时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have to come back. | 你必须回来 |
[00:04] | Because you belong with me. | 因为你属于我 |
[00:08] | Make the switch. | 去完成调换 |
[00:11] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:12] | Please let me out of here. | 拜托你放我出去吧 |
[00:14] | Please let me out of here. | 请放我出去 |
[00:16] | Now agent Dunham, you should make a contact. | 德纳姆探员 你得联系那边 |
[00:18] | She’s on the other side. | 她在那边 |
[00:21] | Walter said this tacket is from here. | 沃尔特说钉子是属于这里的 |
[00:24] | They can have an army, | 他们能发动一支军队 |
[00:25] | and they look anyone they want them to. | 可以让他们随意变形 |
[00:28] | See the shape of his blood, it’s mercury. | 瞧他的血 是水银 |
[00:30] | I have other things you need for your new identities. | 这是你的新身份的其他资料 |
[00:33] | Careful. Their side may be alluring, but… | 小心为妙 他们这边可能很吸引人 但是 |
[00:35] | they started the war. | 是他们挑起的战争 |
[00:36] | I don’t car how long you’ve been here, | 我不管你在这边待了多久 |
[00:38] | this is my operation, and you work for me. | 但这是我的行动 你要听我指挥 |
[00:46] | So? What else did you come up with? | 怎么 这次你还有什么说的 |
[00:49] | And you can’t say pirate again. | 不会又猜什么海盗吧 |
[00:55] | Definitely a banker. | 肯定是银行家 |
[00:57] | – A banker? – Mm-hmm. | -银行家 -我猜是 |
[00:59] | – Persian kid rock? – Yeah. | -就那个中东乡巴佬 -怎么了 |
[01:01] | His long hair is just his link to his individuality. | 瞧他那头长发多有个性 |
[01:04] | I think they work together. | 我觉得他俩是同事 |
[01:06] | Well, she’s wearing her sexiest little black dress, | 那小妞穿了一身热辣的黑色连衣裙 |
[01:10] | so somewhere deep inside of her, | 所以在她内心深处 |
[01:12] | she was hoping this dinner was about something else. | 可不是为了吃顿饭这么简单 |
[01:14] | Not work. But she was wrong. | 有啥用啊 瞧她那样子 |
[01:16] | Yes, she was. | 是啊 没成功 |
[01:19] | That, however, is truly impressive. | 那边的才像个人物 |
[01:27] | Yeah, he’s a little short for her, I’ll grant you that. | 还真是 但我肯定那老家伙有点配不上 |
[01:32] | But not when you stand him on his money. | 看着他的钱你就不会这么想了 |
[01:34] | Careful. Your con man’s showing. | 别乱说啊 就你心里那点小算盘 |
[01:37] | I think I just understand transactional needs. | 就那点破事儿我还不知道嘛 |
[01:40] | Each party has something the other party wants. | 也就是各取所需呗 |
[01:43] | She gets security, he gets her. | 那姑娘要钱 老家伙要她 |
[01:46] | We all draw our moral lines in the sand. | 谁还不是嘴上一套心里一套 |
[01:49] | And unless you can put yourself in another man’s shoes, | 若不是设身处地 |
[01:51] | I don’t think you can really judge their situations. | 别人的事情你总也弄不明白 |
[01:56] | But look at the body language. | 看他们的样子 |
[02:01] | They haven’t slept together yet. | 肯定还没上床呢 |
[02:02] | No? | 没吗 |
[02:03] | You can always tell when a relationship’s | 你总能知道什么时候 |
[02:05] | about to take that next step. | 该进行近一步的互相了解 |
[02:15] | I had a really nice time tonight. | 今晚我过得很愉快 |
[02:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:19] | But unfortunately, if I don’t get home, | 不过可惜 要是我再不回家 |
[02:21] | Walter’s gonna start wondering where I am. | 沃尔特又该瞎寻思了 |
[02:24] | And then he’ll probably start calling the emergency rooms. | 没准就该乱打急诊室电话了 |
[02:27] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -走吧 -好 |
[02:30] | Thanks. Have a good night. | 谢谢 今晚愉快 |
[02:32] | Uh, could you give me a moment? | 等我下好吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah, of course. I’ll be outside. | 当然 我外面等你 |
[02:56] | Hi, senator Van Horn. | 你好 范霍恩参议员 |
[02:58] | Hi, girls. | 姑娘们好啊 |
[02:59] | You know, I’ve been looking for some lemonade all day. | 我想喝柠檬汽水都一整天了 |
[03:01] | You know where I can find some? | 你们知道哪里有卖吗 |
[03:02] | – We’re selling lemonade. – You are? | -我们就有哦 -真的啊 |
[03:04] | Well, perfect! | 真是太好了 |
[03:05] | Mrs. Van Horn has me running all over town. | 我太太都让我在这找了个遍了 |
[03:07] | I am parched. | 嗓子都冒烟了 |
[03:10] | Oh, that looks delicious. How much? | 看着真诱人啊 多少钱呀 |
[03:13] | – $1.00. – $1.00? | -一块钱 -才一块啊 |
[03:14] | We made it ourselves. | 我们自己榨的 |
[03:16] | Well, I don’t know. | 你们好厉害哦 |
[03:20] | You know, this just might be | 姑娘们 这可是我 |
[03:22] | the best lemonade I have ever had. | 这辈子喝过最棒的柠檬水了哦 |
[03:25] | I’ll see you, okay? | 回头见 |
[03:27] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[03:28] | Wait! You forgot your change! | 等等 你的找钱 |
[03:34] | Victim is unresponsive. | 伤者没有反应 |
[03:36] | Possible head injury. | 可能是颅脑损伤 |
[03:37] | I don’t feel a pulse, doctor. Charge v-fib? | 医生 没有脉搏 要除颤吗 |
[03:39] | Not yet. | 先别 |
[03:39] | But he has no pulse. | 可他没脉搏了 |
[03:41] | Then why is he still breathing? | 那怎么还有呼吸 |
[03:46] | Patricia. | 帕特丽夏 |
[03:48] | Oh, Phillip. | 飞利浦 |
[03:49] | I heard on the news. | 我看到新闻以后 |
[03:50] | I got here as fast as I could. | 立马就赶了过来 |
[03:53] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[03:54] | I don’t know. They won’t tell me anything. | 不知道 大夫什么都不肯说 |
[03:59] | I want information on James Van Horn. | 告诉我詹姆斯·范霍恩的情况 |
[04:10] | Prep for intubation and alert the O.R. | 准备插管 通知手术 |
[04:11] | O.R. is standing by. | 手术准备就位 |
[04:12] | Get me a CBC and TOX screen. | 告诉我全血细胞计数 做毒理筛选 |
[04:13] | – What’s his BP? – I’m not getting anything. | -血压多少 -测不到 |
[04:15] | He has no pressure. | 血压为零 |
[04:17] | Start CPR. | 做心肺复苏 |
[04:18] | What the hell is going on with this guy? | 这家伙到底怎么搞的 |
[04:23] | Stand aside, please. | 站一边去 |
[04:25] | You can’t be in here. | 您不能进来 |
[04:29] | Stay here. | 在这待着 |
[04:37] | Stop right there! | 不许动 |
[04:42] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[04:46] | FBI! Drop your weapon! | 联邦探员 放下武器 |
[04:52] | You, come here! | 你给我过来 |
[04:54] | I will kill her! | 再动我就杀了她 |
[04:56] | Drop your weapon! Do it! | 放下武器 照做 |
[04:59] | No! | 你大爷 |
[05:49] | You can’t seriously expect me | 别指望我相信 |
[05:51] | to believe that you’re okay with this. | 你觉得这样做没问题 |
[05:52] | Well, Williams’ last wish was that your father | 威廉的遗嘱说 |
[05:54] | take over this company, | 让你父亲接管公司 |
[05:55] | my personal feelings are not at issue. | 我怎么想不是重点 |
[05:57] | With a basement lab in Harvard, | 我父亲用哈佛的地下实验室 |
[05:58] | Walter was able to open a wormhole | 就能创造出虫洞 |
[06:00] | into another dimension | 说穿越就穿越 |
[06:01] | that essentially shredded all the laws of science. | 他对科学法则视同无物 |
[06:03] | I can’t wait to see what he’s capable of doing | 我倒想看看他能利用这家 |
[06:05] | with a multibillion-dollar corporation. | 由钱堆砌的公司搞出什么名堂 |
[06:06] | Your father made some regrettable choices in the past, | 你父亲做出过无法原谅的决定 |
[06:10] | but his brilliance is undeniable. | 但他的才华终究不可否认 |
[06:11] | It was that intellect that William Bell believed in. | 威廉·贝尔敬之若神 |
[06:14] | and frankly, so do I. | 话说回来 我也佩服他 |
[06:16] | It’s not his intellect I’m concerned about. | 我担心的倒不是他的那份智慧 |
[06:17] | So beautiful, | 多么美妙 |
[06:20] | it is absolutely breathtaking. | 那是绝对的摄人心魄 |
[06:27] | Somewhere between pudding and foie gras. | 就在布丁和鹅肝之间 |
[06:32] | And why do I bring this up? You, with the red hair. | 我干嘛说这个 你说 红头发的 |
[06:34] | It’s black. | 我是黑头发 |
[06:36] | I see red. Answer the question. | 我瞧就是红的 回答我 |
[06:38] | I’m really not sure | 我不知道 |
[06:39] | why we’re talking about brain physiology. | 为什么我们要讨论脑生理学 |
[06:41] | Dear god. | 天呐 |
[06:43] | How can you be so limited? | 你们的思维怎么这么狭隘 |
[06:47] | When William Bell created this company, | 威廉·贝尔创下这家公司时候 |
[06:50] | he knew one thing to be true. | 他坚信一点 |
[06:52] | Brain and the mind are capable of so much. | 那就是人类的智慧是无穷的 |
[06:56] | Don’t you see that the brain | 你们怎么认为 |
[06:58] | is consciousness, hmm? | 大脑只是一种认知呢 |
[07:02] | The mind is god! | 人的智慧超乎想象 |
[07:11] | There are no limits, | 绝无局限 |
[07:14] | except for those that we impose on ourselves. | 除非我们给自己加上了条条框框 |
[07:19] | Open your eyes. Open, open. | 开拓你们的思路 打破传统吧 |
[07:22] | Inspiration is everywhere. | 灵感无处不在 |
[07:26] | Do you know how lucky you are to play in this sandbox? | 你们知道身处这小屋是何等幸运吗 |
[07:29] | My heart is racing. God! | 天呐 我好激动 |
[07:33] | Is anyone else hot in here? | 还有人觉得热血沸腾吗 |
[07:38] | Uh, sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打搅了 |
[07:40] | Oh, Peter, you’re just in time for the good– | 儿子 你怎么一到关键时刻就来搅和… |
[07:41] | Time to put your pants back on, Walter. | 快把你裤子穿好 沃尔特 |
[07:43] | We got a case. We have to go. | 有个案子 赶快走 |
[07:45] | Of course. | 好的 |
[07:47] | I’ll just get my things. | 带上我的东西就走 |
[07:49] | He’s a bit unorthodox. | 他有点另类 |
[07:51] | He’s also trippin’ his brains out right now. | 而且现在还在神游中 |
[07:55] | – You know that, right? – Mm. | -你知道的 是吧 -是的 |
[08:02] | Van Horn was admitted at 1400 hours. | 下午两点范霍恩被送到医院 |
[08:05] | Newton came in 15 minutes later | 十五分钟后牛顿进来 |
[08:06] | and went on a shooting spree. | 开始疯狂射杀 |
[08:08] | Look at that. It’s like he’s got no fear. | 看这个 他好像无所畏惧 |
[08:10] | Clearly, Van Horn was an operative of Newton’s. | 显然 范霍恩和牛顿是一伙的 |
[08:12] | We can only assume Newton knew | 我们只能假设 牛顿知道 |
[08:14] | Van Horn’s identity as a shape-shifter | 范霍恩的变形人身份 |
[08:15] | would be revealed after he was injured in the crash. | 会在他车祸受伤之后暴露 |
[08:18] | So Newton came here to retrieve him. | 所以牛顿来这是为了把他带回去 |
[08:20] | And when he couldn’t, he shut him up. | 结果没成功 就把他废了 |
[08:23] | Oh, in the right light, | 在适当的光线下 |
[08:26] | your hair looks like strands of lemon diamonds. | 你的头发像一串柠檬色珍珠 |
[08:30] | He self-medicated this morning. | 他今天早晨吃错药了 |
[08:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:33] | I do some of my finest work self-medicated. | 我一些最好的工作都是这样完成的 |
[08:36] | Good, because not only was James Van Horn | 很好 因为詹姆斯·范霍恩不仅是 |
[08:39] | a sitting U.S. senator with top level clearance, | 美国最廉洁的在任参议员 |
[08:42] | he was a good man. | 而且他是个好人 |
[08:45] | I want to know how long ago he was replaced | 我想知道他是什么时候被变形人代替的 |
[08:47] | by a shape-shifter and for what purpose. | 以及目的是什么 |
[08:49] | I want a full accounting of every committee he sat on, | 我要他所在委员会的完整记录 |
[08:51] | every classified briefing he had. | 以及他做过的所有机密简报 |
[08:53] | Okay. Well, I’ll make sure that his office is locked down. | 好的 我去确认他的办公室已被封锁 |
[08:55] | Broyles, if they can get to a sitting senator, | 布洛伊 如果他们能够接近一位在任参议员 |
[08:58] | the whole government could be compromised. | 整个政府可能都将处于危险 |
[09:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:02] | I’m gonna call Dan Gilmore at the CDC | 我去给疾病防治中心的丹·吉尔摩打个电话 |
[09:04] | and arrange blood tests for everyone on the hill. | 给高层所有人做验血检查 |
[09:06] | – Dr. Bishop? – Mm-hmm? | -贝肖普博士 -怎么 |
[09:07] | Examine the body, see what you can find. | 检查一下尸体 看看有何发现 |
[09:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:11] | I think I’ll go examine the body and see what I can find. | 我马上去检验尸体 看看能发现什么 |
[09:16] | – So is it a machine? – No. | -它是机器人吗 -不是 |
[09:20] | Where can I purchase some candy buttons? | 我在哪能买到糖果纽扣呢 |
[09:24] | Those little candies attached to rolls of paper. | 那种可以粘到纸卷上的小糖果 |
[09:27] | Do they still make those? | 现在还有生产吗 |
[09:28] | I wouldn’t know. I try not to eat sugar. | 我不清楚 我不太吃糖 |
[09:32] | So if it’s not a machine, it’s human? | 既然不是机器人 那它是人类吗 |
[09:35] | Nerve hook. | 神经钩 |
[09:39] | To answer your question, | 答案就是 |
[09:42] | it is neither and both. | 两者皆是 又都不是 |
[09:46] | Part machine, | 部分是机器 |
[09:49] | part organic. | 部分是有机体 |
[09:51] | A shape-shifter. | 这就是变形人 |
[09:53] | Such an inspired creation. | 真是有创意的发明 |
[09:55] | Frankly, I’m a little envious | 坦白说 我有点嫉妒 |
[09:59] | that Belly thought of it before I did. | 贝利比我先想到这个 |
[10:02] | How’s it going in here? | 进展如何 |
[10:08] | You’ll be happy to know | 你会很高兴知道 |
[10:09] | that having something to focus on | 让我专注于某事 |
[10:13] | is calming the vividness of my hallucinations. | 可以缓解我的胡思乱想 |
[10:19] | I think I’ll probably be able to take it from here, agent. | 剩下的交给我好了 探员 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[10:24] | So, Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[10:26] | I’m glad she’s gone. | 她走了我真高兴 |
[10:29] | Very negative energy. | 她在这也没啥用 |
[10:32] | It seems pretty specific, don’t you think, Walter? | 你觉不觉得目的很明确 沃尔特 |
[10:35] | One shot, right through the eye? | 就射一枪 正中眼睛 |
[10:36] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[10:38] | Assuming … | 假设 |
[10:40] | that Newton shot the shape-shifter to incapacitate him, | 牛顿开枪是为了废掉这个变形人 |
[10:44] | perhaps this is the location of some sort of power source. | 也许这个位置就是其能源所在 |
[10:49] | So assuming that you’re right, | 假设你是对的 |
[10:51] | do you think we could fix it? | 你觉得我们能修好它吗 |
[10:54] | Fix him? | 修好他 |
[10:57] | We could try. | 试试吧 |
[11:05] | Yes? | 你好 |
[11:07] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[11:08] | Van Horn was in a car accident. | 范霍恩出了车祸 |
[11:09] | He was a liability. I had to act quickly. | 他是个累赘 我得迅速行动 |
[11:11] | Okay. What did he know? | 好吧 他都知道什么 |
[11:12] | He was a senior operative. He knew everything. | 他是高层人员 什么都知道 |
[11:15] | – Did he know about me? – Of course. | -他知道我的事吗 -当然 |
[11:16] | Who do you think provided the information | 你觉得能是谁提供了 |
[11:18] | on Olivia Dunham and the Fringe team? | 奥利维亚·德纳姆及潜科学部门的信息 |
[11:19] | Don’t worry. He’s been disabled. | 别担心 他已经废掉了 |
[11:21] | or as you people call it, he’s dead. | 用你们的话说就是 他死了 |
[11:24] | He can’t talk and data recovery’s impossible. | 他说不了话 数据也不可能恢复 |
[11:26] | Your cover’s safe, for now. | 你的身份是安全的 目前是 |
[11:29] | What do you mean, my cover is safe for now? | 什么叫我的身份”目前”是安全的 |
[11:31] | I don’t know what your mission is, Olivia, | 我不知道你的任务是什么 奥利维亚 |
[11:34] | and you’ve made it very clear that it’s none of my concern. | 你也说得很清楚了 不关我的事 |
[11:39] | Whatever it is, I imagine it requires you | 不管是什么 我想你一定是需要 |
[11:42] | to gain Peter Bishop’s complete trust. | 得到彼得·贝肖普的完全信任 |
[11:45] | What makes you think that I don’t already have it? | 你凭什么认为我还没有受到信任呢 |
[11:46] | Well, maybe it’s because I’m looking in from the outside, | 也许是因为旁观者清吧 |
[11:49] | but I’m willing to wager that somewhere, | 但是我敢打赌 |
[11:53] | deep inside his brain, | 在他内心深处 |
[11:54] | Peter Bishop senses that | 彼得·贝肖普 |
[11:56] | something is not quite right with you, | 已觉察到你不太对劲 |
[11:58] | that something has changed, | 你变了 |
[12:00] | that you’re not his Olivia. | 你不是他的奥利维亚了 |
[12:03] | Okay, you need to remember who you’re talking to. | 够了 别忘了你在跟谁说话 |
[12:05] | You’re in over your head. | 你已经力不从心了 |
[12:07] | You’re not fully committed to this task. | 你不能全身心投入这项任务 |
[12:09] | And because of that, you will fail. | 因此 你会失败 |
[12:20] | Did you know, in the 19th century, | 你知道吗 在19世纪 |
[12:23] | hatmakers used mercury to flatten the fur on hat brims? | 帽匠用水银来整平帽檐的皮毛 |
[12:29] | Sadly, the mercury caused significant brain damage. | 可悲的是 水银会严重破坏大脑 |
[12:32] | Hence, where Lewis Carroll | 因此 刘易斯·卡罗尔 |
[12:34] | got the term “Mad hatter.” | 发明了”疯狂的帽匠”这个词 |
[12:36] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢了 沃尔特 |
[12:38] | That will be very helpful next time I’m on jeopardy. | 下次遇到危险时我会注意的 |
[12:43] | I can’t animate this shape-shifter. | 我无法激活这个变形人 |
[12:45] | Not here. | 在这不行 |
[12:48] | Perhaps if we moved the body back to my lab– | 也许该把尸体送回我的实验室 |
[12:51] | Sure, I’ll have the body transferred | 没问题 我现在 |
[12:53] | back to Harvard right away. | 就把尸体运回哈佛 |
[12:55] | No. My other lab. | 不 我的另一个实验室 |
[12:58] | The equipment of Massive Dynamic is state of the art. | 巨力集团的设备更加先进 |
[13:02] | Okay. I’ll call Nina right now. | 好的 我这就打给尼娜 |
[13:06] | Uh-oh. I think I might be peaking again. | 我大概是又出现幻觉了 |
[13:10] | Peter, perhaps chamomile tea would help. | 彼得 甘菊茶也许能管用 |
[13:14] | Whoa, stop, stop. | 等等 等等 |
[13:17] | What’d you just do, Walter? | 你刚才做什么了 沃尔特 |
[13:20] | I must have triggered something. | 我一定是激活了什么 |
[13:23] | So how’s it going in here? | 你们这进展如何 |
[13:25] | Agent Dunham, good news. | 德纳姆探员 好消息 |
[13:27] | It seems this tin can is still kicking. | 貌似这堆废铁又能工作了 |
[13:46] | Agent Astrid Farnsworth. | 我是阿斯特丽德·方探员 |
[13:48] | I’m here to see Dr. Bishop. | 我来见贝肖普博士 |
[13:51] | I’ve got an “Astro” Farnsworth. | 我们这只有”阿童木”·方 |
[13:55] | That’s me, mm-hmm. | 那就是我 |
[14:04] | You know, the old me would have been | 知道么 这要在过去 |
[14:06] | really disgusted by that. | 我早被恶心翻了 |
[14:09] | Eh, finally. | 终于免疫了 |
[14:10] | Did you get everything on the list? | 清单上的都搞到了吗 |
[14:13] | I don’t even want to know. | 我问都不想问 |
[14:15] | Which one are you referring to? | 你指的是哪个 |
[14:19] | Both. | 两个都是 |
[14:21] | Ha. Did you get the candy buttons? | 你买到糖果纽扣了吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah, do you really think that he’s– | 你真觉得他 |
[14:23] | – They’re for me. – Okay. | -那是给我的 -好吧 |
[14:27] | Now, do you mind telling me | 你能不能告诉我 |
[14:28] | What all this stuff is for? | 这些东西是干什么用的 |
[14:29] | We’re making a treasure map. | 我们在绘制藏宝图 |
[14:31] | Somewhere inside this creature is a data storage unit, | 这东西的某处是数据存储单元 |
[14:36] | and now that he’s alive, I’m going to find it. | 趁他还活着 我要找到它 |
[14:39] | Using those items as visual stimuli, | 用这些作为视觉刺激 |
[14:42] | we are going to map its neural pathways– | 我们要绘制它的神经通路 |
[14:45] | well, what we would think of as its brain. | 想想它的大脑会是什么样的 |
[14:48] | And what are we hoping to find? | 我们能期待什么发现呢 |
[14:50] | Its memories, Astrid. | 它的记忆 阿斯特丽德 |
[14:52] | Everything it knows. | 所有它知道的 |
[14:54] | Who it was working for. | 它为谁工作 |
[14:56] | If there were others. | 如果还有其它 |
[15:00] | You look shocked. | 你好像给吓着了 |
[15:01] | You just called me Astrid. | 你刚叫我阿斯特丽德 |
[15:04] | You never get my name right. | 你之前从来没叫对过 |
[15:09] | Must be the LSD. | 肯定是迷幻剂给闹的 |
[15:15] | These are senator Van Horn’s homeland security briefings, | 这些是过去三年 |
[15:17] | going back three years. | 范霍恩参议员的国土安全部简报 |
[15:19] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[15:33] | You know, I can handle this, | 你知道 我可以处理这些 |
[15:33] | if you want to go check on Walter | 你可以去看看沃尔特 |
[15:35] | and see how he’s doing. | 看他进展如何 |
[15:36] | Astrid must be there by now. | 阿斯特丽德现在肯定到那里了 |
[15:38] | If they’ve learned anything, I’m sure they’ll call. | 要有什么发现 他们准会打电话来 |
[15:49] | The senator made requests for classified intelligence | 参议员上个月 |
[15:53] | 29 times last month. | 提请机密情报29次 |
[15:55] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[15:57] | Well, if he’s like the other shape-shifters, | 如果他像其他变形人一样 |
[15:58] | he’s gonna be careful. | 他就会小心行事 |
[15:59] | He’s not gonna leave anything here | 他不会在这里留下任何能证明 |
[16:00] | that would tell us he wasn’t the senator. | 他不是参议员本人的证据 |
[16:03] | Except for one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[16:05] | He didn’t know that today was the day he was gonna die. | 他并不知道自己今天会死 |
[16:09] | Unless he had someone come in here | 除非他交待过别人 |
[16:10] | and clean up after him, | 在他死后来这里清理 |
[16:11] | there’s got to be something. | 否则肯定会留下什么蛛丝马迹 |
[16:16] | It’s Rachel. I should take this. | 是瑞秋 我得接一下 |
[16:18] | Tell her I said hi. | 代我问她好 |
[16:21] | Hey, Rache, what’s up? | 你好 瑞秋 怎么了 |
[16:23] | Do you know it’s customary to leave one message, | 你知不知道依照常理 |
[16:25] | and the caller will get back to you? | 留了言 对方就会打给你 |
[16:26] | Not 30. | 而不是在30条短信后仍然杳无音信 |
[16:29] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[16:30] | Van Horn is alive. | 范霍恩还活着 |
[16:32] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[16:33] | You underestimated them. | 你太小看他们了 |
[16:34] | He’s on the 23rd floor of Massive dynamic. | 他现在躺在巨力集团二十三层 |
[16:37] | Dr. Bishop’s working on him now. | 贝博士在研究他 |
[16:39] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[16:40] | You’d better. | 你最好这么做 |
[16:41] | Hey, I think I found something. | 我想我有点发现 |
[16:54] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[16:59] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[17:06] | You…and me… | 你 我 |
[17:10] | and Walter– | 还有沃尔特 |
[17:12] | all of us. | 我们所有人 |
[17:15] | Every case we ever worked on. | 我们的每个案子 |
[17:18] | He knew everything. | 他都一清二楚 |
[17:31] | You want to pretend | 你想要假装这是 |
[17:32] | the train’s going into the station? | 火车正开进站吗 |
[17:33] | I’/2, mom. | 我都7岁半了 妈妈 |
[17:36] | You forget you’re dealing with | 你忘了你在和一位 |
[17:36] | a very mature young man here. | 非常成熟的年轻男子打交道 |
[17:40] | Ah, I’ll tell them we don’t want any. | 我会告诉他们 我们什么都不买 |
[17:42] | Come on, asparagus, it’s great. | 快吃 芦笋 好东西 |
[17:44] | And it’ll make your pee smell funny. | 它会让你的尿散发有趣的味道 |
[17:46] | Real funny. | 非常有趣 |
[17:53] | Hello, Ray. | 你好 雷 |
[17:56] | I have an assignment for you. | 我有任务给你 |
[18:04] | The body’s in the lab on the 23rd floor. | 尸体在二十三楼实验室里 |
[18:09] | You expect me to break into Massive Dynamic? | 你想要我硬闯巨力集团 |
[18:11] | Oh, you don’t have to. | 你大可不必 |
[18:12] | Just shift into a new body | 只要变个新身体 |
[18:15] | assigned to you still, someone with clearance. | 找个有通行证的 |
[18:17] | It shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不成问题 |
[18:21] | Is it? | 有问题吗 |
[18:22] | No. I’m just surprised. | 没有 我只是很意外 |
[18:24] | I haven’t seen you in five years. | 我们五年没见了 |
[18:26] | Oh, you know, that’s the way it works. | 你知道 这才正常 |
[18:30] | After this mission, you’ll take a new identity. | 这个任务之后 你会有个新身份 |
[18:34] | And Ray | 雷 |
[18:36] | no traces left behind. | 不要留下任何 |
[18:39] | Nothing that can expose us. | 可能暴露我们身份的线索 |
[18:42] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[18:43] | I’ll contact you when it’s done. | 事成后我会和你联系 |
[18:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:53] | I’ve got bureau agents stationed throughout the building, | 我让探员驻扎这栋楼各处 |
[18:55] | and an NYPD security detail has set up a perimeter. | 纽约警察署的安全人员设立了警戒 |
[18:58] | So what makes you think that Newton | 你为什么认为 |
[19:00] | would try to recover the shape-shifter? | 牛顿会设法找回那个变形人 |
[19:02] | I’d rather be wrong than sorry. | 我只是宁可错想也好过后悔 |
[19:04] | Good, I heard you were back. | 太好了 我听说你回来了 |
[19:05] | Hold on, Walter, hold on. | 等等 沃尔特 待会儿说 |
[19:06] | According to the files in Van Horn’s office, | 根据范霍恩办公室里的文件 |
[19:08] | he’s been collecting intel on us for the last two years. | 他过去两年都在收集我们的情报 |
[19:10] | Which suggests when he was shifted. | 这表示他被调包了 |
[19:12] | Besides Newton, | 除了牛顿 |
[19:14] | anything about other shape-shifters? | 还有其他变形人的信息吗 |
[19:15] | Anything that would tell us | 有没有什么能告诉我们 |
[19:16] | who they’re working with, how they get their orders? | 他们为谁工作 怎么接收命令 |
[19:18] | No. | 没有 |
[19:19] | So did you find anything in D.C.? | 你在华府有什么发现吗 |
[19:20] | We ran blood tests on every person works on the hill. | 我们对每位高层做了血检 |
[19:23] | Everyone checks out. | 都确认没有问题 |
[19:24] | What about the DOD and FBI? | 国防部和联调局呢 |
[19:27] | The shape-shifters could have infiltrated their ranks too. | 变形人也可能渗透到他们那了 |
[19:29] | We’re testing everyone | 我们正在对 |
[19:30] | with a level four classification or above. | 4级及4级以上的所有人做血检 |
[19:32] | No, we’ve got to go wider. | 不 我们得把范围扩大 |
[19:33] | Van Horn can’t be the only mole. | 范霍恩不可能是唯一一个奸细 |
[19:35] | There’s just no way– | 根本不可能 |
[19:35] | – Maybe we should just ask him. – What? | -也许我们该问问他 -什么 |
[19:38] | That’s what I’ve been trying to say. | 这就是我刚想说的 |
[19:40] | If you want to know | 要是你想知道 |
[19:42] | who the shape-shifter’s been working with, | 变形人和谁一起工作过 |
[19:44] | I think we should just ask him. | 我想我们该直接问他 |
[19:47] | Is it even possible | 有没有可能 |
[19:49] | that there’s recoverable data left in Van Horn? | 范霍恩身上留下了可还原的数据 |
[19:50] | Walter thinks so. | 沃尔特是这么认为的 |
[19:52] | We’ve been trying various techniques | 我们尝试各种手段 |
[19:53] | to locate it. | 去定位它 |
[19:54] | At first, we did not have very much luck. | 刚开始 我们运气不怎么好 |
[19:56] | With everyday objects, the shape-shifters | 这变形人对任何东西 |
[19:58] | only had a minimal reaction. | 反应都非常小 |
[20:00] | But then we tried something more personal. | 不过之后我们尝试了更私人的东西 |
[20:02] | Watch the monitors closely. | 仔细看监视器 |
[20:05] | Here’s what happens when I show it a toy car. | 我给它看玩具车时是这种结果 |
[20:10] | No neural activity. | 没有神经活动 |
[20:13] | But | 可是 |
[20:14] | when I show a photograph | 当我给它看 |
[20:18] | of the senator’s wife… | 参议员妻子的照片 |
[20:21] | So those areas are where the data is? | 于是这就是数据存在的区域吗 |
[20:25] | No, we haven’t found any data storage. | 不 我们还没发现任何数据存储 |
[20:28] | Not yet, we haven’t, | 目前还没有 我们是还没发现 |
[20:29] | but I believe we can continue | 但我坚信我们可以 |
[20:31] | to revive the neural pathways | 继续通过这种情感关联 |
[20:33] | by playing upon this emotional tie. | 来唤醒神经通路 |
[20:36] | I’m not following, Walter. It’s a machine. | 我没听懂 沃尔特 它是个机器 |
[20:38] | Yes, and to succeed in its mission, | 没错 为了完成任务 |
[20:41] | it needed to play the role of a spouse. | 它必须扮演伴侣的角色 |
[20:44] | And pretending to have an emotional connection | 并且假装有情感联系 |
[20:47] | caused a real one to form. | 导致弄假成真 |
[20:49] | The ability to process complex emotions | 处理复杂感情的能力 |
[20:51] | is built into the machine’s operating system. | 内置于机器的操作系统 |
[20:54] | We just needed a stronger trigger to find the data. | 我们需要更强的刺激来找到数据 |
[21:00] | We need to use Van Horn’s wife. | 我们要借助范霍恩的妻子 |
[21:02] | Oh, I don’t think we can ask that of a civilian, Walter. | 我们不可以把平民牵涉进来 沃尔特 |
[21:05] | I mean, not to mention | 更别说 |
[21:06] | the security clearance it would require. | 这是机密了 |
[21:08] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法了 |
[21:09] | Broyles, I know she’s a friend of yours, | 布洛伊 我知道她是你的朋友 |
[21:12] | but if we could get at that data– | 但如果我们能得到那些数据 |
[21:13] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 这并不是个好主意 |
[21:15] | Imagine the panic if she talks to the press. | 要是她把这事告诉媒体 那会造成恐慌的 |
[21:17] | I’ve known Patricia Van Horn for most of my adult life. | 我很了解帕特丽夏·范霍恩的为人 |
[21:20] | Her character’s beyond question. | 她并不是这种人 |
[21:23] | If she’s willing to help us, I’m willing to trust her. | 如果她愿意帮我们 那我也愿意相信她 |
[22:16] | Hey, buddy, what are you still doing up? | 小伙计 怎么还不睡 |
[22:20] | I didn’t sound the monster alarm, | 虽然没有听到怪兽警报 |
[22:22] | but I think he’s here. | 但我觉得他就在这里 |
[22:25] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[22:26] | Under the bed. | 床底下 |
[22:38] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[22:42] | sometimes… | 有时候 |
[22:45] | monsters aren’t all that bad. | 怪兽也不全是坏蛋 |
[22:48] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[22:50] | if you get to spend some time with them, | 和它们相处一段时间过后 |
[22:52] | they can be very surprising. | 它们会给你带来惊喜 |
[22:55] | They can be, um, incredibly sweet and pure | 它们是难以置信地亲切和单纯 |
[23:00] | and capable of great, great love. | 还充满了爱 |
[23:04] | And then, one of them might actually become | 然后 其中一只怪兽还可能成为 |
[23:07] | your very, very best friend. | 你很要好很要好的朋友 |
[23:09] | But you’re my best friend. | 但你是我最好的朋友 |
[23:20] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[23:22] | Are you going to work? | 你要去工作了吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[23:28] | Come check on me when you get back? | 回来以后记得来看我 |
[23:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:56] | Patricia, | 帕特丽夏 |
[23:57] | this is agent Olivia Dunham and Peter Bishop. | 这是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员和彼得·贝肖普 |
[23:59] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[24:01] | I’m, uh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:02] | I know that what we’re asking you to do is difficult. | 我知道我们的要求对你而言不是一件易事 |
[24:05] | Frankly, it all seems a bit beyond comprehension. | 说真的 这有点超出我的理解范围 |
[24:09] | Last week was our granddaughter’s first birthday. | 上周是我们孙女的第一个生日 |
[24:13] | You should have seen the way Jim held her in his arms. | 你们真该看看吉姆是怎么抱着她的 |
[24:15] | He was so happy. | 他很开心 |
[24:17] | And now, the thought that he was really this thing– | 现在 一想到他真的是这种生物 |
[24:22] | Patricia, if this is too much for you– | 帕特丽夏 要是你承受不了 |
[24:27] | No. I want to be here. | 不 这是我自己的意愿 |
[24:31] | I want to know who did this to my husband. | 我要弄清楚到底是谁这样对待我丈夫 |
[24:34] | Well, that’s what we’re hoping to find out too. | 这也是我们所要查清楚的 |
[24:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:43] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[24:49] | Hi, James. It’s me, Patricia. | 詹姆斯 是我 帕特丽夏 |
[24:55] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[25:01] | Is–is that what you want? | 是这样吗 |
[25:04] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 就是这样 |
[25:06] | But if you could please talk to him and not at him. | 但你可以和他交谈而不只是对着他说话吗 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[25:17] | It’s quiet in the house without you. | 没了你 整个房子都冷冷清清的 |
[25:24] | I finished the curtains. I can’t sleep. | 我把窗帘弄好了 但我睡不着 |
[25:27] | It’s just something to do. | 好像还有什么没做完似的 |
[25:29] | No, no, no, this is not good. | 不行 这样不行 |
[25:33] | Maybe if you could touch him. | 也许你可以试着去抚摸他 |
[25:36] | Um, perhaps a gentle caress or tickle. | 温柔的爱抚或是挠挠痒 |
[25:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:42] | Uh, I’m just suggesting possible ways– | 我只是给些可行的建议 |
[25:44] | No, it–it’s okay. I understand. | 不 没事 我理解 |
[26:01] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[26:05] | The kids have been asking for you. | 孩子们一直问起你 |
[26:08] | Grayson called yesterday. | 格雷森昨天打电话过来 |
[26:10] | Neural activity is rising. | 神经活跃度在上升 |
[26:13] | Lucy said her first word. | 露西说出了第一个词 |
[26:16] | “Shoes.” | 鞋子 |
[26:19] | It’s working. We’re close. | 起作用了 我们快成功了 |
[26:21] | I’ve been thinking of all the years we had. | 我总在想我们过去共同走过的日子 |
[26:26] | I know it wasn’t always easy. | 我们一起经历人生互相扶持 |
[26:33] | I’m sorry I didn’t know… | 对不起 我没有意识到 |
[26:36] | you were gone. | 你已经离我而去了 |
[26:39] | I-I don’t know how I didn’t know. | 我不知道为什么我会没有意识到 |
[26:44] | You would have known. | 换作是你你一定会知道 |
[26:45] | I-I know you would have. | 我知道你会知道 |
[26:48] | Walter, the lower base of his spine. | 沃尔特 看看他脊椎下端的基部 |
[26:52] | No, something’s wrong. It doesn’t make any sense. | 这不太对劲 这根本说不通啊 |
[26:57] | I don’t know if you can ever forgive me, | 我不知道你能不能原谅我 |
[26:59] | but I–I’m so… | 但是我 我很 |
[27:01] | 11, 10, 12, Whitefield. | 十一 十 十二 怀特菲尔德 |
[27:04] | 11, 13, 16, Beaufain. | 十一 十三 十六 布菲恩 |
[27:06] | – Walter, what’s happening? – I don’t know. | -沃尔特 发生什么事了 -不知道 |
[27:08] | 11, 17, Essex. | 十一 十七 艾塞克斯 |
[27:09] | It could be ciphertext, like a code, maybe. | 这可能是密函 就像密码一样 |
[27:11] | – No, he’s on a loop. – 11, 13… | -不 他一直在重复 -十一 十三 |
[27:13] | – Stop it! – That’s enough! | -快停下来 -够了 |
[27:19] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[27:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:24] | Maybe we triggered a corrupted file, | 也许我们触发了一些已损文件了 |
[27:27] | a mishmash of discarded data. | 一堆乱序的废弃数据 |
[27:31] | No. | 不是 |
[27:32] | I know what that was. | 我知道那是什么 |
[27:36] | Next month was our anniversary. | 下个月是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[27:39] | The Beaufain, the Whitefield, the Essex, | 布菲恩 怀特菲尔德 艾塞克斯 |
[27:42] | they’re all hotels. | 都是酒店的名字 |
[27:44] | We were leaving November 10th. | 我们本打算十一月十号出发的 |
[27:48] | We’re done here. | 到此结束 |
[27:53] | Let me take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[27:55] | Did it help? | 帮到什么忙了吗 |
[27:57] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 找到你们要找的吗 |
[27:59] | You’ve done more than enough. | 你已经做得够多了 |
[28:08] | It’s no use. | 一点用也没有 |
[28:09] | There has to be a way to salvage more data. | 一定有其他方法去收集更多数据 |
[28:14] | The shape-shifter’s system’s too badly damaged. | 变形人系统已经严重损坏了 |
[28:17] | Any data in there is likely lost. | 里面所有的数据好像都丢失了 |
[28:27] | One thing I do know for sure, | 唯一能确定的就是 |
[28:29] | I am no longer high. | 药效过了 |
[28:31] | Walter, why don’t we take a break | 沃尔特 不如我们休息一会儿 |
[28:33] | and get something to eat? | 去吃点东西 |
[28:34] | I don’t have an appetite. | 我没什么胃口 |
[28:36] | Well, maybe just a change of scenery | 换个环境 |
[28:38] | might clear your head, | 或许能帮你清清思绪 |
[28:39] | make you feel better. | 让你感觉好一点 |
[28:42] | I suppose so. | 我想也是 |
[28:48] | Walter, I thought you said you weren’t hungry? | 沃尔特 你不是说你不饿吗 |
[28:50] | I’m eating for comfort. | 我是为了舒服点才吃东西 |
[28:53] | To think what I put that poor woman through, | 想到我让那个可怜的女士经受痛苦 |
[28:56] | and the most activity we saw occur is shape-shifter’s ass | 还有最活跃的竟然是变形人的屁股 |
[28:59] | It was his lower spine, Walter. | 那是脊椎底部 |
[29:03] | Look, animal cookies. You love these. | 看 是动物饼干 你喜欢吃这个 |
[29:06] | No, Belly loved them. | 不是我 是贝利喜欢 |
[29:09] | I occasionally eat them to honor him, that is all. | 我偶尔吃一下是为了纪念他 仅此而已 |
[29:12] | Walter, I’m just trying to cheer you up. | 沃尔特 我只是想要让你振作起来 |
[29:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:17] | Belly always thought that dinosaur cookies | 贝利总是想 |
[29:20] | would have been a better idea. | 恐龙饼干将会更好 |
[29:22] | Velociraptor, mm! Dilophosaurus, yum! | 迅猛龙 双脊龙 美味极了 |
[29:27] | You know, I was more of a stegosaurus fan myself. | 就我而言 我更喜欢剑龙 |
[29:30] | That was Belly’s favorite too. | 那也是贝利的最爱 |
[29:32] | The funny thing about stegosaurus– | 剑龙最有趣的是 |
[29:36] | Walter? Walter, what just happened? | 沃尔特 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[29:40] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[29:44] | Oh, don’t eat my pudding. | 别把我的布丁给吃了 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:10] | Did you know that the stegosaurus had a brain in its ass? | 你知道剑龙的屁股上有个脑袋吗 |
[30:16] | Why didn’t I think of it? | 我怎么没想到 |
[30:18] | The stegosaurus has a massive cluster of nerves | 剑龙的臀部 |
[30:22] | above the rump, | 有这大量的神经 |
[30:23] | the sacral ganglion. | 骶骨神经节 |
[30:26] | Evolutionary leap. | 跳跃性的进化 |
[30:27] | Separating short term memory from long term memory. | 将短期记忆与长期记忆分开 |
[30:32] | Belly, you genious. Son of a bitch. | 贝利 你这个变态天才 |
[30:51] | Dr. Bishop, go right ahead. | 贝博士 请进吧 |
[30:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | You’re not authorized to be up here. | 你没有资格上来 |
[30:59] | Police are strictly working the lobby. | 警方只能搜查大厅 |
[31:03] | Sir. | 先生 |
[31:05] | Patricia Van Horn was living with a shape-shifter | 帕特丽夏·范霍恩和一个变形怪 |
[31:08] | for two years. | 一起生活了两年 |
[31:09] | She must have noticed something different. | 她肯定发现了一些不同之处 |
[31:12] | Oh, shape-shifters are good at their job, you know? | 你知道吗 变形怪总能以假乱真 |
[31:14] | I’ve been thinking about it. | 我考虑过这点 |
[31:16] | Maybe she did notice, and she just made excuses | 可能她确实发现了 只是在为自己找借口 |
[31:19] | for herself not to have to deal with it. | 好逃避这个事实 |
[31:22] | Or she came up with ways to explain it to herself. | 或者她找到了说服自己的办法 |
[31:24] | Kind of like I’ve been doing with you. | 就像我对你一样 |
[31:27] | With me? | 对我吗 |
[31:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:34] | With all the little differences | 你从另一边回来之后 |
[31:37] | ever since you got back from the other side. | 我发现你有很多细微的变化 |
[31:41] | And you did tell me that your experiences | 你告诉过我这些改变 |
[31:43] | on the other side changed you, | 是由在另一边的经历造成的 |
[31:44] | but since you got back, it’s like… | 但是自从你回来后 感觉就像 |
[31:48] | it’s like you’re a completely different person. | 感觉就像你完全换了个人似的 |
[31:50] | You seem less burdened. | 你不再那么心事重重 |
[31:51] | You’re more patient with walter. | 你对待沃尔特也更耐心了 |
[31:53] | Don’t get me wrong, I like it. | 别误会 我很喜欢这种改变 |
[31:55] | The change is good. | 这种改变很好 |
[31:56] | But it’s different. | 但感觉就是不同了 |
[31:59] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[32:00] | Hey. | 你好 |
[32:06] | Where’s Walter? | 沃尔特在哪 |
[32:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:09] | He said he’d be right back. | 他说他马上回来 |
[32:25] | Astrid, I need you to adjust that light. | 阿斯特丽德 帮我调节下那盏灯 |
[32:28] | Step away from him. | 离他远点 |
[32:32] | Oh, oh! | 好 好 |
[32:34] | Stay right there. | 待在那 |
[32:35] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[32:56] | It was in his spine. I was right. | 我果然想对了 那东西在他的脊椎里 |
[32:59] | Yeah, you were right. | 是啊 你想的没错 |
[33:14] | Look, he’s probably just gone | 他可能 |
[33:15] | to the restroom or something. | 只是去了休息室之类的 |
[33:16] | No, he left his pudding. Something must be wrong. | 不 他把布丁留下了 肯定出事了 |
[33:20] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[33:26] | Hey! | 等等 |
[33:29] | That cop, it must have been him. | 那个警察肯定是变形怪 |
[33:31] | Okay, you look for Walter, I’ll go after the shape-shifter. | 你去找沃尔特 我去追变形怪 |
[33:52] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[33:55] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[33:56] | Walter. Walter, look at me. | 沃尔特 看着我 |
[33:59] | Hey, walter? | 沃尔特 醒醒 |
[34:00] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[34:02] | Hey. | 醒醒 |
[34:03] | Son? | 儿子 |
[34:06] | The stegosaurus, Peter. | 彼得 剑龙 |
[34:08] | It has two brains. | 它有两个大脑 |
[34:10] | That’s what they were after. | 他们要的就是这个 |
[34:12] | I, uh, I couldn’t find him. | 我 我跟丢了 |
[34:15] | So is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[34:16] | He took a pretty bad knock on the head. | 他头部受了猛烈的撞击 |
[34:17] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[34:20] | Uh, this is Dunham. We’re on floor 23. | 我是德纳姆 我们在二十三层 |
[34:22] | I need the EMTs here now. | 我需要紧急医疗队 |
[34:24] | Listen to me, there was someone here. | 听我说 这有其他人 |
[34:26] | We know, Walter. There was a shape-shifter here. | 我们知道 沃尔特 这有个变形怪 |
[34:28] | And they took what we were after. | 他们拿走了我们所找寻的东西 |
[34:29] | He took the data out of Van Horn. | 他拿走了范霍恩的数据资料 |
[34:31] | Walter? Walter, oh, my god! | 沃尔特 天哪 |
[34:38] | Walter, are you okay? | 沃尔特 你没事吧 |
[34:41] | Under the circumstances, I’m fine. | 目前来说 我还好 |
[34:43] | I could have been killed. | 我差点被杀了 |
[34:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[34:46] | The security cameras. | 监控摄像头 |
[34:48] | If we can I.D. The shape-shifter, | 如果我们能查出变形怪的身份 |
[34:49] | maybe we can catch him before he changes bodies. | 也许我们能够在他再次变身前抓到他 |
[34:52] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[34:53] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[35:00] | Ownership has its privileges. | 老总才有特权 |
[35:30] | You didn’t shift. | 你没变形 |
[35:33] | I didn’t have to. | 没这个必要 |
[35:37] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[35:43] | Don’t worry about them. | 不用担心他们 |
[35:44] | I took care of it. We’re clean. | 我搞定了 我们之间两清了 |
[35:51] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[35:57] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[35:58] | I couldn’t understand your hesitation. | 你的踌躇让我难以理解 |
[36:01] | I saw it, but I didn’t understand it. | 我以前遇见过 但是我没法理解 |
[36:05] | I do now. | 现在我懂了 |
[36:07] | It’s–it’s them, isn’t it? | 是因为他们 是吗 |
[36:12] | I got the disc. I found a way– | 我拿到了光盘 我找到了方法 |
[36:14] | And now it’s time for you to move on. | 是时候继续前进了 |
[36:16] | No. This is my life. | 不 这是我的生活 |
[36:20] | And now you’ll have another life, | 你很快就会有另一种生活的 |
[36:21] | just like you had another one before. | 就像之前你有了另一种生活一样 |
[36:24] | This is simply a way station for you. | 这对你来说是家常便饭了 |
[36:27] | A stop along the way. | 这不过是你路途上的休息站 |
[36:29] | It’s what we do. It’s what we’re made for. | 这就是我们该做的 这就是我们的使命 |
[36:32] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:34] | It means so much to me | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[36:37] | and I’ve come to mean so much to them. | 我对他们来说也非常重要 |
[36:42] | How can you ask me to give them up? | 你怎么能要求我抛妻弃子呢 |
[36:49] | Well, I suppose I can’t. | 看来我说服不了你 |
[37:17] | Keep your hands where I can see them! | 把手举到我看得见的地方 |
[38:38] | Get back in your car! | 快回到车里去 |
[38:40] | I need to reach agent Broyles. | 请帮我转接布洛伊探员 |
[38:41] | It’s urgent. | 万分紧急 |
[38:42] | Newton. | 牛顿 |
[38:44] | Newton, where is it? | 牛顿 东西在哪 |
[38:45] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[38:46] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[38:48] | He’s breathing. Yeah. | 他还有呼吸 |
[38:55] | Does he have the disc? | 他身上有光盘吗 |
[38:56] | I can’t find it, but, uh, | 我没找到光盘 不过 |
[38:59] | we can search properly when I get him into custody. | 等我们逮捕他以后可以仔细搜查他 |
[39:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:33] | Is the Van Horn disc secure? | 范霍恩的光盘安全吗 |
[39:35] | It is. | 很安全 |
[39:51] | You’re gonna have a very difficult time | 你知道吗 如果没了我的话 |
[39:52] | without me, you know? | 你接下来的日子将会举步维艰 |
[39:54] | Well, there are plenty of machines here. | 放心吧 这里有那么多的机器 |
[39:59] | I can befriend a vacuum cleaner. | 我都能把真空吸尘器当朋友 |
[40:03] | You’re very good at that. | 你果然精于此道 |
[40:05] | At what? | 哪道 |
[40:07] | At continuing to try to convince yourself | 不断的试图说服自己 |
[40:10] | that you don’t care. | 让自己相信自己真的不在乎 |
[40:12] | But you do care, don’t you? | 但是其实你很在乎 不是吗 |
[40:15] | Every night when your head hits the pillow | 每天晚上你挨上枕头的时候 |
[40:19] | in the last moments before you go to sleep, | 在你快要睡着的时候 |
[40:22] | your emotions betray you | 你的情绪出卖了你 |
[40:24] | and you question your ability to pull this off. | 你开始质疑自己是否有完成这一切的能力 |
[40:27] | Words like, “Integrity,” “Self-respect,” | 有如诚信 自尊这样的字眼 |
[40:31] | they haunt you. | 都让你抓狂 |
[40:33] | They form a line that you’re unwilling to cross | 他们形成了一条你不愿触碰的底线 |
[40:36] | and that will lead to your undoing. | 这一切将导致你的失败 |
[40:42] | But I suppose that’s not my problem anymore. | 不过我想我不用再担心了 |
[41:19] | Here you go. | 你的酒 |
[41:27] | 刚向布洛伊汇报完 能来我这吗 我们需要谈谈 | |
[42:01] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[42:04] | About what? | 有关什么的 |
[42:09] | Uh…I don’t want to talk. | 我不想说这个了 |