时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Surgeries that Newton performed. | 牛顿实施的那些手术 |
[00:05] | He was removing transplanted brain tissue. | 他取出了移植的大脑组织 |
[00:09] | You nearly died when you were a boy. | 你小时候 差点丧命 |
[00:13] | Walternate found a cure for Peter. | 沃尔特乙找到了能治愈彼得的方法 |
[00:15] | Walter, Peter is dead. | 沃尔特 彼得已经死了 |
[00:17] | I’m talking about the other Peter– | 我说的是另一个彼得 |
[00:18] | The one on the other side. | 在另一世界的彼得 |
[00:21] | I’m not from here, am I? | 我不是这个世界的人 对吧 |
[00:22] | – Son – I am not your son. | -孩子 -我不是你的孩子 |
[00:26] | Peter checked himself out of the hospital three hours ago. | 彼得三小时前自行出院了 |
[00:29] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[00:45] | Drink that, avoid the radar, | 喝下这个 别被交通摄像头拍到 |
[00:47] | You’ll be in Oakland in no time. | 你眨眼间就能抵达奥克兰 |
[00:49] | And that is for you, Raymond. | 这是给你的 雷蒙德 |
[00:52] | And your burger should be up in a minute. | 你的汉堡很快就好 |
[01:03] | So…where was I? | 那么…我说到哪了 |
[01:05] | Well, you were in the middle of telling me | 你刚跟我说到 |
[01:06] | How you moved around a lot as a kid, | 你如何像个孩子一样来回逡巡 |
[01:08] | But I got to tell you now, | 可我现在得告诉你 |
[01:09] | I’m hopelessly intrigued with these cds. | 我对你们放的CD特别感冒 |
[01:11] | I’m sort of known here by the regulars for my playlists. | 我做的歌单在老顾客间小有名气 |
[01:14] | I base my tracks on people’s aura. | 我根据人们的气质选择音乐 |
[01:16] | Well, how often do you think I’d have to come here | 那好 你觉得我来这几次 |
[01:17] | To be considered a regular? | 能被当成老顾客 |
[01:19] | I might be able to get you on the list. | 也许我可以把你算进去 |
[01:21] | First, you have to tell me where you’re from. | 但首先 你得告诉我你从哪来 |
[01:24] | Technically… | 理论上说 |
[01:27] | I’m from no place you’ve ever heard of. | 我来自一个你从没听过的地方 |
[01:31] | But let’s just say Boston. | 不过还是说波士顿好了 |
[01:35] | So how long are you here for? | 那你在这待多久 |
[01:38] | Well, I was just planning on the one night– | 其实我只打算住一晚 |
[01:40] | Passing through. | 只是路过而已 |
[01:42] | To? | 到哪去 |
[01:44] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[01:46] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[01:48] | Peter from Boston. | 来自波士顿的彼得 |
[01:50] | I’ll burn you one. | 我会给你刻一张的 |
[01:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:54] | What did I do right? | 我做什么让你改主意了 |
[01:56] | It’s a long road to “I don’t know yet.” | 以后要走的路还很长 |
[01:58] | I want to make sure you stay awake out there. | 我想让你在外面保持清醒 |
[02:01] | And I, uh– I like your eyes. | 还有 我喜欢你的眼睛 |
[02:04] | So there’s that. | 就是因为这些 |
[02:07] | Where are you staying? | 你住哪 |
[02:10] | I’m staying at the Drake’s bay motel. | 我住在公鸭湾汽车旅馆 |
[02:14] | I’ll drop it by after my shift. | 我下班之后带过去 |
[02:16] | Okay, I’ll see you then. | 那好 待会见 |
[02:19] | I’ll see you then. | 待会见 |
[03:37] | No! no! please! | 不 别这样 求你了 |
[03:39] | Please! No! | 求你了 别 |
[03:41] | What are you doing to me? | 你要做什么 |
[04:10] | It may not be the best season | 现在可能不是观看 |
[04:11] | For Skagit valley’s famous waves of color, | 斯卡吉特谷著名的郁金香花海的最佳时机 |
[04:14] | But with record warmth, | 但伴随着历史最高气温 |
[04:16] | It is still going to be one for the record books. | 它仍将问鼎世界之最 |
[04:19] | In mount Vernon, John Hofferstead, | 约翰·霍夫斯泰德在弗农山为您报道 |
[04:20] | Q13, Fox news. | 这里是福克斯新闻Q13频道 |
[04:23] | Your room’s got a bed, you know. | 你房间里有床 |
[04:26] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[04:28] | 6:00 A.M. | 早上六点 |
[04:32] | Did a pretty girl happen to drop by here? | 有一位漂亮女孩来过吗 |
[05:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:05] | Krista? | 克丽丝塔吗 |
[05:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:25] | Destination. | 目的地 |
[05:28] | Please say a city name. | 请说城市名 |
[05:29] | Portland. | 波特兰 |
[05:30] | Portland. | 波特兰 |
[05:31] | Please proceed to the highlighted route. | 请驶入加亮的路线 |
[05:33] | That was obviously way too easy. | 看来是太简单了 |
[05:35] | Destination. | 目的地 |
[05:37] | Please say a city name. | 请说城市名 |
[05:39] | Mars. | 火星 |
[05:41] | Sorry. Please say the city name. | 抱歉 请说城市名 |
[06:10] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[06:11] | I’m Sheriff Mathis. | 我是玛希斯警长 |
[06:13] | This is Deputy Ferguson. | 这是副警长弗格森 |
[06:15] | Hi, there. | 你们好 |
[06:16] | Peter bishop. | 我是彼得·贝肖普 |
[06:17] | Were you a customer here last night? | 你是昨晚的顾客吗 |
[06:20] | I was. | 是的 |
[06:21] | Do you remember your waitress? | 你记得你的招待吗 |
[06:23] | Krista, sure. | 当然 克丽丝塔 |
[06:25] | Why, did something happen to her? | 怎么说 她出什么事了吗 |
[06:26] | Give me identification on you. | 给我看下你的身份证明 |
[06:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:36] | Krista told a coworker | 克丽丝塔告诉她同事 |
[06:38] | She was planning to meet you after her shift last night. | 她昨晚打算在下班后去见你 |
[06:41] | You gonna tell me what’s going on here? | 你能告诉我这里发生什么了吗 |
[06:43] | You first. | 你先说 |
[06:45] | Yeah, we made plans. | 是的 我们说好的 |
[06:47] | But she never showed up. | 但她一直没出现 |
[06:48] | She was gonna meet me at my motel, the drake’s bay, | 她准备到我旅馆见我 在公鸭湾 |
[06:50] | But I just fell asleep in the lobby. | 但我就那么在前厅睡着了 |
