时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously, on fringe… | 《迷离档案》前情回顾… |
[00:03] | You are looking through a window | 诸位透过窗口看到的 |
[00:05] | into another world. | 是另一个世界 |
[00:06] | An alternate universe just like ours. | 一个平行的世界 跟我们的一样 |
[00:08] | And in each of them, there is a version of us. | 每个平行世界中 都有另一个我们存在 |
[00:11] | I can’t let Peter die again. | 我不会让彼得再死一次 |
[00:14] | Walter, Peter is dead. | 沃尔特 彼得已经死了 |
[00:16] | I’m talking about the other Peter, | 我说的是另一个彼得 |
[00:17] | the one on the other side. | 在另一个宇宙的彼得 |
[00:21] | Thrust into another universe, | 我闯入另一个世界 |
[00:24] | and took a son that wasn’t mine. | 带回了本不属于我的孩子 |
[00:26] | I’m going to be waiting for you right here. | 我在这里等你回来 |
[00:28] | – Bring him back to me. – I promise. | -把他带回我身边 -我保证 |
[00:32] | Hold on tight, son. | 跟紧了 儿子 |
[00:35] | You’re not my father, are you? | 你不是我父亲 不是吗 |
[00:37] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
[00:59] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[01:08] | Peter? Darling, it’s lunch. | 彼得 亲爱的 该吃午饭了 |
[01:50] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[02:03] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[02:06] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[02:15] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[02:18] | Oh, god! Peter! | 上帝 彼得 |
[02:19] | Oh, god! | 上帝 |
[02:21] | No! Peter, no, please! | 不 彼得 不要 求你了 |
[02:23] | No! | 不 |
[02:26] | Peter, please! Oh, god, please. | 彼得 求你了 上帝 求你了 |
[02:28] | No! | 不 |
[02:30] | Please don’t. | 别那么做 |
[02:31] | Oh, please… | 求你了 |
[02:33] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[02:35] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[03:02] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[03:03] | – You’re not my mother! – Oh, god! | -你不是我妈妈 -上帝 |
[03:05] | I want to go home! | 我要回家 |
[03:06] | Stop! You’re not my mother! I want to go home! | 住手 你不是我妈妈 我要回家 |
[03:33] | [杰克逊维尔] [家庭日托所] | |
[03:33] | Okay, children, let’s begin. | 好了 孩子们 我们开始吧 |
[03:35] | That’s it. Now, close your eyes. | 就这样 现在闭上眼睛 |
[03:40] | I want you to ignore everything | 我要你们忽略周围一切 |
[03:42] | except the sound of my voice. | 只关注我的声音 |
[03:43] | Try to relax. Clear your minds. | 放松 什么都不要想 |
[03:47] | We discussed that your imagination | 我们讨论过你们的想象力 |
[03:49] | can take you anywhere you want to go. | 能够带你们去任何地方 |
[03:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:51] | I don’t know what Snuggles will do… | 我不知道如果我们去了别的地方 |
[03:54] | if we go somewhere. | 熊宝宝会怎么样 |
[03:56] | Just…put him on your feet | 就 把他放在你的脚上 |
[03:58] | and he’ll come with us, Nick. | 他就会和我们一起了 尼克 |
[04:00] | Olivia, how can you concentrate if you’re talking? | 奥利维亚 如果你们说话怎么能集中精神呢 |
[04:02] | Now, close your eyes, dear. | 现在 闭上眼睛 亲爱的 |
[04:06] | Now, concentrate. | 现在 集中注意力 |
[04:09] | Imagine this world… slipping away. | 想象这个世界 正渐渐逝去 |
[04:12] | Excuse me, Dr. Bishop. | 打扰一下 贝肖普博士 |
[04:13] | Your wife is on the phone. | 你妻子打电话来 |
[04:14] | Tell her I’ll call her back later. | 告诉她我一会打回去 |
[04:16] | Well, she said to tell you that she’s here… | 她要我转告你她就在这 |
[04:18] | in Jacksonville. | 在杰克逊维尔 |
[04:24] | Is it Thursday, Miss Ashley? | 今天是不是周四 阿什利小姐 |
[04:26] | Isn’t Thursday early day this week? | 这礼拜的周四是不是可以早休息呢 |
[04:29] | Well, I’m gonna go home, and you can too! | 我现在要回家了 你们也一样 |
[04:33] | Okay, guys. | 好了孩子们 |
[04:34] | Get your backpacks, okay? | 拿好你们的书包 好吗 |
[04:35] | Ben, yours is in the corner there, | 本 你的在墙角那 |
[04:37] | and, Jen, don’t forget your violin on purpose again, okay? | 简 下次别再故意忘记带小提琴了 好吗 |
[04:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[04:54] | Of course the Dodgers play for Los Angeles. | 道奇队当然是洛杉矶的队伍 |
[04:56] | No, they don’t. | 不 不是 |
[04:58] | They play in Brooklyn, and I’ve seen them. | 他们是布鲁克林的队伍 我见过他们 |
[05:00] | And the Red Lantern isn’t supposed to be Green. | 而且红灯侠怎么会是绿色的 |
[05:03] | I’ve never had a baseball mitt before–never. | 我也没有棒球手套 从来没有过 |
[05:06] | Peter, you were very sick for a very long time. | 彼得 长久以来你一直病得很重 |
[05:09] | It must have confused you, | 肯定是那病把你弄糊涂了 |
[05:11] | mixed up your memories, son. | 混淆了你的记忆 儿子 |
