时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who is this guy? What is he doing? | 这家伙到底是谁 他在干什么 |
[00:03] | He’s watching. | 他在观察 |
[00:04] | Which is why we refer to him as the observer. | 所以我们称他为观察者 |
[00:06] | Previously on Fringe | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:08] | That’s a different guy. | 是另一个人 |
[00:09] | Who are these people? | 他们究竟是什么人 |
[00:10] | I think these guys show up at important moments. | 我认为这些人在重要事件发生时都会出现 |
[00:15] | We were dead, Peter. | 我们本来会死 彼得 |
[00:18] | We were drowning, and he dove in. | 我们溺水了 接着他跳入湖中 |
[00:21] | We were saved, both of us, by a man that I had never met. | 我们被一个人救起 我从未见过的人 |
[00:25] | The boy is important. He has to live. | 这个男孩很重要 他必须活下去 |
[00:28] | I have said too much. | 我说得太多了 |
[00:29] | I’m not supposed to get involved. | 我不该参与进来 |
[00:31] | It appears you’ve been busy. | 你看起来很忙啊 |
[00:33] | You have changed the future. | 你改变了未来 |
[00:35] | – You need to restore balance. – How? | -你必须使其复原 -怎么做 |
[00:38] | You will have an opportunity to fix this. | 你会找到一个可以补救的机会 |
[00:43] | Please don’t take my son. | 求你别带走我的儿子 |
[01:04] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[01:09] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[01:11] | You’re up early. | 你起好早 |
[01:12] | Oh, no, I’m still asleep upstairs in my bed. | 没有 我还在床上睡着呢 |
[01:15] | You’re just talking to an astral projection of me. | 你在跟我的幻影对话呢 |
[01:17] | You’re just saying that to see if I’m high. | 你这么说是想试探我是不是嗑药了 |
[01:20] | What are you doing, Walter? | 你在干什么呢 沃尔特 |
[01:22] | I’m making myself smarter. | 我要把自己变得聪明点 |
[01:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:26] | When William removed those parts of my brain | 多年前威廉从我大脑中取走了一部分 |
[01:29] | all those years ago, he diminished my intellect. | 使我的智力减退 |
[01:32] | And now, I’m not the equal of my equal. | 现在 我已经不如我的对手了 |
[01:35] | Your equal? | 你的对手 |
[01:36] | Walternate. If I can think like him, | 沃尔特乙 如果我能以他的思维想问题 |
[01:40] | I can figure out what he’s trying to do with that device | 就能弄明白他想用那装置干什么 |
[01:43] | and how to keep you safe. | 以确保你的安全 |
[01:45] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[01:46] | You really sure you should be dabbling in that? | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[01:48] | I’ve done hundreds of experiments on myself. | 我在自己身上做过上百个实验 |
[01:51] | No. That’s not what I meant, Walter. | 不 我不是这意思 沃尔特 |
[01:53] | According to william bell, | 据威廉·贝尔所说 |
[01:55] | he took out those parts of your brain for a reason. | 他不是无缘无故取走你大脑的一部分的 |
[01:57] | Because you asked him to. | 是你要求他这么做的 |
[02:00] | Because you were afraid of what you were becoming. | 因为你害怕自己会变成可怕的人 |
[02:06] | I don’t wanna see you hurt yourself. | 我不想看到你伤害自己 |
[02:11] | I won’t hurt myself. | 我不会伤到自己的 |
[02:16] | Who’s that at 2:00 in the morning? | 谁会凌晨两点来敲门 |
[02:17] | Oh! My pizza. | 是我叫的批萨 |
[02:21] | So you are high, then. | 你心情倒是挺好嘛 |
[02:23] | Maybe a bit. | 一点点吧 |
[02:35] | We’ve got a live one. | 有人走动 |
[02:42] | That’s Mr. Joyce. He’s a sleepwalker. | 是乔伊斯先生 他是个梦游者 |
[02:47] | Open door in the patient wing. | 病房区的门打开了 |
[02:52] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[02:54] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[03:00] | Mr. Joyce. | 乔伊斯先生 |
[03:04] | Are you awake? Mr. Joyce. | 你醒着吗 乔伊斯先生 |
[03:08] | Who were you talking to? | 你刚才在和谁说话呢 |
[03:09] | That boy. Where did he go? | 那男孩 他去哪里了 |
[03:11] | I was talking to… | 我刚才正和 |
[03:14] | Bobby. | 鲍比说话呢 |
[03:17] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[03:19] | Now, he definitely wasn’t talking to bobby. | 他肯定不是在和鲍比说话 |
[03:24] | Who’s bobby? | 鲍比是谁 |
[03:27] | It’s Mr. Joyce’s son. | 乔伊斯先生的儿子 |
[03:30] | He died in 1985. | 死于1985年 |
[03:33] | What did he say to you? | 他和你说什么了 |
[03:47] | Did you tell him? | 跟他说了吗 |
[03:50] | What now? | 现在该做什么 |
[03:52] | I take you back home. | 我带你回家 |
[04:23] | Olivia Dunham? | 是奥利维亚·德纳姆吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:00] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[05:15] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:17] | Broyles was just telling us a ghost story. | 布洛伊刚给咱们讲了个鬼故事 |
[05:19] | Bobby Joyce. | 鲍比·乔伊斯 |
[05:20] | He’s the son of one of the residents here. | 他是这里一名病人的儿子 |
[05:22] | Or rather, he was. | 确切的说 曾经是 |
[05:24] | He died 25 years ago. | 他25年前就去世了 |
[05:26] | And it gets more odd. | 更奇怪的是 |
[05:28] | The cameras picked up this as well. | 摄像头还拍下了这个 |
[05:31] | The observer? | 观察者吗 |
[05:34] | It’s been a while since we’ve seen him. | 很久没见他露面了 |
[05:36] | Agent Broyles? | 布洛伊探员 |
[05:44] | You comin’, Walter? | 要一起来吗 沃尔特 |
[05:47] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[05:49] | After I took a second look at the video, | 我看第二遍录像的时候 |
[05:50] | I knew who it was right away. | 一眼就认出他来了 |
[05:52] | Mr. Joyce keeps a photo of Bobby on his bedside table. | 乔伊斯先生把鲍比的照片放在床头柜上 |
[05:55] | I been looking at it ever since I worked here. | 从我在这工作开始就一直看到那照片 |
[05:57] | Did Mr. Joyce say what it was | 乔伊斯先生有提到 |
[05:58] | that he and Bobby were talking about? | 他和鲍比谈话的内容吗 |
[05:59] | He doesn’t remember. He was sleepwalking. | 他记不起来了 他当时正在梦游 |
[06:04] | That’s Mr. Joyce. | 那就是乔伊斯先生 |
[06:08] | Roscoe Joyce! | 罗斯科·乔伊斯 |
[06:10] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[06:13] | Mr. Joyce! | 乔伊斯先生 |
[06:14] | Mr…Mr. Joyce. | 乔伊斯先生 |
[06:18] | I’m Walter Bishop! | 我叫沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[06:21] | I’m a tremendous fan! | 我是您忠实的粉丝 |
[06:25] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[06:26] | – You ever heard of Violet Sedan Chair? – No. | -听说过紫罗兰轿子吗 -没听过 |
[06:29] | It’s Walter’s favorite band. | 这是沃尔特最喜欢的乐队 |
[06:31] | Roscoe Joyce is their keyboardist. | 罗斯科·乔伊斯是里面的键盘手 |
[06:32] | He’s a hero of walter’s. | 他是沃尔特心目中的英雄 |
[06:34] | He’s up there with Einstein and Tesla. | 与爱因斯坦还有特斯拉并驾齐驱 |
[06:36] | Uh… Mr. Joyce, | 乔伊斯先生 |
[06:39] | I’m agent Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[06:42] | Hi. | 您好 |
[06:43] | I understand that you had a visitor last night. | 我知道您昨晚有一位访客 |
[06:46] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[06:50] | I don’t remember talking to him. | 我不记得曾和他说过话 |
[06:53] | But I remember he was here. | 但我记得他当时在那里 |
[06:57] | It’s a curse, not… | 记不得奇迹的经过 |
[07:00] | remembering a miracle. | 真是个诅咒 |
[07:03] | It was a miracle seeing him again. | 能再见到他就是个奇迹 |
[07:09] | Can you imagine what that’s like? | 你能体会我的感受吗 |
[07:12] | Yes, I can. | 我能 |
[07:22] | Mr. Joyce? | 乔伊斯先生 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:25] | It’s time for his physical therapy | 到了他做理疗 |
[07:26] | and his medication. | 和吃药的时间了 |
[07:30] | Ready, Mr. Joyce? | 准备好了吗 乔伊斯先生 |
[07:33] | One, two… three. | 一 二… 三 |
[07:39] | I’ve come to believe in some strange things, | 我已经能接受一些奇怪的事情了 |
[07:42] | but ghosts… | 但是 鬼魂… |
[07:43] | Bobby wasn’t a ghost. | 鲍比不是鬼魂 |
[07:45] | The observer doesn’t experience time like we do. | 观察者经历时间的方式和我们不同 |
[07:48] | If we can accept that he can travel from the past | 如果我们能接受他可以从过去穿越到现在 |
[07:50] | to the present and back to the past again, | 然后再穿越回去 |
[07:53] | Then it’s not inconceivable | 那么他能带着其他人进行穿越 |
[07:54] | that he could bring others with him. | 也不是那么不可思议 |
[07:56] | We’ll have to try and help Mr. Joyce | 我们得帮助乔伊斯先生 |
[07:58] | remember what his son said to him. | 记起他儿子跟他说了什么 |
[08:01] | I’ll need to take him back to my lab. | 我要带他回实验室 |
[08:03] | But why would the observer drag a dead man | 但是为什么观察者要拉个死人 |
[08:05] | 25 years through time just to talk with his father? | 穿越25年就为了跟他父亲说两句话呢 |
[08:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:09] | But every time the observer shows up, | 但是每次观察者出现 |
[08:11] | it has something to do with you. | 都和你有关 |
[08:14] | And every time, it’s something bad. | 而且每次都不是什么好事 |
[08:17] | Walter, come on, you– | 沃尔特 别这样 你… |
[08:18] | I’ll go wait in the car. | 我去车里等着 |
[08:24] | I’ll make the arrangements to have Mr. Joyce released. | 我去安排乔伊斯先生出院 |
[08:28] | Three pills at 8:00 this evening, | 今晚八点吃三片 |
[08:30] | and he gets a little cranky if he doesn’t eat. | 如果不吃的话他会变得有些古怪 |
[08:33] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:33] | I got experience with cranky. | 对付古怪的人我很有经验 |
[08:35] | – Thank you. Mm-hmm. – Have a good one. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[08:41] | That’s sweet. | 好温馨啊 |
[08:43] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[08:53] | Uh, I don’t think that this was for me. | 我想这不是为我准备的 |
[08:58] | It arrived this morning, | 今早收到的 |
[08:59] | and I looked at the date on the order, | 我查了下发货日期 |
[09:00] | and it was from when I was over there. | 那时我还在那边 |
[09:02] | So I figured that it was probably for her. | 因此我想这是为她准备的 |
[09:06] | Olivia– | 奥利维亚 |
[09:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:18] | I understand you’re gonna help me | 我知道你们会帮我 |
[09:21] | remember what my son said to me. | 记起我儿子对我说过什么 |
[09:24] | We’re gonna try. | 我们会努力的 |
[09:31] | [汉娜珠宝店] [抱歉 暂停营业] | |
[09:41] | I’m almost done here. You guys finished out front? | 我这快搞定了 搞定前面了吗 |
[10:38] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[11:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:18] | Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[11:19] | where do you want this? | 你想把这放在哪 |
[11:20] | Uh, r-r-right…there! | 就…那里 |
[11:24] | Very good. Thanks, fellas. | 很好 谢谢 伙计们 |
[11:29] | – What’s he listening to? – Ocean waves. | -他在听什么 -浪涛声 |
[11:31] | I need him to be in a peaceful state of mind | 我要他保持思想平静的状态 |
[11:33] | for the hypnotherapy to take full effect. | 这样催眠疗法才能发挥最大效用 |
[11:35] | Once he’s in a more pliable state, | 只要他处于易受影响的状态 |
[11:37] | he may be able to access his memories. | 就有可能唤起他的记忆 |
[11:40] | That’s a good look, walter. | 听上去不错 沃尔特 |
[11:42] | These were created by an old friend of mine, | 这是我一个老朋友想出来的 |
[11:45] | Dr. Jacoby from Washington State. | 华盛顿州的雅各比博士 |
[11:47] | They will enable me to see Roscoe’s aura | 这可以让我看到罗斯科的身体先兆 |
[11:50] | so that I can measure the depth of his hypnotic state. | 这样我可以测量出他被催眠的深度 |
[11:54] | And the piano? | 钢琴呢 |
[11:58] | Roscoe’s mind doesn’t work like ours. | 罗斯科的思维方式和我们不同 |
[12:00] | His creativity is expressed through music. | 他的创造力是通过音乐表现的 |
[12:03] | Playing may help him to recollect the conversation | 弹琴能帮他重现那段 |
[12:06] | he had with his son. | 他与儿子的对话 |
[12:07] | And if you just happen to get a private concert | 而你正好可以听到一场 |
[12:09] | from your musical idol… | 你音乐偶像的私人音乐会… |
[12:11] | That’s not why I’m doing this. | 那可不是我这样做的原因 |
[12:13] | But I cannot deny that I would enjoy it. | 不过不可否认我会喜欢的 |
[12:19] | Mr. Joyce? | 乔伊斯先生 |
[12:22] | We’re ready for you. | 我们准备好了 |
[12:25] | What do you want me to do? | 你们要我做什么 |
[12:27] | Let me guide you. | 让我引导你 |
[12:29] | Listen to my voice. | 聆听我的声音 |
[12:32] | I will speak into the microphone. | 我会通过麦克风跟你说话 |
[12:36] | Now, imagine yourself… somewhere tranquil, | 现在 想象你处在 一个平静 |
[12:40] | serene, safe. | 安详 安全的地方 |
[12:44] | Go down the staircase… | 走下楼梯… |
[12:47] | So there’s no footage at all? | 一个镜头都没有吗 |
[12:50] | Okay, well, thank you for checking. | 好吧 谢谢 有劳了 |
[12:53] | I thought maybe the traffic cameras | 我想也许会有交通摄像头 |
[12:55] | would have picked up the observer, | 拍到观察者 |
[12:56] | but no such luck. | 很不幸没有 |
[12:59] | How’s it going out there? | 外边进行的如何了 |
[13:00] | Uh, Walter’s channeling The Amazing Kreskin. | 沃尔特正和神奇大师通灵呢 |
[13:08] | I just wanted to try and explain the book. | 我只是想解释下这本书 |
[13:10] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这么做 |
[13:13] | She asked me what my favorite book was. | 她问我最喜欢的书是什么 |
[13:15] | I understand that she was probably just trying | 我现在明白她可能只是 |
[13:17] | to gather information on me, but… | 想收集我的信息 不过 |
[13:19] | I also know that I’m not the easiest guy to get to know. | 我也知道自己不是那种容易了解的人 |
[13:24] | It’s always been easier for me to… | 我更容易和他人… |
[13:28] | keep people at arm’s length… | 保持一定距离… |
[13:30] | which is actually something | 我想这点 |
[13:31] | that I think we have in common. | 我们都有目共睹 |
[13:37] | The book wasn’t meant for her. | 这本书不是为她准备的 |
[13:41] | It was meant for the Olivia Dunham | 是给与我共度过去几年时光的 |
[13:43] | that I’ve spent the last couple years of my life with. | 那个奥利维亚·德纳姆的 |
[13:48] | Because I wanted you to read it. | 因为我希望你能读这本书 |
[13:51] | You’re the person I wanted to share it with. | 你才是我想分享这本书的人 |
[13:58] | You know, I feel like Rip Van Winkle. | 你知道这感觉就像黄粱一梦 |
[14:03] | Everything is different. | 一切都不同了 |
[14:07] | Even you opening up to me is different. | 即使你对我敞开心扉也不一样了 |
[14:11] | And this book is just a reminder | 而这本书会随时提醒我 |
[14:13] | of all the things that I missed, | 那些我错过的事情 |
[14:18] | conversations we didn’t have… | 我们没进行过的对话 |
[14:21] | You guys should come see this. | 你们应该过来看看 |
[14:23] | Walter’s doing it. | 沃尔特要开始了 |
[14:34] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[14:40] | At the count of three, | 我数三下 |
[14:42] | you will open your eyes, but you won’t be awake. | 你就睁开眼睛 但是你并没有醒来 |
[14:46] | You’ll still be open and receptive as you are now. | 你还会像现在这样容易被影响 |
[14:50] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:53] | One… | 一… |
[14:54] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[15:02] | It’s been a long time since I touched a piano. | 我已经好久没碰过钢琴了 |
[15:40] | Roscoe, I want you to think back. | 罗斯科 我希望你回想一下 |
[15:44] | The night you saw Bobby. | 你见到鲍比的那晚 |
[15:49] | Tuesday… | 星期二 |
[15:51] | Tuesday is… chicken dinner. | 星期二吃的是鸡肉晚餐 |
[15:56] | Yes. And… | 很好 那么 |
[15:58] | After you went to bed and fell asleep, | 在你上床睡着以后 |
[16:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:04] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[16:06] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[16:08] | I didn’t believe it was him. | 我不敢相信竟然是他 |
[16:12] | It’d been so long since… I’d seen him. | 离最后一次见他已经过了很久了 |
[16:19] | I asked him if he was real. | 我问他这一切是不是真的 |
[16:26] | He took my hand… | 他握着我的手 |
[16:32] | He was real. | 他是真实的 |
[16:36] | What did he say? | 他说了些什么 |
[16:39] | He whispered something to me. | 他小声跟我说了一些东西 |
[16:42] | He was so close… | 他离我是如此之近 |
[16:46] | I felt his– | 我能感受到他的 |
[16:48] | God, I-I-I’m– | 天呐 我 |
[16:49] | Dunham. Can you hold on, please? | 我是德纳姆 麻烦你能等一下吗 |
[16:51] | I-I’m so sorry, Walter. | 我真的很抱歉 沃尔特 |
[16:54] | This is Dunham. Let’s go. | 我是德纳姆 请说 |
[16:56] | What did Bobby say? | 鲍比说了些什么 |
[17:00] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[17:02] | Go it. I’m on my way. | 知道了 我这就过来 |
[17:04] | The observer’s been spotted in Brookline, so… | 在布鲁克莱恩发现观察者 |
[17:10] | Walter, you all right? | 沃尔特 你没事吧 |
[17:11] | If all right means despondent, yes. | 如果没事是指沮丧的话 那我没事 |
[17:13] | Peter, go. I’ll take care of him. | 彼得 去吧 我会照顾他的 |
[17:17] | Walter, I’m sorry! | 沃尔特 真是抱歉 |
[17:22] | He was in a… | 他穿着一件 |
[17:26] | Brown shirt. | 棕色的衬衫 |
[17:28] | Who was? | 谁 |
[17:30] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[17:33] | His mother gave it to him. | 他母亲给他的 |
[17:37] | What did Bobby tell you? | 鲍比跟你说了些什么 |
[17:42] | He told me… | 他告诉我 |
[17:45] | I would…meet you. | 我会见到你 |
[17:49] | Walter…Bishop. | 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[17:53] | He called you by name. | 他提到了你的名字 |
[17:56] | Bobby said I was supposed to…help you. | 鲍比说我会来帮你 |
[18:00] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[18:03] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[18:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:12] | Don’t you? | 你难道不知道吗 |
[18:33] | It has begun. | 已经开始了 |
[18:34] | I have set everything in motion. | 一切都已在计划之中 |
[18:36] | I have watched Dr. Bishop as long as you have, | 我观察贝肖普博士的时间和你一样长 |
[18:39] | Perhaps not as closely, but I think you’re wrong. | 虽然可能没你那么接近他 但我想你错了 |
[18:43] | He won’t do it. | 他不会这么做的 |
[18:44] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[18:46] | I believe he has changed. | 我相信他已经改变了 |
[18:55] | You think he has changed. | 你认为他已经改变了 |
[18:57] | I don’t believe he has. | 我不这么认为 |
[18:59] | In either case, | 无论是哪种情况 |
[19:00] | I suppose we will find out soon enough. | 我想我们很快就会知道的 |
[19:29] | Are you sure you don’t know | 你确定你不知道 |
[19:30] | what I’m supposed to do for you? | 我该为你做什么吗 |
[19:33] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[19:35] | Bobby told me to help you. | 鲍比让我来帮你 |
[19:37] | You already have. | 你已经帮了 |
[19:39] | Just hearing you play, I… | 光是听着你的演奏 我 |
[19:41] | I feel like I’m a teenager again. | 我似乎回到年轻的时候了 |
[19:50] | Can I ask you something, Roscoe? | 我能问你个事吗 罗斯科 |
[19:53] | Why did Violet Sedan Chair break up? | 为什么紫罗兰轿子会解散 |
[19:57] | I don’t know. It just happened. | 我不知道 就这么发生了 |
[19:59] | We were having creative differences. | 我们在创作上有分歧 |
[20:02] | We figured the best thing to do was to take a break, | 我们觉得最好的办法就是休息一下 |
[20:05] | give the band time to regroup. | 给乐队一些时间来重组 |
[20:09] | One day, I looked up… | 直到有一天 我看了看日历 |
[20:11] | And a couple of years had gone by. | 已经过了很多年了 |
[20:15] | I barely touched the keyboard. | 我都很少碰键盘了 |
[20:18] | And then a couple more. | 之后又过了很多年 |
[20:20] | Eventually… | 最终 |
[20:22] | It just seemed easier not to. | 解散也在情理之中了 |
[20:27] | I suppose that that’s hard to understand. | 我想那很难理解 |
[20:30] | No. | 没有 |
[20:32] | I spent years away from the things I loved. | 我花了数年时间远离我所珍爱的 |
[20:37] | I’ve been trying to get back into the swing of it ever since. | 从那时起 我就一直在试着适应 |
[20:44] | I was having an asthma attack. | 当时我哮喘病发作了 |
[20:46] | It was like he saw what I needed. | 他好像看到我需要什么似的 |
[20:49] | He got my inhaler from my purse. | 他从我包里拿出吸入器 |
[20:52] | Did he say anything to you? | 他对你说过什么吗 |
[20:55] | No. Nothing. | 没 什么也没说 |
[20:57] | It was like nothing affected him. | 好像他不为任何事所动 |
[21:00] | He had this calmness. | 他镇定自若 |
[21:03] | I didn’t even think he was real, except… | 我甚至觉得他不是真实的 除了 |
[21:08] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[21:13] | So…what–what is all this you got here, huh? | 那么 你这里的都是些什么啊 |
[21:20] | Recently, I invented a liquid base | 最近 我发明了一种液态基 |
[21:23] | to aid in the process of brain-mapping. | 能够有助于人脑成像 |
[21:27] | Ha. Really? | 哈 真的吗 |
[21:30] | Brain-mapping. | 人脑成像 |
[21:31] | That’s a good name for an album. | 这真是一个很好的专辑名 |
[21:33] | Any chance you could explain that | 有没有可能为我这样的傻子 |
[21:35] | to a simpleton like me? | 介绍一下这是什么 |
[21:39] | I don’t want to bore you with the details, | 枯燥的细节我就不和你说了 |
[21:42] | but I’m missing parts of my brain. | 我缺少了部分脑组织 |
[21:45] | And I have to rejuvenate them | 所以我必须恢复它们 |
[21:46] | in order to rise to the intellectual challenges before me. | 以便能把智力水平提高到以前的状态 |
[21:51] | And they are? | 用来做什么 |
[21:52] | Discovering why your son Bobby | 用来解释为什么你儿子鲍比 |
[21:55] | left the message… | 要留下口信 |
[21:56] | And how to keep my son Peter | 还有如何让我的儿子彼得 |
[21:58] | from the peril surrounding him. | 远离周围的危险 |
[22:01] | Is that…milk? | 那是牛奶吗 |
[22:03] | The milk acts as a bonding agent | 牛奶只是作为 |
[22:06] | for the other compounds. | 其它混合物的粘合剂 |
[22:09] | A-and helps disguise the taste. | 还有是为了遮味 |
[22:14] | I don’t see how I can | 我不确定我该 |
[22:16] | help you in any way. | 如何帮助你 |
[22:19] | My knowledge of science begins and ends | 我的科学知识仅限于 |
[22:22] | with inventing a recipe for a… Strawberry milk shake. | 写一份草莓奶昔的配方 |
[22:28] | You like strawberry milk shake? | 你喜欢草莓奶昔吗 |
[22:30] | They’re my number one drink since I stopped drinking. | 自我戒酒之后它就是我的最爱 |
[22:34] | It’s mine too! | 它也是我的最爱 |
[22:36] | Ashram! Come out here, please. | 阿修兰姆[老头子又叫错] 过来一下 |
[22:39] | Walter, what is it? | 沃尔特 什么事 |
[22:40] | – I need you to go to the grocery store. – Walter… | -去趟杂货店 -沃尔特… |
[22:42] | We need a gallon of strawberry ice cream, | 帮我们买一加仑草莓冰激凌 |
[22:45] | some sweet whey, and some yeast and some sugar. | 一些甜乳精 再加点酵母片和糖 |
[22:48] | Okay. We need coffee anyway. | 好吧 反正一样要买咖啡 |
[22:51] | Thank you, dear. | 谢啦 亲爱的 |
[22:53] | I spent six years perfecting my recipe. | 这配方我可研究了六年 |
[22:57] | You must try it! | 你一定得尝尝 |
[22:59] | Well…ha. | 那么 |
[23:01] | To answers. | 致答案早日揭晓 |
[23:03] | Oh, did you forget something? | 有什么东西忘拿了吗 |
[23:05] | I hope they didn’t run out of sweet whey. | 希望不是乳精给卖光了 |
[23:10] | Hello, Walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[23:13] | We need to speak. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:24] | You call it… autumn. | 你们将这季节称为秋天 |
[23:27] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[23:30] | Lovely word. | 多么美好的辞藻 |
[23:32] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[23:34] | Please… don’t take him from me. | 拜托…别夺走他 |
[23:39] | The drawing. Peter in the device. | 那幅设计图 彼得在那机器里 |
[23:43] | You know the future. | 你知道未来的 |
[23:45] | Tell me how I can save my son from dying. | 告诉我 我要怎样做才能救他 |
[23:49] | There are things that I know. | 有些事我确实知道 |
[23:52] | But there are things that I do not. | 但也不是尽知万物 |
[23:55] | Various possible futures are happening simultaneously. | 多重可能的未来都在同时发生 |
[23:59] | I can tell you all of them, but I cannot tell you | 我可以说尽所有 却无法预测 |
[24:03] | which one of them will come to pass. | 何者会终成事实 |
[24:06] | Because every action causes ripples, | 这是因为每一个活动都会引起 |
[24:10] | consequences both obvious and…unforeseen. | 明显且无法预料的变故和结果 |
[24:17] | For instance… | 例如 |
[24:20] | after I pulled you and Peter from the icy lake, | 自我在冰湖中将你和彼得救起后 |
[24:25] | later that summer, Peter caught a firefly. | 那年夏天 彼得就抓了只萤火虫 |
[24:29] | I could not have known he would do that. | 我不知道 他会这样做 |
[24:33] | Or that because he did | 或是正是因为他这样做了 |
[24:35] | a young girl three miles away would not. | 三英里之外的小女孩就没有抓到 |
[24:39] | And so later that night, | 所以 那天晚上 |
[24:41] | she would continue looking, | 她就继续寻找 |
[24:43] | trying to find another one. | 想再找一只 |
[24:47] | I could not have known that when she did not come home, | 我也不知道 由于她没有回家 |
[24:50] | her father would go out looking for her, | 她父亲外出寻找她 |
[24:52] | driving in the rain, | 在雨夜驱车前往 |
[24:54] | so that when the traffic light turned red, | 以致信号灯转红时 |
[24:57] | his truck skidded through the intersection at Harvard yard, | 他的卡车打滑 滑过了哈佛园的十字路口 |
[25:01] | killing a pedestrian. | 撞死了一名行人 |
[25:03] | Did that happen? | 这是真的吗 |
[25:05] | You and I have interfered | 你我都干扰了 |
[25:08] | with the natural course of events. | 事物的自然发展过程 |
[25:11] | We have upset the balance | 我们早已打破平衡 |
[25:15] | in ways I could not have predicted. | 以致我无法预料未来 |
[25:19] | Which is why now I need your help. | 所以现在我需要你的帮助 |
[25:26] | Help? | 怎么帮 |
[25:29] | When the time comes, | 时机成熟时 |
[25:30] | give him the keys and save the girl. | 把钥匙给他 救那女孩 |
[25:33] | Give him the keys? W-wha–what do you mean? | 给他钥匙 你说什么 |
[25:35] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[25:36] | You should answer your phone. | 该接电话了 |
[25:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:47] | Apparently, your friend is fighting crimes now. | 显然 你朋友开始布善了 |
[25:50] | – Friend? – The observer. | -什么朋友 -观察者 |
[25:52] | Broke up a robbery at a jewelry store. | 在家珠宝店阻止了一桩抢劫案 |
[25:55] | Three guys came in, killed the owner, | 三名抢匪闯入 杀了店主 |
[25:56] | tied up the girl who worked here. | 还绑住了打工的女孩 |
[25:57] | – Girl? – Yeah, according to her, | -女孩 -是啊 据她说 |
[25:59] | the observer saved her life. | 观察者救了她一命 |
[26:01] | – Who is she, the girl? – Her name’s Victoria Dimiro. | -那女孩是谁 -她叫维多利亚·迪米罗 |
[26:05] | Why? | 问这干嘛 |
[26:06] | I-I-I need to speak to her. Bring her here. | 我得亲自见她 带她过来 |
[26:09] | – Walter – Please don’t argue with me, Peter. | -沃尔特 -别跟我争 彼得 |
[26:10] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[26:12] | I need to speak with her. | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[26:14] | Fine. But you’ll have to wait. | 好吧 但你得等等 |
[26:15] | Cops are about to take her downtown | 警察正打算带她回市中心 |
[26:17] | so she can give a statement. | 做笔录 |
[26:18] | Well, as soon as they’re done, | 一旦完事 |
[26:19] | bring her here to me. | 就带她来见我 |
[26:33] | Ah! There you are. | 你回来啦 |
[26:36] | I have several things to tell you. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[26:39] | First… | 首先… |
[26:41] | Miss Farnsworth is back. | 方小姐回来啦 |
[26:46] | And, uh, and I… | 还有 我… |
[26:48] | remember something else. | 想起些什么了 |
[26:52] | Oh? | 噢 |
[26:54] | Bobby…called me on the phone. | 鲍比 打过电话给我 |
[26:58] | Just now? | 刚刚吗 |
[26:59] | Oh, no, no. Ha ha. | 哦 不不 |
[27:00] | No. | 不是 |
[27:03] | Years ago. | 好多年前了 |
[27:07] | We were on tour, | 我们当时在巡演 |
[27:11] | and he called to tell me | 他电话给我 |
[27:13] | about a strange dream he’d just had. | 说他刚做了个怪梦 |
[27:16] | He dreamt a bald man in a dark suit | 他梦见一个穿黑衣的光头佬 |
[27:22] | took him to see me. | 带他来见我了 |
[27:24] | I was an old man living in a nursing home. | 我是个住在护理中心的老头子 |
[27:30] | Dreamin’ about something that happens… | 梦到了25年后的 |
[27:36] | 25 years later. | 真人真事 |
[27:40] | I don’t think it was a dream at all. | 我想那根本不是梦 |
[27:43] | I think…the man in the suit took your son through time. | 是那黑衣人带你儿子进行了时间旅行 |
[27:49] | And it was only just last night | 碰巧昨晚 |
[27:52] | that you caught up to the other end of the visit. | 正是他们旅行的终点 |
[27:56] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[27:57] | Wild. | 真疯狂 |
[28:01] | You know, come to think of it, | 知道吗 想来 |
[28:04] | that was the last conversation we had. | 那是我们之间的最后一次对话 |
[28:09] | Him…telling me about his dream. | 他 跟我讲着他的梦境 |
[28:14] | We were playing a show that night, | 我们当晚有场演出 |
[28:19] | a club in Harvard Yard. | 在哈佛园的一个俱乐部里 |
[28:23] | Bobby… | 鲍比… |
[28:26] | was on his way to the show. | 正赶来看演出 |
[28:30] | I remember looking outside | 我至今还记得透过窗户 |
[28:31] | and seeing how hard it was raining. | 看着外面的暴雨 |
[28:36] | I remember getting a call from the police. | 记得突然接到警察的电话 |
[28:41] | They told me… | 他们告诉我… |
[28:43] | He stepped onto the crosswalk… | 他走在斑马线上… |
[28:49] | when a truck– | 可一辆卡车 |
[28:51] | Skidded through the traffic light. | 滑过了交通信号灯 |
[29:02] | They said it was– wasn’t anybody’s fault. | 他们说 那就是个意外 |
[29:11] | When I lost my son… | 当我失去了儿子… |
[29:15] | nothing seemed to matter anymore. | 一切都不再重要了 |
[29:22] | That’s the reason I broke up the band. | 所以我解散了乐队 |
[29:38] | But here I am. | 但如今我在这里 |
[29:41] | I played again. It felt good. | 我又弹琴了 感觉很好 |
[29:43] | It felt right. | 很棒 |
[29:48] | Maybe that’s why Bobby came back. | 或许这就是鲍比回来的原因 |
[29:54] | Maybe it was. | 或许就是这样 |
[29:58] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 失陪一下 |
[30:06] | Hey. Peter called. | 彼得打过电话来了 |
[30:09] | He wanted me to let you know | 他让我转告你 |
[30:10] | that they are on their way back, | 他们带着那个售货小姐 |
[30:11] | and they’re bringing the salesgirl with them. | 正在回来的路上 |
[30:14] | Walter, what is it? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[30:16] | I know what the observer’s doing. | 我知道观察者的意图了 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 是什么 |
[30:19] | The day I crossed over and saved peter, | 我到那个世界救彼得的时候 |
[30:22] | I set off a chain reaction. | 引起了连锁反应 |
[30:25] | I set the universe off-balance. | 我让整个世界失衡了 |
[30:28] | Two of them. | 两个世界都是 |
[30:29] | I’ve seen the damage with my own eyes, but… | 我已经亲眼见过这引起的破坏 但是 |
[30:33] | it’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[30:34] | It–it’s not enough to understand | 还不足以了解 |
[30:37] | the suffering I’ve caused. | 我带来的苦难 |
[30:38] | Walter, we have been over this. | 沃尔特 我们已经谈过这件事了 |
[30:39] | You couldn’t have known. | 你不知道会发生什么 |
[30:40] | That’s exactly the point– unforeseen consequences. | 这就是关键所在 不可预知的后果 |
[30:43] | But my fault, just the same. | 但这仍然是我的错 |
[30:49] | And that man… | 那个人 |
[30:51] | has lost a son | 失去了儿子 |
[30:52] | because I was unwilling to lose mine. | 因为我不愿意失去我的儿子 |
[30:58] | I know the observer is trying to restore balance, | 观察者正在试图修复平衡 |
[31:01] | and he wants me to help him, | 他希望我帮助他 |
[31:03] | to–to help undo all the damage I’ve caused, | 消除我所造成的伤害 |
[31:07] | but I can’t do it. | 但是我不能这样做 |
[31:08] | Don’t you see? Doing that, I would lose him all over again. | 如果这样做 我会再次失去他的 |
[31:11] | – Lose who? – Peter! | -失去谁 -彼得 |
[31:14] | Walter– | 沃尔特 |
[31:15] | I need a phone! | 我要打个电话 |
[31:25] | Hello. | 喂 |
[31:25] | A-ask that salesgirl a question for me. | 替我问那个售货小姐一个问题 |
[31:27] | Where was she in 1985? | 她1985年的时候在哪里 |
[31:30] | I can’t do that, Walter. She’s in the car in front of us. | 我问不了 沃尔特 她在我们前面的车上 |
[31:32] | But we’re just passing through Porter Square. | 我们刚过波特广场 |
[31:34] | We should be there in about five minutes. | 五分钟后就到 |
[31:35] | You can ask her all the questions you like then– | 到时候你想问她什么都可以 |
[31:42] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[31:54] | Peter, what is it? | 彼得 怎么了 |
[31:58] | You check the other car. I’ll go after him. | 你去看看那辆车 我去追他 |
[32:00] | Peter, what’s happening? | 彼得 发生什么了 |
[32:01] | The observer ran into the cop car. | 观察者撞了警车 |
[32:03] | Peter, are you all right? | 彼得 你没事吧 |
[32:05] | Get on the dispatch. We’re gonna need an ambulance. | 赶紧行动 我们需要一辆救护车 |
[32:07] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[32:08] | I gotta go! I gotta go! | 我得挂电话了 我挂了 |
[32:09] | Where’s your, uh, your inhaler? | 你的吸入器在哪里 |
[32:14] | No. It’s not in there. | 这里没有 |
[32:15] | The bald man in the store… | 当时在店里的光头 |
[32:17] | he took it. | 他拿走了 |
[32:18] | Put your arms around my neck. | 把手搭在我的脖子上 |
[32:23] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[32:25] | FBI! Move! | 联调局 让开 |
[32:28] | Try to calm down. You’re gonna be all right. | 镇定下来 你不会有事的 |
[32:33] | Peter, are you okay? | 彼得 你没事吧 |
[32:34] | Yeah, I’m fine, but she’s not. | 我没事 但她情况不太好 |
[32:36] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[32:37] | She’s asthmatic. The adrenaline from the crash– | 她有哮喘 碰撞造成的刺激 |
[32:39] | Clevated her heart rate and triggered an attack. | 提高了她的心率 引发了哮喘 |
[32:41] | Exactly. There’s an ambulance on the way, okay? | 完全正确 救护车在路上 我走了 |
[32:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[32:43] | Olivia took off after the observer on foot. | 奥利维亚跑去追捕观察者了 |
[32:45] | I’m gonna catch up. | 我得开车去赶上他们 |
[32:46] | Hey, gimme the keys, and save the girl. | 钥匙给我 救这位姑娘 |
[32:47] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[32:49] | I said gimme the keys and save the girl. | 我说把钥匙给我 救救这个女孩 |
[32:51] | He told me you’d say that. | 他告诉过我你会这样说的 |
[32:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:53] | The observer. | 观察者 |
[32:55] | This is it! This is his plan. | 就是这样 这就是他的计划 |
[32:57] | This is what he wanted. | 这就是他的意图 |
[32:58] | You spoke with the observer? | 你和观察者谈过话了 |
[33:00] | Yes! He is course correcting. | 是的 他在修正事情的发展方向 |
[33:01] | I don’t know how, but he’s done some kind of… | 我不知道他是怎么做的 但他计划了 |
[33:03] | a chain reaction that started from the moment | 某种连锁反应 从在我们走进 |
[33:05] | that we walked into that nursing home to meet Roscoe. | 护理中心见罗斯科时就开始了 |
[33:07] | Everything since has been the sequence | 那之后的所有事情 |
[33:09] | culminating in this very moment, | 都是为了能到达此刻的后续事件 |
[33:11] | and if I save this woman and let you go, | 如果我救了她而让你离开的话 |
[33:13] | then I’m afraid the consequences… | 恐怕后果就是 |
[33:15] | You’re gonna die, Peter. | 你会死掉的 彼得 |
[33:17] | They’re gonna take you from me. | 他们要把你从我身边带走 |
[33:18] | Walter, you can’t predict the future, and neither can I. | 沃尔特 你不能预见未来 我也不能 |
[33:20] | But if you don’t help that girl right now, | 但是你现在见死不救的话 |
[33:22] | she’s gonna die in the street–do you hear me? | 她就会在这里死掉的 你懂我的意思吗 |
[33:24] | They’ll take you from me. | 他们要把你从我身边带走 |
[33:25] | Walter, give me the keys. | 沃尔特 把钥匙给我 |
[33:29] | Give me the keys, Walter. | 把钥匙给我 沃尔特 |
[33:38] | Excuse me! Out of my way! Move! | 不好意思 让开 让开 |
[33:41] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[33:41] | Coming through! Excuse me! | 麻烦让一下 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[33:53] | I’m on State Street. | 我在斯塔特街 |
[33:54] | I’ve lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[33:56] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[33:57] | He’s headed into a hostel at 119 Main Street. | 他进了迈因街119号的旅社 |
[34:00] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 知道了 我马上就过来 |
[34:20] | Walter, she’s getting worse! | 沃尔特 她情况越来越糟了 |
[34:27] | Now, here, I-I want you to lay down, please, | 现在 我要你躺下来 好吗 |
[34:30] | so we can help you– lay down. | 这样我们才能帮你 躺下来 |
[34:32] | Astrid, would you put your hands | 阿斯特丽德 把你的手 |
[34:33] | either side of her ribs, please? | 放到她肋骨两侧 |
[34:35] | It’s all right. | 不要紧的 |
[34:36] | When I tell you, | 听我的指示 |
[34:37] | I want you to push up, applying constant pressure. | 做上推动作 恒压上推 |
[34:39] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[34:40] | I am going to use this plastic bottle | 我要用这个塑料瓶 |
[34:42] | to push air into your lungs, okay? | 把空气压到你的肺里 |
[34:44] | Will you hold your nose, please? | 捏住自己的鼻子好吗 |
[34:47] | Okay, good. | 就是这样 |
[34:48] | Are you ready? Push. | 准备好了吗 向上推 |
[35:00] | What is this all about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[35:03] | You know, don’t you? | 你是知道的 对吧 |
[35:06] | The picture of me and the device– | 我和那个装置的图纸 |
[35:08] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[35:12] | What’s gonna happen to me? | 我会发生什么事情 |
[35:18] | It must be very difficult. | 作为一位父亲 |
[35:21] | What? | 什么 |
[35:22] | Being a father. | 作出这样的选择一定很不容易 |
[36:07] | You need to keep her calm to prevent another attack. | 你得让她镇静下来以防下一次发作 |
[36:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:18] | H-hello? | 喂 |
[36:20] | Walter, we lost him. | 沃尔特 我跟丢了 |
[36:23] | Peter? | 彼得出事了吗 |
[36:24] | No, Walter, the observer. Peter’s fine. | 不 是观察者 放心吧沃尔特 彼得很好 |
[36:26] | He’s just a bit banged up, that’s all. | 他只是有点擦伤而已 并无大碍 |
[36:28] | Why would you think we lost Peter? | 你怎么会以为我们失去彼得了呢 |
[36:32] | Is Peter okay? | 彼得没事吧 |
[36:36] | Yes. | 没事 |
[36:39] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[36:41] | Why would the observer do all this? | 观察者为什么要这么做 |
[36:56] | Home. | 到家了 |
[36:59] | It was a pleasure to meet you, Kelly. | 很高兴认识你 凯莉 |
[37:03] | You too, Roscoe. | 我也是 罗斯科 |
[37:08] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[37:10] | Come visit me sometime. | 有空来看看我 |
[37:14] | Bring me a strawberry milk shake. | 给我带份草莓奶昔 |
[37:16] | I’ll play some piano for ya. | 我会弹钢琴给你听 |
[37:19] | It would be an honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[37:31] | I forgot what my son felt like, | 我一度忘了儿子给我的感觉 |
[37:35] | what he smelled like. | 忘了他身上的气味 |
[37:38] | How it felt to be around him. | 忘了有他在身边的感觉 |
[37:42] | But now I remember. | 但是现在我记起来了 |
[37:47] | Nobody is supposed to have a second chance like that. | 没人能像这样拥有第二次机会 |
[37:56] | First he saves the girl, then he tries to kill her. | 起初他救了那女孩 然后又试图害死她 |
[37:58] | Then he runs up five flights of stairs | 接着他爬上五层楼梯 |
[38:01] | just to shoot me with his magic air gun and disappear. | 就为了用他的魔术气枪射我然后消失 |
[38:04] | None of it makes any sense. | 怎么都说不通啊 |
[38:05] | And how is this different to any other day? | 跟我们平日遇到的案子一般奇怪 |
[38:11] | Peter, are you sure you don’t wanna go see a doctor? | 彼得 你确定不用去看医生吗 |
[38:13] | No, I’m okay. Thanks. | 不 我没事 谢谢关心 |
[38:29] | You ever feel like every time | 你有没有觉得 |
[38:30] | we get close to getting the answers, | 每当我们接近答案的时候 |
[38:32] | somebody changes the question? | 有人就把问题改了 |
[38:39] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[38:46] | So why is this your favorite book? | 你为什么最喜欢这本书 |
[38:52] | Because it talks about | 因为它讲述的是 |
[38:52] | not depending on other people for answers. | 不要依赖别人寻找答案 |
[38:56] | That you can only find the answers inside yourself. | 你只能在自己身上找到答案 |
[39:00] | Which… | 这就意味着 |
[39:02] | Given our current situation, | 面对我们的现状 |
[39:03] | is kind of amusing if you think about it. | 仔细想想有点搞笑 |
[39:14] | Peter? Peter! | 彼得 彼得 |
[39:20] | Hello. Walter Bishop. | 你好 我是沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[39:21] | Walter, Peter’s collapsed. | 沃尔特 彼得倒下了 |
[39:22] | He’s having some kind of a seizure. | 他正在抽搐 |
[39:24] | He took some aspirins and swallowed it with some milk– | 他用牛奶吞服了些阿司匹林 |
[39:26] | – Milk? – Yeah, from the refrigerator. | -牛奶吗 -是的 冰箱拿出来的 |
[39:29] | – Oh, god! – Oh, god what? | -我的天哪 -怎么回事 |
[39:31] | The organometals i-in the serum | 血清里的有机金属 |
[39:33] | must have reacted w-with the phosphates in the milk. | 肯定跟牛奶里的磷酸盐起了反应 |
[39:35] | Walter, what do I do? | 沃尔特 我该怎么做 |
[39:36] | He needs an anticoagulant to stop the seizures. | 他需要抗凝血剂来停止抽搐 |
[39:39] | In my medical bag on the shelf near the centrifuge. | 在离心机旁的架子上 我的医药包里有 |
[39:42] | – Okay, I got it – You’ll also need | -好的 我拿到了 -你还需要 |
[39:44] | the gallon jug of saline, which is on the bottom shelf. | 一加仑生理盐水 就在底层的架子上 |
[39:47] | Open the bag–you’ll find a bottle of magnesium sulfate. | 打开包 你会发现一瓶硫酸镁 |
[39:50] | Use the syringe. | 使用注射器 |
[39:51] | 1 cc of magnesium sulfate, | 一毫升的硫酸镁 |
[39:53] | 9 ccs o-of saline. | 九毫升的生理盐水 |
[39:55] | It’s not here, Walter, the magnesium sulfate. | 沃尔特 这里没有硫酸镁 |
[39:58] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[39:59] | Oh, w–no, no, no, I moved it, so… | 不不不 我动过了 |
[40:01] | So I-I’d know where I put it. | 所以我应该知道放在哪里了 |
[40:03] | It was such an obvious place– | 放的地方应该很明显啊 |
[40:04] | Please, Walter! | 仔细想想 沃尔特 |
[40:06] | Oh! Yeah! | 想起来了 |
[40:07] | I-I alphabetized it. | 我按字母表顺序重新排列了 |
[40:09] | I-it’s in the refrigerator | 在冰箱里 |
[40:11] | Next to the mayonnaise. | 就在蛋黄酱旁边 |
[40:13] | Okay. I got it. | 好的 我拿到了 |
[40:15] | Quickly– | 赶快 |
[40:21] | Okay, Walter. Where do I put it? | 好的 沃尔特 这针该扎哪里 |
[40:23] | In his leg. In his right leg. | 腿上 他右腿上 |
[40:35] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[40:37] | Please tell me what’s happening. | 快告诉我发生了什么 |
[40:40] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[40:42] | Okay. | 起作用了 |
[40:43] | Okay, I think he’s stabilizing. | 好了 我觉得他稳定下来了 |
[40:45] | Everything’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:30] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[41:31] | I made you some… rosemary chicken soup. | 我为你做了些迷迭香鸡汤 |
[41:34] | How are you feeling, son? | 感觉如何 儿子 |
[41:36] | I’m better. | 好多了 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:42] | What are you thanking me for? | 你谢我什么 |
[41:43] | For what you did. | 谢你所做的一切 |
[41:46] | My serum was flawed. | 我的血清有缺陷 |
[41:50] | It would have killed me if I’d taken it. | 我要是那样吃药早就死了 |
[41:53] | You only lived ’cause you’re young and healthy. | 你是因为年轻力壮才能活下来的 |
[41:56] | And I suspect…that’s what this was all about. | 我觉得 这就是一切发生的原因 |
[42:00] | You lost me, Walter. | 你把我弄糊涂了 沃尔特 |
[42:01] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[42:03] | The observer saved my life. | 观察者救了我的命 |
[42:07] | When he gave you a knock on the head, | 他对着你的脑袋来了一下 |
[42:08] | so you’d take some aspirin and wash it down with the milk. | 然后你就着牛奶吃了阿司匹林 |
[42:10] | So you’d ingest the serum instead of me. | 因此你代替我摄入了那些血清 |
[42:13] | I think if that’s all he wanted, | 我觉得如果他真想这么做的话 |
[42:14] | There must have been an easier way. | 肯定有更简单的方法 |
[42:15] | Well, he’s not human. | 好吧 他又不是人类 |
[42:17] | You can’t expect him to think like us. | 你不能期望他像我们一样思考 |
[42:21] | Oh! | 对了 |
[42:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:48] | I must admit, | 我必须承认 |
[42:50] | I feared my experiment would fail. | 我曾害怕实验会失败 |
[42:53] | But you were right. | 但你是对的 |
[42:56] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[42:57] | He was willing to let his son die. | 他舍得让他儿子死了 |
[43:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[43:04] | And now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[43:07] | When the time comes… | 等到时机成熟 |
[43:10] | He will be willing to do it again. | 他会愿意再这样做的 |