[06:52] | You can call the front desk, ask the guy there. | 你可以打给前台 问问那家伙 |
[06:56] | Why don’t you just hang here a sec, okay? | 你能待一会吗 |
[07:17] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪 |
[07:19] | Who are you lookin’ for? | 你在找谁 |
[07:26] | No one. | 没谁 |
[07:31] | Oh, come on, you got to be kidding me. | 拜托 你开玩笑吧 |
[07:33] | Krista Manning went missing last night. | 克丽丝塔·曼宁昨晚失踪了 |
[07:35] | And you talked to her. | 而你和她说过话 |
[07:36] | You two spent some time. | 你们俩独处过 |
[07:38] | I’d just like to hear about it. | 我想了解一下情况 |
[07:39] | I’d like to do that at the station, okay? | 想去局里做 行不 |
[07:42] | B-I-s-h-o-p. | 贝-肖-普 |
[07:45] | Uh, six feet, brown hair. | 大约六尺 棕色头发 |
[07:48] | Officer, I wasn’t staying under the name Bishop. | 警官 我用的不是贝肖普这名字 |
[07:50] | I was registered under the name Stewart. | 我登记的名字是斯图尔特 |
[07:55] | Yeah, he says he was staying under the name Stewart. | 是的 他说他登记的名字是斯图尔特 |
[07:58] | Right, okay. Thanks, Tom. | 没错 好的 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[08:00] | Tom over at Drake’s bay | 汤姆去了公鸭湾 |
[08:01] | Confirms that he was passed out in the lobby all night. | 证明他昨天整晚睡在前厅 |
[08:03] | Why did you check into the motel under an assumed name, sir? | 先生 你为什么在旅馆用化名登记呢 |
[08:08] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[08:11] | This is Mathis. Go ahead. | 我是玛希斯 请说 |
[08:12] | Dogs have found a body– | 发现一具尸体 |
[08:14] | The spillway off route 219 and mile marker 8. | 在219号公路8公里处的泄洪道附近 |
[08:16] | White female– Coroner’s on his way. | 白人女性 验尸官已在路上 |
[08:49] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[08:55] | Noyo search and rescue, what’s your 20? | 诺亚搜救队 你在什么位置 |
[08:57] | E.T.A. About 45. | 预计到达时间为45分钟 |
[08:59] | Confirm this is recovery, not rescue. | 证实这是回收而不是救援 |
[09:01] | That’s right, Wes. It’s a bad one. | 没错 韦斯 已经没救了 |
[09:02] | The coroner says the victim | 验尸官说遇难者 |
[09:04] | Had some sort of operation done to her. | 好像被做了某种手术 |
[09:06] | A piece of her skull cut out. Over. | 她的头盖骨被切去一部分 完毕 |
[09:14] | Sheriff…can you let me out of the back of this car? | 警长 你能让我下车吗 |
[09:17] | Just–please, I’m sorry, | 请你等等 我很抱歉 |
[09:18] | But you’re gonna have to be patient, Mr. Bishop. | 但你得耐心点 贝肖普先生 |
[09:20] | Hold on for one second. Hold on. | 就等一会儿 等等 |
[09:21] | I was listening to your radio. | 我在听你的无线电 |
[09:22] | They said that she had a piece of her skull cut out. | 他们说她头盖骨的一部分被切了下来 |
[09:24] | Is she missing a part of her brain? | 她大脑有些部分失踪了吗 |
[09:27] | I know that that’s a weird question, | 我知道这是个奇怪的问题 |
[09:30] | But you need to ask the coroner | 但你要问一下验尸官 |
[09:31] | Whether she’s missing a piece of her temporal lobe. | 她失踪的那部分是否是颞叶 |
[09:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:00] | How the hell did you konw that? | 你怎么会知道这个 |
[10:11] | You are FBI? | 你是联邦调查局的 |
[10:13] | What is exactly civilian consultant? | 民间顾问到底是干什么的 |
[10:17] | Sometimes people with certain areas of expertise | 有时候 一些有特殊专业知识的人 |
[10:20] | can offer them to the bureau on a consulting basis. | 能为调查局提供专业帮助 |
[10:23] | My area of expertise is… | 我的专业领域是 |
[10:26] | Weird. | 离奇的事 |
[10:27] | You mean difficult to explain? | 你是指那些难以解释的吗 |
[10:28] | No, I mean the strange, the inexplicable. | 不 是那些诡异的 无法解释的事 |
[10:34] | Can you talk me through this again? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[10:37] | You knew that they took her… | 你知道他们取走了她的… |
[10:39] | – Temporal lobe. – Temporal lobe… | -颞叶 -颞叶 |
[10:41] | Because it’s like a case you worked on before? | 是因为你之前碰到过类似的案子 |
[10:43] | Exactly. We were never able to catch those responsible. | 没错 但我们一直没能抓住凶手 |
[10:46] | So that’s why you’re out here. | 这就是你来这里的原因 |
[10:48] | You’re tracking them down? | 追踪他们到这儿的 |
[10:51] | No. | 不是 |
[10:54] | But I think that they may be tracking me down. | 不过我觉得可能是他们在追踪我 |
[10:57] | What’d they want with you? | 他们想从你这儿得到什么 |
[10:59] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[11:00] | But I thought I saw one of them earlier | 但是我觉得刚才在案发现场 |
[11:01] | Outside the crime scene. | 我看到了其中一个人 |
[11:02] | His name is Newton. | 他的名字叫牛顿 |
[11:04] | And I think they called me at the Drake’s Bay Motel. | 他们还往公鸭湾汽车旅馆给我打过电话 |
[11:07] | There was no voice on the other end of the line. | 电话那端没有任何声音 |
[11:09] | It was just static, and then a series of strange | 只是干扰声 还有一连串奇怪的 |
[11:11] | Noises and clicks– | 噪音和滴答声 |
[11:14] | I think they killed Krista to find me. | 我认为他们杀了克丽丝塔来找我 |
[11:16] | By taking her brain? | 利用她被取走的脑组织吗 |
[11:20] | I told her where I was staying. | 我告诉过她 我的住址 |
[11:22] | She’s the only person who knew. | 只有她一个人知道 |
[11:24] | Why wouldn’t they just… | 他们为什么不 |
[11:25] | Ask her where you were staying? | 直接问她 你住在哪儿 |
[11:28] | Or force her. | 或者拷问她 |
[11:29] | I mean, why cut out her brain? | 我的意思是 为什么要取走她的脑组织 |
[11:30] | It’s possible that they needed details about me | 可能是他们需要了解的细节 |
[11:32] | She didn’t know she had. | 是连她自己都不清楚的 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry. I’m not following. | 抱歉 我没听明白 |