[05:12] | Do not call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[05:14] | I am not your son! | 我不是你的儿子 |
[05:15] | You are not my father! | 你不是我爸爸 |
[05:17] | And she is not my mother! | 她也不是我妈妈 |
[05:19] | You are not my father! | 你不是我爸爸 |
[05:21] | Get off of me! | 别碰我 |
[05:23] | You’re not my mother! I want to go home! | 你不是我妈 我要回家 |
[05:38] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[05:47] | We can’t keep this up. | 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[05:50] | It’s making him crazy. | 这会把他逼疯的 |
[05:51] | What’s the alternative? | 那还有什么办法 |
[05:55] | Tell him the truth? He’d be locked up. | 告诉他真相吗 他会自我封闭起来 |
[05:58] | These lies were supposed to be a temporary measure. | 这些谎言本该是临时举措 |
[06:01] | We were supposed to have him home | 我们本该在事情变成这样以前 |
[06:02] | well before it got this far. | 就送他回家的 |
[06:04] | It’s been six months, Walter. | 已经六个月了 沃尔特 |
[06:06] | Getting him back wasn’t as simple as I’d hoped. | 把他送回去没我想的那么简单 |
[06:08] | You’re working, but I’m with him. | 你一直在工作 而我在陪着他 |
[06:11] | Elizabeth, I think this series– | 伊丽莎白 把这阶段想成… |
[06:12] | I’m with him all the time. | 我一直在陪着他 |
[06:15] | I can’t watch him suffer like this. | 我没办法再看他这样痛苦下去了 |
[06:18] | What if… if you made a device | 如果 如果你做个装置 |
[06:21] | like the one you used to bring him over? | 就像你把他带来那样的装置一样 |
[06:24] | Elizabeth, we have been through this. | 伊丽莎白 我们说过这个问题了 |
[06:26] | That would be catastrophic. | 那将是灾难性的 |
[06:28] | The texture of the universe | 这个世界的结构 |
[06:30] | has changed from my crossing. | 已经因我的穿越而改变了 |
[06:32] | It cannot withstand any more damage. | 它不能再承受任何破坏了 |
[06:34] | Neither can he, Walter. | 他也承受不了了 沃尔特 |
[06:37] | He is in such distress. | 他是如此痛苦 |
[06:39] | He–he looks at me, and he doesn’t trust me. | 他注视着我 但他却不信任我 |
[06:43] | I’m his mother, but no matter what I say, he– | 我是他的母亲 但不管我说什么 他 |
[06:45] | Elizabeth, Elizabeth, you are not his mother. | 伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白 你不是他的母亲 |
[06:49] | He’s a little boy | 这个小男孩 |
[06:50] | very much like our son… | 只是长得很像我们的儿子罢了 |
[06:53] | And we saved his life. | 我们救了他的命 |
[06:55] | No, you–you– you saved his life. | 不 是你 是你救了他 |
[06:57] | I’m just trying to keep him alive. | 我现在只想让他活下去 |
[07:01] | I won’t keep lying to him like this. | 我不会像现在这样一直蒙骗他 |
[07:03] | – Elizabeth… – It’s not fantasy. | -伊丽莎白 -这不是幻觉 |
[07:05] | I can’t keep him safe | 如果他不信任我 |
[07:07] | if he doesn’t trust me. | 我就不能保护他 |
[07:09] | Please… just a little more time. | 求你了 再多等一段时间 |
[07:12] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[07:14] | I think the children are the key. | 我觉得孩子就是关键 |
[07:16] | The children should be able to cross over, | 这些孩子应该会有能力穿越 |
[07:18] | and when they do, | 当他们这么做时 |
[07:20] | they can take Peter safely home with them. | 他们就能把彼得安然无恙得带回家 |
[07:24] | He–he can ride on their feet. | 甚至可以让他们用脚搭载他 |
[07:29] | Just give me a little more time, please. | 求你了 只要再给我多一点时间 |
[07:48] | Damn it, Olivia. | 该死 奥利维亚 |
[07:50] | When I say go to bed, | 当我说上床睡觉时 |
[07:52] | I mean go to bed! | 就是要你上床睡觉 |
[07:54] | Don’t you run from me! | 看你往哪里跑 |
[07:56] | Come here! | 死回来 |
[07:57] | Get your butt back in– | 把你屁股放到 |
[08:10] | …ever run from me! | 永远别想逃走 |
[08:16] | Hey, I’m really glad you got some sleep. | 我很高兴你睡了会 |
[08:22] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[08:27] | Do you really think I don’t know | 你难道真的觉得我会不知道 |
[08:29] | that you’re not my mother? | 你不是我母亲吗 |
[08:31] | Please, can we just, uh– | 拜托 我们能不能 |
[08:32] | You think I can’t tell? | 你觉得我分辨不出来吗 |
[08:35] | Peter, how many more questions | 彼得 在你相信我之前 |
[08:36] | am I gonna have to get right before you believe me? | 我到底还要答对你多少问题 |
[08:38] | We’ve been doing this routine for two months now. | 两个月来我们始终围绕着这个话题 |
[08:41] | I told you the name of your hamster. | 我说出了你仓鼠的名字 |
[08:43] | – I told you– – You got some wrong. | -我告诉你 -你有些没答对 |
[08:45] | Yes. And maybe that’s because you’re confused | 是的 或许是你自己糊涂了 |
[08:47] | because you were so ill. | 因为你当时病得很重 |
[08:49] | He makes you say that, doesn’t he? | 是他让你这么说的 是吗 |
[08:52] | ’cause he’s the one who stole me. | 因为是他把我偷来的 |
[08:57] | Stole you from where, Peter? | 从哪里把你偷来的 彼得 |
