时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You nearly died when you’re a boy. | 你小时候差点死了 |
[00:04] | Previously on fringe… | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | I became consumed with saving you. | 我醉心于寻求救你的方法 |
[00:08] | Walter, I don’t remember any of that. | 沃尔特 这些我一点印象都没有 |
[00:11] | I can’t let Peter die again. | 我不能让彼得再死一次 |
[00:12] | What did you mean by that? | 这话是什么意思 |
[00:14] | I designed a device | 我设计了一种 |
[00:16] | Intended to cross the time-space continuum | 跨越时空连续体的仪器 |
[00:19] | And retrieve my dying son. | 救回垂死的儿子 |
[00:22] | Walter, I gotta tell Peter the truth. | 沃尔特 我得告诉彼得真相 |
[00:23] | Things have never been better between us. | 我们之间从未如此亲密过 |
[00:25] | I can’t lose him again. I can’t! | 我不能再失去他 |
[00:28] | Give me time to prepare. Please. | 请给我时间做好准备 |
[00:47] | Any change? | 有零钱吗 |
[00:49] | Excuse me, ma’am. Do you have any spare change? | 请问 您有零钱吗 女士 |
[00:51] | Thank you. God bless you. | 谢谢 上帝保佑你 |
[00:54] | Excuse me, sir. Do you have any spare change? | 请问 您有零钱吗 先生 |
[00:57] | – No. No, I’m sorry. – Anything you can manage, sir. | -没有 -多少都行 先生 |
[01:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:02] | God bless you anyway, sir. | 上帝也会保佑你 |
[01:49] | Spare change? | 能给点零钱吗 |
[02:03] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[02:05] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[02:08] | No, no, please! Let me outta here! | 开门 让我出去 |
[02:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:10] | Let me outta here! | 让我出去 |
[03:06] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[03:09] | It’s Peter. Pick up. | 是我 彼得 接电话 |
[03:14] | Hey, Walter. It’s Peter. | 沃尔特 是我 彼得 |
[03:18] | Your son, Peter. | 你儿子 彼得 |
[03:21] | Come on, Walter. Pick up the phone. | 别这样 沃尔特 接电话 |
[03:23] | Walter, pick up the receiver, | 沃尔特 拿起听筒 |
[03:24] | And hit the square black button next to the red flashing light. | 按一下红灯旁的黑色方形按钮 |
[03:27] | You remember? | 记得吗 |
[03:29] | All right, fine. | 好吧 算了 |
[03:30] | When you get this, | 听到留言 |
[03:31] | I want you to get your kit together. | 就收拾好你的装备 |
[03:32] | I just got off the phone with Olivia. | 我刚和奥利维亚通过电话 |
[03:33] | She said there was an incident on a train, | 她说有列火车上发生了一起事件 |
[03:35] | And I know how much you love trains. | 我知道你最喜欢火车了 |
[03:37] | Thought it might cheer you up. | 这应该能让你高兴起来 |
[03:38] | Be home to pick you up in 15 minutes, | 我15分钟后到家接你 |
[03:39] | All right? | 好吗 |
[04:15] | Have you noticed anything weird? | 你发现有点不对劲吗 |
[04:18] | Not yet, but give it ten minutes. | 还没 估计十分钟后就有了 |
[04:20] | I was actually talking about Walter. | 我是说沃尔特 |
[04:22] | Hello. I’m dr. Walter Bishop. | 你好 我是沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[04:24] | He’s been avoiding me all week. | 他整周都在回避我 |
[04:26] | He didn’t even look at me | 开车过来的路上 |
[04:27] | On the car ride over here. | 他都不肯看我 |
[04:28] | He’s stopped eating. | 他不吃不喝 |
[04:29] | I got him a new box of peak freans. | 给他新买的一盒饼干 |
[04:30] | He hasn’t even opened it. | 他都没开过 |
[04:32] | Well, did he say something? | 他有没有说过什么 |
[04:33] | No, all week it feels like he’s been | 没有 他整周都 |
[04:35] | Enveloped in this…sadness. | 闷闷不乐 |
[04:41] | I haven’t noticed anything. | 我没发现什么 |
[04:57] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[05:35] | Sir. | 先生 |
[05:36] | What are you doing? | 您在干什么 |
[05:37] | I’m checking their underwear. | 我在检查他们的内裤 |
[05:39] | Their underwear? | 内裤 |
[05:40] | I’m sure you’re familiar | 你应该清楚 |
[05:40] | That with sudden death | 突然死亡情况下 |
[05:43] | Victims often experience | 死者通常会 |
[05:45] | A sudden bladder release of urine, | 膀胱骤然释放尿液 |
[05:49] | And sometimes excrement. | 有时是粪便 |
[05:51] | Get off this train. | 请您下车 |
[05:53] | He’s with me. | 他是跟我来的 |
[05:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | I don’t know what happened | 德探员 我不知道 |
[05:59] | To these people, agent Dunham. | 这些人怎么了 |
[06:02] | My first guess is collective heart failure. | 初步推测是集体心脏停跳 |
[06:05] | You think these people died from having | 你说这些人是同时 |
[06:06] | A heart attack at the same time? | 心脏病发作而亡的吗 |
[06:08] | Perhaps it was sympathetic. | 可能是相互感染的 |
[06:10] | Contagious, like yawning. | 传染的 就像打哈欠 |
[06:13] | Come on, Walter. | 拜托 沃尔特 |
[06:13] | You really believe that? | 你真相信这个吗 |
[06:27] | Walter, does your theory suggest why all the lights | 沃尔特 你的推理能解释 |
[06:30] | Would be out in this car? | 车内的灯都灭了吗 |
[06:32] | No, there should be battery backup. | 不 应该有后备电源 |
[06:35] | Unless it wasn’t serviced properly. | 除非没有好好维护 |
[06:38] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员 |
[06:51] | He crossed paths with the man | 他上列车前 |
[06:52] | As he entered the train car. | 碰到一名男子 |
[06:53] | Six foot, brown hair, | 一米八左右 棕发 |
[06:54] | Wearing a trench coat. | 穿着防水大衣 |