[11:36] | I know that this is complicated. | 我知道这很复杂 |
[11:38] | And I’m sorry that I can’t give you all the answers, | 也很抱歉 我不能全部告诉你 |
[11:40] | But the case is classified. | 那个案子是机密的 |
[11:44] | It is possible, however, that I could show you | 不过 我也许能向你证明 |
[11:48] | What I mean. | 我说的意思 |
[11:50] | Just give me a minute. | 我离开一会 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna go make a few calls, Peter. | 去打几个电话 彼得 |
[11:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:07] | Bishop, where are you? | 贝肖普 你在哪 |
[12:10] | I’ll save you the trace. | 别费事查我了 |
[12:11] | I’m in Washington State. | 我人在华盛顿州 |
[12:13] | Look, I need a favor. | 需要你帮个忙 |
[12:16] | You’re about to get a call | 你一会儿会接到一个 |
[12:17] | From the Noyo county sheriff’s department. | 来自诺亚郡治安处的电话 |
[12:19] | They’re checking up on my credentials. | 他们正在查我的身份 |
[12:21] | Are you in trouble? | 你惹麻烦了吗 |
[12:22] | Mm-mm. In fact, just the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[12:24] | I stumbled into an investigation, | 我涉入了一项调查 |
[12:26] | And I offered them my services. | 给他们当顾问呢 |
[12:28] | We’ll ask them to extend you every courtesy. | 我会让他们好好关照你的 |
[12:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Listen… | 听着 |
[12:33] | I don’t want you to tell Walter where I am. | 我不想让沃尔特知道我在哪儿 |
[12:35] | In fact, I don’t even want you to tell him that we spoke. | 其实 我甚至不想让你告诉他我们谈过 |
[12:38] | If you owe me anything, you owe me that. | 如果你想还我个人情 就别告诉他 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | But, Bishop… | 但是 贝肖普 |
[12:44] | If you change your mind, | 如果你改主意了 |
[12:45] | I’ll send someone to pick you up. | 我可以派人去接你 |
[12:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[12:50] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[12:54] | Krista seemed like a sweet girl. | 克丽丝塔看上去是个好姑娘 |
[12:56] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[12:58] | She and my sister went to school together. | 她和我妹妹是同学 |
[13:01] | So explain this to me. | 给我解释下 |
[13:05] | The temporal lobe is responsible for memory. | 颞叶主要是掌管记忆的 |
[13:07] | So think of the brain as the greatest recording device | 大脑是有史以来最强大的 |
[13:09] | Ever created. | 储存工具 |
[13:10] | Every sight, sound, smell, | 任何影像 声音 气味 |
[13:11] | All recorded in perfect detail. | 都被完整地记录下来 |
[13:13] | But imagine that there was a way | 试想 有种方法能把这些数据 |
[13:15] | To get that data out of the brain. | 从大脑中导出 |
[13:17] | So what I said, what I was wearing, | 比如 我说了什么 穿着什么 |
[13:19] | What time it was, where I was staying… | 什么时间 我在哪里 |
[13:22] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道这很不可思议 |
[13:24] | But believe me, if you can imagine it, | 但相信我 只要你能想到 |
[13:26] | It’s possible. | 这就可能做到 |
[13:29] | If that’s true, | 假设你说的没错 |
[13:31] | If they were trying to find you, | 假设他们是在找你 |
[13:32] | Why didn’t they just come for you last night? | 那他们为什么没昨晚过去 |
[13:34] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:35] | These are not your ordinary bad guys. | 他们可不是你平时抓的那种坏蛋 |
[13:39] | The tissue is very pink. | 这些组织是粉红色的 |
[13:41] | Yes, and it’s not normally like that. | 是啊 一般不是这颜色 |
[13:43] | It only happens when our bodies metabolize adrenaline. | 只有身体分泌了大量肾上腺素才会这样 |
[13:45] | So her adrenal’s must have spiked | 因此在她死前她肾上腺素的分泌 |
[13:46] | right before she died. | 肯定达到了最高值 |
[13:50] | Oh…my god. | 我的天啊 |
[13:59] | “Find the crack”? | 找到隙缝 |
[14:00] | That is the worst police slogan I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最糟糕的警察口号了 |
[14:03] | It’s not a slogan. | 这不是口号 |
[14:04] | In the darkness, | 在黑暗中 |
[14:07] | There’s always a crack. | 总会有一道隙缝 |
[14:10] | It’s how the light gets in. | 光线就会从那儿透进来 |
[14:13] | Ferguson gave it to me… | 弗格森送给我的 |
[14:15] | On our first case together. | 在我们合办第一个案子的时候 |
[14:17] | Nobody else thought I could hack it, but… | 没有人相信我能凿出那道隙缝 但是… |
[14:23] | It’s–it’s an inside joke. | 这是我们之间的玩笑 |
[14:26] | It looks expensive. | 看来很珍贵 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | That’s what he keeps telling me. | 这就是他一直告诉我的道理 |
[14:39] | If that’s an accurate account of your statement, | 如果这份口供没错 |
[14:41] | Please sign it. | 请签名 |
[14:44] | It is, very. | 肯定没错 |
[14:47] | I’m gonna get a room at the northwest passage. | 我会去西北航道旅馆找个房间 |
[14:49] | I’ll be staying under the name of… | 打算用… |
[14:52] | Gene Cowan. | 小吉·考恩登记 |
[14:53] | So if you need me, that’s where I’m at. | 如果你们需要我 我就住在那儿 |
[14:55] | You sure you don’t want a police escort? | 你确定不需要警察护送你去吗 |
[14:57] | No, I’ll be fine. | 不必了 我没事 |
[14:59] | You know, you say that there are people out there | 你说过外面有人 |
[15:01] | Cutting people’s brains out to find you, | 到处切别人的脑子找你 |
[15:03] | And you’re smiling. | 你还在笑 |
[15:04] | Look, they may have found me. | 他们可能早就已经找到我了 |
[15:06] | But now that I know they’re here for sure, | 但现在我确认了他们在这儿 |
[15:08] | I found them too. | 我也会找到他们的 |
[15:09] | And now we’re gonna catch ’em. | 然后我们就能抓到他们了 |
[15:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:19] | I don’t know about this guy, Ann. | 我不了解这家伙 安 |
[15:20] | He knew his way around there. | 他知识丰富 |
[15:22] | He’s like a medical examiner. | 就像是个法医 |
[15:24] | He knew the brain, biology, medications. | 他了解大脑 生物学和药理学 |
[15:27] | Doesn’t mean he’s legit. | 但这不意味着他是正统的 |
[15:28] | You read your books about UFOs and Roswell | 你总是看些关于飞碟和罗斯威尔的书 |
[15:30] | And whacked-out theories and government conspiracies. | 还有那些疯狂的理论和政府的阴谋 |
[15:32] | I think that you want to believe. | 我觉得是你想去相信他 |
[15:35] | What makes you trust him? | 你为什么会信任他 |
[15:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:39] | I’m a good judge of character. | 我看人很准的 |
[15:43] | I’m the only one here who likes you. | 我是这儿唯一喜欢你的人 |
[15:55] | Closed. What do you want? | 打烊了 你想干嘛 |
[15:59] | If you open up, I’ll make it worth your while. | 如果你开门 我会让你发大财 |
[16:26] | Mathis? | 玛希斯吗 |
[16:37] | What do you want from me? | 你们到底想干什么 |
[16:39] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[16:40] | It’s Mathis. | 我是玛希斯 |
[16:41] | Who did you tell? | 你告诉谁了 |
[16:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[16:44] | Just now, I got one of those phone calls. | 就在刚才 我又接到了那种电话 |
[16:46] | They know where I’m staying. | 他们知道我在哪儿 |
[16:47] | – And I only told you. – I didn’t– | -我只告诉了你 -我没有 |
[16:50] | Then ask your partner! | 那去问你的同事 |
[16:51] | That’s what I’m calling about, Peter. | 我正要跟你说这个 彼得 |
[16:54] | Ferguson’s– | 弗格森 |
[16:55] | Ferguson’s disappeared. | 他失踪了 |
[17:04] | When was the last time you spoke with him? | 你最后跟他说话是什么时候 |
[17:06] | About two hours. | 两小时之前 |
[17:08] | He went back to the scene where Krista’s body was found. | 他又回了克丽丝塔被弃尸的地点 |
[17:10] | He felt we might have missed something. | 他觉得我们也许会有什么疏漏 |
[17:12] | That means that he disappeared | 这就意味着他是在 |
[17:13] | about a half hour before I got the last phone call. | 我接到最后一个电话前半个小时失踪的 |
[17:17] | You think they used him to find you, | 你认为他们利用他来找到你 |
[17:19] | like they used Krista. | 像利用克丽丝塔一样 |
[17:23] | What is it that makes you special? | 你有何特殊之处 |
[17:25] | Why haven’t they taken you? | 他们为什么不抓走你 |
[17:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:30] | I don’t even know what it all means, | 我完全一头雾水 |
[17:32] | but I do know that these people have the answers. | 但是我确信这些人能解开我的疑问 |
[17:34] | And that’s exactly why I need to find them. | 而这就是我要找到他们的原因 |
[17:36] | All right, then, call your friends at the FBI. | 既然如此 那就打电话给你联调局的朋友 |
[17:38] | – Let’s get these guys! – No. | -来抓住这些家伙 -不行 |
[17:40] | The FBI has the expertise. | 联调局有技术 |
[17:42] | – They have the resources. – And if we call the FBI, | -有人力 -如果我们通知联调局 |
[17:44] | they’re gonna descend on this place, | 他们就会派来大批人马 |
[17:46] | And these people will disappear. | 这些人就会消失 |
[17:48] | I am this close. | 我离真相只有一步之遥 |
[17:50] | And I am going to get my answers. | 我一定要把它找出来 |
[17:55] | You said you got calls at Drake’s Bay | 你说你在公鸭湾和西北航道旅馆 |
[17:57] | And Northwest Passage, right? | 接到电话 对吗 |
[17:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:02] | Well, we pulled those phone records. | 我们调取了电话记录 |
[18:05] | Those calls never happened. | 没有那几个电话的记录 |
[18:13] | These people can pull memories out of brain tissue. | 这些人可以从脑组织获取记忆 |
[18:15] | You think they can’t make a couple of calls disappear? | 让几个电话记录消失又有何难 |
[18:17] | I can do that. | 我都能做到 |
[18:19] | People have been doing that since the ’70s. | 70年代开始就有人这么做了 |
[18:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:27] | You don’t want me to be right, | 你不希望我是对的 |
[18:29] | ’cause if I’m right, | 因为如果我是对的 |
[18:31] | then that means your partner is most likely dead. | 那就意味着你的搭档很可能死了 |
[18:33] | Hey… | 听着 |
[18:35] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[18:37] | With the exception of who you are, | 不光我不了解你的身份 |
[18:39] | I haven’t been able to verify anything you’ve said to me. | 你对我所说的任何事 我都无法核实 |
[18:42] | It’s all either classified, or it’s incredible. | 所有一切不是机密就是令人难以置信 |
[18:45] | I’m calling the bureau. | 我要打电话给联调局 |
[18:48] | Your partner did disappear. | 你的搭档确实失踪了 |
[18:50] | And I did talk to Krista. | 我确实跟克丽丝塔聊过 |
[18:53] | And I did get those phone calls. | 我也确实接到了那些电话 |
[19:08] | What if he’s alive? | 如果他还活着呢 |
[19:13] | What if he’s out there somewhere, | 如果他在外面某处 |
[19:14] | thinking I am doing everything in my power, | 希望我可以尽我所能去救他 |
[19:17] | including calling the FBI, to save him? | 包括通知联调局呢 |
[19:20] | Then that is all the more reason | 那我们更加应该 |
[19:21] | for us to find him ourselves. | 以自己的力量找到他 |
[19:23] | If you make that phone call, | 如果我们打了电话 |
[19:25] | We never will. | 就永远找不到他了 |
[19:45] | Excuse me, please. | 借过 |
[19:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:51] | Toaster pastry. | 油酥点心 |
[19:53] | “corn starch”, | “玉米淀粉” |
[19:56] | “soy lecithin”, | “大豆卵磷脂” |
[19:58] | “potassium…bromate.” | “溴酸钾” |
[20:05] | Potassium bromate? | 溴酸钾 |
[20:08] | This supermarket is trying to kill us! | 这个超市想杀死我们 |
[20:11] | You…potassium bromate– do you know what that is? | 你 溴酸钾 你知道是什么吗 |
[20:14] | Are you okay, sir? | 你没事吧 先生 |
[20:16] | It is known | 是人都知道 |