[09:02] | From the other world at the bottom of the lake. | 湖底的另一个世界 |
[09:06] | Love… | 宝贝 |
[09:07] | I know that I sound crazy. | 我知道这听起来是我疯了 |
[09:11] | But I’m not, okay? | 但我没疯 行不 |
[09:14] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[09:23] | So let’s just, um– | 那 我们就 |
[09:24] | Let’s just get out of the house today, baby, okay? | 宝贝 我们今天出去走走 行吗 |
[09:27] | Let’s just, um, get some air. | 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[09:41] | You look gray, | 你看起来脸色苍白 |
[09:43] | which is not technically a skin color. | 这可不是健康的肤色 |
[09:45] | Another sleepless night? | 又一个无眠之夜吗 |
[09:46] | Yes, I suppose so. | 我想是的 |
[09:47] | Look, I’m not finished with these. | 听着 我还没整理完 |
[09:49] | I want to organize a subgroup data. | 我想将多组数据系统化 |
[09:51] | – So if you don’t mind– – There’s no need. | -如果你不介意的话 -不需要了 |
[09:52] | I have something else in mind. | 我已经有别的想法了 |
[09:55] | This is not working. I want to separate the children | 这没用 我想把这些孩子分开来 |
[09:57] | and begin independent testing. | 开始单独测试 |
[09:58] | Okay, well, any particular order? | 好的 那有什么特别的命令吗 |
[10:00] | What’s Olivia doing inside? | 奥利维亚在里面做什么 |
[10:02] | Well, she didn’t have a very good night either. | 她昨晚也没睡安稳 |
[10:07] | Olivia, why don’t you go outside | 奥利维亚 你怎么不出去 |
[10:09] | and play with the others? | 和大家一起玩呢 |
[10:21] | Olive, what happened to your eye? | 奥丽芙 你眼睛怎么了 |
[10:25] | Ashley said that you told her that you fell. | 阿什利说你告诉她你摔了一跤 |
[10:31] | Running in my house. | 在屋子里乱跑摔的 |
[10:37] | Olive, you can trust me. | 奥丽芙 你可以相信我 |
[10:39] | If someone is hurting you– | 如果有人伤害你 |
[10:41] | I said I fell, okay? | 我说了是摔跤弄的 行吗 |
[10:45] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[10:57] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[11:05] | Olive, why did you draw this? | 奥丽芙 你为什么要画这个东西 |
[11:09] | Did you see it in a book? | 是在书里看到的吗 |
[11:15] | Where, then? | 那是在哪里看到的 |
[11:21] | Was it last night… | 是在昨晚 |
[11:24] | when you fell? | 你摔倒的时候看到的吗 |
[11:37] | You know tulips don’t usually grow in areas like this. | 你知道郁金香通常不会在这种地方生长 |
[11:40] | Well, then what are they doing here? | 那它们怎么在这里长得挺好 |
[11:42] | A professor who was working here missed them, | 一位曾经在这里工作过的教授很怀念它们 |
[11:44] | so he imagined a tulip that would grow in this climate, | 所以他构想了一种能在这种气候下生长的郁金香 |
[11:47] | and he invented it. | 然后把它研发了出来 |
[11:49] | He used his brain and his imagination | 他运用他的智力以及想象力 |
[11:51] | to turn the world into what he wanted it to be. | 把世界变成他想要的模样 |
[11:54] | How would you change the world if you could, Peter? | 如果你有能力的话会把世界变成啥样 彼得 |
[11:58] | What would you wish for? | 你希望的世界是什么样子的 |
[12:00] | I wouldn’t make stupid flowers grow. | 我才不会弄这些傻傻的花花草草 |
[12:03] | What would you do? | 那你会做什么 |
[12:07] | I’d go home. | 我会回家 |
[12:16] | A couple of more errands, and… | 我们再兜会风 之后 |
[12:19] | then I’ve got a surprise in store for you. | 在商店里我为你准备了一个意外的惊喜 |
[12:27] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[12:34] | Now, listen, | 我说 |
[12:36] | can I trust you not to run off on me? | 我能相信你不会再跑掉吗 |
[12:39] | Okay. Go and pick a toy, then. | 好了 去挑个玩具吧 |
[12:42] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[13:16] | Ooh, that’s a strange game. | 真是个奇怪的游戏 |
[13:18] | What’s that called? | 叫什么 |
[13:19] | It’s called Joust. | 它叫骑士 |
[14:03] | I suspect her crossing over | 我怀疑她的穿越行为 |
[14:05] | was triggered by an extreme emotional response. | 是由极端情绪反应触发的 |
[14:08] | Her black eye. | 她眼眶青了 |
[14:09] | So, now we need to design a series of experiments | 我们得设计一系列 |
[14:13] | around emotional flexibility. | 关于情感多变性的实验 |
[14:14] | Hey. | 你好 |
[14:16] | I wanted to show Peter where you worked. | 我想让彼得看看你工作的地方 |
[14:25] | Hey, Peter! Hey. | 你好啊 彼得 |
[14:27] | Look at that airplane. | 看看这架飞机 |
[14:29] | That’s, um… | 那是 |
[14:31] | a DC-3, yeah? | DC-3型客机 是吗 |
[14:34] | Aha. The beguiling Olivia Dunham beguiles. | 被迷人的奥利维亚·德纳姆给诱惑了 |
[14:37] | Listen, Peter, I was about to go and get a snack. | 听着彼得 我正要去弄点吃的 |
[14:39] | Would you like to, uh, come with me and get something? | 你想不想和我一起去吃点什么 |
[14:42] | – Yeah, go on, Peter. – Okay. | -去吧 彼得 -好的 |
[14:44] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 咱们走 |
[14:47] | We’ve had a promising development. | 我们有了突破性的进展 |
[14:49] | I think young Olivia may have crossed over. | 我认为小奥利维亚可以穿越 |
[14:53] | And if I’m right and she has… | 如果我是对的并且她能 |
[14:54] | Then she can take Peter home. | 那她就可以带彼得回家 |
[14:58] | I knew you’d find a way. | 我就知道你能找到办法 |
[15:00] | Well, I-I still have to work out | 我还是要准确得了解 |
[15:02] | precisely how she does it. | 她是如何做到的 |
[15:04] | But we’re nearly there. | 但我们就快成功了 |
[15:18] | William, I need your help. | 威廉 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:20] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由相信 |
[15:22] | subject 13, Olivia Dunham, | 十三号实验对象 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[15:24] | has been able to cross over to the other side. | 有能力穿越到那一边 |
[15:28] | But I believe that young Olivia may need | 但我相信小奥利维亚大概需要 |
[15:31] | to be in some kind of heightened emotional state | 处在某种强烈的情绪状态下 |
[15:34] | to access her ability. | 才能使用她的能力 |
[15:37] | I’m compiling some recordings on my new betamax. | 我在新盒式录像机上编制了一些录像 |
[15:41] | Perhaps you’ll be able to see something I cannot. | 也许你能看到一些我忽略的细节 |
[15:49] | Okay, Olivia. | 好了 奥利维亚 |
[15:51] | You feeling comfortable? | 感觉还好吗 |
[15:53] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[15:54] | These wires | 这些线 |
[15:56] | will show me how you respond to the tests. | 会告诉我你对测试的反应 |
[15:59] | I’ll just– | 我只是 |
[16:00] | Ashley. Uh, test series alpha. | 艾什莉 阿尔法系列测试 |
[16:03] | I’ll be monitoring vitals, theta rhythms, | 我会监视生命体征 θ波[脑电波] |
[16:07] | stable neocortex. | 和皮层诱发电位 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:15] | Well, you’re doing very well there, Olive. | 你做得很好 小奥 |
[16:17] | Now, these four brothers grew up to be great warriors. | 现在 这四兄弟长成强大的战士了 |
[16:22] | They were very special | 他们非常特殊 |
[16:24] | because they had the power of metamorphosis. | 因为他们有变形的能力 |
[16:29] | – Metamorphosis? – Mm-hmm. | -变形 -对 |
[16:33] | He could turn into… | 他可以变成 |
[16:36] | a hawk, | 一只鹰 |
[16:37] | watching for invaders from on high. | 在高处观测入侵者 |
[16:41] | The speed of a cheetah and… | 猎豹的速度 以及 |
[16:44] | the fire of a dragon! | 龙的火焰 |
[16:49] | Minimal response to joy. | 对喜悦反应极小 |
[16:51] | Theta rhythms show a slight bump | θ节律出现微小波动 |
[16:53] | but not within our range. | 但不在我们的范围内 |
[16:55] | Can I stop now? | 我能停下吗 |
[16:57] | Not yet, dear. You need to keep going. | 还不行 亲爱的 你还得继续 |
[17:04] | A little longer, Olivia. | 再坚持一下 奥利维亚 |
[17:06] | You’re doing really well. | 你做得很好 |
[17:07] | You’re doing great, Olivia. | 你很棒 奥利维亚 |
[17:13] | Heart rate 140 beats per minute for 30 minutes. | 三十分钟内心律保持每分钟一百四十 |
[17:16] | No response to exhilaration. | 对兴奋没有反应 |
[17:22] | You’ll have to start over. | 你得重新开始 |
[17:24] | – It doesn’t fit. – Try it. | -这合不上 -试试 |
[17:27] | Look at each piece carefully. | 仔细观察每一块 |
[17:32] | No. You’ll have to start again. | 不 你得再来一次 |
[17:34] | I-it doesn’t fit, Dr. Walter– | 我 这合不上 沃尔特博士 |
[17:36] | Try it. | 试试 |
[17:38] | Faster. | 快些 |
[17:40] | Come on, come on. | 加油 快啊 |
[17:43] | That’s wrong. | 这不对 |
[17:44] | That’s wrong. | 不对 |
[17:46] | That’s wrong. Concentrate, Olivia! | 不对 专心 奥利维亚 |
[17:50] | No! | 不 |
[17:51] | I’m not working on this anymore! | 我不干了 |
[17:55] | Minimal activity in the stable neocortex. | 皮层诱发电位活动极小 |
[17:57] | Anger isn’t the answer. | 不是愤怒 |
[18:12] | Loneliness isn’t the answer either. | 也不是孤独 |
[18:18] | Perhaps fear… | 也许是害怕 |
[18:21] | Show you a movie. | 给你看部电影 |
[18:23] | It’s one of my favorites. It’s called Jaws. | 这是我最喜欢的电影之一 《大白鲨》 |
[18:25] | It’s… it’s a bit scary, | 有点惊悚 |
[18:27] | But I think you can handle it. | 但我觉得你能受得了 |
[18:33] | Um…sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:39] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[18:41] | Ready to start the movie? | 可以开始看电影了吗 |
[18:43] | No, no, no. Um… | 不 不 不 |
[18:45] | No, let’s– let’s take a little break. | 不 稍微休息一下吧 |
[18:48] | Let’s get that off you. You don’t need that. | 我们给你取下来 你不需要 |
[18:49] | It started to occur to me, William, | 威廉 我突然想到 |
[18:52] | that fear by itself wasn’t the answer. | 单是害怕也不对 |
