时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The shape-shifters on your side are looking for someone. | 处于你世界的变形战士正在寻找某人 |
[00:06] | William Bell told me that | 威廉·贝尔告诉我说 |
[00:07] | Newton wants to open a doorway | 牛顿想要开启一扇 |
[00:09] | from our universe to the other side | 我们宇宙到另一个宇宙的大门 |
[00:11] | You once built a door | 你曾经制作了一扇门 |
[00:13] | that let you walk between worlds. | 一扇让你在两个世界间穿梭的大门 |
[00:15] | Tell me how you did it. | 告诉我 你是怎样做到的 |
[00:18] | I can save him. | 我能救他 |
[00:19] | Peter is dead. | 彼得已经死了 |
[00:20] | I’m talking about the other Peter, | 我说的是另一个彼得 |
[00:22] | the one on the other side. | 另一个宇宙的彼得 |
[00:24] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我父亲 |
[00:26] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
[00:27] | I’ve done enough damage | 我造成的伤害够多了 |
[00:28] | I have to tell him who he really is. | 我必须告诉他 他的真实身份 |
[00:46] | You feel that? | 你感觉到吗 |
[00:48] | What? | 什么 |
[00:50] | The…The shaking. | 震动 |
[00:51] | A whole lot of shakin’ goin’ on. | 好多东西在震 |
[00:54] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我说真的 |
[00:56] | And you’re stoned. Give me that. | 你嗨过头了 把它给我 |
[01:01] | I thought you said this place was abandoned. | 你不是说这里已经废弃了吗 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna check it out. | 我去看看 |
[01:05] | We should just go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[01:07] | No, just hang tight. | 不 呆着 |
[01:08] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[02:20] | What the hell? | 天啊 |
[03:16] | This totally sucks. | 烦死了 |
[03:18] | What took you so long? | 你怎么去这么久 |
[03:19] | You scared the hell out of me. | 吓死我了 |
[03:20] | I want to leave here, Dave. | 我要离开这儿 Dave |
[03:55] | Oh, come on, Walter, not again. | 别这样 沃尔特 又来了 |
[03:57] | I’m just rearranging. | 我只是重新整理一下 |
[03:59] | Uh, it’s not quite right yet. | 还没完全弄好呢 |
[04:01] | It’s fine. | 本来好好的啊 |
[04:03] | And it was fine yesterday and fine the day before that. | 不管是昨天还是更早以前都好好的 |
[04:06] | A well-ordered house | 房子井然有序 |
[04:08] | Is–is the sign of a well-ordered mind. | 表明有一颗井然有序的心 |
[04:10] | Yeah, but staying up all night | 没错 但花一整晚 |
[04:11] | to find the perfect place for your laundry hamper | 为你的洗衣篮找个合适位置 |
[04:13] | is a sign of something else, in my books. | 在我这里 却表明别的东西 |
[04:17] | Come on, leave that for later. | 来嘛 晚点再整理 |
[04:19] | I got you a surprise. | 我给你带了点惊喜 |
[04:20] | I thought maybe we could bake a pie together. | 我想或许我们可以一起烤个派 |
[04:22] | Your favorite– | 你最喜欢 |
[04:23] | Say, pecan? | 山胡桃了对不 |
[04:25] | I got all the good stuff. | 我买回来全部上好食材 |
[04:26] | You want to whip the batter? | 你想打面糊吗 |
[04:31] | The batter can wait. | 打面糊可以等一下 |
[04:32] | There’s something we have to talk about. | 有些事我们得谈谈 |
[04:34] | Okay, fair enough. It’s your room. | 说的没错 那是你房间 |
[04:36] | – You can decorate it however you like. – It’s not that. | -你想怎样就怎样 -与那无关 |
[04:39] | There’s something you deserve to know. | 是一些你应该知道的事 |
[04:45] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[04:47] | Every living thing dies. | 一切生物皆会死亡 |
[04:52] | As a scientist, | 作为一个科学家 |
[04:54] | That’s one of the hardest things to accept, | 那是最难接受的事实之一 |
[04:57] | That– that we try to understand | 所以我们试着去了解 |
[05:00] | The mechanisms of life, | 生命的运作机制 |
[05:01] | But inevitably, we can’t defeat death, | 但是无论我们多么渴望 |
[05:05] | no matter how much we–we may want to. | 我们还是无法战胜死亡 |
[05:10] | It’s Olivia. | 是奥利维亚 |
[05:11] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:17] | Yeah, sure. We’ll meet you outside. | 好的 我们在外面等你 |
[05:19] | Something happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[05:21] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[05:22] | She’s on her way to pick us up. | 她说马上来接我们 |
[05:25] | I’ll–I’ll get my field kit. | 我去拿工具箱 |
[05:27] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[05:30] | Oh, it’s–it’s– it’s all right, Peter. | 没事 彼得 |
[05:32] | It can wait. | 等等吧 |
[05:41] | Name’s Jill Redmond. | 死者名叫吉尔·雷德蒙 |
[05:42] | Her purse was found outside the car. | 她的手提包在车外被发现 |
[05:44] | Patrolman found her with a broken neck. | 巡警发现时她已被割喉 |
[05:47] | That’s the cause of death. | 那就是死因 |
[05:48] | But the medical examiner found this– | 但验尸官发现了这个 |
[05:50] | Three puncture wounds in her soft palate. | 她的软腭上有三个刺伤 |
[05:53] | Raised a red flag in the FBI database | 在联调局数据库里那是危险信号 |
[05:55] | and came up the chain to me. | 由此联系了我 |
[05:56] | Shape-shifters. | 变形战士 |
[05:58] | Well, the last time we heard of Newton and his men | 我们最后一次有牛顿及其同伙的消息 |
[06:00] | Was in New York. | 是在纽约 |