[20:17] | to induce renal cell tumors… | 它会诱发肾细胞瘤 |
[20:19] | Mesotheliomas of the peritoneum! | 腹膜间皮瘤 |
[20:21] | Can I call someone for you? | 需要我打电话给你家人吗 |
[20:23] | Call someone? You know what? | 打电话吗 你知道 |
[20:24] | You know what you’re putting into our bodies? | 你知道你们把什么放进了我们的身体吗 |
[20:26] | Death! Delicious, strawberry-flavored death! | 死亡 美味的草莓口味的死亡 |
[20:29] | Okay, okay. I’m calling security. | 够了 我要叫保安了 |
[20:30] | Yes! | 叫啊 |
[20:55] | They had no right to make me wait at the police station. | 他们没有权利让我呆在警察局 |
[20:58] | It’s the makers of those toaster pastries | 油酥点心的生产商 |
[21:01] | that should be in jail. | 才应该被关进监狱 |
[21:02] | Let it go, Walter. | 别在意了 沃尔特 |
[21:04] | You’re home now, | 你到家了 |
[21:05] | and you’re safe. | 安全了 |
[21:14] | I wasn’t expecting guests. | 我没想到要招待客人 |
[21:24] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[21:25] | Why didn’t you tell me you needed help? | 你为什么不告诉我你需要帮助呢 |
[21:28] | What am I going to do– | 我该怎么做 |
[21:30] | Call you every time I run out of pudding pops? | 家里没了布丁就打电话给你吗 |
[21:32] | Yes, if you need them. | 是的 如果你想要的话 |
[21:35] | I need to learn to care for myself. | 我要学会照顾自己 |
[21:38] | If Peter doesn’t come back– | 如果彼得不回来的话 |
[21:42] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[21:46] | They’ll send me back to the hospital, won’t they? | 他们会把我送回精神病院 是吗 |
[21:49] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让他们这么做的 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | I do… | 我 |
[22:00] | I do need pudding pops. | 我确实想吃布丁 |
[22:07] | We don’t know if he made it, | 我们不知道他是不是来过 |
[22:09] | but this is the last place he said he was going. | 但这是他最后提到要来的地方 |
[22:12] | Isn’t it protocol for him to call in | 按规定 他是不是应该一到达 |
[22:14] | once he gets here? | 就打电话报告 |
[22:16] | Well…sometimes he doesn’t do that. | 有时候他不这么做 |
[22:20] | Dummy. | 傻瓜 |
[23:16] | Bishop? | 贝肖普 |
[23:28] | Bishop! | 贝肖普 |
[23:53] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[23:56] | Mathis. | 马西斯 |
[23:57] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[23:58] | I saw Newton and one other guy. | 我看到牛顿和另一个男人 |
[24:00] | You didn’t see them too? | 你没看见他们吗 |
[24:01] | They came running right past you. | 他们朝你的方向跑去了 |
[24:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:10] | What the hell are you doing, Bishop? | 你在干什么 贝肖普 |
[24:12] | Put down that gun. | 放下枪 |
[24:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:16] | Bishop…lower… your…weapon. | 贝肖普 放下 你的 武器 |
[24:19] | In the morgue, you dropped something. | 在停尸间 你掉了样东西 |
[24:22] | Who gave it to you? | 那是谁给你的 |
[24:24] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[24:26] | Answer the question! | 回答我 |
[24:29] | My pen? | 我的笔 |
[24:31] | It was a gift from Ferguson, | 是弗格森给我的礼物 |
[24:33] | My partner. | 我的搭档 |
[24:42] | Why is there blood on your jacket? | 你的外套上为什么有血 |
[24:44] | There is blood on my jacket | 外套上有血 |
[24:46] | because there is blood on my wrist, | 是因为我的手腕流血了 |
[24:48] | which I got when I fell, running. | 跑的时候我摔倒弄伤了 |
[24:56] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[25:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:11] | I needed to know that your blood was still red. | 我需要确认你的血还是红色的 |
[25:14] | What other color would it be? | 还能是什么颜色 |
[25:19] | So these, uh, shape-shifters, | 那这些 变形人 |
[25:21] | they… | 他们 |
[25:22] | make themselves look like other people? | 让自己看起来跟其他人一样吗 |
[25:26] | Yeah, it’s a technology | 没错 是一种科技 |
[25:27] | unlike anything you’ve seen before. | 不同于任何你以前的所见 |
[25:32] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[25:36] | I want to level with you. | 跟你说实话 |
[25:38] | I, um… | 我 |
[25:41] | believe in the unknown. | 相信未知事物 |
[25:44] | Yeah. “Find the crack.” I get it. | 是的 “找到隙缝” 我了解 |
[25:46] | No, I mean… | 不是 我是说 |
[25:49] | I read books about… | 我会读一些有关 |
[25:51] | UFOs and conspiracy theories. | 不明飞行物还有阴谋论之类的 |
[25:54] | But I do think… | 但我确实想过 |
[25:57] | I mean, I am wondering right now… | 我是说 现在我就在怀疑 |
[26:01] | If you are not completely off your rocker. | 你到底是不是脑子出问题了 |
[26:04] | – They were there. – I didn’t see them… | -他们确实在那里 -我看不到他们 |
[26:05] | Or the dart they shot. | 或是他们射出的镖什么的 |
[26:07] | I know you didn’t, because they removed it. | 我知道你没看到 因为他们收走了 |
[26:09] | I know how this must look… | 我知道这像什么 |
[26:10] | From your point of view– I mean, I was there once too. | 从你的角度来看 我是说 我也那么想过 |
[26:13] | But… | 但是 |
[26:15] | You just did it. | 你迟疑了 |
[26:17] | Did what? | 什么迟疑了 |
[26:19] | You just questioned your own sanity. | 你在怀疑自己是否清醒 |
[26:22] | I’m not questioning– | 我没有怀疑 |
[26:23] | When was the last time you slept? | 你上一次睡觉是什么时候 |
[26:25] | I’m not hallucinating. | 我没有产生幻觉 |
[26:26] | And I’m not paranoid. | 我也不是妄想狂 |
[26:28] | And I’m not questioning my own sanity. | 我更没有怀疑自己是否清醒 |
[26:30] | I was wondering why you would listen to me. | 我在疑惑为什么你愿意听我解释 |
[26:36] | You’re desperate. | 你已经绝望了 |
[26:41] | Ferguson is more than just your partner, isn’t he? | 弗格森不仅是你的搭档这么简单 是吧 |
[26:48] | So there is something between the two of you. | 那么你们之间一定有些什么 |
