时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Fringe | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | What can you tell me about cortexiphan? | 关于克特西芬你都知道些什么 |
[00:05] | It worked on perception. | 它能够提升感知能力 |
[00:07] | Attention all citizens. | 全体市民请注意 |
[00:08] | Of all of the children | 所有我和沃尔特 |
[00:09] | that Walter and I prepared, | 培养的孩子之中 |
[00:11] | You were the strongest. | 你是最强壮的 |
[00:13] | A storm is coming, and when it is over, | 风暴即将到来 当它结束之后 |
[00:14] | I fear there will be little left of our world. | 我们的世界很可能会消失殆尽 |
[00:18] | William Bell told me the man with that marking, Newton, | 威廉・贝尔告诉我有那个标志的人 牛顿 |
[00:20] | would try to open a corridor from our universe | 想要从我们的世界打开一条 |
[00:23] | to the other side. | 通往另一边的通道 |
[00:25] | Dr. Bell was afraid | 贝尔博士担心 |
[00:26] | that if the doorway between the two universes | 如果在两个世界之间 |
[00:28] | was ever opened… | 打开一道门的话 |
[00:30] | Only one world would remain. | 只有一个可以幸存下来 |
[00:48] | Thought you were getting out of here. | 我还以为你已经走了 |
[00:50] | Afraid not. | 还没走 |
[00:52] | It’s gonna be a late one. | 今晚要开夜车了 |
[00:55] | Wait a second. Is that– | 等等 那是 |
[00:57] | Is that real coffee? | 那是咖啡吗 |
[00:59] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[01:00] | I don’t know. | 不告诉你 |
[01:02] | I have my sources. | 我有自己的途径 |
[01:03] | I got a cousin in Hawaii. | 在夏威夷我有个表姐 |
[01:05] | She has a secret stash. She sends me stuff every– | 她有些秘密收藏 她常给我寄 |
[01:12] | This is getting nuts. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[01:14] | What is that, six since yesterday? | 怎么回事 昨天到现在已经六次了 |
[01:15] | Yeah, well, I’m from California, so I’m used to it, you know? | 我家在加州 已经见怪不怪了 |
[01:18] | But this is New York. | 可这里是纽约 |
[01:20] | Don’t you think it’s strange? | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[01:26] | What are they saying on the news? | 他们在新闻里怎么说的 |
[01:27] | That they’re just these little quakes, you know? | 他们说只是小地震而已 |
[01:29] | Microquakes. | 微小的地震 |
[01:30] | Probably just some byproduct of global warming. | 可能只是全球变暖的副作用 |
[01:33] | Well, see you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[01:36] | Oh, and if you, uh, | 对了 如果你 |
[01:37] | have any extra coffee… | 有多余的咖啡的话 |
[01:38] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[01:40] | Good night, Pauline. | 晚安 波林 |
[01:41] | Night. | 晚安 |
[03:22] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[03:23] | Congratulations, Mr. Bishop. | 恭喜你 贝肖普先生 |
[03:25] | You’ve just won an all-expense-paid trip | 你刚刚赢得了去纽约的 |
[03:27] | to New York city. | 全程免费旅行机会 |
[03:29] | I thought I told your people | 我好像告诉过你的人说 |
[03:30] | to take me off your contestant list. | 我已经退出抽奖了 |
[03:31] | Not according to our records. | 我们的记录表明你没退出 |
[03:33] | It says here that you’re a fan | 记录表明你非常喜欢 |
[03:35] | of fine dining and excitement. | 丰盛的晚餐和刺激的事物 |
[03:37] | Do you have a supervisor? | 你的领导在吗 |
[03:39] | Anybody there I could complain to? | 有谁可以听我抱怨吗 |
[03:40] | ‘Cause this has to stop. | 不能再这样继续了 |
[03:42] | Did I mention there’s excitement? | 听见我说那里非常刺激了吗 |
[03:47] | Walter, wake up. | 沃尔特 醒醒 |
[03:49] | We just won an all-expense-paid trip to New York city. | 我们刚赢得了全程免费游览纽约的机会 |
[03:51] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[03:55] | I’ve never won anything before. | 我从没赢过什么东西 |
[04:01] | An earthquake in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿发生了一次地震 |
[04:04] | It’s possible, but highly unlikely. | 虽然有可能 但可能性微乎其微 |
[04:07] | Perhaps a small comet. | 有可能是颗小彗星 |
[04:10] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[04:12] | Witnesses outside felt the ground shake, | 大楼外的目击者感到了地面震动 |
[04:13] | But no one saw what happened. | 但没人看到究竟发生了什么 |
[04:34] | What about the people inside? | 那么里面的人呢 |
[04:37] | Emergency services secured this entrance into the building, | 紧急救援队封锁了大楼入口 |
[04:39] | scouring the place for survivors. | 并进行了幸存者搜索 |
[04:41] | How many did they find? | 找到了几个 |
[04:42] | Zero. | 一个也没有 |
[04:50] | It looks– rearranged. | 看起来像重组了 |
[04:54] | Extraordinary. | 太不寻常了 |
[05:09] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[05:15] | I don’t suppose you have any idea | 你对究竟什么造成了这种情况 |
[05:17] | what could have caused this? | 是否有些头绪 |
[05:19] | Quantum tectonic event would be my guess. | 我猜可能是量子构造事件 |
[05:22] | Until now, this phenomenon has just been theoretical. | 目前为止 此现象只是种空谈 |
[05:27] | A quantum tectonic event? | 量子构造事件吗 |
[05:28] | Well, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[05:29] | Imagine a sudden momentary disturbance | 想象在原子水平上 |
[05:32] | at a subatomic level. | 突然产生了瞬间干扰 |
[05:34] | The energy disperses the atoms, | 这种能量把所有原子打乱 |