[19:23] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[19:25] | Let me out! Please, let me out! | 让我出去 求你 让我出去 |
[19:35] | Who’s there? Is someone there? | 谁 有人在吗 |
[19:49] | Approaching the building, requesting clearance to dock. | 飞机正接近航站楼 请求撤空港区 |
[20:13] | Love, come and get your coat, will you? | 亲爱的 穿上外套我们走 好不好 |
[20:21] | I don’t think Olive thought the joke was very funny. | 我觉得奥丽芙认为玩笑过分了 |
[20:25] | No, I suppose not. | 是的 我也这么觉得 |
[20:26] | There you go. | 好了 |
[20:26] | Nick, would you please wait outside | 尼克 到外面和其他 |
[20:27] | with the other children? Thank you. | 小朋友一起等着好吗 谢谢你 |
[20:29] | – Dr. Bishop – Just a minute, Ashley. | -贝博士 -稍等一下 阿什利 |
[20:31] | We’re obviously on the right track. | 显然我们找对路了 |
[20:34] | The part of Olivia’s brain that let her do this | 奥利维亚大脑中控制她做这些的部分 |
[20:37] | must be the same part | 一定与使她 |
[20:39] | that lets her cross between universes. | 穿行于两个宇宙之间的部分是相同的 |
[20:43] | But I’m still missing something. | 可我还是觉得少了点什么 |
[20:44] | Dr. Bishop, we have another problem. | 贝博士 我们还有其它的问题 |
[20:48] | Let’s get your backpack on, okay? | 把书包背上 好吗 |
[20:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:51] | Ashley… what’s going on? | 阿什利 出什么事了 |
[20:54] | There’s been a small fire, | 刚才有一场小火灾 |
[20:56] | but everything’s under control. | 不过现在一切都在掌控之中 |
[20:58] | Ashley. | 实话 阿什利 |
[21:02] | One of the children has gone missing– | 有个小孩失踪了 |
[21:04] | A girl, Olivia Dunham. | 一个小女孩 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[21:06] | Now, your husband and the others | 现在 你丈夫和其他人 |
[21:07] | are out looking for her, and I’m sure | 正在找她 我确信 |
[21:08] | that everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[21:10] | Okay. All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[21:12] | Peter, come on. Come inside with me. | 彼得 来吧 跟我进去 |
[21:18] | Peter, will you wait here for me for a minute? | 彼得 在这里等我一会儿好吗 |
[21:21] | Okay. Good boy. I’ll be back in a second. | 好的 乖孩子 我马上就回来 |
[22:32] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[22:33] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[22:34] | No, we haven’t yet. | 还没有 |
[22:36] | This little girl, Olivia– | 这个小女孩 奥利维亚 |
[22:38] | Walter, it says that you think | 沃尔特 这上面写着 |
[22:39] | her stepfather’s hitting her. | 你认为她的继父在对她施暴 |
[22:41] | I– | 我… |
[22:43] | “William, I believe the ideal environment | “威廉 我相信 |
[22:46] | “for transition across universes | “穿行于宇宙间的理想环境 |
[22:47] | “may be a return to her home. | “或许就是让她回到家中 |
[22:50] | “The unique combination of love and terror there | “在家里所感受到的爱和恐惧的独特组合 |
[22:52] | apparently stimulates a cortical reaction.” | 显然激发了皮质反应” |
[22:54] | “A”–they are notes. | 第一 这些是笔记 |
[22:59] | And “B”–yes. | 第二 是的 |
[23:01] | The unique combination of love and terror | 爱和恐惧的独特组合 |
[23:04] | does stimulate a cortical reaction. | 确实激发了皮质反应 |
[23:07] | That may be the key to her crossing over. | 这或许就是她穿行的关键所在 |
[23:09] | And if she is not allowed to return to her home | 如果不让她回家 |
[23:13] | to restimulate the pathways– | 重新激发穿行通道 |
[23:15] | What, you mean to be terrorized again? | 什么 你是指让她继续忍受家暴吗 |
[23:17] | Then it could well take me years | 否则的话 人工模拟这样的条件 |
[23:19] | to simulate the state artificially. | 可能会花费我很多年 |
[23:22] | Walter, you said that this was just a theory. | 沃尔特 你也说这只是个理论设想 |
[23:25] | Surely there’s got to be some other way. | 肯定还有其它办法的 |
[23:28] | And if there isn’t? | 那如果没有呢 |
[23:36] | This is not about you and me and Peter anymore. | 这不再是仅仅关系到你我和彼得的事了 |
[23:41] | Don’t you see what I’ve done? | 你难道没有看到我做了什么吗 |
[23:45] | I crept over in the night… | 那晚我穿越到另一边 |
[23:48] | and I stole their child. | 偷了他们的孩子 |
[23:51] | If we don’t return him, | 如果我们不把他还回去 |
[23:53] | they’ll figure it out, and they’ll come after him, | 他们会想出办法 跟随他而来 |
[23:55] | after us– I know– | 追寻我们 一定会的 |
[23:58] | Because that’s what I would do. | 因为换作是我 我也一定会这么做的 |
[24:01] | So you would sacrifice one for the other… | 所以你就想一命抵一命 |
[24:04] | This little girl Olivia for Peter? | 为了彼得牺牲奥利维亚 |
[24:06] | No. | 不 |
[24:09] | But for thousands of others… | 但是为了成千上万 |
[24:12] | or millions, | 抑或数百万的其他人 |
[24:15] | would have to be considered. | 我会考虑这么做的 |
[24:17] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[24:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. I was looking for Peter. | 抱歉打扰了 我在找彼得 |
[24:21] | He told me he’s never had peanut M&Ms before. | 他说他之前从没吃过M&Ms的花生巧克力豆 |
[24:24] | Oh, he’s out by the cubbies. | 他就在外面的小隔间 |
[24:26] | No, I just looked there. | 那里没人 我刚去看过 |
[24:42] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[24:49] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[25:00] | It’s been six months since Peter Bishop disappeared, | 彼得·贝肖普失踪至今已有六个月 |
[25:02] | but authorities still have no ideas. | 但是当局依然毫无头绪 |
[25:05] | The sympathy of the world goes out to Dr. Walter Bishop | 全世界都对沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[25:08] | and his devoted wife, as the entire nation | 以及他贤妻的遭遇深表同情 举国上下 |
[25:10] | remains aghast at the kidnapping of their only son. | 对他们独子遭绑架事件表示震惊 |
[25:13] | Dr. Bishop, the architect of the famed | 贝博士 捍卫我们国家的 |
[25:15] | star wars defense system that protects our nation, | 著名星战防御系统的建筑工程师 |
[25:18] | and his wife made an emot– | 她的妻子是… |
[25:19] | This isn’t doing you any good. | 这样做对你没有任何帮助 |
[25:21] | Don’t turn it off now. | 别现在就关掉电视啊 |
[25:22] | They’re about to point out how ironic it is… | 他们正要指出这事情有多讽刺 |
[25:26] | that the safety czar couldn’t protect his own child. | 安全大腕连自己的孩子都保护不了 |
[25:31] | Walter, I’m serious. | 沃尔特 我是认真的 |
[25:33] | You can’t keep doing this. | 你不能再这样下去了 |
[25:36] | You can’t keep drinking yourself into oblivion. | 你不能一直靠酒精来麻醉自己 |
[25:39] | Do you have a better suggestion | 对于我该怎么做 |
[25:40] | about what I should be doing? | 你有更好的建议吗 |
[25:41] | Well, not this. | 至少不该是这样 |
[25:44] | Should I give up on my son… | 警察似乎已经放弃了 |
[25:47] | the way the police seem to have? | 我也要放弃自己的孩子吗 |
[26:10] | Dinner’s ready in 20. | 晚饭马上就好 |
[26:12] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[26:15] | That’s fine. | 不饿也没关系 |
[26:16] | You still need to eat. | 但你不能不吃东西 |
[26:18] | If nothing else, you need to put something in your stomach | 没其它问题的话 你得吃点东西进去 |
[26:20] | to absorb all that alcohol. | 好让胃里的酒精能够被吸收掉 |
[26:22] | You said he was wearing a beige sweater. | 你说那人当时穿着米黄色的毛衣 |
[26:26] | The man who took my son– | 你说 那个带走我儿子的人 |
[26:27] | you said he was wearing a beige sweater, | 当时穿着米色的毛衣 |
[26:30] | Not a suit like I would wear. | 我通常不穿那种衣服 |
[26:31] | Walter, please don’t do this. | 沃尔特 别再问了 |
[26:32] | How did he sound? | 他说话听上去如何 |
[26:33] | His voice? | 他的声音 |
[26:35] | I have a new theory– plastic surgery. | 我又有了新想法 整容手术 |
[26:36] | There are a handful of surgeons | 现在很多外科医生 |
[26:39] | skilled enough to pull off a feat of this magnitude, | 都有鬼斧神工般的整容技艺 |
[26:41] | but the voice… the voice would be tricky. | 但声音 是很难把握的 |
[26:44] | You know what? Maybe it was plastic surgery… | 我觉得 或许是整容手术 |
[26:48] | Or an alien able to take on any shape he wanted. | 或许是一个任意变形的外星人 |
[26:51] | We’ve considered all your theories, Walter, | 沃尔特 我们已经考虑过你所有的理论 |
[26:53] | and none of them have brought our son back. | 但它们全都没能把我们的儿子找回来 |
[26:57] | It happened. | 如今木已成舟 |
[26:58] | It just happened, and it’s inexplicable. | 事情就这么发生了 无法解释 |
[27:09] | Nothing is inexplicable, Elizabeth. | 万事皆有因 伊丽莎白 |
[27:12] | Science is seen as magic by primitives. | 科学正是因其原理基本而显得神奇 |
[27:15] | Something happened in this house, | 在这栋房子里发生的事 |
[27:17] | and we have to go over it | 我们要一遍遍 不厌其烦地反复回想 |
[27:18] | and over it until we find out what we’re missing. | 直到发现被我们遗漏的关键 |
[27:21] | And how will this time be any different? | 再多回想一遍还能有什么新发现吗 |
[27:23] | I don’t know yet. We have to go over it. | 现在还未可知 所以才需要我们回想 |
[27:25] | I have, Walter. I’ve thought back. | 沃尔特 我全想过了 |
[27:26] | I’ve gone over it again and again. | 我一遍又一遍地 |
[27:29] | I have told you and a dozen policemen | 对着你和一大堆警察 |
[27:31] | every detail that I can remember about that night. | 重复我所记得的那天晚上发生的一切 |
[27:34] | I’ve had hypnotherapy to try and recover | 我甚至都尝试过用催眠来让自己 |
[27:36] | every detail I couldn’t! | 记起一些可能被我漏掉的细节 |
[27:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:41] | And I believe you… | 我相信你… |
[27:43] | about all of it. | 你说的我全都相信 |
[27:48] | But there has to be something we’ve overlooked. | 但一定有些地方被我们忽视了 |
[27:50] | There has to be an explanation. | 总得有个合理的解释 |
[27:52] | You fly to Florida every Monday. | 每周一你飞去佛罗里达 |
[27:54] | You work all week, and then you come back, | 在那儿工作一整周 然后回到家里 |
[27:55] | and we do this. | 不停地逼问我 |
[27:58] | This is not a marriage anymore. | 这已经不是婚姻了 |
[28:01] | It’s a routine. | 这是在例行公事 |
[28:07] | Please, Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 求你… |
[28:09] | One more time. | 再试一次 |
[28:11] | He’s my boy. | 他可是我的儿子啊 |
[28:13] | I can’t lose him. | 我怎么能够失去他 |
[29:01] | I’m so sorry, my love. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[29:07] | I know I can’t keep doing this. | 我知道不该这样逼着你 |
[29:15] | But it’s impossible. | 但他消失得太离奇了 |
[29:21] | Impossible he’s gone. | 就这样不见了 |
[29:22] | I know. | 我懂 |
[29:24] | I know, Walter. | 沃尔特 我都懂 |
[29:27] | I spend every waking moment | 我头脑清醒的每一秒 |
[29:29] | imagining where he is… | 都在想 他在哪里… |
[29:32] | What he’s doing. | 他现在会在干什么 |
[29:35] | And I pray that wherever he is, he’s safe… | 我向上帝祈祷 无论他身在何方… |
[29:38] | that someone’s taking good care of him… | 愿有人能好好照顾他 佑他平安 |
[29:43] | And that someday, by some miracle, | 我希望 总有那么一天 会有奇迹发生 |
[29:46] | we’ll get to see him again. | 我们能再相见 |
[29:50] | But until that miracle happens, | 但在奇迹出现之前 |
[29:53] | I can’t break. | 我不能崩溃 |
[29:55] | I need to be here for him. | 我必须在这里守候他 |
[29:57] | We need to be here for him. | 我们都要在这里守候 |
[29:59] | But we won’t. | 但现在不可能了 |
[30:00] | Walter, we’re breaking. | 沃尔特 我们之间正在破裂 |
[30:04] | Our marriage– this is breaking us. | 我们的婚姻在破裂 你这样做是在伤害彼此 |
[30:07] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不可以让它发生 |
[30:10] | I need you, my love. | 亲爱的 我需要你 |
[30:13] | I’ve lost Peter. I– | 我已经失去了彼得 |
[30:16] | I can’t bear to lose you too. | 我不能连你也失去 |
[30:23] | Don’t go to work tomorrow. | 明天不要去工作了 |
[30:25] | Stay home this week. | 这周在家陪我 |
[30:27] | Forget the lab. Forget Florida. | 忘了那些实验 忘了佛罗里达的工作 |
[30:29] | Let’s put our marriage back together. | 我们一起来挽救这场婚姻 |
[31:29] | Welcome back, sir. | 欢迎回来 博士 |
[31:40] | Morning, Dr. Bishop. | 早安 贝肖普博士 |
[31:42] | Morning. | 早安 |
[32:21] | Dr. Bishop, it’s almost dark, | 贝肖普博士 天快黑了 |
[32:22] | and there’s still no sign of either of them. | 两个孩子还是一点消息都没有 |
[32:26] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[32:28] | It’s Olivia’s. | 这是奥利维亚的 |
[32:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:01] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[33:05] | I guess tulips don’t normally grow around here. | 我想郁金香通常不会生长在这种地方 |
[33:08] | But… | 但是… |
[33:11] | How’d you know I’d come here? | 你怎么知道我会来这里 |
[33:19] | Because it’s the only drawing that looked happy. | 这是你画册里唯一一幅看起来快乐的画 |
[33:25] | My name’s Peter. | 我叫彼得 |
[33:29] | Mine’s Olivia. | 我叫奥利维亚 |
[33:33] | Don’t– | 别 |
[33:36] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[33:44] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 |
[33:54] | What happened? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[33:57] | My step-dad did it. | 我继父打的 |
[34:06] | So… everyone’s looking for you. | 大家都在找你 |
[34:13] | I messed up… | 我搞砸了实验 |
[34:15] | and now he’s gonna send me home. | 他要把我送回家去 |
[34:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:21] | Dr. Walter. | 沃尔特博士 |
[34:29] | Did you tell him… | 你有没有告诉过他… |
[34:31] | Walter, I mean, | 我是说 告诉沃尔特 |
[34:33] | about your step-dad hitting you? | 你继父打你的事情 |
[34:35] | I don’t think it’ll do anything. | 我觉得说了也没用 |
[34:37] | My mo– | 我妈 |
[34:45] | My mom was telling me | 我妈妈告诉我说 |
[34:47] | you got to imagine how you want things to be. | 你要会想象 你所希望的事物是什么样子 |
[34:51] | And then you can try and change them. | 之后你就能尝试改变它们 |
[35:00] | Do you trust him… | 你信任他吗 |
[35:04] | Walter? | 你相信沃尔特吗 |
[35:09] | You should tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[35:16] | You got to try something, right? | 你得试着做点什么 知道吗 |
[35:26] | I think I cooled off by now. | 我觉得我现在已经冷却下来了 |
[35:39] | Did you imagine that? | 你刚才有想象到吗 |
[35:50] | No, the last time we saw her was before 5:00. | 不 我们最后看到她的时候是在五点前 |
[35:52] | We went looking ourselves, but then it got dark. | 我们到处找过了 但是之后天黑了 |
[35:54] | And do your son and the girl know each other? | 你的儿子和那女孩认识吗 |
[35:56] | No. He–he’s not from here. | 不认识 他不住在这里 |
[35:57] | He doesn’t even know the area. | 他甚至都不熟悉这个地区 |
[35:59] | Look! | 快看 |
[36:01] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[36:03] | Oh, Peter! | 彼得 |
[36:08] | Oh, god! | 天哪 |
[36:26] | Come on, sweetie. Come on. | 快来 甜心 快来 |
[36:34] | Okay, your step-father’s on his way. | 你继父正在过来的路上 |
[36:37] | Olivia, sweetie, we were all so worried about you. | 奥利维亚 甜心 我们都很担心你 |
[36:40] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想些什么 |
[36:44] | I want to see Dr. Walter. | 我想要见沃尔特博士 |
[36:46] | Okay, you can see him tomorrow, but– | 你明天可以见他 但是 |
[36:47] | No! I have to see him now. | 不 我现在就要见他 |
[36:50] | Olivia, you can’t see him now, okay? | 奥利维亚 你现在不能见他 知道吗 |
[36:52] | He’s… Olivia, don’t– | 他 奥利维亚 别这样 |
[36:58] | My step-father did this. | 这都是我继父干的 |
[37:01] | He hits me. | 他经常打我 |
[37:03] | That’s when I crossed over to the other universe. | 所以我才穿越到了另一个宇宙 |
[37:12] | Look… | 你看 |
[37:16] | That’s where I saw the blimps, | 那是我看到飞艇的地方 |
[37:19] | just like you said. | 正如你说的那样 |
[37:22] | They were in the sky in the other universe. | 在另一个宇宙它们都飞在天上 |
[37:26] | Can you make him stop hitting me… | 你能让他别再打我了吗 |
[37:32] | Please? | 求你了 |
[37:37] | Olive? | 奥丽芙 |
[37:42] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[37:43] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 出什么事了 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry, Dr. Bishop. | 很抱歉 贝肖普博士 |
[38:16] | I hope our little princess | 但愿我们的小公主 |
[38:18] | hasn’t caused you too much trouble. | 没给您惹太多麻烦 |
[38:19] | No trouble at all. | 一点麻烦没有 |
[38:21] | Come on, Olivia. | 走吧 奥利维亚 |
[38:22] | I’ve been worried sick. | 我都担心死了 |
[38:24] | Let’s get you home. | 我们回家吧 |
[38:26] | Before you go… | 你走之前 |
[38:29] | I want you to understand that this girl is very special to me, | 我希望你能明白这个女孩对我而言很重要 |
[38:35] | and if anything harmful should happen to her, | 如果她受到任何伤害 |
[38:38] | anything to frighten her | 受到任何惊吓 |
[38:41] | or make her uncomfortable in the least… | 或是哪怕让她感到不舒服了 |
[38:47] | I will not hesitate to inform social services… | 我会毫不犹豫地通知社会服务部门 |
[38:51] | In which case, | 这样的话 |
[38:53] | I have certain government friends | 我在政府内部还有些朋友 |
[38:55] | who could ensure that you will be facing | 能保证让你 |
[38:58] | significant troubles for yourself. | 吃不了兜着走 |
[39:01] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[39:13] | Dear… | 亲爱的 |
[39:15] | You go home and get some rest, huh? | 你回家好好休息 |
[39:17] | And… | 然后 |
[39:19] | We’ll see if we can figure out a new way tomorrow. | 我们明天再来想有没有别的办法 |
[39:23] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:05] | When I ran off– I-I’m sorry if I scared you. | 我突然不见 很抱歉吓到你了 |
[40:09] | Peter, it’s… | 彼得 这 |
[40:11] | I’m never going back… | 我再也回不去了 |
[40:13] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[40:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:35] | Sometimes the world we have is not the world we want. | 有时我们并不能得偿所愿 |
[40:40] | But we have our hearts and our imaginations | 但是我们有恒心和想象力 |
[40:41] | to make the best of it. | 让它尽量完美 |
[40:45] | I will promise you this. | 我向你保证 |
[40:47] | I will be the best mother I possibly can be to you. | 身为你的母亲我会尽可能做到最好 |
[40:52] | I’ll take care of you. I’ll protect you. | 我会照顾你 保护你 |
[40:56] | And I’ll never let anyone take you away from me… | 我不会让任何人把你从我身边夺走 |
[41:00] | No one… | 任何人都不能 |
[41:02] | not ever. | 永远都不能 |
[41:05] | But you’re not her… | 但你不是她 |
[41:07] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[41:09] | You’re not my real mother. | 你不是我真正的妈妈 |
[41:18] | You were sick. | 你病了 |
[41:21] | You were very sick for a long, long time. | 那场重病折磨了你很久 |
[41:25] | And I think it confused you. | 我觉得那场重病让你分不清现实了 |
[41:29] | Yes… | 是的 |
[41:32] | I am your mother. Of course I am. | 我是你妈妈 我当然是 |
[41:46] | Now… | 现在 |
[41:48] | You go off and wash your hands for dinner, okay? | 你下楼洗手准备吃饭 好吗 |
[41:56] | Okay… | 好的 |
[42:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[43:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[43:02] | Elizabeth, it’s me. | 伊丽莎白 是我 |
[43:04] | I know where our son is. | 我知道我们的儿子在哪里了 |
[43:07] | I know where Peter was taken. | 我知道彼得被带去哪里了 |