时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | previously, on fringe… | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | You nearly died when you were a boy. | 你小时候差点死了 |
[00:07] | I became consumed with saving you. | 我痴迷于寻找救你的办法 |
[00:09] | Walter, I don’t remember any of that. | 沃尔特 我完全没有印象 |
[00:13] | there is more than one of everything. | 任何事物都不是唯一的 |
[00:16] | I have said too much. | 我说得太多了 |
[00:17] | I am not supposed to get involved. | 我不该参与进来 |
[00:20] | What did you people do to us? | 你们对我们做了什么 |
[00:21] | Of the children | 我和威廉 |
[00:22] | That william bell and I experimented on, | 试验过的孩子中 |
[00:24] | You were the first to identify things from the other side. | 你是第一个能辨别另一世界物体的人 |
[00:27] | Was it me who described it as a glimmer? | 是不是我把它描述成一种微光 |
[00:31] | I’ve never met anyone who can do the things that you do. | 我从没见过 能做到像你一样的人 |
[00:36] | I’ll go get my coat. | 我去拿大衣 |
[00:39] | Please don’t tell him. | 请不要告诉他 |
[00:55] | Our success thus far | 我们目前的成果 |
[00:56] | Should serve as an example of our ability to achieve | 就是我们的能力 |
[00:59] | That which most can’t even imagine. | 可以超越多数人想象的证明 |
[01:01] | What you must understand is that, as scientists, | 你们必须了解 作为科学家 |
[01:05] | We must embrace every possibility. | 我们必须囊括任何可能性 |
[01:07] | No limitations. No boundaries. | 超越一切限制和界限 |
[01:10] | There is no reason for them. | 超越一切因由 |
[01:12] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[01:15] | I would like you to take a look at this. | 我想让诸位看看这个 |
[01:19] | It’s a mobile telephone. | 这是一部移动电话 |
[01:20] | It can be made much smaller, I assure you. | 我能保证 它能做得更小巧 |
[01:23] | Does this work? | 能用吗 |
[01:24] | Not here, not yet. | 这里不行 暂时不行 |
[01:26] | This phone is digital, not analog. | 这部电话是数字的 不是模拟的 |
[01:30] | It’ll take us 30 years to get up to speed. | 我们尚需30年才能赶上这种科技 |
[01:33] | I didn’t invent it. I wish I had. | 这不是我发明的 虽然我希望如此 |
[01:35] | Dr. Bishop, we were under the impression | 贝肖普博士 我们记得今晚 |
[01:36] | Dr. Bell would be here this evening. | 贝尔博士应该到场 |
[01:37] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕不行 |
[01:39] | Dr. Bell is in europe. | 贝尔博士在欧洲 |
[01:41] | But I am here, | 但有我在 |
[01:42] | So I can answer any questions you may have. | 我可以回答你们的问题 |
[01:45] | dr. Bishop, | 贝肖普博士 |
[01:46] | Is this russian technology? | 这是俄国的技术吗 |
[01:48] | It is not. It is quite american. | 不是 是美国的 |
[01:50] | But… | 不过 |
[01:53] | It is technology from another universe. | 是来自另一个世界的技术 |
[01:56] | An alternate universe | 一个平行的世界 |
[01:57] | Just like ours… | 跟我们的一样 |
[01:59] | But more advanced in some areas. | 但在某些领域更先进 |
[02:01] | Are you suggesting you somehow | 你的意思是 |
[02:03] | Visited this alternate universe | 你去了平行世界 |
[02:04] | And acquired this advanced technology? | 获取了这种先进技术吗 |
[02:06] | No. It is theoretically impossible to go there. | 不 理论上无法过去 |
[02:11] | Then how did you come to possess this? | 那你怎么获得这个的 |
[02:14] | I copied it. | 我复制出来的 |
[02:17] | For the last several years, | 过去几年内 |
[02:18] | William and I have been conducting various experiments | 威廉和我做了大量关于 |
[02:21] | Regarding this other universe. | 平行世界的实验 |
[02:25] | So based on our findings, | 根据实验结果 |
[02:27] | We developed a window of sorts, | 我们开发出这种窗口 |
[02:29] | A way of looking into this neighboring world. | 透过它观察这个邻近世界 |
[02:33] | And that is why we are asking for funding. | 因此我们需要申请资金 |
[02:36] | This is my colleague, dr. Carla Warren. | 这位是我的同事 杰西卡·沃伦博士 |
[02:39] | Hello, sirs. | 各位长官好 |
[02:40] | This window works | 这面窗口 |
[02:42] | By capturing errant photons | 通过捕捉平行世界的 |
[02:46] | From the universe beside ours. | 游离光子进行运作 |
[02:48] | The window essentially stretches the membrane | 窗口能通过拉伸 |
[02:51] | Between our worlds | 两个世界间的薄膜 |
[02:52] | And allows us… | 让我们在这边 |
[02:55] | To see their image from our side. | 看到另一边的景象 |
[02:57] | You’re gonna make some sort of alternate manhattan appear? | 你能让我们看到平行的曼哈顿吗 |
[03:00] | It’s already there, general Hames. | 已经在那了 海姆斯上将 |
[03:02] | Dr. Warren. | 沃伦博士 |
[03:04] | At all times, | 它一直都在 |
[03:05] | Right in front of our eyes. | 就在我们眼前 |
[03:07] | We just can’t see it. | 只不过无法看到 |
[03:15] | I’m sure you know | 我相信你们知道 |
[03:15] | That the original purpose | 帝国大厦上 |
[03:18] | For the so-called observation deck | 所谓的瞭望台 |
[03:21] | Of the empire state building | 其最初的目的 |
[03:23] | Was to be a docking station… | 当然是作为 |
[03:25] | For zeppelins, of course. | 飞艇的停泊站 |
[03:33] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[03:35] | You are looking through a window… | 诸位透过窗口看到的 |
[03:39] | Into another world. | 是另一个世界 |
[04:30] | Walter, what are you doing here? | 沃尔特 你怎么来了 |
[04:32] | You left me no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[04:35] | You wouldn’t answer your telephone, | 你不接我的电话 |
[04:38] | Return my messages. | 不回我的信息 |
[04:41] | I tried to communicate. | 我想找你谈谈 |
[04:44] | I need time, okay? | 我需要时间 |
[04:48] | I don’t even know… | 我甚至不知道 |
[04:50] | How to begin to work this out. | 怎么去理清这件事 |
[04:52] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[04:55] | Please, Olivia, | 拜托 奥利维亚 |
[04:57] | I need to explain. | 让我解释 |
[05:02] | And if you wouldn’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[05:04] | I could use a sip of something, myself. | 我想喝点东西 |
[05:12] | Have you told agent broyles? | 你跟布探员说了吗 |
[05:15] | No. | 没有 |
[05:19] | But to be honest, | 但说实话 |
[05:20] | That doesn’t mean that I won’t. | 但这不意味着我会守口如瓶 |
[05:24] | I always knew that one day I’d have to pay the price | 我一直明白 总有一天我要为这欺骗 |
[05:27] | For my deception. | 付出代价 |
[05:30] | Well, we’re not really sure what the cost is yet, are we? | 而这代价到底是什么 我们还不清楚 不是吗 |
[05:36] | No. I suppose not. | 是啊 我们是不知道 |
[05:46] | I invented this after William and I learned | 在我和威廉发现有个相同的世界存在时 |
[05:50] | That we had doubles on the other side. | 我发明了这东西 |
[05:53] | Or maybe it was before. I can’t remember. | 也许是发现之前 记不清了 |
[05:57] | It’s a window to the other universe. | 这是能看到平行宇宙的窗户 |
[06:01] | I was a different man then. | 那时我还踌躇满志 |
[06:03] | I was going to change the world. | 志在改变世界 |
[06:05] | But you see, after Peter became sick, | 但在彼得病重后 |
[06:09] | None of that seemed to matter anymore. | 所有的这一切都不再重要 |
[06:13] | The illness was genetic. | 这病是遗传的 |
[06:16] | Savage. | 来势汹汹 |
[06:18] | Wasting. I tried everything. | 日益销蚀着他的生命 我想尽了办法 |
[06:21] | There was simply no hope. | 但是毫无希望 |
[06:24] | At least… Not on this side. | 至少 在这个世界不行 |
[06:28] | But over there… | 但在那一边 |
[06:31] | They’re more technologically advanced. | 科技更加发达 |
[06:34] | If the alternate Peter was also sick over there, | 如果那边的彼得同样也病了 |
[06:38] | Then wouldn’t his father | 那他的父亲会不会 |
[06:39] | Be equally motivated to find a cure? | 也像我一样 急于找到能治愈他的药方 |
[06:45] | He was. | 他找到了 |
[06:50] | God help me… | 老天保佑 |
[06:52] | He was. | 他找到了 |
[07:06] | Any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[07:08] | He’s synthesizing a new compound now. | 他正在合成一种新的化合物 |
[07:23] | He’s using cobalt | 他用了钴 |
[07:24] | And magnesium. | 和镁 |
[07:27] | Any idea yet how he’s selecting the filtering compounds? | 知道他是怎么选出合适元素的吗 |
[07:30] | Random, I think. | 随机吧 我估计 |
[07:31] | Chance, fate, luck of the draw. | 运气 宿命 抽签 |
[07:38] | I’ve given him a name, Carla. | 卡拉 我给他起了个名字 |
[07:40] | Walternate. | 沃尔特乙 |
[07:43] | This should be the reaction. | 就该是这个反应 |
[07:55] | No cure. | 药方不对 |
[08:10] | Perhaps with a higher iodine purification. | 也许该提高碘的纯度 |
[08:25] | – Walter Bishop. – Walter? | -我是沃尔特·贝肖普 -沃尔特 |
[08:27] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[08:29] | – Is he– – Yeah, no, he’s–he’s fine. | -他是不是 -不 他很好 |
[08:31] | He’s–he’s all right right now. | 他现在没事 |
[08:34] | But, um… | 但是 |
[08:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:37] | I think you should come home now, Walter. | 沃尔特 我想你现在该回家了 |