[26:54] | You said back at the precinct that… | 你在局里说 |
[26:57] | That I was trying to rationalize | 我在试图说服自己 |
[26:59] | That he was still alive. | 相信他还活着 |
[27:02] | You may be right. | 也许你是对的 |
[27:04] | I may be doing it right now. He may be dead. | 也许我确实如此 他可能已经死了 |
[27:09] | But I won’t believe it until I see his body. | 但在找到他的尸体以前 我不会相信的 |
[27:16] | I can’t. | 我不可以相信 |
[27:23] | Mathis. | 玛希斯 |
[27:41] | You want me to go look? | 你要我去看看吗 |
[28:01] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[28:02] | The victim’s a white female. | 受害者是一位白人女性 |
[28:03] | She has part of her skull missing. | 她的一部分头盖骨不见了 |
[28:13] | I don’t recognize this girl. | 我认不出这个女孩 |
[28:16] | You never seen her before? | 你没见过她吗 |
[28:17] | No, I’ve never seen her before. | 没错 以前我没见过她 |
[28:19] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[28:23] | I talked to Gwynn right before her shift ended. | 在格温交班前一刻我还见过她 |
[28:25] | We’d talked about her coming over last night | 我们聊起了昨晚她来我家 |
[28:27] | To help me color my hair. | 帮我染头发的事 |
[28:30] | I figured she just got tired. | 我还以为她累了 |
[28:33] | I should have called her. | 我本应该给她打个电话 |
[28:35] | You couldn’t have known. | 你也想不到 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:39] | Did your sister ever hang out at the Hilltop Cafe? | 你的妹妹去过山顶咖啡屋吗 |
[28:43] | Um… I don’t think so. | 我想没有吧 |
[28:45] | What about the Mosser Brothers Gas Station | 那么202路旁的 |
[28:47] | Out on route 202? | 莫瑟兄弟加油站呢 |
[28:48] | I filled up there on the way into town. | 我在来这个镇的时候在那里加过油 |
[28:50] | Her pickup’s a diesel, | 她的小卡车是柴油车 |
[28:51] | And I don’t think Mosser’s carries diesel. | 我觉得莫瑟那里没有柴油供应 |
[28:53] | Fine, what about the Drake’s Bay Motel? | 好吧 那么公鸭湾汽车旅馆呢 |
[28:54] | Would she ever go there for any reason? | 她曾经因为一些原因而去那里吗 |
[28:55] | – Peter… – What’s this about? | -彼得 -问这些有什么用吗 |
[28:57] | It’s just… | 这只是 |
[28:58] | Part of our investigation. | 我们调查的一部分 |
[29:00] | If you could just write down your address for us. | 你能给我们留下你的地址吗 |
[29:08] | She is grieving, | 她很伤心 |
[29:11] | And you are not getting anywhere. | 你不会有什么收获的 |
[29:31] | The hadron super collider is less complicated | 大型强子对撞机 |
[29:33] | Than that infernal dishwater. | 比洗碗简单多了 |
[29:35] | Next time, don’t use laundry detergent, | 下一次别再用洗衣粉 |
[29:37] | And the dishwasher will work fine. | 洗碗机就能正常工作了 |
[29:39] | Thank you, astrid. | 谢谢 阿斯特丽德 |
[29:40] | You’re a federal agent. | 你是联邦探员 |
[29:41] | I doubt, during your years of training, | 但我想 在你艰苦受训的那些年里 |
[29:44] | That you had dreams of babysitting | 从没想过你会变成一个没用的 |
[29:47] | A helpless old man. | 老家伙的保姆吧 |
[29:49] | You are not that helpless. | 你不是那么没用 |
[29:51] | A little disorganized, maybe. | 也许只是有点理不清条理罢了 |
[29:53] | Don’t you usually keep this in the bathtub? | 你不是经常把它放在浴缸里吗 |
[30:01] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[30:03] | I took this little car from the Zelazney building. | 这是我从泽拉尼大楼带回来的 |
[30:06] | Objects from the other universe like this | 像这样的从另一个宇宙来的东西 |
[30:08] | Emit a glimmer, | 会发出微弱的光 |
[30:10] | A distinctive energy signature. | 一种与众不同的能量信号 |
[30:12] | It may be possible to detect that signature. | 也许可以探测这种信号 |
[30:15] | So? | 所以 |
[30:16] | So I need you to gather | 所以我要你到 |
[30:18] | all the objects from the other side | 泽拉尼大楼以及杰克逊维尔那 |
[30:19] | That we recovered from the Zelazney building | 把所有来自另一个世界的物体 |
[30:21] | – And from Jacksonville and bring them to the lab. – Okay, why? | -收集到实验室里 -好吧 为什么呢 |
[30:23] | To build a device to read that energy signature! | 建造一个可以识别那种能量信号的装置 |
[30:26] | Peter emits the same energy, don’t you see? | 彼得释放出了同样的能量 你不明白吗 |
[30:29] | This is how we will find peter. | 这样我们就能找的彼得了 |
[30:36] | I must have seen Gwynn somewhere, | 我一定在哪里见过格温 |
[30:38] | Or she had to have seen me. | 或是她见过我 |
[30:39] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[30:41] | She has to have had some value to them, | 对他们来说 她一定有什么利用价值 |
[30:43] | Some knowledge that they needed. | 一些他们需要的信息 |
[30:44] | We’ll go to your motel and get your things, | 我们回到你的汽车旅馆把你的东西带上 |
[30:46] | Get you something to eat, and… | 给你找些吃的 然后 |
[30:49] | You can stay at my house tonight. | 今晚你可以呆在我家 |
[30:52] | It’s okay. I’ll be fine. | 没事 我会没事的 |
[30:55] | You’re my only connection to finding Bill right now. | 现在你是我找比尔的唯一途径 |
[30:57] | I want you safe. | 我要确保你的安全 |
[31:02] | What color was Gwynn’s truck? | 格温的卡车是什么颜色的 |
[31:04] | Tan brown. | 棕褐色 |
[31:24] | Driver’s side window is rolled down. | 驾驶位旁的窗户开了 |
[31:31] | Glove compartment’s open. | 贮物箱开着 |
[31:34] | Okay, so this girl pulls over her truck, | 好了 这个女孩靠边停了车 |
[31:37] | Rolls down the window, | 摇下窗户 |
[31:38] | And then opens up the glove box. | 接着打开贮物箱 |
[31:40] | You tell me– why would she do that? | 告诉我 她为什么要这么做 |
[31:42] | She got pulled over by a cop. | 是一个警察叫停她的 |
[31:44] | Or someone pretending to be a cop–or Bill. | 或是一些假装是警察的人 或是比尔 |
[31:46] | Pretending to be Bill? | 假装是比尔吗 |
[31:48] | Well, these shape-shifters, they take on the appearance | 这些变形战士会变成 |