[05:36] | literally tearing the very fabric of reality itself. | 让人体的每个部分都分崩离析 |
[05:39] | Meaning that all the atoms come apart, | 也就是所有的原子都分开了 |
[05:41] | but when they reassemble, they come together all wrong. | 但重组时 却组装错了 |
[05:43] | So what are the odds of something | 那这种情况有可能是 |
[05:44] | like this occurring naturally? | 自然发生的吗 |
[05:46] | Oh, it’s possible. | 是的 有可能的 |
[05:47] | But if so, god has a far more disturbed sense of humor | 不过如果这样 上帝的幽默感 |
[05:51] | than even I could have imagined. | 就比我想象中还要变态了 |
[05:52] | We got a survivor. | 找到了一个幸存者 |
[05:53] | Third floor! Let’s move! | 在三层 我们行动 |
[05:57] | He says his name is Ted Pratchat | 他说他叫泰德・普拉特切特 |
[05:59] | Help, please. | 求你们救救我 |
[06:01] | Hold still, sir. | 不要动 先生 |
[06:03] | It’s important you try not to move, okay? | 不要动 这很重要 明白吗 |
[06:05] | Please help. | 救救我 |
[06:08] | I don’t know if we can cut him loose from that beam. | 我不知道是否能把他从柱子上切下来 |
[06:10] | He might not survive. | 他可能会死 |
[06:12] | Call my wife. | 给我妻子打电话 |
[06:12] | Someone please call my wife. | 谁给我妻子打个电话 |
[06:14] | I just want to hear her voice. | 我想听听她的声音 |
[06:15] | Mr. Pratchet, I’m special agent Broyles with the FBI. | 普拉特切特先生 我是联邦特别探员布洛伊 |
[06:18] | This is agent Dunham. | 这位是德纳姆探员 |
[06:19] | We’re going to do everything we can | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[06:20] | to find your wife and get you out of here safely. | 帮你找到你妻子并把你救出这里的 |
[06:25] | I’ll call this in. | 我去叫支援 |
[06:27] | Mr. Pratchet, | 普拉特切特先生 |
[06:28] | It would help us a lot | 你能否帮我们描述一下 |
[06:30] | if you could describe what happened here. | 这里究竟发生了什么 |
[06:32] | Tremors. | 震动 |
[06:33] | Just like the other ones. | 和其他的震动一样 |
[06:35] | Then a really big one that just kept getting worse. | 然后是一次巨大的震动 越来越强烈 |
[06:40] | I’m so thirsty. | 我非常渴 |
[06:42] | He can’t drink anything. | 他现在什么都不能喝 |
[06:43] | Maybe some ice, but no liquids. | 可以用冰 但不能喝液体 |
[06:46] | I’m on it. | 我去找 |
[07:02] | Mr. Pratchet, | 普拉特切特先生 |
[07:03] | Did anything unusual happen | 这场灾难发生前 |
[07:05] | before the disaster? | 有什么不寻常的事情吗 |
[07:06] | Maybe someone in the building | 比如有些陌生人 |
[07:08] | who shouldn’t have been here. | 进入过这所大楼 |
[07:08] | No. | 没有 |
[07:09] | Just the same things everyone saw. | 所有事都和往常一样 |
[07:11] | Yesterday, the dogs all started howling. | 昨天 外面的狗开始嚎叫 |
[07:14] | Then all those little tremors. | 之后就是这些小震动 |
[07:16] | The microquakes. | 微小的地震 |
[07:18] | Did you hear about any tremors in New York? | 你之前听说纽约地震过吗 |
[07:34] | Ted Pratchet doesn’t have a wife | 泰德・普拉特切特没有妻子 |
[07:36] | and it appears he never did. | 而且从没有过妻子 |
[07:38] | Makes sense. | 很有可能 |
[07:39] | Trauma from his injuries. | 他可能精神也受到了创伤 |
[07:41] | He must be delirious. | 一定是精神错乱了 |
[07:42] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[07:43] | Excuse me, Miss. | 劳驾 女士 |
[07:44] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[07:46] | Sir… | 先生 |
[07:48] | What year is it? | 今年是哪一年 |
[07:50] | 2010. Good. Good. | 2010年 很好 |
[07:51] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[07:53] | And who is the president? | 总统是谁 |
[07:54] | President Obama. | 奥巴马总统 |
[07:55] | Mm-hmm. Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[07:56] | Good, good. Now, I’m sorry to do this– | 很好 我很抱歉这样 |
[07:58] | Walter. Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 等等 |
[07:59] | What’s the point of this? | 你这么问有什么意义 |
[08:00] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry about this, but it is very important. | 我很抱歉 不过这非常重要 |
[08:04] | On september the 11th, when the terrorists struck, | 九月十一号 恐怖分子空袭的时候 |
[08:08] | which buildings did they attack? | 他们撞了哪座大楼 |
[08:12] | The pentagon. Uh-huh. | 五角大楼 |
[08:14] | And… | 还有 |
[08:16] | The white house. | 还有白宫 |
[08:25] | I think I know what happened here. | 我想我知道是怎么回事了 |
[08:29] | Walter, what is that? | 沃尔特 那是什么 |
[09:10] | My theory was wrong. | 我的理论是错误的 |
[09:11] | This wasn’t a quantum event at all. | 这根本不是量子事件 |
[09:14] | We’re standing in two buildings. | 我们现在站在两座大楼里 |
[09:17] | One of which comes from the alternative universe. | 其中的一个来自另一个世界 |
[09:41] | I’ve asked them to send Mr. Pratchet’s bodies | 我让他们把普拉特切特的尸体 |
[09:43] | back to the lab. | 送回实验室 |
[09:44] | Maybe they’ll provide some insight | 或许能够深入的了解 |
[09:47] | into how this thing happened. | 这些是如何发生的 |
[09:48] | I already know how this happened. | 我已经知道是如何发生的了 |
[09:51] | Two universes colliding. | 两个世界碰撞了 |
[09:53] | This is what William Bell warned me about. | 这就是威廉・贝尔再三警告我的 |
[09:56] | He said that Newton would try to open a doorway | 他说牛顿定会在我们这边 |
[09:59] | From our universe to the other side | 再次试着开启通往另一边的大门 |
