时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are looking through a window into another world. | 眼前这扇窗 能让你看到另一个世界 |
[00:06] | An alternate universe just like ours, | 一个与我们的世界类似的宇宙 |
[00:09] | And in each of them, there is a version of us. | 每个宇宙中 都活着另一个我们 |
[00:11] | I can’t let Peter die again. | 我不能让彼得再死一次 |
[00:13] | Walter, Peter is dead. | 沃尔特 彼得已经死了 |
[00:15] | I’m talking about the other Peter. | 你说的是另一个彼得 |
[00:16] | The one on the other side. | 在另外一边的那个 |
[00:18] | I crossed into another universe | 我穿进了另一个宇宙 |
[00:20] | And took a son that wasn’t mine. | 带走了一个不属于我的儿子 |
[00:24] | Agent Dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[00:25] | I work for the FBI in fringe division. | 我在联调局的潜科学部门工作 |
[00:28] | Dealing with weird and mysterious events. | 处理诡异或神秘的案件 |
[00:31] | These two men are consultants. | 这两个人是我的顾问 |
[00:32] | Peter Bishop and dr. Walter Bishop. | 彼得·贝肖普和沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[00:34] | Hello, dr. Bishop. | 你好 贝肖普博士 |
[00:35] | Newton. So what do we know about him? | 关于牛顿这个人 我们知道些什么 |
[00:37] | William bell told me | 威廉告诉我 |
[00:38] | that Newton would try to open a doorway | 牛顿想在我们的世界 |
[00:40] | from our universe to the other side. | 打开一扇通往另一个世界的门 |
[00:43] | I’m not from here, am I? | 我本来不属于这里 对吗 |
[00:44] | – Son – I am not your son. | -儿子 -我不是你儿子 |
[00:47] | I can take you back where you belong. | 我可以带你回家 |
[00:49] | Peter is in danger. | 彼得有危险 |
[00:50] | Help us cross over. | 帮我们穿过去 |
[00:52] | Walter, over here he’s the secretary of defense. | 这边的沃尔特是国防部长 |
[00:55] | The fringe team answers to him. | 潜科学部门受他支配 |
[00:56] | Invaders from another universe. | 这些来自另一宇宙的侵略者 |
[00:58] | They’re our doubles, but they can’t be trusted. | 外表与我们一般无二 绝不能相信他们 |
[01:00] | You gotta trust me. I’m you. | 你一定要相信我 我就是你 |
[01:07] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[01:08] | Something to heal | 这台机器 |
[01:09] | the problems of this world. | 能修复这个世界 |
[01:11] | He is bringing me back was never about fixing this universe. | 他把我带回来 绝不是为了修复这里 |
[01:13] | It was about destroying yours. | 而是想破坏你们的宇宙 |
[01:16] | They’re heading back to the opera house. | 他们正在赶回剧院 |
[01:17] | Make the switch. | 去完成调换 |
[01:20] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:23] | I know you can hear me! | 我知道你能听见 |
[01:25] | Please let me out of here! | 求你让我出去吧 |
[02:08] | You know, we’d get through this foundation | 要刨穿这地基 |
[02:11] | a lot quicker with that pickax. | 用那镐头能快好多 |
[02:12] | Where’s your dumb cousin? | 你那个白痴表弟呢 |
[02:14] | He ain’t dumb. | 他不是白痴 |
[02:15] | And don’t worry about him. Just keep working. | 别管他了 接着干吧 |
[02:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | What do you think’s in it? | 你觉得里面是什么 |
[02:52] | Ain’t our job to think. | 我们工作不包括好奇 |
[02:53] | It’s our job to dig. | 我们只管挖而已 |
[02:55] | We’re getting paid a lot of money for this. | 光干这个我们就能赚上好一笔 |
[02:58] | It’s got to be something valuable. | 这东西一定很值钱 |
[03:02] | That’s exactly the kind of thinking | 就是这种想法 |
[03:03] | that found us trouble in Texas. | 让我们在德州惹上麻烦的 |
[03:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:06] | We made a lot of money back in Texas. | 我们在德州可捞到一大票呢 |
[03:12] | Maybe just a peek. | 只看一眼好了 |
[03:20] | What the– | 这他妈是 |
[04:30] | I have everything you need | 你新身份的资料 |
[04:32] | for your new identity right here. | 全在这里 |
[04:33] | Agent Olivia Dunham, | 奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[04:34] | joined the fringe division september 9th, 2008. | 在2008年9月9日加入潜科学部门 |
[04:37] | And you also got files on both Bishops, | 你拿到的还有贝肖普父子 |
[04:39] | Broyles, Bell, and Farnsworth. | 布洛伊 贝尔和方探员的资料 |
[04:42] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到这些的 |
[04:44] | I’ve been over here since you were in high school, | 你还上高中的时候我就在这边了 |
[04:46] | and I’ve cultivated a lot of resources. | 而且我培养了很多情报来源 |
[04:48] | Anything you need, just ask. | 任何资料都能搞到 |
[04:51] | A history of pop culture. | 流行文化历史 |
[04:53] | That’s your homework. | 那是你的作业 |
[04:54] | It’ll help familiarize you with this world. | 它能帮你尽快熟悉这个世界 |
[05:00] | If you can move your hair to the side. | 请把头发拨开到一边 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:03] | Now don’t worry. You won’t feel a thing. | 别担心 一点感觉都不会有的 |
[05:07] | Who’s “Bone-o”? | 谁是波诺 |
[05:09] | Oh, it’s bono, actually. | 其实是博诺 |
[05:11] | He’s a musician. | 他是个音乐家 |
[05:12] | Oh, yeah. Is he any good? | 是吗 他很棒吗 |
[05:13] | One of the few I like on this side. | 是我在这边喜欢的为数不多之一 |
[05:16] | Well, he’s easy on the eyes. | 他的眼睛很从容 |
[05:17] | Careful. | 要小心 |
[05:19] | Their side may be alluring, | 他们这边可能很吸引人 |
[05:21] | But don’t be taken in by it. | 但一定不要被它迷惑 |
[05:23] | They started the war. Remember? | 是他们挑起的战争 记得吗 |
[05:28] | You don’t have to remind me whose side I’m on. | 不用你来教训我应该站在哪边 |
[05:32] | Did you do what I told you to do? | 你照我说的完成任务了吗 |
[05:33] | I hired a team and sent it to the site, yes. | 是的 我雇了一个小队去现场 |
[05:35] | Your usual men? | 你的手下吗 |
[05:36] | No. I don’t want to burn my resources. | 不是 我不想浪费我的资源 |
[05:41] | Does that meet with your approval? | 您批准我这么做吗 |
[05:45] | I don’t care how long you’ve been here. | 我不管你在这边待了多久 |
[05:47] | This is my operation. | 但这是我的行动 |
[05:48] | You work for me. | 你要听我指挥 |
[05:52] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[05:57] | “Dr. Bell’s company was known | 贝尔博士的公司因其 |
[05:59] | “for tackling the most advanced technological problems. | 不断挑战至深的高端科技难题而闻名 |
[06:02] | “He will long be remembered | 他将会被当作我国 |
[06:04] | as one of our country’s leading visionaries.” | 科研先驱的里程碑而被世人所铭记 |
[06:06] | It’s a bit generic, don’t you think? | 有点笼统 你觉得呢 |
[06:09] | He was my best friend. | 他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[06:11] | Wherever he is, | 不管现在在哪 |
[06:12] | He’ll be very disappointed. | 他都会很失望的 |
[06:14] | We’re low on butter. | 快没黄油了 |
[06:15] | Butter? Right. | 黄油 好吧 |
[06:16] | Coming up. | 马上去买 |
[06:17] | And you think this is what, | 你觉得这就是那个 |
[06:18] | some sort of doomsday machine? | 能导致世界末日的机器吗 |
[06:21] | Well, walternate said that it was a very powerful piece | 沃尔特乙说这是某个古老仪器的 |
[06:23] | of ancient tech. | 一个强力部件 |
[06:25] | He spent the last few years | 他这些年来 |
[06:27] | looking for the machine’s component pieces. | 一直在寻找这台机器的组件 |
[06:29] | But he’s finished assembling it? | 但是他已经组装完成了 对吗 |
[06:30] | No. He was missing several of them. | 没有 缺了很多零件 |
[06:32] | Including one very important one. | 包括非常重要的一个 |
[06:35] | Me. | 就是我 |
[06:37] | You think this is accurate? | 你确定吗 |
[06:39] | That you somehow can power this device? | 你能用某种办法驱动这仪器 |
[06:41] | The device seem to need a specific human interface, | 这个仪器看起来需要某种特定的人体接口 |
[06:45] | And this piece responded directly to me. | 而这个零件对我有直接回应 |
[06:47] | If that’s true, if walternate needs you | 如果这些属实 如果沃尔特乙需要你 |
[06:50] | to operate this weapon– | 来操作这个武器 |
[06:51] | We know that he has agents on this side. | 我们知道他在这边安插了间谍 |
[06:53] | If he wanted me back, | 如果他想让我回去 |
[06:54] | I think they would have made a play already. | 我认为他们应该早就行动了 |
[06:56] | There has to be some other plan. | 他们一定还有其他目的 |
[06:57] | Peter, these cacao beans, | 彼得 这些可可果 |
[06:59] | they’re inedible. | 根本没法吃 |
[07:00] | Gene will never be able to digest them. | 小吉永远都无法消化它们 |
[07:02] | She’s a cow, Walter. | 她是只牛 沃尔特 |
[07:04] | She could probably digest the frying pan. | 她估计连煎锅都能消化 |
[07:06] | – What is he doing? – Oh, you don’t want to know. | -他在干什么 -你不会想知道的 |
[07:08] | I’m trying to make chocolate milk. | 我想做巧克力奶 |
[07:10] | Or rather, I’m trying to make the cow make chocolate milk. | 更确切地说 我是想让让奶牛产巧克力奶 |
[07:13] | Dr. Bishop, do you have any idea why this machine | 贝博士 你知道为什么这装置 |
[07:17] | would or could be configured for Peter, | 需要彼得才能设定 |
[07:19] | Why it would respond to him? | 为什么它会对彼得有反应 |
[07:20] | I know that this machine is dangerous. | 我知道这个装置很危险 |
[07:23] | Which is why we need to understand it. | 所以我们才要搞清它的原理 |
[07:24] | If it is indeed a threat– | 如果它确实是个威胁 |
[07:26] | Then to ignore it would be irresponsible. | 那坐视不管就是不负责任的行为 |
[07:28] | I’ve heard that argument before. | 我以前就听过对这种问题的争论 |
[07:30] | That’s what you people told Oppenheimer | 那是人们发现纳粹分子在研造原子弹时 |
[07:32] | when you discovered that the nazis were working on a bomb. | 对奥本海默所说的话 |
[07:35] | And how do you think he slept | 你觉得他在自己的小发明 |
[07:38] | after his little invention had killed | 瞬间夺取数以十万记平民的生命以后 |
[07:41] | hundreds of thousands in a fraction of a second? | 能泰然处之吗 |
[07:47] | I need to go back to the market. | 我要去下商店 |
[07:49] | Aspirin, we need to go to the market. | 阿斯匹林 我们去商店 |
[07:51] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[07:52] | Well, he’s Walter. Define “Okay.” | 他可是沃尔特 很正常 |
[07:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:58] | Do you need anything at the market? | 要我从商店带东西吗 |
[08:01] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:08] | Peter, I know you and Walter have been through a lot, | 彼得 我知道你和沃尔特过节很深 |
[08:12] | But if this is the threat we think it is, | 但如果这东西的威力真如我们所想 |
[08:14] | We need Walter focused. | 我们得让沃尔特集中注意力 |
[08:18] | What if he’s right? | 如果他说的是对的呢 |
[08:20] | What if we shouldn’t be working on this thing? | 如果我们原本就不该深入此事呢 |