[06:02] | They must have needed her identity for something. | 他们一定是需要假借她的身份行事 |
[06:04] | What else do we know about her? | 关于她我们还知道什么 |
[06:05] | We’re running a background check on her now. | 我们正在调查她的背景 |
[06:07] | Well, we should send her photograph | 我们要将她的照片发给 |
[06:09] | to the local and state law enforcement | 本地及本州的执法机构 |
[06:11] | And make sure they know that she just got | 确保他们知道 |
[06:12] | a hell of a lot more dangerous than she looks. | 她比看上去危险多了 |
[06:15] | Look… | 看 |
[06:17] | It’s a lemon zinger, I believe. | 我相信这是柠檬亢奋剂 |
[06:20] | Mm! It’s not as good as the stuff I grow, | 没有我种植的品种好 |
[06:23] | But it’s not bad either. | 但也不差 |
[06:24] | Well, at least she died in a happy place. | 至少她死的时候挺快活的 |
[06:26] | I’m not so sure. | 我不这么认为 |
[06:28] | The girl’s wearing lipstick, | 这女孩涂了唇膏 |
[06:30] | But there isn’t any on the joint. | 但却没有任何同伴 |
[06:33] | So you think that maybe she was with somebody? | 那么你认为她曾和某人一起吗 |
[06:35] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[06:36] | Maybe someone who was lucky enough to get away. | 也许是某人刚好幸运地离开了 |
[07:09] | Three puncture wounds to the soft palate. | 软腭上有三处刺伤 |
[07:14] | All clear. | 警报解除 |
[07:15] | The rest of the place is deserted. | 其他地方都已经废弃了 |
[07:16] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
[07:24] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[07:26] | Walter, have you seen anything like this before? | 沃尔特 你以前见过这样的东西吗 |
[07:29] | I think I may have. | 我想我见过 |
[07:30] | It’s awfully familiar. | 这太相似了 |
[07:32] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[07:33] | It reminds me of a beanbag chair | 这让我想起了 |
[07:35] | I once owned… | 我的一张豆袋沙发 |
[07:37] | 1974. | 那是1974年 |
[07:45] | So when a shape-shifter takes a body, | 那么 变形人得到某个身体 |
[07:48] | It’s because they want access, | 是因为能为其所用 |
[07:49] | Like, uh, the one that– that turned into the nurse, | 就像 那个变成护士的 |
[07:52] | Came after me at the hospital, | 可以跟我到医院里 |
[07:54] | Or, uh– or charlie. | 还有查理 |
[07:56] | so what would the shape-shifters want with these kids? | 那变形人变成这些小孩想干什么呢 |
[08:00] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你认为那是个好主意吗 |
[08:03] | Oh, yeah, I think it’s harmless enough. | 我认为这没什么坏处 |
[08:20] | Mercury. | 水银 |
[08:24] | Walter, if that’s mercury, | 沃尔特 如果那是水银 |
[08:26] | do you think that this is a shape-shifter? | 那你认为这是变形战士吗 |
[08:28] | I do believe it is. | 我想是的 |
[08:35] | Isn’t that wonderful? | 太棒了 |
[08:51] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:53] | We’re here to pick up a camera, | 我们是来取相机的 |
[08:55] | An Argus– | 阿格斯牌的 |
[08:57] | A2B 35mm. | A2B 35毫米 |
[09:02] | The secretary told me there would be three of you. | 部长说你们有三个人 |
[09:05] | There was a problem. | 出了些问题 |
[09:07] | The third didn’t make it. | 第三个人没挺过来 |
[09:11] | Marvelous. | 真不可思议 |
[09:14] | That feels like an embryo, | 这个感觉很像胎儿 |
[09:16] | in the sense that it’s not fully developed. | 只是发育不完全 |
[09:19] | Developed? | 发育 |
[09:20] | Well, my theory is | 我的观点是 |
[09:22] | that this is the state in which they enter our universe. | 他们进入我们的世界时 就是这种状态 |
[09:25] | And as I’ve said, being partly mechanical, | 正如我所说 基于某些机械原理 |
[09:27] | they can cross over in a way that humans can’t. | 人类根本无法像他们这样穿梭 |
[09:30] | But, uh, this one… | 不过 这一个 |
[09:32] | seems to have failed to mature properly. | 看起来发育得并不成熟 |
[09:37] | Peter, would you take a look? | 彼得 你想看看吗 |
[09:41] | Shape-shifter embryo. | 变形战士胚胎 |
[09:44] | Adorable. | 还真可爱 |
[09:45] | So the two teenagers… | 那么那两个青年… |
[09:47] | Maybe there were two more of these | 或许成功孵化的胚胎 |
[09:48] | that hatched and killed them. | 不只两个 |
[09:50] | It’s a sound proposition, | 你的推断很合理 |
[09:52] | But presumably the embryonic shape-shifters | 不过鉴于那些胚胎状的变形战士 |
[09:56] | would have needed features, human identities. | 必须取得人类的特征和身份 |
[09:59] | They certainly wouldn’t blend in otherwise. | 他们只有一种方式混入人群 |
[10:01] | So then those two teenagers | 所以这两个青年只是 |
[10:02] | were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 在错误时间出现在了错误地点 |
[10:05] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[10:07] | It’s got dozens of different amino acids, | 这含有好些种类的氨基酸 |
[10:08] | which would allow it to survive | 这些氨基酸可使他们 |
[10:11] | in the foreign conditions of our universe. | 在我们世界的陌生环境中存活下去 |
[10:13] | Okay, that was Broyles. | 刚才是布洛伊 |
[10:14] | Astrid, I want to see | 阿斯特丽德 |
[10:15] | if we can download this file | 我们能不能从联邦安全服务器上 |
[10:17] | from the FBI’s secure server. | 把这些文件下载下来 |
[10:18] | The african elephant is the largest– | 非洲象是最大的 |