[08:41] | I think it’s time you came home. | 是时候回家了 |
[08:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:57] | He looks worse. | 他病情更严重了 |
[09:00] | Keeps asking for you. | 一直吵着要你 |
[09:02] | It’s not like before. | 这次和以前不一样 |
[09:05] | What is it like? | 怎么了 |
[09:08] | It’s different. | 很不一样 |
[09:09] | He keeps saying he wants to talk to you. | 他一直说想和你说说话 |
[09:12] | He says he’s worried he won’t be able to. | 他说担心自己撑不住了 |
[09:32] | I just can’t bear it when you’re not here. | 你不在这儿 我受不了 |
[09:36] | You know what I’m doing. | 你知道我在哪里 做着什么 |
[09:38] | You know where I am 24 hours a day, | 一天24小时 一周7天 |
[09:42] | 7 days a week. | 日复一日 |
[09:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:46] | I won’t give up, Elizabeth. | 我不会放弃的 伊丽莎白 |
[09:49] | I can do this. | 我会找到治疗方法 |
[09:55] | I need you not to doubt me. | 你要相信我 |
[10:06] | You’re supposed to be getting some rest, my son. | 你该休息会儿 儿子 |
[10:12] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[10:13] | I’ve almost got it. | 我基本上学会了 |
[10:19] | Ooh. Let me show you. | 我示范给你看 |
[10:22] | Now… | 现在 |
[10:24] | Slowly… | 慢慢的 |
[10:26] | Watch…One finger at a time. | 看好了 每次一根手指 |
[10:31] | You show me. | 你来试试看 |
[10:43] | Very good. | 好极了 |
[10:46] | I want you to have it, | 我想把它给你 |
[10:48] | My lucky silver dollar, | 我的幸运银币 |
[10:50] | If I die. | 如果我死了 |
[10:53] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[10:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:58] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 |
[11:03] | Nothing’s going to happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
[11:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:08] | You’re going to be just fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[11:11] | Okay? Now get some rest. | 好吗 现在该睡了 |
[11:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:20] | Will you wake me for dinner? | 吃晚饭了来叫醒我 |
[11:23] | I don’t wanna miss it. | 我不想错过晚饭 |
[11:28] | You’re not gonna miss anything. | 你不会错过任何事的 |
[13:30] | You know how much William wanted to be here. | 你知道威廉也很想来的 |
[13:33] | But with the meetings in Berlin… | 但是他在柏林开会 |
[13:35] | I don’t need to tell you how important they are. | 不用我说你也知道这会议有多重要 |
[13:38] | For both of you. | 对你们两个都很重要 |
[13:40] | He wanted me to make sure that you know | 他要我向你转达 |
[13:42] | How terrible he feels. | 他也很难过 |
[13:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:47] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[13:50] | I’m glad you came. | 你能来 我很感激 |
[14:00] | We didn’t give him a good life. | 我们没有给他幸福的生活 |
[14:05] | We didn’t. He–he– | 我们没做到 他 |
[14:06] | He practically never got out of the house. | 事实上 他几乎从没走出过这屋子 |
[14:09] | He was always too sick. | 他总是病怏怏的 |
[14:11] | He didn’t go to a proper school. | 他从没去过像样的学校 |
[14:13] | He didn’t have any proper friends. | 连个像样的朋友都没有 |
[14:15] | He…he had no family but us. | 他没有家人 只有我们 |
[14:19] | We kept him so well, | 我们把他保护的这么好 |
[14:21] | we never let anyone else get to know him. | 从没让他认识过任何人 |
[14:25] | We did the best we could. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[14:28] | We dealt with what we were given. | 这已经是最好的情况了 |
[14:35] | He knew he was loved. | 他知道我们深爱着他 |
[14:46] | Didn’t he? | 不是吗 |
[15:21] | Walter, what’s wrong? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[15:26] | You’re cold. Have you been outside? | 你出门了吗 手怎么这么冷 |
[15:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:49] | Walter, what is this? | 沃尔特 这是什么 |
[16:06] | How’s this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[16:16] | How are you doing this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[16:18] | What I’ve been working on, Elizabeth, | 这就是我研究的东西 伊丽莎白 |
[16:21] | it’s a window to another universe. | 通向另一宇宙的一扇窗 |
[16:23] | Like ours, but different. | 那边和这边很像 但却不同 |
[16:38] | Please. | 别关 |
[16:40] | Please turn it back on again. | 求你再打开一次吧 |
[16:42] | Please turn it on. I want to see him again! | 再打开一次 我想再看看他 |
[16:44] | Elizabeth, I am telling you this | 伊丽莎白 我告诉你这些 |
[16:46] | because I want you to know | 只是想让你明白 |
[16:47] | that somewhere Peter will grow up, | 彼得会在别处长大成人 |
[16:50] | somewhere he will lead a proper life, | 在那里他会过正常人的生活 |
[16:52] | somewhere he will be happy, but just not here. | 会很开心 只是不在我们身边而已 |
[16:55] | And we must take comfort in this. | 我们应该感到安心 |
[16:58] | And we must begin to move on. | 我们必须节哀顺变 继续生活 |
[18:01] | The compounds you’re using for the cure… | 你用来制作解药的化合物 |
[18:05] | not random at all. | 并非随机的 |
[18:09] | You are very… very smart. | 你真是太聪明了 |
[18:34] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:35] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[18:37] | By god, you did it! | 天哪 你做出来了 |
[19:05] | No. | 不 |
[19:06] | No, no, y– | 不 不 你 |
[19:08] | You had it, the cure. | 你已经得到它了 |
[19:10] | All you have to do is stabilize the compound, | 你只需让化合物稳定下来 |
[19:13] | and you can save him. | 然后你就能拯救他了 |
[19:18] | You can save him. | 你能救他了 |
[19:41] | Their theories are fascinating. | 他们的理论真吸引人 |
[19:44] | They are not theories. | 那些不是理论 |
[19:46] | They are entertainment. | 只是娱乐而已 |
[19:52] | I have made… | 我犯了 |
[19:54] | a mistake. | 个错误 |
[19:56] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[19:57] | What were you doing in the lab? | 你当时去实验室做什么 |
[20:01] | Dr. Bishop was on the verge of developing | 贝肖普马上就能研发出 |
[20:03] | a cure for the boy. | 治疗那个男孩的解药了 |
[20:05] | It was an important moment. | 那是个至关重要的时刻 |
[20:08] | He discovered me. | 他发现了我 |
[20:11] | There was no other way to witness the moment. | 要见证那个过程 没有别的办法 |
[20:14] | You have changed the future. | 你改变了未来 |
[20:17] | You have created a new set of probabilities. | 你创造了新的可能性 |
[20:20] | But you must agree | 但你们必须承认 |
[20:23] | the moment was significant. | 那个时刻确实至关重要 |
[20:26] | The boy is significant. | 那个男孩也至关重要 |
[20:29] | You need to take action to restore balance. | 你必须去进行补救 使其复原 |
[20:34] | How? | 怎么做 |
[20:38] | You will have an opportunity | 你会找到一个可以补救 |
[20:42] | to fix this. | 的机会 |
[20:59] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[21:00] | Dr. Warren. | 沃伦博士 |
[21:03] | Have you been here all night? | 你整晚都待在这里吗 |
[21:05] | I’ve been working. | 我一直在研究 |
[21:07] | Working on what? | 研究什么 |
[21:08] | – This. – What is this? | -这个 -这是什么 |
[21:10] | Walternate found a cure. He found a cure for Peter. | 沃尔特乙做出了治疗彼得的药物 |
[21:14] | And–and it works, Carla. | 而且它是有效的 卡拉 |
[21:15] | It’s not too late. I can save him. | 还不算太晚 我能救他 |
[21:17] | Walter, Peter is dead. | 沃尔特 彼得已经死了 |
[21:23] | I know. Of course I know that! | 我知道 我当然知道这些 |
[21:26] | I’m not talking about my Peter. | 我在说的不是我的彼得 |
[21:28] | I’m talking about the other Peter, | 我说的是另一个彼得 |
[21:30] | the one on the other side. | 在另一个宇宙的彼得 |
[21:32] | He missed it. The other Walter. | 他没有看到 另一个沃尔特 |
[21:33] | He–he missed it and, you know… | 他错过了 明白吗 |
[21:35] | It was right there in front of him, | 就在他眼前 |
[21:37] | and–and he didn’t see it. | 他 他却没有看到 |
[21:39] | – He was distracted by the man. – What man? | -有个人叫走了他 -什么人 |
[21:41] | The man in the lab. He was distracted. | 在实验室的人 他分神了 |
[21:44] | And–and when he returned, | 而当他回头的时候 |
[21:45] | the positive result had failed, and so he moved on. | 正确结果已经消失了 所以他又重新开始了 |
[21:49] | Maybe he’ll realize what he missed, | 或许他会意识到错过了些什么 |
[21:50] | and he’ll go back. | 然后返回那步的 |
[21:51] | Carla, he is just…like…me. | 卡拉 他就像我一样 |
[21:55] | I wouldn’t look back, and neither will he. | 我不会回头 他也不会的 |
[21:57] | He didn’t see the compound… | 他没有看到化合物 |
[21:59] | but I did. | 但我看到了 |
[22:01] | And I’ve reproduced it. | 我复制了那个过程 |
[22:02] | It just needed… minor modification. | 只是还需要一些微小的调整 |
[22:06] | And without this, Peter will die. | 如果没有这个 彼得会死的 |
[22:10] | He’ll die all over again. | 他会再死一次的 |
[22:12] | Which is why I have to go over there. | 就是说我必须到另一边去 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | The casimir effect should produce | 卡西米尔效应将会在时空中 |
[22:21] | a thinner, more porous region of space-time. | 创造出一个更易渗透的区域 |
[22:24] | I only need to affect the area for long enough | 我只需让这个区域开放足够久 |
[22:27] | to cross over to the other side with a vial of the cure. | 以便我带着一小瓶药物到另一边去 |
[22:31] | And–and then, of course, | 当然在这之后 |
[22:32] | Recreate the effect to cross back again. | 我会重启穿越之门回来 |
[22:35] | Walter, you’re trying to create a wormhole | 沃尔特 难道你要试着建造一个 |
[22:37] | Into another universe? | 通向另一世界的虫洞吗 |
[22:38] | Yes! | 是的 |
[22:40] | I think I just said that. | 我想我刚已经说清楚了 |
[22:42] | Where’s my map? | 我的地图在哪 |
[22:45] | When I looked into his room on the other side, | 当我望向他在另一世界的房间 |
[22:47] | I saw that his mother had already packed his suitcase | 我看到他母亲已经收拾好他的行李 |
[22:51] | For our lake house, | 准备回我们的湖边之家 |
[22:52] | Just like we do every year at this time. | 就像我们每年这时候做的那样 |
[22:57] | That’s where we need to find a location to set up. | 那就是我们为建立连接找的地方 |
[23:00] | Walter, I’m sorry, but you can’t. | 沃尔特 无意冒犯 但是你做不了 |
[23:03] | Yes. | 不 |
[23:04] | Yes, I think I can. | 我想我可以 |
[23:07] | No, Walter, I mean you can’t. | 不 沃尔特 我是说你不能这么做 |
[23:09] | Shattering the wall between universes | 打破两个世界的隔离 |
[23:11] | Would rupture the fundamental constants of nature. | 会破坏自然常量的基本原则 |
[23:14] | It’s a theory. We don’t know that to be true. | 这只是个理论 我们不知道真假 |
[23:15] | It’s a good theory. | 这理论不假 |
[23:16] | It is why we have been lying to the military, | 所以我们一直瞒着军方 |
[23:18] | Telling them it’s impossible. | 告诉他们这是不可能的 |
[23:20] | Walter, there has to be a line somewhere. | 沃尔特 科学领域存在着禁忌 |
[23:23] | There has to be a line we can’t cross. | 肯定有我们不能逾越的界限 |
[23:30] | I always considered you as a scientist, Dr. Warren… | 我一直以为你是位科学家 沃伦博士 |
[23:35] | Despite your personal needs for religious claptrap. | 尽管你宣扬所谓的宗教道德观 |
[23:39] | I see I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[23:43] | “I am become death, | 现在我成为了死神 |
[23:45] | Destroyer of worlds.” | 成为大千世界的毁灭者 |
[23:47] | Don’t you quote Oppenheimer to me. | 别用奥本海默的话教训我 |
[23:49] | Knowledge cannot be pursued without morality. | 追求知识不能脱离道德的约束 |
[23:50] | You sound like a pious sanctimonious southern preacher! | 你说起来像位假圣洁的南方传教士 |
[23:52] | I may go to church every Sunday, Walter, | 沃尔特 我每周都会去教堂 |
[23:53] | But I also have three degrees in theoretical physics, | 但我同时拥有三个理论物理的学位 |
[23:56] | And I am telling you you cannot do this. | 而我认真地告诉你 你不能这么做 |
[23:58] | We both know the amount of energy required | 你我都知道 建立另一世界的入口所需的 |
[24:00] | To create a portal will forever ruin both universes. | 能量会给两个世界造成不可磨灭的灾难 |
[24:03] | For the sake of one life, you will destroy the world. | 为了拯救你孩子的一条命 你要搭上全世界 |
[24:08] | Some things are not ours to tamper with. | 这可不是我们所能胡乱干预的 |
[24:12] | Some things are god’s. | 这是上帝的领域 |
[24:15] | My son is dying, Dr. Warren. | 我的儿子危在旦夕 沃伦博士 |
[24:18] | I will not allow that to happen again. | 我不允许悲剧再次发生 |
[24:23] | There’s only room for one god in this lab, | 在这实验室只有一个上帝 |
[24:26] | And it’s not yours. | 而他不是你所指的上帝 |
[24:30] | The lake. It’s perfect. | 这个湖 位置很完美 |
[24:33] | The water will absorb the excess energy. | 湖水会吸收多余的能量 |
[24:36] | And I won’t be needing your assistance | 我以后不再需要 |
[24:38] | Any further today, Dr. Warren. | 你的协助了 沃伦博士 |
[24:39] | – Walter. – That will be all. | -沃尔特 -这事到此为止 |
[24:49] | Walter’s always been like that. | 沃尔特一直都是这样的 |
[24:51] | He often goes off on flights of fancy. | 他经常有些奇思怪想 |
[24:53] | But even if he was serious, | 但即使他是认真的 |
[24:54] | The design itself is decades beyond | 这个设计本身所需的时间 |
[24:56] | Anything we could imagine. | 远超过我们所能想的 |
[24:57] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 您不了解 |