[08:27] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:28] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 出发吧 |
[08:37] | We’ve been back for two days, | 我们才回来两天 |
[08:39] | And Walter’s already driving you to drink? | 沃尔特就已经逼得你买醉了吗 |
[08:41] | Do you blame me? | 你这是在责怪我吗 |
[08:43] | Sometimes I feel like | 有时侯 我觉得 |
[08:44] | I’m stuck in one of those bad buddy cop movies. | 自己深陷在某些邪恶警探的电影之中 |
[08:47] | Like I’m handcuffed to a– | 就像我被剥夺了 |
[08:48] | To a mad scientist who kidnapped you | 被来自另一世界绑架你的 |
[08:50] | from another universe? | 疯狂科学家剥夺了自由 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是的 完全正确 |
[08:56] | You know, I understand Walter’s concern about the weapon, | 我理解沃尔特对那件武器的担忧 |
[08:59] | But I think that Broyles is right. | 但我觉得布洛伊是对的 |
[09:00] | We need to figure out what it does, | 我们得弄清楚它的原理 |
[09:02] | And can’t do that without Walter. | 只有沃尔特能做到 |
[09:14] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[09:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:19] | Don’t you? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[09:20] | No, it’s a great song. I just… | 不 这首歌很好 我只是 |
[09:23] | As long as I’ve known you, | 从认识你开始 |
[09:24] | I’ve never heard you express an interest in music. | 我从没听你说起对音乐感兴趣 |
[09:30] | I’ve been noticing a lot of things since we’ve been back. | 自从我们回来 我开始注意以前忽略的东西 |
[09:36] | I guess being over there and meeting another Olivia Dunham | 我猜穿越到另一世界 见到另一个奥利维亚 |
[09:38] | has made me think about the way I look at the world, | 让我重新认识了看待世界的方法 |
[09:40] | The choices I’ve made. | 重新审视我所做出的决定 |
[09:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:48] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah, come on. | 没错 来吧 |
[09:50] | What, are you one of those guys who doesn’t like to dance? | 怎么 你不喜欢跳舞吗 |
[09:57] | I guess there’s nothing like | 我想再没什么 |
[09:58] | seeing another version of yourself | 比看见自己的另一版本 |
[10:00] | to give you a little perspective. | 更能让人认清自我了 |
[10:04] | I got to tell you, it was strange… | 我得告诉你 |
[10:07] | Being with the other you. | 和另一个你在一起感觉很奇怪 |
[10:10] | It was like looking into one of those carnival mirrors. | 就像在看哈哈镜 |
[10:12] | What, you didn’t like the red hair? | 怎么 你不喜欢红头发吗 |
[10:14] | Well, I’ve always preferred blondes. | 我一直对金发情有独钟 |
[10:16] | But you did make a very sexy redhead. | 不过你红发的样子确实非常性感 |
[10:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:22] | The more I think about being over there, | 我越想起穿到那里的经历 |
[10:25] | The less real it seems. | 就越觉得不真实 |
[10:30] | But you, you still feel real. | 但是你 总让我觉得很真实 |
[10:42] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[10:45] | The neighbor found ’em a few hours ago. | 邻居在几小时之前发现的 |
[10:47] | M.E. puts the time of death around 10:00 last night. | 验尸官推断遇害时间是在昨晚十点左右 |
[10:53] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[10:56] | Nothing. Just taking it in. | 没什么 听你们说话而已 |
[11:00] | Dr. Bishop, any thoughts? | 贝博士 有什么想法吗 |
[11:02] | 莫奈 法国画家 印象派代表人物和创始人之一 | |
[11:02] | Reminds me of Monet’s water lilies. | 让我想起了莫奈的水中百合 |
[11:04] | The painting? | 油画吗 |
[11:06] | It’s a pastel. Look at the blood. | 粉蜡笔画 看看那血迹 |
[11:07] | It’s a shade lighter than ordinary. | 阴影比平常的更亮一点 |
[11:10] | It’s mixed with something else. | 混合了某些东西 |
[11:12] | Possibly spinal fluid. | 很可能是脊髓液 |
[11:15] | So where are the men who tied them up? | 把他们捆绑起来的人在哪 |
[11:16] | Neither of them had I.D. | 他们身上都没有发现身份证 |
[11:19] | Techs are taking prints. | 技术科在取指纹 |
[11:24] | Seem to be in some type of vegetative trance | 看起来在他们死亡之前 |
[11:28] | Before they expired. | 进入了类似植物人的状态 |
[11:30] | So you’ve seen something like this before? | 你之前见过类似的吗 |
[11:32] | No. | 没有 |
[11:34] | Nostradamus is said to have died standing up, | 诺查丹马斯预言他会站着死去 |
[11:37] | But I highly doubt that someone who predicted his own death | 但我相当怀疑 那些能预知自己死亡的人 |
[11:40] | wouldn’t have laid down. | 到底能不能死彻底 |
[11:43] | But you’re saying whatever did this | 你是说造成这些的那东西 |
[11:43] | Didn’t kill them right away. | 没有立刻杀死他们 |
[11:45] | It’s a hypothesis, | 这是个假设 |
[11:46] | But we are yet to find our rosebud, | 但我们还没找到我们的玫瑰花蕾 |
[11:49] | the elusive clue that will unlock the mystery. | 那个难以察觉的线索最终会解开这个迷 |
[11:53] | So has anyone located what they were after? | 有人知道他们的目的是什么吗 |
[11:55] | We don’t even know what they were after. | 我们甚至都不知道他们的目的 |
[11:56] | Beware of buried treasure, huh? | 要留心埋藏的宝藏 对吧 |
[11:58] | We’re thinking there was a third thief | 我们认为还有第三名小偷 |
[11:59] | Who took whatever they dug up. | 取走了他们挖上来的东西 |
[12:00] | Unless, of course, | 当然 除非是 |
[12:02] | This buried treasure had legs of its own. | 这个宝藏自己长脚跑了 |
[12:05] | Wouldn’t that be delightful? | 这不好笑吗 |
[12:10] | Any leads on the third man? | 第三个人有线索吗 |
[12:11] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[12:18] | I was just in Milton. | 我刚在密尔顿 |
[12:19] | We got a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[12:20] | Your little plan wasn’t so foolproof. | 你的计划并不是那么万无一失 |
[12:22] | The device was supposed to be there, right? | 那装置应该已经送来了 是吗 |
[12:24] | Well, it wasn’t. | 可它没被送来 |
[12:25] | One of your men must have taken it. | 你的人肯定把它拿走了 |
[12:27] | Two of your men died like you planned, | 其中两个人如你计划那样死了 |
[12:29] | But the other one survived and took the device. | 但另一个活下来了 还拿走了装置 |
[12:31] | I only hired two men. | 我只雇了两个人 |
[12:37] | That’s them, yeah. | 没错 是他们 |
[12:38] | If there were three, all three should be dead. | 如果有三个人 三个人都应该死了 |
[12:40] | No one can withstand that thing. | 没人能受得了那东西 |
[12:41] | Well, someone did, and we need to find him. | 但确实有人做到了 我们得找到他 |
[13:03] | That sound creeps me out. | 这声音令我毛骨悚然 |
[13:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:05] | I always found it oddly comforting. | 我一直觉得这声音别样的好听 |
[13:10] | Oh, that’s very good, dear. | 噢 做得很好 亲爱的 |
[13:12] | Have you ever worked behind a deli counter? | 你在熟食店工作过吗 |
[13:16] | Walter, your tie. | 沃尔特 你的领带 |
[13:18] | I, uh… | 我… |
[13:22] | I think you have a little bit of brain on it. | 你领带上好像沾了点脑组织 |
[13:24] | Here, let me, uh… | 来 让我来 |
[13:33] | It’s raspberry jam. | 是树莓果酱 |
[13:36] | Walter, it’s time to go. | 沃尔特 该走了 |
[13:39] | Can you give us just a minute? | 稍等片刻 |
[13:41] | Maybe I’m overdressed. | 也许我穿得太正式了 |
[13:43] | Maybe I should change anyway. | 或许我该去换一身 |
[13:45] | Walter, you look fine. | 沃尔特 你看上去挺好 |
[13:48] | No, I don’t think I can do this. | 不 我觉得我做不到 |
[13:51] | Walter, it’s gonna be okay. | 沃尔特 不会有事的 |
[13:54] | You look lovely. | 你看上去很帅 |
[14:01] | This place makes me feel so insignificant. | 这地方让我觉得好渺小 |
[14:07] | I read that they invented a wheelchair | 我看过报告 他们发明了一种 |
[14:10] | That can be steered by brainwaves alone. | 只靠脑电波就能控制的轮椅 |
[14:14] | Some sort of micro-electro technology. | 是某种微电子科技 |
[14:22] | Walter, Peter, | 沃尔特 彼得 |
[14:24] | We’re set up in my office. | 宣读会安排在我的办公室 |
[14:26] | Nina, | 尼娜 |
[14:28] | I know that this has been a great loss to you as well. | 我知道这对你也是个很大的打击 |
[14:49] | “My great friend Isaac once said, | 我的好朋友艾萨克[著名科幻作家]曾说 |
[14:51] | “Life is joy, death is peace. | 生活是享受 死亡亦是安宁 |
[14:53] | “It’s transition that’s difficult. | 只是转换的过程慰为艰辛 |
[14:58] | “I was not a man of many friends, | 我不是个交友甚广的人 |
[15:00] | “But if I’d had hundreds, | 但若我真的拥有很多朋友 |
[15:02] | “I would still cherish the two of you most. | 你们二位仍将是我最珍视的 |
[15:07] | “Nina, I was your right hand, | 尼娜 你的右手出自我的手笔 |
[15:10] | “And you were mine. | 而你也是我的左膀右臂 |
[15:12] | “For the many hours we spent exploring the impossible, | 为我们共同探索未知的时光 |
[15:16] | “A small thank you. | 小小意思聊表谢意 |
[15:22] | “And for the precious few we had alone in Tuscany, | 为我们在托斯卡纳[意大利]难得的独处时光 |
[15:27] | “A memento of me. | 仅此作为留念 |
[15:42] | “Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[15:44] | “We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. | 知识的增长总比智慧增加要来得快 |
[15:48] | “By now I trust you have ample reserves of both. | 但我相信你现在定是两者兼备 |
[15:52] | I hope you’ve forgiven me.” | 愿你能原谅我 |
[16:05] | Thus concludes the last will and testament of William Bell. | 这就是威廉·贝尔最后的遗嘱 |
[16:09] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢各位的到来 |
[16:23] | So you gonna tell me? | 现在能告诉我了吧 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | About the letter. | 那封信的内容 |
[16:31] | No. | 不 |
[16:33] | I don’t think so. | 现在还不行 |
[16:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:39] | Dunham’s not picking up. | 德纳姆没接电话 |
[16:40] | You two at Blake’s apartment yet? | 你们到布莱克家了吗 |
[16:41] | No, I’m not with Dunham. | 不 我没跟她在一起 |
[16:43] | Who’s Blake? | 布莱克是谁 |
[16:44] | He’s one of the two men we found in the basement. | 他是我们在地下室发现的其中一位 |
[16:45] | We got a fingerprint hit on him this morning. | 早上我们对上了他的指纹 |
[16:47] | She didn’t call you? | 她没联系你吗 |
[16:48] | No, she didn’t. | 没有 |
[17:10] | Hey. | 是我 |
[17:14] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[17:16] | Broyles called you. | 布洛伊叫你来的 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:22] | I know you don’t want to babysit, | 我知道你不想当沃尔特的保姆 |
[17:24] | But I knew walter had a big day today, | 但我明白今天对他很重要 |
[17:26] | And if I called, you’d come. | 如果我叫你 你肯定会来 |
[17:36] | Blake’s got a friend living here. | 布莱克有个朋友同住 |
[17:38] | Looks that way. | 看上去是 |
[17:40] | Although there’s nothing to tell us who he is. | 不过这里没什么东西能证明他的身份 |
[17:42] | I was just gonna go look for the landlord, | 我正要去找房东 |
[17:44] | See what he knows. | 看看他知道些什么 |
[17:45] | Maybe you could do another once-over, | 要不你再检查一遍 |
[17:48] | In case I missed something? | 以防我漏了什么线索 |
[18:10] | It’s Dunham. You got a pen? | 我是德纳姆 你有笔吗 |
[18:12] | I do now. | 有了 |
[18:13] | 1200 Remington place, Cambridge. | 剑桥 雷明顿街1200号 |
[18:16] | Bishop and I will be gone in 30 minutes. | 我和贝肖普30分钟内会离开 |
[18:18] | I need you there then. | 你过会来一趟 |
[18:19] | We got to bring this guy in. | 我们得想办法请君入瓮 |
[18:40] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[18:43] | How was the reading of the will? | 遗嘱宣读会怎样 |
[18:45] | You know, there’s this South American centipede | 知道吗 有一种南美蜈蚣 |
[18:49] | That’s been known to crawl through the nasal passages | 能顺着鼻腔爬入人体 |
[18:52] | And wreak this kind of havoc. | 造成类似的破坏 |
[18:56] | Do you think that a bug could have killed all five victims | 你认为小小一只虫子能杀了5个被害者 |
[18:58] | And disrupted the electronics in the house? | 还干扰了那屋子的电场吗 |
[19:02] | Probably not. | 也许不能 |
[19:11] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[19:13] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:17] | No. | 不 |
[19:27] | This is from Bell? | 这是贝尔给你的 |
[19:31] | It’s a key to a safety deposit box. | 一把保险箱的钥匙 |
[19:38] | It’s an old argument. | 这是个旧论题 |
[19:39] | Belly and I spent days | 我和贝尔时常争论 |
[19:41] | Discussing the wisdom of crossing the line. | 越界是否明智 |
[19:44] | “Only those that risk going too far | 只有勇于承担风险 敢于走出去的人 |
[19:48] | Can possibly know how far they can go.” | 才会明白他们到底能走多远 |
[19:52] | That’s what Belly used to say. | 这是贝尔常说的 |
[19:54] | So you were the cautious one? | 原来你还是保守的那个呀 |
[19:57] | He was over there. | 他在那个世界 |
[19:59] | He saw what I did, all that I destroyed. | 他看到了我做的一切 我所毁掉的一切 |
[20:05] | How can he tell me to cross the line? | 他怎么还能鼓励我跨越界线呢 |
[20:08] | Walter, you saved Peter’s life. | 沃尔特 你救了彼得的命 |
[20:12] | I know that there were consequences, | 我明白这得付出代价 |
[20:14] | But Peter has got to understand | 但彼得必须理解 |
[20:16] | Why you made the choices you made. | 当初你为什么做出这样的决定 |
[20:19] | You’ve talked to him, haven’t you? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[20:24] | I’ve been waiting for the right moment. | 我还在等待时机成熟 |
[20:26] | Walter, you said you were gonna do that days ago. | 沃尔特 你早说过你会告诉他 |
[20:28] | He has got to hear your side of the story. | 他得听听你这边的解释 |
[20:36] | Endolymph fluid. | 内淋巴液 |
[20:40] | There’s severe damage to the inner ear. | 看来内耳有严重创伤 |
[20:43] | Pass me a swab, please. | 请给我个棉签 |
[20:58] | I think I know what happened here. | 我想我知道是怎么回事了 |
[21:00] | Walter, I can’t find the requiem. | 沃尔特 我找不到《安魂曲》 |
[21:02] | Perhaps Don Giovanni. | 那换《唐璜》[莫扎特歌剧]吧 |
[21:03] | So you think that music killed these people? | 你认为是音乐杀死了这些人吗 |
[21:06] | Not music per se. | 并非音乐本身 |
[21:08] | Could you help me with this please, my dear? | 能帮我戴上吗 亲爱的 |
[21:09] | What about this? Would that work? | 这张怎样 这个行吗 |
[21:12] | Figaro. Perfect. | 费加罗 好极了 |
[21:14] | We’ve known for some time | 我们发现有时候 |
[21:15] | That different sounds affect the brain in different ways. | 不同的声音会对大脑产生不同的影响 |
[21:23] | Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso, | 现在你再不要去做情郎 |
[21:27] | Look at my brain waves on the monitoro | 看我的脑电波在那显示器上 |
[21:33] | They’re smoothing out. | 越来越平稳了 |
[21:35] | Harmonic music reduces neural activity. | 和谐的音乐能减少神经活动 |
[21:37] | Which is why we think more clearly | 因此在听此类音乐的时候 |
[21:40] | When we listen to it. | 我们能思考得更清晰 |
[21:41] | As opposed to this. | 与此完全相反 |
[21:44] | Dissonance. Look–look at my neurons. | 不和谐的声音 看我的神经元 |
[21:49] | Look at my neurons. | 快看我的神经元 |
[21:53] | We get it, Walter. | 沃尔特 我们明白了 |
[21:54] | Can I turn this off now? | 我能关了吗 |
[21:55] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:57] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[21:58] | You see, the point is this, | 关键问题是 |
[21:59] | that with this type of auditory phenomenon, | 一旦这种听觉现象 |
[22:02] | taken to its ultrasonic extreme, can be fatal. | 达到超声波极限 就能致人死命 |
[22:06] | And the way it affects the brain, | 并且其影响大脑的方式 |
[22:07] | it could well have induced some type | 也会诱发深度昏迷 |
[22:10] | of vegetative trance before death. | 直至死亡 |
[22:12] | Which would also explain the trauma to the inner ear. | 这同样能够解释为何耳内有创伤 |
[22:14] | So we’re looking for some kind of deadly music box? | 我们要找的是某种致命八音盒吗 |
[22:18] | No, it’s ultrasonic, so you wouldn’t be able to hear it. | 不 它以超声波形式存在 所以你听不到 |
[22:19] | The frequency’s too high. | 频率太高了 |
[22:20] | Silent but deadly. | 无声但却致命 |
[22:23] | Speaking of which, | 说到这 |
[22:26] | might like to take a step away. | 我想出去走走 |
[22:29] | Delightful, Walter. | 真是可喜的发现 沃尔特 |
[22:32] | Any ideas why it didn’t affect the third man? | 为什么另外那个人安然无恙呢 |
[22:35] | Maybe headphones of some sort? | 戴了耳机一类的东西吗 |
[22:36] | They would need to be very sophisticated. | 他们一定是有备而来 |
[22:39] | I’m gonna call Broyles. | 我给布洛伊打电话 |
[22:40] | Have him monitor the city | 让他监控整个城市 |
[22:41] | for any abnormal ultrasonic activity. | 任何超声波异常活动 |
[22:45] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[22:51] | Go talk to him. | 去找他谈谈 |
[22:55] | All the victims were patients | 全部受害者都是 |
[22:57] | of Dr. Laxmeesh Nayak. | 莱克西米什·纳亚克医生的病人 |
[22:59] | He ran an outpatient clinic in Seattle. | 他在西雅图经营一家门诊 |
[23:02] | Nayak was ostensibly treating these patients | 表面上 纳亚克为这些病人 |
[23:04] | as part of a clinical trial for sleep disorders. | 进行睡眠障碍的临床试验 |
[23:16] | You got a photographic memory. | 你有过目不忘的能力 |
[23:19] | How am I gonna do that? | 我怎么才能做到呢 |
[23:47] | You don’t move unless I tell you to. | 按我说的做 |
[23:50] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[23:52] | Okay. Step inside. | 好 现在进来 |
[24:03] | Put the box down. On the bench. | 把盒子放到台子上 |
[24:06] | Slowly. | 动作慢点 |
[24:14] | Please. | 求求你 |
[24:16] | Don’t hurt me, Ms. Dunham. | 不要伤害我 德纳姆小姐 |
[24:23] | You’re deaf. | 你失聪了 |
[24:30] | That’s why you didn’t die. | 所以你才没死 |
[24:34] | I’ll call Olivia. Thanks. | 我会打给奥利维亚 谢谢 |
[24:37] | Peter, may I have a moment? | 彼得 有空和我谈谈吗 |
[24:41] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[24:42] | I, uh… | 我 |
[24:45] | Today when I said goodbye to Belly, | 今天和贝利告别的时候 |
[24:48] | it was hard. | 心里很难过 |
[24:50] | Very hard. | 非常难过 |
[24:51] | Sure, it was. | 当然会难过 |
[24:54] | Um, I’m sorry if I wasn’t… | 很抱歉 如果我没有 |
[24:56] | No, not that. | 不 我不是说这个 |
[24:59] | What I’m trying to say is that it was nothing, | 我想说 这没什么 |
[25:04] | Nothing compared to saying good-bye to my son. | 和失去儿子比起来这不算什么 |
[25:08] | Walter, I got to call olivia. | 沃尔特 我得去给奥利维亚打电话 |
[25:12] | Peter, you need to hear this. | 彼得 听我把话说完 |
[25:18] | When Peter… | 当彼得 |
[25:22] | my peter… | 我儿子彼得 |
[25:26] | died… | 过世的时候 |
[25:28] | I lost all hope. | 我心灰意冷 |
[25:30] | The only thing that kept me alive was Elizabeth, | 支撑我活下来的是伊丽莎白 |
[25:34] | and my window into your world. | 还有通向你世界的窗口 |
[25:37] | I always told Belly that we couldn’t cross over, | 我一直告诉贝利 不能穿越到另一个世界 |
[25:41] | that it was far too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[25:46] | When I saw that you were dying too, | 当我看到你也命在旦夕 |
[25:48] | and that I was the only one who could save you… | 而我是唯一能够救你一命的人 |
[25:52] | You kidnapped me, Walter. | 你绑架了我 沃尔特 |
[25:56] | You took me from my family. | 你把我从家人身边 |
[25:59] | From my world. | 从我的世界带走 |
[26:02] | I didn’t plan to. | 我本不想这样做 |
[26:04] | That was not my intention. | 并非有意而为之 |
[26:11] | I love you, Peter. | 我爱你 彼得 |
[26:14] | And if I had to make the choice all over again, | 如果有机会重新来过 |
[26:17] | I’m not sure that I’d be strong enough | 我不确定 是否有勇气 |
[26:19] | to act differently, | 做出不同的选择 |
[26:20] | But now I understand that it was wrong, | 但现在 我意识到错了 |
[26:26] | that I should never have crossed the line, | 我不应该越界 |
[26:30] | that it was terribly wrong. | 真是大错特错啊 |
[26:35] | I can’t talk about this yet, Walter. | 我还没准备好谈这些 沃尔特 |
[26:43] | He saw my badge outside of Blake’s apartment. | 在布莱克的公寓外 他看到了我的警徽 |
[26:45] | He thought he was bringing the box | 他以为自己把盒子 |
[26:47] | back to the authorities. | 还给了政府 |
[26:48] | I’ll come back after I’m done to help you with him. | 事情办好之后 我会回来帮你处理掉他 |
[26:52] | It’s too bad he’s not blind. | 他没失明这太糟糕了 |
[26:57] | If you need me to take care of him… | 如果你需要我来解决他 |
[27:00] | No, you can just do your job. | 不 做好你分内的事 |
[27:02] | Make sure you don’t screw it up this time. | 确保这次不会搞砸了 |
[27:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不住了 |
[28:01] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[28:04] | Did I come at a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[28:12] | Hey, you want me to come back later? | 要我过会儿再来吗 |
[28:14] | No, not at all. | 不 没关系 |
[28:16] | I, uh, I just got out of the shower, | 我马上就洗完澡了 |
[28:18] | So can you just give me a minute? | 再给我一分钟时间 好吗 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:21] | I should have called before I came over. | 过来之前我应该先打个电话 |
[28:37] | Hey. Mind if I come in? | 介意让我进来吗 |
[28:39] | Sure. | 当然不 |
[28:44] | So… Walter apologized to me. | 沃尔特向我道歉了 |
[28:46] | I know it wouldn’t take much. | 我知道做起来很简单 |
[28:51] | A few words, a hug, | 几句安慰 一个拥抱 |
[28:53] | A couple hands of UNO. | 陪他玩几把牌[UNO:一种纸牌游戏] |
[28:54] | Anything would make the man feel better at this point, but… | 随便做点什么都能安慰他 但是 |
[28:58] | I just can’t bring myself to do it. | 我就是做不到 |
[29:03] | Sometimes I can’t even look the guy in the eye. | 有时候 我甚至不敢直视他 |
[29:05] | Well, you two have been through a lot. | 你们两个过去过节太深 |
[29:07] | You can’t expect just to go back | 你不能指望一夜之间 |
[29:08] | to the way it was before overnight. | 和好如初 |
[29:10] | We all know this has been hard on you, Peter. | 大家知道你受苦了 彼得 |
[29:14] | No, you have no idea. | 不 你们不知道 |
[29:18] | I saw what Walter did. | 我看到了沃尔特的所作所为 |
[29:20] | I saw the quarantine zones. | 我看到了隔离区 |
[29:24] | I saw all the damage that he caused. | 看到了一切由他引起的破坏 |
[29:26] | He destroyed their world. My world. | 他毁了他们的世界 也是我的世界 |
[29:31] | Well, he couldn’t have known how bad it was gonna be. | 他一定不知道事情会这么糟 |
[29:37] | I mean, it’s not like they gave him a picture of himself | 我是说 他们又没给他一张他自己的照片 |
[29:39] | with fireballs coming out of his eyes | 双眼冒着怒火 |
[29:41] | while he was strapped into a doomsday machine. | 驾驶着末日机器 |
[29:44] | You didn’t come here to talk about Walter, did you? | 你来这并不想谈沃尔特 对吗 |
[29:51] | I can’t close my eyes without seeing that picture. | 我一闭上眼睛 就是这幅画面 |
[29:56] | And whatever is in those blueprints | 图纸上的东西 |
[29:58] | is my connection to that machine. | 能让我找到末日机器 |
[30:02] | What if they’re right? | 如果他们是对的呢 |
[30:05] | What if that machine | 如果那台机器的作用 |
[30:06] | does exactly what Broyles and Walter think it does? | 正如布洛伊和沃尔特所说 怎么办 |
[30:09] | Is that my destiny, my fate? | 难道是我命中注定吗 |
[30:12] | Am I supposed to destroy worlds, too? | 我也将会毁灭这个世界 |
[30:14] | Because, I’ll be honest with you, | 实话对你说 因为 |
[30:15] | I don’t really want to turn out like Walter. | 我不想变成沃尔特那样 |
[30:24] | Peter, the truth is I’m scared too. | 彼得 事实上 我也害怕 |
[30:29] | The last few weeks have been hard on all of us. | 过去几周 我们谁都不好过 |
[30:34] | You know, of course there’s always the temporary fix. | 当然 总有办法可以得到片刻安慰 |
[30:38] | The temporary fix? | 片刻安慰 |
[30:42] | Distraction. | 分散你的注意力 |
[31:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:11] | It’s, uh… it’s a box. | 是个 是个盒子 |
[31:15] | Well, what’s in it? | 里面有什么 |
[31:18] | As with most things in life, | 正如生活中的大部分事物一样 |
[31:20] | the reality would pale in comparison with one’s imagination. | 没了想象 现实就变得很苍白 |
[31:23] | And, uh, isn’t it better to wonder? | 所以 不知道答案不是更好吗 |
[31:33] | I say, uh, would you mind keeping an eye on the box | 我想去下洗手间 你能帮我 |
[31:36] | while I go to the restroom? | 保管下这个盒子吗 |
[31:37] | Is there, you know, remuneration? | 有 有报酬吗 |
[31:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:45] | There you go. | 给你 |
[31:47] | I won’t be a minute. | 我去去就回 |
[31:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:22] | – Astrid. – Broyles. | -阿斯特丽德 -布洛伊 |
[32:23] | Well, that can’t be a good sign. | 这可不是什么好兆头 |
[32:32] | Kent street. | 肯特大街 |
[32:33] | I frequented a massage parlor just around the corner. | 我经常去这个街角的一家按摩店 |
[32:37] | I used to get off right here. | 通常就在这里下车 |
[32:39] | I sure hope you’re talking about the station, Walter. | 希望你说的是下车 不是脱衣服 沃尔特 |
[32:43] | We got five more victims, maybe more unaccounted for. | 发现五六个受害者 也许还有更多 |
[32:45] | All mobile, but unresponsive. | 所有手机都没信号 |
[32:47] | They’re in some kind of trance. | 都突然失灵了 |
[32:48] | Lieutenant, I want every subway station in Boston evacuated. | 副官 疏散波士顿所有地铁站的乘客 |
[32:55] | Security cameras picked up a small man | 监控录像拍到了一个矮小的男人 |
[32:57] | walking into the tunnel carrying a metallic box. | 带着一个金属盒子走进隧道 |
[33:01] | These people seem to be suffering | 这些人的症状看上去 |
[33:03] | from the same symptoms as the victims at Milton. | 与米尔顿受害者的症状相同 |
[33:06] | Yes, we’re thinking the box might be | 是的 我们猜想这个盒子 |
[33:07] | what the thieves dug up there. | 就是小偷从那边挖出来的 |
[33:10] | What about the trains? | 列车呢 |
[33:11] | System runs on a computer. | 系统由一台计算机操作 |
[33:12] | We’ve logged in and stopped all trains | 我们已经登录并停运了 |
[33:14] | going into the tunnel. | 所有进入隧道的列车 |
[33:16] | Bomb squad’s ready to deploy a man in the tunnel. | 爆破小组已在隧道里部署了一名队员 |
[33:18] | Bomb squad? This thing’s not a bomb. | 爆破小组 这可不是炸弹 |
[33:20] | You send your men in there, they’re gonna get killed. | 你派人去那等于去送死 |
[33:21] | That tunnel leads straight to another station. | 这条隧道直接连向下一站 |
[33:23] | If this box is mobile, we have to stop it. | 如果盒子被带走了 我们必须阻止它 |
[33:25] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah, I’ll go. | 有 我去 |
[33:27] | Peter, you can’t. It’s too dangerous. | 彼得 不能去 太危险了 |
[33:30] | The box is our responsibility, Walter. | 这个盒子该我们负责 沃尔特 |
[33:32] | And if I can get in front of it, | 如果我在它之前到达 |
[33:33] | maybe I can disarm it. | 也许我可以解除它 |
[33:34] | No, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[33:35] | I haven’t had time to devise something | 我还没来得及设计一个装置 |
[33:37] | to protect you from the sound emissions. | 保护你不受声波辐射 |
[33:39] | I’m sure your boys have some sort of ear protection, right? | 你们肯定有护耳工具 对吧 |
[33:41] | The frequencies are ultrasonic. | 那频率是超声波的 |
[33:42] | Simple noise cancellation won’t work. | 简单的消音装置不管用 |
[33:44] | I’d have to disable all impulses along the cochlear nerve. | 我得消除所有沿耳蜗神经的脉冲 |
[33:48] | My men are standing by, agents. | 各位探员 我的人随时待命 |
[33:50] | Peter, I have to make a call here. | 彼得 我得先打个电话 |
[33:53] | What is it, Walter? | 怎么了 沃尔特 |
[33:55] | The science is tenuous to say the least. | 总之 科学太无力了 |
[33:57] | Walter, if you have a way to put me in front of that box, | 沃尔特 你要是有办法让我接近那个盒子 |
[33:59] | you got to tell me right now. | 现在就赶紧告诉我 |
[34:01] | Walter, talk to me. | 沃尔特 跟我说说 |
[34:08] | Agent Dunham, | 德纳姆探员 |
[34:11] | we’re going to need your gun. | 我需要你的枪 |
[34:16] | Mic test. One, two. | 麦克风测试 一 二 |
[34:18] | So how long have I got? | 我有多长时间 |
[34:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:22] | If you can hear us talking, it’s too late. | 如果你能听见我们说话 那就太晚了 |
[34:25] | Well, ballpark it for me, Walter. | 大概估计一下 沃尔特 |
[34:28] | Maximum, three minutes. | 最多三分钟 |
[34:32] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:40] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[35:43] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[36:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[36:26] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么了 |
[36:28] | It’s a piece of the weapon. | 是一种武器的一部分 |
[36:29] | I recognize from Walternate’s blueprints. | 我在沃尔特乙的规划图纸里见过 |
[36:32] | The weapon from the other side? | 来自另一世界的武器吗 |
[36:33] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[36:48] | Looks like the box was soundproof. | 看上去这个盒子是隔音的 |
[36:49] | But it’s broken. I can’t close it. | 但现在坏掉了 我打不开 |
[36:51] | I’m gonna try to disarm it. | 我试试能不能解除 |
[37:20] | He hasn’t spoken for 71 seconds. | 他已经71秒没说话了 |
[37:22] | Something is wrong. | 出事了 |
[37:24] | His hearing could come back at any time. | 他的听觉随时可能恢复 |
[37:28] | We need to send someone in. | 我们得再派人进去 |
[37:29] | I can’t send another man in there. | 我不能再派人进去了 |
[37:31] | He could be hurt. He could be dy– | 他可能受伤了 他可能要死 |
[37:33] | Hey, guys. Do you hear that? | 各位 听见了吗 |
[37:36] | I thought all the trains were stopped. | 我说了停运所有列车 |
[37:38] | The device affected the subway’s communication system. | 这个装置影响了地铁的通讯系统 |
[37:40] | Dunham, wait! You can’t go in there! | 德纳姆等一下 你不能进去 |
[38:29] | For a catastrophic explosion like that, | 对于像那样的一场灾难性爆炸 |
[38:32] | I imagine he had some sort of surgical implant. | 我猜想他可能做过某种外科移植 |
[38:34] | Dental ceramic crowns. | 烤瓷修牙 |
[38:37] | If they were to vibrate at just the right resonant frequency… | 如果它们达到共振频率… |
[38:41] | I always hated dentists. | 我一直痛恨牙医 |
[38:42] | And you’re sure this is part of the weapon? | 你确定这是某种武器的一部分吗 |
[38:43] | Yeah, looks just like the parts I saw on the other side. | 是的 和我在另一个世界中看到的一样 |
[38:47] | And we know that Walternate has agents over here. | 我们都知道沃尔特乙往这边派了间谍 |
[38:49] | Maybe they’re looking for the missing pieces, | 也许他们在那边没找到某些部件 |
[38:51] | the ones he couldn’t find over there. | 就跑来这边寻找 |
[38:57] | Why would there be pieces on our side? | 为什么会有部件遗失在我们这边 |
[39:01] | You got a better explanation? | 有更好的解释吗 |
[39:03] | We’re talking about two universes here. | 我们现在谈的是存在两个世界 |
[39:06] | Two of each one of us. | 每个世界都有个一般无二的我们 |
[39:09] | At this point, would anything really surprise you? | 现在还有什么能让你惊讶的吗 |
[39:12] | Bacon-flavored pudding. | 培根味儿的布丁 |
[39:14] | That would surprise me. | 会让我惊讶 |
[39:21] | I’d like to take this back to the lab. | 我想把这个带回实验室 |
[39:23] | We got the blueprints. | 我们有图纸 |
[39:25] | Maybe I can figure it out. | 也许我能搞明白 |
[39:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:40] | I guess you’ve got other plans for tonight. | 我想你今晚有别的计划 |
[39:42] | Yeah. Do you mind? | 是的 你介意吗 |
[39:44] | ‘course not. | 当然不介意 |
[39:53] | Today was a bad day. | 今天真糟糕 |
[39:54] | But it could have been a lot worse. | 但本可能会更糟糕 |
[39:56] | Your quick thinking saved a lot of lives, Dr. Bishop. | 您的敏捷思维救了很多人 贝肖普博士 |
[40:02] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[41:32] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[41:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:39] | I know what Belly left me. | 我知道贝尔给我留下什么了 |
[41:41] | Oh? | 什么 |
[41:49] | He left me Massive Dynamic. | 他把巨力集团交给我了 |
[41:59] | I’m the sole shareholder. | 我是唯一股东 |
[43:08] | [明白] [开始贝肖普博士的工作] |