[10:01] | And that when it happened | 一旦大门开启 |
[10:02] | This would be the consequence. | 这就是后果 |
[10:04] | Two objects trying to occupy the same space | 两个物体试图同时占据 |
[10:06] | At the same time. | 同一个空间 |
[10:08] | This was Newton. I’m sure of it. | 一定是牛顿干的 我敢肯定 |
[10:11] | He was here. | 他来过这里 |
[10:24] | Walter, I don’t think I can do this. | 沃尔特 这解剖我做不了 |
[10:28] | I’ve seen some pretty disturbing things in my time | 和你一起工作 我见过不少 |
[10:30] | Working with you, and I think I’ve handled them pretty well, | 恶心的东西 我觉得我完全能够胜任 |
[10:33] | But this…I can’t do. | 但是这个 我做不了 |
[10:37] | Awful, isn’t it? | 怪吓人的 对吧 |
[10:39] | Those boxes over there have evidence from the building. | 那些盒子里是从那栋楼里采集来的物证 |
[10:41] | You can go through them. | 你去查查吧 |
[10:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:48] | All right, so what am I looking for? | 好吧 我该找什么呢 |
[10:50] | Anything that looks like it doesn’t belong. | 任何看上去不属于这个世界的东西 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:59] | I think this qualifies. | 我想这个符合条件 |
[11:02] | Richard Nixon on a silver dollar. | 有理查德・尼克松头像的银币 |
[11:04] | That’s disturbing. | 确实与众不同 |
[11:09] | So when you separate them, Walter, | 沃尔特 分离他俩时 |
[11:10] | How are you going to tell them apart? | 你打算如何把他俩区分开来 |
[11:12] | Mr. Pratchet from over there was married. | 那位普拉特切特先生是已婚的 |
[11:14] | He was wearing a wedding ring. | 他戴着婚戒 |
[11:16] | So as far as his wife will ever know, | 那他妻子会一直蒙在鼓里 |
[11:18] | He just disappeared? | 他就这么消失了 |
[11:22] | That is so sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[11:24] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[11:26] | Wow. Look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[11:28] | It’s a double-decker car. | 一辆双层小汽车 |
[11:30] | Does this mean that they drive these over there? | 他们在那边难道开这种车吗 |
[11:34] | I suppose so. | 也许是吧 |
[11:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:43] | I know what Newton did. | 我知道牛顿是怎么做的了 |
[11:49] | And I’m afraid I’ve just remembered | 恐怕我还回忆起了 |
[11:51] | What’s going to happen next. | 接下去会发生什么 |
[11:57] | Newton. He was there. | 牛顿 他就在那里 |
[11:59] | This was taken two hours before the incident. | 这是事故发生前两小时照的 |
[12:01] | He and his men disguised themselves | 他和他的手下伪装成了 |
[12:03] | As a construction crew. | 建筑工人 |
[12:05] | So how do we find him? | 那我们该怎么找到他 |
[12:06] | We’re running down vin numbers. | 我们先追查车辆识别码 |
[12:08] | We’re looking into equipment rental, | 然后检查设备租赁记录 |
[12:09] | But I would like to take a crew back to New York. | 我想带一队人先回纽约 |
[12:13] | It’s Walter. Hey. | 是沃尔特 喂 |
[12:16] | Peter, I need you back at the lab. | 彼得 赶快回实验室来 |
[12:18] | Agent Dunham as well. | 德探员也一起来 |
[12:18] | Walter, we’re right in the middle of something. | 沃尔特 我们还有事没忙完呢 |
[12:20] | Don’t argue with me, son. | 别跟我讨价还价 儿子 |
[12:21] | Get back here now, both of you. | 你们两个 赶紧给我回来 |
[12:29] | That is what’s so important? | 这就是你说的重要事情吗 |
[12:31] | This happened almost 25 years ago | 这是25年前发生的 |
[12:34] | Right here on campus. | 就在这个校园里 |
[12:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:35] | I’ve heard this story before. | 我听说过 |
[12:37] | M.I.T. Students fused a car | 麻省理工的学生把一辆车 |
[12:38] | To the statue of John Harvard. | 跟约翰・哈佛的雕像融合在一起 |
[12:40] | It was a prank. They had to cut the car away. | 只是个恶作剧 他们不得不把车切下来 |
[12:41] | They never figured out how they did it. | 他们怎么也想不通是怎么做到的 |
[12:42] | This wasn’t M.I.T. Students, was it? | 不是麻省理工的学生干的 对吧 |
[12:44] | This was one of your experiments? | 这是你的试验之一 |
[12:45] | When Billy and I first tried to generate | 我和贝利首次试着在 |
[12:48] | A stable door between universes, | 两个世界间建造一个稳定的门时 |
[12:50] | Our first test subject was a car– | 我们的第一个试验品就是一辆车 |
[12:52] | Billy’s old monte carlo– and it did not go well. | 贝利的蒙特卡洛老爷车 但并不成功 |
[12:55] | First times are always sloppy. | 第一次总是难免不利 |
[12:57] | It wasn’t our first time. | 其实这不是第一次试验 |
[12:59] | 11 minutes after we successfully made the car disappear, | 在我们成功地使车消失11分钟后 |
[13:02] | This car appeared from another reality. | 这车就突然从另一个世界冒出来了 |
[13:05] | How do you know that wasn’t just pulled from down the block? | 你怎么知道那不是从附近街区拉过来的呢 |
[13:06] | It was in 1986. | 那是1986年 |
[13:07] | The car had a cd player. | 那辆车里有个CD机 |
[13:09] | It wasn’t an option at the time. | 这在当时根本就不可能 |
[13:10] | Okay, assuming what you’re saying is true, why? | 好吧 假设你说的没错 那是为什么 |
[13:13] | I mean, how did the car appear? | 我是说这车是怎么出现的 |
[13:14] | The universe seeks balance. | 万物守恒 |
[13:18] | We sent a car over there, | 我们送了一辆车过去 |
[13:20] | so a car of equal mass came back. | 因此相同重量的车要回到这边 |
[13:23] | Now, a building from the other side appeared here. | 现在 属于那边的房子出现在了这里 |
[13:27] | The laws of physics demand both sides of the equation balance. | 物理定律要求两边保持平衡 |
[13:31] | I calculate that a building from this side | 我预计这边的一幢房子 |
[13:34] | Will be pulled over there, | 将会被拖到那一边去 |
[13:36] | Inhabitants and all… | 包括所有的居民以及 |
[13:39] | Within the next… | 在接下来的 |
[13:41] | Just under 35 hours. | 35小时之内 |
[13:43] | Okay, so how do we stop it? | 那我们要怎样才能阻止 |
[13:45] | That’s the thing, Agent Dunham. We can’t. | 德探员 事实是 我们无能为力 |
[13:47] | Okay, then we need to evacuate the building. | 好吧 那我们要疏散那幢房子里的人员 |
[13:49] | So how do we identify which building it’s going to be? | 我们要怎样确定是哪一幢房子 |
[13:51] | Well, the one thing that Billy and I learned | 我和贝利从我们的试验中 |
[13:53] | From our experience | 了解到一件事 |
[13:54] | Is that when objects from the other universe | 当另一边的物体穿越到 |
[13:57] | Cross to our side, they have an energy. | 我们这边时 它们带有一种能量 |
[14:01] | Someone once described it as a glimmer. | 有人曾把它描述成是一种微光 |
[14:03] | I believe that in the moments before the event | 我相信在事故发生以前的一段时间内 |
[14:08] | When the fabric of the two universes is rubbing together, | 当两个宇宙的物质结构相互摩擦时 |
[14:10] | That the building on this side | 这边的建筑 |
[14:14] | Will begin to take on that glimmer. | 就会发出那种微光 |
[14:15] | So then we’d be able to see it? | 那我们能看到吗 |
[14:17] | Well, unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是 不能 |
[14:18] | It’s not visible to the human eye. | 人类的肉眼是看不到的 |
[14:20] | Then how the hell are we going to find it, Walter? | 那我们到底要怎么找到它 沃尔特 |
[14:22] | We can’t, Peter! | 彼得 我们不能 |
[14:24] | But you can, Agent Dunham. | 但是你可以 德探员 |
[14:26] | How can I see it? | 我怎么能看到 |
[14:27] | Because you saw that once before. | 因为你以前看到过 |
[14:36] | Walter, when did I see things from the other side? | 沃尔特 我什么时候看到过那边的东西 |
[14:38] | 26 years ago when you were a little girl. | 26年前当你还是个小女孩的时候 |
[14:40] | The cortexiphan trials. | 克特西芬试验 |
[14:42] | As I’ve said, the drug worked on perception. | 我说过那药只在有能力的人身上才起作用 |
[14:45] | Of the 30 children that William Bell and I experimented on, | 在我和威廉・贝尔试验的30个孩子中 |
[14:48] | You were the first with the ability | 你是第一个展现出有辨别 |
[14:50] | To identify things from the other side. | 另一边物体能力的孩子 |
[14:53] | We gave you the ability. | 我们给了你这种能力 |
[14:54] | Walter, you were conducting illegal drug trials on children. | 沃尔特 你是在孩子身上做非法的药物试验 |
[14:56] | Don’t make that sound like charity work. | 别说得像是一种慈善义举 |
[14:59] | Was it me who described it as a glimmer? | 是我把那能量描述成一种微光的吗 |
[15:01] | Well, I can’t see it anymore. | 可我现在什么都看不见了 |
[15:03] | Because I believe you stopped wanting to. | 我相信那是因为你自己拒绝再看见了 |
[15:05] | When you did, there were consequences, | 你一看见就会有反应 |
[15:07] | But I was able to elicit the ability once. | 不过既然我能激发那能力一次 |
[15:10] | I believe I may be able to do it again. | 我相信我就能再激发一次 |
[15:12] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡闹了 |
[15:14] | You’re not experimenting on Olivia, and besides– | 你不能在奥利维亚身上做试验 而且 |
[15:16] | – Okay, I’ll do it. – Olivia– | -好 我做 -奥利维亚 |
[15:18] | We don’t have time, so just tell me what it is I need to do. | 我们没时间了 直接告诉我要我做什么 |
[15:20] | First, I need a plane. | 首先 我要一架飞机 |
[15:21] | I need to go to Jacksonville to the lab where Billy and I | 我得回到杰克逊维尔那个我和贝利 |
[15:23] | First conducted the cortexiphan trials. | 第一次做克特西芬试验的实验室去 |
[15:25] | It’s a day care center you attended as a child. | 就是你小时候上的日托所 |
[15:27] | I should be able to recreate the procedure there. | 在那里我应该可以再做一次 |
[15:30] | Walter, Jacksonville’s 1,000 miles away. | 沃尔特 杰克逊维尔离这里有1000英里呢 |
[15:32] | It’s 1,016 to be exact, | 准确的说是1016英里 |
[15:34] | Not counting the trip to the airport. | 不算去机场的路 |
[15:35] | Look, Walter, I’m sure whatever you need, | 沃尔特 我肯定不管你需要什么 |
[15:37] | We can get it here. | 我们在这里都能得到 |
[15:38] | What I need is in Jacksonville! | 我需要的在杰克逊维尔 |
[15:41] | Jacksonville is where the process worked. | 杰克逊维尔是试验成功的地方 |
[15:44] | If I am able to do it again, it has to be there. | 如果我要再做一次 那一定得在那里 |
[15:52] | A building in Manhattan is just going to disappear? | 曼哈顿的一幢房子将要凭空消失 |
[15:56] | Yes, that’s what Walter believes. | 对 沃尔特是这么认为的 |
[15:58] | What makes him think whatever he needs to trigger this ability | 他怎么会认为能激发你能力的那东西 |
[16:01] | Of yours is still inside the facility in Jacksonville? | 现在还在杰克逊维尔呢 |
[16:03] | When William Bell founded Massive Dynamic, | 当威廉・贝尔创立巨力集团时 |
[16:05] | He bought the building and the entire military base | 他从政府手里买了那幢楼以及 |
[16:08] | It was sitting on from the government. | 位于楼里的整个军事基地 |
[16:09] | He shut it down and closed it off. | 他不仅关闭还封锁了那幢楼 |
[16:10] | I believe that everything is still inside. | 我相信一切都还在那里 |
[16:14] | And you’re sure you want to do this? | 那你也确定要这么做吗 |
[16:16] | Submit yourself to Dr. Bishop’s experiments? | 把自己交给贝肖普博士做试验 |
[16:19] | I don’t see another choice. | 我别无选择 |
[16:24] | Then how can I help? | 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[16:26] | The events that Ted Pratchet said | 泰德・普拉特切特提到的那些事情 |
[16:27] | Led up to the incident– | 使我们想到一些小事 |
[16:29] | The dogs howling, the small earthquakes– | 比如说狗叫 小范围地震 |
[16:32] | Walter thinks that they will likely occur again | 沃尔特认为这很可能再发生一次 |
[16:34] | And that we can use them to infer when it’s about to happen. | 我们由此能推断出事故将发生的时间 |
[16:37] | I’ll contact Nina Sharp, | 我会联系尼娜・夏普 |
[16:38] | ask to her to have massive dynamic enlist | 请她让巨力集团的 |
[16:40] | their geologic division to track any seismic activity. | 地质部门追踪一切地震活动 |
[16:42] | – Thank you. – And Dunham? | -谢谢 -德纳姆 |
[16:46] | Stay in touch. | 随时保持联系 |
[16:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:57] | Jacksonville | 杰克逊维尔 |
[17:20] | 5 5… | |
[17:21] | 20 20… | |
[17:24] | 10 10… | |
[17:27] | I always use the same combination, | 我一直都用相同的数字组合 |
[17:29] | though I can’t remember the significance. | 尽管我记不住它的意思 |
[18:22] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[18:40] | Do you see anything? | 你看到了什么吗 |
[18:44] | Like what? | 比如 |
[18:45] | 16 items in this room… | 在房间里有16件东西 |
[18:48] | are from the other side. | 是来自另一个世界的 |
[18:56] | Perhaps if you look a little closer. | 或许你需要再近点看 |
[18:58] | Come. | 过来 |
[19:16] | Go ahead. | 看看吧 |
[19:31] | Nothing. | 一个都没有 |
[19:37] | Well… We should get started. | 看来我们得换个法子了 |
[19:40] | I was hoping to avoid this. | 我真不希望这么做 |
[21:34] | I have a freakishly good memory. | 我的记忆力很好 |
[21:36] | I remember everything. | 过目不忘 |
[21:39] | But not this. | 但却没有对这里的记忆 |
[21:44] | There’s just nothing that’s familiar. | 没有一样东西是熟悉的 |
[21:46] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 说不定这倒是件好事 |
[21:56] | You just about ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[22:00] | You may want to change into something more comfortable. | 你可能想换个舒服点的地方 |
[22:12] | Perception is largely an emotional response. | 感知力主要是一种情绪反应 |
[22:17] | How we feel… | 我们的感觉 |
[22:19] | affects the way we see the world. | 影响着我们看待世界的方式 |
[22:22] | And so Belly and I reasoned that extreme emotions | 正因为这样 贝利和我推论极端的情感 |
[22:25] | would stimulate this perception, | 会激发感知 |
[22:27] | that acute feelings of fear | 严重的恐惧 |
[22:29] | and love or anger would heighten the awareness. | 爱意或者愤怒会提升意识 |
[22:33] | Open the mind, as it were. | 开拓思维 姑且这么说 |
[22:35] | The drugs help, of course. | 当然 药物也能做到 |
[22:38] | Is that cortexiphan? | 那是克特西芬吗 |
[22:40] | Start the I.V. Drip, please, | 请开始静脉注射 |
[22:42] | and lift up. | 然后把她抬起来 |
[22:51] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[22:53] | Oh, wait! | 等等 |
[22:56] | Right arm. | 右手 |
[23:02] | No, left arm. Left arm. | 不 左手 |
[23:06] | When you’re under, the drugs will generate an obstacle. | 当你进入时 药物会产生一种干扰 |
[23:10] | I can’t tell you what it will be. | 我不能告诉你它是怎样的 |
[23:11] | It will be uniquely yours. Do you understand? | 干扰专为你而产生 你明白了吗 |
[23:13] | I think so. | 明白了 |
[23:15] | It will make more sense when you’re under. | 在你进入之后 会更容易理解 |
[23:17] | The point is this. | 重点是 |
[23:18] | That facing that obstacle will elevate your emotional state. | 面对那些提升你情感状态的干扰 |
[23:24] | Much as running on a treadmill will elevate your heartbeat. | 就像在跑步机上跑步会加快心跳一样 |
[23:27] | And then when I’ve got you to the proper level, | 然后当我发现你回到正常水平时 |
[23:29] | Well, then I’ll pull you out, okay? | 我会把你拉回现实 好吗 |
[23:33] | I am singing in the rain. | 我在雨中漫步 |
[23:37] | The drugs are working fast. | 药物起效很快 |
[23:40] | Perhaps it was the right arm. | 也许应该注射在右手 |
[23:41] | What? | 什么 |
[23:42] | She’ll be fine, Peter. | 她会没事的 彼得 |
[23:48] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[23:49] | Would you turn that around? | 把监控转过来好吗 |
[23:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:56] | Olivia, I want you to open your eyes. | 奥利维亚 我想你睁开眼睛 |
[24:01] | Olivia, can you hear me? | 奥利维亚 你能听见我吗 |
[24:03] | If you can hear me, open your eyes. | 如果你能听见 睁开你的眼睛 |
[24:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[24:18] | I’m in a forest. | 我在一个森林 |
[24:23] | I can see very tall trees. | 我可以看见非常高大的树 |
[24:26] | That’s good. That’s good, Olivia. | 很好 奥利维亚 |
[24:30] | Theta rhythms are normal. | 脑电波正常 |
[24:32] | Stable neocortex active. | 大脑皮质活动稳定 |
[24:35] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[24:44] | There’s someone else here. | 还有别人在 |
