时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m going for a week, not until the end of time. | 我只是去一个礼拜 又不是一去不回 |
[00:06] | Our agent Dunham– has she made contact? | 我们那个德纳姆 有她的消息吗 |
[00:08] | She’s on the other side focused on the task at hand. | 她在另一边处理手头的事 |
[00:11] | Since you got back from the other side, | 但是自从你回来后 |
[00:13] | it’s like you’re a completely different person. | 感觉就像你完全换了个人似的 |
[00:14] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[00:15] | How’d you replace our Olivia? | 如何跟我们的奥利维亚替换的 |
[00:17] | Listen, whatever happens to me, | 听着 无论我怎么样 |
[00:18] | I want you to know that this started out as an assignment. | 我只想让你知道这一切起初只是奉命行事 |
[00:20] | – But it became– – something more. | -但之后 -发生了微妙的转变 |
[00:22] | That would be so much easier to believe | 如果你没戴着手铐的话 |
[00:24] | if you weren’t in handcuffs right now. | 可能我会更容易相信你 |
[00:33] | Have you seen Colonel Broyles? | 你们有见过布洛伊上校吗 |
[00:34] | He’s late to work this morning. | 今天早上他迟到了 |
[00:35] | His wife said that he did not come home last night, | 他妻子说他昨晚就没回家 |
[00:37] | and that is– is very unlike him. | 这不是他的作风 |
[01:13] | Paging Ms. Levin– | 莱文小姐 |
[01:16] | Your party is waiting for you at terminal 7, gate 3. | 您的朋友正在七号候机厅三号门处等您 |
[01:22] | Final boarding for Gotham Air Flight… | 请搭乘哥谭航班的旅客马上登机 |
[01:24] | Guess who. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[01:28] | Well, the voice isn’t familiar, | 这声音好像没听过 |
[01:30] | but, uh, the hands I like. | 但是我喜欢这双手 |
[01:32] | They’re kind of… rugged and sexy. | 沧桑又性感 |
[01:38] | Oh. No, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:39] | I-I– I don’t recognize you. | 我 不认识你 |
[01:42] | No, it’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[01:43] | I thought you were someone else. | 我把你错认成别人了 |
[01:44] | Well, you should probably leave, | 你快走吧 |
[01:46] | because I’m waiting for my boyfriend, | 因为我在等我的男朋友 |
[01:47] | and we haven’t seen each other for a few months, | 我们已经几个月没见面了 |
[01:49] | and he’s really big and strong, so… | 他既高大又结实 所以 |
[01:51] | But, you know, actually, now that I think about it, | 但 知道吗 其实 我想了想 |
[01:54] | there is something in your face | 你脸上有些部分 |
[01:55] | that’s kind of ringing a bell. | 我很熟悉 |
[01:57] | Really? Yeah, maybe… | 是吗 可能 |
[01:59] | maybe it’s my, um, lips. | 可能是 我的双唇吧 |
[02:07] | – It’s so good to be home. – You hungry? | -回家的感觉真好 -你饿吗 |
[02:10] | Due to inclement weather over the midwest, | 由于受到中西部地区恶劣天气的影响 |
[02:11] | the following flights have been canceled– | 以下航班被取消 |
[02:13] | Glatterflug flight 7 bound for Chicago. | 去往芝加哥的格莱特弗拉格航空七号航班 |
[02:16] | Gotham Air 3 bound for St. Louis. | 去往圣路易斯的哥谭航空三号航班 |
[02:21] | “Everybody talks about the weather. | “人人都在谈论天气 |
[02:22] | Nobody does anything about it.” | 但是没有一个人能对它有所作为” |
[02:26] | I’m quoting Samuel Clemens. | 我在引用塞缪尔·克莱门斯的话 |
[02:30] | You stranded too? | 你也滞留在这里了吗 |
[02:31] | In a way, yeah, I, uh… | 某种程度上说 是的 我 |
[02:33] | I’m waiting on someone who got delayed. | 我在等航班被延误的人 |
[02:41] | Could you pass me the salt, please? | 麻烦把盐递给我好吗 |
[02:43] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[02:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:59] | How was the shower? | 淋浴爽吗 |
[03:00] | It was hot. I was beginning to think | 水很热 我还在想 |
[03:02] | there wasn’t a hot shower anywhere in North Texas. | 在北德还没有热水澡洗呢 |
[03:04] | Well, welcome back to civilization. | 欢迎回归城市生活 |
[03:05] | Well, to what do I owe the honor? | 我哪来这么大的荣幸 |
[03:07] | You’re a national hero. | 你是民族英雄 |
[03:08] | I figured you deserve the good stuff. | 我想这是你应得的 |
[03:11] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[03:15] | Hmm. It’s good. | 这酒不错 |
[03:25] | Liv… | 小奥 |
[03:26] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[03:29] | What do you mean? | 你想表达什么 |
[03:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:33] | It’s just, uh… didn’t say a word to me | 只是 从机场回来的路上 |
[03:35] | on the drive back from the airport. | 我们一路无言 |
[03:37] | And when I’d call from Texas, | 我从德州打电话回来的时候 |
[03:39] | you seemed a bit distant. | 你好像有点疏远我 |
[03:44] | Well, we were distant. | 当时我们相隔甚远 |
[03:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:47] | Just you almost… | 只是你几乎 |
[03:50] | didn’t seem like yourself. | 变了个人似的 |
[03:55] | You know, work’s just been kind of crazy. | 你懂的 工作有点忙 |
[03:58] | Look, I know when I’m away, we can be a bit off. | 我离开时就想过 我们的关系会有所疏远 |
[04:01] | Just want to make sure it’s not something more. | 我只想知道 有没有其他问题 |
[04:05] | No. | 没事 |
[04:07] | It’s just everything’s a little overwhelming | 只是布洛伊失踪后 |
[04:09] | since Broyles went missing. | 事情有点应接不暇 |
[04:11] | Do you have any leads? | 你们找到什么线索吗 |
[04:12] | No. They, uh, found his car at the edge of a no-go zone, | 没有 他们在禁区里发现了他的车子 |
[04:17] | but nobody knows why it was in there. | 但谁都不知道为什么会在那儿 |
[04:19] | Something classified? | 有些事被保密起来了吗 |
[04:20] | Possibly, yeah. | 可能吧 |
[04:22] | Uh, Lincoln’s taken over in his absence. | 在此期间会由林肯暂时接班 |
[04:25] | He keeps pressing all the official channels, | 他一直向各方施压 |