[24:59] | He already has the design. | 他已经做了这设计 |
[25:01] | He’s building it. | 他一直在着手制作 |
[25:04] | Oh. | 原来是这样 |
[25:10] | Yes. Dr. Bell’s room, please. | 你好 请接贝尔博士的办公室 |
[25:57] | Here. Here we’ll do it. | 就是这儿了 |
[26:45] | See you’ve changed your mind, Carla. | 卡拉 看来你改变主意了 |
[26:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:50] | I’m sorry, Walter. | 抱歉 沃尔特 |
[26:54] | You disappoint me, Dr. Warren. | 你真让我失望 沃伦博士 |
[26:57] | Go home, Nina. | 回去吧 尼娜 |
[26:59] | There’s work to be done here. | 我还有事情做 |
[27:01] | Walter, don’t do this. | 沃尔特 别这么做 |
[27:02] | Oh, I’ll be there and back before you know it. | 走这一趟 我很快就回来 |
[27:04] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[27:05] | We both know that there’s more to it than that. | 你我都知道这会引起更多麻烦 |
[27:08] | Don’t mean to say that creating a doorway | 我并不是说在两个世界之间 |
[27:10] | Between universes is trivial. | 建立一个大门是件小事 |
[27:12] | I’m simply suggesting that– | 但我简单提示一下 |
[27:14] | Now if William were here– | 如果威廉现在在场 |
[27:15] | William were here? | 威廉现在在场 |
[27:17] | He’d be applauding. | 他会拍手称道 |
[27:18] | Well, that’s not true. | 不会这样的 |
[27:20] | No? Then why isn’t he here? | 不是吗 那他怎么不过来 |
[27:21] | I–the funding, his schedule. | 他要募集资金 他有自己的计划 |
[27:23] | Oh, he’s in europe chasing funding? | 他在欧洲募集资金吗 |
[27:25] | Too busy to come and stop me | 太忙了以至于不能来阻止 |
[27:27] | From destroying the universe? | 毁灭世界吗 |
[27:29] | How many times have you rang him today? | 你今天打了几次电话给他 |
[27:31] | Once? 20? | 一次还是二十次 |
[27:32] | How many times has he returned your call? | 他回了你几次 |
[27:36] | You know how many times that William | 你知道威廉已经鼓励我多少次 |
[27:38] | Has encouraged me to take this very risk? | 来冒此风险吗 |
[27:41] | To expedite our espionage program? | 为了更好的促进我们的秘密项目 |
[27:45] | Why simply take a peek into the other universe, Walter, | 沃尔特 何不去瞄一眼另一世界 |
[27:49] | When you can go there? | 你什么时候去那啊 |
[27:51] | So up till now, | 到目前为止 |
[27:52] | He couldn’t make me find a way | 他都不能帮我找到方法 |
[27:53] | To try to get there. | 能去那里 |
[27:55] | Until I had to find a way. | 直到我不得不自己研究出办法 |
[27:57] | No, I don’t believe that. | 不 我不相信 |
[27:58] | No, no, you wouldn’t, | 你不会相信的 |
[27:59] | Because you don’t understand him. | 因为你不了解他 |
[28:02] | Like everyone else, you’re blinded | 就像别人一样 你被他 |
[28:04] | By the charming manner, | 迷人的风采 |
[28:06] | The air of intelligence, | 非凡的智慧所蒙蔽 |
[28:08] | the whole damn show. | 所有的装模作样 |
[28:10] | All William Bell ever cared about | 威廉·贝尔所关心的 |
[28:12] | was finding a way to increase the power | 只有权力和财富的增长 |
[28:14] | and the wealth and the legend of William Bell. | 以及延续威廉·贝尔的个人传奇 |
[28:20] | Walter, regardless of what William wants, | 沃尔特 先不管威廉想要什么 |
[28:23] | or who he is, | 或者他是谁 |
[28:25] | I know why you’re doing this. | 我知道你这么做的原因 |
[28:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:31] | You know how much Peter meant to me, | 你知道彼得对我有多重要 |
[28:34] | and how difficult it will be | 要我接受他已经不在的事实 |
[28:36] | for me to admit that he’s gone. | 对我来说有多么痛苦 |
[28:40] | But…this. | 但是 这 |
[28:44] | This isn’t the answer. | 这不是解决问题的办法 |
[28:51] | No. | 不 |
[28:53] | I won’t let him die again. | 我不会让他再死一次 |
[29:05] | No! Walter! I won’t let you do it! | 不行 沃尔特 我不会让你这么做的 |
[29:10] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[29:21] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[29:28] | Help me! | 救我 |
[29:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[30:14] | You’re supposed to be getting some rest. | 你该休息了 |
[30:16] | Look. I’ve almost got it. | 看 我快学会了 |
[30:19] | Okay, let’s take a look. | 好吧 试一次 |
[30:28] | Here, let’s see, okay. | 看好 |
[30:30] | It’s like this. | 是这样 |
[30:32] | Okay, slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[30:34] | One finger at a time. | 一次一根手指 |
[30:37] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[30:40] | Slowly. | 慢一点 |
