| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Whatever they needed from you | 无论他们想从你这得到什么 |
| [00:04] | they have it now. | 他们已经得到了 |
| [00:05] | It’s not safe for you here anymore. | 这里已经不安全了 |
| [00:07] | You have to go home. | 你得回家了 |
| [00:08] | You’re not real. | 你不过是幻觉 |
| [00:10] | What about this Olivia? | 那这个奥利维亚呢 |
| [00:12] | I don’t believe we’ll be needing her anymore. | 她已经没有利用价值了 |
| [00:13] | Get me out of here! | 把我弄出去 |
| [00:14] | Despite what you think | 无论你这么想 |
| [00:15] | my universe is not at war with yours. | 但是我的世界并没有与你们为敌 |
| [00:17] | I’ve seen war. | 我见识过战争 |
| [00:18] | If what you’re saying is true, | 但是如果你所说的都属实的话 |
| [00:20] | in the end, I have to believe in hope. | 最终 我只能相信希望 |
| [00:21] | Please make this worth it. | 但愿这些付出都值得 |
| [00:23] | Since you got back from the other side, | 但是自从你回来后 |
| [00:25] | it’s like you’re a completely different person. | 感觉像是完全换了个人似的 |
| [00:26] | Olivia, she has a message for you. | 奥利维亚让我给你捎个口信 |
| [00:29] | She’s trapped in the other universe. | 她被困在另一个宇宙了 |
| [00:32] | Olivia’s back. | 奥利维亚回来了 |
| [00:33] | They think she had some kind of seizure. | 他们判断她患上了某种癫痫症 |
| [00:36] | If it wasn’t for you, I would never have made it back. | 要不是你 我可能就回不来了 |
| [00:39] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
| [01:03] | Excuse me. | 有什么事吗 |
| [01:04] | I’m sorry. So, so sorry. | 抱歉 十分抱歉 |
| [02:10] | Yes, hello. Sure. | 没错 你好 是的 |
| [02:14] | Yes, uh, there’s a man here in need of medical attention– | 是 这里有人需要医疗救助 |
| [02:17] | 5776 dower street. | 道尔街5776号 |
| [02:21] | Yeah, he’s injured very badly. Please hurry. | 是的 他伤势严重 请尽快赶来 |
| [02:24] | Cheers. | 再见 |
| [02:42] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
| [02:44] | But, uh… | 但是 |
| [02:47] | there’s no other way. | 只能这么做了 |
| [03:24] | There’s no details on this one. | 这次报案说得不清不楚的 |
| [03:25] | Never a good sign. | 不是个好兆头 |
| [03:28] | Hello? Did somebody call 911? | 你好 有人打911吗 |
| [03:33] | Someone call 911? | 有人报警吗 |
| [03:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [03:41] | Call this in. | 请求支援 |
| [03:43] | Dispatch, we’re looking at a possible homicide. | 需要调派人手 我们这里疑为凶杀现场 |
| [03:45] | Requesting backup. | 请求支援 |
| [03:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
| [03:48] | Stand by, unit 16. | 第十六分队 准备行动 |
| [03:53] | Unit 16, backup’s en route to your location. | 第十六分队正前往你们那边 |
| [03:55] | 10 minutes out. | 十分钟赶到 |
| [04:01] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
| [04:04] | Joe, someone cut this guy’s heart out. | 乔 这人的心脏被挖走了 |
| [04:06] | Get in here. | 快过来 |
| [04:10] | Don’t– don’t let me die. | 救 救救我 |
| [05:09] | Guess you weren’t expecting me back so soon. | 没想到我这么快回到岗位上吧 |
| [05:12] | Which led me to believe that Walternate’s main priority | 我相信沃尔特乙的首要任务 |
| [05:14] | was learning how to cross universes safely. | 是了解如何安全地在宇宙间穿越 |
| [05:17] | He was using me to discover how. | 他在利用我做研究 |
| [05:20] | Do you think he’s close? | 他快要成功了吗 |
| [05:21] | His tests enabled him to synthesize cortexiphan, | 经过实验 他已经可以合成克特西芬了 |
| [05:23] | so, yeah, I think he’s close. | 所以 没错 他快成功了 |
| [05:24] | And he is driven. | 他非常迫切 |
| [05:26] | The way he sees things, | 在他看来 |
| [05:28] | it’s his world or ours. | 两个世界水火不容 |
| [05:30] | So I understand | 所以我能理解 |
| [05:31] | that the other Olivia escaped | 为什么另一个奥利维亚 |
| [05:33] | with a crucial part of the machine. | 要带着一块关键的零件逃跑 |
| [05:35] | Where is the rest of it? | 剩下的放在哪 |
| [05:36] | Science division is analyzing the remaining pieces now. | 科学部正着手研究剩余的零件 |
| [05:39] | I’d like to see the results. | 我想看看研究结果 |
| [05:40] | Of course. Once you’re back. | 没问题 你一回来就给你看 |
| [05:42] | You’re officially on leave until further notice. | 另行通知前 你都处于休假当中 |
| [05:45] | To say you’ve experienced a trauma is an understatement. | 不要用你没事了来敷衍我 |
| [05:48] | You need to process what you’ve endured | 你要从过去两个月 |
| [05:49] | over the past two months. | 的经历中调整过来 |
| [05:51] | I know, but I honestly believe | 我知道 但我相信 |
| [05:52] | that my ability to do my job isn’t impaired. | 我的工作能力没受到影响 |
| [05:55] | Your ability’s not my only concern. | 我考虑的不仅仅是你的能力 |
| [05:59] | I’m not gonna deny that the last few months | 我不否认在过去几个月里 |
| [06:01] | haven’t taken their toll. | 我确实受到了一些伤害 |
| [06:09] | But I made a promise to a friend over there. | 但我向那边的一位朋友保证过 |
| [06:12] | And I swore that I would do everything | 我发誓说我会尽我所能 |
| [06:13] | that I can to heal both worlds. | 来调解两个世界的冲突 |
| [06:18] | I need to go back to work. | 我要重返工作当中 |
| [06:31] | This friend you’re talking about… | 你说的这位朋友 |
| [06:37] | What was he like? | 是个怎样的人 |
| [06:39] | He wasn’t that unlike you. | 跟你挺像的 |
| [06:41] | He was honorable, committed. | 值得尊敬 尽忠职守 |
| [06:46] | He feared for his family, | 会为他的家人担心 |
| [06:48] | for their future. | 为他们的未来着想 |
| [06:51] | So he had children? | 所以他还有孩子 |
| [06:52] | A son and a daughter. | 一儿一女 |
| [06:54] | And he was very close to his wife. | 他和他妻子很恩爱 |
| [06:59] | And they were still married? | 他们还是夫妻吗 |
| [07:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [07:15] | Come on, walter! Let’s go! | 快点 沃尔特 出发了 |
| [07:16] | Coming! I thought it was in the closet. | 来啦 我以为它在壁橱里 |
| [07:19] | Aah! Wait. | 等等 |
| [07:23] | – Where was it? – Bathroom. | -放哪了 -冲凉房 |
| [07:24] | I’d forgotten that a couple of nights ago, | 我忘了几天前 |
| [07:25] | I used my cauterizer to remove | 用电灼器处理 |
| [07:27] | an uncomfortable growth between my– | 我那令人难受的[痔疮吗] |
| [07:29] | Less information, better. | 我知道得越少越好 |
| [07:32] | Have you spoken to Olivia? | 和奥利维亚谈过吗 |
| [07:33] | I did. Called her last night. | 谈过了 昨晚和她通了电话 |
| [07:35] | She’s doing better, but still recuperating. | 她好多了 但还在恢复当中 |
| [07:36] | I understand how difficult it is | 我知道向自己关心的人坦白 |
| [07:38] | to be candid with people that you care about, | 有多么的困难 |
| [07:40] | uh, particularly when it concerns matters | 特别是涉及到 |
| [07:42] | that are intimate in nature. | 亲密行为的时候 |
| [07:43] | – Ready to go? – Yes, I am. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
| [07:45] | And by intimate, I mean sexual. | 说到亲密 我指的是性爱方面 |
| [07:46] | Yeah, I got that. | 我知道了 |
| [07:49] | I know this is an instance of a parent asking a child | 我知道要你言听行从 |
| [07:52] | to do as he says and not as he does. | 而非有样学样是有差别的 |
| [07:54] | How many ways can I tell you | 怎么说你才明白 |
| [07:56] | that I don’t want to have this conversation, Walter? | 我不想谈这个 沃尔特 |
| [07:58] | But you must have it. | 但你必须找她谈谈 |
| [07:59] | No, this conversation, the one that we’re having right now. | 不是 我指的是我们当前的话题 |
| [08:02] | We’re here. | 到了 |
| [08:10] | You understand better than most, | 谎言所造成的伤害 |
| [08:13] | the pain a lie can inflict. | 你最清楚不过了 |
| [08:15] | Yes, I do… | 没错 |
| [08:18] | Which is why, | 正因为这样 |
| [08:19] | even though I expect it’s going to fundamentally change | 尽管我知道这会彻底改变 |
| [08:21] | how she feels about me, | 奥利维亚对我的感觉 |
| [08:22] | I am going to tell olivia everything. | 我还是会告诉她发生的一切 |
| [08:25] | Okay? | 这样行吗 |
| [08:29] | You’re a good man, Peter. | 你是个好男人 彼得 |
| [08:32] | She knows that. | 她知道的 |
| [08:45] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
| [08:47] | Oh, it’s good to see you out and about. | 很高兴看到你能下床走动了 |
| [08:49] | Peter, look, it’s Olivia. | 彼得 看 奥利维亚来了 |
| [08:50] | Hi. | 你们好 |
| [08:52] | Shouldn’t you be resting? | 你不应该在休息吗 |
| [08:54] | Agent Dunham has been cleared for duty. | 德探员已经能回来工作了 |
| [08:58] | All right, well, in that case, welcome back. | 既然这样 欢迎回来 |
| [09:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [09:02] | You gonna tell us what we’re in for? | 跟我们说说这案子吧 |
| [09:04] | At approximately 8:00 this morning, | 今天早上八点左右 |
| [09:05] | 911 received a call from inside this house. | 接到这屋子打的报警电话 |
| [09:07] | The caller said that there was someone inside | 报案人说里面有人 |
| [09:09] | in need of medical attention. | 需要医疗救助 |
| [09:11] | When the EMTs arrived, | 急救人员到现场后 |
| [09:11] | they found the victim strapped to a table, | 发现被害人被绑在桌子上 |
| [09:13] | chest cavity open and his heart missing. | 胸腔被剖开 心脏被取走了 |
| [09:16] | But then after they discovered him in that condition, | 但在那样的情况下 |
| [09:18] | the victim regained consciousness and spoke | 被害人恢复知觉并讲起话来 |
| [09:20] | and then died three minutes later. | 接着在三分钟后死亡 |
| [09:21] | He was conscious and speaking | 在没有心血管系统运作的情况下 |
| [09:23] | without a functional cardiovascular system? | 他恢复知觉还说了话吗 |
| [09:25] | It appears so. | 应该没错 |
| [09:26] | Lady fortuna has smiled upon us. | 命运女神正朝着咱们微笑呢 |
| [09:36] | Where do you suppose I could pick up | 你觉得我上哪能弄到 |
| [09:38] | quality imported pickled herring? | 优质的进口腌制鲱鱼 |
| [09:41] | No idea. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
| [09:43] | I’m thinking of Scandinavia. | 我想到了斯堪的纳维亚半岛 |
| [09:46] | Scandinavia? | 斯堪的纳维亚 |
| [09:47] | The blood eagle… | 血鹰 |
| [09:48] | A norse method of torture– | 北欧的一种拷问方法 |
| [09:51] | Breaking the ribs and spreading them out | 把肋骨打断并摊开 |
| [09:53] | to resemble blood-stained wings. | 就像染满鲜血的翅膀一样 |
| [09:55] | So we’re looking for a viking? | 这么说 我们要找的是个维京海盗吗 |
| [09:57] | Whoever did this was trained. | 干这事的人经过训练 |
| [10:00] | These incisions have been made with precision. | 这些切口都十分精确 |
| [10:03] | This is beautiful work. | 这是件完美的作品 |
| [10:05] | Definitely not a viking. | 肯定不是维京海盗 |
| [10:07] | They were ruthless. | 他们太残忍了 |
| [10:12] | Peter, look at this. | 彼得 看这里 |
| [10:15] | – Scar tissue. – Yeah. | -瘢痕组织 -没错 |
| [10:17] | He’s had heart surgery before. | 他以前做过心脏手术 |
| [10:21] | Stay here. I’ll be right back. | 待在这 我去去就回 |
| [10:32] | Well, it’s impossible to determine the time of death, | 无法判断死亡时间 |
| [10:34] | because in this case, | 因为这件案子 |
| [10:35] | the standards we generally use don’t apply. | 不适用一般的鉴定标准 |
| [10:37] | What exactly does that mean? | 怎么说 |
| [10:44] | He still has reflexes? | 他还有腕部反射 |
| [10:45] | Yes, and yet his heart was removed | 没错 至少四个小时前 |
| [10:47] | at least four hours ago. | 他的心脏就已经被取走了 |
| [10:49] | By now, rigor mortis should be starting to set in. | 现在 该开始出现尸斑了 |
| [10:51] | So we’re not even sure if he’s dead? | 这么说来我们都不能确认他是否死亡吗 |
| [10:53] | Well, from what I can see, he’s more dead than not. | 在我看来 他死透了 |
| [10:55] | Okay, what if somebody is harvesting organs | 会不会是有人在黑市上 |
| [10:58] | on the black market? | 买卖器官 |
| [10:59] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
| [11:00] | This guy’s medicine cabinet rivals some pharmacies. | 这男人的药柜都能让一些药店甘拜下风 |
| [11:03] | He’s got everything in there– | 他什么都有 |
| [11:03] | steroids, immunosuppressants, | 类固醇 免疫抑制剂 |
| [11:05] | antifungals, antibiotics, pain medication. | 抗真菌药 抗生素 止痛药 |
| [11:07] | Okay, so you wouldn’t steal a heart from someone this sick | 如果你要卖心脏的话 |
| [11:08] | if you were selling it. | 不会选病入膏肓者的心脏 |
| [11:09] | Who’s the prescribing physician? | 他的处方医师是谁 |
| [11:10] | Dr. Alexandra Ross. | 亚历山德拉·罗斯医生 |
| [11:12] | You two go talk to this Dr. Ross. | 你们俩去和这个罗斯医生谈谈 |
| [11:15] | Dr. Bishop, I’ll arrange to transport the cadaver to your lab. | 贝博士 我会安排将尸体送到你的实验室 |
| [11:18] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
| [11:19] | Perhaps there I’ll be able to discover | 可能在那儿我能发现是什么 |
| [11:21] | what made this tin man tick. | 让这个死人又开口说话了 |
| [11:29] | Dr. Ross is still in surgery. | 罗斯医生还在做手术 |
| [11:30] | Okay, then we’ll wait. | 好的 咱们等着 |
| [11:33] | You know you’re drinking swill, right? | 你知道你已经喝了很多了吧 |
| [11:35] | It’s nice to be able | 能够开怀畅饮 |
| [11:36] | to take a cup of coffee for granted. | 是件很开心的事 |
| [11:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [11:44] | You know, when you go on vacation and you come back | 当你度假归来 |
| [11:46] | and some things are a revelation? | 发现有些东西时刻提醒着你 |
| [11:48] | Like coffee or my favorite shoes. | 就像咖啡或者我最喜欢的鞋子 |
| [11:51] | And then… | 然后 |
| [11:55] | Other things are just… | 别的东西就好像 |
| [11:58] | I don’t know. | 我说不上来 |
| [12:01] | My mail was opened. | 我的邮件都被打开了 |
| [12:04] | It’s kind of disconcerting | 知道有别的人在过着我的生活 |
| [12:05] | knowing that somebody else has been living your life. | 真叫人不安 |
| [12:10] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吧 |
| [12:19] | There’s something that I have to talk to you about… | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
| [12:22] | About her. | 跟她有关 |
| [12:29] | I noticed… | 我曾注意到 |
| [12:33] | Changes– | 她的变化 |
| [12:34] | Small changes, but they were definitely there. | 细小的变化 但它们确实摆在那里 |
| [12:37] | She’s… | 她 |
| [12:41] | She’s much quicker with a smile | 她比你喜欢笑 |
| [12:44] | and… | 并且 |
| [12:46] | less… | 不那么 |
| [12:48] | I don’t know– less intense maybe. | 怎么说 没你心事忡忡 |
| [12:50] | She said that when she was over there, | 她说她去过那边之后 |
| [12:52] | what she saw of her other life, | 看到了她另外的生活 |
| [12:55] | it made her want to change, | 让她想要改变 |
| [12:57] | to be happier. | 变得更快乐 |
| [12:58] | And I believed her, because that made sense. | 而我也相信了她 因为这说得通 |
| [13:00] | There was no way for you to know. | 你没法知道那不是我 |
| [13:02] | everything happened so fast, | 一切发生得太快了 |
| [13:03] | I couldn’t even tell you how they did it. | 我都没法告诉你他们是如何做到的 |
| [13:05] | And it’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [13:09] | I’m here now. | 现在我回来了 |
| [13:15] | When you asked me to come back to this world with you… | 当你让我和你一起回到这个世界的时候 |
| [13:19] | You said… | 你说 |
| [13:20] | That you belonged with me. | 你应该和我在一起 |
| [13:26] | And so I came back | 所以为了你 |
| [13:27] | for you… | 我回来了 |
| [13:29] | For us. | 也是为了我们 |
| [13:34] | And we started seeing each other. | 然后我们开始约会 |
| [13:38] | And I explained away the differences | 我也用我们的关系不同了 |
| [13:39] | because our relationship was different. | 来解释那些变化 |
| [13:45] | I thought she was you, Olivia. | 我以为她是你 奥利维亚 |
| [13:57] | Does everyone know? | 大伙都知道吗 |
| [13:59] | I reported everything when I found out who she was. | 我一发现她的真实身份就悉数上报了 |
| [14:04] | Olivia, I’m sorry. | 奥利维亚 我很抱歉 |
| [14:07] | You know, she had a really full life, | 她的生活美满 |
| [14:11] | really sweet boyfriend. | 非常贴心的男朋友 |
| [14:13] | And if he hadn’t been out of town, | 若不是他出差在外 |
| [14:15] | then who knows what could’ve happened? | 谁知道可能发生些什么呢 |
| [14:17] | She had friends, people who loved her, | 她有很多朋友 他们都喜欢她 |
| [14:20] | people who–who risked their lives to help her. | 可以为了她两肋插刀 |
| [14:25] | And they all believed that I was her. | 他们也都相信我就是她 |
| [14:28] | So, you know, I-I-I can understand how that… | 所以 我能理解 |
| [14:32] | Mr. Bishop? | 贝肖普先生 |
| [14:33] | Dr. Ross is out of surgery. | 罗斯医生的手术结束了 |
| [14:35] | Could you give us a second, please? | 稍等一下 |
| [14:36] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
| [14:38] | Peter… | 彼得 |
| [14:40] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
| [14:41] | We’re good. Let’s go. | 没事 走吧 |
| [14:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [14:54] | His heart was removed? | 他的心脏被取走了吗 |
| [14:56] | We’d like to ask you about the medications | 我们想问你有关 |
| [14:58] | that you prescribed him. | 你给他开的那些药物 |
| [14:59] | Of course. | 没问题 |
| [15:00] | It was the standard regimen for transplant recipients. | 那都是开给器官移植病人的标准药物 |
| [15:03] | Mr. Russo suffered from congestive heart failure. | 拉索先生患有充血性心脏衰竭 |
| [15:06] | He was on the list for over a year waiting for a donor. | 他等了一年多才等来捐献者 |
| [15:09] | – He had a heart transplant? – Yes. | -他做过心脏移植手术 -是的 |
| [15:10] | He wanted a second chance. | 他想要活下去 |
| [15:13] | We gave him one… | 我们就给他这样的机会 |
| [15:15] | Or at least I thought we did. | 或者说至少我认为我们给过他机会 |
| [15:55] | It won’t be long now. | 用不了多久了 |
| [15:59] | It will be okay. | 会没事的 |
| [16:05] | Walter, are you sure it’s called | 沃尔特 你确定它叫 |
| [16:06] | the Yatsko Project? | 亚茨科项目吗 |
| [16:08] | Nina says that she checked | 尼娜说她亲自查看了 |
| [16:09] | Massive Dynamic’s archives personally, | 巨力集团的档案室 |
| [16:11] | and nothing came up under that heading. | 那个标题下什么也没有 |
| [16:12] | Well, that can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
| [16:13] | Belly and I created a serum | 我和贝利在七十年代中期 |
| [16:15] | similar to this in the mid-’70s. | 就造出了一种类似的血清 |
| [16:17] | I’m certain of it. | 我很确定 |
| [16:18] | We were trying to devise a method to… | 我们当时尝试设计一种方法用来 |
| [16:22] | of questioning someone after death. | 在人死后问他问题 |
| [16:24] | Of course you were. | 当然了 |
| [16:25] | Tell her to look under Pet Projects. | 让她在宠物计划标题下找找 |
| [16:28] | Perhaps the Yatsko research was folded in. | 说不定亚茨科研究项目被归入这个标题下了 |
| [16:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [16:34] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
| [16:36] | Peter’s giving you a ride home. | 彼得会载你回家的 |
| [16:38] | He should be here any minute, Walter. | 沃尔特 他随时会到 |
| [16:41] | Evening, everyone. | 各位晚上好 |
| [16:42] | Peter. | 彼得 |
| [16:44] | What wonderful timing. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
| [16:46] | You got the keys to lock up? | 你有锁门的钥匙吗 |
| [16:47] | Yeah. Yeah, no problem. | 有 别担心 |
| [16:49] | All right, don’t let him keep you here too late, okay? | 好的 别让他把你留到太晚 行不 |
| [16:51] | – Good night, Walter. – Good night, Astrid. | -晚安 沃尔特 -晚安 阿斯特丽德 |
| [16:53] | – Peter, come here. – Good night. | -彼得 过来 -晚安 |
| [16:57] | I want you to smell something, | 我想让你闻点东西 |
| [16:58] | tell me what you deduce. | 告诉我你能推断出什么来 |
| [17:00] | Okay. What am I smelling? | 好 让我闻什么 |
| [17:01] | Him. | 他 |
| [17:03] | Notice anything? | 注意到什么了吗 |
| [17:08] | – I’m not vomiting. – Precisely. | -我没吐 -一点没错 |
| [17:09] | By now, it should be emitting | 现在尸体应该发出 |
| [17:12] | the unmistakable odor of putrefaction. | 腐烂的恶臭了 |
| [17:14] | This corpse’s decomposition has slowed to almost zero. | 这具尸体的腐烂速度慢到几乎为零 |
| [17:18] | So what’s arresting the decay? | 那是什么阻止了腐烂 |
| [17:20] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
| [17:23] | Astrid and I isolated | 阿斯特丽德和我分离出了 |
| [17:26] | traces of a serum in his blood. | 他血液中的一种血清 |
| [17:28] | It functions as a preservative, | 它的作用就好像防腐剂 |
| [17:30] | radically slowing down cell degradation. | 完全地减慢了细胞的死亡 |
| [17:32] | Why bother to slow down his death? | 为什么要减缓他的死亡 |
| [17:34] | They already stole his heart. | 反正已经偷了他的心脏 |
| [17:35] | To assuage his conscience, of course. | 当然是为了良心上好过 |
| [17:37] | You think the type of people that would steal | 你认为这种把一个器官移植病人 |
| [17:38] | an organ out of a transplant patient | 的器官给偷走的人 |
| [17:39] | would really be troubled by conscience? | 真的会良心不安吗 |
| [17:41] | He called 911. | 他报了警 |
| [17:43] | If the EMTs had got him on a heart-lung machine in time, | 如果急救人员及时给他上心肺机 |
| [17:45] | he might have survived. | 他还可能活下来 |
| [17:47] | It’s highly unlikely, of course, | 当然 这几乎不可能 |
| [17:50] | but I’m betting it helps our organ thief | 但我打赌这使得我们的器官大盗 |
| [17:53] | sleep well at night. | 晚上能睡得好 |
| [17:54] | Well, at least somebody is. | 是啊 至少有人能睡好 |
| [17:57] | You haven’t told, olivia, have you? | 你还没告诉奥利维亚吧 |
| [18:00] | Nope, actually, I did. | 不 我告诉她了 |
| [18:02] | How did she react? | 她什么反应 |
| [18:04] | Surprisingly well. | 令人吃惊得好 |
| [18:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [18:10] | Do you think possibly they replaced her with a robot? | 你说他们会不会用机器人给调包了 |
| [20:02] | Tell me there’s more. | 但愿还够我喝的 |
| [20:04] | There’s plenty. I just made a fresh pot. | 足够了 我刚新煮了一壶 |
| [20:06] | Great. | 太棒了 |
| [20:08] | Bad night? | 没睡好吗 |
| [20:10] | I had a lot of laundry to go through. | 我洗了很多东西 |
| [20:14] | How is it… | 怎么样呢 |
| [20:16] | – Being back? – It’s good. | -回来怎么样 -很好 |
| [20:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
| [20:19] | Strange. | 有点奇怪 |
| [20:23] | Peter told me what happened, | 彼得把一切都告诉我了 |
| [20:26] | You know, that he was seeing her. | 他们互相爱慕之类的 |
| [20:28] | You know, I get it, but… | 我能理解 但是 |
| [20:32] | You saw them together. | 你见过他们在一起 |
| [20:37] | What was he like with her? | 和她在一起时他表现得怎么样 |
| [20:42] | He didn’t seem different? I mean… | 他看上去有什么不同吗 我是说 |
| [20:45] | Like, happier or… | 更快乐了 或是… |
| [20:49] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚… |
| [20:49] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
| [20:51] | Okay. We should go. | 好了 我们得走了 |
| [20:52] | Broyles wouldn’t have called us in | 布洛伊一向 |
| [20:53] | if he didn’t have something. | 无事不登三宝殿的 |
| [20:55] | Olivia, wait. | 奥利维亚 等等 |
| [21:00] | He thought that she was you. | 他以为那是你 |
| [21:01] | I understand. It’s fine. | 我明白 没事的 |
| [21:03] | It’s not fine. | 不是你想的那样 |
| [21:05] | Whatever feelings that Peter had, | 无论彼得对她怎样 |
| [21:07] | they were not about her. | 那都与她无关 |
| [21:10] | They were about you. | 他喜欢的是你 |
| [21:13] | And they were real. | 真心实意 |
| [21:17] | They still are. | 绵延至今 |
| [21:22] | Thank you, Astrid. | 谢谢你 阿斯特丽德 |
| [21:25] | A cross-state search of police records | 通过跨州查询犯罪记录发现 |
| [21:27] | turned up multiple organ thefts in the last two months. | 在过去两个月中有多起器官被盗案 |
| [21:29] | The incidents took place in five different states, | 案件共涉及五个州 |
| [21:31] | but the M.O. of the crime is consistent. | 但犯罪手法一致 |
| [21:33] | You’re saying the same person did all this? | 你是说这都是同一人所为吗 |
| [21:34] | It appears so. | 貌似如此 |
| [21:36] | Any of those organs transplants? | 其中有器官是被移植的吗 |
| [21:37] | They all were. | 全部都是 |
| [21:38] | And not only that, they’re all from the same donor. | 不仅如此 还都来自同一器官捐献者 |
| [21:41] | Do we have a name? | 知道姓名吗 |
| [21:42] | We have a donor number. Names are kept confidential. | 只知道捐献人编号 姓名对外保密 |
| [21:44] | 17-year-old female. | 女性 十七岁 |
| [21:46] | We’ve issued a priority request. | 已提请优先调查 |
| [21:47] | We should know more shortly. | 应该很快就能获知详情 |
| [21:48] | Mind if I take a look? | 能让我看看吗 |
| [21:51] | So he’s gathering all of her organs. | 那么嫌疑人是在搜集她的所有器官了 |
| [21:54] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
| [21:55] | There are some people who have strong objections | 有些人强烈反对 |
| [21:56] | to organ donation. | 器官捐献 |
| [21:57] | Maybe someone close to her | 也许是同她亲近的人 |
| [21:58] | didn’t think the recipients were worthy. | 认为接受者不配拥有她的器官 |
| [22:00] | It says here after the organs were harvested, | 这里说器官被取出后 |
| [22:01] | they remanded the custody of the body | 尸体的保管权 |
| [22:02] | to the Rosindale Eye Bank. | 被移交给罗森戴尔眼库 |
| [22:04] | You think maybe her corneas were donated too? | 难道她还捐了眼角膜吗 |
| [22:06] | There’s no photos of them being stolen. | 这里还没有角膜被盗的照片 |
| [22:12] | Put me through to the Rosindale Eye Bank. | 帮我接罗森戴尔眼库 |
| [22:15] | Yes, this is Colonel Broyles with the FBI. | 你好 我是联调局的布洛伊上校 |
| [22:17] | I need to speak with your executive director immediately. | 请立即转接你们的执行董事 |
| [22:20] | Yes, it’s urgent. Immediately means urgent. | 是的 十万火急 你哪个字不明白 |
| [22:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [22:37] | So sorry, sir. | 先生 对不起了 |
| [22:47] | These don’t belong to you, do they? | 它们根本不属于你 对吧 |
| [23:02] | Good. | 好的 |
| [23:04] | He wasn’t at home. We’re at his restaurant now. | 他不在家 我们现在在他店里 |
| [23:06] | Thanks. That was Astrid. | 谢了 是阿斯特丽德的电话 |
| [23:08] | We’ve got a name on the donor. | 知道捐献者的姓名了 |
| [23:09] | Amanda Walsh– her family lives in Providence. | 阿曼达·沃尔什 家住普罗维登斯 |
| [23:11] | FBI’s arranging an interview. | 局里正安排与她家人见面 |
| [23:14] | There’s a light on in back. | 里头有灯亮着 |
| [23:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [23:32] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
| [23:48] | Over here. | 看这里 |
| [24:02] | We’re too late. | 我们来迟了 |
| [24:25] | Please… help me. | 求求你 救救我 |
| [24:37] | I wanted to see how the construction was coming along. | 我本想回店里看装修得怎样了 |
| [24:42] | There was some paperwork to take care of. | 有些文件等着我处理 |
| [24:44] | I was feeling fine. | 我没觉得有啥异常 |
| [24:47] | But as I was walking there, I started getting dizzy. | 但走进屋子 我开始头晕了 |
| [24:51] | Next thing I know, I’m strapped to a slab. | 醒来时 发现自己被绑在了平板上 |
| [24:57] | He actually apologized. | 他居然还道歉了 |
| [24:59] | Can you believe that? | 你们能相信吗 |
| [25:01] | He said he wished there was another way, | 他说他希望还有其他解决办法 |
| [25:03] | that they didn’t belong to me. | 但它们不属于我 |
| [25:07] | So Walter was right. | 沃尔特说对了 |
| [25:09] | We’re dealing with a remorseful organ thief. | 我们碰到的是一位懊悔的器官大盗 |
| [25:11] | Well, that makes sense. | 言之有理 |
| [25:13] | He didn’t want to hurt those people. | 他并不想伤害那些人 |
| [25:14] | It’s about her. | 重点在她身上 |
| [25:15] | He didn’t want her organs going to someone else. | 他不想别人占有她的器官 |
| [25:18] | I’m gonna call Broyles, | 我跟布洛伊通个气 |
| [25:19] | let him know we’re on the way to talk to the family. | 告诉他我们正出发去见捐献者的家人 |
| [25:29] | Walter, please tell me you’re not giving Gene | 沃尔特 别告诉我你打算让小吉 |
| [25:31] | the evidence to drink. | 把证据给吞了 |
| [25:33] | Not until I understand the long-term side effects. | 在我弄清楚会造成啥长期副作用前是不会的 |
| [25:36] | But imagine the possibilities | 如果这能永久抑制细胞腐化的话 |
| [25:37] | if this can permanently erase cell decay. | 想象一下会发生什么 |
| [25:41] | Milk that doesn’t go bad. | 牛奶不会变质呗 |
| [25:43] | And cheese. | 还有奶酪呢 |
| [25:45] | Well, that dream is gonna have to wait, Walter. | 沃尔特 那个美梦得先靠边站了 |
| [25:48] | Here are the Yatsko project files. | 这些是亚茨科项目的文件 |
| [25:50] | Massive Dynamic just sent them over. | 巨力集团刚送过来的 |
| [25:52] | You were right. They were misfiled. | 你说对了 它们之前被归错档了 |
| [25:54] | It turns out that the research | 你和威廉·贝尔 |
| [25:55] | that you and William Bell did on human-tissue preservation | 就保存人体组织所做的研究 |
| [25:58] | didn’t stop when you went to St. Claire’s. | 并未在你去圣特科瑞后停止 |
| [26:01] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
| [26:04] | I think we’re on the precipice of understanding this. | 我想我们接近真相了 |
| [26:08] | More you than we. | 你了解了 我可没有 |
| [26:09] | I have a working hypothesis. | 我有一假设似乎说得通 |
| [26:11] | Astrid, I need you to get me something. | 阿斯特丽德 我需要些东西 |
| [26:12] | I need the organ donor. | 我需要那个器官捐献者 |
| [26:14] | Amanda Walsh. | 阿曼达·沃尔什 |
| [26:15] | Yes, I need her body… | 是的 我要她的尸体… |
| [26:17] | or what’s left of it. | 缺少器官的部分 |
| [26:20] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
| [26:22] | The only consolation I had | 我唯一的慰藉 |
| [26:24] | was her passing gave other people another chance. | 就是她的离逝为他人带去了希望 |
| [26:28] | Was Amanda dating anyone? | 阿曼达有男朋友吗 |
| [26:30] | I mean, did she have any friendships | 或者 她有交什么朋友 |
| [26:31] | that were cause for concern? | 会让你担心吗 |
| [26:33] | No, I was more concerned that she didn’t have any friends. | 没有 我担心的反而是她没有任何朋友 |
| [26:35] | She didn’t like school. | 她不喜欢去学校 |
| [26:37] | She didn’t want to do sports. | 不喜欢运动 |
| [26:40] | It was ballet. | 除了芭蕾 |
| [26:41] | That was the only thing that ever made her happy. | 只有芭蕾才能让她快乐 |
| [26:44] | Mrs. Walsh, how did your daughter die? | 沃尔什夫人 你女儿是怎么死的 |
| [26:50] | She took her own life. | 自杀 |
| [26:52] | My daughter was clinically depressed. | 我女儿患有抑郁症 |
| [26:56] | Was she being treated for depression? | 有接受相应治疗吗 |
| [26:57] | Yes. She was on antidepression medication. | 有的 她有接受抗抑郁药物治疗 |
| [27:01] | She also did a lot of group therapy. | 还参加了很多集体治疗 |
| [27:04] | She kept trying different ones, | 她参加过各种治疗小组 |
| [27:05] | but there were a few that she stuck with. | 有些是她长期参与的 |
| [27:06] | We’d like the names of the doctors | 我们需要医生的名单 |
| [27:08] | and also the groups that she was attending. | 还有那些治疗小组的名字 |
| [27:14] | Excuse me for a sec. | 抱歉 接个电话 |
| [27:17] | I’ll get that information. | 我去找找资料 |
| [27:20] | Hey, Astrid. | 好啊 阿斯特丽德 |
| [27:21] | Hey, are you at the Walsh house? | 你们在沃尔什家吗 |
| [27:23] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
| [27:24] | Well, Walter’s got some kind of a theory. | 沃尔特好像有个想法 |
| [27:27] | He needs you to speak to Mrs. Walsh. | 他要你跟沃尔什太太谈谈 |
| [27:29] | Okay. What’s he need? | 好吧 他要什么 |
| [27:32] | Amanda’s schedule, her psychiatrist, | 这是阿曼达的日程表 要见什么医生 |
| [27:35] | the group she was going to. | 要参加哪个小组治疗 |
| [27:36] | If there’s anything else I can do… | 如果还有什么需要我帮忙的… |
| [27:38] | Actually there is. | 确实有 |
| [27:39] | That was Astrid on the phone. | 刚才是阿斯特丽德 |
| [27:42] | Mrs. Walsh, we’d like to ask your permission | 沃尔什夫人 我们希望你能同意 |
| [27:43] | to exhume your daughter’s body. | 让我们挖出你女儿的尸体 |
| [27:46] | You can’t. | 你们不能 |
| [27:47] | I know that it’s an awful thing to ask. | 我知道这是不情之请 |
| [27:49] | No, it’s– it’s not possible. | 不是 是没东西可挖 |
| [27:52] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
| [28:00] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
| [28:01] | I hope there’s a good reason for this, | 考虑到她家人承受得够多了 |
| [28:02] | given all that family’s already had to suffer. | 我希望你这么做是事出有因 |
| [28:05] | There’s a good reason. | 原因多着呢 |
| [28:11] | Oh, Walter, come on. | 沃尔特 拜托 |
| [28:12] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
| [28:13] | That’s a person. | 那可是个人啊 |
| [28:14] | No, not at all. | 才不是呢 |
| [28:16] | I suspect it’s some kind of hardwood, | 我猜这不过是些硬木屑 |
| [28:18] | cherry, maybe mahogany, | 樱桃木 或者是桃花芯木 |
| [28:20] | and concrete. | 再加些混凝土 |
| [28:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [28:24] | I know that these are not human cremains. | 我肯定这不是骨灰 |
| [28:27] | If that’s not her, then where’s her body? | 如果那不是她的话 尸体去哪了 |
| [28:29] | Likely with the rest of her organs. | 可能跟她的器官在一块呢 |
| [28:31] | I believe whoever is stealing these organs | 我认为那个器官大盗 |
| [28:34] | is trying to put this girl back together again. | 是想把她再拼回来 |
| [28:46] | It’s gonna be good for you, very good. | 这是为你好 真的 |
| [28:50] | We need to keep your body strong, don’t we? | 我们得让你身体强健 不是吗 |
| [31:01] | So the funeral home didn’t report it. | 这么说殡仪馆没有上报了 |
| [31:03] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
| [31:05] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
| [31:08] | Broyles just confirmed your suspicion. | 布洛伊刚证实了你的猜测 |
| [31:12] | Amanda Walsh’s body was stolen | 阿曼达·沃尔什的尸体 |
| [31:13] | before it could be cremated, | 在火化前被盗 |
| [31:15] | and the funeral home covered it up. | 而殡仪馆隐瞒了事实 |
| [31:16] | Apparently stealing bodies is not all that unusual. | 显然 盗尸并非那么罕见 |
| [31:19] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
| [31:20] | The theft of corpses is a time-honored tradition. | 盗尸可算是历史悠久的传统了 |
| [31:24] | Tradition? | 传统吗 |
| [31:25] | My dear, we’ve been stealing from the dead | 亲爱的 葬尸有多久 |
| [31:26] | for as long as we’ve been burying them. | 盗尸就有多久 |
| [31:28] | Perhaps longer. | 可能还要更久 |
| [31:29] | In the 1800s, grave robbery was the primary means | 在十八世纪 盗墓是医生和科学家 |
| [31:32] | that doctors and scientists had | 获取用于研究的 |
| [31:34] | of obtaining human cadavers for study. | 人类遗体的主要途径 |
| [31:36] | In fact, the practice was so common | 事实上 此类的事情是极其普遍的 |
| [31:38] | that it inspired the gothic novel Frankenstein. | 由此还催生了哥特式小说《科学怪人》 |
| [31:41] | You may have heard of it. | 这你可能听说过 |
| [31:43] | You don’t really believe that it’s possible | 你该不会真的相信 |
| [31:44] | to bring a dead person back to life, do you? | 有办法让死者死而复生吧 |
| [31:47] | No, but not for lack of trying. | 不相信 但却不乏尝试 |
| [31:50] | Belly and I dabbled in that arena for years. | 我和贝利在此领域研究多年了 |
| [31:53] | But alas, we never could revive Yatsko. | 不过很遗憾 我们没能复活亚茨科 |
| [31:57] | Peter just loved that cocker spaniel. | 彼得可喜欢那条可卡犬了 |
| [32:01] | Feel that. | 摸摸看 |
| [32:02] | Finally some stiffness. | 终于开始僵硬了 |
| [32:06] | Okay, I’ve removed anyone | 好了 我已经筛选了 |
| [32:07] | who doesn’t have a medical or a scientific background. | 没有医疗或者科学背景的人 |
| [32:10] | What about this guy? Ellis Rourke. | 看看这个家伙 埃利斯·鲁尔克 |
| [32:12] | What group was he in? | 他是哪组的 |
| [32:14] | Uh, general depression. | 普遍抑郁症组 |
| [32:16] | He and Amanda were in it together for almost a year. | 他和阿曼达在那个组里待了近一年 |
| [32:18] | Okay. Hit me. | 说来听听 |
| [32:21] | Age 36, majored in biology, | 三十六岁 生物学专业 |
| [32:23] | has an anger-management problem, | 患有易怒症 |
| [32:25] | arrested twice for battery. | 因为斗殴被捕过两次 |
| [32:27] | No, whoever’s doing this isn’t driven by anger. | 应该不是 作案人绝不是出于愤怒而为 |
| [32:30] | Colonel Broyles asked me to drop these records off. | 布洛伊上校让我把这些记录送来 |
| [32:33] | Okay. Thank you. I got it. | 谢谢 我知道了 |
| [32:35] | Oh, Amanda was also in a cognitive behavioral group. | 阿曼达还在认知行为小组 |
| [32:39] | It focused on ways to cope with depression. | 这个小组旨在研究治疗抑郁症的方法 |
| [32:41] | You’d think that someone who was working that hard | 你最好希望为目标而努力 |
| [32:43] | at being okay would get some sort of payoff. | 总是会有回报的 |
| [32:47] | Well, it doesn’t always work like that. | 但事情并不总是那样 |
| [32:50] | I think I got something. | 看这个是不是 |
| [32:51] | Simon Waylan, age 29. | 西蒙·唯兰 二十九岁 |
| [32:54] | Says here that he is socially and sexually incompetent. | 这上面说他不善社交且性无能 |
| [32:58] | No, it doesn’t fit the profile. | 这并不符合嫌犯侧写 |
| [33:05] | All right, I-I appreciate that | 我很欣赏你 |
| [33:06] | profiling is one of your specialties, | 嫌犯侧写这项特长 |
| [33:08] | but you could at least listen to what I have to say | 但是在你一句话就否定我之前 |
| [33:09] | before you just dismiss it out of hand. | 至少应该听听我想说什么吧 |
| [33:11] | Well, he’s not the guy we’re looking for. | 好吧 他不是我们要找的人 |
| [33:14] | So what am I missing? | 我遗漏了什么吗 |
| [33:15] | What do you mean? | 你指的什么 |
| [33:18] | You said that we’re looking for somebody | 你说我们要找一个 |
| [33:18] | who knows Amanda– | 认识阿曼达的人 |
| [33:20] | a loner type who has difficulty making friends, | 这个人很内向 交不到朋友 |
| [33:22] | who more than likely has parents | 他的父母很可能 |
| [33:23] | who are either living far away or are deceased, | 住得很远或者已经去世 |
| [33:25] | which would bring me to Simon Waylan. | 我觉得西蒙·唯兰符合这些 |
| [33:27] | 29 years old, | 二十九岁 |
| [33:29] | computer programmer, bachelor, | 电脑编程员 单身汉 |
| [33:30] | lives alone, also just happened to leave | 独居 紧急联系表人一栏 |
| [33:32] | the emergency-contact sheet blank. | 也很巧的空着了 |
| [33:34] | Therapist says that he displays symptoms | 治疗专家说他表现出 |
| [33:35] | of narcissistic personality disorder, | 自恋型人格障碍的症状 |
| [33:37] | which means caring about other people | 这也就意味着关心他人 |
| [33:38] | is not exactly his strong suit. | 并不是他的强项 |
| [33:39] | Look, I’m sorry, but he’s not the guy. | 我很抱歉 但是他不是我们要找的人 |
| [33:41] | Right. So why not? | 行啊 为什么不是呢 |
| [33:42] | Profiling is not just about checking off the facts. | 嫌犯侧写不仅仅是要核实事实 |
| [33:44] | You have to weigh them. You got to feel it in your gut. | 你还得权衡 你得用心去感受 |
| [33:46] | So what don’t you feel– | 那你感觉他没有什么 |
| [33:48] | He doesn’t love her. | 他不爱她 |
| [33:50] | Whoever’s out there fighting to give Amanda back her life, | 那个想要复活阿曼达的人非常爱她 |
| [33:52] | even though she chose to end it, loves her. | 即使是阿曼达自己选择终结自己的生命 |
| [33:57] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
| [33:59] | Okay. | 懂了 |
| [34:04] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -对不起 -不用 |
| [34:06] | Let’s just move on. | 我们继续查吧 |
| [34:13] | What is it? | 发现什么了 |
| [34:15] | Roland David Barrett… | 罗兰·大卫·巴雷特 |
| [34:19] | Worked in animal research. | 在动物研究机构工作 |
| [34:20] | But… it’s not him. | 但是 他应该不是嫌犯 |
| [34:23] | He dropped out of the group last spring. | 去年春天他退出了小组 |
| [34:26] | When last spring? | 去年春天的什么时候 |
| [34:27] | Last session was… | 最后的登记是 |
| [34:32] | April 10th… | 四月十日 |
| [34:34] | The day that Amanda committed suicide. | 阿曼达自杀身亡的那天 |
| [34:37] | Barrett is the only son of Nathaniel Barrett, | 巴雷特是纳撒尼尔·巴雷特的独生子 |
| [34:39] | heir to the Stanfield Chemical fortune. | 继承了斯坦菲尔德化工厂的遗产 |
| [34:41] | Ten years ago, after his father passed away, | 十年前 在他父亲去世后 |
| [34:43] | Roland inherited everything. | 罗兰继承了全部遗产 |
| [34:45] | Does his post-doctoral work on | 他的博士后专业 |
| [34:46] | cell decay and regeneration, | 是细胞衰变和细胞再生 |
| [34:48] | but then quit abruptly because of | 但是后来因为严重抑郁症 |
| [34:50] | an onset of severe depression. | 的发病而突然终止 |
| [34:52] | Then four years ago, | 四年前 |
| [34:53] | he picks up his scientific work | 他在得禧遗传研究所 |
| [34:54] | at the Duk-Hee Genetic Unstitute– | 找了份科研工作 |
| [34:57] | part of an international team. | 做为国际小组的一部分 |
| [34:58] | There are hundreds of different researchers | 这个研究机构有数百项不同的研究 |
| [34:59] | working on it, but according to this, | 但是这上面说 |
| [35:01] | Barrett’s research contributed to the creation | 巴雷特的研究促成了 |
| [35:03] | of synthetic life on the cellular level. | 在细胞水平上创造人造生命 |
| [35:07] | I wonder if he could actually do it. | 我很怀疑他是否真能成功 |
| [35:09] | What? | 什么 |
| [35:10] | Reanimation. | 复活 |
| [35:34] | Okay. | 没事的 |
| [35:54] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
| [35:56] | Amanda, it’s me. It–it’s me, Roland. | 阿曼达 是我 罗兰 |
| [35:59] | You–you made a terrible mistake. | 你犯了个极大的错误 |
| [36:01] | But it’s okay now. | 不过现在没事了 |
| [36:02] | You’re back. | 你回魂了 |
| [36:04] | I always told you I’m gonna be there for you, | 我常常告诉你 我会守护在你身边 |
| [36:06] | the way you were there for me, remember? | 就像你从前一直陪在我身边一样 记得吗 |
| [36:11] | It’s okay. Hey, hey. | 没事了 |
| [36:13] | Hey, look at me. Look at Roland. | 看着我 看着罗兰 |
| [36:51] | Oh–oh, no. | 不 |
| [36:55] | FBI! You’re surrounded. | 联邦调查局 你已经被包围了 |
| [36:57] | All teams move out! Go! Go! Go! | 所有小队突入 上 上 上 |
| [37:00] | Move, move! | 上 上 |
| [37:02] | Clear! | 安全 |
| [38:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
| [38:07] | Downstairs. | 楼下 |
| [38:16] | Clear. | 安全 |
| [38:36] | I was trying to correct a wrong. | 我只是想纠正一个错误 |
| [38:42] | She made a mistake. | 她犯了个错误 |
| [38:43] | What was your relationship to her? | 你跟她是什么关系 |
| [38:46] | I just wanted her to have another chance. | 我只是想再给她一次机会 |
| [38:50] | I wanted her to live a life. | 我想让她活下去 |
| [38:58] | Her eyes. | 她的眼睛 |
| [39:00] | When I looked into her eyes… | 当我看着她的眼睛 |
| [39:06] | It wasn’t Amanda. | 发现她已不再是我的阿曼达了 |
| [39:11] | I don’t know what I brought back, | 我不知道我复活的是什么 |
| [39:13] | but I know.. | 但是我知道 |
| [39:16] | It–it wasn’t her. | 那绝对不是她 |
| [39:43] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
| [39:48] | Yes, she’s dead. | 是的 她死了 |
| [40:07] | You know what I need after a day like today? | 知道在经历了这样的一天后我想来点什么吗 |
| [40:09] | For most people, it would be a drink, | 对大多数人来说 应该是去喝一杯 |
| [40:11] | – so I’m guessing – Strawberry milkshake… | -不过我猜 -我要草莓奶昔 |
| [40:12] | – I can do that. – With extra whipped cream. | -这就给你去买 -要双份鲜奶油 |
| [40:14] | Don’t push it. | 不用太着急 |
| [40:22] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
| [40:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [40:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [40:49] | You know what Barrett said? | 你知道巴雷特说了什么吗 |
| [40:56] | He said that he looked into her eyes, | 他说他看着她的眼睛 |
| [40:58] | and he knew that it wasn’t her. | 就知道那不是原来的她 |
| [41:05] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
| [41:13] | I understand the facts. | 我知道那些客观事实 |
| [41:15] | I know that she had reams of information about me | 我知道她有大量关于我 |
| [41:18] | and about my life | 我的生活经历 |
| [41:19] | and about the people that were close to me. | 以及我亲近的人的信息 |
| [41:21] | And I understand that if she slipped up that she would have | 我也理解如果她出现纰漏的话 |
| [41:23] | a completely reasonable explanation for it. | 都能有合情合理的解释 |
| [41:27] | And I guess to expect you | 看来期望你能 |
| [41:28] | to have seen past that is perhaps asking | 在那时候就看出端倪 |
| [41:30] | a little bit too much. | 的确是太过了 |
| [41:32] | But when I was over there, I thought about you. | 但是当我在那边的时候 我想起了你 |
| [41:35] | And you were just a figment of my imagination. | 你只是我脑海中虚构的影像 |
| [41:40] | But I held onto you, | 但是我却紧紧依靠着你 |
| [41:41] | and it wasn’t reasonable, and it wasn’t logical, | 这既不合理也不合乎逻辑 |
| [41:44] | but I did it, so… | 但是我做到了 |
| [41:49] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么就做不到呢 |
| [41:56] | She wasn’t me. | 她不是我 |
| [41:58] | How could you not see that? | 你为什么就没有看穿呢 |
| [42:02] | Now she’s everywhere. | 现在她无处不在了 |
| [42:03] | She’s in my house, my job, | 充斥在我的房间里 我的工作中 |
| [42:06] | my bed, and I don’t want | 我的床上 我甚至都不想 |
| [42:07] | to wear my clothes anymore, | 再穿我的衣服了 |
| [42:08] | and I don’t want to live in my apartment, | 我也不想再住在我的公寓里了 |
| [42:10] | and I don’t want to be with you. | 我甚至都不想再跟你在一起了 |
| [42:16] | She’s taken everything. | 她夺走了一切 |
| [42:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [42:55] | I have arrived. | 我到了 |
| [42:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [43:01] | I am looking at him | 在我们说话的同时 |
| [43:02] | as we speak. | 我正看着他 |
| [43:07] | He is still…alive. | 他还活着 |