[04:27] | but we’re not getting any answers. | 但我们一无所获 |
[04:28] | They stopped the search. | 他们停止搜查了 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be here for you. | 抱歉 当时没能在你身边 |
[04:34] | I know how you feel about him. | 我知道你很尊敬他 |
[04:36] | Well, you’re here now. | 现在你回来了 |
[04:38] | And I’m glad about that. | 我很高兴 |
[04:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:03] | Help. | 救命 |
[05:04] | Please, help. | 拜托 救救我 |
[06:12] | You have any idea how much I missed | 你知道我有多怀念 |
[06:14] | watching you get dressed in the morning? | 早上看着你穿上衣服吗 |
[06:18] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[06:19] | Uh, it’s about 8:00. | 八点左右 |
[06:21] | I thought you might like to sleep in. | 我想你还要继续睡 |
[06:23] | Yeah. Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[06:31] | You want to get away this weekend? | 周末你想外出吗 |
[06:34] | Uh, sure. | 想啊 |
[06:35] | Where? | 去哪 |
[06:37] | I don’t know. How about we hop on an airship | 不知道 我们去坐飞艇怎么样 |
[06:40] | and go down to Annapolis like we used to? | 像往常一样坐去安纳波利斯 |
[06:42] | – Annapolis? – Yeah. | -安纳波利斯吗 -没错 |
[06:43] | We can go to the crab shack on the wharf or– | 我们可以去码头那间螃蟹小屋 或者 |
[06:46] | – Obrecky’s? – Right. | -欧布莱奇吗 -没错 |
[06:47] | Remember how great their jukebox was? | 还记得那个超棒的点唱机吗 |
[06:49] | I would love that. | 我可喜欢了 |
[06:53] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[06:58] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[07:02] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:20] | Hey. I heard they’re rerouting all the flights from Newark– | 我听说纽瓦克来的航班都改道了 |
[07:23] | Bomb scare? | 炸弹恐吓吗 |
[07:24] | Nope. Spontaneous bug eruption. | 不是 是自然昆虫爆发 |
[07:27] | Guy named Harry Millman, 42 years old– | 受害人名叫哈里·米尔曼 42岁 |
[07:29] | They found him in the bathroom. | 他们在洗手间发现了他 |
[07:31] | Bugs had eaten their way from the inside out. | 虫子把他从里到外吃了一遍 |
[07:34] | Oh, fabulous. | 难以置信 |
[07:36] | Gosh, I was just here last night picking up Frank. | 天啊 我昨晚还来这里接弗兰克 |
[07:39] | – So, bugs. – Yep. | -那么 是虫子事件吗 -没错 |
[07:41] | Ugh, you know how I feel about bugs. | 你知道我有多讨厌虫子 |
[07:44] | Not Charlie. | 查理可不是这样 |
[07:45] | Charlie loves bugs. | 他特喜欢虫子 |
[07:47] | Look lively, people. | 兄弟们 给点力 |
[07:49] | New boss is here. | 新老大来了 |
[07:51] | How is it that when you say “Boss,” | 为什么当你说”老大”俩字的时候 |
[07:53] | it sounds like insubordination? | 听着有点不太服从的意思 |
[07:54] | You see, that’s my tone. | 我说话就这语气 |
[07:56] | Maybe that’s why I didn’t get the promotion. | 可能正因如此 我才没被提拔 |
[07:59] | Yeah, maybe, or else I’m better than you. | 可能吧 也可能是我做得比你好 |
[08:00] | Okay, so they’re pretty, but what are they? | 好吧 它们挺好看的 这是什么虫 |
[08:03] | No idea. We’ve been through what– | 不知道 我们查了大概 |
[08:05] | three different insect databases? | 三个不同的昆虫资料库 |
[08:06] | We still can’t find a match. | 还是没找到相符的 |
[08:09] | What happened to the other passengers? | 其他乘客呢 |
[08:12] | We contacted about half of them. | 我们联系了约一半的乘客 |
[08:15] | Apparently, the bugs don’t live outside the body too long. | 显然这虫子在人体外活不了多久 |
[08:18] | And if somebody had been infected, | 如果有其他人被感染 |
[08:19] | we would have heard about it by now. | 现在应该已经收到消息了 |
[08:21] | Yeah, maybe. Maybe not. | 可能吧 |
[08:22] | Maybe some kind of mutant insect bit him, | 或许是什么变异的虫子咬了他 |
[08:24] | laid eggs under his skin? | 在他的皮下产卵 |
[08:26] | That’s comforting. | 那真令人欣慰 |
[08:27] | Looks like we got a live one. | 似乎还有只活的 |
[08:35] | Gotcha. | 抓到你啦 |
[08:46] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Secretary. | 抱歉让您久等了 部长先生 |
[08:50] | I see the piece that Agent Dunham obtained | 我在看德探员最后送过来的 |
[08:53] | was finally sent over. | 这部分装置 |
[08:54] | Yes, and it seems to be functional. | 是的 它应该还能运作 |
[08:56] | We should have it integrated | 我们得在周末前 |
[08:58] | with the machine by week’s end. | 把它和装置组装在一起 |
[08:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:01] | That’s actually not why I asked you here. | 实际上我请你来不是为了这个 |
[09:04] | The experiments with the chemical | 而是我们用自另一个奥利维亚脑中 |
[09:06] | we synthesized from the other olivia’s brain… | 提取合成的化学物所做的实验 |
[09:10] | It appears there’s been a breakthrough. | 似乎有了突破性进展 |
[09:18] | This subject was given his second dose of the day. | 这是他当天注射的第二剂该化学物 |
[09:21] | 43 minutes later, this happened. | 四十三分钟以后 出现了这情况 |
[09:23] | – Crossed over? – No. | -穿越了吗 -不是 |
[09:25] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[09:27] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[09:30] | I-I don’t… | 我不 |
[09:32] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:34] | I’m just… | 我就是 |
[09:35] | Just thinking it… and it’s happening. | 我就是在想 然后就这么发生了 |
[09:44] | Oh, my god! Danny! | 天呐 丹尼 |
[09:49] | Call Dr. Jackson! | 快叫杰克森博士 |
[09:52] | Nine test subjects get an injection | 九个实验对象在注射之后 |
[09:55] | and die within 30 minutes. | 全在三十分钟以内死亡 |
[09:58] | This one develops a telekinetic ability. | 唯独这个发展出隔空移物的能力 |
[10:01] | What’s the difference? | 有什么发现吗 |
[10:03] | We’ll know more | 对他的大脑进行解剖之后 |