[31:50] | of people in positions of authority. | 一些当局的人 |
[31:55] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[31:56] | I’m calling the F.B.I.. | 我要打给联邦调查局 |
[31:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:01] | First you said they cut out his brain | 开始你说 他们会切开他的大脑 |
[32:03] | to find you. | 来找你 |
[32:05] | Now you’re telling me he may have been shape-shifted? | 现在你跟我说有人变成他的样子吗 |
[32:07] | Which is it, Peter? | 到底是哪样 彼得 |
[32:09] | Did I make a mistake not calling the F.B.I.? | 我打给联邦调查局有错吗 |
[32:16] | I am very scared right now. | 现在我很害怕 |
[32:28] | Wait, wai–wait. | 等等 |
[32:29] | Just hold on for one second. | 等一等 |
[32:30] | Those people, when they were taken, | 那些人 当他们被别人带走的时候 |
[32:32] | They must have been afraid, right? | 一定很害怕 对吧 |
[32:33] | And when they were killed, they must have been terrified. | 而当他们被杀死时 他们一定很恐惧 |
[32:35] | So? | 所以 |
[32:37] | So I know how to find them | 所以我知道怎么找到他们了 |
[32:44] | You know how airplanes have black boxes? | 你知道为什么飞机上有黑匣子吗 |
[32:47] | To record flight data, sure. | 为了纪录飞行数据 |
[32:48] | Yeah, well, human bodies collect data as well. | 没错 人类的身体也会收集数据 |
[32:51] | Both Krista and Gwynn’s muscle tissue | 克丽丝塔和格温的肌肉组织 |
[32:54] | was flooded with adrenaline. | 都含有肾上腺素 |
[32:55] | Yeah, I remember. | 没错 我记得 |
[32:56] | Well, the tissue would’ve partially metabolized | 好了 肌肉组织局部变形 |
[32:58] | The adrenaline. | 释放了肾上腺素 |
[33:00] | So we should be able to measure the rate of absorption, | 所以 我们可以测量出吸收的比例 |
[33:02] | Which will tell us when the adrenaline was first produced. | 这能告诉我们最初释放肾上腺素的时间 |
[33:05] | What about Newton? | 和牛顿有什么关系呢 |
[33:06] | – How does that help us find him? -Look… | -这怎么帮助我们找到他 -听着 |
[33:09] | Normally, | 一般来说 |
[33:11] | Your adrenaline levels are flat. | 你的肾上腺素水平是不变的 |
[33:14] | Then you experience fear. | 而当你恐惧的时候 |
[33:16] | A spike in adrenaline. | 肾上腺素会急剧上升 |
[33:18] | Sometime later, you experience more fear, | 再过些时候 你感到更加恐惧 |
[33:21] | Say, in the moments right before you were killed– | 也就是说 在你被杀死的一刻 |
[33:23] | Another spike, two points of fear. | 会再一次出现急剧上升 两个害怕点 |
[33:26] | Now, we already know where the girls were abducted. | 现在 我们知道了这两个女孩被绑架的位置 |
[33:28] | So if we can just determine how much time took place | 所以 如果我们知道了这之间经过了多长时间 |
[33:30] | Between these two intervals… | 在这两个峰值之间[用了多少时间] |
[33:31] | Then we can figure out where they were killed. | 之后我们就能查出他们被杀的地点 |
[33:33] | Exactly right. | 非常正确 |
[33:36] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:37] | We’re gonna need a control sample. | 我们需要一个对照样本 |
[33:41] | Can you stick that in the centrifuge? | 你能把这个放进离心机吗 |
[33:44] | It’s that thing right over there. | 就是那边的那个仪器 |
[33:50] | Hey! I’m sorry! I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[33:52] | I just needed to scare you. | 我必须吓你 |
[34:04] | I’m gonna need to take a tissue sample from you. | 因为我需要从你身上取一些组织样本 |
[34:10] | How is Br. Bishop doing? | 贝肖普教授怎么样 |
[34:12] | Walter’s trying to adjust | 沃尔特只是在努力 |
[34:14] | to a very difficult situation. | 熬过这个艰难的时期 |
[34:16] | He’s concerned about being sent back to St. Claire’s. | 他怕自己会被送回精神病院 |
[34:24] | Will he be able to function if Peter doesn’t come back? | 彼得不回来的话 他能正常生活吗 |
[34:28] | I’m sure that Peter will come back. | 我肯定彼得会回来的 |
[34:38] | Do you know something? | 你是知道些什么吗 |
[34:44] | Have you spoken to him? | 你和他通过话吗 |
[34:47] | Krista Manning’s adrenaline spikes were 42 minutes apart. | 克丽丝塔·曼宁两次肾上腺峰值间隔42分钟 |
[34:50] | So assuming that Newton drove the speed limit, | 那么假设牛顿按限速行驶的话 |
[34:51] | 60 miles an hour– | 六十英里每小时[84公里] |
[34:52] | On these roads, | 在这些路上 |
[34:53] | that’d be a good way to get killed. | 开那么快等于找死 |
[34:55] | He would have stuck to 45. | 他最多只能开到45 |
[34:57] | All right, 45. | 好吧 45英里[63公里] |
[35:00] | Okay, the center point is where Krista was taken. | 圆心是克丽丝塔被绑架的地方 |
[35:06] | At 45 miles per hour, | 每小时45英里 |
[35:08] | the farthest they could have gone | 他们最远只可能离圆心 |
[35:09] | would be 31 1/2 miles. | 31.5英里[44.1公里] |
[35:11] | Gwynn, our second victim… | 我们的第二个受害者 |
[35:14] | was taken much farther out of town, | 格温在远离市区的地方被绑架 |
[35:16] | almost on the other side of the county. | 几乎是本郡的另外一头了 |
[35:18] | Her adrenaline spikes are 57 minutes apart. | 她两次受惊吓之间相隔57分钟 |
[35:20] | Again, factoring 45 miles per hour… | 再一次 每小时四十五英里的话 |
[35:26] | That’s it. | 就是这里了 |
[35:28] | That’s our kill zone. | 谋杀现场就在这个地带 |
[35:29] | You’re assuming he killed them both | 你是说他们在同一个地方 |
[35:31] | in the same place. | 杀害了两个人吗 |
[35:33] | They were using complex medical equipment. | 他们需要使用复杂的医疗设备 |
[35:34] | It’s not easy to move an operating room. | 手术室是很难搬走的 |
[35:36] | Much simpler to just bring the victims | 而把受害者带到特定地点 |
[35:37] | to a specified location– | 却容易得多 |
[35:38] | Someplace out of the way. | 比如一些荒无人烟的地方 |
[35:40] | Like an old dairy farm? | 比如废旧的乳牛场吗 |
[36:00] | Just ask him something only he would know. | 问一些只有他本人知道的事情 |
[36:04] | Hello, there. | 好啊 |
[36:06] | It’s, uh, Craig, right? | 是克雷格吗 |
[36:08] | – Yeah. – I don’t know if you remember, | -是我 -不知你是否还记得 |
[36:10] | but, uh, I think you were in choir | 不过我记得你当时在圣安德鲁教堂 |
[36:12] | with my sister up at St. Andrew’s. | 和我姐姐在同一个唱诗班 |
[36:14] | Well, actually, I was at good shepherd. | 实际上我是在善牧人教堂 |
[36:16] | Good memory, though. | 不过你的记性很好 |
[36:17] | Yeah, good shepherd– that’s right. | 善牧人 没错 |
[36:19] | So, uh, what can I do for you? | 我能帮你做点什么 |
[36:21] | Your old dairy farm up the hill. | 是关于你在山上的旧奶牛场 |
[36:23] | Could there be people up there? | 那里可能有人吗 |
[36:26] | – People? – Yeah, you get up there often? | -什么人 -你经常去那里吗 |
[36:29] | No, not much, since we shut it down. | 不 很少 因为那里已经关闭了 |
[36:31] | Why? | 怎么这么问 |
[36:33] | Okay, we got 12 outbuildings– | 好吧 我们有十二栋老建筑物 |
[36:36] | The milking parlors, | 挤奶场 |
[36:37] | the barn, and the holding stalls. | 谷仓 还有属于我们的牲畜棚 |
[36:39] | Those are all good places to hide. | 这些都是不错的藏身之地 |
[36:41] | That’s a lot of ground to cover. | 建筑实在太多了 |
[36:44] | I’ll go call backup to help with the search. | 我打电话找人来帮忙搜查 |
[36:58] | Need any help with the search? | 需要帮你们一起搜查吗 |
[36:59] | I think it’s best if you stay here. | 你最好还是待在这里比较安全 |
[37:02] | – Let me get you the keys. – Sure. | -我帮你去拿钥匙 -好的 |
[37:36] | Who are you? Where’s Newton? | 你是谁 牛顿在哪里 |
[37:39] | Peter, stop! | 住手 彼得 |
[37:45] | I couldn’t stop. | 我控制不了自己 |
[37:47] | The girls–I wanted to be close to them. | 那些女孩 我想要接近她们 |
[37:49] | I just couldn’t stop. | 我无法收手 |
[37:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[37:53] | Where’s Ferguson? | 弗格森在哪里 |
[37:55] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了些什么 |
[38:04] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[38:10] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[38:18] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[38:27] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[38:29] | Bill… | 比尔 |
[38:31] | He’s still breathing. Thank god. | 他还有气息 谢天谢地 |
[38:33] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[38:35] | It’s just ink. There’s no incision here. | 这只是墨水 没有伤口 |
[38:37] | I’m gonna go call an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[38:39] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[38:40] | Stay with me, baby. | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[38:41] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[38:42] | I’m here now. | 我来了 |
[38:44] | I’m here, Bill. | 我在这里 比尔 |
[38:59] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说些什么 |
[39:00] | You saved Bill’s life, | 你救了比尔的性命 |
[39:02] | And you tracked a killer– what else is there to say? | 你找到了凶手 还需要说些什么呢 |
[39:11] | I wish there was something I could do for you. | 只希望能帮你干点什么 |
[39:17] | Whatever your experiences are, | 不管你经历过什么 |
[39:20] | whatever you can’t or won’t tell me about… | 不管你对我隐瞒了什么 |
[39:24] | I think you’re looking for meaning in things | 我认为你试图想弄清的那些事情 |
[39:27] | that…have no meaning. | 是根本无法弄清的 |
[39:36] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我不像以前那样了解自己了 |
[39:45] | When I was in college… | 上大学的时候 |
[39:48] | My family was killed, murdered. | 我全家人都被杀了 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:57] | Sometimes I still think… | 有时候我依旧坚信 |
[40:00] | One day I might catch whoever did it. | 总有一天我会抓住凶手的 |
[40:05] | I was alone for a long time. | 我独自追寻已经很久了 |
[40:08] | But I found my place. | 但我找到了生活的重心 |
[40:12] | You will too. | 你也会找到的 |
[40:41] | Once we isolate the glimmer, | 只要我们分离出那种光的话 |
[40:43] | we can find Peter. | 就能找到彼得了 |
[40:45] | Is the spectrograph ready, agent Farnsworth? | 摄谱仪准备好了吗 方探员 |
[40:56] | Walter, you put in the wrong numbers. | 沃尔特 你输错数字了 |
[40:58] | No, no, I believe they’re correct. | 不 我认为它们是正确的 |
[41:03] | No, they’re not. | 不 不对 |
[41:07] | But, then, you know that already, don’t you? | 不过你其实是知道的 对吗 |
[41:09] | I thought you wanted to find Peter. | 我还以为你想找到彼得呢 |
[41:13] | What if he won’t forgive me, Astrid? | 如果他不原谅我怎么办 |
[41:17] | All I have now is hope– | 我现在仅剩期望了 |
[41:19] | Hope that he will come to understand | 期望他能够理解 |
[41:20] | why I did the things I did. | 我当时的所作所为 |
[41:22] | What if I find him, and he won’t forgive me? | 万一我找到他了 他却不原谅我怎么办 |
[41:24] | What do I have then? | 到那时还剩什么呢 |
[41:28] | – Hey. – Hey, Olivia. | -好 -奥利维亚 |
[41:30] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[41:32] | I found Peter. | 我找到彼得了 |
[41:34] | W-where? | 在哪 |
[41:35] | He’s in Washington state. | 他在华盛顿州 |
[41:36] | I’m heading to the airport now. | 我正准备去机场 |
[41:37] | Would you like to come with me, Walter? | 你要和我一起去吗 |
[41:47] | I’ll need to pack a bag. | 我需要收拾一下行李 |
[42:19] | I could sleep | 我可以安然入睡 |
[42:22] | I could sleep | 我可以安然入睡 |
[42:26] | I could sleep | 我可以安然入睡 |
[42:30] | I could sleep | 我可以安然入睡 |
[42:34] | When I lived alone | 当我独自一人时 |
[42:36] | is there a ghost in my house? | 我的房子里有鬼魂吗 |
[42:39] | My house | 我的房子里 |
[42:44] | Peter, Peter. | 彼得 彼得 |
[42:50] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长阁下 |
[43:06] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |