时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | How does she seem? | 她看起来怎样 |
[00:05] | Like Olivia Dunham. | 跟奥利维亚·德纳姆一般无二 |
[00:06] | She’s internalized her traits. | 她已吸收了那些性格 |
[00:07] | For all intents and purposes, she is our agent Dunham. | 无论从哪方面看 她已经变成我们的德探员了 |
[00:10] | You’re imbedding one of them on my team? | 你要把另一世界的人安插进我的队伍 |
[00:13] | What if her new identity doesn’t hold? | 要是新身份被她发现了呢 |
[00:14] | Then she’ll no longer be necessary. | 那她就没用了 |
[00:17] | So you know things about the other side. | 你对另一边的情况悉数在心 |
[00:19] | Things you couldn’t know unless you were from there. | 那些事 若非你来自那里不可能了解 |
[00:21] | Like what? | 哪样的事 |
[00:22] | Your niece is alive. | 你的侄女在那边还活着 |
[00:23] | She was born, and it’s her birthday today. | 她顺利出生了 今天正是她的生日 |
[00:25] | There’s no way to prove it. | 这些都无从考证 |
[00:27] | Yes, there is. | 不 你有办法 |
[00:28] | Their Olivia can travel between worlds safely. | 他们那个奥利维亚能安全往来于两个世界 |
[00:31] | We believe you may be able to the same. | 我们认为或许你也能做到 |
[00:39] | Aunt Liv! | 小奥阿姨 |
[00:40] | I knew you wouldn’t forget my birthday. | 我就知道你不会忘了我的生日 |
[00:43] | Ahh! It didn’t work. | 失败了 |
[00:44] | All I saw was black. | 我只看到漆黑一片 |
[01:46] | Through suffering comes redemption. | 历经磨难方可救赎 |
[01:51] | Through sorrow comes exaltation. | 感受悲苦便知甘甜 |
[02:00] | Through pitch dark comes a cleansing fire. | 圣洁之火源于幽黯 |
[02:05] | Through the fire, we shall find a spring of new life. | 涅磐之后得以新生 |
[02:42] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[02:45] | Max? | 马克思 |
[02:47] | There’s a monster in my closet. | 衣橱里面有个妖精 |
[02:58] | No monsters here. | 这里没妖精哦 |
[03:05] | None there either. | 床底下也没有哦 |
[03:07] | Looks like your room | 看来今晚你这小房间 |
[03:08] | is officially monster-free tonight, kiddo. | 肯定不会有妖精出没喔 小家伙 |
[03:10] | Now, you remember what big boys do | 还记得大哥哥们是怎么 |
[03:12] | to get rid of monsters in their room? | 在家里驱魔的吗 |
[03:14] | Well, you close your eyes, | 先闭上双眼 |
[03:16] | and you count to three. | 一直数到三 |
[03:17] | And when we open them? | 再睁开眼睛 |
[03:19] | The monster’s gone. | 妖精就跑掉啦 |
[03:22] | You get some rest, sweetie. | 宝贝 好好觉觉啦 |
[03:30] | I love you. | 我爱你哦 |
[03:52] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:33] | Polls show that most Americans oppose | 民调显示 多数美国民众均反对 |
[04:34] | the proposed law to limit the number of children to two per family… | 将家庭生育指标控制在两人的议案… |
[04:39] | However, leading politicians from two of the three major | 然而 三大党派中两大党领袖的态度 |
[04:41] | parties favor the law… | 均向于此议案有所倾斜… |
[04:46] | You. | 是你啊 |
[04:47] | W-what are you doing here? | 你… 在这干嘛呢 |
[04:49] | Can I buy you breakfast? | 肯赏脸让我请你吃早餐吗 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:03] | I need to get into the D.O.D. Facility on liberty island, | 我想进入自由岛上的国防部大楼 |
[05:06] | and I need your help. | 不过得要你帮忙 |
[05:07] | I can steal a boat, but I can’t leave it docked on the island, | 我能偷到船 但船不能停靠在岛上 |
[05:10] | otherwise the security patrol would find it, | 巡查的安保一定会发现 |
[05:12] | and I need some time inside the building alone. | 我得一个人进到楼里办点事 |
[05:15] | I just need you to get me across the water. | 你帮我来回渡过那片水域就行 |
[05:17] | Across the patrolled water. | 那片水域可是有巡逻的 |
[05:19] | You’re with fringe division. | 你不是潜科学部的吗 |
[05:21] | Don’t you have super-secret clearance or something? | 难道没有什么秘密通行证之类的吗 |
[05:24] | Why you breaking into a government building? | 干嘛非要潜入国防部的大楼 |
[05:25] | Because I have to go home. | 因为我得回家 |
[05:28] | Oh, so home is on liberty island now. | 这么说你又把家安到自由岛了 |
[05:37] | It doesn’t matter where I’m from. | 我家在哪儿不是重点 |
[05:39] | What matters– | 关键是… |
[05:41] | what matters is that I’m in trouble, | 关键是我出了些状况 |
[05:43] | and I think that my time is running out here, | 而且我现在时间也不多了 |
[05:44] | and right now you are the only person | 目前唯有你才是 |
[05:46] | that I’m willing to trust. | 我可以信赖的人 |
[05:49] | I need your help, Henry. | 亨利 我真的需要你帮忙 |
[05:52] | Please, will you help me? | 求你了 帮帮我好吗 |
[05:58] | So if all you’re asking for is a ride… | 要是你就想搭个便船… |
[06:03] | You ain’t got to steal a boat. | 算了 你不用偷船 |
[06:04] | My cousin has one. Just give me a day or so. | 我侄子就有 容我一两天时间 |
[06:08] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -太谢谢你了 -说这干嘛 |
[06:18] | Okay, there’s my number. | 这是我号码 |
[06:20] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[06:24] | Those people you’re running away from, | 你想摆脱的那些家伙 |
[06:25] | they still after you? | 还在缠着你吗 |
[06:27] | Not if they keep believing that I’m somebody else, no. | 只要他们坚信我是另外一个人 那就没事 |
[06:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:38] | We’ll let you know if fringe division | 等潜科学部门正式接管这一案件 |
[06:39] | Officially assumes the case. | 我们会通知你 |
[06:41] | Thanks. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[06:44] | So what do we have? | 什么情况 |
[06:46] | Kid was abducted from his bedroom last night. | 有个孩子昨晚被人从卧房拐走 |
[06:48] | Okay, we’re good down here. | 伙计们 这里情况还好 |
[06:51] | Molecular cohesion intact. | 分子凝聚完整 |
[06:52] | Atmosphere readings are solid. | 大气指数稳定 |
[06:55] | Now, these kidnappings are tragic, | 绑架事件实属不幸 |
[06:57] | but 99% of them have nothing to do with Fringe Division. | 但百分之九十九的绑架都与潜科学部无关 |
[07:00] | Yeah, tell that to the Secretary. | 你自己跟部长说吧 |
[07:02] | Peter Bishop act of ’91 says every kidnapping | 自从91年彼得·贝肖普被绑之后 |
[07:04] | gets treated like a possible fringe event. | 所有绑架案都算成潜科学案件了 |
[07:06] | All I’m saying is that these cops | 我是说这些警察 |
[07:07] | don’t need us to work their cases, okay? | 不需要我们来插手他们的案子 |
[07:09] | Waste of manpower. | 浪费人力嘛 |
[07:14] | It’s not a waste. | 不会浪费 |
[07:18] | I’ll get a statement. | 我去收集证词 |
[07:20] | Let’s check upstairs. | 去楼上看看 |
[07:29] | Detective? | 警探 |
[07:30] | Would you mind walking us through the scene? | 我们可以了解一下案情吗 |
[07:32] | Sure. Uh, victim is Max Clayton, | 当然 受害人叫马克思·克莱顿 |
[07:35] | eight years old. | 年方八岁 |
[07:36] | Mom came to check on him in the morning, | 早晨他妈妈来看他 |
[07:38] | and he was gone. | 发现他不见了 |
[07:40] | We, uh–we found a couple of partial prints | 我们在窗台和壁橱上 |
[07:42] | on the windowsill and in the closet, | 都采集到了局部指纹 |
[07:44] | But we’re still collecting evidence. | 其他证据仍在搜集中 |
[07:47] | We believe the suspect snatched the kid, | 我们猜测嫌疑人抱着小孩 |
[07:49] | and he, uh, fled out the window. | 从窗户跳出 |
[07:51] | Well, it’s a long way down, | 这地方这么高 |
[07:52] | especially if you’re carrying a 50-pound kid. | 更别说还要抱着一个五十磅的小孩 |
[07:55] | Okay, so the suspect is probably male, strong, | 估计嫌疑人是名男性 身体强壮 |
[07:58] | uh, say 20 to 35. | 二十岁到三十五岁 |
[08:00] | Hey, can I see that for a second? | 我可以看一下吗 |
[08:04] | There’s some kind of residue on these fingerprints. | 这些指纹上似乎还残留着某种物质 |
[08:15] | Sucrose. | 蔗糖 |
[08:17] | Sugar? What, was he eating cookies or something? | 糖 他在吃饼干什么的吗 |
[08:19] | Uh-uh. He secretes it through his sweat. | 他出汗时把糖份分泌出来了 |
[08:23] | It’s the candy man. | 是蜜糖佬 |
[08:25] | He’s back. | 他又重出江湖了 |
[08:39] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[08:41] | I just heard. | 我听说了 |
[08:45] | Fringe division was created | 设立潜科学部 |
[08:47] | to investigate tragedies of unimaginable scale. | 旨在调查不可知的惨案 |
[08:51] | You and I both know that there’s no crime more heinous | 你我都明白 没有什么比 |
[08:54] | than the theft of a child. | 绑架孩子更罪恶的了 |
[08:56] | I’ll do everything I can to find him, sir. | 先生 我会竭尽全力抓到他 |
[08:58] | I don’t doubt your resolve, Phillip. | 我相信你有这个决心 飞利浦 |
[09:01] | Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[09:05] | There’s no shame in letting it fall to another desk | 心里若有负担就把案子交给别人负责吧 |
[09:08] | if it’s too personal. | 此案跟你羁绊太深 |
[09:20] | It’s been four years since the candy man took my son. | 四年前蜜糖佬绑架了我儿子 |
[09:24] | Four years… | 四年了 |
[09:27] | since I heard him laugh | 从此再没听到过他的笑声 |
[09:28] | or watched him play outside with his sister. | 也再没看到他和他姐妹出去玩耍 |
[09:33] | He had my son for two days. | 我儿子被他绑架了两天 |
[09:38] | When I got him back, he wasn’t a little boy anymore. | 等我救他回来时 他已不再是曾经的他了 |
[09:46] | If there’s anyone you want on this case… | 如果要人来负责这个案子 |
[09:50] | it’s me. | 我最适合 |
[09:53] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | My only concern is that I don’t have | 唯一让我担心的是 |
[09:59] | all of my agents to help me. | 不能让所有的属下都来帮我 |
[10:02] | How long until this is over, sir, | 还有多久才结束 |
[10:04] | until our Olivia comes home? | 奥利维亚还要多久才回来 |
[10:06] | You’ll be happy to know we made a breakthrough. | 有好消息给你 我们有进展了 |
[10:09] | We found something in her brain chemistry, | 我们在她的大脑中发现某种化学物质 |
[10:12] | something unique. | 某种特有物质 |
[10:14] | If it’s what enables her to cross between worlds, | 如果这就是能让她穿梭于两个世界的物质 |
[10:18] | you’ll have your team back very soon. | 那很快你的团队就能回归了 |
[10:24] | I know what it’s like to lose a son. | 我明白失去孩子是怎样的心情 |
[10:27] | And even when they come back, the damage is irreparable. | 就算把人找回来 所遭受的创伤却无法挽回 |
[10:31] | If you need someone to talk to, Phillip, let me know. | 如果要找人谈心 飞利浦 就来找我吧 |
[10:43] | We need a lead, folks. | 各位 我们得发现线索 |
[10:45] | Something to go on. | 好进一步调查 |
[10:47] | It’s been 18 hours since the Clayton boy went missing. | 克莱德已经失踪十八个小时了 |
[10:50] | That gives us until tomorrow night to find him. | 所以明晚之前必须找到他 |
[10:54] | The candy man’s last kidnapping was two years ago, | 蜜糖佬上一次实施绑架是在两年前 |
[10:56] | before you joined fringe division. | 那时你还没加入潜科学部 |
[10:58] | I remember when this happened, reading about it, | 我知道这事 我看了报纸 |
[11:01] | but they never said what he did to these kids. | 不过上面没有报道他对孩子们做了什么 |
[11:03] | It’s like they’ve had the life drained out of them. | 这些孩子看上去都没有生机 |
[11:05] | Acute deterioration of organ tissue, | 他们的器官组织严重退化 |
[11:08] | depleted immune systems. | 免疫系统衰竭 |
[11:10] | Some of the kids even came back with cancer. | 有些孩子被救回时患了癌症 |
[11:17] | Those incisions– why there? | 这些伤口 为什么在那里 |
[11:21] | Posterior cerebral cortex. | 都在后大脑皮层 |
[11:23] | From that point on the body, you can access the spine. | 通过这个部位 可以接入脊柱 |
[11:25] | Okay, Astrid, what do we know about these cases? | 阿斯特丽德 我们对这些案件了解多少 |
[11:28] | The abductions themselves appear to be random, | 这些绑架都是随机发生的 |
[11:30] | occurring every two years. | 每两年一次 |
[11:32] | The victims are always children | 受害者都是孩子 |
[11:33] | ages seven through nine. | 年龄在七岁至九岁之间 |
[11:35] | They are taken, then released 48 hours later | 被绑架四十八小时之后 又被释放 |
[11:37] | with massive internal degradation. | 但内部器官严重退化 |
[11:39] | The victims describe the suspect | 经受害者描述 |
[11:40] | as male, age unknown. | 嫌犯系男性 年龄不详 |
[11:41] | In the majority of cases, other than a shaved head, | 在多数案件中 除了发型为光头 |
[11:44] | There’s no physical description given, | 对嫌犯的外形并无具体描述 |
[11:45] | because he wore a mask. | 因为他戴着面具 |
[11:46] | What do you mean “In the majority of cases”? | 你说”多数案件”是什么意思 |
[11:48] | Two of the victims reported being held captive by two suspects | 有两名受害者报告 囚禁他们的嫌犯有两个 |
[11:51] | one young and one old. | 一个年轻 一个年长 |
[11:53] | Then why haven’t we expanded the profile | 那我们怎么不扩大侧写范围 |
[11:55] | to look for two suspects? | 去寻找两名嫌疑人 |
[11:56] | Liv, these kids were really scared. | 小奥 这些孩子们都吓坏了 |
[11:58] | There’s a lot of inconsistencies in their statements. | 他们的陈述有很多不一致的地方 |
[12:01] | Well, that doesn’t mean that they’re not true. | 可那也不能说明他们说的不是事实 |
[12:02] | Can you please pull up the victim’s bios? | 能把受害者的资料调出来吗 |
[12:05] | Okay, Amanda Holt and Christopher… | 好 阿曼达·霍尔特和克里斯多夫 |
[12:10] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[12:18] | We should speak to Christopher again. | 我们该和克里斯多夫再谈谈 |
[12:19] | That’s not a good idea, Liv. | 这可不行 小奥 |
[12:21] | You weren’t here when it happened. | 案发时你不在这里 |
[12:23] | Broyles is protective. | 布洛伊护犊心切 |
[12:25] | Well, we should at least ask. | 我们至少该问问 |
[12:26] | Liv… | 小奥 |
[12:27] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[12:39] | I would like to reinterview your son. | 我想再和您儿子谈谈 |
[12:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:44] | Christopher reported that he was held by two men– | 克里斯多夫报告说他曾被两个男人囚禁 |
[12:46] | An older man and a younger man. | 一个年长的和一个年轻人 |
[12:48] | Now, if that’s true, | 如果这报告属实 |
[12:49] | He may remember other things about this guy | 他可能还记得嫌犯的其他情况 |
[12:51] | that could help our investigation. | 能有助于我们调查 |
[12:57] | Agent Dunham… | 德探员 |
[13:01] | My son went through something | 我儿子遭受的折磨 |
[13:03] | no child should ever have to go through. | 远超一个孩子承受的极限 |
[13:06] | And when he came home, | 他回到家时 |
[13:08] | I had to ask him questions about it, | 我不得不问了他许多问题 |
[13:11] | going over the details again and again, | 不断重复那些细节 |
[13:14] | forcing him to relive it, | 逼他重历事发经过 |
[13:16] | when all he wanted to do was forget. | 而他那时只想把一切忘掉 |
[13:19] | And for what? | 结果又怎样 |
[13:21] | I didn’t solve the case. | 我既没能破案 |
[13:24] | And I didn’t help my little boy sleep at night. | 也无法让我的孩子在夜晚安然入眠 |
[13:30] | I’m sure that you did your best, | 我知道您尽全力了 |
[13:33] | But if I spoke to him, | 可如果能让我和他说几句 |
[13:34] | maybe I could get more out of him. | 也许我能多了解些情况 |
[13:40] | I’m his father. | 我是他父亲 |
[13:42] | Perhaps that’s the problem. | 这大概就是问题所在 |
[13:45] | Maybe there are some things that you don’t want to hear. | 也许有些事你不愿意听到 |
[13:50] | Now, there’s something I want you to hear. | 现在 你听我说 |
[13:54] | My son’s condition since he was taken | 我儿子自从被绑走后 |
[13:56] | has deteriorated so rapidly | 健康状况急转直下 |
[13:57] | That he’ll be lucky if he makes it to his 18th birthday. | 能活到成年就算万幸了 |
[14:01] | Now, what little childhood Christopher has left, | 现在 克里斯多夫的童年时光已经所剩无几 |
[14:03] | I intend to protect it. | 我决心要守护到底 |
[14:06] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[14:08] | But Christopher’s childhood | 可现在悬于一线的 |
[14:09] | is not the only one at stake right now. | 不止是克里斯多夫的童年 |
[14:14] | You’re dismissed. | 退下吧 |
[14:42] | I don’t feel good. | 我不舒服 |
[14:44] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[14:46] | Through suffering comes redemption. | 历经磨难方可救赎 |
[14:48] | Through sorrow comes exaltation. | 感受悲苦便知甘甜 |
[14:50] | Through the pitch dark comes the cleansing fire, | 圣洁之火源于幽黯 |
[14:52] | and through the fire, we shall find the spring of new life. | 涅磐之后得以新生 |
[15:06] | …devotes his life | 投身于 |
[15:07] | to righting wrongs, protecting the innocent, | 拨乱反正 保护无辜 |
[15:10] | and punishing the guilty. | 惩治罪恶 |
[15:12] | Cranston is known to the underworld as the shadow. | 克兰斯敦在黑社会中的身份是魅影奇侠 |
[15:15] | Never seen, only heard, | 他的一切都是传说 从未有人亲见 |
[15:17] | His true identity is known only | 知道他真实身份的只有 |
[15:19] | to his constant friend and aide Margo Lane. | 他忠实的朋友和助手 马戈·莱恩 |
[15:23] | Today’s story… | 今天的故事 |
[15:31] | There’s been a police officer parked out front all afternoon. | 有个警察在门口盯了一下午了 |
[15:36] | So it’s true? | 这么说是真的了 |
[15:39] | The candy man’s back? | 蜜糖佬回来了 |
[15:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:47] | Do you think he’ll try to come back here? | 你觉得他会再到这儿来吗 |
[15:50] | No. | 不会的 |
[15:52] | It’s just for my peace of mind. | 安排警力只为让我放心罢了 |
[15:58] | How’s Christopher? | 克里斯多夫怎样了 |
[16:00] | He’s scared. | 他很害怕 |
[16:02] | The story about the missing boy’s | 今天的新闻一直在播 |
[16:04] | been all over the news today. | 关于失踪男孩的报道 |
[16:09] | Did you eat? | 吃了吗 |
[16:12] | Not since breakfast. | 就吃了早饭 |
[16:17] | Has there been any progress in the case? | 案子有进展吗 |
[16:19] | No. | 没有 |
[16:21] | One of my agents wanted to reinterview Chris– | 我手下一名探员想再和克里斯谈谈 |
[16:24] | Olivia Dunham. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[16:25] | She thinks there may be some detail he’s forgotten. | 她认为克里斯可能忽略了些细节 |
[16:27] | I told her it was a waste of time. | 我告诉她那是浪费时间 |
[16:33] | I’ve always liked Olivia. | 我一直挺喜欢奥利维亚 |
[16:37] | She seems very smart. | 她好像挺伶俐 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna go put him to bed. | 我去哄他睡觉 |
[16:51] | He’s a strong boy, Phillip… | 他是个坚强的小男子汉 飞利浦 |
[16:55] | Strong enough to talk about it… | 谈到那些事他能坚强面对 |
[16:59] | Even if you’re not. | 即便你不能 |
[17:11] | Thought you might be hungry too. | 我想你也该饿了吧 |
[17:14] | Red vines? | 红蜡糖 |
[17:16] | They’re new. Charlie tried them. | 新出的 查理尝了尝 |
[17:18] | He said they’re great. | 他说很好吃 |
[17:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | So after the victims were abducted, | 在被拐过后 |
[17:30] | the kids came back with massive cell degeneration | 遇害的孩子回来时都出现了大量细胞老化 |
[17:33] | and internal-organ atrophy. | 内部器官也发生了萎缩 |
[17:35] | All those conditions are symptomatic of old age too, right? | 这都是老年人的症状 对吧 |
[17:38] | I suppose so. Why? | 我想是的 怎么了 |
[17:39] | Well, aging has to do with the pituitary gland, right? | 老化和脑下垂体有关 对吧 |
[17:42] | Which can be accessed through the back of the neck. | 通过脖子后面 能接入脑下垂体 |
[17:45] | Did you suddenly become a scientist | 我待在医院的时候 |
[17:47] | when I was in the hospital? | 你瞬间成为科学家了吗 |
[17:49] | You trying to take my job? | 你想抢我饭碗吗 |
[17:50] | It was an old case that I worked | 那是我加入潜科学部以前 |
[17:52] | before I joined fringe division. | 曾经参与的一桩案子 |
[17:53] | This guy was draining hormones from pituitary glands. | 那个人就是从脑下垂体汲取激素 |
[17:57] | Anyway, my point is that | 总之 我的观点是 |
[17:58] | some of the victims mentioned there were two suspects, | 有些受害者提到嫌犯有两名 |
[18:02] | one old and one young, | 一个年长的 一个年轻的 |
[18:04] | but they all said that they never saw the suspects at the same time. | 但他们都说从没同时看到过两名嫌犯 |
[18:08] | Okay. | 说下去 |
[18:09] | Well, what if there weren’t two people? | 如果根本不存在两个人 |
[18:11] | What if there was only one person | 其实只存在一个 |
[18:12] | who was literally changing from old to young? | 是他返老还童了呢 |
[18:18] | What if the candy man is stealing youth? | 或许蜜糖佬盗取的是青春 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | In theory, concentrated pituitary hormones | 理论上说 浓缩的脑垂体激素 |
[18:30] | could be processed in some way to accelerate healing, | 经过某些处理后可以提高痊愈速度 |
[18:34] | maybe even reverse aging, | 或许甚至可以返老还童 |
[18:36] | but if that’s true, | 但即便这是真的 |
[18:38] | it would also cause some serious side effects. | 也会造成一系列副作用 |
[18:40] | – Like what? – Anemia, tremors, hypoglycemia. | -比如说呢 -贫血 打颤 低血糖 |
[18:43] | High blood sugar? | 高血糖呢 |
[18:45] | High enough that he could secrete sugar in his sweat? | 高得能在汗液中分泌糖分 |
[18:51] | This is Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[18:56] | Okay, I’ll be there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | What was that about? | 怎么了 |
[19:04] | It’s nice to see you again, Olivia. | 很高兴能再见到你 奥利维亚 |
[19:07] | Chris is looking forward to meeting you. | 克里斯很期待和你见面呢 |
[19:14] | Here we are. | 这边请 |
[19:16] | Chris, agent Dunham’s here. | 克里斯 这位是德探员 |
[19:18] | Oh, uh, actually, “Olivia” is fine. | 叫我奥利维亚就行了 |
[19:21] | It’s, uh–it’s nice to meet you, Chris. | 很高兴见到你 克里斯 |
[19:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:29] | Did you really save that school bus of kids | 你去年真的从三级漩涡中 |
[19:31] | from a class-three vortex last year? | 救下了载满孩子的校车吗 |
[19:34] | Is it true? | 这事是真的吗 |
[19:37] | Well, I was just doing my job. | 我只是尽自己本分 |
[19:40] | That’s so cool. | 酷毙了 |
[19:45] | So… My mom says you want to talk about the man who took me. | 妈妈说你想和我谈谈拐走我的那个人 |
[19:52] | Yeah. Would that be okay? | 是的 可以吗 |
[19:59] | Sure. | 行 |
[20:03] | Maybe we could talk somewhere else. | 或者我们到别的地方去聊吧 |
[20:06] | Like, where is your favorite place to go? | 你最喜欢去哪 |
[20:23] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[20:24] | The candy man has had the boy for 36 hours. | 那男孩已经在蜜糖佬手上三十六小时了 |
[20:26] | 12 hours left. | 只剩下十二小时 |
[20:28] | – How are we doing? – Nothing yet, | -进展如何 -还没什么进展 |
[20:29] | But we’re working every lead we have. | 但我们正在尽最大的努力 |
[20:32] | You’ll be happy to hear that you’ll have your team back together soon. | 知道你的团队很快就能重聚了 一定很高兴吧 |
[20:34] | Our Olivia’s mission on the other side is almost complete. | 我们的奥利维亚在另一边的任务就快完成了 |
[20:37] | We’ll be able to bring her home. | 我们准备带她回来 |
[20:39] | And what about this Olivia? | 那这个奥利维亚呢 |
[20:40] | Going to pull her out of the field tomorrow morning. | 明早她就会被撤职 |
[20:44] | I don’t believe we’ll be needing her anymore. | 她已经没有利用价值了 |
[20:47] | Call me if you find anything. | 有什么发现就和我联系 |
[20:57] | My dad says I need to forget about what happened. | 我爸让我把发生的一切都忘掉 |
[21:00] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:02] | But it’s hard to forget, isn’t it? | 但想忘掉并不容易吧 |
[21:08] | You know, I can imagine what it must have been like for you… | 你的感受我能想象得到 |
[21:12] | How scared you must have been, | 你有多害怕 |
[21:14] | How much you– you would have wanted | 你是多么想 |
[21:16] | to get back to your family and to your friends. | 回到家人和朋友身边 |
[21:21] | I-I have nightmares about it sometimes. | 有时我会做关于这事的恶梦 |
[21:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:28] | Could you tell me about them? | 能跟我说说吗 |
[21:37] | I always remember the smell first. | 我首先想到的总是那股味道 |
[21:42] | It’s musty, like our attic. | 像我家阁楼上的腐臭味 |
[21:44] | He comes to the room wearing a mask | 他戴着面具进了房间 |
[21:47] | to check on that thing stuck in my neck. | 检查一下插到我脖子上的东西 |
[21:52] | It feels like… | 感觉就像… |
[21:53] | It’s stealing my energy. | 在偷取我的生命一样 |
[21:55] | I’m so tired. | 我很疲倦 |
[21:58] | I feel sick. | 觉得很难受 |
[22:05] | Chris, you said that there were two men… | 克里斯 你说过那里有两个人… |
[22:10] | one old and one young, right? | 一老一少 对吗 |
[22:15] | Did they ever talk to you? | 他们跟你说过什么吗 |
[22:21] | No. Nothing I remember. | 没 没有印象了 |
[22:31] | Chris… | 克里斯… |
[22:34] | What is it? You can tell me. | 到底发生了什么 告诉我好吗 |
[22:45] | Yeah, he is. | 是啊 |
[22:50] | He said | 他警告过我 |
[22:51] | if I told anyone about him, | 如果我告诉任何人他的事情 |
[22:53] | He–he’d come back. | 他就会回来找我的 |
[22:56] | He said this time… | 他警告我说 这一次 |
[23:00] | He’d–he’d hurt my mom and dad. | 他会伤害我的爸爸妈妈 |
[23:05] | That is not going to happen. | 不会发生这种事情的 |
[23:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:16] | Christopher, there is another little boy | 克里斯多夫 现在有一个小男孩 |
[23:18] | Just like you. | 情况跟你一样 |
[23:21] | He’s been taken. | 被绑走了 |
[23:23] | And he wants to go home and see his family too. | 他也想赶紧回到家人的怀抱 |
[23:28] | You can help him. | 你能帮助他 |
[23:35] | I remember their voices. | 我记得他们的声音 |
[23:40] | Um, they both said the same thing. | 他们一直在念叨同样的事情 |
[23:44] | I think it was a prayer. | 听起来像祷文 |
[23:47] | Can you remember the words? | 你还记得内容吗 |
[23:50] | Some of the words. | 只记得一部分 |
[23:57] | “Through the pitch dark… Comes a cleansing fire.” | “圣洁之火…源于幽黯” |
[24:08] | Okay. | 很好 |
[24:15] | “Through the pitch dark comes a cleansing fire.” | “圣洁之火源于幽黯” |
[24:18] | The words “Pitch” And “Dark” | “幽”字和”暗”字 |
[24:19] | are common to several sacramental prayers | 经常会在20世纪初的 |
[24:20] | from the early 20th century. | 天主教祷文中出现 |
[24:22] | Uh, the words appear in the liturgy | 这句话 在纽约有一打教堂 |
[24:24] | of over a dozen churches in New York city. | 都会在祷告书里使用 |
[24:26] | A dozen that we know of. | 一打还是老数据了 |
[24:27] | Every time there’s another fringe event, | 每次一有灵异事件发生 |
[24:28] | A new church pops up. | 就有一个新教堂会冒出来 |
[24:30] | You know, I thought it was bad enough | 我觉得有人绑架小孩 |
[24:31] | someone’s kidnapping kids. | 已经够恶劣的了 |
[24:32] | Now we find out he’s kidnapping kids for god? | 现在我们还发现他是打着替天行道的旗号 |
[24:42] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[24:43] | Mom, I collected some shells for you. | 妈妈 我给你带了贝壳 |
[24:46] | They smell like the ocean. | 有大海的味道 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Oh, looks like you brought half the beach back with you too. | 你是不是顺便把半个沙滩也带回来了 |
[24:52] | No, leave the sand. I like it. | 不嘛 留着沙子 我喜欢 |
[24:58] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上到 |
[24:59] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[25:00] | He was very, very helpful. | 他给了我们很大的帮助 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | Thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[25:04] | Come on. I want to wash the shells off. | 赶紧 我要把贝壳洗干净 |
[25:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:07] | Bye, Christopher. | 再见 克里斯多夫 |
[25:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:12] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[25:12] | The boat’s called Sally. | 船名是萨莉 |
[25:14] | The red hook marina in brooklyn–“B” Dock. | 在布鲁克林的红镰码头 B区 |
[25:16] | Be there tonight at 10:00, | 晚上十点钟到那里 |
[25:17] | and I’ll get you where you want to go. | 我会送你到想去的地方 |
[25:18] | Okay, I’ll be there. | 好的 明白了 |
[25:19] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[25:21] | Charlie got a hit on the prayer. | 查理找到了些关于祷文的线索 |
[25:23] | They traced it to the astoria church in queens. | 他们锁定到了皇后区的阿斯图里亚教堂 |
[25:29] | Through pitch dark comes a cleansing fire.” | “圣洁之火源于幽黯”” |
[25:33] | Yeah. “And through the fire, | 是的 下一句是”涅磐之后 |
[25:34] | You shall find the spring of new life.” | 方得新生” |
[25:37] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美的句子 不是吗 |
[25:40] | What does it mean? | 说的是什么意思 |
[25:42] | I wasn’t always a man of the cloth. | 我一开始并不是神父 |
[25:45] | You know, I used to be a physician. | 我曾是一个内科医生 |
[25:49] | And then the avian influenza epidemic came. | 然后禽流感爆发了 |
[25:53] | My wife became ill. | 我妻子被感染上了 |
[25:57] | And despite all my training, there was… | 我竭尽所能 但还是… |
[26:01] | There was nothing I could do to save her. | 回天乏术 |
[26:06] | Without her… | 失去了她… |
[26:08] | I was nothing. I was lost. | 我就如同行尸走肉一般 |
[26:11] | But then god came and lifted me up, | 但是上帝让我重获新生 |
[26:14] | And–and he showed me | 他教会了我 |
[26:15] | that what people need in these troubled times | 人们遇到困境时 能够雪中送炭的 |
[26:18] | Is–is something to believe in. | 是能让人诚心相信些什么 |
[26:21] | Faith– | 信仰 |
[26:22] | That’s what’ll heal this wounded world. | 也就是它 抚平了这个世界的创伤 |
[26:25] | The prayer was spoken by the suspect | 在我们的调查中 |
[26:27] | In a kidnapping that we’re investigating. | 一起绑架案的嫌疑人一直在说这几句话 |
[26:29] | We believe the suspect is a member of your church. | 我们相信嫌犯是贵教堂的一名信徒 |
[26:32] | It will help our investigation | 如果你肯告诉我们 |
[26:33] | if you would give us the names and addresses | 所有男性教众的名字和住址的话 |
[26:35] | of all the men in your congregation. | 将对我们的调查有所帮助 |
[26:38] | Giving out information on parishioners | 泄露教友的私人信息 |
[26:39] | is–is breaking the confessional seal. | 可是触犯忏悔信条的啊 |
[26:41] | Reverend Marcus, I understand. | 马库斯神父 我完全理解 |
[26:43] | I too am a man of faith. | 我也是个有信仰的人 |
[26:47] | But right now there’s a child missing, | 不过眼下有个孩子失踪了 |
[26:50] | and we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[26:52] | We have a former victim | 一个之前的受害者 |
[26:54] | who can identify the kidnappers’ voices. | 能够辨认出绑架犯的声音 |
[26:58] | And you believe that this person is reliable? | 你觉得这个人可靠吗 |
[27:00] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[27:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:12] | I can get you the roster from our men’s group, | 如果真能帮到你的话 |
[27:14] | if that’ll help. | 我给你所有男性教众的名册 |
[27:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:17] | There are over 40 names on this list. | 这个名单上有四十几个名字 |
[27:19] | We’ll have to split up. Call Lincoln and Charlie. | 我们分头去查 通知林肯和查理 |
[27:26] | No, nothing yet… | 暂时还没什么线索 |
[27:29] | Although this church is full of true believers. | 不过这座教堂充斥着真诚的信徒 |
[27:32] | One guy actually told me | 有个家伙还告诉我 |
[27:33] | that the reverend cured his kidney disease. | 神父治好了他的肾病 |
[27:35] | So what about Charlie and Lincoln? | 查理和林肯那呢 |
[27:37] | No luck yet. | 目前没什么进展 |
[27:38] | They’ve interviewed seven men on the list, | 他们找名单上的七个人面谈过了 |
[27:40] | and none of them fit the profile. | 没有一个符合嫌犯侧写的 |
[27:42] | Okay, I’m here. I’ll, uh– I’ll call you in a bit. | 我到了 晚点打给你 |
[27:52] | Wyatt Toomy? | 是怀亚特·涂米吗 |
[27:54] | Agent Dunham. I’m with fringe division. | 我是德探员 是潜科学部的 |
[27:56] | I need to ask you a couple questions | 为了进行一项调查 |
[27:58] | in regard to an investigation. | 我得问你几个问题 |
[28:00] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[28:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:08] | Yeah. Saw him on the news. | 我在新闻上见过他 |
[28:12] | It’s real sad. | 真惨 |
[28:14] | You really think someone from the church | 你们真的觉得是教堂里的某人 |
[28:15] | may have taken him? | 拐走他的吗 |
[28:17] | Possibly. Yeah. | 有这个可能 |
[28:19] | Excuse me for a moment. | 抱歉离开下 |
[28:22] | So did you meet Reverend Marcus? | 你见过马库斯神父了吗 |
[28:24] | Yes. | 见过了 |
[28:26] | He is a miracle worker. | 他真是个奇迹创造者 |
[28:28] | Great man. | 是个了不起的人 |
[28:30] | Touched by god. | 受上帝眷顾 |
[28:42] | Do you live here alone, Mr. Toomy? | 你一个人住吗 涂米先生 |
[28:44] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[28:47] | Just me. | 就我一个人 |
[28:51] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[28:55] | This is agent Dunham. | 我是德探员 |
[28:56] | I’m at 1068 Kent street, apartment 5. | 我在肯特街1068弄5号 |
[29:00] | The suspect’s been sighted. | 嫌犯已确认 |
[29:01] | I need backup now, please. | 我需要支援 |
[29:20] | Max. Hi. | 你好 马克思 |
[29:22] | Uh, I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的 |
[29:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:26] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[29:28] | Oh. | 天哪 |
[29:38] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:41] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:42] | All right. | 很好 |
[29:54] | The paramedics took Max to the hospital. | 医护人员带马克思去医院了 |
[29:56] | His mother’s gonna meet him there. | 他母亲去那儿找他了 |
[29:58] | The super said that Wyatt Toomy | 房东说怀亚特·涂米 |
[30:00] | had been living here for almost nine years. | 在那住了快九年 |
[30:02] | Kept to himself, always paid his rent a week in advance. | 勤俭修身 总是提前一周就支付房租 |
[30:07] | You guys should take a look at this. | 你们真该看看这个 |
[30:12] | Have you figured out what he was doing? | 你查出他的目的所在了吗 |
[30:15] | We won’t know exactly until we get this back to the lab, | 把这个带回实验室才能弄清楚 |
[30:17] | but my guess is Olivia was right. | 不过我猜奥利维亚是对的 |
[30:20] | About what? | 哪方面是对的 |
[30:21] | Seems he was making some kind of age-regression serum. | 看起来他似乎在研制返老还童血清 |
[30:30] | He was extracting hormones from the kids | 他从孩子身上提取荷尔蒙 |
[30:32] | and giving them to himself. | 注射到自己身上 |
[30:33] | So your son was right. | 所以你儿子说得对 |
[30:35] | There was a young and an old suspect. | 确实有一老一少两名嫌犯 |
[30:37] | It’s just they were the same man. | 只不过这一老一少是同一个人 |
[30:39] | This guy worked in sanitation. | 这个人在环卫局工作 |
[30:42] | How’d he figure out how to do all this? | 他怎么可能懂得这些 |
[30:46] | All right, let’s bag and tag it. | 好了 打包证物贴上标签 |
[30:51] | I won’t forget what you did here. | 今天你做的这一切 我会记在心里 |
[31:00] | When you’re done here, | 等你干完活了 |
[31:01] | you want to join me and Charlie for a beer? | 愿意跟我和查理去喝杯啤酒吗 |
[31:03] | We get a lot of bad days. | 苦日子过惯了 |
[31:04] | We got to celebrate the good ones. | 有好日子总得庆祝庆祝 |
[31:06] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[31:09] | I’m going home. | 我还是回家好了 |
[31:18] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[31:19] | You’re 19 minutes late. | 你晚了19分钟 |
[31:21] | I had one more minute, and I was out of here. | 再等1分钟我就要走了 |
[31:22] | Wow, you really think this thing | 你真觉得这破船 |
[31:24] | Is gonna take us across the harbor? | 能把咱俩拉到对岸吗 |
[31:25] | Don’t worry about the boat. | 船的事你就甭操心了 |
[31:27] | Worry about the patrols around that island. | 多想想环岛的巡警吧 |
[31:29] | Hey, Henry, I know I’m asking a lot of you. | 亨利 我知道我求你太多事了 |
[31:32] | If you want to back out… | 要是你现在想走… |
[31:33] | Come on. Let’s just get it over with, okay? | 得了 赶紧办正事吧 |
[31:35] | You want me to cast us off? | 我来解绳子吗 |
[31:37] | What? | 什么 |
[31:38] | Do you want me to untie the boat from the dock? | 要不要我解开把船绑在码头的绳子 |
[31:42] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Do that. Yeah. | 好啊 好啊 快解 说的没错 |
[31:45] | Henry, you have done this before, right? | 亨利 你以前开过船吧 |
[31:47] | – Want to know the truth? – Yeah. | -想听实话吗 -是啊 |
[31:49] | Water scares the hell out of me. | 我怕水怕的要死 |
[31:51] | Look, don’t worry. My cousin ran me through | 别担心 我表弟把所有注意事项 |
[31:53] | Everything I need to know. | 都告诉我了 |
[31:55] | We’ll be fine. | 我们肯定没问题 |
[31:56] | Just do that– that casting thing. | 快点 把那玩意儿解开吧 |
[32:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:02] | Someone had to teach you how to do it. | 得有人教你怎么做 |
[32:04] | Yeah, so what? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[32:05] | I told you I’m not a boater. | 我告诉你了 我之前不会划船 |
[32:09] | Hey, hon. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[32:10] | When you hear this, give me a call. | 听到留言 给我回电 |
[32:11] | I shouldn’t be here too much longer. | 这里我不该久留的 |
[32:18] | Hey, I just left you a message. | 嘿 我刚给你留了言 |
[32:19] | Hey. Uh, I think we were wrong. | 我想我们想错了 |
[32:21] | Wyatt Toomy was not a scientist. | 怀亚特·涂米又不是科学家 |
[32:23] | He needed someone to show him how to make the serum. | 他需要有人教他怎么制成血清 |
[32:25] | – Who? – Reverend Marcus. | -那么是谁 -马库斯神父 |
[32:27] | He said that he was a doctor. | 他说自己以前是个医生 |
[32:28] | I think that’s how he’s been healing his congregation. | 我想他就是这么给教会成员治病的 |
[32:30] | He’s been dosing them. | 他一直给他们注射血清 |
[32:31] | – Wyatt was working for him.- Dear god. | -怀亚特是他的手下 -上帝啊 |
[32:33] | Well, Christopher was right all along. | 克里斯多夫之前说的没错 |
[32:35] | There really were two suspects. | 确实有两个嫌犯 |
[32:36] | I told reverend Marcus Chris could I.D. The voices he heard, | 我告诉过马库斯神父 克里斯能辨认嫌犯声音 |
[32:38] | And now my wife isn’t picking up the phone. | 现在我太太不接我电话 |
[32:40] | Okay, I’ll meet you at your house. | 好的 我去你家找你 |
[32:42] | Henry, I gotta go do something. | 亨利 我有点事要办 |
[32:44] | Can you promise me that you will wait for me? | 你能答应我 在这里等我吗 |
[32:46] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[32:46] | Where the hell are you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[33:18] | You want to play hide-and-seek, young man? | 你想玩捉迷藏吗 小子 |
[33:23] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[33:25] | God wants me to find you. | 是上帝要我找你 |
[33:29] | I’m simply carrying out his plan. | 我只是替他办事的 |
[33:32] | Take comfort, Christopher. | 放轻松 克里斯多夫 |
[33:35] | You gave so much of yourself | 为了帮助他人 |
[33:36] | To help heal others. | 你付出了这么多 |
[33:40] | We all have to make sacrifices | 为了大家共同的福祉 |
[33:42] | For the common good. | 我们都得做出牺牲 |
[33:48] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[33:50] | No! | 不 |
[33:54] | No! | 不 |
[33:56] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[33:58] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[34:01] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[34:03] | You’re safe, son. | 你没事了 儿子 |
[34:05] | You’re okay now. | 你现在没事了 |
[34:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:37] | It’s been an hour. What’s the deal with you? | 已经一小时了 你到底要怎样 |
[34:38] | I’m leaving now. Just give me 15 minutes. | 我马上出发 给我15分钟 |
[34:40] | Make it fast. I’m starting to get seasick. | 赶快 我已经要晕船了 |
[34:42] | Agent Dunham? I thought that was you. | 德探员吗 我想就是你 |
[34:45] | Mrs. Clayton, how is Max doing? | 克莱顿太太 马克思怎么样 |
[34:47] | Doctors think you got there just in time. | 医生说你到的正是时候 |
[34:49] | Now, he hasn’t been able to stop talking about you. | 他现在嘴里不停念叨着你 |
[34:52] | It’d really mean a lot if you could say hi. | 你要是能过来问声好 他肯定高兴坏了 |
[34:57] | Hey, Max, someone’s here to see you. | 嘿 马克思 有人要见你哦 |
[34:59] | Hi. | 好呀 |
[35:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:03] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[35:05] | Much better now. | 好多了 |
[35:06] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[35:08] | You’re a real brave kid, you know that? | 知道吗 你真是个勇敢的孩子 |
[35:11] | Well, not as brave as you. | 可没你勇敢呢 |
[35:13] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[35:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:17] | What’s FBI? | 联调局是什么意思啊 |
[35:21] | FBI? Where’d you hear that? | 联调局 你从哪听到的 |
[35:24] | Well, you said it when you saved me. | 救我时 你说的 |
[35:26] | Remember? You said you were FBI. | 记得吗 你说你是联调局的 |
[35:28] | Oh. FBI’s just another word for police. | 哦 联调局是警局的另一种说法啦 |
[35:33] | Well, then when I grow up, I want to be FBI too. | 这样 那等我长大了 也要去警局当警察 |
[35:37] | That’d be nice. | 真好 |
[35:39] | Now, you should get some rest, because it’s late. | 很晚了 你该休息了 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:57] | How’s your wife and son? | 你太太跟儿子怎么样了 |
[35:59] | They’re gonna be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[36:01] | In fact, the doctors are gonna take a look at the serum. | 医生还要再检查下 |
[36:03] | Wyatt Toomy was synthesizing. | 怀亚特·涂米合成的血清 |
[36:05] | It may have some healing potential | 对克里斯多夫 |
[36:06] | for Christopher and the other victims. | 和其他受害者可能会有治愈作用 |
[36:08] | Well, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[36:09] | Maybe some good could come out of all this. | 也许能否极泰来 |
[36:10] | Dunham… | 德纳姆 |
[36:14] | The FBI ceased to exist over a decade ago… | 联邦调查局十年前就不存在了 |
[36:20] | at least on this side it did. | 至少在这边是如此 |
[36:24] | You know who you are, don’t you? | 你知道自己的真实身份了 对吗 |
[36:30] | What happens now? | 现在你要怎样 |
[36:37] | Now… | 现在 |
[36:41] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[37:11] | Henry, don’t worry. | 亨利 别担心 |
[37:13] | Just stick to the same bearings on your way out, | 只要保持放向不变 |
[37:15] | and you won’t run into any of their patrols. | 就不会遇到他们的巡逻船 |
[37:17] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[37:18] | ‘Cause I memorized the routes when I escaped from there. | 因为逃出来时我记下了路线 |
[37:24] | How you plan on getting up there? | 你打算怎么上岛 |
[37:26] | I’ll manage. | 我自有办法 |
[37:31] | Thank you… for everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[37:34] | Hey, I just borrowed a boat. | 别这么说 我只是借了条船 |
[37:35] | No. | 不止如此 |
[37:36] | You believed in me. | 你真心信我 |
[37:40] | You got me all the way the hell out here. | 你让我大老远跑到这儿来 |
[37:42] | You might as well tell me– where is it you’re from? | 好歹告诉我 你从哪里来 |
[37:45] | I’m from a parallel universe. | 我来自平行宇宙 |
[38:52] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[38:53] | Sir, there’s been a security breach. | 长官 出现安全漏洞 |
[38:55] | Someone’s accessed the lab on Liberty Island. | 有人闯入了自由岛的实验室 |
[40:12] | Ma’am, what are you– | 小姐 你要干什么 |
[40:15] | We’re–we’re closed. | 我们 我们打烊了 |
[40:18] | I’m sorry. I was just, uh… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[40:22] | Would you be able to let me out? | 你能放我出去吗 |
[40:27] | No, no. | 不不 |
[40:28] | Please, this can’t be happening. | 拜托 不能这样 |
[40:30] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[40:32] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[40:33] | I need you to listen very carefully. | 我要你仔细听好 |
[40:35] | What I’m gonna say is gonna sound insane, | 我要说的可能听起来难以置信 |
[40:37] | but I need you to do something for me. | 但我需要你为我做件事 |
[40:44] | No! No! No! | 不 不 放开我 |
[40:49] | Please. Please, I don’t belong here! | 求你了 我不属于这里 |
[40:53] | Sedate her. | 给她注射镇定剂 |
[40:54] | Oh, god! Please let me go! | 上帝 请你放了我 |
[41:03] | Who are you, really, and what were you before? | 说真的 你是谁 你以前做什么的 |
[41:06] | What did you do, and what did you think, huh? | 你做过什么 想过什么呢 |
[41:08] | We said, “No questions.” | 我们说好不提问题的 |
[41:10] | You know, I can turn it off if you want to go to sleep. | 如果你困了 我就关电视 |
[41:14] | I’m just resting my eyes. | 我就是想歇歇眼 |
[41:16] | Right. Otherwise known as sleeping. | 好吧 还有种理解就是睡着了 |
[41:19] | Oh, don’t you want to see how it ends? | 你不想知道结局吗 |
[41:21] | I’ve seen this movie about 100 times. | 这电影我看过上百次了 |
[41:24] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[41:26] | You’re honestly telling me you’ve never seen Casablanca? | 你是在坦白自己没看过《北非谍影》吗 |
[41:28] | I’ve heard of it. It’s, uh– | 我听说过 是 |
[41:30] | It’s Ronald Reagan, right? | 是罗纳德·里根主演的吗 |
[41:33] | No. | 不是 |
[41:34] | It’s Humphrey Bogart. | 是亨弗莱·鲍嘉主演的 |
[41:36] | Oh. I was kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[41:40] | Okay, so let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[41:41] | They, uh–they end up running away together, | 结局是他们一起逃跑了 |
[41:44] | and–and they live happily ever after? | 从此幸福快乐的生活在一起 |
[41:46] | Actually, no. | 其实 没有 |
[41:47] | She leaves him at the airport, | 她在机场丢下了他 |
[41:48] | and they never see each other again. | 他们从此再也没有见过彼此 |
[41:52] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[41:53] | I thought you said it was a love story. | 我记得你说这是个爱情故事 |
[41:55] | Well, aren’t all the best love stories tragedies? | 最好的爱情故事不都是悲剧收场吗 |
[41:59] | Only in the movies. | 只是在电影里这样啦 |
[42:02] | Come on. Let’s go to sleep. | 好了 我们睡吧 |
[42:07] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[42:20] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 没搞错吧 |
[42:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[42:37] | Walter, is that you? | 沃尔特 是你吗 |
[42:39] | I can hear you breathing. | 我能听到你的呼吸声 |
[42:41] | Is this Peter Bishop? | 是彼得·贝肖普吗 |
[42:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:47] | I’m calling from New York. | 这里是纽约 |
[42:49] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这事听起来很诡异 |
[42:50] | but I just saw a woman disappear in front of my eyes. | 但刚刚有个女人在我眼前消失 |
[42:54] | Who is this? | 这人是谁 |
[42:55] | Her name was Olivia. | 她叫奥利维亚 |
[42:57] | She has a message for you. | 她让我给你捎个口信 |
[42:59] | She’s trapped in the other universe. | 她被困在另一个宇宙了 |