[10:23] | Okay, this was recorded last night. | 这些是昨晚录的 |
[10:25] | Now just before 9:00 P.M., several dozen homes, | 就在昨晚九点前 |
[10:28] | all within a half-mile radius of the warehouse, | 离仓库半英里范围内的很多居民 |
[10:30] | reported an–an odd kind of interference | 都报告说家里的电视信号 |
[10:32] | with their broadcast signal. | 有奇怪的干扰 |
[10:34] | That’s right around when the M.E. | 法医推断的死亡时间 |
[10:35] | estimated the time of death for those kids. | 也正好是昨晚九点左右 |
[10:36] | Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[10:38] | is it possible that the shape-shifter embryo | 这些干扰会不会是 |
[10:40] | could have caused this kind of interference? | 变形战士的胚胎引起的呢 |
[10:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:43] | I believe the interfering signal | 我认为这些干扰信号 |
[10:45] | may have originated in the alternate universe. | 可能来自另一个宇宙 |
[10:48] | We may be getting a glimpse into the other side. | 我们或许能瞥见另一边的情景 |
[10:53] | – Can we turn it up? – Yeah. | -能开大点声吗 -好的 |
[10:55] | And slow it down. | 然后慢放 |
[11:02] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[11:03] | It almost sounds like a language. | 听起来好像是某种语言 |
[11:06] | You hear the way that some of those sounds seem to repeat? | 你能听到有些重复的音节 |
[11:09] | Shape-shifters are soldiers. | 变形战士是军人 |
[11:10] | Soldiers always come with orders. | 军人就会有特定的口令 |
[11:13] | Maybe that’s a message. | 或许这是一条命令 |
[11:14] | I can see what the code breakers | 我看看局里的译码专家 |
[11:16] | at the bureau can make of it. | 是否能破解这些 |
[11:18] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的方法 |
[11:22] | It’s not a language. | 这不是语言 |
[11:23] | It’s math. | 而是数学 |
[11:25] | Math? | 什么数学 |
[11:26] | Trig and metric equations– | 整洁的公制等式 |
[11:28] | In this case, a radio wave, | 这是一个无线电波 |
[11:29] | the kind given off by a solar flare, | 由太阳的耀斑引起 |
[11:31] | which is interesting. | 真是太有趣了 |
[11:34] | Interesting how? | 怎么有趣 |
[11:36] | Our astronomical division | 我们的天文部门 |
[11:37] | picked up a surge in solar activity | 恰巧在那个时间段 |
[11:39] | right around that time. | 也捕获了一些太阳表面活动 |
[11:41] | Here’s a radio wave from last night’s solar flare. | 这是昨晚耀斑的无线电波 |
[11:44] | Uh, here’s your wave. | 而这是你的电波 |
[11:47] | But yours couldn’t have come from the sun. | 而你的肯定不可能来自太阳 |
[11:49] | Well, where else could it have come from? | 那还能是从哪里来的呢 |
[11:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:52] | I mean, they’re not in sync. | 它们是不同步的 |
[11:55] | Suppose it came from a parallel universe. | 如果是从一个平行的宇宙中来的呢 |
[12:00] | That–that would de– | 那样的话 |
[12:02] | Yeah, yeah, because in a parallel universe, | 当然 没错 因为平行宇宙间的时间 |
[12:05] | time would be slightly out of sync. | 就会有轻微的不同步 |
[12:07] | And the waves would be too. | 而这些电波也会不同步 |
[12:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | Imagine that these are the two universes… | 如果把这两个当作平行的宇宙 |
[12:26] | Slightly out of sync. | 时间稍微有些不同步 |
[12:29] | But on rare occasion, | 而在某个特定时间 |
[12:32] | they perfectly line up. | 它们会恰好一致 |
[12:37] | According to the computer, | 据电脑计算 |
[12:39] | that’s gonna happen | 我们的宇宙 |
[12:41] | between our universe | 和这个电波的源发地 |
[12:42] | and wherever this radio wave came from. | 即将会发生时间上的同步 |
[12:45] | When? | 什么时候 |
[12:47] | Based on this, tomorrow | 应该是明天下午 |
[12:48] | at precisely 3:31 P.M. | 三点三十一分整 |
[12:56] | All right, who will be Mccallister? | 好了 谁来假扮麦卡利斯特 |
[12:58] | That’d be me. | 是我 |
[13:00] | He’s Wu. | 他是吴 |
[13:05] | Now everything else you need is in here. | 你们需要的一切都在这里 |
[13:09] | Once you’re done, we’ll reconvene | 完成任务后 明天三点二十 |
[13:11] | at the exchange points | 在交换点 |
[13:12] | tomorrow at exactly 20 past 3:00. | 准时会合 |
[13:14] | So that’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[13:16] | We’re still going through with this? | 我们依旧按原计划吗 |
[13:17] | Why? You have a problem with this? | 怎么了 你有什么问题吗 |
[13:19] | We’re a man down. | 我们少了个人 |
[13:21] | Neither of us have time | 我们两个都没有时间 |
[13:22] | to handle the Verona assignment, | 去完成维罗纳的部分 |
[13:23] | and you don’t have a shifting device. | 而且你也没有变形装置了 |
[13:25] | Maybe we should abort. | 或许我们该放弃任务 |
[13:27] | And I suppose you’ll be the one | 那这个消息 |
[13:29] | to give the news to the secretary. | 还是由你来告诉部长吧 |
[13:31] | We won’t have another chance like this for seven months. | 下次机会要等七个月之久 |
[13:34] | So I’ll figure out how to handle Mr. Verona. | 维罗纳先生由我来想办法 |
[13:37] | You make sure you hold your end. | 你们做好本职工作就行了 |
[13:39] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[13:42] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[13:44] | Then let’s get to work. | 去干活吧 |