[10:04] | after we dissect his brain, | 我们将有进一步的了解 |
[10:05] | but I have a theory– | 但我有一个推测 |
[10:07] | Age. | 年龄 |
[10:08] | This subject was the youngest of the group, | 该对象是实验组里最年轻的 |
[10:11] | which would make sense, given your notion | 按照您认为人脑在出生时 |
[10:13] | that the human brain is infinitely capable at birth. | 具有无限能力的概念 这就说得通了 |
[10:16] | We simply need younger subjects. | 我们只是需要更年轻的实验对象 |
[10:18] | – I think that children. – No. | -我觉得孩子们 -不行 |
[10:25] | Sir, we may be close. | 先生 我们可能快接近答案了 |
[10:26] | No children. | 孩子不行 |
[10:27] | That is not an option. | 绝对不行 |
[10:29] | You’ll have to try something else. | 你得试试其它对象 |
[10:48] | Drop your file request on the table. | 把你的申请放到桌上 |
[10:50] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[10:52] | Uh, Fringe Division. | 我们是潜科学部的 |
[10:53] | I’m Agent Olivia Dunham, and this is Agent– | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 这位是 |
[10:55] | Agent Charlie Foster– | 查理·福斯特探员 |
[10:57] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[10:59] | I’m Foster… | 我是福斯特 |
[11:01] | Mona Foster. | 蒙娜·福斯特 |
[11:02] | We, uh– we–we met before? | 我们 之前见过吗 |
[11:05] | I treated you for your arachnid infestation. | 我帮你治疗过体内蜘蛛感染 |
[11:08] | I’m not surprised you don’t remember me. | 你不记得我 我一点也不意外 |
[11:09] | You were in a lot of pain. | 你当时很痛苦 |
[11:12] | So how are the spiders? | 那些蜘蛛怎么样了 |
[11:13] | Uh, they’re good. | 它们很好 |
[11:15] | They–they–sometimes they just itch a little bit. | 就是有的时候有点痒 |
[11:18] | Maybe you just need someone to scratch it. | 也许你缺一个帮你挠痒的人 |
[11:26] | So… | 那么 |
[11:27] | What brings fringe here today? | 什么风把你们潜科部的人给吹来了 |
[11:32] | It’s order coleoptera, for sure, | 这是鞘翅目 我很肯定 |
[11:34] | archostemata maybe, but species? | 也可能是原鞘亚目 但种类不明 |
[11:38] | No clue. | 没有线索 |
[11:40] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[11:41] | Uh, the Empire Docking Station. | 在帝国大厦空港 |
[11:42] | [现实世界的帝国大厦建成之初有意作为小型飞船的停泊站] [但以失败告终] | |
[11:43] | That’s kind of an unusual habitat for beetles. | 对甲壳虫来说可是个不寻常的地方 |
[11:45] | They ate their way out of a person. | 它们从人体内吃出一条血路 |
[11:47] | Interesting… | 有意思 |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:51] | Wait here a minute. | 等等 |
[11:54] | Don’t even start with me. | 别跟我打岔 |
[11:56] | – Don’t. – Bug girl’s got a crush on Charlie. | -别 -昆虫女对查理心生情愫 |
[11:59] | Bug girl has a crush on the fact | 昆虫女迷恋的是我 |
[12:01] | that I got spiders in my blood, kiddo. | 血液中有蜘蛛这个事实 老姐 |
[12:03] | Come on, everybody’s looking for someone | 拜托 人人都在寻找一个 |
[12:04] | that’s gonna like them for who they are inside, right? | 会喜欢他们内在的人 对吧 |
[12:07] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你现在是拿我开涮吗 |
[12:10] | Skelter beetle… | 杀人王甲虫 |
[12:11] | Mansohnium Boogliosus, | 曼森·布廖西种 |
[12:13] | which answers one question | 解决一个问题之后 |
[12:15] | but raises a whole bunch of others. | 又引出其它一堆问题 |
[12:17] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[12:18] | Such as how is this here? | 比如说它怎么会在这 |
[12:20] | Skelter beetles are parasitic. | 杀人王甲虫是一种寄生虫 |
[12:22] | They lived exclusively in sheep. | 它们只能够寄生在羊的身上 |
[12:24] | Sheep. | 羊 |
[12:25] | And given that all the sheep died out ten years ago– | 而羊早已在十年前灭绝 |
[12:28] | The bugs died with them. | 那这些虫应该也随之灭绝了 |
[12:30] | What was it doing inside of a person? | 它们在人体内做什么 |
[12:36] | Specimen number 7 was harvested 12 hours ago | 十二小时前 经过二十分钟的妊娠期 |
[12:40] | after a 20-minute gestation period. | 得到七号样本 |
[12:43] | I have extracted the epigastric tissue | 我在甲虫腹部 |
[12:47] | from the beetle’s abdomen | 提取了上腹部组织 |
[12:49] | and… | 然后 |
[12:51] | And placed it into the substrate. | 然后把它放入基质 |
[12:54] | I am now adding 10 milliliters | 现在我加入十毫升 |
[12:58] | of the protein complex to catalyze a reaction. | 蛋白质复合物进行催化反应 |
[13:04] | If the enzyme is present… | 如果有酶存在 |
[13:09] | the indicator will turn pink. | 指示剂会呈现粉色 |
[13:25] | Come on. | 出现吧 |
[13:58] | Get local P.D. to check the house | 如果她不接电话 |
[13:59] | if she’s not answering her phone. | 就让当地警局进屋检查 |
[14:00] | Passenger 23 is clear. | 二十三号乘客安全 |
[14:02] | Passenger 9 is clear. | 九号乘客安全 |
[14:05] | We’ve also fully accounted for Zeppelin | 我们还检查了齐柏林号的 |
[14:06] | crew and ground personnel. | 乘务人员以及地勤人员 |
[14:08] | The food for the airship– | 飞艇上的食物呢 |
[14:08] | It’s supplied by an LFC food services. | 由当地某公司提供餐饮服务 |
[14:10] | And it checks out clean so far. | 目前为止检查结果安全 |
[14:12] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[14:13] | We’re not dealing with an outbreak. | 我们不是在处理传染病的爆发 |
[14:16] | We’ve cleared 62.237% of people | 我们已经清查了62.237% |
[14:19] | who could possibly have been exposed. | 很可能已经受感染的人 |
[14:21] | That’s enough to make a statistical inference. | 已经足够做出统计推断了 |
[14:23] | This is not an epidemic. | 这不是传染病 |
[14:25] | Where do I get one of you? | 我上哪才能找到你这么个人才 |
[14:27] | I bet she drives a beetle. | 我打赌她开甲壳虫车 |
[14:30] | Y-you’re not funny. | 你这不好笑 |
[14:31] | Listen, if you go on a date with her and you’re late, | 听着 如果你和她约会并且迟到了 |
[14:34] | then at least you know that she won’t bug out. | 至少你知道她不会落跑 |
[14:36] | Wow. You’re original. | 你好有想像力啊 |
[14:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[14:40] | Uh, Lincoln requested a CDC liaison. | 林肯需要一名疾控中心的联络员 |
[14:41] | I said I could help. | 我说我可以帮忙 |
[14:43] | Hey, Frank, | 嗨 弗兰克 |
[14:44] | How’s cow country? | 德州那边怎么样 |
[14:46] | Let’s just say I’m happy to be back. | 只能说我很高兴回到这里 |
[14:48] | You find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[14:50] | Yep, Mansohnium Boogliosus. | 曼森·布廖西种 |
[14:53] | Skelter beetle. | 杀人王甲虫 |
[14:55] | They died out with the sheep in ’01. | 它们和羊早在01年就灭绝了 |
[14:57] | Huh. Never heard of them. Let me look at that. | 从没听说过 让我看看 |
[15:03] | I guess for you two this kind of thing is romantic? | 我想让你俩一起工作挺浪漫的吧 |
[15:06] | Brings back memories, huh? | 触景生情哈 |
[15:08] | – Hoboken? – Uh-huh. | -霍博肯那的事吗 -嗯哼 |
[15:09] | There’s nothing like a little cholera outbreak | 小小霍乱爆发成全一段佳缘 |
[15:11] | to bring two people together. | 真是千古传奇啊 |
[15:13] | I can only imagine what it is you see in a guy like that. | 我想那是因为你情人眼里出西施吧 |
[15:15] | Oh, he’s kind of perfect, isn’t he? | 他有点完美 不是吗 |
[15:18] | No, I am perfect, but he’s a close second. | 不 我才是完美的 他差我一点 |
[15:20] | – Right. – Right. | -好吧 -没错 |
[15:22] | So still nothing on how our victim got infected? | 还是不知道受害者是怎么感染的吗 |
[15:25] | Nope. If you learn anything, you let me know. | 不知道 如果有何线索 及时通知我 |
[15:27] | I’ll be in Broyles’ off– | 布洛伊不在期间 我会在他 |
[15:29] | I’ll be in my office. | 在我的办公室坐阵 |
[15:34] | See, what’s odd is | 瞧 奇怪的是 |
[15:35] | with the sheep they have a symbiotic relationship, | 它们和这羊是共生关系 |
[15:38] | but now they’re attacking their host. | 可现在它们攻击了宿主 |
[15:40] | They’re eating their way out. | 还咬穿了出来 |
[15:41] | So they look the same, but they’re not the same. | 所以它们看似一样 其实不尽相同 |
[15:43] | Yeah. Yeah, to put it simply. | 对对 简单来说是这样 |
[15:45] | The question is why. What–what changed? | 问题是为什么 它们发生了什么变化 |
[15:48] | Why don’t you just ask? | 为什么你不直接问呢 |
[15:50] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[15:52] | When you don’t know the answer to something, | 当你不知道答案的时候 |
[15:53] | you ask someone who does. | 就去问知道答案的人 |
[15:55] | Put out a Fringe Alert to the public. | 向公众发布潜科部警报 |
[15:57] | Odds are that someone will recognize this beetle | 即存在一定几率有人能辨识这种甲虫 |
[15:59] | and call in a tip. | 并打电话来报告线索 |
[16:00] | In fact, statistics suggest | 实际上 统计数据表明 |
[16:02] | you will get at least two calls. | 你至少能接到两通电话 |
[16:04] | I don’t know what they pay you here, | 我不知道他们让你来干什么 |
[16:05] | but I definitely need you in my life. | 但我一定有用的到你的地方 |
[16:12] | Uh, do you mind? | 可以坐这里吗 |
[16:18] | Hi. What can I get ya? | 要点什么 |
[16:20] | A cup of Earl Grey | 一杯红茶 |
[16:22] | and a piece of, um, cherry pie. | 再来块 樱桃派 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:29] | That looks complicated. | 看起来挺复杂 |
[16:31] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[16:34] | Uh…I’m a scientist. | 我是科学家 |
[16:36] | This is my, uh, research, but, uh… | 这是我的研究 不过 |
[16:39] | You probably wouldn’t understand. | 你可能不懂 |
[16:41] | Well, try me. | 说说看吧 |
[16:45] | Do you know the name Jonas Salk? | 你听过约翰·沙克这个名字吗 |
[16:48] | Sure. Who doesn’t? He cured polio. | 当然 谁都知道 他治好了小儿麻痹症 |
[16:51] | Have you heard of… | 那你听过 |
[16:53] | Watson and Crick? | 沃森和克里克吗 |
[16:56] | They’re those DNA guys, right? | 他俩发现了DNA 对吧 |
[16:58] | That’s right, yeah. | 没错 |
[17:02] | How about, uh, Dr. Armand Silva? | 那么 阿曼德·席尔瓦博士呢 |
[17:05] | Armand Silva. | 阿曼德·席尔瓦 |
[17:08] | No. Don’t know that one. | 不 没听说过 |
[17:11] | You will. | 你会知道的 |
[17:14] | Attention, citizens– | 市民们请注意 |
[17:16] | This is a fringe alert. | 现在播报一条潜科学部警报 |
[17:18] | If you have seen or have any information | 如果你见过这种杀人王甲虫 |
[17:20] | regarding this bug, known as a Skelter Beetle, | 或者知道任何与此相关的信息 |
[17:22] | Please call 711 and speak to fringe division. | 请致电711告知潜科学部 |
[17:28] | Have you decided? | 您想好要点什么了吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[17:31] | I’ll have what he’s having. | 和他一样的 |
[17:43] | Got a minute? Can I ask a favor? | 有时间吗 可以帮个忙吗 |
[17:45] | Of course. What’s up? | 当然 什么事 |
[17:47] | I was hoping if the case wraps up this weekend | 要是这个案子能在这周末结案 |
[17:48] | If Clivia could have a few days. | 奥利维亚是不是能休息几天 |
[17:50] | Why? You two got, uh… | 怎么 你们俩有 |
[17:53] | Big plans or something? | 重大计划还是什么 |
[17:55] | Yeah. Yeah, you could say that. | 对 没错 你可以这么说 |
[17:57] | Sure. | 成啊 |
[18:01] | Can you, uh… keep a secret? | 你能 保密吗 |
[18:03] | You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:05] | I have my own, like… cone of silence | 碰上秘密这档子事 我就会自动进入 |
[18:08] | when it comes to secrets. | 无声区[守口如瓶] |
[18:10] | What is it? | 是什么事 |
[18:14] | Ma’am, nobody’s gonna eat your dog, all right? | 这位女士 没人要吃你的狗行吗 |
[18:16] | Thank you for calling. | 谢谢您的来电 |
[18:18] | No, sir, these bugs do not have control of your wife. | 不 先生 这些虫子对您太太毫无控制力 |
[18:19] | These people are freaks! | 这些人真脑残 |
[18:21] | What’s going on in this city? | 这城市怎么了 |