[06:56] | And he’s sure that he saw him coming | 他确信自己看到该男子 |
[06:58] | Out of this train car. | 走出这辆列车 |
[07:00] | The man didn’t speak to him or acknowledge him. | 这男子没有跟他说话 |
[07:02] | He just exited down the stairs of the platform. | 直接下车 走上月台 |
[07:05] | Did we pick him up on surveillance? | 监控录像拍到他了吗 |
[07:06] | I’m waiting to get word | 我正在等工作人员 |
[07:07] | If they can pull him on any footage. | 调出相关录像 |
[07:20] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[07:31] | Hey, Rod, | 罗德 |
[07:33] | Found this over there. | 我在那边找到这个 |
[07:36] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[07:38] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生 |
[07:39] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[07:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | All the batteries are dead. | 所有电池都没电了 |
[07:46] | It’s not just the lights that went out. | 不仅仅是灯灭了 |
[07:47] | This is her cell phone, but they’re all dead. | 这是她的手机 都没电了 |
[07:49] | All the cell phones, laptops, mp3 players. | 所有手机 电脑 MP3播放器 |
[07:52] | They’re all completely drained of power. | 电量都被吸光了 |
[07:54] | Any theories, dr. Bishop? | 有什么想法 贝博士 |
[07:56] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[07:57] | Except my initial theory of collective | 但集体心脏停跳的推测 |
[08:00] | Heart failure is probably incorrect. | 应该是错的 |
[08:03] | I’ll need to take some of these bodies back to the lab. | 我想带几具尸体回实验室 |
[08:06] | Six or seven should suffice. | 六七具就够了 |
[08:11] | We have an image from the platform cameras. | 拿到月台录像的画面了 |
[08:20] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[08:22] | And how did he kill everything on this train? | 他是怎么杀死车上所有人的 |
[08:33] | This is unusual. | 太奇怪了 |
[08:35] | Dying organisms struggle for their last breath, | 垂死的器官通常都要苦苦挣扎一番 |
[08:37] | But these people appear | 而这些人 |
[08:38] | As if their switches have simply been turned off. | 就像开关被关掉一样平静 |
[08:42] | Hey, how’s it coming in here? | 进展如何 |
[08:44] | Hi, Peter. Not very good. | 彼得 进展不佳 |
[08:46] | Take samples of this man’s lung, brain, and skin. | 取了此男的肺部 大脑及皮肤样本 |
[08:49] | Something’s not right here. | 其中有点蹊跷 |
[08:51] | Yup, I think it’s my paycheck. | 对 我的薪水也挺蹊跷 |
[08:53] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[08:53] | Whatever it is, I’m sure | 不管是什么 |
[08:54] | You’re gonna make sense out of it, Walter. | 你肯定能找出原因 沃尔特 |
[08:59] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[09:00] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[09:02] | Is there something wrong? Something you wanna talk about? | 有事吗 想谈谈吗 |
[09:04] | No, everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[09:07] | Astro, show me those previous | 小方 给我看看 |
[09:09] | Cellular samples, please. | 之前的细胞样本 |
[09:15] | That’s extraordinary. | 有意思 |
[09:17] | The atp concentrations are unusually low. | 三磷酸腺苷浓度异常的低 |
[09:19] | Cellular process should continue for hours, | 即便人死后 细胞活动 |
[09:22] | Even after death, but this man’s mitochondria | 还能持续几个小时 但此人的线粒体 |
[09:24] | Seems to have ceased functioning well before it should. | 似乎过早地停止运作了 |
[09:27] | What do you say I take samples of the rest | 不如我取些样本 |
[09:29] | And see if there’s a trend? | 看是否有内在的规律 |
[09:35] | So what are you saying, Walter? | 沃尔特 你是说 |
[09:36] | That something was able to reach inside of these | 有某种物质介入到人的 |
[09:38] | People’s mitochondria and just– | 线粒体中 然后就像 |
[09:39] | Drain them, like the batteries | 就像火车上 |
[09:41] | In all of the electrical devices on the train. | 所有电子设备的电池被活活吸干 |
[09:43] | It wasn’t just their hearts | 停止工作的不仅仅 |
[09:45] | That stopped beating. | 是他们的心脏 |
[09:46] | It was every cell in their bodies. | 他们体内的每一个细胞都罢工了 |
[09:48] | What do you think could possibly do something like that? | 你觉得可能是什么会引起这种情况 |
[09:50] | I have no idea. | 毫无头绪 |
[09:55] | 20 years ago a person walking | 20年前 有个人在 |
[09:56] | Through Boston for two hours showed up | 进入波士顿的短短2小时内 |
[09:57] | On an average of ten different surveillance cameras. | 出现在10个不同的监控探头里 |
[10:00] | Now, it’s hundreds. | 现在的数目已经上百了 |
[10:02] | Bad for privacy, but good for us. | 虽然侵犯隐私 但也是为我们好 |
[10:04] | I’ve asked them to output each source | 我已经让他们把每个监控录像 |
[10:05] | To a different monitor. | 放到不同的屏幕上 |
[10:07] | Give us a sense of the route our suspect took. | 以便让我们搞清嫌犯的路径 |
[10:09] | Play it. | 播放 |
[10:11] | He exits the train station, | 他走出火车站 |
[10:12] | Crossing Ferris Ave., continuing north. | 穿过费里斯大道 一路向北 |
[10:16] | This is from the bank on Howard Street. | 这是在霍华德路上的银行提取的镜头 |
[10:18] | Coming around the corner. | 转了个弯 |
[10:19] | There, he enters a cafe. | 然后他走进一家咖啡屋 |
[10:23] | He spent almost 45 minutes inside, | 大约逗留了45分钟后 |
[10:25] | Then left the establishment. | 离开了那里 |
[10:28] | The guy kills a train full of people | 那家伙在杀了一车厢人之后 |
[10:29] | And then stops for a meal? | 还停下来吃了顿饭 |
[10:31] | And the trail goes cold there. | 到这里线索就断了 |
[10:33] | Once he left the cafe, | 他离开咖啡屋后 |
[10:34] | We couldn’t locate him on any other cameras. | 我们再没能在任何监控里找到他 |
[10:37] | But we have a place to start. | 但至少我们有个地方能入手 |
[10:40] | Cafe Wilusa. | 乌路沙咖啡屋 |
[10:43] | Yeah, he was here this morning. | 对 他早上是来过这里 |
[10:45] | He comes in all the time. | 他经常来 |
[10:46] | Weird guy. | 一个怪人 |
[10:47] | Weird how? | 怎么个怪法 |
[10:48] | Well, he always draws on stuff, | 他总在纸巾 桌布上 |
[10:50] | Like the napkins and the placemats. | 乱涂乱画 |
[10:52] | Well, what sort of stuff does he draw? | 那他画了些什么 |
[10:54] | Some kind of math, I think. | 像是数学公式吧 我觉得 |
[10:56] | To be honest, my higher math | 说老实话 我的高等数学 |
[10:57] | Ends at calculating my tip, so… | 最多就会算算小费 所以 |
[11:00] | Does he ever pay with a credit card? | 他用信用卡付过账吗 |
[11:01] | Sometimes he does. | 有时候会 |
[11:06] | Here. This is him. | 给 就是这张 |
[11:10] | Alistair Peck. | 阿利斯泰·派克 |
[11:12] | Thank you. This will really help. | 谢谢 这非常重要 |
[11:45] | Send the Bishops up, please. | 请贝肖普父子过来 |
[11:49] | These mathematical formulae | 这些数学公式 |
[11:51] | Are extraordinarily complex. | 可是无比复杂呀 |
[11:53] | Physicists use diagrams like these | 物理学家常用这种图示 |
[11:55] | To shorthand ideas about how subatomic particles behave. | 速记下关于亚原子粒子运动的设想 |
[12:00] | These are sublime. | 这些可是最高境界了 |
[12:02] | This may explain his flourish | 这也许就能解释 |
[12:04] | For numerical wallpapering. | 他这四壁的数学公式了 |
[12:06] | Astrophysics. He teaches at M.I.T. | 天体物理学 他在麻省理工任教 |
[12:09] | If I comprehend this correctly, | 如果我没理解错 |
[12:12] | Then this Alistair Peck | 这位阿利斯泰·派克 |
[12:14] | Has taken Einstein’s theory of relativity | 已经把爱因斯坦的理论付之于现实 |
[12:16] | And turned it on its ear. | 还把它演示出来 |
[12:18] | I grasp portions of it, | 我就看懂了一小部分 |
[12:20] | Tachyons are depicted here, | 那里描述的是超光子 |
[12:22] | But I fail to see their relevance. | 但我看不出它们之间的联系 |
[12:24] | However, it does confirm | 但是 这足以证明 |
[12:26] | That Dr. Peck was dealing with | 派克博士正在利用 |
[12:28] | Tremendous energy to do… | 巨大的能量以完成… |
[12:31] | Whatever it is he’s doing. | 他在研究的这事情 |
[12:53] | What are you doing with my things? | 你们在干什么 |
[13:10] | Peck is here, he’s downstairs. | 派克来了 他就在楼下 |
[13:18] | He just walked in off the street. | 他就这么从大街上走进来 |
[13:24] | I guess that explains | 我想这解释了 |
[13:25] | What all the surgical tools were for. | 为什么这里有这么多手术器械 |
[13:27] | What did you do to the people on that train? | 你对那节车厢里的乘客都做了什么 |
[13:31] | 12 innocent people. | 12个无辜的人 |
[13:34] | Those people aren’t dead, miss. | 小姐 他们并没有死 |
[13:37] | Not permanently. | 不是永久死亡 |
[13:40] | Of course they’re dead. | 他们当然死了 |
[13:42] | But they soon won’t be. | 但他们很快就会活过来 |
[13:43] | Although, others soon will be, I’m afraid. | 但其他人 我估计很快都会死的 |
[13:47] | Dr. Peck, I want you to lie down on the ground now. | 派克博士 请你趴在地板上 马上 |
[13:51] | Don’t take my computations. | 别拿走我的草稿纸 |
[13:52] | They’re meaningless to you. | 那些对你们完全没用 |
[13:54] | It is well within my ability | 都是凭我的才能 |
[13:56] | To make it so that you are never in | 推演而出 就凭你们 |
[13:58] | Possession of the things I require. | 拿在手里也是废纸一堆 |
[13:59] | You’ve implanted a Faraday mesh. | 你在身上植入了一个法拉第笼 |
[14:02] | What are you talking about, Walter? | 沃尔特 你在说什么 |
[14:04] | A shield, to create a temporal pocket around your body. | 一个在身体周围形成的保护屏障 |
[14:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:09] | Of course, what? | 当然什么 |
[14:09] | Why would he need a temporal pocket? | 他为什么需要一个保护屏障 |
[14:11] | That’s fantastic. | 真是太奇妙了 |
[14:13] | Dr. Peck, what are you doing? | 派克博士 你在干什么 |
[14:15] | Dr. Peck? | 派克博士 |
[14:17] | Walter, what’s happening? | 沃尔特 发生什么了 |
[14:33] | Spare change? | 给点零钱吧 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry you have to go through this again. | 抱歉又要让你受回刺激 |
[14:50] | Oh, god. | 噢 老天啊 |
[14:53] | Oh, god. | 我的天啊 |
[15:03] | Leave a message | 请留言 |
[15:05] | Hey, Walter, it’s Peter. | 沃尔特 是我 彼得 |
[15:09] | Your son, Peter. | 你儿子 彼得 |
[15:12] | All right, fine. | 好吧 算了 |
[15:13] | When you get this, | 听到留言后 |
[15:14] | I want you to get your kit together. | 收拾好你的工具箱 |
[15:15] | I just got off the phone with Olivia. | 我刚和奥利维亚通完话 |
[15:16] | She said there was an incident on a train, | 她说有列火车上发生了一起事件 |
[15:18] | And I know how much you love trains. | 我知道你最爱火车了 |
[15:20] | Thought it might cheer you up. | 我想这也许能让你高兴点 |
[15:21] | I’m coming home to pick you up in 15 minutes, | 15分钟内我来家里接你 |
[15:23] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:26] | Have you noticed anytng weird? | 你发现有点不对劲吗 |
[15:28] | Not yet, but give it ten minutes. | 还没 估计十分钟后就有了 |
[15:31] | I was actually talking about Walter. | 其实我说的是沃尔特 |
[15:34] | Excuse me. I’m Dr. Walter Bishop. | 打扰下 我是沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[15:36] | Is this the car? | 是这节车厢吗 |
[15:37] | Right over there. | 就在那边 |
[15:41] | Must be the car. | 肯定是这节车厢 |
[15:46] | Oh, my. | 我的天啊 |
[16:06] | Here’s the initial report. | 这是初步报告 |
[16:08] | You think these people | 你认为这些人是同时 |
[16:09] | Died from having a heart attack at the same time? | 心脏病发作而亡的吗 |
[16:11] | Perhaps it was sympathetic. | 可能是相互感染的 |
[16:14] | Contagious, like yawning. | 传染的 就像打哈欠 |
[16:24] | Walter, does your theory suggest why all the lights | 沃尔特 你的理论能解释为什么 |
[16:27] | Would be out in this car? | 这节车厢上所有的灯都灭了吗 |
[16:28] | No, there should be battery backup. | 不能 这里应该有后备电源 |
[16:30] | Unless it wasn’t serviced properly. | 除非没有好好维护 |
[16:33] | I’ll need to take some of these bodies | 我要带几具尸体 |
[16:35] | Back to the lab. | 回实验室 |
[16:36] | Six or seven should suffice. | 六七具应该够了 |
[16:39] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员 |
[16:50] | He crossed pass with the suspect | 上车时 |
[16:52] | as he entered the train car. | 他和嫌疑犯擦身而过 |
[16:53] | Says the man was in a raincoat. | 他说那个人穿着防水大衣 |
[16:55] | Six foot, brown hair. | 六英尺高[1.83米] 棕色头发 |
[16:56] | Says he touched the rail. | 下车时碰过扶手 |
[16:57] | We’re dusting for prints. | 我们正在取指纹 |
[17:00] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[17:01] | Uh, the man from the train– | 从车上下来那个人 |
[17:04] | Did he say something to you? | 他跟你说什么了吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[17:06] | What did he say? | 说什么了 |
[17:08] | “I’m sorry you have to go through this again.” | 抱歉又要让你受回刺激 |
[17:10] | Again? | 又一次 |
[17:29] | And what then? | 还说什么了 |
[17:30] | He stepped off the stairs and walked away. | 他走了下来 然后就离开了 |
[17:34] | Agent Dunham, agent Broyles. | 德探员 布探员 |
[17:38] | All the batteries are dead. | 所有电池都耗光了 |
[17:39] | All the cell phones, laptops– | 所有手机 笔记本电脑 |
[17:41] | They’re completely drained of power. | 所有的电量都彻底被耗光了 |
[17:45] | Hey, Ron… | 快来看 |
[17:47] | Look, I found this on the floor over there. | 我从地板上找到这个 |
[17:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[17:51] | Oh, thank you, thank you! | 劳驾 谢谢你 |
[17:53] | That-that-that’s mine. | 那个是我的 |
[17:54] | He found it on the floor up there. | 他从那边的地上捡到的 |
[17:56] | Oh? Oh. Thank you. | 是吗 太感谢你了 |
[18:05] | The mitochondria were depleted? | 所有线粒体都衰竭了 |
[18:07] | Yup, completely drained. | 没错 彻底衰竭了 |
[18:09] | The victims didn’t die of a group heart attack, | 受害者并非死于心脏病 |
[18:10] | they were just completely drained of biological energy. | 而是由于耗尽了体内的生物能量 |
[18:13] | Just like their phone batteries. | 和他们的电池情况一样 |
[18:14] | Pretty much. How is the question. | 差不多 原因还未查明 |
[18:16] | Walter’s still working on it. I’ll let you know | 沃尔特正在研究 有进展的话 |
[18:18] | if he finds out anything else. | 我会马上通知你的 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:21] | Dunham… we managed to I.D. | 德纳姆 我们找到了 |
[18:24] | the print we lifted off the train car railing. | 扶手上的指纹对应的资料 |
[18:26] | We got lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[18:27] | They matched a set NASA has on file. | 美国太空总署记录了他的资料 |
[18:30] | Dr. Alistair Peck. | 阿利斯泰·派克博士 |
[18:33] | What did he do at NASA? | 他在太空总署做什么研究 |
[18:34] | He was classified as part of a think tank. | 只写了他是智囊团的一员 |
[18:37] | We don’t know much more than that, yet. | 其他的一无所知 |
[18:39] | Well, we know that he lives here. | 至少我们知道了他的住址 |
[18:41] | 412 Inman street. | 因曼街 412号 |
[19:04] | Send the Bishops up, please. | 让贝肖普上来 |
[19:14] | Mr. Peck may have done project work for NASA, | 派克可能是以前为太空总署做过项目 |
[19:17] | But he’s employed locally. | 而他是在本地工作 |
[19:20] | Astrophysics. He teaches at M.I.T. | 天体物理学 他在麻省理工任教 |
[19:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:29] | Wow, I’m having deja vu. | 我有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I read that deja vu is fate’s way | 书上说 似曾相识的感觉 |
[19:34] | of telling you that you’re exactly | 只是用迷信的说法 |
[19:36] | where you’re supposed to be. | 来解释你来对了地方 |
[19:38] | That’s why you feel like you’ve been there before. | 这就是为什么你感觉曾经来过这里 |
[19:40] | You are right in line with you’re own destiny. | 说明你的行为符合命运的安排 |
[19:43] | Well, do you believe that? | 你信这些吗 |
[19:45] | Mm…no. | 不信 |
[19:47] | It’s a bit mystical for my taste. | 太诡异 不合我胃口 |
[19:52] | I never get them, myself. | 我从没有过那种感觉 |
[19:54] | Maybe that’s ’cause I’m not on track | 或许因为我不在 |
[19:55] | with my own destiny. | 命运的轨迹上 |
[19:57] | Huh, look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[20:00] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[20:02] | A photo album. | 一本相册 |
[20:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | But who are you? | 那么你是谁呢 |
[20:17] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:30] | Well, one of them is bound to be back sooner or later. | 他们其中的一个迟早会回来的 |
[20:35] | Hopefully sooner. | 希望是早点 |
[20:46] | Shall we go home now? | 能回家了吗 |
[20:47] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我等的不耐烦了 |
[20:53] | Olivia…might I come with you? | 奥利维亚 我能和你一起走吗 |
[20:57] | In your car? | 坐你的车 |
[20:59] | I can’t drive home with him. | 我没法和他一起回家 |
[21:01] | I can’t look at him. | 我不敢直视他 |
[21:02] | Walter, you can’t keep doing this. | 沃尔特 你不能一直这样 |
[21:04] | Peter knows that something’s upsetting you. | 彼得已经发现了你有烦心事 |
[21:06] | I’ve written him a letter. | 我给他写了封信 |
[21:09] | Instead of me stammering in fits and starts, | 以避免我想告诉他时无法开口 |
[21:12] | a letter is more concise. | 还是信比较简洁明了 |
[21:14] | It explains everything in just the right words. | 可以通过文字精确的解释一切 |
[21:20] | Except that every time I think I’m ready to tell him, | 不过我总会情不自禁地想到 |
[21:23] | I envision his reaction when he reads it | 当我把信给他时 |
[21:25] | and I run the scene in my mind again and again. | 他会有何种剧烈的反应 |
[21:30] | And every time, the outcome is terrible. | 而每一次 我想到的结果都很糟 |
[21:35] | But I will do it. | 但我还是会给他的 |
[21:37] | But first… | 不过首先 |
[21:40] | There’s something I’m waiting for, agent Dunham– | 德纳姆 我在等待某个时机 |
[21:44] | Something important. | 某个重要的时机 |
[21:46] | Hey, guys, check this out. | 过来看看这个 |
[21:48] | Templates. Forms. | 模具和模板 |
[21:52] | What are they for? | 干什么用的 |
[21:53] | Well, they’re what you’d use to cast machine parts, | 当你铸造机器零件时会用到这些 |
[21:55] | but these look like they were handmade. | 不过这些看起来更像手工做的 |
[21:56] | This one is dated several months ago, | 这件是几个月前做的 |
[22:00] | this one even earlier. | 这个更早一些 |
[22:04] | He refers to them as prototypes. | 上面还写着原型 |
[22:07] | But prototypes for what? | 干什么用的原型 |
[22:46] | Alistair Peck was a professor here for six years. | 阿利斯泰·派克六年前在这里任教授 |
[22:49] | His focus–obsession– was particle acceleration. | 他专攻的领域为粒子加速 |
[22:53] | Um, creating wormholes without a particle collider. | 在不用粒子对撞机的情况下 创造虫洞 |
[22:56] | All right, you’re saying that Dr. Peck’s | 好吧 就是说派克博士 |
[22:57] | area of expertise was time travel? | 是时间旅行领域的专家 |
[22:59] | He kept cranking out theories, and eventually | 他不断提出理论 最终 |
[23:01] | every one of them was over our heads. | 这些理论超出了我们的理解范围 |
[23:03] | That must have been frustrating | 他的上司 |
[23:04] | for his superiors. | 肯定要抓狂了 |
[23:05] | Embarrassing is a better classification. | 只是有些尴尬而已 |
[23:08] | They wanted to fire Alistair but he saved them | 他们本想解雇阿利斯泰 |
[23:09] | the trouble and left, about a year ago. | 不过他一年前自己辞职了 |
[23:13] | Is this his wife? | 这是他的妻子吗 |
[23:18] | Ah, the fiancee. | 是未婚妻 |
[23:20] | Her name is Arlette. | 她叫阿尔莱特 |
[23:21] | Do you remember her last name? | 你还记得她的姓吗 |
[23:23] | I don’t recall, no. | 不记得了 |
[23:24] | Do you know | 他还有 |
[23:25] | any other friends he might have had? | 其他的朋友 |
[23:27] | People he knew? | 或者认识的人吗 |
[23:28] | That’s the sad thing. | 很悲剧 |
[23:29] | He was kind to everyone, | 他对所有人都很好 |
[23:30] | but he never socialized. | 不过他从不社交 |
[23:32] | I think I was his only friend. | 可能我是他唯一的朋友了 |
[23:33] | Well, anything that you can remember | 关于派克先生 你还记得什么吗 |
[23:35] | about Mr. Peck, it could be important. | 对我们可能很重要 |
[23:42] | Alistair sent me these about six months ago | 阿尔莱特六个月前给了我这些 |
[23:46] | He had hopes of seeing them published. | 他想出版这些稿子 |
[23:48] | Uh, can we take them? | 我们能拿走这些吗 |
[23:49] | They’re only gathering dust here. | 没问题 留在这里也没用 |
[23:51] | They are pretty dense. | 写的非常玄秘 |
[23:52] | Most would say it’s gobbledegook. | 看起来像天书一样 |
[23:54] | Well, I happen to know | 我正好认识一个 |
[23:55] | someone who’s fluent in gobbledegook. | 能读懂天书的人 |
[24:00] | I’m finished. | 搞定了 |
[24:03] | In another 20 years, with the assistance | 给我二十年时间 然后再 |
[24:05] | of some other great minds, | 找些能人来协助我 |
[24:07] | I will have absorbed this information. | 或许我可以理解这些内容 |
[24:10] | Alistair Peck | 阿利斯泰·派克 |
[24:12] | has conceived of some extraordinary theories | 提出了一些非凡的理论 |
[24:15] | and is possibly implementing them. | 而且能够将其变为现实 |
[24:17] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[24:18] | He may well be able to travel through time. | 他很可能可以穿越时间 |
[24:22] | Conceivably. | 可想而知 |
[24:23] | Einstein himself theorized this. | 爱因斯坦提出了这么个理论 |
[24:26] | 10:00 a.m…11:00 a.m. | 早上10点 11点 |
[24:29] | He said that if something | 他说 如果能将 |
[24:32] | Could propel an object faster than the speed of light, | 某物的速度加至超过光速 |
[24:35] | Then time would appear to bend. | 时间就会弯曲 |
[24:40] | When those two folds connect, | 要使两边相互重合 |
[24:44] | A tremendous amount of energy is required | 需要巨大的能量 |
[24:47] | To absorb the jump. | 来吸收时间的跨越 |
[24:50] | From any power source. | 来自所有的电源 |
[24:51] | So the laptops, the phones– | 所以手提电脑 手机 |
[24:53] | And anyone who was near him. | 还有在他身边的每个人 |
[24:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:55] | Then what you’re saying, Walter, is that | 沃尔特 你的意思是说 |
[24:57] | Peck’s moving through time is what killed | 派克穿越时间导致了 |
[24:58] | All of these people on the train. | 列车上乘客的死亡 |
[25:00] | That is my theory, yes, and Olivia, if it is right, | 这只是我的理论 奥利维亚 如果正确 |
[25:02] | Then we may well have apprehended this man already. | 我们可能已经抓到过他 |
[25:06] | Possibly several times. | 甚至是好多次了 |
[25:08] | I found his fiancee. | 我查到他的未婚妻了 |
[25:10] | The car in one of the photo album pictures | 一张相簿里照片上的车 |
[25:12] | Is registered to an Arlette Turling. | 是以阿尔莱特·特灵这名字注册的 |
[25:14] | Her license information is coming through. | 她的信息资料正在调出 |
[25:16] | Okay, that’s her. Find out whatever you can. | 好 就是她 找到所有关于她的信息 |
[25:18] | She’s our only connection to Peck. | 她是我们关于派克的唯一线索 |
[25:20] | Third volume is unfinished. | 第三册还没写完 |
[25:22] | There’s a handwritten segment at the back, | 后面有手写的章段 |
[25:25] | Then the writing stops. | 然后写作就停止了 |
[25:27] | The unfinished chapter is entitled | 未完成的章节名称是 |
[25:30] | “Achieving the Arlette principle.” | 阿尔莱特原理的实现 |
[25:33] | What’d you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[25:35] | “Achieving the arlette principle.” | 阿尔莱特原理的实现 |
[25:40] | I think I know why Peck is doing this. | 我想我知道派克为什么这么做了 |
[25:42] | Arlette Turling was killed in a car accident | 阿尔莱特·特灵死于10个月前的 |
[25:45] | Ten months ago. | 一场车祸 |
[25:46] | On the 18th of May. | 5月18日 |
[25:48] | What if Alistair Peck is going back to save her? | 如果阿利斯泰·派克是要回去救她呢 |
[25:56] | Grief can drive people to extraordinary lengths. | 悲伤能驱使人跨越难以想象的境界 |
[26:06] | Now, considering the amount of energy that was drawn | 鉴于他今早上在火车站着陆时 |
[26:10] | When he landed at the station this morning, | 吸走的能量总额 |
[26:12] | Using Peck’s own theories, | 根据派克自己的理论 |
[26:14] | I estimate that we witnessed just a 12-hour jump. | 我估计我们看到的只是12小时的穿越 |
[26:18] | 10-month jump… | 如果是穿越10个月 |
[26:21] | The results would be devastating. | 那后果将不堪设想 |
[26:23] | Well, how many casualties? | 那会造成多少人员伤亡 |
[26:25] | It would depend where he landed. | 那要看他在哪里着陆 |
[26:29] | Hundreds. | 殃及数百人 |
[26:38] | This is weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[26:39] | I did a search for Peck’s cell phone | 当我们刚认定派克为嫌疑犯时 |
[26:41] | When we first I.D.’d him as a suspect. | 我查了他的手机 |
[26:44] | He didn’t have one, | 他没有手机 |
[26:45] | But Arlette Turling’s number is still active. | 但阿尔莱特·特灵的号码仍在使用 |
[26:48] | Someone’s paying the bill. | 有人付了话费 |
[26:50] | Now, in the past 24 hours, | 在过去24小时内 |
[26:52] | The primary cell tower that’s been | 接收到阿尔莱特 |
[26:54] | Handling the signal from Arlette’s cell phone | 手机信号的主发射塔 |
[26:56] | Is a tower near Albany Street. | 在奥尔巴尼街附近 |
[26:59] | Well, what’s near Albany Street? | 奥尔巴尼街附近有什么 |
[27:01] | M.I.T. | 麻省理工大学 |
[27:03] | Well, what’s he doing at M.I.T.? | 他在麻省理工干什么 |
[27:04] | The professor said that she hadn’t seen him | 那教授说她已经将近一年 |
[27:05] | For almost a year. | 没见过他了 |
[27:06] | Well, Walter has a lab here, | 既然沃尔特在这里有个实验室 |
[27:08] | Maybe Peck has a lab there. | 也许派克在那里也有一个 |
[27:16] | According to the files, | 资料显示 |
[27:18] | The lab registered to Peck when he was a professor here | 在派克还是这里的教授时 |
[27:20] | Was lab 107. | 他的实验室在107室 |
[27:22] | Are there any windows in that lab? | 那实验室有窗户吗 |
[27:24] | Get your men on the rooftops. | 召集你的人去屋顶集合 |
[27:26] | Are those guns really necessary? | 带这么多枪真有必要吗 |
[27:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:29] | Want me to take you back home? | 要我带你回家吗 |
[27:30] | – No, Peter – No, | -不要 彼得 -别 |
[27:32] | Just stay there. | 待在那儿 |
[27:33] | Agent Broyles… | 布探员 |
[27:34] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[27:36] | If we are correct, | 如果我们想的没错 |
[27:37] | And, for Peck, this is about | 对派克来说 他是想 |
[27:39] | Bringing a dead loved one back to life, | 救回他已死去的挚爱 |
[27:41] | Then Peck and I, | 那我和派克 |
[27:42] | We have something in common. | 就有共同之处了 |
[27:44] | Let me speak to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[27:45] | Walter, I– | 沃尔特 我 |
[27:46] | Of course I know that killing him | 当然我知道杀死他 |
[27:47] | Is the only way to ensure | 是唯一能保证 |
[27:49] | That he won’t jump, but if I could | 他不会穿越的方法 但如果 |
[27:50] | Talk to him, I think I can | 我能跟他谈谈 我想 |
[27:53] | Convince him to stop this. | 我可以说服他罢手 |
[27:59] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:02] | Let’s talk to Broyles. | 我们去和布洛伊商量一下 |
[28:33] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[28:34] | I am not a threat. | 我对你没有威胁 |
[28:36] | I am an ambassador. | 我是来和你谈判的 |
[28:40] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[28:43] | You’re Dr. Walter Bishop. | 你是沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[28:44] | I’ve read you. | 我看过你的著作 |
[28:46] | New frontiers in genetic hybridization. | 基因杂交领域的先锋 |
[28:49] | And I know that if you wanted to, | 我知道只要你愿意 |
[28:53] | You could disappear from here in a second. | 你瞬间就能从这里消失 |
[28:58] | Please trust me. | 请相信我 |
[29:06] | You and I both know there are certain things | 你我都清楚有些我们 |
[29:08] | We take for granted– | 一向视为理所当然的事情 |
[29:10] | The laws of nature for example– | 比如自然法则 |
[29:12] | That are not necessarily binding. | 其实不一定成立 |
[29:16] | There are places on this earth | 这世界上有时候 |
[29:17] | Where two plus two most definitely does not equal four. | 2加2不一定等于4 |
[29:22] | You’ve figured out how to bend time. | 你想出了怎样穿越时间 |
[29:24] | But you’re only interested | 但是你只想 |
[29:26] | In traveling to the past. | 穿越到过去 |
[29:28] | Your goal, your next jump | 你的目标 你的下一次穿越 |
[29:29] | Is the 18th of May. | 是5月18日 |
[29:33] | So you know. | 你都知道了 |
[29:35] | The 18th of May. | 5月18日 |
[29:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:40] | Don’t do that! Don’t stand there! | 别这么做 别站在那里 |
[29:41] | There are snipers outside. | 外面有狙击手 |
[29:43] | Stay away from the window! | 离窗户远点 |
[29:47] | I hope he knows what he’s doing. | 但愿他知道自己在干什么 |
[29:48] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[29:50] | What do you really want? | 你到底想干什么 |
[29:54] | My calculations show | 我算出了结果 |
[29:56] | What you must already know. | 你早就知道的结果 |
[29:58] | An enormous amount of energy will be drained | 在你着陆之处 |
[30:00] | From wherever you arrive | 大量的能量会被吸收 |
[30:02] | And a large number of people | 许许多多人 |
[30:04] | Will be killed. | 会因此死亡 |
[30:05] | But each jump back | 但每次穿越回去 |
[30:06] | Clears that slate. | 时间又会重新平衡 |
[30:08] | No. | 不对 |
[30:08] | If you are reunited with your fiancee | 就算你碰到了你的未婚妻 |
[30:11] | And you pull her from that car, | 你把她从车里救了出来 |
[30:13] | The victims of this last | 这最后一次大规模 |
[30:16] | Massive reset will remain dead. | 时间穿越的受害者将永远死去 |
[30:20] | Listen. | 听着 |
[30:28] | On the day of the crash, | 出车祸那天 |
[30:29] | We argued. | 我们吵架了 |
[30:31] | Arlette wanted me to go to some store | 阿尔莱特要我去商店 |
[30:33] | To register for wedding gifts, | 订购结婚礼物 |
[30:35] | And I hurt her feelings | 我伤了她的心 |
[30:36] | And I left. | 我走了 |
[30:38] | As I walked, I became drawn to something on the horizon. | 我走着 被眼前的东西所吸引 |
[30:41] | A large, red ball. | 一个又大又红的气球 |
[30:44] | It was a hot air balloon. | 一个热气球 |
[30:46] | Moored on the city’s outskirts, out in this field. | 停在城市郊区的田野上 |
[30:50] | I spent the whole day in this field, | 我在田野上站了一天 |
[30:52] | Looking at this balloon, | 看着气球 |
[30:55] | And I got my answer. | 我找到了答案 |
[30:58] | I had an epiphany of how to physically | 顿悟到如何用身体 |
[31:00] | Apply my theories of time travel. | 实现时间旅行 |
[31:04] | I was in that field the moment her car was hit. | 我在田野时 她被车撞了 |
[31:09] | 18th May till 18 p.M. | 5月18日 下午6点 |
[31:13] | If I’d have simply done what she asked me, | 如果我当时答应了她 |
[31:15] | If I’d have said, “Sure, I’ll go with you,” | 如果我说 “当然 我跟你走” |
[31:19] | I know it wouldn’t have happened. | 我知道惨剧就不会发生 |
[31:24] | I will jump back. | 我一定要回去 |
[31:26] | But I’ll jump back into that empty field, Walter. | 但我是要回到空旷的田野 沃尔特 |
[31:29] | And I’ll only drain the energy from the plant life. | 我只会吸收植物的能量 |
[31:33] | Energy will be dispersed, no one will die, | 能量会消散 没人会死 |
[31:35] | And I will pull Arlette from that car and I will save her life. | 把阿尔莱特拉出车 就能救她 |
[31:40] | I know why you haven’t gone back to may 18th, yet. | 我知道你为何还没回到5月18日 |
[31:48] | Because you don’t know how to. | 因为你不知道怎么做 |
[31:51] | You haven’t been able to jump back any further than the train. | 你最多只能回到列车上 |
[32:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:07] | Someone get that signal back online! | 赶快接回信号 |
[32:11] | You approximate the time curvature | 你用七阶多项式 |
[32:14] | Using a seventh order polynomial. | 得出时间曲率值 |
[32:18] | But you made one small error. | 但你犯了个小错 |
[32:20] | For the distance you require, | 按你要求的距离 |
[32:21] | It should be at least nine. | 应该至少用九阶 |
[32:25] | I’ve read you too. | 我也读过你的著作 |
[32:28] | I can’t get him back on line. He turned the radio off. | 无法加载信号 他把无线关了 |
[32:33] | Get a team up there, now. | 马上派一组人上去 |
[32:37] | I’m telling you how to do this, | 我告诉你怎么做 |
[32:38] | But I’m telling you you cannot do it. | 但也警告你不能做 |
[32:41] | I must do it. | 我必须做 |
[32:41] | You’ll never be able to live with the consequences. | 你绝对承担不了后果 |
[32:43] | I told you, no one will die. | 我说了 没人会死 |
[32:46] | That’s not the consequences I’m talking about. | 我说的不是这个后果 |
[32:49] | I, too, attempted the unimaginable, | 我也试过跨越无限 |
[32:53] | And I succeeded. | 而且成功了 |
[32:56] | I crossed into another universe, | 我进入了另一个世界 |
[33:00] | And took a son that wasn’t mine. | 带走了别人的儿子 |
[33:03] | And since then, not a day has passed | 之后的每一天 |
[33:05] | Without me feeling the burden of that act. | 我都为此深受煎熬 |
[33:14] | I’m going to tell you something | 告诉你一件事 |
[33:17] | That I have never told another soul. | 我之前从未对人提及 |
[33:25] | Until I took my son from the other side, | 从另一边带走我儿子前 |
[33:30] | I had never believed in god. | 我从来不信上帝 |
[33:35] | But it occurred to me… | 但事实却是 |
[33:37] | That my actions had betrayed him | 我的罪行忤逆于祂 |
[33:41] | And that everything that had happened to me since was god punishing me. | 之后发生的事 都是上帝在惩罚我 |
[33:47] | So now I’m looking for a sign of forgiveness. | 我在寻求宽恕 |
[33:53] | I’ve asked god for a sign of forgiveness. | 我希望上帝让我看到宽恕的征兆 |
[33:58] | A specific one, a white tulip. | 特定的征兆 白郁金香 |
[34:03] | Tulips don’t bloom | 现在这个时节 |
[34:04] | This time of year– white or otherwise. | 任何颜色的郁金香都不开花 |
[34:07] | But he’s god. | 可他是上帝 |
[34:10] | And if god can forgive me for my acts | 如果上帝肯宽恕我 |
[34:14] | Then maybe… | 或许… |
[34:16] | It’s in the realm of possibility | 如果这有可能 |
[34:19] | That my son, possibly, | 那我儿子 |
[34:22] | May be able to forgive me too. | 可能也会原谅我 |
[34:25] | Walter, god is science. | 沃尔特 科学就是上帝 |
[34:30] | God is polio and flu vaccines | 上帝就是小儿麻痹症跟流感的疫苗 |
[34:33] | And M.R.I. Machines, and artificial hearts. | 核磁共振成像仪 人工心脏 |
[34:38] | If you are a man of science, | 如果你相信科学 |
[34:39] | Then that’s the only faith we need. | 科学就是我们的唯一信仰 |
[34:45] | Then allow me to serve as a precautionary tale. | 那就当我说的是预警故事 |
[34:50] | There will be repercussions | 如果你把阿尔莱特拉出车 |
[34:53] | If you pull Arlette from that car. | 肯定会产生一定影响 |
[34:56] | You don’t know how things will be changed | 你不知道你的行为会如何 |
[34:58] | By your actions, but they will. | 改变事态 但肯定会改变 |
[35:00] | It’s not our place to adjust the universe. | 我们不能随意调整世界 |
[35:04] | And you will never be able | 而且你每次看着她时 |
[35:05] | To look at her again without knowing that, | 都会跟我看儿子时一样 |
[35:07] | Just like every time I look at my son. | 无法回避这点 |
[35:13] | I have traveled through madness to figure this out. | 我经历了疯狂才想明白 |
[35:16] | And you will too. | 你也会如此 |
[35:25] | You’re asking me to just leave her there. | 你要我丢下她去死 |
[35:37] | No, no, no! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[35:38] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[35:39] | Stop! No, please! | 住手 拜托 |
[35:41] | Gentlemen, please! | 各位 请住手 |
[35:42] | Don’t you see? | 你们不懂吗 |
[35:43] | We won’t remember this. | 我们会忘记这些的 |
[35:45] | Don’t you see? We won’t remember anything. | 你们不懂吗 我们会忘记这些的 |
[35:46] | We won’t remember! | 我们会忘记的 |
[35:56] | Officer, I need a backup. | 警官 请求增援 |
[36:00] | Copy that. Where’s your twenty? | 明白 请说位置 |
[36:03] | I’m at 412 inman street. | 因曼街412号 |
[36:09] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[36:10] | I did a search for Peck’s cell phone | 刚确定派克为嫌犯时 |
[36:12] | When we first I.D.’d him as a suspect. | 就搜索过他的电话 |
[36:14] | He didn’t have one. | 他没有电话 |
[36:16] | But Arlette Turling’s number is still active. | 但阿尔莱特·特灵的号码还在用 |
[36:18] | Now in the past 24 hours, the primary cell tower | 过去24小时 接收信号的 |
[36:21] | That’s been handling the signal is a tower near… | 主信号塔就在… |
[36:25] | Albany street. | 奥尔巴尼街 |
[36:28] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[36:28] | Alistair Peck is back at his residence. | 阿利斯泰·派克回住所了 |
[36:31] | Six dead, including two boston p.D. Officers. | 六人死亡 包括两名波士顿警官 |
[36:34] | We have to take him down before he jumps again. | 他再次穿梭前 必须拿下他 |
[37:44] | I have a shot. | 请求击毙 |
[37:46] | Take it. | 击毙 |
[39:42] | I haven’t seen you look at that letter for a while. | 很久没看到你拿出这封信了 |
[39:44] | It’s been almost a year since alistair died. | 阿利斯泰已去世快一年了 |
[39:46] | Today’s the day I’m supposed to send it. | 我今天该寄信了 |
[39:49] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[39:52] | Apparently, alistair felt whatever it is, | 显然不管是什么 |
[39:54] | He could put in your trust. | 阿利斯泰都很信任你 |
[39:57] | He wouldn’t have sealed it | 他把信封封上 |
[39:58] | If he wanted me to see what’s inside. | 就说明不想让人看 |
[41:28] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[41:29] | Hey, I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[41:31] | Fixed your turntable. | 把你的唱机转盘修好了 |
[41:36] | I’d tell you to keep it out of the lab this time, | 我还是说 不要放在实验室 |
[41:37] | But I know you won’t. | 但我知道你不会听 |
[41:39] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢 彼得 |
[41:40] | I thought maybe you’d like some music to cheer you up. | 我想你会乐意听点音乐 振作情绪 |
[41:47] | Walter, I know that you’ve been in a funk for the last couple of weeks. | 沃尔特 我知道你这几周不太高兴 |
[41:51] | If there’s something you want to talk to me about… | 如果你有事想跟我说… |
[41:52] | No. | 没有 |
[41:56] | Something was weighing on me, | 我心里压着一件事 |
[41:59] | A decision, but… | 一个决定 不过… |
[42:01] | I’m fine. | 现在没事了 |
[42:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:07] | I’m gonna go hit the hay. | 我去睡觉了 |