[14:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:04] | Would you happen to know where Franklin street is? | 您知道富兰克林街在哪吗 |
[14:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:08] | Uh, you’re three blocks south of Franklin, | 往北三个街道就是富兰克林街 |
[14:10] | So go down this street. | 顺着这条路走 |
[14:12] | You’ll see a convenience store. | 你能看到一个便利店 |
[14:13] | Then make a left and go two blocks west. | 左转 然后往西走两个街道 |
[14:18] | I’ll write it down for you. | 我给你写下来吧 |
[14:30] | Hey. Where’s Walter? | 沃尔特去哪了 |
[14:32] | He’s out counting cars. | 他出去数车了 |
[14:34] | Thinks it might help jog his memory. | 他认为那样能帮他恢复记忆 |
[14:35] | He says that human memory is best triggered… | 他说人的记忆只有在 |
[14:37] | When accomplishing mundane tasks, I know. | 乏味的工作中才会恢复 我知道了 |
[14:40] | Yeah, Walter’s convinced | 没错 沃尔特认为 |
[14:41] | that Newton wants to build a door | 牛顿想建立一扇 |
[14:42] | to the other side. | 通往另外一边的门 |
[14:44] | If Walter can remember what he told Newton, | 如果他想起来自己跟牛顿说过什么 |
[14:45] | we might be able to figure out | 我们或许能弄清 |
[14:46] | what’s supposed to happen at 3:31 tomorrow. | 明天三点三十一会发生什么 |
[14:49] | And these cars that he’s tracking down? | 他追的那些车在哪呢 |
[14:50] | Well, he promised to stay off the freeway. | 他答应不上高速 |
[15:15] | How goes it? | 进展如何 |
[15:17] | Uh, Broyles sent over | 布洛伊发了一张 |
[15:18] | A list of state and local events | 本地明天即将举办 |
[15:20] | Taking place tomorrow, so… | 集会地点的列表 |
[15:29] | Star trek convention at the worcester centrum. | 伍斯特中心 星际迷航大会 |
[15:31] | That’s not good. I told Walter I’d take him. | 不妙 我答应过沃尔特带他去 |
[15:33] | Maybe we’ll just pretend like we didn’t see that. | 我们还是假装没看到这个吧 |
[15:35] | Sure. | 好 |
[15:43] | I think I finally figured out why it is | 我想我终于明白 |
[15:45] | That Walter’s been acting so strange lately. | 沃尔特最近为何这么奇怪了 |
[15:49] | He’s been carrying this picture around with him. | 他最近一直带张照片不离左右 |
[15:51] | A family photo from when I was a kid. | 是我小时候拍的全家福 |
[15:57] | I think he wants to talk to me about how my mother died. | 他可能想跟我说母亲去世的事 |
[16:04] | About a month after I got to europe, | 我去欧洲大概一个月后 |
[16:06] | I got a call from st. Claire’s… | 接到精神病院的电话 |
[16:08] | From Walter. | 沃尔特打的 |
[16:09] | He told me that she died in a car crash. | 他说母亲死于车祸 |
[16:12] | It wasn’t a car crash. | 其实不是 |
[16:16] | My mother committed suicide. | 我母亲自杀了 |
[16:26] | It was the only time I spoke to him | 他关在精神病院的17年间 |
[16:30] | In the 17 years that he was locked up in st. Claire’s. | 这是唯一一次 我跟他通话 |
[16:36] | He must have known the truth. | 他肯定知道了 |
[16:39] | I think, in his way, he was trying to protect me. | 我想他当时骗我 是想保护我 |
[16:43] | And… | 不过 |
[16:46] | and for whatever reason, he wants to talk about it now. | 不管为什么 他现在想跟我说 |
[16:52] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[16:57] | You know that Walter loves you very much. | 你知道沃尔特很爱你 |
[17:03] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[17:06] | Our synthetic friends. | 我们的人造朋友 |
[17:08] | I believe I know how to figure out what they’re up to. | 我知道怎么弄清他们的目的了 |
[17:10] | You remember what you told Newton? | 你想起跟牛顿说的话了 |
[17:12] | No, but as they say in finland… | 没有 我想起芬兰的一句老话 |
[17:14] | there’s more than one way to roast a reindeer. | 烤驯鹿不止一种方法 |
[17:17] | But I’ll need some supplies. | 但我需要一些设备 |
[17:18] | I need six car batteries, a voltage transformer, | 六组车用蓄电池 一个变压器 |
[17:21] | And–and several yards of ten-gauge electrical wire. | 还要几码十号电线 |
[17:25] | Oh! Uh, and a corpse. | 还要一具尸体 |
[17:27] | Any corpse will do. | 什么尸体都行 |
[17:28] | But it shouldn’t be dead for more than two days. | 但死亡时间不能超过两天 |
[17:38] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么能效劳的 |
[17:40] | Yes, I’m here to see your manager, mr. Mccallister. | 我来见你们经理 麦卡利斯基先生 |
[17:43] | He’s… He’s expecting me. | 他知道我会来 |
[17:47] | So, boss, you felt the need to check up on me? | 老大 有必要来监督我吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:53] | Figure out what to do about Verona? | 想好维罗纳那事怎么办了吗 |
[17:55] | I have some thoughts. | 有点头绪了 |
[18:34] | Mr. Mccallister? | 麦卡利斯基先生 |
[18:37] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[18:38] | Approval for an overdraft withdrawal? | 需要批准透支取款 |
[18:40] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | I’ll be there in just a minute. | 我一会过去 |
[18:48] | You can handle the rest. | 剩下的由你搞定 |
[18:50] | Just make sure the device remains undisturbed. | 要确保设备不受干扰 |
[18:55] | Tied into the house power, | 接好房屋线路 |
[18:56] | And the volt meter is ready to go. | 电压表也准备好了 |
[18:58] | Uh, so, Walter, you’re sure that I’m doing this right? | 沃尔特 你确定我没弄错吗 |
[19:01] | It’s perfect, Olivia. | 没错 奥利维亚 |
[19:03] | Just make sure they’re tightened down. | 栓紧就行 |
[19:05] | Walter, you really think that his is gonna work? | 沃尔特 这真的有用吗 |
[19:07] | There’s no reason it shouldn’t. | 肯定管用 |
[19:09] | I mean, something stopped this creature from developing, | 有些东西阻碍了它生长 |
[19:12] | And because it’s part mechanical, | 这生物有些部分是机械的 |
[19:15] | If we pump it with enough electricity, | 只要接入足够电量 |
[19:16] | We should be able to restart it, | 应该能让它重新生长 |
[19:18] | Like jump-starting a car. | 就像发动一辆车 |
[19:20] | So what’s the corpse for? | 那要尸体干嘛 |
[19:22] | Is this embryo supposed to reanimate it? | 这个胚胎能使它复活吗 |
[19:25] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[19:27] | B-but, if we intend to question this creature, | 如果要审问此生物 |
[19:31] | Then it will need an identity to… | 就需要一个实体 |
[19:34] | To shape-shift into. | 让它变形 |
[19:36] | ’cause that’s not ridiculous at all. | 这就一点不荒谬了 |
[19:38] | I think we’re ready, Olivia. | 准备就绪 奥利维亚 |
[19:42] | 80 amps. | 80安培 |
[19:43] | 80 amps. | 80安培 |
[19:49] | Hmm, not enough power, but it seems to be working. | 电量不够 但好像有效果了 |
[19:52] | Uh, try 110. | 试试110安培 |
[19:56] | 110. | 110安培 |
[20:04] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[20:06] | 140. | 140安培 |
[20:09] | 140. | 140安培 |
[20:15] | I think we must have blown a fuse. | 肯定是保险丝烧了 |
[20:19] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[20:21] | Look. Astrid, quickly– some candles. | 小方 快 点蜡烛 |
[21:06] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[21:07] | When I cut into it, | 我切开时 |
[21:09] | I must have damaged it. | 肯定造成了损伤 |
[21:12] | Peter, the corpse. | 彼得 尸体 |
[21:23] | All right, good on my side. | 我这边准备好了 |
[21:33] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[21:38] | Contact…Newton. | 联系…牛顿 |
[21:42] | Thomas Jerome Newton? | 托马斯·杰罗姆·牛顿 |
[21:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[21:45] | Verona. | 维罗纳 |
[21:47] | D-d-daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[21:49] | Verona. | 维罗纳 |
[21:51] | Wait, who is Daniel Verona? | 丹尼尔·维罗纳是谁 |
[21:53] | blood type A.B. Negative. | AB血型 阴性 |
[21:57] | Cellular polarity… | 细胞极性 |
[22:01] | We’re losing him. Okay, tomorrow afternoon, | 他快不行了 明天中午3点31分 |
[22:03] | What is happening at 3:31? | 会发生什么事 |
[22:13] | I’m…Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:47] | Daniel Verona? | 丹尼尔·维罗纳 |
[22:49] | Fbi. | 联邦探员 |
[22:54] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请说情况 |
[22:57] | Well, there’s a man. | 有个人 |
[22:58] | He’s middle-aged, caucasian. | 中年 白人 |
[23:00] | It looks like he’s having a heart attack. | 好像心脏病发作 |
[23:02] | What is your location? | 请说地点 |
[23:03] | I’m on the corner of longwood and huntington. | 长木与亨廷顿街角 |
[23:05] | What is your name, sir? | 您的姓名 先生 |
[23:28] | oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[23:29] | Hey, this– this guy needs help! | 这个人出事了 |
[23:31] | Does anyone know cpr? | 有人会心脏复苏吗 |
[23:33] | Someone call an ambulance, quick! | 打电话叫救护车 快 |
[23:43] | he’s not a shape-shifter. | 他不是变形战士 |
[23:47] | We’ll run his blood anyway, | 我们还是要验他的血 |
[23:50] | Test it for mercury. | 测测是否含水银 |
[23:51] | Maybe we got to him before they could. | 或许我们比他们先找到他 |
[23:53] | Why him? | 为什么选他呢 |
[23:55] | I mean, why Daniel Verona? | 为什么选丹尼尔·维罗纳 |
[23:56] | What could they want with him? | 他们能从他这得到什么 |
[24:00] | Medical examiner, works out of boston general… | 波士顿综合医院验尸员 |
[24:04] | It’s anybody’s guess. | 一切皆有可能 |
[25:11] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[25:14] | Okay. Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:15] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah. Verona was a bust. | 对 维罗纳被捕了 |
[25:24] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[25:25] | You’ve been awake for two straight days. | 你已经两天没合眼了 |
[25:28] | You need to get some rest. | 你需要休息一下 |
[25:29] | Shape-shifters… | 变形战士 |
[25:31] | I should have been more careful with my initial dissection. | 我本该在初步解剖时更小心的 |
[25:36] | If I hadn’t caused so much damage, | 要不是我给它造成了那么大伤害 |
[25:38] | It would–it could have told us everything. | 它本来会把一切都告诉我们 |
[25:40] | But you couldn’t possibly have known that. | 但你事前也不可能预知 |
[25:42] | It was definitely stupid and inexcusable. | 这绝对是愚蠢和不可原谅的 |
[25:47] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[25:50] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[25:51] | Okay, yeah. | 是的 会好的 |
[25:53] | We’re gonna figure it out, just like we always do. | 我们会解决的 一如既往 |
[25:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[25:57] | – Okay? – Hmm. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[25:59] | I want you to get some rest, dad. | 爸 我想让你休息一会 |
[26:02] | I’m gonna hit the sack. | 我准备去睡了 |
[26:03] | I’ll be upstairs if you need me. | 如果你有需要 我就在楼上 |
[26:05] | “Dad.” | “爸爸” |
[26:10] | You just called me dad. | 你刚叫我了一声爸爸 |
[26:17] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 我猜是吧 |
[26:21] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[26:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[26:23] | Newton… | 牛顿 |
[26:25] | I think I know what he’s planning to do. | 我想我知道他准备干什么了 |
[26:30] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[26:32] | Agent dunham, I’m–I’m sorry to get you out of bed. | 德探员 很抱歉叫醒你 |
[26:35] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:38] | Geometry and harmonic vibrations– | 几何学和简谐振动 |
[26:41] | That’s how we did it, Belly and I. | 我们是这么做的 贝利和我 |
[26:44] | Did what? | 做什么 |
[26:45] | Sent Belly’s monte carlo from this universe to the other side. | 把贝利的车从这个世界送到另一世界 |
[26:50] | Now as I’ve said before, | 就像我之前说过的 |
[26:52] | The two universes vibrate at different frequencies. | 两个世界以不同的频率在振动 |
[26:54] | So we set up three harmonic rods | 我们以等边三角形的方式 |
[26:57] | Arranged as an equilateral triangle | 设置三个谐振杆 |
[26:59] | And then activated the rods. | 然后激活这些谐振杆 |
[27:07] | When the car began to vibrate at just the right frequency… | 当汽车以合适的频率开始振动 |
[27:16] | That’s how we sent Belly’s car to the other side. | 这就是我们把贝利的车送去另一世界的方法 |
[27:18] | And it’s exactly what Newton did with the building. | 恰恰也是牛顿对大楼所做的 |
[27:20] | But Newton’s attempt failed. | 但牛顿的尝试失败了 |
[27:22] | Yes, indeed it did, | 是的 但不是完全失败 |
[27:23] | B-because the building that Newton brought over | 因为牛顿带来的那栋大楼 |
[27:26] | landed in a location that was already occupied by another. | 出现在了原本已经有大楼的地方 |
[27:30] | But I suspect that Mr. Newton | 但我怀疑牛顿先生 |
[27:31] | has found a way around that problem, | 已经找到了解决这问题的办法 |
[27:32] | Because he has something that Belly and I never had. | 因为他有我和贝利不曾拥有的东西 |
[27:35] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[27:36] | Agents in both universes. | 存在于两个世界的战士 |
[27:39] | Yes, Peter. | 彼得说得对 |
[27:40] | So if we set up the harmonic rods | 如果我们在两个世界 |
[27:44] | in exactly the same position in each universe, | 三个完全相同的地方设置谐振杆 |
[27:48] | Like so… | 就像这样 |
[27:49] | And we activate the rods… | 然后我们激活谐振杆 |
[27:53] | Then whatever is in the center of each triangle | 两个三角形中心内的任何东西 |
[27:58] | will simply be exchanged. | 都会简单地被交换 |
[28:03] | Of course, that would likely require that the universes be in sync. | 当然 那需要两个世界的操作同步 |
[28:07] | 3:31 this afternoon. | 今天下午3点31分 |
[28:10] | Okay, so, uh… | 好的 那么 |
[28:12] | So what could Newton bring here? | 牛顿能带来什么 |
[28:14] | Last time he brought a building, | 上次他带来了一栋建筑 |
[28:16] | So I suppose anything he could fit inside of it– | 我猜这次是能放进这区域的任何东西 |
[28:18] | A-a machine. | 一台机器 |
[28:19] | – An army. – Yes. | -一支军队 -对的 |
[28:21] | If the triangle is large enough, that is possible. | 如果那三角形足够大的话是可能的 |
[28:23] | Okay, so we have roughly ten hours to figure out | 好 我们还有将近十个小时来弄明白 |
[28:26] | where the center of Newton’s triangle is. | 牛顿三角形区域的中心在哪 |
[28:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:30] | But it could be anywhere. | 但它可能在任何地方 |
[28:40] | Wu, you’re supposed to be fixing a transformer | 吴 你本该在第三街口的电线杆 |
[28:42] | at third and spencer. | 修理变电器 |
[28:43] | Where the hell are you? | 你究竟在哪 |
[28:46] | Wu? | 吴 |
[28:53] | Three points– | 三个地点 |
[28:54] | Newton would have to place the harmonic rods | 牛顿放置谐振杆的地方 |
[28:56] | at three specific locations across the city. | 是城市中的三个特定地点 |
[28:58] | Okay, so that’s why Newton’s going after verona, | 那才是牛顿要找维罗纳的原因 |
[29:00] | because Verona must have access to one of the three points. | 因为维罗纳肯定有其中之一的通行权 |
[29:02] | So that would suggest either Boston general hospital | 要么是波士顿总医院 |
[29:05] | or Verona’s home. | 要么是维罗纳的家 |
[29:06] | Okay, so Verona lives in Beacon hill 520 South Garden street. | 维罗纳住在灯塔山南花园街520号 |
[29:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[29:11] | It’s only a couple blocks from the hospital. | 离医院只有几个街区 |
[29:12] | So for our purposes, that’s our first point. | 根据我们的猜测 那是第一个点 |
[29:15] | I think I might be able to help. | 我想我可能能帮上忙 |
[29:17] | Boston P.D. just found a corpse | 波士顿警察局刚在切斯努特山乡村 |
[29:18] | in Chestnut hill village. | 找到了一具尸体 |
[29:20] | Three punctures to his soft palate. | 在他的软腭部有三个刺痕 |
[29:21] | His name is Ben Mccallister. | 他叫本·麦卡利斯特 |
[29:23] | He’s a branch manager at Pinewood savings bank. | 他是储蓄银行在松木街的分店经理 |
[29:26] | He was found just outside his office. | 尸体在办公室外被人发现 |
[29:27] | Not easy to access a bank. | 进银行可不容易 |
[29:29] | Okay, 185 Mason ave. | 梅森大街185号 |
[29:31] | Mason… | 梅森街 |
[29:33] | So that’s our second point, | 这是我们的第二个地点 |
[29:34] | And now we have the first leg of our triangle. | 现在我们有了三角形的一条边 |
[29:36] | We’ve got more than that, son. | 孩子 不只是这些 |
[29:37] | We’re looking for an equilateral triangle, | 我们找的是等边三角形 |
[29:39] | Therefore, the third point– | 这样的话 第三点 |
[29:40] | Can only be in one of two places, right. | 只可能在两个地方 |
[29:49] | All right, so the third point | 好了 那么第三个点 |
[29:51] | is either Arlington or…Cedar grove. | 要么在阿灵顿 要么在西得格罗夫 |
[29:55] | Well, try both. | 两个都试一下 |
[29:56] | See what’s in the center of each triangle. | 看看在三角形的中间有什么 |
[30:03] | It’s either Hyde park… | 要么是海德公园 |
[30:07] | or right on the Charles river. | 要么就是查尔斯河上 |
[30:08] | So he’s got to be targeting Hyde park. | 那他肯定会定在海德公园 |
[30:11] | Is there a bridge on the Charles? | 在查尔斯河上有桥吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah, a condemned railway bridge. | 是的 已经被封的铁路桥 |
[30:17] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[30:21] | Uh, the water would absorb | 因为水会吸收 |
[30:24] | any excess energy caused by Newton’s procedure, | 牛顿操作过程中释放的多余能量 |
[30:27] | So he must be making the exchange on the bridge. | 他肯定会在桥上进行交换 |
[30:29] | She’s right, Peter. | 她是对的 彼得 |
[30:33] | Uh, it’s Dunham. I think we have something. | 我是德纳姆 我相信我们有线索了 |
[30:50] | We’re all set. | 我们都设置好了 |
[30:51] | – Any problems? – All good. | -有什么问题吗 -一切顺利 |
[30:57] | Go deal with it, now. | 快去搞定 |
[31:09] | Are we sending anyone to look for the harmonic rods? | 我们派人去找谐振杆了吗 |
[31:11] | Agents are on their way | 特工们在去医院太平间 |
[31:12] | to the morgue and Mccallister’s bank in Chestnut hill. | 跟麦卡利斯特银行的路上 |
[31:14] | Boston P.D. Have been deployed | 波士顿警察局已经派人去 |
[31:15] | to the Andrews avenue bridge. | 安德鲁街的铁路桥了 |
[31:16] | What’s your status? | 你那目前什么情况 |
[31:18] | We’re a few minutes away. | 我们还有几分钟赶到 |
[31:19] | Whatever Newton’s trying to bring over, | 无论牛顿想要带来什么 |
[31:20] | Walter thinks he can stop it. | 沃尔特有办法阻止他 |
[31:22] | Okay, call me when you get there. | 很好 到了之后联络我 |
[31:24] | Walter, how is this thing gonna work? | 沃尔特 这东西怎么起作用 |
[31:26] | Vibrations are composed of shock waves, | 振动是由振波组成 |
[31:27] | and like sound waves, | 像声波 |
[31:29] | they can be nullified by their opposite– | 可以被它的反向波抵消 |
[31:31] | – Right, like noise-canceling headphones. – Precisely. | -降噪耳机的原理 -没错 |
[31:34] | The seismograph | 测振仪 |
[31:35] | will pick up the vibrations from Newton’s device. | 会测取牛顿仪器的振动 |
[31:37] | The laptop will calculate its opposite | 电脑会计算出振动的反向波 |
[31:39] | and transmit it to the pneumatic hammer. | 并将其传送到气动捶 |
[31:41] | To send out vibrations | 使它发出振动 |
[31:42] | that would cancel out Newton’s device. | 来抵消牛顿仪器的振波 |
[31:43] | Of course, we have to get the hammer as close | 当然我们必须尽可能地 |
[31:46] | to the center of the bridge as possible, | 让气动捶靠近桥中心 |
[31:49] | which might be dangerous. | 不过很危险 |
[31:49] | Dangerous how? | 有何危险 |
[31:50] | The vibrational waves | 牛顿的仪器 |
[31:52] | that Newton will need to generate the intensity– | 所产生的振动波会造成惊人的 |
[31:55] | Devastating. | 破坏力 |
[31:56] | What do you mean, “Devastating”? | 你说的”破坏力”是什么程度 |
[31:58] | I suspect it would tear a man apart. | 会将一个人撕碎 |
[32:19] | Walter, I need you to stay here | 沃尔特 你呆在这里 |
[32:21] | and finish putting that thing together, okay? | 把东西准备好 好吗 |
[32:26] | We need to get on that bridge. | 我们要到桥上去 |
[32:29] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 这恐怕不行 |
[32:32] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的 |
[32:35] | You’re the boss. | 悉听尊便 |
[32:36] | Let me just check with the sergeant. | 让我向上级请示一下 |
[32:46] | How did you know? | 你怎么察觉的 |
[32:47] | A cop wouldn’t call his sergeant on a cell phone. | 警察不会用手机联络上级 |
[33:12] | Walter! No! | 沃尔特 回来 |
[34:19] | It’s 3:32. | 已经3点32分了 |
[34:20] | Walter’s not gonna make it in time. | 沃尔特会赶不及的 |
[34:23] | I’m going up there. Cover me. | 我现在过去 掩护我 |
[34:42] | Peter, you need to get off this bridge. | 彼得 你赶快下桥 |
[34:44] | I have to put this right. | 我必须要制止这一切 |
[34:45] | I started this, I’ve got to– | 是我引起的 我必须要 |
[34:46] | It’s gonna go faster if we do it together. | 我们一起做会快一些 |
[35:07] | What? | 怎么 |
[35:09] | Yeah, the two on the bridge– get them out of there. | 把桥上那两个人弄下来 |
[35:23] | Peter and Walter are on the bridge. | 彼得和沃尔特在桥上 |
[35:24] | It’s started. | 已经开始了 |
[35:28] | Pneumatic is ready. | 气动机就位 |
[35:29] | Seismograph is ready. | 测振仪就位 |
[35:33] | Turning up the program! | 启动程序 |
[35:38] | Something’s wrong! | 出现错误 |
[35:44] | I don’t understand. It should be working. | 我不明白 应该没错的 |
[35:45] | There’s something wrong | 你的频率识别程序 |
[35:46] | with your frequency-recognition program. | 有些问题 |
[35:48] | But don’t worry. I can fix it. | 别担心 我可以搞定 |
[35:51] | How we doing? | 情况如何 |
[35:52] | I need you all to get off this bridge now. | 你们都给我离开这座桥 |
[35:53] | Get off the bridge. | 全部离开 |
[35:54] | No, Walter, there’s nothing else you can do. | 不 沃尔特 你呆在这里也没用 |
[35:56] | I need you to get him off this bridge. | 帮我把他弄下去 |
[35:57] | Come on, Walter. | 走吧 沃尔特 |
[35:59] | – No, Olivia. – Walter–Walter– | -不 奥利维亚 -沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[36:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:31] | Welcome back. | 你醒了 |
[37:51] | How long was I out? | 我昏迷多久了 |
[37:53] | Uh, about a day and a half. | 有一天半了 |
[37:56] | Here. | 给 |
[38:09] | The doctor said that you’d be fine, but Walter was worried. | 医生说你没事 但是沃尔特还是很担心 |
[38:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:19] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[38:21] | Yeah. He wouldn’t leave. | 是 他不愿意离开 |
[38:24] | He’ll want to know that you’re up. | 我去告诉他你醒了 |
[38:26] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[38:30] | I’d like to speak to him alone, if that’s okay. | 不介意的话 我想跟他单独谈谈 |
[38:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:45] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[38:49] | Oh, they told me you’d be all right, | 他们说你会没事的 |
[38:51] | but I was so worried, son. | 但我还是很担心 儿子 |
[38:59] | There was another man on that bridge. | 那时桥上有一个人 |
[39:04] | When Newton’s device started to work, I saw him there… | 牛顿的仪器启动之后 我看到他在那里 |
[39:08] | Just walking down the bridge. | 在桥上走着 |
[39:12] | He had to have been from the other side. | 他应该来自另一个世界 |
[39:17] | You said the effects of Newton’s vibrations | 你说过牛顿的振动波 |
[39:20] | would be devastating. | 有很大的破坏力 |
[39:22] | And… | 事实上 |
[39:25] | They were. | 确实如此 |
[39:26] | They destroyed that FBI agent. | 振动波杀死了那个FBI探员 |
[39:28] | They just… | 就那样 |
[39:30] | disintegrated him like he wasn’t even there. | 让他灰飞烟灭 好像从未存在过 |
[39:37] | But they didn’t kill the man from the other side. | 但是没有杀死来自平行世界的那人 |
[39:42] | And they didn’t kill me. | 也没有杀死我 |
[39:54] | I’m not from here, am I? | 我不是这边的人 对吗 |
[40:00] | You didn’t just open up a hole to the other side. | 你不只是打开了通向另一边的通道 |
[40:05] | You went through… | 你还穿越了 |
[40:08] | and you brought me back. | 把我带了回来 |
[40:12] | That’s why I was able to survive Newton’s device. | 这就是我能活下来的原因 |
[40:14] | It’s why I can’t remember my childhood. | 这就是我没有童年记忆的原因 |
[40:17] | You were dying, Peter– | 你当时快死了 彼得 |
[40:19] | It’s why my mother committed suicide. | 这就是我母亲自杀的原因 |
[40:22] | Isn’t it? | 对吗 |
[40:24] | She knew… | 她知道 |
[40:26] | Didn’t she? | 对吗 |
[40:28] | And when I left, | 当我离开的时候 |
[40:30] | the guilt was too much for her to live with– | 她被深深的罪恶感侵袭 |
[40:33] | The lie. | 因为谎言 |
[40:37] | Peter, you need to understand something. | 彼得 你必须明白 |
[40:39] | I understand, Walter. | 我明白 沃尔特 |
[40:44] | I understand everything now. | 我什么都明白了 |
[40:49] | Son… | 儿子 |
[40:50] | I am not your son. | 我不是你的儿子 |
[40:59] | I’d like to be alone now. | 我想一个人静一静 |
[41:41] | Uh, it–it would be easier | 先别说话 部长先生 |
[41:43] | if you don’t try to talk just yet, Mr. Secretary. | 你就能少痛苦点 |
[41:45] | You see, despite the preparation, | 尽管准备充分 |
[41:47] | crossing over is quite an ordeal on your body, | 穿越到这个世界对你的身体仍是种折磨 |
[41:50] | and, uh, the consequences are unpredictable. | 后果也无法预料 |
[41:54] | This…this should help. | 这个 会对你有所帮助 |
[42:01] | You should… | 你应该 |
[42:03] | You should be able to sleep for a while. | 你应该睡一会 |
[42:05] | And hopefully, when you wake up, | 希望你醒来的时候 |
[42:07] | you’ll be stabilized. | 情况能稳定下来 |
[42:29] | Walter, it’s 6:00. | 沃尔特 现在才6点 |
[42:31] | Peter’s probably still sleeping. | 彼得应该还在睡 |
[42:33] | I have to go to the hospital now. | 我必须现在去医院 |
[42:35] | Are you going to drive me, or shall I call a cab? | 你开车送我去 还是我叫辆出租车 |
[42:49] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[42:57] | Peter checked himself out of the hospital three hours ago. | 彼得三小时之前自己出院了 |
[43:02] | He isn’t at the lab, | 他不在实验室 |
[43:05] | and he’s not answering his phone. | 也不接电话 |
[43:11] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |