey, Walter, is there any other way | 沃尔特 这毒素有没有可能 |
[14:28] | That this toxin could be delivered? | 是通过其它途径传播的 |
[14:29] | Any number of ways, I would think. | 我能想到很多途径 |
[14:32] | Simply requires a heat source | 只需热源 |
[14:35] | To disperse it into the air. | 来使毒素弥散至空气里 |
[14:41] | What about a cup of tea? | 可能是杯茶吗 |
[14:42] | Oh, yes, thank you. | 我要茶 谢谢 |
[14:46] | Oh, yes, yes, that would work. | 是的 一杯茶也可以 |
[14:49] | As long as the water was hot enough. | 只要水足够热 |
[14:53] | Cinnamon. | 肉桂 |
[14:55] | I want this cup dusted for prints immediately. | 马上查查杯子上的指纹 |
[14:57] | Yes Sir,right away. | 遵命 长官 马上做 |
[15:00] | Peter, can you help me? | 彼得 能帮个忙吗 |
[15:01] | That man there, what color are his eyes? | 那个男的 眼睛是什么颜色的 |
[15:15] | Brown. | 棕色 |
[15:17] | I was right after all. | 至少我有一点是对的 |
[15:19] | It is a targeted toxin. | 这是有目标定位的毒素 |
[15:23] | They all have brown eyes. | 这些人眼睛都是棕色的 |
[15:25] | That’s the common genetic trait. | 这是很普通的遗传特征 |
[15:27] | Check the survivors, but I’m sure I’m right. | 检查一下幸存者 我想我不会错 |
[15:30] | It’s a good thing you weren’t here | 你当时没有在这里 |
[15:31] | At the time, Agent Broyles, | 真走运 布洛依探员 |
[15:32] | Or you would be dead too. | 否则 你也会死的 |
[15:35] | So first it was a family. | 一开始是一家人 |
[15:36] | Now it’s people with brown eyes. | 现在又是有棕色眼睛的人 |
[15:37] | Why is he targeting these people? | 为什么要杀死这些人 |
[15:39] | You said you think it’s an experiment. | 你说过这有可能是个实验 |
[15:41] | So what– | 那又如何 |
[15:42] | He’s just killing these people to prove that he can? | 他杀这些人只为证明他有这能力吗 |
[15:44] | Perhaps. | 有这种可能 |
[15:46] | I’m going to drive us back to the lab. | 我来开车 载我们回实验室 |
[15:49] | I think I have an idea. | 我想到一种理论了 |
[15:51] | Walter… why don’t I drive? | 沃尔特 我开车怎么样 |
[15:55] | An idea about what? | 什么样的理论 |
[15:59] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不清楚 |
[16:01] | Excuse me, officer. That man over there. | 不好意思警官 那边那个人 |
[16:04] | He’s named Bischoff. | 他叫毕晓夫 |
[16:07] | You mean Dr. Bishop. | 你是说贝肖普博士 |
[16:09] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝肖普博士 |
[16:10] | Did you need something? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[16:12] | No, I’m just trying to place him. | 没有 我只是想认出他 |
[16:17] | He looks just like his father. | 他和他父亲长的真像 |
[16:26] | Oh! Is that the teacup? | 噢 是那个茶杯 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:29] | But, uh, they could only pull a partial print, | 但上面只能辨认出部分指纹 |
[16:32] | So no good to run through any databases. | 搜索指纹库也是徒劳的了 |
[16:35] | That’s unfortunate. But you are just in time. | 真不幸 不过你来得正好 |
[16:38] | Just in time for what? | 怎么正好 |
[16:39] | Show and tell, apparently. | 展示和讲解 明摆着 |
[16:42] | This is a molecular model of the toxin. | 这是毒素的分子式模型 |
[16:47] | This blue portion, that’s the deadly part. | 蓝色的蛋白质是致命部分 |
[16:50] | This red part, that… | 红色部分 |
[16:52] | That’s the targeted group. | 是毒素的目标定位部分 |
[16:54] | Um, in the first instance, | 在第一个案子里 |
[16:55] | The Staller family– Agent Farnsworth? | 定位斯泰勒一家 方探员 |
[16:57] | And in this instance, | 还有这一例 |
[17:00] | People with brown eyes. | 是用来定位棕色眼睛的人 |
[17:01] | So he programmed the toxin | 所以他能编制毒素 |
[17:03] | To target whatever group he wants. | 使其定位到特定人群 |
[17:05] | Any group with– | 任何一个 |
[17:06] | With common physical characteristics | 有普遍生理特征的人群 |
[17:07] | Or genetic similarities, yes. | 或者基因有共同点的人群 是的 |
[17:10] | Um, tall people, short people, | 高个子的 矮个子的 |
[17:13] | Fat people, skinny people, | 胖人 瘦人 |
[17:15] | Black people, brown people, | 肤色是黑色 棕色 |
[17:17] | Or white people– | 或者白色的人群 |
[17:18] | Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[17:20] | We get it. | 我们明白了 |
[17:23] | Oh…well, anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[17:24] | Whoever created this was apparently proud | 创造这东西的人一定为他的作品 |
[17:27] | Of his work. | 感到骄傲 |
[17:28] | Although I don’t know why he should be, I mean– | 尽管我不清楚他为什么要这样 |
[17:30] | Apart from the genetic targeting, | 除了基因定位 |
[17:32] | The toxin itself is quite rudimentary. | 毒素本身非常简单 |
[17:34] | It’s a blend of chromium trioxide | 它是三氧化铬和氰化氢 |
[17:36] | And hydrogen cyanide. | 的混合物 |
[17:39] | Chromium trioxide? | 三氧化铬 |
[17:40] | That’s highly regulated. | 那东西是高度监管的 |
[17:41] | If this guy was buying it | 如果这家伙能够 |
[17:42] | In any quantity… | 购买任意量的 |
[17:44] | Astrid, can you– | 小方 你能 |
[17:44] | Dig up any companies that deal with chromium trioxide. | 查查所有涉及三氧化铬的公司 |
[17:47] | So, Walter, what were you saying | 沃尔特 你刚才所说的 |
[17:48] | about him being proud of his work? | 他对他的成果感到骄傲是指什么 |
[17:52] | You see this? | 看见了吗 |
[17:53] | That’s a carbon chain. | 这是个碳链 |
[17:55] | It’s inert. | 它是惰性的 |
[17:56] | It’s the signature of the creator. | 这是创造者的签名 |
[18:00] | Some chemists | 一些化学家 |
[18:02] | spell out their initials in molecules. | 用分子组合成他们名字的缩写 |
[18:04] | Others create a symbol. | 有些人则创造一个符号 |
[18:06] | Are you saying that we may be able | 你的意思是我们或许能 |
[18:07] | to identify whoever made this? | 以此判定此人的身份吗 |
[18:09] | Well, yes, but this could be anybody’s. | 嗯 是的 但这可能是任何人的 |
[18:11] | Well, it looks like a stylized “S”, or a snake. | 看起来有点像抽象的S 或是条蛇 |
[18:16] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[18:17] | Looks more like a sea horse to me. | 我觉得更像一只海马 |
[18:19] | Heh, heh, a sea horse. I suppose it could– | 海马 我认为它可能 |
[18:27] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[18:28] | Die seepferdchen. | 那只海马[德语] |
[18:31] | The sea horse. | 海马 |
[18:33] | I know who created this toxin. | 我知道谁创造了这种毒素 |
[18:36] | Hey, Walter. | 嘿 沃尔特 |
[18:38] | Wait, Walter… | 等等 沃尔特 |
[18:39] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[18:40] | They called him “The sea horse” | 他们叫他”海马” |
[18:42] | because he was a great swimmer. | 因为他擅长游泳 |
[18:44] | Okay, good for him. But who is he? | 很好 但他到底是谁 |
[18:47] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[18:52] | Dr. Robert bishop. | 罗伯特·贝肖普博士 |
[18:54] | Wait, wait, wait, your father? | 等等 你父亲 |
[18:56] | I told you these were Nazi experiments. | 我告诉过你这些是纳粹的实验 |
[19:00] | My father was a scientific pioneer | 我父亲当时 |
[19:03] | at the university of Berlin. | 是柏林大学的科学先驱 |
[19:04] | Yes, I know, who came here in 1933, | 我知道 他在1933年来美国的 |
[19:07] | which is long before the nazis ever took power. | 但那时纳粹还没兴风作浪 |
[19:10] | It was 1943. | 是1943年到美国的 |
[19:12] | Given the nature of his work, | 考虑到他工作的性质 |
[19:13] | I fudged the date a little. | 我把时间变动了一下 |
[19:18] | Walter, what are you telling me? | 沃尔特 你在说什么 |
[19:19] | That my grandfather was a Nazi? | 我爷爷是个纳粹 |
[19:21] | Technically, yes. | 理论上是的 |
[19:23] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[19:25] | He worked as a spy for the allies, | 他是为盟军工作的间谍 |
[19:27] | sabotaging German research and– | 暗中破坏德国人的研究 |
[19:29] | and smuggling scientific information to the Americans. | 然后把科学情报偷出来给美国 |
[19:33] | I… | 我 |
[19:34] | I knew I recognized the experiment. | 我知道我对这实验有印象 |
[19:38] | I must have seen the formula | 我肯定在我父亲的一本书里 |
[19:39] | in one of my father’s books. | 见过这分子式 |
[19:41] | Put this there. | 放这 |
[19:45] | Walter, are you saying that you think | 沃尔特 你是说你认为 |
[19:47] | your father helped develop the formula for this toxin? | 你父亲帮助开发了这毒素的分子式 |
[19:49] | It would seem so. | 看起来是的 |
[19:50] | But of course, at the time, it was just theoretical. | 不过肯定的是 在那时只是理论上的 |
[19:53] | DNA itself was theoretical. | DNA本身也还停留在理论阶段 |
[19:55] | That formula has to be here somewhere. | 那个分子式肯定就在这里面 |
[19:58] | These are all of my father’s favorite books, | 这些都是我父亲最喜爱的书 |
[20:00] | First editions of Goethe,Thomas Mann– | 托马斯·曼著《歌德传》第一版 |
[20:03] | and you’re sure that all those notes | 你肯定所有的笔记 |
[20:05] | were hidden inside of German novels? | 都藏在德国小说里吗 |
[20:06] | Oh, yes. Yes, it was the only way | 是的 这是他离开德国时 |
[20:08] | He could smuggle them out of Germany when he left. | 运出这些资料的唯一办法 |
[20:12] | You’re not gonna find those books in there. | 这里没有你要找的书了 |
[20:13] | Oh, no, no. They will be here. | 不会的 它们肯定在的 |
[20:15] | These are all the books in my library. | 这些是我所有的藏书 |
[20:17] | No, they won’t. | 不 它们不在里面 |
[20:19] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[20:21] | They’re not in there. | 它们不在了 |
[20:26] | I sold those books. | 我把它们卖了 |
[20:29] | All of them. About ten years ago. | 所有的书 大概在十年前 |
[20:36] | You sold them. Why? | 你卖掉了 为什么 |
[20:42] | I needed money. | 我当时急着用钱 |
[20:44] | Money? They were my books. | 急着用钱 那些是我的书 |
[20:48] | He left them to me. | 我父亲把它们留给了我 |
[20:51] | He knew how dangerous they were. | 他知道这些书多么危险 |
[20:54] | The odds that this case has anything to do with your father’s work– | 还不清楚这案子与你父亲的工作是否有关 |
[20:56] | The very thing that he was trying to stop, | 这就是他试图阻止的惨剧 |
[20:59] | You put back into the world. | 你却放任罪魁祸首流入社会 |
[21:00] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们还不能肯定 |
[21:02] | Yes, we do! | 不 这是事实 |
[21:04] | Of course we do. | 我们当然能肯定 |
[21:07] | How else would whoever is doing this | 除了掌握这个分子式的人 |
[21:09] | have gotten hold of the formula? | 还有谁会做出此事 |
[21:13] | And because I failed to protect it, | 由于我没能保护它 |
[21:16] | my father’s work is killing people. | 我父亲的成果正在杀人 |
[22:03] | So the killer is using a toxin | 杀手用的毒素是根据 |
[22:04] | based on a formula created by Dr. Bishop’s father? | 贝博士的父亲设计的分子式制成 |
[22:07] | Just another skeleton in the Bishop family closet. | 另一个贝肖普家族不可见人的丑事 |
[22:10] | It’s in a book I sold. | 它在一本我卖掉的书里 |
[22:14] | So the formula is very complex. | 这个分子式非常复杂 |
[22:16] | We believe that the killer must have found it in one of the books. | 杀手一定是在其中一本书里找到的 |
[22:18] | If we can trace the books, | 如果我们能追踪这些书 |
[22:20] | then hopefully we can find him. | 就很有希望能找到他 |
[22:22] | Then do it. Quickly. | 放手做吧 赶紧 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:27] | We’ll find those books. | 我们会找到这些书的 |
[22:31] | Markham Used Books | 马卡姆二手书店 |
[22:32] | Come on, Bishop! | 拜托 贝肖普 |
[22:33] | You sold me those books, like, ten years ago. | 你卖我这些书好像是十年前的事了吧 |
[22:36] | How am I supposed to know where they are now? | 我怎么可能记得它们现在在哪 |
[22:39] | Because, Markham, you’re exactly the kind | 因为 马卡姆你是那种 |
[22:40] | of fastidious packrat who keeps a handwritten log | 会手写日志记录每本书 |
[22:43] | of every book he’s ever sold. | 出售信息的家伙 |
[22:44] | Such a way with words. | 真能言善道 |
[22:46] | How is it that a beautiful lady like you | 像你这么漂亮的女孩 |
[22:48] | is stuck with this guy? | 怎么会跟这样的家伙混在一起 |
[22:50] | Uh, it’s my job. | 职责所在 |
[22:51] | Well, I got plenty of books | 我有一大堆关于 |
[22:52] | on how to rethink your career. | 重新考虑职业的书 |
[22:54] | What color is your parachute?… | 《你的降落伞是什么颜色的》 |
[22:56] | Do what you are… | 《做你自己》 |
[22:57] | That’s thoughtful of you. | 你想的真周到 |
[22:59] | I really need you to find out | 我真的需要你帮我找到 |
[23:00] | who it was who bought those books. | 谁买了这些书 |
[23:01] | Whoever did may be in the midst of a killing spree. | 购书的人可能正在准备杀戮 |
[23:04] | Hmm, sounds serious. | 听起来很严重 |
[23:06] | Give me a minute, I’ll see what I can find. | 给我一分钟 我看看能找到什么 |
[23:13] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:14] | You didn’t really sell Walter’s books | 你卖了沃尔特的书 |
[23:16] | for money, did you? | 并不是为了钱 对不 |
[23:22] | Walter’s got heaps of valuable stuff. | 沃尔特有许多有价值的财产 |
[23:23] | Why did you just sell his books? | 你为什么偏偏卖了他的书 |
[23:26] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[23:29] | Walter was still in St. Claire, | 沃尔特还在圣克莱尔 |
[23:31] | so I wasn’t exactly very fond of him at the time. | 那时我对他很不满 |
[23:35] | Those books were amongst his favorite possessions. | 那些书是他的最爱之一 |
[23:39] | And no, to answer your question, | 对于你的问题 我的回答是不 |
[23:43] | I’m not proud of it. | 我并不为此感到自豪 |
[23:48] | They were sold last year. | 去年卖的 |
[23:50] | The name I got is eric franko. | 买家名叫艾瑞克·弗兰科 |
[23:52] | Lives over in kendall square. | 住在肯德尔广场 |
[23:54] | He struck me as a real weirdo. | 他是个十足的怪人 |
[23:56] | Coming from you, that’s saying something. | 你都这么说 就说明是个人物 |
[23:58] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[24:40] | Doesn’t look like he’s here. | 他好像不在 |
[24:44] | Well, why don’t we just poke around for a bit? | 那我们就四处逛逛 |
[25:24] | Freeze! Fbi! Get down on your knees. | 不许动 联邦探员 跪下 |
[25:28] | Don’t shoot me. Please don’t shoot me. | 别杀我 求你别杀我 |
[25:32] | I’m not a nazi. | 我不是纳粹分子 |
[25:34] | I’m an artist. | 我是搞艺术的 |
[25:37] | It’s about the banality of evil, | 有关罪恶的陈腐 |
[25:39] | Uh, like the nuremberg trials | 比如纽伦堡审判 |
[25:41] | Showing history’s tyrants as these regular schmucks. | 表现历史上的暴君通常是些平凡的蠢货 |
[25:45] | That’s deep. | 真深奥 |
[25:46] | Where are the books you bought from markham? | 你跟马卡姆买的那些书在哪 |
[25:48] | The german novels. | 德国小说 |
[25:50] | The ones with all the creepy stuff inside. | 写满怪异事件的书 |
[25:51] | The alice in wonderland meets the, uh– | 爱丽丝梦游仙境加上 |
[25:55] | The evil nazi experiment? | 邪恶的纳粹实验 |
[25:59] | Well, you’re looking at one of them. | 你们现在看的就是其中一本 |
[26:06] | Uh, so what do those books have to do with the fbi? | 这些书跟联调局有何关系 |
[26:09] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[26:11] | So none of these have ever been displayed. | 这么说这些都没曝光过 |
[26:13] | You’re the only person who’s ever seen them. | 你是唯一看过的人 |
[26:15] | Sadly, the, uh, contemporary art scene | 可惜 现代艺术界 |
[26:17] | Has yet to, um– | 还没能 |
[26:20] | Fully recognize my particular contributions. | 完全看出我的特殊贡献 |
[26:23] | I’d like to get these books back– | 我想收回这些书 |
[26:25] | Or what’s left of them. | 或者还剩的书 |
[26:26] | I’ll pay you whatever you had to pay for them. | 你开个价码吧 |
[26:28] | Yeah, yeah. Sure, sure, uh… | 可以 好说 |
[26:29] | It’s gonna take me a while to, uh, | 不过我需要点时间 |
[26:30] | Dig them all up, uh… | 把书都找出来 |
[26:32] | But you should also know | 不过友情提示 |
[26:35] | The collage is for sale. | 拼图画也供出售 |
[26:41] | Or I could donate it. | 或者我捐赠了吧 |
[26:47] | Your grandfather was a fan of modern art. | 你爷爷是现代艺术爱好者 |
[26:52] | But I don’t think he would have appreciated this. | 但我想他不会欣赏这个作品 |
[26:56] | I’m sorry, walter. | 对不起 沃尔特 |
[26:58] | Apology not accepted. | 道歉不予接受 |
[27:10] | Of course, this means the perpetrator | 这么说那个行凶的人 |
[27:12] | Didn’t get the formula from the books. | 没从书中得到分子式 |
[27:14] | No, we don’t see how he could have. | 没有 看不出他有这个能力 |
[27:17] | Then how on earth did he recreate the formula | 那他怎么还能用我父亲的作品 |
[27:20] | Using my father’s signature, no less? | 重构分子式 |
[27:22] | No match on the killer’s dna, walter. | 跟凶手的DNA不合 沃尔特 |
[27:24] | Great. More bad news. | 好 又是坏消息 |
[27:26] | Wait, I don’t understand. | 等等 我不明白 |
[27:28] | His dna? Where did you get his dna? | 他的DNA 你从哪获取的 |
[27:30] | Dr. Bishop was able to get some | 贝博士从杯子上的 |
[27:31] | From the partial fingerprints– | 部分指纹获取到的 |
[27:33] | From the skin cells in the oil. | 取自油里的皮肤细胞 |
[27:36] | That’s pretty amazing. | 真是神奇 |
[27:38] | Not my best work, I’m afraid. | 这还不是我的拿手戏 |
[27:40] | The telomere degradation suggested that the man | 端粒降解显示此人 |
[27:43] | Was over a hundred years old, | 已有一百多岁 |
[27:45] | Which is fascinating, | 这才叫神奇 |
[27:47] | But not a likely possibility. | 但不太可能 |
[27:48] | Hey, walter, you said this toxin could be programmed to target | 沃尔特 你说此毒可设计成针对 |
[27:51] | – Any genetic trait, right? – Yes. | -任何遗传性状 对吗 -是的 |
[27:53] | Well, could it be programmed to target more than one? | 能针对一种性状以上吗 |
[27:55] | Say, green eyes and brown hair at the same time? | 比如同时针对绿眼和棕发的人 |
[27:57] | Yes, I suppose it could. | 应该可以 |
[27:59] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[28:01] | Das herrenvolk. | 优等民族[德语] |
[28:03] | The master race. | 优等民族 |
[28:05] | The nazis’ ultimate goal. | 纳粹党的最终目标 |
[28:06] | The purification of the german people and the white race. | 净化德国人和白种人 |
[28:08] | So nazi science for a nazi agenda. | 为纳粹实践而研发的纳粹科学 |
[28:11] | All of hitler’s dreams in one little toxin. | 希特勒的梦想只需一种毒药就能实现 |
[28:34] | Hey! | 喂 |
[28:37] | What are you doing there? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:40] | I’m conducting a test.. | 我在做试验 |
[28:42] | To monitor the dispersion rate | 监测本实验的 |
[28:44] | Of my experiment. | 离散率 |
[28:48] | Please…you can watch. | 不用客气 过来看吧 |
[29:24] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[29:26] | What are you doing to those rats? | 你要对这些老鼠干嘛 |
[29:28] | Killing them. | 杀了它们 |
[29:29] | Well, hopefully only the white ones. | 希望只有白色的死 |
[29:32] | I thought you were trying to block the toxin. | 我还以为是试验抑制毒素呢 |
[29:34] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[29:35] | But I have to replicate it before I can figure out | 但在弄清如何抑制前 |
[29:37] | How to stop it. | 得先复制毒素 |
[29:40] | Uh, astrid couldn’t find any companies | 阿斯特丽德没找到任何 |
[29:41] | That purchased chromium trioxide | 过去六个月内 |
[29:43] | Within the past six months. | 买过三氧化铬的公司 |
[29:44] | But our epa contact suggested | 但环保署的人建议 |
[29:46] | We search for sodium chromate? | 我们查找买铬酸钠的 |
[29:48] | Of course. It’s a sister compound. | 可以 那是同类化合物 |
[29:50] | You treat it with sulfuric acid, | 把它跟硫酸反应 |
[29:52] | You get chromium trioxide. | 就能得到三氧化铬 |
[29:53] | Okay, well, here are three local buyers. | 这有三家本地买家 |
[29:56] | Do you recognize any of them? | 认得哪个吗 |
[29:58] | Those two– | 这两个 |
[29:59] | Pharmaceutical companies. | 制药公司 |
[30:02] | This one I’ve never heard of. | 这个我从没听过 |
[30:06] | Shipping address is 3340 eastham road. | 收货地址是伊斯特汉路3340号 |
[30:10] | Newton, mass.? That’s a residential address. | 马州牛顿 这是住宅地址 |
[30:15] | Uh, sir? It’s dunham. | 长官 我是德纳姆 |
[30:16] | Uh, I think we have a location. | 我们找到个地址 |
[31:14] | Are we clear, agent doble? | 安全吗 德布尔探员 |
[31:16] | The air is safe. | 空气没问题 |
[31:18] | We’re good! All clear! | 没事 安全 |
[32:31] | Makes your lab look downright homey. | 把实验室弄得舒适无比啊 |
[32:48] | Schwarzes hare, | 黑发[德语] |
[32:50] | Braunes hare, | 棕发[德语] |
[32:53] | Grune augen… | 绿眼[德语] |
[32:55] | Genetic traits. | 遗传性状 |
[32:56] | Eye color, hair color, skin tone– | 眼睛颜色 头发颜色 肤色 |
[32:59] | It’s the works. | 这是成果 |
[33:00] | Creating the master race by process of elimination. | 通过排除法创造优等民族 |
[33:04] | Guys? I think I found something. | 各位 我发现了点东西 |
[33:11] | Looks like he was making some kind of I.D. | 看来他在做某种身份证明 |
[33:20] | Walter, this is your sweater. | 沃尔特 这是你的毛衣 |
[33:26] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[33:32] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[33:36] | Get him out of here! | 快带他出去 |
[33:37] | We need some help downstairs! | 楼下需要救援 |
[33:41] | We need that oxygen, now! | 马上把氧气拿来 |
[33:43] | Oxygen… yeah. | 氧气 |
[33:48] | Breathe…breathe. | 呼吸 |
[33:49] | Just breathe, walter. | 呼吸 沃尔特 |
[33:51] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[34:12] | Walter, how are you feeling? | 沃尔特 你感觉怎样 |
[34:14] | You got me out just in time. | 你们及时把我带出来了 |
[34:18] | I’d like my sweater back. | 我要拿回我的毛衣 |
[34:20] | We’ll work on that, walter. | 我们会帮你拿的 沃尔特 |
[34:22] | Walter, why did he go after you? | 沃尔特 他为什么针对你 |
[34:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:28] | Perhaps he knew my father betrayed the nazis. | 可能他知道我父亲背叛了纳粹党 |
[34:31] | Were you able to get that photo to broyles? | 你能把照片发给布洛伊吗 |
[34:33] | Yeah. He’s sending it out wide. | 他正在发布照片 |
[34:36] | I also found this. | 我还发现了这个 |
[34:48] | I know that logo. | 我认得这个标志 |
[34:51] | I have to check the contents of the box. | 我要查看箱子里的东西 |
[34:57] | Of course. | 可以 |
[35:12] | All right, go ahead. | 好了 进去吧 |
[35:34] | It’s the annual world tolerance conference | 年度国际和谐会议 |
[35:36] | At the boston center for performing arts. | 在波士顿艺展中心 |
[35:38] | Do you know who he’s planning to target? | 你知道他针对谁吗 |
[35:39] | No, with that broad a spectrum of genetic markers, | 不知道 遗传标识范围很广 |
[35:41] | The target group could be anybody. | 目标人群可能是任何人 |
[35:42] | We need to evacuate the building. | 我们得疏散整座楼的人 |
[35:44] | I’ll call the head of security. | 我会打电话给安保负责人 |
[35:45] | But there are any number of foreign dignitaries | 但会中有大量外国权贵 |
[35:47] | At that conference, so we need to follow protocol. | 我们得按章办事 |
[35:49] | That’ll take time. | 需要一点时间 |
[35:50] | We may not have it. | 时间可能不够 |
[36:40] | There are many difficulties, | 困难重重 |
[36:43] | But we must continue to confront discrimination | 但我们要继续与歧视对抗 |
[36:45] | And uphold the rights of the oppressed. | 维护受压迫者的权利 |
[36:49] | The theme of this year’s conference, | 本年度会议的主题 |
[36:50] | “Individual and cultural rights,” | 个人权利与文化权利 |
[36:52] | Was not chosen lightly. | 不是草率而定的 |
[36:55] | This organization has a proud tradition | 本组织拥有 |
[36:57] | Of upholding both human rights | 维护人权与多样文化 |
[36:59] | And cultural diversity. | 的光荣传统 |
[37:01] | Yet these goals, at times, may appear difficult. | 虽然目标有时看似艰难 |
[37:05] | Together we are committed to the promotion of tolerance. | 我们团结一致促进和谐 |
[37:14] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[37:16] | Whenever you’re ready, I’ll…take you home. | 你准备好了 我就带你回去 |
[37:23] | No. | 不 |
[37:25] | I want you to take me | 我要你带我 |
[37:26] | To the performing arts center. | 去艺展中心 |
[37:29] | I can stop this. | 我能阻止惨剧发生 |
[37:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:31] | We’re looking for the man or the mechanism. | 我们要找嫌犯或装置 |
[37:34] | It’s going to be something hot: a candle, a coffee urn… | 装置是热的东西 蜡烛 咖啡壶 |
[37:37] | F.B.I. | 联邦探员 |
[37:38] | So…now, remember, he could be anywhere– | 记住 他可能在任何地方 |
[37:43] | On the floor, on the balconies… | 楼上 阳台 |
[37:46] | Anywhere. | 任何地方 |
[37:53] | Peter, there’s a candle on every table. | 彼得 每张桌上都有蜡烛 |
[37:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:58] | They’ve been burning for so long. | 蜡烛燃了很长时间 |
[38:00] | There’s no victims. | 没有受害者 |
[38:01] | He must be using something more potent. | 他用的应该是更有效的东西 |
[38:07] | Walter, the conference is this way. | 沃尔特 会场在这边 |
[38:10] | No, astrid. | 不 小方 |
[38:11] | We need to take the higher ground. | 我们要去高点的地方 |
[38:19] | Nothing here, either. | 这边也没发现 |
[38:20] | Keep circulating. | 继续巡视 |
[38:21] | …A difference of values, | 价值的不同 |
[38:23] | Of religions, | 宗教的不同 |
[38:25] | And of lifestyles. | 生活方式的不同 |
[38:27] | We must take great care, | 我们必须谨慎 |
[38:29] | Lest our advocacy become its own form of oppression, | 以免我们的主张变成自身的 |
[38:33] | One that unjustifiably takes sides. | 无理偏袒的压迫 |
[38:35] | Olivia, I’m in the bar. | 奥利维亚 我在吧台 |
[38:37] | It could be anything back here. | 可能是这里的任何东西 |
[38:40] | Candles, coffee pots– | 蜡烛 咖啡壶 |
[38:43] | It’s a disaster. | 太多了 |
[38:46] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[38:49] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[38:54] | Let’s hold off on those for one second. | 先不要点这些 |
[39:01] | I think I got it. | 我找到了 |
[39:05] | We are united by a common– | 我们为了同一 |
[39:09] | Where’s the victim? | 受害者在哪 |
[39:11] | F.B.I. Everybody, move! | 联邦探员 大家让一下 |
[39:12] | Please. Make room! Make room. | 请让一下 |
[39:13] | I said move! Get outta my way! | 让开 别挡道 |
[39:15] | I need a paramedic! | 需要救护人员 |
[39:22] | Bischoff! | 毕晓夫 |
[39:26] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[39:50] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[39:53] | Yes, agent broyles? | 什么事 布探员 |
[39:56] | What you did tonight– | 你今晚的作为 |
[39:57] | Was to use the killer’s dna | 是用凶手的毒药 |
[40:00] | To target him and only him | 通过他的DNA针对他自己 |
[40:02] | Using his own toxin. | 杀死凶手 |
[40:07] | If you plan to press charges, | 如果你打算起诉我 |
[40:09] | Then so be it. | 请便 |
[40:11] | But I don’t regret what I did. | 我不后悔自己的作为 |
[40:25] | Good night, dr. Bishop. | 晚安 贝博士 |
[40:31] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[40:37] | That man… | 那个人 |
[40:39] | He–he corrupted my father’s work. | 他亵渎了我父亲的成果 |
[40:44] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:45] | No, no, it was more than that. | 不 不仅如此 |
[40:50] | You see, | 你知道吗 |
[40:51] | Family is very important to me. | 家人对我来说非常重要 |
[40:57] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do. | 没什么我做不出来的 |
[41:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:31] | It’s a present. | 礼物 |
[41:33] | Your father’s work. | 你父亲的成果 |
[41:34] | I had franko give me everything | 我让弗兰科把 |
[41:35] | That wasn’t totally destroyed. | 没毁的东西都给我 |
[41:54] | Oh, look, peter. | 看 彼得 |
[41:55] | It’s your grandfather. | 这是你爷爷 |
[42:07] | Robert bischoff? | 罗伯特·毕晓夫 |
[42:09] | That was his name. | 他的名字 |
[42:10] | He changed it when he came over here. | 他到美国后就改名了 |
[42:13] | Your mother always said | 你母亲总是说 |
[42:15] | That you shared his noble brow. | 你的眉毛跟他的一样 |
[42:19] | It’s a pity you never got to know him. | 可惜你没能认识他 |
[42:22] | You two would have gotten along | 你们俩肯定 |
[42:23] | Very well, I think. | 合得来 |
[42:34] | You know, there is still one thing | 还有一件事 |
[42:35] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通 |
[42:36] | If the formula for the toxin | 如果毒药的分子式 |
[42:38] | Didn’t come from your father’s notes, | 不是从爷爷的笔记中得来的 |
[42:39] | How did this guy get it? | 这人是怎么获得的 |
[42:45] | Perhaps there are some mysteries | 或许有些谜团 |
[42:47] | That are destined to remain unsolved. | 注定无法解开 |
[42:51] | Thank you for bringing these back. | 谢谢你把这些找回来了 |