[25:13] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[25:13] | No, but she’s not supposed to be. | 没事 但她不该这样的 |
[25:15] | In my bag, Peter. | 在我的袋子里 彼得 |
[25:20] | – Yeah? -The pretzels. | -什么东西 -椒盐脆饼干 |
[25:27] | Pretzels. | 椒盐脆饼干 |
[26:00] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[26:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:03] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我再也不想这么做了 |
[26:05] | You don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to do. | 你不用做任何不情愿的事情 |
[26:08] | You don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to do. | 你不用做任何不情愿的事情 |
[26:18] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[26:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:23] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[26:24] | Shh. She’s close. | 嘘 她要追上了 |
[26:27] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等一等 等一等 |
[26:32] | It’s okay. Shh. | 没事的 别出声 |
[26:39] | Please. Make them stop. | 求你了 让他们停下来 |
[26:41] | Please make them stop it. | 求你他们停下来 |
[26:45] | It’s okay. I’m here now. | 没事的 有我在 |
[26:47] | Nothing can hurt you. | 没什么能伤害你 |
[26:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:53] | That’s better. | 现在好多了 |
[26:59] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:02] | Olive. | 奥利弗 |
[27:19] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[27:29] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[27:32] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[27:33] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[27:37] | You did this to little children? | 你竟然对小孩子做这种事 |
[27:45] | You should get to work. | 你该开始工作了 |
[28:42] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[28:42] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[28:44] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[28:46] | Should we find some more kids to scare? | 再找点孩子来吓唬我吗 |
[28:53] | I have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[29:18] | Phillip, it’s me. | 飞利浦 是我 |
[29:27] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[29:28] | It started. | 开始了 |
[29:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:50] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[29:51] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[29:53] | Hell, do we know what triggered it? | 知道是什么引起的吗 |
[29:55] | Obviously she was upset, William. | 显然她很不开心 威廉 |
[29:57] | It’s okay. It’s all right, Olive. | 没事的 不要紧 奥利弗 |
[30:07] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[30:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:13] | This was the first time you saw the other side. | 这是你第一次看到另一个世界 |
[30:16] | You were frightened. | 你被吓坏了 |
[30:19] | Started a fire with your mind. | 用意识点燃了房间 |
[30:25] | It should have worked. | 本应该起效的 |
[30:26] | This is the very sort of thing that William and I were preparing for. | 威廉和我就是在为这种事努力 |
[30:30] | You abused us, Walter. Me and those other children. | 你们这是虐童 沃尔特 伤害了我和其他的孩子 |
[30:32] | No, we–we were trying to help you. | 不 我们是在帮你们 |
[30:35] | We were trying to make you more than you were. | 帮你们变得更加强大 |
[30:37] | Is that what you were doing? | 你们是那么做的吗 |
[30:39] | Or were you searching for answers to questions | 还是你们在寻找那些 |
[30:42] | That you shouldn’t have been asking in the first place? | 根本就不该问的问题的答案 |
[30:43] | I was a different man then. | 我那时跟现在不同 |
[30:45] | I was a defenseless child. | 我还只是个手无缚鸡之力的孩子 |
[30:52] | Yes, you were. | 是的 是很弱小 |
[30:59] | Yes, you were. | 是的 确实是的 |
[31:03] | Olivia, I think I’m starting to understand | 奥利维亚 我开始明白 |
[31:05] | Why the process didn’t work. | 为什么没起作用 |
[31:07] | You are different. | 你现在不同了 |
[31:08] | You’re not that frightened child anymore. | 你不再是个担惊受怕的孩子了 |
[31:11] | I thought all we needed was a heightened | 我原以为只需要 |
[31:14] | Emotional response from you, but I was wrong. | 一个强烈的情感反应 但我错了 |
[31:16] | We needed a specific one. Fear. | 我们需要一个具体的情感 恐惧 |
[31:20] | And you’re not capable of that anymore. | 但是你已经不再感到恐惧 |
[31:21] | Well, not like she was. | 至少不像你以前那样 |
[31:23] | What we did to you | 不论我们对你做了什么 |
[31:25] | You found a way to protect yourself. | 你找到了自我保护的方法 |
[31:28] | You channeled your fear into anger, | 你把自身的恐惧转化成了愤怒 |
[31:31] | Which is why you were so good at your job. | 所以你在工作上如此出色 |
[31:35] | But if you want to save those people, | 但是如果你想救那些人 |
[31:38] | You have to find your way back | 你必须重新找回 |
[31:41] | To that scared little girl. | 那个惊恐万分的小女孩的感觉 |
[31:43] | And how do we do that? | 这要怎么才能做到 |
[31:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:19] | Is this a part of Walter’s test? | 这也是沃尔特实验的一部分吗 |
[33:29] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:35] | No. | 不好 |
[33:38] | I’m not afraid of anything anymore. | 我现在无所畏惧了 |
[33:50] | Let me know if anything changes. | 有新情况立刻通知我 |
[33:52] | Four tremors in the last two hours. | 过去的两小时里有四次震动 |
[33:54] | Most recent measured 2.6. | 最近的一次2.6级 |
[33:56] | They’re increasing in frequency. | 他们正在加大频率 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:08] | You didn’t send that building over here. | 你没能把那幢建筑传送过来 |
[34:11] | So what’s plan “B”? | 那么后备计划是什么 |
[34:12] | We’re compiling data. | 我们正在对数据进行汇编操作 |
[34:14] | Trying to predict where the next incident will take place. | 设法找出下一个出事的地点 |
[34:16] | Satellite images, | 卫星图像 |
[34:17] | Seismic activity, weather patterns. | 地震活动 气候模型都加入分析 |
[34:19] | You need a fresh set of eyes? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[34:21] | Yes. I’ll take you to the lab. | 是的 我带你去实验室 |
[34:29] | We’ve still got time. | 我们还有时间 |
[34:33] | We’ve been plotting the epicenter of each microquake | 我们测绘了许多微震区域的震中 |
[34:36] | Looking for some sort of pattern. | 寻找某种共同点 |
[34:38] | Can you regress any of the data points? | 你能复原每一个数据点吗 |
[34:40] | It’s a waste of time. | 没用的 |
[34:41] | Useless attempt to impose order on random, meaningless data. | 别期待能从这些杂乱无章数据中发现什么 |
[34:45] | Tried the same thing 25 years ago | 25年前就试过了 |
[34:47] | When the car came over, and tried to tell them why. | 那辆车过来的时候 我就想找到原因 |
[34:49] | Why there? | 为什么是那里 |
[34:50] | Why’d it land in the middle of the quad? | 为什么降落在那个点上 |
[34:51] | The answer is there was no answer. | 答案就是没有答案 |
[34:55] | Except mass. | 除了重量 |
[34:58] | The two cars. You said they were the same mass. | 那两辆车 你说过它们重量相同 |
[35:01] | Okay, you two have something going on? | 好的 你们俩有新的发现吗 |
[35:03] | Do you want to fill me in? | 介意告诉我吗 |
[35:04] | Walter seems to think that the two universes | 沃尔特似乎认为两个宇宙 |
[35:05] | Have to be in balance. | 应该是互相平衡的 |
[35:06] | So a building from over there travels over here. | 所以一栋建筑从那里移动到这里 |
[35:08] | That means a building over here of exactly the same mass | 意味着这里会有一幢相同重量的建筑 |
[35:10] | Has to travel back. | 移到那一边去 |
[35:11] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Raiders of the lost ark. | 对 对 对 就像曹冲称象 |
[35:13] | The bag of sand and the idol. | 用石头代替大象的重量 |
[35:15] | Not the metaphor I would have used, but, yes, exactly. | 我一般不会这么比喻 不过的确如此 |
[35:17] | Do you have a pencil? | 有铅笔吗 |
[35:18] | I have a pen. | 我有钢笔 |
[35:19] | I need satellite data and 3-d imagery | 我需要卫星数据和3D图像 |
[35:21] | To calculate the cubic feet. | 来计算体积 |
[35:23] | I’ll also need a comprehensive list of all building materials | 我还需要一份所有在建设过程中 |
[35:25] | Used during construction. | 使用材料的详细清单 |
[35:27] | For every freestanding structure in new york city? | 纽约市每个独立建筑的都要吗 |
[35:32] | Oh, I think we can rule out the Empire state building. | 哦 我想可以把帝国大厦排除在外 |
[35:35] | Hey, Peter. Anything? | 嘿 彼得 有什么发现吗 |
[35:37] | Good news. We have a plan. | 有好消息 我们找到头绪了 |
[35:52] | Okay, he can eliminate the three buildings in Tribeca, | 好 可以排除在特里贝克地区的三幢建筑 |
[35:54] | Because they’re way too big. | 因为它们太大了 |
[35:55] | – Are they lofts? – Yeah, why? | -都是厂房吗 -对 怎么了 |
[35:57] | Lofts have no interior walls. | 厂房里都没有隔墙 |
[35:59] | Even though one of the buildings might be bigger, | 即使其中一个建筑会大一点 |
[36:00] | They could be the same mass. | 他们的重量也可能相同 |
[36:02] | Yep. | 对极了 |
[36:03] | Okay, well, the guys downstairs on the supercomputer | 现在 楼下的科学狂人们 |
[36:05] | Are crunching numbers on the first six buildings, | 正在比对第一批六幢楼的数据 |
[36:07] | But it’s gonna take some time. | 但这还得需要点时间 |
[36:08] | What else can I do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[36:13] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[36:19] | It could happen any moment now. | 地震随时都有可能发生 |
[36:23] | Olivia | 奥利维亚 |
[36:24] | How many buildings are we down to? | 范围缩小到多少建筑了 |
[36:26] | 147 buildings | 147幢 |
[36:28] | Spread out all over Manhattan. | 全都分布在曼哈顿 |
[36:31] | Three hospitals, a cancer treatment center, | 三家医院 一家癌症治疗中心 |
[36:33] | A nursing home. | 一家疗养院 |
[36:35] | The NYPD and the fire department | 纽约警局和消防部门 |
[36:36] | Have a standing evacuation protocol. | 已经做好了疏散计划 |
[36:38] | With our help, they could clear most of those buildings | 有我们的帮助 他们可以疏散大多数建筑 |
[36:40] | The evacuation itself would kill a lot of these people. | 疏散计划本身就会使很多人丧命 |
[36:43] | Not to mention cause a city-wide panic | 而且会造成全市恐慌 |
[36:45] | That might kill thousands more. | 那会造成数万人的伤亡 |
[36:49] | The largest building on this list has, what, 500 people? | 清单上最大的建筑里 大概有500人 |
[36:52] | So you think we should just let the building disappear? | 所以你觉得该让一幢大楼就这么消失 |
[36:57] | Let those people disappear? | 让那些无辜的人消失 |
[37:00] | There are times when the only choices you have left | 有时候面对危机 你所剩下的选择 |
[37:03] | Are bad ones. | 都是不利的选择 |
[37:13] | Hey, I figured if I could shut down | 看 如果能去掉 |
[37:15] | All the non-essential functions, | 那些不相关的信息 |
[37:16] | I can make these things run faster. | 我想能加快些进度 |
[37:18] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[37:20] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[37:22] | I failed and I’m supposed to be the one | 我失败了 我本该是 |
[37:24] | Who can stop things like this. | 可以阻止这类灾难的人 |
[37:28] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[37:31] | You | 你 |
[37:37] | I’ve never met anyone | 我从没见过 |
[37:39] | Who can do the things that you do. | 能像你一样做事的人 |
[37:49] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[37:58] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[38:01] | Don’t be. | 别怕 |
[38:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:10] | Peter I’m scared. | 彼得 我很怕 |
[38:42] | It was in the west village near the Hudson, I think. | 我想是在西村[纽约地名] 靠近哈德逊河 |
[38:44] | I couldn’t see exactly where. | 我看不见确切位置 |
[38:45] | Was it near the Piers? | 在皮尔斯附近吗[纽约某运动娱乐中心] |
[38:47] | Yeah, a couple of blocks from the river. | 对 距河只有几个街区 |
[38:48] | Were there any landmarks? | 有地标式建筑吗 |
[38:49] | Other buildings nearby there? | 或者周围显著建筑 |
[38:50] | Yeah, that new tower, the one near the elevated tracks. | 有 新建的塔 高架铁路边的那个 |
[38:53] | The high line. | 找到高架索 |
[38:54] | Still too many potential candidates. | 还是有很多种可能 |
[38:58] | Hey, Olivia, we need you to narrow it down– | 奥利维亚 你必须再缩小范围 |
[39:00] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[39:08] | Okay, I see it. | 好了 我看见了 |
[39:09] | It’s on washington. | 在华盛顿港[纽约长岛港口] |
[39:10] | Peter, there was a hotel on washington. | 彼得 华盛顿港有家酒店 |
[39:12] | What do we have on washington in the west village? | 西村的华盛顿港有什么情况 |
[39:14] | No, he’s right. Brayson place hotel. | 我爸是对的 布雷森地方酒店 |
[39:15] | 13th and washington, number’s right there. | 13街和华盛顿交汇处 电话号码在这 |
[39:17] | Call chief solomon at the NYPD. | 打电话给纽约警局的所罗门警长 |
[39:18] | Call the fire department, and…Hello, yes. | 打电话给消防署 你好 是的 |
[39:20] | This is special agent Phillip Broyles with the FBI. | 我是联调局特别探员飞利浦・布洛伊 |
[39:22] | You need to evacuate everyone from the building immediately. | 即刻撤离建筑里的所有人员 |
[39:49] | – Is everybody out? – I think so. | -大家都出来了吗 -我想是的 |
[40:49] | I guess it’s safe to say | 我想现在可以说 |
[40:50] | That you’ve got the rest of the night off work. | 你后半夜可以放假了 |
[41:06] | The conspiracy nuts are gonna have a field day. | 支持阴谋论的那些疯子今天快活了 |
[41:09] | You’d be surprised what you can make | 你对老百姓说什么 |
[41:10] | The general public believe. | 他们都能相信 |
[41:18] | You saved a lot of people. | 你救了很多人的命 |
[41:21] | We all did. | 大家的功劳 |
[41:24] | Dunham… | 德纳姆 |
[41:26] | This ability you’ve demonstrated… | 是什么激活了 |
[41:29] | What finally activated it? | 你所展现的这种能力 |
[41:32] | I think it was just time. | 我想是时间吧 |
[41:37] | Yeah, monopoly is great. | 大富翁不错 |
[41:39] | He loves the colored money. | 他就喜欢花花绿绿的钱 |
[41:41] | okay. Thanks again. | 好的 太谢谢了 |
[41:43] | I’ll see you soon | 一会见 |
[41:44] | Hey Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[41:44] | That was Astrid | 刚才是阿斯特丽德的电话 |
[41:45] | She’s gonna come over and play some games with you | 她一会儿过来陪你玩游戏 |
[41:48] | Good I hope she likes monopoly | 太好了 我希望她喜欢大富翁 |
[41:52] | Where are you going | 你去哪 |
[41:53] | Me? I’m going out for drinks | 我 我去喝两杯 |
[41:54] | Oh, who are you drinking with? | 和谁一起 |
[41:55] | – Olivia.- Agent dunham? | -奥利维亚 -德探员吗 |
[41:58] | A date? | 是约会吗 |
[41:59] | No, just drinks. | 不是 喝两杯而已 |
[42:01] | Apparently, that’s what normal people do. | 很显然 正常人都是这样的 |
[42:02] | They go out for drinks. | 正常人都出去喝两杯 |
[42:25] | If you need to reach me, | 要找我的话 |
[42:27] | I’ll leave you the number of the restaurant right here, okay? | 就给餐馆打电话 我给你写下来 |
[42:31] | She’s here, Peter. | 她到了 彼得 |
[42:32] | I know, I heard it too. | 我知道 我也听到了 |
[42:35] | Shall I get the door? | 我帮你开门吧 |
[42:37] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[42:37] | In fact, it would be my preference | 其实 我特别希望 |
[42:39] | If you could be someplace else all together. | 你最好别出现在这里 |
[42:41] | Oh…where? | 哪儿 |
[42:42] | Chicago? | 最好在芝加哥 |
[42:45] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[42:50] | I know a great place. | 我知道一个好地方 |
[42:51] | It’s just a couple blocks away. I thought we’d walk. | 离这就几条街 我想我们可以走过去 |
[42:54] | Agent dunham. | 德探员 |
[43:00] | I’ll go get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[43:16] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[43:17] | Please don’t tell him. | 请别告诉他 |