[18:22] | I’m gonna get a sandwich. | 我得吃个三明治 |
[18:24] | Uh, no, sir, I promise | 不 先生 我保证 |
[18:26] | that is not the way they work. | 它们不会这么做 |
[18:28] | Yes, you can feel free to call us | 对 如有任何变化 |
[18:30] | if something changes. | 您可以随时和我们联系 |
[18:31] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:33] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[18:34] | Um, well… | 这个嘛 |
[18:37] | We have had 200 phone calls, | 我们接到了两百通电话 |
[18:38] | Mostly from nut jobs and scared– | 大多数是脑子有问题和吓得 |
[18:40] | Frank’s gonna ask you to marry him. | 弗兰克要向你求婚 |
[18:44] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[18:46] | This weekend– he just told me. | 就这个周末 他刚告诉我的 |
[18:48] | I-I promised I’d keep it a secret, | 我保证过会保密 |
[18:49] | but you know me, I can’t… | 可你知道的 我忍不住 |
[18:51] | keep a secret. | 守不住秘密 |
[18:58] | Hey, I think I got a legitimate call here. | 我想我接到一个靠谱的电话了 |
[19:03] | – Something up? – No. | -有情况吗 -没 |
[19:05] | – Uh-uh. – Okay. | -没 -那好 |
[19:07] | Guy used to work at a biology annex. | 这人曾在一个生物实验楼工作 |
[19:09] | Guy next door to him | 他隔壁的人 |
[19:10] | used to be an expert on skelter beetles. | 过去是个杀人王甲虫专家 |
[19:12] | Go. Go check it out. | 去 去查清楚 |
[19:15] | Great. | 好的 |
[19:20] | So? | 那么 |
[19:22] | What are you gonna say… | 弗兰克那边 |
[19:24] | to Frank? | 你会怎么回答 |
[19:26] | What? | 咋了 |
[19:28] | I can keep a secret. | 我会保密的 |
[19:29] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是它 |
[19:31] | Ah, I wish I could forget these things. | 真希望我能忘掉这些东西 |
[19:33] | His name was Armand Silva. | 他名叫阿曼德·席尔瓦 |
[19:35] | He was in virology down the hall. | 曾经在那边的病毒学实验室 |
[19:36] | Those damn things were always getting out. | 那些恶心的玩意老爬进爬出的 |
[19:38] | I’m a scientist, but I hate bugs. | 我是科学家 可我讨厌虫子 |
[19:40] | You know what he was doing with them? | 你知道他用它们做什么吗 |
[19:42] | I don’t know. We were all working on our own projects. | 不知道 那时候我们都在做自己的项目 |
[19:44] | I was harvesting sheep hearts | 我为了做心脏瓣膜置换手术 |
[19:45] | for valve replacement surgeries. | 摘取羊心脏 |
[19:47] | So how are they back– the bugs? | 它们怎么复生的 那些虫子 |
[19:49] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这正是我们要了解的问题 |
[19:51] | Do you know where we can find Dr. Silva? | 你知道在哪儿能找到席尔瓦博士吗 |
[19:52] | No. In fact, a few years ago, | 不知道 其实 几年前 |
[19:54] | I heard he tried to kill himself. | 我听说他曾试图自杀 |
[19:56] | I didn’t really know him that well, but, uh… | 虽然我和他并不太熟 但是 |
[19:59] | It was like those bugs were his whole life. | 这些虫子就像他的命根子似的 |
[20:01] | When the sheep died out, he was a mess. | 那羊死的时候 他糟透了 |
[20:04] | But if he’s not dead, | 那如果他没死 |
[20:05] | he’s definitely the guy you want to talk to. | 他绝对是你要询问的对象 |
[20:07] | If anyone will know how those bugs have come back, | 要是有人知道这些虫子怎么来的 |
[20:08] | it’ll be him. | 那就是他了 |
[20:35] | Jerry Bissell, aged 42, | 杰里·比斯尔 42岁 |
[20:36] | worked as a data systems repairman. | 数据系统修理员 |
[20:39] | It says that he ate at the Avenue Road Diner | 报告说大约三小时前他曾在 |
[20:42] | about three hours ago. | 爱文义路饭馆就餐 |
[20:43] | Hey, I know that place. It’s right around the corner. | 我知道那个地方 就在街角 |
[20:45] | No luck on Dr. Silva. | 没查到什么席尔瓦博士的信息 |
[20:47] | His last known address is outside of Boston, | 他最后的已知地址在波士顿外 |
[20:49] | but nothing in the system on him | 但是系统里 |
[20:50] | since the city was ambered back in ’04. | 没有他自04年琥珀封城后的信息 |
[20:52] | – No record of his death either. – No. | -也没有他的死亡记录 -没有 |
[20:54] | Okay, so that means that he’s still out there somewhere. | 好吧 那也就是说他还活着 |
[20:56] | Hey, look at this… | 看这个 |
[20:58] | Right there. | 就那儿 |
[21:06] | These are so much different. | 这些很不一样 |
[21:09] | They’re so much bigger. | 它们要大得多 |
[21:14] | I’m gonna take it to forensics, | 我要送它到鉴定科 |
[21:16] | see what they come up with. | 看他们能发现什么 |
[21:17] | Hey, can you send someone to the diner as well? | 你能顺便派人去那家餐馆吗 |
[21:19] | Maybe somebody saw something. | 可能有人看到什么 |
[21:21] | Oh, great. Now I got, like, two bosses? | 太好了 现在我有俩上级了 |
[21:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:29] | Keep feeling like I’m missing something… | 感觉像是我遗漏了什么似的 |
[21:34] | That Broyles would see something I’m not. | 换作布洛伊 他一定能有所发现 |
[21:36] | Lincoln, you’re doing fine. | 林肯 你做得很好 |
[21:39] | Don’t worry. We’ll catch this guy together. | 别担心 咱们会一起逮住那家伙 |
[21:51] | Do you want me to give you some time alone? | 你想单独呆一会儿吗 |
[21:56] | No. Please don’t. | 不 不需要 |
[22:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:04] | You’re lovely. You know that? | 你很可人 知道吧 |
[22:05] | You’re sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[22:07] | And you’re also avoiding answering my question. | 但你也在逃避我的问题 |
[22:19] | It’s… | 只是… |
[22:22] | many things. | 有太多事了 |
[22:25] | If you had asked me a week ago, | 如果你一周前问我 |
[22:28] | I would have told you | 我会告诉你 |
[22:30] | that I would sacrifice anything… | 我愿倾己所有… |
[22:33] | to save our world. | 来拯救我们的世界 |
[22:37] | But in fact, there are lines I simply cannot cross. | 但事实却是我也有无法跨越的坎 |
[22:49] | Does that make me weak? | 这让我显得软弱不堪吗 |
[22:51] | No. | 没有 |
[22:53] | It’s what makes you | 这让你成为 |
[22:54] | the most brilliant man I’ve ever known. | 我所见过的最出色的男人 |
[22:58] | And the fact you beat yourself up over these decisions… | 现在 你在这些问题上鞭策着自己 |
[23:02] | now, that’s what makes me sure of this strength. | 这更坚定了我对你的看法 |
[23:10] | I wish I had the same faith. | 但愿我也能如此信心十足 |
[23:16] | I’m afraid I’ve failed, Reiko. | 我怕我已满盘皆输 礼子 |
[23:20] | Peter was here, and… | 彼得曾在这… |
[23:22] | he was here of his own choosing, | 算是出自他的本意 |
[23:24] | as he needs to be. | 他得回家 |
[23:27] | And I lost him… | 但我又失去了他 |
[23:31] | I underestimated his attachments over there. | 我低估了他与那边的牵绊 |
[23:36] | I hadn’t factored in the girl. | 我没考虑到那女孩 |
[23:39] | But now you know about the girl. | 但现在你知道那女孩了 |
[23:41] | And you know Peter better. | 你比她更了解彼得 |
[23:43] | You’ll get him back. | 你会把他夺回来的 |
[23:46] | How could you be so sure? | 你怎么能如此确信 |
[23:51] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[23:54] | More than anyone. | 我最信任的就是你了 |
[23:56] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[23:57] | trust my perspective on this. | 于此 也相信我的看法吧 |
[24:01] | I know you, Walter. | 我了解你 沃尔特 |
[24:04] | I’ve seen your determination, | 我见识过你的决断力 |
[24:06] | your will. | 你的意志力 |
[24:09] | I don’t have a single doubt in my mind | 你会找到答案的 |
[24:11] | you’ll find an answer. | 对此 我确信无疑 |
[24:13] | You always do. | 你总能如愿 |
[24:34] | – Hi. – You’re home. | -嗨 -你回来了 |
[24:40] | So I called Atlanta. | 我给亚特兰大那边打了电话 |
[24:42] | I found out some information on Dr. Silva. | 打听到了些席尔瓦博士的消息 |
[24:45] | CDC had a grant he applied for on file, back in ’97. | 疾控中心在97年批准了他申请的文件 |
[24:48] | Claims he was close to a vaccine for the avian flu. | 该文件称其曾快要研制出禽流感疫苗了 |
[24:51] | Gosh, if that’s true– | 天 如果那是真的话 |
[24:52] | I know. It would have saved millions. | 我知道 那本可挽救数百万人的生命 |
[24:54] | Thing is his research… | 问题是他的研究… |
[24:56] | it reads a little off the wall. | 有些奇怪的地方 |
[24:58] | Here, take a look at this. | 看下这里 |
[25:00] | The vaccine was based on an enzyme | 那疫苗是基于杀人王甲虫产生的 |
[25:02] | that the Skelter Beetle produced. | 一种酶研制而得 |
[25:04] | And that got me thinking. | 这不禁让我有所联想 |
[25:05] | You think he’s trying to bring | 你认为他想让 |
[25:06] | the Skelter Beetle back from extinction? | 杀人王甲虫死而复生 |
[25:08] | Is that even possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[25:09] | Possible, yeah. Certainly not easy. | 有可能 当然这并不简单 |
[25:12] | He’d have to clone DNA from a preserved specimen. | 他得克隆保存样本上的DNA |
[25:15] | But the real problem would be that | 但问题是 |
[25:16] | the eggs would never hatch. | 这蛋可孵不出来 |
[25:17] | – Because they only live in sheep. – Exactly. | -因为它们只能在羊身上存活 -没错 |
[25:19] | He’d have to modify them. He’d have to reengineer them | 他得修改那些DNA 使其在 |
[25:21] | – to live in a different host. – Like people. | -另一寄主上再生 -比如说人 |
[25:23] | Sheep and humans share 96% of the same DNA. | 羊和人类有96%的DNA相同 |
[25:26] | And that could account for the reason | 这也就能解释 |
[25:27] | why the bugs are killing their human hosts. | 为什么那些虫会杀害其人类寄主了 |
[25:29] | But I just called the lab. | 但我刚给实验室打了电话 |
[25:31] | They said the bugs they got from the first victim– | 他们说取自第一个受害者身上的虫子 |
[25:33] | they weren’t mature enough to create the enzyme. | 尚未成熟到足以产生酶的程度 |
[25:35] | But the bugs got bigger with the second victim. | 但第二个受害者遇害时那些虫子变大了 |
[25:38] | – They did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[25:40] | Maybe he is modifying his work. | 也许他正在不断完善他的工作 |
[25:42] | Okay, so say you’re right. | 好吧 如果你的想法是对的 |
[25:44] | – What would he need? – Like equipment? | -那他会需要什么 -什么设备吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah. Call Lincoln. | 没错 拨给林肯 |
[25:47] | – Retro-viral samples. – Retro-viral samples. | -逆转录病毒样本 -逆转录病毒样本 |
[25:49] | – Plasmid array. – Plasmid array. | -质粒阵列 -质粒阵列 |
[25:50] | – Liquid spectrometer. – Okay, wait, wait. | -液体光谱仪 -等等 |
[25:52] | – Slow down. – An electron microscope | -慢点 -电子显微镜 |
[25:54] | and also liquid nitrogen– you got all that? | 以及液氮 都记下了吗 |
[25:56] | All right, I’m leaving now, | 好了 我现在出发 |
[25:57] | so I should be there in about 20 minutes. | 约二十分钟后到 |
[25:59] | Uh, Lincoln said that if he were here, he would kiss you. | 林肯说要是他在这 非亲你一下不可 |
[26:01] | Well, I’m glad he’s not here. | 真庆幸他不在 |
[26:02] | Okay. And you will keep the list on you. | 你还会保留有名单吧 |
[26:04] | – Yes, of course, of course. Keys. – Keys. Yes. Thank you. | -当然当然 钥匙 -哦 钥匙 谢谢 |
[26:07] | And my I.D. | 我的身份证 |
[26:08] | And you forgot this. | 你还忘了这个 |
[26:13] | I was gonna wait till this weekend. | 我本打算等到周末的 |
[26:15] | I know we have a lot to figure out. | 我知道我们之间还有很多事得解决 |
[26:18] | There’s your job, and there’s my job, | 你的工作 我的工作 |
[26:20] | and there’s my mother. | 还有我母亲 |
[26:22] | Look, being away from you made me realize | 但与你分隔两地让我意识到 |
[26:23] | how much I can’t stand being away from you. | 我是多么地离不开你 |
[26:31] | Olivia Dunham… | 奥利维亚·德纳姆… |
[26:34] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[26:39] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[26:49] | Seriously? | 真不是时候 |
[26:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:54] | Hey. Where are you? | 嘿 你在哪呢 |
[26:55] | It’s Lincoln. | 是林肯 |
[26:56] | I’m just leaving the house. What’s up? | 我正准备出门 怎么了 |
[26:57] | Don’t come down here. We got a hit. | 别过来了 有新线索 |
[26:59] | Six months ago, Silva purchased a plasmid array. | 六个月前 席尔瓦曾购买过质粒阵列 |
[27:01] | He had it shipped to a warehouse in Brooklyn. | 他把它运去了布鲁克林的一间仓库 |
[27:04] | I’m sending you the address now. | 地址给你发去了 |
[27:10] | Silva’s unit is number 21. | 席尔瓦的仓库是21号 |
[27:13] | I already walked the perimeter. | 这周围我都看过了 |
[27:14] | No sign of any other cars. | 没有看到其他车辆 |
[27:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:23] | I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[27:25] | Frank asked me, and I said yes. | 弗兰克向我求婚 我答应了 |
[27:28] | And? | 然后呢 |
[27:30] | You happy? | 你高兴吗 |
[27:34] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 高兴 |
[27:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:38] | Then I am too. | 那我也高兴 |
[28:02] | Watch your step. | 当心脚下 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:16] | I think someone’s here. | 我觉得这里有人 |
[29:06] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[29:09] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[29:10] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[29:14] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[29:15] | Please try again. | 请重试 |
[30:11] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯呢 |
[30:36] | Come on, there’s got to be something. | 快找 肯定有用的上的东西 |
[30:40] | There’s got to be… | 肯定有… |
[30:49] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[31:08] | There are more agents on their way here now. | 其他探员正往这里赶来 |
[31:11] | I think we both know that’s not true. | 我想我们都知道这不是真的 |
[31:14] | Come on, do yourself a favor and just let me go. | 为你自己好 放我走吧 |
[31:16] | They’ll thank me. | 人们会感激我的 |
[31:19] | The whole world… | 整个世界… |
[31:22] | will thank me. | 都会感激我的 |
[31:23] | Thank you for what– your vaccine? | 谢你什么 你的疫苗吗 |
[31:27] | Is that what you’re talking about– | 你是在说你的 |
[31:29] | your vaccine? | 疫苗吗 |
[31:32] | For someone who wants to save lives, | 对于你这种想救人一命的人来说 |
[31:34] | you sure don’t have much of a problem | 杀几个人于你而言还真是 |
[31:36] | killing people. | 小事一桩 |
[31:37] | How many did Salk sacrifice trying to get his answers… | 知道沙克功成名就前 还有巴斯德 |
[31:41] | Pasteur… in the name of science? | 以科学的名义牺牲了多少生命吗 |
[31:45] | When the sheep died out, | 羊灭绝以后 |
[31:47] | I tried cows, goats, primates. | 我试过用牛羊以及灵长类 |
[31:50] | None of them could host the beetles. | 可没有一种能作为这种虫子的宿主 |
[31:53] | Humans were my only option. | 万般无奈我只能选择用人类 |
[31:55] | What about stopping the research? | 为何不停止这项研究呢 |
[31:57] | That wasn’t an option? | 那难道不是一种选择吗 |
[31:58] | No. | 才不是 |
[32:00] | Because I was too close. | 因为我就快完成这项研究了 |
[32:03] | And now… | 眼下 |
[32:08] | Now I’m… | 我正在 |
[32:10] | My work is… | 我的工作 |
[32:12] | Is nearly complete. | 就快完成了 |
[32:22] | Did you ever ask yourself what you’re leaving behind? | 你有扪心自问过自己抛弃了什么吗 |
[32:28] | I have an ability. | 我有这项才能 |
[32:33] | I was on a path. | 我走上了这条道路 |
[32:35] | I had a calling, | 听到了召唤 |
[32:37] | and the world changed on me. | 世界改变了我 |
[32:40] | It simply… | 它就这样简单地 |
[32:43] | Changed and robbed me of my legacy. | 改变了我并夺走我的遗产 |
[32:45] | This… | 这个 |
[32:46] | World. | 世界 |
[32:48] | This decaying madness… | 这种使人衰败的疯狂 |
[32:54] | Robbed me. | 抽空了我 |
[32:58] | Come on. | 我能行 |
[33:30] | This is Agent Lee. | 我是李探员 |
[33:32] | I need a tactical unit immediately at my location. | 立刻派一支战术小组到我所在的位置 |
[33:36] | See, the second batch of specimen | 明白吗 第二批标本 |
[33:37] | were almost mature enough, but not quite. | 都近乎发育完全了 不过还差一点点 |
[33:40] | And then I realized… | 然后我意识到 |
[33:44] | A queen can hatch her own eggs. | 虫皇能自己孵卵 |
[33:47] | She can create a legion, enough for my vaccine. | 她能孵出大批的幼虫以供我研制疫苗 |
[33:53] | One more human host… | 只需要再来一个人类宿主 |
[33:57] | To bring the queen beetle to term. | 就能孵化虫皇了 |
[34:00] | But it’s over now, | 一切都结束了 |
[34:02] | ’cause we know who you are. | 我们知道你的身份了 |
[34:06] | You don’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[34:09] | The gestation has already begun. | 新生命已经在孕育之中了 |
[34:19] | What did you give me? | 你给我喝了什么 |
[34:21] | What the hell did you give me? | 你究竟给我喝了什么鬼东西 |
[34:28] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[34:30] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[34:31] | – Lincoln, don’t shoot him. – That’s up to him. | -林肯 不要开枪 -那得看他表现 |
[34:35] | No. We need his help. | 不 我们需要他的帮助 |
[34:36] | I’ve been infected. | 我被感染了 |
[34:47] | Don’t worry, Liv. | 别担心 小奥 |
[34:48] | I’m gonna take care of you. | 我来照顾你 |
[34:52] | Down! Now! | 立刻跪下 |
[34:55] | Down! | 跪下 |
[34:57] | – Olivia! – Frank! | -奥利维亚 -弗兰克 |
[34:58] | Oh, Frank, Frank. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[34:59] | He dosed her. | 他给她下了药 |
[35:00] | Oh, Frank, he made me drink the water. | 弗兰克 他让我喝下了那些水 |
[35:02] | Somebody bag that glass! | 去个人把那只杯子包起来 |
[35:04] | What do we do… | 我们该怎么做 |
[35:05] | To stop the infestation? | 才能阻止寄生蔓延 |
[35:07] | What do we do to stop it? | 我们该怎么做才能阻止它 |
[35:08] | – Get her to the hospital. – Let me go! | -快送她去医院 -放开我 |
[35:10] | Get her to the hospital. You’re running out of time. | 快送她去医院 时间不多了 |
[35:12] | Go. Go! | 走走走 |
[35:15] | She’s been infected with a deadly parasite. | 她感染了一种致命的寄生虫 |
[35:17] | The next ten minutes are critical. | 接下来的十分钟是很关键的 |
[35:19] | In my kit, there’s a vial of metrifonate. | 在我的急救箱里有一小瓶美曲磷酯 |
[35:20] | It’s an antiparasitic. | 是一种抗寄生虫药 |
[35:22] | – Liv. – Yeah. | -小奥 -是 |
[35:23] | I’m gonna do everything I can. Just hold on. | 我会尽力救你 坚持住 |
[35:25] | Everybody out… | 都给我出去 |
[35:27] | Now! | 现在 |
[35:36] | Tell me how to save her. | 告诉我该怎么救她 |
[35:42] | You have one more chance. | 再给你一次机会 |
[35:53] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[35:57] | If you want your friend to live, | 如果你想让你朋友活下去的话 |
[35:59] | put down the gun and do exactly as I say. | 放下枪 照我说的做 |
[36:09] | What do you want? | 你究竟想怎样 |
[36:11] | Bring me those panels over there… | 把那些玻片拿给我 |
[36:14] | And I’ll tell you how to save your friend. | 我就告诉你怎么救你的朋友 |
[36:18] | B.P.’s 140 over 90. | 血压140/90 |
[36:20] | Heart rate’s elevated. | 心率偏高 |
[36:21] | That could just be the adrenaline. | 应该是肾上腺素分泌过多的缘故 |
[36:23] | Oh, Frank, my stomach– | 弗兰克 我的胃 |
[36:25] | The antiparasitic that I’m going to give you is powerful. | 我即将给你注射强力抗寄生虫药 |
[36:27] | It’s gonna kill the bugs inside you before they hatch. | 它将在寄生虫孵化前杀死它们 |
[36:29] | Why do I sense that there’s a “But” Coming? | 我怎么觉得接下来就要来个转折了 |
[36:32] | Because it’s a lot for your system to take. | 因为对你的身体各系统来说刺激性太强了 |
[36:34] | Uh-huh. So what do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[36:36] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 我觉得我们别无选择了 |
[36:40] | Hand me the wand. | 把透视杆递给我 |
[36:46] | Can you zoom in? | 你能放大吗 |
[36:47] | What do you see, Frank? | 你看到什么了 弗兰克 |
[36:51] | I see movement! | 我看到有东西在蠕动 |
[36:52] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[36:57] | What the hell am I putting together here? | 你让我拼装的究竟是什么东西 |
[36:59] | You’ll work faster if you don’t talk. | 多做事少说话 |
[37:14] | I gave you what you wanted. | 你想要的我满足你了 |
[37:16] | Now you tell me how to save her. | 现在该你告诉我如何救她了 |
[37:20] | She doesn’t need saving. | 她不用救 |
[37:24] | I didn’t infect her. | 我没有使她感染 |
[37:25] | – She was sick. – Not because of me. | -她病了 -不过不是因为我 |
[37:28] | She’s not the final host. | 她并不是最后的宿主 |
[37:38] | Syringe is ready. | 注射器就绪 |
[37:40] | – Look at me. Look at me. It’s gonna be okay. – Okay. | -看着我看着我 会好起来的 -好的 |
[37:46] | – Stop! – What? | -停下 -怎么了 |
[37:48] | Take a look at this. | 来看这个 |
[37:50] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[37:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:52] | Look at the beta HCG levels in her blood. | 看她血液中的绒毛膜促性腺激素含量 |
[37:54] | The picture on the sonogram… | 看超声波成的像 |
[37:57] | You’re not infected. | 你没被感染 |
[38:02] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[38:13] | I’ve done it. | 我圆满了 |
[38:17] | The queen is ready. | 虫皇准备就绪了 |
[38:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:57] | Make sure… | 千万 |
[38:59] | they… | 别让他们 |
[39:02] | Spell my name… | 拼错 |
[39:05] | right. | 我的名字 |
[39:25] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[39:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:37] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[39:43] | That the baby’s healthy | 孩子很健康 |
[39:45] | and that the, uh– the fall and the adrenaline | 之前坠落以及肾上腺素 |
[39:48] | triggered some kind of morning sickness. | 会引起晨吐 |
[40:04] | How far along are you? | 你什么时候怀上的 |
[40:09] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[40:10] | Liv, how long you been pregnant? | 小奥 你怀孕多久了 |
[40:19] | Six weeks. | 六周 |
[40:29] | Are you in love with him… | 你爱他吗 |
[40:31] | The father? | 爱孩子的父亲吗 |
[40:45] | That’s all I needed to know. | 我就想知道这些 |
[40:51] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[40:53] | You… | 你 |
[40:54] | were gonna marry me. | 竟然还答应嫁给我了 |
[41:36] | – Hello? – Mr. Secretary, | -请说 -部长先生 |
[41:37] | there’s been a development. | 事情有了新的进展 |
[41:39] | I think I might have another way | 我想我可能有新办法 |
[41:41] | to bring peter back from the other universe. | 把彼得从另一个世界带回来 |
[42:25] | Sir. | 长官 |
[42:26] | Forgive my intrusion. | 原谅我的冒昧拜访 |
[42:29] | I hope this isn’t a bad time. | 希望没有打扰到你 |
[42:32] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[42:45] | I heard the news about your pregnancy. | 我听说你怀孕了 |
[42:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[42:53] | Your position with fringe division will remain intact. | 你在潜科学部门的职位将会保留 |
[42:57] | You’ll have whatever resources you need. | 你需要的全部资源任你调用 |
[43:03] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[43:06] | you are the mother of my future grandchild. | 你是我未出生的孙辈的母亲 |