[30:44] | Two… | 二 |
[30:46] | Three. | 三 |
[30:50] | Good job. | 很棒 |
[30:52] | okay. | 好了 |
[30:54] | All right, love. | 亲爱的 |
[30:55] | Now sleep, okay? | 该睡觉了 好吗 |
[30:58] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝儿 |
[31:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:04] | I want you to have it. | 这个给你 |
[31:07] | What, darling? | 什么 亲爱的 |
[31:08] | My lucky silver dollar. | 我的幸运银币 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:14] | I want you to have it | 要是我死了 |
[31:16] | If I die. | 我想要你收下它 |
[31:22] | Sweetheart, well… | 宝贝儿 |
[31:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:26] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[31:30] | Listen. | 听着 |
[31:31] | Nothing is going to happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
[31:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:37] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[31:39] | You just need to get some rest now, okay? | 现在你需要休息 好吗 |
[31:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:44] | All right. | 很好 |
[31:48] | Okay, my love. | 亲爱的 |
[32:18] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[32:20] | Hello, son. | 儿子 |
[32:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[32:33] | Are you all right? | 你好吗 |
[32:38] | Yes. | 很好 |
[32:41] | Yes. | 很好 |
[32:42] | baby, who you talking to? | 宝贝儿 你在跟谁说话 |
[32:46] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[32:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[32:49] | I thought you were working late at Cambridge. | 我以为你要在剑桥工作到很晚 |
[32:51] | I, uh– | 我 |
[32:52] | Walter, what are you wearing? | 沃尔特 你的衣服怎么回事 |
[32:54] | Where did you get that coat? | 这外套哪来的 |
[32:58] | I think I found a cure. | 我想我找到治疗方法了 |
[33:00] | What? | 什么 |
[33:02] | I think I found it, | 我想我有了 |
[33:04] | A cure for him. | 治好他的办法 |
[33:06] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[33:08] | Yes, I believe so. | 是的 没错 |
[33:10] | I’ll need to take him back to Cambridge to the lab. | 我需要把他带回剑桥的实验室 |
[33:13] | I need to leave now. | 现在就走 |
[33:14] | Yes. Yeah, of course. | 好 没问题 |
[33:16] | Um, right, Peter, darling, get up. | 彼得 宝贝儿 起来吧 |
[33:18] | I’m going to get you dressed. | 我帮你穿好衣服 |
[33:20] | Darling, let’s get you out of this. | 宝贝儿 把这个脱了 |
[33:23] | Okay. Good boy. | 好的 乖 |
[33:27] | Okay, let’s… | 很好 |
[33:28] | There’s a good chap. | 乖孩子 |
[33:32] | All right. | 好 |
[33:34] | Darling, we just have to go to daddy’s work. | 宝贝儿 我们要去爸爸工作的地方 |
[33:36] | – Elizabeth? – Mm-hmm? | -伊莉莎白 -什么事 |
[33:38] | May I have a word, please? | 我可以跟你说句话吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[33:41] | Put the gloves on. | 戴上手套 |
[33:46] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[33:49] | I think you should stay here. | 我觉得你最好留在家里 |
[33:51] | What? | 什么 |
[33:52] | The cure, there’s still testing to be done, | 治疗方法还需要进一步试验 |
[33:55] | and it could take all night to find the correct dosage. | 找出正确的剂量也许需要一整夜 |
[33:58] | Well, I can pack a bag. | 我可以带一些必需品 |
[34:00] | No. | 不行 |
[34:02] | No, you haven’t slept in weeks. | 你已经几个礼拜没有休息了 |
[34:05] | If it works, there could be many days and weeks of recuperation. | 如果治疗有效 也需要几周时间才能康复 |
[34:10] | Peter will need you. | 彼得将来需要你 |
[34:12] | He’ll need you to be strong. | 他需要你更坚强 |
[34:13] | – Walter… – No. | -沃尔特 -不要 |
[34:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:15] | Please, Liz. | 求你了 利兹 |
[34:17] | I need you not to doubt me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:38] | Oh, god, he’s burning up. | 天啊 他发烧了 |
[34:40] | We should leave. | 我们要走了 |
[34:46] | You take this for luck. | 带上它吧 会给你带来好运的 |
[34:50] | I love you very much. | 我很爱你 |
[34:51] | I love you too, mom. | 我也爱你 妈 |
[34:58] | I’m going to be waiting for you right here. | 我在这里等你回来 |
[35:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:02] | Okay, go on. | 好了 走吧 |
[35:08] | Gloves. | 手套 |
[35:13] | Bring him back to me. | 把他带回我身边 |
[35:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:35] | Are you warm enough? | 你够暖吗 |
[35:37] | I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[35:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:40] | Just a little farther. | 不远了 |
[35:45] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[35:47] | Why aren’t we taking the car? | 为什么我们不坐车 |
[35:50] | We can’t get where we’re going in a car. | 坐车到不了那地方 |
[35:56] | You’re not my father, | 你不是我父亲 |
[35:58] | Are you? | 不是吗 |
[36:05] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
[36:07] | Who else would I be? | 我还能是谁啊 |
[36:09] | I’m going to make you all better. | 我会让你好起来的 |
[36:26] | Hold on tight, son. | 跟紧了 儿子 |
[36:40] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[37:52] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[37:57] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:59] | You’re the man I saw… | 你是我在实验室 |
[38:01] | In the lab… | 看到的 |
[38:03] | On the other side. | 另一个世界的 |
[38:10] | Your friend and the one who was injured, | 你的朋友和那位受伤的 |
[38:13] | They left to seek medical attention. | 去医院治疗了 |
[38:20] | He won’t live much longer. | 他活不了多久了 |
[38:22] | You must fix him. | 你一定要治好他 |
[38:26] | Your lab is six miles from here. | 你的实验室离这里还有六英里 |
[38:29] | Can you drive? | 你能开车吗 |
[38:31] | I think so. | 我想可以 |
[38:42] | Why… | 为什么 |
[38:43] | Why did you save us? | 你为什么要救我们 |
[38:49] | The boy is important. | 这个男孩很重要 |
[38:52] | He has to live. | 他必须活下去 |
[39:32] | I just got off with the hospital. | 我刚从医院回来 |
[39:34] | Dr. Bell called in a team of specialists. | 贝尔博士找来了一些专家 |
[39:37] | He has some thoughts on Nina’s arm. | 他对尼娜的手有些想法 |
[39:40] | Thank you for coming in to help with Peter, | 很感谢你在发生了那种事以后 |
[39:43] | After all that happened. | 还回来帮彼得 |
[39:44] | Of course, Walter. | 当然 沃尔特 |
[39:46] | He looks better. | 他看上去好多了 |
[39:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:49] | He’s getting his color back. | 他脸色好看多了 |
[39:52] | Seems to be working. | 看来起效了 |
[39:54] | You’re going to return him. | 你是打算把他送回去吧 |
[39:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:59] | Once he’s stabilized. | 等到他身体稳定以后 |
[40:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:03] | I’d like to go now. | 我要走了 |
[40:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[40:27] | Love, you didn’t come home last night. | 亲爱的 你昨晚没回来 |
[40:30] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[40:32] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[40:46] | How? | 怎么 |
[40:49] | He was dying, Elizabeth. | 他当时快死了 伊丽莎白 |
[40:53] | This is the boy I showed you, | 这就是我给你看的那男孩 |
[40:56] | The other Peter. | 另一个彼得 |
[41:00] | It was the only way I could save him. | 只有这样我才能救他 |
[41:35] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[41:37] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[41:39] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[41:42] | Elizabeth, don’t. | 伊丽莎白 别这样 |
[41:47] | He’s not ours. | 他不是我们的孩子 |
[41:50] | I have to take him back. | 我必须把他送回去 |
[42:01] | and I realized at that moment | 在那一刻 我意识到 |
[42:05] | That despite what I’d promised, | 尽管我许诺了 |
[42:09] | What I fully intended to do… | 尽管我很想送他回去 |
[42:14] | That I could never take Peter back. | 但是我不能把彼得送回去 |
[42:21] | The way she looked at him, | 她凝视他的眼神 |
[42:24] | I saw in her what I feared most in myself | 在她身上 我看到了我自己最害怕的事情 |
[42:27] | When I saw him… | 我看着他 |
[42:32] | That I couldn’t lose him again. | 知道我不能再失去他了 |
[42:38] | It was the first hole, Olivia. | 这是第一个虫洞 奥利维亚 |
[42:41] | The first breach. | 第一个缺口 |
[42:43] | The first crack in a pattern of cracks, | 两个世界之间的 |
[42:46] | Spaces between the worlds. | 第一道裂缝 |
[42:52] | And it’s my fault. | 那是我的过失 |
[43:05] | You can’t imagine what it’s like | 你无法想象失去孩子 |
[43:08] | To lose a child. | 是什么感受 |